Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with letch you tako one oh one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots right, don't forget. We do have a Tuesday ticket takeover happening all day today at one oh one one w JRR on Instagram weekend passes for Welcome to Rockville plus a camping pass.
Speaker 3: Yep, got your attention there, right, You want to win Rockveld tickets. They're going to pick multiple people to win these four day passes for Welcome to Rockveld and the camping pass at one oh one one w JRR on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Just get by that and do as the post instructs, and you don't have to do it right this second, anytime today. Yeah, that'll get you in the running. All right. An update on this clown we told you about last month, the twenty four year old American YouTuber Mikhail Polkov, who was arrested after he decided to unilaterally show up in India's Andemon and Nicobar Islands at a specific island that is inhabited by the reclusive Sentelanese tribe.
Speaker 3: Okay I was wondering when you were saying all that, didn't remember who you're updating on.
Speaker 2: This is that tribe of people who've had really no outside contact with anybody in the world for thousands of years, and they've just left them be there on this island in the Indian Ocean.
Speaker 3: And he had to go there and introduce them to foreign objects, everything including a Coca cola.
Speaker 2: Diet coke can, and then he had coconuts, which I would have thought that perhaps those were already covered, but he did not succeed in making contact with them. However, he was spotted headed there and then picked up by Indian authorities and arrested. Law prohibits any contact with these folks. They don't even want you going within three miles of the island.
Speaker 3: And we were hoping that they were cannibals and that they'd eat the YouTuber.
Speaker 2: They will. The Indian government says that this group does not take kindly to outsiders and they will attack anyone who lands on their beaches. So they this dude, this dude should be happy that they picked him up. He's still in custody and they're going to keep him in custody. He looks like they're going to put him on trial. He'll have his next appearance coming up on the twenty ninth.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: I hate that we're giving him news time, you know, because that's all he wants.
Speaker 4: What is he again?
Speaker 2: He's a he's a twenty four year old American YouTuber.
Speaker 3: No, but he also gave himself a title that he was like a risk taker YouTuber or something.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: How's jail been for the last week? That was a great risk to take. Seriously, you kind of alluded to the fate. I was really thinking. I was picturing more of him on a stick over an open fire, Yes, being rotated like a pig.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: It would have been great.
Speaker 2: Bunch of dudes with bones through their noses. Standard.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm ready to eat them exactly. That's what Pat just said in La Law Talk.
Speaker 2: Speaking of eating, Chipotle has decided to open a location in Mexico. Really, potle Mexican girl is coming to Mexico, they plan on. Uh.
Speaker 4: I bet it'll be huge just to get a break from because you.
Speaker 2: Stop and think this kind of is how do you get your head around this?
Speaker 3: It's like opening an American Chinese food place in China. I'm telling I think they're onto something here.
Speaker 5: Really, I bet if you you know what, instead of updating on the kid that we want to get eaten by cannibals, the YouTuber give us an update on this in about a year after it opens, and I bet.
Speaker 4: You business is booming. I don't know, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Do you think locals will eat at this or tourists? They know there's something comfortable, whether you go to Chipotle both.
Speaker 3: I think both well, because the locals are gonna say, you know, I'm tired of Grandma's, you know, homemade whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm going for this. Yep, you watch.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 2: Just I don't know that, just sunds not off. All right, we've got another headline of the week contender. Yesterday's was pretty solid.
Speaker 3: My daughter just ironically got hired at a Chipotle just a week ago. Crazy, Okay, head on in the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the one yesterday first candidate for the week was fairly strong. I think this one's pretty strong as well, albeit a little on the gruesome side. God three, what do you think? Man allegedly rips stranger's eye out and random attack after the victims simply asks this friendly for word phrase, yes, how are you doing apparently not too well. Rip the dude's wow cee the I out of his head. Holy cow.
Speaker 5: H.
Speaker 2: Daniel LANs has been arrested in charge with felony aggravated assault after allegedly ripping the complete stranger's eye out in Phoenix.
Speaker 3: I'm never gonna ask people that again. Actually, if he's coming in my eye, I'm gonna break his arm because you know my defense mechanisms.
Speaker 2: The victim was walking down a Phoenix street near his shop at the intersection of Broadway and forty eighth on Monday around one one in the morning. Okay, all right, yeah, you gotta you gotta keep to yourself at that point.
Speaker 3: You don't engage people. You're so right pat engaging somebody I want, I mean, hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: Or the head nod? That's it.
Speaker 3: Don't look, keep your eyes semi on them in case they're you know, gonna jump you when you walk past them.
Speaker 2: But the suspect, thirty eight year old Daniel Lanks, reportedly had just been released from jail in a separate case two days prior, then allegedly told the man that he would whoop his ass.
Speaker 3: I think you already crew that by ripping his eye out your weird Oh man, that's a strong one.
Speaker 2: That's an overreaction.
Speaker 3: At two two six, somebody said, I'm with you, Bob, Chipotle is gonna do good in Mexico. Uh, it might be like Mexico's McDonald's. And then somebody said, can Red meaning Pat Lynch, please make the sound of cannibals eating again, please.
Speaker 4: It wasn't eating, it was preparing to go.
Speaker 2: That's island Indigenous island people who have had no contact with outside world for thousands of years, cooking a twenty four year old American YouTube adventurous over a fire. I thought it was no Remember.
Speaker 3: I told you that it was translated to I can't wait to eat this dude.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Yeah, Indigenous talk for that's how you say.
Speaker 4: I can't wait this dude?
Speaker 2: Right there? All right, you're getting the visual now right. Any wait?
Speaker 3: Somebody said Taco Bell tried open in a restaurant in Mexico lasted about six months. I'm telling you you just mark my words. Yes, somebody else Taco Bell already failed Mexico.
Speaker 2: I just think this is gonna appeal to tourists.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if you're like as you mentioned earlier. If you're a tourist, you're gonna go there, You're gonna ah slice of home.
Speaker 2: Exactly, but you would think of touristic. I want genuine I'm in Mexico.
Speaker 3: When in Mexico, in Mexico, who knows like one in Rome?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And uh, I know you're gonna want to pinch this for your Good News network on Friday. All right. Eighty three year old Colorado woman has had a lifelong dream realized as she was able to take to the wheel of a race car and speed at over ninety miles an hour around a racetrack outside Colorado Springs, Colorado. She's been a lifelong motorsports fan. The eighty three year old participated in AARP's wish of a lifetime charity that made it happen at the Pike's Peak International Raceway for her. I've got some video footage you've heard, just having a grand old time and holding.
Speaker 6: The steering wheel and my heart is beating so far, and the adrenaline just starts at my feet and just goes up and into my arms and into my hands. What really attracted me to racing with my brother, his camaraderie, with his friends. When they would race, the support, the affection of their friendship came right through. Couldn't believe I was driving a NASCAR race car on a bonafly track.
Speaker 2: Flashbacks to my own grandmother, who's a bit of a lead foot driving her cut was supreme where she damn well please.
Speaker 4: I had the same thing my grandma Seal.
Speaker 3: Remember I told her the story where she was speeding down the New York Freeway and sped right by Captain Kangaroo. Mm hmm, serious, that's true.
Speaker 2: Stories more on that on the Jay Facebook page. Can't guarantee any Captain Kangaroo sighting.
Speaker 3: So I just got back from a four day trip to Puerto Rico and we ate at Longhorn just to get that usual food.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, I'm.
Speaker 2: Thinking Puerto Rico is a little bit different than that play opening in Mexico. We'll see, well sand does
Speaker 1: It's qunchy ur