Speaker 1: Here we be Ross, you guys doing the big corner booth thing right here on this most sacred of olive garden holidays, Columbus Day. I'm assuming Actually, I don't want to tell people necessarily what you're up to, but in the past, that's that's been the go to so happy Columbus Day. I know that you're not allowed to say that, even though while people like to go, well, he's not technically the one who discovered North America. No, but you know what he is well or the United States? Do you know what he is? Though he's the one who kept it going. And I'm sure a lot of you guys, Fill feels about that. For better or for worse. I don't know that we need to get into a philosophical debate about is the land mass better off? But it is the reality. And think of the sheer audacity of that at the time. I don't care, I don't care who you are, man, like you know, Ross and ever having this conversation the other day about our relatives, right because Ross comes in and he's just like, you know, Man, I don't I don't want to. I don't want to word this incorrectly. Basically, you're like, look, how not lazy. Our forefathers were right like wand to come out here and be like, oh look, okay, we got to this place. You know what, let's let's see what else is out there.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's just amazing too. I mean, like I was thinking about it, like our ancestors were, just like, you know, I'm gonna leave everything behind. Yeah, screw everything, I know. I'm gonna pack it all up on a boat. Whatever I can carry on my back. I'm going to cross the Atlantic. And then when I get there, I'm just gonna start. I'm gonna start over. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: You're you're in a nice boat. You're in the nice part of the boat, right, You're.
Speaker 2: In the You're in like the boat where like if you want to vomit, it'll go right off the edge.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, But like a master state room with two levels and a slide. For me, it's just like a carnival.
Speaker 2: Of what it takes to do that.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to. Uh. I don't wanna pick teams here, but can you know some did a lot of them did that, but a lot of them went okay, uh you know, I touch base. Uh, I mean I'm here, I'm done. Others were like, you know what, let me uh, let me go, let me go walk in that direction until I hit something insurmountable or untouched. Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go. So I used to make fun of my Minnesota friends, like my family homestead it here. I'm like, yeah, mine didn't give up, not yet kept trucking. But you know, regardless of it, the you know, the whole idea that you could as Ross just said, go look at everything around you, and not because you're on you know, like the FBI's most Wanted list, just to look at everybody and go, you know, this isn't working out. You may never get worried about whether I even survive the passage for years, for years, if you get it at all, nice knowing you and then boom off you go. Now, whether the motivation was that, whether the motivation was privateering or you know, having your name on something so that so that you know, a half century later, a bunch of college kids on eighty thousand dollars tuition could push your statue over and write fascist on it. Yeah, that's that's when you know you made it. Whether the rich, you know, it's the riches, that could be looted from conquered lands. Whatever your motivation to sit there and say that it didn't have an impact on history. And yes, even that history is the history of the nations that you know, the various nations or nation states if you will, of these tribes that were here had an impact, and not everybody's impact was positive. That's where the debate comes in for from a long term standpoint one, you can't tell me that, uh, you know, the New World would have been undiscovered, nobody ever would have got here right there we were going to get from Uh you know what, let's let's go ahead leave him alone. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, no, we'll we'll be over here. We'll just evolve, especially as we continue to evolve within Europe. I don't know like that is. That's why history is not something that you can sit here and go, you know, I have one hundred percent lock on this and that guy was a you know, a pox blanket giver and uh ignore ignore the reality of it. So uh anyway, that's today.
Speaker 2: People don't realize how small his boats were either.
Speaker 1: No, dude, that is if you I have seen the three boats the uh.
Speaker 2: Right, you're pitching your big boats and they were not big at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they had they have they have one that is that in Saint Augustine. I don't know if they still have it. Saint Augustine, they have his flagship. They obviously don't have it, have a recreation of it. Yeah, you're like, I've been I've I've deep see trolled on bigger boats than that.
Speaker 2: That's the one I saw. There was one of those Josh Gates shows, you know, the guy who explores and looks for I like, I like the shows, we enjoy them. And like he was on that. He was on an on that island, I believe, with the with the recreation of the ship and his scale and the thing was tiny, like you expected to be this ginormous boat that you heard about, you know when you were a kid, and like, no.
Speaker 1: Dude, you don't have any dudes are on here right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just and and and and and remember in the minds of some of them, they're like, we're sailing to nothing, right, Remember this this is the time when on the map it just said, you know, here be dragons, right, and you're like, let's sail in that direction.
Speaker 1: Right, Maybe I mean, maybe maybe we won't maybe the dragons are guarding gold. I like, how you incentivize that crew, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And they're saying one of the boats. He The theory is he purposefully destroyed one of the boats, like he sailed into a reef and they made like a like a shelter out of it. And the reason he did it was so he'd have a reason to go back. I mean, you know, hey, we have to go back and get the guys in the boat that accidentally slammed into the reef.
Speaker 1: It kind of sounds like weapons of mass destruction, right, No, No, you know the Pearl Harbor theory rights trying to think of some of the conspiracy like, oh they did intentionally, Like yeah, yeah, he knew what Pearl Harbor was gonna get bombed. He just wanted the reason to get in the war. I don't know. I don't know. You remember how hard it was for those dudes to drum up money for stuff. They couldn't just go to Congress and bribe their way into appropriations. No, you had to not irritated monarch, who at the time were very fond of, you know, dealing with people that irritated them. Not only was it a reason to go back. But it's also uh, you know, it's it's an amazing story too. You're like, yeah, no, no, no, we found a place. What's on it? Well, we don't know. We had to make a camp. It's rustic.
Speaker 2: But here's some of the stuff I brought back before we go back and rescue these dudes. And oh, by the way, this is called coffee.
Speaker 1: Do you think of this? Oh? Look at that. You're up not a warning person, are now? I hope you're not so invigorated you want to like guillotine people here. You want us to go get some more. And it was at that point he told the first woman in history became addicted to Starbucks? Did you even think about that?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: About what happened that on that fateful day. Oh and by the way, these people haven't discovered metal, so yeah, well I'm sure they've seen it. They have now, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Now that's forever. Your husband, who's ever slept for a pumpkin spice latte because your pregnant wife doesn't want to leave because it's cold out, understandable. Thank Columbus, today's your day. You're welcome, all right. See I tie this this actually now I'm now, I'm less. Now push I'm like pushing a statue down. Pumpkins spice latte. This is how we got here, the pumpkin spicing of America. It's Columbus, that absolute terrorist. I'll be back hang on. That might have triggered you there, sir, I'm sorry, I just look I I'm not here to to sit here in debate. Let me ask you a question. Do you think that the the establishment of the United States, uh, through the course of history has been overall right? People are like, oh, I remember a time they did this. Do you think it's been a net positive for world society? That's the bigger, broader question. Do you think that the existence of the United States over the course of even its colonial days under British rule and then eventually its own thing? But remember, it took the it took colonial rule, and it took you know, the king being the king, and the sensibilities of the people who've come there. And in retrospect, if you think about it, it's not a great way if you are a a ruler, right one dude in charge filling your country or your your territory or whatever it is with a bunch of people who are who are almost primarily motivated by individualism and you know, willing to do their own thing and suffer the wounds that go with that. It's not a recipe for you staying in charge very long because you've now collected a mindset, you've conducted a science experiment where you've got all these folks here who frankly don't necessarily like who's in charge? Right if you're fleeing for for a religious problem, uh, persecution almost said prostitution, but hey, you know what, people had their reasons and and and you reject that eventually, it's it's the it is. Those lessons are going to be taught to their kids and the next kids. And then you're gonna pull some crap and be like, hey, doesn't that that's kind of like the crap that made us? Uh, you know, forget everyone we ever knew and come over here. You're going to lead to this. So it is inarguable that the you know, the the pieces that set up the eventual populating of this country and and this in this area for that matter. Obviously it was far more impactful than just the United States, But like that was the driving force there, that that's what they end, you know. And and again it wasn't as though they were rolling up on the happy scenes from you know, f Troop or or you know, pick any movie they were rolling up One of the things I suspect you guys probably didn't cover a lot in in you know, the North Carolina version of US history. And it's fine, this is a purely regional thing. We go a little deeper and grow when you grow up in Wyoming, and you go a little deeper because you do so much on westward expansion and really the establishment of the territory in the area in which you're living. To talk about what was our understanding of the expansion of the crow and and really the territorial wars among the nations up there in the Western United States. I mean, there was a time that they thought they had what is now the predominant tribe in Montana essentially wiped out through expansion right just through brutal battles. And then eventually they they kind of had to make like super tribes because they were such aggressive Ahole tribes further south they were trying to expand up or I mean, it feels a lot like European history, though done through different types of warfare and on a different scale. Right, And so now you're bringing those ideals as you're attempted to it. I know, you know, Columbus wasn't in there dealing with Montana and Wyoming tribes, but definitively those same things are what he was presented there. There are accounts of where they were welcomed with open arms, and did they return the favor on all instant.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they did, though, and then there were other times where there's like, hey, how you doing. Yeah, we talked to your buddies up there, and they said that you like this stuff, so we brought you the stud all you're murdering all my people. Right, You didn't know what was around there, but it wasn't something that was unique just to what was going on there. This is at the same time that you're still dealing with the EBB and flow and expansion of you know, Muslims conquering parts of Europe, seating over North Africa, expansion closing the gap on what previously been the Silk Road, which eventually set up population centers and grew these major cities on these pilgrim trails. I mean, this stuff is still actively going on at the time, and it's and it's you know, and it's all fascinating. And yet I I, I, who nerd out on history, am not allowed to process it because we don't want that holiday there. Yeah, well what are we doing with that holiday? It is inarguable if you think that America's if you think America has not been a net positive forety society, I don't know what I can do for you. We're just gonna have to agree to disagree. But I think it has. I think most people, even with all the problems that they have with it, and and and you know, the the horrific stuff that's also part of the American story, it is inarguable that the influence of the United States as at the very least been felt by every country in the world short those uh, the dudes over there on North Set and all Island. Although to be fair, like two of the people they that we know they've murdered have been from the North American continent, So I don't know, maybe they you know, they weren't able to ignore. Do you believe that? Then you have to understand the importance of what Columbus Day symbolizes. And it's not just Columbus. All right, probably, all right, go ahead and try to cancel me for that. Do whatever you're gonna do. I know you're very busy, all of you moonbats this morning, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four, all right, coming up on the show, because I rambled on about that, Like the more I read on this dude outside of you know, in the Palm Springs area there for the Trump prowley in California, the more I read about this guy, and then I read other people commenting about him, like he didn't strike me as somebody who was he was a would be Trump assassin, And frankly, I don't Normally I don't understand why Fox is still using that. I guess they're using that language because federal officials are but like people. This dude sounds like a super sovereign citizen. Dude, this sounds this and which which makes it that much more dumb. Look, I don't agree with all of the laws that they have in California, especially as they pertain to firearms. I'm smart enough to know that you don't go trapesing around with a bunch of weapons at a security checkpoint going to an event especially in the state of California. Any event, but let alone an event for somebody who's recently been you know, winged at one of his one of his own events. It's not going to end well for you. Because I see people like Mindy Robinson and others like, now, this is our guy, and I understand from a sovereign citizen perspective, You're like, oh, these laws don't apply to me. I didn't consent to him, and I'm not here to get into a debate about it. I'm just I'm one of these people who's like, all right, let's figure this out. Rationally, was this thing a thing? And if it is a thing, what is the motivation. That's why I get so frustrated when they do things like, well, we can't put the manifesto out because you know the dangers, and I'm like, I just want to understand this.
Speaker 2: You know, I was thinking the same thing about the sovereign citizen, right, Yeah, you've seen this all all the time on life people.
Speaker 1: I see these videos out, Yeah, I see these videos out. Yeah, they're amazing.
Speaker 2: They always have like a fake license plate that they print out and which he did, right, And then a lot of them always have, you know, weapons like they're super ultra libertarians, right and yeah, and it's just like the law doesn't apply to me. I'm not a citizen, I'm a traveler. All this nonsense that always gets you know, they try to defend themselves in court. It never goes their way because it's all ridiculous. But I was reading too, I think it was the same thing for me. What you said, Mindy Robinson Mandy Robinson, Yeah, I think she was the one I was reading where she said he has ties to the old Bundy Ranch incident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was. He's he's he's flush with those dudes. And you know, and I've gotten uh, people, I have my thoughts about the Bundy Rams thing, and I can approach it actually from somebody who's also also understand And I tried to explain this. I said, you know, there's a lot of people who don't like Bundy who probably think about the government the way that he does. That also are stock producers out in the Western United States. We share the frustration, especially those of us who have property that used to be part of our family, homesteaded property for generations, and then they're like, you know, put some national force over here and some other stuff. We're going to start a reclamation process, reclaiming these lands. Thanks for taking care of them, not yours anymore, and so we have to go. We have are grazing, We have grazing permits that we have to have to graze on land that we owned, that the family doesn't own anymore. That's the reality of it. And we don't necessarily like the system. We don't like the level of federal land ownership, and in Ata is the worst they have. I think in the lower forty. I think maybe Alaska is a percentage is more federally owned, but I'm sure it is, but not by much. And so like we and we can quibble over those. But that's where this guy's head's at. He's not there to to grease Trump, who knows why I was there, But yeah, for them to assassination attempt, I'm not convinced of that, I guess is what I would say.
Speaker 2: Last I was reading to him out of change. But I believe the Trump campaign wasn't calling it an assassination attempt.
Speaker 1: No, And you know, I don't know that that's politics. I think that's just the reality of it. You didn't think this guy's a lunatic. That's fine, I think, you know, trying to trying to get in within a security perimeter with fake license plate, which is what started this, by the way, I don't know if you know this. It's the the fake license plate is really what ramped everything up. And then once that was on there, now they're going to get into it. And rightfully so, by the way, right you got a guy coming through a security checkpoint. He's he's got himself an HP printer and actually had some ink for once. And and that's not that, that's sus as the kids say. So you know, go ahead and look into that. But I don't know, I haven't seen any crazy writings. And frankly, if you wanted a dude to Patsy, that'd be an easy dude to Patsy Man, right, because he's probably written some stuff that's you know, in some online form be like, oh, look there's where his head's at, you know, a lot of Tree of Liberty stuff or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's old video of him at the RNC talking about like his one thing he was pissed off about was that it wasn't he couldn't use just use cash. It was all cashless at the rn c OH.
Speaker 1: I hated that, dude. And you know what, and I don't know if that's the old man in me or either this stuff's legally tender or not. I told you I'd never flown through the Jet Blue terminal up at but Kennedy and I flew through last year on a flight, and the entire terminal and I mean this the entire terminal. And for those of you who uh uh no, it was, yeah, it was Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's really hard to go to another terminal there and and get back because you have to leave security and then come back. And so I'm stuck in the Jet Blue turnal, which is nice and new, and I realized not only is it cash, you have to do all the ordering through apps. So even though you walk into this restaurant, you know, it looks like a bar restaurant, like steakhouse kind of place, go in there and there's a guy behind there, and you just logically assume that, like, hey, how you doing, kind of see here's the menus, that's what's up this And this is not during COVID, but it was really open during COVID, so it and they're like, oh, no, you got to scan this QR on the bar. I'm not going to talk to you and then only to have questions and then order it and then I'll bring it to you. And the guy was nice, don't get me wrong, but he was like, now this is the process. And I realized as I went there and I went another couple places, is you can't use cash there at all. And I don't know, I'm one of these weird people likes to use cash for little stuff. I don't know why it is. So when I went over and got like a water over at the you know, the little news whatever it is that's in all the airports, Oh no, I'm sorry, sure, everything, And then even then you don't even get in line to talk to a person. Really, so I share the frustration. This dude sounds a little more passionate about it, but you know, everybody's got their thing. Frankly, that's a harmless thing, right, because he's probably right, you should take cash. I remember people used to be so you remember back in the day that especially greasy spoon restaurants and a lot of a lot of Chinese restaurants too, they didn't take credit cards. There's a lot of holdouts. What's the place something of Finches? You guys remember Finches, the restaurant, that greasy spoon that was right off the P Street exit and Raleigh get right off and it's just boom. It was right there on the right side when he got to the bottom of the right before they you know, changed everything like Finches. You the amount of people when I'd go, because I'd go there on the regular, on the weekends, because like the dude made these the home fries really good. The secret was Paprika made him tell me when they were closing what all he was putting in there. But that was as a cash only joint man, and I remember people be frustrated about that because they were all like everything went on the card, which I understand from a management standpoint, Fine, whatever, I try to use debit card for anything and everything if I'm gonna use plastic, But like I understood it, and now we're like, it's completely one eighty on that stuff. So what are you gonna do? All right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four, So I'm gonna hold off calling it a h assassination attempt at this point, by the way, here is uh sorry, I had to relug into the next gen. Here is from the the old video what Ross is referring to.
Speaker 2: So one thing I don't get is that everything at this convention, after Republican National Convention is cashless.
Speaker 3: This whole place is cashless.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: See, that's a Republican National Convention behind me, wonderful people, wonderful time.
Speaker 1: It's not happy that it's all cashless. Yeah, listen to that assassin man and.
Speaker 2: There's photos with him with I think Don Trump Junior in with the vivic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're gonna have to convince me. You're gonna have to convince me with this share with the Shriff's cut too. Yeah yeah, all right. So here's from initially what we're being presented with from a law enforcement perpose.
Speaker 5: Showed up with multiple passports with different names, an unregistered vehicle with fake license plate.
Speaker 1: I just want to point out, and I'm on record, this guy's an idiot. We agree this guy not not because he thinks there should be care of the RNC, but because he knowingly drove into a security perimeter with the Jason Bourne pack. Okay, that started with a fake license plate that anyone with you know, two brain cells to rub together, knows that if that thing gets pinged by law enforcement in that situation, there's a high likelihood they're gonna have a conversation with you. Thank all this other stuff and you're trying to hand him paperwork because ross you forgot that. That's the other thing that in the Sovereign City and Citizen video. You guys just drive around with a binder all day, but not one you can quick search.
Speaker 2: It's like a Hallmark seven again. It's old the stuff they print off the internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do. There's a whole there's literally kits for this stuff. Look, I love rabbit holes, man, I'm going down. It convinced me, and they have like crinible like stuff. But it requires you to have some working knowledge of it to make the argument. So a lot of it. A lot of times you get in that pressure situation. That's how these videos are, and they're just incoherent with the argument. Is other times people that are very like by the book and for a moment you're like, oh my gosh, that's gonna work. Yeah I know it didn't because the judge is all read up on aim. He's ready to go so anyway.
Speaker 5: If you're asking me right now, I probably did have deputies that prevented the third assassination attempt.
Speaker 2: If we are that politically.
Speaker 5: Lost, that we have lost sight of common sense and reality and reason, that we can't say that, holy crap, what did he show up with all of that stuff for?
Speaker 1: And loaded guns?
Speaker 5: And we're going to and we're and I'm going to be accused of being dramatic. We have a serious, serious problem in this country because this is common sense and reason. I saw some of you there yesterday. You didn't have guns and fake id's. I don't know how else to explain it well.
Speaker 1: And I'm actually disappointed in that you're telling me that the only two options that your investigation will yield is everything's good, everything's fine, or he was there for an assassination. Do you have anything else other than the fact that he's driving around And by the way, is driving around not with the fake paperwork, I want to be clear with you, but is driving around with essentially the same amount of firepower in his truck or his vehicle that I have had in my vehicle going to school. And I know that bothers some of you, but it's true. I had a gun rack him there. In the back of my truck, I had a pistol in my glovebox that I have. I have literally during traffic stops. You call this white privilege, I don't care whatever that. During traffic stops, I've literally had to stat there to talk to an officer who I knew, right they were having a super Hey, how's your mom doing? Why are you speeding? Why you being an idiot? I'm gonna get my stuff for you. Fred Fred Hepp was one of the officers who was who literally was the one who I begged not to tell my mom when he busted us at a party, because I thought jail would be less painful. Yeah, you just leave me in here, it's fine, right, And I'm like, hey, but it's under the uh and then you know whatever was in there, He's like, all right, whatever, still talking. Boom, here you go. I'm not out to assassinator do anything. I'm here to shoot a coyote if I see it on the way in or out, and uh, We're gonna go bust up some old appliances outside of town over on the old Camino prop.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie. You sound like a terrorist.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm kind of scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, hey, yeah that's good. That's kind of how Trump kept us from getting into wars man be unpredictable. But uh, and so in your in your scale, in your your bell curve here of what the dude's up to. Can't he just be dumb and up to uh, you know, his opinion being that the laws don't apply to him, but also not be there to murder somebody? Or do you have to keep the narrative that anyone who would dare you know, operate from this mindset even if they never technically, you know, have a run in with law enforcement in some big criminal manner, that they're automatically an assassin. And frankly, what's crazy about it is, remember the reason for not wanting to release the manifesto is they thought that they're in Nashville, is they thought that it would people would see it and then they would be unable to not be an assassin. Right. People are arguing the money thing with me. That's I'm not here arguing that with you, right, but it says for legal I got it. I got it. So because you're arguing with to me, you're an assassin. I just want you to understand that person emailing me he would be an assassin under the sheriff's eyes, because I feel like there's a logical middle ground here, and that's a dude who wants to tell you about how he's a traveler, but not how he's an assassin, because he's probably not unless you show me anything, and I haven't seen anything six forty nine. Hang on, by the way, I don't want to. I'm gonna probably install the VEM out there. What what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What? Ross? What are you? What are you laughing about?
Speaker 2: No, I'm loading the audio this morning right in my I'm getting old, dude. So like, I took it up to the monitor to look at the name, and I'm like, is that vern His name is vern right, because couldn't possibly be Vem?
Speaker 1: What is VEM?
Speaker 2: It has to be Oh my god, it's them.
Speaker 1: It's them. It's like Vim and Vigor, but VEM and vigor or something. And then it was vern. Uh to be fair, if it was Vernon. He was like, we were warned right right right for years. By the time we like, we uh, we should have had a beat on this guy. Dude's been like the whole time. Ernest was talking about did you did? Did vern sit right with you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: The dude was shady, shame I didn't trust him.
Speaker 1: Oh I want to get on camera. Right. Every time you know, address him, there's there's some weird situation that's likely the the you know, Verne's fault. It's like, why would you can? It's like that kid you hung out with that your parents never liked, and and they battled with either barring you for it or just kind of shaming you into not doing it because they never trusted him for whatever reason. And then only years later, when you're you know, you're off starting your family, and then that dude stills the cruise in the high school parking lot, You're like, oh, maybe mom was right right? Yeah? So, but no, it's them. And let me just tell you. If you came to you're like, my name's them, and I'm a sovereign citizen, I'd be like Dad, sounds about right. I'm making broad sweeping judgments. I apologize anyway. That's it. That's why this thing is so wild.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, so here we go. Yeah. So, Miller forty nine claimed he's a Trump supporters today after he was arrested Saturday afternoon near Coachella, near a checkpoint. That's the other thing. California loves checkpoints. Also, I'm sure somebody who's on the email was gonna hear is gonna hear this, and it will It'll start a bunch of incessant gossip among the HOA style. I'm not in HOA, but like the HOA mindset that is people within my neighborhood, So h ross I got an email and very very occasionally it's it's essentially an email the ghost everyone who lives right on my block there all right, and normally it's like, hey, if the city said something, they're going to be doing something. The guy who's taken upon himself to kind of be the d which I appreciate this by the way. It's very helpful for me because I miss a lot of stuff and he'll just reiterate it. So it's not h o A, but it's a mindset and mostly it's okay. That being said, it's this one and without getting into the totality of it, basically one of the homeowners, it's a family. They got three kids that are all under I think ten maybe I don't know. I think they're good kids, like they're polite and all that stuff. But anyway, it says bonus Halloween, and I'm like, oh lord, what is that? All right? So basically, my neighbor wants all the other neighbors participate in a farce. Basically, they want to have they want to do an event where they have a bonus Halloween. I don't know if it's just for their kids, friend group or whatever. And they're asking neighbors if they would basically be available because Halloween is on a Thursday.
Speaker 2: Is this like a bunch of kids standing on them selves in like a trench coat I have? We should have a bonus Halloween?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no do the whole thing sounds sketch, that's and that is one of my theories, right, And but the thing is, the thing is they want they want to have a Halloween party for the kids, but they want to do it on Saturday, which is November second, by the way, and they're wondering if we have leftover candy, if during this timeframe we would do it. Basically, we kind of partially open the front door and turn on the light and then the kids are going to do a bonus thing. And it's I don't really understand the reasoning behind it, other than they were They're going to have this party, which is fine. Have have the party over with the kids. I'm sure they'll be fine, but you know, they want everyone to have to go through the thing again. And you know how I feel about Halloween, man.
Speaker 2: And you've said from the beginning, you believe it's like a socialist endeavor.
Speaker 1: It's a socialist propaganda piece, right, Think think about it. Think about it. It's you want something that you don't have, that you're not gonna pay for, but I have it, or you think I have it, and then you think to yourself, you know what, I'm gonna go over there and demand it. No, you didn't ask what did you just say to me?
Speaker 3: Ross?
Speaker 1: What did you just say to me when I opened the door? Did you say? May I please have a candy? Or did what else? Did you say? What did you say? If you're a.
Speaker 2: Little kid, you would say trick or treat?
Speaker 1: Or treat? That's an ultimatum? And what is the what is the ultimatum that if I don't provide you a treat? Trick? Right?
Speaker 2: Property damage?
Speaker 1: Property damage? Yeah, so you just told me that you want something that I have that you feel entitled to because I have more of them than you, largely because I'm an adult, right and I've paid my dues and now I have I have a bigger candy budget. Even though I don't really eat candy. You expect that I'm gonna have it, and and that's the it's even more audaccy. That's like coming over to my house. Like you know, what's something you don't keep in your house, Ross, that most people probably keep in their house.
Speaker 2: Toilet paper.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a problem, man.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's too like poverty. We use like aluminum foil because it's very shiny, it looks over it is well yeah, yeah, okay, all right, you weren't expecting that word.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I've never I've never used the bathroom at Ross's house, and that's right, and I gotta change. I'm okay with that. So anyway, uh, let's just say Ross didn't have coffee. Okay, you just go with something normal. Let's just go with coffee, right, you don't have coffee, you don't drink it. I don't have a coffee. I don't want to buy one, but whatever, right, And I go over to Ross's house, Hey, you want something to drink. It's some water. We got water on the fridge with the alarm, or you know, some juice or what would you like it?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I want coffee. Well we don't have to know.
Speaker 2: One thing.
Speaker 1: One thing that they don't have that most people do is alcohol in my home. Right, Wow, that was that was low hanging for Yeah. Yeah, so that you come over and you you that you demand whatever. Yeah I want a beer?
Speaker 2: Not acceptable.
Speaker 1: I want to be Oh you don't have what? No? Oh what if I uh, what if I vandalize your your your your house. If you don't give me a beer, you throw me out of your house, and rightfully so I vandalyze it on the way out. So yeah, yea socialist propaganda. Oh that other that person is richer and you hasn't demanded and if they don't give it to you break their stuff. I feel like that's the mindset. That's what's wrong with this country. I love it. Always get angry emails from parents who were at like Spirit Halloween over the weekend. They're all pumped. They're like, oh my gosh, with my kids. I like, well, they need to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Did you hear about spirit Halloween. O. They're going to have they're going to turn into a Christmas after the Halloween season is over.
Speaker 1: That was a lot of abandoned building. Yeah, so you know we'll stretch that out. That's a license to prim money. I don't know who the genius is on that thing. Probably owned by China. I don't you know, consider considering the Uh, let's just say the tensile strength of some of the costumes I've seen over the years out of there. But they make great memes. So there's that. All right. So they're gonna do the Christmas? Oh why not? So are you?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna participate in Halloween? Are you just gonna say no?
Speaker 1: Is this same?
Speaker 2: You finally draw the line and the sand same time.
Speaker 1: I know I've draw on the line lots of years, But because I had, I've been thinking of ways not have to deal with it. And it doesn't matter. I can make the house look as foreboding as possible, and inevitably it doesn't matter. It'd be a Tuesday night. Because that's the problem with it. I don't just want to sit here and tease your kids and uh and make them cry. It's also the part where I thought we had an agreement, like your house has to look like somebody you know is home and or lives there. And over the years I've experienced that not to be the case, and I've tried to deal with it in several ways, one of which is to do the annual what's in the pantry that's been in there too long? And then you know, throw them in a little box and when the kids knock, make them choose between baby corn and beans. But you know what, even can goods are too damn expensive.
Speaker 2: We've been giving away like the same thing for like decades and it feels eighteen years now, which.
Speaker 1: Is okay, somebody will want be I like baby corn. No, No, I didn't get around to eat.
Speaker 2: And we do the bowl in the porch, of course, because we're going to do our own trigger treating with Lincoln, right right, So I leave a big old bowl of chicken wings, like buffalo wings. And last year the neighbors got so pissed off because I guess one of the kids got the ghost pepper in their eyes when they talk. Yeah, that's listening to eat them better. It clearly says take one wing. Yeah, it says take one wing.
Speaker 1: And don't rub it in your eyes a little more on yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah. So now you be like, and you have a camera, said, do you check to see if the honor system has been or you just whatever?
Speaker 2: Don't care to be honest. I just assume because their kids, they're not going to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know why look at the tape and confirm your worst fears that right there. But I don't know, people love posting those ring door cams of you know, some kids, and you know, half the time it's not even a kid. Every year there's a video where some kid goes up to the porch, grabs one, comes back, and then a moment later you see their absolute slug of a parent go up and in part a horrible life lesson on their kid. Are they just stroll over and dump the bowl in their purse or whatever and you're just say, oh, your kid's kid's costume was good and they're doomed around you. So anyway, but daddy is coming up? Are you guys figure out costumes and all that there? Ross? Are you you got the kid?
Speaker 2: Because listen, every year's costume is sort of like it's not like a typical costume that a kid would use like a kid would pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's had some interesting selections over the years.
Speaker 2: So you know, he's a big fan of the game Simulator three. He's a bad fan of it. He's spin runs that he can be beat the whole game in like fifty four minutes or something. It's stupid. We actually talked to the developers of the game and they said that even they can't do that. Like, we had an email exchange back and forth, and he's actually he's actually found some glitches, like game breaking glitches in the game that we've reported to the companies called Coffee Stayed North. We've reported them, and like I said, we had communication back and forth. They've actually created several patches for Lincoln. He's pointed out saying, hey, if you do this, it breaks your game, and they're like, we had no idea, and they they've they've had to patch the game because of him.
Speaker 1: He should be a beta tester man.
Speaker 2: So all he wants to be this year is a goat. Okay, so he's gonna be a goat and he's gonna in the game. You can dress up your goat and got simulator, so he'll be wearing a red flannel shirt over it and his red shoes. You know, he's a big fan of red shoes, always has.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So typically when we walk him up, because he his his costumes are always a little off, but he loves his costume and we're gonna support his costume. Typically walk up to the door. You know, the parents are always like.
Speaker 1: What are you? What are you?
Speaker 2: You're a he Man or you're a g I Joe or whatever the kids are into these days, and every time Lincoln walks up we have to explain it. But whatever, if he's having fun, we don't care.
Speaker 1: Wait, do you think there's a probability that kids are up to he Man and g I Joe these days?
Speaker 2: You got to be amazing, good old skeletor.
Speaker 1: Who wouldn't want to be skeleton? Oh? Man, there's so many yeah yeah, yeah yeah. And so is he aware of the screaming goats? Could we do a combo cost Oh?
Speaker 2: He's aware?
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's away. He should practice that a lot. He does.
Speaker 2: He does. You know that scene in Dumb and Dumber where he says do you want to hear the most? And he just yells inside the Lily the Puppy Mobile Lincoln will be playing his game, no matter what it is, will be sitting home playing his game. And if he falls in a pit or his character dies, doesn't matter what the game. He's playing Dark Souls yesterday. Yeah, and you know it comes up on the screen you died. He He'll just blurt out as loud as can be. Ball like that, And that is the most annoying sound you've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Sounds like it, well, I've never heard it, and it happens. It happens repeatedly at two o'clock in the morning, you're sleeping. Also here ball. Here's another thing I just thought of, too ready for Ready for this them. If there's a dude on your block named them, that's the house you have a conversation with your kids about not trick or treating right. So, sorry to pick on the vem's here today, but I'm just realizing it comes full circle on these stories.
Speaker 2: But that's like a hermit name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's straight up a dude. Although I shouldn't say that because my mom had one of these because she thought it was funny. And it says trespasses will be shot, survivors will be shot again. But you think they mean it right, or if the ball goes into that in Vem's yard, that's where the ball lives. That's the that's Vem's ball now. But presidential Sassin, I don't know. Not quite convinced all right, coming up on the show we had our weekend shows. I'm starting to get a little vibe for where this thing's going because I wanted to know who the Patsy was going to be, because it clearly isn't going to be Kamala. If this thing is as bad as the Real Clear Politics average indicates, which you know, I feel about the polls, so I'll take a little wait and see approach. But I saw an interesting graph and basically what it did, and let me retweet this. I tweeted it earlier. Am I gonna get I'm gonna get algorithm for this? Aren't I retweeting my own tweet? Whatever? Don't care. I just reposted it, so it's near the top. I saw this on Friday, and it's a this day in history. And what it is is the Real Clear Politics average for eight states, eight swing states, Wisconsin, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Arizona, North Carolina, Georgia, and Michigan. And it is a snapshot of the three previews of the current and then the two previous presidential election cycles. So Hillary, Joe and Kamala, all right, and it's all what what was the earned status on October eleventh? And if you go to Biden and you go to Clinton in six of the eight, Clinton is leading in seven of the eight, Joe Biden is leading in the I'm sorry, I say eight, it's seven. Excuse me, it's seven. And then eight is the national average? All right? In the current breakdown, real clear politics average whole thing October eleventh, past three cycles, six of the states are being led by Trump and only one of them, Wisconsin are they showing Kamla with the lead, but it's zero point three percent. It's Trump for every other one, though within a percentage point, so likely within the margin of era either way. So essentially toss ups. All seven are toss ups. For all practical purposes, the national average is probably a toss up. I'm assuming that the margin of victory is at least two and it's one point eight, but it leans to Harris, which is kind of interesting because again these are the swing states and she's getting absolutely destroyed by previous standards, In fact, the average a lead for Joe Biden on October eleventh was ten point three and for Hillary it was six.
Speaker 2: On the national average again at one point eight, but the end result was a much closer. He always outperforms the polls.
Speaker 1: Always THEMS outperforms the polls. With the Hillary one, you could argue that it was soft, and especially when you get into the Bell weathers, which used to matter except in the Joe Biden election, where it crazily didn't matter. Trump is dominating in those. So whose fault is it? I'm starting to get the sense that Tim Walls is going to be the escapegoat, which is saying something too right that the vice president who can't It's not just that he didn't perform, right, that's the complaint. Normally they pick a vice presidential person and usually it's strategically. Here it was so they didn't pick the jew, right, Let's be honest. I mean, that's you can't convince me that this wasn't about not wanting Shapiro because they thought the Israel haters would be mad? Straight up? What's going on? In my opinion? That being said, Normally you just don't get a bump, right, You know, it's like the Sarah Palin thing. That's where a lot of people are head scratched. You're like, why are you bringing Palan? And now their argument was women voters, but they didn't have the apparatus or the messaging for that. But it wasn't a geography thing. A lot of times it's geography, right. If you're a you're a Northeast guy or even a you know, a West Coast guy, and you want you want to ensure that the South is going, you picked somebody from the south. This is this is one hundred percent. Look Al Gore was almost exclusively chosen because of his location, and then he lost his state. They thought they could flip the state, but with Tim Walls, Minnesota wasn't even really a conversation.
Speaker 5: And that.
Speaker 1: But they're going to hang this thing around them when everybody realizes that even if it was Shapiro in there, Kamal is still unlikable man, people still don't trust her. And Barack Obama scolding people it ain't gonna work anyway. We'll be right back. Hang on. You were busy recovering from what I'm assuming was a large ingestion of of adult spirits to wipe away the you know, the Pats game yesterday, but no, we first thing we hit it is it is a high holy day at the Olive Guard. Of course are open, come on man, license to print money right here? Columbus day. Absolutely, So to answer your question that's going on, did you put out your Columbus they inflatables?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah, which you do that in March? Right, you do it in March.
Speaker 2: I've got the Pinta, the Santa Maria and this year I put out my Rocky Balboa inflatable.
Speaker 1: Would you bragging? What do you feel? Do you feel it? Just feel a little bad. There's people right now in the in this economy which Kamala had nothing to do with, who can barely afford at Nina let alone. You know the collection guy, I bet you were a guy who had all the transformers and bring him to school to show other kids.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually the opposite. It was completely poor.
Speaker 1: So now yeah, now that you have the means, you're like, give me all the inflatables. So did the clerk quite? Did the clerk look at you where he's like all of them?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 1: Are you serious? You know, like when the Story of the Old farmer walks into the car dealership, nobody will talk to him because he covered in pig poop, and then he buys three trucks cash, Like, I gotta I think that's what that had to be. At the inflatable store.
Speaker 2: The neighbors are always confused at the Rocky Balboa inflatable And I'm like, he was a great Italian American. The Italian you should do.
Speaker 1: I'd make an example as you should conquer one of your neighbors, put the other ones unnoticed, right, be like just be like, why are you in my yard? Uh? This is my yard, sir? Yeah? Why are you in my yard? Is the question here? Oh man? All right? So yeah, we got we got that going for us. By the way, good to see that Barack Obama coming out and deciding he was gonna scold all the black men. Uh, that didn't horribly backfire over the weekend, you guys see some of the reaction to that. I don't feel like that was well received. How do I know how to watch a video of Lewis farra CON's talking about how Trump, which take that for what it's worth, guys, has a giant anti Semite. So if we could just not put. If Trump can avoid the urge to be in a photo with him, I appreciate that. Uh and uh. I don't know. I saw a bunch of stuff. I'm not super familiar with rapper and record producer Lord Jamar. I did check like he's got legitimate credit. But I saw he was sitting down for an interview for something mouse and I saw a snippet of this. In fact, I'm going to retweet this right now. It's got a lot of obscenity in it. I'm just letting you know, all right, but I'll either I have the transcript here in front of me, and here's what happened. I don't know how politically involved this dude was before, but I get the feeling he wasn't. But now you irritate you guys ever do anything that you weren't going to do, but somebody had to open their mouth and say something, and you're just like, you know what, f that guy. Now I'm going to do this thing because I lived my life looking for those opportunities. I'm a big fan of those opportunities, and I you know, it's petty, No. Sometimes people just need karma to let him know that maybe they need to stop doing stupid stuff. But they get him on one question. He won't shut up. And he says people want to act like Trump is the worst. I'm gonna edit this and just leave out all the obscenities, but just know they're there. People want to act like Trump is the worst guy in the world. But guess what, he was already president. What the hell are you talking about that didn't have But oh, he wants to make himself a dictator for life. The guys in his eighties, What does that even mean? And the whole thing is taken out of context anyway, It's ridiculous. You're worried about twenty twenty five, but you already ran the twenty twenty scandemic. Right, Yeah, I don't know if you know, but that's a thought that still permeate people's brains. He says, you think you're gonna shame somebody. You're not bullying me to voting for her. Absolutely not. Oh you're not supporting a black woman. She's not black, she's Indian, she ain't black. The sentiment on the street is people. People's not the word that are used. It's a different word. Are not messing around with this woman? They see right through her. And I'll tell you what black women, they ain't either. And there's another sentiment that when it comes to choosing the important men in her life, she couldn't even be bothered to do that for her husband or her running mate. That's that's a dude who just got triggered and is now if he votes. Likely he probably wasn't going to vote, judging by the way that he's delivering this. But he didn't care, and now he cares. And the question is how made you do that too, just out of spite that they'll do something.
Speaker 2: The one thing I was saying across the board from on social media from people in the black community, yeah they kept they I saw this repeated over and over again. People comparing it to the absentee father who shows up after like, you know, ten twenty years or whatever and is now telling you how do you live your life?
Speaker 1: For once?
Speaker 3: Four years?
Speaker 2: Is a very common sentiment. Yeah, where have you been? And he's coming across. He used to come across, like his politics are not very articular. You could watch him speak and you could understand why people can maybe fall for it well because.
Speaker 1: They people see it as an opportunity then right, because they didn't know the reality of where it was going.
Speaker 2: But now he's coming across is bitter and angry.
Speaker 1: And the thing the thing is too, it's like, and this is this doesn't just go for black people. This is an inherent thing, especially when he gets into socioeconomic stuff. It's it's it's many politicians. One of the things they struggle with, which is why they do all these stupid stunts to appear more common man, is their lives, especially when you get into the wealth perspective, Their wives, their lives, their lives are not relatable to people. And uh, and at that point, it's very easy to go, oh, there's some dude who just came here in a private jet and somehow got rich in four years to the two of one hundred million because he's all of a sudden a good investor.
Speaker 2: It has like four mentions or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the hell does that guy know about me?
Speaker 6: But is that?
Speaker 1: What does that dude know? And and then so you see that and you know, again it's not just a race thing, it's a it's a common the common reaction. What does that guy have in common with me? Nothing not to worry about. This guy doesn't even have to wait for traffic in many circumstances. And I know it could be petty little stuff, but petty little stuff drives people, man, because sometimes you think it's petty but it's not.
Speaker 2: But then you have other people that are like, oh, well Trump is obviously he has a mansioned, So what's the difference. Well, what Trump isn't pretending to be something that he's not. No, he's like, look at all my stuff. In fact, here, let me put my name on it, so you know what's mine. Hey, do you want some stuff too? How about I help you get more stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or I just don't take as much of your stuff, right, Yeah? People relate to that. If you're not making apologies for who you are, that's you know, to your point. People act like, so, you know, once people find out that this guy enjoys being wealthy and is braggadocious and all this, do you think people are stupid? Who who was on Bill Maher over the weekend just getting shouted? Oh it was Buck Sexton. And of course they bring in this chick from CNN who who basically the whole time was just like yelling over him and it was just awful but anyway, Buck's on there. It was strange because Buck seemed a little nervous. But also look at the lions Denny's in and he just and he but he tried to make the point. He's like, here's what you guys don't understand, because they more and them were going, oh, well, you know, I don't understand it because this guy is rich. You know, this guy he doesn't how could he identify with It's not that he doesn't And Buck said it, and he's correct, he said it. They don't care that he's rich. They care that they're the only He's the only one who says, you know what, yeah, if you if you're a white male and you and you want to make a political point, I'll listen to you. Right, I'll take that into account. Not that he doesn't. He has to discount everybody else. I mean, he does have to make decision calls. But he's the only he's the only one validating, uh, you know, a bunch of the voting percentage. But you've chosen to reject so you can make ads, ads like that horrible ad, which I did not send to Ross because I would have felt bad. But I'm sure he saw Ross with all the dudes for Kamala. Did you see did they find one normal? There wasn't one person. If you told me I was gonna go walk into the Cleveland Draft House or something, you know, it's down south to Raleigh there where you get. You know, it's a very blue collar crowd that comes in. They're nice folks, live in the outer suburbs. Definitely the Joco contingent.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: There isn't a single dude in that ad that they put out of these quote unquote normal guys that totally you know, just like you and me that I would expect to see in a setting like that. And yet that's how people are and how people live. Man.
Speaker 2: Well, first off, that the ad you're talking about is the most cringe thing I've ever heard. But you see, they went in to the background of the of the people in that ad. Oh, they did some investigating in.
Speaker 1: The regular blue collar probably steel meal stuff like that. It's a bunch of theater kids who are are you know, this is what a guy acts like, This is what it is. And they went and they're all they have the I don't know how they did it, but they went into it and they found their names they know who these people are, and they're burden. They're all, you know, democrats, and one of them had like an Antifa background.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 2: They're they're not they're they're pretending to be people in those ads that they're not right, And.
Speaker 1: That doesn't shock people. But it's the whole premise of your ad. Is that right? I just assume everyone that acts in these is either starving to death or death or is one hundred percent all in. I got it. But in this case you're like, no, no, these are the regular people. And I'm like, I don't know that they are. And the other thing is is if you've lived there, or spend any time or just paid attention in movies, the hills, the hills in the coastal mountains of California which permeate the LA area and and you know, all the way up the coast there are incredibly recognizable. You know, you have that that tan grassy, very few trees, right, and then the trees that they do have. I and as somebody who lived in Santa Barbara for years when I went to school and we lived in the sanny Neez Valley and the mountains up there, they look unique, so unique that anytime I see a movie where they're like, oh, we're like there's a movie where there's a Hacksaw ridge. You know the opening seeing a Hacksaw where they're at the range and they're shooting.
Speaker 2: That's a great movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, the and and they're like, we're at Camp Lea June in North Carolina. And then they have like rolling hills and I'm like, yeah, you're not, well you're not, You're I can tell that you're in like the senny Neez Valley or the sad Juaquin Valley up towards Apple Valley, like and where you guys shoot because the topography is so noticeable. So they had all these dudes who are clearly in these coastal southern California mountain communities where you do have some red, but you really don't. You have a lot of moon bats who wanted acridge, right and so and uh no, I'm like yeah, no, yeah, that that farmer from Los Alevos. Shut up. That's that's not who that is. And so that's you know, where you find yourself with these But yeah, that thing is so cringey man all right. Seven forty six Race Stagic is here. Is it over with us? Maybe in spirit? Maybe not?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is it over?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait, Lions score again?
Speaker 1: Well you did damn near murder one of the best young players in the NFL. Yeah you see the injury.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, should your.
Speaker 1: Leg and ankles smell like a pin wheel?
Speaker 3: No, but it did, I guess it.
Speaker 1: Can you scored?
Speaker 5: What not?
Speaker 3: You're kicking nine? Well, thank you? I appreciate that. Yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: But dude, the problem is I don't. I don't not going to tease you real bad because we're going to play these a holes next week.
Speaker 3: Oh good luck with that. Thank you for softening them up for yeah, we yes, yeah, I won't get into too much. The problem is the guy they put the mic in front of. First. Everybody clamors around Jerry Jones like he's the one I you know.
Speaker 1: What he when he did a shot on like the third quarter, they panned him in his box and he looked like Jimmy Carter watching the Jets the other day. That's like, oh gosh, Jet.
Speaker 3: Watch bye week and they whatever they think bringing back Parsons and that. No, if I was Parsons, why would you want to sign a long term deal? I'd be like, I'm not signing anything. I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: I think if you just give Dak more money? Yeah, why not?
Speaker 3: He said, look in the mirror. How many years it's the same old with him? How many times? So could the mirror got to get here.
Speaker 1: For all the bad stuff, then I'll leave me. But the things that were that blew my mind were those two interceptions in the end zone where it's like the Detroit players seem more surprised than anybody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then Cooper Rush comes in throws an interception. McCarthy. You see his especially he goes wow, like like he's surprised or something. Did he say that when Dak threw him, like he wouldn't whatever?
Speaker 6: Ye with Mike, with the group the way they includes three Cowboys fans and like, you guys, I felt bad kicking him when they were down, and I'm like, that's when you know what's going back because we.
Speaker 1: Talked trash right right regardless, and it's just like this sucks man. We've all been there, so yeah, it ain't going to and I recently but no, not recently, you guys AnyWho? Yeah, weatherwise, huh ah.
Speaker 3: From this, it's kind of crazy because it's ten to fifteen to twenty degrees milder this morning it was yesterday morning, and then tomorrow morning is going to be about that much colder with a front coming in with lots of sunshine and a few clouds. Still could make the load of mid seventies today with a breeze, and then tonight we're in the low to mid forties. So take a quick look this morning. Yeah, most of us are in the fifties, even seeing a few sixties around, especially in the around the trial. And then tomorrow, like we said, mid upper sixties for daytime highs Tomorrow night low to mid forties, then sunshine for the rest of the week. Highs in the upper fifties to low sixties Wednesday and Thursday, maybe back into the upper sixties Friday, but the overnight loads are gonna get chili mid to upper thirties and maybe a first frost for some of us, especially in the mountains, so some chili air. The message still is good though in terms of any significant rainfall, none in the forecast.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll hold you to that and talk to you in hour sir, All right, coming up on the show What Not to Do when visiting Sparta in your in your nineties. I don't know why we have to explain this, but we will will. Also, can you just leave elderly nice couples alone who don't so weird? I understand that tat. You know, when there's a big story, like you know, hurricane or whatever, you got to find all these dutle niche angles and whatnot. I'll tell you that editors love that stuff. All right, what are we doing on the sixteenth day for the hurricane? I have this one little unique thing which you get some good human interest stuff out of it. That being said, leave these poor people alone. I'll explain what I mean and we will get into the weekend it was in the world politics coming up here on the CaCO Day radio programs. Ross, I know you had roommates because you've told me about the poster incident. So I've had roommates. Especially when you have roommates that are just a little off, it could be entertaining though it yeah, sometimes also ends with you not getting your security deposit back, So choose wisely or cassette tapes or any of that. That's fine, but we don't need to do train robberies again. We're good, especially if you're not even gonna do them right. Right. If you want to do a train robbery, a real old school train robbery, and like, you have two versions. You can do the every western ever version, okay, or you can do the you know, mission impossible version right. Or it's like I'm gonna I'm gonna take a glider and you know, end up on this train and then go in and I've got a face masking thing and the pull off is whatever. There's a certain complexity to it. And being able to ride a horse is one thing. How many of you have ridden a horse, but wouldn't dare feel that you could do a spect You could do things with your hands while riding a horse at full speed. It's not easy. Just getting your balance and your rhythm in a saddle. To be able to use your hands to do anything other than hold on for dear life is a skill set that most people will never acquire. And I'm not particularly good at either. I can do a lot with one hand, but I'm not as smooth as the saddle as people are, even when I was riding a lot. So to be able to do things that you see guys doing movies whether they're doing hes and operate firearms or ropes or hold on to moving like that. Stuff happened, and it was incredibly you had to practice. It wasn't easy stuff, and it sure wasn't as pretty as what she thought. A lot of times they get on there and they just shoot whoever they first saw. Like they were it was, hey, take me to the you know, the the whatever. They were just like, let's murder some people first. They know, we mean business. That being said, you just you all just went over to a train that was stopped and happened to find apparently the one car that had all the flat screen TVs in it so you could eat those because you're obviously this is a crime for hungry people. I'm sure just so stupid man. But what did you get? You got about fifty I saw estimates up to one hundred and fifty. I don't know, but you know, once a few started bunch joined in. You see fifty to one hundred people swarming like ants on a freight train that was in the Union Pacific on the Union Pacific railway in southwest Chicago. See the train sitting there, and in the video all you see is all of these fat. You don't see police anywhere, and they're just unloading a freight car which just happens to have boxes that all looks spously like giant TVs flat screen TVs. And I'm told that, you know again, people are people are, you know, hungry, and this is how they're going about it. And I'm like, I don't know. I feel like maybe they're just they hooked their video games system up to a much nicer unit. They don't have to stand in line with the Christmas shoppers to get one of the twenty at the Walmart store on super discount. No, they're covered. Man. Of course, the robbery is going on in broad daylight. It's like four o'clock in the afternoon on Friday. So I'm just sitting there watching this. I'm like, well, we don't any more shows this week, but holy hell, man, what are you guys doing. The train had to suspend operations and you know, go in there, and I don't even know the full take of what they got. Now, when authorities arrived, they drew firearms, aim them toward one of the vehicles of some of the stragglers, if you will. But I don't even know that they made any large scale arrest. They just a louted the train. Man, Ross, you ever heisted a train?
Speaker 6: You ever?
Speaker 1: You ever did a train robbery? As uh? And I shouldn't ask that because he plays the Red Dead.
Speaker 2: He was about to say, yes, I have in Red Dead Redemption too.
Speaker 1: How did it go for?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Oh no, what happened? Well?
Speaker 2: I stole an oil and oil rig or whatever. It was, like an oil tanker, and i placed that right in front of the train. And I'm like, you know what they're gonna as you do because they're gonna be like, I'm not going to run into that thing because they won't burst in the flames. So I was like standing on top of it, and I'm like, ah, I'm a genius, burst in the flames and died.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah. See, but at least at least Ross was making the effort. How lazy is it just to roll up? Also, if you're hungry, people go, well, you can sell the TV? Yeah yeah you can. But also police are probably looking for some dude who's offloading TVs at the moment. So and I don't think you can eat them. Is there a recipe? I'm unaware of the See, I like to make my flat, my big flat screens in a crock pod. So and yeah, I have a giant croc pod. You putting them in the airs? Yeah, see, I mean I sometimes the old ways are the better ways, but they are healthier in the air fier. I will agree with you there. Get rid of a lot of the rare earth metals they used to put those together. All right, here's the other thing, and we'll file this under the the no s Sherlocks story of the week. So obviously we are all too aware. We are all too aware that Hurricane Helene and Milton were a thing, right obviously with what we saw here in North Carolina with Helene Milton obviously the topic of discussion for Florida and also not just Florida, other parts of the South here last week. But how is this a fun human interest story? So apparently it occurred to some folks in Florida that there was a couple whose name was Milton and Helene because the kid, I guess the son they're both deceased, right there, is late parents. So people were posting about isn't that crazy? My mom's name was Helene and my dad's name was Milton, And so some reporters like, oh, this is interesting, and so they interviewed the Sun and I think one of the other kids and so hey, and they're like, what would your parents think of this? And the guys like I think they would have been opposed to, you know, the the whole just death and destruction thing. Let me read it to you. Yeah, here we go? Uh uh? Where did I just see the damn line?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Here we go?
Speaker 1: All right? Milton and Helene Aaronoff. I guess for their names. According to their children, what they would think is quote, they would be mortified and appalled to see the devastation rot by the back to back Is that? Why would you ask that question? Is you this is the only reason to write this article now? Is if he's like, no, my parents would have loved this, right, Yeah. I don't know if he knows. My dad had a blood feud with the North Carolina Mountains. He went to Asheville and a hobo flicked a cigarette at him and he never got over.
Speaker 2: Did they never went by that he did that? I didn't hear. Screw those mountains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, curse cursing people in the appellation. What do you shut up? What do you what would your parents think, Oh, they'd be all for it. Man, there's nothing mom loved more than you know. Whole town's being just strayed. Shut, Go find something else. Go interf you that Lieutenant Dan again. He's having a he's having a week. Man, go talk to that dude again. Well, what would your parents think of people losing everything they owned? Oh no, they loved it, the whole straight for it. He's got you know, you got you gotta fill time, got to make the editors, got to make the editors happy, I guess. And boy, old boy talking about Lieutenant Dan. Man, I want you to. I just want you to think about this career arc. Okay, just come along with me. This dude's what, late forties, something like that, late forties. He's bounced around a bit, spent time in North Carolina, spent time in South Florida, on to Tampa. That's where people got to know him. They're interviewing him. They're like, oh, my god, you're going to stay on this little boat. The boat, by the way, isn't really a functional boat, but it mostly floats, so it's not like you can drive it anywhere. We find out it's probably not his boat, but it might be an abandoned boat, which has a bit of an issue in Florida, And because he pulled the same thing in Miami, found abandoned boat and eventually that turned in and he's got all these arrests, and some of the arrests include, you know, a lot of petty stuff, but also some pretty high profile incidents, including assault of a law enforcement officer and that time he tried to light a woman on fire at a park near the Harbor. I guess with a can of gasoline, which is frowned on, by the way, don't try to light not just women but other people in general. And even with all of that, you had folks that are out like, let's get a gofund me. Let's give him one hundred thousand dollars boat, Let's do an incentive contract with him on one of the big streaming platforms so that he can have his own streaming show. Right, he's got his fifteen minutes. People might tune into that if we all make money. There's a lot of money to be made. You can make like two million dollars if you hit certain numbers. And he's like bet, as the kids say, bet, And so he decided to go ahead and do his very first stream, and who knows where it takes them. Obviously, there's a lot of people that blow up overnight, and not just ones that what's the term they call a fake streamer? That's an industry plant. I guess just an industry plant, right. There's people that parlay though. Look at hawk Towy girl. That girl's all over to a media trying to monetize it. I think she's figured out like nine different streams of it. There's whole companies that just grab these folks so to help them walk through and monetize their fifteen minutes as efficiently as possible. But this dude wanted to make a real go of it. Right. Being able to stream right now is easy, right. The financial barrier is next to nothing with modern phones, and this guy bobbing around in the Tampa Harbor, you know, just talking about it. Who knows, maybe there's a niche for that. So day one, let's go ahead and start our first stream. In fact, Rossie double, let's uh, let's hear how it's going, shall we? All right? But if you want to get back into my good graces, you're gonna have to take time.
Speaker 3: Hey, working it's gonna be hard, and once I cut you off, you're done. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Uh that's weird. Uh ross Uh why why'd you bleep that he was doing it stream? So I'm sure it's nota because he dropped the enbomb in this first stream. Oh that that's that's frowned upon.
Speaker 3: Is it.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not a stream well I guess I am a streamer in a way, but not in the kicker, So that's a no. Well, but like to be fair, it's his first show, you you and I. You and I have been broadcasting what twenty five years each respectively, probably maybe more maybe I don't know, like the majority of our life we've been on the radio, right, so there's a combined Uh so, how what would you say? And I'm gonna have to I know you'd have to tell you this. How many times during your broadcast career have you randomly dropped the and you can round the number, that's fine. Over the totality, I can tell you the number off the top of my head. That would be zero. Oh zero, Yeah, it's never happened. Just haven't got around to it or something. I hope I never get around to it. Yeah, yeah, oh, so you actively thought I shouldn't correct. Oh okay, yeah, that's your first show. That's not just your first show. That's like five minutes into your first show. I was nervous and okay, yeah, like I've been nervous doing this. I remember the first I remember the first talk show I did by myself. It was a Saturday morning. I'm like, this is not going to end well. And you know what, you know what I you know how? You know what made it end well? I pissed off a hyper miler. Do you know what those are? There is this you know? And I understand the mindset. These are folks who would get on online forums and then they would share tips to maximize the fuel efficiency of their vehicles, which is fine, but it was also at the at the expense of everyone around them. So they'd be like, you know, some guy get on a form of me, Like, so what I like to do with my prius is to get in the far left lane, put one tire over the rumble strip, and then do ten under and I get the maximum fuel efficiency, which may be the case. I'm not running the numbers, but everyone hates you because you're in the You're in the passing lane and and like people. And then some guy'd be like, that's insane. Everyone hates you. And they'd be like, oh, well, they're the problem with what's on the road. The speed limit is the limit that's the most. It doesn't say you can't do under that. You're like no, technically in most kolthough some freeways say minimum forty five or get your butt off here. But also it doesn't make it right. And this and this dude in real time during my very first talk show, posted what I was saying on a forum out of Chicago, and all of a sudden, my phones, which had been very soft, filled up with lunatics, and lunatics who, by the way, would sit on hold for forty five minutes, utilizing every ounce of energy that they're paying for to power the device they're calling me on, maybe sitting in their car idling right because it's morning commute or whatever, even on a Saturday, but they're listening and to complain that I think it's unreasonable that just so they could get better gas mileage, that they would obstruct everybody in the left lane. And it turned into one of these weird like bicycle versus motorist thing and then I would just say things like, bro, you've been on hold for forty five minutes, what's your energy or fuel consumption? Are you idling right now? And then they get mad and just hang up. But I'm like, I love this business. But at no point, at no point and I thought, hey, you know what would really make my argument stronger here? Racial ethicask We throw those around. So no, I believe Ross's number is priacric because it's my number. So you know, I don't know where he goes from here. It's almost as if I'm not a psychiatrist or psychologist or any sort of ist. Even though some of you might accuse THEE. I feel like some people are just naturally self destructive because I don't know how you interpret that any other way. But who knows, I don't know. Maybe it's a big following. There's enough crazy people on the internet, all right, Speaking of lunatics, you know how we talked about, Hey, you know what's going to be amazing if I should say, if when, if whatever get really old, when you're at that age where you can flip kids off and shoplift, right, we make that joke on the air. That being said, I don't know that there's an age that's going to allow you to get away with this, sir. But at ninety one, I at least understand why you might might have thought you could. I'll tell you that story next. Hang on, And here's the thing I saw. Some people were out there posting. They're like, oh, because they were showing outtakes of Tim Walls, who was quote unquote peasant hunting, but a lot of the video and by the way, I think it's by design a lot of video and a lot of the video he wasn't handling a firearm. They had a lot of those were walking through. You know, we're walking through this field and I don't know the full setup situation, if they have Planet birds on this property or whatnot. I'm not here to make a judgment call there. But people are like, oh, he doesn't even have a gun, and it's a photo op. And I'm like, yeah, it is, And in fact, it's more of a photo op than you realize. During my time broadcasting in Minnesota, there is an event, and there's multiple events, but it started with one event, and this was an event that had gone on for a lot of years, and it was called the Governor's Fishing Opener, and it was once you had made a name for yourself enough in a state, you got on the invite list and so media outlets you'd have about fifty different people there and sometimes you hit a couple from one outlet or another. And I ended up during the Ventura administration on that list. And so every single year a different community in Minnesota would host the fishing opener, and it was everywhere I went. I did one in Beidet, which is Lake of the Woods of the North, the Northwest Angle or the Northeast Angle, and then we had Rainy Lake, which is on the Canadian border. We did the Mississippi River all the way down south to the Iowa border and everywhere in between, and I don't know, they got a bunch of lakes and then the host city would put together. Basically it was a junket for media. I mean, I'll be straight up what it was, and it made for some amazing stuff. Jesse venturreat the one at International Falls, and we would stay. We would stay in proximity to the governor, so the governor would like come in and eat and everyone would hang out in the bars in the evening. It was a very a very chummy, low security thing, and then everyone would party way too much. Jesse Ventura drink an entire thing at Tanga Ray threw the bottle in the hallway and people could hear him screaming at his staff at four point thirty in the morning because he was hungover and didn't want to get up for the launch. And it's because walleye season is a huge economic driver in Minnesota. So in the spring they have the opener it's in May, and they do that and that was so successful that they started the Minnesota Governor's Hunting Opener Deer Opener, and I got on that list and we go to different communities and yeah, you go and whack a deer. Man. I only shot one deer during the hunting Opener that I prefer to hunt elsewhere, but you would have opportunity to private land, get to go all over the state. Same thing. And then at the very end they started the Pheasant Opener. And that's what I believe this is from. And so I say this because Tim Wall has been governor for a very long time and Tim Walls these events Continueing Walls is at these events, so there is a certain it's not like it's the first time somebody's put a shotgun in his hand. In this case, it was a Benelli, which is a nice one, but it also is one I think he owns. And I got to tell you, man, it would I would cringe, being somebody who does have a decent knowledge of firearms how to use them, And like, there's a lot of cringey videos. But if you ever shot a video of me handling a firearm that I purported to own and understand, especially one like like a Benelly, a shotgun that wasn't a break action, because then there'd be no excuse. But still like, these are not complex firearms in the way that the shotgun operates, looking like I like, I'm a kid who's picking this up for the first time. I would be embarrassed.
Speaker 3: And it never fits quite right. It never fits quite right, just not quite right.
Speaker 1: How do you give him?
Speaker 8: Laugh?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: And he's talking about something that can be a frustration with, especially from a shotgun perspective, is and I'm gonna err on the side that he's not an idiot trying to jam the wrong gauge in there, which can make for some pretty pretty dicey stuff. But you know, the idea that a firearm is not ejecting a cartridge is not an unusual thing. But on a Bonelli it kind of is. You pay for that, man. But I've had to have I've had to have. I've had to have a couple of firearms milled over the years because they just the round wasn't seeding right. So I share that frustration. But like everything he's doing, here is the stuff that would scare me if I saw somebody doing and I would assume that they don't know what they're doing, and it never fits quite right.
Speaker 3: It never fits quite right, just not quite right.
Speaker 8: How do you give him?
Speaker 6: Laugh?
Speaker 1: Goviny?
Speaker 8: What kind of done is it?
Speaker 1: This is a Barrettaret? Excuse me I brought I thought.
Speaker 9: It when I was shooting a lot of traps because it has a kind of their patment thing I kick off so when you get old, it doesn't hurt your shoulder as much.
Speaker 1: This is what's crazy. This is what's crazy. He's not saying something that's inaccurate. He's saying something where I can I can tell you doesn't completely understand. But to be fair, I don't know that I completely understand that I'm not a Baretta guy, but like it's a nice it's a nice fire I would enjoy owning that fireroom. That'd be great. That being said, it's just so it's it's awkward, man, it's awkward. But if you're MSNBC, you come in and you're like, oh's how can we clean this?
Speaker 8: A few moments ago, Minnesota Governor Tim Walls was out pheasant hunting and Sleepy Eye Minnesota taking part in the twelfth annual Governor's Pheasant Hunting Opener. And this comes friends as we know that they're going to have while is doing sort of a blitz reaching out to men's young men voters. They know fifty to fifty swing vote.
Speaker 1: They know that again, right that is and and and ironically this is one of those haym, just like you moments and and and by the way, nobody really thought that it's always awkward. And Tim Plenny was the one who's I went to the most events with and you know, and it was GOP governed, probably the last GOP governor Minnesota will have for the foreseeable future. And you know, it's always a lot of it is like when you see the cooking stuff for the candidates in there with the apron with the creases still in it. But like plenty went out and fish man and Ventura liked to fish. In fact, that the opener that I went to in Rainy Lake where he was hammered, he then disappeared and there was news stories where we can't find the governor because he hated the media. He I guess, chartered a houseboat on the Canadian side and then drove up to the far reaches like Stokes Bay end of the lake and was just like, I'm just gonna be here for two days by myself and screw everybody. It was a whole thing. But like he was fishing, so credit for that, and well, I don't know if Wall's fishes, maybe does. I moved before I got to go to one of his openers fishing openers. But you know, that's the effort to go ahead and reach out to men, and it has been abysmal over the weekend. I told you earlier about Barack Obama scholding black men, and that not going well from what the reactions I've seen, and not from you know, you know, black known black conservatives, but from like dudes who really didn't care about politics. To people who clearly were willing to toe the line in most cases and say vote Democrat because it was how the industry was and they're in the entertainment industry, or like no, because you personally insulted them because you called them stupid basically, and nobody likes that. It's a horrible way to influence people's minds and change them. So him walking around trying to clear cartridge that, by the way, doesn't even seem to be jammed. It just frankly seems to be that he and understand how to operate the action correctly on that because the way he's spinning it around like a lunatic. I you're you're running the risk of this is how me and my boys, who you know who are are is equally likely to go out and try to pluck some birds if we saw some If we saw a dude like that, we're making fun of him. I know that sounds harsh, but if he purports to own the firearm and is running around like he's never seen the thing before, we're gonna make jokes. Maybe not fun, but we're gonna make jokes. Look at this tourist, Look at this guy. He's gonna chainy one of us, so you're not it's not helping. It's not helping. But of course, uh you know MSNBC, And I'm like, isn't it amazing? What a mountain man. He's probably gonna homestead something. Just watch Nah, probably not, and I don't. And that's why you shouldn't do it in the same way that Cal Cunningham shouldn't try to barbecue or grill. I understand he said barbecue, because when you're searching for authenticity and you're asking people to gauge whether you think you're authentic, and you don't come across, it's far worse than just being seen as Trump, who's not an airvery man in the sense that you know, he's a hard scrabble story and this is what people don't understand. But also Trump's not sitting there going I'm just a regular guy. In some instances he does, he's like, look, I meaning KFC on a plane, But he doesn't use that to be like, hey, I'm just like you. He does it, I think really to horrify people who want to make fun of KFC. And I'm willing to watch him squirm over this stuff. But that ain't it that was not helpful. You know it's helpful. JD Vance destroying interviewers. Absolutely, this is far more helpful. And this is more resonating than your pheasant hunt, which again are managed kind of it's part of an event, So I understand that. But Martha rattit's on and that JD Vance interview, that's the kind of stuff that people are responding to, and then you couple that with you looking non authentic, and it's a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 7: The incidents were limited to a handful of This.
Speaker 1: Is about these apartment complexes where you saw Trende Ragua, the Venezuelan gang in there, which just means trained for it. Just essentially Araguas is a state I guess in Venezuela or province or I don't know what their breakdown is and trend is just train So anyway, in case you're wondering what that name means, So anyway, she goes out and she thinks she's going to own them and listen to the flip the script on this.
Speaker 7: The incidents were limited to a handful of apartment conflex apartment complexes, and the mayor said, our dedicated police officers have acted on those concerns. A handful of problems.
Speaker 3: Only, Martha, do you hear yourself?
Speaker 4: Only a handful of apartment complexes in America we're taking over by Venezuelan gangs.
Speaker 3: And Donald Trump is the problem and not Kamala.
Speaker 1: Harris's open, like, I don't even know. I have to play more. I just come up against the clock. I mean, think about that. And it's perfect because the way that he words it, she looks at it. She's like, oh, yeah, that is what that means. Yeah, no, no, no, the gang, the foreign gang. Yeah, the foreign gang only sees a handful of US apartment complexes. What's the big problem? That's her question, And he just repeats her question to her that I'm sorry, that's moving more needles, especially in Colorado where they do a little bit of pheasant hunting. All right, So average dudes in Colorado, and I don't mean the weirdos and the ski towns with the man buns, but I mean average dudes who were gonna maybe do some pheasant hunting. They're far more moved by that ratits exchange than watching Tim Walls over in Sleepy On, Minnesota not figure out how to operate his Bretta correctly, just saying, all right, sixty, I don't look at that. Did it again? Raced agic. We'll do a quick hitter, so no problem, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see, we'll see good a couple, well, tough one will be the a SEC championship. Well, we don't want to curse anything, so yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: But I think Cowboys could win that.
Speaker 3: So yeah they could maybe, thanks for that, but yeah, we'll get lucky here next few days. Still no rain of any any significance. There were some spody showers in the mountains yesterday where the recovery does continue. Luckily they're nothing significant either. Temperatures are going to kind of go up this morning from over work twenty four hours ago, about ten to fifteen degrees from yesterday morning, then down about that same amount or close to it by tomorrow morning, then even cooler toward the end of the week. Looks pretty good now, starting to see everybody get in the sunshine. Little mid seventies, forties tonight, man, they get out of the sixties tomorrow, the mid and upper sixties, and then as we get into Wednesday morning will be in the little bit forties. So little chili it's uh, you know, grab the jacket forget you put it. Wednesday afternoon low to mid sixties in the afternoon, and then same thing on Thursday. Could be a little frosty Thursday morning some especially in the mountains, that'll be the chilliest morning, and then Friday will be in the upper sixties. A quick shot of the weekend doesn't try so this dry weather, Casey, looks like it continues, probably for at least the next seven days. There is a disturbance in the Atlantic moving across with the eight o'clock update now has a fifty percent chance of developing at this point, not even close to even make a guess, but it's a week or longer if it does even try to get close to the US mainland. The next storm on the list would be Nadi.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, sir, appreciate it. Come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on, Oh, good morning, Casey.
Speaker 9: Stock's advanced on Friday, with the Dow and the S and P five one hundred closing at record high. Stock market futures this morning are mixed. S and P and NASDAC futures are higher. Now futures are down sixty five points at the moment. Now, we will have the stock markets trading as usual today, but the bond market and most banks are closed for the Columbus Day holiday. Retailers can expect a small boost from Halloween sales this year. The National Retail Federation project spending for the holiday will be down five percent from last year. And that's not what merchants wanted to hear, because twenty twenty four has already been.
Speaker 2: A tough year.
Speaker 9: True Value filed for Chapter eleven bankruptcy and agreed to sell its operations to rival hardware chain Do it Best. True Value says it will continue its day to day operations through the sale process. It says a takeover by do it Best will be the most beneficial step for the chain, its workers, and its customers. Things going from bad to worse for Boeing and New CEO. The aircraft maker is preparing to slash about seventeen thousand jobs, or ten percent of its workforce. Problems began back in January when a door flew off an Airborne seven thirty seven Max jet. Now the company's burning through cash as a machinist strike enters its second month, and Casey in at least one day. Weight loss drugs have become as iconic as superheroes Beetlejuice, Wolverine. The online site Yandy is selling a Summa glue Tide injection costume for Halloween. It's a costume for adult women. It has a blue tank style dress and a pill box hat to make the wearer resemble an injector syringe.
Speaker 1: How gone are you in life if you're going as the can? I saw this crap during COVID and then the only difference was people didn't leave their house, but they dresses a vaccine, So that was especially create. Oh man, so people are going to sozempic? All right? Well no, no, not to talk to it the party, Thanks Jeff, you ok, have a good day, all right? God help us? All well are you I'm o zepic? Now if you are o zempic? How far do you go with the costume?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Do you have like?
Speaker 1: Do you get some How do I ask this without getting canceled? You just randomly deficat? I mean, how does it? I don't I don't know how committed to the costume are you? I don't know the answer to that. Hey, you want to play a quick game. We're gonna play which is the real Kamala Harris cut? Okay, I'm gonna play three cuts real quick. Tell me if you know which one is the correct accurate one? Okay?
Speaker 3: One hundred people servey Top six answers on the board.
Speaker 8: Name something that you're keeping your glove compartment, VP.
Speaker 3: Harris, Steve.
Speaker 2: Look, I was raised in a middle class family.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh, here we go. Okay. My mother raised my sister and me.
Speaker 2: All right, she worked hard and saved up. All right.
Speaker 1: So there's cut number one, cut, all right? Is that the real Kamala? Cut cut number two? My campaign has raised a billion dollars. Oh my lord, how are you not winning by a lancelot? That's a question I screaming from my pillow every morning. All Right, there's cut number two and cut number three. So when we think about what's at stake in this election, well, it's packed with some stuff.
Speaker 5: They're packed with some fundamental stuff.