Speaker 1: Oh bed Desar, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I'm Jacob.
Speaker 2: And for anybody that is on Patreon watching this video, you'll be able to see the two beautiful, glorious gray aliens that are very well known within the alien and UFO culture. Jacob, have you seen these these kinds of this picture or these creatures before.
Speaker 4: I've seen pictures and things. This looked very similar to these. I don't know I've ever actually seen these specifically, but yeah, the the voldemort looking nose, the big black eyes, the bulbous heads, the like slender jaw lines. This is kind of an iconic look of what most people think of when we talk about aliens ets things like that. This is one of like five archetypes, these iconic images that will come to mind for sure.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent now and for anybody that wants to be able to watch us over on Patreon, you want to be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance. You want to be able to listen to the shows completely. Damn, you took my completely from me. That's all right, hey, it's it's the best way to be able to support the show. Also, if you want to come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, you'll be able to join us for the Third Eye all the way open to you.
Speaker 3: That is the cult member live show.
Speaker 2: So it's the best way to be able to support the show, and we appreciate all the good cult members that have already done so. But I did want to say this picture rate here is very well known within UFO pop culture, alien pop culture. This is the gray alien that most people think of and refer to of And this is from a guy very well known within the alien community. Whitley Streeber. Is what we're gonna be getting into today. This is unlike a lot of other UFO stories, but also similar to some other UFO stories and alien kind of stories, close encounters of the third kind, close encounters of the fourth kind. It's not so much the fifth kind that doctor Stephen Grew talks about.
Speaker 3: But this is like in person and so.
Speaker 4: What does that mean the third, fourth, and fifth kind fifth. I know that Richard Greer, he's out there in the in the desert and they take some sort of ainogenics and then they have an experience, and that's considered in a fifth kind.
Speaker 5: What is the third and fourth? Because I know there was a movie right.
Speaker 4: Of the third kind or something, and it's basically like you physically are either taking up on their ship or you have a physical exposure of some type.
Speaker 5: What's the fourth kind.
Speaker 2: I'm actually gonna look it up because I want to be able to describe it perfectly. I have a pretty good idea about what they are, so let's see. So yeah, because it's they're all very different, but it's still contact in one way or another. So, yeah, you have close encounters of the of the first kind. It says visual sightings of an unidentified flying object less than five hundred feet away that appear to be structured and demonstrate intelligent movement.
Speaker 3: So that's close.
Speaker 4: I've had one of those with that flying El Camino. I've done seen. That's a strange encounter of the first kind.
Speaker 3: Close encounter. Yeah, yeah, excuse.
Speaker 5: Me, close encounter of the first kind.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Then you have close encounters of the second kind, which which is a UFO event that leaves a physical effect on the environment or the witness. So an example would be burned or flattened vegetation, so crop circle kind of thing. Radio or car, electrical interference, imprints or marks on the ground, malfunctioning electronics, and animals reacting unusually. So that's a close encounter of the second kind. Close encounter of the third kind, which is the kind that this guy had. It's an encounter with visible beings in association with a UFO sighting. So, and then it talks about the types of beings that are reported with close encounters of the third kind, such as humanoid like so human like entities, grays like the little gray alien, small bodies, large head, black eyes, and some people talk about reptilians, Nordics and insectoids also as being a close encounter of the third kind.
Speaker 3: But then you have does a.
Speaker 4: Craft of some kind, you have visual confirmation of a living being associated with it.
Speaker 2: All I'm with you, yes, yeah, And then it says that there are sub categories originally proposed by researcher Ted Bloker.
Speaker 3: I think it's how you say his name. So you have type type A all the way through type G.
Speaker 2: But basically type A is an entity scene outside of of outside the UFO. Type B is an entity scene inside the UFO through a window. Type C entity scene with no UFO present, but within context. Type D is communication with entity, whether it's be whether it's telepathy or speech. Type E, which is a contact and confrontation without sighting of the craft. Type F entity leaves the physical evidence, such as footprints or hair. Oh, who'd have thought aliens had hair? You know, you never hear about the hair of the aliens.
Speaker 5: I mean, most of.
Speaker 4: The aliens we hear about don't have hair. But at the same time, there is a school of thought. Now I don't personally believe this, but that being said to say that Sam squanch is a type of alien.
Speaker 3: So point, we don't know if a squanch is.
Speaker 4: An interdimensional tree being or an interdimensional planetary like, we don't know.
Speaker 2: But all right, yeah, I mean, who's to say we've never seen a bigfoot to be able to say one way or another kind of thing? You can only just hear it from other people's stories. Type G the final one. It says entity performs a specific action toward the witness. So if you hear about like the weird, like the weird types of astral surgery that are put on by the mantis insectoids kind of stuff. So that's the the close encounters of the third kind, the Close Encounters of the fourth kind, which is a great show by the way, or I think it was a documentary or something like that. But so this would be an abduction or forced interaction involving a person and alien entities. The common features would be missing time, medical procedures, or implants. Oh, that might be what he also experienced. I think it's third and fourth and also conscious or unconscious recalls sometimes recovered via hypnosis and telepathic messages or memory downloads. So I believe that this is rate up the alley of Chris Bledsoe a lot of the things that he talks about. And then ultimately, finally you have the close encounters of the fifth kind, which is voluntary conscious communication or contact with alien intelligence. So this would be what Stephen Greer talks about and the technique.
Speaker 4: Richard ger earlier, I meant to say, Steven, not Gerabile boy.
Speaker 5: We talked about alien boy in my bad.
Speaker 3: We knew what you meant. We knew what you meant.
Speaker 2: But so that there are certain techniques to be able to have this kind of close encounter of the fifth kind, which I actually just talked about the other day on Meta Mysteries. We talked about summoning aliens. It would be through the CE five way, which would be through meditation and intention setting, a use of coherent thought sequences, okay, and group contact experience and field work. So human initiated contact, peaceful interaction. Damn, they have a sixth kind and a seventh kind. I've never heard of these.
Speaker 5: Well, let's fucking learn together, brother, I've never heard of this.
Speaker 3: Wow. Okay.
Speaker 2: So the sixth kind would be a UFO encounter that results in a death or injury to humans or animals. Oh, let's be like cattle mutilation.
Speaker 4: Okay, could be right, or one of these surgeries that goes awry, or if there are craft lands on top of a person.
Speaker 5: I could see all these being possibilities.
Speaker 2: The examples of the six kind would be burns, radiation, sickness, and mysterious death. Also alleged military incidents alleged.
Speaker 5: Funny how they just place that word right there.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's both known and unknown, you know, But.
Speaker 4: I mean that could be if like a fighter pilot sees something that he can't understand, and so he gets in to get a closer look at it, and for some reason feels like it's a threat or some shit. So the next thing, you know, the fire pilot gets the clearance to take a shot at this thing and then he gets his brain fry. That would be an encounter of the sixth kind. I could see that as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yeah, well oh and then the seventh oh shit, so the close encounters of the seventh kind, and then it finally stops there. Oh my god, and it goes all the way to ten. We're not going to read all these fuck it yeah, learn it so much here, bro, let's go all right, So the close encounters of the seventh kind would be hybridization, involving the creation of a human alien hybrid being hold.
Speaker 4: Like an ovipositor, which is sex toy for that purpose.
Speaker 5: But like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the reports include sexual encounters or reproductive extraction.
Speaker 4: We have had a guest on the show that has claimed that this has happened to her.
Speaker 6: Yes you did.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Also parental connection to hybrid children fucking alien chimeras, dude. It could be like your children from a past life or a pair of well life or some kind of shit.
Speaker 3: Maybe what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so we're already getting into the mind blowing here. I mean, everything with aliens is considered mind blowing, and I get that, but straight up, could you imagine you and your wife you're chilling. Next thing, you know she's pregnant, and you know it ain't from you because you got snipped, but you also know that she ain't cheating on you, and then this baby comes out half gray.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I like immaculate conception kind of shit. No, dude, implanted by aliens is what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I know, immaculate.
Speaker 4: They they abducted her in your sleep and gave her one, put one in her.
Speaker 3: I don't tomato fucking tomato, all right?
Speaker 2: And then it says visions or interactions with hybrid offspring. Oh my god, could you fucking imagine that you see little You see a little gray alien who's calling you.
Speaker 3: Daddy, Daddy Jacob, Daddy, Jacob, I'm your son. Did you don't remember me? You forgot about me? How dare you? Dude? You gonna fucking shoot that thing?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 5: Don't you come at me with that evil Ricky, Bobby?
Speaker 3: Won't you put that evil on me? I don't know how i'd feel about that. I'd be like back Waite even get out of here.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I'll find out if it's bulletproof or not. We'll figure out the rest later.
Speaker 2: So oh okay, yeah, And this says so this close encounters of the seventh kind. It says it is common in Whitley Streeber's work.
Speaker 6: Day.
Speaker 3: This guy's just encompassing a lot of them here.
Speaker 4: The seventh kind is connected with Whitley Streep does he?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Before we even get to let's read the rest of the ten and then we're gonna figure out this guy's story. Because I thought it was gonna be a third, maybe a fourth, something along those lines, maybe one of those subreddits of a letter designation. We're over here at the seventh meaning either a he was impregnated, or he impregnated an alien or his kid is half alien. I don't even know. I don't know yet. I'm excited to learn more. What's going on with number eight?
Speaker 2: I guess we're gonna find I mean, does he have a little hymn alien running around? Interdimensional? Could it be from another planet? That's the thing, dude, Like, I feel like a lot of this shit. And this is why I always say that I believe that the aliens are probably more likely interdimensional because it's like different realms of fucking thought in realms, and like, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We're gonna keep on. It could be both. It very well could be both.
Speaker 2: So then you have optional fringe classifications, it says, and this is where we get into close encounters of the eighth, ninth, and tenth kind.
Speaker 3: So the close encounters of the eighth now we're getting fringe. Well, these otherything up.
Speaker 4: Until this point is seen as regular, regular type shit. Now we're getting into the fridge.
Speaker 3: That's why. Oh, I see why it's fringe.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So the close encounter of the eighth kind would be time manipulation or dimensional travel, being taken to other realms.
Speaker 3: There's no way to prove this, you know.
Speaker 2: Closing kount of the ninth kind would be integration or enlightenment experiences such as total ego death, divine contact, or merging with alien consciousness.
Speaker 3: See why that's an.
Speaker 5: Alien psychedelic trip.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I think that would be close encounters of the tenth kind.
Speaker 2: Here here we go, Oh, okay, close encounter or the tenth kind or ce x if we if we will contact with non physical interdimensional beings that manifest only in altered states, such as d MT realms or astral projections.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Uh, Machino machine, I'm learning so much on this episode already we are less than ten minutes, or less than fifteen minutes, I should say, in and uh, I've never heard of most of these classifications.
Speaker 5: I'm glad we went through the list, though, I mean, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Hopkin it only went up to the fifth. I didn't know about the other five.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, So with all of this understood and out there, let's talk about our boy Whitley, and let's figure out what exactly his story is, which of these.
Speaker 5: Classifications he falls into. I'm fucking stoked man.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna read it to you almost like story mode. And then once we get through the story of his life and you know what he suggests he's gone through, then we'll get into some of his books that he wrote. So all of this happened, so he I believe he was a filmmaker before all of this. He was a really good storyteller, really good filmmaker. He was really into like the horror type of films, and he was like super into making those and then in nineteen eighty five all at all like changed big time. He got abducted in nineteen eighty five. But we're I don't want to get ahead of ourselves here, We're going to get into where it begins. So communion is what he calls it, all right, And he wrote a book called can Union.
Speaker 3: There was actually a movie called Communion, Bro.
Speaker 2: And the guy that was playing Whitley Streeber in the movie is oh what is his name? Almost stab you in the face with a soudery iron Christopher Watkin, Christopher Walkin.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, okay.
Speaker 3: Young Christopher Walkin.
Speaker 2: That movie came out in like eighty eight, eighty nine something like I think it was eighty nine. Actually, wow, you can actually you can actually watch that movie for free on YouTube. I was watching like the first fifteen minutes. I was like, holy shit, this movie's free on here. It's pretty cool, no shit, all right, And you can tell like it's you can tell it's like like a an eighties movie, you know, like it's like dark and grungy and shitty quality video and stuff like it's still very mysterious. But you know, I was, I was kind of skimming through it and like looking at some of the like the props and the aliens and stuff like that, and it's like, dude, you feel like, yeah, it's low budget. Like you feel like you're almost watching like ET, but like lower budget.
Speaker 3: Hey, you be careful now.
Speaker 4: ET was the one of Spielberg's greatest Although I'm fully with you one hundred percent. It's you could tell the movies that were kind of they're not indie, but they very well could have been classified as an indie film.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost like, so I grew up watching Power Rangers. Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles was my shit growing up, right, and nowadays, like if you go back and watch all those old Power Rangers, you're like, did I fucking fall for this? Because this is the fakest shit I've ever seen? How How did I used to think that this was so awesome and everything? And now you're watching You're like, dude, this is the the shittiest fucking show ever put together in history. Now, the movies, I will say, the Power Rangers movies still go hard. But the TV show, my god, that was like super low budget.
Speaker 3: It looked like, oh, it was.
Speaker 4: It was absolutely low budget. But I mean, that's the thing when you're a kid, you see these fight scenes were like they don't even come close to hitting the bad guy's face and he goes fly with a backflip and somehow sparks are flying from their hands and it's like, bro, what But to six year old us, this.
Speaker 5: Was the realest shit we'd ever fought.
Speaker 2: Because, oh yeah, shout out to the Green Ranger aka the White Ranger.
Speaker 3: Rip Rip.
Speaker 5: What was his name again, Tommy tom No, the name of the show, the show.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, it's Tommy. But anyway, all right, let's get to it. So we we we get into this whole Whitley Streeber conspiracy it. So here we go tonight, we step into the shadows, into the crack between worlds. We're talking about one of the most bizarre, deeply disturbing, and profoundly spiritual alien abduction cases ever recorded. This isn't just lights in the sky, This isn't just missing time. This is about being taken, broken open and shown the nature of reality by something not human.
Speaker 3: Whitley Streeber. He was a novelist. Is he's still alive?
Speaker 2: I actually thought that he was dead because it happened a while ago, you know, like this happened before I was born, before we were both born. And so he was was a novelist, experiencer controversial profit of the Unknown claims that he was abducted by non human beings in nineteen eighty five. But what makes this story different isn't just the experience, it's how deep the rabbit hole goes, from implants to secret teachings, government shadow games to mystical encounters. Whitley Strieber's life is either the ultimate truth or the ultimate deception. And I got to say, anytime the CIA or governments are very interested in a person or inn, a UFO case or an alien case or something like that, I'm I'm all the more intrigued. Like that's why I'm so fascinated about Chris Bledsoe. Dude, all of the big government government entities are so interested. They've shown so much interest into Chris Bledsoe. It's like one of the most documented cases, if not the most documented case of all time. Like the amount of research done into Chris Blood, so Willie Streeber is that level.
Speaker 3: He was very well documented.
Speaker 2: And dude, they took him to go get a scan of his fucking brain because he kept on saying that he felt like an implant behind his ear after this abduction. And this is this is where it gets kind of crazy because a lot of a lot of alien abduction stories they always talk about an implant.
Speaker 3: Remember we went over that.
Speaker 2: Like a couple of years ago and showed like a couple of the cat scans and X rays and stuff like that about how people literally have implants. Well, so this guy he gets implanted and nobody believes him, but the CIA takes an interest and they actually send him to a doctor and we're gonna get into that whole story, but they send him to a doctor to get scanned, and nevertheless, like there's something behind his ear. They don't know how it got there, there's no incision mark or anything. The CIA was like trying to get him to take it out so they can study it, and he was like, no, you ain't taking that shit out. Like he feels connected to it now. So it's like a alien integration almost. So yeah, this is going to be a wild ass story, dude.
Speaker 3: So let's go back.
Speaker 2: So this is before the visitors, who was Whitley Streeber Before the visitors. Willy Streeber wasn't just some fringe lunatic screaming about aliens in the desert. He was a New York Times a New York Times bestselling author, respected successful. He was living in Manhattan with his wife, Anne and their son. He was born in nineteen forty five in San Antonio, Texas. Whitley grew up Catholic, educated and steeped in traditional values. He went to the University of Texas and later the London School of Film Technique. He was a smart guy, rational. In the seventies and eighties, he hit it big with horror novels like The Wolfing about shape shifting wolf creatures stalking New York City, and another movie called The Hunger, which was a seductive vampire tale, later adopted into a film starring David Bowie. So he was already into the shape shifting wolves and the vampires. That's the kind of shit that he was into.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: He was never really talking about the alien kind of stuff, just like you know, old lore kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he wasn't a crank. He was a storyteller with a serious career. But in nineteen eighty five everything changed and It all started in a remote cabin in upstate New York.
Speaker 3: Okay. That reminds me, dude.
Speaker 2: Whenever we went to Brogrove last year and I was really really on the idea of buying this cabin in the woods, and then what was hobo, Hobo Jimmy or something like that, hippie Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Hippie Jimmy, hobo, Sorry, hippie Jimmy. I mean, a fucking guy was not wearing shoes, you know what I mean, six.
Speaker 5: One half dozen in the other they're hippies.
Speaker 3: It's basically hobo's with tydeye, like, let's be real.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong, You're not wrong. So anyway, he was, he's known as a traveler, you know. But but me and Nick were talking to hippie Jimmy and he goes just out of nowhere. He's like, you know what, I One thing I gotta tell you, dude, is one of the worst mistakes I ever made was moving into a cabin in the middle of the woods all by myself. Never do that. Don't ever do that. He says that out in the middle of nowhere. Meanwhile, that whole trip, I was talking to you, and I was talking to Nick about this cabin that I was looking at in Texas, right deep in the middle of the woods, no neighbors or anything around. So I heard that story and I was like, I'm just gonna take it as a sign I'm not getting that fucking cabin.
Speaker 4: Then look hindsight twenty twenty, thank god that he said that, because look at where your life is currently with everything going on right If you were in the middle of trying to move into this cabin or get approved for that and all of this with everything else you got going on right now, that would have fucking ruined you, oh dude, and then you'd be stuck with this cabin that nobody wanted, which is why I was on the market for the way it was.
Speaker 5: It would just yeah, yeah, Jimmy was on one.
Speaker 3: Jimmy was definitely on one for sure.
Speaker 2: So this guy also, you know, he's talking about how he was he was in a cabin in the middle of the woods essentially. So this happens in December twenty sixth, the day after Christmas in nineteen eighty five, so it was just after Christmas. Whitley and his family were at their vacation cabin nestled in the woods, a peaceful setting until the night of December twenty sixth. That's when Strieber says that he was taken in the middle of the night. He woke up in a state of absolute horror, paralyzed a terror. He was terror filled a strange presence in the room. He couldn't move, he couldn't scream. The room seemed filled with an electrical buzz, like the static charge before lightning hits. Then came the figures, small humanoid with large black eyes, not the classic gray is exactly. Some were different. One tall being had a narrow, almost insect like face. Another was squat and robotic. He felt them touch him, He felt something inserted at Whenever I first read that, I was like, in sorry, are we talking about butt probes here?
Speaker 4: But no ib to say nose, belly, buttons stabbed in anal probe?
Speaker 3: What are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: That's the behind the ear thing right on the temple or no, that's not the temple.
Speaker 3: What is that back there? That pressure point right behind your ear? What is that one called?
Speaker 4: I know what it's called, but I know that it hurts. Whenever you got that the thumb shoved up in it right dude, that's.
Speaker 3: Not like one of the worst ones.
Speaker 2: So he felt he felt it inserted right behind his ear, and he remembered floating, He remembered a needle in his brain. This was no dream, he says it was. He was changed by it. He says it broke his mind and his reality. That seems like a fucking damn t trip, bro, doesn't.
Speaker 3: It kind of.
Speaker 2: Kind of So imagine waking up and seeing something that your brain isn't supposed to Uh, I'm sorry that your brain says isn't supposed to exist.
Speaker 3: Do you lose your mind? Or do you wake up to something greater? So? After go ahead, did you want to say something?
Speaker 4: I'm just curious here. So he was in this cabin. I don't know if he was living there. If you just it was just a vacation for a camping trip, right whatever? Glamping instead of camping?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 4: Did he see a craft land? Was he in bed and woke up with these things on top of him? I like, to what level did this just happen?
Speaker 2: I believe he was laying down, So I think that this is a what is it called sleep paralysis?
Speaker 5: Oh shit?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I believe it was a street paralysis because it said that he couldn't say anything, he couldn't move. It's that's like telltale signs of a sleep paralysis. And also he was the only one to experience it at that time, I believe. And that's why, you know, because you got to imagine he was alone, right, No, his family was with him.
Speaker 5: Oh I thought he was alone in the cabin my bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his family went up there with him. So yeah, I mean, it's fucking wild, dude. But after the incident, he was obviously shaken, and not in a I had a weird dream type of way. He was physically ill, disoriented, he couldn't sleep, he kept replaying strange images. But but what was worse, there was missing time, hours that he that he couldn't have out for. He turned to hypnosis, as a lot of et experiencers do. They turned to hypnosis, and sometimes that tells the story. Sometimes, you know, it's hard to tell, like, how do you prove hypnosis? And I'm a hypnotherapist, how do I prove that you actually experienced a past life?
Speaker 3: I can't, there's no way of doing that.
Speaker 2: But for some reason, the story's there, and so this is he ends up doing the hypnosis, and that's when the memories flooded back. He saw himself being led through metallic hallways, He saw strange instruments. He heard a voice inside of his head, not speaking in words, but thoughts. He was told things that he couldn't understand but felt were important, ancient and cosmic. Really described the beings as conducting something akin to medical procedures, but spiritual, not clinical. They were interested in his soul, not just his body. And then the dream started. Dreams of the world ending, of skies cracking open, of a flood of consciousness washing over humanity. He didn't know what was real anymore. This is how I would imagine that alien contact would happen, I mean, just me personally, Like I feel like it would literally shake everything you thought you knew, you know, Like I get this.
Speaker 5: But that's the thing.
Speaker 4: This this Now we're talking about him in a dream, or at least within his own mind.
Speaker 5: He's seeing these things play out, right, Well.
Speaker 2: He's yeah, the the dreams are almost like like dream prophecy kind of thing. Actually electro. Nick talks about this a lot. And dude, he's been keeping the receipts. So anytime Nick has like a dream. He'll document it on Facebook. I don't know if you've been seeing this, but every single time something like major crazy event happens, like super specific crazy event happens, like Nick just shares it and then he shares the post that he shared two or three years ago from the dream that he had, and they perfectly correlate.
Speaker 3: So what the fuck is that, dude, that I can't call it? To be honest with you, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I love it though, I think it's so fascinating. So then, so he had this whole experience, He had all these wild, almost prophetic type of dreams, and so he decided to write a book about it, and that book was called Communion. And you know what, as a matter of fact, I'm going to play a little clip from the interview that he had with Danny Jones. Shout out to Danny Jones, dude, one of the best podcasters in the game. So I want to share this real quick, and here we go. So this is him at This is Whitley Streeber right now. I think this this episode was not that long ago. And this is him talking about the alien implant, which was like three and a half minutes long. But super interesting to hear him talk about it. So I kind of wanted to bring some of his and maybe we'll eventually get him on as a guest one day. I in preparation for this show, I just assumed that he wasn't around anymore, as most of these like alien experiencers are, and because it happened a while ago and everything. But now that I know that he's alive, we're gonna definitely try and get him on. But this is in his own words, speaking about the alien implant to Danny Jones.
Speaker 3: Check it out.
Speaker 7: Okay, the visitors, the grades, oh, you know, people that are connected to them?
Speaker 3: Of course, Oh I am. It's an implant. That's what it is. That's why what the implant in my ear is.
Speaker 6: It'll turn on during the interview and you'll be talking to me and to them.
Speaker 3: You don't have an implant to pull my leg.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not telling you the truth. You don't know about it. You never read the.
Speaker 3: Books I read Communion.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, you've only read Communion.
Speaker 5: You've only read Communion.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, I have this.
Speaker 3: Well, i'll tell you the story.
Speaker 6: I'll just give you a brief precis now perfect it was put in in nineteen eighty nine. I was wide awake when it was done. Was done by two people people. There's a whole lot of people who are connected with the visitors are connected with them, and these were two of them. I couldn't use it for years, but after my wife died it began to become useful and it now is my absolute go to. It's like having an unbelievable AI, only whatever's on the other side of it is not artificial but brilliant. It works with me when I'm writing at three o'clock every morning, I get up and there's a dialogue that goes on. It's not like channeling. It's much more direct than that. It's very direct, and during interviews it will be working most of the time.
Speaker 3: Can you see it behind your feel it? Yeah? You can feel it right here. Yeah. Have you ever had a doctor look at it?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? I've got an MRI scan of it. In fact, I'll send it to you on my FILT. I mean a CT scan of it. That CT scan was done by some one in the CIA what who wanted it very badly to be taken out, but I wouldn't let him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how did you get a CT scan done by somebody in No.
Speaker 3: No, it was done.
Speaker 6: The CT scan was done privately at his request by a doctor who he called and sat up.
Speaker 7: Okay, how did you get How did a CIA person get to find out about your implant?
Speaker 6: I'm known to them, to the IC to be a legitimate close encounter witness, and they are interested in that.
Speaker 7: Why do you think the CIA is so interested in people who have had close encounters?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I think they kind of backed into it because their brief is foreign intelligence and this is about as foreign as foreign intelligence can get. And when the CIA was first founded, the Roswell incident occurred, the Army Air Corps became the Air Force, and the CIA was founded, and the National Security Act was passed all in the same few months. And this was like July July forty seventh, July to October of forty seven, and so all the infrastructure was then in place, and I think it was just a very natural thing that CIA would be the go to agency to study this.
Speaker 3: Bro what do you think about that?
Speaker 5: I'm going.
Speaker 3: I know it sounds wild on the surface, right, like, because.
Speaker 5: Honey, yes, kind of no, kind of yes, kind of no.
Speaker 4: Right, this it makes sense to me that the CIA would take a special interest in, for lack of better words, let's call them, I want to say victims, because now everybody who has a exposure to extraterrestrials or whatever you want to call them, not all of them are negative. Right, Yeah, so I don't want to call it victims, but let's say, uh, case studies or whatever. You put whatever tidle you want on this, Right, it makes sense to me that the CIA would take a special interest in this group, and maybe not even the CIA directly, maybe one of their like sub units, right, like the uh, what was the one, the North American Aeronautic Phenomena Association, or what basically the Men in Black? Right, it would make perfect sense to me that some sort of acronymic government agency would come in and want to talk to this guy and do some scans on them.
Speaker 3: We're doing something.
Speaker 2: It actually brings that up that group that we've actually talked about that group in the past, like the real men in Black.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh, he mentions them.
Speaker 4: But and I don't want to start throwing shade because I'm not. But it's also I find it odd that this would happen to a horror movie writer, or a horror movie author, or a horror book author.
Speaker 5: Movie screenwriter, all these things.
Speaker 4: It's like somebody who already has a pretty wild imagination from the rip.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm not saying that that takes credibility away.
Speaker 4: I am just saying that I could see why people that would be calling this like a hoax or some shit would instantly say, well.
Speaker 5: Of course it happened to him.
Speaker 4: But I mean that also, that's not a necessary you know, correlation here.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 2: And conversely, you could actually make an argument that if the aliens are as intelligent as many people believe they are, wouldn't you go after somebody like that to be able to kind of spread the word, somebody who's already well known, somebody who might put pen to paper and talk about it, might write a movie script. And you know, I'm just like, I guess.
Speaker 4: They want to be talked about, if they want to be exposed, and if they want humanity to know that they're here.
Speaker 2: And that's I can see that that's the message. That's the message that we're talking about here, is that that's what they want. They want to be known, and that actually leads us into our next video.
Speaker 4: This, wait real quick, he said, humans implanted that into his head, not.
Speaker 2: Aliens, No no, no, no, no, not humans. The aliens implanted into his head.
Speaker 4: And there was human beings that are also connected to them took him and implanted this.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm misunderstood from what.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't remember hearing that, But from what I understood, it was actually the aliens that implanted it, and it was the humans that were interested in taking it out to be.
Speaker 3: Able to observe it.
Speaker 2: So and this, and this is going to go a little bit deeper into the implantation. So and this is gonna this is gonna get kind of wild, but it's already there, so let's just go there, all right, all right.
Speaker 6: I was gonna call it body terror because it was so physically terrifying, And she said.
Speaker 2: Sorry, So I'm sorry, little contacts about this. This is about whenever he's getting ready to write his book called Communion, which is the first book that came out after his experience, and this was the movie that was inevitably created with Christopher Walkin. But and so he's a writer, you know, so he's already pretty well versed in how to you know, construct a book and a story and all that kind of stuff, And so he was thinking about, well, what am I going to name this? Because there was like some horrific experiences, but then there was also some like really nice, kind of blissful experiences. And I guess he was communicating somehow with the aliens or something along those lines, and he's trying to like ask them, what should I call it?
Speaker 3: You know, how what direction should I go here?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: And this is where we pick up.
Speaker 6: I was going to call it body terror because it was so physically terrifying, and she said no quickly. One night, when she was half asleep, she suddenly says, Quiddley, call the book communion because that's what it's about, and that is the defining reality. Here can we do it? And another part of that reality? Come?
Speaker 2: Oh, sorry about that? I got that mixed up with another story. This was not an alien that was talking to him. This is his wife that was telling him that they were going back and forth about what they were going to call it.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, I got Just to clarify.
Speaker 6: It's from Colonel Philip Corso. Phil Corso who had an encounter in New Mexico where he was asked by the visitors to turn off some radars so they could safely leave a cave that they were in, and to turn them off for ten minutes, and he said, well, in my profession, ten minutes can be a long time, which is quite an understatement. And what's in it for us? And the answer is the defining reality of this along with the word communion, the answer was a new world if you can take it, and that means if you can rest it out of our hands, if you can bear it, if you can stand it, if you can understand it, if you can steal it, beg for it, buy it, borrow it. However, there's a new world waiting for us, and that world that circles back to Communion because it is in that level of relationship that this new world is going to come. Because what will happen to us is that all kinds of abilities that we see the visitors in possession of that look like magic to us will become part of us as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is what he's talking about, and that's why the book is called Communion because essentially it's like you know, when you hear about this kind of stuff with like even within religion. You know, well, who was it that said that one day there's going to be a new heaven and a new earth? Right, and then there's even Dolores Cannon talks about it. There's going to be a new Earth and it's just gonna be it's gonna be kind of the same, but very different in the way that we perceive it, in the way that we act according with it. And that's what he was talking about. And so that's why he wanted to call the book Communion, because it's not necessarily that you're just gonna blip onto another place. It's that it's going to integrate into who you are, into what everything else is, and it's going to be essentially like an advancement of humanity. And I know that sounds like kind of woo woo and kind of crazy, But now we're going to get into the rest of the story and maybe give what he's saying a little bit more context. Okay, So all right, so he wrote the book called Communion. So in nineteen eighty seven, Whitley published Communion. He didn't know if anyone would believe him, but the book blew up the now famous cover pale face with giant black Eyes burned itself into the public consciousness. It became the definitive image of a gray alien. But Communion wasn't a typical UFO book. It was deeply psychological. Streeber wasn't just trying to prove aliens existed. He was exploring the trauma of the contact, the way that these experiences tear apart your sense of self, reality and truth. The book was terrifying, intimate at times, it was spiritual. He described the visitors as not just aliens, but possibly something beyond our understanding, time travelers, interdimensional beings, angels, demons. He didn't know what the fuck they were. What's wild is that after publishing Communion, Willie Streeber received thousands of letters from people all over the world saying that they had experienced the same thing, but they were too scared to talk about it until they read his words. And so for many Streeber became kind of a prophet to these kind of people like this, so you can understand, you know, this is why it's so important to talk about your stories, dude, you know, like and even like even for example, my story about the mushrooms and the elohem and stuff like that, dude, I can't tell you how many fucking people have reached out to me and said that a very similar thing happened to them. That was that, dude, that's me telling that story is what got Electro Nick to reach out to us.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like, and people like.
Speaker 2: That, like you sound crazy whenever you talk about it, like you sound like you're fucking losing your mind.
Speaker 4: But no, one hundred percent agree with you, dude. I mean, it's the same with like my demon's story.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: For the longest time, I didn't want to talk about it for a number of reasons. But ever since I spoke on it and released that, I've had so many people to throw love my way and hatred my way because there is a group of people out there to say, for a demon to be tormenting you and for an angel to come to your intercession, that can't happen biblically speaking, because blah blah blah blah blah. And it's like, Okay, you can have that opinion. That's cool. I'm not like here to argue or debate this week you. But then so many more people have come out and said, oh, I had a very similar experience, and this happened, and this happened, So yeah, I went with you one hundred percent. This guy speaking on it and writing a book about it, I absolutely believe that this would validate a lot of people's experiences that they couldn't speak on or they were afraid of speaking on it for fear of retribution or something like that.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And how is it so that, like whenever somebody speaks about it, I mean, think about it like this, people who speak about gray aliens, it's always pretty much the same story about them. They're always described in very similar ways and similarly like Pleadians or Octorians or Andromedons or Reptilians or fucking you name them, the Nordics whatever. It's like everybody that experiences them talks about the same exact characteristics and traits, like as far as they look, and the message and how they're communicating and how it changed their reality and it changed their perception of everything. You know, Oh, it's always such similar stories. Now, those could be grifters. Maybe they heard a story and they were like, oh, you know what, I'm gonna describe this story. But I don't think that I don't think there's that many grifters. I mean, yes, there's absolutely a lot of grifters out there.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of Charlatan's. There's a lot of people that just want to get famous in some kind of way. Some people are just lonely, and so they make up these stories and so that they can be involved into some kind of community and now they have a similar experience to somebody who actually did experience it. And it's like, there's definitely a lot of people full of shit out there.
Speaker 4: You'll always run the risk of that, especially with something that is this fantastic, right, something that is this so far out of the box and all that, You're gonna have copycats. You're gonna have people that are trying to like coattail it and get their own little fifteen minutes of fame for it. But I gotta say it's the same thing as I feel about towards psychics and shit like that. True psychics are not worried about their fifteen minutes of fame because this is their daily life. This is something they can't turn on and off. The ones are out there, look at me and what I can do. I feel like that's more grifter than not. I can't say that with one hundred percent certainty, but it feels like there's a spirit of grifter mentality with it. People with true alien experiences, if they are spreading awareness, Okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm not gonna say that they're immediately a grifter.
Speaker 4: If it's somebody who is trying to do everything they can to market it, that's kind of looking kind of GRIFTERI ish to me, I don't know.
Speaker 2: A little bit, but I don't even the more I look into this kind of stuff. Even the people that write books or make movies or even I don't give a fuck if they make a dollar off of it. Like if if somebody can listen to it and connect to the story, I mean, that's that's the most important thing.
Speaker 3: And like even like psychics.
Speaker 2: I mean, and I've talked to a lot of psychics over on meta mysteries, and some some are a little bit more connected than others. I'm not gonna say, you know that they're they're grifters, or they're fakes or whatever, but I will say that, like just whenever people think about a psychic, dude, it doesn't work. Work how you think it works like it is, and it's not always spot on, you know. It's sometimes they're close, sometimes they're they're connecting to some other kind of information or whatever. And some people are very new and they're learning about how to be a psychic, and you know, and and just stuff like that. And so I don't want to say that, you know, psychic. Some people are, I guess, are born being a psychic, you know from what you hear. You hear about certain stories like that, but then you hear other people that like it's a learned thing, you know, like maybe maybe you had a little spark, and I think that we all kind of got that little spark. I think that if you have an imagination and if you have some kind of spiritual connection to the all that is, then maybe that's how it's really being done.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: It's it's not so much like nuts and bolts of like is there a certain gene that this person have.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that's what it is.
Speaker 2: I think that that gene would be literally whatever is our connection to the universe or to God or whatever. That's that's my perception of it.
Speaker 4: I use the term throughout psychics as an example right, I can't speak with any kind of authority on the matter.
Speaker 5: I'm completely speaking from a place of ignorance.
Speaker 4: But there's been so many people that have come forward and said that they had an alien experience, they saw a flying tic tac, They have a video of this thing flying in the sky that they can't explain.
Speaker 5: They don't get rich off of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that clip might go viral, and that will be the only thing that goes viral, and like, that's it. I am more likely to believe that video than somebody who claims to be an expert in UFOology and all these other things. But then again, when those experts can come forward and back their claims and show receipts and show how and why they got involved with this, like the Bledsoe's for instance, he's able to call them down on a regular basis. It's like, Okay, he wasn't trying to make money off of this twenty years ago when he started having this I want to use the term ability. But whenever this really started to pick up like momentum for him, he wasn't trying to get famous.
Speaker 5: If anything, he was trying to keep it a secret.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, and That's the thing is that, you know, there's been many of stories about how he's able to put hands on people and heal them, like, and that's what's crazy about it.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard that yet. You're the only one I've heard that says this about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah he uh, he actually talked about that on the Sean Ryan episode.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like he doesn't even like to really say that kind of stuff because then you'll start getting fucking people out the woodworks.
Speaker 3: Hey my little daughter.
Speaker 2: Has cancer, Hey my son is blind, or you know what i mean, Like, and you can't help everybody. You're not gonna have a fucking life kind of thing, you know, like and so, And I'm sure he feels bad about that because what if what if he actually does have that ability?
Speaker 3: You know, like, what if you had that ability?
Speaker 2: I'm sure, like you know, you would be happy to help, But dude, you still gotta fucking pay bills, You still got to spend time with your family, You still got to go to work, you know what I mean, you still got all these other things. And if you got a fucking a thousand people lined up outside of your house every day, I mean, it almost turns into a fucking job. And at that point, I don't I mean, how much healing does one have? Does it run out?
Speaker 3: You know? Do you have to regenerate it? Is it like a chi kind of thing. I don't know.
Speaker 4: If I had that ability, I would be using it to spread a ministry. But that's just me with my background and all of that, you know what I mean. But like that's my point though, Bledsoe. I'm not saying he's a grifter or his family or any of these things. But what I'm saying is he was very private about it for the longest time, and he's even still kind of like shelled in certain regards to certain aspects of it. That makes me believe him a little bit more than the guy who's like trying to become insta famous for a abduction that he claims that nobody else can verify that kind of thing. And I'm not saying that this is what our guy Whitley Streeper had going on, right, I'm just saying there's you could tell that there's a spirit of grifter with some people full on Charlatanism. It's for the story, it's for their fifteen minutes of fame, and there are some people that are actually like, listen, this is just information that needs to get out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can oftentimes tell if somebody's telling the truth by all the bullshit that they have to go through just to be able to have a platform to tell the truth. You know, like Chris Bledsoe for example, Dude, he was fucking segregated from the rest of his family for years, Like he wasn't invited to Thanksgiving and Christmas, and every time that he you know, his kids would go to school, that his kids would get made fun of, you know, his his own like family and parents would make fun of him. Oh, your dad's out there doing drugs and seeing little green aliens.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: You know, like that's and so I don't know, I'm less inclined to believe that that's grifter shit.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm with you, I am, And like I said, I'm not saying that is what Whitley is experiencing by any means. It's it sounds terrifying in a certain regard, but it also sounds.
Speaker 5: Like he's at peace with it. But he's also had decades to get there.
Speaker 3: So let's learn more about this man.
Speaker 2: So, after the Communion Book was released, Whitley wasn't done, dude. He kept on right and writing and writing, trying to dive deeper into what this whole thing was really about, you know, and sometimes you know, writing, you know, especially back then, writing is as therapeutic as podcasting is to us nowadays.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of way I like to look at it. But in fact, the real revelations weren't were just the beginning. So in his follow up books called Transformation that came out in eighty eight and Breakthrough that came out in ninety five, and then The Secret School, which came out in ninety six, Streeber dove deeper, even deeper into the metaphysical nature of the visitors. He began to wonder, what if they weren't extraterrestrial at all? What if they were part of an ancient hidden reality or dimension or intelligence that had always been with humanity, appearing throughout history in different forms, angels, fairies, gods. Streeber claimed that he was being quote unquote taught by these things, initiated into what he called the Secret School. This wasn't an abduction anymore, It was aniation. He described being taken out of body, shown complex geometric patterns, star systems, and visions of Earth's future. Sometimes it was terrifying, other times it was blissful. The theme was clear. The visitors were here to, in quotes, awaken humanity to a new level of consciousness, but only through suffering and ego death. So now we get into the implants, the visitors and the mystery. So it's gonna get even fun.
Speaker 4: Man, I understand trying to get humanity on another playing field of consciousness. I get this through suffering ego death. Fine, I'm with you. Cool, cool, cool they're talking about. Yeah, looks like the human ray's gonna have to suffer a little bit for you already for the next phase.
Speaker 5: It's like, bro, what bro?
Speaker 2: Ego death is one of the most sufferable things you'll ever go through.
Speaker 4: It can be it can be very profound. It could also be very terrifying. I mean, everybody's got their own versions of it, I suppose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean it was the most terrifying thing that's ever happened to me in my life, So I get it. I mean I and for everybody else that's ever had like a crazy ego death and a psychedelic experience.
Speaker 3: Fuck me, dude, it'll change you.
Speaker 4: So you had the you you went to the void, right, and you would call that a ego death with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Well, it wasn't just the void.
Speaker 2: It was everything that I was thinking and everything that I was feeling in the moment that I was in the void.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm The.
Speaker 4: Point is, though, would you say that you had suffered an ego death prior to that no psychedelic experience, or would you say that you thought that those were ego deaths.
Speaker 2: I may have thought that maybe you have an ego death, and you know, maybe I was kind of looking at what an ego death meant, possibly in philosophical ways kind of sure, but no literal ego death. Remember, I kept on telling you, dude, I fucking died, bro, Like, not only did I die, everybody else died. And not only did everybody else die, the Earth died, the universe died. Like fucking every thing that I ever knew existed was deleted, you know, And and that was on me, you know, Like, and that's the ego death is. Whenever you know that you don't exist and nothing you ever experienced has will ever exist again, and it's your fault, Like you want to talk about a fucking completely reshaping of how you look at the world after you go through such a treacherous experience like that, You're you're you can't not change. Yeah, like it it's impossible to not change. It's like, I don't imagine the worst thing that you can I don't even don't even imagine the worst thing you can happen, because I don't even want to go into that.
Speaker 3: It's it fucking sucks. I'll just say that.
Speaker 4: My question is because we've had other people say that they had tried mushrooms and they experienced an ego death. But most of the time when they say that, what they mean is their perspective was shifted.
Speaker 5: They were able to remove.
Speaker 4: That inner thought and that inner voice from their heads, and they were able to just exist in that time and place, And a lot of people believe that that is an ego death.
Speaker 2: Possibly, So I mean, everybody has you know, who am I to say that somebody's experience isn't what mine was, you know?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: But like, even as that he's saying that the aliens are telling him that humanity needs to suffer.
Speaker 5: A mass ego death.
Speaker 4: That okay, that could be terrifying, that could be a bit enlightening and a bit profound.
Speaker 5: Different versions, different strokes of different folks.
Speaker 4: I get that, But suffering, now, that only leads to negative connotations. And I mean suffering also has different levels and degrees of severity to it.
Speaker 5: So I don't know exactly what they mean.
Speaker 4: But could this be why whenever we see movies about aliens, they're always seen as the quote unquote bad guys or the enslavers, or trying to wipe out the human race or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Well, I will say this, as far as suffering goes, suffering is something that there is never going to be any person to have ever lived that has not gone through a period of suffering. It is literally part of the the human experience is suffering. And some people, even like great philosophers, they say to live is to suffer. You know, you think about all the shitty things that you go through in life, like maybe it's heartbreak, maybe it's somebody close to you dies, maybe it's you know, whatever tragic thing that you go through. I mean, it literally reshapes how you look at the world, every single thing, and it makes you stronger, It makes you aware of what not to do next time. It makes you aware of what to look for next time. You know, it completely transmutates what you once were into what you know you're growing to be. So, I mean, suffering is terrible, but it's almost like you know, the it's what is it? Like the saying is it's always darkest before the dawn. So even literally, like the if you look at like the earth for example, like it has to go through a period of darkness in order for the sun to rise, you know, like, and that's just the that's the fucking dualistic nature of our reality. And it's and it shows itself in many different ways that even whenever a cow takes a fat shit and you think that you can't do anything with it, well there you go. Now you can plant it and it's gonna grow a bunch of amazing vegetables and it's the one of the best fertilizers you can get, right, And you can also get fucking psychedelic mushrooms out of it, So even filth, you get amazing shit out of it. Literally, So you need suffering, and nature needs suffering, and humanity needs suffering, and fucking your your psyche needs the suffering. So that's the only way you can grow, you know, I mean even whenever think about it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: One more example, Like I'm sure you played sports when you were growing up, like you played baseball. Right when you were playing baseball when you first started, you probably sucked, right, like everybody sucks their first time ever playing a sport, relatively sucking compared to what you eventually evolved to, right, yeah, yeah, but you remember, like people on your team, there's always gonna be somebody better than you, Like, there's never it's it's very rare that you're the best at something, you know, like, no matter what it is. And so you know, you compare yourself and you're like, oh my god, I gotta fucking stay in this batting cages or I got to work on my fastball, or I got to work on how to catch ground balls or fly balls or you know, turn a fucking six four three or something like that. Right, there's all these these things that you got to learn. But in the beginning, it's suffering because you can't do it, you don't know how to do it, and so it fucking it distresses you, and you know, but it's it's through that distress that ultimately it turns you into the fucking you know, the baseball player that you want to be eventually.
Speaker 5: And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If by suffering they mean experiencing a loas that we can appreciate the highs Okay, I could see that. Could it mean wiping out half the planet, the unenlightened half or something. I don't know to what level they mean, but I see what you're saying as well. Maybe maybe it is more of the philosophical suffering in the philosophical ego debt that the aliens are speaking of, and not a physical uh you know, Oh woe is me wailing of the human race either.
Speaker 5: I mean, we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: I mean, it probably happens in every way that you can suffer. I'm not even just saying from the philosophical standpoint or from the personal standpoint. You know, the worst thing that's ever happened to you is the worst thing that's ever happened to you.
Speaker 5: Fair, Yeah, And that's different for everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, right right.
Speaker 2: So So now let's get over to the transformation and the Secret School. Oh wait, we had already started to read that. Sorry about that, oh, here we are the implants, the visitors, and the mystery. So one of the strangest aspects of Streeber's story is the implant. He believed that something was physically inserted into his ear during one of his abductions. Medical scans later showed a small foreign object that the doctors could not not identify. It gave off a radio frequency. He had it tested, and some researchers claimed that it was unlike any any known material. The theories vary, was it a GPS tracker, a neuro interface, or something even stranger, like a device to influence thought, consciousness, or behavior. Streeber also categorized the beings into different types, the classic grays, tall insectoid beings, blue humanoids, and even mechanical like figures. Some seemed caring, others seemed cold and scientific. He often emphasized that these experiences were both spiritual and invasive, like being cracked open by something older than civilization itself. He began to question if this was really about aliens or something more archetypal, where the visitors reflections of our own unconscious mind, or were we the experience or the experiment rather so, now you know it's going to get into the government's surveillance and the military encounters and everything that transpired after he started kind of telling his story, So Streever started receiving visits from strange men, some of them in suits, some in military uniforms. He claimed that they asked detailed questions about the visitors. You know, he's just calling them the visitors. Don't know if they're aliens, don't know what the fuck they are. They're just visitors, right, detailed questions about the visitors, his experiences, and they what he thought that they wanted. He believed the US government was well aware of the phenomena and possibly working with or studying these entities. He even described encounters with military style abductions called my labs, that's what it was called my Yeah, Yeah, where humans dressed in uniform participated in the experiences. Remember we were going over this about like essentially like the Men in Black style shit, where the government would simulate some kind of frequency or would put the subject into some kind of hypnotic trance, or maybe they'd give them some kind of drug or something like that to really manipulate the mind into thinking that they're actually being abducted. Right, like essentially simulating an abduction experience, and dude, like, there's a lot of people with experiences out there like that, you know, and it's not always just a drug that you slip into somebody's drink. We don't know the technology that the government has, you know, we've talked about some of them, like some of the frequency guns that they have that causes people to get, you know, all sick just by sending out like a disturbing frequency that interrupts how your cells communicate with each other and shit like that, and about how it, you know, would have some kind of like a hypnotic effect into your mind. Dude, the government is so far ahead as far as technology and especially technology weaponized technology like that, and it's just a shame that our fucking tax dollars are going to that bullshit.
Speaker 3: But anyway, so it.
Speaker 2: Says there were moments where the lines between government ops and alien contact blurred. Were humans using alien tech or were the aliens masquerading as military personnel. Either way, Whitley became convinced the government knows more than it's saying, and communion the book may have been kind of been a kind of litmus test for soft disclosure.
Speaker 3: Okay, you never know, dude, you never know.
Speaker 2: So then it gets into symbolism, consciousness and the apocalypse.
Speaker 3: Whoa so.
Speaker 2: In his later years, Strieber's story took on a deeply mystical tone. He talked about the visitors in the same breath as angels, demons, and archetypes from Youngian psychology Carl Jung. He claimed that they were showing him visions of the future, environmental collapse, war, and thinning of the veil between worlds. He explored the idea of death as a doorway, and that the visitors might be gatekeepers or guides between dimensions. Whitley often said that these things or these beings were not just teaching him, they were changing him. That contact was a form of initiation into a greater reality. His work began to center on the idea of human transformation. That these contacts, terrifying as they are, are about awakening the soul. We're not just being visited, We're being confronted with our own potential and unknown consequences of ignoring it.
Speaker 3: This is how I would imagine.
Speaker 2: The a in contact would happen if they are interdimensional. I mean, I'm not talking about the physical ones. Maybe they can fucking manifest themselves in the physical reality if they are interdimensional. I don't know, I'm still learning all this shit, but I would imagine if you're talking about interdimensional shit, especially if it's coming from you know, we talked about string theory and all these different dimensions and the capabilities of what you have with these other types of dimensions, I would imagine that it would be something so foreign. The concept of whatever they're here to do or whatever they're trying to teach us so foreign to us that it sounds sci fi, you know what I'm saying, Like, it sounds so far out there. We would think, because we live in this materialistic kind of physical reality, which we actually don't.
Speaker 3: We just think we do.
Speaker 2: But we would think, coming from this reality, well, they must be coming here to mind gold, they must be coming here to mind insects. They must be coming here to mind fucking organs or something like that. But I don't think that it's necessarily materialistic like that, especially if you're coming from higher dimension, because what the fuck are you gonna do with a human liver on the sixth dimension?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: That's that's been my big thing. I'm not saying that they're here for gold. I'm not one of those people, or water, or whatever the case is. I'm saying, if these beings are operating in another dimension, like literally on top of our own, but we can't see them, why would they be making themselves known to us. I cannot imagine a world where they're doing this to better us. I can't necessarily imagine a world where they're coming here just to fuck our shit up because they hate us either. I'm saying that they would have to have a purpose. There would need to be a point, right, and we may not have the faculties to understand what that point might be.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I feel that same thing.
Speaker 2: We don't know, you know, it could be something so foreign, Like think about it, like I know that some people will look at dreams or meditations or psychedelic experiences as if as if it's just the mind. That's what the mind does. You know, it's just filtering in information. And that's why you saw that fucking purple flying elephant in this dream. You know, that's just your that's your that's your mind on meditation or on drugs or whatever. Right, But what if it's not, Like what if we just fucking don't get it yet, Like, who's to.
Speaker 3: Say that we have it all figured out? Think about it. Science is always evolving. What was it you know they used to think the fucking earth was flat? Some people still do? You know? Like they used to what was it called? They would drill into the fucking head to alleviate demons or to get rid of demons? What was that called?
Speaker 5: Oh, you're talking about the botomy.
Speaker 3: Lobotomy, dude, that was being performed in the fucking nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the other thing had just stopped doing it in like the late sixties, dude, secure gayness.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and and to get rid of demons, and you know what I mean, Like that was not that long ago. So just to imagine that we have it all figured out, there's no fucking way.
Speaker 4: So let's say one of these entities and once they like gets unleashed and everything. Everybody now knows that aliens exist, right, and we don't speak their language, so we just assume they come from another planet or another dimension or something. We can acknowledge that something not from here is now manifesting itself physically. We can see them all it's an understood thing across the world. Whatever they're about to ask for next or whatever, is the thing that they keep like going towards.
Speaker 3: Is it human beings?
Speaker 5: Is it for some reason like house cats?
Speaker 4: For whatever reason, they just like they want all of the house cats on their shit.
Speaker 5: We might be inclined to believe that they're eating them.
Speaker 4: We might be inclined to believe that maybe they're like worshiping them in some way. Maybe there's so many things that could be, but like we don't know why, because possibly we can only see so many colors on the entirety of the color spectrum. Okay, these science that these people, all these entities excuse me, are operating under is something that I don't think we even have the mental bandwidth to conceptually get, like even as an abstract concept, you see what I'm saying. So to say that they're talking to human beings, I don't inherently think that they're coming here to destroy mankind. I equally don't believe they would be coming here to better mankind either, But again I don't know either of those to be a fact.
Speaker 3: I mean it could be.
Speaker 2: I mean, we look at certain secret societies and We're like, you know what, they're fucking crazy. They believe in a lot of wild shit.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: You got the Freemasons believe in a grand architect. You got some secret societies that are are are doing like blood letting and blood magic and stuff like that, and we just look at them like they're evil or they're crazy. But I mean, what if there's actually I'm not suggesting people do fucking blood magic or anything like that, but what if there's something even deeper to all of that, you know, like what if there's something deeper to prayer? And what if there's something deep to meditation, you know what I mean, Like just because we can't see it, and maybe because we can't even sense it's you know wholeheartedly, but what if there's something really extra, really going on there that I don't know. I just I think about all this kind of stuff, and I wonder about all the crazy wonders of the world, like how the fuck did the pyramids get here?
Speaker 3: Nobody knows, nobody has any answers. You know. I know that some people think it's just a pile of rocks, you know.
Speaker 4: Situated have the blueprints and the architects that design them. Some people have no fucking clue, dude.
Speaker 2: You listen to that fucking asshole that Zahi Hawas or some shit on the chemist clips.
Speaker 4: I haven't watched any of them, but I keep seeing clips of this guy talking to Rogan and apparently he is getting fucking flayed alive on the internet right now.
Speaker 5: Now, what did he do?
Speaker 2: He's a fucking moron. A he's essentially the Egyptian Pyramid gatekeeper to a lot of the information. A lot like uh, I guess, a lot of the artifacts and a lot of the findings are very like hush hush, and they don't want to talk about it, such as certain chambers and certain you know, burial grounds and certain uh tunnels.
Speaker 3: And you know, like weird things.
Speaker 2: Dude, they don't even fucking let people go over there and like inspect a lot of these things, like nobody's allowed to even fucking really come close, like even we're talking about like even uh like radar technology or satellite technology.
Speaker 3: They don't want him being touched.
Speaker 2: And this guy is seeming like some kind of gatekeeper, and he believes, oh, it was just the slaves that build him. You know, it was just fucking idiots that were somehow to new, somehow nude to to make these exact dimensions and line them up perfectly with Orion's belt. And they were just slaves. They didn't know anything. And it's like, dude, this guy is essentially he's the Neil Degrass tyson of Egypt bro Like that's that's really what he is. Like you want to talk about somebody who thinks that he fucking knows it all?
Speaker 3: Who you know?
Speaker 2: Damn well, he knows more. But he's just some kind of puppet, you know what I mean? Like, that's that's what I get from them.
Speaker 4: I mean to say that they were idiots that were building it. Does he mean like the actual grunt labor force that was cutting the stones and was moving them from point A to point B were idiots? Or is he saying that even the designers were just kind of like guestimating and figured it out to this level, Because I mean, I got a cop problems with that.
Speaker 3: I'll see now, Okay, if.
Speaker 4: You're talking about like the grunt labor force that was just moving the rocks from point A to point B, they didn't know what they were doing. They were just following orders at the behest of the do with the whip in there in his hand. Okay, I could at least see what you're trying to say there. To say that the architect and the designers of those structures were clueless is preposterous to me, There's no way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so you got people like that that are ultimately in some kind of control, and there's not a lot of information that's allowed to be let out. You know, it's almost like a Vatican Library type of situation, Like why is it that so much information is not allowed for public eyes and everything? And if you really think about it, it's the same now as it always been. You know, there's always been information that's that's been hidden, and there's always people who are allowed to or the initiated or the only ones that are allowed to get to this kind of information. It's just nowadays we call them experts. You know, it used to be called they used to be called masters and fucking initiated ones and or or gurus or mystics or fucking rabbis or whatever. Nowadays they're just called experts.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: It's the same shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I mean, you don't all have to take keepers inform entire life to these things. Either to become an Egyptologist, you just have to like go to school and study Egyptian like historicity. You don't have to like dedicate a portion of your life and do a blood sacrifice and join the occult and all these things. It's not like secret knowledge. You could just go to school for long enough and you are one kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I will see going to school distinction. Going to school for four to ten years. Is that not still some kind of sacrifice.
Speaker 4: I got a sacrifice and a regard, but not like these like mystery schools used to require their postulates and things like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no I mean it more so back like back then, you know, there wasn't a lot of people that could read, and so you would have like one you know, uh elder in the community that would relay all this information and maybe he would give the whole story. Maybe he would kind of tell it pair you know, uh, parabolically or paradoxically or whatever or paraboli parable fucking imparables, you know what I mean? Yeah, And you know, I just think that there there's always been gatekeepers information and right now it's no different. But anyway, I don't want to spend too much on that fucking hawas s guy becaus fuck him. So we're gonna go a little bit more here as far as so to do all right, so his legacy. So today, Whitley Streeber continues to speak and write. He runs a podcast called Dreamland, where he interviews experiencers, scientists, and mystics about the nature of contact and reality. He's older, now, more reflective and openly spiritual. He no longer tries to prove that the visitors exist. He knows what happened to him, and that's enough. His books, especially Communion, became a call turning point. They gave a voice to the silent experiencers, the abductees, the people who who saw beyond the veil. Whitley often says, it's not about them, it's about us, what we're becoming. Whether he's a prophet or a victim or a mystic who touched something most of us never will, his story has left a permanent mark on the conspiracy world and the UFO lore. And maybe, just maybe the visitors are still watching, still waiting, and the next step in human evolution might already be underway. So that's more of an overview. Now we're going to go into a little bit more about his books, but first I want to get into what happened exactly, step first step that night, December twenty sixth, nineteen eighty five. We kind of had an overlay, but let's hear the actual story, you know, as if as if we're there, as if we're a fly on the wall.
Speaker 5: Let's find out a picture. Dot's let's go there.
Speaker 2: So Whitley, his wife Anne, and their son were spending the holidays at their rural cabin. The area was remote, heavily wooded, and silent, ideal for peaceful, a peaceful winter retreat. He recalls a normal evening dinner, reading and heading to bed around eleven pm, But shortly after midnight everything changed. Whillie woke up suddenly to a strange noise, a mechanical whooshing sound, almost like wind, but oddly artificial. He became instantly alert, sensing that something was in the house. At first he suspected an intruder. He grabbed a flashlight and started down the hallway, but then his memory cuts out. He would later recall under hypnosis that he was frozen in place before even reaching the door. That's exactly what Chris Junior Bledsoe fucking went through dude.
Speaker 4: Wow, So it wasn't sleep brolysis. He was going towards the door and got stuck, so to speak.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, almost like a frozen like raid in time. And this is something that so whenever when the whole story with Chris Bledsoe and how these like are parallel in a sense, is that Chris Bledsoe, they were all like out on some kind of work gig right, I think there were longers or they were doing something out there, some kind of carpentry or something. And so they went out into the woods and they were gonna go fishing. So they go out fishing, and Chris Bledsoe and they built like a bonfire and everything. Chris Bledsoe, he happened to just go take a little gander, just a little walk through the woods, and the next thing you know, he's being visited and he's being fucking taken. And he didn't remember most of it until he had to go through under hypnosis to try and remember all that missing time because he thought that only fifteen twenty minutes had passed. But whenever he came back to it was dark outside. You know, he went back to the fire where everybody else was, and nobody was really there. His son went to go looking for him, and then you find out that his son while he was looking for him. I guess his son was looking for him for like a couple of hours. But then his son comes up on this alien, right, and this alien fucking freezes him in time, like literally, he's aware, like he sees what's going on. He can't move, he can't speak, he can't do anything. And what Chris Senor says is that the aliens basically froze him there in time to protect him, to keep him from going anywhere farther, maybe from animals or maybe from getting lost or whatever. They almost wanted to keep him there, frozen, to protect him so that whenever his dad got back, he'd be able to find him and he'd be safe and everything. But it's just wild how these stories parallel like that. But so then the visitors appear. He was suddenly paralyzed, not just unable to move, but mentally frozen, as if time had paused. We're back on Wheey Streamers story.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: He remembers seeing a small figure in the doorway, something non human with a large head, dark eyes and a tight grayish suit. Then more of them appeared different types. One was short, robotic or insect like. Another one was tall, with a spindly frame, almond shape, black eyes, and pale, waxy skin the now icon gray alien as most people would know. One entity had wrinkled bluish skin, almost resembling an old man. These beings took him, not physically dragged him, but somehow floated him out of the cabin through the air. Whoa little levitation ship going on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: His memory out of the of the cabin blacks out completely after that moment. Then there is It says that he came. He came to in what he described as a metallic room, dome shaped and glowing faintly. He was naked in this room, in this chamber, so he so he calls it.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: He was naked, cold and lying on a hard surface. Sounds kind of surgical, right, Yeah. He was strapped down or immobilized by some unseen force. The entities moved around him, observing and examining him in a clinical, detached way. He recalls a long needle like object being inserted into his head near the temple. It caused a sharp jarring pain that he later said felt as if it penetrated into his mind. One being with hypnotic black eyes leaning close to him, conveying complex thoughts telepathically, but their language was alien, so it was hard to grasp. Another entity inserted something. Oh shit, another antity inserted something into his rectum. There we go an experience that left him humiliated, violated, and psychologically shattered as it would right, damn, I didn't know there was butt stuff involved in the story.
Speaker 4: So we got a temple injection for lack of better words, and a anal probing, and we're just getting started from what I get the gist of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, baby.
Speaker 2: So when the encounter ended, he was back in his cabin, but not in his bed. He was sitting upright in the living room, disoriented and confused. The fire had gone out, the house was freezing, and it was nearly it was early morning. At first, he rationalized it maybe I just had a nightmare, maybe I sleepwalked. But over the following days, pieces of memory leaked through flashbulb images, emotional flashbacks in a growing sense that something real had occurred. He began to experience night terrors and walking and waking visions, symptoms like bruises, a bloody nose, and a small circular wound on his head, an overwhelming fear of the night sky.
Speaker 4: Now I haven't heard anything about the chip behind his ear just yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna get there. We're gonna get there. There's there's.
Speaker 2: This is a deep story, dude, and I love that's the thing, dude, If you're making up a fucking story to be so detailed about all this kind of stuff, you know, Like, I mean, it's sure, it's possible, but like either one, this guy has a crazy fucking imagination, which he does.
Speaker 3: He is an author of horror books, you know.
Speaker 2: But wouldn't that be the perfect mind and the perfect type of human to operate rate and fuck with. I'm not fuck with, but initiate.
Speaker 4: Almost possibly, And I'm not I don't want to start going on the whole like trying to call the shade or call the bullshit before we get the whole story here. But I mean, HP Lovecraft very similarly was a sci fi writer who started religion. Everybody's like, oh my god, who else would be better to relay this information? And it's like, uh, probably not a sci fi writer. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you something that I don't know if this does anything for you. But all of his books and all of his screenwritings and everything before, they were always labeled as fiction.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Whenever he created this Communion book, the first one it was labeled it was his first book that was nonfiction.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's up to the author to list it as one versus the other. It's not like that goes before a border of review to fact check.
Speaker 2: Things, right, But typically whenever it's nonfiction, you don't fluff it up at all, even you know fair. It's like usually the experience, the emotions that were felt, everything that was taken from it, You're not like turning it into some kind of fantasy.
Speaker 3: It's like as it was.
Speaker 4: I don't want to believe that this guy is making this shit up. I want to believe that well except for the anal probing, of course, I want to believe that his experience is genuine.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to be the skeptic at this moment. I'm gonna be completely.
Speaker 5: Forth right here. As of this very.
Speaker 4: Moment, I'm going at this like there's no bullshit detected. We are one hundred percent with him on this. The story is as he says, it happened. I'm here, brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's still there's still more to it, so we haven't come full circle just yet. So so, yeah, he was experiencing all those crazy things, night terrors, circular wounds on his head, and then he had some weird, overwhelming fear of the night sky. Then he gets into the regression. So those are all the things that he was he could remember up until the point, and this is where we get into the regression here. So he goes under a regression hypnosis dreamer. He eventually turned to hypnotherapy, which unlocked even more memories.
Speaker 3: Of that night, as they usually do.
Speaker 2: The feeling of helplessness of being treated as a specimen, the moment of psychic intrusion when the beings accessed his thoughts and implanted alien images or codes, The realization that this wasn't the first time that he had encountered them, he had been taken before, possibly as a child. Wow, okay, uh what shook him the most?
Speaker 3: Wait? Possibly as a child.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's kind of a big detail to bring up in the beginning, Or it is more like he might have thought it was a dream or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Possibly.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing, like how these things a lot of people, how they describe these stories is that it's so out of this world that it has to be like what frame of reference do you put it in?
Speaker 3: You know, like, especially as a little kid, you.
Speaker 2: Don't even fucking know what reality is yet, you know, Like that's why I do. Whenever I was little, I used to believe that, like what what Matilda could do was real, that that was something that that could absolutely happen, you know, Like I watched that movie when I was like five years old. I was like, dude, I was fucking trying to do it and trying to move things with my mind and all that shit, which I will be learning telekinesis before we go to bro Gove.
Speaker 3: Go to bro Grove.
Speaker 2: Dot com to go get your tickets and join us in Florida, June twentieth and twenty first. It's gonna be a fucking banger fest, and we're gonna be talking about all aliens.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be bringing up fucking experiencers, We're gonna be bringing up researchers.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a full on alien night. It's going to get crazy.
Speaker 2: So if you love that type of shit, come check us out at bro Grove dot com and go get your tickets. If not, then hey, you can always just come hang out with us after the show. I mean we're good either way. We're gonna be hanging out with Matt Rife and all the good cult members out there. So you want to come hang out, do whatever you can, get a babysitter, you know, tell your job to go fuck itself for a weekend and come hang out at bro Grove with your good cult members.
Speaker 4: Okay, indeed, indeed, for the record, that's Brohmian, not Bohemian.
Speaker 3: We keep seeing comments of people that do not get what this is.
Speaker 4: Look go to Brogrove dot com and it will make a lot more sense to you. While you're there, check out the availability of the tickets.
Speaker 2: All right, that's all we're saying, Yes, yes, and there's gonna be a lot of amazing people there, Like we're we're just like a piece of the pie, and probably even a small sliver of the pie, not even big pieces of.
Speaker 3: The that are gonna be going there.
Speaker 2: But not to not to tear us down by any means, because what we're gonna bring is fucking awesome too. So fuck yeah, definitely go check out brogrove dot com, especially if you live in Florida or their surrounding states.
Speaker 3: Dude, we got is steph She's flying from Arizona.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's across the idea of contry flying over there.
Speaker 3: That's a true cult member.
Speaker 2: Be it be a Stephanie. Okay, be a Stephanie with that third eye all the way open. Distance ain't no thing when your third eye is all the way open anyway, Okay, it's all just illusion, but anyway, all right, So now we get to the emotional fallout. So what shook him the most was not just the violation, but the spiritual dimension. Despite the trauma, he had a deep, unsettling sense of familiarity. It felt as though the beings had always been there, just beyond the veil of awareness. They were not merely scientific observers. They were architects of something of some deeper mystery, interacting with his soul, not just his body, he would later write.
Speaker 3: They were not human. He would hear anything. I don't know what the fuck that was.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's outside, I don't know, he would later write in his quotes, they were not human, but they were also not monsters. They were other and they had been with me perhaps all my life.
Speaker 3: That's his experience. You know.
Speaker 2: From starting to finish, we're going to get into a little bit more of his book books also, because that's going to take us even deeper. There's so many breadcrumbs to this story and it's going to be hard to try and piece it all together to really get a good, you know, foundational understanding.
Speaker 3: Is this guy a grifter? Is it a true story?
Speaker 2: I'll say, you know, I kind of I've always heard about this story, you know, you always hear about the name Whitley Streeber and all the books that he wrote, and you know, all the research that he's done and everything, but I never dove into it like to this depth. So I'm I'm learning even now with all the good cult members out there. So this is I mean, I find it fascinating. But so let's get into the first book that he writes in nineteen eighty seven called Communion. Okay, you heard him talking about it earlier in the video with Danny Jones, So we're gonna dive into that book a little bit here. So the first part it talks about. In the beginning of the book, it talks about the actual abduction experience. So Communion begins with Whitley Strieber's shocking personal account of an alleged abduction from his remote in Upstate New York on the night of December twenty sixth, nineteen eighty five. He describes waking up paralyzed, encountering non human entities, and undergoing bizarre invasive procedures. The experience leaves him confused, terrified, and questioning his sanity. Much of the early book centers on his attempt to make sense of the incident, including his exploration of hypnosis to recover fragmented memories. This initial encounter becomes the catalyst for a broader investigation into what really happened and whether these beings were extraterrestrial, interdimensional, or something even stranger. Then the book goes into the trauma and the transformation. So Streebird does not simply present his story as a UFO encounter. He treats it like a psychological and spiritual wound. Almost the book is written with an intensely personal tone, folks, focusing on the emotional and existential fallout of the event. He discusses feelings of violation, fear, and isolation, describing how the experiences shattered his sense of reality through ongoing encounters and dreamlike memories. Streeber begins to suspect that his contact with these entities didn't begin that night. He had been but they had been happening since childhood. He compares the abduction not to scientific study, but to an ancient form of initiation or spiritual awakening, one that strips away the ego. Nextly we get into the further deeper you get into the book. He's describing the visitors as he calls them. The entities Streeber describes are not limited to the popular grays of UFO lore. While the cover art of Communion features a classic gray alien, his encounter involves a variety of beings, some with insect like features, others mechanical or humanoid. These visitors, as he calls them, seem to operate on the broader, or on the border, between physical and metaphysical reality. They use telepathy, time distortion, and often cloak themselves in screen memories to mask their presence. Streeber never definitively claims that they are aliens. Instead, he explores the possibility that they may be spiritual beings, ultradimensional intelligences, or even aspects of human consciousness itself.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I love that. I hope that that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Like I prefer this story over the physical they're from Mars story, Like this is like way deeper kind of shit, Like I mean.
Speaker 4: Especually, I disagree with that, but I mean I'm good with them either way. You know, I think both could very well be happening at the same time, interdimensional and interplanetary. Maybe they're one and the same. Maybe they are completely separate entities altogether.
Speaker 3: I don't know, So interplanetary is more interesting to you than interdimensional.
Speaker 4: I put them both in the same category, like as far as like how cool they are, how interesting they are all that, Like not from Mars, obviously, right that that sounds fucking preposterous. But to say that a living entity got here from two galaxies away in some way, shape or form, and they bringing themselves here to Earth to establish communication with the human race, that is fascinating interesting all that stuff to me. Same time, to say that this is a seventh dimensional entity that is making itself known to us three dimensional plebs over here is equally like?
Speaker 3: Bro what like?
Speaker 5: Both sound cool as.
Speaker 3: Hell to me.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying ones more or less than the other.
Speaker 4: It's just you know, me and you have very different perspectives on reality, so I could see why one would seem more appealing to you versus one over mine.
Speaker 2: That's all which is I find it fascinating because a lot of people will come to their conclusion as to what aliens are and where they come from, mainly based upon their own personal experiences. Now, you never witnessed an alien per se, but you did witness a being that was a nine angel that was absolutely not from a planet, right right, So it would be more in the dimensional than it would be the physical planet. I mean, call it dimensional, call it Heaven, call it Hell, whatever I mean. Let's just say that Heaven and Hell are more like dimensional places than they would be physical places.
Speaker 3: Would you disagree with that?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I necessarily agree or disagree with that statement.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Could it be that Heaven is another dimension overlaid on top of ours that we can't see.
Speaker 5: I understand the talking point. I don't necessarily agree with that.
Speaker 4: I also don't necessarily agree with Hell being at the center of the Earth with all the magma, Like, I don't necessarily agree or disagree with either of those points, right, But I also don't believe that my experience of what I saw and and all of the things came from a different planet.
Speaker 3: Not at all. It's more preposterous.
Speaker 2: It's well, I'm sorry, it's so it's more preposteros that they would come from a planet, that then it would be from a dimension. Speaking on the demon and the angel, right, Like, it would be more believable if they came from a dimension than a planet, I guess, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could see it being more believable, But I still don't necessarily get down with that. I don't, And I'm not saying that just because I'm being the stick in the mud here. I'm saying that I don't. I don't fully get down with the theory that Hell is a dimension and that Heaven is a dimension. I don't disbelieve them. I just don't like throw my lot in with that one, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But let's just say that it's not even disregard the places, but the beings. You know, call them angels, demons in your in your circumstance, you know, Like now, I just wonder how they would get here.
Speaker 4: I think they're always here personally. I And again, I'm not trying to make this religious.
Speaker 2: Episode, no, no, no, I'm just genuinely curious how you look at it.
Speaker 4: I see this as there is a spiritual warfare going around us at all times right now.
Speaker 5: There could very well be an angel in my studio with me.
Speaker 4: Right now, as well as there could be a demon in my studio with me as we speak right at all times, there is a greater than zero percent chance that there is something else of that nature in the room with you now. Most ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of the time, these entities will never let themselves be known to you, right, They're never gonna show themselves.
Speaker 5: They're never gonna let you hear their voice or whatever.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they may choose to, And there's usually a reason for that, right, And we don't know that reason until way after the fact and we look back on it and realize, oh, that's what that was for whatever the case is. But I believe that at all times there is not just the dochotomy of good and evil ying Yang conversation. I believe there's actual warfare, actual fighting going on on the spiritual front around us at all times, so I don't see it as necessarily the other dimensional.
Speaker 2: So how do you separate that though, because exactly what you're saying is what people would describe as dimensional overlays on top of this reality.
Speaker 5: It's the same concept.
Speaker 4: Remember when we talked about flat Land, right, It's not like the three dimensional world was happening on top of the two dimensional world. Okay, it was the three dimensional shape came to flat Land and made itself present to them. He took the two dimensional object and brought it into the three dimensional realm. It was a whole different place, a whole different world, not stacked on top of each other, completely separate locations. I believe that that's more likely the case. Now, how do you jump from dimension to dimension? I believe that that's more in a lone of like wormholes possibly or tearing through the fabric of time and space. Which is why I believe that if just personally Jacob speaking on be half of Jacob, let's say that there is a extraterrestrial life form living and not necessarily eating oxygen, but by all senses of what we would call living a life on another planet two three, five galaxies away and they are jumping here. Maybe they have developed how to travel at light speed. Maybe maybe it's more likely to me personally that they have found a way to tear through the fabric of time and space and basically teleport from point A to point B.
Speaker 5: But there's still a physical entity.
Speaker 3: Still living in the third dimension.
Speaker 4: Yes, Now, does that mean that they are able to step into the fourth dimension for travel, because that fourth dimensional would be time, so they're able to step into and out of it. And maybe that's a whole Maybe that's a technological thing that they've broken the veil on. I see that as a possibility, But per just my personal beliefs, Angels, demons, God, the Devil, Heaven, Hell, all that is completely separate from the dimensional conversation. Like I don't believe that God resides in the tenth dimension. I believe he created all of the dimensions tenth included.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that's in outside of the dimensions. Angels and demons would also live outside of those dimensions that God created.
Speaker 4: Yes, Now, are they able to jump into an out of them as they see fit to do their bidding. That God or the devil or whatever has told them, yes, one hundred percent, they can do whatever the fuck they want. Right, they have free will, Otherwise they wouldn't have chose to rebel all the things like, that's a whole philosophical hypothe got a conversation. I'm with you, but it's kind of the same concept. I'll talk to you like the video game. Let's say, all this is a matrix, right, Everything from the first dimension all the way the tenth dimension is all a part of the computer program. We just happen to find ourselves on level three. Just for the sake of this conversation. The programmer and all of his IT texts are outside of the program. They can jump in at level eight to rewrite some code. They can jump in at level three our dimension and tell somebody, Hey, you need to act this way, or you're fucking this up, or hey, I need to collect some data from you.
Speaker 5: I e anal p, I eat this who knows who knows?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: But they're able to jump in and out of because they are removed from yet able to go into the program. I see that as more of a and this is just my own understanding. I think that's more along the lines of how angels, demons, God, Satan all that plays into our physical existence.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, that's understandable. I guess I was just thinking. And it's always fun to get like different perspectives like that, because you know, if you stay only in your perspective and you think you know everything, then it almost becomes an echo chamber and you never really learn anything or different perspectives to even be able to balance up against other perspectives, you know.
Speaker 3: So I think that's important.
Speaker 2: But just a question though, whenever they talk about and this is I'm not I'm not going religious here, that's not where I'm trying to go. But because I think, in my opinion, angels, demons, God, all that stuff, aliens are all in the same kind of category of they exist but may be not here where we don't know kind of thing. But whenever you hear about the fallen angels, for example, you know, we talk about the fallen angels, some of them call them an Anaki whatever that eventually they end up mating with earth women, right, if we're looking at that in a physical type of way, Whenever they fell I guess how I would look at that is, if let's say they exist in the seventh dimension.
Speaker 3: Let's just throw a number out and you.
Speaker 2: Would have to fall and somehow incorporate yourself into the third dimensional reality that we exist in, and then they're able to I don't know, manifest themselves into some kind of physical body, because from your example, the demon was like physical but also not physical at the same time, which maybe you would be able to call dimensional overlay kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Right, It was able to touch me, so I know it is at least able to have some sort of physical appendage. So I mean take that for what it is. But I also believe that they are also shape shifters.
Speaker 2: Okay, but all right, so even whenever the thank God for the blessed Angel Jonathan came and saved you, whenever, let's say, so he shot that fucking demon with the flaming arrow, right, what happened to that demon after that? Did he just poof out of existence? Did he crawl away? Did he walk away? Do you remember what happened?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: He uh he more or less like de materialized.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, so you saw him almost like pixel out.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, so we're getting off topic, but I ain't mad at it. So when I was five, and the first time I saw it, dematerialized in a way, he pretty much swirled into himself and then disappeared, like it looked like it was like going through like a swirling in a toilet bowl, if you will, into the center, and then he was gone. Now cut to when I was sixteen, it was more or less him phasing out of existence, like uh, I guess uh, I want to say, like just kind of like slowly fading out, so to speak. But that's the best way that I could describe what I was seeing. And it wasn't just one shot. It was like every time he got shot, he was going a little more, a little more, a little more.
Speaker 2: Kind of thing, okay, and just getting kind of weird here, Like you know, I don't necessarily believe in in demons and all that kind of stuff. But you mentioned something very interesting earlier, and you said shape shifter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he's presented himself in different forms over the years, right, I mean, hell, even when I was twenty five, I think it was the last time I saw him, he presented to himself in a completely different way.
Speaker 2: Right, And so I'm kind of looking at that as if could it have been an alien that shape shifted into a demon and that's how it represented to you, because that was kind of I don't know if that was your beliefs. You're only five years old, Like what beliefs do you have at five?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: But yeah, I was a Christian, but not I didn't have the bounds of knowledge into my faith as I do now. Is more like you know, Bible stories out of the picture book and shit like that.
Speaker 2: I guess, like it's I feel like it's kind of fun to look at it through not an abduction, but almost like an alien visitation. Like just substitute demon for alien, an angel for alien, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, if you look, there's a lot of Christians that do.
Speaker 4: And because demons are known to be shape shift, he's not just by my story.
Speaker 5: A lot of stories tell us this.
Speaker 4: A lot of people say that if it's an alien, oh no, I don't believe in aliens. I believe in demons, and that a demon could materialize themselves to look like the picture behind your head right now, right and so like, and that's that's a thought, and I don't disregard that as an impossibility by any means, But that's I also somebody who believes that they are happening. At the same time, I believe in aliens and I believe in demons. I believe, yes, demons could show themselves as an alien if it was like to draw fear out of somebody, or to achieve a goal that they have or something like that. But I don't believe that every alien out there is just a demon in disguise.
Speaker 3: That's just me.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I'm just trying to put it into these terms because if you think about Willy Streeber, he talked about how there were good ones and then some like cold and more clinical type of ones, you know, almost like to me, almost like evil, you know, like I imagine the good ones ain't gonna be fucking inserting to probe up your ass, right Like, I wouldn't look at that as a good thing. But if you look at it through those lens like I guess, if you're looking at it through like you know, depending on what your lens of spirituality is, maybe you would look at that as a demon, right like kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I could see it.
Speaker 4: But also, at the same time, are all dogs going to attack you. No, but there are dogs that will, and there are dogs that will drag you out of traffic and save your life.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And it's just a dog that you've never met before. It didn't have to be your pet or anything like that. Humans, is every single person you meet got the best intentions for you or do? Some of them truly have evil within their hearts and they want to do you harm. I feel and this is just again my own opinion. I feel like aliens are in that same regard. Some of them are truly out for their own interests and they do not care if they kill you or not. I think some might be out to try to help you, give you some wisdom, give you some some insight. Some of them might be just neutral. They're just out here to take a little sample and they're out of here. And you may take that experience as evil because like not to take away antoprobing. Fine, it's got such a stigma of nightmares. They say nightmares, sure, but like you said, the chip in the ear, Let's say that if an alien came to you and you felt like a needle go behind your ear, it didn't kill you, But then the next day you've got like a bump behind your ear. You might take that as evil, but in reality, it was scientists on a mission and they were chipping a new subject, if you will. And it wasn't inherently good or evil. It was just kind of a scientific neutral kind of thing. But it's about how did you take it with your perspective. I see aliens as being able to be across the entire spectrum on.
Speaker 2: That well, and even comparatively, I mean even the demons or the fallen ones or whatever. They used to all be angels, right, or they used to all be like in God's realm, right, so that they were all one thing, and then some of them converted and you know what I mean, yeah, like, and so maybe that that even proves the almost dualistic nature of everything at that point.
Speaker 3: Right, So, whether you're talking about will, whether you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about good aliens, bad aliens, demons, angels, us. You know, there's some really great people out there, there's some really shitty people out there. You just made the dog grifference. Some of them will bite you, some of them will save your fucking life. It's just like the dualistic kind of nature. And I don't know. I like, this is a fun thing. This is a fun conversation.
Speaker 4: Oh, I agree, And I think that that also goes towards like existence can't happen unless we have free will. And I know that a lot of people will disagree with me on that, and they believe in destiny and fate, and I don't necessarily disagree with those either, but I believe that those are also happening interwoven at the same time, and it take way religiosity out of it. I think that we inherently have the free will to do and be and say and act however the hell we want. There's consequences for that in this life and the one after, and all that with you one hundred percent. But I believe the aliens, angels, demons, all these things also have free will. Otherwise the harmonious balance of what makes existence exist can't work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure, just my perspective. Yeah yeah, I mean, you know, like a fly has free will. Does it want to go fly? You know, with I don't know, does it want to go eat shit? Or does it want to just go be off in the wind or be stuck in your fucking window or whatever?
Speaker 4: You know, all right, So talking about flies insects, let's talk about insectoids as far as aliens are concerned.
Speaker 5: Now, again, just my beliefs.
Speaker 4: I believe that certain creatures are completely instinct driven, and they don't have hopes and dreams and aspirations and all of these things. It's strictly survivalists. It is strictly based off of instinct. Exactly, lower mind, if you will. I believe insectoid aliens might be of that variety. They might be more of a hive mind, if you will, and they're only out to accomplish one goal, and that is to survive. Right now, I could be wrong, and maybe there are some insectoid aliens that are operating at a mental capacity that we cannot even perceive, and they are way more intelligent than we are.
Speaker 5: It's possible, but it.
Speaker 4: Leads more credence to me that they would be more of the drones, if you will. They go out, they perform their function, they get the fuck out of there, whatever the case might be.
Speaker 2: Right right, like, maybe a mosquito doesn't know anything other than you just suck blood, you know, That's all it knows.
Speaker 4: Exactly, So to say that an insectoid alien, the praying mantis, droid like exactly. They're not over here trying to break the laws of physics and do scientific research. They're performing a surgery of types for whatever that purpose is, and they're kicking you out afterwards and they're gone. It's just very possible. But that being said, there's more than just the insectoids. There's more than just the grees, there's more than just the reptilians. This is why I believe there's more species of aliens out there than we perceive.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Some of those might be the interdimensional variety. Some of those might be from a galaxy to galaxies away or something like that. I think all of them are so possible and very much within the realm of the conversation for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is why the conversation that he brings up as far as evolving consciously or spiritually or something like that, if you think about it, you know, you can be of that lower mind, of that animalistic kind of primal mind. You're just here to eat, sleep and fuk.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's all you really care about, that's all you think about. That's lower mind. You can almost call that droid like, right, like you can almost call that droid like, but you do have the capability of transcending those things and seeing more beautiful things and the different perspectives of the nature of reality and stuff like that, and that would be almost like what he's trying to say is almost like raising your consciousness, that you're not necessarily succumbing to your droid like nature of what it means to be a human, but you're a sending spiritually and you're having more awareness and your third eyes opening up and all that kind of stuff. So whenever people talk about this, I feel like people might think, like, oh man, he's getting woo woo wee.
Speaker 3: He's talking about consciousness and stuff like.
Speaker 2: It's like, dude, we need to understand that seriously, because there are a lot of people out there that are very only animalistic in their mind. It's fight or flight all day, and some people are motivated by fear. That's all they That's all they gotta do, you know, Like I gotta go to work. Are also I'm gonna get kicked out of my house, or all right, I gotta go to work, or my car's gonna get repolled, or I got to take care of my kids or all CPS is gonna come get them. It's like an you're operating out of fear, which is a lower vibration. And what this guy's trying to say, and what many others have tried to say, whether it be psychedelic experience or alien experience, or religious experience or whatever, is to transcend that lower mind to become more, because we all have the capability of becoming more. So just want to clarify that for anybody who just thinks of this conversation as woo wood that like, there's some real shit about it.
Speaker 5: Oh, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: So now getting back to the story here, right, So he wrote a book about his first experience and he breaks it all down, start to finish.
Speaker 5: Now what do you do after the book?
Speaker 2: Well, there's still more to the book that I wanted to get to. So it says, as Strieber shares his experience in the book, he draws parallels to ancient mythologies, religious visitations, and folklore. He speculates that these visitors have interacted with humanity throughout history, appearing as oh.
Speaker 3: Fuck me, we were just talking about this. There we go.
Speaker 2: He speculates that these visitors have interacted with humanity throughout history, appearing as angels, demons, or gods in earlier times. He theorizes that their goal may be to awaken human consciousness or to guide us through some kind of evolutionary transition. Streeber's courage to publish Communion inspired thousands of people around the world to come forward with similar stories. The book helped validate the experiences of abductees and launched a wave of serious public discussion about alien contact. And then the book finishes. It says the journey of mystery not certainty. So Communion is not a conventional alien book. It's deeply introspective, philosophical, and often unsettling. Streeber does not claim to have all the answers. Instead, he invites the reader to sit with the mystery. Are the visitors real? Are they benevolent or manipulative? Are they a reflection of our own psyche? Or actual beings from another realm. Streeber's ultimate message is that something is that, something deeply strange and intelligent is interacting with humanity, and it may require a total transformation of consciousness to truly understand it. In the end, Communion is less about aliens and more about the fragility of reality, the mystery of the mind, and the terrifying beauty of the unknown.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I need to read that now.
Speaker 2: Wow, that sounds awesome. So then he had other books, and we're gonna delve into those because it's more of like the evolution, the next steps and maybe what he he you know, meditates on or experiences more or something like that. So it says each one dives deeper into the mystery of introduced mystery introduced in Communion, but approaches it with new insights and levels of depth. So the next book that was came after Communion is Transformation, that came out in eighty eight, so right the year after or no, he wrote the first book in eighty eighty seven, wasn't it? Yeah, eighty seven, And then the next book comes out in eighty eight called Transformation. So in Transformation, Streeber and these are shorter, I just wanted to dive a little bit deeper into community. But in Transformation, Streeber continues to explore his contact with the visitors, but the focus shifts from fear to spiritual awakening. He begins to interpret the experiences less as alien Abductions is in more as a kind of mystical initiation process. The trauma is still present, strange beings, paralyzing encounters, and moments of raw terror, but now now there's a growing recognition that something profound and possibly benevolent is at work. Strieber shares his new encounters, including visions of humanity's futures, of humanity's future, and increasingly symbolic dreamlike experiences. The central theme of Transformation to the book is a personal evolution. Streeber grapples with how the visitors seem to be challenging him to grow beyond ordinary human consciousness. He suggests that their methods, though invasive and often terrifying, are designed to break down his ego and expand his awareness. He compares their presence to ancient initiatory rights, where initiates must face death to be spiritually reborn. The book becomes not just a recounting of events, but in meditation on consciousness, mortality, and transcendence. Streeber also widens his lens, connecting his experiences with historical, spiritual teachings and mythological archetypes. He theorizes that these entities have been guiding humanity behind the scenes for millennia. Unlike Communion, which leans means into terror and mystery, Transformation is more speculative and philosophical. It marks a turning point in his journey from victim of the unknown to a willing participant in a grand metaphysical experiment. Wook, sign me up, baby, sign me up.
Speaker 3: I'm reading all these Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The next book that came after was Breakthrough, and this was six years later, in nineteen ninety five. So a Breakthrough is Streeber's attempt to consolidate and make sense of his years long contact with the visitors. By this point, he's more confident in his belief that the experiences are real, but still mysterious. He now frames the encounters as part of a long term relationship between these beings and humanity. While still strange and often unsettling, the tone is more constructive. Streeber now asked the question what is the purpose behind these contacts? In this book, he begins to focus on communication, not just telepathy or symbols, but what the visitors are trying to teach us. He suggests that the human soul may be at the center of their interest. He introduces the concept of communion of souls, a sort of spiritual network or higher consciousness that the visitors may be connected to. He also discusses the possibility that these beings are either monitoring or influencing our development, perhaps even warning us about environmental or societal collapse. Strieber also touches more explicitly on cover ups and secrecy he suggests. He suggests that intelligence agencies may be aware of the visitors and possibly interacting with them. There are stories of surveillance interference and a sense that certain powerful forces do not want this information becoming public. But above all, Breakthrough reinforces his central message, which is that we must overcome fear if we are to understand what is really happening. Contact with these beings isn't about aliens, It's about human evolution, the mystery of the soul, and are forgotten place in the cosmos. That sounds like a fun book. And then there's one more book. I'll just read the read it quickly here, So the last book on this category. I don't know if he wrote more books after this or not, but I'm sure, I mean why not. I mean a writer going right? You know, podcasts are going podcast that's what we do. So then so He wrote that that previous book Breakthrough in ninety five. Then in ninety six he wrote another book called The Secret School. So in The Secret School, Streemer turns the clock back and examined strange memories from his childhood Oh Here we Go, revealing that his contact experiences may have started much earlier than he realized. He recalls being taken along with other children to what he describes as a secret school where mysterious beings taught lessons about the stars, consciousness, and destiny. These early memories had long been buried in the book acts as a recovery of forgotten knowledge. The quote unquote school wasn't a physical place in the traditional sense. It felt like a liminal space, both real and dream like. The lessons he remembers weren't academic, but cosmic, learning about death, time, spiritual power, and humanity's role in the universe. He speculates that these teachings were meant to prepare certain people to help guide humanity through a coming shift. The book blurs the lines between mystical initiation, abduction narrative, and metaphysical allegory, Unlike his earlier books, which focus heavily on adult trauma and confusion. The Secret School has a nostalgic and almost sacred tone. It presents a more hopeful picture of the Visitor phenomena, not as an invasion, but as a form of divine instruction. Strieber suggests that there may be others like him, initiated in childhood, forgotten and now awakening to their mission. The Secret School may be ancient, timeless, and still active in the shadows of our lives.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Either he's a one hell of an imagination on him, which we know he does, or dude, just can you put yourself in the frame of mind that what if this is real?
Speaker 3: Like? What if he's not full of shit? Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't at this moment believe that he inherently is, Okay, I think that he is drawing on a lot of things that sound very esoteric and very occult.
Speaker 5: Right at least rhymes with that.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying that his experience wasn't necessarily esoteric and what some might call a cult like in nature.
Speaker 5: It's interesting, it's very interesting.
Speaker 3: Brouh.
Speaker 4: I put up an article about the guy, and I don't know if we need to read it. If we are gonna keep our third eye all the way open, then, like all the way open.
Speaker 5: We need to look at it from all sides.
Speaker 4: But I also don't want it to seem like I want to throw shade at the guy because I don't. I don't inherently think that he's a liar or anything like that. It's it's just like I'm listening to this and the first story of his experience and the abduction and all that interesting, fascinating with Johanna.
Speaker 5: It's like the more he looks back on it, the more.
Speaker 4: He's trying to make sense of it in a way as one does, and right, right, right, And the way that he has made the most sense out of it is seemingly of a very esoteric flavoring, which sure, which I vibe with personally, right, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Not to say that it's right or wrong. I mean, I'm not saying that I one hundred percent believe it. I'm just I like to put myself whenever we hear stories like out there kind of stories like this, or out there kind of conspiracies. And I know a lot of people are like, oh, Jonathan, he just fucking believes everything.
Speaker 3: It's it's not like that.
Speaker 2: I just want people to understand how my mind works and why I tend to like agree with everybody, especially in the realm of like while we're.
Speaker 3: On the show.
Speaker 2: It's because the only way I can personally understand something is if I believe every word that this person is telling me, and then afterward I kind of gather my thoughts and then I'm like, Okay, well, this is where I may disagree, this is where I may agree whatever, But I always try and put myself in the in the realm of believing it before trying to dice it up and call it bullshit, Like I like to hear the whole fucking thing, and then I'll come to a conclusion that's where I that's where That's how my mind works personally, and you.
Speaker 5: And me are very different in that regard as well.
Speaker 4: Like even in high school, right whenever your teacher would be teaching you a new concept, something you had never heard before, and not just history write something like that math, they're teaching you algebra two, and it's a concept that like, yeah, you can see on the board, you see all the numbers work.
Speaker 5: You understand that this does work.
Speaker 4: But you would take like, okay, I'm just gonna initially write out the rip, assume that this is all true, and just go from there and then dissect it. I am on the opposite scale of it. I'm dissecting it as I see it. Sometimes it doesn't make sense to me. Sometimes I need a little more clarification on things, and I kind of ask questions as I go along, because because that's how that's how I gain an understanding of something. Yeah, I stain things you can hear and you just like, Okay, you could see all the pieces fit together, and it's all good. Some of those Okay, the pieces fit together, but I don't understand how they fit together. Can you break that one down for me a little bit further, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: And whenever I'm learning something new. I've never seen myself as the brightest kid. I got straight c's whenever I was in school. I did barely the fucking bare minimum just to get by because I knew for sure I was not going to go going to go to college, and if I was, it was going to be on a football scholarship. That was the only thing I really gave a fuck about, right, Yeah, I just wasn't interested in doing these things that was just my mentality. But whenever I was trying to understand, I would assume that, all right, well, this is the story. I want to try and learn it through your perspective first, because maybe my perspective isn't broad enough to really grasp the reality of what I'm trying to be taught and trying to learn. So I want to learn it from the other person's perspective. That's probably the best way that I can put it, is that I'm trying to get into their mind and outside of mine.
Speaker 3: I could never do that, man.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you exactly the class where I really had to start questioning things as it was being told to me. Freshman year of high school, I had a Civics teacher. All right, miss McCrory. I will never forget this woman. I loved her to death. But here here was the situation. Okay, we walk in. There was a big old wall sign on one of her walls saying agree, and on the other side it was a big old sign saying disagree. And once a week she would bring up something could be anything, could be the use of nuclear warheads, could be gay rights, could be, gun laws, could be something from class because I also had her for Civics and then American history, so it could be something from history, right, whatever the case was, just a situation is presented to the class, and you would go sit on the side that most aligned with you. And if you didn't know, there was even a section in the middle for neutral or I don't know, or I needed to learn a little bit more about it, whatever the case is. And as class would go on, we would have an open form debate and you would move. There would be kids that would move whenever they learned new information about a topic or whatever the case might be. But she, although she did a very good job of presenting the question, she was a bleeding heart liberal, bleeding heart liberal, and she wasn't shy about it. She didn't look down on anybody, or she wasn't disrespectful to a kid who was ultra conservative or anything like that.
Speaker 5: But you would tell there'd be.
Speaker 4: Like slight little digs, slight little nudges to where you knew where she lined up. And she would propose certain questions in a way, and she would propose questions on this, or she would play devil's advocates.
Speaker 5: She did it very well.
Speaker 4: But I learned very early on that even though the question just got asked and I could just go off of it, what did you mean by that? Explain this point before I even take a stance on this. I want to know exactly what you're asking because you may have just given it to me in a certain way through a certain lens, and I don't. I don't get down like that. So and I understand why that was the point. She didn't want kids to take it right off the rip at face value, or maybe if you're initially gonna do that, you would sit down that seat, but as the class would continue, you would shift over and you go to a different spot, whatever the case is, right, And so from that day I pretty much was like, okay, so I'm just gonna get all the information I can period before I say yeay or nay to any fucking thing, right.
Speaker 2: And I think that I guess I just looked at it differently because I always just assumed that, like, who am I to assume that my lens is the correct one to even be able to justify if this person's lens is correct or not?
Speaker 3: Like I didn't.
Speaker 2: I never looked at anything politically, especially in high school. I didn't know shit about politics. I never paid attention to what was happening in politics. I didn't care. I still don't care, Like honestly, I literally don't give a fuck about anything political unless it's on this show.
Speaker 3: Then we dive into it, and you know, that's that story.
Speaker 2: But I never looked at anything through a lens, because once you used to looking at certain things through your own lens, it's almost impossible to be able to connect to the other person, to connect to the other story, because now it's almost like that lens is giving you almost right to judge before you even finish the story or before you even understand the other perspective. You know what I'm saying, Judge, judge not and like, oh this person's demand. Not that I'm not saying like that in that sense, but like, I try not to have a specific frame of reference because then it won't allow me to really fully connect and understand. And that's that's basically, that's all I was trying to say about how I interpret, you know, stories and stuff like this. I mean, look, whether it's real or not. Like I'm interested in the esoteric. I love when people start getting esoteric and more deeply intertwined into the spiritual understanding about what it means, because we know that we're temporarily here. We know that we're just fucking souls inside of meat suits. So let's understand what the soul meaning behind it is, because what purpose does it even like make it to understand uh, human physical reality if it's only a fucking fart in the wind compared to the soul, which is eternal.
Speaker 3: That's the way I kind of look at it, you know, I agree. I agree that.
Speaker 4: I mean, for my own beliefs, I believe that what we do in this life will affect us in the next one.
Speaker 5: So I mean, and you could take it to a karmic way.
Speaker 3: Right exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it does play into what happens next, whether that be final judgment or the next cycle. How you're born and what level you're born into and all these things, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's the thing.
Speaker 4: We got to understand that, yes, we are physical entities, and while we're only here, like you said, for a fart in the wind, a fucking vapor in the wind, as some texts might say, we do got to take every second of it as a gift. We got to apply ourselves to the absolute best that we can for the next journey.
Speaker 5: Sure that may look.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, sure, sure, so you know what, I'm actually gonna go against you here for a second. I don't want to hear the negativity that's being talked about, because I want people to listen to this and just sit with it, like what do you think from it? From you know, an actual standpoint, through your own specific lens, before you start to hear backstories. And I don't even know the backstory. I don't know the shit that's connected to this story.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I literally just started researching this today and it was more so aligning with like what's the story? How did it go? How is he presenting it? That kind of thing whenever you start getting into like, okay, maybe he and I don't know the story, but just I, for example, maybe he like scapegoaded on his taxes and didn't pay him Like, oh, I don't care, you.
Speaker 4: Know, like I glazed over the article briefly, and some of it is strictly hatred. It's somebody sip and hater raid way too hard for sure. There are sections of it where they show that he has also been a fan of the occult for years and years and has followed the teachings of two different Armenian occultists and so, and I don't know if that necessary plays in or not.
Speaker 3: Are me and occultists? You don't hear about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, there's two of them.
Speaker 4: I actually, as I was kind of typing because some of those words, I saw these words at the bottom, and I'm like, that is.
Speaker 3: That a person? Is that philosophy? What is this?
Speaker 4: They are two scholars that also delved into esotericism and mysticism and things like that and all. So to say that this his experience, I'm not taking away from it. It's I'm not saying that I one hundred percent believe him or one hundred percent and trying to debunk him at all.
Speaker 3: I'm taking it.
Speaker 4: At face value that he had an experience that MRI scan that he has. I'm taking it at face value that he absolutely has a chip implanted in his brain.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: I just I don't want people to hear you know, And like I said, I don't know the information, but people are real quick to throw the baby out with the bathwater, and I don't want that to get lost in that narrative, you know what I'm saying, Because you can, you can be a piece of shit and still have an alien experience, you know what I'm saying, Like it still is possible, Like bad people go have amazing experiences all the time, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's where I'm I'm wrong.
Speaker 5: Chris Bledsoe is of the Christian variety, is he not? Or Am I making that up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, he's a Christian.
Speaker 4: Okay, So this could be looked at in a very similar but different light. Okay, So Bledsoe sees these orbs and he believes they are something angelic.
Speaker 2: Correct, not in the traditional sense, but more of like the I guess you would say New age sense. Interesting, he combines, he combines the esoteric with his Christian understanding, Like they're not separate. It's just that he looks at the Bible in a different way, like he interprets it in a different way.
Speaker 3: So, I mean each of their own.
Speaker 2: I mean there's eight hundred different sectors of Christianity anyway, I mean, what's what's eight hundred and one?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: But that's kind of a point.
Speaker 4: So he is making the most sense he can out of the experience that he is having, right, and through his lens, he is putting it to a Christian christ Esque, whatever you want to say, type of lens. This guy, if if he has some sort of a background in esotericism and he has a real interest in the mystery schools of old and these types of things, it only makes sense to me that he would try to make sense of this experience through some sort of a mysticism and esoteric lens. I'm not saying that to detract from him. I'm saying that any person having an experience like this, especially a traumatic one like he's describing, would try to make sense of that in whatever way that they can. And if you're somebody that was brought up with a Hindu background, you might think that this was a shape shifted version of Krishna coming in and doing something to you, and you would use that to try to make sense of it in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying, right.
Speaker 2: It's almost like you always have to have something to compare it to, you know, For example, like I played football for a long time, and there was times that I fucked people up, and then there was other times where people fucked me up right, and of those times that let's say I got I got hit by like a blind side, which I got plenty of blind side hits in my life. They suck, right. The only thing that you can compare that to is being run over by a mack truck.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You've never been hit by a mack truck. You also have no frame of reference to compare it. Again, it's the only thing I can compare it to, you know.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I thought that this was This is a fucking this is a very kind of like deeply almost philosophical kind of conversation and I dig those. So yeah, any of the good cult members you enjoy this, you like the topic, Maybe you want to input your two cents. Maybe there was something that we missed. You know, we are human, I mean, mistakes happen and stuff like that. This was my research that I was able to find to try and get to the core of the story.
Speaker 3: What does it mean? What was he experiencing? Is the truthful? Is he not? Whatever? Let us know what is the best way for them to let us know?
Speaker 4: Jacob, Absolutely, the best way for you to actually before I even talk about the best way to let us know the best way that you can install a little bit of that, maybe even extra dimensional, a little bit of a futuristic looking into the future to see what might come to be.
Speaker 5: And you know what, you decide you don't want.
Speaker 3: To be poor in the future.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying you want to be rich, but you at least want to have some sort of a comfortable nest egg for yourself. You don't need the aliens, you don't need mysticism, you don't need philosophy and prophecy to tell you these things, but you do need some precious metals, some silver, some gold, some bullion. What you could do right now is go to the link below at cocsilver dot com and check it out if you want to get your start in the buying, selling, and trading of gold and silver, bullion, minted coins, weight and artifacts and all the things which honestly, I would call some of these things artifacts.
Speaker 3: There's this one. It's like a platinum scab shits fucking fire.
Speaker 4: But anyway, if you would like to get your hands on some of this while it's still affordable, and you can do this, listen, the price of silver and gold keeps going up, up, up, while you are able to get your hands on some Now is the time cocsilver dot com again link in the description below.
Speaker 5: I like that you put down the third eye. Hell yeah, brother, absolutely?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: But the other way, what you could do to let us know what you feel about this episode, what you feel about our back and forth conjecture on this How do you feel about our guy here? Do you think that this is a hoax? Do you think that he is onto something here? Do you believe that his experience was esoterry? Do you believe his experience was a physical and interdimensional in applarents Harry whatever, let us know. We want to hear your opinions, and the place and time in which you could do that would be too Please hit.
Speaker 8: The five stars, hit the shares of the life, suscribes, comment, leave a postly review, and shares with your frience family, shares everyverere.
Speaker 5: Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity our algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promotes and more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members?
Speaker 3: Actor Steve, Fine, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 8: And while you're at it, why you're letting us know what's going on. Go check out metamistery Jonathan's other show and getting the same five star reviews and the positive comments over on that platform. Go check out the caj to Night, Go check out each of our individual patreons every Wednesday night for our.
Speaker 4: Wednesday Night lives at nine pm Central.
Speaker 3: And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And with that being said, this was another episode.
Speaker 2: I'm the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan Jack and there's one very important, exture ly vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Abnev is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you.
Speaker 3: Spend or what you buy.
Speaker 4: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 3: Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 4: Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free ship beef with the code Cult