Speaker 1: Nice to see you back for the second time.
Speaker 2: Yes, we had to do it right, you know, it came to the East Coast, and you know you're an East Coaster, so we had to come to the East Coast. I feel like, right, I mean I feel like inadvertedly yes, not even knowing that like at the time of knowing each other, but then knowing each other through the time of the like the length of it's been.
Speaker 3: Yes, you also always was a supporter.
Speaker 2: You always showed love and like was pushing me everything that I did, like wanted to do when we spoke about.
Speaker 3: Things behind it and stuff. So yeah, I was always really appreciative.
Speaker 2: It was like you know, the big the big brother like talk of like don't be scared if you want to come out here, you know it's good.
Speaker 3: And so it's always like love.
Speaker 2: So for me was the first conversation is like you get a little scared. Everyone's in a different space in their life too, so it's like I have to bring you back. You're doing all these different things in your life. You're in a different space in your life. And you know, even from the time that you came on the podcast, and like I said, from us, our friendship growing is you know, you've had new music, You've you know, now you're doing a run.
Speaker 3: Club, you're doing you know, you're on tours.
Speaker 2: Still, you're doing all these different like things. You're single or maybe you're not.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're gon.
Speaker 2: We're going to dive into all those things. But yeah, we had to have you come back.
Speaker 3: So what's going to.
Speaker 2: Change from the last time you've been in the private talk chair to chill?
Speaker 3: Now? What's what's been up?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, last time we sat down in the private talk chair, we was in the West Coast. We were in make this in New York City right now?
Speaker 2: Right, yes, you know we made it. Well you've already been here, but you know what I mean, I had to come back.
Speaker 1: She was in LA and I was like, Yo, it might be time to wrap things up over here.
Speaker 2: You're not the only one that said those things. But I feel like my time in LA was really precious to serve a purpose. I met great friends, I have family friends a long time, So for me, it's like I missed that part of it, but you know, it runs its course. I feel like after the pandemic, for me at least, it never really kind of grew or went back to the LA that I kind of fell in love with. So for me, is I need to spread my wings elsewhere?
Speaker 1: Ye different?
Speaker 3: My family roots are in New York.
Speaker 2: I was always something on my bucket list to kind of.
Speaker 3: So for me, it was like, I.
Speaker 2: Want to have a new experience here, and I've been enjoying myself this last year and kind of sewing my own you know, oats on here and like doing my own thing, and I've been enjoying every bit of it. I feel like I've adapted very well, and I feel like New York was meant for me.
Speaker 1: Yay, we're happy.
Speaker 2: But enough about me, Okay? So yes, yes, So we're not hit in LA. We're here in New York. You are out here, You're from here. You're doing you know, big things representing your state. You Uh, what's what's with the run Club? Are you just doing it because it was? You've always been a runner. I know that you have held like health always been a top list of your thing. Is it something that's a new What inspired you?
Speaker 1: I guess honestly, I ran in high school. I wasn't in track and field in high school, but I have been as series as we're taking it now. It's a combination of things. I'm running one of my like one of the rappers that I used to grow up listening to who I used to go by, like his tape, you know what I mean. And now we're like running races together. So there's a lot that goes behind. There's a lot of energy. And it started off just no re inviting us to just run casually because we're just genuinely friends.
Speaker 2: You know, and you know, so do you think that that was like kind of an inspiration that kind of sparked you to do it because you wanted to continue to grow that friendship and you saw like, you know, there's also for me. I feel the older we get is I need friends to challenge me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I need I can't be the smartest person in the room. It's like then, you know, what are we doing? You know, we.
Speaker 2: Get the ceiling. So it's like is it because of the you know.
Speaker 1: That or was it It's definitely a combination where did you.
Speaker 3: Want to show out and be like I'm the fastest person?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I mean we do do that as well, Like we do that as well. So that's that's a given. But definitely got to give credit to Nori Los and Mitch. They're the coordinators. They basically put the run club together and just we kind of were already moving through city to city, like before the running with Nori just Vegas, just making runs, and it just every other run we did just became more serious and more serious, and by the time you know it.
Speaker 2: Like so, how like explain the run? Like what are how many miles are you running?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: How does it? How's it operate?
Speaker 1: This morning? I ran four miles?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it different every day?
Speaker 1: Or it's different every day? In some days I might go like last last week, I did like sixteen miles in one shot. You know, I go on long run short runs. It depends.
Speaker 3: So is there a goal to at the end of this or is it just for camaraderie?
Speaker 1: But we're running the New York City Marie on November second? Okay, yeah, so twenty six point two miles?
Speaker 3: Is is that the longest you've ever run?
Speaker 1: That is? So?
Speaker 3: What are you doing to condition your body?
Speaker 2: Gets you ready for something so big that especially people.
Speaker 3: Are going to strength training I'm sure streaming.
Speaker 2: At places to see you know you can't. You got to show up and represent just you hold yourself.
Speaker 1: Practice. We're treating practice like the marathon. Okay, So okay, you know there's a few of us that ready. Yeah, there's a few of us that are, like, we're running like crazy mouths just for practice. And we've been ahead of schedule as far as training wise, like you're supposed to train I think eighteen weeks. We've been training for longer than that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, so you feel like you're ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also I feel like it's also a physical thing. I think it has to be mental. So how do you mentally propel yourself?
Speaker 1: I conquering practice?
Speaker 3: Okay, so repetition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if I know I could do twenty in my head, I know I could do twenty in my head, is done, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's one thing.
Speaker 2: As much as athletic as I am, and I don't like to ever say like, oh I guess not that I can't do it, but.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't think we want I like.
Speaker 2: Running for purpose like I played basketball, I played sports, like I'm athletic in that sense, but just to run, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: We're good. We love Alexis Texas. The way she is, I think the people would agree with.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is, I have a trainer who has made my body is great. Thank you very much, Augustina for what it looks like. And she's a runner. She has a run club herself, and.
Speaker 3: She still has a banging ass like body.
Speaker 2: Like there's ways to still do it and not like dissipate your body.
Speaker 3: It's just do it the right way.
Speaker 2: And it's about what you put into your body and the you know, the protein and the.
Speaker 3: Timing and.
Speaker 1: Like super high high protein, like for sure, and.
Speaker 2: That thing is like when you're doing that, you also have to eat more in that in those settings. Yeah, that's one thing I like about her. She kind of tells us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing about running. It's kind of like the opposite, you know, how you gotta when you're running that much, you could actually you know, have some sugar because your body needs it, like you know. So it's different, but I like it. I like the discipline of it, you know, health as well.
Speaker 3: So we like that. So we're going to support you and the marathon. I think that's a really.
Speaker 1: Great Remember second New York City Marathon run channels will be will be.
Speaker 2: In the building all right, So we have the run club. That's something new. What about music?
Speaker 3: Where are you at? Are you?
Speaker 1: I just dropped my new single Follow, Follow featuring j Or Castro, came out, like I want to say, like a week and a half ago. My album comes out on the seventh, which is my birthday. My new album. I have so many people on the album. So the video also just came out on World Stars. So just you know, the music's coming out as well with what we're doing with the running and whatever else I'm doing, you know, on tour with the locks and whatever shows. I'm doing a lot of shows in Texas, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's cool Texas, baby, what's your favorite place to tour?
Speaker 1: Texas?
Speaker 3: Texas? What part of Texas?
Speaker 1: Yo? Honestly, I was just last week. I was in some place called and I was telling Jada. I text Jadakiss this. I was like, dude, I'm in some place called Kyle, Texas. I've never heard of the city.
Speaker 3: I used to live in Kyle, Texas, right, How funny?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I went to school in Texas State Texas well, because it's in between San Marcus and Austin, so it's like in between.
Speaker 3: So like when you're when you don't want to live.
Speaker 2: In like student housing or apartments, there's houses two So we lived in a house in Kyle, so it was like in between.
Speaker 3: But yeah, living there was not as many houses as there is now. But yeah, Kyle is like.
Speaker 1: In the middle of Well, shout out to Kyle Texas because a thousand people showed up to that show. I was I was mind.
Speaker 3: Blowing because Austin's close.
Speaker 1: I guess it's like you said, it's between Austin.
Speaker 2: Well that too, but like it's Austin, San Marcus, San Antonio.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Texas by far as my favorite states. And you know what I love about is that if you just concentrate on that state alone, you're really good. You don't really need any other states.
Speaker 2: Beggar in Texas literally, like I have to kind of a Texas show fun when do you have another tax? You know, definitely, I don't have to pick what Texas because some Texas I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, no, listen, Texas is Texas at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: In the facts, but there's also places that when I used to feature dance and I would go to some places. I'm like, this should never be called Texas and it should be like dropped off the like the map. Like there are some climes. I won't name them names because I just give them more credit. But you know there are very few because Texas is very friendly and we love you know.
Speaker 3: We love our southernness. You know, you know, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see, let's get down into it. You know, we only had one conversation with you, but we need to get you know, the second round, getting a little bit more, like into a little bit more getting to know you more. I feel like you were holding back last time, and then you popped up and had two girlfriends.
Speaker 3: You wanted to come back on the show, and.
Speaker 2: I feel like you were into like talking about Polly relationships and how you.
Speaker 3: Were really open and wanted to come on.
Speaker 2: And at the time I just wasn't filming, but I was like, I love you are funny.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that conversation.
Speaker 3: I'm so, is that still something? Did you try it?
Speaker 1: You know what stage I was in? Maybe I was I was delusional.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this doesn't work, This doesn't really work for you. Were you just trying something?
Speaker 1: Were you I was definitely caught up.
Speaker 3: So explain to us how this conversation happened.
Speaker 1: Yoh, you know, I was definitely experimenting in my relash relationship. We were experimenting with other girls, and.
Speaker 3: So this is how you came into like a poly thing.
Speaker 1: It. I caught myself trying to fulfill this girl's fantasies what she wanted to do. Okay, so it wasn't my thing initially.
Speaker 2: Was this the same girl that you texted me about in Vegas one time?
Speaker 1: I think so it might have. Okay, so you there's only one.
Speaker 2: I only have one, So you have a hard time of letting go, like you don't know when to walk away.
Speaker 3: You have a like superhero complex.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but I did walk away eventually, But I did I tell you how I walked away.
Speaker 2: No, That's why I'm saying, like we I had this conversation. But I know that you called me when time, or you texted me and was like, hey, I need advice, and I'm like okay, bet, and then you told me and then not that right, yeah, And then I know for sure you were with this person for after that, and so then it's like it's like why you always give like I always give advice. It's like I'm not ever like E said it whatever.
Speaker 1: It's like maybe I wanted to hear what you had to say and take it into consideration, but I'm still going to go.
Speaker 2: Through the one thousand and I don't do that and one thousand. That's why it's like I don't ever judge you the way because you're probably going to.
Speaker 3: Go back nine times out of ten.
Speaker 2: But it's like from the outside looking in, that's only like I'm not knowing specifically who the person was. So I was is that the person that you became entered at poly relationship with?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we had a couple experiences, but there's.
Speaker 2: A difference between the poly relationship and just fucking people. Yes, Like so like what was it like? Did you not know? And that's why there's a great.
Speaker 1: It was like we were just having experiences, but it was like throwing in the air, like maybe we could add a girlfriend to a.
Speaker 3: Relationship and this is from her because you said you want to please her.
Speaker 1: Basically, yeah, you know what I mean. I'm like, if you're if you know, if you're my girlfriend or my wife or whatever, obviously, like I I catered to my my significant other, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what if that gives you something that it's not serving to you?
Speaker 1: You know what, That's why I'm single now, and that's why I waste.
Speaker 3: She with the girlfriend, and you got kicked out.
Speaker 1: Even not even not even no, not even it never got to no girlfriend type of situation.
Speaker 2: So you were just open to the idea. Are you still at this current time open to poly type relationships?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna be honest with you. I haven't no idea, Alexis. I am so busy that I don't have time for nothing.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's like, so let's start here. If it's FAST's.
Speaker 1: At we're to get raptures. Okay, some girl would just come around and I get caught up because it happens to us, guys. We fucking get infatuated. We go to this infatuation stage.
Speaker 3: Power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go through a infatuation stage you.
Speaker 3: Know, called lust in most times.
Speaker 1: But listen, I love when you're correct me, especially when you're right. Okay.
Speaker 2: So this is Doctor Texas, not the page. But this is why we like figure things out here because I feel.
Speaker 3: Like what I love about men like yourself is I feel.
Speaker 2: Like why we got along and like the Frenchies and all the people in my world like like that is like when there could be two alphas but coming from a sense of like of sincerity and like love of where it's like I'm just trying to better you in not a judgment way, but like I'm gonna tell you how it is on the line because I have I don't give a fuck if you listen to me either way.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna still tell you how I.
Speaker 2: See it, but you can receive it well right where it's not like Okay, bitch, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: You're you whipped out that ship that was off of air. By the way, guys tell me I had It's okay, you know.
Speaker 3: You wanted to bring it on my show. So how can you even tell me that that could be a boundary? Like you know what that is?
Speaker 1: That is great? That is great journalism.
Speaker 2: Cause the thing is is one thing my friends will tell me is like you keep receipts, girl, I'm like, they're in here. I don't even need to I'm like I'll be like, you know that one time when we had that one story, or that time you talk me in the car we were in the uber and then I was like, I'll tell you the whole thing. But I smoke all the time, and I but I can still remember the things that I know were serious or I need to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got that, I give it to you.
Speaker 3: So you're single, Yeah, definitely you what are you? Okay? You say the poly thing whatever? Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, that's like a key, key kind of moment now because obviously you're not in that situation where you were open to it, but you're obviously you want to think your partner. But that's fine, and I think what I you know, what we could take from that is a teachable moment in the sense of, like it was to cater to your partner if it's open. But I think in situations like that people forget that it also takes a lot of open communication. Like I was also in my industry and married in my industry with someone who was in the industry, and the industry had nothing to do why we didn't make it, and because that worked because we had open communication about what we liked, what we didn't like, what made us feel uncomfortable. And sometimes those things are hard to do in those types of situations where you're figuring it out.
Speaker 1: So you were married.
Speaker 3: I was happily divorced, but it's another story. But uh learning That's also why I feel like for me, it's.
Speaker 2: About experiences, right, and it's like we live, you know, it doesn't matter about the years. Although I am forty nine, you were at my fortieth birthday and yeah, so I feel like it's just like lessons, but those things kind of like season you to kind of experience for me, like why I'm able to talk about the rawness of the things from my side on he was in a relationship with significance of a marriage and then also just a boyfriend girlfriend in like a situationship.
Speaker 3: So I've been am all, done them all. So what are you looking for in a relationship? Are for nothing?
Speaker 2: Are you looking for just a hookup time because you're so busy? Are you looking for companionship?
Speaker 3: Because you're also a lover boy, You're not just like, are what you're looking for?
Speaker 1: I am a lover boy, but right now I'm not a lover boy. I can't say I am. Okay, well maybe I am.
Speaker 3: So you're not having a hot boy summer.
Speaker 2: No, when's the last time you had sex? You said we could get into it. You know, I'm warning you.
Speaker 3: You don't you hear?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Are you a politician? I do not remember, I not.
Speaker 1: Have sexual relationships with that lady.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about groupies. Then you're on the road a lot.
Speaker 2: Do you have like female friends in different cities that you frequent that you like, have companionships with companionships?
Speaker 1: Explain?
Speaker 2: You know, you know can netflix and chill? You can you know, sushi and I don't know what you can make.
Speaker 1: I might go out to dinner. I'm not gonna lie to you. I love going out the dinner.
Speaker 3: Because I mean, that's what I mean. It's like, so you're just casually dating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love to be shy, Yeah yeah, yeah, no, yeah, I do. I love going out to dinner, especially in different I am in different cities a lot. So you know, that's what my life is right now. I'd be lying if I say if it wasn't, But if I do have time to go out on you know, it's not nothing like, it's not nothing less like I could say it's gonna you know, I'm on the move.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're known for being very confident.
Speaker 3: What keeps you ground? Yeah? Keeps lots of people I know, the streets, me talking. What keeps you grounded?
Speaker 1: What keeps me the simple things in life? My son, my grandmother, my aunt, my sister.
Speaker 3: Okay, so like your core family, my family.
Speaker 1: The people in the neighborhood, the guy at the grocery store, I've seen my whole life. When I go back to my neighborhood, it's just a reminder that no matter who I'm with and who I'm hanging out with, like, I always come back to my neighborhood and I come kind of share the winds with them, and you know, I'm still one of them.
Speaker 2: You know, how would you say your mindset or your hustles evolved over the past year.
Speaker 1: I say I've gotten wiser as I've grown with age.
Speaker 3: In what way?
Speaker 1: I say more patient in the sense of, like after everything I went through with the separation with my son's mother and then to break up with that girl, I feel like I got more patience now, Like going through that situation where women has made me have more patience as far as like just not responding or reacting immediately when somebody gives you some type of energy.
Speaker 2: I mean, so do you think because the issues already you healed. Are you still processing their healing moments? Is that like kind of inspiring your sound and your brand right now and your music.
Speaker 1: No, to be honest with you, the album that's out now was recorded two years ago, and it was during the time period that I was with that girl. Okay, so all the songs that you hear are me talking about her, you know what I mean. And it's just ironic now because I just got around to shooting the music videos. Now I'm shooting the music videos with other girls.
Speaker 2: Does that take you back to a place of like money to reminisce with her that whole thing back.
Speaker 1: No, I just feel like it sucks for her because it's like she has to hear the song and you know, people are posting it, and she knows what the song is about. And I'm sure she's seen the video already because women are detective's FBI agents. Let's be honest, Like they know everything before we even know. They know, they know when it to talk. They're like, you thought about that, you were about to think about that chat.
Speaker 3: Chip is a female.
Speaker 1: I think God. I think God is a female. I like that.
Speaker 3: Do you write or perform differently when you write in love or in lust.
Speaker 1: Yo, I don't think I write in lust. I think I do write in love, though I do. I think a woman is the most beautiful thing, and I was thinking about that today. I've seen some girl walking she was wearing like a flower dress, summer dress, and I've seen a guy looking at her, and the guy looks at me and he's like, hey, I'm like, yeah, she's like a doll. And I'm like and I tell myself, I'm like, yo, women are literally the most beautiful, beautiful thing on earth. They can literally they literally slow time down that you're just like, and it's just mind blowing to me, you know what I mean. So I feel like, you know, during that time period that I was with my ex, like, she's a beautiful woman, so it was like so magical. It was a lot of inspiration I was with her. Then hitting the studio just happened to be a studios in Vegas too, you know, my favorite studio is in Vegas, so the synergy just worked out. So I do get inspired by by by women in the sense and I write in love, but lust, I don't know. Sometimes I feel taggy when I make ratchet songs, you know, like I don't like I could make a ratchet song, no problem, but like that ain't me to who you are? Yeah, like I'm an SDK. I'm like, do you think cars outside? You know, like do you think that.
Speaker 3: You mistake love for loves sometimes?
Speaker 1: Because then no, no, no, no, no, I know, I know, maybe I don't know. That's actually question.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I feel like you're such from me being the impact that I am looking.
Speaker 3: Out looking in kind of thing is you are a people.
Speaker 2: Pleaser, You're a giver and things, but you also like to do that because you feel comfortable in your own life and you want to do that with other people around you because that's how you vibe. But I think that sometimes women may say things that make you believe one way and whatever because you're such a lover boy in that thing and not that it's like the over your thing is, I think you just get caught up a lot by people telling the certain things in situations because you don't trust a lot of people. So the people when we get like that, when we let our guard down, we would get more vulnerable and get taken advantage of in those situations and then it becomes.
Speaker 1: What hap Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 2: I could definitely, and then you become scarred and then you're like fuck everybody, and then you like.
Speaker 3: You know, go back. But I think at this it's a teachable moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't say, I wouldn't say I'm like everybody.
Speaker 2: No, But it's more like you're pushing everyone away, but for work, for whatever, and.
Speaker 3: That's not a bad thing.
Speaker 2: I think that that's also why like what you do at that time working on yourself.
Speaker 1: You know what I think too, Alexis is like I think like once somebody has an image of you, you can't change their perspective on what they look at you as. So when I'm a person that I think highly of myself and I'm around somebody who already got a perspective of me, I'm never going to really be able to outgrow that person's perspective. So I kind of got to get away from them, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes, but that's what if people don't want to grow with you, that's where we leave them, right.
Speaker 3: We meet people where they are.
Speaker 2: But that's why it's also like learning more about yourself and turning inward. Now is I don't think by pushing people away or having them stagnantly Like where I say, if you have these situationships whatever, that's convenient now because we need companionships of some sort, right, But now it's like, what do we do with that time?
Speaker 3: If that's what you really want to do?
Speaker 2: The work to find in which I feel like you do is not just divulging in work and not doing that, but asking the hard questions of like what do you really want? What do you look for in a partner? What are your non negotiable is? What's your boundary?
Speaker 1: If I want to do that though, But you don't.
Speaker 2: Need to do that for the person specifically, but in life you do, because if you're not, if.
Speaker 1: You don't want to deal with a girl from America, then.
Speaker 2: That's fine too, but just anybody in life. If you don't put those things into the world and universe for you, even if you write them down and then in your own head or you talk about them, and you can't get that back in the world.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is like the energy that you put out in that what you're requiring from someone and a human being, if that means they're in Italy, Ireland, fucking Abu Dhabi, wherever, wherever the person is. But if you don't put the energy out there of what you need from a partnership, then you're not going to get it back full circle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so used to doing everything on my own at this point that that's not I don't even look, I don't even.
Speaker 3: But that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Is you're not in want to get into But that's not fall of love. I'm not even I'm not forgetting that. I like, I'm a very I'm a gentleman, and they always want to push for more.
Speaker 3: But but you're per.
Speaker 2: Personally not in a space to give anybody anything because you don't know what you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good right now, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: But in time and sixty eight months, maybe you will have this conversation again and then it'll be a different outlook.
Speaker 3: Because I think that there's you know, there's levels you're going to meet people where.
Speaker 1: I think I have been interview three guys.
Speaker 2: You at where you are too, is you're not ready to receive that, and that's okay too. Is I think that you're maybe not been asked these questions that I ask because the thing is like it's perspective, It's like ispective everybody's seeing it a little bit different. And I also think that the people you're around also may not tell you the hard truths about female things because maybe they don't know, or maybe they're invested, and maybe it's not you know, they.
Speaker 1: Really don't to be honest with you. Like, I'm very different. I'm like the most out of the pack. I'm very I'm very odd, I'm very different on my own. Everybody knows I'm very particular. So for me to get any type of advice like that, I don't listen, to be honest with you, right, do I listen? Rick, No, I don't. I don't listen.
Speaker 3: So people telling can't give you advice.
Speaker 1: You're he does, he gives me advice, but it's it's mainly me leading the ship, you know, So it's always me with the game plan is me and so I.
Speaker 2: Here to wreck your fucking ship for a little bit, right, Okay, swear.
Speaker 3: They have somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that part, but yeah, but I feel like that's also how we grow, right it is, because I need.
Speaker 1: You see the state of what women are like, what is.
Speaker 3: Happening talking about this tea thing again.
Speaker 1: Getting bashed? Men are getting destroyed, right, now, like we're like we're in the ring right now, and women women talk about want.
Speaker 3: My advice, about advice you do.
Speaker 1: I'm actually just stayed in my lane right now and just focusing on what I need to do. I feel like that's the best thing I could.
Speaker 3: Okay, but what are these women doing? What are you trying to say?
Speaker 1: Well, you don't think women are bashing men right now?
Speaker 3: In what way?
Speaker 1: And who like saying? Like like the t app, for example, let's talk about.
Speaker 3: How is that bashing men?
Speaker 1: What is it is it? Can you explain to Is it an app that you go on and tell people how your x X was?
Speaker 3: So I don't know yet.
Speaker 2: I'm being reviewed at the moment because they don't. They don't accept anybody. You have to be a female, you have to be verified, so like they I think, so they make.
Speaker 1: Sure what was in charge of the t app? You're going to make this go go through an interview process, you know me?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just looking for.
Speaker 1: Whoever the CEO today, let's get to resolve the media. Forty eight hours that's already forty is already long enough.
Speaker 3: So I actually forgot into it again.
Speaker 2: But no, but but I don't know if it's all bashing, but I know that there's something like that and some other thing like it was like a Facebook thing, but it's like a forum of these women having their like encounters with men.
Speaker 3: The other one was.
Speaker 2: To say, like, oh, did youating this man too? Because these men are liars that they could be married, having a whole other situations, and they are like dating these girls in the It's messy.
Speaker 1: Why would I want to put myself on the dating scene when this is what this is what women are doing with their time.
Speaker 3: Okay, I agree.
Speaker 1: They came up with an app listen, they came up with an app to fucking talk ship.
Speaker 3: Do you think, guys, there's that many fucking buddies women because men can't you.
Speaker 2: Know, either they're cheap as they want to have their panties and a bunch because they can't do a fucking thing for themselves.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you why I know I don't get listen. First of all, I'm a feminist. Let's be clear, I'm not guys. Have guys. Guys come at me all day. Hold on, let me show you something. I posted something that's so this I can't stop getting comments on it and and it made me realize, like, damn, so many women are hurt. Right, I said, dudes, be pushing forty and still treating women. Back grow up, You're about to die, right, And I know it's but I'm talking about guys, but I'm still for the dudes be pushing forty and still treating women. Back grow You're about to die? Right. The comments are ridiculous, But when I read the comments, I wish I could send this to my ex husband, Like, if you go through it, look it's ten thousand comments, almost one hundred thousand shares and ship on this post. And it made me realize so many women are out there hurt by men.
Speaker 3: This is the thing, Well, how do we figure? This is the thing?
Speaker 2: The men have been talking And this is why I think these apps are now. It's because men have been chatting, talking keeping score. But when a woman talks about a man, you're a whore or this whatever. I've been called every fucking ame in the book. I don't feel like I own any of those names because I'm not those things.
Speaker 3: I just like to fuck a lot.
Speaker 2: But in these sense, it's like they're wanting to have an upper hand to not get hurt so they want to these things. Now, I don't think that these apps are good either, because the more information you have, sometimes you're hurting yourself because you're gonna be an overthinker, and then you're just talking yourself out of fucking dick relationships life because you know what, Sometimes shit happens, and if you're gonna get bamboos by someone, you should know fucking a little bit better do. We sometimes get scammed and we don't know it. That's how we learn lessons, you know what I mean, Like it sucks and it's not sucks. We see all these things documentaries from scammers doing all these taking billions of dollars of money from people who are wealthy, poor, every walks to life like nobody everybody's a target, but it's it happens, you know. So for me it's like I can understand why things happen like this because women are fed up, but so are men, because just recently men were on there talking about when worlds had standards and saying they need this, that and that, which I don't again agree with all the pricing and the pay for my.
Speaker 1: Let's beyond that, there's levels, let's go beyond that. Licens. I think women have been tired of it. I think women have been let down since since way before this this time period that we're in now.
Speaker 3: One thousand, but now they have a platform to talk about it because.
Speaker 1: There's things that a woman has never started a war. I just want to make that clear. Okay, a woman has never started a war. If you think about it, all the wars that we fought from back in the day, it has all been men going at it with each other, you know what I mean. In the process, women and children have been the collateral damage of wars from back in the day. Then the rights, you know. So this is everything we're dealing with women now is what my father, my grandfather, my great grandfather. This is the result of what they created.
Speaker 2: Yes, but this is also why I feel like at certain times and where we have to have accountability and just life and people and again, where we are like in society is is there needs for these apps? Sure for some people. He doesn't mean that every app that's out there that I'm going to download it, You're going to download it, or whatever.
Speaker 3: The case is. But again, when I go back to what you want from a partner, what are your requirements?
Speaker 2: Or whatever is because when you go in low vibrational spaces, when there's negativity and all these things, you're gonna find those negative people. That's not the type of group of people that you want to be around. But when you put in the world of the positivity of what you want to bring to someone and what you're in your life and what those things add to the table and all those things like that, then you know what you're searching for. You're not searching for all these other things. Who watch like the same thing with TV shows, People like different things. You want someone who's gonna be like minded to you or not even like that may not matter, but it's.
Speaker 3: To some degree. I haven't looked at it. I'm not approved jet. I can't tell you what it's all in there.
Speaker 1: Just say you're just defying that. She stands by the t can you.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not a lust I'm getting money to promoting them. I'm not getting.
Speaker 2: I'm not even verified exacting.
Speaker 3: But for me, it goes back to even where the.
Speaker 2: Data guys to sit there because y'all all talk shit about guys or girls and fucking your group chats and all kinds of shit.
Speaker 1: Anyway, honestly, we don't, don't you lie.
Speaker 2: You may not, but there's a lot of majority is the same way. Me and my girlfriends may not be.
Speaker 3: On the but.
Speaker 1: We really just talk about getting money all day long.
Speaker 2: And I would never be a person other than the fact that some research is going on with this t app situation to be on there being like is my man on there? Because if I had any inkland and think my man is anywhere?
Speaker 1: Think you like even even with like my like with the women that like that they did in the past, with the Instagram like the like, Yo, how do you know how who I'm following? And how what time the person following me? Like if you have this much time?
Speaker 2: This is the FBI situation you're talking about to investigate, Like, it's amazing to me you have skills to be a federal agent. Well, maybe you should find bitches that got shipped to do you know, even.
Speaker 1: The ones that got even the ones that got st to do will It's just you know, you've never done it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not that bitch. I don't give a fuss.
Speaker 1: Wait, you've never you've never wait with your husband. You never went and.
Speaker 2: Looked like my husband was fucking girls for money like we were.
Speaker 1: Well, you know why, I can't even compare it. I can't even compare it. I can't even But that's why a different level of mental growth.
Speaker 2: But one thousand percent is you have to meet people like I found person that who was in porn, who we both were unlike minded things that fucking other people. Wasn't someone that was a deal breaker because it was for work. It wasn't emotional, it wasn't whatever.
Speaker 1: You guys meant the same thing.
Speaker 2: So the same reason why there could there was gonna be a person who's gonna say fuck the tea app too, just with you and be like I would never be on that baby never.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't know what's going on. I just forget. We're here, we talk about it. I've just been seeing it really quick, but I've been hearing it's about like, you know, girls getting together and just being like, yo, this guy did this. Guy, he did this, he's.
Speaker 3: See the like again.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm so being rude, but like the one thing that was similar to like this, it was a Facebook when I forgart it was called but there was girls being on there. I mean, like, have you dated this person, because a lot of people were like going from different states or like counter cities and dating people and they were be.
Speaker 3: Married or whatever, and they're like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like for me, if you have to do all that, you shouldn't be with somebody in the first place.
Speaker 3: Like that's just too much. That's also why I'm single. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, it's too much. Who got time for that? The casual sex is great, that's it.
Speaker 3: You know, So talk about chemistry. What draws you in?
Speaker 2: What looks like? What from looks energy, submission, the chase. If you're talking about casual sex, what raws you in?
Speaker 3: How do you find those?
Speaker 1: I don't find it just finds me.
Speaker 2: They're on stage, being like pick me on stage.
Speaker 1: No nothing, no, no girls from the crowd, no no.
Speaker 3: So no fans, you're not fucking fans, hell.
Speaker 1: Fucking no, not nowadays, you're grady. That's a fucking you gotta be careful man.
Speaker 2: Okay, if we put sex aside, what's the most seductive thing a woman can do to you?
Speaker 1: Make food?
Speaker 3: Make food?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you like a in skimpy clothes, Okay.
Speaker 2: So you want lingerie and food do you have to be like that one thing where she claps her ass a certain time before she gives you.
Speaker 1: I'm a gentleman. That's too much for me.
Speaker 2: What if she wants to give her she could clap she makes her happy, she's smiling.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's gonna make me happy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Hey, we know we just want to make people talking.
Speaker 1: It's like a big thing for you guys. You guys like love talking.
Speaker 3: Man, what do you put me in you guys?
Speaker 1: Just because I women?
Speaker 3: Hey, you guys, this isn't the goonies.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, class I know, I know what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, Okay, Let's see a couple more things before we get to the real things, because I feel like I haven't, you know, given it to.
Speaker 3: You that hard.
Speaker 2: Let's see, what's your favorite song on the album coming out?
Speaker 3: It's been released?
Speaker 1: Ye? Follow follow, Yeah, the one that just came out.
Speaker 3: So that's your.
Speaker 2: Favorite, even though the whole thing hasn't been dropped yet. As every one that's like you know that we already need to be.
Speaker 3: Look look on the look for.
Speaker 1: There's twenty two songs on the album. There's so many songs on the album. There's a whole bunch that I like that I'm in love with for different reasons. Follow follow is my favorite one.
Speaker 3: Okay at all of them. What's the wildest thing a fan has done to get your attention? And did it work? We know you're not fucking them? Oh, what's the wildest thing?
Speaker 1: I think? She showed up to a music video?
Speaker 3: She just showed up. Yeah, and nobody knew how she got there.
Speaker 1: Yeah? What was the video with baby need though?
Speaker 3: So you had a stalker?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she found me on YouTube on YouTube. She found me on YouTube.
Speaker 3: And she was like, we go together.
Speaker 1: She showed up to the video shoot following on YouTube, I saw that you're doing a music video here.
Speaker 3: Did you let her be a part of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She was. She was actually really cool.
Speaker 3: So you still talk to her to this day, yo.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, she gave me something that I still have to this day.
Speaker 3: Yo, I have a lot of std.
Speaker 1: Like use comments gold?
Speaker 3: Do you use dental? Damns?
Speaker 1: What is that? No? What is that? You got to tell me that?
Speaker 3: Well, somebody told me. I don't really like I think it's she gave.
Speaker 1: Me this this gold hundred dollars. Why she says it's like a good luck thing, you know what I mean. It's like a Mexican condition.
Speaker 3: Have you gotten good luck since you've had it?
Speaker 1: Honestly yet? Okay?
Speaker 3: We like we like lucky.
Speaker 1: We've been on a good run, right.
Speaker 2: So I was, well, it is I've been told this, but I think it'd be weird if someone did it to me.
Speaker 3: But dental damn. It's like for safe sex. But like when the guy.
Speaker 2: Out he puts this like plastic thing on the girls really because save sex.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, I only go down on girls that I like, I got to extremely like you. I'm not.
Speaker 3: So how do you know from just liking to extremely like?
Speaker 1: I got it? Like? The level is depends?
Speaker 3: How how so you have to be in a text message on a d M.
Speaker 1: H. I feel like it depends because you'll know, like if you're if I, if she starts, she's with me everywhere and like you yeah, like if she's with me, we're at dinner and then we're at the show and then we're leaving.
Speaker 3: With guys, like then you know that it's going down.
Speaker 1: But if you most of the time you don't really see.
Speaker 2: Them, so then that means you're not I am super.
Speaker 3: That means you're not you're in the sniper situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically, so if.
Speaker 3: You're out about got it? Just tip for knowing?
Speaker 2: No, just no, all right, you see in the red car, I won't even say that. You'll just know they'll be his. What is the thing is like when you know you know they'll be all right?
Speaker 3: So that was, you know, the formal part.
Speaker 2: We were warming you up a little bit. We're doing truth with Texas. Okay, so we're gonna get a little spicier, a little naughtier, a little skinkier, and all of the above. All right, let's see where we want to start.
Speaker 3: Lights on or lights off? And why you.
Speaker 1: Know, it doesn't really matter. Sometimes a girl wants to light off. I don't really care.
Speaker 3: Okay, so no, it doesn't like that doesn't bother you at all. Just ready to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, rough, central or spontaneous, which one describes your current vibe in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: My stamina and show up right now for running all these moms that I'm surprising myself.
Speaker 3: So you're just keep like the energizer bunny. Yeah, going and going? Does that mean you keeping just going for now?
Speaker 1: I'm going for long while, So it's.
Speaker 3: Like you're doing miles in the literally got it that core work?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Telling him on the way over here, I'm like, this ship is fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Like, have you ever been dominated? Or are you always the one in control?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know, I've never been dominated?
Speaker 2: Okay, are you open to it? And nothing crazy? It can be into your things? But are you open to like that? Or you always have to.
Speaker 1: Be know what? I don't see myself being dominated? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, quick choice?
Speaker 2: Would you rather have an unforgettable one night stand or a long term sexual connection that keeps getting better?
Speaker 1: Oh? The second one?
Speaker 2: Okay, you want a long term sexual connection that keeps getting better that you don't know what it is, but you know you want one of those. Yeah, that's a problem with society.
Speaker 3: You see what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Okay, you carry yourself like a man who's always in control? Do you always have control in the bedroom? You just said that you could never lose control? But is it always?
Speaker 1: I mean I'm not always in control. I let the woman take control as well, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Okay, sexiest place you've ever done it?
Speaker 1: You know so many islands, I don't know, it's hard to tell. Definitely in the.
Speaker 2: Caribbean, because so are you're doing in the sand and the beach in the water.
Speaker 3: You're doing it overlooking in the water.
Speaker 1: In the water on the sand.
Speaker 3: The sand's not fun.
Speaker 1: On the beach. On the beach thing like the beach.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what's one fantasy you haven't acted on yet? Is there anything that you haven't done that you want to?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because you know, I've had threesomes, so it's like for I don't know what happens after that, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean everybody's fantasies are different.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like, I mean, you could have more girls.
Speaker 3: You could have.
Speaker 1: Maybe more girls. I guess maybe maybe, but two is a lot.
Speaker 3: Agree dope.
Speaker 2: But my thing is is like I feel like everyone needs to be doing something, like when one person's out of the mix and it's not fun, like everyone has to be like together because like you know, it's just who wants to see somebody rebby themselves on the side, Like that's not good for everybody. So sometimes more people is a little They just have to be active, active all the time, mouths and hands.
Speaker 3: Everything moving. Do you like sexting you're on the road. A lot is that something that kind of keeps you going.
Speaker 1: If the chemistry with the girl is there, like, if that chemistry is there, okay, then yeah, you know, maybe I missed the girl. I want to see her. I tell her like down, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, biggest turn on. What's something that a girl can just do that just makes you want.
Speaker 1: To smell good?
Speaker 3: Okay? Kinky questioned bondage Yes or no?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Well not for me, but no, But you've never tied up a girl?
Speaker 1: No? I did my ex. I put her on a on a dog leash.
Speaker 3: Okay, how did that work out? She's your eggs?
Speaker 1: She loved it.
Speaker 3: She loved it, so you would do it again? Do you own the leash still?
Speaker 1: Or she got the leash? I still got it?
Speaker 3: Do you jerk off to it when you're like, I wish she was still?
Speaker 1: I still got the least the closet and where you know what else I have? I had the vibrating panties. Still would take out to dinner with the remote.
Speaker 3: You have to throw those away. You can't ever replace those. You can't be like hey man, would yeah throw them things away?
Speaker 1: That was fun?
Speaker 2: So it was like, did she go to like full at the situation. Where did you just tease it? I was just teasing her the whole time because I don't really know, like I well, one, I don't like not being in control, even though with my partner, like in my personal life, I'm not in control.
Speaker 3: But no, in my personal life, I can't.
Speaker 2: Like I can't be with a submissive man like my partner would be an alpha male, but I don't think.
Speaker 3: I would be. I don't think I would act right in public if I had to.
Speaker 2: Have vibrating panties and someone else can control, like we'd have to leave.
Speaker 1: It would just not much fun if you want to, if you want to.
Speaker 2: I couldn't in as much as a demon of like pain, I would try to fight it. I'd be like I'd have to scream, something would be happening.
Speaker 1: It's so much fun, honestly. And it took dating to like another another land cape, you know what I mean, Like instead of there's.
Speaker 3: Something to that summers, there's something to that. I gotta get back to that.
Speaker 2: But I feel like there's a there's something another kink and lock to that of like why that turned you on so much?
Speaker 1: That ship was fire? Like yo, we were having a steak dinner. Oh and it's I got this remote control and I'm just just turning it on, like jumping in the seat. You know, She's like turning it off the waiter.
Speaker 3: Come, how do you not? How do you not laugh? I was laughing. Like for me, I would be like I could not be like that.
Speaker 1: It was both. It was both because I would lean over, I would make our word turn it on, you know what I mean? Like it was both. It was funny. But that's what I'm saying. It makes it made the date night different than just your regular Let's just go out to dinner day night, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, little kinky Okay, okay, we see it, we see it.
Speaker 3: Hmmm. Have you ever given or received a golden shower?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You never peete on a girl. You never wanted to be pee on.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been to a swingers club?
Speaker 1: I think by mistake in Vegas?
Speaker 3: Were you viewing? Or did you fuck?
Speaker 1: I was with some girl. She just took me there.
Speaker 3: But did y'all fuck or did y'all just?
Speaker 1: I was in there for like thirty minutes and then I got a batter there with her. But I'm like, yo, this is crazy. You got me in some swingers party right now. You know what I mean? I mean Vegas. You know.
Speaker 3: You got in here.
Speaker 1: You know, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas man.
Speaker 3: Ship, all right, spicy. Have you ever had revenge sex?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: No, once you're done, You're done.
Speaker 1: Revenge sex? What you mean like having sex with somebody else that was cool with.
Speaker 2: The person that I was for whatever reason it gave me just because you wanted to get back at somebody.
Speaker 3: Maybe were like, no, okay, top.
Speaker 1: Five girls have have revenge revenge revenge sex about me though.
Speaker 3: For sure, Okay, they fucked somebody because.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, that's on you. I'm not mad you thought you were gonna get to me.
Speaker 3: But no, I mean, yeah, another body, she's true story, it's true. I don't mean Top three porn stars.
Speaker 1: Alexis Texas, Alexis Texas, Alexis Texas.
Speaker 3: He's a motherfucking liar. Liar, Liya, liar.
Speaker 1: No, I can't give it. I can't. I can't. But you definitely got to put you up there. But top three, like my top three, Damn, it's tough right now.
Speaker 2: And this could be from like any time frame, current, past present.
Speaker 1: They gotta be foreign stars or they gotta could they be like only fangirls.
Speaker 3: They could be that now wow, wow.
Speaker 1: Let's go. She's like, yeah, we'll consider them now. You know what, I won't even throw them into the list. I won't even because they don't they don't kind of count. That's why I asked if you could, you could throw them in there.
Speaker 2: I mean, if the question wasn't phrase as I did, but I can see the context of the category that they could be categorized and doing the same type of things. For me, poorn star means that you're like a star, not that these girls aren't stars.
Speaker 3: But I don't know who these are. I mean, I haven't heard the name yet. Man, let's hear it.
Speaker 1: I gotta think, man, you even have one with all that ship? I gotta think you Honestly, I'm more of a right now. I can't say.
Speaker 2: We want the truth. Don't hurt my feeling. You're watching free ship no right.
Speaker 1: Now, Like I feel like I feel like the only thing and girls are killing it.
Speaker 3: Man, I also have it only fans. I'm not mad. I mean I was, yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't know these girls off of porn. I know these girls off for only fans, you know, it's different.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck. I'm not mad for me.
Speaker 2: It's more of like I can't categorize them as porn stars if I.
Speaker 3: Don't know who they are.
Speaker 2: That is why I said, but just tell me the only tell me the only fans people. I mean, if we need to know, let us know, educate us.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: What, let us know, so that girl could get some subcrit subscribers.
Speaker 1: So my favorite my favorite porn star alexis Texas or porn Lisa. Okay, but like throw back Lisa, not Lisa, And.
Speaker 3: Now what does that even mean? So when she came in, now you're like, not this updated? See I need to throw back.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: Even me, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To think who else because I don't really be knowing their names?
Speaker 2: Tell me the only fans, girl, and tell your OnlyFans dot com slash what because you know you have a subscription.
Speaker 1: So my favorite only fan girls, I get to tell you off the rip.
Speaker 3: I know you can, let's hear them.
Speaker 1: My favorite off top is definitely Mexic Mexic Cuban. Okay, I think she's from Miami.
Speaker 2: You think she's from Miami. Don't act like you haven't seen her in Miami, okay, and the other number one. You know how quick these names came out to.
Speaker 1: Tell you they're giving you guys for your money. I know you don't want to guys.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'll go about it.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, I'm in my own name, baby, and no one.
Speaker 3: Nobody away from me.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: So any platform, nobody, I will always be a queen. And that is just still.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go, We're gonna go into that place. But no.
Speaker 2: But for me, it's like at this time, it's like for me, it's learning, right. I don't know these girls, but I also think that it's great that there is platforms like this that let these girls be stars in their own right. I just can't say porn star because I don't know them. So it's like, you know, so that's that's what you're dropping your money.
Speaker 3: J I think I know that name, and I don't think I like that name. Where is she from?
Speaker 1: I think Miami? And then I.
Speaker 2: Think I kicked her out of my Team Texas booth one year and I canceled her flight.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure I did that.
Speaker 2: On pretty sure on GP mm hmm, that's right, honey, I don't even have be if it was ended when I when I said what.
Speaker 1: I said, who was was my number three?
Speaker 2: So if you could have your dream scene, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Dream scene? Yeah, like Porne, honestly, it would be with the only fangirls.
Speaker 2: Okay, so just you and the only pangirls just be thrown in the thrown in the mix.
Speaker 3: Do you like your girls to spit her swallow?
Speaker 1: They do both, They can do both.
Speaker 3: So nice of you, all these choices that you give. Are you a part of the Mile High Club?
Speaker 1: Not yet?
Speaker 3: Not yet? I like that enthusiasm. Favorite place to have sex.
Speaker 1: Honestly, who knows these days? Okay, it could be anywhere, all right.
Speaker 2: This is a question that I asked quite often that I didn't know it is a real thing until a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: But have you ever faked an No? I think you asked me this, but no, you still haven't done it.
Speaker 1: I have actually.
Speaker 2: Oh see, look it comes back because I didn't think this was a thing, and then I had a guy friend tell me, and then I was like what I started asking every man?
Speaker 1: I didn't even know what made me fake it? Because it's like, we can't even fake it. But she was like, did you finish me?
Speaker 3: But you fake it? Just stop it.
Speaker 2: That's the problem. But that's well whose problem is? But like, yeah, so you did that? Why did you fake it to stop?
Speaker 3: What was happening? Why was it so bad? Let us know?
Speaker 1: Second?
Speaker 3: I was so, why couldn't you just be like, baby girl, it's not happening.
Speaker 1: I got dust because I don't like I like looking like a champion.
Speaker 3: You know, So you just want to be a liar. The truths fans stuff never you're not subscribed to mine. You're not subscribed to mine, so I don't give them my friend.
Speaker 2: I don't need you to be subscribed. And I'm not mad at your only fans preference. I will get your only fans girls for y'all. I am the wing woman that you need in your life. I don't think you need any help, but I'm definitely My name throws some weight around here these streets. Only fans are not one of the girls that was before she was an only fans girl, she was also actually important.
Speaker 3: She was just talking.
Speaker 2: She was she was talking about me to another girl and not my blue and I paid her to be there and I was like, girl, you can't be talking about to my friend who came and told.
Speaker 3: Me and you're on drugs? Like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: So I was?
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 3: I mean this was years ago off the list. This was years ago off the list.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking with Mexicuban at number one, Mexicicuban at number two, that mex Cuban at number three, I'll.
Speaker 2: Go do content with mixing Cuban right now. That's right, baby, I take all your girls. I don't know who you are maybe, but I will now let me find out.
Speaker 3: I love it all right. Hmmm, that concludes truth with Texans? Did you like it? Was it good for you? Did you finish? Oh? My god, it was so bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is there anything you want to ask? Was Texas before you leave?
Speaker 1: Well? You know ask you Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: It's all fun.
Speaker 1: So the internet, Oh, it's been in the crazy lately with you?
Speaker 3: With me? What did I do?
Speaker 1: Because you went dark?
Speaker 3: What did I do?
Speaker 1: You went dark?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Like dark fans?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Like what you like?
Speaker 1: The big question was like Alexis, doesn't they dark skinned?
Speaker 3: She doesn't have sex with dark skinned guys?
Speaker 1: Or like you know, what have sex with dark skin guys.
Speaker 2: I'm all split out the words you're talking all these like, yeah, sex with the black man.
Speaker 3: That was like two years ago.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, it's still fresh, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean I enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I mean talk about it. It was it was like for the brothers, and I speak on behalf of all the brothers out there. I know you guys are watching and you guys tune in. I know you guys were waiting for that. It was the biggest topic of conversation when it came to Alexis like, she don't fuck with us, she only fucks with white guys. And when you find.
Speaker 3: Went dark, like, oh, that's what you said.
Speaker 1: I was like what we were like, Yo, she fused with us. The thing was is then you went dark again. Yeah, you went dark a couple of times. Yeah, you didn't just do it one time, and then you were like, no, I'm here to stay. Yes, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how you want to break it down. I think I've broken it down a couple of ways, but we can break it down again.
Speaker 3: For me was.
Speaker 2: There's a method to my madness always. I think that the people forget this is also a business. For me, it's not just entertainment as well as you know, like with music and things, you do things on your own timeline and certain things. For me, it was about ownership. For me, it was like I saw the value what that meant, and that I couldn't own what that meant at the time. So for me, a lot of people and management wise was telling me to not do certain things, and I didn't really have as much control as I did the last couple of years of my life or not life but like career career of what that really kind of look like and what the effects of the things and timing's changing. So when I saw what it evolved to, it was for me, I had already retired and stopped doing scenes and stuff like that. So for me, it was like it's not that I had a like there was no reason why I stopped. It was just like we move on, we do different things. So me coming back was more of like I wanted to be big. So for me, the whole thing bigger, everything's bigger in Texas was for me was like I gotta go bigger, go home, and Miss Texas never goes home. So I went to the biggest the baddest and we did an amazing scene and it was the best person for me to do what we wanted to do. He was the best person for me to do a scene with, like Dread was very he's an overthinker and an overshare or he's an overshare and I'm an overthinker. So everything that I could think about anything would have happened. Like we had amazing chemistry. We did a great We did two scenes together and it was just great. And for me, it was a great way to come back into the industry with not being in the business for five years of kind of showcasing like I'm still here, how I want to be here, and I didn't go to the realm of like shooting for companies and that kind of stuff. It was something that I really was focused on owning my own content on OnlyFans. And that's why for me is like I have no problems with only fans, and I think that I love you know, not think I do love platforms like that because they've given performers kind of the ropes the reins back of like the ownership and the content, the content control of what we shoot and how we shoot and all those things and kind of made everybody at their own production house. So that's for me, it's been a great opportunity and really kind of way to showcase how I've wanted to do things and how I've continued to want to do For me is after that was like the industry changed so much that it wasn't really what I had hoped and not in the scene wise, but the the business side of it that I was just like, I'm happy in my bubble doing it the way that I'm doing it, and so when I want to do more scenes, I'll do it for myself only, and that's just where you're going to see me, okay.
Speaker 1: And that was super strategic, by the way, because did you know, boss, did you know I'm a boss? When the fans were like requesting it or maybe speculating.
Speaker 3: On it my whole career, people, did.
Speaker 1: You see the value in it then? And you were like, let me hold on to this, you know.
Speaker 2: For me, it was like it's always been about timing about certain things, but also like not knowing everything.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I was twenty one when I got into this business. I was with an agent who was really reputable in the industry that like kind of made you feel like you worked for him, so he made decisions and you know you made it. He made you feel like it was in your best interest. But throughout the years you realize that those things weren't really the truth, and so you have to kind of grab the bull by the horns and kind of do your own thing.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of like where I.
Speaker 2: Was like at and you know the crossroads of where my life was is at that time and making it. I was kind of already making my way out, and you know, I've been from a contract girl to directing and all kinds of stuff and the different things that again where it's like I was in the industry for seventeen years before I decided to like stop and take a break. And I never like to say we're tired, because I also was like, I don't know, I could change my mind tomorrow and be like, hey, I'm going to go back and shoot for every company. You know, and everybody's entitled to choose.
Speaker 3: And unchoose when they want to do with us. I've always fucked with you guys. For me, it's like I like people for me, it's like it's people who know me know me, and for me, and I've never had.
Speaker 2: Like my thing is like I don't have to prove myself to anybody.
Speaker 3: I don't need outside validation. So people when they speak to me, so you are attracted, they know what it is. I am attracted to dark's attracted?
Speaker 1: Are you attracted more to dark skinned guys or like white skin guys.
Speaker 3: I'm attracted to every kind of man.
Speaker 2: For me, I I don't it's not about political is. I don't think it's just one of It's not a preference for me. It's I like men who are men who actually treat women like women and who allow women to be and their feminine allow me to be myself as well. So I don't think it's about a color or race. And it's never been that way for me. And that's why I feel like when people try to pinpoint, it has to be this and it doesn't have to be any of that. It has to be the fuck I want it to be. I'm Puerto Rican, so I've always been around these things. I'm Puerto Rican, German, Norwegian, so I've been around You've never known that. That's crazy, but yes, that's why my roots are in New York, and that's why for me is I moved the way my dad, the way I move, the way I move that, the way I talk, the way I talk, the way I just operate myself.
Speaker 3: So it's like I don't have to prove myself to anyone or in the world.
Speaker 2: So I've always just stayed ten hills down well for sure, and that's why for me, it was like it didn't have to be like, oh, I have to just like one or the other, Like I'm just me.