Speaker 1: What's up everybody? That was me yawning.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean I'm ready.
Speaker 1: That's get That's how I get ready.
Speaker 2: A lot of people like runners, you know how they stretch a little before they run. Sure, I do like vocal. It was not I wouldn't say it was yawn. It was like like getting, you know, getting ready to get in there.
Speaker 1: No, I freaking hear you? Yeah ky o, Kyle, Kyle, don't read okay, Uh, today we are here talking about speaking of det Can I just tell you something that's still funny to me and it's going to come up in my notes, but my notes app that I talk into it still has not learned the word dor eat. I can say it so many times I go dor reat doriat and it just comes up with a different name every time that none of them have anything to do with the name derite. They call her every time. It's changes it too, dre uh, dory uh, Jordana. I've gotten that's weird, Doreen. I mean it's a sea word. It's like, oh, oh, dare you call her the sea word? That's her favorite word? Notes at her. First of all, it does love that word though, you know she does. But who brought it to them? Who was the og who brought that airica? She used to wear a pa is a sea word. I'm just gonna I have. Also, I have so much.
Speaker 2: I have so many notes, not about like not Micrones but Macrones, You're like, not about rose pricks, not about the show. Yeah, observations like what's up with peanuts you know on airplanes? Like why do they make the packaging so small? You get what like two peanuts? Anyway, what if I thought that was like, you're like that's Seinfeld, that was Seinfeld, Like that's how he became famous. I'm like, okay, we'll see about that. See about that, okay, Macro everybody's fucking nuts. Yeah, there's nobody. Because even I turned a little bit under read this time. Even I was like, she really is crazy. She really is not able to see herself at all. I was feeling a little triggered about her like inability to ever like be like, yeah, I know I've been.
Speaker 1: A little awful. Why can't she just ever say that? Okay, But I'm gonna push back because I had such strong feelings during this. I was so angry. I was like, I cannot believe this show is making me take to reat side. I've never been on the eats side. Well, although you know, I'm going to take us back to like some of the fights that it maybe is it possible they just don't show us everything, because when she would fight with Gara, I was like, I don't get why Garcela is coming for her so hard and calling her racist and like it's not punishment is not fitting the crime.
Speaker 2: Like I know, I think they don't chow us everything, but I will push back just slightly on that, even though I also was with you and thought it was way too harsh, like Duri didn't mean it like the way that it's set. But she did say like, oh I love brown people. I have a lot of brown people who work for me, like girl, like she does say dumb ass like privileged bullshit stuff. I don't think that's why Kyle hates her. Kyle's just a sea word. That's all Kyle. We're gonna get to Kyle. Kyle will be shown no mercy today by me anyway. But Dared has said some really dumb shit, like whether she's racist or not. No, I don't think I mean, you know, to the extent that any privileged person is not able to really see the world through the lens of everybody, and I guess nobody can, but like, I don't know, she's that was a pretty tricky one. She said that on camera, remember, and like, imagine if you, okay, imagine if it was us and we're in the room and someone's like.
Speaker 1: I don't hate all Jews.
Speaker 2: I have a Jew that does my account like accounting and stuff like, ugh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Of course, but I I think that what we're seeing and I again, I'm I'm a victim of the editing, so I can get me. I can only respond to what I'm seeing, and so that's why I change my mind every freaking week. But it does feel very strongly. I absolutely think Erica is one of the worst people on the POH. She's associated, she's and I do think that these people are truly bullying to eat and I think that, like in the true sense of they're being bullies there. They won't stop. They come for her at every turn. They say the same thing over and over. They're bringing up like really fucking low shit. Oh yeah, we'll get to the kyle of it. That was crazy what she was doing, And they try to make it sound like she's not being a good friend to them. But I'm just I guess I'm just not seeing it. I'm not seeing what they're seeing, and neither are the fucking other people on the show. They have to keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, like the fact that she's friends with Bo's and Rachel Zoe, who are like my two favorites on the show now like tells us something about her, like who you flock with?
Speaker 1: She flocks with the better group, but they don't stick up for her.
Speaker 2: Well, they didn't on the last party, which we're gonna get to, and I had one more macro and this has to do with that party or one of the part I don't know which was. I do feel and you're gonna hate me for this, but I do feel. Sutten, we don't like, I know, but she tried to talk to her like when everybody else was really Erica.
Speaker 1: Was just being insane.
Speaker 2: I mean that was just crazy, like abusive at that point, and Kyle was too, and so Sutton wasn't. And then she was like, can I talked to you for a second, and then she all she tried to say is like it hurt my feelings when you said this and Deurit literally couldn't and maybe it's just because too many people came for her at the same time. But Sutton did separate herself and was trying to like have a relatively decent conversation.
Speaker 1: And I think that was when I was.
Speaker 2: Sort of like, Okay, well, dereit's just crazy too at this point, because I don't think I was team Sutton.
Speaker 1: And that, oh my god, I was so one hundred percent team Dereat. I was like, first of all, sudden the who you love her big? I'm just kidding, Oh my god. First of all, Sutton is so manipulative, She's so always working at angle. First of all, Sutton is one of the meanest people on the show. I mean, oh no, but not compared to Erica or Kyle. Right, she's third, but she the way she comes at people when she's mad, she goes real low. And so, I mean, Phil, I know that Sutton said you to do read, don't forget. Oh well, you you need to argue with somebody that fits your wallet or whatever. Yeah, but they all said shit, They've all said terrible shit to each other, and okay, go on.
Speaker 2: In this case, I feel like Sutton wasn't doing it like she was trying to have a real conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she'd already tried to have that conversation like ten times. And Duret's like, I am so I apologize, but what more do you want me to do? Like she Sutton just wanted to be in a fight with her. She wanted to be have a reason to be with the other girls. That Sutton is really insecure. She wanted to be part of the gang, but she felt like she had to have a reason, so she just kept pushing it. Every time we saw this on the last episode, not even last night the week before. She won't stop with this. She's like, yeah, but you were rude to me. I didn't like the way you're speaking to me. And Durrett's like, I'm so sorry if you feel that way, and she was like, yeah, but I don't believe your apology.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's a can't stop, won't stop situation? I do, I can't stop. Would you, oh my god, would you hate if I stood up right now and was like, I'm recording my podcast my neighbors. Would that be upsetting to you or would you? Do you think people would get joy out of it, because sometimes I do want to say, like, do you have to slam every door? It's nine thirty in the morning. Why are you even awake? You guys are in your twenties. Go to bed, sleep in, go to have to go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Before we get into our show, which we are going to do now we actually speaking of sleep. Yes, can I tell you about Blissy, which, uh, I'm in love with. We're in love with a couple of our products day for real Blissy. Okay, so the thing is now which didn't really occur to me. Forget the like, forget the satin and the cotton, like the bowcases we've been using. It's not good for your hair. It makes your hair all frizzy and your face all you wake up with like indentions in your face. No, you want silk, and you want high quality, soft silk, and that is what Blissy brings. I am serious, says, I mean, I'll never really go back. I don't know about you. Yeah, but we got to try out these pillowcases and I got the silver. It's kind of this gray silver, and I think Stephanie got the black. I did, and it's so luxurious. It's so pretty, But most importantly, it's so soft. I mean, you just can't wait to get in bed and put your head on it. So I'm going to tell you how to get this because you're a listener, Blissy is offering sixty nights risk free plus an additional thirty percent off. When you shop at blissy dot com slash rose Pricks. That's b l i ssy dot com slash rose pricks. Use code rose Pricks to get an additional thirty percent off. Your skin and hair will thank you. So let's do this.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, oh all right, let's get into this studie.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. I mean these are okay, did you have the.
Speaker 2: Same Again, we're a little out of order, but did you have the same macro feeling when they're all getting ready they've had this one part and then they're talking, then they have another party, and didn't you think it was Kyle's kid's wedding?
Speaker 1: Like we didn't even know about the Hilton jewelry line. I didn't even know about that. Had they even mentioned that before they were all going to I love that. It feels like you're almost a little bit offended, Like how did they not even I never got an invite, Like, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: I did as Heather McDonald. She was there, was she? They gave her chiron and everything. Yeah, she was a Nicki Nicki Holt. I couldn't think of Nickey's name, but yeah, but okay, My issue with it is that they had never mentioned it, and all of a sudden, they're getting red.
Speaker 1: They're all doing their their.
Speaker 2: Makeup, and didn't you just think, well, the next thing's got to be the wedding, which they obviously were not even invited to, which.
Speaker 1: Is fine by me, but like, they're not friends. They're not friends.
Speaker 2: They made it look like they're going to Kyle's daughter's wedding, right, and which they show clips of later, which is nice, like at the end when they're doing Kyle's ending right show clips, Okay, wonderful, but they weren't even These girls aren't even invited to that. Instead, they're going to Kathy Hilton's daughter's jewelry line launch that no one had even mentioned the whole season.
Speaker 1: Yes, this was so I unless.
Speaker 2: I missed maybe I missed something where they're like, I can't wait for Nicky's jewelry launch, but I don't think so all of a sudden, it just said that at the bottom showed the estate. People were walking in, including Heather McDonald.
Speaker 1: She just walked right in.
Speaker 2: They gave her her name plate, and you know, because she's jockeying, we know her by the way, it's why we're mentioning.
Speaker 1: But she's she might be on the show at some point. I know.
Speaker 2: Orange County was like, you know, I in her really so I never heard that. Oh yeah, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So before that any of that happens, I feel like you're later yeah oh okay, yeah yeah yeah. Because first we we go to Sutton's house with Eric Is showing up, and I thought this was I have something say about this, which is going to sound judgy, but I really don't care. The thing about it's like with Sutton's drinking. You know, why if she's really fine and doesn't have any issue, why are we always discussing it? Is what I want to know. Why is it always like, either I'm drinking right now, like okay, girl, it's daytime, so and you're like, she has a drinking problem, right, but she's like, well guess what I'm drinking, So let's get some vodka, you know. But then at the end, they're like, yeah, so it's been going great for her because she's not drinking. Well, yes she is. You just showed her on camera talking about how much she's that she needs a drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not good, it's really I will I'm gonna say something positive though. I loved Erica's little polo sweater. I was trying to find that I would like to buy that.
Speaker 1: They should do it. They should have interactive like there should just be a lot. They should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why wouldn't they if everything's a plug anyway, including Nicki Hilton's jewelry line, Like why not put a little thing in the corner you can click on it. I would have bought that little thing. We get to like, you know how they do the style watcher for the Bachelor, and you can do like get the look for the you know this was Versace. We can't do that, but you could get the look for one hundred dollars at Zara or whatever, right we're allowed to.
Speaker 1: I don't remember how we feel about Sarah Zara Zarah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but yeah, like I would buy that, but probably not her eight version.
Speaker 1: Okay, So some conversations so mean. It was so mean. And they're like, and Erica is so proud of herself for being a coups and not showing up at the party, Like, yeah, fuck her, I don't care. I don't I don't tell her. And then Sutton is like, well, I didn't like the way she spoke to me and she treated me. And here's this is where I'm gonna push back on you again, because she is reaching. This is what she's mad at right now. She goes, I didn't like the way she treated me. She was telling me about her kids who are who are not being homeschooled anymore, and oh my god, I just got back from dropping ma son off at college. Can you imagine talking about your kids not being homeschooled when my son went to college.
Speaker 2: It's like, that was a really good point, really good point. She doesn't understand. It's not like she had this major surgery or something. You both have the same stuff. Yeah, and you got your kid, they're going to college. It's not you're going to see them. Yeah, fine, I get it.
Speaker 1: And then Sutton goes into the thing and also, what basically what you said the thing about, like it really hurt my feelings. I need to explain why she hurt my feelings. And then first of all, also she will not let this thing go about how and I am with Dury was joking when she was like, I'm never going to speak to you again. She was probably who knows who she was talking to. It was clearly a joke. She wasn't saying that in anger, Sutton, I'm never speaking to you again. I hate you forever. It's like, stop acting like a joke is something that you're net and don't forget. Also that Sutton on her first season was like remember remember let the mouse go. She does not like it when people keep bringing stuff up with her, right but anyway, okay, so then they're like going, oh uh, you know, I'd love to be a fly on the wall and that, and I wrote down on my notes this is why I hate Sutton. She's just a bitch.
Speaker 2: She's like, they just need to read mega to mega bitches in the room. I mean, she didn't even at least she sent a text that she wasn't coming. Erica didn't even bother. She like, no, I didn't didn't feel like it I feeling and she's get the fuck? Oh oh they flashbacked or no, he said.
Speaker 1: Then they flashback. Then they go to the party.
Speaker 2: Well wait, I was just gonna say that they flashed back at some point, or maybe they didn't, and maybe I was watching a different season at one point.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes you just turn the.
Speaker 2: TV on and there's Bravo, so you just watch a little bit of something. And it was an old It was old Erica when she was fucked up, when she was going through all this stuff with Tom. She's fucked up, She's yelling at everybody, she was totally drunk. The only time she's ever nice is when when she's fucked up and she has to like make make it look like she's cool to the audience.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Then she goes, right, you're right, I fell for it, And you were right the whole time about Erica.
Speaker 1: I fell for it.
Speaker 2: Remember, I'd be like, but she's kind of fun. I mean, she's just no nonsense, and you're like, you are forgetting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's a bad person, she really really is.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we go back to the party where a Gucci a forty thousand dollars Gucci bear is about to fall off Jennifer Tilly's purse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird, And then Jennifer Tilly is also going to be like, anyway, I have to oh no, that that was later when she's like I have to go to a different party.
Speaker 2: No, I think it was the same one because they did it all the time. Denise Richards does it later too. She'll show up for eight seconds. It's like, yeah, I gotta go to Charlie Sheen's premiere. I even looked it up. Of what he wasn't premiering anything.
Speaker 1: Wait, shit, I think it was you know what? It probably was his documentary? Oh probably, I guess so that she was in so you can understand that. Yeah, we love that, we love that doc No, oh my Gucci and there's to know what a Gucci bear? What bye? And then she leaves and I'm like, what is the show? And then what if?
Speaker 2: Then in the corner it was like forty thousand dollars Gucci bearry click here, I want to buy that, yes, or you can get toys r US version.
Speaker 1: And we're like, we didn't mean that. We didn't mean that. We need a link to that. AI Okay. So then so then Durit is talking to Bo's and she's like, well, Erica's not here, you know, but but she might come. She might come later, and you know, bos is like, she's not coming, but no, Bo's is the one going like, well, she might show up, and Durid's like, no, it's already seven thirty, she's not coming. Everybody's trying to like give these other women the benefit of the doubt, and they shouldn't because they suck, right. Uh So then she says, yeah, that Kyle's not coming because you know, she thinks are a little crazy, and Bo's is like, and I'm back on Bo's back on the Bow's train by the way. Yeah. Bo's is like, hmmm, she could have come for like thirty minutes, right, Like that's good of rude, Yeah, and Darit is trying to give these people the benefit of the doubt. And then she's like then we go over to Erica in Sutton's house again and yeah, the thing I didn't uh oh, and then this sucks of Erica. They're like, yeah, I didn't tell her I wasn't coming. And then she goes for a minute like I felt bad because I thought about how supportive she was for me when I was on Broadway and how she came to support me, and then I was like, fuck it, I didn't like the way she talked to me in Italy. Okay, Erica, you came for Darte in Italy. You were the biggest bully in Italy. She Oh, I didn't like the way she left me when we went to go get joining production. Yeah, with the production team that took them home.
Speaker 2: I mean, does she think we're that fucking dumb? Yeah, they really left them strand in Italy. In fact, they got back like two weeks later. They got they got trafficked. It was terrible. It was horrible, like what they went through. They don't they're not even ready to talk about it.
Speaker 1: No, they're gonna make a documentary about it, about what happened to them.
Speaker 2: You know who's making it is Garcel ourselves producing them, and it's called Not Without My Lady.
Speaker 1: It's called Two White Women Missing. Yeah, two white.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great. Garcels in it. She put herself in it. She plays the villain. I'm like, oh, I don't see why you would make yourself, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel I feel like Garcel is really still kind of out to get she's still mad.
Speaker 2: I guess she's leaning into it though, And Tilly's in it too, So Tilly's going to be like one of the cops that's trying to find them.
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw they were having gelatto.
Speaker 2: Not really good chilly okay, but then so is this where one of them? I think Erica says, well, maybe wasn't wrong. Maybe it was Sutton. Oh that was Erica.
Speaker 1: No, that was Erica, still talking about going on and on and on about how yeah, but she's a bitch and she was mean to me in Italy like yeah maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't want to be read. Maybe pin came that's right, like fuck you, fuck you. Yeah, so then I love, Then you must have loved. When they go back to the party and Jurie is like, she says to her party planner, which is kind of funny because all these people are there for her, and.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm surrounded by idiots, or no, by cunts. I'm surrounded by.
Speaker 2: Cunts, which made me laugh because it's like, okay, well you shouldn't call them cunts because they're there for you. Amanda's even there buying her bullshit. Amanda is still the worst, And I know I got put back on me. No, I would say she looked beautiful. She well, I don't know I love her, but I'm just kidding. But she she did look beautiful.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I have noticed lately that she's gorgeous, but I she every single thing that comes out of her mouth is like like the like a like a blurb for her book.
Speaker 1: She's ridiculous. Yes, nobody wants to talk to her. Everybody looks tortured when they're in a conversation with her. Rachel Zoe's sitting with her at the at the book launch book cover party, and Amanda's like, I just think this is so cool, like women just making money, Like I'm so inspired by women who make money. It's so empowering if it's right.
Speaker 2: All I ever wanted for Jeriet And rachel Zoe's like, hey, I die, I literally die.
Speaker 1: I'm dying, dying dead. So then the book cover gets revealed and rachel Zoe is the most Rachel Zoe that I've ever seen her. Rachel Zoe, She's like, I'm literally dead. I'm like I died. I'm on the floor, like I'm haunting everybody around, like I'm gone or literally dead.
Speaker 2: I'm gone. I'm done. Bury me, cream at me. By the way, this is making me want to go back and watch Old House of Zoe. I think it was called we Need to We should probably go back and watch an episode or two. I think I would like it a lot more. This it's fun to watch her style.
Speaker 1: People. Yeah, she's like I it is giving, unburdened, but like I'm so dead, like I don't even care. Like it's hot, Like it's like it's so good, so hot.
Speaker 2: That's a good friend. Dit is lucky to have Rachel, Zoe and Bo's on your team. I mean that is some that's some empowerment. That's good friendship. I love that, okay, so Aleanda.
Speaker 1: Then Amanda sits with Duret and is like giving her compliments and going like I love this for you, and Duit says rightfully. So she's like, it's kind of amazing that Amanda is here supporting me, and two of my closest friends just didn't show up, just could not be bothered, which is crazy. It is crazy. It's disgusting. I always disgusted. So then they do a toast and then I thought this was sweet. So Bose tells everyone she's engaged.
Speaker 2: Afterward, Darite says Bose has something to say, So I thought that was That was a good friend to be like, all right now, Bose, it's your moment when.
Speaker 1: They're like off to the side. But like, the parties kind of wrapped up, and I thought that was really sweet that Bo's did not come in to dureit's party going.
Speaker 2: Guys, look at my really so sweet very and everybody was really cute about it. They were happy, So that was good. Okay, then we go to Kyle's dumb wedding stuff. I just I just said, like all the so Kyle and her four daughters are just lounging on the couch like a Kardashian. They want to be the cad. I mean, they're better than the Kardashians in the sense that I think that they're probably like I don't want to piss anybody off, but they seem like better people.
Speaker 1: These daughters. They seem nice. I guess. I mean, whatever, we don't really know them.
Speaker 2: You don't really you know, they're trying to do a spinoff though you know they are.
Speaker 1: They have to be the only thing that makes me like relate to Kyle is such a stupid thing. But it's that because I told you her daughter Portia is the same exact age as my twins. So remember they did like a play together when they were like, yes, you know ten and now you know they're eighteen. Like so when she got her driver's license, like Sadie was getting her driver like it's just funny. But don't forget, but don't forget that Kyle wasn't nice to me.
Speaker 2: I know, I remember, and I met Kyle cold before after during season one, I met her at the Critics' Choice Awards and she was nice to me.
Speaker 1: She was nice to me when I met her at the Yogurt Place season one and told her, yeah, so she changed, told her that Camille seemed like a crazy bitch. Yes, but then it was. It was a few seasons later and she was just couldn't be bothered. And I was like, do you remember I met you at yogurt and I was telling you and she was like, mmmm, she was weird.
Speaker 2: Well, I okay, one thing I'm going to say, that's so stupid and maybe your family does this. I don't know, but I thought it was cute when like one of them was leaving. I don't know the one getting married. I don't know their names and I don't care. I know Porstia and that's it, but she was getting up to leave and they all kissed each other on the cheek, like she kissed each sister, And I thought, I was like, that is so sweet. I don't never had anything, I've never had family like that that you can even hug each person in the room, like if if Sadie was leaving, she hug every person in the room every time before she left. No, that's yeah, okay, so there may have been doing that for cameras a little bit.
Speaker 1: So then, uh, Kyle's just trying to get a sympathy and just going like it's just so hard, like when do you pull the plug on your marriage? I think I'm gonna know. Like, but but like you know, okay, Kyle, you are living with your girlfriend right in like a tennis cee house. Yeah yeah, and you were cheating, Like I know he was cheating, but you are also cheating. You have a whole girlfriend, So like, stop trying to make it that I don't know, it's just like I'm tired. Oh, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: And also somebody pointed out on whispering that my computer something flunky, but you can still hear me, right, They pointed out on whispering that She's like, I just don't know when to pull the plug. But really she's waiting for the agency to sell. They're selling some shares, so she wants to make sure that that divorce doesn't come in until more money is into the half share half of the half of his money, which she has every right too. I am in it's first of all, California is in a fault state, so she gets half that money anyway. But she absolutely put in the time and work to help make the agency huge. She also took care of the kids. You know, was a good mom, and she had all the hookups to the Hiltons, remember she up so you know. And then he kind of that's why they got in a fight because he was like, I'm gonna do my own thing now, which she had every right to do. But Rick Hilton was always really bad, so she deserves that money. And then some of course, but some people are saying like if you really look, if you dig a little bit, she's waiting for this like stock to go public or some shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know, And I.
Speaker 2: Thought that was funny, Like she's like, I just don't know when to pull the plug. She's like looking at her lawyer and be the lawyer off screen? Is it today that maybe or if we check the markets, yeah, we're all move on exactly enough.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then Dree and Rachel Zoe are to get together to rehash, and Durreite's like, you know, I just thought i'd have the support of the group, and then she says she's telling Rachel's though, She's like, yeah, Suton's excuse that it was under it was under the guise of I don't want to put a damper on your evening. But you know what, sweetheart, you shed all over my evening doing what you did. And Rachel says about Kyle not showing up that that makes sense because like, you guys are not in a good place. But Daree kind of pushes back and she's like, yeah, but like she's constantly trying to maintain that she cares about me. But yet yet you're just annoyed that I'm not on time enough.
Speaker 2: Now I was not on Durret's side on this though, because Durita is sort of she's like, you know, I'm usually very organized. I mean, now I'm just going through something. It's like, okay, first off, you've never been organized, and you are too late. It's not a reason to end a friendship. Kyle's just using it as like one of her many asshole tools, you know, But I don't. I don't think Durite has a handle on herself. I do think she never she's the thing and a lot of them have this. She never goes h yeah, I've been annoy I can see how. I'm really sorry I held you up, But she like, well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I mean, she doesn't say it real I see, but I think she kind of does. Like I'm not saying she's gonna change, and I don't think anybody needs to be friends with her. I'm sure she's ridiculous and crazy, but if Kyle, it just Kyle's just so fake about everything. That's what bothers me. It's like, well, when you told when you guys all called her out for being late, she did say I'm really sorry. I right, I truly am sorry about that. But it's never really enough. And I think it's because they just don't want to be friends with her. I think you're right about that. I will give you that, and she sees that. But I would like to see a little more of her taking some accountability. But in this case, Yeah, you're right, she really she just doesn't. So then the next thing is when I went crazy. I literally wrote, oh, people are getting ready for wedding. Then I crossed out reht wedding. Nope, jewelry launch that we've never heard of. Why is this happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, as I mentioned Nicky's Nicky's jewelry launch.
Speaker 1: Oh did you see when they're in Erica's getting her glam and somebody who obviously works for her named like Leah is touching her dog or something, and and Erica, not joking, goes, hey, get do my hair? Do my hair. I don't want you to be doing jokes. Yeah, what a fucking bitch. Oh I saw it. I absolutely saw it. Everybody's like whatever.
Speaker 2: So uh. Then on the way there, I do want to point out because Bo's and Durite show up a little late, but they're they're on a long journey to get there, I guess, and Bo's was doing the thing that you mentioned, which was kind of hyping up Dereit not in a good way, stirring the pod a little. She does like to do that, Like Dereit's just trying to like get through every day. Yes, you know, and bo'ss like, yeah, they all kind of hate you. I mean, she didn't say that, but it sort of feels like that where she's just getting her hyped up again.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's annoying.
Speaker 2: So at the party, Heather McDonald walks in, Denise Richards is there. You know people were doing big arrivals. Those are two big arrivals that got Kirn. Yes, you would think maybe Paris Hilton could show up, but no, I don't think she was there.
Speaker 1: So then Rachel is talking to Erica and she's like, I die. She's like, hey, by the way, did you tell Dey you weren't going to come to her thing? And Erica goes, now, I didn't. I didn't feel like it. I didn't want to tell her. I didn't feel like that's just who I am. Even Kyle's face on that though, did you see that? Even Kyle was like, now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was that, because for a second she remembered she was friends with Durry and that Eric is a cond or.
Speaker 1: If she was like, my plan is working. They all hate her. I couldn't tell.
Speaker 2: With Kyle because her face doesn't move. Yeah, that I can't tell but Erica is really just like gonna go. She just wants like to reet off the show, and because.
Speaker 1: Rachel goes, oh okay, well, I think she just thought, you know that you guys were closer friends, and I don't know if this is the place somewhere they show like a little flashback to a lot of moments of Durida and Erica seeming like bestie's. Yes, So it is crazy if I had a friend like that that I had had tons of good moments with and then they just turned on me over like, well you were I didn't like your tone, yeah, and that's it, and then I'm being cut off. Yeah, it was weird, especially considering the fact that Erica has been so harsh, like you can't if you're Erica, you can't be like, oh my god, I would never speak to someone that way. You've been horrible. Okay, So then Erica is just like, no, fuck that. I don't care. I don't give a shit. She's a bit. She called me a cunt, so save that for Camille Grammar. Fuck her. I don't care.
Speaker 2: It's how I roll, Okay, And everyone laughs, especially Kyle. Is this when she facetimes her new boyfriend John.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Well before that, Aman that does a lot of buzzwords about empowerment, which I ignored. I was like, shut up, Amanda, I wrote again for the twentieth time. So then John facetimes and she shows everybody. Now it's gentle Erica. This is my soft era Erica. Remember how she talked about how she's like the bedroom. She's submissive. She likes a man that takes over because she's so dominant and realistic. I don't even care. I don't want to know about that. She wants like a man. She wants like a man with a motorcycle.
Speaker 1: And this guy John is supposed listen, this is all alleged.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is all Reddit. But this guy does not is not a good guy. Oh really Yeah, I don't even know anything about John, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean allegedly he has like domestic violence charges against him. Yeah, he's super, you know, he's like specal ups like he's.
Speaker 2: Grows though too, like physically. I'm not trying to be mean. We don't usually say things like that, but I like now hearing that. I mean, he wasn't what I expected when he showed up on FaceTime.
Speaker 1: She likes a she likes a Papa sma, yeah, but he's he's he's not supposed.
Speaker 2: To be great at all. God, Well, I hope better for her. I mean I hope, I hope he doesn't do anything to her. But like, oh, oh, I didn't lie, and everyone's oh and everyone's like giggly, like Kyle's like, oh my god, I did your chart, I did your astrology charge you remember?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Like something is we've gone We've lost the bread here? Yes, yes, they're all like giddy and just because it got a man is now talking to this weird white bearded like what are we? What's going on here? That all happens, which I didn't love.
Speaker 2: Then Tilly has to leave, Yes that's she's like, yeah, that's when she had to go. But at this time Tilly's leaving and Bose and Durit are still en route, which is like, how long is this party?
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing is, I don't I think that. I think Jennifer Tilly showed up for like five seconds, which also goes to show you that Kyle could have shown up at Durite's book launch party. She was sending a message, which is fine. She doesn't have to be friends with her, but like they're I think it's pretty nasty that they're all like fuck her, fucktor eat over what over over her not liking being ganged up on at the dinner, like you know, everybody going, well, you're late all the time. Okay, so she apologized, but nobody can let it go. Why don't they just admit they just don't like her and don't want to be friends with her. I don't, they can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I will say something nice, which is that I thought Denise really brought like at least a little kindness. She actually seemed to care about her and was like, listen, when I went through this, you know, blah blah blah, but you can be friends again, like giving her a little hope and actually like talking to her about what's going on. I thought that was really nice. Not that Deret would ever be like and what's going.
Speaker 1: On with you? Denise?
Speaker 2: Probably, but at least Denise, Denise seems like a really good person, and I hope she I hope she's okay. I'm sure she's always going to be fine, but like she's gone through it, and I think in bad choices. This is a macro note. Okay, sure, But the thing I think that's rubbing me.
Speaker 1: The wrong way, even though as you know, I don't like Dereat and would not ever be friends with her. The thing that's rubbing me the wrong way is that they they are. It is so And I never used to see this when people would talk about the Fox Force five and like, yeah, I never saw that, but now it just seems really obvious. And it's really obvious to Dread. It's like they want to push her out and they're just going to come up with any reason. And all of these women have done much worse, is my my issue. Like Sutton has done has been horrible, just a you know, falling down drunk, super mean hit way below the belt. Erica of course has been crazy. But yet they're all acting like, well, we can be best friends, but you know, it's intolerable. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think high I mean, yes, really mean girling her for sure, like and she knows and she's holding her own.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't I'd be in tears the whole time, right, wouldn't you? I think? So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, if I was having to deal with Kyle and like, well, we're going to get to what Kyle said that I think probably pissed both of us off in just a second.
Speaker 1: Well, so I also finally, finally.
Speaker 2: Durree comes over to sit and there it's all awkward, no one's really talking to her, and finally Kyle goes, Durit, I hope your thing went well, if you understand I couldn't either, but I wish the best for you, like kind of a very cold, like I just met you kind of thing, and.
Speaker 1: Durie it's like, cool. Thanks. I don't remember exactly what she said, but she was like yeah.
Speaker 2: So then they start in on it again, and is this when Kyle's like, they start fighting and she's like, I've had your back for so many things like Lucy the dog, your stupid accent, she names another thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh why why my mouth was open? I was like, I cannot believe. Does Kyle you talk about Deree not taking accountability or seeing herself? Does Kyle not see that just bringing up crazy shit from the past isn't horrible and insane like and all of its mean stuff. It was hurtful about her about the dog with vander Pump, if the dog bit her, this dog Lucy who got rehomed as far as I know. I mean, if I fostered a dog who bit me like the week one and I was worried and had kids, especially, but even at all, I'd probably be like, Okay, I'm not going to take them to the pound, but let's it has to go back to the rescue, you know, not for me. I think that that's okay. After like it was like one week and what I mean saying to her, and I've defended you when people accuse you of having a fake accent. It's like she's just being mean.
Speaker 2: She's bringing up and I defended you when everyone thought your hair color was disgusting and I was like, it's fine, you guys, it's not disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I defended you when they said you smelled. I mean, she's just now bringing up things to be so mean. Yeah, And I don't know how she was handling that.
Speaker 1: She was like okay, she goes, well, okay, but what about my divorce? Yeah? And then Kyle's like, oh my god, well I am you Like, I don't understand. It's so strange to me. Then this is this is where I was just like, wow, Kyle, I never want to watch you on TV again. She's like, Nope, I don't understand. It's so strange that you're upset with me when every person here makes comments about you all the time.
Speaker 2: And usually I've been trying to not I did say Papa Smurph with John, but also I'm going to say this physical thing. Don't get mad at me. Okay, Kyle's obviously beautiful. They're all beautiful. But that dress that Kyle was wearing, no, no, no, no, glam Squad, lamb Squad should have sent her off like that total notice.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I mean wow, girl.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm sorry, and I don't think dere would ever be like, well, when nobody told you that your you know.
Speaker 1: Your body was coming out of his dress and the wrong ways, you know.
Speaker 2: Like the like for somebody who's so imperfect herself, she really comes for people. Yes, like just makes me really mad and how dairy. So she's yeah, she's screaming, they're.
Speaker 1: Just like rightfully says to Kyle. She's like, Kyle, every conversation is initiated by you, and Kyle goes, it's not true. Everyone's having conversations with each other about you. It's not just me, like sorry, but you also you're fighting with everyone here, initiated by Kyle. Kyle keeps bringing it up. Kyle has gone around to every single cast member and gone like, oh my god, isn't de Reit just being so crazy right now? And then she's like, oh my god, I'm not the enemy, and Due says rightfully, so we'll stop fucking acting like you are my enemy then, and then Kyle's just going crazy. She's like, oh my god, somebody speak up, Speak up, you guys, every I want everybody here to say something shitty about Deree.
Speaker 2: You prove it the feur, I mean like, and then people are falling in line with her or not, like Eric is like, yeah, I feel that way. And then Sutton finally gets the nerve little like Beta, you know, She's like, yeah, great, I mean but it was interesting in this moment that Rachel and Bose didn't stand up for her. Rachel later said they both were like, this is her fight to fight. I'm not jumping in. And I do understand that a little bit, right because they've already jumped in a lot. They know everybody knows where they stand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also I think both of those women are new, they're new friends of Duret's and they're like, this thing precedes me. This is old shit that they need to reprash. I can't, like, I can't interject something I don't know about. So Erica's just making a fool of herself. She's like, I didn't come to your book party because I didn't want to. I don't like the way you talk to me. And Durit is like, what, like I don't I don't understand, Like what did I do? And she's like she goes Erica, goes Dort and Erica goes Erica, and then Erica goes, oh, see, just like that. I don't like the way you're talking to me. It's like, what are you?
Speaker 2: Eric always does that. Erica says the worst things in the meanest ways. And then she's always like, do not put your hand in my face, do not talk to me like that. It's like you are the worst of Oh she is. She is insufferable, and Kyle might even be worse in this weird way because Kyle, like, God, I wish I could I wish I could call vander Pump up on the phone. Lisa, that is not ken, just call her up and be like tell me everything. She wouldn't because she's kind of mean too. Yeah, the fight, you know the fact that they've never made up, and I really hope they never do because I think Kyle has this way of fighting with a lot of people, and if she fights with this person, you know, like that very borderline thing. If she fights with these people, then she and I'm not saying she has that, but like she'll then she's best friends with these people, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I could see a world if they brought vander Pump back, which I don't think she wants to do that. Kyle would be like, well, I hate to eat so much, so I guess Lisa's not so bad. She used to do that all the time. Season after season. Yeah, I really hope they never befriend each other again. I really hope Lisa stands strong on that because Kyle's no good yep, no good.
Speaker 1: So then and then dere it's like Erica, we've been friends for ten years and Eric.
Speaker 2: Goes nine nine nine, and she's like, okay, well nine years, I mean, fuck you, fuck your that's gross.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Then I was surprised that kind of shortly after we start doing our little wrap ups for the season did already, Yeah, because they're having this big fight, same fight. No one's nothing's happening, nothing's you know whatever. And then oh, you're right, like yeah.
Speaker 1: They show her wedding. They show Alexia's wedding, and Kyle's like, you know all the stuff, I've gone through, all the ups and downs.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It really makes you think about your friendships, the ones you value, the ones you have to walk away from, you know, I cannot believe that she and then they kind of flash on Sutton being at the wedding, and I cannot believe that Kyle would really consider Sutton a closer friend than to reach because she's in a fight.
Speaker 2: With somebody else, so she takes whoever. The next person is, same as Amanda. That's why she took on Amanda because no one was back in her. She needed an army. It just ultimately didn't work with Amanda because Amanda's not even smart enough to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then Kyle's like, yep, I'm walking away, I'm walking away from this friendship. And then the chn the closing lines you probably didn't write them down. It was easy for me. I just talked into my phone, so I have all the Little Chiron's and it was. In the end, Durite did show up for Alexia's wedding, but Kyle and Duritte have not spoken since. And then it says, while Kyle and Mode did not end up sharing a room at the wedding, neither are ready to pull the trigger on divorce. And they got to wait for that money to come through. They got to make it. Let's make it clean. They'll make it clean. They're fine. They don't help it, like Mauricio a little bit. Yeah, he's just such a little scoundrel. They flash over to Rachel Yep, and we get hers. While the boys relationship with Roger has been improving lately, Rachel's divorce is still pending with no end in sight. She's been debuting a new romance on the Red Carpets of Beverly Hills. Okay, so she's so mad that Roger has a I mean, this is while we're filming, So all she talks about is Roger. How dare he have a girlfriend but she has a boyfriend? Correct? Yeah, Okay, So then Erica, if she doesn't want to be my friend, like, I don't know, I'm fine, I don't care. I don't care. I don't. And then something about.
Speaker 2: And her trial is this month. I was like, it says April of twenty twenty six, she starts the trial. I'm like, are we missing her trial? No, we're not going to make it. Well, it's already almost the end of April, April seventh.
Speaker 1: It is mid April.
Speaker 2: I guess probably been pushed. Yeah, probably, Oh yeah when they recorded that. Yeah, so it says it says yes.
Speaker 1: Uh. Erica is set to start her twenty five million dollar trial in April twenty twenty six. Things are looking up. Erica is very happy in her relationship with John and her new DJ career as DJ pretty mess.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh okay. Now, Bo's was a little surprising with the more IVF, but that already happened and it didn't go and I know that. I'm pretty sure she just had kids with a baby with a surrogate.
Speaker 1: Oh wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay, Well that'll be interesting next season if they come back.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then it says Bose is planning two weddings on two different continents. Love it. Yeah, Sutton is working on making Sutton Brown official and keeping her zen mentality. Yeah, she's so zen and keeping away from vodka. She struggles with her empty nest. Keeping away from vodka is in her like final thing, like yeah, girl, get that checks. Let's take a look, let's take the questionnaire. I know, that's what I'm saying. It's just so weird. The focus on who if she's drinking, not drinking, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And Amanda gets married to What's this and they have a nice little thing and she refuses to say they're like for richer or for porn. She goes like, no, for richer, for richer, not gonna say poor. And even the guy is like.
Speaker 1: She's the worst. She's really the worst. Okay, so then you know what let's talk about we wrap it up. Do you want to talk about Cozy Earth? I do. I do. Cozy Earth is our other new sponsor. And first of all, these people make sheets that are to die for. I die, I die. These sheets are so soft. I have the white ones on my bed right now, and I love going to bed at night. They're so soft, they feel like they've been washed a hundred times when you put them on the bed. They're made from bamboo viscos. It's one hundred percent viscos from bamboo with it has a buttery soft satine finish and it gets softer with every wash. It's also temperature regulating and it has an oversized fit, which I love, and they have so many different and sizes and it's really great helps you sleep better. But also they have robes and slippers which make such a great Mother's Day gift which you are so and get this if you listen today, if you have to order today or tomorrow because they are having an April twelfth to April eighteenth sale. So this Mother's Day, give the gift that shows up every single night. Head to cozyearth dot com. Use our code rose pricks Bogo for an exclusive by one give one offer running from the twelfth to the eighteenth on sheet sets. And if you get a post purchase survey mention you heard about Cozy Earth here, so check you know the description of our show. But Cozy Earth for the person who makes everywhere feel like home. Okay, wonderful, let's bring this home. Okay, So we go back into the show. Yeah, this is where Sutton tries. We talked about this earlier, where Sutton tries to talk to Dreid. I did feel like Sutton really was trying and you didn't in this moll I felt like she was just not she was just not gonna let her go. She just She's brought this up so many times that I went to be main.
Speaker 2: Anderie's like I was joking, I am joking. I'm kidding, and she's like.
Speaker 1: Adam't I didn't it hurt my feeling? But she's fair to say to hurt her feelings. But she's already told her it hurt her feelings. She's told I swear to you. We've had this conversation four times already where she just keeps going, well, it really hurt my feelings. And remember when duit was like, Okay, I totally hear you, but like, what can I do? Like it happened? I you know, I'm sorry, and she's like, well, I just don't you know what this is triggering to me because growing up I would have to I would be forced to apologize to my stepfather for whatever, my tone, whatever, and his thing was like what just don't accept your apology because it's not enough. It was never enough, And then my mom would be like, Okay, why don't you write him a letter? Or you know, he'd be like, well, why are you sorry? Well, do you understand what you did? And I just feel I feel like Sutton just doesn't want to solve things with three. She wants to not have her as a friend so that she can be ganged up on her with Erica. She wants to be in with the popular girls, right totally.
Speaker 2: Then she so she's like okay, well back bad and she leaves and Dury it's like nice bow and she's like thank you, oh or whatever she says, and then Bo's is like, well, this is kind of a cute bow, and she's like I was joking.
Speaker 1: Yes, I loved it.
Speaker 2: That was a nice little hmmm. And I will say I don't usually watch previous but it was. It was the reunion, so I was like, I gotta see it. The reunion looks pretty good. I mean, it's gonna be the only thing that we're gonna love probably this season. But it looks like they get in there and Andy Cohen looks furious.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: The best reunions are when Andy Cohen cannot take it anymore.
Speaker 1: It doesn't happen very often. It happened with Jersey with Teresa.
Speaker 2: He gets really upset with Jersey, which they're bringing back, and I've seen it happen a couple of times, probably with Beverly Hills, maybe OC. But he'll get I mean one time he like walked off stage. Sometimes it's I mean, think about how many reunions he does. He rarely gets this mad, but he's going to get mad at this, and I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I think that's going to be that's going to be the best part. And then I just I'm going to say this. I sometimes I go back on stuff, but I just don't think I want to watch Beverly Hill's Housewives again. We'll see it's going to be a while. You don't have to make that decision right now. I just don't like any of these people. It's not fun.
Speaker 2: And now it's not fun. Well, they had no storylines, really nothing. I mean, like we did bail on Orange County. I couldn't go back to that unless they switched it up completely. But I even then, I don't think so. But or did you watch Rhode Island. I can't believe we didn't talk about this. You know that what's her face from the Bachelor's on it?
Speaker 1: Yes? I know, I just like it actually is and so is he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he runs a little weird, this little weet, tiny coffee shop that he bought and they have their little you know, they're just trying to plug store.
Speaker 1: You know, everything they do is right.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. She's kind of fun. She's the best thing that's happened to the Housewives in a while. To be honest, I would give it a go. It's hard to watch because it's very Jersey, So I think you might have issues with some of that style.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I just think I'm over it. Might just be getting over this type of show. Like it's also so scripty, scripty, like they all are. Though I know that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's we might need to but you know what we don't who are not over? Our friends on Rose Pricks Patreon, we want to say hi, there's there's a lot of you guys can join for like five bucks a month, We'll get you like literally, I would say a thousand hours of bonuses.
Speaker 1: Over the years. Oh yeah, a lot.
Speaker 2: And we go deep on all of our patreons, but this is the ten dollars shout out level, Like Kathy Kellman and don we God, I love you both. Sarah Baker, you two, Jenny Harden, Jane McMurray.
Speaker 1: And Bro Sherry Shannon and Paul Sullivan and Sidwelden and Lauren Barnes and Kelly d y d Andrea Crawford and Dick Frolicker.
Speaker 2: I love you all and thank you and jan Vajepe our friend uses his shout for a charity which is Houses into Homes in Iowa City. This is a furniture bank that helps families that are like buying, you know, need to buy furniture and don't have all the money to furnish their homes.
Speaker 1: So you want to go to Houses into Homes dot org yep. And also Jamie val Is with spitfire Social. You've heard us talk about her over the years. She will help you get you know, your audience engaged in what you're doing by helping you put ads in your Instagram you know, the clips, the ad, the whole thing and all the social media. Yeah, it's called Spitfiresocial dot com. My friend Adam Lerner has a business where he is He gets you cars. He basically takes you don't have to go to a dealership and try to haggle, and he gets you so much better deal. That's the worst grammar. He can get you a much better deal than you can get yourself. That's what I'm trying to say. So go to Adams got Acar dot com and tell him you're a Rose Pricks listener, and then tell us about Laura Stewart.
Speaker 2: Our friend Laura Stewart has a Spire Counseling and they're a team of specialists that work with people, their therapists that you know, whether it's trauma work whatever, and they send out like biofeedback I believe, like brain mapping headsets. Yeah, that they will send to people and then work with you from there. Like they just have a really neat, sort of new modern approach to therapy. And you want to find them at Denver Brainspotting dot com. You do not have to live in Denver or Colorado. That's just what they're called. It's Denver Brainspotting dot com. Check that out because we could all use a little mental health help, right, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: And we will be back. Well, We've got stuff for you, seriously, like every day and next week. We have so many good episodes already planned to be plugged, some.
Speaker 2: Of them one of them if if you like Lindy West, come on over for the Lena Dunham.
Speaker 1: They're two very different people. Actually we're joking, but we do.
Speaker 2: We talk about Lina Dunham's the new book, and then we talk about Looks max Ing in a different episode, which I had just learned about. Yep, and we have a lot of thoughts on that. Plus our cringe on Monday is pretty good. We know there's more stuff that's going to happen, but we do get into the Katy Perry allegations.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, okay, all right, thank you guys so much and h yeah, we'll see you later. Hi,