Speaker 1: I think Luke was a lot of fun, and I know that we've been shitting on the guy a lot, but he's just an endless supply of AMMO.
Speaker 2: And if you want to get him on cameo, you can either talk to him for three hundred and twenty five dollars. Yeah, yeah, or you can talk to any of the captains for the same price, right right, So fuck off, Okay, I'm trying to help that.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hello, and welcome to another brands banging episode of bad Television. I am Dylan.
Speaker 2: That is pat great to be here at permission to come aboard.
Speaker 1: Granted, Kaylen this here as well. We will not be getting his knots today. We're in a post kayln N era of the show. I've had it, guys, joint us to paygreon dot com session on other podcast network. I don't know what we're doing over there. I don't really think anything but go over there and aps.
Speaker 2: I just did a great one where I recapped my vacation in Napos. Were overpaid for a vacation, that's right, vacation with rich people complaining about how they weren't going to get their their money and their accounts. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was fun, and I discussed the the hardship that my marriage has endured because of the World Cup and me being married to an Argentine. So yeah, there's a lot of stuff patreon dot com in the cities there as well. Go up, donate a little or a little more. And what's one way that people could get five dollars if if they are strapped for cash?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, this is an old one, but a goodie.
Speaker 1: Let's come up with a new one, because people don't need your stale arbustrage opportunities. Okay, now we've talked about this before. You take a can of beer, you say there were hops at this it almost killed me, and then they'll send you a new pack of beer and then you sell it to kids. Okay, now we've heard that. Okay, all right, how about.
Speaker 2: A spin on this? Okay, Okay, you call Hershey's candy Okay, and the hotline, because at on the package of every Hershey's product there's a customer line. Yeah, you tell them that the candy bar that you just ate almost killed the person that you're standing next to, Okay, and that they need to send you some money.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're not going to do that. Right.
Speaker 2: What they will do is say, can we send you something? So they're going to send you a box of chocolate, and you'll say, I will take that. You take that box of chocolate when it shows up. Okay, you bring it down to I don't know, Gelson's a grocery store.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: You say, I'm poor and I'm selling these for five dollars a chocolate.
Speaker 1: Let let me let me try to and we're here to talk about bullow Deck. We'll get to it.
Speaker 2: Then they say you're a fifty year old man.
Speaker 1: But let me let me because there's a way to There will be questions from unweeding victims of your effort to sign up for our patriot. But what you need to do is you need to take that chocolate, and you need to say that you are part of Homeboy Industries. Now you can get their merch that's going to put you in the hole a little bit because it's twenty seven dollars plus shipping, but with the box of chocolate, you'll make forty five dollars at least. Okay, wear sunscreen. It's very hot out. But what we're saying is just go to patreon dot com, session or the podcast network donate a little or a little bit more. We've lost ninety percent of the people. But we are here now to officially talk about below Deck. And the thing about this show is that it is firing on all cylinders. This show is so fun right now. And for everyone who is getting fatigue by us, happy for twenty everybody. For the people that are getting fatigued by us talking about Come as often as we've been talking about Yes, that chapter is over after tonight. I think you have about an hour left of us talking about Come in very validated, descriptive and disgusting ways. But then after that we're done.
Speaker 2: There are people and they are talking in the comments. They are done with it now. Bravo's not done with it. The episode title was, in fact, he come, they saw its bonkers. Now we've been accused of do you say that again? He come, they saw its bonkers? That was the episode title.
Speaker 1: He came.
Speaker 2: I thought it was, he come, Why would it be that? I don't know they write these things, not me.
Speaker 1: Right, But the saying is, I came, I saw I conquered.
Speaker 2: Look I write it down for bab No, I.
Speaker 1: Know you wrote it down, he come? All right, Maybe maybe I got it, what's up? Maybe maybe alright.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Eric, yeah, tomato, tomato. My point here, we've been accused of driving a bit into the ground.
Speaker 1: Okay, any times now, I never.
Speaker 2: Want to say the word come or just again. I feel like I've reached our quota for the year, So I'm going.
Speaker 1: To uh no, another chat pod term. Oh god, damn it. What's he gonna call it this week?
Speaker 2: Moving forward?
Speaker 1: Joed Nectar No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: It's more quaint no, Joe.
Speaker 1: Neck No, no, no, come on, alright, no, we will refer to it as semen man tears, whatever we want, Dick tears whatever. Okay, just but we're gonna be done after this episode. It's fine, let's get into our We had an amazing episode. I want Amy, I was gonna say on my screen all the time. I do not want that. Two episodes of Amy is the perfect amount of Amy.
Speaker 2: You know what, Amy, I hope you're listening because she seems like such a narcissist. She would Amy. You were definitely deep in the veno when you told your client, Hey, I trust you, it's your journey. Just pick whoever you want.
Speaker 1: So I go into a tailor and going does this look good. This is not my choice, this is yours. What I'm here to do is to have you choose your own suit.
Speaker 2: Then what the fuck do I need you for?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, what do I need you for?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if a waiter you asked a waiter what the favorites are?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What's something we can't miss? And they were just like, I'm not here to do that. There is a menu, and you can.
Speaker 2: You're a human, that is, you should be proud that you're a human.
Speaker 1: Well, I should say that Amy was fantastic and Suzanne was even more. Suzanne gifted us a full blown blackout this episode, where in multiple of her suitors actually try to get away from her because she's so shitfaced, and she will wake the next morning and take severe umbrage with the fact that some of them thought that she was intoxicated, to which Amy replies, oh my god, what do you mean, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I give this episode ninety two pots.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give this ninety pots too. This is one of the best seasons we've had and uh spoiler alert, I mean we've all watched the episode, right, Luke leaves and as you pointed out last episode, we.
Speaker 1: Like turnover, turnover, you need a little turnover. Calen's making me very nervous with all of this.
Speaker 2: Calen, if you turn that fucking camera and make me look like I have a double chin, I will kill you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, last we left off, Luke had come on his boss's sheets and he was he's yeah. He had gone up to Captain Sandy and said that I think that the best thing to do here is to remove myself from the situation. Now Luke is Kronk, so he does have a sense of pride about himself despite having been such an embarrassment. He wants Sandy to not say anything, and that he is going to go out standing out He's going to reveal to his co work curse that it's his call.
Speaker 2: Yes, he resigns, and she accepts his resignation. Now I thought, for a second, there's something deeper involved with this resignation. I don't think he wants her to write that goddamn report on him.
Speaker 1: I think he's got to be a little bit more clear because I was thinking that too. So so let's do a little rope play.
Speaker 2: Well, can I just can I be him?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Of course, Hey, I know I just resigned, Sandy. Just one thing, can I.
Speaker 1: Is there room for me?
Speaker 2: Sandy? Now? Sandy? One thing? Yeah about me leaving? Can we in that report? Can we leave the part out where I painted my boss's sheets with a ball bar.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm just gonna let that go. I'm gonna I'm gonna pick up my ball in go home. Okay, So Sea Rat history, we get to chef Joy, who lost her mother at the age of twenty. Oh God, you were the weirdest human being. There will be things that people go through that are like genuinely just traumatic and awful, and Pat will go get over it. But then there will be things like someone is like upside down on a crypto investment and they're complaining about it, and Pat's like, give them a little sympathy. I mean, my god, Pat, her mother died.
Speaker 2: All right, let's back up, Okay, all right. In the galley, Joy struggles to prepare dinner for the roadblocks that primary Suzanne has laid out for it. I don't want it to be like too hot.
Speaker 1: I can't I have the two hot mushrooms.
Speaker 2: But Joy will prevail because cooking is what saved her dill right. Joy lost her mom when she was twenty, as you pointed out, which left her alone. But she wasn't alone. She had her dad, Caylen.
Speaker 1: Who do you think is more cynical generally me or Pat?
Speaker 2: That's actually tough goal anyway, No dad. She bleached her hair blonde, took up boozing, and then she started cooking to save her life.
Speaker 1: Zero points obviously reads that scale. Hey, listen, nobody liked Roger and Neepert because they were soft critics. They had integrity and it was difficult to get five thumbs up or whatever the fuck those old guys did.
Speaker 2: Were they old the whole way through? I feel like they were always they were when they started, but they looked eighty. I want to say this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a tough bitch man, she is, but she likes Luke I know.
Speaker 2: So that's what's wrong with her.
Speaker 1: We got to get Joy on the show and talk to her.
Speaker 2: About well we went back and forth on the Instagram.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, well oh you did, Yeah, so okay.
Speaker 2: The problem with Joy is obviously the problems with most sea rats. Even though they're impressive.
Speaker 1: There's sea rats. It's this inescapable thing right where and I'm sorry to make such a crude analogy.
Speaker 2: But it's not crude, it's reality.
Speaker 1: Let's let's say a chimpanzee scorn from his group gets taken in and taught how to point at letters in the alphabet or something. Right, you go, oh, that's very very cute. There's a lot of optimism here. Perhaps we can break through somewhere. He ripped someone's testicles off. The day later or a day later, it's there's a thing where you can't take the sea rat out of the sea rat. Okay, there's always going to be abandonment. Oh yeah, Oh so he sees the letter ean points of the elephant. Very good, very good. He's going to bite your hand off very soon. Okay. One thing I love about summer is how easy everything feels.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 1: It's just easy, breezy. The days are a little more relaxed, and I can find myself reaching for the same comfortable clothing over and over and over again. It's it's easy. It's summer.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about Quins?
Speaker 1: That's why we keep coming back to Quin's. Quince is one hundred percent European linen pants and shirts are breathable, easy to throw, on and the summer upgrade your rotation needs, starting at just thirty four dollars. Leaning is one. It looks good, it makes you look like you get a little bit of class, and it's breathable. Linen is the best. Okay, and the quinn stuff. I've been popping on the Quinn's shorts at the house. It's a little hot. We don't have central ac. We're in one of these charming old spots. Yeah, yeah, very cute, but it gets hot. Quince lets me breathe. My haunches dry, smooth and beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, here's my endorsement. I exclusively only wear their shirts. Yeah it makes me look hot.
Speaker 1: Yep. Make your summer wardrobe easier. Go to Quinns dot com slash bad tv for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns now available in Canada too. That's qu I n ce dot com slash bad tv for free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quints dot com slash bad TV. Today's episode is also brought to you by the marvelous people over at Loomy Gummies. Imagine if edibles made you feel good, not wonked. Out of your mind. Okay, you want to go to a movie, take an edible, Fine, don't take one of these nuclear ones. You won't even know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I took a nuclear one and I went to a movie. I thought I saw the honesty. I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: No, you saw that new movie with me.
Speaker 2: I saw Millions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you saw Minions and it listen, it felt epic. But that's what happens when you're way too high. Now, that won't happen with Loomy. If you need help with sleep, they got it. If you need help with anxiety, they got it. If you want to go to a movie, watch it and no concretely that you saw the movie that you paid for, They've got it. Consistent Meloon, super delicious. Lemmy Gummies are specifically designed to make you feel good, not stoned. All right, Yeah, Limmy Gummies are available nation. Why I go to loomigummy dot com. That's lumigummies dot com and use code bad TV for thirty percent off your order. Again, that's lumigummies dot com. Coode bad TV, lumgummies dot com code bad TV. Thanks Loomy. So Suzanne is making her second guess. Her talent. Joy I would say, it doesn't matter what you're gonna do, what you do, just get get done with this charter and get this woman off the boat. So Will and Suzanne have a lovely chat and a little smooch, and she's starting to get pretty turned up here.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they're bonding over the superficiality of humans and their need to need to their struggle over beauty as humans. Right, isn't it like I.
Speaker 1: Wasn't paying attention to what they were saying.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh my god, isn't it so superficial to like want to be good looking for the rest of our lives?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, it's so superficial, Yeah, says two people with botox.
Speaker 1: All Right, So they head back and Asia is really invested in this whole thing, and go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well I was gonna say your honor.
Speaker 1: He just he I'm ready to testify, and the jury there cross example, Pat just raises his Kerman I say something.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is bullshit, this is bullshit. Kermit has been so sidelined, and I think she's so bored and so we're bored with her, and she's so I love as you do. Okay, she's trying to find like part like how she can be on film. So she's like, I'm interested in this. No you're not. You hate this. This sucks, But that's why she's saying I'm interested in this. She hates these.
Speaker 1: People are my good Okay, so where are we at? This has been a bad up. This has been bad so far? Right? No, not at all? Oh sure, I think it's probably well.
Speaker 2: As the book docks, the primary, Susan walks past the galley and tells Joy, are you dooks?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because we got a head back in because of the wind that'll come up with better.
Speaker 2: Primary Susan walks past the galley and she says to Joy, are you gonna bring Joy to the table tonight? And then she says, I really hope.
Speaker 1: So that's where I take a full bottle of vizine and I switch up the menu. I go, you know what we're doing French onion soup. And one of these bulls is getting all of this vizing it's going to Suzanne and if she dies, she dies because you cannot speak to me like that.
Speaker 2: Well, she said, I hope so, and as walking off, she said, I hope. So the second I really hope. So was the real fuck you to Joy? In my opinion, I did? Did Joy fuck your husband in a past life? What's wrong? Yeah, Suzanne, I'm gonna call her Susan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine. So listen. It's super windy danger Will Robinson in the crows Nest. We've got the very intense kind of blade Runner how nine thousand kind of red lighting, and that's how you know it's serious. So while we sit down for dinner, we're gonna dog I'm glad you.
Speaker 2: Picked up that so dramatic music, uh, creative editing. For a minute there, they had me thinking, with all this incompetence going on, they're gonna smash that fucking boat again.
Speaker 1: No, you're kidding me, party bo Are you kidding me? What do you mean? They're listening to fucking Mike Posner over there? Just focus on fucking docking. It's not a big deal. I love Mike Posner Viza. Yeah, Caitlin's a big Mike Posner guy.
Speaker 2: I know him. I got his phone. I got his number. Oh really call him right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why don't give him a call?
Speaker 3: Used to service his old fish pond together.
Speaker 1: That I you're gonna call Mike Posner right now. Don't fucking tell me. No, I'm not tempting you. I'm asking you to call Mike Posner. It's no tempt I'm just just saying, just you want me to call him? Right, yeah, Mike, call Mike Poster.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna fucking calm Dylan, you asshole.
Speaker 1: All right, Fine, the guy won that Mexican stand up, Yes you did, Okay, all right, So we sit down for dinner. One guy starts to move his hips in uh and his ass and an extremely un set I mean, he's very good at it, but yeah, it was just kind of alarming. So this is the same spot where we last hit the boat. The party boats right next door. They're listening to Pilnabiza. They're listening to other songs and oh.
Speaker 2: My god, they're always playing loud music.
Speaker 1: You kidding me? They duck. It's fine. We get to the first chorus, which is a tunisavice with avocado for the meat eaters. We're going to be doing a mole at. There's some clumsiness around describe being Let Molay do its thing. Okay, we don't have to call it chocolate sauce, right if if if we're gonna do mole let's just say that we're we're presenting a molay and and and just have people eat it. We don't need to kind of do this sloppy education for a bunch of drunk people at this table. Susanne's a foodie, so when the Molly gets sat down, she knows it's one of the most complex sauces in astronomy, and she says, ah, she's like Orson Wells and those outtakes Peace. No, not those ones. The who are you who's sucking to me? No? No, no, no, no no. It's the Champagne one. You know that one o the French Champagne. This is a sparkling wad from Paul Mez song. He just throws up on the table Orson two young actors standing right next to him, like this is Orson Wells. This is crazy, and he's blackout Fame Fame. You know that song?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know that song?
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is you're telling me this isn't a bad episode. I keep going, all right, So we sit down for dinner. We're there, We're there, We're there. Okay. So Susanna is a booze bag she's on vacation. But enjoy yourself. We get a pat. I'm not even gonna say it. It's a it's a puff pastry with vanilla cream and salty caramel. And before everyone heads in, Joy heads up and she says, this is your dessert and enjoy your meal. And then Joy goes to walk down into the gay. There's a lot of cleaning to be done, and Susanne says, uh, way second, and everyone goes, what did she just say? And she says, I had food, get something, and then she starts to moan at the table. And this is where you go. I think it's time for night night, Okay, night night time? How many pots would you give this dinner?
Speaker 2: Well, we should start doing. I love a pot puff pastry.
Speaker 1: You love a puff pastry. You're a sweet boy.
Speaker 2: I hate moley though that's made on coffee grounds.
Speaker 1: Right, it's chocolate and.
Speaker 2: It should not be in Uh what was the protein there?
Speaker 1: Beef?
Speaker 2: I don't like it?
Speaker 1: And what about like a tunisaveatre?
Speaker 2: I don't like tuna. It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how many pots would you give? Even with the puff pastry and the vanilla cream? What was in the puff pastry, vanilla cream and salty care.
Speaker 2: That's the dessert five points, so.
Speaker 1: You'd give it five knots okay? So Amy continues to be tough. Susanne says, who should I lean towards? And this is where Amy said, this is this.
Speaker 2: Is where the matchmaker comes in, and this is this is where she shines.
Speaker 1: Yes, so this is when we bring in the equalizer. Right. It's been on Suzanne to whittle down her choices, and now she is stuck between two Kurt, who has some vague AI company, and Will, who I think does tantric retreats or something, okay, and she goes up to her match maker. She says, all right, first off, there are five of you right now, but I need some help. I'm stuck between two people. What should I do? And Amy says, as a matchmaker, my job is to do nothing.
Speaker 2: You are this is a direct quest. You are a strong woman. You'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: It's by paying the big bucks, all right. So Luke starts to get very melodramatic.
Speaker 2: This is the next morning or this is nighttime.
Speaker 1: Luke grabs his giant tiger pillow and he says, can you I mention fucking guy? With that in the bed. Okay, so he is kind of gassing him up, and he says, this is the last time be sleeping in this bed. The ceremony of this ending is not lost on him. This is a new chapter in his life. All right. So Amy did her thing, and then we get to drop off day. Well, yeah, today we finally find out who Susanne is going to be picking. But first we have Luke, who continues to be insane. He stands by Joy once again, lumbering and quiet and doesn't say anything, moping, and this is when he says, and I don't know if this is a verbatim quote, like I'm gonna go down standing up, but I'm gonna get as close as I can to what he says, because again it's crazy. When speaking of Joy, Luke says, I know I don't know her, but she means so much to me. It's really interesting that there are you know, on the outside, he just looks like a linebacker, right, kind of like a logging, hulking guy. But then he has these very like immature you know what I don't need to get we don't need to do. But he's probably listening. We've been talking about his come for a month. We don't need to get into all this stuff. But but yeah, okay, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Want to talk about this. He's a pretty manipulative guy.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm like. There are these petty emotional games that are being okay too, and it's just like, what is going on.
Speaker 2: Here's the saddest part. Him moping around is actually working. I know, I know on Joy Yeah, a lot of on the socials, a lot of people are like, Joy, thank you for telling this guy to fuck off. Yeah, but then we're gonna probably find out the two of them men out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we walked that. That whole thing back quite a little bit.
Speaker 2: By the way, We're gonna try and get Joy on.
Speaker 1: We'll try, all right. So Suzanne gets with Amy and she says, Kurt said something really insulting to me last night. He said that I was intoxicated. Cut cut back to I want to say something. I had a food or guys to night. So Kurt was making a correct observation. Uh, And Suzanne is Sunset Boulevard crazy.
Speaker 2: And also I would argue Kurt while he said that to you, that your main dude just said peace the fuck out.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 1: Don't want to be around it. So she heads out to the guys and she says, how is everybody up before me?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You blacked out?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Suzanne says that she's she's going to pick Will and the alcohol still hasn't completely gotten out of her system. I don't think she's talking to Will and she's still a little kind of a little in the gloom.
Speaker 2: I was the couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have little private conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened last night? He's like, well, this is a direct quote, he said my U. I'll use this at some point if I ever get a caught leaving a party. Early ago, my social battery went south? The fuck? Does that? Me? Irish? Goodbye to you.
Speaker 1: There's a really funny sketch from I don't know the Friday. I think it's Friday Beers or something. There's this great sketch where they're laughing. It's it's four friends at a table and they're laughing, and this girl stands up and she goes.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm done. I no longer have energy. I've said all the stories, I've laughed at all the jokes. I simply must leave, which is what we all want to do. When we're out.
Speaker 2: Dylan, do do that, and you have done that, especially when you were younger like I have. I'm leaving, and the younger you was much more honest and comfortable in your skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, totally, Yeah, I'm leaving.
Speaker 2: I want to go what happens to us? You feel like we need to fit in and.
Speaker 1: Like Kate and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But I hear what you're saying to do it, because I'll go as other creatures you go. I want you to lie to me more.
Speaker 1: You know what's happened, and I take what you're You're you're trying to tell me to be more rude again.
Speaker 2: But no, I'm not trying to tell you that. Well, I thought it was funny, but but.
Speaker 1: I really do want to get back to that place. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: No one wants to be around someone who's honest.
Speaker 1: I know. And what what happens when you do things like that. I remember I told someone that that we know that they had to uh leave the house now, and that everyone was being very that everyone was uncomfortable. Did not go over well. And there are a ton of instances. God, I remember that night so clearly. Everyone had said and then I was the one that said in front of everybody, you gotta go, and.
Speaker 2: I remember her.
Speaker 1: They all but they all backed off and they were like, what are you talking about? This is fun? I go, You guys are all being cowards. This one needs to go. Okay, But what happens is there are so many uncomfortable moments that you have to massage your way through and apologize for that. It's better to just lie, always.
Speaker 2: Lie, lie, just lie, and then sneak out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we get to Nate going into the room. The bag is blocking the door, and Nathan says, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? How old is giant tiger billow? I can't get over this tire pillow. But yes, it seems as though Luke is ready to confess I am leaving father. He says, it really awkward. He says, it's really awkward because I came on your sheets and I don't think that we can really get over that. And Nathan says, listen, I'm not going to tell anybody. Cut to two minutes later, literally everybody on the bus, I think Suzanne Thos.
Speaker 2: Every I mean, some of those dudes I don't even know their names, like, hey, did you hear this fucking guy who came on that bed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's leaving, leaving.
Speaker 2: Can I back up for a second?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So despite the relationship not lasting between Suzanne and Will, probably forty five seconds past them leaving, Kermit says, I love love in any way that you meet someone, you shouldn't judge them, like whether it be meeting someone with a matchmaker or whatever. Because how she meant Scott was unconventional. Right did you see the look back?
Speaker 1: Yeah they will.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. They meant both shitting in a bucket at an Empire of the Sun concern now and the rest was history.
Speaker 1: I love this song. They meant they went to high school with each other.
Speaker 2: They he had a bad haircut. Yeah, they hadn't found scatting yet as a bonding experience.
Speaker 1: Yes, turns out turning your asshole into an aerosol can in the presence of another can bring you close. That sounded crazy. We've just got to cut a lot of stuff. I mean, they say, episode is horrible.
Speaker 2: No, okay, people are gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So the last person that finds out is joy oh Luke tells her as though he.
Speaker 2: Loved telling her this, like he was departing like Leo in the Titanic, sinking down to the bottom.
Speaker 1: E it was Heath Ledger leaving in the Patriot, a more niche reference, and we probably should have just stuck with yours.
Speaker 2: But but but not like both of those, because he'll show up and FaceTime her in eighteen hours exactly.
Speaker 1: Heath wet Ledger's wife actually was burned alive, and uh, Leo died in the cold waters of the Indian Ocean I think, or the Arctic, wherever the Titanic was.
Speaker 2: I was Again, I'm not going to say I'm disappointed, joy because I'm such a douche douchebag, but you being so hurt that he's leaving because you were going to your plan was to come around him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, ultimately we would have had a full blown come around and uh, that's not great.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I didn't get to see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think everybody's happy now. Luke is cause playing boyfriend here, they're they're cause playing a relationship and it's uh, it's tough to watch. Now, Susanna's getting ready to pick Amy has chosen, uh Will and the kids take off now.
Speaker 2: Caitlin, can you look this up?
Speaker 1: There's it's the animal that that weirdos refer to most often. There's a smallest look up, smallest animal ever, period, possible ever bear bear, smallest animal bear. It's like this little thing sun bear. Is it like a microbe or something?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: The tartar grade?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're talking about? Yees? Yeah, it's some kind of bear Jen, a water bear Jen and John Cena and people who are just fucking weirdos will use this animal as a reference point. So she says, I have as much respect for Luke as a water bear. Now, water bears are have you ever seed a water It's like a maggot. It looks like a maggot. Yeah. So anyways, we get to the tip meeting. Now this is where Luke is going to give a speech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says he's leaving, and then he says this. Yeah, the same water that hardens the egg softens the potato. Now, before I get into what that means, I'll say what he should have said was, I'm sorry that I fire hosed your bed with dong water and didn't clean it up. I'm sorry about that. I didn't think about you I was a douchebag.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I apologize for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, girls, I'm sorry that I was a jerk to you. I I was a jerk. Jen I was a jerk.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had sex with you and then I made you feel bad about doing it.
Speaker 1: At this point, everyone goes, you know what you can, It's fine, you don't need to talk at all.
Speaker 2: Right, let me get all right, fine, then let's get back to the uh A potato?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to. I want to dive down on this because the same water that hardens an egg softens a potato. What does that mean in relation to you ejaculating on your boss's bed and not cleaning it for three days?
Speaker 2: Funny you ask? Okay, this analogy is famous for resilience and adaptability.
Speaker 1: Oh got it.
Speaker 2: It has no connection to what's actually.
Speaker 1: Transpiring because if we look at the source material, it's actually a guy that came on his boss's bed and then quit.
Speaker 2: And screwed over two girls and hurt them.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It means the exact opposite has no connection with anything that's transpiring.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, so okay, cool, Thank you Luke for uh I think Luke, was a lot of fun. And I know that we've been shitting on the guy a lot, but he's just an endless supply of ammo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you want to get him on cameo, you can either talk to him for three yeah, yeah, or you can talk to any of the captains for the same price, right right, So funk off. Okay, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To help them, all right. So Jen is struggling with positive mindset. She's called Kayleia double crossing kunt, She's called Luke of Water. But she's spent in a negative headspace.
Speaker 2: So what you're talking about here is the rebrand.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: This is Jen journey into zen Jen.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is zen Jen. This is Subway post Jared. We don't have we don't have that silly guy doing it anymore. No, we don't have them. Ouch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, now let's move on a coop. This one was the more fascinating aspect. I did not see this coming.
Speaker 1: So I Caitlen, can you do me a favor? Can we do a little check in on Jared from Subway? Has he been killed in prison yet? We don't need just we can keep going, but I do want to see what check he's up.
Speaker 3: To He's expected to be released in March of twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 1: So ooh ouch yikesh, my god, I know this. How long did he serve in prison for?
Speaker 3: He's currently serving his fifteen year and eight month sentence in Colorado. He pleaded guilty in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: Why don't you bring him up? Can we move the fuck on?
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's just like, well, what Pat and I are negotiating whether to talk about fifteen years is enough punishment for a child?
Speaker 2: It wasn't child porn. It was more than that, all right. So all right, so Coops, this is.
Speaker 1: Where Klen you got to get your vigilante suit on and you got to get him back in prison. All right. You know he midnights as a hero.
Speaker 2: He does yeah cheese man, Yeah, Jem.
Speaker 1: You know what his super super hero's bucket man. He takes the buckets of chicken that he eats and then he cuts eyes and he puts it on top of his head. He goes out and he fights cry but he gets winded.
Speaker 2: Really easily kill him. Calen. All right, Cooper, of all people did not see this coming. But I've heard this like as far as like society's work. When one douchebag leaves, someone will fill his spot.
Speaker 1: Well, we've talked about this. You know, the chimpanzee will cause you harm. And as we discussed with Coop, we were trepidacious to believe that he was this just southern bull that wanted to treat I think chivalry is dead, you know, And I love to open a car door, and I don't think that you should kiss. On the first day, cut to him slamming his tongue down the throat of Cat, which he's open to, and that's fine, but we were a little concerned. Kalin's bleeding. No big deal. Why do you guys bleed on this show so much? It's a lot of bleeding. Cooper is, at the end of the day, a sea rat, so we'll see whether or not he is going to hurt Cat.
Speaker 2: Now, what we're referring here is him kind of second guessing whether or not he wants to engage in a boat mance here with her, because you know, he's young, he's free, and what the fuck w how do you maintain a boat mance? She's gonna go on another vessel, yeh, Like, what does this do? He just wants to have fun. Course of all people, Joe says, Hey, I'm having a good time with kover.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think people Joe and k are actually doing it the right way. Now, good luck with He will expedite this and then burn it to the ground by the end of the season, I think, but we'll see.
Speaker 2: Can I say this personal story, Well, I don't think we've been going too long. I have only executed one sexual relationship. I know the female audience loves when they talk about this one hookup buddy as a friend over the course of like a six year period on and off, where we had we captured no feelings and just hooked up.
Speaker 1: It's very mature.
Speaker 2: Well I don't know if it's mature, but it was.
Speaker 1: I think it is. I think it's an emotional maturity to recognize that there is no emotion in this, that there's emotion in that. This is fun and I'm happy, but there's no messiness. You know, people get bogged down with that stuff very quickly. I mean, look at Little Kay and Coop or Kat and Coop. I mean they're completely confusing lust for love. Nathan heads out. He slams some espresso martinis, and he is a it's fine.
Speaker 2: Well before that, though, Gail yeah, says we fucking come home.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And so we get to Cooper, who wants to slow things down. He's sitting away from Kat at the dinner table and Cat's going, what's going on now? Joy and Kaylee. While Coop is talking about slowing things down, they're ramping things up. Actually, they're slamming one another against walls of bathrooms and making out, which is really fun for them. Now Nathan is asked to head out from Gail, and we get a text from Luke to Joy and he says, just because I've left doesn't mean I've given up on us.
Speaker 2: Now, why do you like this guy and you're trying to protect him from I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like him at all. I don't. I don't like him at all.
Speaker 2: All of this was like chivalry, Like I'm leaving with honor.
Speaker 1: To get into to get into the psychology of him, I felt was unnecessary because it's just way too boring to do a deep dive on. But I don't think that he's a good guy by any stretch, so we.
Speaker 2: Should continue to bust his ball.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: This is such a douche.
Speaker 1: Move it is, well, it's not just a douche move. It's insane. I mean, this guy's insane. What reality are you living in where you're sending texts like this to people you don't know?
Speaker 2: By the way, if you don't think for one fucking second, he asked production if he could go out there and meet for dinner.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, They're like no, Luke. All right. So Cooper is talking to some random ladies from Myrtle Beach and Kat sees this, and given the distance that she's felt at dinner and now this, she and he have to have a conversation. They head out into the rain of Croatia to discuss hearts breaking, romance, growing, commitment, evolving. You guys are sea rats? I mean, what are we doing here with this? What was the movie with Rachel mccadic.
Speaker 2: I want to point out something here though. There is something I want to teach my kids, which is an inner instinct that she's feeling no matter what he tells her while he was making out with her out there in the rain, which is, I'm coming back to you. I didn't realize I hurt you. She felt something, Yeah, and no matter what he tells her while he's kissing her, he's lying to her, he's checked out, he wants the fuck out of it.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? You just kind of bubbled up in an IRL bit? Like life bits. I've seen these lately. They're called life bits. So like if you're on the phone with somebody and you're in front of other people and you're being a little rude, the conversation is going on too long. When you're done with the conversation, you go, I don't know who that was. It's like a lifebit. If you refer to The Notebooks, that James Marsden movie, would that just gets me tickled?
Speaker 2: Okay, James Marsden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that movie that James Marson was in The Notebook.
Speaker 2: The Notebook, Yeah, that movie that Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 1: Now, James Marsden, We've got to stop recording this podcast Dereliction of Duty tonight. Okay. So they kiss in the rain and Nate heads home. It is not great at the homestead. I have a feeling who.
Speaker 2: Had this idea that filming this would be interesting.
Speaker 1: Little baby seems like he's he's a tough, tough rearring. I don't think this is an easy baby by any stretch. There are babies that are much easier than other babies.
Speaker 2: What's your baby easy?
Speaker 3: The first one was much easier than the second.
Speaker 2: I will say that, thanks for shitting my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how could you not shot on your point of us? And insanely, how was yours impossible? Mine?
Speaker 2: Both of mine?
Speaker 1: Okay, your baby's slept all day? You had easy babies.
Speaker 2: I was drunk, all right.
Speaker 1: So we get a little bit of a a late night emergency, but not before Cooper is told by Kaylee, Hey, this is the problem. You took around on a date. You should just have sex with each other and then everything will be fine. But when you take people out on dates, that's when things get a little confusing.
Speaker 2: Now, when you have sex with someone, that's when it gets.
Speaker 1: But also the dates are probably more confusing to see rats than sex. Late night emergency. The storm is a little like a little bit like with those boys. Uh sail Down of Massachusetts went through.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, the perfect storm. Yeah, one of the worst films ever made. Uh George Clooney putting on a Gloucester accent. That was laughable.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Mark Wilber.
Speaker 2: Even worse.
Speaker 1: I'm our Wilbert.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 1: I get up at three in the morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, we're gonna do this. Yep, I got kill some Those waves are huge. Look at those waves. What I think We're gonna die? Okay, that movie was laughable.
Speaker 1: We are done recording it shows two hours later he was bad at his job. We'll we'll get there next week. The fallout from this is going to be insane. The boats and is two hours late to work and has told no one anything.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that he's going to be fire right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? I think what happens is his back will go out and he'll be removed from from the boat, which will be good for everybody, especially Gail and the baby. But yeah, it's not a shift at target. It's you're the boswin of the boat. You can't just show up two hours late and not text anybody.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something? This is what happens when you're on your third season of a reality TV show.
Speaker 1: Totally you yep, totally. And that's where you got to give Asha credit. Because Asha's been on many, many seasons still recognizes there's a certain amount of professionalism. Let's not let the ego get too big.
Speaker 2: And that's why production loves her exactly.
Speaker 1: It's it's why the best like the best actors keep working. The best actors, even though they're super famous, know to be courteous to people, remember people's names. Nathan is like, uh, he's got like Paris Hilton energy at this point. All right, get in the comments. Let us know you thought about the episode. We'll be back next week. Join us to Patreon. I'm dning saying good bye. Pat sag Balen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, distant, extinct, extinct at
Speaker 1: The distant