Speaker 1: How far will Terry McLaurin fall. Tonight, where will the Cleveland Browns running backs be selected? And will Omari and Hampton continue to steam up? Pros Versus Joe's Draft boards follow along with the live draft boards tonight watch our pick by pick analysis as we call the action from the twenty twenty five f FPC Pros Versus Joe's Division number five ac DC Tonight to who to see Who's Gonna win A twenty twenty six f FPC main event. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. Special edition of PDJ starts now. Can't stay on the pressure I've seen listen broadcast live and herd a round the world.
Speaker 2: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 1: With your host, Eric.
Speaker 2: Balkman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now because no one else was available. Here are Eric Boltman and Farrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Robin, greetings and salutations go out to all of you for ELIAX and balcoholics. Welcome to the latest episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. I'm your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman, and my co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, mister Farrell Elliott. Tonight, we have the fifth of six special episodes for you. It's the twenty twenty five f FPC Pros versus Joe's ac DC Division Number five Draft tonight and we'll be covering it for its entire duration. Shout out to the chat room right now, be it on YouTube, X or Facebook post any questions you might have there. You could connect with us on X. By the way, at HSFF hour. I'm at Eric Baltman. Farrell's Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship is at KFFSC dot com. You can also connect with us on Facebook, at Facebook dot com, slash HSFF our Email us at High Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. If you have any questions, send them to us now and throughout the broadcast. We'll try to get to them all tonight. Thanks to the hard work of our producer and mutual friend Rob and of course our audio engineer and my best friend Bryce. Want to let everybody know that the FFPC Main Event, our flagship event, has a one million dollar grand prize once again this year. Get in now while you can six hundred dollars off each additional team. You can draft live at Paris Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas with us in early September, where you can draft from the comfort of your own home whenever you like. Because live and slow drafts are going on right now. The FFPC Big Gorilla is still going strong, a second contest with a second million dollar grand prize. With the FFPC drafts going on each and every day on that we're filling up at least a half dozen every single day, not including slows, and I know we're filling up a bunch of those as well with two hour and six hour clocks. Remember the seven bananas promo is live. If you keep getting that seven pick multiple times in a row, we're gonna keep giving you escalating teams, starting at the FFPC Bestball Tournament, going all the way up to a Jungle Safari for four or fifty grand, whatever you'd like. My FFPC dot Com is where to go for that best ball tournament going strong as well. The FFPC Classic Bestball Tournament has had it a one hundred thousand dollars runner up grand prize this year, and the FFPC super Flex Bestball Tournament features a one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. The Classic obviously still has that three hundred k grand prize enter for one hundred and twenty five bucks. Super Flex is available at thirty five dollars and two thousand plus dynasty leagues. Over the course of fifteen years in the FFPC, none have ever folded, so make sure you're taking advantage of that at my FFPC dot com. Let's get into the program tonight, ladies and gentlemen. I'm gonna flip my screen here so you can see it easily, and I'm gonna flip my screen so I can see it easily as well. Drafting tonight, the Fantasy guru him from Fantasy Points, John Hanson had the first overall pick. No surprise there he goes with Jamar Chase at the one oh one. By the way, I should tell everybody too, the winner of this league will win a free entry into the twenty twenty six FFPC main event to compete for a million dollar grand prize. The runner up, Farrell Elliott will give you a pair of socks this year. So very very cool that Farrell has added that little wrinkle to pros Versus Joe's this There are seven leagues. There are six live leagues, and then there is one slow draft, so seven champions. The overall champion, the team that scores the most points out of all eighty four teams will get a custom made belt courtesy of Darren Rmani from Fantasy Mojo Fantasymojo dot Com at Fantasy Mojo on X. He is the godfather of the pro Versus Joe's Challenge and anytime we cite ADP on this show, it is due to Fantasymojo dot Com. He'll be drafting in this competition tomorrow as well. Check it out. Fantasymojo dot Com is where to go for that the Joe that is drafting. In the second spot tonight, David Martino goes with Bijon Robinson CD Lamb is the pick for Jared Smola off the board here Jared Smoller from Draft Sharks. He goes with Lamb at the one O three over Gibbs over Barkley over Bowers, and those just happen to be the next three picks. Gary Morgan, the FFPC Joe, takes Jamior Gibbs tonight. Scott Connor from Destination Debbie the pro there who's really a joe, has won a ton of FFPC main event leagues and finished very high up in the championship rounds as well. He gets Brock Bowers at the one O five, Saquon Barkley to Shelley Foss of long time very successful as an f FPC player. She goes with Barkley here at the one O six couple of receivers. After that, the legendary upside man himself, Pat Karine goes with Justin Jefferson, followed by Darryl Berker, the FFPC Joe taking Moleak neighbors. Christian McCaffrey rises up to the one O nine tonight to debro that is Derek Brown from Fantasy pros a Monroe Saint Brown is the pick to Ken and Kyle Orovetz, who are drafting in the ten spot tonight, longtime f f PC players who have gone with the number one receiver for the Lions as their pick at the ten spot. Wrapping up the first round. You have Brian Kramer, who was just on FFPC insider Access with me on the FFPC Excuse Me on the Better Sports Network last week. He and Sean Green from the Sports Gambling Podcast take the other tight end in the first round tonight, and Trey McBride and Ashton Genty off the board to Bill and Shelley Azell here at the one twelve as the rookie running back wraps up the first round.
Speaker 3: Tonight.
Speaker 1: We are through the first round, and I want to welcome in the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football the way in on what he has seen here. J Ferrell Elliott. Welcome aboard tonight the man, the myth, the legend. How are you doing, Farrell? Happy Monday night to you.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Balky. I don't know. I am not a myth maker nor have a legendary experience like some of them are. Great. Ooh, look what happened in What just happened with team number five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know we're going to talk about it.
Speaker 4: You know, I really am thrilled to the longtime players that I'll see here, especially when we start talking about the azel brothers who have been making a living of kicking mine and other FFPC comrades to the curb in their years. I apologize for my lateness tonight. I had a long time getting home as we're having a very significant storm here in Louisville, Kentucky, and the temperature bunkie went all the way from ninety six degrees to seventy one, so we're feeling a little touch of Wisconsin here early. I can't wait to see you this week, brother, But until we get to that, do we have pros Versus shows tonight and Tomorrow Night night in play as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have Tomorrow Night as the last one. Sonight Tonight is the fifth of six. Tomorrow Night will be our last one. I'm actually gonna tell everybody who's going to be on that one tomorrow. I already said Darren RMANI is one of them. But we'll tell you coming up at the end of the show who else is going to be drafting tomorrow. In our final live f PC pros Versus Joe's tournament, let's talk about Team five Farrell as Round two is wrapping up. That is Scott Connor. Now, interesting story with Scott Garrylan Scott does very interesting. Yeah, now Scott is he was in my Scott Fishbowl draft. And I know we don't talk a whole lot about the Scott Fishball this on this program, but I want to bring up what he did the Scott Fishball that the scoring and the lineups gets crazier and crazier every year. This year, if you wanted to farrell, you have to start eleven players, but you could start eleven tight ends. You could start eleven running backs. You could start eleven receivers. You can only start two quarterbacks and then fill in the rest any which way you want. It was a twenty two round draft, and guess what Scott Connor did with all twenty two of his picks.
Speaker 4: The kickers, all.
Speaker 1: Running He went all running backs from the one spot. He took twenty two straight running backs. We'll see how it turns out for him. But no surprise here. He is pushing and purple, as crack Rock would say, as he has gone brock Boers with his first pick, George Kittle at the two away. And I think the interesting thing with Kittle he don't really overdraft him. I mean that's kind of where Kittle's being pushed up to I mentioned to you either last night or last week. I can't remember that. I'm starting to warm up to George Kittle a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I drafted him for the first time in the KFFFC yesterday in the third round of a KFFSC draft, which is obviously not tight end premium, and I feel good about it. You know, we spend all this time talking about Juwan Jennings in his contract and then he hurts this calf which he heard in May you know, same injury. We have Ricky Pearsall who started off camp on pop. We have Deebo Samuel in Washington. We have Brandon Ayuk recovering from a torn acl Maybe the obvious answer is staring us in the face and we just should be drafting Kittle. You're a Kittle fan for sure.
Speaker 4: I love Kittle's one of my favorite football players in the league. I don't think he justifies being the third tight end if ire a tight end board. I'm waiting for him to prove me wrong, and when he does, I won't be super But I think I could find another tidey and I would like to insert there. And his name's Kelsey and he's in Kansas City because he doesn't have to do anything except catch passes, getto has to do everything for this team. But that's just the way that uh, that's just the way that I break it down. And yeah, I really like this draft. This draft's gonna be a lot of fun to talk about. And you know, his third round pick there, I think is coming in at the bargain.
Speaker 1: His third round pick is Garrett Wilson, who comes in at the three oh five tonight. He normally goes in this format. I just use FFPC Bestball Tournament ADP from Darren from Fantasy Mojo dot com. This, I think it's the best representation of it. Maybe it's not the best if you have to get back on that, definitely let me know. Garrett Wilson, why was here at fourteen at the three oh seven. So, I mean pretty much on park. Maybe it may be a little bit of a reach, but two picks we're not going to pick up.
Speaker 4: I thought Wilson was going a little word there.
Speaker 1: He well, I mean he people have been I mean, if you look over the last two days, he's gone as high in the Best Ball Tournament Farrell as two to Await. So there are people out there that are drafting him well ahead of ADP. I mean sometimes more than a half round ahead.
Speaker 4: He's gonna go likely catch more passes than AJ Brown, Marvin Harrison, kry.
Speaker 1: You if you look at Okay. So, I feel like we talked about this before, but it's worth it's worth bringing up again. Garrett Wilson has caught no fewer than eighty three balls in any season in his career. He's gone eighty three, ninety five and one hundred and one. It's gotten better every single year. His worst yardage year was one thousand and forty two yards. And you know, touchdowns they're not sticky, but he did score seven of them last year. And I just look at the Jets. I know that it's I know they want to run the ball, and that's cute and that's adorable. But once you are down in games, you can't really just keep running the ball with Allen and Hall and Davis and all these guys. So I think, and because I mean, who's the other guy on the Josh Reynolds, is he the guy opposite him?
Speaker 4: Or so? I love him?
Speaker 1: But yeah, So I I just feel and somebody was saying this today, I can't remember who, but Garrett Wilson could lead the NFL and target share this year just because he is the threat uh in that passing game for Justin Fields. Fields is notorious for, you know, looking at his first option and then sometimes just taking off and running. Maybe that happens again that year, but it doesn't affect Garrett Wilson. So if wid is gonna hit him, it's.
Speaker 4: A balky How would you like to have this team if you had Bowers, McConkie, and Wilson. When't that when't that turning on a little more than not?
Speaker 1: In tight end premium? No, I just got like I said, I'm I'm warming up to George Kittle right now. So and I feel like the Niners have an easier schedule than the Chargers, which maybe that makes, you know, mconkie the better play, I guess if they've got negative game scripts. But you know, Kittle just seems to be the guy. I think Perty's gonna zero win on him. I know you like Kelsey as the tight end three, but tight end premium, I think Kittle catches scores that he just scores more points than Maconukee this year, and you only have to start two receivers. Give me, give me the start that Scott Connor had here. I think the Maconkie thing would have been fine, but I would prefer Kittle.
Speaker 4: You talked about yards in Wilson's case. Let's take a look at Tyreek Hill. It's interesting when we talk about Barkley and who got Barkley, and I is at Shelley.
Speaker 1: Shelley got him. Shelley Foston takes take one Barkley at the one oh six.
Speaker 4: Good job, Shelley. When we talk about Marky Barkley, everyone wants to come on and say that he cannot repeat the year that he had last year, and I keep saying, okay, this ten percent less, it's still a better year than most, and it would validate a first round draft pick for him. But let's take a look at Tyreek Hill. When we start talking about yards per game, Bucky, you got a number on that. I looked it up and was a little shocked, even with everything I know that happened to Tyreek last year. Yards per game, average yards per game, Tyreek Hill last year?
Speaker 1: All right, average yards per game Tyreek Kill in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Well, look it up.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I looked it up already. Well, that takes the fun.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I did not think it was going to be as low as it was.
Speaker 4: That is, go ahead and tell the nice people at home what it is.
Speaker 1: According to Pro Football Reference, we're looking at fifty six point four receiving yards a game for Tyreek Hill. Last year, for context sake, that same number was one hundred and twelve per game in twenty twenty three. It was also over one hundred and twenty twenty two. In fact, it's been over seventy yards a game every single year except for last year, and except his rookie season in twenty six.
Speaker 4: So my question then is for team number two, mister Martino, I like to know if he's in the camp that doesn't believe in Barkley or doesn't believe in Hell, which end of the spectrum, the great year or the worst year do you not believe in?
Speaker 1: I think you could. I think you can still believe in Barkley, but I think you can.
Speaker 4: You can.
Speaker 1: Like Bijean Robinson, better.
Speaker 4: Belove twenty six er, Brett Studebaker is made of comment here, and I love Brett, and I think Brett's a smart player. No, no, way in the world, Brett is how I would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I get what he's coming at. He says, for those of you listening audio only, brock Bowers is reminding me of the letdown like Sam Laporta drop in year two. I think Bowers is a better prospect, a better player than Laporta. I certainly could easily see him not doing what he did last year. But it's very hard for me to say he's gonna have such a significant letdown that he is not worth a top half of the first round pick in an FFPC format.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't go that far. But yeah, I mean, you could be right. He may not duplicate what he did.
Speaker 4: Now. Scott Connor is Scott Connor was as ballsy as I as his press agent claimed him to be. He would have gone ahead and picked Kelsey there.
Speaker 1: Now, that would have been We have not seen a three tight end start, well, you know we haven't. Yeah, we haven't seen three out of theirs, at least I don't think we've seen three out of the first For did you see me taking some.
Speaker 4: Medication earlier tonight? By the way, But I did not? Why, Yeah, I was taking some medication. You started talking about the Scott Fish Bowl.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, yes, yeah, well, hopefully that headache clears up.
Speaker 3: It No, it's not.
Speaker 4: It's all over now.
Speaker 1: The uh Tyreek kill thing is interesting. Dave Martino gets him as his number one ride receiver at the three to oh two tonight. I want to go back before we press on in the fourth round here. I want to talk about what Ryan Kramer and Sean Green did not necessarily in the first round with Trey McBride. I think that's a fine pick. The Puka Nakua pick at the two to oh two. I think part of the risk with Nikola has always been the way he plays. He doesn't have respect for his body. He's just all, you know, going all what is it all?
Speaker 3: Gas? No break?
Speaker 1: That's on Nikola plays, which you can run into some problems injury wise in that Okay, well, we always knew that was going to be the case with Nicola all throughout drafting season, which started with the FFPC back in January. However, Pharrell this back thing that Matthew Stafford has now that's preventing him to play. They've already readjusted the timeline of when they expect him to come back. How nervous would you be about drafting Nakula at the end of the first the early second round here knowing I mean, like, not necessarily now because it's still July. But if it comes early August and we don't see Stafford it comes mid like, at what point do we need to see Stafford on the field throwing balls in Nikua before we're like, Okay, now I feel good about taking Nikoua where he's been going rather than having Jimmy Garoppolo or Stetson Bennett throw in the football when the real bullets start flying in September.
Speaker 4: All of this together based on where Nikoua is being drafted, the talent in front of him, the talent behind him is enough for me to forego. So it's an easy decision for me. I don't know. I don't know particularly. I'm more interested in what you think about.
Speaker 1: It and for Nikua. Yeah, so right now I'm not concerned. I shouldn't say not concerned. I have little concern for it. If we're talking about this thing next week and Stafford is still not practicing, I'm probably breaking ties against Nikupa there, Like, for instance, if I was Kramer and Green there at the eleven spot tonight, I would have taken London ahead of him. I would have taken Brian Thomas ahead of him. I for sure would have taken Nico Collins ahead of him, because I think those guys are all going to be very similar. And then once Nikua starts dropping into the mid mid second, okay, I can I guess I can look at him there. If those guys are all gone, right, if it's two weeks from now and Stafford's still not out there, he's he's probably off my board in the second round. I probably wouldn't take him in the third round because then it's like, what's going on here? So right now I'm not doing much here. But next week is when my Spidey spent my Spidey sense starts tingling a little bit.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I like that tingling. Oh, you and missus Studebacker are having a conversation. Well, it's fascinating, I thank you. Gentlemen need to be reminded that Pete Carroll didn't get this job by walking in and saying we're going to take the best player on this team and take the ball away from him. So let's just and by the way, I don't know how often Myers is going Bowers is going to line up in a non traditional tight end role in this offense. But I would say it'll be awful.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting there? And I grabbed my first share of Dante Thornton from the Raider.
Speaker 4: I was just smart, Lud.
Speaker 1: I was reading and I can't remember who had this, but there is all these guys that are really successful playing the slot for Las Vegas, and that includes Bowers, it includes Jacoby Myers, and it also includes Jack Besh. When they go three wide receivers, they can't have all those guys on the same field. But the one guy that does seem to be going to be out there operating on the perimeter is Thornton. I drafted Gino Smith late in a Best Ball today as well. I'm still on board with him this year. So yeah, I mean, I think as far as that Raider is passing offense goes, there's still some fantasy goodness there if you attack it the right way in in drafts. Moving on, Pharah, let's talk about well, let's stay on Kramer and Green's team here, McBride and Laporta along with Josh Allen, Dave the Dizzel Gerzak and I when we used to cover these many moons ago, we would often say it's very, very difficult, even in the FFPC to draft an elite quarterback and an elite tight end on the same team, because it costs you so much value running back and receiver. I would say over the last three years that theory has been debunked by a lot of people who have had very successful teams. Going elite quarterback and elite tight end. Going elite quarterback and two elite tight ends in the in the in the first four rounds is interesting. I don't know if I don't like it. I think Adam Hahn he might have said. He might have said something about that earlier in the in the YouTube chat. I can't find it, but he said I thought he liked Adam. You can repeat it just because I'm I'm not finding it here. But I thought that team eleven, Kramer and Green, he really liked their first four picks. They're on the clock here again.
Speaker 4: Well, Adam is God bless you, Adam. Adam doesn't like much of anything tonight. We're gonna send him some bourbon candy. If it doesn't melt.
Speaker 1: Bourbon candy.
Speaker 4: Oh you never had bourbon balls?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: What what is?
Speaker 1: What? What are?
Speaker 3: What is?
Speaker 4: You don't like the chocolate covered cherries and things like that. This is basically chocolate covered bourbon.
Speaker 1: Really yeah? So is it still liquid?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow? Okay, yeah that does sound pretty good.
Speaker 4: You know, imagine the nice soft caramel with a bourbon flavor.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so it's a chocolate covered soft bourbon.
Speaker 4: It's good. It's good stuff, and it's a variety of stuff. I'll bring it, you know, I have some. Bring some to wiscons that's fantastic. Hey we still can we still not get cancel drafted?
Speaker 1: This apparently not, but I had to I have to correct my Oh there we go. I have to correct myself, Adam said Kramer, and Green's build through four rounds was his least favorite.
Speaker 4: He's he's he's a sour fust tonight for for a guy.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I like, this is this is something that we've talked about, Pharah, like you know, like, yeah, you could get away with drafting a quarterback and the tight end early both of them. You can definitely get away with it. The problem comes in now, apparently with really getting cute and going with two tight ends and and a quarterback that I don't know if you could pull off. Now, Kramer and Green, they are longtime FFPC players. They've really blown up with the sports gambling podcast on Vson on Friday nights to taking a gam and and yeah, they like taking a gamble, and that's what they're doing here with McBride and laportacking up those detroits too, and yeah, they're setting themselves up for what quarterback they're going to be taken in a few rounds here. I would imagine I'm not against the McBride Laporter thing just because I have I don't recall seeing this bill before. Adam could be right. This could be a train wreck. And now they've skipped running back through the first six rounds as they get Jalen Waddle here in the sixth at the six to zer two, which actually is not bad value.
Speaker 4: So we'll see how the borough. Scott Connor's cheat sheet, I know he's got twenty two names on there, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scott Connor Team five tonight he has now two running backs, two tight ends and one receiver to his name. What do you make of Team ten here? That's Ken and Kyle Rovett's the FFPC Joe's they have, I don't know. I mean as far as everybody pounding receiver, I don't think anybody's pounded receiver as hard as they have through five rounds Tonight, Farrell, they go with Saint Brown, London, Teteroa McMillan, and DK metcalf, Amorian Hampton is the loan running back, and then Evan Ingram here at tight end their squad through through six rounds. Very very target heavy, I would say, with Saint Brown, London, McMillan, I don't know about metcalf and Pittsburgh, but I guess if they're gonna throw, it's got to be to him. And then Ingrid could could be the number two receiver on that Broncos team behind Courtland Sutton, who is a freshly paid man today. Yeah, and Hampton's gonna catch a lot of passes there too. So you know, if you go into this pros versus Joe's draft with the attitude if I want to acquire as many targets as possible, and I know that's sort of a dirty word and the T word for you, pharreh, I don't think that's a bad way to approach it, and certainly they've acquired a lot of hopefully targets that are going to turn into catches through six rounds here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, I think so, And you know, I don't think targets. I probably need to clarify myself if that's the message I'm giving. Naturally, you want targets. Naturally, targets mean different things in different places. And you know, the more we talk about targets from last year, you know, you know, the more we're talking about last year's teams, and it's just like this strength of schedule conversation. Well, you know, we can talk about strength schedule if we think the twenty twenty four our team's going to show up and play and everybody's trying to everybody's trying to do something a little different than they did last year, except Philadelphia, the the Hey Monkey. Can we go back that quarterback conversation? Please go ahead?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was trying because I was thinking about that, because we talked about it on other shows, and you know, here in Kentucky we have defensive scoring that that really can be a problem if your defense gives up points, so you can start moving that away from you. You could have a quarterback that throws a lot of touchdowns, and that's really a problem if he starts throwing interceptions. And so these elite quarterbacks and Lamar being the first one, I said, I wonder, you know, Lamar was very very very very careful with the ball when he was in college. I think he coughed it up more fumbled as he did than picks. So I looked up how many picks last year to go with those forty three touchdowns? I think I think that's right. I could be wrong, balkey, how many interceptions Lamar Jackson last year? I was shocked to this number. Guest, don't look it up. Four perfect.
Speaker 1: Forty one, forty one touchdowns forty one Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's ringing true in my mind. Uh for sure this year. And then I was scratch my head when people take Josh Allen over him. And then I look at Josh Allen stats and I'm like, well, maybe he should be going. It's two incredible seasons from those players last year with Allen and Jackson. So so we have Derek Brown for fantasy pros hanging out on YouTube watching the show. He also happens to be drafting. Uh, in this draft to Night Farrell and he's already posted that he got sniped on R J R RJ. Harvey excuse me and Evan Ingram. Harvey went to Pat Corraine in in round five from legendary upside. Evan Ingram goes to the oravets is here in UH in the sixth rounds, so he had to settle for George Pickens and Caleb Johnson, a former Steeler and a current Steeler. Not a bad way to go when when you miss out on your guys. I like what Brown's doing here, Thomas Evans, Pickens, McCaffrey, Walker Johnson. This is This is a bulky way of drafting where you you always keep your team in balance, so then if the value does come to you, UH, then you can scoop it up. Now, I think that strategy for me, I do it less and less as we get deeper and deeper into drafting season, because then all the information comes out. Everybody has access to the same information, so the value doesn't fall to you in August in September the way it was falling to you back in May or back in June, and then I will start going with my unbalanced stuff we're I'll draft you know, five, you know, four receivers in a tight end, or or I'll draft you know, three straight running backs or something. You know, I'll do different builds at that point. But still we're still in late July, and I still think there is some value falling here tonight. So that that was Derek Browns team we're talking about from the ninth spot, McCaffrey, Walker, Johnson, Thomas Evans, Pickens. What do you making the McCaffrey pick at the one O nine tonight? I had of genty, ahead of a Chan and ahead of one. Derrick Henry seems to be where he's going. I wouldn't do it, but everyone else is.
Speaker 4: And I think what what you're basically saying there is if if he returns to form, which obviously people believe he will, and if he stays healthy, that he will deliver. So you're you're what you're doing is you're saying he should be the first player taking in the draft, and boy, I'm getting him at the number nine spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There was a question earlier about are we ever going to get off of Chase for number one?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I have, yeah, you know, and and you should, especially if You've got multiple number ones here where we bid when we play live, we bid for the draft spots, and I guess it will always be chased. That would be that would be my uh, that would be my idea. Hey, you know, uh, the one thing is out of back and forth and hard to agree on a whole hell of a lot of anything in the comments tonight. But hey, I know something we can agree on to give congratulations out to pro Versus Show draft Steve Garagaos Fantasy soprano, the fantasy soprano. The baby has arrived as of last night, Katerina. Uh, so, congratulations soprano. So we might see Steve here in the message room or in the chat room before we before we finished tonight, but in the special book.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Steve and I were texting yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh good, I thought I had breaking news, ex breaking.
Speaker 1: He told me that his wife went into labor yesterday and it was a few weeks early. But it sounds like everybody is doing good there, which is great. And he because we were talking about the T shirts, the high stakes Fantasy Football our T shirts, which he is he is busy crafting together, and he said he's in the hospital with his wife and it seemed like everything was good. And then we saw I saw the photo Chris Lambert, our wonderful FFPC customer service head lead whatever you want to call her, she posted a picture of it. He looked tired, but he looked happy and has a lovely daughter. And what I'm what I think is interesting is that dude every time in a slow draft him, in several slow drafts with him, he makes his pick like instantly. Over the last twenty four hours, he is still making his picks like instantly.
Speaker 8: He is.
Speaker 5: He is in a big gorilla draft tonight, just and he just jumped in and now he's in the chat and now he's watching us too on YouTube. So that dude is he is the man, and fantastic news for him. And the irgallosais tonight, which is great, great to hear. So congratulations Steve who drafted on last Sunday, right Pharaoh? Was it Sunday or Monday? He was drafting and prosers.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of lost try but you know what, he's always cold of a presence with us, so he's here or not.
Speaker 1: Adam Hahn has pointed out that Scott Connor, Pat Karine and Derek Brown's team are his favorite pro teams so far, and he just pointed out the raven stack, the Mega stack that Pat Karine is building from the seventh spot tonight, Derrick Henry in the second round, Lamar Jackson in the third. He's gotten Zave Flowers in the sixth and Mark Andrews in the seventh as his number one tight end off the board. Will he had likely to I don't know, but this is this is crazy town banana pants. I don't know if I've seen all four of these Ravens on one team so far this year. Oh, by the way, he has Harvey Worthy and Justin Jefferson as well.
Speaker 4: It's a nice, nice situation. I would counter Adam by saying that Karin is a is a Joe at heart. You know, he's he's the pro with Joe blood running through his veins, and you know those are the guys who are going to win this. Krain's used to winning, so why not very impressive?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a guy who won. Wasn't that long ago that he cashed that big two million dollar prize and he's looking to win a twenty twenty six f FPC main event entry with his Ravens megastack here tonight the the Derek Brown or not the Derek Brown squad? Who did I want to talk about next?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: Oh, let's go back to your Travis kelce pick by the by the Azel's here at the end of the fifth round, Farrell, knowing that because you'll be drafting FFPC teams already have been drafting f FPC teams this year, knowing that that you seem to be getting a bargain on Kelsey at least what you think he is going to do for fantasy this season? Are you good? Are you already heavy on Kelsey? Are you gonna plan on being heavy in Travis Kelcey this year?
Speaker 4: Oh? Hell yes. If I'm in that draft, you'll have to get you If you want him, you'll have to spend a round more than what you know what mister Armani says, you should take him the.
Speaker 1: Gary Morgan, our buddy from the four hole tonight. It's coming up on his pick. We're just a few picks away from him making a selection in the eighth round. Gibbs and Hubbard are his only running but look at what he's done at receiver here, Pharrell, Makonkie Harrison McLaurin, Hunter and Juwan Jennings. Knowing that you only have to start two receivers in this format and again this is best ball. You only have to start two receivers. You think that's overkilled, or because you think you have the dual flex where essentially he could have four receivers playing for him every week? Is this a smart build from the four spot based on how the draft is going tonight?
Speaker 4: Well, let's see what he does in eight and nine. It's I really love the players. I love what he's done putting together the players. And I would have had to pull the trigger on McConkie there too, And I can't complain at Gibbs, and yeah, I really like the players. I would have I would have taken Wilson over here, something that that's just me. Yeah, he's got all the receivers he needs. We'll see. You know, he's a good player. So I want to see, Uh. I want to see what he does with running backs. Then I want to consider those running backs. Maybe I've overlooked some of them. It'll be very interesting to see what he comes up with. He's going to need to tie in. Uh. Maybe he thought he could get Kelsey in the eighth rown.
Speaker 1: You never know, you know, Adam is chiming in that that he thinks Team four is a strong build. Terry McLaurin normally going at the four h six. He falls to the four h nine tonight, So not a big draft. But Farrell, I think that one of the great things about McLaurin, a player that I wasn't really in on this year because of how predicated his scoring was last year on touchdowns. I was like, he's probably gonna be overrated in the drafts or overdrafted. Uh, And I just want to stay away from that player now because of the hold in as it were, I know, with an ankle injury. But I wonder if his value continues to fall where you can buy this dip on McLaurin. But ultimately, once they agree to that deal, and I do believe that they're going to agree to that deal, we we we will see him go up and then at that point I don't think he'll be drafting him. But right now, I think, you know, end of the fourth round here for the number one receiver on a Jayden Daniels led offense.
Speaker 4: I kind of like that it's a good time to get into that, and we've said all alone that he shouldn't be losing status in these drafts, that you would be safe in drafting him, and his agent is there. I understand. I talked to a guy today that says, you've been there all weekend.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't see this in the chat, and I know it's not football. Just saw on X that Cub's former All Star second basement Ryan Sandberg. Fairly you remember him? He actually has just passed away No. Sixty five. Yeah, R I P Ryan Sandberg. And and again I know this is a fantasy football show stream, but yeah, R I P Rhino who who has passed away? A guy that I remember, collected a lot of us, probably still have a lot of his baseball cards. But I do believe that he had got cancer, beat the cancer and then the cancer came back and spread as of the December of last year. So sad news tonight that Rhino has passed away. RIP to Ryan Sandberg. He was a wonderful player, he really was.
Speaker 4: He really was.
Speaker 1: Getting back to the draft here tonight, Pharrell. I know it's a horrible transition, but what can you say. We have eight quarterbacks off the board through eight rounds. I want to say, Okay, and that's about on par. That's about what we're looking at. You can make the case that normally we'd see a few more here in the eighth round as we normally there's like eleven going off the board before round nine. I think, yeah, and we only have eight tonight, so we'll see what happens there. We've had three team stacked tight ends. We already talked about Scott Connor grabbing Bauers and Kittle. We talked about McBride Laporta going to Kramer and Green from the Sports Gambling podcast. But look what Darryl Berker has done right in between Pat Kran and Derek Brown. He has acquired Tucker Craft and Tyler Warrent on back to back picks. And we talked about how I'm starting to like Kittle. I'm starting to like Craft a little bit more. It's more of a pure pressure thing with Tucker Craft, because everybody I talked to was all in on Tucker Craft, and I'm kind of like, well, maybe I'm the wrong guy on this one, or maybe I'm I'm I'm the wrong guy in this You never know. But with Craft and Warren, I love the upside of both of those guys. In a best ball format like this, where it is tight end premium, you go six rounds without taking any and then you get two guys there would not surprise me. If Tucker Craft was a top five tight end this year, would not surprise me at Tyler Warren was a top ten tight end and Darryl Berker only had to invest seventh and eighth round draft capital to acquire those players.
Speaker 4: In this build, I'll go with two top ten tight ends, and Kraft has shown a propensity to have big games, So yeah, in this format, I'm very cool with Kraft.
Speaker 1: Derek Brown from Fantasy Pros chiming in on our YouTube stream too, was drafting from the ninth spot tonight. He wanted Mark Andrews or Tucker Craft after Shelley Fasson took Isaiah Pacheco two picks away, and then Andrews and Kraft are both picks and he has to he has to pivot again and get Jacobe Meyer. So he's getting beat up a little bit here. You know, the problem with a lot of these pros, and Derek is a really smart guy, but one of the problems is everybody knows especially these Joe's. They know who these players like because they're writing about it, they're talking about it, they're they're posting on X about it, and and so like you, you have to be prepared for these Joe's, uh Snake and your guys with And Derek Brown's a pro, I mean he's he's been doing this for forever. He's in a ton of industry stuff too, and he's an expert at pivoting. But you know, too, Farrell, in the high stakes games, especially that the ones will have live at Paris Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas coming up in September, you have to you have to be prepared to be sniped because if you're not, you end up panicking, you make a bad pick. It's that is that is a crucial point of drafting Live for sure.
Speaker 4: And I've always wondered why the Joe's do so well this expense of the pros, and I think it might be because the joes are plugged into the subscription from Darren where the pros are not. And I because you're going to you're gonna be at a significant advantage. I'm like a poll from all the pros who might be subscribers to to Darren's information.
Speaker 1: I think that if they're smart, they would be subscribing to it, you know, But I don't. I don't know. I have no idea. The the the chat room has hopping with what Pat Karin's latest stacking experience. Here we talked about how he's gotten those those four ravens and now he's gone back to back Buccaneers with Godwin and with a Mecca Agbuka. Here, Pharaoh, what do you make of Godwin and Igbuka? Some would say non complimentary players, some would say redundant players, and some would say would be playing very similar roles when Godwin is healthy. And maybe you can't get both of these guys on the field for a large plurality at least percentage of the time for the snaps of the offense this year. But Godwin in Agbuka and processes shows what do you make of that stack? Knowing what we know about Godwin's injury and knowing what we know about the emergency emergence of Atgbuka in training camp.
Speaker 4: He's going to say that his fourth receiver is going to be one of the Tampa Bay Bugs, and that fourth receiver might just perform for his scoring team beyond what guys are paying for third and fourth picks here, and so that makes sense to me. I like that he's probably got a tight end. He's probably got a steady Eddy tight end that he can add to go with andrews Now. I like that move. I like it a great deal.
Speaker 1: You have created a mutant target monster here with Godwin in Agbuka, and I'm here for it. I love it, and and thed YouTube chat is chiming into like this is this manage leagues? Yeah, it might be a problem in best ball, It's not gonna be a problem at all. So Karine obviously putting on something special here from the seven spot tonight, I'm sure that the Cramer and Green from the eleven spot the Sports Gambling Podcast, guys, we're not thrilled with Darryl Berker selecting Jared Goff as his number one tight our number one quarterback.
Speaker 3: Beg your pardon.
Speaker 1: In the ninth round tonight, golf ends up going there instead of on the Sports Gambling podcast team that already had Sam Laporta, that already had Jamison Williams and now will not get golf. They still have Allen so I mean, it's it's it's fine, but I'm sure that they were hoping for golf there. What do you farrel? You know, when you draft in best ball like this, I mean, do you always purposely try to match up your quarterbacks with players you already have on your team? That take this for instance, Burker could have waited and not taking golf here. He could have ended up grabbing C. J. Stroud later, he could have ended up grabbing you know, I don't know if you want to mess around with the Giants quarterbacks but Russell Wilson later or you know, Jordan Love to pair with Tucker Craft. He drafts a naked Jared Goff here, which is you know, I guess there's a stacking opportunity later on. I always try to avoid stuff like that. But maybe I'm overthinking it.
Speaker 4: Well, Marky, you you're the pro I follow, so I would I would never say that you're overthinking. I think it's a great question. You look at the first round. There are four first round drift picks. I think, yeah, four, Well, there's two graders in the first round, so yeah, those are teams that I would not try to pair my quarterback. I really wouldn't be interested in their quarterback. The rest of them, Yeah, even even the Minnesota quarterback, I would be interested in getting your business with them. So yeah, I like the idea of stacking.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Correine has has completed the stack with Baker Mayfield coming back to him here at the ten oh six, So he's got Godwin at Buca Mayfield. He's got Andrews Flowers, Lamar Jackson, and Derrick Henry, which is which is massive.
Speaker 4: I like the guys on fire, and he's going to go get some running backs here in a minute.
Speaker 1: Speaking of stacks, look at the Packers one that Shelley Fasson has formed from the sixth spot, Josh Jacobs, Jaden Reed and now Jordan Love, which is very interesting. Scott Connor has added Brock Purdy to George Kittle here as well, so he's certainly in the business of stacking. I want to get back to what you said, speaking of Bowers, you would not want to take Gino Smith in a format like this later on to go with Bowers.
Speaker 3: Why is that?
Speaker 4: Well, I think he's probably the sixteenth to eighteenth best quarterback in fantasy production, and I want two quarterbacks to do better than that. Now what I want to Well, yeah, but if I'm gonna get too better to go to that, I'm gonna wait awful lates. You know this is this is round or twenty rounds. Yeah, maybe, but you know I just okay, yeah, because the question was about do we always want to do it? Well, you know, if I had those players, those picks, you know, I don't want I don't want to Atlanta's quarterback. I don't want anything going on with the New York Giants.
Speaker 1: You know, but this was this was the quarterback round here, Ferrol eight look off round ten here as we reached the half way point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, four team one, God bless them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dak Prescott, give me a break, guys. You know I love Brockford and Caleb and j J. McCarthy, and I guarantee the next time you hear John Hanson on Serious Sex and Fantasy Sports Radio or the Fantasy Points Podcast with Brian Drake, who actually draft did in this competition last week, he is going to tell you exactly how how bad his his luck was in not taking a quarterback at the nine on one in Jordan Mason and.
Speaker 4: You gotta really love you some Jordan Mason, you got you gotta really love that force right back.
Speaker 1: But to his point, I mean, did he really think nine quarterbacks were gonna go out? Nine is a lot. I don't know if I would.
Speaker 3: He is a pro.
Speaker 1: But this is the This is one of the issues that you have when you draft on the ends because when stuff like that happens, you're powerless, like you just you have to just wait and wait and wait, which I will say too. You know, I talked about my builds earlier where I will take more chances and do different and weird things as we get closer and closer to the start of draft season, as I think a lot of pros do, I mean, they get sick of doing the formula. Some of them been sick of doing the same thing even before the NFL Draft. They want to bury it up a little bit. But I I will be less likely to do that if I'm drafting in the one or two hole, or if I'm drafting in the eleven or twelve spot, knowing that if I get too cute, stuff like this could happen where you know, was he the only guy that didn't have a quarterback?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, so he was the last one. John Anson was the last one to draft one Herbert and Stroud is a nice little rebound here. I think he probably adds another one. You think Herbert? Okay, So I want to get to the back of the Baker Mayfield discussion here in a little bit. Herbert is a quarterback sixteen at the eleven oh one on average. Hanson gets him his quarterback eighteen right at the same spot, So fine value on him whatever, that's normally where he goes. Do you think Herbert's a little bit underrated? With McConkie and Johnston and Trey Harris there, and I know Gadston's getting some love. Are people just hating on Herbert because I feel like he should be drafted higher because of Greg Roman, Harbaugh, O'marion Hampton, Anji Harris. You think that's why people are letting him slip. I feel like he's been slipping to me, and I've been drafting him a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not gonna be with his feet and he's going to tempt at seasons in if everything goes at planned, he's going to tempt probably one hundred passes, less than a lot of the starting quarterbacks. So you've already. You've got to you've got to build that in to his ceiling, and it's just not a very impressive ceiling for fantasy football. Though he's one of my favorite guys to watch play.
Speaker 1: You know, they pointed out I believe it was yeah, Paul ta Cherau in the uh in the in the chat former guests of the show, by the way, has said that because of that big quarterback run after Karin took Mayfield from the seventh spot in the tenth round, we saw seven more quarterbacks go off the board. He only at Karin only had two running backs on his team. That's going to allow some other running backs to get back to him. Here, he's on the clock with thirty seconds to go. He has Derrick Henry as R J.
Speaker 4: Harvey.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's he's very I mean, I guess I could see him going tight end here. I think he probably goes running back, but those are the two position he really needs. The question is are there any Ravens or Buccaneers tight ends or running backs here that he could add on to the stack that he has created. He does go running back, it's Romandre Stevenson here, which is have we talked about this Farrell Henderson at the four to oh wait tonight, Ramondre Stevenson at the eleven oh seven. Is that too big of a gap between those two players? I, you know, I there's this thing called long COVID, Right, I have what's called long rookie fever because I feel like I've been drafting too many rookies. I have one bestball team in the kf FSC where it's like I was talking about this last night, it's like half rookies and parall have drafted three tight ends on that team. They're all rookies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got Tyler.
Speaker 1: Warren, Colston Lovelin, and Terrence Ferguson is my third one. And I look at Travon Henderson going seven rounds ahead of Hermandre Stephenson. I wonder if that's something that we look back and we're like, God, that we shouldn't have had that big of a disparity, or we could also equally look back on and say Henderson was going too low, especially if Stevenson continues the trajectory that he was on last year where he was losing significant high value snaps to Antonio Gibson.
Speaker 4: Now that's that significant analysis Stevenson is still with the club, and we like him as a player. We've always liked him as a player. You know, here's a player that you're down on from from other shows, and Gary Morgan took him and and you know, I think it's a commentary on Herbert. If if Morgan thought that Herbert could help him, that would have been maybe his second quarterback right there for his stack. I you know, I think he's waited a little too long on tight end. But I've got a guy in mind for him that I hope he takes him when he comes around again. But this is a This is one of the interesting things will be to see how he he handles tight end. I love to watch these drafts and see, you know, if it's by accident that you have one tight end and a tight end premium league like this through eleven rounds, or if it's by design and he might surprise the sin shows this by design. And look what the Zel brothers did, went out and got Pittman, Baulky.
Speaker 1: Good on them.
Speaker 4: Good on them for sure, because they know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: This guy I.
Speaker 1: Have to bring up, Oh god, I think it was roto experts back in the day. I want to say I believe it was proto experts Tim McCullough, who has drafted in this format and hasn't drafted it in a while. But Tim McCullough back in the day, this was more than a decade ago, I think, and ended up drafting. This was back when it was twenty eight rounds farrel.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: And uh, Tim drafted because he thought it was a managed league.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: He only drafted one tight end, Antonio Gates. That was his only tight end he drafted, and he ended up winning his league. It was. It was really impressive stuff where he had one tight end in a twenty eight round draft and he made it work and beat out eleven. Now he hit on some other big players, but I always bring it back to that when you talk about having a one tight end on accident. I think it was an accident for him, but it worked out. I don't think it works out again, but you never know. I want to talk to you about quinnchew On Judkins. Scott Connor just took him here at the eleven oh five tonight from the five spot. That's his number four running back off the board.
Speaker 4: Pharaoh.
Speaker 1: I don't have a good answer on this. I don't know how to handle him, and because I don't know what to expect, I've sort of been avoiding him. But maybe that's gonna be to my own detriment. You know, we could leave the off field stuff. We don't have to, you know, analyze everything there. But knowing that it's a very nebulous situation right now to us as fantasy players, what's the proper way to handle Quinn show on Judkins is a tenth round, eleventh round, like any of the double digit rounds.
Speaker 4: What are you doing with them now?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Connor has to come on on the show and tell us he's it seems to me that you got a lot of running backs, so you know, he's an Ohio guy, so maybe he's got some of that inside information. Maybe he's close to it, has a sense of what's going to go on. He has a pro by the way, he is a pro, and he works damn hard at being a pro. I remember when he was at the Senior Boam taking pictures dogging to the players. He's seriously into it.
Speaker 1: Jared Smola, we have I can't believe we haven't talked about his team all night. From the three spot. He stacks up a bunch of receivers and running backs early, and then round eight he's been cranking purple and hitting the quarterback. Kincaid Goddard, Caleb Williams, and Trevor Lawrence are his last four picks here. I am of the opinion that in a format like this where you can only you only have to start two running backs, two receivers, and a tight end, and then you get those two flexes to play with Farrell, you could kind of go, however you want to go here and do that dual flex and I like the yuni and the yang here. I guess I'm misusing that a little bit. Andrew Cooper from Fantasy Alarm has has talked to us about that, taught us all that King Kaid, the higher upside guy got at the steady Eddie. And then you have Caleb Williams and Trevor Lawrence, both guys that I think have the upside, but they have a certain amount of floor here. Both of them have new head coaches uh this year. Both of them have head coaches that are significant offensive minds that have had a lot of success in the NFL. And again waiting until the tenth or eleventh round to draft both these players. I think, I think that's a nice way to do it. I don't see any stacks here with those players. Maybe I'm missing it, but we'll see what Jared does later on. But the last four picks I wanted to ask you about here with Smolan, how he formed his team Kincaid, Goddard, Williams, and Lawrence to go with all those backs and receivers in the first seven rounds pairre.
Speaker 4: I like all those players except Goddard, and even at that position, I might have taken god Or No, I probably would have taken other Titians, but I think he over paid for god Or when he didn't have to sure bounce back with a nice pick there in the twelfth round too.
Speaker 1: The Adam Hawns has pointed out that he likes all those picks except for Rashie Rice, who he took at the at the end of the fourth round the four ten. That's another player I've picked maybe once or twice, just to say I have him. We just still don't have a good handle on that potential suspension coming down. And if it's only a couple of games, okay, whatever, But if it's like six. I mean, that's a huge chunk of the season, man.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 4: There has been some comment here here we've thrown out some bye weeks for McBride and reporter. That's an interesting thing.
Speaker 1: They have the same one, although the sports Gambling podcast guys have now taken Isaiah Likely, who does have a different by week. So they there you go, get in there.
Speaker 4: You know, Isaiah may be on the field fifty or sixty percent snaps and those are high value snaps.
Speaker 1: Do you think that, you know, look at the disparity between Andrews and Likely here tonight you're looking at Pat Kreen ends up getting Mark Andrews at the seven oh seven tonight, Likely goes at the twelve oh two, So about four and a half rounds later. Does that make sense to you? And Jim John Harbaugh said that his expectation for Isaiah Likely this year's think that he is an all Pro. And it's tough to be an all Pro if you're playing behind Mark Andrews.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, coach Harball, thanks fifteen or twenty, maybe thirty of his players are all but but what of great tight end selections? Andrews a seventh, that's a steal Pits, who everyone has given up on, but still in the twelfth round. What wonderful value for that. It's it's a great thing watching him draft. I really enjoy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pat's a talented drafter. David Martino is a very talented FFPC player. He was drafting from the second spot tonight and he ends up grabbing the Jehan Robinson and Chase Brown to kick things off for his backfield. He's added James Cook, tij Spears, and Trade Benson to that backfield since then. Tyreek Hill, Roma Dunze, Ricky Piersoll, and Marvin Mims at wide out. Ferguson and Jisicki are the tight ends. Burrow and McCarthy at quarterback. I'm just looking at this right now. I know it's only two receivers. You think he's he's solid enough up at the top with Hillo, Dunsey and Pearsong, I mean, and then he doesn't draft another one till till he grabs Marvin Mims here, and I feel like, I don't know, maybe his running back room is deep enough to that that he can get away with that, But I think Hillodunsa and Pearsall, I don't I don't know, man, I have my doubts on on those three functioning as a core that you can rely on for your receiver position this season.
Speaker 4: I do too. Let's don't beat him up because we've got a few rounds left to see that you get some guys. But yeah, he's taken very good players at these other positions. But I don't think he needed to pay such a price to get those guys. And you know, so he's lied at receiver, and you can argue that he's lied at tight end in this type format. So I think he got a little bit off the rails there. Sure starting good.
Speaker 1: I think that there are anybody who feels like they're light at tight end. I think that there's still some good guys out there that can really help you this season. I will say, you get as far as Martine goes, he didn't draft the tight end till round eight, and he's still got Jake Ferguson thirteenth tight end off the board, a guy who is a player that is going to catch a lot of balls this year. You can make the case that well, definitely, he's no worse than the third target on that team. He might be the second target dependent upon how you feel about Pickens, but to get him in round eight, you know that you're going to have a steady eddy guy there at the top of your tight end core. Kasiki is a player that now, Farrell, you're the agent. So maybe maybe I'm reading too much into this. The Bengals do not. It always seems like they're in some contract squabble with somebody. And they had an offseason where they had to find a way to pay Jamar Chase, had to find a way to pay t Higgins, have to find a way to pay Trey Hendrickson. Obviously the Shamar Stewart thing we all know about that they gave Mike Kyasiki a twenty five million dollar contract. To me, that's pretty significant. And for a player that seems to be catching, you know, forty to fifty balls every single year at tight end twenty two for guy who's probably gonna get in the end zone a half dozen times. I don't know. I feel like we're undervaluing Mike Kisiki.
Speaker 4: Probably are. They value him veteran presence in that locker room, in that team, and now you know there was an unexpected boost in the salary cap this year brought on by some revenues from television and streaming that necessarily didn't know or didn't have budget for it. And that's why a lot of players of Kasicki's elk, good guys that have been in the league a long time, were rewarded. And you know, and you know, mister Lee Snyder comes in, that's a very very good point from fantasy ball. We've got to we've got to understand who's a good NFL player and who's a good fantasy player. You would think Kasicki gets more of that. You know, he did a lot with thirty two percent, uh from a football perspective, He's not going to do enough for fantasy perspective.
Speaker 1: The guys, we were talking about this team quite a bit tonight from the eleven spot, and I wanted to bring them on right now. They are streaming this live as well, so I know their time is valuable. Let's get into it right now. The Sports Gambling Podcast guys, Ryan Kramer and Sean Green joining show right now. Guys, welcome aboard, my friends, How are.
Speaker 3: You hey, what's happening, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Thanks for having us absolutely, thanks for popping aboard. We really appreciate it. So we've talked about your team a lot. Here, let's talk about the first three first four picks. McBride, Nikoua, Allen Laporta. You guys double up with tight end after already taking a quarterback.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I think we just kind of went best player available for us. We wanted to get some of those pass catchers the one and a half PPR point obviously for the tight ends.
Speaker 8: Very fun.
Speaker 7: I was saying, we got to get one of those top three elite rushing quarterbacks, either Lamar, Josh Allen, or Hurts, Kramer's Giants fan. So I couldn't get him all the way over to Jalen Hurts. But Josh Allen is going to win you a bunch of fantasy leagues. So I guess a little different, Like we truly did punt on the running back and now you see it and what we're to do here with our running back room. But yeah, I don't, Kramer, what was our stret.
Speaker 3: Something different? Be unique?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I'll tell you one thing I would do if if there were three heads in that room instead of just you two, I would have said, let's go get Shakir and we don't need a running back let's let's get here. Congratulations. I would think the same way you guys are, because I think that's a wonderful tandle.
Speaker 3: Ryan.
Speaker 1: Were you guys hoping that golf was was going to fall to you in the ninth round for Laporta, for Jamison Williams or were you just pretty much set that, like, we're not gonna worry about it.
Speaker 6: We got Josh Allen a little shocked he went where he I was shocked we didn't have an option to take off there.
Speaker 3: That was a little surprised, Okay.
Speaker 1: I mentioned Sean the nikoua thing about how I'm not worried about Stafford's back right now. At what point do you guys start becoming concerned if this guy is still not on the field in training camp.
Speaker 7: Yeah, with Matt Stafford, I think they're going to manage him at the back obviously is a little bit of a concern. But all so, Pooka Nakua put in any you know, whatever they end up doing with the backup there, put him, put him in.
Speaker 8: They're just gonna throw the ball a ton to Pooka Nakua.
Speaker 7: So in full point, PPR, I just would be really surprised if he doesn't get his I'm a little worried about Pookin Nakua's health, but being able to get him at the end of the first round. I think he's setting up for a massive year. I think DeVante Adams helps them a little bit more than it actually hurts them because it creates some good matchups for him. So I'm I'm smashing Pookin Nakua and the quarterback stuff is a little bit of a concern. But he's gonna get so many targets, I think, regardless of who's throwing it to him.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see so many cool things you can do the rest of the way. You may be gonna turn to some younger players as we moved the rest of the way.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh oh, nothing but young running backs. I mean we're we're probably have four more running backs ready to.
Speaker 1: We got game and we didn't talk about this, And I apologize for not pointing this out. You guys ad it Joshua Palmer in the thirteenth round to go with Shakir and josh Allen. So you didn't get the lion stack, but getting the buffalo one certainly a good one.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: Ryan, the love you're getting from mac Nova on YouTube right now, respect the Kramer and Sean for doing a rare zero RB team in twenty twenty five. You guys had pulled it off for certain, and this was if you guys were going Ryan with BPA, you weren't really focusing on trying to do zero RB.
Speaker 6: I mean it also just the guy once once Omari and Hampton went right before us, it was that was that kind of set it off for me. And so yeah, after that, I don't really love you know, maybe we have some regrets going Jalen Wattle over Caleb Johnson there, like getting a piece of the Arthur Smith situation. But now, I mean after that, why not play a little running back chicken and then just load up and hopefully get enough to cover your bases through the and having mix and who knows what that turns into. I didn't think in a million years we would have ended up they're drafting him.
Speaker 7: But yeah, and Achan, if a Chan was available, that would have been a real conversation there between him and Puka. So we're super high on a Chan as well. Maybe we go out Chan if he's available. So we didn't really go in saying zero ORB. But like the guys we liked early didn't didn't fall to us, so we pivoted.
Speaker 4: I love the quote of the Arthur Smith situation. It sounds like a thriller suspense movie that after you watched it you really couldn't figure out what it was.
Speaker 8: A yeah, or maybe a John Grisham novel.
Speaker 4: This a little bit too much.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of an indie band that will probably be this weekend, the Arthurs situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very good.
Speaker 4: Hey, you guys are raid allowance. It's coming. I can see it.
Speaker 1: So so right now, you guys are on the clock. We're talking with Ryan Kramer and Sean Green from the Sports Gambling podcast. They are on the clock at the fifteen eleven. You guys are looking at five running backs, three tight ends, a quarterback, and five receivers. I'm guessing you're probably done at tight end, but anything's possible.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Take us through this pick.
Speaker 3: I mean, we haven't really discussed it. Do we like the guy at the top of the queue, Devin Neil. Yes, yeah, I'm fine with.
Speaker 8: The goodness, I'm fine with him.
Speaker 7: We go.
Speaker 1: Devin Neil is the pick here again young running backs, which is what you're trying to acquire. Here he goes with Dylan Samson as another fellow rookie running back on your squad. Pat Bryant Dante Thornton are the picks to the Yazell brothers. Right after that, you guys are on the clock again here in the sixteenth and.
Speaker 6: Again did not really talk about this one, but I think I want to. I think we want to step out of line. Do we want to take the guy at the top of the queue? Yes, Oli, smash this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go Oli Gordon, another rookie running back here. We'll see what happens there. So Neil and Gordon, it's all about upside at this point, right Sean, Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: And we're just obviously the running back position prone to injuries, and we just need one of these guys, uh to fall into.
Speaker 8: A fortunate stack, you know.
Speaker 7: I mean Dylan Sampson, maybe he already has uh you know what the Judkins thing going on. Maybe he certainly has a clear Pat's workload, Roshawn Johnson. Do we really know if Ben Johnson loves DeAndre Swift? We're about to find out Devin Neil is behind an aging Alvin Kamara that's massive upset. And you know, Oli Gordon, if anything happens to Devon Hatchin, they obviously brought him in for a reason that that Dolphins offense could put up a bunch of touchdowns. So yeah, we're just kind of hoping something happens that makes these uh situations much better for him.
Speaker 8: But that's why it's best ball, right, we got seven different bullets here.
Speaker 4: I love the Dolphins putting up a lot of touchdowns. Haven't won a playoff games no five years, but they're gonna put up and I agree with you they should put You know, there's a Balky's talking about the money uh follow following Geskei, and it brings to the attention a player that you guys could add from Los Angeles and you probably won't adding because you're the receiver. And he got an eleven million dollar contract.
Speaker 1: This year, eleven million dollars interest eleven million dollars.
Speaker 4: You know, there's there's a hint. We can't say his name because some some pro is likely to get upset. But you know, no one's drafted him yet, so maybe the maybe the sports gaming podcast will be the guys that, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's our problem. We say the name on our stream and then both you.
Speaker 1: Know, everybody's watching your stream. That's why that's that's exactly right, guy. Guys, I'll let you get back to the draft year in a second. Ryan number one, thank you so much for hopping aboard insider access with me last week, and I'm gonna give you an opportunity here, uh to plug the show once again and and plug your appearances on on the s g P on Vson as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I mean we were talking about it, but football's back.
Speaker 6: We're live on Vison every Friday night eight pm Pacific for a bit, and switching to seven pm Pacific, uh in two or three weeks once the football season gets kicked off, and then yeah, we're live five nights a week on YouTube Sports Gambling podcast check.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're doing thirty two NFL team previews right now, so kind of like really one episode per team, doing a deep dive. We usually bringing a guest walking through the schedule, favorite bets, angles, little fantasy.
Speaker 4: So the talk about running backs, the rest of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, yeah, we talked about the Jags earlier today have them winning thirteen games.
Speaker 3: So Tank Bigsby was my guy.
Speaker 8: I really wanted, so I'm glad we got him on the squad.
Speaker 1: You guys just posted the Dolphins team preview as well, so for more Ali Gordon Goodness, check that out. Absolutely follow these guys on X at shawnt Green, Shawnte Green, at Ryan excuse Me, at creamer Centric and then at Gambling Podcast, the Patreon, the Spotify, the YouTube, the discord, it's all on the The X profile guys will let you get back to your stream. Thanks so much for making us a part of your evening tonight. Good Luck the rest of the way, and good luck the rest of the drafting season as well. Keep up the great work.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it, thank you, you got it.
Speaker 4: Guys like that available to contribute to the show. How did I ever get howd hell did I ever get on the show? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Well, listen you. We every steak needs it's it's it's grill, every drink needs its straw, and and we are just the vehicle that allow people to consume all the fantasy greatness from from these pros and Jose that have a lot of fantasy greatness, a lot.
Speaker 4: Of fantasy greatness.
Speaker 1: So that was cool. Neil and Gordon go off the board there. I have to bring up what mac Novas said earlier in the broadcast. He said it's going to be very or he can't wait to see what Debro's tight end room looks like.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Derek Brown is drafting from the nine spot tonight. He did not draft the tight end until round thirteen, Farrell, He did not take a single tight end. He was the last player to take a tight end, and now three out of his last four picks have been tight ends. He got Mason Taylor in the thirteenth, Tyler Higbee in the fifteenth, and Terrence Ferguson in the sixteenth. So he got that rams tight end mutant stack there, the mutant tight end monster in Los Angeles with Higbee and Ferguson Mason Taylor as well. So two out of those three guys are rookies. Two out of those three guys play on the same team. How concerned are you about Derek Brown's tight ends baking in the fact that he had a really strong draft at the other three positions.
Speaker 4: Well, I think about this so far is that Derek will hopefully have a twenty twenty six Pros versus Jose team can challenge again because he you know, and that's the thing. You pay the price. I don't understand the third quarter sandwich in there either, but you pay the price if you wait too long by overcompensating and throwing darts. And there's a lot of good players that've been drafted around it while he's been having to pay attention to these positions.
Speaker 1: This position, yeah, I mean, it's one of those things where it's like and he just adds another running back. In fact, he's got five running backs for all three of them are rookies and Caleb Johnson, Camp Scataboo and Dj Giddens. I actually like the squad when you combine it with McCaffrey and Walker. And this is again, first gets paid out, second place gets socks, third place gets nothing. So when you're talking about this team, if you're gonna take McCaffrey at the one on nine, you know, if he gets hurt, your team's probably up in smoke anyway, So you have to draft this team. If you're taking McCaffrey based on McCaffrey staying healthy all season, that's the way you draft the rest of the squad. Ryan Thomas, Mike Evans, George Pickens, Jacobe Myers, Jayden Higgins, Trey Harris. There's a lot of floor there. There's a significant amount of ceiling too with some of these players. And then again waiting on quarterback to still get fields Prescott and Tungue Bailoa. I get it. I'm fine. I mean I would have not been comfortable. I know you didn't like to pick. I would have not been comfortable with fields in Prescott as my only two quarterbacks. I would have had to get a third quarterback. I would not have waited as long as he did at tight end. But these types of things can pay off sometimes if you snag one of these tight ends late. How often do we see it a tight end drafted outside the top fifteen or outside the top twenty ends up being a top ten or maybe he's sometimes a top five guy. I don't know if any of those guys represent that this year. But I will ask you about Mason Taylor because we talked about Garrett Wilson earlier. He's the lone target in New York. If there is a second one, it might be Mason Taylor.
Speaker 3: It might be.
Speaker 4: I'm not willing to make that guy NYE Okay.
Speaker 1: But he is the first tight end. But what about him in the thirteenth round?
Speaker 4: You know, no, I think I think there are better choices, including Arroyo, who has some smoke. Get that position there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, am I seeing things?
Speaker 4: Or is he did he go before? Or I don't I don't see him off Royal is going, Yeah he's over to team two.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right, yeah yeah, oh right after Ferguson and Kasiki. So Martino adds a Royal, which I think is a really good which.
Speaker 4: Now, and you know, one of the one of the guys said, you know, quarterback back committee, that's the committee is going to show up a tight end back committee. Uh, you know over here with these three players, you you wonder, you know, they're like the ladies that show up for the church committee, but then they don't come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the thing with Higbee and Ferguson is like, obviously you're only going to do that in best ball. You're not going to do that in to manage league. But I think that could work out. But at that point, Pharaoh, you're you're still basically drafting one player with two late round picks. He probably needs to add one more tight end here.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: We we got thirty four of them off the board. They're they're drying up. But don't you think he needs one more He needs to crank purple one more time here?
Speaker 4: Well, I think after Harold Fannin that does it. I'm not really sure who's left.
Speaker 1: Jatavian Sanders, that's who's left. He just just went off the board to Debro and he's an up and coming guy. We'll see what happens there. Deebra already commenting on here. He did want Arroyo, but Arroyo never made it back to him. He took I guess you could have made the case that he should have taken him over tonguea bi looa. But then if you miss out on tongue by loa, you're looking at cam Ward. Is your third quarterback? Anthony richardson Sam Darnold, I don't know's. It's a tough thing, especially when you get late in this draft. Brochard Smith and Kareem Hunt go back to back picks to Darryl Berker, who does not have any other Kansas City running backs on his squad? Is that a smart stack and best ball? Tharroll where you get Smith and Hunt late and talking about the sixteenth and seventeenth round. I don't he's got a reason for that, and I'd like to know it. I don't particularly like his next pick. Yeah, he's gone three straight Chiefs with Noah Gray.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, I'm not You know, if you're you're gonna throw darts at the wall and hitting Kansas City Chiefs is not the worst thing that can happen to you. But no, I'm not gonna buy into that. Look I do. I do really like Hunt.
Speaker 1: Look at what the Azel brothers have done from the twelve spot here, Farrell. I know you can't see the top of the board, but Genti and ah Chan were their first two picks, so they do have them. They take Swift in the sixth, Robinson in the eighth, and not a single running back after that, which, okay, I get it. But the receivers Davante Adams, Deebo Samuel Matthew Gold and Michael Pittman, Rashid Chihid Brandon. I you Pat Bryant, Donte Thornton, and Jalen Royals. I believe, if memory serves me correctly, you have drafted against these guys in basketball leagues out in Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: The more more more main events more main events.
Speaker 4: But I've always ad great respect for Yeah, you know what I love about these guys the first of all, been doing a long time. They do it together as brothers, and they have a blast and very knowledgeable and they win. Now Here, they're trying to prove and they're probably curious. The people that they're most likely trying to prove is that are themselves that they can make this work. And maybe they're going to pull out a couple of green stickers right here at the end. They may not. That will be their guys, their mystery guys.
Speaker 1: So I would have liked to see. Okay, so the IUK pick I think was interesting in the fourteenth I think that's solid value. But I would have liked to see another tight end instead of some of these receivers. Late they only have Kelsey and Ertz. Now you might say that's enough, but I think they need one more. And now there's thirty eight of them off the board. I don't know if there's anybody left unless you want like Tyler Conklin or somebody like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they'll probably skip on that. They'll probably skip right and you know, there there's one interesting running back that is interesting is a foolish word, unimaginative world. There is one explosive running back who would make sense for this team if they were drafting. And I'm not going to say the name, not that anyone's listening to me, but nevertheless, well the hell well there he just went, Yeah, Monster would have made an entertaining pick for them.
Speaker 1: The the rookie running backs for the SGP guys in round eleven I think are interesting because we saw last week running backs, the elite running backs in rounds one and two, By and large, they stayed healthy for the most part all season Barrel, which is something that we don't normally see. And I feel like because we are all if you are drafting in fantasy football, you have at least a little bit of the recency bias virus and I and I guilty of this as well. Sometimes I think, well, what happened last year stands a pretty good chance of happening again this year. But I don't think that's the case with that. And you look at all these rookie running backs that they have added. Here, Devin Neil behind camara Oli Gordon behind a chan Wood, he marks, what do you make of? I mean, I guess it's cool that they have Joe Mixon and wood he Marks on the same team. But Joe Mixon is up in the air, and you heard it when they were on the show. They didn't have any inkling that they're going to be able to get Joe Mixon here in the tenth round. And then Jarq west Hunter who's behind Kyraen Williams as well. We could see these guys pop and I always say they don't need to pop for the whole season. If they pop for three four games, that is a huge addition to these pros versus Joe's teams, and sometimes that can make all the difference. So I like what they're doing here. I don't know if they're going to keep up stacking up the green stickers here going forward, but they have been a fun team to watch here.
Speaker 4: Team eleven must go yellow and Team twelve must go green, bulky, and it's the most exciting nineteen twenty.
Speaker 1: I I mean, I would say green and purple for these els. I do think they need to slap in a tight end there who I don't know. I mean, there's there's probably a couple of guys out there that would give you something yeah, they Kelsey and Ertz do have different buys at least, but uh, you gotta do something there.
Speaker 4: You can draft the other writer tiny.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yes you, yes, you could do that as well. So and and hopefully the l's are listening to us when we say.
Speaker 4: Waller came out of retirement. Maybe uh Delaney Walker Wilton.
Speaker 1: Brent Studebaker says, as team eleven only have one quarterback, that is accurate. The SGP guys only have one quarterback. His name is Josh Allen, so that'd be another one. They go, they go yellow here, uh Pharaoh with Roman Wilson with their penultimate pick. But yeah, it would be nice to get a second quarter. Hey, we called it for team Purple and green baby Cole Comet, you were right on that. And then Kendra Miller from New Orleans going off the board after that as well. So there you go. The Azelle's team is complete. The sports gambling pops.
Speaker 4: See the fellows can do it. Let's see if they can bring in that highly paid receiver.
Speaker 3: Well, I.
Speaker 1: I think quarterback is what I would do here, Farrell, because if Josh, I mean again, you draft this team, you.
Speaker 4: Know he's got a bye week. You don't want to ever take a zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to take a zero. But I guess if you draft the team based on Josh Allen being Josh Allen, if he gets hurt, your team is probably done anyway, Which is what I said with McCaffrey before. With with with Debro's team, they have twenty seconds left here after taking Roman Wilson at the nineteen eleven they they grabbed Joe Flacco. So it's Josh Allen and it's Joe Flacco. They did grab a quarterback there. You know, Joe really put up some good numbers when you played last year. What were they good?
Speaker 4: Well, if you go look, I mean, you can make a case that he was productive within that situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, within the situation.
Speaker 4: Let's go look. I mean it's there were some nice things about some of his He has a stretch of five games where he was not a disaster on a team that just was not very good.
Speaker 1: Seventeen hundred yards, twelve touchdown, seven picks. I mean, it's quite frankly, it's better than I thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some multi touchdown games in there.
Speaker 1: That is a great point I'm seeing if I can find it right now, If I can get that.
Speaker 4: Why can I not get a couple twos?
Speaker 1: I don't think he had he had. No, he did have a three touchdown game last year against the Jaguars that was a thirty seven to thirty four loss. He also threw for three hundred and fifty nine yards that game too. Actually, that span right there, it was three games weeks four through six. He had two touchdowns, three touchdowns and two touchdowns. So out of his seven touchdowns, seven of them came up. Now, I must be looking at this wrong. No, I am looking at this right. He had twelve touchdowns, So out of his twelve touchdowns, seven of them came within a.
Speaker 3: Three week span.
Speaker 4: So there. You know what was interesting because I saw that team play the Raiders live, uh in Week three, and then I was just you know, they played so poorly that I wanted to see if they should show any improvement, and they immediately, did you know, they had a little run where they showed some improvement.
Speaker 1: Henry Mudo brings up a good point to Josh Allen's bye week. His Week seven is Joe Flacco is still going to be the thirding quarterback in Week seven. We don't know. We don't know what's going to happen there? Noah fan is still a free agent. Farrell, he gets taken by Shelley Fawson here in the twentieth round. Where do you think he lands? Is there a good spot for him right now?
Speaker 4: UFL?
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't think he's.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I really don't know. I has there been anyone that is, you know, just underperformed perhaps expectations. There was commentary way back early in the chat room about Seattle not being a tie in destination. I guess Denver wasn't either. You know, he's had two cracks with two teams. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I still like this Dantavian Wicks pick in the twentieth round. I think that's really good value, Joe. I mean, I know catching is important to being a receiver, but all he's got to do is figure out how to catch the football. And I will say this for anybody who's interested in Wicks. If you follow the beat reporters up here in Green Bay, they will tell you that in practice, it's practices. I get it. But Wicks has been catching everything, has not had any drops in training camp. So's what you want to do in practice? Yeah, that's what you want to do. We're up to the last couple of picks here in Pros Versus Joe's Night number five. Jordan Whittington is the penultimate pick tonight. Whittington's been turning some heads in Los Angeles too, Farrell, Yes he is. Elli. There is the final pick tonight for Hansen, the fantasy guru himself takes I a manner to end things tonight and that will conclude Pros Versus Joe's Division number five. This is the ac DC Division. Congratulations to all the drafters. Uh, this was a Pharrell. You said it in the second round. This is gonna be a fun draft to cover, and it really was.
Speaker 4: It really wasn't and it's been totally unlike all of our other drafts. Of course, a team number one. That was the guy that must really like Jordan Mason, and you know he did the terrible faux pas of drafting downs before Pittman. But you know, I'll have to get over that on my own time. I really like what he's got going on with those Tennessee players. So yeah, so far, so good for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. From Scott Connor, starting off with a pair of tight ends to the sports gambling guys taking two tight ends and a quarterback in the first.
Speaker 4: Spurce Scott Connor is a disruptor, and I say this was you know when we say this is completely different, is a tip of that to the disruptor we had.
Speaker 1: We had a little bit of everything, like the those two things I mentioned, John Hanson getting just absolutely destroyed at quarterback in the tenth round, waiting and waiting and waiting. Well, all these quarterbacks are getting picked, and then you look at Debro's team. Derek Brown from the nine spot, who waited on tight end, still gets Mason Taylor, Tyler Higby, Terrence Ferguson, Jatavian Sanders. Will that be enough? I don't know, it might be. It was so much fun. There was so much crazy stuff that happened in this draft tonight, and there is you know, what one team did affected a couple of others, what another team did affected a few other It was this. This is exactly why you watch these shows. It's why we commentate them. Farrell.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a blast, man, and we get to do this one was so.
Speaker 4: Good, Bulky. I think we should have some look ins during our regular Friday night shows or maybe, you know, with our overtime shows. Yes, maybe we have some look ins on this, because it'll be interesting with this team, with these these unusual tidy ends. I wonder if he'll ever get ten points out of the time.
Speaker 1: Do we lose Ferrell? May have lost Ferrel. I'm gonna bump them out, put them back in. There we go, Ferrel, Did you lose me?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I lost power. You know, we're having such great storms as noisy dogs or climbing under couches and things, and you know, it's all kinds of stuff. But I'm sticking with you, Bulky. I. You know, I really don't care. I'm just here to live with you in fantasy football.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, and on that note, I will I will rather than mess around with the internet and power in Louisville tonight, let's put a pin in it until ten pm Eastern time tomorrow, when you and I will be joined by Dave Tripoli to do the final pros versus Joes of twenty twenty five. We will continue to check out the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship. KFFSC dot com is where to go, of course, at kff SC A Fife X and plenty of spots still available online. Louisville and Northern Kentucky. There's a few spots as well if you want to draft lives this season too.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would love to hear from you guys. Just give me a call. That's the best thing we can do at this point. Just get in touch with me. We'll talk of that.
Speaker 1: What's the phone number. I'll post it on the YouTube right now.
Speaker 4: Five zero two five two three five zero five seven.
Speaker 1: That is Farrell's phone number. If you ever have any questions about the KFFFC or need any assistance in registering or anything, give him a buzz there. I posted it. I posted it on YouTube so you can check it out there. Farah, let's do it again tomorrow. Rest up those dulce tones, those vocal cords, and I'll talk with you tomorrow evening.
Speaker 4: See you.
Speaker 1: That is Farrel Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football Ladies and gentlemen. That will complete our broadcast for pros versus Joe's number five. As a reminder of the high stakes Fantasy Football Hour normally airs at ten pm Friday his Eastern time. On the FFPC Socials. You can check that out on demand on any of I don't know, probably three different podcast networks. We're on there as well if you are an audio only guy, which I totally get as well. That will complete our show. Thanks to Darren Armani, Farrell Elliott, Ryan Kramer, Sean Green, the f FPC, our producer, mutual friend Rob audio engineer, my best friend Bryce, and of course all our viewers and listeners. Coming up tomorrow, it is the final processus Joe's draft of the season. We'll be live at ten pm Eastern Time with the Rolling Stones Division. The Joes include John Rozack, Nate Modissett and Stephen Perry, Nick Thompson, Scott Schoenwolf, Eric Young, and Todd Aaron, who was just on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour last week or Not last week two weeks ago, so it was a great interview from him. He gave us a preview of what he's gonna do against pros, which include Theo Greminger from Fantasy Points, John Paulson from four for four, the Godfather himself, Darren Armani from Fantasy Mojo, Mike Nazarek from the Fantasy Football Mastermind website, Doug Orth, who is going to be joining us as well, and then Jim Coventry from Rodal Wire, So all those guys will be drafting tomorrow night. It's gonna be a lot of fun. We hope you join us with myself, Farrell and Dave Terpoli the fourteen time FFPC League Champ with coverage starting at ten pm the main event. Slow drafts and live live events with the FFPC are often running, so check that out at my ffpc dot com Million Dollar Grand Prize six million dollar plus prize pool. If you're already in it, remember you're gonna get six hundred dollars off each additional team as well. The f FPC Big Gorilla is going on. In fact, I'm commissioning a couple of drafts tonight. There are spots still available in the eleven o'clock draft, which is coming up in about a half hour, and we got spots available in the midnight draft, which is in about an hour and a half.
Speaker 4: So check that out.
Speaker 1: My ffpc dot com Million Dollar Grand Prize just three d and fifty dollars to enter. You're gonna get a fifty dollars discount on every third team you sign up for. If you are still in best Ball season. Hey, we encourage that behavior too. F FPC Bestball and super Flex Bestball tournaments live at my ffpc dot com. Dynasty startups there as well. Two thousand plus dynasty leagues in fifteen years and we've never had a single one fold. So once you're playing dynasty with the FFPC, you are in for the long haul. Check out the KFFFC at kfffc dot com as well. For Farrell Elliott, I'm Eric Balkman. This has been live coverage on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour of the Pros versus Joe's ACDC Division number five. We'll be back with Division number six tomorrow night at ten pm Eastern time. Your week officially continues now.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Balky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: Paul to Shriff pointing out on YouTube that Terp is holding out for better contract, I can confirm this is not a hold in or a holdout from URF. He will be live with us. Tow had some crazy stuff going on the last couple of weeks, so it's awesome that he has been a part of out two pro versus Joe's draft so far. He's going to be part of another one tomorrow, which we can't wait for. And we can't wait to see you there. Thanks so much for showing up and showing out tonight. Ladies and gentlemen. We will give you a break here and be back at it in about twenty three and a half hours.
Speaker 8: See it