Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Wednesday, the twenty fifth of March. You have our Lord, twenty twenty six. Well, it seems like every day that comes we have the federal government usurping more power and banning more things. Today we see that they're banning Wi Fi routers if they're not made in the United States. What's behind all of this? We're going to probably have to start looking at these signs saying they of free WiFi. We've got to look at that as a plea of liberation rather than a offer of services. And there is some good news that is coming up. Can we ban the Trump bioweapon, the mr and a GCI genetic code injection? Well, there are three states who are trying to do it. We're going to talk about which states and what is the basis of this. Of course, I'll also have updates on the war. Joy Clinty is going to be with us talking about the war, as well as taking a look at the economics. What is going on with gold? Why haven't we seen gold go up already? We'll be right back, stay with us. Yeah, free WiFi. Free WiFi from the Feds who want to tell you which routers you can buy now. They claim it's a national security issue. They're vulnerabilities that are built in. What is behind this is this crony capitalism? Is this protectionism? Is this the government wanting to have its own back doors into what you're doing, rather than perhaps a foreign company or foreign government. I think that's really what it is when you look at this, I think they want to put their own back door in. This is the same type of stuff we saw and talked about with five G and Huawei. They lay out all the issues they say, you know with five G, the companies that put this in, they can do this and this and this, and they can spy on everything that you do and so forth, and it's like, yeah, and so can you. So this is another one of those issues, I think. And yet what's even worse about this, what I think is really pouring salt into the wound, is this is not even being banned by Congress, not that Congress would have the authority to do that under the Constitution or the Tenth Amendment. Nobody in the federal government has the authority to do this, But where is it coming from? You know, just like we talked about gun control by executive order by Donald Trump, that was the worst possible scenario. That is worse than violating the Constitution by congressional law that takes a lot more effort. It's worse than violating it with a Supreme Court ruling, which doesn't take as much effort as the Congress, but still takes more effort than a single individual. And the individual working through taking that power for the presidency also is taking that power for the bureaucracy, which is under the executive branch. And that's where this is coming from. This ban is coming from the FCC. What gives them the right to do this? What gives the FCC the right to even exist? The sec is not in the constitution. It was a practical issue in terms of allocating spectrum, but they didn't need to have the FCC around to do that. You do that with a one time auction. You don't need to have an entire unconstitutional agency to hang around. You've got an unconstitutional agency looking for something to do, twiddling their thumbs and guess what, now they're going to be banning routers and this is the same guy Brendan Carr who whenever you have a mainstream legacy broadcaster like CBS or somebody else that says something that Trump doesn't like, he wants to take their license, and Brendan Carr is just fine with that. These people are out of control. So what is this? The White House convened interagency review that determined that these devices pose unaccepted threats to US households, critical infrastructure, and the economy. This is to the first Amendment of the bump stock to the second Amendment. Frankly, major brands like TPE Link, which has a dominant share of the US market Netgear, Google, Nest, Amazon, Eero, Cisco Link, sis Asis produce most models abroad, often in China, which controls an estimated sixty percent of US home router market. Of course, we've had reported about the program that the US government has were if interesting persons by a computer, they would route it through They had an agreement with the corporations and the shippers and so forth. They would route it through this facility they had in San Antonio, and they would load it up with things to surveil what that person is doing before they would deliver it. Then deliver it as a new product. But anyway this you look at this and say, well, the motivation of this might be crony capitalism helping his friends. One of these companies as part of this netgear, even though they do manufacturing abroad, they also do some manufacturing in the US, so their stock went up in anticipation that's going to be more protection for them. So it's protectionism, it's crony capitalism. It's the violation of the Constitution by the bureaucracy. Yet again, why because they won a surveillance state. So the FCC highlighted how malicious state and non state actors who exploited vulnerabilities and foreign made routers for cyber attacks on American civilians. That is always going to be the case. They might want to think about that before they put all of our military eggs in the artificial intelligence basket, or before they put all of our eggs anywhere on some online cloud data source. We've seen those things hacked over and over again. Companies can seek exemptions through the Department of Defense or the Department of Homeland Security. Think about that. You can't manufacture this, you can't bring in stuff unless you ask permission of the Defense Department or Homeland Security. Talk about a militarized police state. You are there and you will own nothing unless they expressly allow you to have it. The move bills on prior FCC actions, such as the December twenty twenty five ban on new foreign made drones. That's another thing they've banned. We didn't cover in a great deal of detail. Can't get your drones from abroad, well, you know we should. You don't really have a drone manufacturer here they have, nobody wanted to go into that business. Or because the China price in terms of slave labor, currency, manipulation, intellectual property, theft, all these other things that are giving China the advantage, they don't address that instead, whether they're just putting up is a wall, an economic wall. And so there's the lines with ongoing security of firms like tp link, which faces separate national security probes and a lawsuit from Texas over alledged deceptive marketing and data access risks. So just take a look at what's happened over the last few weeks. We've seen governments, whether it's state government or whether it's federal government, move to ban three D printers in effect say well, you're going to either be put out of business or you're going to go to the expense of maintaining a database. And every time somebody wants to print something, you go to the government database or the government approved database and look to see whether this particular file is approved for printing or not. Is it on the ban list. We don't want you printing three D gun parts, and we don't want you printing something that might be copyright issues. So unless you put that into your three D printer, we're going to ban your three D printer. That's going to ban three D printers altogether. It's too expensive for most to be able to do that, and even if you know, the ones who come through will be far more expensive because of this burdensome regulation. Everything that we see in our life. I mean, we just had an issue with a water heater, and whenever you got any kind of appliance around your home. You see how much more expensive it is when the government's got its own regulations and what they demand to have happen, which is not necessary. You know, we had a much better life when I was a child because they didn't have government micromanaging and raising the price of every single thing. Well, so they banned three D printers. Then we got California and some other places wanting to ban open source software, open source operating systems, and things like that. If you don't go through and do the know your customer stuff, if you don't put in digital ID and age verification for kids and all these other things that they want in there, then we will shut you down. So they're over and over again. They're banning stuff, and they're putting these onerous regulations on corporations, making their products more expensive, more difficult to obtain in a new way, and then shutting off things that a lot of people get, these secondary pieces of software because they want something that they know is open source. They can look at it and see that it is not spying on them. Government doesn't want you to be able to do that. The government wants you to pay more for their friends, the people who give them money, their owners and donors. You know, Google gives money to politicians, Apple does as well. So you need to get those proprietary operating systems. They are the only ones that are going to be able to comply with us. And then of course, now we've got banning routers. What's next, Well, I mean, just look at what they've done with cars and homes and how they're gradually strangling car and home ownership because they're onerous regulations. Well, just banning foreign made Wi Fi routers. Every router sold nationwide is at least partially built overseas, including popular models from Teepee Link and Netgear and so forth. And again, this is the way the economy, whether you like it or not, this is the way the economy has organized. And it is very much like what Leonard Reed talked about with Eyepencil. That's the way voluntary markets organized to try to make things more efficient. I know the Chinese government has stepped in in a very fascist, protectionist way, and so Trump wants to make this more like the Chinese government. I think we need to move in the opposite direction. But everything that he's doing is designed to blow up these bridges that we've got. And guess what he does it before we've got a solution domestically. It's just like his war. We're going to go in and blow up and run. It's like, well what about it? Take the straight up horome his ounon door about that? Now he's worried about it. Right, He goes in and he blows up the bridges to products that are made abroad and parts that are made abroad. Even for people who are doing domestic manufacturing, even if they build most of it here, they still got to get some parts from abroad. He just shuts it off like it's a faucet or something, even before there is something else to take its place. This is a pattern of behavior, pattern of insanity, really, and a self harm FCC said. The move is intended to prevent foreign adversaries like China and Russia from accessing equipment. You think that's going to stop them, You're not going to stop that with this. It's basically again it's protectionism, and it's our own government wanting to have its own back doors in this stuff. Scaling up production of fully US made routers is expected to take time. See Internet service providers could face challenges applying equipment to new customers. In other words, another problem, more self harm from Trump. He's like some mentally disturbed teenager themselves in the corner of the room. This is he's cutting us. He's not just cutting himself. There's no immediate threat to devices that are are in use are going to grandfather in the devices that are there. Isn't that nice of them? The move targets a global supply chain as always so Trump does with everything. Now he's at the global supply chain of energy. You know this, there's a pattern. Couldn't be a conspiracy or a plan cut it. You know. That's the real forty chess, the fact that these people got people to believe that Trump was a Republican instead of a New York City Democrat and got them to make excuses for all of the globalist democrat things that he's doing and blowing up the supply chain everywhere. And so China has historically supplied about sixty percent of these and they're going to just cut that off just right right away. So get ready for shortage of these things. You may want to get something now if you think you going to be in the market for a router anytime soon. Brendan Carr, Chairman of the FCC, said, I welcome this executive branch national security determination. I don't welcome the National Security status, I said many times, it's something that was an abomination that was created by Harry Truman, just like he created the NSA with an executive order, a secret executive order, just like he set us on the path of all of these non declared wars, calling it a police action. He was the one who set up the national security state. And we can't tell you anything about what we're doing. We operate completely in the dark, and you can't see what we're doing. What does that implid That invites corruption like nobody has ever seen, and that's what we've gotten ever since. I'm pleased, said Brendan Carr that the FCC has now added foreign produced routers, which were found to pose an unacceptable national security risk, to the FCC's covered list. I'll tell you what, if you're worried about it, take care of it with if your contractors that you're buying government products from or your military products from, Leave me alone. What I do has nothing to do with national security. There's nothing that I have that has to do with national security. I know you would like to eavedrop on everything that I'm doing because I'm opposed to you and everything that you are doing, But it's not about national security. This is just ridiculous. But this is a guy who wants to punish broadcasters for Trump. This is a guy who hates the First Amendment, he hates the Constitution, all the Bill of Rights for that matter. Just fascists carry out direct attacks against American civilians and their homes. He said, Well, none of us are worried about that. We don't need to be protected from that, just like we don't need to be protected by the TSA that fails ninety five percent of the time. You know, how in the world do we convince people that there's a threat. Well, they don't have to convince you of a threat, they just pronounce it as a thing. Right. The real threat, folks is Washington, d C. That's a threat to our lives. So we're not providing foreign actors or the built in back door. No, the Feds are the ones who want to have the back door. And we will find at some point in the future that there's this secret memo that in the name of national security, the router manufacturers are not allowed to say anything about it, and we'll find that they're mandating for them that they report everything that we do, give them a backdoor into what we're doing. Well, speaking of backdoors, this mail end voting election that Trump says we've got to pass save America act or the country's lost and he's going to do anything that he can to get this through. Well, it turns out that, you know, not only is this guy the father of the vote by mail elections, he's the one who started this. In twenty twenty, I remember very clearly saying you are setting up one of the worst risk for honest elections we've had when he did it, and he did it as part of the phony lockdown. Well now he just cast a mail end ballot himself. He says, mail in voting is mail end cheating. And yet that's what he did in mar Lago in a special election. Not only that, but you know, we've always had absentee ballots if you are sick, are going to be out of town on election day or whatever, And of course the election day is a very long period of time in most states now, but you always had the option if you were sick or disabled or going to be out of town to vote by mail. What changed was the way that Trump did. Everybody is voting by mail, and once they did it to that large extent, it is something that is a real security risk. I agree with him, but he's the one who created all of this stuff. He is a father of vote by mail corruption. And so the father of vote by mail corruption decided that he wanted to vote in this election, and even though he was in Palm Beach at the time, and even though he could have voted with early voting in person, he chose to do vote by mail. The guy is consistent in a way, isn't he. Trump is railed against voting by mail for years, claiming without evidence, says CBS. But I think there's plenty of evidence that if you just look at the way the thing has done, there's plenty of evidence that vote by mail and electronic voting machines are a real hazard, and you can find examples of it, but you can see that it is open to that type of corruption. Nevertheless, but they said his Save America Act would add more voter ID requirements and limit mail in voting. I think that's a good thing. But again, the hypocrisy of Trump in terms of being the creator of this and in terms of using it himself reeks as usual. But here's as we talked about him being the father of the mail and voting fraud is also the father of the COVID mRNA fraud and now We've got three states have offered bills that would declare these mRNA COVID shots quote weapons of mass destruction. How long have I been calling it weapons of mass destruction? I've been calling it a bioweapon for years because it is a bioweapon. And I'm not the only one who's been calling it that. You've got a lot of scientists, even a lot of public health organizations and some other foreign governments who have called it a bioweapon. Well, the three states that are doing this are Minnesota, Arizona, and our own Tennessee. They've now introduced legislation designating mRNA injections as quote, biological weapons of mass destruction last year in Minnesota was the first to propose a law criminalizing mRNA jabs, following it Arizona earlier this year, and now Tennessee, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, South Carolina have introduced this. And Tennessee have previously sought to restrict the use of mr and a technology. It's only a matter of time before these injections become outlawed, predicted Nicholas Holzer, who is with the McCullough Foundation, an epidemiologist and administrator there. Holser noted that if the Arizona Bill gets enacted into law, quote, processing, distributing, or manufacturing these shots will constitute terrorism. You know, it really was terrorism if you stop and think about it, that entire COVID mcguffin scaring people to death over something that's not real, but using scare tactics, using violence and threats of violence. They did get violent with people if you didn't follow their policies. Right, all of that that is terrorism, and so he said, and rightfully so should be called terrorism and have related charges and even life imprisonment given these shots have killed, injured and disabled millions upon millions of people across the globe, rivaling hundreds of EROSIAA nuclear attacks. It is a weapon of mass destruction. Again, you know, Trump keeps lying to us about how many lives he's saved and all the rest of this stuff. It's pure fantasy, not a shred of evidence. There's plenty of evidence of mess. You can look at the epidemiological charts. You can look at the excess desk. Yes, the excess desks started going up in twenty twenty because they were doing things like putting people on ventilators that had respiratory issues and killing them ninety percent of the people dying. But the Trump administration was rewarding hospitals for doing that, rewarding them for pointing at somebody saying, you've got the magic mystery disease, right, twenty percent bonus for everything you do in the hospital, and we'll give you thirteen thousand dollars if you point at him and say that they've got the disease instant thirteen thousand dollars plus the twenty percent bonus on everything in the hospital. And if you put them on a ventilator thirty nine thousand dollars. Of course they're going to do that to people. They hold life cheaply. It's about making money because the corporations have been taken over. The corporations have taken over the hospitals, and the doctors are not in control anymore. It's the bureaucrats and the corporations that are in control of healthcare. And so we saw an increase in the number of excess deaths. But you can see everywhere when the mRNA shot rolls out, you can see a massive spike go up in deaths. It killed a lot of people right away, and then there's a lot of people who are still dying from turbo cancer, still dying from heart disease like myocarditis, paar carditis, dying from blood clots, dying from this spike protein, this genetic code injection that I've been calling it since twenty twenty, that changes your body. I mean, why didn't anybody Why didn't anybody see this? When Trump goes around, it says how long is it going to take you to manufacture? And they say, oh, we got something. We can do it right now, because we're going to turn your body into a manufacturing plan. I said, okay, stop right there. I see a problem with this. I don't want my body turned into some kind of a manufacturing facility for anything. And how do I turn it off? Well, it turns out you don't turn it off. That's why this thing is so long lasting and why we don't have a final number. It's an ongoing thing. The Minnesota bill clearly states it is quote the intent of the legislature to designate mRNA injections and products as weapons of mass destruction. Tennessee's bill is known as the mRNA Bioweapons Prohibition Act. It was introduced last week and it prohibits the manufacturer acquisition, possession, or making accessible to others of mRNA injections and products. It requires state and local government officials to use all lawful means necessary to investigate or to enforce suspected violations. It punishes violations the same as manufacturing requiring, possessing or transferring a weapon of mass destruction, which is a Class B felony. So it's been introduced in Tennessee, Arizona, and Minnesota. We should try to get the state senator who's introduced at Janis Bowling. We should try to get her on the show. Give her a thank you, thank you for the Sandy. We've had a bill that was introduced in Tennessee talking about not putting mRNA and foods, tenetically engineering it into foods, and that was mocked by the mainstream media. Look at these people, you know, they're paranoid conspiracy theorists. It's like, well, we're not paranoid. It's already been talked about. You've got and the guy who put it in I think was a doctor as well as a representative. Anyway, he said, here's the articles where they're bragging about that's what they're going to do how they're going to deliver it. We don't want drugs put in our food, by the way, we don't want drugs put into our drinking water either, like fluoride anything else. Why would you dose people through their food and water? Makes absolutely no sense if you really are talking about health again, if you're looking at something, let's say that you've got a drug and you want to be safe and effective. Well, if you get too much of anything, it's not safe, and if you get too little of what you're trying to get is not effective either. Dose means everything. Why would you put it into the water supply? Why would you put it into the food? So mRNA based injections instruct human cells to produce a genetic spike protein. Yeah, and you can't turn that thing off. People are still producing it after several years in some cases. This is a report by the way from Life site News. Life Site News report it last fall, But more than eighty one thousand physicians, scientists, researchers and concerned citizens, two hundred and forty elected government officials, and seventeen professional public health and physician organizations have demanded withdrawal of the COVID nineteen shots from the market. Well, I'm one of those. I didn't record it anywhere except on my program. I never signed up on any any list that I saw anywhere. I'd be happy to do that, But again, I guess you know. The counting added to eighty one thousand and one concerned citizens and physicians and scientists. The total number of COVID nineteen shot deaths reported to the VARs adjusted deaths exceeds five hundred and eighty nine thousand in the US and seventeen million around the globe. And again, why they set up this vaccine adverse events recording system if they're not going to pay any attention to it. We've had situations in the past where a vaccine was noted to be responsible for nine deaths, not nine hundred, not nine thousand, not nine million, but nine deaths, and it was banned in several states. Why can't we do it with this? It is long past time to do that. Well, as we look at the medical profession, we have this article here from futurism. A doctor reels as her son becomes a plumber in the age of AI. She said, Am I the blip in my family's more traditional working class journey in other words, everybody in my family is always working class. I went to college, I became a doctor. Now now my son is going to become a plumber. Oh no, she said, I want to pay this for it. I feel like I'm disrespecting my parents because it was so important for them for me to go to college and get a college education become a doctor. And it's like, well, maybe your son sees something that you don't. I would pat the son on the back and I'd say, well done, you've read the signs of the time.
Speaker 3: There works more like no job that is guaranteed, that's right. Yeah, you're not guaranteed to make a living making our with a I coming online. You're not guaranteed to be able to be a doctor.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: That's just how the market works.
Speaker 2: And it's going to take a lot longer for them to replace plumbers with AI and robots.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: They don't want to get them. I guess. Yeah, he wants to probably do new construction rather than I'm clogging toilets here.
Speaker 3: I am brain the size of a planet.
Speaker 2: Letting down her parents, he said, who worked hard to elevator social and academic position. We need to not be kelled captive to our degrees. I've known so many people and so many different professions that really hated what they were doing, but they felt captive to it. I spend so much time getting this degree, and that's what I am, and that's my identity. I can't stop and go do something else. As I get over that. We should all be open to doing something where we are, where we are valued. As a matter of the old story about the rich father who gives his child a watch and says, you know, take it down to the pawn shop and take it to this place and that place a jeweler. See how much they'll give you for it, you know, and I think, give a couple hundred dollars or whatever. And then finally says, take it to the museum. And take to the museum, and they go, oh, this is very rare, very old. We'll give you tens of thousands of dollars for it. And he says, you know, you want to understand that some people are not going to value what you have. Don't deal with those people. Find the person that values what you have. That is unique. And that really applies to the work that we do as well. A Democrat bill could dismantle homeschooling freedoms in Connecticut. This is also from life site News. Connecticut, interestingly enough, is one of the more free states right now, and they're about to flip the switch and go exactly in the opposite directions, warning to all of us. We had a similar situation like this in the late nineteen teen eighties and or was it the early nineteen nineties, I can't remember. In North probably the nineties, because we were already involved in the homeschooling stuff and the Democrats and the Teachers Union wanted to ban homeschooling. The homeschoolers got together and this small group of homeschoolers got very active writing letters. And so few people ever communicate with their elected representatives to say what they like and don't like that. This number of people, a small number of people. They looked at that and thought there was a lot more behind. And it's kind of like the stories that you hear about the Civil War, where you at the very beginning you would have some several cases of this where the Union army would show up and had this massive army, and the Confederates on the other side only had a few people. They started, they found a clearing where the other people could see them, and they started marching in a circle, and they thought there was this huge army that was on the other side. That's basically what we did with the homeschoolers writing letters to the elected representatives in North Carolina, and we beat the teachers union and the Democrats in that and so that is where Connecticut is right now. The Connecticut Education Committee voted twenty six to twenty to advance the controversial legislation that would impose greater burdens on homeschooling moms and dads. It is titled innocently as a bill about quote equivalent instruction, but it would mandate curriculum review. It would essentially get your name turned into the local school district officials, who, even though they have an interest in keeping your kid in school, would have to approve. So it would be basically not allowed unless you get express permission. They take a rite and turn it into a privilege granted by the people who want to have monopoly on your child's education, and they would be empowered to withhold permission until the Department of Children and Families what we typically call CPS Child Protection Services confirms that there's no child abuse, So you're guilty until you prove that you're not abusing your child. You have to get your curriculum approved by them, and on and on. You can see all the dangers in this, can't you. Advocates for the increased regulation site several horrific examples of children who were removed from public school under the guys of homeschooling then were hideously abused. You know, I can go through in any given state, in any given month that I can find a charge of some teacher or somebody at that school, at a school, and that jurisdiction that is abused a child. Sending your kid to school doesn't mean that they're not going to be abused by some teacher or administrator or anybody who's in that school, and so that happens everywhere. Unfortunately, it's not something that is indicative of parents. It's more likely to happen with strangers that are there, and so it can happen anywhere. There's no guarantee. And if you love your child, you want to make that's one of the reasons that you want to keep them away from these institutions where you don't know what's happening. But the institutions have now institutionalized the abuse. That's what all this transgender stuff is. It is institutionalized child abuse. You're going to play psychological games and gas like these kids, telling them that they're in the wrong body so that you can go sterilize them and mutilate them. Seriously, it is institutionalized child abuse. In most of these government schools, especially the runs. They're being run by the Blue stays, by the Democrats, and so Homeschool Legal Defense Association, they're your friends if you're homeschooling, they are on it. And so this turns the whole idea of printal rights upside down. And that's the whole purpose of all this stuff is to take away the whole idea of putting out children's rights. That's the UN idea UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. Purpose of that was to take possession of the children so the village could raise the children and to terminate parental rights. And we keep seeing that over and over again, whether you're talking about curriculum that's being taught, or you're talking about the transgender issues and other things. So critics one of the legislation could lead to mandated vaccinations, as well as other heavy handed state involvement. Public backlash against the bill has dwarfed support of it. About forty two thousand people have filed witness slips opposing the bill, only one thousand have filed public support for it forty two to one against. Well, that will that work? I don't know. Now, here's one other thing you need to know about this.
Speaker 3: Also, I think it's worth pointing out that most of the people that tend to be obsessive about this kind of legislation, Oh, we have to control your children, we have to know what you're doing with your kids, very rarely have children themselves. Yeah, this is continually the position espoused by these extremely liberal, single white women who have become teachers that feel that they have some kind of intrinsic right to brainwash your children into what they believe.
Speaker 2: That's right. Well, there is also a coalition for Responsible Home Education. What this is. This is what they're trying to do, is to eliminate home education. Sounds like they're in support of it, but they're not.
Speaker 3: The same way that planned parenthood is about, actually.
Speaker 2: Has planned non parenthood. Yeah, this is also folks, Just to remember This is being funded by the Ben and Jerry Foundation. So I remember that when you're at the grocery store about Ben and Jerry. And this is what the foundation says. It is explicitly anti Christian. They say Christian fundamentalists in the United States have worked to enact their regressive ideas about gender and race by using homeschooling to isolate and to abuse their own children. Well, yes, I don't like what you call your progressive ideas about gender and race, and so yeah that we do homeschooling to protect our kids from that, but that's not abuse. Abuses What you do psychologically and physically to kids will be right back.
Speaker 1: H you're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 4: APS Radio delivers multiple channels of music right to your mobile device. Get the APS radio app today and listen wherever you go.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to give you an update on the Valero refinery fire. We talked about that. It was happening just as we're going on air the other day and Port Arthur, Texas, and so as we talked about it, I said, well, not sure what this is. Is this a terrorist attack, is it a false flag attack? Is it just the ordinary danger of operating in these refineries. Well, it turns out that it was c It was ordinary dangers of operating these refineries. This is what they said. They said the release of processed fluid and complex two led to an ignition event, that's what we call a fire. It and significant damage to key units, including the diesel hydrotreater and fluid catalytic cracker. The fire sent black smoke into the sky and caused shockwaves that were felt for miles away. There were, however, no injuries, no fatalities. All seven hundred and seventy employees were accounted for. The fires were extinguished, and the roads were opened early the next day. And it took a little bit longer for them to give the all clear on the air pollution, but that is over with now as well. So we're glad to see that that wasn't an attack of any kind. Meanwhile, we have I talked about this the other day, how we had the manipulation of the marketplace by Donald Trump and how he you know, just a couple of minutes before he makes his announcement, Oh, we're not going to set the Middle East on fire in a few hours. Instead, we're going to give him another five days because we've got great talks that are going on right now. That appears to be not true according to the Iranians. So they say, well, we're not talking. I don't know who he's talking to. And Trump just a couple of days before said I don't even know who to talk to. You know, we killed everybody there was any kind of leadership position that we could identify, so we don't know who to talk to. But now he says that he's been having talks with people, and yet some people who are there still say that's not happening. Nevertheless, there's been yet another In that particular case, he had one and a half billion dollars bet that was on the doll in terms of betting that the stock market was going to go up, and another one hundred and ninety two million dollars bet on oil markets, betting that they were going to go down. And of course that did happen. As soon as people saw something of a little bit of hope, the market reacts immediately, right. And so now we've got another betting that is going on. This is on polymarket, and you've got poly market accounts that are making suspicious bets on a ceasefire in Iran. Well, I hope they do have some inside information. I hope that does happen. So the difference is is that you've got polymarket which is not based in the United States and so can manipulate it and it's not the law can't reach them on this. And there's been several instances of this as well. When you had the kidnapping of Maduro in Venezuela that was predicted with a fairly large bet several hundred thousand dollars, and somebody placed that bet right before it happened.
Speaker 3: Can I just say the market, how lame the future is? You know, back in the nineteen fifties, they're like, we're gonna have flying cars, We're gonna have jet packs.
Speaker 2: Well we don't have that.
Speaker 3: But you can gamble on whether the US is going to invade a country. You can gamble on whether we'll assassinate another world leader. So that's something.
Speaker 2: So height of corruption. But what else What would we expect when we got a failed casino owner for a president that people are gambling on wars?
Speaker 3: This is you might as well double down on your vices. You know, if you like murder, you might as well gamble on the murder as well.
Speaker 2: I guess right, well, somebody's making a lot of money off of this stuff. Let me tell you, I put down a one and a half billion dollar bet stock market's going to go up, and of course it's to go off when he puts out news that it's going to be perceived as Now.
Speaker 3: Of course, a bet that size means either it's someone with so much money that a billion dollars is nothing to them and there's very few people of though like that in the world, or they have some serious inside information on what's going on. I seriously doubt people just throw a billion dollars away on it. Who knows, Maybe could be.
Speaker 2: I'd say it's all of the above, right, But you can bet the cash betelling this corrupt. FBI is not going to do any investigations on this. I mean, they went after Martha Stewart for insider trading, and she didn't do insider trading. She went to jail because they caught her on a perjury trap as part of that process, but she wasn't doing insider trading. These people are doing insider trading, and so there is another one of these market places that does this kind of trading. That's Caushi and they are based in the United States, and they just busted a guy who was a producer for mister Beast because he was doing some insider trading, so they to him, they find him, took money from him, and they reported him to the federal government. But that's not the case with polymarket. And so the vast majority of poly market users are wagering that a ceasefire will not happen. By March the thirty first, only seventeen percent are voting yes on that. Twenty two million dollars has been wagered on either outcome of the prediction. Most of them think that the war is going to continue, and they wager that it will be. The big yes rises to seventy six percent if they talk about a ceasefire by the end of this year. But for the end of this month, there's only seventeen percent of people, and so big bet has been put on that. Just like we saw before, and as I talked about yesterday, the corruption truly is amazing that we see. Here's the report that somebody else did on the corruption that we saw played on the marketplace, the stock market, and the commodity market for.
Speaker 5: Oil here's the curious thing, and here's kind of where the mystery is. I want to kind of zoom in on this area here, so I'll kind of zoom in so you can see. This is just the volumes of people going into that oil market and for the most part selling after that Donald Trump post. You can see there's this real spike in activity, a lot of people going in their this frenzy and that's the kind of flip side of prices. But look at this. Fifteen minutes before that Donald Trump post, there was a very big amount of trading volume, very big in fact, actually when you're looking at that amount of volume, that spike, that was the biggest trading volume that we saw that day. We're starting here just at eight o'clock in the morning, we're going through to that moment of the Donald Trump post, relatively quiet volumes, not much going on in the market, and then all of a sudden that And if you're wondering, okay, maybe this was just a one off, it was someone who made a look at have a look not just this. So this is w measure, the US measure of oil. Have a look at Brent's which is the kind of the European seen as the international measure of oil. Again, the same thing. Donald Trump makes his post flurry of activity, lots of people there, but look at that fifteen minutes before that, Donald Trump post a very big trade both of the right, whether it's just an individual or whether it's a kind of group of people, and.
Speaker 2: Then knew the stag market that was even bigger.
Speaker 5: Incusing what the potential value, the notional value of those trades just on oil would be. It is staggering amounts of money, life changing amounts of money. Five hundred and eighty million dollars. Someone has just made a real killing on this and it's not just oil. So that oil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so this article here about what's happening on polymarket and when there's going to be a ceasefire declared. That is a seventy thousand dollars bet. But in the will market somebody made one hundred and ninety two million, and then on the stock market they made a one and a half billion bet.
Speaker 6: Well, I think we have to understand that we're dealing with one Hunter Biden levels of corruption now exactly in the Trump White House. Let me explain why you put the oil trade up there? There was a bet that the price of oil would tank. That was a bet of about one hundred and fifty million. Another bet was placed that the market would lift, in other words, rise dramatically. That was a one point five billion dollar bet. Now, whenever you bet in the market, which is effectively what it's about, it's a big casino, you know, for those who were only in it.
Speaker 2: It's a casino where Trump is finally winning.
Speaker 6: Post others that draw income from it over time. What we need to understand is that you bet less on the downside and bet more on the upside. So the one hundred and fifty million dollar bet paid off because somebody within three or four minutes of the President Trump's announcement knew what President Trump was going to announce. The same thing was true for the one point zero five billion bet that you've got up there. Now, both of these bets paid off handsomely. Now, who in the White House could possibly have known and who in the White House has access to that kind of capital that could have a stupendous impact on profits. Well, I'll let everybody in the audience sort of sink let that sink in, think about it and.
Speaker 2: Understand, hell is not going to be investigating this.
Speaker 6: Normal setting for this to happen, I would say fifty years ago, one hundred years ago, maybe even thirty years ago, the Attorney General would have be sitting at his desk or her desk and receive a note saying, we have witness this unnatural market behavior that's resulting in megaprofits, and it all seems to come right before the President makes an announcement. We feel this justifies an investigation. Well, I don't think with Pam Bondi in there, there's any chance of that investigation happening. As a kid said, Now, then the question is, well, what about Congress. Will someone in Congress stand up and say, look at this, this is outrageous. Maybe, but it's unlikely that it will gain much traction because the population of people that sit on the hill in Congress are busy with insider trading another word. Everyone in Washington is profiting one way or another from the disasters that are unfolding in front of us on the hill and here, you know, in the Middle East and here at home. So I really really want the Maga crowd to pay attention to this because they've been taken in badly by this president, misused, abused, and exploited. They need to wake up and understand the kind of Hunter Biden level of corruption that they're dealing with in the Trump White House.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely right, And of course, yeah, don't hold your breath, Pam Bondi's not going to do it. Cash Hotel is not going to do it, Dan Bonge, you wouldn't do it if he was there. They're not going to investigate Epstein. They're not going to investigate this stuff. And by the way, they didn't investigate who made all of those big financial bets on Wall Street and one about nine eleven. Remember that we talked about profiting from the death of Americans. That was huge. And yet Trump says we're winning. I guess winter Winter chicken dinner right long for a ceasefire? Fitly at a reopen dialogue, wouldn't there the pot?
Speaker 7: Well, look, we can have dialogue, but we don't. I don't want to do a ceasefire. You know, you don't do a ceasefire when you're.
Speaker 2: Remember this if he does it by March thirty. First, they don't have.
Speaker 7: An air force, they don't have any equipment too, they don't have any spy they don't have anti aircraft.
Speaker 2: So why do you attack them? They've never had it.
Speaker 7: They've all been killed at every level.
Speaker 8: We're not looking to do that, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The bottom line is they never had an air force, not except with a Shaw, never had an air force. I never had a navy. They weren't projecting power that could threaten us, So why did you attack them? Right? Well, we got a former m I six. This guy was I forget what his title was there, but he was with m I six. He was asked who's winning. He has a very different opinion than Trump.
Speaker 8: Who has the upper hand Right now.
Speaker 2: They're on former Chief of am IF.
Speaker 9: I regret having come to this conclusion because like many m I six officers of my generation, we've faced the violence and brutality of the IOGC for most of our careers.
Speaker 10: Just the Islamic Revolutionary Yard's call.
Speaker 9: So there is no love lost between and I shed no tears for alikam and A, who was killed at the beginning of this war. But the reality is the US underestimated the task and I think as of about two weeks ago, lost the initiative to Iran. In practice, the Iranian regime has been more resilient than I think anyone would have expected. They took some good decisions actually as early as last June about dispersing their military capability and delegating the authority for the use of those weapons, which has given them significant extra resilience against this incredibly powerful air campaign. They have embarked on what's technically called horizontal escalation, i firing rockets at anybody within range, which at the time honestly shows Sheenka I thought was nuts, but in fact has been a very good way of putting in direct price on the US.
Speaker 2: Sort of worked.
Speaker 9: And then they've understood the significance of the energy war and held the Straits at threat and globalized and essentially not internationalized, just globalized the conflict in a way that gives them some weapons. So you know, they've played a weekend pretty well. My second point is that Donald Trump has said some stuff that will have confirmed something they knew already, which is that they're in a civilizational war. In their terms, they're in a war of existence. Donald Trump made it very clear that he wanted to see them up against the wall basically, whereas America has evolved in those terms. I think that's imbued them with more staying power than the US and the US counterparts. That's right, war threat, that really is giving them the whip hand.
Speaker 2: You attack people in a war of aggression, you tell them that they're in an existential fight. We're going to try to wipe you off of the map. What do you expect them to do? And they're not stupid, and you've given them all the motivation that they could possibly have. As a matter of fact, you've given them motivation to run to the existing regime that you said you wanted to change. You've given them motivation to get behind that regime, killing and destroying in a much greater extent than even the evil regime that was there before. And so as Trump is saying, well, there's nobody to talk to over the weekend, and then somehow he figured out that he found some people to talk to. He said, this is why the former editor of the Wall Street Journal said he's become bag dad Bob. He said that it's sad to say, but the Iranians are more credible than our own government. That's the first time we've seen that he's had in my lifetime. But it is quite evident that Trump is lying. He doesn't even try to come up with any plausible lies. This is the same type of stuff that we saw in Minnesota, the same kind of stuff that we heard from him, as well as from christin Nulm. Well, they were stuck in the snow, and after everybody had seen the video except them, they had so little interest and their conduct and the conduct of their agents, they didn't even bother to look at the video. That's such contempt for our intelligence, such contempt for the truth. They just make up a story, and they don't even make their stories consistent with each other because they think we're so stupid we don't understand what's going on. Well, on March the ninth, Trump announced that the war was winding down. I don't see anybody other than Donald Trump and Warpete, nobody else outside of that actual regime except for Ben Shapiro saying that we're winning the war. Everybody else says that this is a war that's going to be lost. It's going to be lost. And I think the regime change we're going to get is Trump and it's nothing that I rejoice about. I mean, I don't want to see the Iranians winning, and I don't want to see the Democrats winning. But when you look at Trump and these other it's just they keep getting us involved in one war after the other. It's one thing after that was the name of that movie, with one battle after the other. So that's what the Trump regime has been. And now with this asymmetric warfare that they're doing, it's an asymmetric economic warfare, and it's going to have the entire globe hating America because they all hate Trump, even more so than the terraffs. And so that is what we're looking at here. And when Trump comes out and says they don't have an air force left, they can't launch missiles anything, and then they launch a large missile strike that is very accurate. You know, they took out that radar facility. They took that out with one missile that was over a billion dollars and it was the central point of this distributed radar system that they have for their anti ballistic missiles. And you know, they have this massive radar system there that detects the missiles on launch, calculates their trajectory to try to intercept him. And of course the Iranians were able to take out that several of those installations, but primarily that one that had cost a billion dollars and it was central to the entire radar scheme that was there, and it's you know, what they have done is strategic. What we've done is we go in and we start bombing schools and stuff, because what is our strategy. Let's bomb the most number of places that we can. And it was actually I think it was General mcgre or, Colonel McGregor. I think it was Colonel McGregor who said that they or maybe it was maybe it was somebody else. They were talking about the targeting and the fact that the Air Force wanted to make it look like they could win wars just from the air, and so he said, when we went around, we actually evaluated. I don't think it was McGregor. I think it was Scott Ritter who said it, because he was one who was going around targeting and evaluating targets. He said, when he went around evaluating the targets, he said, I reported back to them, it's like you're not hitting anything out here, and that got them really upset and the Air Force ejected him out of the country. He said, So what they came up with was. They came up with a percentage. They said, well, we're going to assume that we're hitting x percentage of the you know, of all the bombing that we're doing, about x percentage of it is hitting something. And so we just do more bombing and we hit more targets. Right, that's the calculator. So they just applied that percentage to everything. So just you know, take it up to a thousand bombs and you know, now you've hit eight hundred targets or something like that. And he said that simply isn't true. So from the moment this war was kicked off, the Trump administration has been inconsistent in its measuring messaging. I've seen this from a lot of different sources. Just call it what it is, a lie. If you're not consistent with what's happening you're by to people, and if you're constantly changing your story, that is the hallmark of a liar. Well, this is the summary from the New American and they said for years, the president has communicated every day, at all hours of the day, it seems through social media. Perhaps the missed signals emanating from the White House are the manifestations of an impulsive and sometimes confused president trying to figure out in real time how to deal with this war, whether he's trying to calm the markets, restore trust in his plan which he doesn't have, or shame European allies into helping out. Maybe what we're seeing is a leader of the world quote unquote feeling his way around in his first major war. That's a very charitable way to put it. You know, maybe this guy he just doesn't know what he's doing, or you know, trust the plan. What plan? Tell me what the plan is? Right? They never had a plan. The plan was to get you to trust them that the plan. Trust was the plan. And while they're talking about this guy who is feeling his way around trying to figure out what's going on, that literally is folks, the blind leading the blind and speaking of somebody who is absolutely blind to the way that he has perceived Lindsey Graham and his pushing of this essentially suicidal attack on carg Island. And Ted Cruse wants to get involved in as well for Israel. He wants to show how loyal he is to Israel. So Ted Cruz had an interview and he said, I'm the one who told Trump to attack Iran. He's going to throw himself there for the Zionists, even though we had Rubio threw the grenade end and said, yeah, we did this war because Israel wanted to do the war, and so they kind of pushed us into this because we couldn't say no to them. I mean, who could say no to them? And so Ted Cruz comes in and throws himself on that hand grenade that Rubio unleashed when they went in there. So no American says the deranged war fantasies. That's a good way to put it of what Lindsay grahams is doing, the deranged war fantasies of Israel. First GOP Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina. My money is always on the Marines. Maybe he's maybe he's the inside guy who's putting his money in polymarket as well as Brent Crude and the Dow Jones futures right. Who knows it could be any of these guys. Ted Cruz said that he was alone with Trump the day before the attack, so they flew with them and then rode with him in the presidential limo that they call the Beast. I would say, I wonder if that is they kind of owned themselves by calling it the beast, and they I wonder if it's got a mark on it, the mark of the beast. That's right there. So and Nancy Mace, who is also in South Carolina, came after Lindsey Graham. She said he needs to be removed from the situation room. I don't want to hear one word from a guy who has no kids, who's desperately sending our sons and daughters into war on the ground in Iran. Oh, by the way, I don't want to hear one word from Trump or bb either, because they don't send their kids into the war. Right. You got Netanyahu's kid is setting in Miami living it up, and Trump's baron is doing who knows what, and Ivy League schools. Lindsey Graham has one foreign policy, send somebody else's kids to war. He was wrong about Iraq, he was wrong about Afghanistan. Now he's wrong about Iran. That was Nancy Mayce saying that Lindsey grahamants American troops on the ground in Iran, not his kids, yours, not for freedom, but for the price of oil. Unless he is suiting up for carg Island himself. He should sit down, sendor Graham, why don't you deployed to Iran yourself if you're so eager to send everybody else over there. Yeah, get in the front line. You love war, Go do it. You and Sean Hennity. Graham isn't the only senator who pushed for Americans to die for oil and Israel. So did Ted Cruz, and he boasted about it. I urged the president to launch this attack. I was with him pretty much the entire day on Friday before the attack launched on Saturday. This is a guy who seems to have absolutely no political discernment, no biblical discernment either. You saw that in the interview that he had with Tucker Cralson. Tucker Carlson just skinned him alive, showed his ignorance, flight, his ignorance to the world. He said, when asked, he said, do you think we should negotiate with Iran? He says, well, I don't believe they're negotiating in good faith. They're liars. I think we were the ones who were not negotiating in good faith. I think we're the ones who engaged in treachery. The legal term is perfidy. We were not engaging negotiating it in good faith anyway. During his interview with Carlson, Cruz revealed he didn't even know any basic facts about Iran. How many people who live in Iran? By the way, Carlson asked, well, I don't know the population. Carlson said at all. He said, no, I don't know the population. If you don't know the population of the country, you seek to topple. And of course the other thing he doesn't know anything about. That's not anything about the topography either, which is maybe even more relevant. They got ninety two million people with places like a natural fortress. You don't know any of that. And by the way, you don't know who the leadership is either, And you don't know how they have structured this in terms of they knew they were going to have a decapitation strike. You don't know how they structured any that. You had absolutely no intelligence, and I mean that from the IQ standpoint, not just information. He had no intelligence at all going into this war. And that's what we have right now. We got the blind leading the blind.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know the territory.
Speaker 2: That's right. Go watch some music, man, you got another territory. He got another territory. Ignorant and arrogant. No idea of population size, no idea of the land area size, no idea of the topography, no idea of the government or military structure. They did not know who or what they were fighting. Quite obviously. Well, Reuters is coming out and saying that Trump approved the strikes after speaking with net Yahoo. Sorry, Teddy, you can't be the number one Zionis that goes to net Yahoo. So Trump blames Hegseth for the war. He says, Pete, I think you were the first one to speak up. You said let's do it. Well, you know it is. I think what does it tell you about ted Cruz would be so devoted to Zionism that he would put his neck in the noose on this losing effort of this wars ing I did that. I did that. You know, maybe they'll give him place to live along with the pedophiles that they give asylum to in in Israel. Who knows. But when we look at one Israeli and said, maybe this is why Annet, who is.
Speaker 11: After Natagna, who might be looking at this and saying, you know what, maybe we're losing America. Maybe this is ir of verus, and maybe I also recognize that America is not the America it used to be. America will not reassert primacy. We are headed to multipolarity.
Speaker 10: So you know what, as Israel, what I need to do is squeeze as.
Speaker 11: Much out of this America while I still can.
Speaker 10: So if I drag America into a war that's going to be really costly for that that might accelerate the loss of our support and also accelerate American decline. Well, if that war can fundamentally reshape the region and can help entrench my country's domination, then to hell with the consequences for America.
Speaker 11: This is worth it for us. And I just wonder whether that's in any way part of the calculation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. The Machiavilian industrial complex. You know, the guy who do you think he'd be able doing that? The guy who thinks that Genghis Khan is greater than Jesus Christ, And he says, only the good guys lose. It's the evil guys who are going to win. Right, It's the evil people who are smart. Let's let's go with them. Netanyahu, determined to move forward with an operation that he has urged for decades, arguing that there might not ever be a better chance to kill company and to avenge previous Aranian efforts to assassinate Trump. Yeah, this is will never have a greater fool in office, will never have a better tool in office than Trump. Let's make sure we don't lose this advantage. And I think that's the real issue. Net Nahu going time and time again to the White House and saying, yeah, you got to get even they tried to kill you. That's yah who was pushing that out. And of course Joe Kent spoke to that as well and shot that down. Tucker is actually correct here, said Ken Silva. Attempts to blame Iran for the twenty twenty four actual attempts on Trump's life have largely come from Israel BB and his proxies like Mike Waltz. There are no IRGC assassins indicted. The FBI arrested some Pakistani guy and burned an informer in Iran, but they don't have any evidence of this. And so but that's now who tells them that it is a done deal? Well, there was an Ai satire quite frankly of the Iran Wars the movie and satire. They put all these different well known actors o. The voices haven't changed, but you'll recognize the people. And it's a pretty good summary of this pathetic movie so far.
Speaker 1: Sir, they're about to go nuclear. How long do we have.
Speaker 2: Li Liam Neeson as Donald Trump? They're two weeks away?
Speaker 1: How two weeks away?
Speaker 12: Are they even more two weeks away than they were five years ago?
Speaker 8: My god, that's dangerous levels of two weeks away?
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 8: So if anything happens to me, continue my work. We're only two weeks away. I will continue in show.
Speaker 11: Now I'll go to where no one can find me, my office on the third floor, right by that.
Speaker 8: Really big window.
Speaker 11: For the day, Sir, if we attack, they will close the straight of horse.
Speaker 8: They don't have the balls to close the straight of hormones.
Speaker 6: They just close the straight of hormones.
Speaker 8: And oil is now over one hundred dollars a barrel. Please keep me out of this.
Speaker 2: No one likes this war, and I want to be a president one day. Curious us peas, take your more uses, send a book or something.
Speaker 8: You're the most.
Speaker 2: Powerful military, curious army. A woman that was a test to you fell right into my trap.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the best reason for war.
Speaker 13: Is no reason at all.
Speaker 2: Iron War of the movie straight out of Horror Moves, that's what they called it. Reporter says, if the wars ending as you claimed, Donald Trump, do you still need two hundred billion dollars? Well, we It's always nice to have, isn't it? Said Trump? I say you what he came back with you. It's always nice to have two hundred billion dollars. That's what Americans would say when we see our tax bill. Yeah, twenty percent more than their record budget where they broke a trillion dollars for the first time. Then immediately they come back and they need another twenty percent. It's a very inflamed world, he said, and democrats inflame it. Yeah, he changes the subject. That's Chris Minahan of Information Liberation tweeted that out. New York Times is now reporting that Trump is actively weighing will it you use US airborne troops to seize carg Island in a bloody suicide mission. Well, people who were with Trump in his first administration are speaking out, people like mad Dog Mattis, Jim Mattis, General Madis. You know, it's pretty bafetic when somebody like mad Dog Matis starts looking like the sane person in the room compared to warpeat, isn't it? What he had to say was he said in a jaw dropping reality check, Donald Trump's own former defense secretary just blew the whistle on the chaos unfolding in this reckless war. He says, it's worse than anyone thought. Jim Mattis didn't sugarcoated. He said, America is in a tough spot with not a lot of options. This war has spiraled into a strategic nightmare with no clear path forward. Even more alarming, he warned that if Trump abruptly ends the conflict now, it could hand control the Straight of Hormoz, one of the most critical oil checkpoints on Earth, straight to Iran again, where twenty percent of the world's oil flows through. That the result a potential global economic chokehold, where Iran could effectively tax international shipping and send prices skyrocketing. You know, there's another thing, and I want to talk to Gerald about this. When he joins us do we have him yet? Troes? But what they're trying to do Iran actually said, well, we'll let ships from China and another place say yeah, we'll let them through. But the he said, if you pay in Chinese you want, we'll let you through. Iran is actually trying to set up a Chinese counter to the US petro dollar, which has already failed a year or so ago. But they're trying to set up the Chinese currency now as the currency of trading in oil. So it's even bigger than the straight of her moves. These guys. If Trump is playing checkers, they're playing forty chess. Anyway, Trump launched a massive military escalation with no clear objective. Now he's pausing strikes after weeks of destruction. His own former Pentagon chief is admitting that there is no good outcome. He said, that's not strength, that's reckless improvisation with global consequences. Meanwhile, all prices are swinging wildly, spiking their one hundred and twenty dollars a barrel before dropping again. Even after all the bombs dropped, Mattis says it hasn't achieved any meaningful strategic gains none. That's the same thing that Jerel McGregor said as a matter of fact.
Speaker 6: Meantime, the Iranians, who always knew this was coming just as I said it, many other people said it. Had spent the last twenty years putting together a way to survive it. And that has been their goal, to survive the inevitable onslaught of American military power.
Speaker 2: And they've done it.
Speaker 6: And not only have they survived it, but they've managed to strike back very decisively against their opponents, and they have punished everyone and anyone who worked with, supported, or cooperated with the United States and Israel. So right now, the Iranians, despite all of the damage that they've taken, and they have taken some substantial damage inside their country, is actually in a very strong position. We, on the other hand, that have made all these strident, ill advised demands and silly remarks, are sitting around trying to figure out what we are going to do next. We boast about destroying the Iranian air force, Well, the Iranians have not had an air force to speak of since the Shaw left. Just as insignificant and as far as the Navy is concerned, well, we sank the seven frigates that were the backboat of the navy. We're dealing with small boats, and we seem to think that that's a significant achievement. And I was listening to General Kine, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, read from what sounded like a spreadsheet from an accountant, and tell us about all the sorties that have been flown and all the thousands of places we've struck and drop bombs, as though this was a metric for success. We've learned nothing since nineteen sixty five we went through this in Vietnam. I remember as a young man listening in nineteen sixty nine, seventy seventy one to similar officers in uniform stand there and tell us, well, today we flew this many sorties, and we dropped these many bombs and this much tonnage. And the entire time we were doing this, we were losing the war. Nobody seemed to understand that until it was too late. I think now we are genuinely in a state of confusion, and I think that President Trump, as you point out, very definitely, is looking for an offering. The problem is no one's going to give it to it. He can't get it, and the Iranians are in no hurry to end this because they are winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you saw the same thing from General Mattis retired General Matis is here from retired Colonel McGregor. What mattis is saying, no victory, no stability, no plan, just more uncertainty, higher costs, and a world pushed closer to to war. Retired General McMaster essentially was talking about World War three. He said, we've got the US government engaging Chinese and Russian ships in the Caspian Sea. He didn't even mention, I think what is brewing in Cuba. Well, you don't have a Cuban missile crisis, but we've got a Cuban oil crisis. There's a Russian tanker that appears to be ready to try to run the blockade of American ships trying to keep energy away from Cuba. There's no end to the insanity of this administration. The Trump regime is trying single handedly to push us into global depression and World War General. Isn't Iran's potential control of those state of horror moves?
Speaker 14: Wasn't that the most obvious card they had to play here?
Speaker 3: Why is it that it seems that the US was not prepared for.
Speaker 13: This, Well, Andre, we actually were prepared for it. I don't know where this narrative came out that it was a big surprise. I mean, you know, we do an annual exercise with up to thirty countries and about the closure of the state straight and form moves and how to reopen it. And so what you're seeing in the campaign now, and I think this is really important to understand, is a continuation of the joint you know, the combined force of the US and Israel prioritizing the missile and the drone capabilities, including their manufacturing capabilities, including their ability to reconstitute their missiles and drones with support from Russia and China. There are a couple of ships sailing right now with solid fuel from China. I don't think they're going to make it to Iran. And you saw the IDF in the last twenty four to forty eight hours striking ships in the Caspian Seat in the far north of Iran because Russia was smuggling dronesto into Iran to reconstitute their capabilities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's happening eer. Meanwhile, Trump is out there pretending that he's talking to Ran the same I know what you're talking about. This is I've got to stop because we got drolled on the line I really want to talk to Jerald, but I wanted to show you the cartoon. This is This is a cartoon. Trump is on the couch at the psychiatrist's office, and he says, these Iranians that you've been talking to for two days, are they in the room with us?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: This is the craziest war. But people are dying and the economy is dying, and we're going to talk to Gerald slenty about that. We're going to take a quick break and he'll be right back. But before we do real quickly, let me think Wally war All was thank you very much for the tip. He says, My twenty two year old son went to m EPs yesterday and is choosing his mos here in the next few days against my better advice. I'm not sure what those acronyms are, but I'm guessing that that is military service related and I'm sorry to hear that. So again, we'll pray that he is okay with that. But we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back. Stay with us.
Speaker 13: Mm hm h m h.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: If you like the eagles on a dog doesn't way.
Speaker 1: The cars and Huey Lewis and the news.
Speaker 2: They say the horrors.
Speaker 4: You'll love the Classic Hits channel at AP Radio, download our app or listen now at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Trendsjournal dot com. That's where you're going. You could have read about what is happening right now. You could have read about this a long time ago. Jerald Slinty knew what was happening, knew of the trends, and when we talk about timing and the rest of these things, the trends are absolutely undeniable. And he's been on top of this from the very beginning, and so when we look at where we are today, it's no surprise to Gerald. He's told us all of this. And so I want to talk to him about what's going on with gold because I'm a little bit surprised at what has happened with gold as well. So joining us now is Jeryl Slinty with Trendsjournal dot com. And by the way, if you want to be wise and subscribed to the information that Jeryl Slinty has, especially when we're living in such interesting and volatile times, will say, uh, you can save ten percent off with the code night at trendsjournal dot com. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 8: Jill, thank you, and by the way, with putting night in of course, you're the grand total of two dollars of fifty cents a week. Penny's at me and again we're giving with no there's no magazine. People could go to our YouTube, Gerald seld to your Trends Journal and you see the comments of the people that subscribe. We're not making this up. There's no Journalism's dead dead. Yeah. As a matter of fact, it was just going through some of the articles here Alex Springer agrees to five one hundred and seventy million pound takeover a telegraph media group Axels. Springer has agreed to buy Telegraph blah blah blah blah for the five hundred and seventy five million in an unexpected move. And they go on to say that the guy that's buying this thing is Daffner, DPH, dp F and e R. Now this is the Telegraph is a is a big newspaper in the UK. You're ready. At the end of the article over here, it says this Daphiner saying, quote, we support the right of existence of the state of Israel and oppose all forms of anti Semitism.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, it's any Semitism if you don't support Benjamin that Yahoo, that's right.
Speaker 8: Hey, hey, Daphna, come over here and you tell me that I'm an anti Semiti because I'm against genocide. I'm against the slaughter of Oh, according to Lancet, over one hundred thousand Palestinian people in Gaza. You got the nerve to call. Hey, that's to you. This is actual Springer. This is the biggest news agency in Germany that now is controlling the UK.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, that's right.
Speaker 8: Who just brought up a CBS.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was Ellison Elson Family prosionist.
Speaker 8: Huh yeah, not my language, there's yeah, would they bringing to on the show? Barry Weiss prosionist?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Hey, did you hear the crap spewing out of headsets mouth? I went Defense secretary. Oh you mean a little clown boy that played a jerk on Fox before he got this job.
Speaker 2: Now he plays a jerk of the Pentagon.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, and what did he say? Oh he's happy that Ellison they may take over CNN. Yeah right, So anyway, we're giving people what they're not getting anywhere else. And I'm mentioning this because again when this is a T shirt I did when Bill Clinton ran for office back in nineteen ninety two. Mm hm, he deregulated the Federal Communications Act. In nineteen ninety six, there were thousands of independent radio stations, newspapers, magazines, TV stations, on and on. Now six companies control ninety two percent of the media.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and we're going to wind up with one giant media ring to rule them all run by Yeah, that's right. They're consolidating everything. You We're only going to have one. I remember a few years ago we were talking about look at this, We've got about a half dozen media companies. Now, well those half dozen media companies have been consolidating more and more. We're going to wind up literally with just one media company that's going to be the Ministry of Truth. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So, now going back to gold, this is where your trends journal economic update, and we go on to say this is before this is the day that Trump gave his State to the Union address. We had forecast in the magazine that by the weekend he would attack I did a podcast or Judge of Politano. Remember Trump does this on a Tuesday or Wednesday, I do with podcast is one coming up tonight with a judge, I say, is going to attack this weekend. Anyway, we go on to say that later on, we go on to save on the gold side. As a result of the US Israel attack in Iran over the weekend, golden spike. Remember they attack them on February twenty eighth.
Speaker 2: Saturday is Monday Saturday. And you've been saying for months it'll start, even before you got more specific about that particular Saturday, you've been saying it'll happen on a Saturday because they won't do it when the markets are closed.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: That's when he did it in June, and that's when he invaded events away which everybody forgot about, and kidnapped the president and his wife. Anyway, gold had spiked to five thousand, four hundred dollars an ounce on Monday, but then with a blink of an eye, when the equity markets opened in the US, prices fell some two hundred dollars an ounce, right like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 8: Okay, Now let's go back to what just happened. When bs Trump last Saturday said I'm giving him forty eight hours forty eight hours in a day of door, I don't the door. We're going.
Speaker 2: A ride, right, yeah, right right, And it's not the Mid Eastern fire as well, because they promised that they would attack all the other infrastructure as well of all the other countries that they're So he was basically saying, forty eight hours before we set the Middle East on fire.
Speaker 8: And then what happens on Monday. Hey, I'm talking to them.
Speaker 2: We're talking to them.
Speaker 8: Let's make a deal. Prentiss, all right, it's the President's your reality show over. I can just do the TV show, so you listen to me. We've got a deal going on with them. One little prices fell eleven percent. Yeah, and what happened a couple of minutes before he did it? Very it's all the data is there? Oh, the Trump teams they don't know who did it. They bet what half a billion dollars?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure cash Mare telling tam BONDI, you're gonna find out who did it and prosecute them, don't you think?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 8: It's rained now to make it a thousand percent clear. How the bangster gangster? Oh, by the way, what happened to the Epstein stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I forgot about that, all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who says crime doesn't pay?
Speaker 8: Yeah? You ready? Why did the gold prices silver dive? And is what he wrote. Once upon a time, not too long ago. JP Morgan Chase was fined for rigging the precious metals markets. Here is what Reuters reported. So it's not out of my mouth. Wanted to put the clear from mainstream JP Morgan. This is September twenty ninth, twenty twenty. JP Morgan Chasing Company has agreed to pay more than nine hundred and twenty million dollars and admitted to wrongdoing to settle paraoh about probe into its trading of metal futures. They go on to say that the the bank for several years and marks a significant victory for the government's effort to clamp down on the illegal trading in the futures and precious metals market. They were rigging it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah right, I'm sure, diamond.
Speaker 8: I'm some arrogant pieces scum reading your five ding one hundred and twenty million dollars. I don't go to jail. Hey, pull over, your back light was off, Get out of your car, stand on your head, repeat the alphabet backwards. Do you have anything to drink? You're going to jail all right? Yeah, you huse to the fullest for we, the people of slave Landia like scum beds, like pieces of did criminals that rigged the precious metals market. Hey, take it easy, so Lenty, I think we only got fined for what five felonies? JP Morgan Chase, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you look at this, Yeah, the house always wins with a casino, right, except when it's Trump's casinos and they go bankrupt. But the house always wins when it's Trump's White House because they can rig the markets.
Speaker 8: It's not only Trump, it's one after another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 8: Oh, don't you forget about Hunter Biden. Yeah, a little coke addict drug deep screwed up, little piece of scump. Hey, I'm on the board of directors of Bruce Managing and you prayed right after.
Speaker 2: We over too the government the right, right, that's right.
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 8: Who else got on that?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 8: Christopher Hines? Who you mean the Hines fifty seven? Oh yeah, you mean the step son in law of Carry the clown boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah you remember him? Oh yeah, Lurch yeah, John Kerry, Yeah.
Speaker 8: John Carry, I know a little. He's a scum. Yeah, and you know people are by the way, I'm getting blacklisted to all people say down, sir Lentie, we don't like your language. And you get so angry. Oh yeah, you wouldn't be angry if you're a Lebanese and a million of you got thrown out of your homes. Oh, you'd be very happy. Don't be angry. Oh you only killed over a thousand innocent people. Yeah, don't get angry neither. We got a clown, an arrogant line clown play president's of reality show telling three one hundred and forty three million people what to do. Oh, the president, you do what I tell you? Oh, I forgot Remember the COVID war. Heymandy Cuomo, My daddy was the governor before me. Close down your business, get back of your house. We got the COVID water fight, remember that.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 8: That's right, politician after a telling people what to do, and all the gutless people follow their leader. M hmm, we're still in kindergarten.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 8: Would I tell you I'm your teacher, it's time to take a nap. I'm not time to take a nap.
Speaker 2: That's right. I got a comment here from I got a comment here from a listener, Gerald that's for you, said, please, can you remind Gerald that Trump designated five hundred billion dollars to Ellison on his second day in office, this term supposedly for the deadly demonic mRNA. Frankenstein jabs that he used to buy TikTok and CBS. So yeah, in his very first act, he brings in Larry Ellison. Yep, and he's got these guys. His focus now is on not just the abomination of the mRNA bio weapons, but he also wants to merge that with artificial intelligence, and he does that on his very first day in office. You know, we're going to have AIS going to custom design to poison for each and every one of you. And so that's where we are with this guy. And when you look at what's happening with the AI stuff, it's truly frightening. Gerald. What the Trump White House as well as Senator Marsha Blackburn, who is going to be our next governor here in Tennessee, there's nobody even to challenge her. They're putting out this. They're going to get rid of any obstacles that anybody at the state or local level would put for artificial intelligence. And they want to fully weaponize and control it and centrally control it in Washington. And it's very frightening to see what these people are doing. It is the ultimate weapon. It is just like the m R and a stuff. It is a weapon against us.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah again, love it, hate it, want it, don't want it. AI is the future and the government's going to control more. And again we're talking about gold. They're going to go to central bank digital currencies. See you see again, we're writing the articles in the Trench Journal, how the Trump teams on all of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, stable coins, don't you think that's the way they're going to do it. I mean, they've come out kind of their cover has been blown to some degree. Here in the United States and Europe, they don't even care. They still call it central banking digital currency. But here I think they're going to accomplish the same thing with the so called stable coins and tell everybody, oh, it's not central banking digital currency. Don't worry. It's not that when functionally there's no difference. Really, it's just that they're cutting themselves in on a big part of the profit rather than letting all the money be made by the Federal reserve.
Speaker 8: Yep. And again the Trump teams totally in it.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this about what Iran is doing, because they've been playing it pretty smart in terms of not just the military stuff, but also the economic asymmetric warfare. One of the things that they're talking about doing is setting this thing up as a toll area, and they're going to charge people to go through. They're going to charge people, and you can go through if you pay in Chinese you want, And so it looks like they're trying to help the Chinese establish something similar to the petro dollar that we no longer have because we lost our part on that Saudi Arabia. So Iron wants to be the partner of China in terms of setting up a petro you wan looks like, what do you think.
Speaker 8: Well, it's only going to go so far with it. But again that they've had enough of it and the world is people are suffering from this. Here again, I just read to you the day that Trump went on the air about the State of the Union address. Because you elected me in most states, the price of guessoline, the gallant two dollars and thirty cents.
Speaker 2: Now you don't worry about it right now, we don't. Now we're not supposed to worry about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, by the way, it was a lie. I looked it up. It was two dollars and ninety two cents. Now, what is it? I just went on the air before we went on triple A three dollars and ninety eight sense of gallon.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's the average average in America. And of course when it was when it was cheap, and he was bragging about it being cheap. He wasn't smart enough to fill up the strategic petroleum reserve gas tank before he goes to war in the Middle East and sets it on fire.
Speaker 8: He needs smart enough. What has he ever been smart enough doing?
Speaker 2: It's just it is when you when you go back and look at this, I mean, people are just going to be shaking their heads at the actions that he did, not even from a moral and a legal standpoint, but just from a pragmatic standpoint, what he's doing is so incredibly stupid. It's hilarious.
Speaker 8: Really, again, it's one lie after another. You're asking me why gold is going down and hasn't risen. They're lying. Remember that again, that little clown boy, Chris Right, Energy Secretary. Yeah quote Chris Wrong, a little jerk. Why lie right in front of everybody's eyes. We've got US naval forces bringing tankers, oil tankers through. The whole moves down goes oil prices a total line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he must have overheard you must have overheard Trump talking about escorts and he thought he was actually talking about ships. We're talking about huggers in DC. But uh yeah, I've got a comment from one of our listeners here saying he talks to his relatives and they say they're maga people and they say, yeah, uh, you know, it's either it's we pay it now, we pay it later. He says, I'm so sick and tired of hearing this. They don't care what he does.
Speaker 8: You know, we hear this.
Speaker 2: This is a SoundBite that everybody's repeating. A short term pain, long term gain. This is going to be a long term pain. Absolutely, it's going to be long term.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is an erna's targeted countries curse the blah blah blah blah. In response, US President Donald Trump claimed quote that many countries would send warships to the Strait to defend shipping in a post on truth social media, Truth, how about life social media? And that hopefully you ready, China, France, Japan, South Korea, Britain and others will send vessels. This is what he wrote.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, he won that quote the US, you ready, we'll be bombing the hell out of the shoreline, and one way or the other we will soon get the straight over moves open, safe and free.
Speaker 2: I bet Trump has never even seen a picture of the shoreline. He would be You wouldn't be thinking of sending troops in if you'd ever seen a picture of the topography that's there, the mountain ranges that are right there at the edge, and so forth. You know, there was Gerald. There was the guy who's a former highest ranking French official on NATO, and he was on a program in France and the guy was asking him, so are we gonna help Trump with straight off home moves? And he's like, not a chance, and he started giving reasons. So, first of all, the guy doesn't realize that if this is a NATO operation, it's a joint operation, and he needs to first of all tell us what his plans are, if he's got any. But he doesn't have any. So he says he's got, first of all, have some plans, and he's got to coordinate that with us so that we're not all doing our own thing and interfering with each other. He goes, he can't do any of that. He said, what he's doing is he's selling dance tickets on the Titanic capter. Its sorry, he hit the iceberg. And he said he's looking He's not looking for military assistance, He's looking for political assistance. That's really true. I thought it was very astute of the guy. He said, he's looking for political cover, not military cover.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh, by the way, you see the cover talking about the straight of her moves. Yeah's magazine.
Speaker 2: You got Trump in the boat. That's right. Show the cover, Travis if you can.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Washington cross the Delaware, will Trump will draft dodge of Trump. We said, I'm not afraid of anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Washington cross of Delaware. Trump double crossed the US. That me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and again this is an illegal, unconstitutional war.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 8: Again. You go back to a couple of weeks ago the Trends Journal cover. Why did Trump says, I I it was my opinion opinion that Iran was going to attack us. First your opinion, how about showing us the facts. I don't have to show you the facts. Again, this is the arrogance, not my language is there's a couple of weeks months, about a month ago, the New York Times asked if there were any limits to his global power. Mister Trump said, yeah, there's only one thing, my own morality, my own mind. It's the only thing that could stop me. You ready, I don't need international law.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: If I said that this guy, who the hell is he to say he doesn't need international law? Who hell is he to say only his own mind? That's right? Trump? I mean, how could he get away with this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's gonna be another No King's rally over the weekend, I think. But what you really need is no princes either, because all these bureaucrats. Just at the beginning of the show, I talked about how it's constantly one thing after the other. These people are banning. And I don't know if you saw this, Shet or not, Jerill, but they just announced that the FCC is going to ban most routers that are sold in the United States because they're not made in the United States. So they said, it's a security issue for people, and so yeah, it's a security issue because they want to be the ones that have the back door to your routers and that type of thing. But it's crazy just go through and they willing nilly ban whatever they wish. What gives them the right to do that? Where do we even have the authority for the FCC to even exist?
Speaker 8: We have we have trying to say, we go up clowns telling us what to do, on and on and on again. We'll look at the COVID war. Oh that Trump launched, by the way, on what we taught this a thousand times on March thirteenth, Black Friday, twenty twenty, state of emergency and then sold the operation warp speed, jab operation warp speed. How warped could you be to swamp? Why I believe in him? Yeah again your trends journal again this is.
Speaker 2: Again with warp speed for the slow thinkers.
Speaker 8: Yeah again lies lie prices have risen to nearly one hundred and twenty dollars I mentioned this. This is from the Trenchs Journal late Sunday, after Ron started striking oil tankers traversing the Straits of muz in a rock and Kuwait where they shut down oil production. Again, lies, lies, and moralize spewed out by Trump and his gang to do what they can to rig the equities and commodities markets for all to see. Therefore, except therefore, except the lies keep coming with truth will be untold. With major concerns that oil markets are being rigged by Washington. Yesterday, Treasury Secretary Scott Desson told CNBC that the administration had no plans to intervene in financial markets and may not have the authority to do so even if it wanted. Yeah, we write no plans. Does that mean the plans could change? How about saying we would never do anything like that?
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, that's right. Yeah, we haven't done that.
Speaker 8: Do not have the authority? How about you don't have the authority?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: And what again? Look what just happened when Trump said that I figured forty eight hours, give five more days. Yeah, and they all of a sudden, half a billion dollars just short the markets. Yeah, and a half of everybody's eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one and a half billion. Yeah, that's right. Well, you know, certainly they're manipulating the markets. We've talked about this in the past. What about some other assets, other issues as well. I think that there's a lot of people who are looking at oil and thinking, yeah, this is going to be a surefire double in just a couple of months. So maybe they may be pulling some money out of the gold holdings that they've got to put it into oil. Another thing I want to get your take on, what about the golf states. I mean, these guys are seeing their income being blown up and blocked off, and so I think there's a lot of golf states out that need some liquidity. They might be selling their massive holdings in gold as well. What do you think about that.
Speaker 8: That's very true, and they are selling. And not only that, a lot of people that are playing all markets will play the stock markets and the stocks book again again, we wrote in the Trends Journal magazine before Trump gave a State of the Union address, we had all the polled at it in there and we said, this thing's going down. When all those fails, they take you to war.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 8: What happened was when the markets were going down before this again we call the dot com bust, and you're seeing you're seeing what's going on with the private equity groups. They can't Paula one after another? What did movies just downgraded KKR really chunk to jug.
Speaker 2: Well, that's David Petraeus where he hangs out.
Speaker 14: You got it?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, you didn't say his name right, it's David betrayed us.
Speaker 2: He did absolutely dead And of course the Kravitz guy or whatever and uh betray us. Regulars at the Builderberg conference always there. That's truly amazing. Well, you, gold has been a safe haven, and I think that's why a lot of people are surprised that we had a bad week. Is like the worst week that had in forty three years in terms of gold going down. Of course, it's still up over the you know, over the last couple of months, over the last year, up significantly. All of the fundamental stuff that is there in terms of long term perspective are still there and even stronger. And so when I look at it, I see gold as being on sale. I don't know what you see when you look at it. Hello, do we lose Gerald? I guess we did. Okay, Well on that cliffhanger. We'll try to re establish contact with him. But that's the way I see it. When you look at all the different things that are happening. Is the is the American problem with debt and inflation? Is that better now that we've got a war, or is that worse? You know, all the things that have put us there, all of these different factors have gotten much worse. And so again, I just look at situations like this. The markets play everything for the short term. They run on a on rumor and somebody points to something and they all dash to that particular thing, and then they react to the reality. It takes some very long time to react to the reality of it. If you go back and you look at what happened with gold during the Opek crisis. Even with price of oil, it took a while for people to adjust to the reality of it, going back to the OPEQ nineteen seventy three oil embargo. Now with this Trump oil embargo, it's taking people a while to get their head around where this stuff is happening. The long term. You're not going to see long term trends in the marketplace. They're going to react to what is happening immediately. It's like if you remember up where they had the device where the dogs, you could hear what the dogs were thinking verbalized it and they'd be talking about something and then all the sudden squirrel. You know, that is the stock market, that is the commodity market. And you got a lot of people, as Jeryld was saying, they're playing it in terms of timing, and so they're going to jump from gold into oil or whatever, and they're going to and again there's a lot of really big sovereign holders in the Gulf States. They've got to be looking at this and saying, what are we going to do in terms of liquid income in order to keep ourselves afloat here, They've got to liquidate gold right now. And I think that's what we're seeing right now, a lot of selling pressure on that. Well, we're still trying to get Jill Slenty on but as I look at that again, go to David Knight dot gold and they'll take you to Tony Rban and he can help you get some physical gold and silver, not the tokenized stuff, not the paper stuff either. Don't settle for substitutes. Get the real thing. Get the real thing that you have physical possession of. That's where the real gold value is. Having physical possession is as good as gold. And there isn't anything that is going to be as good as that. That is going to be a token or a share in some kind of a fund that is there. While we're waiting for Gerald to come on, I want to get back to what we're talking about with the war. As a matter of fact, let's go back to here. It is right here, this is where I left off, just talking about Trump and his idea that he is. They're supposedly talking to these people, and yet there's no evidence that he's talking to them. He is still out there boasting about what he's doing. As a matter of.
Speaker 15: Fact, we've won this with this war has been won. The only one that likes to keep it going is the fake news. I mean the New York Times. You read the New York Times. It's like, we're not winning a war where they have no navy and they have no air force and they have no nothing, and we literally have planes flying over Tehran and other parts of their country. They can't do a thing about it. For instance, if I want to take down that power plant, that very big powerful power plant, they can't do a thing about it. It's like take me, that's all they can do. And yet if you read the New York Times or if you watch ABC fake news or NBC fake news, you'd say it's a close battle.
Speaker 2: It's not a close battle. Well, there's not anybody that says that the US is winning except for Ben Shapiro, and he is nothing other than a Zionist propagandist. Nobody questions that as well as a matter of fact, within Trump's administration, one of the reasons that he may genuinely believe that he's winning because he's surrounded by sycophants and psychopaths. Look at this interplay here with You've got Steven Miller, who is just falling all over himself flattering Trump and praising Trump. And then Trump turns to let's see, who's the other person that was there. He turns to the next guy, and he said, cash Betel, I think it was. He says, can you do better than that? And he tries his best.
Speaker 14: Work that President Trump is doing not only in Memphis, not only in Washington, d C. But all over the country. Ultimately, it will save and is saving tens of thousands of American lives. It is I'll use that word again. What President Trump has done on bord of security and public safety is a national miracle that will be studied not only for generations, but for centuries to come.
Speaker 2: Thank you, President Trump and Steve. Yeah, it will be studied for centuries to come, but not for the reasons he said.
Speaker 8: Okay, see if you can tup that.
Speaker 2: Come on tough, get with a sycophancy, right, you know, as the president.
Speaker 12: As I look around this venue, I see and I'm reminded again why we have the greatest warriors on God's green earth, the men and women's serving in uniform, the men and women serving and wearing the badge, and law enforcement, our police are sheriffs around the state of Tennessee. I'm reminded that Americans exist to protect this country day in and day out, and they've done it like we've done it here. But what we didn't have was you. We didn't have a commander in chief who backed the blue, who resourced the blue, who funded the military, who did whatever it takes to safeguard every single life. And here in Memphis, Tennessee, you have put on a show.
Speaker 6: For the world.
Speaker 2: You have allowed us to go in and put on a show.
Speaker 12: Gang bangers, rapists, murderers, drug dealers at record historic levels. And first, not Withstein, the American kid parents letter genocide in East Africa to become the ninth director of the FBI. I'm living the wildest dream you could possibly imagine, sir. But it's thanks to you. But more importantly, what I see when I look out across for our great partners here in the Inner Agency, and our great legislators, and our great prosecutors, and our great Attorney General who has the guts to go out there and make arrest tournament to prosecutions and put people in prison. You are giving that dream to every single child in the state of Tennessee. You are inspiring the nation and law enforcement to come up and wear the badge and where the colors of this country and safeguard our men and women for generations to come.
Speaker 2: That's right, this is the dream. He's living the dream, this little flat boy. And you too can grow up and become the director of the FBI and take planes around the world, go play golf in Scotland and take your girlfriend across the country and go to the hockey game at the Olympics and get drunk and all the rest of you too can live the dream. That's what this is all about. That's why these people are such sycophants to him because of what they're getting out of this. And of course, when Trump is talking about how he's winning, the headline from Daily Mail is Trump claims Iron agreed to give up their nukes. As his war chief Pete fumes, and Trump says he didn't want it to be settled. He said, Pete didn't want this whole thing to be settled. And we noticed that. We noticed that this guy is literally trying to embrace the values of being a terrorist.
Speaker 3: With and destroy the enemy as viciously as possible from moment one.
Speaker 8: And that's why we see ourselves as part of this negotiation as well. We negotiate with bombs.
Speaker 2: You have a choice.
Speaker 3: As we loiter the top of Tehran, as President talked about about your future, President has made it clear that you will not have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 8: The War Department agrees. Our job is to ensure that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. As a matter of fact, you had a retired military another retired military talking about Warpete say, this guy is just pushing it into war crimes and he's endangering our own people as well.
Speaker 8: We also don't fight with stupid rules of engagement. We untie the hands of our warfighters to intimidate, de moralize, hunt, and kill the enemies of our country.
Speaker 16: Those are the words of a potential war criminal.
Speaker 2: The s retired major general.
Speaker 16: And that is not the advice and council and direction that any Secretary of Defense should be providing soldiers sailor's herman marines. It puts them actually in greater danger. The Secretary of Defense is a disgraced major that was kicked out of the DC National Guard. He has no qualifications whatsoever to be the Secretary of Defense other than his extreme loyalty to the president. Again, those are the words of a potential war criminal.
Speaker 2: And again it's you knows no credentials except for his extreme loyalty to the president. Could say, he's saying they're right, Cash Betel and Dan Bongino, d Bondi and the rest of them. And I think we've got Jeryl Slenty back with this. Gerald, are you there, I'm back.
Speaker 8: Yeah. We had a little problem with the internet.
Speaker 2: Here, Okay, great, great, all right, So before I was telling you.
Speaker 8: The equity markets are going down, going back to gold. A lot of people, you know, to play the gold markets, doing the futures markets, et cetera. They're losing money, so they had to pull it out of there. That's what brought down a lot of the prices, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, They got to cover their positions.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then they're selling the lie that because the United States, the dollars go going up, so that means it's more safe to buy treasuries, et cetera because the strength of the dollar. That's a lot of blowning. Did you see the article that came out in Fortune that's showing that the real debt to GDP level in the United States, the real debt level in the United States is one hundred and what forty three trillion, not thirty nine trillion or thirty eight trillion.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the unfounded liability it is like social security, right exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So going back to Trump, you know, it's what there were just a gentleman was just saying about Hexit. This is March fourth. Remember the war begins on February twenty eighth, so what three four days later he goes they are toast. They know it or they will know it soon enough. Yeah, right, you ready, this is him. Iran senior leaders are dead. The so called governing council that would have selected successors. Hexait added are dead, missing, and cowering in bunkers, too terrified to even occupy the same room. Iron officials cannot talk or communicate, let alone mount coordinated sustained offensive. That was uch fourth.
Speaker 2: As soon as he says stuff like that, they immediately released a massive barrage against other people. You know, we've taken out all their missile launchers. And then they see he said, it's so obvious that he's lined everybody about it.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 2: And it's really Trump is one who's toast and he's constantly being buttered up on both sides by these sick offense that he's put around himself.
Speaker 8: Yah. Again, this is going back before. Yeah, President Trump said there would be no deal to end the US war against Iran without your ready, unconditional surrender. That's what he was saying before. This is a quote on what they call truth social life social quote. After that, and the selection of a great and acceptable all in Capital's leader, we and many of our wonderful and very brave allies and partners will work tirelessly to bring Ran back from the brink of destruction, making it economically bigger, better, and stronger than ever before. It's kind of crappy.
Speaker 1: Rights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's so full of boasting and bragging and it is so empty. It's so tiresome. I think, what is going to happen? And I'm really concerned because I think the Democrats can pretty much run the most radical people on the left and get elected. This as the thing is going to drag on along. So we're going to get whipsad to the other side of this thing, I think.
Speaker 8: Yep. Yeah, Treasure going back chosen Trump boaster on Tuesday, the US strikes quote had knocked out most of Iran's military. Unbelievable. Yeah, it's just one lay after another, that's right. Yeah, remember this one March fourth Trump, any potential next leader of Iran you ready just ends up dead.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the thing that really discussed me too, is war Pete Hegseth justide that clip I was playing. The guy says, you know, this is not only a war crime, but it is also making it more dangerous for our own soldiers. Right, if you're going to kill everybody when you capture them, rather than giving them humane treatment as we've all agreed to do, you want to go to total unlimited war. You're going to machine gun people in the water. And this goes back to before the Iran situation. This goes back to their other war of aggression against Venezuela and attacking people that were no threat to them and then going around. Even if you didn't kill them, you circle back around and murder them as they're shipwrecked. This has always been considered to be a war crime, and I think it's going to be kind of interesting to see some of these people get some criminal referrals to the international criminal Court. Not that they'll necessarily get there because net and Yahoo's got one, but he hasn't had to stand before them. But they did get du Terte out of the Philippines. He was the guy that was a big hero to Trump because he was shooting people on the streets if he just thought that they were a drug dealer. And so now he's answering to an international criminal court. He's in the docket. He will probably go to jail for that, but I have to wait and see if people get upset enough with Trump, they might hand them over who knows.
Speaker 8: Again, to imagine, drug dealers had nothing to do with that. It was stealing their oyal, that's right, that's right. They lied about this drug dealing crap. By the way, they killed a couple of people last week and both two.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But again, as I said, you think we would evaded a rock Syria and Libya if the major export.
Speaker 2: Was broccoli, That's right, absolutely right.
Speaker 8: It's a safety with Venezuela. Again. My book trend Tracking boll better than Mega trends Time Magazine. I write about how I became a trend forecaster, and it's right here, youran conflict right here, it's nineteen seventy eight, seventy nine. People had no idea the United States overthrow the democratically elected government of Mohammed Mozadega in nineteen fifty three because you had the nerve to say that the oil in Iran belonged to the Iranian people.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm so tired of hearing this forty seven year I'm so tired of hearing this forty seven year thing. People don't understand anything at all about that. It's a great article by the way from David Stockman who said I was there in Reagan administration, I understand what we were doing to Iran then as well, and he talks about it. Thank you so much for joining us. Gerald Clenty Trendsjournal dot com. If you use a code night you can save ten percent off. And it is an amazing publication weekly and as Gerald points out, it's only a little over two dollars a week if you have that ten percent off. Thank you for joining us, Jeral.
Speaker 8: Thank you for everything you're doing. Thank you having me.
Speaker 2: Thank you the common Man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created Common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 8: That is what we have in common.
Speaker 2: That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desired an know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com