Speaker 1: Bring them back on here, come ol, what'd you do in that two minutes and forty five seconds?
Speaker 2: Just sat here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I ran the bathroo. Yeah, I rand of the bathroom really quick. I'm like it was like two minutes. All right, Jesus, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Okay, Camille, big deep breath, Same for you, Joe, Joe, what'd you do.
Speaker 3: With your time?
Speaker 4: Same?
Speaker 3: Just sat there, just stealing on it, waiting how much you can do?
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Bust out some push ups, some diamond push ups? Huh really could really arptivate the chest.
Speaker 1: Joe and Camille. Winner goes to the final four today. Camille playing for Seabrook, Joe playing for Rosenberg. One of those suburbs is going to be greatly disappointed in what you do here today. One will celebrate you and one will oust you. Alex, let's get something in. There's seven games left. There's five days this week. Sorry to be so obvious, but we're not here on Monday because of Labor Day, so that we come back Tuesday. We play the final game of the suburb Summer. Sissler will be Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, there's seven games left. That's it. Okay, Joe. You ready, yes, sir, I mean I don't. I don't know how else to make it. You know, it's exciting enough. It's the twenty fifth game, Camille, Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready? Let's go.
Speaker 3: Okay, shout out your name. When you think you know the band and the song title, I will say your name.
Speaker 1: You'll have three seconds to give me both of those pieces of information to advance.
Speaker 3: Good luck, Camille, Good luck Joe, Alex. It's not a hard song. Okay, you worry about you, Okay, I'm just gonna worry about me. I'm just gonna worry about me.
Speaker 1: Make sure the intro doesn't sound like another intro of another song, you.
Speaker 4: Know what, worry about?
Speaker 3: That's really really tripping.
Speaker 1: Up some people here for all. Right, here we go, guys, that's the luck to you. Here comes your song. Good luck.
Speaker 4: On Joe.
Speaker 3: Creed my sacrifice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I did not think he was getting it.
Speaker 3: I was okay. You want to know what I thought? It was? Three doors down? Without you? Yeah, that would not be the name.
Speaker 2: You would not have gotten that, correct. I'm here with that here without you, here without you, that thing by three doors?
Speaker 3: Uh, Camille, did.
Speaker 1: You know it I did not I'm not even gonna lie. I did not know that.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for a guitar, another guitar, riff or something to come in and give me because I did not have one clue Alex showed me before, and I was listening to it pretending. I was like, I would have never guessed that. I would have never guessed that.
Speaker 3: Oh, we got to say goodbye to you, Joe.
Speaker 1: Let's celebrate baby yet there Final four Joe Rosenberg, two hundred and fifty dollars, Richard, thank you sell Federal Credit Union, and you now are in the possession of a pair of Rod Ryan showed twentieth anniversary party tickets. Dude, Hell yeah, hell yeah. I've had emails people say they're more excited about that than the cash. Joe, you're two games away for winning the whole thing, right, Yeah, that's how that works.
Speaker 3: You're in the final four, you win that game. Oh my goodness, Okay, all right, no, I guess you'd have to.
Speaker 1: Win one, two, three games. Yeah, all right, you're three games away from winning the whole thing. Joe, great job today. I thought that was I thought that was very impressive. I was going three doors down all the way with that. Tomorrow's game, it's Elvin taking on clear leg the suburb summer sizzler.