Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and call it pick your Ticket Tuesday. I'm so excited about this. I was looking through because it was like a winner log and you can choose tickets from Katie Perry, Halsey, Charlie XCX, Kindrick and Sizza in the weekend.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Looking, it looks like Kendrick and Sissa most popular from today so far, fact followed by the Weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody can, but you choose.
Speaker 1: That's how who you had for yours.
Speaker 3: I would, yeah, I would go to the weekend.
Speaker 4: I feel like Matt, I go to Katy Perry, DoD I'm nostalgic.
Speaker 1: I do love Katy Perry, but the only one I have not seen Sizza, and I have not seen Charlie XCX. I've seen everyone else, so Bucks, I guess, I guess, but you decide who you want to see. And you know what, we already got people saying people are they're not even listening. They're just calling on the tens and forties to win. It's not fair. We got you. We're still gonna do collar ten, but we're gonna give you like a keyword. So this is your heads up. We're gonna give a little keyword to make sure you're listening to get t Yeah, I don't blame you. You got to play the game, baby. We're gonna come back. Your first Pick your Ticket Tuesday set comes up at two ten on Katie w B one oh one point three k d w B with Fallon and Cold Pick your Ticket Tuesday. This is so cool. When our boss said this, I was like, but like, how many tickets were you given away? And he's like, what are you talking about? Every thirty minutes, some one gets a pair of tickets, but what to what? He's like, whatever contract they want, And I was like, but why. He's like, what do you mean? He's like because maybe not everyone. He's like, maybe not everyone's a fan of Kendrick Lamar and says that. I'm like, well that's not true. And he's like, okay, Like honestly, just you let them pick. It's not that hard. And I was like, come again, Ticket Tuesday. You can win tickets to you choose. As it turns out, Halsey, Uh, kender Lamar, Sizza The Weekend, Charlie XCX Katie Perry. I keep feeling like I'm forgetting something one I don't think I am no, I don't think so. Okay, So here's the deal. You can call right now sixty five one nine eight nine katiewb. We're going to take collar ten. But to make sure you're actually listening, because people have figured out the system now they're like, oh, they're doing them on the tins, they're doing them on the forties yea. To make sure we do want people to listen to our show. Hello, that's how we make money and feed our families.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: The keyword we're going to have you.
Speaker 3: Say is fire on the dance floor, fighting.
Speaker 1: You shorty okay, not really keyword as much as a phrase that's on the dance boyd okay.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: The reason is because Sean Kingston dude currently, yes, he is serving time because yeah, bang fraud with his mother is still like a million dollars or whatever he did.
Speaker 3: We use scamming, all right, that's yep, go on.
Speaker 4: But it's crazy when you when you are like younger and you have these favorite artists and these songs that are just popping off, you think that they created it, right, You think that they were behind it all and it wasn't curated, and you're like like recently. Everybody knows Benny Blanco has all the bangers from the twenty tens.
Speaker 1: Truly, he really does.
Speaker 4: There's another dude who's Benny Blanco, but he's like in a sixties, just a white dude. And apparently he came, can you have Max Martin?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, because I'm like Max Martin cred like every song for everyone else.
Speaker 4: Possibly maybe I don't know. He's an older gentleman and I just know this is This is his story on like how he helped shape Sean Kingston.
Speaker 6: Okay rapper named Franchise wrote this chorus hell Beautiful Girls actually called suicidal at the time and eventually became Beautiful Girls, And overnight they decided to change the entire Franchise rap album into a singing album because this dude sang. They didn't realize that he could sing, and they changed franchise his name Sean Kingston. That's insane because his name is Kashawan Anderson and his family is from Kingston, Jamaica.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 6: We went in and started rewriting the entire Shawn Kingston album and ended up writing take You There, which is really funny too, because at a certain point I was sitting there writing the verses by myself, what am I going to write about Jamaica.
Speaker 1: I've never been to Jamaica.
Speaker 6: It's no problem, girl. This last city can take you there. And Sean was like, oh man, I love it.
Speaker 3: Is that crazy? Or he was like, you didn't even go.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me an old white guy was like, how do I get in the mind of it like a Jamaican person? And that's and then and they just assumed he could not sing.
Speaker 3: I could take stories.
Speaker 1: Actually troublesome a little bit, I know it really, it's a real looking to the music industry is a little disturbing.
Speaker 4: When I was like when I when Seaun Kings was singing out stuff, I was like, oh, dude, he's from the slums.
Speaker 3: He could take Yeah, Like that's not even real. That's bizarre. I know it's crazy.
Speaker 1: That is bizarre. It is, but you know what, I I do love finding out stuff like that. My mind's blown. I like stuff like that. I like when you find out actors who like auditioned for roles and almost took them and then didn't and you're like, mind is blown. Like I saw John Lithgow was offered the part of Frasier on cheers and he turned it down. Oh no, which I wouldn't have honestly, don't think it would have been that different honestly. But all right, here we go. We have our person. Hello, Katie w B. You are collar ten, which your name?
Speaker 3: My name is Alex.
Speaker 1: All right, Alex step two. And this is the tricky tricky part. Do you know the keyword slash phrase that Colt gave to when when the tickets fire on the dance floor? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, congratulations. Now the important part, which tickets do you want? We have tickets for Halsey, Katy Perry Kendrick and Sizza the Weekend or Charlie XCX. Oh my gosh, oh we actually you're gonna be hearing.
Speaker 3: This live, this one.
Speaker 7: It's true.
Speaker 1: Do you know who you're gonna take?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: You put in all the work to win these tickets? Are you going to charge someone for the other ticket?
Speaker 5: No? I'm gonna take my mom.
Speaker 1: What that's the whole Oh, your mom is so cool. My mom would be like, I don't know how long do I have to stand up?
Speaker 3: Your mom's gonna be like what, I love it?
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. Thirty minutes from now another chance for you to pick your tickets for Pick your Ticket Tuesday.
Speaker 8: It's now time for Histo really went fellon and cold.
Speaker 4: Dude, I got beef with Thomas Edison. It's crazy t T. Everybody's like, oh, dude, T, You're so cool, chill. Electricity awesome.
Speaker 1: I don't think everyone thinks that. I think we find out a lot of our I know he's not a founding father, but you know what I'm saying, And then we find out a lot of those people were v sketch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he was the pettiest person ever. The electricity war. You hear about this, him and Nikola Tesla. Who Tesla?
Speaker 1: You're messing with me?
Speaker 4: You know Tesla's a person, right, help? That's why Tesla's called Tesla because electric electricity. Tesla kind of sort in but it meantally electricity. What so elon, right, he's got Tesla, Yes, because Nikola Tesla was like the dude who kind of he was like the pioneer for electricity. So that's why all the electric things are called Tesla.
Speaker 3: Listen, you never heard about my life?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is why we have this segment. I feel like my mind is blown.
Speaker 4: Thomas Edison had direct current electricity.
Speaker 1: Follow me, don't know what you just said already.
Speaker 4: Nikola Tesla had alternative current, okay or alternate current. Now they were both pitching their currencies. They're like, dude, I'll wire your house this way. No, you gotta do it my way. No, we gotta and they were trying to like sell like package to the government. So to prove that his was better, Thomas Edison started doing some sketchy things.
Speaker 1: You do what you gotta do, okay.
Speaker 3: It was basically not blackmail, not what is it called.
Speaker 4: Uh, when you're like trying to sway someone to believe something, you know what I'm talking about, not convincing. It was like, uh, he would publicly electric two animals with Nikola Tesla's currency.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why current current?
Speaker 4: Why to make it look dangerous? Exad The famous ones was he had an elephant just tramp around.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it boom.
Speaker 4: And he was like, see this is what happens when you got Nikola Tesla's electricity. He would spread fake news claiming that ac would kill people instantly in your house. It'd be flipped it on. He tried to ruin Tesla.
Speaker 1: Learning his reputation.
Speaker 3: He refused to pay Tesla first in mentions.
Speaker 4: He even pushed for the electric chair to use Tesla's electric current current so it was associated with a debt.
Speaker 1: I don't understand, because I do, but I mean, it's so.
Speaker 3: Statchy money he wanted that that's my money.
Speaker 1: No, I get it, But that's a that's a that's a I think what you're looking for is defamation of.
Speaker 4: Character, propaganda pro too, That's the word I was looking for. Anyways, long story short, they were like, yeah, dude said, you're pretty crazy what you've been doing as wild and you need to take a little time out and we're gonna go with Nikola Tesla. And that is now like our current, you know how everybody gets to electricity.
Speaker 3: It's like his ac method. So it is yep. So in the end what In the.
Speaker 4: End, maybe Nicola Tesla was a terrible person, but in the end, the good guy did win, unless Nikola Tesla was crazy.
Speaker 3: Karma my words.
Speaker 1: Okay, Karma is your boyfriend, Kai isn't Garma is the guy on the street.
Speaker 7: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon.
Speaker 8: And coult On.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KD w B. All right, we have a good day. We have a good day. A lot of stuff going on. Let's kick it off with your girl, Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: As if you don't know? Pervert? You've been like? That is all cold? Was like, who never heard of her? And then I like, will catch a little glimpse over his shoulder in all his Explore pages is Sidney Sweeney in slow motion?
Speaker 3: It's my lock screen.
Speaker 1: I did say that you should make Tate McCray doing like the split thing your lock screen on your phone and see how long it takes your wife to notice it.
Speaker 4: She would literally notice immediately for sure. She probably just I don't know somehow she has access to my phone. I feel like as soon as I would.
Speaker 1: Do it, she would know. She'd feel it. Well, Sidney sweet. There have been rumors going around for quite some time that there is trouble in Paradise with her and her fiance Number one. They keep pushing back the wedding number two. Everyone thinks she is just good at acting. And here's why every person she does a movie with, everyone's like they're definitely hooking up. You know what, maybe they are, but also seems like she just has really great chemistry with everyone she does something with. Yeah, but it's got to be hard for a fiance. Now he knew what he was getting into. But either way, it's they're adding fuel to the breakup rumors because she has removed She had a photo on her Instagram of them kissing. She's removed it, and her latest post is a photo of her and this is only up from here Now. I would argue she's in front of a hot air balloon, so it makes sense. But also, you know, you could look into that a little bit if you're a big fan of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I have bad news. Elle said she's no longer a Housewise, she's leaving. She's saying goodbye to focus on her family and dive into some exciting news. Yeah, a lot of people loved her, really upsetting.
Speaker 4: I wasn't expecting that today, and I apologize if my mood has altered the rest of the show.
Speaker 1: My favorite part of this is why Colt is a good partner. He doesn't leave me for dead, but you can truly tell he doesn't care about anything I say at all. During the pop culture minute. I want. This is a new drinking game. Every time you hear cult do a fake gasp like that, take a shot because this is what he does. And I can Tally's never heard of these people. He doesn't care, but he supports me.
Speaker 3: I heard Mars.
Speaker 7: It's Garsund.
Speaker 1: Did you hear? Garcela is leaving the Real Housewives at Beverly Hills. See take a shot. That's fine. Not everyone has to care about it.
Speaker 4: Listen, I might not be fully invested by I'm invested, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I like the information.
Speaker 1: Nicky Glazer, she's going after certain people. Okaypos she's throwing She's throwing shade at the Ozebic critics. She was on the Late Night Show and she says they're just thin white women feeling threatened. She didn't hold back. She was on with Jimmy Fallon and she says she's all for people using the weight loss drug, wants them to feel comfortable talking about it, despite the shame from thin folks who she says, want you to stay fat.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of my friends, he was on Ozeba. He lost like eighty pounds and then kind of like a mutual friend, we have was kind of hating on a little bit, like do you didn't even put in any of the work, And he was like, so what, yeah, who cares? How does that affect you?
Speaker 1: Well, this is another one of her jokes. It's very funny about it. She said, thin women are mad because being thin is all they've got, while bigger people have had to work on their personality and if they got skinny too, they'd be the total back.
Speaker 3: It so rude, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm out of shape and my personality sucks so mean.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it doesn't. The drama. Ben Aflak is finally commenting on splitting with Jennifer Lopez. Now, it's funny because they got married, they quickly got divorced, you know, and it's like okay, but they kind of just acted like it didn't happen, and they had to like have a big town hall about it. But still he's sitting down with GQ magazine and he said, basically, it was two people just trying to figure out their lives and relationships and they probably needed couple's therapy. But he felt embarrassed and lable vulnerable about it, which is why he kept the details of their split private until now. If you want to learn more about their's what. I don't know why you went, honestly, because like they tried, it didn't work. It's fine. He's in this latest issue of GQ magazine. That is your pop culture Minutes, brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lands. We're going to come back with pick your Ticket Tuesday. Who He's gonna pick? Coming up on Katie w B. One on one point three Katie w B. We're foulling and Colt. It is pick your Ticket Tuesday. It's serious of that simple. You have to be called ten now six five, one nine eight nine Katie w B. But you have to know our keyword, and the keyword right now is big dog. All right, I'll be like, oh, your caller ten, what's your name? You'd be like, I remember, whatever name is. I'm like, oh, what's that keyword?
Speaker 7: Dog?
Speaker 4: You gotta say it like that, though, Listen, you have to have some passion behind is some soul big dog.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like, oh, yep, you were listening. You weren't just calling. You listened. So now you get to pick what concert youre going to. That's the thing we'll pick your ticket Tuesday. You get to choose if you want to go see Halsey. Here give a little example of what you'll hear a live at the Halsey concert.
Speaker 3: You'll hear this for sure.
Speaker 1: Or maybe choose Katie Perry, She's definitely doing this one. But I will say the most popular ticket has been Kendrick and Sizza. Also, you can choose from the weekend or to sold out Charlie XCX show. So very good times, very good, very fun times. I think we do have our caller ten on the phone. Hi, Katie w B. What is your name?
Speaker 9: Barb?
Speaker 7: Barb? How are you good?
Speaker 1: Barb? Now your collar ten? So that's part one. That's very exciting. You got through the most difficult round. Do you know the keyword?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Big god? Bar Yeah, yeah, congratulations all, thank you so much. You're so welcome. Barb. Which concert do you want tickets for the weekend? The weekend? Great choice? But I love Barb. Who you take into the concert?
Speaker 5: Well, I was wondering is there anything I can give them to my daughter because she has so many friends that want to go.
Speaker 1: You get to choose what you do. They're your tickets. You do what you want me. Don't sell them online. That'd be sketchy, bar, but you know, give them to your daughter for sure. That's right. You earn these tickets.
Speaker 4: Bar?
Speaker 1: All right, well congratulations, Your next chance is at ten after three? All right? Bar one ozer one point three KTEWB with Balon and Colt. Anyone listening? Who? I know so many people who buy stuff on the TikTok shop, and part of me feels like I'm contributing to sweatshops or something when I do so, it makes me feel uncomfortable. But people get everything for like half the For instance, I saw sunglasses on the TikTok shop for three dollars. I almost bottom. I went to Amazon bottom there instead. Now here's why you're gonna be How is that any different? Because TikTok shop they don't really like tell you when you're gonna get the delivery. Have you ever noticed that? And I'm like, you place the order and you're like, I don't know, maybe I'll get it in a month.
Speaker 4: I know a couple of people who like that, like the surprise, like two days shipping that They're like, it's exciting, Like is it gonna come to now?
Speaker 1: If I'm ordering something, it's usually last minute because I need it in like two days, and like for sunglasses, I need them for spring break. So I ended up spending twelve ninety nine and it's three dollars on TikTok shop. Bad with money needed the convenience. Anyone listening who had a spring break hook up? Everyone does, right?
Speaker 3: Everyone? I don't know if any everyone, I don't know, I will be like.
Speaker 1: I won't be I'm sharing a room with kids, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 1: No, definitely, I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's like the beach or something.
Speaker 1: I've already told you that is not it. Where's my family during when we're behind the waterfall? I don't know anyone listening who currently has a pregnancy craving?
Speaker 3: What is it? What you've been thinking about?
Speaker 1: Give it to us?
Speaker 3: You have like a pickle thing?
Speaker 1: No, that's like a very stereotypical pregnancy craving for women.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yours make chick that's what.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm so surprised to remember. All I could eat the first like trimester was fruit, and then after that all Mama won it was a MC chicken. I loved it so much six five, one, nine, eight nine katiewv. If you fall into any of these categories you buy stuff on the TikTok shop, you had a spring break hookup, or you currently have a pregnancy craving. It's kd WB one on one point three katiewv with fallon and cult and anyone listening who buy stuff on TikTok shop got this text. No TikTok shop slander is tolerated. Okay, my god, I'm not b baby. Anyone listening who had a spring break hookup or currently has a pregnancy craving? Which one of those categories are you falling into?
Speaker 5: I buy stuff off the TikTok shop.
Speaker 1: Oh what are the best deals you've gotten?
Speaker 9: So I buy crystals because they're cheaper there than anywhere else. Oh yeah, I have an addiction and I've sent over one thousand.
Speaker 1: Okay, so even though they're cheap, you're still spinning. See here's the thing. I've never been a crystal person, but I know people get so invested in them. Is your favorite the rose quarts?
Speaker 9: No, it's called movie Kite.
Speaker 10: It's kind of a creamy purple and yellow.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I see you. Well, it sounds like you're what do you do with these crystals? Do you like do you just look at them or do you like present them on like TikTok live, Like, what's going on with these crystals?
Speaker 9: I have a big cabinet that I have them just played in.
Speaker 1: So they bring they bring different energies into your life? Is that what crystals are supposed to do?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you have to charge them like use like the moonwater and you.
Speaker 4: Charge I could get behind that. I might have to get some crystals off the TikTok shop. I need some positivity in my life.
Speaker 1: You are such a penny pincher you would spend all of your money on crystals. Cl that's like, I love it for you.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks for letting us in on that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe crystal collectors out there, like, oh my god, I never thought about TikTok shops saving that money for sure? Hi, which category do you fall into? Buying things up TikTok? All right? What are you buying? What are the good deals you've gotten?
Speaker 5: Okay, so this is really dumb. This is the first time I actually bought something.
Speaker 1: Was last night.
Speaker 5: It's called a la boobo with a stupid little monster and growing adults are obsess with these, and I'm about to like jump some people at the Rosedale Mall because people go in and buy all of them. So I finally had a resort to TikTok.
Speaker 1: And they sell out in one second.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Okay. I just looked up the Labooboo dolls. Oh they're very clue.
Speaker 5: Adults are fighting each other at the Rosedale Mall and these they're going through the doctors.
Speaker 3: Oh those things.
Speaker 1: It's the new tickle Me Elmo. But you got it on the TikTok shop. Hot tip for everyone out there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they sell out in one second.
Speaker 1: Wait, how much? How much did you spend on it?
Speaker 5: I always spent twenty three dollars retail price. I do not I'm not gonna know. I'm not gonna buy Apple resellers not promoting it.
Speaker 1: Okay, good call, good call. Well, congrats on your Labooboo. Well, thank you, you're welcome. Hello adew which category do you fall into?
Speaker 9: So I'm calling on the pregnant craving?
Speaker 1: Oh are you pregnant right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I'm just almost got a love.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what are your craving?
Speaker 9: First? I had fruit was like all I wanted in the morning, which I'll still eat, but it's kind of gonna struggle with the nag of yep. But as of LAK, I'd say the past week or so is like anything with cheese. And the ironic part is I usually am dairy free, like just because of like my sinuses and my allergies.
Speaker 4: Is that baby that I wants all that cheeses? Dude, I can relate to your baby so much.
Speaker 1: Are you having a different reaction though, because you're pregnant to it?
Speaker 9: I would say, like, usually I could sin like that hasn't been popping up, still has some like sinus stuff, but I'm like, if that's what I could eat to eat, I'll do it. Yeah, was making fun of me last night. When I met you, you were completely very free and like you were to.
Speaker 1: Blame exactly well, congratulation funding colts, diet coke chatting. I gotta be reroll with you. I did have a die Coke today. I already drink it those and I I kind of have a rule I don't double DC double DC.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 1: We do have pick your ticket Tuesday in about three minutes. I want to give you a heads up. You have to be listening. We're going to give you a keyword if you call her ten with this keyword.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, Before that, I got a little chat with you about this this documentary I watched.
Speaker 1: You love documentary.
Speaker 3: It's called Tickled.
Speaker 1: I don't like the name of it.
Speaker 3: Extreme tickling Competitions.
Speaker 1: H No, I hate it. I already hat and you watched the whole documentary.
Speaker 3: It was like, what's going on?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: They just show up like a gymna, like a gymnasium and they tickle each other.
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 4: So the documentary guy, he's art's investigating and he's like sending out like he finds like the CEO, the person who runs this, and she's like, back off, we.
Speaker 3: Don't need you around here. Immediately he was like.
Speaker 4: Well now I have to be around yeah, now it's not like a gymnasium. They actually what happens is this woman the CEO of like whatever you call it, the Titling Foundation.
Speaker 1: It's a ceo tickling foundation.
Speaker 4: Okay, So find these these men who are like in need of money, right, so she'll be like, hey, for one example, she gave a guy thirty thousand dollars to come to this section. It's not even like a it's not like an open or like you don't walk into like an office.
Speaker 1: Thirty thousand dollars. I do just about any I do a tickle fight for thirty k.
Speaker 3: So that's what they say.
Speaker 4: So they go into these rooms, random parts throughout these random cities, okay, and it'll be the guy will like lay down, they'll handcuff him and his arms.
Speaker 3: Are up, and it'll be two dudes who come in.
Speaker 4: They're like and they start tickling him like crazy, and then he starts. The guy who's all tied up, he's like, stop, stop, I'm done getting tickles. Stop, and they'll just keep tickling him when you're like So then they're filming it and he's they start putting it out, and.
Speaker 1: So they're releasing it even though he didn't know that it was being disturbuted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they'll be like you got to come back and get tickled some more if you don't want this to be out, or like hey, you got to repay me or out whatever you got paid me. So then these people are like, no, I don't care. But then like an hour long of them being tickled, like they'll send it to like their mom or like their boss. The one person like had a he was like up for a new like promotion. They send it to the ball like do you really want this person working for you? And it was like just three dudes going in on them tickling it.
Speaker 1: What's the end game? I'm confused, Like they're not getting money out of it, so is it?
Speaker 4: Well, they just like they're extorting the people. They're using it as blackmail essentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're only to get their initial money back.
Speaker 4: Well that and they like just having the power and control like hey, I'm im gonna I'm gonna tickle you know.
Speaker 1: I get it. But they're not getting anything out of it other than they get to tickle someone and they have power and control. There's no they're not getting money from this guy. There's getting their own money back. You are.
Speaker 4: In some cases they're they're uh.
Speaker 1: Like give me twenty thousand or will never stop tickling.
Speaker 4: You exactly where We're gonna send this video around to everybody, you know which and some people are humiliate about it because it's literally like these people will start crying like I don't want to be tickled anyway.
Speaker 1: It's actually crazy And you watch the whole thing tickled. I would I'm just telling you right now. As a kid, you know, people will hold you down and tickle you. Yeah, peed every time. Well, I would pee myself immediately.
Speaker 3: I'm very respectful.
Speaker 4: Like if I'm takling my kids there, I stop when they say stop, because that's yet.
Speaker 1: I wasn't talking about like my parents. I'm talking about other kids. My parents weren't pickling. Do I pee?
Speaker 3: You want pre Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess that's true. Okay, well, I guess the keyword has to be tickled.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's it.
Speaker 1: So creepy. You can call right now six five one nine eight nine ktew B. We're looking for collar ten. The thing is, forget the logistics. Other than you do need to know that keyword. You get to pick the tickets you want. And these shows are so popular. First of all, everyone wants the Kinderclemar and Sissa tickets.
Speaker 3: So many people.
Speaker 1: You know what, maybe your collar ten, that's all you get. My favorite are the businesses that do it and they have no rhythm and they start talking to that and it's just all the comments are ripping them.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: So you can win tickets to kindricklemar and Sizza. The weekend is also super popular. I mean, Charlie XCX sold out show. You're getting tickets for Katy Perry and Halsey. Those are your options, but it's pick your tickets that you pick them of your collar ten? Okay, Hi, what you're oh? Oh my god, we already have a caller?
Speaker 4: Ten?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name? Money is Holly? Holly your collar ten? Congratulations? You and I gotta re evaluate our bonus structure here work. Okay? Because this the Kentucky men's basketball coach Mark Pope. Do you see this? So it's his first year coaching the Wildcats. I know a lot that's like the team that most people like where I'm from Indiana. You're either a Hoosier or you're a Wildcats fan.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so you're not talking about like Zach Afron Wildcats.
Speaker 1: No, this is proving a lot of people's points. Made into the NCAA Tournament Sweet sixteen in his first year coaching. Because of that, that accomplishment activated a clause in his contract that gave him an automatic one year contract extension worth six point two five million and a fifty thousand dollars bonus.
Speaker 4: But if you're making six point two million, fifty thousand, do you even get excited about that?
Speaker 1: Yes you do? Okay, yes you do. And the thing is, I'm not even asking for like half of that. Now our boss might argue, well, you don't want anything, so what do you respect?
Speaker 10: I mean it is, I would say to that, I'm trying. I'm trying, I try, dude, try get you anywhere. One more thing to throw this out there. Don't use a massage.
Speaker 1: Gun on your neck, by the way, yeah, or not a massage guns, any massage tool. Don't use those on your neck. I guess this is like really scary. They can create This happened to a person on TikTok created a blood clot in their brain, triggering a stroke because the muscles in your neck are actually very small and it's a lot easier to hit arteries, major nerves, and other critical body parts. So just like a little naga. That is your trending. We'll come back with your next chance. We're gonna do after school pop quiz, then your chance to pick your ticket Tuesday on katiewb. Pick your Ticket Tuesday continues here on katiewbs. We have this one and then we have two more in the four o'clock hours. Just so you can plan ahead. We're doing a keyword for each of these. This is your chance. So many people are like, I didn't get Charlie Xcxtia before they were sold out. Boom I got you the Weekend Boom got you Kinderkinsizza probably the most popular of these. Boom I got you, Katy Perry Halsey Baby, come on, my s.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's the keyword firework.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when you call right now six five, one, nine eight nine, Katie w B, you gotta be callar ten and you have to know the keyword fire your work. Why because we need you to listen to win.
Speaker 3: Pretty much.
Speaker 1: That's it. Like I know it stinks, but we do love you and we want you to win. Farents Wear totally. Okay. Now's the part we're called my stall until we get the caller ten on the phone.
Speaker 3: You know who I think I'm a vibe with.
Speaker 4: Out of all these artists, the most who I feel like Kendrick Lamar and I have a lot in common, don't Why are you smiling?
Speaker 1: That's what you have in common?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I didn't expect that flot twist. We're both alpha obviously.
Speaker 1: Flot Twist you brought up.
Speaker 3: Do we could both kill a pair of Flair jeans?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I think of all the people, you have the most in common with the Weekend's character from the TV show The Idol.
Speaker 3: You hear the words were so gay?
Speaker 1: I had a creepy little puppy tail of that. Hi, Katie w B. What's your name? Amanda? Amanda? Your collar ten?
Speaker 9: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Okay, now Amanda, you have to know the keyword? Do you know it? Did you say it was like fireworks?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 5: We did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Amanda, Congratulations, Which tickets are you picking? Hendrick? Oh my god, I saw it coming. Congratulations Amanda, Hold on one second. We'll grab your info. Every thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: We have.
Speaker 1: Your shot at tickets is pick your ticket Tuesday. So not only do you get through and you get a pair of tickets, you get to pick which ones and that's very exciting. So four ten will be your next one. We're gonna come back with after school pop quiz. Another chance to win. That will be four Nickelodeon Universe passes over at Mall of America. Now it's chapel On one on one point three, Katie w B. It's one on one point three KATIEWB with ballon and cult your chance now to play our after school pop Quiz. We're gonna get to a pair of Nickelodeon Universe passes. You can go ride all the rides. It's like unlimited. You can do it until you get sick. I don't know. It's up to you. You know what I mean. You can call it right now, six five, one, nine, eight nine, KATIEWB to play. We ask you some trivia questions and whoever gets the most questions correct wins. So it should be easy if you know the answers. I believe in you too. Okay, here we go, Hi, katiew B. What's your name?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name? Matthew? Matthew calling for the after school pop Quiz? All right, hold on second, Matthew. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 4: Tria?
Speaker 1: Tricia? Okay, here we go. Tricia and Matthew are competing for Nickelodeon Universe passes in our after school pop Quiz. We're gonna give you a question. If you know the answer, chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct wins. Are you ready? Yes, Question number one, which US state has the most active volcanoes? Matt, Yes, Matt, that's right, Matt, Daddy, all right. I would never have guessed Alaska volcanoes. What I would have guess like Hawaii or something. Okay? Question number two? Who oh, that's the second one. Matt's so smart. Who was the youngest US president ever elected?
Speaker 2: Matt?
Speaker 1: Yes, Matt, was it Kennedy? It was? It was John F. Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Matt, you're brilliant.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that, Trish your education? Yeah, good question, Matt. Where'd you go to school? I'm self educated? Oh no, oh no, we don't know. My gosh, Wait a minute, what do you mean self educated? You didn't you go to a high school?
Speaker 5: No? I did. I actually dropped on got my gd I did do a lot of trivia.
Speaker 1: Good for you, man, that's great. I've got to met your g ed. Congratulations. You got a pair of Nickelodeon Universe passes. You can go ride all the rides. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 3: Ooh the.
Speaker 1: One one three kd WB. Yes, it is pick your Ticket Tuesday, which means in about thirteen minutes your next chance to win and pick your tickets.
Speaker 4: I can tell your personality based off where you're going for spring break.
Speaker 1: Like this year, or like where I'd like to go, No, this year, whatever you chose, selected this year. I know what you're doing because you already know where I'm going. As soon as I say anything about you're gonna be like, oh your personality boring loser.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's let's try it out. So you're going to Maui. Why if you're the type of person to go to Maui.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: You're bland.
Speaker 4: I think you're adventures you're playing it safe because you know this is what everybody would enjoy.
Speaker 1: Now I'm kidding, because everyone would enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it says.
Speaker 4: Your tranquil you're adventurous, whether you're enjoying a sunrise hike or chilling by the beach. Your total relaxation. But at the same time, you keep a sensor, a sense of wonder alive.
Speaker 1: The wonder's alive. Absolutely definitely other you have other locations, I.
Speaker 3: Do, Let's shoot another one if you'd love.
Speaker 1: To go Oria, like, I don't care where Florida beach.
Speaker 4: Dude, lively, You're energetic, You're always ready for new ideas. You're down for anything. Literally, you like to keep the conversation going. You keep things fun but still full of depths.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh Nebraska, why that's the respond Okay? Okay another what's another big spring break spot?
Speaker 4: I can tell you Nashville. Some people go to Nashville. You're creative, spontaneous, you like a good mix of conversation, and you have a passion for storytelling and humor.
Speaker 1: About Grand Canyon.
Speaker 4: Okay, the Grand Canyon. I do have that, but I feel like weird move. However, I have a judge. You like to be peaceful, reflective, a place of inner exploration, offering calm vibes.
Speaker 1: Where else people go for spring break? Do you have South Padre Island?
Speaker 3: Five cancoon?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah? Why do they think of Mexico?
Speaker 4: A little daring? Oh, enjoying the thrill of new things, but also.
Speaker 1: Sorry, got an email?
Speaker 4: Wrap it up, peaceful side when you want to relax and recharge.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do people actually go to Barcelona for Barcelona for spring break?
Speaker 3: Is that a thing?
Speaker 1: You're so uncultured? It's Bathelona.
Speaker 3: That's just a crazy spring break.
Speaker 4: When I think of spring break, I'm like, you could drive to whatever location?
Speaker 1: Oh, well, yeah, it's because you're American. We all go to like just Florida for spring break because it's drivable. Well not from Minnesota, Indiana. Everyone drove. That's fine, But yeah, I know I think rich families go to Bothelona for spring break. I didn't.
Speaker 3: What are you doing in Botholona? Is there all? You can need? Buffets there?
Speaker 1: Even they do tap us they do. Who oh my god, beend over and I'll show you. I mean my guy.
Speaker 3: Top a little top of Papa.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, that'll do. Pick that'll do. We're gonna come back in ten minutes. If he missed, when you can text in five three nine two one KDWB one and he'll tell you. I'll tell you for to come back up. Pick your ticket. Tuesday continues at ten after and also what clip quiz with Ted.
Speaker 7: It's clip quiz on kd WV.
Speaker 1: We're gonna dive right into it. I do do think that this could be a difficult round for you both. I think there are easy ones, because Colt early goes, how do you think I'm gonna do it? It depends on what twenty two.
Speaker 3: She wasn't give me anything, but.
Speaker 1: I did say this because Colt always complains if anything happens before the year twenty sixteen, I said, cult, I can't live in a world where nothing before twenty sixteen happened.
Speaker 4: True, Like, just first of all, that's a way tame way she said, she said, call me a witch. There was some as the witch, and then immediately she was like, all right, that was aggress I.
Speaker 8: Do think that a lot of people think that, like, life was better in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: So I get it.
Speaker 1: Not me. It was the worst year in my life. All right, clip quiz, clip quiz. Who wants to go first? I'll take you? All right, here we go, Ted first? Is your movie? There's a class you guys can really Why didn't anyone tell me you?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 4: You play the guitar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, school of rock? Are you talking about? Classic?
Speaker 1: Will be hard for you could dang it. Oh, here's a song.
Speaker 3: Steering way.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm like a lot of bread total one hit wonders. But I think that song is called I Believe in a Thing called Love by the Darkness.
Speaker 1: Alright, Okay, after he guesses the year, you have to play that full clip because it's so good. Okay, what year?
Speaker 8: Tad okay, shoot from the Hip two thousand and three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how every time the.
Speaker 7: Clip way.
Speaker 1: You know it's on cold?
Speaker 4: I don't, but it's not from twenty sixteen, so.
Speaker 3: That's on good.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go cult, Here is your movie?
Speaker 7: Come on? Yeah, all right, that thought.
Speaker 1: If you don't know by then you're not going to know it.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's like a Disney musical type of thing, but it's not like hamp Rocks.
Speaker 3: Definitely not Handa Montana.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't se to sing great movies.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't know money, yeah.
Speaker 1: You should, you have children, But that's okay. Here's your song, thank you?
Speaker 4: Okay, save your tears the weekend in Oriana Grande.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right, all right. Now what year yourting to?
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty one?
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right cold. But look it was after twenty sixteen. So we stood round one. Ted still is beating you with three to two. We'll come back with round two and see who wins.
Speaker 3: Oh but first what.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna stall for a second. The keyword is who do who? We want to make sure people listening on the iHeartRadio app have a chance to call on you have you know that keyword and be collar ten at six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w it's pick your ticket Tuesday. That means you you do Colin, You're like who to who? And the next thing, you know, we're like, oh my gosh, who are you gonna go see? You could see the weekend? Like we just played in that clip? What about that's all? That's all he does? This clip and Ken lamar together, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: When did you put on flair jeans? Crazy about to disappear on your body? Halsey? But you can't paign me for or Katie Perry. Wait, there's more thoughs. Yeah, you do it to me every time you're a bad friend or the sold out Charlie x X show.
Speaker 5: On.
Speaker 1: You know, my favorite song on the new Selena Gomez album than the one with Gracie Abrams Bluest Flame, written by Charlie XCX. I'm like, oh my god, she's so many bangers. All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: She really really does it all.
Speaker 1: Now it's time. Now we're gonna grab our collar.
Speaker 3: Ten and you remember the keyword was right?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 3: But do they that's the question.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we stalled long enough. I checked the iHeartRadio app a second ago and I was thirty seconds behind, So you know, we know there's a little bit of a delay, so we're trying to look out for you. Hi, Katy WB what's your name? Hello?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name? Angela? Angela? Are you currently in the lowery tunnel? I felt that Angela. I was like, oh, she was in a tunnel vibe. Okay, Angela, do you know what the keyword.
Speaker 9: Is it is?
Speaker 1: That's right, Angela. Now you get to choose who do you want to go see a concert?
Speaker 9: I gotta go with Halsey.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Well, congratulations.
Speaker 3: It was shut down for COVID and I thought my chance was done, and now you get to go.
Speaker 7: It's clip quiz on kd WV.
Speaker 1: Going into round two. Ted has three, Colt has two, which means very likely. I mean Ted could could dominate or Colt could actually come back.
Speaker 3: We all know it's gonna happen, but let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go, all right, Colt. I'm sorry, Ted, here is your movie?
Speaker 4: All right? How long does it take to get a toad from It's only been gone for two hours, y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm so hungry.
Speaker 7: Will you stop saying that we heard.
Speaker 1: You you're hungry?
Speaker 7: So what.
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 8: I hate that? I know this, God, people are gonna rip me apart. But is this Crossroads?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: But you usual to be proud of this?
Speaker 3: Okay, Crossroads kind of a hit.
Speaker 1: It is bang sound every Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean whatever, Brittany's a legend.
Speaker 1: Whatever, And here's your song.
Speaker 2: Ted was favoring from fas, blow them off to keep going, not taking nothing from going long has some breathing, kickings in the morning and taking names and the even leaving with the see they can trick me, but them never ficking me out, looking me now, a bit of probably sticking me down.
Speaker 8: I know it's Eminem, probably like his earlier Angrier era.
Speaker 1: I don't know is it?
Speaker 3: Is it Dear Mama?
Speaker 1: No, clean out my Closet?
Speaker 3: Oh, Dear Mama is a Tupac song. That's my bad.
Speaker 1: That's okay. What year did Crossroads and Eminem's Cleaning Out my Closet come out?
Speaker 3: Two thousand and two?
Speaker 1: That is Cora alright, annoying. I know it's honestly, I hate.
Speaker 3: It too, insane. I don't know how you do it? All right, that's a skill.
Speaker 1: Your clip is pretty long, so let's not use the full length of it. I just got out of control. Here's your movie clip. Could I love gold.
Speaker 3: Look if.
Speaker 7: Smell?
Speaker 4: I love that so much that I even lush my genitalia in an unfortunate smelting accident.
Speaker 1: Watch this man. Okay, there you go. That's all you get.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, I know it.
Speaker 1: There's nothing in his eyes right now.
Speaker 4: Just you know, uh, who's the one guy? The Michael not fast Bender, Michael not Myers, Michael Bubla, Michael the weird Al Yankovich. You know what I'm trying to say, Golden Finger.
Speaker 3: M I don't know. I know, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's Austin Power. Gold Member literally said gold Member. And it is Mike Myers, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, a Power.
Speaker 1: That was so cool. I know. I give you a point for no reason. Okay, And here's your song. Okay, Well, it's sad. You see you're making me.
Speaker 3: You strike post take off because you.
Speaker 1: Know you're not anyone when you.
Speaker 4: Become Yeah, everyone else watching you back like you can't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna literally leave radio.
Speaker 4: Literally, you have to go complicated that congrats, that was a soft ball top it was.
Speaker 1: So soft, so soft. What you're cold?
Speaker 4: My goodness, Okay, I think this had to be also two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, good job, good job. And just like that, Ted still wins five four.
Speaker 3: I love it all.
Speaker 1: Right this co quiz on katwbelt on one on one point three kd WB bat to you by Ovo lescon Lenz. You know, it's hard to believe. It's been almost ten years since Kim Kardashian was robbed in Paris. That was in twenty sixteen, so it's almost been a decade. This is going to be very surprising. It's finally going to trial, like finally going to trial and Kim is going to go to Paris to actually testify. It's going to start in May. She'll be on the stand at the jury trial. Now, this happened again in twenty sixteen. She rented out an apartment. She was bound and gagged at gunpoint. They stole a lot of stuff from her, ten million dollars worth of jewelry, including a massive ring worth four million dollars. French officials investigated the case for five years before finally ordering the case to trial in twenty twenty one, and since then, it's still now, it's just beginning and just you know, twelve people will stand trial in this, so it's gonna be pretty interesting to see what Kim says. She wants to be there obviously so she can give a blow by blow of what happened until the jury, what went down.
Speaker 4: I feel like everyone just moved on from that, Like it feels like it just ten years.
Speaker 3: So it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I remember, like a lot of people like don't like Kim Kardashian or the Kardashians in general, and they a lot of people were like kind of rude, like, uh, it's what you get for flaunting your wealth, but all celebrities flaunt their wealth, and I don't think anyone deserves that. Ever, it made me feel awful for her, So I guess there was a beef between Eminem and Nelly, but they're like no, no, no, Actually, as it turns out, it was just a miscommunication.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nellie back in the day, he said something about like Eminem being white, rap or whatever, and then Eminem took a shot, set a shot, and then now he's like, whoa, it's all good exactly.
Speaker 1: So they basically he's like he's on team Slim Shady, So I just want to clear that up. Nicki Glazer was on with Jimmy Fallon and she made me laugh. This is what comedians do. Some people can't handle when comedians go on late night shows because they really don't do a ton of interview questions. They kind of everything is just their stand up routine as they're sitting there as the guest. So a lot of people don't like that, and she definitely did that, But she basically threw major shade at ozentthic critics, saying that they're just thin white women who feel threatened, and they basically she's like, look, if you're using the weight loss drug, you should feel comfortable and talk about there shouldn't be a shame around it. She said that thin women are mad because being thin is all they've got, while bigger people have had to work on their personality and if they got skinny too, they'd be the total package, just like Cold Blooded. If you're a big fan of the Real Housewives, you have one less member for the Beverly Hills. Garcel is saying bye bye. She's going to focus on family, diamonism, exciting new projects. I think a lot of people will be upset by that. I don't really follow it the Royal Housewives, but yeah, people love Garcal Thank you Cold.
Speaker 3: It's a shame.
Speaker 4: That is a shame, and it's crazy when somebody like that talented and like multifaceted, just like steps away from something and it's like, dude, I actually.
Speaker 1: Say something with her. Recently, she like dated so many famous people like Will Smith someone she made out with, Johnny Depp. She's like, yeah, she had she had one. Yeah. A couple other stories. Megan Trainer talking about her new album, She's complimenting a lot of other ladies and pop. She said, Chapel and Sabrina are bringing instruments in and beautiful melodies and taking risks, and what Doci is doing, she's just changing the world through art and her talent is thriving. She said. Going to my next album, I'm nervous but also excited because there's no more rules. So she's very excited about that. And if you, for some reason thought you had a chance with Sydney Sweeney, I do have good news for you. I guess there were like all these you know things where it's like, is she splitting up with her fiance because it kept pushing the wedding back, and I was like, well, she's also busy. Well she's adding fuel to the rumors because she removed a photo of him and her kissing from her Instagram, so people are like, all, they definitely broke up. She posted a photo with the caption only up from here now. The photo is of a hot air plant, so I mean, you could read.
Speaker 4: Into it, but I feel like she's got some options.
Speaker 1: I think she'll be okay. It's your pop culture minute.
Speaker 7: Truck.
Speaker 1: Yes, like the green ogre Shrek is your keyword right now. It's six five, one, nine, eight nine, katiew b. This is our final pair for Pick your Pair Tuesday. This is all day long, all day long, We've been hooking people up with the concert tickets of their choice. You get to choose if your collar ten Kinder, Chris's Kendrick Lamaris is the tickets, which those have definitely been the hottest Live the weekend, Halsey, Katie Perry, and Charlie XCX. Charlie XCX is sold out. It's gonna be awesome, like which, there's no wrong choice. That's the craziest thing. I was like, these are only the best tickets. These are the best shows coming to the Twin Cities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the issue is you can only choose one, So who's it going to be? Which one? Which one?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's an issue. Here's what I would do, Okay, I would win a pair of tickets. Yeah, force my plus one to pay me for them. Use that money to buy another set of tickets. Got it? That's just me.
Speaker 3: You're out here hustling.
Speaker 1: Ty you get a had baby, you got a hustle. But yeah, we're looking for Color ten at six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w b Again. The keyword you need is Shorrek. I am so excited for the new Shrek movie. I don't even know when it's coming out. I think it's like four years from now, and I don't care. I'm really excited. Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Mollie?
Speaker 1: Molly? Your Color ten? Congratulations? Do you know the keyword I do?
Speaker 3: It's track?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Molly, you get to choose which concert are you gonna go see?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go and see Greg. I know everybody's been picking that.
Speaker 9: My son's actually in the car. He's thirteen, and who wants to.
Speaker 1: Go well said, oh yeah, little pressure there to be the best mom ever. Well, congratulations, you're getting kinder Clamar and siss the tickets. Thanks for listening. Man one O one point three, katiewb with Fallon and Cult. Here's the thing that was our last pair of tickets. So sad someone to ask someone to text them. They said, where it's hauls yet Halsey is a summer set because I can't find her min she's not. She's a Wisconsin baby summer set. That's gonna be cool. That was fun to do that. I hope we do it again next Tuesday. Hint, hint, take your ticket Tuesday. It'd be cool to do again next week. I don't know. I don't know if they will or not. We might have run out of ticket, especially for Kendrick and Sizzle. Let's be honest, because that's why everyone pretty much picked. I saw this online today and I've been struggling with coming up with mine. What are non materialistic things that make you feel rich? And what I've been struggling with is it I'm like, well, you pay for that. That doesn't mean it's materialistic though. Right when I think of a materialistic I think of like kind of more name brand like Gucci stuff. Sure, Buji at all, but now that would work.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to think about because you could do things like, oh, non materialistic things that make you feel rich. A family that loves me.
Speaker 3: Sure, I was gonna say a fund chill family. But here's one.
Speaker 4: Okay, dude, when you when you're just sitting there and you whip out a sunglass's case and you're like, dude, I'm flexing on all the haters and I got protection from my eygewar sick. I feel balling at that point in Tom especially, you pull out that little little towel, the little tissue mm hm, you start wiping your glasses down like sup.
Speaker 1: I've never experienced that. I don't ever have that tissue.
Speaker 3: We can't all be on my level.
Speaker 1: But okay, this is a humble brag. One thing that the Lord blessed me with good skin. I have very smooth skin. I've never had like a skin routine. Really, I'm moisturized, that's about it. So I know a lot of people spend a lot of money for expensive skin care stuff on the dermatologists. So what makes me feel rich is having good skin. Okay, it does.
Speaker 4: Dude, It made me feel so rich. But I had a hot body, for sure. If I was like attractive, I feel so rich.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you would if you had one.
Speaker 4: So you're saying I don't even a little bit. I don't even have like a medium income body. What kind of body do I have?
Speaker 3: I say, body?
Speaker 1: Did you ever play that game growing up? Mash?
Speaker 3: Are you saying I eat Dorito's what what's happening?
Speaker 7: Masks?
Speaker 1: Masks and mash it for a mansion apartment?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Shack or home? Yeah, you're on that shack level.
Speaker 3: Grilling up some food? Oknice though?
Speaker 1: Actually I mean diet coke, the fresh hit of like a fresh DC from like McDonald's. That's not materialistic, and that makes me feel rich.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you're having a good hair day, or it's sunny out and your windows are down.
Speaker 1: Also, you know what electric windows.
Speaker 4: Being on somebody else's boat makes you feel rich, even if it's not in your own boat.
Speaker 3: You're like posting pics like what's up lake day?
Speaker 1: We don't even have a nice boat, So would you do feel that way on our boat? Even though our boat's old and not fancy.
Speaker 3: I did try to keep the flooring out of.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you what is your thing? Non materialistic things that make you feel rich? Just you can chime in five three nine two one Katie w B. One by the way, Chapel Rowan is on the Caller Daddy podcast this week. I've been seeing them tease it and stuff, and I'm really excited for this because I don't feel like we've seen a in depth sit down interview with her.
Speaker 3: Really, what does the booking for that show?
Speaker 1: It's like the best booker ever, And I feel like Alex always has really great questions, Like her interview she just had with Ellen Pompeo from Gray's Anatomy was so good. So anyway, that's something to look forward to. On KATIEWB. On one point three KATIEWB with Thalon and Cold, I got to read you some of these texts we got really quickly. We were doing non materialistic things that make you feel rich. This says eating on the patio by the lake. It always makes me feel.
Speaker 3: Rich, so good.
Speaker 1: This says getting out of an uber laugh cry emoji. Finishing a good book makes me feel rich And I run back and I said, and smarter than everyone else. This text says me and my hubbies four oh one k A I always make me feel rich. I'm like, well, that's actually just like money. This text says, what makes me feel rich A matching set like wearing a matching set of clothes. Absolutely, sparkling water too kind of makes you feel This person said if they drink a bubbler, it makes them feel bougie. They have no idea why even the Alani drinks and this one says orange juice. Again, no idea why these are things that are not materialistics that make you feel rich. We're gonna come back with speaking of money, Oh my god, the one K wordplay your chance to win one thousand pennies. You can call right now to play six five, one, nine eight nine katiewb one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cold. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Michael?
Speaker 3: Michael? You're trying to win one thousand pennies?
Speaker 9: That would definitely be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Michael, you get to match words with either me or cult today. Who do you want to partner with?
Speaker 8: Let's see?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, Michael, here we go, all right, you get out of here, falligator, How you been today, buddy?
Speaker 3: How are things pretty good?
Speaker 5: Are you.
Speaker 4: Oh lame dude. You should beat at everybody right now. Okay, so here's the thing. I'm gonna give you a word. You just give me the first word that pops in your head or a word you think Falloon will say, and then if you match all four, you get a thousand pennies. So your first word is mountain two, next word winter.
Speaker 3: Summer, building.
Speaker 4: Construction, and the last word is screw nail alrighty falin oxen free.
Speaker 7: A man.
Speaker 3: Michael did great. I think Michael is good.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 3: He is level headed, he is handsome.
Speaker 1: That's worried something. You level headed? Michael, I am not. So we'll see how this goes.
Speaker 4: Okay, Fallin, your first word is mountain.
Speaker 1: Peak, mountain No, I was just canning hike. Maybe like a hike, maybe like Mount Everest. Maybe do mountain de Oh my god, colds even drinking.
Speaker 3: What I'm doing a diet dude, Michael, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I went.
Speaker 1: I went outdoorsy and you went delightful soda beverage. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Let's see if you would have gotten the rest winter snow, cold, cold, summer, Oh summer.
Speaker 3: Building fleets are coming to get you.
Speaker 1: They're like this is a lock building. I don't know skyscraper construction. Oh god, I'm so bad at it.
Speaker 3: What about a screw let's see to go over driver?
Speaker 1: Just kidding, just kidding, Yeah, Nail, I would say, I said.
Speaker 3: That was all blouting.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, Michael.
Speaker 3: You need a time out thinking about what you did.
Speaker 1: No one's ever gonna pick me again. I don't blame him, Michael. Please try and get a different day and play with colds. Okay, thank you. It's the unbelievable story of the day on one on.
Speaker 7: One kt w B.
Speaker 1: You know I love that show The Pit. It's about an e R. Bring it up because cold gets so which is so funny. Because it's such a good show, you're missing out. It's so good. A guy shows up at the er after getting his girlfriend's entire fist stuck in his mouth.
Speaker 3: Shocker.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. If you put your fist in my mouth right now, there's no chance it would get I just can't imagine it would get stuck, especially if it's this reverse, like my hand would be smaller than yours. I don't think it would get stuck in your mouth.
Speaker 4: And also, it's not like you're you have to stay in a fist like you could kind of short. It's like when you try to put your hand in like a pringles can.
Speaker 1: Right, you can, and you can't get your hand out because you won't like, oh the chip. Right. So they said it happened while filming a video for social media. There's a ten second clip of him walking into the er and he's gagging and drooling while trying not to laugh. And people were like, there's no chance this is stage, but the doctor who treated them said, no, it literally is true. The guy's muscles seized up and his jaw locked. They gave him muscle relaxers and a mouth just want to let go, I guess so. I don't think he was chomping necessarily, but basically, once they gave him the relaxance and a mouth opener, they slowly twisted his girlfriend's wrist to get her hand out. It took about twenty minutes. The couple said they were just trying to film a funny video to go viral. And guess why they did go viral?
Speaker 3: Funny video? Yeah, I think it was probably for something else.
Speaker 1: Right, get your head out of the gutter, I mean, what's wrong.
Speaker 3: With you what funny video are you recording with.
Speaker 1: People do stupid stuff all the time for TikTok reviews. All right, get your Oh my god, I'm embarrassed. Just everyone listening that he does not represent both of us with this mine in the gutter commentary.
Speaker 4: Well, my my wife used to be a CNA and people come in all the time lying like, oh, sat on it.
Speaker 3: Didn't see it, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's different. That's different if you fell on or sat on something.
Speaker 3: There was one dude who.
Speaker 4: Was like he was like trying to get her to like wash him, and she was like okay, and then the other CNA was like, no, he's capable.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? That's he's like so off?
Speaker 1: He literally annoying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, they're crazy. Everyone not everyone, you know a lot of people go in there.
Speaker 1: All right, that is your unbelievable story of the day.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you, and I will be checking out in the pit. Okay, well you won't.
Speaker 1: You don't have the maths. You're gonna ask me for my login?
Speaker 9: Next?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 3: Let's check out your mom's pits.
Speaker 5: Eh,