Speaker 1: What's up. This is Milly on the cruise show.
Speaker 2: Tap into the number one afternoon show in LA from two to seven pm.
Speaker 1: On Real Native three Cruise Show.
Speaker 2: Let's get it yo, go oh my god, wait god, it just happened. Base remix on my song Ever Forever Crazy.
Speaker 3: Blitz right there, God clap Yeah, he'll send it to you. You could use it social media.
Speaker 4: Show go for it just so much. It's our gift to you.
Speaker 5: But you know what, you made it very easy because you just got bangers.
Speaker 2: No, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Milly's here, man, thank you, thank you for being here. We appreciate it. So when it comes to beat selection, how does that go about for you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: So I will have like my brother like we are duo. His name is Batchy, he's tie too, and we I'm gonna I'm starting with a concept for show.
Speaker 1: All the things gonna come on from the concept.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Do you write a hook as well first? Or is it is it lyrics first?
Speaker 2: Actually it's for after the concept. Maybe I'm yeah, with a hook, it's maybe easier, so it's usually with a hook, and then I'm I'm kind of writing backwards, so it's a hook, and then it's gonna go to worse, true, and then come back to worse one for sure.
Speaker 3: For sure, one punch. We're here to celebrate one punch. Yeah, congratulation, thank you. It's a banger, right, and it's it's who you are. I think one punch it comes from really from.
Speaker 4: Who you are?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah true, Like this is like how aggressive I am from inside.
Speaker 1: You can feel the neat.
Speaker 2: Like that. So I'm so into like a more time. I'm boxing so much, so I got this. Let's say it's a hook, like want to hook, don't sleep, don't you have to have don't It's like a the basic humbo that I got it well while I'm studdy took the class.
Speaker 1: So it's, oh my god, this this can be a hook.
Speaker 2: Everybody can get along, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, there's a rhythm to it.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah yeah, because the things that rhythm pretend in doing boxing is the movement and the footstep, you know. So it's like I think it's the same thing, you know. So I just come up with that idea trying to look at look at that concept that okay, if I'm being boxing, because I am, I just I just thought before I fly here. Yeah yeah, I try to. That's I just have my first fight of my life. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's so small and so precious.
Speaker 4: Where did that come from?
Speaker 2: I just okay, So my plan is like this because I want I'm being a mure tight student for like two years now, so I was like getting in, Like it's just challenging in my life, you know.
Speaker 1: So I talked to my company.
Speaker 2: They said no, so I come up like, go back home, come up with one punch so we can do like a marketing you know, smart. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, was there any inspiration from the anime One Punch Man?
Speaker 2: Oh? Actually I wrote the song finished first and then I washed the ones.
Speaker 4: Coincidence? Where are you based out of? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's the what's the most American thing you find different?
Speaker 1: The food?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, we don't like spicy food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys don't have spicy food. I'm not good as spicy. But you guys fry like literally everything. I don't know why why you fry? Why you fy oreos? Oreo is already delicious while you fry oreo pickles.
Speaker 3: We also fry slices of watermelon at like county fairs.
Speaker 2: Why I know why twinges saw the pictures like.
Speaker 6: Why it almost doesn't look appetizing either, because it's just like, no, that's too much.
Speaker 4: This is America.
Speaker 3: The big question is why why?
Speaker 5: Maybe why not?
Speaker 1: But Oreo five like low key delicious though.
Speaker 3: The Mexicans though, like the Mexicans, we have spicy food.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's crazy, right, have Mexican food to gucamole perfect? What else do you like?
Speaker 1: The tagos?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, which we have not for sure? Jack?
Speaker 6: Are you talk about you know, you going into Thai and learning all that? How important is it for you to one channel? You're like feminine side yeah, but also you're bad.
Speaker 1: As mascul Yeah, just being Bible, I guess you know.
Speaker 2: Like, but I feel like like this, like since I was a kid, because I have a part like being high and a part of being high. Bro, I can't switch it all the time, so both. Yeah, I got it both. So it's like it's kind of I get used to it. Like I feel like I have like many man different parts and myself.
Speaker 1: Have you ever watched splits?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that.
Speaker 2: I feel high.
Speaker 1: You get two people inside?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Hey, what what are some of your breathing exercises before performances.
Speaker 4: You sound like, what do they look like?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just a normal thing. But it's come for my father. So it's like my daddy helped me like that. So I just like brith in and birthout, breth in and birth out and breath in and the last time my birth out, I opened my eye, turn on the switch, like, get rid off all the things in.
Speaker 1: My life back behind and focus on this station. The crowd.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's almost like a like a like a locked in like a zero and seen videos where you're on stage and you are just lasered in there's you almost have blinders on. You see nothing else but what's in front of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like just be in that moment, get rid of all the past.
Speaker 3: Thing like that you mentioned your father. Are your parents for tour guys, Yes? Yeah, So they also had like a mic presence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're so talkative and we're so loud when we are.
Speaker 3: I was like, is that where you get it from?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: My voice Like I don't know the level that we can go loud, but I'm super loud.
Speaker 4: How loud can you get that?
Speaker 1: I go loud.
Speaker 3: Projected to project, especially when you're in front of thousands of people, right, you want to connect.
Speaker 1: But we got to mic though.
Speaker 5: There's compressors.
Speaker 1: For technology, you know.
Speaker 6: We were Your parents react when they see you performing on stage like, how what's there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like a car text after.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah, they take right after finish my my set.
Speaker 1: My mother was like, I dance in my home, so tired.
Speaker 2: Girl's like, okay, my dad's gonna be his He he's a chill guy.
Speaker 1: He's like, you did it good.
Speaker 4: Oh that's awesome. So they're supportive, right parents. We love a supportive parent. Man.
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes parents don't necessarily agree with their with their children and their choices, especially when it comes to a career. You did go to school though, right, you just graduated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just graduated university. Okay, yeah, study music entrepreneurship you.
Speaker 1: Know, friend, Yeah that makes sense, makes sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right was that was the education was to make your parents happy as well.
Speaker 1: Their goal just want me to graduate.
Speaker 2: So it's the same goal as me, because like if I'm when I'm getting old, so if you know, it's better than you don't know. So the music business is really important these days, and maybe one day I can take over my own company.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is my that's right.
Speaker 4: That's right. Did you use one punch as your walkout song?
Speaker 2: No, I used the other one. I used a song called Heavyweight. It's going to be their interlude for.
Speaker 1: My new album.
Speaker 4: What's up with the new album?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's about to release on twenty six to two, so it's super soon. Okay, Yeah, it's called Heavyweight. It's my second album in my life.
Speaker 3: Congratulations album crazy right?
Speaker 1: So nice?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Any features on the album.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, I was like featuring with like one female Japanese like she's the queen and Japanese Gore group you know that. I'm not sure, but like, uh author Korean rapper and like some of that Thaie artists too.
Speaker 3: Your favorite artist is Nicki Minaj. Yeah, what's a verse of her? Is that that that that won't leave your head?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: We can't let so, so.
Speaker 2: It's it's a memes. It's a meme from her, is it?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: I lie? I can lie? I love that. It's a memes. Amazing with the.
Speaker 6: Second album coming out, is there nerves that you still kind of have to like get through or you just feel like, you know, because you also have the side of your yourself where you're just like so confident and so badass. I feel like maybe it won't phase you, but I feel like as an artist still you want to make.
Speaker 1: Sure that everything's true.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm not like that confident, you know, I'm just I just know what I wanted to do and I just but still lacking of the confident though.
Speaker 1: So lucky me, I have the best team, so they'll like be like.
Speaker 2: Help me to redo it, like reconsider it again, reshake it again.
Speaker 1: That is the best that I can do.
Speaker 2: So for the heavyweight super heavy in every terms of things that.
Speaker 1: Can happen in my life.
Speaker 2: But like that's that lacks of everything, Like there's have a lot of problem for it's because uh there's a new things, new experience I work with like American incredible producer to work with ada versin come here to have a session cam like that. So it's hard for me. So but yeah, I'm glad I'm passed through that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I love that.
Speaker 6: And you know you talk about with Ady Raising and like you performing ahead in the Cloud yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was that actual muy Thai like, oh yeah, yeah, I bought a book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a legendary multi fighter.
Speaker 4: He just walked out like just he was gonna fight somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope it's not me though, whoever, that's fine, but not me.
Speaker 4: No, there's that that's a that's a vibe.
Speaker 3: That's that's putting a picture to the song, right, that's what it's about. So you go off of crowd energy. You love their their interaction. Right, it's been the wildest fan experience you've had.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean, like, how how many times does iighlight?
Speaker 3: Has there been a fan that's done anything crazy to meet you? Or is that anything crazy?
Speaker 1: Or yeah? They said that Can I be your dog yesterday?
Speaker 5: Can be your dog?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: Yo yo yo yo? Bro like dog dog? But I said definitely though already.
Speaker 4: In America we say my dog, yo, you're my.
Speaker 5: Dog, my dog?
Speaker 1: But like d o g dog like.
Speaker 4: Like like on the lead, she like want to leave.
Speaker 2: It's kind of no, but I hope So one day I got no time. So it's a big poor thing for them.
Speaker 1: Friends you've been working, You.
Speaker 4: Got to schedule who do you want to work with? Who's on your list of people?
Speaker 2: There's a lot though, you got like one hour we're talking about so yeah, actually for for in a hip hop I would love to work with doci.
Speaker 1: Oh the things I want to show off. The thing is one thing I want to show.
Speaker 2: So we performed Coachella the same year and that right before she released her recent album and like her like I don't know the stay stage stuff, stage manager, like she know me and she knows do she She's a nature tour of dough.
Speaker 1: She too.
Speaker 2: So she introduced us to each other and does she I think she she might check on my music and she takes me. She's like, you're like, you're amazing girl, Like.
Speaker 5: You know you guys have like very like similar styles, Like you listen to like she's like like the flow, like if you listen to like Danala is a River. She's definitely like spassing out on that song, you know what I mean. So I could see a collaboration like that be amazing.
Speaker 1: I would love to do.
Speaker 2: If you have a free time, I can't wait, I can wait.
Speaker 1: Patient?
Speaker 4: What's your favorite doc line?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Boom camp this didn't want me to ramp like that?
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: I love Yeah, Yeah for sure for sure. So she's on the list. Who else is on the list?
Speaker 1: My good?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like you want me to say the name that I mean like if I say the name is gonna be two daydreaming.
Speaker 4: Though oh you think?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah that ship may Tyler Tyler Tyler and inspire is so much. Also, ken, do mama want me to improve my skill about writing music?
Speaker 1: And dojakat is inspired for me?
Speaker 2: While like for the performance, for the singing part and also the wrapping melodies.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 6: When it comes to like writing, is it more like actual physical writing for you or is it on your phone?
Speaker 1: On my phone? I'm a gen z. I try.
Speaker 2: I trying to write one time, but like when I come back, I can't read my things. You're like my headwriting is my writings sucked? Writing like my brand is so fast and I cannot write like I was.
Speaker 4: Like topping it voice notes for yourself as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, that's help, that's helped technology.
Speaker 4: That's right. What inspires you to write music?
Speaker 1: What inspire me?
Speaker 2: Like? Actually, I write my music from my experience for my life. So what I don't want do I want to express? So I just go write the song right like that, and I will. I will have a lot of creativity when I'm writing a motorcycle.
Speaker 1: Oh but in the passenger though, like yeah, and I was.
Speaker 2: Just like like that, so Bangkok, That's that's wild, you know. You know they're just like using a lot of motorbike and they're they're drive so fast and I love, like why the wind is like touching my face like that. It's helped me with a creativity. It's life that just helps you be.
Speaker 4: About getting on a motorcycle. I don't see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah really you smell smoke though, it's high like PM two boy five, like.
Speaker 4: You smell smog and weed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's legal.
Speaker 4: You want to want to party.
Speaker 2: I'm actually have an Instagram that's just only I'm posting that I'm sitting on a bike.
Speaker 4: Let's see it.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. It's just like how every five yeah do like this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's that's a page dedicated to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just only me writing motorcycle?
Speaker 4: Is it freedom?
Speaker 2: Yeah? True? True?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really you're watching people leave their life?
Speaker 5: Yes, yo, whose motorcycle is that?
Speaker 1: Oh it's a it's a it's a grab.
Speaker 2: It's yeah like that, so it's.
Speaker 4: A it's order it and they come and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Asia yeah Asia, Yeah, So the helmet of it it's gonna be random. I was like, okay, this one blue, this one pig today is orange, right right right ya?
Speaker 4: That's kind of crazy though, you can order that. And then they picked you up in film content like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Has a has anyone who picked you up from grab ever recognized you?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm that I'm so famous in a monk of grab drivers to have a to have a community. And they said today I meant millions and everybody's coming. It's like, oh my gosh, I know she's she's she's using grab all the time. But why why do I never met her? I was like, okay, guy, be patient, I'll be there.
Speaker 1: You'll see me soon, see me soon.
Speaker 5: Is it easy for you to like still walk around home considering all the fame that.
Speaker 2: You've Yeah, that's that's so when I go back to Bangkok, I still live, like going to supermarket, walking around like that.
Speaker 1: But there's people gonna recognize me.
Speaker 2: But they're so like, so cute and kind, so they're respectful, respectful.
Speaker 4: Wow, the respectful there here, there's no respect.
Speaker 2: I'm still not famous here, so you will be Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You'd be like, why did I become famous in the United States.
Speaker 5: Why is everyone that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to open my mouth?
Speaker 3: I got hit with a tweaking today. Yeah, you see that a lot right on stage. Mexican Mexican o t you throw stuffing. Somebody recently threw something that that's his as well.
Speaker 1: It's a bracelet, bracelet to show her love.
Speaker 4: But still there you get like that.
Speaker 1: I need to have a spiders And.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, though, you throw something in mill you don't want to fight.
Speaker 5: No more?
Speaker 4: Ty bro she throws down? Who else does more? Ti neo neo does?
Speaker 5: And also whiz Khalifa.
Speaker 1: That's great? Yeah, just fairing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like a spartan such You wouldn't fight a man though, would you? Oh?
Speaker 1: I really want to.
Speaker 2: You know. One one of my dream it's I I like punched a man it in one punch.
Speaker 5: That's this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's just the background storry of one punch too. It's like one guy and back in mind like university. He's younger than and he's like the way the teacher punch you and not harder than they punch me. I was like, how they compare like that? It's you know, I'm so sensitive about the gender gender and sexuality. Are we different? We we're not we quality bro, So one time, one day, I'm gonna punch you and your face and you're gonna pass out.
Speaker 4: That's can you do me a favorite? Can we do that right now?
Speaker 5: So she wants you to do it, she can tell you all the anger.
Speaker 4: It's just so we're clear, right, we're in the clear. I mean there's there's full consent. Legally, there's one camera. Well I'm agreeing for him.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, oh god, yeah.
Speaker 6: Sounds like you could also do a combo if you want.
Speaker 2: It's totally.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 4: Ye know, I'm scared, scared.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm so weak. This morning I was like.
Speaker 4: Ship full consenting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remind everyone how tough is that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm going to take one if you take one?
Speaker 5: Never mind taekwon do when I was a kid, but that ship hurt.
Speaker 2: Did when he was like, I'm sorry when you when when you come to a bank time massage on me every day.
Speaker 4: I'm super with it. This time massage and burbank. When you get that, we can get that done five minutes. It's too easy on me on me. That was dope. Thank you, Thank you so much, for sharing your gifts with us.
Speaker 6: Man, that brought me so much joy.
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I'm glad of course.
Speaker 3: Like that there is there, I mean obviously right you you have this new album on the way.
Speaker 4: How many songs do you have on the album?
Speaker 1: I was like twelve to thirteen.
Speaker 3: Twelve thirteen on the second album? Yes, what's one or two songs? You can't wait for us to hear?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a song called sick with It. This is I have a fun story. Yeah, yeah, like sick with It. So the funny story it is at that time, this is the last day in l A meals excepsion for me. But I'm like, oh, like I pass out, Like I got fever, I got a rash, I'm itchy all my over my body.
Speaker 1: I puke. I got diarrhea.
Speaker 2: Too, and I'm still mache and I got everything. And so I went to the session first and like still I cannot make it. So everybody bring me to the hospital waiting for that for like six hours. They took all like my jeweline, my blood got into CT scan. I'm waiting for like six hours and the doctor come back and said, your result is negative. So it's like naketives mean what naketives mean? You're healthy, You're good to go. I was like, but I'm still itchy. So what about my rash? He said, Oh, for about rash?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you don't know who the hell can I know?
Speaker 2: Doctor? Right?
Speaker 1: The Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So the babe, she's the writer, the music writer for the song that she just helped me, and she's like, come up with the idea that where you at Millie and she's sick with it, like totally sick, and I'm just writing more on verse two of that, I'm sick with that doctor and the hospital.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sick with that.
Speaker 2: It's expensive though, that in America hospital it's so expensive.
Speaker 5: Versive Oh my god, I'm ready. I'm ready to leave. I forget the massage. Just buy me a fla.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 4: One way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that was I said that I beef the doctor.
Speaker 4: And with the doctor. Yeah, and this was an American doctor.
Speaker 1: H American doctor.
Speaker 5: There mistake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they they don't know.
Speaker 3: You know a lot, and you know, there's so much especially on the internet, on TikTok and on YouTube, you can figure out a lot.
Speaker 4: Of different things. Yeah, right, yeah, YouTube University that's what I went.
Speaker 5: You know, Menace just dropped as well. So what was the inspiration behind Menace?
Speaker 2: So okay, so like look at one punch, so masculine. It's like a fighter stronger, but you know, we're a girl. Sometime we'll look stronger but with still softened insights. So Menace is talking about you, right, So menas talk about the guys a mini Sometimes I know I'm smart, I know I can choose by myself, but sometimes I just so much in love. So I love with a maniac guy and and they hurt me. Yes, but I'm not gonna go back to that anymore. Like that I learned, I learned, yeah, lesson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, he's my teacher, right, he's yeah.
Speaker 3: Toxic relationship man, Oh god yeah, that's also very American, I think, right, Yeah, relationships.
Speaker 6: For this upcoming album. Uh, you know you mentioned that you had an LA music session. How many different countries or cities did you have music sessions in for this album?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Actually just Bangkok and La. Just Bangkok in La, yes, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: The way different, it's totally different. So in man call, it's just me and my producer especially, and like a bunch of my teams and we're just like talking and like just go with a song by song, like one by one. But we here with la camp session. It's like I met a lot of incredible producer and they'd be like an artist and like we step right into three or four rooms a day and they just like matching them like randomly. So this guy with this guy, you and you with you and you and you and like with separate room, and I have to be like.
Speaker 1: Rotating the room. So like this room was so sad. This is says on. This room was so high. So I was like, oh okay, and then go back to this room.
Speaker 5: Emotions yeah a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what this business does.
Speaker 3: One Punch available everywhere all streaming platforms. Congratulations waiting on the new album. Let's get it really respect from the Cruise Show in Real ninety two to three. You can come visit us anytime you got a home here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, thank you so much. Will I want.
Speaker 4: To day Let's get sick with it? Yeah, this is Loma Lama red pajama.
Speaker 3: Oh I watch this, Let's get to it.
Speaker 1: A red pajamas, yes, heays, check your rich for the Cruise Show.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening to the Cruise Show podcast to make sure to subscribe, and hey.
Speaker 1: Auto download so you don't miss an episode.
Speaker 3: So