Speaker 1: When you need to know she's got you.
Speaker 2: It's three things with TIF on Kiss when I was seven, one good morning, Cincinnati beat out Honolulu, San Diego, and LA.
Speaker 1: And this one thing. I was shocked.
Speaker 2: Give me a hot second. Shout out to Aaron listening this morning. Thanks for having me a man. I appreciate that we're just before nine o'clock. At nine oh five, I'm going to pay your bills on Kiss with your first chance to win a gram. So Cincinnati came in at number two out of the one hundred biggest US cities for recreation. Number one was Vegas two, with Cincinnati three, Orlando, Atlanta, Tampa, San Diego, Scottsdale, La.
Speaker 1: Saint Louis, and Honolulu.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati fell came in above San Diego, LA and Honolulu.
Speaker 1: For the best city for recree.
Speaker 2: It was based off of a bunch of different things like entertainment facilities, cost. Maybe that's what did it for us, quality parks and weather, you know, since he usually has really really nice weather in comparison to maybe like the Northeast or so.
Speaker 1: But it's sunny in San.
Speaker 2: Diego, LA And Hawaii like all the time, isn't it. But we beat them I love that we came in at number two. All right, the worst city, by the way, was New Jersey second, and three things you need to know this morning. I would not want to be the person that had to call Beyonce and tell her that her unreleased music was stolen from my car. Can you imagine that if you didn't hear the story. We've been chatting about it all morning. Beyonce's choreographer had various things in the car, including past and future setlists, unreleased music on a hard drive that was in I guess some sort of suitcase, sunglasses, AirPods, things of that nature. Someone broke into the choreographer's car and stole it all. We know how secretive and private Beyonce is. I can only imagine her reaction to finding out that her unreleased music was stolen.
Speaker 1: Two things.
Speaker 2: I feel like either the choreographer was working with someone and I highly doubt that.
Speaker 1: Or these people were cased and they were being watched.
Speaker 2: Or maybe by chance, someone saw the Louis luggage or something in the back of the suv and I was like, let me take it and see what's in here ends up being Beyonce's unreleased music. Oh my God, if there's more on that one, I'm sure something will come out about it.
Speaker 1: I'll have it for you.
Speaker 2: And then lastly, in three things you need to know, some lane closures going into effecting the overnights for the Brent's Spence Bridge reconstruction project. They're doing some soil sampling right now. So if you're an uber driver or a truck driver, or maybe onto your air onto the airport early in the morning, just note that there might be some lane closures there at that time. I think it is the first real indicator that we have that the Brent Spence Bridge project is real.
Speaker 1: They're breaking ground on that in the beginning of next year.
Speaker 2: Whoo, I'm not looking forward to it. That is three things you need to know for the fifteenth of July. Coming up at nine oh five, your first chance of the day to score a thousand bucks. I'm gonna pay your bills on kiss, so don't go far.