Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, Welcome to tea time with Amy and bev l again.
Speaker 2: Good day again, Good moments again, Good moments, Yeah, good moments.
Speaker 1: I'm navigating being around a certain personality and really taking taking uh the opportunity life is giving me the opportunity to heal some other layers around this type of personality. Haven't been doing so well for the past couple months with it. I will get there. It's getting easier. But this is what we do. We are given an opportunity to heal and grow and shed layers and dig deeper. And I'm in it. So and I will say or do something or have an attitude and then a person will walk away and I'm just like, ah, I could have done better. You're not practicing what you preach. You're better than that, You're a coach, and give myself a talking to and then I'm like, well, I'll have another opportunity, no doubt. We'll keep working on this.
Speaker 2: So yeah, And from my perspective, it's great that you're expressing all this, because you know, it's easy to look at someone and think, oh, yeah, everything's going great all the time, and it's like it's a constant evolution. It just is and that's that's been a word for me since April first, because I was told it's time to start the evolution. So and it's interesting because if you listen to the last video, I start recognizing. I'm recognizing for myself all these things that are evolving within me, these new understandings. And then with all that being said, not to lose hope, because when I was going through a lot of the stuff that I was going.
Speaker 3: Through, I felt freaking lost.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel like I could give out any information to anybody. I didn't feel like I held value for anyone, and it was humbling, and it was just growing through this experience and just like you are right now going through growing through all this because we're learning so much more about ourselves. And it's okay, But there was sometimes in the last year that's been pretty heavy. I thought that this is the dark knight of a soul and this is what I'm going to get for a Kundalini awaking.
Speaker 3: Forget it.
Speaker 2: I am like, I am done, take me off the list.
Speaker 3: I'm over it.
Speaker 2: So we don't need to fast forward exactly. Peace peace out, bro. But that's exactly it. But it's but with all that being said, I had there was a lot of times that I felt lost. And it's even though I have an amazing Oh my gosh, Raymond's so amazing and he's walks this journey with me and we constantly evolved together too, and it's I'm thankful for all that, but sometimes when I was going through it, it feels like you're so alone because you know no one understands it. And I could have been I guess it could have been a victim mentality in a lot of ways. But I felt like all the things that I've believed in thought and I felt grounded into and this is right.
Speaker 3: And it's like it was like a band they got ripped off of me and it's like no, no, this is an amus is true.
Speaker 2: Which is so amazing when I think about this, because if I go back to when I was.
Speaker 3: Having group over a year ago in April, that's when it stopped.
Speaker 2: When I go back to that timeframe, I realized I could have had people constantly like at a boy even doing a great job and staying in that space, and I could not grow anymore from that space.
Speaker 3: I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't from not to where I'm at right now, not how I've grown to the person, to the thoughts, to the allowing, the surrendering.
Speaker 3: There's so many things that I've done that.
Speaker 2: I was not even capable of doing that, and had many meltdowns and many little child my little girl came forward and like didn't understand these things. And now it's the light at the end of the tunnel, is that there is an understanding. And even still I would have glimpses we've talked about it, have like all of a sudden, we're on this little plateau and as everything's going great, and let's take a breath because we're about to dive in again. And now I feel like something has shifted to the point where everything feels like it's more easier to navigate, to flow with. When someone says, go with the flow, jump on your little lea or your lotus and float down the river.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: And now when I just say that, I can see myself holding on to the sides of you know, holding onto the pedals and like just with the big old smile on my face, water going by and just just seeing where it's going, just enjoying this journey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was a loss.
Speaker 2: It was it felt lost, and if I let go of that there had to be any place to go to. It was all fine, It was all going exactly that word it needed to go to. It was just me slowly letting go of each strand of grass that was on the side of the bank of this river that I just wouldn't let go of, and then realize, oh, it's okay, this is so much more fun just to let go, Tosh.
Speaker 3: My hands don't hurt as much from gripping so tightly to what was.
Speaker 1: Yep, our little person inside just has a temper tantrum and it shows out shows up in many different ways based mainly because we're operating from the eight year old seven year old zero to seven year old who only knew how to get that get their way by having a temper tantrum. And it didn't always work out that way either. Sometimes well in our generation, we just got in trouble for it. But our little I would say, like our person inside, who has already been programmed in that zero to seven time frame, is having the temper tantrum of change, the temper tantrum of it's not safe to do that right then, the temper tantrum of you can't trust these people. And the adult version of ourselves, who has now lived life and is very more has more knowledge and wisdom than that seven or eight year old per se as a human let's put at less preface as a human, not and as the spirit because that zero to seven year old very spiritual, very connected. But the human adult has more wisdom and knowledge than that little person that's still inside who doesn't feel safe or or is very scared, has a lot of fear because of the experiences that I would say you and I have had at that and those h fras at those timeframes. So they just having a temper tantrum. And so it's like you're battling two sides of yourself. This this adult version who has seen life, grown through life, had experiences, ready for something different. But that internal version of ourselves is like, no right holding us back. And so there's that still that fear, the angst or anxiety that shows up. That's that that says, don't do it. Don't let go of that blade of grass and just float down the river and enjoy yourself, enjoy the temperature and the breeze and all the thing. Don't do that don't relax. We we have to work hard. We have to we have to we gotta grind, we gotta we gotta show up, and we gotta do these things in order to get rewarded. And and we're like, no, I'm just gonna let go of that blade of grass and just float. And the sense of relief when you finally do that, the the physical shift that happens when you just surrender and be like, okay, here we are, let's just see what happens. Right, But it's giving our internal self that that safety and the sense of feeling okay by doing it. So one of my biggest things is speaking in front of people. That's like the top one of the top three fears for all people. The more I do it, the easier it gets. And you know you're talking about, you know, getting those kudos and pats on the back. I've been getting that because I've been I've done a few speeches over these past couple months, and every time I've had a lot of people come up to me and say, wow, I was really great. That was touching. I enjoyed that. You know, you hit somebody the other night, tell me you know what you really you know how to capture the attention of the audience, and it feels good because it's building my confidence. So some things that we do, we do need that kudos for a while. But when you notice that, it becomes a need, and that's you're doing it just.
Speaker 3: For the approval.
Speaker 1: Now there's an issue, and if you don't recognize that, you're going to stay stuck in that and that's where you're going to live. Whereas when you recognize, oh, I'm staying stuck in this energy in this arena to get the approval of people who are and it's not a good or bad it's not a judgment, but they're at a lower vibrational frequency than I am, and I'm matching their energy to help guide them and coach them. I'm holding a little bit higher energy. But eventually it I've noticed it myself, it'll wear you down. And now you're matching them. And when you start recognizing that you are dependent on their approval and acceptance and quote unquote love, it's time to change something because that's not where you're meant to stay. And so for now, for me, getting those kudos is kind of a need in the sense that it's helping build me up and help me grow in my confidence that I am doing a good job. I am speaking to the people in the audience. I am, you know, planting seeds in whatever way I can't like, I am making a difference in speaking in front of people, and people letting me know that.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: I need that right now because I still get nervous speaking in front of people, and that each time it helps me relax more and more because it's telling my inner person, we're okay and we're safe. Yeah, like the crowd. If the crowd laughs because I cracked a joke, not because I couldn't pronounce a word or not because I didn't get the answer right, that's our programming from school, right, all the kids laughed at us, and so, oh, climb up. Can't do that, that's not safe. I've messed up my words. I've had to repeat a sentence because I jumbled it up. I've stumbled. I've been shaking like no tomorrow trying to give a speech without my voice cracking so much. Right, so or I've gotten teary eyed because of something, and I've had to pause. My nose runs when I'm speaking. And then it's like all these things and you know what, I survived every single one of them, and that each time gives me more and more of a sense of safety and relief within myself to know I can do this.
Speaker 3: And it's like confirmation too.
Speaker 2: It's when when you're getting that afterwards. To me, it feels good to have the confirmations. It kind of it kind of gives you the idea that you're on the right path, that you're going in the right direction.
Speaker 3: This feels right, it does. I remember the first time.
Speaker 2: That you and I had a group together, that we sat down in front of an eye I was I was kind of nervous about it, but I remember being I felt like I was going to do something wrong, and I think that's where my most of my stuff came from. But then it's like, as we were sitting there talking, it never there's some things in life that feel so right, and that felt so right. It just felt like this was a natural process, the progression. So it's like we just sit and see how it plays out. You know, as we're growing, Like you've talked about, you know, even with your job, how much you've gained from it, and you and you're doing it with from a place of gratitude, which also opens the doorway for more more of the things that you want. And it's like, Okay, I've learned everything I can from this and now it's on to the next So there's going to be some new stuff coming forward. And that's fun. It's fun when we recognize it from this perspective. It's not fun when we recognize it from everything that you said earlier about the child, the inner child and all these feelings and gosh, you freaking nailed it. Really all put words to a lot of the things that that's how I felt growing up.
Speaker 3: You know, it's kind of scary.
Speaker 2: And it's also knowing that when my inner child has comes forward, it's.
Speaker 3: She's being seen. She's being seen.
Speaker 2: For this, and it's like we're gaining different information from it, so it kind of changes the whole programming.
Speaker 3: As soon as we do that stuff. I don't feel, like.
Speaker 2: I've said before, and I understand it now that I don't feel like I have to go digging for the things inside of me, because otherwise I'm constantly searching inside of me for what's wrong?
Speaker 3: Why did this happen, Why did that happen? How could I do differently?
Speaker 2: But but by me asking how can I do things differently? How can I show up better for myself and in all my relationships, I start being things start happening and it's all different because I have it created a different asking withinside of myself. Excuse me, because I want the good relationships. I want to have the good experiences. I want to have the flow the conversations. I'm not a person that does very well in shallow conversations.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not appealing to me, and it's which is nice. I'm the person that's going through the cash register or the cashier at the stores and they're telling me all their stuff, of everything they've experienced in the last several years, and it's like, I'm kind of surprised because there's more people that are around, but it just goes to show you where we're at. People are ready to expand and they don't want to be limited by all of our experiences and programming that we've had already. So it's this is pretty fun. It's pretty fun. I enjoy it. I'm thankful for you. I don't tell you probably enough of that, but I am thankful for you because you did see a lot of things in me that I did not see, and you've stuck around with all of it, and you've done very well in my dad, So thank you.
Speaker 1: Wait, don't stop, keep going.
Speaker 2: I was, but that changes the energy, right, And if we find more people that were doing that, like, find the things that they're doing that are that feel good to you and say something about it, because so many times I didn't. I don't think I ever stopped and told my mom how beautiful she was. I don't really don't think I did. I don't think anybody ever said that to me. So I didn't know how to approach that kind of stuff or even have a desire to. But now it's like, well, I tell her, I tell her how beautiful she is. And because the relationships continue, they don't just stop because they they left their physical or their avatar.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even call it physical. It's just an avatar to me.
Speaker 1: So I called this a human spirit vehicle.
Speaker 3: What are you driving today, my HSD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a different color today. It's got some hearts and it's pink.
Speaker 3: But that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: It's a fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's uh. Going back what I was talking about as far as the need and the dependency on others. That's how I coach is I don't want you dependent on me. And in the past couple of years, I've had some clients who have blossomed tremendously from us spending time together. Now watching them and the joy that they're experiencing in life and the things they're pursuing in their life is that's what matters. That's what matters, right, And so it's important that if you in general audience that if you are feeling dependent on somebody for your happiness two to uh, you know you need them around so that you know, you know when you have conversations, they're gonna lift you up, they're gonna bring better energy, they're gonna make you happy to you know those words that we use. When you're dependent on that, there's some healing to be done, some internal healing. So I I, for several years now have looked at it as if I enjoy myself, I can be with myself, I can laugh with myself, me by myself in a room, not listening to anything. I could just laugh if I want to laugh, and I don't need somebody to do that to trigger that in me. So, when you're dependent on outside sources, is it helpful? Yeah, absolutely, it's helpful. Bev and I get on here and we have these conversations. It lingers, you know, for a while. And with the conversations we have, I contemplate and it's beneficial. However, I am not dependent on these conversations to help me grow and learn and expand and be joyful and have glimpses of excitement, don't. I don't need her and I don't need other people to do that for me. That's up to me to do that. So I just want people to understand and the difference that when you're dependent on somebody, you're saying you need somebody to throw you the rope to pull you out of the quicksand you can do it on your own. You can. And I say that in a sense of you're the one that can pick up a podcast or listen to a podcast, or pick up a book and read some words, or maybe for you it's the Bible. I don't there's some kind of spiritual context. There are resources that will help you do that, which is very beneficial. And those are tools, right, There are so many tools availables available to us to help us shift our energy. One of my go tos listen to Abraham. I get in a funk, I go listen to Esther Hickson. Abraham helps me every single time, and sometimes I have to listen to it for days. Yeah, just keep listening to their recordings every single day to help shift me. But I'm taking the initiative and I'm doing the work to help make that happen, to help shift my energy. Whereas Bev and I could have a conversation and she could lift me up or I could lift her up. But if I become dependent on her to lift me up every single time, then there's some healing and growing that needs to take place. So just kind of giving people an idea of what we're really talking about when we're saying those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we're guides. We're just a guide. I'm a guid guide someone back into themselves. I'm not going to fix you. I'm not responsible for you, for anybody. I mean, I'm responsible when my grandkids are with me to make sure they stay safe, but they're actually great teachers for myself.
Speaker 3: So you know.
Speaker 2: But it's looking at a lot of that stuff, and I know there's been a lot of people explore the information that's flowing out there. There's been a lot of people that have been put into a guru status that have actually been shown to not be very what people thought, not saying they didn't have valuable information that came forward. But it's to not idolize another. It's not to get wrapped up in that, and to recognize if you do have someone.
Speaker 3: If you're talking to Amy all the time.
Speaker 2: And she does lift you up, it's recognizing you have that within selfs that's all that. It's a mirror to you to let you know that you have this. And I love listening to Abraham as well. I've just listened been listening to her in the last few days, honestly, just a little random stuff because it's it lifts. It's it's not so much the words that are being stated. It's it's so much about the energy that I feel. And when you just tune into that, I could probably when I haven't tried doing it, I probably just watch a video with her talking, but I usually see, you know, they usually have animated stuff going on with her talking, and I probably would pick up just as much as I would by listening to the words, it's it's an energy thing, it's it's being. It's an alignment, and you feel more aligned when you're listening to that kind of stuff. I do, and I know you do because it and it really does. It really helps. And I like to listen to Alan Watson and stuff too because there's a lot, a lot of awesome information. It's just so philosophical. There's so much information that's out there that we can find. But again, just like you stated, it's not a matter of being dependent on those it's a matter of it. It's the opportunity for it to come forward right that moment, because there's a message for you. It's nothing, it's just a brief thing, just like I was telling you earlier. For me, everything is a message, and so for me, i've seen a pair of peaguine falcons flying around together.
Speaker 3: There's a message for that.
Speaker 2: I've been able to witness the paraguine falcons sitting in the nest on some eggs.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I was driving to work the other day and I know that antelope are fast moving and they're quick on their feet, but it's like they were and also cautious and kind of looking around to see where they were to jump in. It reminds me of double Dutch, you know, rope You got to know when you can jump into that whole mix to be able to maintain it without getting all wrapped up in the ropes. But I got to see four of those, and so I know numbers mean something to me as well. And then we had a pair of cranes in the front yard this morning. It's very overcast today. It's it's like, I think the high was supposed to be like sixty one, which for us is.
Speaker 3: Kind of chilly this time of year.
Speaker 2: And so having all those experiences, there's all these messages that happen, and it's just being aware of it.
Speaker 3: That's what all this stuff is.
Speaker 2: It's like all these breadcrumbs that we left to go just to lead us back into ourselves. So it's it's like, you know, just like this other person that you've experienced that has made you reflect more on maybe programming, you know, from childhood, for this showing up, it's all it is is opportunities for our growth.
Speaker 3: It's just this this looking.
Speaker 2: Withinside and not becoming a victim or being dragged around by someone else's energy or making us feel bad.
Speaker 3: That everything's totally up to us.
Speaker 2: You can spend time with it, but it's just an opportunity to look at that and say, Okay, this is this is a message for me as well, and I'm not going to shoot the messenger, even though it would be fun. Maybe I've played video games. I played lots of video games once a fun time. But it doesn't there's no solution, and it has nothing to do with the messenger. It's just obviously shining a light on something within self that still would like to feel different than the way it feels in that moment from that experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love it, love it. So going and growing, keep going, keep growing, right, we just kept doing that step in front of and find the resources that help you grow. Go and grow, help you find the resources that help you shift your energy where you're not However, you're not solely dependent on that. It's not a need that somebody else needs to fix you or fix your problems so you can experience some joy because we all have it within ourselves and we are a reflection of each other. So when Bev says, you know, when somebody is influenced by our energy, we are a reflection of who they already are, and we're showing them who they could tap into within themselves. It's like looking in a mirror, but when you look in that mirror, you see one of us, and we are there to encourage you to keep going and keep growing and expand. So with that, other people are having these conversations as well and seeking the resources that will help them answer their questions. So if any of this has resonated with you, be sure to share it. Have the conversations, be the resource. You don't have to be the teacher or the coach, and just let them know about tea time with Amy and Bev and let them know where to find us on the Amy and Bev community channel of YouTube. We're also on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Spreaker, Spotify, podcast, Attic, so we're on many platforms. Leave a comment or a question. We like to get those and just help us continue to go and grow in as a as a resource for other people. And any final words.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the journey.
Speaker 2: I'll like spend more time enjoying the journey. Even when you feel lost, you're not lost. You're just on to the next big part of yourself finding more, finding out more about.
Speaker 1: Yourself absolutely, and that's what we can do, is just be and do better within ourselves, and then we automatically show up and be and do better within the world. And that's always my intention and my goal. So with that, thanks for hanging out tea timing with Amy and Bev and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 3: Bye.