Speaker 1: Welcome back, folks, and joining us now is Tony Ardeban of Wisewolf Gold and he has currently set up David Knight dot Gold, which you'll let him know that you're coming through us. Tony. It's been an amazing time for gold, hasn't it? And it's still going. It's it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Every single week when I come back, there's a new there's a new all time high. And last week I said, you know, the dollar has lost forty percent of its purchasing power against gold. We'll make that forty five percent. We've got even more new all time highs gold. I didn't you know, I didn't foresee this this price range here in the last six months. I definitely all past thirty five hundred, but we broke thirty nine hundred temporarily this last couple of days, last forty eight hours, I believe, so really unpressd in the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's getting close to the four thousand number of the people talking about and of course it's the uncertainty, the concern you whether you're talking about tariffs or other economic policy, and people concerned about anytime you see a lot of bad news about the economy or people are concerned about war. This is the people turned to gold and those types of times. So yesterday you had futures drop and gold jumps as the government shutdown begins. So bad news really shoots gold up like a fire hose. And of course along with bad news, I think about this AI bubble that I think is long overdue to pop, and I imagine when that bubble pops, it's gonna really shoot gold up sky high. What do you think what happened with I think sebust.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I think that a lot of institutional funds are flowing into gold right now because at the end of the day, gold is money. Gold is a monetary metals. So is silver. But there's a lot of different factors that we'll talk a little bit about the price of silver too. That's something I think you knew what we need to pay attention to. But gold is money and it houses that value. And you're talking about fear, uncertainty, and doubt, the FUD, and that comes up, people run to gold. That's historically always been on.
Speaker 1: The two things that have helped the helped gold have been the FED and the FUD.
Speaker 2: To the Fed and the FUD, that's right, and the devaluation of that. It's interesting. There was another article that floated around last week after I was on with you and the price of goal hitting. It's alt I think over thirty eight one hundred dollars an ounce. It caused the gold reserves of the United States to pass one trillion in value if you believe that it's there the over eight thousand tons. Supposely there's over four thousand tons that. Remember the Fort Knox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I talked about it. I said, well, maybe that was what the Fort Knox thinks, saying, well, audit the gold there. Maybe that was what it was about. Maybe we'll see if it's there, and if it's there, we'll market the market. Maybe we'll do it even if it's not there.
Speaker 2: We passed the one trillion dollar at least valuation and mark for those over eight thousand tons that we supposedly have. Yeah, as the United States. But this is only going to continue. David. This isn't a bubble. Gold's not a bubble. This isn't I don't even know if you would consider this a bull market because none of the factors that have changed gold's price and us really changing it now, like the interest rates. When they raised interest rates, the price of gold went up. When they cut interest rates, the price of gold goes up. It continues to go up because of the monetary weakness in the dollar itself in fie O currency.
Speaker 1: One of the things that came out of that article was one of the things you consonly said, well, the FED doesn't own any gold, which is true in the United States. It's not the central bank that owns the gold. It's actually the Treasury that has the gold. And so they're looking at this as being an accounting trick that they could do if they just they've got it on their books at some historically low point. I don't know if they've got it on there it's thirty five dollars or what they've got it on there. For it was thirty five dollars for years and years and years after Nixon made it illegal. And so anyway, the you know, when they do that type of thing, it'll be interesting to see how that would affect gold. In that article, they thought that it would make gold go up, and I didn't really understand how that mechanism would work, except for the fact that if you highly publicize the fact that you know, hey, here's the new We found a trillion dollars here because we bought gold and we held it for a long time. I would imagine that would be a big pr factor for people pushing gold as you know, you want to do the same thing that the Treasury did. You know, just hold gold for a long period of time and you'll see the value go up as the dollar goes down. The value of gold isn't changing. The value of the dollar is changing. But I guess that would be the mechanism by which it would help gold.
Speaker 2: I think this metric goes back to two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, the GFC, the Great Actial Crisis or the Great Recession, whatever you want to call it, when they had tarp funds and the bailouts, and that was the first real quantitative easing experiment that we did, the first real one that was out in the open, and then just massive and after at that time, David, if you look at the metrics, zero percent gold ordering by central banks at that time, almost no central banks around the world were buying gold. Now it's off the charts. So if you throw in the term the Great Reset, this is the end of whatever. Nineteen seventy one started the going off the gold standard of the FIAT experiment. In my opinion and what I read, I think that we are reaching this point where they're going to splip the script. And that's why a lot it's not just the United States that hasn't revalued their ounces of gold from thirty five dollars an ounce. There's lots of countries around the world. They're never over forty dollars an ounce. They keep it there on the books that way, and that's kind of that's been a mystery. Why don't revalue Why not show it on your books that way? I think it's because this is an accumulation phase. I think this is accumulation phase, not only for gold, but for silver as well. And I can promise you right now. But the being in a business with in two different states and being a national dealer. I'm a small dealer, but I'm national. These the purchases from people are not happening in the way they were two years ago. But we are seeing these massive price increases. So a lot of this stuff's flowing to wholesalers and then it's flowing up to central banks or even with silver, it's flowing through from dealers, from the public. The public's trading in their silver and it's going to institutions. I'm seeing it. I mean, we're just buying massive amounts of silver. It's hard to keep up with. My job has gotten really strange because even my crew was saying yesterday they're like, we have to recheck our math because they're not used to these numbers. They're like, that can't be right. Announce of what you know. They'll look at the price of a silver half dollar or a dime or something and say, well, that didn't can't be right. They'll run the math again, or they'll buy a ring and not they'll run the math again because it's not We stayed in this kind of stable price range. If you recall, I mean we were talking in two thousand and twenty two, David about the Silicon Valley Bank failure, FTX, all that stuff, and the price of goal is about sixteen hundred dollars an ounce. So now we're nearing four thousand dollars an ounce, and a lot of the things are beginning to crack, like the Goldman sacks Intel JP Morgan. Until that I was reading this morning, they were saying that if only one percent of private US treasury holders went into gold, the price would easily go to five thousand. So it's just one percent of those who privately hold treasuries. And the reason you hold treasuries is for the stability, you know, you especially when interest rates are a little bit higher, So you hold it for the stability. And when that stability wanes, when you can't even remotely see the same value of a treasury, you know, maybe six months or a year from that date, then you look for something else. Gold it fills that role. Yeah, and I think there will be a move from treasuries. A matter of fact, the Chinese, they used to be the greatest buyer of US treasuries. Now they're the greatest seller. So a lot of these metrics are being inverted. And I think that's why we're seeing these prices. I think just beginning by the way, I don't a lot of I think regular people they've lived through, you know, different busts and booms for metals. And we go back to the twenty and eleven time frame where gold almost hit two thousand dollars an ounce, and then Ben Bernanki came out and quelled the markets and said there's no more QI and I'm going to do quantitative tightening and all the rest, and that really set prices back on metals. But we're not going to see those days again. I don't think that there's going to be this big fall in pricing based off of market stability because, as you mentioned, with the government shutdowns, with the butt, we're in bubbles everywhere. I mean, AI is revolutionary, but it's a bubble. And by the way, you need silver to run AI. There's two different articles on the zero hedge right now about silver seeing price increases because of the AIM. So also actors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's I don't understand the calculation of anybody that will be buying TA bills right now because when you look at it, even though the interest rates I think are pretty high, six or seven percent, you know, look at inflation. That's not when they're telling you what the inflation is, that's not the real number. If you go to shadow facts, you will see that the inflation number is multiples of that, maybe two or three times what they're actually telling you the official rate is. So even if you buy, you get your money into CDs or get into treasury bills or something like that it's it's not even going to keep up with inflation. I remember back the early eighties and my dad was talking to my brother in law. They were talking about how they were transferring a lot of money into two CDs because interest rates relatively high at that time, and that was a real interest rate, you know, compared to inflation at the time. And I said, yeah, I'm putting all my money in CDs as well. When I held up the audio CDs. That's what I invested in was just consumers spending, but they were patting their money into a lot of retires are putting their money into CDs and stuff, and it just you know, it's just going to lose value because of the inflation, because of what is happening.
Speaker 2: I have. I have some customers. Lady recently she had money in CDs, and this I think probably up until recently, she was probably a normal person who didn't look at the monetary system. And then with inflation. You know, if you're close to the central bank, if you're when the outflows happen and they cut raids so they start pumping funds into the economy, you do really well because you can go out and buy those consumer goods or you can buy commodities or anything that haven't been repriced yet. But the average person, that's when they get hurt, you know, because the money flows down, the prices increase, and they have the same amount of purchasing power, the same amount of earning power, and then everything went up, and that's inflation in a nutshell. And the increase in the money supply increases pricing. And so a lot of people, especially after twenty twenty, that wouldn't have otherwise, wouldn't have even asked these questions that had just been normal. They're coming in in buying and I think relatively cheap metal prices compared to what the damage has actually been done to the dollar, I think, and this is taking a long time to unravel. David Is, We've been talking, We talk about this every week, but the massive amount of damage is only going to continue to drive these prices up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like an earthquake. You know, got a lot of fault lines in here, and I hope you're gonna have a lot of small earthquakes along the way. One giant one, which could be what happens when in Nvidia and the AI bubble burst. But then the other part of this which makes this unique at this point in time, what is happening with digital currency and things like that. There's an article on Free Thought Project. The state just robbed an entire crypto exchange and broad Daylight Canada of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police just targeted the largest crypto seizure in Canada's history, fifty six million dollars. They shut down trade Ogre, a privacy focused exchange and the process. And of course we saw Canada do this with the truckers and the protesters of the COVID lockdown. But now they're doing it just because they can, I guess, and we see it at the same time. Was it eighty six million accounts shut in Vietnam because people didn't add their biometric data to the account. Thailand is doing the same thing as well. They've already shut down over three million accounts and they said it's going to continue to increase. So everybody is moving to digital ID and digital cash. And to me, that is that is gold's biggest advantage. To me, that's the best game in town gold and silver is that you've got some physical money that is out of their digital system.
Speaker 2: One percent, and by the way I love bitcoin. I just rebranded my Texas location wise Wolf gold Silver Bitcoin. Love love that love for technology, but it exists in the third dimension. You can trade it and be outside of the system, and bitcoin can't do that. Bitcoin you can go from wallet to wallet and you never have to touch in exchange, and that's great, but you're still on. That's what the blockchain is. It's a ledger forever. But if I trade a gold coin with David Knight for advertising or something, who sees that it's just you and I. That's between you and I. That's money that we exchange. We recognize value and whatever we pass between us, and that's it. And that's the way it's supposed to be. You know, trade Ogre was a great platform. I didn't know that that happened. I've all trade over for a long time. They just had an ok YC. You could go on there and take your bitcoin, turn it into ripple, you could turn it into ethereum, you could turn in you know, if you got a pirate chain, you take pirate chain, you could cash it out. But they didn't ever deal in with tradeover. They never dealt with fiat, so there was no banks. It was just crypto exchange, and there was, but there was no KYC from what I understand, and I haven't seen in a few years.
Speaker 1: Your customer where they id you very carefully report to the government about that. Yeah, so well, which.
Speaker 2: Is a huge I mean the amount. This is why in the space of crypto there is fewer and fewer smaller operators. Just like I was looking and I was like, well, maybe I should take stable coin. So I asked my compliance officer. He's like, you don't want to do that. It's like it's it's ten thousand dollars just to start and we have to get a license. And I go just to deal in a coin that's supposed to be stable, and I go, this, what's the you know, which is a completely open source everything. It's not like a privacy coin. Yeah, no, it's not worth it. So you're exactly right. I mean, there's there's a digital revolution going on. And you know, I was on a show yesterday asked me about it. Is it's going to be complete surveillance. I said, well, if we allow it. Yeah, I think the fight's still on for that. I mean I don't the battle isn't over yet.
Speaker 1: But see what happens in the UK. I mean, you know they're up against but of course the Swiss, of all places, you know, they always valued privacy. They just voted in a referendum, the citizens voted to have a digital ID. Now they've promised them that it won't be mandatory for now right, and we know exactly how that's going to work. But getting back to what we were just talking about, in terms of the visibility on the blockchain, that's the thing that bothers me. It's not only that you're visible to government, because the government can find out with all the Know your Customer rules and all the rest of the stuff. There's a lot of visibility with anything like that, but with the crypto that is not hidden. And in this Freethought Project article they talk a lot about Zano, which is a privacy coin. We have some anonymity of these transactions. However, on bitcoin you are visible to everybody, and so there's private crooks out there, not just the government crooks who can steal from you, and we have seen that in the past. I was surprised of some billionaire who had nearly a million dollars is nine hundred and some thousand dollars stolen from him. He didn't even know it, and some guy contacted them and figured out that it was him, and he was looking at large transactions that happened and here's this wail like transaction and he works out who this guy is. So the thief saw the transactions, saw the amounts of money that were there, and stole it from him. And then another person was able to look at this and figure out who it was that had that account and contacted him, and the guy says, you're right, they stole a million dollars from me. So you know, that's always been a concern to me. When I look at that. It's not like, you know, I'm going to be a target because I don't have that kind of money putting into it by a long shot. But it could happen to anybody.
Speaker 2: Oh of course it can. And that's bitcoin people mistake that for you know. I remember talking to DHS agents the camp by my shot back in twenty nineteen or so. They're like, it's money laundering and illegal activity. I'm like, well, that's a really dumb thing to do. I mean, it's right there on the blockchain. I mean, I know, I always looked at bitcoin as this is like an open source digital money or a store of value. I wouldn't necessarily consider it private. You're supposed to be able to I mean with I mean, technically you could keep your wallet private forever, as long as you know your your key. That's why so many millions of bitcoins are lost because you can't get into those wallets because of the system designed. It's not necessarily private. I mean, the ultimate privacy coin is a one ounce silver round. That's the ultimate privacy coin. Yeah, or a ten thounce gold piece, it's ultimate ultimate privacy. It's just between you and whoever you're trading with, and that stores that value for you forever. And you can still with if you know a good local shop or if you're listening to me, you can always deal with me or send it to me. But you know, gold and silver are very liquid, so you could if you had if you kept your savings in gold or silver and you cashed out the local shop, that's between you and cash usually, I mean still we still have cash. There's a lot of things on the horizon that are going to be more punitive, and you know, they're going to be looking into transactions and all that stuff, and I'll have to keep up with it. For right now you can trade in and out of gold and silver and you don't even need a bank. Yeah, that's right for most things.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's what's happening in Thailand, and people are panicking. They're trying to get cash there because they can see the handwriting on the wall. You know, in Vietnam, they just it just all happened, all at once. Eighty six million accounts gone. But you know, three million accounts gone, that's a pretty big thing, and they're boasting that that's just the beginning of it. So yeah, when you look at these things, crypto's not a real coin, and you know that they always will put bitcoin out there. They will make it like a gold coin, like a physical gold coin with a bitcoin symbol on it, but it's not a coin, and it's not encrypted. The transaction will have some encryption on it to process that, but the ownership of the blockchain is not encrypted. It's all public that is out there. So and of course the stable coins are not stable. If they are tied to a fiat currency, they should call them a fiat coin or something like that. But anyway, it's gold. They're looking at six percent higher by the second quarter. That's Goldman Sachs. I think that's a very conservative estimate. I think, what do you think.
Speaker 2: I think it's conservative too. They haven't kept up. A lot of these analysts haven't kept pace with these all time highs. If they were, they'd be predicting the all time highs. They never actually do they get they get close, but they're a conservative and they're they're based off of I think there's an ignorance in the analysts that look at all these the financial outcomes. I think there's an ignorance there about FIA currency, and there's an ignorance about geopolitics, and those two things, the geopolitics that are happening right now, the shifts in power, the loss of a dollar dominance, all that should be factored in. It's not because they're institutional lines are they come to the establishment and there's just this normalcy bias. So I think those are those are conservative figures. I think. Fourth, I mean, we just crossed thirty nine hundred dollars an ounce. Do you think that four thousand dollars an ounce gold? You know, it's it's way out there in the future. I don't think so. Just one little push.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're saying second quarter the next year. And look at how much it's gone up in just last couple of years. A couple of weeks. It really got right really close to thirty nine hundred, isn't it. It's high thirty eight thirty eight eighty something, I think, or something.
Speaker 2: It crossed over I think it. I mean it crossed in the thirty nine hundred temporary I could want one trade like it was. It's real close. So we were in that territory. But we're right there, and I don't think that this is a this is a fantasy or some far off thing. As a matter of fact, you know, silber is all time high. It's going to be broken soon. Fifty dollars and fifty cents an ounce mean we're right there. Yeah, so you know, within let's see what spot price is. The Last time I did this, the spot price a website yelled at me. Remember when I was on when the computer started telling me that I can't go to this website. Yes, so it's just under it's it's forty six and a half right now, and there might be some profit taking or something, but we're right there on the cusp of breaking another all time high for silver, but that's been forty five years in the making.
Speaker 1: Though, Wow wow, trump Burger says, Tony, tell us about your perspective on the gold of silver ratio.
Speaker 2: It's a scam if or at least it's it's a phantom. I don't know how you would put that. It's it's it's it's an aberration. It's let's put it that way. Historically, it's been ten to twenty to one, and that's the way it's always been in the United States was founded with a sixteen to one, sixteen ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold in the ratio, and that stayed that way until nineteen thirty three when Franklin Roosevelt did the big financial heightst to have your goal turned in so they could give it to the Bank of International Settlements, then raised the price.
Speaker 1: Did he do that to silver or was it just gold? Because I never hear anybody talking about silver. Did he not do that to silver as well?
Speaker 2: He didn't do that to silver. They reset the gold price. It was twenty dollars and I think twenty fifty an ounce, I believe at the time when he took it over and then had the gold turned in. As soon as they turned it in him and Harry Hopkins raised which is the banker's agent who lived with him in the White House. They raised the price to thirty five dollars an ounce. But by that time you could known gold. It was crinically illegal. They never really did anything with the price of silver, but it started to change, you know, over time. Especially they made the last silver dollar, David was in nineteen thirty five, and that was the peace dollar. You don't actually see very many of the thirty fives. You see a lot of the nineteen twenties era peace dollars. Those were made in nineteen twenty one memorate the end of World War One. But you know, that was the last silver dollar that the United States ever ran. And of course John F. Kennedy had that famous executive order trying to reset silver as a monetary medal and run it directly through it as I can treasury notes, and you can still see those silver certificates that we're running during that era. But no, we just everything got really skewed because of markets and paper and all the rest of that. And I think the true value of silver started to come through in the late nineteen seventies with the Hunt family and the gold silver ratio. I mean, if I could run, actually have a a desk. But it was like eight hundred dollars an ounce, you know, back in nineteen seventy nine, and of seventy nine it was eight hundred. I'd say eight point fifty and divide that by fifty two, so they're sixty, right. So that was so that's why they put that down. Okay, there was a reset and that was starting to show the weakness and the dollar. So the Hunt family, you know, they drove that price of silver up to fifty two dollars and fifty cents an ounce, and everything after that got put down. They raised interest rates to the teens and drove people back into the markets, and that's where you had like the culture of Wall Street and Gordon Gecko and all that stuff during the Reaganomics, Art Laugher and the trickle down and all that stuff, and it really just it quelled it for a while. But now we're staying and I think all of this is getting out of out of their control at this point. I mean, they've always suppressed the of gold. Stewart Angler wrote the book on that called rigged, and I've had him on my show. He actually runs like a foundation to expose this and the price of gold being suppressed by central by the central Bank, by the federal reserve in governments, and I just think it's out of their control now. So the gold silver ratio, that's a long way to explain it. The gold silver ratio is supposed to be somewhere around twenty to one and not eighty one time. I think it was eighty eight last time I was on. But that's something that's also I've been watching and it's dropping. So there's you know, it takes less and less silver to make an ounce of gold, and that's starting to catch out gold. Correct. Yeah, it was like eighty one. So at one time, the first quarter of twenty twenty, I tracked it once it was one hundred and twenty five, one hundred and twenty five ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold. I'm like, this is insane. That doesn't that's not even remotely true or possible like reality. But when the when the Russian government got into putting silver on as chege it reserve asset, and then you add in that and you add in the AI boom and all the rest of that in the need for silver or the military industrial complex. I think there's a whole host of reasons pushing silver, and we're going to see an all time high, Yeah, a new all time high again pretty soon.
Speaker 1: Steve says, you need silver for bombs also, and I just stay I so it's a lot of bad stuff. You also needed for health sometimes, I guess. But Nica Storm had a comment like, you're talking about how they're pushing everybody into the stock marketing and everything. He so devaluating the dollar forces people to invest in order to keep up with inflation and to feed the market, and I think that's true even of housing market as well, because that was I remember when inflation was going so big. At that point in time, we didn't have the the artificially inflated cost of building because of regulation and things like that, so you could still pull it together and you could see that, you know, and afford to buy a house, but you could see that the price of real estate was going up very, very rapidly because it was the dollar that was falling at the time. So you know, they forced people into real estate. They force people in the stock market. With the devaluation of the dollar, and of course that allows them to pay back the money that the government has borrowed with more easily called monetizing the debt. So there's a lot of reasons that they destroy the value of the dollar for their own good and for their own personal interests that are there so nice. The Storm also says with an IRA or four to one, you get taxed on your your gains and not so with metal.
Speaker 2: Speak to that, well, if you've got especially if you've got a tax shelter of gold and silver, irony are always a good thing to have. First you get the deduction of putting the IRA deposits in and then you get to house the value with metal as long as you leave it in there and wait for you have to go around the compliance and all the stuff of maturity of it. But those are your metals, and we do those in gold and silver iras, and I think they're a great way to save. And plus they're not in the banking system, they're not tied to corporations that are tied to the FDIC or anything like that. It's just you know, you have to keep it in a in a third party vault. But those aren't banks those are They do what they do, that's only the only thing. The only function they have is housing gold and silver and keeping up compliance with IRA. So that's a good way to go.
Speaker 1: So we take it out of one of those storage places. I know, you work with a new direction. I think when you take it out, do they even if they ship you the physical gold and silver that's there, do they still report that I'm assuming to the government has withdrawal of an IRA and do they evaluate that as at the current value? Where do we get to evaluate based up? Do you get to evaluate that where the Traderi's got their gold set?
Speaker 2: That's what Yeah, I want to identify as someone who lives prior to nineteen seventy one. Yeah, there's a there's always a little bit of compliance there. You have to do what they track though. It's interesting with the high raises. They just track ounces in spot. So you know, maybe if you bought something that maybe you bought some trade at like some collectibles that were bullioned. You can only buy bullion, by the way, but if you've got to let's say you've got American eagles that were graded MS seventy and they've got another you know, two hundred dollars an ounce value or something or American buffalos. They're not going to track that value. They're only going to attract the spot. So whatever ounce into the spot. And even the same thing with fractional gold, and you know, fractional gold has a premium, but they're only going to attract the spot. So you know, technically that's what is in the IRA. They go ounce to spot and then whenever you would draw, they're just going to send you those medals and it will show with draw that dollar amount.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah, well it's a much better, especially when the dollar is devaluating so quickly. That's amazing. So the comment from Steve says, gold and silver, I hold it, but beyond barter, we will have to convert to fiat or to stable coins. Is this question? It all depends on how this all rolls out. I mean, I can imagine if there's a real chaotic situation that people would start accepting the gold, but they have to have some way to verify that. I mean, that's a that's an issue with Some states have been flirting with allowing gold as legal tender. Then the question becomes, how does the merchant or the person who is accepting the exchange the payment. How do you evaluate that this is real because you know you have to do that when you buy gold and silver from people. I guess that's a little bit of a technical issue. Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Gets really complicated. I think what you'd have to do is have somebody like me be kind of an it, like like you would close a real estate transaction into title company or something like that. You would have a little bit of guidance. I think it would be the best way, especially if you know, if you were gonna say, I'm gonna, you know, use gold to buy this house. Okay, Well, somebody has to figure out the valuation and it has to be put into some sort of uh, you know, liquid form in order to fund this through a bank or whatever there would there would It's not going to be easy to do that, but it's going to be I think in these states have done this. I think it's opens up a lot of opportunities and it's great for people because they can start thinking in terms of holding real money. And that's that's the first step in freedom, I think, is having real money and the peace of mind that you have that's like, Okay, the bank closed or there's something wrong, or they're freezing accounts or whatever, or you know, they've got negative interest rates and I have to pay them to keep my funds in the account. I don't have that problem because I've got I've got gold or silver physical and I've got that.
Speaker 1: And you're going to, like you said, it's going to open up some opportunities because you're going to have to have some third party that's out there. It's going to make sure that this just isn't gold paint or something right, so which.
Speaker 2: Is easy to do. There are some real I just recently went to a coin show, the World's Fair Money in Oklahoma City, and I bought two new testing devices that were like a little lot more sophisticated than what I had and like it will actually measure. They showed me some of the new fakes that are out there, and they're really good. I mean they look exactly, they weigh exactly, and then you know there's something about them that they you can I mean, if you if you have an eye for it, you can tell there's something off about it. But it looks so good, so so real. Even silver eagles or maple leafs and stuff and the new testing devices that I have will actually show you how large the coin's supposed to be, not just it also extra, but it shows you, okay, well this is supposed to be supposed to be the diameter, but if it's not in this diameter, then it's the Because you know, golden silver dense metals, and they you know you can't it's hard to fake them as far as the size, but they they done it are good fakes, so they would you know, the general public's not ready for that, not ready for all the fakes that could be used. So like the average merchant would have to use somebody, you know, there have to be something in some way to to facilitate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had somebody when we had our retail stores of the video store, somebody wrote say cashier's check, and they had gone through and done like the little dots that the cashier check thing would do, and it was amazing. The bank caught it. But even after I got back the fraudulent thing, I really couldn't tell looking at it. So yeah, that's something that you run across, certainly with paper money. Of course, the government itself is the biggest counterfeitter that's out there. But assuming that you say that just because the government prints that it's real, other people can print it as well. That's what they call a counterfeit. But Guard Goldsmith of Liberty Conspiracy says, I want the silverback. What's the status of that? Have you got the silverbacks? I'm working on it actually met some. They don't make a lot of them, and that's such great. I wish I had the equipment and I would do it myself and we'd have wolfbacks or something.
Speaker 2: We would make them. That's just silver and a note, you know. It's kind of like the gold backs are. But silverbacks would be really cool. There's just not a lot of manufacturing of them. But we will get them soon enough. I probably they will. The price of silver will that people will make silverbacks. Oh yeah, promise.
Speaker 1: Got a comment here from North American House EPO. My favorite bitcoin robbery was when Max Kaiser held a paper voucher linking to his own account on his RT show. A viewer scanned the sheet screen rather and swept his funds'retty amazing. I not heard that. I didn't know here that is yeah, Oh that's wow. Guard Goldsmith says, like I said when I joined wolf Pack, I got silver at twenty four per ounce. The medals retain their value and demand is rising. That's right, and everybody, like I said, everybody realizes that it is the go to place when things get chaotic and crazy, and they're going to continue to be chaotic and crazy with Trump there. It's one of the reasons why I think Jocelyn says Trump is always really really good for gold. You've had for stability, but he's really good for gold.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly right. I mean, we had the first Trump presidency, gold broke. It's all time high for the first time since two thy and eleven. I was on air. I was hosting your show in Austin when that happened, and I thought, wow, we broke two thousand. What a day. You know, I thought that was a big deal. Almost doubled it since then. It's only been about five years, so you know, that's I think that's indicative of the chaos. Markets love certainty. We don't give them certainty, they start to go haywire, and there's just not a lot of value in what we've built as far as the infrastructure of business in this country, with supply chains and small business being you said they were not essential, and all the stuff that happened to us in twenty twenty during the lockdowns that still hasn't recovered. So real equity hard to find, real equity, real value, and I think that's what people are searching for. And you know the default is going to be medals.
Speaker 1: Yes, a serian goal. So when the criminal government tells us next time that we can't old own gold, what is to stop them from confiscating everything in those custodial houses and giving us a few digital coins for them. Well, I think you know, most of the people are going to be holding the coins in their own custody, the people who had iras and other things like that. The government goes out there and starts messing with iras and things like that, that's going to generate I think a lot of pushback. They've been reluctant to do that. As a matter of fact, you've got an ira and somebody declares bankruptcy. I know from personal experience as a creditor in a situation where somebody did that, you can't touch their retirement funds. So I don't know. I mean, you know, yeah, the government can basically and will do whatever it wishes. At any point in time, but that is always always a concern. They can confiscate anything that they want. The thing I keep telling people is that you know, when you look at what FDR did, he didn't get everybody's gold. And when you look at what's been happening with a drug war for fifty some odd years, it looks like just because they prohibit something, they don't necessarily control it. I would say that that's a good indicator that you know, if they do prohibition, that there's going to be a black market. And I can imagine that a black market and gold would be something that would be even harder for them to crack down on, because you know, when people when there's a willing buyer and a willing seller. It's also even you know, law enforcement other people like the other way with this, because like this is not harming anybody. I mean, you can try to you can make a case that drugs are harming people because they are but still have a willing buyer and seller. And so that's one of the reasons why it's been so difficult for them to stop drug use and prostitution and other things like that, even though they do carry harms with them. But with gold, you got to say, you know, gold or silver, what is the harm of people having this? I mean, once they take that mask off and they go that level, that is a new escalation I think for the government, what do you think.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it would be a new escalation. And it's funny. I wear all my I don't know if I show this before. I have a nineteen seventy nine Soviet gold coin that my son bought from a person here at the shop in Branson, and it gave it to me for Christmas. Still got the hammer and sickle on it and as a knight. So the here I was born as a nineteen seventy nine gold coin. And what's funny about that. It's made by the Soviet government in response to what was happening in the United States with the rise in gold prices. And you know, they're a gold rich country at the Soviet Union or Russia, and there was a response to what happened to the dollar, and they made these gold coins. And I think that's interesting because the coin out lasted the government of the Soviet Union. And I've got this coin to remind myself of that, and I think it's a neat token from that timeline. But no, you're right, that would be a bridge too far. They would. First of all, FDR made it illegal for you to own gold, but there wasn't like this mass confiscation. And how I know this is because people sell me pre nineteen thirty three gold coins all the time. Somebody kept the gold, you know, and the hardest money wins. I think gold and silver will be a lot more attractive in the coming years because we were fine for a good while. I mean, the dollar held up as a stable a medium of exchange, and now that's going away, so it, you know, gold and silver and perhaps even things like bitcoin will replace.
Speaker 1: I can imagine Bernie Madoff. So you're saying about about his ponzis games. We were fine for a while. Everything that's going really well.
Speaker 2: So that's fine a little while until it's not. You know, that's the thing is well, it's really about perception. I mean, it's like you, yeah, it was kind of like Indiana Jones when he switches the bag of sand for the for the relic, you know, and then these things everything's okay, then the balls. I think that's really more like what happened in nineteen seventy one. It's like it starts the ball rolling and you seem like you're you're going to escape it for a while, but eventually you know it's going to get you. And I think that's where we are, and yes, people will start there's going to be all sorts of things happening with it. It's a revolution of money. It's the revolution of the monetary system.
Speaker 1: So I always think about quote around. Yeah, it's always thinking about the quote from hl Minkon, who had libertarian leanings. He said, you know when they did that with alcohol abition goal prohibition. He goes, so last year, if I had a gold coin and a flask of whiskey in my pocket, the whiskey was illegal and the gold was legal. Now this year, the whiskey is legal and the gold is illegal. Just the arbitrary nature of government, you know. Coming in the comment from North American house, hippo, and thank you for the tip. He says. Last week Tony was right about the Bank of Canada having zero gold. However, the Canada Pension Plan, their equivalent of Social Security holes over five hundred billion in private equities, half of them in the US. So there you go, they don't have any gold, but they're in the stock market that might not work out too well.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to go well. They just sold last year, they sold a high rise in New York for a dollar that was the Canada Canadian Pension Fund because the real estate prices and office rents were down and they just basically just removed it for the debt and just walked away.
Speaker 1: Wollah Trudeau and those guys there geniuses, aren't they well anything else? Yeah, that's right because they can do whatever they want and they don't have to be accountable to anybody for anything. You want to tell us about what's going on at wolf.
Speaker 2: Pack, all these stuff going on. Davidknight dot Gold and we've got deals on silver and get in touch with us. I've got I bought two hundred and fifty Morgan silver dollars yesterday. I give a great price on at the Texas location. So if you want to get a piece of Americana, I've got those. I've got lots of silver rounds and other things, and it's just really easy to use wolf Pack. I made it really if you want to do a one time purchase. The we added the seven hundred and fifty level, which might be out of some people's price range, but especially for a one time you can go on there and select one time on the Sigma Wolf and then you can choose gold, silver, or mix and we'll write a detailed invoice for any of those three options. So just at that one purchase price level, if you got you know a little bit of savings, you want to turn them into metals, that's an easy way, or just all down to the fifty dollars level. We're still putting goalbacks in the in the Lone Wolves, so I'm working on the infrastructure of that right now. It just seems like it seems slow, but I'm actually working fast, just slow results.
Speaker 1: Well, it's always great to have you on, and you're gonna be following the show today at when the show ends at noon, You've got a show that picks up. Tell us a little bit about that work where people can find.
Speaker 2: Arder Burn Radio Transmission's that's a show I've been doing since twenty eighteen and Suparipolitics and Precious Metals and we go an hour. We're live on WWCR and Worldwide Christian Radio, and we've got YouTube and at Tony Ardburn Twitter, Rex at Tony Arderburn and the America Unplug channel over on Rumble. Come come join us. I'm gonna see what I find interesting in the next thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: That's great. Okay, well, thank you so much, Tony. Always great to have you on and thank you for your support of the show. People. You can get to Tony through David Knight dot goal that he has set up the common Man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com.