Speaker 1: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already. I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything, Gary Webb.
Speaker 2: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety six, I wrote a series of stories.
Speaker 3: In termed Darkwayans, which was about c I, a endolpment and drug run.
Speaker 4: A young man who wasn't such duck smiles at this all.
Speaker 5: All a man can do is smile.
Speaker 1: That both and stole and bone the secret society.
Speaker 4: It's so sick that we can't talk about.
Speaker 6: What does that mean for America? The conspiras.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen the number three.
Speaker 2: My sad duty to report this afternoon that my friend and Holly.
Speaker 7: Tim Russell collapsed and died earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 8: I may die in this el tonight on the area tomorrow.
Speaker 7: I'm afraid what possible difference.
Speaker 3: Can I make.
Speaker 9: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent, to cover Obam mistakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.
Speaker 10: What the fuck is up. Welcome to another already dead Me and Austin's weekly live call in show. A little bit of conspiracy, a little bit of parapolitics. That's where we reside. Jewels. When are you gonna figure this out? You gotta go to custom lay out too. This isn't custom lay out to you.
Speaker 11: Here you go.
Speaker 10: Now you're still with us. Say hi to everybody. Now you're still with us. There you go. Okay, we got a weird some weird audio of a sudden that's weird. All right, we got we got a great bit or jewels back there being a grapist on the one and two's or whatever the hell is he does back there. We'll uh, we'll we'll have a new intermission for you guys. We have I think we're trying out a sort of new video editor because we lost our other guy murder the other one murdered a guy. It's not a laughing matter. I really miss him. Yeah, yeah, it is a I'm laughing, but it's because I don't want to cry, right Yeah, but uh yeah, so we're we'll try we'll try out our new our new video editor. We'll see how it goes, uh, maybe I have some other offers too, so we'll see, we'll I mean, I don't know. I'm not offering a ton of money, so it is what it is. But me and Austin, I don't even know where the hell we were. I don't think we were in commencing World War three last time we talked. But I've done like I don't know how many shows since then responded to rape allegations. The gangs broke up like like everything, and like World War three. Yeah, so yeah, I got accused of rape by Richard Booth. The gang broke up. We have World War three. I think there was another one in there. I'm forgetting something major, man, I was. I just oh yeah, then then the editor, the editor too. I'm sorry, just then Tim, sorry, go on.
Speaker 6: Oh you're good, buddy. I'm just seeing like limitless recycled Iraq war propaganda, dude, right, is it? I mean yeah, basically, dude, it's extraordinary, man. And it feels like I'm in this mindset like if you're loyal to a politician, you've lost the plot a long time ago, you know, and and and it's just like it's so it's as simple as just understanding that the way the current system is structured, no one is coming to save you. You. You have to be almost entirely compromised to achieve any real level of success in politics and especially in this current system.
Speaker 10: And I mean it's a it's a shell game. It's like it's a game for fools. It's like, you know when you walk by and you see those games they play on some side streets and you're like, oh, what's that. That's cool, that's like, but you know that's a scam. That's what this is. That's what all this is. It's voting. It's all just a scam to get you to waste your fucking time. And it's psychic vampire shit. I think this it's almost been this necessary thing to like kind of this was like I think for a lot of people to last like a hurrah. Maybe we get voting could work, but it's like, dude, it's not. It's not gonna work. You're you're working against yourself. I mean, they're always gonna find a way to take that that that energy and use it against you. Like from a psychic vampire perspective. They took this mandate and then they used it for Iran, and now they've used up all their psychic energy once they use this Iran plan. And now, ironically, all you maga bros that have certain domestic goals, Let's say, even if it is something like a doze or something, you've used up all of your psychic energy, all of that energy you got from the voters. Your coalition will be destroyed and you will hand you will seed power back to the left. The aocs of the world will rule the near future. That is what we will see. And honestly, I think we're gonna see aocs that are like funny and based and like we're gonna get like Tim Dillon's essentially he's gonna be the vibe. I think like that that sort of thing, Tim Dillon's, Jim Doors. I mean, given that we're there, they're deciding, Hey, we're gonna do Iran. You can just go ahead and give up this right wing dominated political landscape.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think. I do think that obviously regime change is the current option that they're attempting to obviously pursue. And I think that, you know, it really does seem like that's been in the cards for quite some time at this point, and that much of the negotiations that were just conducted were entirely in bad faith and smoking mirrors and and sort of just to at least placate certain individuals in the base, although I will say I do feel optimistic about the reaction in many ways, you know, as far as just like, but I you know, honestly, I don't know how much of that is because I'm sort of insulated in this this you know, like minded algorithm thought bubble that You're right that maybe I'm just not seeing as much. Although obviously there's clearly the zion Is propaganda oversaturating the landscape. But at the very same time, it's like, I don't know. It seems like clearly the overwhelming sentiment is no war with Iran. We don't want, you know, intervention or especially direct conflict with with the US effectively dropping bombs on Tehran, which is let alone of potential US troop boots on the ground involvement, which is already being called for clearly by the usual suspects like closeted homosexuals, childless Zionist Lindsey grandy Vance.
Speaker 10: I mean, right, right, But.
Speaker 6: It is like when you have no skin in the game, there are no real consequences that you and all of your special interests rely on the military industrial complex and and I mean you all also clearly you're just morally, i mean compromised right at a level to where.
Speaker 10: Dude, I had a did you see my tweet? That went I guess, I don't know if i'd say it was viral, but it did well, very well, and it was so I guess to add the other amount of crazy things. And then I had a tweet, you know, to go into the thousands that I was calling Donald Trump a pedophiles. That's where we're at. I think that we're all going, oh, yeah, you're onto something. I said, Uh, what did I said? I said, I'm pretty sure he fucked a bunch of kids. And that was basically what I said, something like.
Speaker 6: These, yeah, exactly, Yeah, I'm sorry. But when your mentor is Roy Cone, uh and every every single I mean, it wasn't just like he was, you know, I don't know, like it was a some sort of tangential connection to the Epstein scandal and and the the Black Book and the contact numbers, like I mean, Trump was deeply involved right with with the Epstein network at a level to where of course he would be tasked with the ultimate cover up. So as far as like what sexual blackmail they have on him, I don't know. He's he's grabbing Bill Clinton's dick on the golf course. So it's like, how much is there? You know, it's like when you're at that level, especially of being a political puppet, because in every way each president's legacy becomes tarnished. It's just the reality of I mean, no matter who you vote for, right, what do we get?
Speaker 10: Yeah, well it's there's just line from this movie called Luther that I always it always sticks in my mind, and it was this a character who was like the serial killer who utilized like blackmail to control people, to be able to like pull off his kills, and like one of the people who like turned you know, end up being someone like within like their like investigation group or whatever. At one dramatic point in the movie and they're like, what do they got on you? And it was like and he said some line you like, you'd be you'd be surprised how little it is type deal, because it's just like because that's the thing, like, I know, we all owe you know, Trump fucked a bunch of kids and like ha ha. But it's like, I mean, it really could just be something simple. I mean, I don't get me wrong. This is a guy that's like foxborn Stars and it's kind of like well known, so it probably have to be something slightly worse than that, But it might not even have to be that bad, because the thing is how it starts, you know. It's like what we're told the little kids, even church, like, it all starts with a little lie. And it's really as simple as that, because it could be just as simple as infidelity. I don't think you could get you know, blackmail Trump with something a's infidelity, but even like the a normal guy like in the world, you could probably get a lot of people with infidelity and just be willing to get them to do a lot of things just to keep that from spreading around, or.
Speaker 6: Just even just you know, I think these this is a generational compromise as far as like, I don't think this is anything new. I don't think this began with Trump. I think he's in a lineage of individuals who are among this network of these sort of aristocratic you know very much. It seems like they belong to the cabal of the fraternal organizations that clearly run global society. And that's why I in no way am I under some you know, false impression that Trump was going to come in and all of a sudden become something that he didn't already prove himself to be, which is an out and out Zionist obviously right on the take for any and every uh sort of Israeli agenda out there to pursue as well. And that's not just with you know, the marriage of like Jared Kushner into the family and things of that nature. But obviously you have which I've discussed many times, and in terms of his his connections to Robert Maxwell, like going on his yacht in the eighties and and uh right, discussing and measuring the size of their yachts. You know. And my YouTube got nuked for real.
Speaker 10: Wait, I just I was waiting for a second. I was just looking at it. I was like, I'm pretty sure it did zo.
Speaker 6: I hope that I can just you know, the intro in, Yeah, it's got to be, I hope, so, but I know if it's intro immediately.
Speaker 12: The video has been removed for violating YouTube's community.
Speaker 10: Fuck it's probably just the fucking intro. You can probably appeal it because it's and then I'll probably throw it out. But it is gay, super annoying, or it's even funnier when they do the oh for self harm because of the name of the show. I've gone that like probably two or three times now.
Speaker 6: I've got Wow.
Speaker 12: Everyone who was watching on Austin's YouTube come over to Jose's.
Speaker 10: Come on, well, we also got Rumble. Don't forget we got Rumble. So, you know, silly little things like this are all the more of a reminder to follow the people you like over on alternate platforms like Rumble Rumble, Rumble Rumble, so you can leave Rumble rants there. Austin is mantas on YouTube, so you can leave them super chats. But we'll see how long that lasts for when.
Speaker 12: Video gets fucking in a shut it down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I was already. I hope that after I appealed the last one. I'm not still in that window of time. I'm concerned about that.
Speaker 10: But that's okay, okay, yeah, it's YouTube creator problems. It is, right. I mean that the flip side is though, like you know, once you whenever you go through that period, can't post on YouTube, and it's like whatever, that's just I'm straight rumble right now. So it just means your boosting your rumble and your other your other platforms, your audio all that, so whatever. Hey each time it's just YouTube shoot themselves in the foot, so whatever, just making your less dependent on it, so all the more reason to all right, uh, okay, where do we where do we go with this? We're okay, We're I just kind of got sidetracked with with the New Kings.
Speaker 6: Right yeah, yeah, But I just think that when you have Blackstone, black Rock, they're all attached to this sort of like these you know, various billionaires that clearly are are implicated in sort of like in my mind, steering much of the permanent establishment's agenda, especially in the private sector internationally, which is which is how they sort of like, right, what do you think Davos is? I mean, it's the most influential people on Earth coming together to decide our fate effectively is what truly is taking place. But when you have like Wilbert Ross, you know, effectively, uh just like by the way, you know, advisor for the all of the Rothchild's investments, and and he's he's directly involved with bailing out Donald Trump during that time where where he's a casino magnet. And and they they claimed that obviously the Trump name added value to the casino, so he was more he was better off alive than dead to them personally as far as their personal interests. Now, it's just like, why why would we at all question that this individual is potentially compromised by the very people, by the very generational dynastic families who have clearly been insulated from accountability. Uh and and completely destroyed. Well, I mean I I at this moment, I don't believe in the American dream, and inherently because I think it was honestly a lie to begin with. But uh but still at this point, it's like this is the level of exception. These these are the layers that we have to sort of like, you know, pry back and and uh and descend down these rabbit holes or else we will not be able to see clearly in the moment of crisis. And that's what they're betting on. So they don't want us to understand that Donald Trump was entirely implicated and involved with Royal Casino International and and and uh was was clearly embedded with the the Kosher mob, the Kosher mafia, and and basically you have Roy Cone his I mean we've discussed this too often, how he's entirely his business was human compromise and sexual blackmail. I mean, he's he's he's acquiring little boys from the Son of Sam network and the processed church affiliation and the right as far as like these these extravagant parties that that very much, you know, mirror that of the Pink ballets, Right, But anyway, that's just like I can't help but bringing it, bringing it up every time it comes down to like is Trump acting in good faith? No, he's never been. I mean he's essentially he was just a very influential figure who was extremely uh like as far as just like a genius and brilliant in his branding abilities and and things of that nature. But other than that, I mean, he was essentially just put on the path right by by these puppet masters. And yeah, so I think that once we are under this you know, accurate interpretation of what Trump's true interests are, He's up for sale. He has been from day one, I mean, you know what I mean it's it's in no way was america first new branding. This was just he's piggybacking off of this historical narrative.
Speaker 10: That by both parties. I think is is so I forget which ones, but I which who used it, But it's been used by both parties in antiquity for sure. Yeah, right by the way I did. I thought it'd be interesting too. I want we talked a little bit before the show, uh kind of maybe about a possible nuclear component, and I find this particular interesting. We cover this in the morning show, but I wanted to show you this.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 10: Pay attention to the the countries you see here, and then I guess also the order the instructure of United States, China, UK. I mean obviously I'm blues to that to that point, but the second being China. And then obviously then you know, I don't know, this is kind of predictable herder. Oh if you don't stop this is from the IDF like if we don't stop them, But obviously the the you know you're next, you know, knowing what we know, that's a little bit ominous. And then the second being China. Here's our boy, uh hot star here for uh pointing out, you know, just he's saying, given China is actively supplying Iran with military equipment and have publicly denounced that Israeli attack in Iran, Israel have now literally threatened China with destruction is not veiled. There is no interpretation which Orion would ever destroy China their current ally, So we have what looks like to me, I don't really know how you would interpret that. I mean, I know that seems like a very subtle yet overt like hey, because otherwise why would they be included? That makes no sense. There's no rational sense why China would be the second name there there is. He points out, they are the allies of allies. But if you are looking at like, who would be you know, targets for them in a Samson sort of option perhaps something there.
Speaker 6: So which which nation posted this? Was this the idea?
Speaker 10: If you said the idea? If this, if you don't stop them your next you can see this video. It's just kind of dedictable to me, because.
Speaker 6: No, you're good. I'm just like, remember I just brought up right the New Silk Road, basically the Belton Road initiative, right that that China is pursuing with Iran and how they had just struck this deal effectively by passing you know, un sanctioned the US and UN sanctions from the west right, which which really bypasses US control and and uh and this is an issue. And by the way, I I uh, this this is crazy stuff, man, Like I pulled this up just because it reinforces and it's very recent. It reinforces what's happening in the the Straight of Horn moves and essentially China and Iran right launched sanctions busting this rail route. So it's interesting because this is the first cargo train from right China to arrive at Iran. And it's essentially again this this is a new corridor right that shortens the delivery times. This is all effectively, like you know, it falls into place in terms of international oil markets and the oil industry and oil manufacturing in Iran as well, which is why Israel is strategically targeting in this very moment there targeting Iranian manufacturing plants where they're where it's basically they're targeting their oil manufacturing facilities, which is it's basically targeting their oil exports capabilities, right, And that's truly what is top of mind in many ways because just as far as the geopolitical conflict playing out here, and again this is exactly what's happening in terms of the new sort of agreement with China. Who's been in Iran, who have effectively been driven into the arms of China, just as sort of you know, Russia obviously kicked off of right the swift economic system can't do business on the world stage. This is a strategic goal when when you're as far as you're in these international conflicts. And here's another thing that's like very worthy of mentioning in terms of this exact reference point, because it's it's interesting to me which Iranian oil and gas facilities were hit by Israel and because again it's exactly that it targets their export, you know, ability to effectively export their oil. And the horn moves straight, the straight of horm moves is specifically vital to this. And I didn't thirty of the world's oil goes there. Yeah, it's fascinating, honestly. And the closure of the strait, which guess what Iran the first thing they did was leverage this their benefit. We're going to effectively blockade the straight of hom moves and and you'll have to just deal with the consequences and what what happened. That's exactly when the green light was given. I think Trump basically as much as I don't think he individually, I don't know how much they're involved in the in the negotiations. That's where it's difficult to interpret for yourself, like, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 10: Well, that's that's the crossroads right here. It's like, and both options aren't good because there there's two. There's two broad narratives, and I think you can probably maybe stand maybe some combination thereof. But based on the statements of you know, the powers that be, it looks like the only real two acceptable narratives here is either the Trump administration was genuinely in good faith pursuing some sort of peace talks or some sort of nuclear deal or something, and it got completely decimated by Israel when they came in. They're in, and they're and likely there was probably some level of warning.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: The idea would be then like maybe day two something like that. I mean obviously like they probably knew, but it would still be the idea of that your your your talks got fucked up. Even though you were like I don't want this and you basically got your ally fuck you basically. But the other option is they work together, and that's that's honestly worse. So either way, you're a bitch or a or or like literally such a level of scumbag that other politicians shouldn't be willing to politician with you, Like that's how much of a level you have shown your car, your hand to such a crazy degree that even a even publicly, even knowing that this is going to be a public thing, that the entire world we know you will act in the most dishonorable way possible. Like I understand that, like politicians will lie and stuff it's behind closed it, but it's usually like there's a deception here like this was like so like if that is the case and we find out, but it's so over the top that is like there's just no one could ever meaningfully ever interact with you again. And it just kind of more contributes the idea that we're gonna go down as possibly a pariahs today along with Israel, except for the difference is we're not gonna get anything out of it, as opposed to Israel getting shit out of.
Speaker 6: It, right, And I think when when you consider, like, you know, the multipolar world order, right, which is what I've been seeing it referenced as, which I think is very interesting, especially if you consider like this is allegedly like what the intention is is to effectively make global society the underclass, the peasant class essentially. This this effectively, you know, very much sort of bring the American people down a peg economically, and this as far as like we will no longer be you know, the supreme leader of the global infrastructure and the as far as just like how very much obviously I would say the vast majority of the world is downstream from American politics at this moment, right, We're very hegemonic in more ways than one. And and that that's when you see like the global death cult, as William Ramsey refers to it so often as like the perfect right. But I think that's where like people don't realize, like that's why I've I've believed from day one that Israel has really just been utilized as a tool for the global infrastructure, for this global death cult. So we can, you know, and and in the end, guess who will take the fall? You'll have political puppets fall to the wayside, and maybe even you have some legitimate, real co ssequences for the people in the state of Israel itself. But I will say that for the most part, I would just imagine that they will accomplish their goals here, which honestly fall perfectly in line with the goals of Agenda twenty thirty, the Great Reset, Right, these principles from the report from Iron Mountain, and like just like these dystopian contexts of the totalitarian wet dream, you know, it's like it's definitely what is what I think is happening. And when you see like I saw it explain that like Trump essentially that during these negotiations he gave so I think the international finance and the global oil industry play a much more of a prominent role in this than is being acknowledged on the world stage, especially by the media, and just in terms of the conflict in general. And so Trump apparently he gave a sixty days, right, that's during these negotiations, he basically gave Iran sixty days to bend the knee, submit to the West, break from China or or and this is the alleged right, this is what we're intended to believe it that next layer of sort of interpreting the foreign policy, which is where it becomes difficult, because I do very much believe that in many ways, you know, you kind of have like these these sort of like they are our controlled opposition in many ways, as far as the leadership of these of just the leadership involved in the international conflicts in many ways seem to be controlled opposition at times, and I can't quite decide if they are.
Speaker 10: You know, it was my little speech this morning when I wanted to de trou stuff and then also kind of tying into how I accused, Like when you have that question of why and you just can't answer it. Why why why? That sneaking question in the back of your head, why would they act this way? Nothing about you know, his past, you know, claims of what he believes, the incentives that are in place, none of the why why why?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 10: Why? Why? And it is that sneaking like because I don't know these people fuck kids? Yeah, like a simple I mean, obviously that's a simplistic, you know, childish way. But obviously there's a range of I mean, hell, it was in the eighties seventies and be before it was. That's why we always joke whenever, like when all our Watergate series, the joke is like, look at all these gay people and you're like, yeah, it's like and that's not necessarily saying any pretty particular thing about gaze. It was just that during that period of time, that was something that could easily be leveraged against you as a means of control. So, I mean it is, but we're now gay's normalized and so uh, things get a little bit a little bit more uh dodgy for sure.
Speaker 6: And but you see these last night, they were like fires erupted. These these oil tankers were like on fire ablaze in the straight UFOM moves. So it's already happening where there's you know, strategically striking you know, this this location. And I just think that as far as just like individual oil tankers, they're they're attempting to obviously hinder and cripple the ability of the Iranians to to effectively export the soil. And so listen to this. It's very brief. It's like one minute, it's probably gonna be an ad though son of a bitch, all right, here we go. But uh, but yeah. The point being though here is for thirty seconds, it'll be fine. But yeah, so they are obviously considering closing this And and that's why I think you have this sort of interesting play with China. That's you know, as far as just it's not being acknowledged whatsoever, but we already saw this sort of pivot to China in terms of escalation with with you just had seth right, he goes and he's discussing basically on China threat on the world stage. Yeah, and and the UK. I think it was the one of the representatives for the Ministry of Defense or something to that effect. Or it might have even been intelligence. I can't remember now I had I had the clip polled last week, but I felt like it was important because it seemed like this pivot was taking place, and it was in terms of this relationship with Iran as well, because it did seem.
Speaker 10: Like real quick on the USS nimits. I've heard people mentioning that's like a year real quick. That's a year out from being decommissioned, I believe, is what the Yeah, oh it's crazy carrier.
Speaker 12: I thought they had an order to like send it over there. It was there's a lot of people saying that that's going to be the false flag that pulls us into the war, like kind of like a USS liberty.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, or just talking type of situation, right, yeah, yeah, yeah for sure. But you know, and by the way, yeah, there was a really interesting article that I pulled up from this this former I think he was a State Department official. He might have been C.
Speaker 12: I A.
Speaker 6: I think it was Ray mc govern actually, so he could have been C I A. But either way, it's very interesting. But anyway, hold on this bullshi. It probably already played. Yeah, it totally did. Duh, it's again. Watch I missed. Watch It's gonna do the ad again. It's gonna do the ad again.
Speaker 10: All right, we have to we have to actually watch that play.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 10: We're like, we're get a vamp while also watching. No, we're gonna all right, all right, why don't you look, Why don't you look at it real quick and on your screen and I'll bring this up real quick. Oh you got it. It's working out there. You go, Okay, it wasn't.
Speaker 13: Your rans Revolutionary Reguard commander said, closing the Strait of Hormess is under consideration. In response to Israeli attacks. But what could this mean for Europe? The Strait of Homess is one of the most strategically vital choke points in the world, and anti blockade by Iran would post serious risks for Europe. Roughly twenty percent of global oil and a significant portion of natural gas passed through the Strait. If around blocks it, global oil prices would spike and Europe could face energy shortages as sudden oil price surge would increase inflation, energy costs and disrupt industries across Europe. Manufacturing, transport, and agriculture would be especially vulnerable. Beyond oil, and the Strait is a key route for global shipping. Disruption could delay European imports of raw materials. A blockade could also trigger military confrontations involving US or EU navies, risking a broader regional war.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's a major, a major factor here. That again, it's like it's not getting much coverage whatsoever, But.
Speaker 10: I think, yeah, I do think one thing you concerned about that I was heavily implying at a little bit with the China thing is a perhaps nuclear and I think we kind of got out that a little bit like it seems like regime change is the move here, but it is. It does seem like, Uh, I don't see boots in the ground happening, because that would take at least a year to probably mobilize. And I just also, as we were talking before the show, I think there's a distinct the propaganda game just is not in the same place it was before. So while they are able to currently flagrantly do things that are clearly against like the what the voters wanted to a ridiculous degree, I don't think that some sort of can't A sustained campaign like that would be doable so like over years, so they wouldn't be able to roll out of propaganda campaign that was completely floundering. Now if what they're doing right now, which is a short period of time where it is floundering, they're able to fake it's not well, all of us out there are ratioing, you know, the anti Zions voice are ratioing. Every fucking zionis voice over and over again. It's still they're able to pretend like, oh, that's just fake. But you can't do that for a long period of time. So it is kind of like, are we going to see nuclear stuff. I don't know if you saw the Huckabee letter, but that one freaked me the fuck out. And there's a lot of other things that are kind of seemed to be I could see Israel the way they come out as a nuclear nation is with a nuke, and it's like, what are you gonna do now, bitch? That's totally how they would do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure there was. That was just the funniest video ever. Right as far as like net now, who's saying America first? And you who yet? And you who? Yeah? But I understand America first, I don't understand America dead. But the way that he put it in context, it's interesting. And obviously they're they're following the sort of Christian Zionist line in terms of how they kind of just exploit weak minded And as far as Americans who are obviously falling into the trap of supporting a conflict such as this, you know, they tend to inevitably side with Iran or I mean Israel, and at every chance they get clearly. But what is crazy is this language, right that happened just before the meeting that Trump had earlier, right where he sits down with his national security advisors and for a couple hours, and they discussed where they are now considering obviously bombing Tehran's directly, and it could be even worse than that, because again we're directly and by the way, I think it was ninety percent civilian casualties and as far as Israel's attacks in Tehran, so that is worthwhile in mentioning as well hundreds of dead, right But anyway, I mean, it has to be just extraordinary to live in any of the these areas. But this kind of language is how you have, like and what is the surprise that I know, Iran's carrying out a lot of different strikes right now at this moment, but I am interested to know, like what are the actual what's this alleged surprise? And it does make me feel as if Iranian leadership could somehow be just sort of playing their role. But also, I mean, obviously this will not end well and as far as the escalation and regime change is concerned.
Speaker 10: But it's freaking news.
Speaker 14: The President very very active on his truth social this hour. That's because, according to Axios is reporting, President Trump will meet with his national security team in the White House Situation Room at one pm Eastern today to make decisions about US policy toward the war between Israel and Iran, three US officials have told Axios. And this is key why this matters. The US official said, Trump is seriously considering joining the war and launching a US strike against Iran's nuclear facilities, especially its underground uranium enrichment facility in Ford Out.
Speaker 6: It is built into a mountain.
Speaker 14: They cannot get to it without our bunker busting weapon.
Speaker 6: They need it and they'll need out just that language and then combine that with.
Speaker 12: This.
Speaker 6: I also found very interesting because it looks like obviously, it looks exactly like the Colon Powell presentation. Did you see this? As far as the this secret nuclear site, nuclear enrichment site that Iran has that the crayon doodles showing.
Speaker 3: A nuclear.
Speaker 15: Exclusive satellite images revealing the location of a previously unknown around in nuclear site. Now the facility spans nearly twenty five hundred acres and this is a big discovery. Jillian Turner has more from the State Department. Good morning, Jillian.
Speaker 16: Pretty explosive data. These satellite images that we have obtained exclusively show the alleged site location and even the layout of the secret, previously unknown nuclear weapons facilities inside Ron. This, of course, raises fresh concerns about the regime's role in these ongoing nuclear talks with the Trump administration. The National Council Resistance of Iran has collected intelligence from sources on the ground inside Iran that locate this nuclear weapons facility and what is called Semnan Province, far from the regime's already known nuclear sites. It's code named the Rainbow Site by Iran's officials, and it spans nearly twenty five hundred acres spent operating as far as we can discern.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I think it's at least noteworthy obviously, and especially just the language of the mainstream media and these moments, as well as obviously having people on like Lindsay Graham and talking about US boots on the grounds, you know clearly, and and what else did he say? He said, he's basically, I do think that there will be regime change, no doubt. I mean, in my mind right, that's kind of was getting out of nuke like.
Speaker 10: I think they they're there. I think time is of the essence here. I think they're trying to get it done quick. I think we're going to see a quick oper if this does drag on. So the best thing we can do, I think is begum in the works and hope that hope that maybe somehow something falls through and then it gets to a oh no, now we need a propaganda campaign for boots on the ground so we can finish this job and we say fuck you eat a dick and we just dominate that game. Because I don't know how that plays out of that point, but either way, I mean, I don't know, man, it's a this is not a great situation all in all, but the least we have, uh you know, c I A assets on our side here, so we have Tucker Cross Yeah, Sean Ryan to him, I'll take it, fuck it. I mean, I'm still gonna be like he's probably CIA, but like, thanks for kipping in here, Bud.
Speaker 6: Defolutely. This is where they gained credibility and insulate themselves, right and make a question, yea, what the are Yeah? Yeah, I guarantee you they will spin it in the direction of the permanent establishment one way or the other, and the intelligence apparatus will benefit.
Speaker 10: Right, I will say on Tucker's count with that, like okay, sure, I've been waiting for it. But it's it's just like, that's the weird thing about Tucker because we always point out, like, ah, I look at his dad, I'll look at his weird you know, stuff within South America in his college years and just all sorts of stuff that kind of glows about the guy. But it's like, at the end of the day, like I I haven't there haven't been any pivots ever since he supposedly has become this man of the people and changed his perspective. I haven't seen the pivots yet. So who fucking knows. It's hard to know a man's heart the end of the day, all we can say is, hey, he's on the right side of history right now. Maybe later he'll complay pull a right turn and can go do some fed ship. But till then, whatever, well, fucking you're crushing doggie and keep on doing it.
Speaker 6: So if you're they have to take it as far as when we get it in terms of like, okay, they're right on this one thing, on this one subject. There clearly in this one policy, uh, they're actually taking, you know, some sort of position that is worthwhile. So in that moment, whether you know that doesn't mean you trust them, right, you have to always remember that. But beyond that, I just think, like, man, you have Israeli officials that are legitimately coming out and saying that I wran that this war with Iran is premised on the idea of US involvement, right, Like that that is uh, that's concerning, and you see what is what is this is he had Ted Cruz on. Is that what happened to?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I have a couple of clips. I figured we could. I figured we watched this clip and then maybe play play intermission and go into it and then maybe start off the call in with the next clip, because there's apparently he's teasing that that he's got a Ted when it looks like the clips I've seen it so far are him. Looks like Tucker brought on Ted Cruise to make an example of him. So you know, it'd be interesting to watch. It should drop tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I think Operation Rising Lion, right is the name of this, And yeah, it was like the Cradle. I think that published an article talking about how this was like an eight month prepared attack.
Speaker 10: Right that was like until that like drone shit and everything. Yeah, like the who the throne thing they had there, what was it supposedly there for years or something?
Speaker 6: I forget twenty five nuclear scientists, right, like all these targeted assassinations, car bombs, like over five car bombs or something. Effectively, we're utilized as like targeted assassinations. And that that's straight up alady, out of the playbook of isis Yeah, which is just like I saw every.
Speaker 10: Single person old school terrorism dude, everyone.
Speaker 6: Just reminding us that Israel is isis, which is like, well, you know again, I think like so much of this is joint intelligence operations which lay the groundwork for this sort of you know, post World War two Gladio network that we really just should start calling it that. You know, honestly, at this point, they entrenched themselves man, and they're fully insulated from accountability. Man. It doesn't matter which side of the aisle gains political you know office and you know is allegedly holding the levers of power. Man, We're on the same path toward the identical agenda. And you know, it's like, I don't know, I have people trying to make the argument that we would be better off with Kamala because there would be more sort of like there may be would have been more.
Speaker 10: I think so, yeah, I mean it's possible. I mean I like I think that I think it either be roughly the same. The differences I think are negligible, I think is it is the point is my point is like whatever.
Speaker 6: I was trying to Yeah, that was exactly what I was alluding to. Is just like there's no difference in my mind, because inevitably we land in a very similar position, and we're always pursuing identical objectives. And so clearly the culture war, I think there's diabolical deception, man, that's being leveraged against us at every level of this and and and that is why why would they not try and remain where as far as like, wouldn't you want assets at every level of the media landscape, maybe you would even want to, uh, you know, have these individuals sort of like gain there as I was mentioning before, a sort of like attempt to gain credibility over time, right by sort of positioning yourself with these alternative just theories on a lot of these things that clearly make much more sense and land far more in the objective line of truth. Right, And that's where all of a sudden you gain credibility and trust from individuals like ourselves, And wouldn't you want to at the very least send in assets to infiltrate those areas of just even those avenues of thought, right to attempt to sort of like derail misdirect individuals in the landscape as well, and through that you can sort of compromise their influence. And I think that's always happening. There's an influence operation at every level. And I'm just like, it makes it you have to question reality, honestly, you do at this point, you know what I mean. And anyway, go ahead and play.
Speaker 8: That it killed General Solomony. It killed General Solomony.
Speaker 17: And they're trying to murder Trump. Yes, because you're not calling for military strikes against them in retaliation carrying out military strikes today, you said Israel was right with our help.
Speaker 8: I've said we Israel is leading them, but we're supporting them.
Speaker 17: Well, this you're breaking news here because the US government last night denied the National Security Council spokesman Alex Fiffer denied on behalf of Trump that we were acting on Israel's behalf in any offensive capacity.
Speaker 8: We're not bombing. Then Israel's bombing.
Speaker 17: We were okay, we are supporting. If you're saying the United States government is now we're worth a run, right now, people.
Speaker 10: That's the end of the clip.
Speaker 6: That's ridiculous, man, Yeah, that is so hilarious.
Speaker 10: That got a bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you know what, it's just interesting to me because it's like I think there and by the way, there was an Al Jazeera piece too. They were discussing how basically there's this solid evidence that Iran was claiming US bears responsibility for this Israeli aggression, right And and it was the Foreign Minister of Iran who who they claimed that these these attacks basically would not have been you know, there's no way that it could have actually been conducted without the American support, right And he claims personally that it would not have materialized without the agreement and support of the United States. This is what he says. We have well documented and solid evidence of the support provided by American forces in the region and their bases for the military attacks of the Zionist regime. Iran's top diplomat explained this, and basically this was in a press conference, but basically they also said that you know, clearly in terms of just Trump's support for this publicly claiming that he knew about the attacks, which I think is important to mention that obviously they could not have happened without US weapons and equipment, which is why the US just sent a major weapons shipment to Israel just before these attacks took place. So I mean that that, I mean that is direct involvement in my mind, I don't care how people claim that. Okay, obviously this is plausible deniability, and this is like, how can you think this way?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 10: That's why I mentioned that even if you give this the most good, most good faith perception here, I think there's no really getting away from that. Like, no matter how you cut it, I just can't even imagine a way of looking the scenario in which you were acting in some gravely untoward manner, like some sort of ridiculous no matter how you cut it. And it kind of really just comes down to you're a pussy or you're a piece of shit, really, and it may guess you're kind of a piece of it in both, but it's like a different thing. It's like one you're like an actively being a piece of shit scumbag, and one is just your a spot. Like you You're like, oh, I was trying to do the right thing, but I'm just gonna sit here and be a bitch and not doing anything out it. And just like, oh, I'm gonna let this little nation that supposedly supposed to that we we give welfare too and everything. We're just gonna let him plow us over and do whatever the fuck they want. I'm just gonna be their little fucking bitch that it's it's there's really, it's just one of the other. It's there's really no it's just really a matter of to what degree do you want to think you want them to be completely ineffective or are you completely against you like, you know, so effectively but you know effective piece of shit. I guess I don't know. There's no no good way to to cut this down, like there's no good way to look at this.
Speaker 6: Right, but but also like the fact that they legitimately acknowledge this, and and the Foreign Minister saying that the US, therefore, in their opinion, is a partner in these attacks must accept responsibility. That's very important, and that's exactly how they see it, and and uh, and by the way, when you see this, we should obviously cancel this Golden Dome project, right, I mean, not only is at billions of dollars, but clearly the Iron Dome is either not functioning correctly or this is deliberate and we are allowing legitimate strikes to take place and I believe to be Palestinian territory. And that's exactly what came out that Iran these were all warning strikes and that all of them essentially hit what would be beneficial targets to the Israeli regime in their genocidal war on the Palestinians, like imagine this, right, So that's another layer to this, another wrinkle that makes me consider the fact that maybe, right this is all political theater. We're falling into a trap of a preordained outcome of a World War III conflict of international scope and and this is just something that unfortunately we won't be able to just opt out of. I mean, that's almost how it feels. And when you see, like look at this man. This is the most disturbing video because basically you're just seeing what exactly I just told you, where right, you have Iranian missile strikes striking Palestinian towns in the north of the country. And then you have Israelis cheering on the strike as it takes place, which I thought to be just fascinating, man, you know, because what it says here is this group of Israelis were celebrating while an Iranian missile strike predominantly hit a Palestinian town in northern Israel, which killed at least four Palestinian citizens and injured dozens more. And so and these are Palestinian citizens of Israel. But this is the actual video. Now it's very brief. Why why they start singing is important. You won't be able to understand it. I'll explain in a moment. It's the dancing is rarely as good.
Speaker 10: Catch you.
Speaker 6: Crazy? And so this this is so nuts man.
Speaker 10: Your village is what it's related exactly what it is?
Speaker 6: May your village burn? Popular singer Kobe Peretz and and uh and so this this is apparently what they were singing, is.
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: So that that alone, right, Like, is that not something that should at the very least be acknowledged in terms of like is this potentially theater at at a certain level? And and and also and also like did you see the footage of the Israeli UH Israel bombing this this TV station during the news. Oh my god. Yeah, that is like, I don't know it. This is unprecedented in many ways, but it's also exactly what my ultimate fear was, you know what I mean, like but also kind of what I was predicting to happen, because I don't know, I'm just kind of in this moment. I'm under no illusion that we're heading in an optimistic direction. As much as I hate to say this, and this is no black pill, this is I'm trying to be honest and objective about these Obviously, they're political puppets who are entirely compromised and pursuing an agenda that in no way benefits the interest of the average American person and and UH India to.
Speaker 3: What god.
Speaker 6: Shit, Well, I will say though, it's it's very important, you know, just to understand the fact that not only are we directly already involved and implicated in this conflict, you know, it's like this is something that I think Netanyahu himself put into these terms that were very much spiritual and like religious, right in my mind, playing to the to the Trump base that would fall into the trap, right, but while also sort of you know, insulting and berating the Trump supporter who's not who's who's obviously opposed to this conflict. And so that's where you have these like odd statements being made by these individuals within the current administration, as well as being reiterated and reinforced by Netanyahu himself, you know, during the context of like the actual news segment where he was essentially threatening the US right saying that basically, first it's Tel Aviv, then it's New York, right, which which that alone, It's it's uh, it's it's very interesting that, of course he would be making that statement due to the uh, obvious attempted encouragement of dragging the US into the conflict, right, And and so I don't know, man, it's it's just something that's worthwhile in pointing out. And and again when by the way, I saw Daniel McAdams, he tweeted about Itamar Ben Gevie and uh, and basically he's he's confronting, uh, another Israeli official in the streets about why did you provoke Iran. I don't know how much this is like smoking mirrors, but it's very interesting because uh. Basically, the individual responds by saying, we didn't realize the power of Iran's missile capabilities, which I don't really buy that, to be honest, And it did seem like some sort of theater. But they were like legitimately at odds and seemed to be in conflict in the streets with security surrounding them. Look, that was strange, right, but but yeah, I don't know, man.
Speaker 10: I'm not surprised by now.
Speaker 12: If our fucking iPhones explode in our pockets and they.
Speaker 10: Go, it was hush him, the wrath of hush him, you know what I mean, like hatful boys?
Speaker 12: You deserve this because like, aren't isn't there a piece of our iPhone made in Israel?
Speaker 8: Or something like?
Speaker 6: Couldn't they just pull the page your prank again?
Speaker 12: That freaks me out every day.
Speaker 6: I don't know if y'all talk about that.
Speaker 10: I mean, I try not to think about it too much. I mean, the Jew's gonna kill me. That's always a nightmare. All right, guys, we need to transition over to the call in portion of the show. Jules, you wanna go ahead and get that beautiful bean footage roll them set up for us?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 10: Uh and uh, I do want to real quick before we do move on, I do. I did want one last thing. I wanted to make sure we got into the main portion of the show, because I do think is something that very This is super quick. Just this is one of the latest updates we've gone is that Iranian State TV has promised a great surprise that's in quotes tonight. The world will remember for quote centuries. So that came out around man of what like five hours ago or so, so I know we'll see what the hell that bucking means tomorrow. So but Jules, you got that ready, Yes, I do.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I was posting the link on.
Speaker 10: Twitter as well as in.
Speaker 6: Check they are actively there are as far as like the Israeli air forces actively in this moment, like striking Tehran, and apparently oil refineries are reportedly being blown up. So shit falls perfectly in line.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, this is a let our new editor know how you let you dig it. I guess we'll call us a post mortem too. But yeah, all right, guys, we'll be back in about five months or so. Go take a link, do whatever you gotta do. We'll be back. We'll take some call. Hey, feel free to join in. Obviously, if you're a patron, you guys will get priority of a patron of me or Austin. But all right, we'll see you on a second. Go ahead and roll that beautiful bean footage, juice, and long live America.
Speaker 18: Our action will help pick the world a much safer place. I want to thank President Trump for his leadership in confronting Iran's nuclear weapons program. He has made clear time and again that Iran cannot have a nuclear enrichment program. Today, it is clear that Iran is just buying for time. It refuses to agree to this basic requirement of peaceful nations. That is why we have no choice but.
Speaker 3: To have and act now time I trys.
Speaker 10: As Donald Trump said, the US had nothing to do with the attack on Iran tonight, Jesus Jeff. If we are attacked in any way, shape or form by Iran, the full strength in the US armed forces will come down at you at levels never seen before. However, we can easily get a deal done between Iran and Israel and end this bloody conflict. Now I call entirely fucking bullshit on having nothing to do with it. Now, you could say it depends on how you want to define nothing to do with it? Now, did they do? I guess you could plausibly say, oh, we just were doing we were doing everything we would have done anyways, because it was like, oh, we just were doing deals and this, but we were aware of it the whole time. But we had nothing. But it's like, you know what you're doing, you know what role you're playing, you know that there's nothing, you know that they're going to attack. Like so I don't know. I mean, I guess I guess to be disliced bit of good faith to him. Maybe there was this like that, like there was this known thing that like you know, Israe was gonna jump in at some point, but like, you know, I don't know. I just this is ridiculous. Uh, the idea they had nothing to do with it for one, even even that aside even the idea that like they just he bragged, He literally bragged by the money. This is the point we always come into all the time, that they fucking it's their money, and you know what, the funny thing that's the argument to go after Iran. The argument for Iran always comes back to is there's some sort of nexus of terror and they support everything else. So like all these claims that you're gonna hear going around about these people saying how they killed our troops, they did this, they did that, They did this, they did did did did? I don't know. I mean, it's fully open. This is just some psycho But according to Rats, that's what she said. He wasn't left wing, a right wing, he was a fed a glowey a p MC. The crisis acting here is so bad. The camera angles are pretending to pause and then and think and regurgitating a script he used. We used to have better deep events. Now we get sloppy SOPs, syops, sloppy syops getting ready to get murdered by Mexicans or something.
Speaker 6: I will say there are effectively military checkpoints to a certain extent. Honestly, as far as the free moving like military assets in place, they're very obviously in place in La right now. It's it's interesting and I'm talking people washing their cars getting just straight up accosted by by you know, and obviously like, in no way am I in support of the Alex Soros funded riots that are obviously playing out, but.
Speaker 10: Have a stronger idea. Maybe you're getting those little notifications are.
Speaker 6: Saying here in your area apps, there's community apps popping off, right, They're like, I swear to god, it's crazy.
Speaker 12: Like so since the Mexicans are doing that, it's it's just given the blacks and the Antifa whites like reason to riot as well. Right, you see fucking bricks being placed everywhere already, it's no doubt, aid.
Speaker 5: Why, well, yeah, what's up people? What's up?
Speaker 10: We're back?
Speaker 5: Did a Jewels sleep us?
Speaker 10: This is the Jewels Lapore No, there he is, put him on the here we go, boom, all right, cool, we're back. Uh all right, well we'll be taking some calls here in a second. I think I don't think we finished.
Speaker 12: It was two seconds left that he cut out, or I guess it went to black and then it popped back up.
Speaker 10: But I'm retarded. I remember now. Actually, yeah, there was a spot that there was there was there was a little tiny little bit at the end there then we missed. Fuck, there was actually a good little spot, good little and whatever. Bring it back, bring it back real quick. Well you can leave us, man, fuck it, we're doing it live. Bring us back on the screen. Leave us on the screen. Though, like it since we're just playing last second. I don't know.
Speaker 6: All right, here we go.
Speaker 10: It's how you vamp guys just make weird noises.
Speaker 19: That's hardly original. There was an eighth grader and on Baltimore Street in Corda Madera that used to call me that.
Speaker 10: There was a new scum thing. Okay, so that's what I had to I fucked it up. It's not the same if you go back and play it. But worth it, you know, that's hilarious. It would have been better if we just not but if we just not stopped in the first place, but still was worth to go back to it.
Speaker 19: I learned about it when I saw some tweet new scum.
Speaker 10: Oh there you go.
Speaker 4: A nickname.
Speaker 19: By the way, that's hardly original. There was an eighth grader in on Baltimore Street in Corda Madera that used to call me that.
Speaker 10: This is like Clint anytime you call him Clinton clitteris yeah. Oh all right, let's uh, let's play before before we bring in people in here. I want to watch this other Tucker Carlson one because I know everyone's it's all the rage on Twitter right now. So I caught like twenty seconds of it before we start the show. It seemed a little bit of gotcha questions. So it's kind of like, really wowed by this. Uh but I mean I like the idea of grilling uh ted. But let's see, let's see what he has to say.
Speaker 17: How many people living around?
Speaker 8: By the way, I don't know the population at all. No, I don't know the population. You don't know the population of the country.
Speaker 6: You seek to topple.
Speaker 8: How many people living around?
Speaker 17: Ninety two million?
Speaker 8: Okay? Yeah, how could you not know that. I don't sit around memorizing population tables.
Speaker 17: Well, it's kind of relevant because you're calling for the overthrow of the government.
Speaker 8: Why is it relevant whether it's will because ninety million or eighty million or one hundred million.
Speaker 17: Because if you don't know anything about the country, I didn't say I don't know anything about Okay, what's the ethnic mix of wrong? They are Persians and well presuminantly Shia. Okay, you don't know anything about Iran. So okay, I'm not the Tucker Carlson on Iran. You're a center who's calling there's one government at the country.
Speaker 8: No, you don't know anything about the country. You're the one who claims they're not trying to murder Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 8: Who can't figure.
Speaker 10: Out to say I'm saying, well, actually, never mind, I supposed to say they're not trying to But I was gonna say they're not the ones who did the assassinations. That's for damn sure that that's fucking stupid. Anyone who believes that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh no, one hundred percent agree there was another connection to that ridiculous claim of the assassinations as well. But go ahead and play it.
Speaker 17: They're trying to murder Trump, yes, because you're not calling for military strikes against them in retaliation.
Speaker 8: Carrying out military strikes today.
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, I didn't realize these are to this both the same clip.
Speaker 17: I didn't realize they denied are supporting it.
Speaker 10: You're a senator, Okay, all right, Well then I didn't realize there was the same thing. It was the same thing. It bled just it was the one we watched earlier. So okay, that makes sense now because it did seem like gotcha, But then that gotcha caught him off guard and got to say something stupid. Okay, yeah, because the first half, let's be real that was that was gay gotcha ship, Let's be real.
Speaker 6: That's what I mean. You know what, it reminded me of what is Aleppo? The Gary Johnson moment right where it's just like, okay, obviously Gary Johnson should know what aleppo is if he's running for president. But still, uh, it's it's kind of interesting and and I will say I think it's it's worthless in terms of like, I don't know, crucifying someone on some sort of like ethical moral standard real quick.
Speaker 10: Tyler's saying these aren't gotchas. Ted has done this for years and the Senate deserves it. Plus he's all over the board of his replies. Now I will say what I meant when I say there, gotcha, I do. I do agree he deserves it. But I'd say that like the question of the population and like the democratic come on, those are those are one hundred percent gotchas, like because he has correct in the sense of like, I don't know what it really so far as someone looking for regime change, does it really make a difference was eighty million or a hundred million? I mean, it might make for some logistical reasons, but it doesn't. It doesn't make a difference. So but it's okay, that's all I'm saying, but it is. It did like that I got him off guard and got to say some dumb shit. You're like, oh shit, so.
Speaker 6: Exactly, yeah, which I'm not at all surprised. I mean it's Ted Cruz right, Like you remember when the mercers like basically told him that Trump was their candidate now, and and he's like walking away with this head dipped down after in the primaries, like from the hotel room, after he's like essentially turned away from his by his most major lucrative donors. It's just hilarious. This is what people do, the political puppets viye for power and funding from the obvious political elite, which remain insulated form many real accountabilities. So those individuals are rarely named, and when they are, they're usually just front men for the true you know, shadow network that's playing out. But this is go ahead, Bud, would you say, Jules, that was playback?
Speaker 12: Sorry I'm trying to post the link and all the chats and.
Speaker 6: Oh ship was your voice. It was weird, all right, But this is like super you know obviously if you if you saw the that clip that I played earlier from from right from that mainstream media journalist who's essentially calling for this, right that Israel needs us, they need this technology, they need this specific you know, missile and bomb. And what is it a B fifty two that would be able to carry this bunker buster?
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 6: Or is it another.
Speaker 10: Not a BE fifty two. I can tell you no.
Speaker 6: Right, it sounds like it's much larger than this which is is uh, this is what they're calling for, and that's what definitely like worries me because this, as they're saying here, right, this is a mop right, it's a precision guided bunker buster bomb. This this uh specific penetrator bomb that it is apparently what it's going to take penetrate sixty five yards of concrete before exploding. That's that's pretty fascinating. It might get some way through the half a mile of earth and rock though, to protect Iron's most closely guarded nuclear secrets, the ford Al facility, which apparently is built into a mountain and entirely fortified.
Speaker 10: So it is it's like that wouldn't get through.
Speaker 17: But what do I know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, we have no clue. Honestly, I mean we aren't. We aren't.
Speaker 10: I mean nukes could be fake and gay for all I fucking know. So, uh, you want you wanted to talk to about And I didn't want to let you forget this about the the Gladio because I talked about this a little bit in the show, but I wasn't able to find many good links to kind of dig into it deeper.
Speaker 20: I know, you know that.
Speaker 10: So this is the Walls guy that was like what you know, pointed by Walls, which that seems to me like the easy narrative that's almost being planted in front of you perch personally, you know what I mean, Am I right? I mean that seems like ooh, Dr Mike Walls, Like that's what it feels like. So, but I don't know what the real angle is here because it is a confusing story and it doesn't make sense to me. But essentially the idea is he murdered two Democratic lawmakers in the middle of the night, wearing of some creepy Clint Russell mask. Damn right, And uh yeah, so that's a and that's that's that. And I guess somehow they know it's this guy. I haven't looked into the story enough to even know how they know, but that's their guy. And they say that's their guy, and their guy just so happens to have worked for Mike Wallas.
Speaker 6: I think as Cream wants to come on up in.
Speaker 12: This guy named Crabs here that just wants to like, uh, he says, I'm ready for the molest station from me and coach. Okay, Crabs, all right, okay, pipe down. Are are you a patron?
Speaker 6: Crabs?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 10: Was he here at the beginning? That that's how you tell the different there you go, if they weren't here at the beginning, that's how that's how we tell he wasn't here before. So he can ask for the other guys, Crabs.
Speaker 6: And then if we get you up here, hear.
Speaker 10: Me Crabs saying he's a patron, but I mean, you weren't here. The only way we know your patron is if we just know you. Could you come regularly or or I know he said I've been in and out. Whatever. Okay, we'll call him a patron. We'll call a patron for today. But Crabs can come up next. What's up? Ask?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can cool my bluetooth this time. So first off, hello gentlemen, Jose Jose Austin think bringing me the time and opportunity to ask another question. Uh, while you guys are talking earlier, I just want to say that the Iranian TV station getting bombed, it was getting bombed with freedom, and that those bricks that the process tests were mostly peaceful bricks.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The second I want to say is I was wrong about my prediction for the rights for the Los Angeles riots. Well, there were definitely certain parts of the town that were bad. It wasn't as bad as the bil On riots. And I do have to admit when I'm wrong. Otherwise I'm no worse than a liberal who is a glue to their perspective.
Speaker 10: Hell, like, sh it was going to go down though, because it's like it feels like it's really entirely over to be honest, man, I mean, I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 6: I know personally, I know people families called in to ice like it's all like it's still very much you know, happening in terms of just like on the ground in Los Angeles. This is just very much a distraction obviously that's playing out with the conflict Iran and Israel, which is interesting to me because it also kind of distracts away from the genocidal just policies in Gaza, which obviously, like what's almost seventy individuals were massacred at like an AID site, like thirty of them or were attempting to actually like receive the aid almost forty of them, which just that alone is not even being covered very much. And every day now, yeah, and it's every day.
Speaker 10: I think it's Horton says a Waco a day every day. This is just the AID stations, just at the AID stations exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah. But the strategy that they were trying to exercise, right, was the AID model APARTHEIDS strategy of ethnic cleansing, Like lure them to these locations, they have to make this you know, extraordinary trip to even get there, all the while risking their lives to sue this apparent aid and and uh and then to get there and be just sadistically assassinated and prioritized and targeted by by the current regime. That seems like a trap obviously, And that's what we were discussing for multiple weeks on end at this point, right, But I'm not at all shocked that. But I think they're escalating in this moment because it would also benefit them because of the distractionary tactics playing out with Iran, Like, while everyone's you know, focused on on something else, we can sort of yeah, exactly, man, this is always the problem.
Speaker 2: Well, it's actually kind of a perfect for the question that I have for you guys. So they have a thought experiment for all of you guys, and I want to get your opinion that possible, which is lated to the current political situation. And then you need a couple of minutes to set it up and I hope it's worth it. H So I was listening to Julis Podcasts on Sunday and during the show, at one point, conspiracy Extremist was talking to various people on a Magle. Part of the discussion was paraphrasing that, hey, listen, there's a different there's a difference between a government and the people. A government can be good. I'm sorry, government can be bad and the people can be good. And I have agreed with this most of my adult life. But then I started doing a deep dive into this question, and the more I analyze it, the more I'm leaning towards that it is actually kind of a cope. I still don't have the answer. I'm still trying to figure out, which is why I'm partially here so I'm not trying to understand. Is at what point is a divide between people.
Speaker 7: Are good but a government is bad?
Speaker 2: Is no longer applies and it is the people's faults. And here are some examples, starting off on a local on a local state level, and a national level. So Los Angeles the Unified school district is ranked among the worst in the United States. Yet people on the school board, some that have been there for over a decade, are continued to constantly being voted in and against worse. And at that point, I'm thinking it's no longer the government is the people because they're the ones.
Speaker 4: Voting for this.
Speaker 2: Then take the entire state of California. California has the worst homeless population in entire United States. Yet the people, they keep on getting voted in to solve the problem, some who are getting paid as much as three hundred and fifty thousand dollars per year this public record, but the issue keeps on getting worse, and in my opinion, that the people's fault, and it's hence the constituent's fault. On a national level, Let's take a look at two examples of two countries. So Haiti was ruled by the French for a cool minute, and the French nobility slash bourgeoisie at one point freed the slaves slash people. And what happened is the people that were freed is they revolted. They killed the French ability and made Haiti the desired vacation destination that we know of today. The second example is Rhodesia was ruled by the British for a cool minute, uh, and then the moment they were given independence and a freed that the people of Rodesia, which is now one of the Zibambwe, they just sort the factories, they just sort of the farms, they just sort of bakeries. They just started the financial uh finan finances of the country, resulting in the extreme hyperinflation and people. So in conclusion, the thought experiment is what is the tipping point for America?
Speaker 7: And at one point.
Speaker 2: Should the citizens And again the citizens of Americans are beautiful. I mean I wouldn't want to live anywhere in any other country as an immigrant myself. But at one point are the government's actions, uh, you know, the responsibility that people and oh we should take responsibility.
Speaker 10: Well, It depends on what you mean by that, because I mean, like that that seems like a loaded I'm not saying you're loading the question, but it's like, like the idea then, is like what was is this like a genocide hypothetical? Is it like what what percentage of people do we need to do a certain action before all right? Fuck it? Kill mall. I guess it's just kind of like what what do you what do you mean by take responsibility? Because it really does come down to an individual level. So is the idea is a question here at what point can you collectivize an entire group regardless of what individuals within such group are technically not responsible for set actions? Because I mean, if you have a group where everyone in set group is responsible for set action, then it is like, yeah, there's unavoidable. You have unanimous consent here. So it's like yeah, I mean, although that would be an absurd situation. So I don't know. I guess it's I'm a little bit confused by hypothetical. I know, But you Austin, are you are you tracking to the same thought patterns me or and I don't know, I just.
Speaker 6: I feel like, you know, just trying to clarify the question, right, right, right, But obviously I'm under I believe that clearly government is just the highest level of organized crime, masqu rating as a right as a animal rights organization or animal rights human rights organization, as Dave Smith says. Right, So I just think, like, ultimately, individualism is what matters most, because it's up to you to sort of break out of the system, break free from the conditioning, reject your prior programming, like figure out the fact that obviously I don't know, like I'm blessed with the reality that I kind of bucked the trend from day one. I wasn't much. I definitely wasn't falling into the traps and and and I was rejecting authority, and but I felt like I was a minority, right and in the h just the public school system fucking you, right, hey, man, I'm just saying, they taught me, They trained me how to be a criminal, you know, they trained me how to be basically a prisoner, you know, like I spent the vast majority of my public schooling in iss or or, you know, detention before I got iss or finally oss and then man, I tried to fight my bat students, and I was. I was basically sent to the A school and the last part of my senior year just so I could graduate, Like like right with all the pregnant chicks, you know what I mean? Like I essentially could not function within the structured system, right like, I just could not. It made no sense to me. I was demanding respect in order to you know, reciprocate and and that was obviously driven out of you. And if you did that where you said, man, treat me with a little respect, and I'll actually talk to you in a civilized way, Like what the fuck are you doing? You know, you get off on yelling and screaming at girls all day. You're a girls basketball coach, you know what I mean. Like it's weird, strange behavior of a man, you know what I mean? With this mentality and how they sort of to me. I don't know, you're ethically compromised already, So I was, you know, but this was just sort of the inherent framework I was blessed with. So thank god that I had a questioning intellect. That's where I think there is a differentiating factor here where like maybe the vast majority don't Maybe it's their parenting maybe I don't know what all the factors are that play into this. If it's simply IQ, which I don't even buy into that. I mean, I don't It shouldn't be that difficult to identify. This is why I was so obsessed with the art of war. Know your enemy, right, and as soon as we have that just sort of like, I think it's of the utmost importance that we kind of at the very least, we manufacture that defense mechanism, as I say, you know often, and that is mainly because I see the deception taking root. I see it destructing and destroying personal you know, relationships, family members, people that I love, people that I only want the best for. I see them being conned and strategically duped and lured into showing up at these protests and things of that nature as if they are among the resistance and actually rejecting authority. I mean, these are all like chalk, you know, like basically you're falling into the chalk out line on the sidewalk man like that. You know. This is just to me, I don't know, I can't stand it anymore. It's very difficult for me, and and and and uh, I get frustrated only because I you know, I have love for these these people who I see kind of falling into these ideological prisons. And that's where I think that's a major reason why I reject the two party paradigm, the delusion. I see how it effectively, you know, seduces each of these individuals who have good intentions. They they truly do mean well, but they aren't willing to kind of dive at it into the the the layers of depth of depth necessary to then kind of like overexpose yourself to understand how the system kind of actually fund I don't know, that's how I feel personally, you know, I'm seeing it play out in real time, and it's yeah, it's Jules. Do you have an opinion?
Speaker 2: Before I follow up with the.
Speaker 10: Jon what percentage of people have to be bad for your murder them all?
Speaker 18: Oh ship?
Speaker 10: Was that the question?
Speaker 6: I think? Fuck them? Fuck them. They have to learn on their own and get to.
Speaker 4: A super have had enough.
Speaker 10: They'll have you know, they'll have enough.
Speaker 12: But it's like, because like they have to be like taking your fucking property from you and like changing your kids up.
Speaker 6: Is that time to you know, fight back or whatever?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, Well, there's always a typic point. And the thing is, like, the first off, this question isn't in the sense of like, you know, let's overthrow a government less sort of revolution. It's just like legitimate, At what point are we uh as a nation supposed to you know, take responsibilities for our government and again eliminating that divide different and the hose. Yeah, I didn't mean to be as a loaded question. I did an interpret it is one, but it's just it's so broad, and which is why I said, I'm still I don't have to answer myself. I'm still trying to figure it out, which is why I'm asking you guys. I'm trying to see all the different perspectives and then you know, I really have to sleep on it and analyze it and before I come to a conclusion.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't know if there's a specific I think it's just I think it's just the difference of working in generalities and working individual that's all it really comes down to. Obviously, we can't I think like obviously I'm joking with the genocide answer, but it's like you can't literally murder everyone because it's like a lot of them are bad, but it is like, you know, on an individual level, you can't be like people taking irresponsibility. So I don't know, it's a I guess you would have to clarify the question a little bit more. But yeah, I think generally speaking, yet collectivizing people in like a literal sense, like here's some sweeping action that we're going to do, is usually not good. But like if you're just trying to conceptualize a general like a group in generalities, there's no problem with that. You can say, generally speaking, these this group is responsible. But then if you're then going to ascribe some sort of fix for it, like a one size fix all, that's obviously not you know, it's it's a difference between working and generalities are working in individual I think at least that's way I see it. I guess I viewed collectivism as the poison pill at all times. I think individual sovereignty is what you have to pursue at every level. And I think that we cannot control the intellectual outcome of our neighbor and and you know, even attempting to is a is a major mistake. And I think it's unethical inherently, and and uh, I think we should oppose the state and at every level that we can. But that's really no unless we want to, you know, put our own right of freedom at risk in terms of just like actually revolting in some sort of criminal way like that would honestly be the only and I'm not calling for that, I'm just saying that at this point, man, like, what else is there? This this the way the system is currently structured. It would take a revolution, It would legitimately take you know, an up ending of the current system in order to actually and people you know, that falls into the line of the Age of Aquarius. That it almost as if we've been led into this moment where we are embracing this as the inevitable outcome somehow hopefully, you know, just like under some you know, false hope that potentially what will rise from the ashes will be something you know, more worthwhile and just as far as the moral foundation. But I don't see it that way. I just think we're too far gone in this current structured system, and until people can wake up this fact that no, we have a criminal elite, we have aminal elite, we have a criminal elite that have not been held accountable and until that moment comes and and all that happens is the call for accountability falls within the two party paradigm.
Speaker 6: So people are only willing to, you know, obviously prioritize targeting the individual that that turns out to be their political opponent. I have no reason to be interested in opting into that frame of mind, you know, it's like, absolutely not. I think that's but again, I don't know.
Speaker 10: And we got to get another guest in here. It's been great having you here, asked Cream. But we do have a bunch of other people who want to get in Jewels, love you, brother, Jules. You want to bring in the next person? Who do we get.
Speaker 6: To bring out these real fast?
Speaker 10: What's up? What's up? A little hot.
Speaker 5: Down, a little bit.
Speaker 10: You go, you talking, I'm gonna adjust your audio for from my side, things go ahead, keep going.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, hey, uh, I'm tired. I'm coming see it from a gas station in Georgia.
Speaker 6: They had about five more hours.
Speaker 4: I'll be at my hotel.
Speaker 6: I'm getting there. Hell, yeah, dude, we're gonna have to hang out, right, You're going to bro Grove.
Speaker 4: Yep, hear that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm Going'll be there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, As'll be there. I'll be I think I'm gonna be there for one of these. It's not a bro grow but I'll be in the like thirty minutes away, so I'm gonna go. So if anybody's out there does want to do something, wants to hang out, I think I'm not sure which day it will be yet, so I don't know, Maybe reach out to me. We gotta do a little bit of scheduling and figure out what we're doing on our side things, because we're gonna probably try to set up some sort of hang out with a few people. So uh, but it would be all, yeah, I invited, dude, No, you're not invited. You're it's you know. I guess I don't want to like give up the whole thing, especially since I entirely planned, but we are. We were sort of planning and maybe doing like because I mean, Clinton has a studio, we'd go over there, do live, maybe get a guest. I mean, we have some ideas of mine, but it's all still like up in the air so as far as scheduling, so I didn't want to announce anything yet. So that's what I'm alluding to. We're probably gonna have some sort of podcasts or something, probably some sort of you know, decently good name, and I don't know. We'll probably have a good discussion because we'll have World War three going on, so it'll be we'll have plenty of talk about I'm sure you know, I want to say whatever I do want to. I don't have any intention on talking about bro Grove drama whenever. Whatever the fuck in that podcast is before anyone starts. Yeah, yeah, so I'm over it. But yeah, what's up, abrogate? You got any got any any ship for us? Any any thoughts, any questions?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 10: I mean, what what do your take on the the end of Empire?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 20: God, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't have any big takes.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to think at this point. I have no idea what's gonna happen.
Speaker 10: So yep, exactly, I can say that.
Speaker 17: But how bad I don't know?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Never never is it good. I know that it's kind of hilarious just to see like the calls for regime change and how much they mimic, you know, that of the Iraq war propaganda, like we mentioned before.
Speaker 20: But yeah, it makes me so angry, you know, I was like towards the end of high school for Iraq War and all that ship like I remember it all it gets me off.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna hit the road again.
Speaker 19: There's other people in the chat, so you guys have a good night, you.
Speaker 10: Two brother glad to have you join us. Well, hopefully we'll see you here in a few days. The look before and hanging out with you jewels. Get the next one in here, all right, guys, so it's Jacob.
Speaker 12: Then, Uh where did Jacob go?
Speaker 10: I have to get out of here.
Speaker 12: It's Jacob crabs and then you're all gonna end it with Shy.
Speaker 10: All right, Juels going to get out here. We got it. We'll bring Jacob on great boot on Twitter.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you go bang your beautiful wife for whatever it is you're trying to do.
Speaker 12: Uh shoes in hand grenade. So after this un't take or something, y'all all come over there and hang out with me and conspiracy extremists. Yeah dude, anyway, love you guys, great show tonight.
Speaker 10: Pleasure having your brother Gaul. Everybody get the out all right, we got Jacob up in this bitch. What's up dude?
Speaker 6: Well, what's going on? Fellas? What's up?
Speaker 10: Any thoughts? Any questions, Hey, you've probably dug a little bit into this Minnesota stuff. Any thoughts. We haven't really dug into it like Harley at all. We're just kind of we're getting ready to to claw at the claw at that narrative. Just a tiny bit, and any thoughts if you dug into it or not. Really it seems like something you would have, I.
Speaker 21: Mean a little bit, just because it seems like weird timing. I mean the no Kings Flyers that he supposedly.
Speaker 17: Had in his car.
Speaker 10: Yeah, ove the top, Yeah, very first fed pointed ship.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, I had a whole manifesto.
Speaker 21: Though, totally list like Phoenix Gladio nonsense, you know, exactly like I'm telling you, a continuation of everything that's been going on. And it seems like perfect timing too, because they kind of wanted to distract from other things that were going on.
Speaker 10: See somebody said boost audio. So it's all the way off on my end, So I got it. I can edit it on my end, keep going.
Speaker 21: But yeah, it just seems like it's really convenient. But it kind of seems like they also wanted to throw it in when there was all this other chaos, you know, so maybe it kind of like slipped under the radar, which I guess it kind of has. However, this has completely wiped Palanteer off the map. Nobody's fucking talking about it except for a select people on on x SO, and it seemed like that was definitely definitely the uh. I guess the game plan with all the World War three ship is to get rid of Ballanteer, which they did.
Speaker 10: We get rid of it. What do you mean, so we don't talk about it anymore?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 6: Draw attention away from as even the the you know, immigration crisis, right like, as far as just the domestic operations playing out. I think that it comes specifically strategic timing. Definitely, as far as this Iranian conflict, I think it's been brewing. They've been waiting to kind of green light this, and yeah, once sort of the circumstances were set, and well, I just think that this individual, specifically fifty seven year old Advance Belter, he's allegedly stalked his victims like prey is what they said, right, And it gets so insane when you dig a little deeper into its connections, because not.
Speaker 10: One I found it real quick I wanted I guess I'm jumping ahead. But then he he worked for a company called Praetorian Guard. This is one of those ones that sometimes just gets you and you're like, dude, what the fuck I mean? I might begin my Roman history a little bit wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Praetorian Guard, like their whole shick was they were known for kind of being like the power behind the throne. And if it was anything they were known for like kind of it was heavily eluded. They kind of were the ones you taken care of the throne occasionally. So yeah, so they were they're the og deep state is also another way to kind of look at it, like they were the power behind the throne. You know, before he did.
Speaker 21: That, he was a general manager at seven eleven.
Speaker 10: Oh, so he just went from seven eleven generally.
Speaker 6: I think that was a plausible deniability cover. Dude, Like I found out he was, he was Apparently he was. He had so many different jobs that he was he was pursuing, and one of them was he was working for this morgue and he would specifically be called in to go to homicide specific homicide scenes, right criminal scenes, and that's where he would then take the bodies and remove the bodies from the scene of the homicide, which I thought that alone was very interesting that he was being called in for this purpose. But he gets quite here in that. That's what I'm saying, dude. But I'm telling you right now the connection with his wife, and then he has like some international connections that I didn't realize. But this right here, we can listen to just a little bit, because it's crazy. To be honest, we have been listening to setting up this story in a way for people who aren't entirely aware of what took place here.
Speaker 22: When watching federal authorities in Minneapolis, Minnesota discussing charges against this man, Vance Belter. He is accused of killing Minnesota state Representative and former House Speaker Melissa Hortman and her husband over the weekend. Police also say that Belter shot and injured State Senator Mark Hoffman and his wife. We heard the acting US Attorney in Minnesota say this was a political assassination. We also heard just now they repeated it that they that this person, they say went to the homes of at least four elected officials. Let me bring in an NBC News correspondent, Shack Brewster, who's been watching all of this and covering it, shack that headline that he went to not just two homes, but four homes is news.
Speaker 23: Yeah, you heard federal authorities there explain that this is something that, in their words, nightmares are made out of that these are chilling details that we're learning, and we learned a lot in that press conference as they detailed why they were charging him with these six federal charges that include stalking, using interstate facilities, murder of Hortman, the Hortman's, and shooting of the Hoffman's.
Speaker 7: Now we learned there that he went.
Speaker 23: To four different homes. The official there said he stalked his victims like prey.
Speaker 6: He stopped at.
Speaker 23: Those four houses with the intempt to kill. He started at the home of the hof The officials there say that it was their daughter that ultimately called and presumably saved their lives, and that's what started this chain of investigations where we know that.
Speaker 6: Now it's notable that you had apparently at one point he encounters of police officials right like actual authorities who are who have been called into the scene, right by the apparent daughter of one of the alleged priorities. Priority targets, and this police officer tries to talk to the suspect, and essentially what they said the authorities alluded to the idea that he didn't make contact but then ultimately kept going, although he did encounter the suspect and attempted to engage with him, and so.
Speaker 10: It's like very sounds like they're saying like, oh, hey, hey, yeah, and then he just kind of just the interpretation of getting your singers. Then he just kind of just kept going as if he didn't even like, is if he didn't register?
Speaker 19: Is that?
Speaker 10: Is that that what you're you're interpreting that? That's kind of I interpreted that similar.
Speaker 6: But then I find out that apparently there were far more than just one authority involved in this encounter, and that they had already known of his involvements and were allegedly allowing him to sort of flee the seat, and that's what essentially happens. He flees out the back door of one of the locations, which I couldn't even believe the story of what was happening, but we'll get into more of the details. After a couple more minutes.
Speaker 23: The authority say the suspect went to two other homes of lawmakers. At one point encountered a police officer who was responding, who tried to talk to the suspect, authorities say, and essentially didn't make contact and then ultimately kept going. And that's when this all ended at the home of the hortman's who were killed after shootout between the suspect and police that were arriving there on scene to essentially do a wellness check. So this was a really chilling details and chilling account that we learned from authorities. They did say that the suspect is now in federal custody. We can expect to see him in court at two point thirty Eastern time.
Speaker 6: This is when we can give him yeah, very quick. Now it gets more interesting because there is a report that says that this man's wife, so vance Belter Bolter Bilter Belterer his so his wife is apparently she's Jennifer Belter, and she's detained after police stops her in apparently Onamia, Minnesota, Onemia. I'm not entirely certain how to pronounce it, but this is where they stop her. They've been tracking this specific vehicle and apparently there had been three relatives of Belter that were also in the vehicle at the time, and so there was no elaboration on who the individuals were. But it turns out that you know, she is is apparently this is crazy because she has like all this ammunition, these various weapons that she gets passports a weapon ammunition apparently is involved in the stop. And I should have I should have taken a damn screenshot, honestly, because this is it's super important. And I know that they are going to effectively paywall all of this information, right which is basically happening in this moment, and so I'm going to try and find another link to this. Here we go, I have it.
Speaker 10: So it turns out, yeah, big old thunder, you guys in here, that Marina, It's got a big thunder. All right, that's what that work. Sorry those weird Okay, all right, belter.
Speaker 6: Right, He's part of a business group that met with Democratic Republic of Congo's ambassador to the US on November thirtieth, twenty eighteen, in Worthington, Minnesota. This was one aspect of these interesting connections that started to play out.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 6: Not only that, but he worked for a company called Marathon Oil, and Marathon Oil was just targeted by these arson cases, and specifically in Texas that had these specific criminal cases of arson that basically, you know, played a vital role in kind of I think another reason why you're you're seeing some of these domestic targeting. It's just another layer of gladiol right in terms of like, not only was he involved with this company that's being targeted for arson, he's also law being for the employment of Congolese nationals at marathon job sites in the past. This is apparently happening as well. And so it's very interesting because this is Praetorian Security, right, that's a company that he was apparently involved with, Praetorian Guard Security Services, is it's said to be. First of all, it's very interesting because this whole situation, right, they find Belter and his wife owning this LLC, Praetorian Guard Security Services. But the company was first registered with the Minnesota Security of State's Office in September twenty eighteen, and so this is it gets crazier than this because apparently on the website Jennifer Belter, she's listed as the president and CEO right of this Praetorian Guard Security Services, and they're offering residential armed home security for your family, home and property. And then the website states that they are licensed service in Minnesota helping to keep your home property in those you love safe. But uh then it gets even more interesting because on his LinkedIn page, according to his biography, he has been involved with security situations in Eastern Europe, Africa, North America, and the Middle East, including the West Bank, Southern Lebanon, and the Gaza Strip. It doesn't provide any.
Speaker 21: This just sounds like program to kill nonsense.
Speaker 6: It's exactly what it sounds like. And it doesn't provide any details on the actual security situations of these these uh these alleged stories and and or cases of of the involved contractor. That's what it sounds like. It sounds like he is the domestic asset and a potential mercenary in my mind, for hire, right and and uh so it also offers armed security services. We I have the same making model of vehicles that many police departments use in the US currently. Uh they apparently drive Ford Explorer utility vehicles. So again you have this sort of like we're obviously attempting to pass ourselves off as legitimate law enforcement, you know what I mean, which which to me, it's it falls perfectly in line with some of these kind of like uh if you remember the Boulet and how they were functioning. That individual was connected back to Kamala and those weird fraternities that they were involved with, and they had their own security force that that was masquerading around as as a as a yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, actually they had like a there there was the whole thing in personing an officer. That was the whole issue was well, it started over.
Speaker 21: Tim Tim Walls has issues with this in his uh yeh political career, if if I remember correctly, because if anyone remembers, he he sent out the police during COVID when everyone wasn't staying in the our homes and everything. But there was also some scandal he had with some sort of like private security force. I can't remember exactly what it is, you'd have to go look. I don't think it was the same one, but he did have some sort of scandal pop up and it just like popped up and disappeared right before him.
Speaker 10: My god, so real quick, sorry, real quick. We do need to move on to other guests. We have two more waiting and it is getting later. Sorry, Jacob do you have any questions or anything before? I mean I know I did. We didn't ask you. So there's anything you want to go do if you just want to hang out for a minute, because if so, I guess you a complish it gets all right? Cool? All right, we'll get somebody else here. Let's bring on Crabs. Thanks for joining us. Jacob will bring you on again next time. Crabs. What's up, dude? Give us a little talk to talk, let us know that you're there. What's up? What's up? It's up? Were you any questions, got anything for us? Or you want to just kind of shoot the bull about fucking.
Speaker 4: All the above?
Speaker 11: All right, this is gonna be a real black pilled Okay, but I kind of want to jump off of ass creams question or thought experiment?
Speaker 23: Is?
Speaker 4: I mean, that is a real fucking faggy way of asking like do it?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: Is revolution? Here?
Speaker 10: Is that time?
Speaker 11: And I don't mean to fucking I don't y'all need to tell me or I don't know what language nineteen eighty four language I need to use to not flag your channel.
Speaker 10: I don't give I don't give a ship. I'll a nigger on the street. I don't give a fuck, go for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh, but.
Speaker 10: That's not like just don't know threats of violence or anything. I mean whatever, that's something, le.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 11: That's That's the whole fucking thing here is they're they're pushing, They're they're pushing. They're pushing everybody into a corner to.
Speaker 4: Where they want that reaction.
Speaker 11: They want another fucking Tim McVeigh or or some some retard bullshit.
Speaker 4: And like, nobody wants what's going on now.
Speaker 11: You talk to your MPC, Republican or Democrat friends or associates or coworkers, and.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I know some dieharden magas are are are.
Speaker 11: But even then you really get to into the if you get into the uncomfortable with them, they don't want what's going on.
Speaker 4: And but man, the dynamo keeps turning.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 11: You're fighting against billions and trillions of dollars and it's coming. This bullshit has been coming since the fucking nineties, since I was a kid. I got lured into fucking WMDs and whorah, I'm a fucking good marine and I did all that dumb shit and they're doing it again. And like I said, we need to we's some sort of organized like through love not violence, but I mean like some bonus army type ship it Like, I don't know, like what do y'all think?
Speaker 4: Am I just I'm about pissed drunk, so sorry, but I.
Speaker 10: Think you got you gotta improve yourself, take care of those around you, and do the best you can. Really then the day, all you could do is work on yourself and better yourself and better the things around you. And if we all do that collectively together, we all, you know, we all improve with the end the day. I do think, uh someone in the private chat said black pills are a gay sy op. They are. I also think it seems like you might have been getting a little bit about fed posting there, just a tiny bit. I think revolution is stupid, uh Now, now there's different types of revolution, like as I'm big into political theory, like algorithm like you like if you read that, they're all their books, they go into their concept of revolution. But their concept revolution is like a peaceful revolution. But we're talking like seventeen seventy six. Nah, that shit's gonna get fucked, that shit's gonna get overtaken.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm gonna jump.
Speaker 11: Here's the thing I agree, but that's what's getting That's where quote unquote we or whatever, like people who just don't want just.
Speaker 4: Want the best for fucking America and Americans.
Speaker 11: Like the SIOP is pushing us towards that, toward towards some violent bullshit.
Speaker 10: And yeah, that's the Black Bill, that's the that's the that's where you see these accelerationists, these people that are like, oh, we just want to destroy it all. That's where I don't even fucking care. There's even the anti natalists and stuff that they are trying to make dumers of us. That is that is true.
Speaker 4: So yeah, again, this war with Iran is coming.
Speaker 12: There.
Speaker 4: We are at war.
Speaker 11: A goddamn battle fleet. You don't move a fucking battle fleet around for So back to ask Cream's little fucking question. It is like, if we really feel or if we are democracy, if we believe in the democratic whatever we we are representative by by who we elect, then fuck yeah, we are one hundred fucking percent responsible if we bomb the homes of fucking people.
Speaker 4: I mean, god damn it.
Speaker 10: Like I said, I'm sorry, guys, I mean I get what you're saying. I mean I don't I think the democracy is faking gay. So like, yeah, I don't think I have any responsibility whatsoever for those desks, but I do think I'm stolen from so I should try to withhold the best I can. But I get I get what you're saying.
Speaker 6: I think I think the most important part, though, is is basically what your mom said in the private chat parallel systems and community, which is basically just limiting your dependence on the on the current system, which is you're just trying to insulate yourself right from the consequences of the permanent establishment. And and and exactly what you're talking about as far as this this geopolitical conflict, which is obviously has been in the making and a manufactured crisis for for longer than we've probably been alive, you know, to be honest, and uh, and finally things are coming to fruition in terms of the globalist framework and and this is I think they're ahead of schedule. But in no way is that a black pill. I think if you've been you know, deceived to the extent to where criticizing the current system and realizing the unfortunate position that we find ourselves in, you know what I mean, it's like really you're just really at this point, you're just identifying the fact that they've created this new pejorative to leverage against us, as the conspiracy conspiracy theorist moniker was so long, you know, utilized in the same way is the blackpill moniker. Right, Oh my god, you're actually contended with the reality. Yeah, yeah, right, you're actually questioning reality and and and you you don't at all align yourself with, you know, the political establishment as it's currently constructed, and that's where everyone's been conditioned to become a statist. No one is actually opting out of this and focusing their time on creating these independent, alternative, alternative systems. And if they are, those are the people you should align yourself with, because I think that's where the hope resides, you know what I mean. The rest of it is all de moralization, strategically driven to to write misdirect us.
Speaker 4: In Austin, I'm I get you, and.
Speaker 11: But like the closest town I to me as four hundred people, I live in a real small community. We're real tight knit. I actually live in a community with an HOA that's weird enough, and I'm on the board of that as fucked up as that is. But yeah, yeah, that's a whole nother fucking thing. But anyways, I'm all about, like, That's what I'm trying to say is get to know your fucking neighbors, gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen like, get to know their skills, get to know their beliefs, get to know right now, we really need to be Hey, we just need to be knowing our neighbors in a more intimate way than ever before and having those weird living in the uncomfortable and not offensive but steadfast.
Speaker 17: And but.
Speaker 11: We've been living in fucking Disneyland, all of us, me, I mean up to today. How have you, all three of us, everybody in chat, how have we been propagandized today?
Speaker 4: We're all susceptible to it.
Speaker 11: And we just gotta start breaking these walls down of left right, fucking lib tard Republican for whatever the fuck I mean.
Speaker 23: It.
Speaker 11: Like I said, ship's really fucking knocking on the doorstep, gentlemen, I agree.
Speaker 10: Man, all right, mister crabs, we we do gotta get onto our next I guess well, And I just want you got anything else for us? We're not rushing you out nothing, no, no, no, but okay, all right, well glad to have you come on another time, bring questions, you shoot the bull, whatever you want to do. You can join for a topic, bring you know, bring up a bring up a topic whatever. But we're gonna let you go. We're gonna bring on Shay, you own mister beet beep, and then we'll get in. We'll have him on. What's up? Shot, let's do it. We got any questions for us today? You got any topics you want to talk about? The Niclaudia in Minnesota?
Speaker 9: What to do?
Speaker 6: I gotta finish those couple of details on that story. But shy, what's up brother? How you doing? Man?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I want to I guess piggyback off, you know, on the question and then off of well my last man was talking about. Yeah, I like how he talked touched on love, which is like of all the esoteric studies that to me is the number one thing to study is love and all the different forms that's going to bring you the closest to.
Speaker 4: To to to God.
Speaker 6: It really has on earth.
Speaker 7: But you know, to to move on to the question now, so like to say when it can't comes down to like, oh, people voted for this or this is what they deserve type things. It's kind of we already know that we don't have much of a choice when it comes to vote. A lot of us don't vote because we don't even like who's put up in front of us, and we're not going to get the chance to really vote someone in that.
Speaker 6: We you know, truly represent anyway, right that we really want.
Speaker 7: And then in the framing of the question, which I had a little problem with the framing of the question because it seemed like it was talking about like colonialism and then once colonialism ends in these countries, then the country just gets fucked up, which is not which is just you know, skirting the fact that the country got fucked up because it got put into a system that wasn't natural to the system that was there for thousands of years to begin with. And the and maybe he uh maybe asked cream uh you know, maybe got his words a little mixed up, but he said, in Haiti they were giving independence and then they revolted. You know, just logic that doesn't make sense. And Haiti is you know, known is the only country to have a successful slavery revolt. It was you know, they successful had their revolution, so uh, and then to expand on like the community thing. And you know, it is very important for us for the individual to make sure that they have health, love, awareness, and wealth is very important. Those are your main your main mainstays. So once you have those, and you know, really your wealth comes from your love and your and your health, you know saying that's that's the true wealth and your awareness. So you know, once you are you have to be good in yourself in order to help the next person. If you're struggling, it's you can't really do much for the next person. But you know, for instance, you could walk down the street and someone could pass you and this person has been having a bad day, they've you know, their wife's cheating on them or whatever, you know what I'm saying, And they don't even say a single word to you. You're not even really looking at them. You're looking past them. You see them, but you're not paying attention to them, but you subconsciously do pick them up. We only pay attention to like thirty percent of what we actually see. Seventy percent of what we see is just being internalized. And you could pass that person and their mood, their face, just the way their face is can have an effect on you. So it is very important to make sure the persons the people around you are good and that then just keeps expanding, like community is good. Like I live in the city, so you know, it's it's not that small. There's a lot of people to deal with, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'll be honest, shy, I don't want to know my neighbors. Like I can't fucking stand my neighbors, you know, But I'm just being honest this, I live in La What do you what are you to expect? You know what I mean? And and honestly, I'm sure we would get along a little bit more. But if I was, you know, interested in kind of having like an honest and objective, open minded interaction and meet someone new. But like, I don't know, man, Like this this is why like i've I've basically I grew up on a thirty five acre farm, so like maybe that's a part of it is that I'm experiencing the exact opposite and inherently I'm just entirely like against this lifestyle and in every way it's seeing like the level of control that that right that people have.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I grew up, like you know, my first like fifteen years of my life. Like I grew up in like a suburb of a city. So I grew up walking around saying hi to everybody as a kid, all the neighbors, Hey Hi, you know what I'm saying. Then when I started moving to places where there's more people, you can't do that. There's just too many people. You can't say hi to everybody. So and that's kind of the main you know, that's kind of how people move through through a city and stuff. But just my last point to try and wrap it up, it'd be like, there's a huge we have a huge cognitive distance distance. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's and it's it's it's good to recognize why these things, what's the impetus this way? Why we put ourselves in these positions? And I think about, like, uh, you know, I live in a place where there's a lot of people that ask for money.
Speaker 4: They get you right on the highway, like right.
Speaker 6: With you and all this very nice sign like come on guys, you know, and if.
Speaker 7: I'm even in a good mood or whatever, or I have some money next to me, like I may want to give it to somebody. I think maybe this person might need a little a break, you know what I'm saying, or a little something whatever. But then you get to the next person you see, you get another block, You see someone else that you're like, oh, maybe I should have given it to him or you know what I'm saying, and you can't. And eventually you start to get mad because you recognize your own helplessness and I want to really just leave it at that. Like we really start to internalize our once we realize like how much we really can't help others. It really does reflect how helpless as we are on the inside, and it comes to you know, talking about these wars and all that stuff. We're really just trying to reflect and just hope for the best, you know, right.
Speaker 6: I remember when, yeah, when I before I moved, I was still in Arkansas and I saw this dude. Man, he's on an off ramp of the highway and uh yeah, he's asking for money. So I was like, all right, you know, I'll give you some of my lunch that I didn't need from work. Right, see see how it is, see how your reaction is, And uh yeah, they couldn't care less man. You know, they had they had a really nice truck that you know, that they were making payments on that was parked in the gas station across the block. And this was a job to them. And I was just like, man, that's demoralizing, right, Like you try and go out of your way, like, hey man, here's some yogurt, here's a sandwich, like you know, you need something. You know, I'm actually like, I don't need it. It's cool. I didn't actually eat it, right, and uh. And then to have that reaction, yeah, it was it was very eye opening for me. It was something that I needed to witness. And I'm not like writing off everyone that I see because of this obvious, uh, you know, experience that I had. But at the same time, I think it's very important to to kind of like just interpret, just at the very least be aware of kind of the devious nature of many people who have been conditioned in the current system than where where we are far too lazy, you know, undisciplined. I think the vast majority of us are unwilling to put in enough effort and uh and the ones who are, you know, will rise above in a way on just because it's it's it really doesn't take all that much. It's just kind of applying yourself at a certain extent and attempting to pursue, you know, a more ethical path. But the only thing I know, Jose, we'll get out of here, brother. But I'm just saying, like I do think there are a couple of details on and I won't be long winded in this. I think it's very important.
Speaker 10: It's just got.
Speaker 6: No no, I'm telling you right now. I got paid walled earlier, and it really like it affected my ability here because this is the details of this alleged you know, just as far as like the wife being apprehended and what was found, and then the the apparent list that he had right in manifesto that he had, which I found very interesting. Right he's sitting in the hortman's driveway, these lawmakers who specifically righte like apparently he was he believed that many of these lawmakers he was prioritizing and targeting were driving forces behind the legislation and to codify abortion rights. So this was another like political factor playing involved as far as the motivator motivating factor involved here, and I thought it was interesting, but then uh, Belter's suv, right, that was left sitting in the driveway of one of the victims. There were all these flyers, like Jacob mentioned earlier, right, these No Kings flyers that that were in his in his vehicle. Now, what's more interesting is that he's very much pro Trump, right, which I found, like, come on, now, if you're a political asset, a mercenary who's been essentially utilized as a tool within the confines of like a domestic operation that's been greenlit, and now all of a sudden, you're you're in a Clint Russell mask and you're caught right running out the back of a lawmaker's residence thinking you're gonna get away with this, and uh and and potentially that's that that's not all the case, and you were you were kind of like left out to essentially kind of left uh hung out to dry and and and but this hit list in the vehicle, it had seventy people on the hit list, including Tim Waltz, Hortman Hoffman obviously who were targets. And then this it contained all these references to planned parenthood, reinforcing that sort of strange uh you know, and so.
Speaker 10: There isn't even a surface level, stupid Tim Walls, because that was the thing I'm trying to wrap my head around. It seems like what I'm saying is because he used to work for Tim Walls. It almost looks like the angle was they were trying for a left. It just seems so confused, like if you saw if you read the thing, like it's like, this is what it's talking about where like radics, but that tweet that sloppy sy ops be cause it's like it's like what what is what it's The angle here is so confusing, nothing makes sense, Like you're like, what, like there's not even like a consistent narrative really here. I don't I'm not understanding at least maybe that's my impression. But go on, right right, No, I get the entire thing was very sloppy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree, yeah, entirely. And Waltz appointed Belter to this four year term on the Governor's Workforce Deployment Board in December of twenty nineteen. Belter was appointed to a two year term in the Minnesota Governor's Workforce Development Council by Democratic Governor Mark Dayton back in twenty sixteen. So Hoffman was also a member of that very board during Belter's tenure. What the fuck, so he'd like personally knew this guy was appointed on a board by the current governor or, by the Democratic governor at the time, right, which is when Belter's listed as the general manager of that seven eleven. And so that's I think a misnomer, you know, a misdirection tactic, because yeah, it's he's like telling his personal friends and family that he made had some choices and and uh, and that he's not going to be uh, he's going to be gone for a while and he may be dead shortly. That was something that he told his friends and family. And anyway, it gets far more interesting, as I mentioned before, because he's apparently been on these strange security situations that he's involved with in the in the West Bank, right, And and yeah, his his company this LinkedIn page it basically says that it lists Belter's current job as CEO of Red Lion Group based in the Democratic Republic of Congo. And you consider the Congolese recruits that he was right with Marathon Oil, which we're targeted for arson and at least specific sites and especially in Texas. But anyway, and then Belter was apparently also actively applying for full time jobs with titles such as director of Operations, vice president, general manager, and president. That's just his LinkedIn. But yeah, it gets far more interesting because apparently there are these connections to this. Uh, he's working six days a week for Wolf Funeral Homes and Metro First Call. All right, so he's doing primarily body removals, and the jobs included removing bodies from active crime scenes delivering them to the Medical Examiner's office in in Hinnepin County, Minnesota. But but yeah, so it gets even deeper than that. But it's really like we could discuss it at a later date. I just thought it's very interesting and that he's connected to these these crazy like public health care organizations as well. And again he's not at all just this owner of a seven to eleven, you know what I mean, And like, I just think it's very important to point out that obviously this is a sort of spot the spook scenario, you know what I mean, and he's obviously feels that in line with intelligence. So anyway, buddy, all right, brother, let's get out of here. I'm about to fucking fall asleep. I'm sorry, dude, I live multiple time zones. Away, shy, We're gonna let you go. Any final words before.
Speaker 10: We get out of here.
Speaker 7: Nah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 10: Guys, thanks for coming on, brother, come on again next week. We'll let you go. Austin. Where can people find you?
Speaker 6: Underclass podcast? You guys know the definitely the Patreon is the best place to support me. But that's about it. Guys, go check out the new episode.
Speaker 10: Make sure like share, subscribe, leave a comment, five star review on iTunes, Spotify. Those are all things that help out me or Austin. Do it on both of our channels. We would love that. If you wanted to directly support the show, you can move that at patreon, dot com, slash no Way, Who's a twenty twenty the lowest levels two bucks. That's where you get access to early episodes. I do one to two paywalled episodes a week, usually keep about four a time behind the paywall. That gives you weeks of paywall content. You also can add for your RSS feed and you get priority for the calling, and you get access to the pre show on this show today already dead and then also at the highest levels, my sponsors will read them off every episode is a big thank you to them. I'm may Coast, my former coast at Targeting, at Targeting Toad, also at Abrogate, D's at Zo, the rstk at Underscreening fit Zeal, Tim Tuttle at John and Clee Bold saving that for posterities because I love him, Will Bell as delicious BlueBay Rabbi ye big fan of Show of Torment. And then Jordan Peterson with that we are out here, deuces everybody. We will see the patrons in the after show or I guess, I guess the callers will stick around too. All right, See we're out here. Bye bye,