Speaker 1: Oh boy, I'm tired of these no name patches calling me out, dragging.
Speaker 2: Up my bones.
Speaker 3: Yes, I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, people, lost my way.
Speaker 4: But I'm changing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm learning, trying to heal from all that burning. I won't left the whispers.
Speaker 4: Hoping back my crown.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: A woman ball. I'm doing right now for me, for me leaving me hide. But I used to.
Speaker 3: Stumble my fall. I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain.
Speaker 5: Every start till story, I own.
Speaker 3: Every step I take.
Speaker 4: I'm fighting.
Speaker 1: I'm listening to the noise outside. I've got my troop.
Speaker 3: I won't hide.
Speaker 4: I'm doing what's right. I'm doing what's real.
Speaker 3: I'm in control.
Speaker 4: Powappy guess I gotta pass and a gone wrong. But I'm moving onward. I'm says I'm doing My man wore me, wore me, leaving me hid what I ust me. Steaks make me wan snakes, make me.
Speaker 3: The powers in my hands.
Speaker 4: It's up to me. I'm rather enough, no change, no fee. This is my moment, my time. I say strong, I'm doing right, mon I mean on the day, but I'm going right. I'm awake This just means my livery, you went right now just beat me?
Speaker 6: What is all, guys?
Speaker 5: I hope everybody is staying safe today? I decided to come to a Twitter stream. I hope that everybody is staying safe, yo, But what's up?
Speaker 7: H m hmm?
Speaker 2: What is all guys? If you guys hear that that is thunder because.
Speaker 6: Hold on.
Speaker 2: Five coach.
Speaker 5: Yu? But what is up y'all? How is everybody doing this?
Speaker 6: This hapternoon that they named me and mhmm yo?
Speaker 5: I hope that everybody that is law help. I know a lot of people are let me, oh, clitch, but what is all?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 6: How is everybody doing this afternoon, this evening?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 5: Huh h.
Speaker 7: H clitch.
Speaker 5: By the way, this will later be put on into YouTube. This will later be put on YouTube. Yeah, this will later be put on YouTube.
Speaker 6: After the fight.
Speaker 9: Easily nine.
Speaker 2: Make Me Regular.
Speaker 6: Camp F one is the perfect.
Speaker 1: Low Screen's bride.
Speaker 9: Jack Hudson's here to.
Speaker 3: Make your night late night when Jay Hudson lives.
Speaker 4: Here and he's got the songs and laugh us.
Speaker 9: Be special gift and story two. He'll keep you up to day with los news.
Speaker 3: He's gonna singna say gonna.
Speaker 8: Play, don't play.
Speaker 4: He's bringing Joey at the end of your day.
Speaker 3: Don't need to wander or don't need the wrong.
Speaker 9: Jig's Late Night Show feels just like on the Laughter's real, the vibis rind.
Speaker 4: Jack Hudson's here. Lets around night.
Speaker 3: Late Night with Jay Hudson.
Speaker 2: Listen and he's.
Speaker 4: Got the songs, the laugh Us.
Speaker 9: Spirit, special girls and stories too. He'll keep you up today.
Speaker 1: With us for another glass.
Speaker 9: Let's take a seat this late night moment. It's hard to beat from music to headlines and fun in between.
Speaker 7: Jake Huddson Show which the place to beat.
Speaker 9: Late Night with Jack hudsin Lissen.
Speaker 4: He's got the songs, the Last Us.
Speaker 9: Spirited, Special girls and stories too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Jack Hudson's bringing it all of you and Late with Jay Hudson.
Speaker 6: Yo. But I hope everybody is standing safe.
Speaker 5: No M.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yo, what's up? Guys on.
Speaker 5: Sme h, Yeah, I hope that a lot of people. I just want to say to everybody, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And by the way, yeah, oh ship, if you're hearing that, it's getting bad.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 7: No, Blake Blanco Blaco, are you on? Hey, Blanco, are you on? Uh? Blanco, are you on Are you on? Uh stream loots? Are you on stream loots? H h. The reason I'm.
Speaker 5: Asking is because I want to send you a uh. Stream leads is actually a good thing. Is actually hold on, let me by the way, stream leads is it's a good card thing and they you could actually people, Uh, I use stream leads just for the subs for if anybody that does want to check out streamlinks.
Speaker 7: There's a referal code out there. UH stream looks is easy to use.
Speaker 5: By the way, I wanted to the real reason I was gonna give you some stream leads, but you're not all stream roots. We're having a bad storm here today. Hold on, I gotta give you a uh person, I gotta give you.
Speaker 7: Yo. I just sorry mine.
Speaker 2: Yo h.
Speaker 6: Yah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: By the way, and they also gonna get at the hardest at the hardest hollow, you must follow, guys. At the hardest hollow. You must follow y'all at the hardest hollow. You must follow for blank, Blanco is actually a good person, Blade Blink, dang it. Blanco is an awesome person.
Speaker 6: And you know he and I would love to have you on the podcast.
Speaker 5: Blanco h we could do Blake that we could do a Twitch uh Twitch street Twitch would interview if you want to, we can do a Twitch interview. I just want to say, I just want to. I just come love today on Twitch to give tway to give Twitch a I wanted to give Twitch a little bit of our time on Twitch because Twitch, you know, years ago, when I started streaming back in twenty twenty, Twitch was the only platform I was using for my interviews. I wasn't putting them on YouTube. I was putting them on YouTube after the fact, but I wasn't doing them on YouTube. I was doing on Twitch and then uploaded them to YouTube. That's what I was doing for my interviews.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: And I'm very grateful for the opportunities that I've gotten in this business. And you know, you got to be grateful for what you got because you don't know what's I just want to say thank you to all the people that have supported the channel yet. And I always want to always put out the best content. I always try to do the best, get you guys the best people. The reason why I'm working on trying to get Steve Guerrillo on my show. Bob Leeby will be here on Friday. Friday Friday will be Bob. I am hoping in the future we can get a few people. I'm working on it. Steve Grillo be one up, Steve Gurrilla from the Howard Stern Show. I'm hoping in praying that I could talk I could talk Harrison Young and to do my show. And I've done his show twice and it's a great show, and you know, it's something that I wanted. I want people to see these shows and to learn a little bit before they.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I want to say I do want to say thank you to the people that have been supporting the channel, supporting.
Speaker 2: What we do every day.
Speaker 5: The best thing that you just did, follow the cha like suscribe, follow, tweet, share everything.
Speaker 7: Do that for a creator.
Speaker 5: By the way, supertip dot gg slash, hw O one is where I'm if you want to help help, if you guys, you know, you know, And I want to say to everybody that.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: Ten years ago I started my YouTube channel. Ten years jah, I started my YouTube channel, didn't know what I was doing, and now I'm hanging out with celebrities. I'm hanging out with big guys doing shows where the big guy, you know, it's almost been a year since Around.
Speaker 6: The Lord has ended, and it is so great.
Speaker 5: All right, let's find some I'm gonna find somebody to raid and we'll be back on.
Speaker 7: The YouTube tonight.
Speaker 6: I think seven.
Speaker 7: We're gonna be doing a show with my good friend of.
Speaker 8: Unnurban brain, unnerving brain. I don't know who is live right now.
Speaker 7: Yeh, let's go to uh following m let's too puny h.
Speaker 5: Alright, we're gonna go raid our good our good friends over at JLP. Talk my good friend mister Jesse Lee Peterson. I hope you guys love what what we're doing.
Speaker 7: Talk to you guys later and we'll see you when we see you. Bye, guys.
Speaker 2: H nine