Speaker 1: Get get ready for July sixteenth, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, this Woden's Day, Wednesday, middle of the week, hump day, whatever you want to call it. And we're doing a double live show on the stream now, two completely diverse topics for sewer and in the first hour we're gonna be talking to Larry Hancock. Of course, go to larrydash Hancock dot com. If you have listened to my show before, you're familiar, and you should be familiar with the fact that I highly recommend all of his books. But gotta tell you a special place for not only things like in Denial and I don't know, Creating Chaos and a few other things that are oh so oh maybe not relevant to today's news, right chuck, he said sarcastically as I read my own parenthetical commentary. The thing is this, Larry's got a lot to say, and he's usually ahead of the curve, and I love that. Plus he's a responsible historian and if you don't know it, you need to know it, So go get the books. The Oswald Puzzle is the latest and the one that I highly recommend in the future. I might want to talk to Larry about Joean Mellon a little, but I did a two part tribute to her already on this show, so not today. We have other things in the news, and indeed I'm going to get to it and again go to larrydash Hancock dot com and any one of Larry's books you don't already have, go get it. Anyhow, back to the subject at hand. The fact is I had Jefferson Morley on this show long time ago, and I used to follow them when all I was doing was reading things like Deep Politics Quarterly and gee, what was that other thing, the Crosswinds or whatever? I forget what it was called. And you know different magazines out there, zines, in general newsletters, etc. Email chains. You know, was even on the Vince Landria email chain for a minute, although my name wasn't on it. It was actually somebody else's and I ended up inheriting it. Strange story there, Maybe someday I'll tell it. But the point is I've been involved in the community a long time and one of the things that we learned very early on was that there was this guy, George Joannides who got sent to the hsca as a liaison from the CIA. Why because they needed one, They needed to communicate with the agency during the investigation. I'm speaking in shorthand. If you're not a JFK person, you might not be savvy on this, but trust me, you might get that way because it's been in the news. Anyway, back to it. Jefferson Morley, who was a journalist and still is a journalist of sorts, but is also now the I think he's the vice chair of the Mary Farrell Foundation, et cetera, et cetera. Anyway, Jeff is a published author, highly respected in the community, et cetera. But he sued the CIA and most famously was turned down on his last go round by Brett Kavanaugh. Even you know the guy who's on the Supreme Court. Now, yeah, that Trump judge said, now, you're not getting the CIA files on this guy. Joe Needes, who was the liaison to the HSCA, who was involved in the DRE, who was maybe privy to some things about Oswald, et cetera, et cetera. Big mess, big lies, lot of stuff there. We in the community knew that Jeff was right, but he kept suing the CIA, trying to get him to just give over their documentations, whatever is left of it, and they wouldn't budge, and he kept going to court, and kept going to court, and kept going to court. And now recent transparencies allegedly have finally freed the Joe and Edes files. Now are they all of them? Are they part of them? Are they more than what we had before? Are they a bit beyond the bootleg bits that did float around when people got a hold of documents they weren't supposed to, not because they were international spies or anything, but because it was such a nightmare at NARA or the National Archives that sometimes you got a hold of things you weren't supposed to do, and also they changed the rules about things you were supposed to get hold of it. At one point, indeed, you didn't know if you had declassified or classified documentation in your hand at a certain point in JFK research history. But put all that confusion aside, we may have some clarity. We may have a new revelation and confirmation of what it is we've suspected for a long time, what it is that Jeff Morley has said for a long time, and what it is that CIA and the government in general has denied and obfuscated and completely obstructed about regarding freedom of information and this character George, Joe, and Ed's now Larry. That is my quick summary, and I'm trying to be as objective as possible here. But the fact is the government lied to us. We knew they lied to us because we knew about Joe and Eades, but we didn't have the files to confirm certain things. And Jeff was the crusader, was the guy who in the government was going after it seemingly as a journalist slash author slash researcher for years and years. I mean indeed I had him on after the case was virtually dead but then resurrected once again in twenty fourteen or fifteen somewhere in there. So ten years ago, I'm talking to Jeff about a case he had already been at for a while, and yeah, we knew that this was what it was. But now we've got some new documentation and it has made some headlines. So I just want to throw it on the table. Maybe I'm all wet regarding this, right they used to use that phrase, you're all wet, like you don't know what you talking about. I don't know how you're you're wet and confused at the same time. But then again, if I think back to parties as a teenager, I could I can imagine that. But anyway, Larry, and you've been in the military, So anyhow, what are we talking about here? I mean, the Joe Needy stuff is finally, at least in part release, do we do we have what Jeff was suing for for years? And in that case, do we end up with a big yawn because we knew all this or is there something new in it? Is there? I don't know. There's a lot to be said and a lot to be looked at. And quite honestly, I haven't done my own analysis of this yet, so I'm not going to make any solid declaration here, but maybe you could. What have you seen?
Speaker 2: What do you know?
Speaker 1: And have I given this a fair introduction?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: At you And we've been beating this David, and I've been beating this back and forth with David the last few weeks as it is, anyway, just kind of trying to see what he's getting, what it means, that sort of thing. I think. I think one of the fundamental things is this takes us back to something that Peter Dale'scot came up with decades ago, which is the concept of a negative template. You know, if somebody is trying to hide something from you, and somebody is smart and somebody has a lot of control, they will mean, they will destroy things, they'll move things around. And if you if you expect to find something that the CIA has been hiding from you since nineteen sixty three, and something that's so explosive that they chose to do that for the Warrant Commission and the House Select Committee and everybody. You know, it's got to be significant enough, so it creates a whole Are you going to find that? You know?
Speaker 1: Just say no, no, just one second there, because something you reminded me of a Peterdale Scott presentation and I'm gonna butcher what he said. Uh, but he wanted to remind everybody at the end of his you know discussion. It was one of those you know, Dallas sixty three things he did and I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, where he did a series of him and they were they were kind of similar, but they picked up little bits of things and then he answered questions and he always had way more to say than he had time. But Peter Dell Scott, who is the guy who, by the way, is responsible for the concept of the deep politics and deep state and all of this, whether he wants to be or not, he is, you know that phrase and all that he said at one point. You know, you got to keep in mind another thing about this, which is, you know, you want two pages, they're gonna dump two thousand on you. Or you want two pages, they're going to hide two thousand and make you fight for each one of those two thousand, so that nineteen hundred and ninety eight of them end up being nothing. And the idea is that through attrition, you'll surrender. And that is a strategy that's also been part of this that I think a lot of researchers never bothered to mention because it you know, it used to be a big gigantic waste of time, paper, energy, money. Okay, you know you're paying for pages. I mean I remember getting angry, and I've told you this several times. You know, I request and pay for you know, thirty pages, and what I got are ten copies of the same newspaper cutout article that we're in, you know, ten different folders, so therefore at different numbers, but were literally the same repetitive crap that I already had, you know, and I had a better copy than the congressman did. That kind of thing happened to me, and it happened to a lot of researchers, and it did cause people to say, you know what, there's nothing to see here. There's just a bunch of redundant garbage. And in other cases, when you're trying to pry things out, you'd be confused because you'd get a hold of some things and you'd say to yourself, like I said, with the newspaper articles, why is this classified? This is something that was publicly available. They stuck it in their workfolder, and therefore it's classified. What a waste of time. So you have this double waste of time thing that also goes in with this regular hiding, destruction moving, you know, claims of ignorance. We can't find it, we don't know where that is, we never heard of that person, et cetera, et cetera. There is a wide array of weapons that are used to keep things away from the public, Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think we see it in the join The first thing is we have to acknowledge that that people were dealing with their smart people, right, they were coping with foreign intelligence agencies, not just a KGV, but even foreign intelligence agencies British, French allies who would have liked to know thinks about what we were doing. Now, these are professional people who have to cope with controlling information. And if you don't think they're smart and that they have good practices for that, you just be naive. So the fact that they don't have a body of best practices that they can use against us, even if it was just for us, you know, they know how to do this. So first off, you have to accept that. And the sources of things that you're describing are in their Their best practice is manual. You know, trainees get that. And in what Jeff is pursuing, we have a good reflection of that because we have the We have the CIA fighting Jeff in court for years and years and years over Joinees administrative file. Now this is his personal admin file, what jobs he held, what clearances he got. We have had personal files on Hunt and Morales and other well known CIA figures for ages. You know, it's not like they have not shared that stuff before I shared them with committees, you know this, So you'd have to say, why in the world, you know, would I have David Phillips adman file or David Morales sadmin file and I don't have you know, I don't have Joan edies And they're fighting in court? What what is the big deal? And I think it gets back to what you're saying. You know, there's there's kind of like a first line of defense. You define, you defend something that's relatively innocuous and that holds you at bay. So you can't request his operational files or the special affairs staff files pertaining to him, or the DRE files, or you can't you don't get the opportunity to really pursue the question of all why months and months of his DRE files uh just went missing? Now you're stuck on this admind Phil edmin file. So I think it's it's like what you're saying, Chuck, we all wondered, why would they be so stubborn in protecting that. Well, it's like first line of defense. If you can keep winning in court on that, then you don't open the door going to the really critical stuff, which might tell you the Osbale story. So that's part of it. Because so we need to remember, first off, what Representative Luna managed to get for us is literally to persuade the CIA to release that admin file. And they didn't make a big deal. They kind of snuck it out onto the server on Friday evening, you know, and there it is. So there's the admin file. Finally, it's like, what's the big deal. You were in court for years and years and then and then you told Jeff in court, oh, we can't find it, but oh you found it when the congress person asked for it, and you just put it on there. So you know, this does kind of expose the fact that there's something of interest here. None of us expected a smoking gun in an admin file, that would be ridiculous, but this, if they're fighting this hard to hold back even the most basic information about Joe and Edes, it's it's interest signal. And I'm amazed by the number of people that say, oh, well, this means there's nothing there our contrere. It absolutely means that there's something there, maybe not in their file, but something associated with Joe and Edes and the dre in nineteen sixty three.
Speaker 1: Right, And a quick note on context. Jeff Morley started suing the CIA, from what I can understand publicly in two thousand and three, folks, So you know around the fortieth anniversary is when he started suing the CIA to get to get this, among other things, but to get this. And here's the funny part. Let's not forget ten years before that, there was supposed to be a whole lot of collection anything that would be relevant. You know, the JFK Records Collection Act, right put into law by George hw Bush and then enacted by Bill Clinton when he took office because it was an executive branch agency. Just giving you that context that in ninety three you have the HSCA in existence. I mean, no, excuse me, the ARRB in existence. My fault there, Sorry, I misspoke. And in two thousand and three Jeff starts to sue the government. Okay, as far as I know publicly, all right, I don't know. Maybe the case was worked on before that, etc. I'm not sure. I'm just telling you that first filings I see here in two thousand and three, Okay, But it went on and on and on and like I said, all the way up to right before Kavanaugh's last decision before going to the Supreme Court is shooting down this situation in court. Meanwhile, one congress person happens to ask for it. That causes me to ask a few questions. But I'll leave it alone, Larry, and let you get back to it. But I think that context is necessary to understand as we sit here in twenty twenty five, almost sixty two years after the assassination, when he started suing them, forty years after the assassination, and we had a you know, an agreed upon bipartisan bill that went through Congress, and a law created and an executive branch agency created to collect anything relevant, you know, in ten years before Jeff started suing in the early nineties. I'm just saying, I mean, you want to keep going backwards. We could talk about the seventies and the HCA and the Warrant Commission and what the hell is going on here, But anyway, just the context I want to give people is that after sixty two years, almost here you go because a congress person asked, go ahead, Larry, please continue.
Speaker 4: Well, and let's pull back for and go back that far for just a little bit more context. If you want to pull like three basic things out of this. It's sort of one basic thing is that Jeff knew because the Cubans that he was talking to within the Student Directorate told him that they report repeatedly met with and talked with and passed on information about Lee Rvy Oswald to their case officer. You know, they've talked repeatedly about that over the years. There was no mystery to them. They passed on to their case officer propaganda pieces and letters that they were preparing about Lee Harvey Oswall's okay. Now, as far as Johan Edes is concerned, he never admitted to anybody that he was in contact with the DRE, that he was in contact with the DR about oz Wall. When he was assigned to be liaison to the HSCA, he knew the HSCA was asking him about the Student Directorate. You know, we're trying to find out about the student Directorate. We knew that they had contact with Oswald. Could you help us locate information on this? Joinees never brought forth that he's the guy. Okay, Now there's a real problem there because there's no reason he shouldn't do that. There was nothing in world. Now you might argue domestic surveillance, domestic operations. But in any event, he made the decision not to share that information. So you have to ask why the CIA made the decision not to share the information that their case officer had been getting this stuff. So none of this would could be officially confirmed to Jeff he knew what had happened, he could not essentially confirm that the CIA was lined and the Joean Edes with wisoling information with this ADMIN file. One of the key parts, not the only key part, but one of the key parts is it confirmed the alias that the Cubans had said that they were using in their contacts with their case officer Howard. Okay, kind of innocuous Howard. They even had a copy of a receipt we sent stuff to Howard. This this exposes the fundamental why that the CIA knew Joeann Edes knew. They knew about these contacts with the DRE. They knew all about Oswald. There was information going into a file, a case officer's file at made a minimum at JM WAVE about Oswald and within the Special Affairs staff, oswelld was a non figure in an old character and there was a body of information in their in their possession there at the CIA. Okay, Okay, So this, this one thing in that admin file gave lie to the CIA's denial. That's that's a big thing, because why would they do that. There's by itself that's no. But this was his job. He's supposed to talk to these people, you know, why why not disclose that? Okay, So that's the first thing that you have to back off and say, why in the world were they defending that. Well, one of the things is it gives lie to the to the depth of information that the CIA held on Oswald prior to the assassination. But it exposes another big thing that we need to bring into the context that Jeff and John Newman had pursued years before earlier as well, and that was conversations about Oswald in Mexico City and conversations with ci off Sir Jane Roman, in which they pointed out to her that CIA co headquarters had been asked by their Mexico City station to pass on current information about Lee Harvey Oswald and they had not done so. In fact, they had overtly not done so, saying basically, we know he's about to come back from Russia. Oh, by the way, he's been back for over a year. Okay, and that's the most recent thing in the files where we know now without a doubt that there was a body of data in CIA at wave within spatial Affairs staff, and the two guys got Roman to even admit that what this looks like was that there was an operational interest in Oswald and the information of him on it was being compartmentalized, compartmentalized within SaaS from the rest of CIA, certainly in compared to life from Mexico City. So in the second stroke to all of this, without putting it in, you know, in a little memo to anybody, we now know that the CIA was holding information on Oswald that they were not sharing internally, and just on that piece alone, it's almost impossible to think there was not a reason there was there was, indeed an operational interest. To Jeff in his articles has interviewed you know, two or three CI officers and said, look at this, look at this situation, look at what we now know, and tell me what you think it means. And they're all going, based on our experience, it clearly means there was an operational interest in Oswald. For something how serious, whatever, you know, anybody within the experience in the CIA would draw the same conclusion. So now we've learned that too. The only question is where are those files?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: And the funny thing is we may be getting close to where they should be. Getting them would be another story, but this laid to us a big step in the direction of where they should have existed.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to pass by this too quickly and forget that. We need to hammer the fact that the House Select Committee on Assassinations wanted people that were going to liaise with them from various government agencies and representing industries and all kinds of stuff, and their one condition seemed to be, we want people that weren't involved in the events in nineteen sixty three, and we need liaisons that will be knowledgeable enough to go find what we need found, you know, during the course of our investigation, etc. And they send Joe Eadies, who clearly at some point had to say, no, I don't know anything about any of this stuff, and yet he's being asked specific questions in the seventies. Right, So isn't this the big red flag? Isn't this the thing that really got Jeff to chase it in general.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's a huge red flag when you know somebody knows something. Now, the thing is, Jeff knew that because of what the Cubans had told him, and multiple Cubans had told him that he believed that. Jeff just couldn't hold up anything and wave it and say, you know you're lying to me. You know, he did know this information, He did that have this information. He made a conscious decision he didn't have that he now does have it. So yeah, it's a huge red flag. And I will say, you know, going all the way back to that time, because the other thing that was revealed by that work is the fact that the DR reports their reports to the CIA, which everybody acknowledged they were making they were being paid to make on their activities. And by the way, there is there is a master DRI file. Okay, so we need to clarify this. You can. You can log on and look at a CIA head quarter file that symblarizes the activities of the DRE. So we absolutely know that CIA was collecting information on this group, which I mean they're paying them, so they should get something in return, and then information is being reported into this file But here's another instance of the negative template. You go through this file and you see the file contains incidents in which DRE people were involved in propaganda, you know, sending out flyers, letters, doing radio shows, they were involved in media activities. In one document I read sort of some students had been to Cuba and they had come back and made a strong endorsement of Cuba, and the CIA is asking the DRI to go on the radio and respond to that, and you know, you know, and so there's this whole file on the DRE at headquarters, but there's absolutely nothing in it about New Orleans, about Oswald, about the propaganda that DRI has done on Oswald, which Jeff is documented and which they confirmed, and so it's another part of the negative template. It just raises the question, you know, did somebody scrub the DRA file after the fact, or was somebody in again controlling information at Special Affairs staff in Miami and not even reporting that to headquarters. Why is it all? What was so damaging or threatening about this information related to Oswald that somebody decided that it had to be kept even out of the internal records.
Speaker 1: So therefore you have something that's either scrubbed or redirected. And if it was redirected, where to right? Isn't that the point of it? Because look, if you take away the Oswald information that should be connected to the dr refile just because they're tracking an asset, very simple, It would be malpractice for them not to do so. But the idea that you have Oswald running up against these people and clearly in the same sphere, in the same social circles, all kinds of things going on. He's handing out procastro leaflets and he's not appearing in that file. That means it's either like you said, scrub or directed elsewhere or or am I incorrect about it?
Speaker 4: Or or held I mean held. One of the things we had to get back to CIA file structures. Okay, you know things go in the headquarters file that are routine information collections. You know, they're they're generally not related to a specific project. You know, those that goes into operational files. You know, uh, you know this this master file in the DRA is just kind of like what's going on with DRI, what's in the papers? What are they doing? Mean? And it doesn't relate to any specific operation that you're doing with them. You know that you've you've pulled them in and made them a specific asset of what you're doing. For example, Uh, we do know that the the DRE was invited to participate in a new autonomous deniable operation against Cuba and over several months came up with a plan for that. That doesn't show up in this headquarters file. That shows up in operational files related to that activity. So, I mean, there's a reason for compartmentalizing data. It's just that you've got to know what to expect to find where. The other thing we have to consider is if somebody is simply thinking about a project or an activity, it's it's uh, you know there, it's we haven't decided on it yet, we're talking about it. We're talking about it in the local office. Those sorts of things are set kept in saw files in somebody's desk, drawer, file, cabinet until they really gel to the point of well, let's propose it the headquarters and let's get it somebody to kick it off as a as a proof project, fund it, you know, do a tasking on it, you know. So there may as well have been if you're looking for an operational file related to Lee Harvey Oswall. It could have never passed that stage. It could have been setting in a you know, we might be able to do with this with Oswell, we've got these propaganda programs that we're considering. We'll work with INC and New Orleans. They'll make up some propaganda materials. But we're you know, we're just it's just generating. You know, we're just generating it. And you know maybe that's only in a SAW file. Uh. And saw files don't necessarily go to headquarters. We know that, especially if they don't get you know, fully endorsed. So we we just have to face the fact that the people that say, oh, there's no smoking gun because you haven't found an OLATA while operations file are being either very naive or they're literally just being in denial, or they have no clue to how things really worked within the CIA, right.
Speaker 1: And that that operated, that that type of file could be under you know, code named Henry at this point, you know, we got Howard over here. Maybe this guy's Henry. Remember when they put his his middle name as Lee Henry Oswald. Maybe that's it, right, Henry.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: These are no, yeah, these are notional files. Interesting thing about a notional file. It could you haven't even applied to headquarters for security clearances, or you know, you haven't gotten aliases assigned, you haven't got pseudonyms of sign that's all when it's at a notional level. That's before that happens. So yeah, we have come across the fact that even the CI officers themselves often used use their own alias outside the system for things that they were just kind of developing and pursuing before they they elevated it. So you're right it and it quite frankly, there are also things that we know never get reported to headquarters, and we've talked about that before. It's sort of like, you know, this is risky. Maybe we want to test it a little bit, see how it's working, and you know, then we'll take it to washing and run it up the flagpole.
Speaker 1: Well, the other interesting thing here is the name Howard, Right. I've heard that name used loosely in some of these sort of like less organized operations and things and mentioned by people who seem to like, I don't know, Howard is just an interesting there must have been a connotation to that name, right, because I mean, at a certain point, you know, e Howard Hunt obviously It's just at some point was called Howard, but there was other people called Howard. Okay, and it's a weird thing, like maybe Howard meant something like you might not know it, but in the nineteen eighties, if you called somebody Becky, there was a meaning to that, and it might have been just that, like a little inside joke about being a Howard.
Speaker 4: I don't know, strictly, within a group of people in Miami who know each other, it's a code where when they talk about things.
Speaker 1: You know, because he just said, it's a white man. I mean, I'm speculating here. I'm not saying that that's what it is, but I'm my speculation is here, it is a white man who lives among you know, Latino people. So there you go, boom, he's a Howard. I mean, I'm just saying it could be theoretically. But please continue, because a lot of people who are like not as deeply read into this or not as familiar with a lot of the things that you just very clearly explained are probably saying to themselves, Okay, but what does this really mean, Larry? What does it mean that you know he finally got this and what can be plainly explained based on this thing that was held back now for what twenty years, What.
Speaker 4: Can be plainly explained is that the CIA and Johnied himself made a decision to hold back something that would be seemingly innocuous. You know, part of his regular job, he's assigned as a case officer. He's assigned as a case offer to m SPELL, which is their code for DRE. Right, there's nothing, like I said, this is day job type information. So what has been exposed is the fact that someone decided that there's something associated with this that is threatening. That is, you know, still decades later, there's something behind that. There's something behind this Howard DRE connection. There's something about this compartmentalization of Oswald information. There's something that was dangerous. It was considered dangerous for decades. So you just can't avoid the fact that information was compartmentalized by about Oswald, about Oswald and the DRE. You can't avoid that that that shows up all over the places now. So there's that's a very serious lead, perhaps the most serious lead that we have. There's something going on in Miami with Howard and with those DRE contacts that was evolving into into something that had to be protected. Now there's something else in the file that my my friend David has really seized on. I probably would have missed the fact that the file shows that Joyne's got A had to go through a special clearance process and get read into and approved for some new covert project in the late spring of nineteen sixty three, apart from his regular day jobs. This is something new. The fact that he would actually have to be cleared and go through a new security process read into a new program. That's very interesting because that's more, you know, more than his just been a staff officer and a case officer. What's this new project? And the interesting thing, of course is we know some interesting projects that got kicked off in that timeframe. The other interesting thing that has been disclosed is that David Phillips got read into and assigned to a news project within specialized fair staff in this same period of time. Does that confirm anything to us, No, but we can say both men had expertise and properanda and in Phillips's case, especially in what's called black propaganda. So what it's his leading us to is, you know, is again, is there something explosive in an admin file. No, But the fact is, again it points to something going on with Joan needs that may lead us to what they're trying to protect, is there and what was threatening which could lead us with one to one or more operations involving the Harvey Oswald well, not necessarily involved, but built around Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. But here's the thing that everybody's going to wonder, right, is there some new direction? Is there something new that's been learned here where it's like, Okay, now we did not know that this agency, this subset, this special Operations Group or whatever existed before, but now it's in the file here, we can request files on that group because it's clearly associated to this which was clearly associated to Like do we have Domino's falling here that are going to bring us into a fresh direction?
Speaker 4: That's the question, and they certainly could. Luna has asked for the DRE files. Uh, Luna has asked for the d r E files, which up to now the CIA has maintained or they're missing, we can't locate them. And but of course they had said that about join Ed's admin file two. Right, if we could obtain the full set of case files, we would we would know the depth of information being provided, and more importantly, we would know what join Edes was saying back to these people. You know, who was he talking to?
Speaker 3: Was he was he?
Speaker 4: Was it one way? We don't know. They may have just been providing him information and just getting ahead. Nods came like that's good or was there some than going the other direction? And uh, there's been requests for operational files related to join adios. If we can really find out what this way was cleared for, what is this new project? Yeah, it opens the door and it actually allows Luna to specifically locate these files beyond the admin file. You know. That really puts the pressure on Uh. So, Yeah, there's there's a great opportunity there if they comply, and if they don't comply, certainly it will be yet another signal. Right, But I can't say that any of this is is going to be easy because we don't really we don't have the and have we've we've gotten a lot of files on Miami, Miami Operating Base in terms of military activities. Uh, and David has gotten a great doing great work and digging into those works. We know what their maritime guys were doing. We don't have nearly the same view into what psychological operations propaganda operations we're going on with these new initiatives that it really raises the question. And we've talked to Jeff somebody should be requesting memoranda or documents related to phillips new assignment, because Phillips may end up being a key factor in this, as many of us has speculated for a long time. So yeah, it does target us to specific things, whether we can get them or not. You know, I don't know where they destroyed long ago, may have been. They've gone through a lot of work to even hold back the basic leads that we're following up now, and we have to acknowledge that. So again we're back to the a thing of are we going to end up with the cold hard data that we want to see the operational file? You know, what we're Joe and Ed's and maybe Phillip's doing with Lee Harvey Oswell is in terms of propaganda, black propaganda, white propaganda, maybe something more sinister. Certainly, if it's more sinistor, I don't expect we're kind of see it.
Speaker 1: Well, there's that. Plus, look, I got an email as we're speaking by the way, because I've had a little back and forth with somebody and they asked a question which I find kind of interesting, and I'm just going to throw it at you. It's a bit of a curveball, though. Does this mean I should dust off my old unauthorized copy of the Winston Scott book because there will be new connections to some loose ends there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that that's certainly well. I will say the answer the question is David and I certainly did that when we were writing the Hospital Puzzle because it became far more important. Let's let's since it's a curveball, I'll give you a little longer winded answer than I might.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 4: The point is that David Phillips was assigned to jobs in Mexico City. Is his day job now his new job? We don't know much about that, but his day job would have made him the lead guy to investigate Oswald in Mexico City. Okay, And you know that's very important. But when you look at it, you step back and look at it from an instance, you see that things got so obscure, and especially with the HSCA, with the CIA trying to explain itself that they actually got to the point where they said ignore anything they as Phillips is telling you, because he's not really aware of what's going on. Wow, now that's strange. On the other hand, David Phillips himself wrote in one book that Oswell wasn't even on the radar, wrote in another book later actually same book, if I recall, But Phillips wrote like two or three different books. He wrote in the book and asserted that he absolutely was convinced that Oswell had come back from Mexico City with ten thousand dollars in his possession, that he had been given by the Cubans to kill JFK, which is the old Gilberto Alvarado story. So you've got you got three things going on in Mexico City. You've got owe Phillips doesn't even know anything about you know, Oswell's time here, So don't talk to him. Don't let him confuse you, or Phillips saying, oh, it was important to Oh, by the way, actually the Cubans paid them to kill JFK. That's a strong reason to go back to look at everything that's being said at Mexico City, because again, this is the level of disconnect that's not tolerable. It absolutely hads to mean that Phillips was going on was doing something related to Lee Harvey Oswell in Mexico City, maybe after the fact. I'm not saying it was before the fact. Maybe after the fact in regard to that visit. And we're not we're not being given the truth, and we're going to have to try to piece it together. That Alverado story is extremely interesting because it's Simpach and still have pointed out there are elements of the Alverado story that are quite real, right in terms of personnel within the Cuban Somebody knew what they were doing when they put that story together. Now the real question was did they put that whole story together on Ova twenty second or had that story been being assembled before that for some other purpose. I have to raise that possibility because that's the sort of thing that Phillips did. Phillips can already be traced back to black propaganda, which involved threats by Cuba against JFK in nineteen sixty one. It all traces back to his role during the Cuba project. Was David Phillips thinking about revising that and bringing Lee Harvey Oswell into a new Black propagand to project before the assassination. I don't know, it's an interesting thought.
Speaker 1: Well, it's an interesting thought. And again, when these guys prepare things like this, they usually do it so they have options for something that is upcoming and anticipated. So the idea that he would do that for some other purpose and it just so happens this guy got swept up into other things is not the craziest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not the craziest thing to say, oh, look, we have this almost together and we didn't get a chance to use it, and there's some loose ends. But look, Lee rv els Will in Dallas, let's just throw this out. We can do that and you know see how it works.
Speaker 1: Yep, exactly. And so with that, Larry.
Speaker 4: It almost did. I mean it almost did. That was the one thing that drove worshing DC distraction for forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: Right, so much so that you got Jay grew Hoover saying, look, I'm being lied to here, you know, like that's pretty rough when he when he's writing that on a memo. I mean, I always point to that. I know, it's one of my favorite things, but because it's so funny to me. It's so rare to see him say, you know, I got slowed it is. It is very rare. Anyway, Larry, this has been extremely enlightening. But would you like to tie a bow on it in the last few minutes here and give us an idea of what it is? I don't know, we can anticipate possibly in the future. Do you have an idea about that or you know? And and by the way, when Larry keeps saying his friend David, of course he's talking about David Boylan, who is the co author of the Oswald Puzzle. Again, that book, which I do recommend. I recommend all of the books with Larry as a author or co author. But either way, that is the latest and one of the greatest. To be honest with you, I enjoy that book and it's a great reference. I've got a copy of it within an arm's length. So just telling you as I speak. But Larry, what you know, what should we take away from all of this? Ultimately? How would you kind of give us a quick summary?
Speaker 4: Well, the first thing is Jeff is not going to give up on this now that he is, He's proved his basic point. There's just no doubt that he's proved his basic point.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: I don't think Representative Luna is going to get back off from it. She's not the person that backs off for much. She has already made a public speech in which a public appearance in which she has made a statement stronger than that which Striker said way back in decades ago. She just made a statement that there's every evidence that what has been revealed is that the CIA lied and that indeed rove CI officers maybe have been involved in the assassination of the president. Now, this is the first time we've heard had a reputable congress person saying that in a long time. You know, could that actually lead to a true investigation, not just a records release? Interesting concept with as much chaos as there is, you know, it's just I don't know that the president is going to get away with not having an investigation of Epstein. If you can investigate that, you could investigate this again, a real investigation this time. Uh So, this is a story that has some legs to it. That's that's on one side. You know, it's when you when you can prove that the CIA is line and clearly had something to cover up that was important enough to do so, I mean, not just the routine stuff, but in regard to a presidential assassination. That's one story as far as the leads I discussed. Yeah, that's opened the door. I think you you will definitely hear more from Jeff. You will definitely hear more from David and I once we work through some scenarios on this. I suspect you'll hear from you know, there are there are researchers that have been you know, necked deep in JF wave and special affairs staff for years now, building the database, building the org chart building the crypt base that would let us go to work if we actually had you know, if we had a find like this and join d And is it that kind of a fine Phillips, Maybe that kind of a fine too.
Speaker 1: There you go. And I mean, so there's a lot more to come from this. If anything else comes loose, it's going to be interesting, that's for sure. However, I gotta say, just as a counterweight to part of what you just said, it's almost impossible to predict exactly what is going to come out of this administration when it comes to releasing stuff like this, Because I'll tell you something. I thought he would have put the Epstein thing up front, you know, priority wise. I didn't think this was a priority. He feels like he's done with it whenever he's asked about it, even off and hey, you know what about the Jay I already did that, you know, like it's already done as far as he's concerned. And you know, Trump is the key element here when it comes to getting things done, it seems like in that administration. But then again, maybe I'm misreading stuff.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm expecting two things might happen. Jeff might either get a shipment of Patriot missiles in his apartment, or he could be sanctioned. I don't know. Could he be a tariff it with this level of chaos, who knows?
Speaker 1: Or a big bill for Look, we'll print out all this stuff for you, and then they'll just bury him in an office boxes. I mean, you know, who knows. Really, it's a roll of the dice in my mind. So I just have to make that point, Larry. I love how optimistic you just sounded, but I gotta say, I hold my breath and go, let's see.
Speaker 4: Well, at least there's a game in town, Chuck. I would say it like that. I'm not a gambler, but it's kind of like, at least there's a game in town. Before there wasn't even a game, you know what?
Speaker 1: That is absolutely true and a positive spin we can end on. So again, go to Larrydash Hancock dot com. I recommend all of his books. You can find his books through Larryhancock dot com. And it's just got that hyphen or that dash whatever you want to say between Larry and Hancock. And again, once more, I highly recommend the latest book, The Oswald Puzzle. But I also recommend there's going to be some discussions here at Lancer this year. I'm going to be there in person. Larry should be presenting virtually, but David might be there in person. I don't know. We're waiting to see, but who knows who else might show up and have something to say. Representative Luna has been invited. Now I don't know where that invite has gone. I don't know if she's even seen it or just her staff has, but I do know it's been sent. So who knows what will happen in November between the twenty first and the twenty third this year in Dallas Texas, and I'll get into more details about that very very soon and give you the discount code if you want to sign up at Assassination Conference dot com you ken, but primarily I want you to go to larrydsh Hancock dot com. And again, if you're missing any of those books, get them, get them while you can, and if they're on sale, get to Anyways, I'm merely o'celly. All of you are the effect. Thank you, Larry Hancock. And I'm gonna do another hour after this, so keep listening to ocelli dot com live, and if you're catching the podcast, as most of you do, do me a favor and go to the next one because it's going to be a little more about declassifications and files and oh hell, I'm gonna be talking to Pierce Redmond about the Epstein thing. So two points of interest about you know, transparency, let's put it that way. On a Wednesday, on the Ocelly Effect, stick around, uncle.
Speaker 6: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 7: Oh that's interesting, yeah in the latroon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, did that ever work? Out too good. No, it didn't, did it? But here on Ocelli dot com radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they?
Speaker 4: Much better.
Speaker 7: And understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clear getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 6: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the Ochelly dot com Radio network.
Speaker 7: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea.
Speaker 2: Oh, Chelley dot call, go ahead, call.
Speaker 5: It the truth about the Dayfay assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know Judy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriend if he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons? Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 5: But Okayal was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 8: Come on now, has a.
Speaker 9: Real effort on the day of Hay assassination. Book into her claim.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the Cave to get at Well a different perspective, Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own.
Speaker 5: Words, thank you for all the great information under.
Speaker 8: Full of brass rail pull.
Speaker 4: Fire flow through everythaise.
Speaker 1: Go ahead call it.
Speaker 5: About the JFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know Judy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barrie answer weapons, Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay.
Speaker 4: I'm building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Come on now, has a real.
Speaker 4: Effort on the DAFA assassination claim.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case. To get at Well a different perspective, Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Arry Baker in her own words, thank you for all the great information the use expressed by caller schools. There anyone else who happens to get on the air who Jelly dot com can not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot com or jocko Jelly and we are not responsible.
Speaker 4: We're in stupidity, which might ensue.
Speaker 5: King in Denial the Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book in Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 1: It exposes things about the Bay of Pig that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the Light in Denial, Secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or.
Speaker 2: Physical force hotelly dot com. Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen teen sixty one. Get your copy to day at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 4: Swantz dot com, Radio.
Speaker 2: Netword Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the War State dot com.
Speaker 3: Episode relies rebord.
Speaker 8: Revel through calm sage.
Speaker 3: Here oh Shell, Oh Sally.
Speaker 8: Yeah, revelation.
Speaker 3: Through coversation Carril