Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the Transmission X Midnight News. I'm your host, Nate Allen, and today's day of propaganda headlines that I will be unraveling and sifting through, because there's a bunch of them, is November seventh, twenty twenty four. And of course, after going through the web of deceit, I will provide for you the real story. A transmission is a signal sent from one person or place to another, and it is my hope that this signal will provide you a beacon so that you may find what it is that was meant to find you. And if you found this transmission, it is not an error. So strike a match and let's burn that midnight little together. If you're in the younger part of my audience, grab an energy drink. But whatever you do, do whatever you got to do. But most important, I always always always be ready. All righty, then, hello friends, Let's jump right into to this day, this news cycle, this propaganda cycle, because you know, Newsmax's first as always, and see what the conservatives gotta say today. Okay, let's see Newsmax. Where are you Newsmax? Newsmax? Newsmax? Did I click off of you? I totally did. All right, so we're just gonna talk. Well, I type Newsmax dot com. All right, let's see here, first headline, who's in line to staff Trump's White House? Here are some top contenders. Susie Wiles, Well, he definitely. He wrote the letter. Susie Wiles campaign co chief. She's definitely in. So she's not a contender. She's he wrote the letter. He posted that today, and it'll be interesting to uh staff his White House. You know what, this is a good story, and let's see what they have because you know they're going to It's obviously this is pro Trump all day. This isn't much proper baganda this right now. They're in They're in complete gloat mode. And you've just been hearing that word. You notice how you hear certain words. I heard that in the news cycle all day, and I heard that on AM radio. Gloat gloat, gloat, gloat globe. I mean, conservatives should they absolutely should be in gloat mode. They should all the crap that they have had to put up with for the past four years. I mean, seriously, people getting beat up just for wearing maga hats. I was telling my friend today that I should have just bought a Maga hat and ward everywhere, because I really I didn't. I don't know why I didn't think about that. I should have. I should have not said anything to anyone, still been nice when I went out, which was increasingly hard to do. I don't like how society is run, and I don't like how everyone is full of themselves, but I keep to myself, stay nice, always cordial. But I should have just woorred a Maga hat everywhere, so went in downtown's everywhere with it on. I still might because I looks like I told him I'm your huncle Berry any day of the week, any day, you know what. And that made me think of something that I heard today. Let me let you hear it, and then I'll come back on the other side of this and let you know what I think. All right, give a listen.
Speaker 2: I would go as far to say that I would purchase a clock. And if you and I are walking on the same street and it's dark out and you're a white male, you have to be white for this to count. Okay, if you're a white male, even if you don't approach me, I will shoot you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: So it has to be on the street. You and I has to be at nighttime. During the day not so much, but at nighttime, okay. And you have to have very white skin and be.
Speaker 4: A male, ma'am, ma'am. Man man man man man man man man man. My hand is up. My hand is I'm raising my hand. Can you I listen. I will be the token white as you say it, mail, I am very white. I am very white, and.
Speaker 1: I'm a male. So look, we are both. Look we're both lucky today we found each other. So I'm in Kentucky. If you by chance listen to this podcast, just by just by chance, please look me up. You can email me at transmission X at mail not gmail at mail dot com and get this any ally, dark road, dark street, in the middle of the night, wherever you want to go. Ma'am, I'm your huncle Berry. Once again. That's and that's that's what on the other side of that, That's what I meant. And I was gonna tell you I was how I felt about it. It is. I'm open to it. Listen. You you want to take that out on me, you can, you can try. You, I will give you. I will give you that opportunity ma'am. I will. It may not work out for you, but I will give you that opportunity. I might not be the one you want to meet in a dark alley, ma'am, but I will give you that opportunity. Do you guys said she wants to purchase a clock. She has to know the first thing about firearms or firearms safety. But when you're unhinged, that's the first thing that you go to. She doesn't think about defending herself. She thinks about using it against a random person. Well, how about it not be random? How about it not be random? We can tombstone this, we can make a date. I'll eat you at sundown. Whatever you want to do, because I'd rather you have to deal with me. Then you go take your crazy, crazy, unhinged mind. They wanted to use that word. I'll use it because that was unhinged. You can take that and attempt to use it against me instead of someone random. How about that. I don't know if you'd have the spine to do that. You know, usually your liberals are a little yellow bellies, got them yellow streak going down your back. That's usually the case. You need to like an ambush predator when you get into because face to face, you wouldn't do anything, you wouldn't do a thing anyway, had to play that because that's how they are. That's that's the responses I've seen on social media. Those are the responses I've seen on TikTok today. And I didn't see anyone tell her that they'd glad, glad, I'll be there. I will be there anyway. So yeah, I heard that today and that's my response. That is Nate Allen from Transmission X accepting the invitation. So if you know that lady, if you can get in touch with her, tell her, tell her to come here, and I will just me and her. She can DM me, she can email me. Except this thing up. And I won't even bring a firearm. I won't even bring a firearm because I told you guys, I'm not about I'm not about that life. Maybe I'll bring one, but just for self defense, because my guess would be if she's never shot one that you know, just the fear alone and the handshaking, and she wouldn't know what to do. I probably would never even have to pull mine. I'd probably be able to just take her down. And if you think I'm lying, if well, you don't really know anyone who knows me looked, I'm that guy. I could probably get to her in a hurry, and we could get her arrested in a jail cell where she needs to be. Yep, I would. I would go there, fearless, fearless. Anyway, let's go to because you got it. We have to. We have to either let the law know that people like this are making those type of threats, because it seems like liberals get to make these type of threats on the lives of conservatives, but conservatives never get to do that. I mean, one whisper. Do you remember that story of that guy that I guess he wrote something. It was an old, older guy wrote something in a social media post and the FBI showed up at his house. I think he was talking about Biden or something. I don't even think it was a direct threat. Showed up at his house, lights blaring, busting through the door, arrested the guy. But do you remember all the politicians and their vitriol and hate and death that they were wishing upon President Trump back in the day. I don't have those clips, but look those clips up because it's weird. It's weird and it's gross, and I just didn't back then. I was like, wow, they just got away with saying that. You can't even say that there's a fire in a movie theater without getting arrested. But these people people can get up here. Nancy Pelosi was one of them. They can get up there and say that they want to see someone dead and nothing crickets. The weaponized Department of Justice, only weaponized for certain people against certain people. Just saying Okay, so let's get to the next headline before I go off on more tangents. I mean, how'd you like last night? I know I didn't get as many listens last night as I usually do. I check my metrics every day, but you know, it's passion. It gets it's political season, and you guys have to know where I stand because I am never going to be one to pander to anyone. I do this to get truth out and to be real and authentic, and I will always resonate that energy. I will always be real. I'm a real one. I will always resonate that energy. There will never be any compromise. Yes there will if say, my show gets picked up in ten years after thousands of transmissions and say, I calm down a little bit, I'm still gonna be that same guy. There's gonna be no compromise. There's gonna be no likenesses that will ever, that someone will ever buy from me. Everything that I do, I own, and that will continue. I don't compromise with friends. If I find out that my friends are not true friends, that I don't bade them. I just cut them off. And everyone is different. Everyone is different. But that has served me in my life, and I've surrounded myself with people that are wonderful. And I highly suggest if you are, if you are in any way like me, and you have never tried that and you're still trying to people, please just stop because it's so liberating to just be yourself and not worry about pleasing others and just going out there and being good a good person, because I'm not always nice, but a good person I am, and I always try to do the right thing, and I'm protective of the right thing, and I'm protective of innocence. It matters a lot to me. So if you're like me and you are still keeping toxic people in your life, cut them out, cut them out, and find people that champion. You find people that get you, even if it's like one person, it's all you need. You don't need for people to I know, we grow up and we want people to understand us, right. We look for that understanding, that connection. Only find that. I mean, if you are one of those people that can get along with everyone and it's genuine, then I love that for you. I don't understand that. I don't understand that for me, but I love that for you. If that's what where your happiness dwells. Mine is in the truth. And I will only surround myself with people that are also open to the truth. And if you're not, and then I just you just won't be in directly in my life. I may pray for you, I may even do good deeds for you because I will. I will help random people just because of the type of person that I am. But you're not coming over to the house. You're not coming over to that's just me, you know, that is just me. Anyway, Let's keep going. So we got CBS News. Let's see where they are. Oh, I got a good clip from one of a video that I saw on CBS. It was let me just read the headline first, and then I'll get to this because this wasn't you know what, this is a headline. It was in politics and it was today, so I'm gonna read it wasn't the main headline. Had to go down a few but here we go. Judge declares Biden immigration program for spouses of US citizens illegal. Oh that is the headline. I found the story underneath that. So Biden lost them. That's a big He was pushing that. He was trying to get a lot of people with direct work visas. They were just coming up here, marrying folks and trying to get there. Just a direct path for citizenship that way, not going through any of the legal channels, or not even citizenship, just being able to stay and getting work visas. And let me explain to you what that does, what that does, because it sounds like, oh, Nate, you just don't you don't want anyone here. No, I want people here. Legally, we all came from somewhere else. That's how America was built. But we need people to follow the proper channels because they leach off this country. And don't act like you haven't talked to a Mexican who has leached. And let me tell you something. I am a quarter Mexican. My grandfather, full on Mexican, came up here on a work visa and stayed okay. So for a long time he was illegal. Not because he was trying to steal from anything. He tried to run a business here. He ran business here, he worked here, but he followed suit like most Mexicans do. He was trying to, you know, not deal with the taxes. And I wish we could all not deal with the taxes. I feel like they're illegal. So I feel like that was kind of valid. But when you do that and the rest of everyone else is dealing with the taxes, then you that is people are so used to just being able to get on Medicaid and be able to get on these these programs that were that they if you're doing that, they take from that fund they take. You are just leeching from an economy, and if you're sending it back to Mexico, that isn't helping America. You're helping yourself and your family in Mexico because Mexico's been corrupt for ages, which sucks because Mexican people are beautiful and wonderful, but the elite in Mexico. The elite are not just like the elite in most countries, but Mexico has is super corrupt. My grandfather he went down to Mexico one time and he came back and told a story that if he didn't have two hundred dollars in his socks at the federales, they would have kept him and called us for more money. But a guy let him go because he gave him the two hundred bucks. And that was back in the nineties when it wasn't like it is today. So that happened to him and he was a Mexican from Mexico City. So I'm saying is that if you have policies and you have a pathway for people to become citizens. And let me tell you something. I'm proud of him because before he died he did become a citizen and he was super proud and I helped him. I was even there while he was studying for the test. It was a big deal. And I love that. I want more nationalism, Yeah, I said nationalism. I know they say, oh that's racist. No, be proud, but not in like a proud way, like it's a sin. But b stand up for your country. For your state, for your locality. You know, not a sense of pride like as a sin in pride, like not being pride full. But show care for where you're from, Actually care about what your home looks like, and actually care about keeping your area clean and and your or your province like we're in another country, your county clean. Like be a member and active member of your society. Be an active member wherever you are, Like, this is what I do. I present the truth and I give it to you. Outside of here, my work is I am in law care, so I go help people directly. I take care of the things that they don't want to take care of or can't do, and I do that. And also in the winter, I offer my services to help elderly people do tasks that they can no longer do. Like that's what I do to help my community. I told you, I am a loner, and I don't like to be out in the community for too much. But I find people that I can help and I provide a service for it, and I provide value for them and they pay me. And that is an honorable life to me, because that is the station in life that I am in now. For those of you like I always say that are in a higher echelon a higher station in life. Do what you can do to help more people. Do what you can do to help more people, because that is your duty, your civic duty. And when you develop a care for your country or a care for your state and the people around you, and you do things to help them provide value to them, then you have a country that thrives. But you do not have a country that thrives. When they allow illegal citizens who are only looking to leach, they allow them to leach, and they have companies that hire them cheaply to leach. It messes up the entire care that is provided by everyone else, and then everyone else notices that, and then they care less. Do you see That's how that works. It is a cancer to a culture. And that has been the word I've been looking for, a culture, because it just like a business. Well, I mean, I guess the United States of America is a business. It is set up like a corporation. But if we are trying to provide a good culture for children to grow up in, and we want them to be safe, and we want them to be nice and kind to each other, then you have to It starts with what they grow up around. Seeing. If they grow up and they see people and they hear of people just taking advantage of systems, taking advantage of programs to do nothing, and they're only looking out for themselves. That creates a culture. That creates a culture, and those children will do the same thing. So when I tell people that I am very stranged, I would be fair stringent with welfare, medica and not Medicaid. You pay for Medicaid your whole life and Medicare, But with welfare, I would be very stringent. If I was in charge, I doubt I would ever get elected to a public office because I see people go to the store every day that can walk and choose not to do you see them? Do you see them? See they're getting their fud drounds or four hundred pounds. They're healthy. Otherwise they just eating their fat ass to death and they're using welfare to pay for it. You see them. Those are leeches. I would never allow that. I would never allow that because their children watch that and they want that because they don't have to do anything. It promotes laziness. And granted I don't want everyone to go work for a company, and be a slave. But if you had more people providing value to their community and to their neighbors, it would provide more access for small businesses because there would be more small businesses. And what I mean by access is you would have more banking access. More bankers would let more small businessmen without super amazing credit borrow, and they would promote small business because it would be more available in the community because the bank would let Pete borrow, and then they'd let Oh, Pete knows it's him, and then Steve would be like it would go back to the way that it was. And now you can be a member of a bank for twenty years and they don't even know your name. They don't even know your name, and they could care less if they know you, and they could care less about giving you a loan to do anything to better your life. That stifles the American dream because we created a credit score system and that's all they look at is the score. Just in something bad could have happened, but all you look at is the score. All you look at is the score. And now you've been with that bank for twenty years. You don't know your banker, and they could care less if they knew you or not, do you see? So it all starts with having people who live in their communities work for their communities and their money going back into their communities. If the money is leaving the communities, then people will not see why they should work and others shouldn't, or why they should even consider paying paying anything forward when everyone is taking away DC That's where that's where my thought process is. That's why I think the way that I think when I look at culture. But anyway, that was a rant. This is you know what, this might be the weaker rants, this is how this is going. Okay. So then what I did, though, is I found a story from CBS and I kind of want to stick with it because this is propaganda and this is why I'm here. It ended up on sixty minutes. It was a sixty minute special produced by Henry Shuster. Shuster, that's just a coincidence. That's just a coincidence, Sorr. I was gonna play the video, but let's play it through my program here and through the software here, and not through the actual computer. So Henry Schuster big time faked you. Okay. They're always there where the propaganda is, and they they love to play both sides because get this, he is a conservative faked you, Yeah, they're both. They always play both sides, always, always, always, So I just want to let you hear this clip and why I'm bringing it up. It is about inner, is about election interference, an election fraud, and it is it is regarding that. But this guy, he looks like on sixteen minutes. I know you've seen. It's just an older guy, looks like some you know, nice tidy can trust him, right, And remember the story I played for you the other night about the the voter fraud, not voter fraud, the election fraud that's been happening from people actually swaying elections from Israel, certain companies being paid a bunch of money. Do you If you haven't heard that transmission, I highly recommend you go back because it's very important. I was stunned that out of thirty three of their campaigns that they worked to sway, they were successful in twenty seven of them. You're about to hear later what I feel is the real story. Now, because the election's over it, no one's thinking about it, no one's thinking about election fraud. Keep in mind, you have House seats that are still up for grabs. But here this you'll realize why this is important because after we heard the proof the other night, that lady was you couldn't picture but picture a lady or a person at a table with a camera that no one else can see. And they caught what we caught on audio, that damning audio. I remember the guy said, I will see the name on the door. Well I have no name, you see, And then he was talking about burying the body. Well, if I told you how I did it, the bad have to kill you and bury you in the sands. Those type of people, those type of people are the ones make in their real thugs. They're in suits, but they're real thugs and they are extremely powerful and they can do those type of things. Anyway, let's get down to this so you can hear what I'm talking about. Check it out, give it a listen. Election fraud lies are aimed at destroying confidence. You're about to hear why they are lies. Now, did you hear how blatant? And then they go that You can go watch the sixty minutes episode. It's all about Georgia's election and the misinformation, disinformation. It's an attack on it's an information war. Get back to that. But I wanted to play that. Just keep that in the back of your mind. And they are lies. All right, Let's continue with the few headlines, and we are definitely coming back to that. So let's go to MSNBC and their page is a joke. They are so they are livid right now. Let's let me read you a few of the headlines, just so you can get a taste of what they think. The most disheartening part of Trump's sweeping victory. How Trump could threaten the jobs of two point two million employees. Hey, listen, if those are two point two million government employees, goodbye, I'm alright with that. That's my that's my sound effect, that's my whistle. Cut them off. The inflated government needs to go down. They can figure out something in the private sector, maybe start their own business, but not take from us anymore. Okay, that's my thoughts on that. So and then it says one sentence sums up Kamala Harris's misread of the miss to read. You mean how you disregarded the majority of Americans that misread. Yeah, that's a big misread. Okay. Then it's the next one. This is all MSNBC, it's time to accept the sad reality of Trump's America. Okay, listen, they are digesting this slowly, slowly. After all the talk Trump's Black Maga Uprising never materialized. Oh it didn't. The numbers speak say otherwise. Black people caught on to what the Democrats were doing for the first time in my lifetime. And you say it didn't materialize, It absolutely did. There were black women all over the place crying today telling black men how they let them down. Oh. Man, it's just ridiculous. It is ridiculous. Oh. And then it says and this all right, listen. So sometimes they think that they're being clever, but they they actually got this one right. As I've talked about Trump and his Zionist friends and his friendship with Benjamin nettan Yahoo, even though Trump said, listen, you gotta get you gotta cut this war off before I take before I take office, the war better be done, right. And then all of a sudden today which was big news, Hamas says they want to end the war. And then Benjaminte Benjaminette Yah, they're there, Uh their headline here MSNBC still Benjamin Nett and Yahoo won the US presidential election. Do you know, don't they know that the majority of Jews and the exit polls voted for Kamala Don't they know that? Don't they know that she was being sponsored by not sponsored, but propped up by the Jews as well. I'm telling you the fake Jews play both sides and they do so always, always, always, always You still think she's the Do you think that she's gonna care about that? When Doug im Hoff is making money off of albumar which is gonna make money off the poor people of North Carolina? Do you think she's gonna she's gonna care? Do you think she really cares about anything but herself? Like I have went over and ranted on before, she has done nothing but taken what she's been given. She has earned nothing. Well, I can't say that she did pass the bar eventually, and that's kind of hard to do in the state of California. I will give her that passed the first time. But she did earn that. Other than that, she was on a political ride by way, the old school way, except she wasn't a man, so what and't just shaking hands and backroom deals. It was probably something else that she had to do based on the pictures and the videos and Willie Brown. And you know, we won't get into that. We won't get it was And if you ever listen to to that to the judge, judge Joe Brown, he'll take you. And that's where all this came from. Listen. Not every woman in politics has it easy, and they have to go the hard work route, and they have to. They have to be pit bulls and they have to have They usually have a record of accomplishments a mile long before they get to where they're going. Most women who actually end up in politics that weren't born into it. They are something special and they are the hardest workers you will ever see. And that's usually the case. But most of them are born into it, and most of them are given nods and pushed right up a ladder because they are just a perfect pawn. And that is what I've noticed. And if you can tell me otherwise, like I said, everyone can email me and I will get into a conversation with most of you. It's I can't answer all of them, but it's at its transmission x at mail dot com. If you don't like anything I say, let me know about it. Like I will care, but I may respond and I this, and I don't know. I haven't done it with too many people because some of the things that I get are just ridiculous. But beyond that, so let's get off of MSNBC. You can tell they're having a bad day. They are having a really bad day. Let us go to do we already do NBC? I think we did, you know what, Let's let's wrap this up. Let's wrap this up. You know, we gotta wrap up with CNN. So let's go to CNN dot com here and see what their headline or their propaganda is for the day. Because MSNBC was full of it, was full of it. How trump staffing has already turned into a war? You see, you could have seen that coming CIA News. How Trump's staffing has already it has not turned into a war. I guarantee you Trump is not stressed out at all about his staffing. Do you know why? Because he has a good team of people that he trusts finally around him. The people around him the first time around, we saw that he couldn't trust any of them. That's I guess that was part of that whole swamp deal. But that they kept bringing up in the news back then draining the swamp. I mean, you saw some creatures after that swamp was drained, haven't you? The past four years? I mean, look at the ugly creature Mitch McConnell. Woof, that's what it reminded me of, like home alone, Buzz's girlfriend Wolf. That was Mitch McConnell. Like good, look at him. His real form showed he sided with everything liberally. Was just he he bent the knee, bent the knee man everything, China pro China boy, Mitch McConnell. He's a disgrace to this nation, a disgrace to the seat that he sits in. He doesn't deserve it. He does not deserve it. That is a weak weak man. Let me see. Then we have another headline from CNN. Trump is likely to allow fed chair to stay. Powell said he can't be fired anyway. Uh uh oh, So he's telling you that is the that is, he thinks he's untouchable. He thinks he's untouchable. Let's look at this, because that's interesting. There's some propaganda for you that they're telling you who's in control. For Trump to say that the guy call like that is allowed. This economic ruin to happen with the production of putting more money in the money, of creating more money supply. Well, we went over this last night in four years than in the last forty, creating this inflationary problem and then bringing it back down, so basically draining America of its savings and then coming back to two percent and saying, no, it's okay, it's all right, we got we got all that money out of there. Now you're not as safe. Here you go, here's your two point five percent. Ha ha ha. I mean to allow that guy to stay. That's telling you who the rulers are. The FED is a private organization that provides value and coins our money. It's unconstitutional. It has always been unconstitutional. The original Constitution, the Congress system is supposed to provide value and coin our money. And that is after nineteen thirteen. That is not how things have been. And so for this guy to say that, the advisor caution that Trump could always change his mind, but his present view and that of Trump's economic team, is that Powell should remain atop the Central Bank as it pursues its policy of cutting interest rates. Can we please just let Ron Paul loose look, he's letting Bobby Kennedy loose. Let Ron Paul loose, and let him fix this financial nightmare that America is currently in because he, if anybody can do it, I think he should be president. That's always been my guy. But let Ron Paul fix it. You've already been in talks. Let him and don't just I hope he didn't do that just to get Libertarians to actually go and vote. Because it worked, and it will be a lesson that every libertarian like myself that because we are our ears perked up when he said he would talk to Ron Paul, because we all know Ron Paul wants to end the FED. We all know that. So please, you know what, let's can we let him? Can we keep him there just to prosecute him later? Can we do that? I wish we could do that. Man, Let me see, let me here we go, Here we go. Powell issued a terse no in response to a question about whether he would leave his FED post before his term is up if President let Donald Trump asked him to. Powell later clarified that he believes Trump cannot fire him, not permitted under the law. Powell said, I mean Trump did he was given a speech and said, you gotta fire people. You know what, Can we please allow that to be a flex? Can Trump please? Can he flex like Andrew Jackson did? Can he kick this this bank out that has been bankrupting America since its inception? Okay, if you can't tell, that's one of my passion points right there. That is an illegal banking system based on usury, and it should be outlawed throughout the entire world. But if you look back throughout history, every time a country outlaws these bankers, they somehow can become the victims, and they get people using media to feel sorry for them, and then they just take back power. They are professional money lenders. They should be completely outlawed. None of them, and none of their family members and none of their friends should ever hold a position of power in any country the world. You would see an Enlightenment era, a lighter era. Everything would just feel lighter. There would be no poverty, probably because they cause it. Usury is the ruin of mankind. They say the root of evil is money, right, No, it's it's usury, usury, ancient Babylonian money magic that is that isn't the root of evil. It is taking advantage of people through higher interest rates. You can notice they've gone higher and higher and higher, and your taxes based on those interest rates because they have to get paid back, right, So it goes through it's like hidden it's taxes, and because we owe so much, we have to start trying to pay that back, and it's just hidden everywhere. It's hidden in your cost of goods, it's hidden in your it's not even hidden in the income tax, but it's hidden in taxes. Where in medicare they use this to try to pay this back. And look what happens. It never gets paid back. It only grows. And some economists will tell you that's how it's supposed to be. No it's not. No, it's not. That will eventually end up and we will eventually end up any bankruptcy and there won't be there is a point of no return. These systems have happened three times. Look back at Andrew Jackson in eighteen thirty two and why he went after the World Bank or the Federal Bank at that time, and how he kicked their butt, and how he got rid of them and created the greenback, and look what happened. Prosperity happened prosperity happens. When world banks don't have power in your country, prosperity happens. And it was great. Didn't last long, didn't last long, but it was great. Okay, now let's get to the real story. This was posted three days ago, but I just found it and I still think it's pertinent to what's happening in the world as far as elections are concerned. This is an organization by the name of Nations in Action. The founder, Maria Zach, in conjunction with a member of the Italian Parliament, exposed a global crime syndicate that steals elections by hacking electronic voter machines. You remember Israel, they used hackers in bots and other means, and they said they were successful at with twenty seven out of thirty three campaigns. And the founder, Miss Zach calls for all nations to remove electronic voting machines immediately, and I completely agree with that, completely agree with that. And this is a member of Italian Parliament. And I'm gonna let you listen to a clip. You may I think you hear him at the end of the clip. I didn't want to play the whole thing. It was a long, long audio clip, but this, well you will hear him speaking and he is on board with exposing this global crime syndicate. And that's huge. That's huge because remember this is hundreds of thousands of dollars each time these people are hired. At least it was in Jerusalem when they would go hire this company. And I mean that's hundreds of thousands of dollars for thirty three times they were hired. That's a lot of money. That is big business. And remember, like I said the other night, that was only one company. I knew more would be popping up. And here we go. So I'm gonna let you listen to this clip and then I'll go a little deeper and have you do the rest and look into this because it's extremely interesting, especially after it seems like the CIA News is trying to get ahead of any of these stories by telling you what did that old guy say? And they are lies? Do you see? Do you see how they work? You see how they work. They know this is about to come out, so they want to It's almost like a preemptive strike to your consciousness. So we're gonna get there first. So here, give it a listen.
Speaker 3: But you said that Georgia mulaney does know that it was fifty five. It was it fifty five.
Speaker 5: From there, fifty five fifty five country the right person they got up whooping contact then we can meet the is the Minister of the Justice say is that it's your djurdj Okay Howard Narco.
Speaker 1: He's the Chief of the Justice. That is from our part.
Speaker 5: Incredible guy.
Speaker 4: You guys will be the hero is saving the world.
Speaker 2: You do not that right you are?
Speaker 3: This audio is confirmation and truth from a foreign government, Italy that yes, President Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump's election was stolen. So there we go. If you don't think Donald John Trump, if you don't think he's not going to jump all over this, if this has bones, if this because that I looked it up. He is part of the Italian parliament. He is on board with this. This is a little fringe because this is not a mainstream company. This is not government's bringing forth that this was an independent investigation, but that Italian parliament, that guy was was in on this and apparent I have to keep up with this story, so I will keep up with it. But I think that is the real story. The real story is everyone around the world is so happy or most people, and some people are really sad. But I am telling you that these elections throughout the world are tampered with at all times. Just because your person one doesn't mean that they're legit. And if there are companies out there that are actually achieving results, and independent investigative journalists are finding these results, then that needs to be looked at. I think we just need to get rid of electronic voting machines all together, because just like your money is printed in a keystroke, anyone that canny, the hackers today are incredible. And to think that these machines, remember the whole argument that I told you before was that they're not hooked up to the internet, Well then they found out in Arizona that they were okay, so they can be manipulated. It's a machine. It is a machine, and so I think that we should just go back to old school paper ballots in some states. I think Virginia has paper ballots, but I think that every state should do paper ballots, and they should be hand counted, and it should be done by a few people to make sure they get the same results. And I think that that is the safest way to hear the voice of we the people in this republic, because I think for a long time that elections have been tampered with, and just because a favorable outcome happened for a lot of people, let's still focus on that there is a problem, right Like recently there was thousands of kids saved and an arrest by Interpol to for trafficking, for child trafficking. That was a story a little while ago, and I missed it. I usually keep up with all of those, but the election had even me just focused right, laser focused. But interpoll caught thousands of people, and it was in other countries and throughout the world, even all the way to Ireland, Ireland, Cameroon. It was a big deal. It was a you know what, let me look up just so you can look this up. I'll show you how important it was. But I'll give you it was an operation, and you know what, give me one second. I'll be right back with the name of that operation. It's called Operation liber Terra two, Operation liber Terra two, and it was from September twenty ninth to October fourth and twenty twenty four. The findings just came out the other day and they were startling a total of two thousand, five hundred and seventeen individuals were apprehended worldwide, and and of these, eight hundred and fifty were specifically charged with the fences related to human trafficking and migrant smuggling. So Interpol did do something good. But that's what I was just talking about. That's like stating that just because they did that they had one good deal doesn't mean that that virus, that cancer of human trafficking, child trafficking, human smuggling, migrant smuggling, it doesn't that problem's not gone. So just because somebody's just because your guy may have won, it doesn't mean that you can't look back at the results of twenty twenty and you look at a graph and you say, wo wow, where did all those votes go? Go find a graph and look at the millions of votes that are just gone, and it will make you question twenty twenty all over again, because what starting what happened in a startling way is I think they're going to say that it's just those mail in ballots. It was twenty twenty, so a lot of people just did the mail in ballots. No, no, no, no, no, no no, and no they did not because you saw two thousand mules and you saw ballot stuff, and I think there were a lot It was a lot more lax in twenty twenty because these organizations, these organizations were hiring these companies, and I don't think that they're The way that they were doing it had been seen before. I don't think that they I think that they were so focused on checking the software in the voting machines, you know, And I don't think that they were literally looking for white bands of people stuff in ballots. And I don't think that they were actually thinking that people were hiring people working in the polling places. And you know, when it got exposed, then their only excuse they had was, well, it didn't make that much of a difference, okay. And now look at the stories coming up now now one from Jerusalem where the guy's going to hit camera and is to desas twenty seven out of thirty three worldwide campaigns they had fixed successful. And now this guy out of Italy is saying that worldwide, fifty five different countries have been affected by this syndicates election fix it. That is a big, big deal. That is just as large, it's probably just as deep of a ring, and it's so coordinated. It's probably just like these smuggling rings. And I hope that there's more light brought about because of this darkness. I hope that this shines light on a massive operation because the only way, except through war, that we will achieve freedom is if a republic stands in our voices, our through our republic in a democratic way. Now we are not part of a democracy, but our voting system is a democratic voting system, meaning that you have some sort of representation or voice, and even though it isn't perfect and can be improved upon, we have to safeguard it at all costs, or else the only other option at that point is tyranny and revolution, and that's not what we want. So that's my time here tonight with you. Friends. I've rant it again, but thank you so much for spending this time with me. If you got something out of this, as always be the light your friends and your family need, be that light for them. But always, always, always, most importantly, be ready