Speaker 1: Okay, are we ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we're ready.
Speaker 1: Let's bring on Destiny.
Speaker 2: Hello, Destiny, Hello, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great? How are you great? You want to play chicks versus dudes?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Heck yeah, heck yeah.
Speaker 2: You're gonna take on Daniel today, Daniel, your third Daniel, you're representing the dudes.
Speaker 1: Don't lose, No, I won't. I don't know all dudes everywhere down Destiny sounds like she knows what she's doing over there.
Speaker 2: All right, I've got three questions for each of you to start. I mean, of course, if there's any ties I got, I brought in more questions. You never know what's going to happen this radio show, Live without a net, baby at all times that we have not played this game in a long.
Speaker 3: Long time.
Speaker 2: Destiny, I'm going to give you the option of going first or second.
Speaker 1: You each will get three questions.
Speaker 3: Destiny.
Speaker 2: You'll get dude questions. Daniel, you'll get chick questions Destiny.
Speaker 3: What do you want to do?
Speaker 1: I'll go first?
Speaker 2: Oh very good. Okay, all right, here's Destiny.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Daniel just kick back.
Speaker 3: All right, get there, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Here we go, Destiny. Three questions real easy stuff.
Speaker 3: You ready?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Question number one?
Speaker 2: What does what do the letters u FC stand for? You? Ultimate?
Speaker 1: Ultimate Fighting Championship. Uh, that's correct, that's gay. That's one.
Speaker 3: Oh, Daniel, I'm gonna get your act together. All right?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Next question, Destiny, what is the most common size in ounces of a beer can in the United States of America? Uh?
Speaker 1: Sixteen ounces? Show me sixteen ounces.
Speaker 2: No, sounds like you like to party over there. It's twelve ounces. Twelve ounces is the most common size of beer can in the US.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Next question, Destiny, what household item uses a Phillips head as true driver?
Speaker 1: Yes it is, Sez. She got two? Destiny got two?
Speaker 2: That means you've got to get all three of these, right, Daniel, two to tie three for the wind.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to go?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: All right, dude, don't shame us. First question, which Kardashian launched the shapewear brand Skims. Jim show me Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Yes, that was Kim. Nice good start. It's a great star.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Next question, what is the occupation of the character Meredith Gray played by Ellen Pompeo. What is the occupation of the character Meredith Gray played by actress Ellen Pompeo.
Speaker 3: Daniel doctor.
Speaker 2: A doctor Meredith Gray.
Speaker 1: Two for two.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Destiny, You're tired right now? He's got one more question.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, Daniel Diaz for the win.
Speaker 2: Who is this singer of the twenty twenty two hit song anti Hero?
Speaker 1: Who is the singer of the twenty twenty two hit song anti Hero, Daniel Diaz? I need an answer.
Speaker 2: I need an answer in three in two in one, my damn it, Daniel, Damn Daniel, Daniel, damn Daniel Destiny.
Speaker 1: Tell him who sings anti Hero? Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift, shut out, layupy, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm not either, but I know it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what kind of panties Kim Kardashian's wearing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question for Destiny, Here we go.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the fast car franchise starring Vin Diesel? Oh no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I should know that.
Speaker 3: I need an answer.
Speaker 2: In three in two in one, I was looking for the Fast and the Furious.
Speaker 1: Vin Diesel Fast Car franchise.
Speaker 3: Hmm, okay, can.
Speaker 2: I get some chick questions here. Please, all right, I can do that. Let's see. Well, the guy knows everything about panties, so we're gonna skip that.
Speaker 1: Daniel, Daniel, you listening, I'm listening. Here we go.
Speaker 2: What is the name of Carrie Bradshaw's column in Sex and the City. What is the name of the column she writes in Sex and the City?
Speaker 1: Daniel?
Speaker 2: I need an answer? In three two? What the column Destiny? Do you know the answer?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: The column was called Sex and the City?
Speaker 2: Oh duh, come on, come on, here we go, Destiny.
Speaker 1: What is w D forty primarily used for to grease stuff up? Liubercate lubric.
Speaker 2: That's fine, we'll take that. We'll take that. Okay, get this wrong, Daniel. You're out of here and you've shamed every.
Speaker 3: Man on the planet. Daniel, already, are you?
Speaker 1: I don't know if he is.
Speaker 2: What is the term for a stay at home mom who turns her daily routine into a monetized brand on social media?
Speaker 1: Need an answer in three?
Speaker 3: In two?
Speaker 1: In one, pull it up? Does not pull it off?
Speaker 2: Destiny with the wind today, I would have taken content creator influencer, said influencer after the user mommy blogger, he said influencer after the buzzer, after the buzzer, Yeah, Daniel, damn.
Speaker 1: It, Daniel, let's all down. Come on, Daniel, get out of here.
Speaker 3: You're out.
Speaker 2: Hey, Destiny, you're the winner on family Feud. For God's sake, what's the name of this game?
Speaker 1: Chicks versus Dudes. That's what happens when they stole my music.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was doing I've been doing Chicks Versus Dudes for years, and they went out and stole this music for Family Feud.
Speaker 1: I got confused.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, I'm gonna give you tickets to go see The Struts and Dirty Honey.
Speaker 1: On September twenty fifth the House of Blues. Awesome. Thank you so much man, Thank you for playing great job today.
Speaker 3: Guys,