Speaker 1: We got some want or something.
Speaker 2: Out here.
Speaker 1: I can't go, but I know it's been my better light on and I did that with a left and the big thing running across the yard. Not a good sight man or something I would like to man. I don't know what it was across the yard. It tends to be a big foot leaning against a tree in a wooden area.
Speaker 2: I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not big foot.
Speaker 1: Tree lines and rush.
Speaker 2: He sees about seven and seven and a half foot tall sass watch looking back at him, and.
Speaker 1: That kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog.
Speaker 3: Pick these stores for what they are, and hopes that maybe if it's out there, then show me yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical Cuba Cabra creature terrorizing his chickens.
Speaker 2: It's like a grunt and a knock.
Speaker 4: It's like a oh.
Speaker 2: I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to.
Speaker 1: Want to make big Foot a quote unquote monster. Welcome to ECB Bigfoot Radio. Hey, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, everybody in between. I want to welcome you to ECBR or Bigfoot Radio and First of all, please allow me to thank you for those who do tune in, follow and download our episodes. It's very much appreciated because today is just going to be me talking to you, and I just want you guys to understand that by you listening to what's being put out there through ECBR Bigfoot Radio and now we are part of a new network which I'm going to talk to you about. I really want to talk to you guys about this and talk about the podcast, talk about events, and hopefully kind of give you a little little in depth information here why we do what we do. So you know, there's so many different podcasts out there. I mean, I'm sure you guys listen to more than one because a lot of these podcasts has in great shows. I mean they put us in great information, eyewitness accounts. ECBR Radio. We're not the only ones to put out eyewitness accounts. However, I want to keep focused on what we do and what we're doing now spreading awareness. Anybody who's ever followed my research, Yes, I yours truly.
Speaker 2: Daniel J.
Speaker 1: Binoah. I'm the founder of the East Coast Bigfoot Researchers Organization, the ECBRO. My biggest thing about what I do is again, you're gonna hear me repeat this spreading awareness. And I utilize and take advantage of every platform and every tool that's presented to me, and the radio platform is probably one of the biggest things I got going on right now. Yes, I do a lot of research in the field. I record a lot of what I do. I document a lot of what I do. I show a lot of what I do when I'm out there exploring in the field. I share a lot of research knowledge and information that I want to share with you. So therefore, I'm also going to take advantage of doing so through this radio platform. And that goes along with a lot of the guests that I have on the show when we talk about their accounts and everything they experience.
Speaker 2: We like to collaborate.
Speaker 1: We like to discuss other things that we know of either from us myself or those who are into discussion, or again others that may have experienced something along the ways, or pieces of information that we gathered from somebody else. And collaborating is very important. It helps pretty much paint a picture, It helps us put together a map. It also puts information on record of you know, data that we could help understand certain things a little bit better, or things that we can look at and maybe stay focused more on. So that's a big part of what we do with the research, and the radio is a big part of our platform that we use to share the research. And you know, we get questions from time to time from listeners or those who follow us on social media. We welcome questioning, We want questions, and I always encourage people to question what I present, so if they're not understanding it the first time around, there's always another way to explain things and break things down. So with that being said, again, take notes, listen to what we have to say. If you do not understand it, please ask questions. Ask questestions to our guests.
Speaker 2: You know, yes a lot of our shows are of course free recorded, but you always have the opportunity.
Speaker 1: To ask questions to our guests. Our guests will always respond to you a majority of the time. Or if I catch your question before they do, I'll address it and I'll make sure they know about it and we'll go from there. Or perhaps those questions could be in a follow up episode where we could discuss those questions and go over them. Of course, we're always looking for content to discuss. We don't make nothing up. Everything is based off of our knowledge, you know, our experiences. Yes, a lot of us love to share our experiences. But so yeah, that's a big part of why we do the radio. There's so much more why we do the radio. Yeah, it's fun and again it puts the word out there to kind of give you as a little bit of touch. Uh, you know touch based on the analytics of our program. Uh, you could ask anyone else that's been in radio podcast for a number of years. We all know that our park has platform is worldwide. It is heard all around the world in several countries. Okay, I can tell you and I can show you, and I can break it down to you. If I look at my analytics right now, it gives you the percentage of where people are listening from as far as what country. Of course, the United States is the largest country with the highest percentage, and then Canada, and you know then other countries that branch off of North America. So yeah, even parts of Asia. People listening all around the globe. And so this is a very useful tool to spread the word, spread the word of everything that we do. And because there's people in other countries that want to know what's going on, what is this phenomenon all about. Perhaps they have something in their neck of the woods that they're experiencing, or they know legends that are believed to exist in their areas, and perhaps they have similar occurrences and behaviors, or they witnessed something very similar to what we do. Again, it's all about it's all about collaborating. So another thing I want to touch base on, and I'm going to go over this very shortly. Before I do, you'll hear me play a little ad that I put together going over some of the events. I want to explain to you about the events and why we put on these events. I am scheduled to speak at a few events this year, all right, and we'll go over some of them and I'll try my best to discuss them. But again, yes, I know I'm probably rambling on, but I'm just here to kind of give you a basic understanding. A lot of people don't realize what's going on and why we do what we do. Yes, the radio, again, I can't stress that enough. It's a tool that I use a spread awareness. It's part of research sharing. Research sharing eyewitness accounts, letting people know and hear what others are experiences. I'm not the only one that's ever experienced or anything. There's many other people out there. I have been contacted off.
Speaker 2: Record from locals here in my area.
Speaker 1: That have experienced things and have seen things, And after learning of the location of their experiences, what's very exciting to hear is there right there by my research area or on the outskirts or in the surrounding areas. Yeah, it's encouraging to hear that because it just adds to what we already know that's there and lets us know that we're not the only ones experiencing what we do. There's others in these areas that have seen things. There's truth behind these occurrences. It's true because I know I witnessed, I've heard I've seen I can tell you all kinds of little things. A lot of people here and listen to me share my twenty fourteen encounter. That's not the only thing I experienced. That was my visual encounter. But I've heard things. You know, I've seen other things out there, not just here in Virginia, but Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is a very mysterious state, a lot of dense forests. People on the rest of the East Coast, especially here in Virginia, they have no clue. There's been news articles about people belittling Virginia when it comes to bigfoot research, saying there's nothing here in Virginia. There's people that have I've seen this firsthand shared to me, and I've seen it. It's on public record that these journalists that have no clue, that have something stuck up their butt. I don't know, you know, their ignorance is appalling because very little do they know that bigfoot does exist, and they do exist here in Virginia and up and down the East coast Virginia, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, North Carolina, Rhode Island, West Virginia. And you know, these are just the name a few of the places I've researched and explored. I know what's here, and so does so many many others. So yeah, I mean there's people. The one journalist who put a statement or an article out, you know, it was basically kind of shutting down, shutting down my you know, my my event every year, which I'm gonna get into talking about that very shortly. The event I put on every year. I do that again also for a part of spreading awareness. But yeah, the article started out about my events. Why am I having a Virginia big for conference here in Virginia every year. Their article stated that there's no bigfoots here and it went on to basically again belittle Virginia. It belittled the research without doing any research for themselves. They took it upon themselves to make up a bogus article. Now there's people coming out of the woodwork. The more and more I put myself out there to the public, people are coming forward when they learn about, Hey, there's somebody out here that researches, and especially when they if they take a chance and read my bio look at my personal website ecbrofounder dot com, it'll give you a rundown. I want to give you a description about who I am, what I've been through, what I've seen, and what I've been working on. I'm out in the field a lot. I've been in the field for over fifteen years doing the research. Yeah, there's some that's claimed to have doing there's people younger than me that says they've been doing it longer. That's their story, I mean, that's their whatever, But I'm not who am I to question it? All I know is what I've been doing. You know, some people think they need more credit because they've been featured on TV. I've been featured in documentaries. It doesn't make me a famous person. Again, they're documentaries based off of my experiences, my knowledge, and other accounts from other people. Anyway, I'm going to be putting more and more out there coming spring of twenty twenty five, around the month of our next group camp Out is where a lot of filming is taking place. We are working on a new YouTube series. We plan on keep it on YouTube. There's a possibility maybe that there's another network that possibly may pick up our series, but for the time being, the YouTube channel ecbro. Excuse me, let me back up. The YouTube channel is called Bigfoot Zone ecbro and ecbro is in parentheses Bigfoot Zone ecbro. It's not hard to find if you do a search on YouTube. And again, the new series titled Bigfoot Explorers will be shared on my YouTube channel. So if you're not following, and if you're not subscribed, I do encourage you to do so. My subscribers have been jumping up early and I haven't not been putting no content out, but yet they're learning about what I'm doing and they're preparing to be subscribed and be ready for when it does come. So I'm encouraging you all to do the same thing because you know, me and my research team, we're excited about what we got going on. It will be a laid back you know, everything will be in a laid back manner. You know it's gonna it's not gonna be scripted. We don't do that. There's people on TV shows, you know. Yeah, those shows are fun to watch and are exciting because they're intense. They draw us in. It's all part of the entertainment industry. They're not going to tell you that because as long as those shows keep getting views, that networks are getting paid and they're going to keep producing that the content. It's how it works. Okay, a lot of you don't understand the entertainment industry.
Speaker 2: You know, Travel Channel, Discovery, His Channel, Yeah, History Channels, they got more documentaries.
Speaker 1: Travel Channels has a lot of documentaries. Discovery Channel has a lot of documentaries, but they also have action shows and series that go on and again. These shows that we love to watch, regardless as it's your paranormal Bigfoot or whatever it is. It's all entertainment. Yes, they might produce some things and show you a few things here and there, but you never hear about it talk though, or you never hear it further discussed. It's not like they're not really discovered. If they were true discoveries, you think you would be hearing more of them. You've got a question now, like, Okay, if this is real, why are they're just being left on a show and not being discussed worldwide? Why isn't it being presented to the scientific community. A lot of people don't believe in the scientific community, but the scientific community is what will put things out there. Yes, the scientific community is also very negative. So I get that. I understand that. But what did news stations and big networks like WHOA look at it? Look what they look what they captured on film? They're not going to because there's contracts and there's legal contracts and documentations where they're not Others are not allowed to produce and use their content because it's just for the show. That there means it's only for the entertainment purposes only. Try to understand that. Okay, so what we plan on doing is going to be complete opposite. We're going to document our exploring. We're going to document everything we do. If we find things, you're going to see them. If by some miracle, some chance, we capture Bigfoot on film, which hey, that's the major plus. That's what we want. We want to be able to capture that and observe it and witness it and share it to the public. And guess what if we do, we do not care who believes it or not. But I can tell you it's not going to be scripted. If we have to have to capture something on film, that's uh, you know, mind blowing and amazing. It's not going to be fake. I promise you that it won't be fake. We'll make sure the news stations learn about it. We learned we're gonna learn about We're gonna make sure you guys know about it as long as you follow our content on YouTube. You know. Yeah, it's not going to be all exciting all the time. You know a lot of people are looking for excitement, something that's going to draw them in.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We're realistic, we're critical thinkers, we're very logical about things, but we're also very open minded you know, we'll consider the possibilities, but so please try to understand what we put out there. All right, switching gears, I want to talk about events, and before I get into explaining these events, let me promote these events by sharing this here. Sit tight. I'll be back in about three minutes of twenty second ECBRO Bigfoot Radio fans, it's time to grab your pens, your calendars and start writing down these dates for these upcoming events. In the twenty twenty five year, February eighth, the ECBRO is hosting a big Foot in lunch gathering in Lexington, Virginia, happening at the Legendary Eats Cafe. If you have a big Foot story, or if you're just a fan of Bigfoot and you want to learn what's going on with the ECBRO and I know who they are and what they do, this event's for you. It's a free event. The only thing that is going to cost you if you want to buy off the menu.
Speaker 2: And enjoy a delicious meal while you sit among other researchers. All right, Moving ahead, in the month of March, March twenty ninth is a penn Ohio pron omal Cohn and happening at the Timomy Banquot Center and Brook Creatable, Ohio. Yes, that is also sponsored and hosted by mister Bill Ragby.
Speaker 1: All Right, jumping ahead into the month of June. Boy, do we have some awesome stuff going on in June again. I hope you're marking this down and I hope you prepare yourself to attend these events.
Speaker 2: June sixth, seventh, and eighth Happening in Marionville, Pennsylvania, the Forest County Bigfoot Festival.
Speaker 1: The event that's.
Speaker 2: Grown so huge it's unbelievable. You're going to want to attend this event. Over one hundred vendors, food trucks, and guest speakers.
Speaker 1: This event is something you want to attend. Not to mention.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to go squatching, there is the Alleganty National State Forest nearby.
Speaker 1: You're going to want to check that forest out. It's very squatting.
Speaker 2: June twentieth and twenty first Happening in Where's Cave, Virginia at the Where's Casemmunity Center is the annual.
Speaker 1: ECBRO Virginia big Foot Conference.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's right there, being held at the Community Center and Where's Ky, Virginia. Both indoor and outdoor vendors, guest speakers, fun, activity and contest for the kids.
Speaker 1: You're gonna want to check this out. If you've never been to this event.
Speaker 2: It's very fun.
Speaker 1: You get to meet up with.
Speaker 2: Other light minded people, get to go out and hang out with them in the evenings around them fire. If you're get that special invite, you get to have a lot more.
Speaker 1: You're gonna want to check that out and start becoming a part of that event, because that is not just in an event, it's like a family gathering. That's June twentieth and twenty first, so feel free to check that out and ladies and gentlemen. Happening in the month of June.
Speaker 4: Also June twenty sixth, twenty seventh, and twenty eighth, happening in Sutton, West Virginia, is the annual Western Virginia Bigfoot Festival.
Speaker 2: Another massive each festival with over one hundred a vendors, all kinds of activity and fun and contests for kids and people.
Speaker 1: Of all ages.
Speaker 2: Guest speakers, celebrities, people you're gonna want.
Speaker 1: To get to know and get to meet and learn from.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. I hope you guys are taking the time to mark these dates and these locations down. If you have any questions regarding any of these events, send an email to E. C. B. R O ninety eight at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a couple of things on that I do want to touch base on before I go any further. All right, So one of the things that watch is the first event that they that I announced on that February eighth, right here in Virginia. And if you're in Virginia and you're you want to attend the Bigfoot and Lunch event happening in Lexington, Virginia at Legendary East again February eighth. We'll be there for basically from eleven am up till three pm. Uh, it's gonna be a great time. It's a free event. And again noting thing that's gonna cost you if you order ough for menu. Their menu everything on listed on your menu is big put for Crypti team, which is awesome. And just reading the descriptions of their menu items are wow. They sound amazing and I've seen a couple of pictures of their items. They look delicious. So again I want to invite you guys to come up that come up to that event. When I made contact with the owners of that event, they were excited, they were all for it. Uh so, yeah, we're looking forward to that. Hopefully. We did some new accounts to document. Also, it's going to be more of a fellowship, a big Foot in lunch. We're going to talk bigfoot. That's what we're there for. We want the public to know who the East CBRO is, the East Coast Bigfoot Researchers Organization. We want the world to know who we are. You know, Yeah, do we mainly focus on the East Coast, Yes, However, we're not limited to the East Coast. If time, funds and you know, the ability is presented to us, will go elsewhere. You know, I've had people, I've had people reach out to me from the West Coast. I've had people reach out to me from Texas and the surrounding areas, people from Florida flow. Of course Florida's on the East coast. Yes, but my point is we're not limited to where will research or we will explore or investigate. But again, it's all part of funding, time and availability. So again I just wanted to point that out. The other thing is the Forest County Bigfoot Festival happening in June sixth, seven and eighth. I'm looking forward to this. I was there, not this past June, but the year before. I did speak there and it was very successful. It was really great. I had some awesome feedback on my presentation. I've met a lot of like minded people. I've heard some stories, and it was a huge turnout. So here I am two years later returning. I will be speaking there again June sixth, seventh, and eighth in Marionville, Pennsylvania at the Forest County Bigfoot Festival. I'm looking forward to coming back there because when I was there a couple of years ago, I had the opportunity to do some exploring in part of the Allegheny Forest and I'm going to tell you it is very squashy that that land. That force just step and foot in there is just you could feel the vibe. You could feel it when you walk in there. I promise you you really can. I know I did. But prior to that, I've learned stories from people I met at the festival, but their encounters or their experiences that happened in that general area. So one of the things I wanted to say is if you come out there and to the festival. This year, I plan on doing some investigating. I plan on doing some time out there. I might even camp in the woods. So if there's anybody that comes out to that event and you want to join me, I am throwing the invite out you. I won't be hard to find because I will have a boost set up there with some merchandise and some you know, some cool stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I'll basically be there to gather information, you know, apart from speaking there, I'll be gathering information and documenting because that's another reason why I attend these events, which again I'll get into that shortly. I'm promoting these events not only because I'm going to be there, but there's a reason why I'm promoting these events.
Speaker 2: Another thing.
Speaker 1: For my event that I put on every June. Every June, the annual e c v ro O Annual Virginia Big for Conference that takes place every June. Right here and where's Cave, Virginia at the wears Case Community Center. June twentieth and June twenty first are the dates, so make sure you write them down right now. Vendors have been filling up. We've been getting vendors signing up left and right. The indoor spots are filling up. We still have some room for the inside. We already had a couple of signed up for outside. We got some food trucks already signing up, which is great. We always need the food trucks there. We're gonna have some fun and excitement for the kids. One of the things that we do have signed up and booked this year there is one gentleman. He has a barrel ride for the kids. Yes, he has this whole long of barrels where you're business getting it. It's like a train ride really, but he pulls the barrels with his four wheeler. It's actually very awesome. And of course anyone that's been to our venue knows there there's tons of you know, land and territories. Get the parking lot and you got the massive field out back where well you actually have vendors. A lot of our outdoor vendors will be set up in the field in the grass right off the edge of the park lot, so also right there where the vendor is going to be. Outside, we have a medieval Renaissance group. It's basically going to be like a Renaissance fair, but it'll be a group that's signing up. They'll have actually a couple of boosts on the inside or display and information purposes, but outside they will be doing battles and demonstrations. They will be in their renaissance attire. They will be dressed the part, they may even be speaking the part. They will be there to educate and to entertain. So that's something that we got new. It's a new addition to the event that we're doing, and if all goes well, we hope to maybe keep them as a continued event every year. So that's something I wanted to touch base on. This is a very big thing. It's a special thing, it's a fun thing, and we're excited about it. I think this year, twenty twenty five sounds like our year. We're going to be very big. We're going to be growing, and we want you to spread the word. If there's any information that you need, if you want to sign up to be a vendor, my email is E. C. V R O ninety eight at gmail dot com. Again E C. B R O ninety eight at gmail dot com. And I'm all over social media. I'm not hard to find. You can follow me on Facebook under my name Daniel Benoit B E N O I T SO. Or you could do a Google search put my name in there with E C V R O or at big Foot after my name, you'll you'll find links that connect to me left and right. So with that being said, let me move forward a little bit. Why do we put on these events? I mean, I could speak for myself really, and I also could speak for those who I actually promoted. You know, we love educating and we love bring into communities together. Okay, and that's a big part of what we do. We're bringing the community together like minded people. We're bringing people out of the woodwork. We're bringing people that get comfortable with us, that.
Speaker 2: Get to know us.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of these events. When we come together. At these events, we're not just friends that get together and you know, shoot the ship.
Speaker 2: And you know, create new memories. You know, that's a big part of it.
Speaker 1: But that's you know, that's always a bonus stuff. But when we do these events, we really become like a family. It's like a family gathering. It's once you get there and you start associating and just you instantly feel like you're fitting in. You really you fit in and you don't want the event to end because it's just it gives you that feeling, that feeling of attachment. And I know, I trust me, I get it every time, every time I have to separate or leave the event, when it's done and over with, I have to say goodbye to my friends. You know it, it could be emotional.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: It can it could actually be emotional because the attachment and the connection that you make with people, you know, people that you would never think you make a connection with. You know, the locals and the people that you might meet. You might meet people out of state that actually live right up the road from you that you never knew. It's actually worked out that way quite a bit. So these events, you know, we encourage you to at least come check them out. These are free events. These events, the only thing that's going to cost you is, you know, take time off of work, some travel expense for some gas.
Speaker 2: In the car.
Speaker 1: You want to have some funds. But you know, if you want to eat, get the hotel, stay a couple of days, you know, or whatever. Because most of these events are three day events. My event in June, it's a two day event, it's a Friday and Saturday. We used to do for Saturdays and Sundays, but Sundays and not so much because everybody who wants to realax go home, be at home and chill before they have to go back to work the next day. So we started doing the two day event, doing the Friday and Saturday. Most of these events start from a some of them start from Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or a Friday, Saturday, Sunday. So it is what it is. But again, these people that these other people that started the events, they're doing it basically for the same reason I'm doing it. The money they make a lot of the profits and the money they make is not for their game. The money gets thrown back into the event to add more to it. It brings in, you know, they may use that money to purchase more space to have a bigger festival. They may use that money to bring in more entertainment. They use that money to cover expenses for those who are coming, the speakers that are coming a long distance out of space, to cover.
Speaker 2: Their lodging.
Speaker 1: Because when speakers get asked to come to these events, yes they do cover expenses, and it's you know, it is very helpful, you know, so it is what it is. They cover the lodging because you know, I can only speak for myself. I mean I I have a very limited income and you know money is tight. But you know what, I love going to these events because I get to share my research. I get to share my knowledge. I get to share my opinion, my professional opinion or my hypothesis. Aren't a lot of topics. What's a hypothesis, it's an educated guess. I look at it as my conclusion based off the data I collected. That's a big part of what I do. And again, these events, you know a lot of people there's a lot of people on the outside looking in, like, oh, you're not going to learn nothing at these events. Uh, these events there's there's no bigfoot research involved with these events. They're just you know, people don't understand what these events are really about. They're not there to prove produce evidence to the public. And maybe in some cases some of the speakers or some people there might want to share some stuff. You know. Sometimes we have copies of our cast that we you know, we've made over the years from the woods. We might share some of the information like that.
Speaker 2: But we're not out here.
Speaker 1: We're not here to prove anything to anybody. Listen to what we have to say, Listen to the knowledge, listen to the experience, learn.
Speaker 2: About what we observed, and again, listen to our educated opinion.
Speaker 1: That's what I call it, an educated opinion, or also our hypothesis. A hypothesis is an educated guest. You know, if you understand science and the terms behind science, then again, if you don't, you need to learn because it's simple, it's really simple. It's not rocket science. I can promise you that it's really not rocket science. You know, there's a lot of history involved with what we do Bigfoot research, you know, and what we believe Bigfoot is. There's so many suspects behind what Bigfoot might be. And I learned from a friend of mine when he asked his audience when he's speaking, what do you believe Bigput is? You know, he gets a lot of responses, and basically, when everybody said and done what they want to share, you know, what he tells them. And I love that he does this. Michael Cook from cook Cryptive Research, he tells them, none of you are wrong. But then again, we don't know which one might be. Wrong or which one might be right, but he tells them nobody's wrong. I love that he does that, and now I've kind of developed my own method of doing something very similar, however, I take it and a similar approach, but yet different because what he does is very smart. People need to understand that there's all these beliefs and conclusions of what people want to believe. You can believe anything you want. We're not here to say that you're wrong because there's people that witnessed and seen things that some of us have not. So we're not here to call you a liar. We're not here to say you're wrong. So people need to understand we're not here to judge you. That's the biggest thing. We're not here to judge you because you know, just because you hear a speaker do a presentation, if you come out to attend that event, come up to us. Our hearts are in, our ears are open. We want to hear your story. We want to hear what you have to say. We want to know where it happened because we could document that, we could put it in our notes. It might give us the opportunity to go to that location to investigate further because something we might learn from that incident, we could add it into the puzzle. Because this whole research phenomenon is everything behind us, the research and everything that we learn about and hear about. It's all pieces of the puzzle, pieces of the puzzle that may never get finished. But then again, somewhere down the road, it just might come to a dead end. But that doesn't bother us, because you know what, We're in this for the passion, Because you know, what started as a curiosity for me grew into a passion to learn the truth, to make discoveries, to learn about what's out there, to understand nature a lot more, a lot closer. I'm a wildlife researcher. I'm a wild life researcher and a bigfoot researcher, but wildlife number one, because we can now neglect and forget what is known. And as I tell everybody, you have to learn, learn and know what is known before seeking the unknown. Learn and know what is known before seeking the unknown. Why why why is that important? What's that mean? Well? First of all, I've been involved with this so long. Or people are automatically given bigfoot or some kind of cryptid recognition or credit for something they find in the four But yet why are they doing that? Wait a minute, there's so many other responsibility. There's so many other suspects. It's like processes of elimination. But before you can eliminate all the others, you have to understand, well, are they able to do this? Are they known for doing this? Are they capable of doing this? Depends on what we're discovering we're observing. Yes, wildlife is very mysterious. But yet if you take the time to study them and get to observe them through time and dedication in the field, you'll learn that like bears, deer, coyotes, foxes, even ours the sounds and then some of the structures that we find on nature, whether whether is it plays a key role in a lot of the structures that we find people we cannot rule out human interaction. So I hope you're understanding and following what I'm getting at. So, I know I kind of wandered a little bit off topic here, but this is some of the stuff I want to I want you to guys, to understand the purpose and the reasons why we do what we do when it comes to these events. While we do the research, why we attend these events and why we present what we do. You know, some of us like to present, excuse me, present the history behind the topics. They kind of give you a little background about how long Bigfoot's been researched, how long Bigfoot's been known. Okay, Bigfoot hasn't always been known by the name Bigfoot, Okay, Big Harry Ape, Shadows of the Forest, you know, Protector of the Forest, you know, eighte Man, you know. And there's all kinds of names that date back hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years ago. I mean, leif Ericson has described back in the nine hundred I forget the exact date. It's nine hundred sixty eight or nine. Back in the nine hundreds, all right, that's a long time ago where when he him and his men landed foot on the banks of the shores of North America. They described savage beasts, tall, hairy savage beasts. Some believe there's a fairy that were they some type of Native Americans dressed in.
Speaker 2: Furs or hairs.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but these individuals really stunk and they were ugly. So that is one possible documentation of what they witnessed. Because keep in mind. Back then, that was before the Europeans really came over here to settle. It took over, So it was nothing before us over here. So all the wildlife big put satasquts included. They had more, they had more forests to roam, they could be freeze, they could go anywhere they want. There was no limits on their territory. Now with subdivisions and homes and businesses built up where a lot of the forests over the years disappeared, now they're forced to go further deeper in the woods. So and some believe that they may live on the ground and cave system, which is a very likely possibility. So, ladies and gentlemen, Yeah, yeah, again, I'm probably wandering a little bit off topic here, but again I want to share a little bit about this with you, guys. I felt that it was necessary and I encourage you to share this information, share the information regarding the events. Well, I would love to meet you guys. I encourage you to come up to these events. Okay, there's gonna be other events I have not covered on the area yet, which you'll hear in upcoming podcast episodes, and there's some coming up in the month of August and then we'll have a fall camp out I'll be talking about and then I'll give you guys updates later on regarding our filming project with the film series on YouTube that we're going to be having Bigfoot Expel Touch based on that, And again I encourage you. If you guys have questions that you want to hear, questions answered and reply to and talked about, I encourage you to send us an email at E c v R O ninety eight at gmail dot com. Give me a list of questions and we'll have roundtable discussions. I'll not just myself, but I'll bring others on here. We'll all discuss it and share our thoughts and opinions and our hypothesis on some of these topics. We really encourage you to reach out. We're not experts, because you know what, I don't care whoever you talked about here that's involved in this field. There's no such thing as experts. Ladies and gentlemen. If anyone claims to be an expert or tells you what something is and what it's not, they're claiming to be an expert. They can say they're not an expert. But if they say no, big Pot's not this, big puts this, or Bigfoot don't do this, big put does this? If they if these are people being direct on what Bigfoot does and does not do, or what Bigfoot is and what Bigfoot's not, they're claiming to be an expert, and I encourage you to either go the other way or question them why they're claim in that way? You know what gives them the rights to claim that, what makes them right and everybody else wrong. I encourage you speak up, ask questions. I encourage you to question me in what I present, and I'll give you a better explanation. I'll find a way. I'm not an expert, but I have a lot of research and a lot of knowledge that I've dug into that gives me a conclusion. And with my conclusion, am I belief of what Bigfoot is and the behaviors. It's either based off of observations or the more and more data I keep digging up, and even from outside sources that give me feedback on what they believe and what they witness and how they describe what they've seen. A lot of that data keeps adding to what I believe. It keeps adding more concrete to support to what I believe. Okay, anybody could claim anything. Anybody can claim anything. If they believe Bigfoot's not of this world, well that's their story and that's their belief. But what gives them the right to share that information. Well, of course they have the right to say anything they want. But what supports that information is what we need to ask. What is there to support this information? Perhaps what they believe is something totally different. Maybe it's not Bigfoot, maybe it's not stats wuts whatever. It could be a total different a completely different anonymoly So a majority of the world that has witnessed of the door Bigfoot, it's flesh and blood. I believe if it's anything else that people claim it might be. I've heard some absurd information out there. It just might be a whole totally different topic or subjects. What they're talking about may not even be Bigfoot. If anything else like that exists, that's out of this world, show it to me, Prove it to me, prove yourself right, give me some concrete evidence that might support that. I'm going to keep an open mind. I'm not going to dismiss all these claims. But I don't think that what you're talking about is bigfoot. I really don't think bigfoot has anything to do with these out of the world crazy claims. I'm sorry, but I think it's totally different. Flesh and blood leaves behind physical evidence. Okay, there's a lot more I could really get into on that, which I'm not going to get into. But ladies and gentlemen, I want to thank you guys for listening and tuning end of this. I highly encourage you to do your research. I highly encourage you guys to come out and visit us at these events because there's not just myself, but there's some great people that attend these events. They're great researchers, and you know, there's people that we all have similar belief systems, but then again, a lot of us look at it differently. Come out and listen to the different theories. Don't believe the first thing you hear. Don't believe just because you prefer this guy over that guy. Don't believe, just believe him because you like him that much. Question them, and do some more research on that, and you come up to your own conclusions. I'm not here to say anybody's wrong. That's not what I'm here for. But again, I want to thank you guys for supporting ecbr O Bigfoot Radio and I encourage you to spread the word about our radio program. It spreads awareness, it's encouraging, and it brings people in and we want to have you interact with us. We want you to be a part of our program. And if you're listening from another country and you don't follow me on Facebook, I'm not hard to find. Again, my name is Daniel Benoir b E n O. I T thank you guys very much, Keep it squatchy, and again, my email is ecbro ninety eight at gmail dot com. Keep it squatching, my friends, and I'll talk to you guys soon.