Speaker 1: Get ready, get ready for.
Speaker 2: May eight, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and this is the o'celli effect. So I'm gonna do a little bit of an experimental show tonight. We're gonna read a couple of headlines. We're gonna get into a little bit of what's happening in the news, kind of tale on to what was last night's show, the discussion with Larry Hancock about war and all of its various incarnations across the planet and such, because that's what seems to be in the news for the most part. Of course, we do have an update from trump Landia and all that happening, and if anybody wants to call in tonight, I didn't announce it anywhere, but I am live three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I'm trying to see if I can hook up with my co host, because it appears as though I can temporarily still use the Skype dial pad anyway to hook up with the phones, and I am hooked up with the phones at the moment. But the big question is can we actually get a co host involved in this discussion. Guess we'll have to wait and see tomorrow night. If if he petes around though and just happens to be hearing me live, great dude, let me know on teams and I'll see if I can add you to the mix. Unless somebody else was on my Skype list and has transferred themselves over to teams and wishes to experiment with phone lines, you can go ahead and do that with me. Anyway, let's get to the meat of the show. It is what it is, live experimentation, yes, but there's more to it than that. And what am I especially talking about?
Speaker 1: It was wall It was whoa basically whoa?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: There's like motherfucker's be like shooting.
Speaker 2: Yep, The Boondocks is still a brilliant show in my mind, and of course I gotta mark this thing explicit just because and who knows what you guys might call in with if somebody decides to drop in three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. It is what it is, and I think we should take a philosophical look at what is currently because it's getting weirder out there as people are still taking things seriously and willing to go to war with one another. I mean, the willingness to go to war, the lack of thought. We're at a tarafar. That's fine. We still have the war on drugs going on. I don't know if anybody's talking about it because too many people are just taking them. I think drugs have become a much more acceptable thing in our society currently, and good. Also, I want to talk about a few things that I might not have arguments with the Trump administration over, although the fact that he names former Real Housewives of New Jersey star to the Holocaust memorial. That's a true story. By though, bye, Just so you know. From North Jersey dot com, this story comes, and I'll drop the story in the live chatroom at Ochelli dot com and also include it with the show notes for tonight, and I guess we'll read a little bit from it, just to give you a taste of some of the other news that isn't bound to the concept of warfare. But don't worry, we'll get there anyway. From North Jersey dot com, here we go. New Jersey reality television now has a voice in federal government Council. President Donald Trump appointed former Real Housewives of New Jersey reality star Okay Cigolette Siggy Flicker to the Holocaust Memorial Council. Trump appointed twelve other members to the council. He announced on his social media site Truth Social quote. They are all strong supporters of Israel, and we'll ensure we never forget. Never forget. In all caps. Congratulations to all end quote, said the president in the social media post. Flicker has been a staunch supporter of Trump, attending many rallies during his twenty twenty four presidential campaign. Her step son was charged in connection with the January sixth, twenty twenty one Capitol riots. The new members became official after Trump fired former President Joe Biden's council appointees, who included Doug m Off, husband of former Vice President Kamala Harris. So there you go. And if you don't find that funny, you're listening to the wrong show. What can I say? Anyway? I love comedy, and comedians always give us refreshing points of view, don't they. Let's go back in the past for one of my favorites. Since we are going to be talking a little more war shortly. We like war.
Speaker 1: We're a warlike people.
Speaker 3: We like war because we're good at it. We know why We're good at it because we get a lot of practice. This country's only two hundred years old, and already we've had ten major wars. We average a major war every twenty years in this country.
Speaker 1: So we're good at it, and that's a good thing we are. We're not very good at anything else anymore.
Speaker 2: Can't build a.
Speaker 3: VC and car, can't make a TV set or a VCR worth a fuck, got no steel industry left, can't educate our young people.
Speaker 1: Can't get healthcare our old people.
Speaker 3: But we can bomb the shit out of your country, all right, we.
Speaker 4: Can tie shit out of your country.
Speaker 5: Line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that might have been twenty years ago from George Carl, and I don't remember which stand up special, but it doesn't look like he was as old as he was toward the end. Anyway. Let's see I have a clip on YouTube anyway, and let's see. Rockets and Penises in the Persian Gulf is the name of the track from some comedy album of George Carl. But I don't have the comedy album in front of me anyway. Like I said, I'll give you the link and all that good stuff. Not only in the chatroom, MIDDOCHELLI dot com but also in the show notes for that one because it is some more valuable information and expose on the subject. Hey, let's get into something that I'm completely in agreement with regarding the Trump administration, since we do got to do the Trump Landy update. I mean, there's no way of avoiding it, even though I want to talk war and that might not be the main focus of the Trump administration, with the exception of course, of the tariff war that's happening. Trump is at war with a lot of things, including the media, and we all know that as false flag as that is. But anyway, and by the way, that is a false flag a circumstance there the whole Trump is fighting the media. The media is fighting Trump.
Speaker 6: Oh my.
Speaker 2: False flag and completely fabricated, kind of like the fabe of wrestling of old. Anyway, medical journals are under scrutiny from the Justice Department, ignoring free speech concern igniting excuse me, free speech concerns. That is according to Forbes magazine. And look, I'm not even gonna read, not even going to read from the article because I've given you the headline and now I'm gonna just cut straight through the article and tell you about the BS portion of it, which is all of it. Medical journals have been these elitist controlled, completely politicized pieces of garbage for decades, and somebody like me would love to have seen a rational and reasonable justice department actually hold them accountable because they wind up making up a lot of things that contribute to the medical death industry across the board. Not only that, but they've been acting supporters of the loan nut theory regarding the JFK case. They've been supporters of various charlatans in the forensic medicine field. One way or another. They're extremely responsible for the support of the career of Michael Bodden, who was always a moron. Yeah, that's right. I'm telling you, America's Forensica go to guy is a moron and has been for a long time because you know, he just had to find a way to bend any medical evidence he got to look at when he was the head of the House Select Committee on Assassination's medical panel. He had to bend it all so that it would absolutely comport with the loan nut theory. So now I got no respect for Bodden, the guy who got the HBO show the guy who gets plenty of mentions and is always the go to guy. Second autopsy, Hey, high profile case, Let's get Boden or one of his lackeys to look at it, because they'll definitely give us a different answer, even if the answer is incorrect. And he's done it over and over again, and there's no forgiveness for it. Nobody seems to recall all the mistakes he's made in every single high profile thing that this guy touches. If somebody reasonable and responsible goes behind his work and tries to follow up on it and verify whether this guy did a good job, he's always blown it. Always, and still he's appointed to everything, given a cushy job, given a guaranteed living, given that position as the exalted forensic doctor, the examiner of the dead, the dead speak through him in all medical circumstances. Bottins a moron. I say that, not his opinion but a fact. Anyway, Let's get back to what else we could examine in trump Landia before we go to war. And I am serious about it, although I don't know how I'm supposed to take things here. Anyways, Let's just read a couple of more trump Landia uh, you know, and I'll give you all the links to these articles that I'm reading headlines from GOP. Senator revolts versus Trump, rips j six partons of quote stupid end quote rioters, then shoots down appointment. This is in This is on New Jersey dot com, and this is you know, meant to say, hey, look, even the parties resisting him, look at your hero. He's under all sorts of flack. Yeah, Trump promised no new business deals with foreign governments elied, no kidding. That's in mother Jones. Mother Jones dot com has that article, that headline and shore let's go to Talkingpointsmemo dot com. President Trump's media company is offering movies about quote lizard people, end quote and other wild conspiracy theories. See, he's got a media company, and he's got a social media platform, and he's got a mean coin. And this guy has all sorts of assets in the imaginary digital world that he's raking in tons of cash through and also can act as money laundering. But pay no attention to that because only Democrats worry about that, right, And the truth is, nobody's going to do anything about it, whether it is perfectly legit or not. You know why, because they don't want any of their own people called on the carpet for less successful schemes. If the Democrats are made at all of Trump is because he has absolutely codified the completely perfect, full spectrum way to benefit off of your office, which you're not supposed to do, of course, but he's actually done it, does it right in front of the public. Doesn't have to hide it isn't you know. And yeah, I believe him. He could murder somebody on Fifth Avenue, bang a whole bunch of hookers, run a prostitution ring if he wanted to, kind of did through Trump model, but pay no attention to any of that. Also, he was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, but you know, eventually he'll release those files, right his people will anyway, No Bill Clinton, but Bill Clinton, but Bill Clinton. Yes, true, but that doesn't remove Trump from responsibility anyway. Trump's family networth has increased by two point nine billion thanks to crypto investments. New report says, well, the new report is way behind the reality. As I said, they minted the brand new billionaire because they finally had to make him into a billionaire since he keeps saying he is right before he went into office this time, and then that gave him a taste of what the profiteering could be like if you do it on full spectrum, which he's done. And you know what, I'm not even mad about it, but you know, be real anyway, Carrie Lake says, oh A n's far right coverage will fuel Voice of America. See here's the funny thing. The right wing believes that they have the old true voice that belongs being spoken in the American tongue or under the label of America. So yeah, One America News Network OWA and N is going to feed the uh Voice of America whatever exists of it when it's all hollowed out, because Voice of America is now just going to be a right wing thing because that's the only way to truly be American. That's barely even news anyway. On vox dot com, the warped reality of elite shaping Trump's administration White House policy is being hatched in elite Conversations Bubbles. That's by Zach Buchamp. I was published yesterday May seventh. Yeah, all the presidents profiteering? Uh what is this? On oh OpenSecrets dot org, here we go again. How about you want to get the real deal behind the Panama Canal in Greenland. Check out active post. There is something under that title there, published on May sixth, and yeah, the real deal behind the Panama Canal in Greenland. They expose what they think is the real reasoning for all this Trump White House blind sighted after Pete Heckseth abruptly canceled Ukraine weapons shipments. According to a report that's on media ie just saying exclusive, US may soon deport migrants to Libya on military flight. Sources said, Now, I brought this up a couple of weeks ago, how they're going to start deporting people to Libya. Nobody wanted to talk about it, but here we go. It's becoming a reality. Eh, why pay attention to that. Rwanda says it's talking with the US about taking in third country deportise. Here's why Rwanda. Hey, you remember where that played. Look up Rwanda. Look up Rwanda and put the word genocide with it and you'll find lots of ugly things. But anyway, deportation nation. We make America great again. Four those who are actual Americans, not for non Americans.
Speaker 7: Of course, not for those who don't qualify.
Speaker 2: What is going on in the war state? Which state of war do we need to talk about? Like I said, there's plenty to get at here. And Trump going to war with Hollywood is another thing. By the way. Also, I took note of stuff from Texas Monthly and an editorial cartoon at the Dallas News. I'll give you links to that in the show description. But again, why bother going into stuff like that? You don't care Texas history, real US history, not at all. Somebody wants to put Trump on what is it, Mount Rushmore. They want to put him on money, the two hundred and fifty dollars bill and everything else because we are in trump Landia. So the fluffy news spit cycle continues. Weight Watchers is filing for bankruptcy, just letting you know chapter nine, because nobody cares that they're fat anymore. Why why bother America's most iconic car maker stunts with huge and immediate price like on Mexican made vehicles. That's in the Daily Mail, by the way, and that article is about Ford spiking prices already to deal with the you know tarafor oh, I keep bringing up board, don't I? Anyway, the multiverse code exploring parallel universes on hackermoon dot com. Will I get into that with you know? Hey, you know what? They did release some more RFK files by the way, in this time and actually includes seventeen MP three audio files and one four and ninety nine PDF files. Why didn't they just throw in one extra to make it a clean fifteen hundred I don't know, but that was released yesterday at seven pm Eastern and a total of sixty four six and eighty six pages by the bye, And I'll also give you the link to that the US Archives dot gov address for RFK. They've just added it to the other document dump they did earlier. Right when was that? April eighteenth was the earlier document dump. Now on May seventh, we have some more and we're being told there is more to come. Okay, World economic war, give it a number a net. Yahoo's plan for Gaza risks dividing Israel, killing Palestinians and horrifying the world. According to the BBC, AMAS says Gaza talks pointless well, Israel continues starvation war. Palestinians react to Israel's new plan to seize Gaza. Strip there you go. That's on YouTube. But BBC reported on those other two headlines, and again all of that will be in the show notes. Which warlike thing have I not mentioned yet? A few? Call me if you want to three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six. If you're hearing this, let's see what time is it? Around twenty six minutes after the hour of eight pm Eastern here on this Thursday, May eighth, Because uh, I got a lot more to get to and we're gonna get into war and just stay with total war. In the next segment, the O'Kelly.
Speaker 8: Effect Ochilli dot com reveation.
Speaker 4: Through calm sage.
Speaker 9: Here is.
Speaker 10: Ll fact, Oh Shelley, right, true, you.
Speaker 11: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Go ahead call it.
Speaker 11: I'm in the truth about the Jafay assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know? Dy Baker's wild claim? Oswald girlfriends you knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons? Really? I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 12: But okay, Oswald was on the bilding and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 5: Come on now, has a.
Speaker 13: Real effort on the day of pay assassination.
Speaker 2: Claim go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Vary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 11: Thank you for all the great information the US.
Speaker 2: Expressed by caller schools.
Speaker 14: There anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot com if not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot com or check o'chilly, and.
Speaker 2: We are not responsible for getting stupidity which might ensue. Thank you.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been President two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 3: Under rule of brass rail bulas, fire flows through every paint form at least the Pain.
Speaker 6: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book in Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 15: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has written about before. It shows why it really failed, and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or.
Speaker 1: Physicalfot Chili dot com.
Speaker 2: Nuclear Holocaust. You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 14: Think on nuclear weapons and other things.
Speaker 2: Like lots of You know what uranium is right? Bad things?
Speaker 1: But things have done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 12: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 16: I have the three nuclear.
Speaker 7: Do you like history? Real history than you were ever taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 17: Again, I want to issue approplactic three lipsticks, three.
Speaker 1: Pair of nine linstockings.
Speaker 17: Shoot, it feel like it have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room, not then, Dmitri.
Speaker 18: You know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the bomb.
Speaker 1: The bomb, Dmitri, the hydrogen bomb. Well, now what happened is one of.
Speaker 18: Our base commanders he had a sort of well he went a little funny in the head, you know, just a little funny, and he went and did a silly thing. Well, I'll tell you what he did. He ordered his planes to attack your country.
Speaker 1: Well, let me.
Speaker 18: Finish, Dmitri, Let me finish, Dmitri. Well, listen, how do you think I feel about it? Can you imagine how I feel about it?
Speaker 1: Dmitri? Why do you think I'm calling you.
Speaker 18: Just to say hello?
Speaker 1: Of course I like this.
Speaker 5: First of all, this needs to be of course, I like, there never was a war. How can you say that, Bill, Well, a war is when two armies are fighting.
Speaker 1: So you see right there, I think.
Speaker 5: We can all agree it wasn't exactly a war, and Bush. President Bush a complete surprise. He turned into a demon man when he was first president.
Speaker 1: They called him the whimp President. I mean this was the cover of Newsweek President. Apparently they're stuck in this guy's craw.
Speaker 12: Guy turned into a fucking demon man. We sort of not goodness. We run away too little, too late.
Speaker 1: We're having wait too much fun. Those guys were in hog Heaven out there, do you understand, man?
Speaker 12: They had a big weapons catalog opened up.
Speaker 1: What's G twelve? Dude, Tommy No says here it destroys everything, but the feelings in their teams helps us pay for the war effort. Well ship, pull that one up, Pull up G twelve? Please cool? What's G thirteen?
Speaker 2: Bill Hicks? Going back to the days of the uh desert storm? There, huh, there's a blast from the past. And before that, I played a little clips or a couple of little clips anyways from Doctor Strangelove. Why not anyway? Why do I bring this up? Indian Pakistan shooting at each other and also shooting a bunch of shade back and forth, trying to warn one another that escalation might not be the intelligent move here, you think anyway? Kashmir's been going on for a while, not the centuries that Donald Trump seems to think it's been going on for because that's just inaccurate. But you know, it's Trump, So what else is new? He doesn't know about war? And I point you to last night's discussion with Larry Hancock about the context of actual warfare, war and conflict on the planet in general to really get a handle on all of it. But anyway, it is what it is, was what it was, and it going to be what it's going to be. So world economic war, like we said last night many times, ready in progress. But what about the possibility of new stuff coming up? Well, why do we got to bother with that when we still don't have a full handle on everything that's going on. The ceasefires that keep turning into bigger bonfires in Ukraine, that's happening. How seriously is putin taking the efforts to super peace? And is Trump going to walk away? That's the talk there? And oh, by the way, yes, indeed there is still the action going on just outside of the nation state of Israel in that place we call Palestine, Gossam whatever, And does it matter. They're going to do what they want to do there, and so what do we have? We have visible wars, we have the invisible global Agenda, and the invisible wars going on. Mission Creep is in full effect. And what is going to happen with the milliary industrial complex? I mean, we are somehow dumping you know, millions and millions and millions of dollars worth of hardware off of the side of one particular aircraft carrier out there. In case you didn't read that story, I don't even have a link to it. We're just accidentally dropping planes into the ocean and there they go. Oh well, pilots barely ejecting with their lives. Navy looks real competent, doesn't it. These are the guys you trust to go to war, right anyway, go ahead and call in anytime you'll like three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We could talk about this or other things. And if somebody wants to join me on what used to be Skype, if you have teams now, we can try that as well. I'm still Charles don o'celli over there, but I don't know if you can find me on teams. You can try anyway. Like I said, it is what it is as it was what it was. But let's get a little more of the classic Bill Hicks stuff, if you don't mind on war. And he was talking Persian golf back then, so you know, we're talking early nineties Bill Hicks.
Speaker 1: Here, weaponist for all occasions.
Speaker 5: And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air vent, pretty unbelievable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Fly over Ethiopia, there's a guy who needs a banana.
Speaker 13: Stealth smart And I watched the Iraqian technology.
Speaker 2: Man, I've never felt so good about myself.
Speaker 5: I look at fucking bell bottoms of my closet and go, it ain't.
Speaker 1: That fucking bad man?
Speaker 5: What was the technology they were buying? Where do they do they still those available still now? Or where do they They could get harder ship off the streets in New York right now?
Speaker 1: Man, don't you think one of.
Speaker 5: The key prereqredsents of a weapons system is.
Speaker 1: I don't know the ability to aim.
Speaker 12: The fucking thing is that I don't know a lot.
Speaker 5: About the military, and yet I feel that would be key.
Speaker 1: What was the scud? It was like launching a station wagon at people. Man, some Buick.
Speaker 12: Flying through the air, some Iraqi driving.
Speaker 1: Watch out, here come one of them. But it's good, watch out, watch out in the ocean. Those things are so hard to steer another view. It's good.
Speaker 5: I got the most amazing about the war, obviously, the disparity and the casualties. Iraq one hundred and fifty thousand casualties, USA seventy nine.
Speaker 1: Let's go through those numbers again. They're a little baffling at first glance.
Speaker 5: Iraq one hundred and fifty thousand, USA.
Speaker 1: Seventy nine, seventy nine, seventy nine.
Speaker 16: Does that mean if we had sent over eighty guys we still.
Speaker 1: Would have won that fucking tay a lot. It's one guy, and I took our tape parade.
Speaker 5: I did it hey once again, though I was watching the CNN. Man that blew it all, Man, all the anxiety it started. They kept talking about the elite Republican Guard and these hushed tones, remember that, like.
Speaker 1: They had the bogeymen.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, we're doing well, but we have yet to face the elite Republican Guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like These guys are.
Speaker 16: Ten feet tall, desert warriors, never lost a battle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fourth largest standing army in the world. We're gonna have to face the Oh look they ran away. Anyway, how about I give you just a little hint about that story I mentioned because I decided to go grab it and not put the links in with the show notes and all that. Who knows, you know what, Maybe I'll just drop that into the chat at Ocelli dot com just to let you know about our readiness today because back then we had, you know, lots of military on the planet sort of outmatched left and right. But let's go into this one second. US fighter jet falls overboard from Truman Aircraft Carrier. For the second time in just eight days of US a fighter jet has been lost to the Red Sea after falling from the USS Harry S. Truman Aircraft Carrier. US official S and Fadash eighteen F super Hornet was attempting to land on the Truman's flight deck on Tuesday when a maneuver failed quote, causing the aircraft to go overboard end quote and official toe the BBC's US partner CBS News. The two crew members inside the aircraft ejected and sustained minor injuries in the incident. The jets are reportedly worth ready for this around sixty seven million dollars apiece quote. Both aviators safely ejected and were rescued by a helicopter assigned to Helicopter C Combat Squadron HSC eleven, the official told CBS. It comes after another super Hornet went overboard into the same sea last Monday in a separate incident. It was quote under tow in the hangar bay when the move crew lost control of the aircraft end quote. A US Navy statement said a sailor's sustained minor injuries and a tractor that had been towing the aircraft was also pulled into the water. During the second incident, official said there was a failure of an arrestment, referring to a cable that is used to help slow down a jet as it lands. The incident is still under investigation and the aircraft has yet to be recovered. The jet may have been tipped overboard after the aircraft carrier made a sharp turn while taking avasive action against Houti militants in Yemen. US officials told CBS just hours earlier on Tuesday, President Donald Trump announced that the USA would stop attacking the Iran backtothies if the group stopped targeting shipping in the Red Sea. The Truman has been involved in several incidents in its Red Sea deployment, including last December when the USS Gettysburg mistakingly shot down another faaighteen fighter jet that was operating from the carrier. Both crew members survived. So anyway, friendly fire, problems with landing. We're losing multimillion dollar jets. It's to see the Red Sea is claiming them. We don't know if we're going to be able to recover them, but hey, it is what it is. Do we have the same preparedness we had for Desert Storm? And what's this wee thing? Anyway? White man? It's not me, I'm not in the military. But how do you guys feel about all this? Does this seem good? That's all good with you? I barely know what to say at this point, to be honest with you, But there we go. So what of war and what of our war footing currently? And what about the various types of wars of influence and different levels of combat on the planet, Economic warfare and full swing tariff war happening. Drug war is still going on somewhere in the background, but pay no attention to any of that because it is Trump Landia and Orange. Jesus will save us all and makes.
Speaker 4: Revel through calm sage here, Oh, oh lly right.
Speaker 14: The views expressed by callers, schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot Com do not necessarily replant the views of Jelly dot Com or Chuckolli.
Speaker 2: And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue than.
Speaker 1: You dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 6: In Denial Secret Wars with Air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did.
Speaker 15: Not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing a secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 11: J Baker's wild claim?
Speaker 1: Oswald girlfriends you knew?
Speaker 2: Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, building and.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Come on now has a real effort on the day of hay assassination. Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own word. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S J F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 1: Information revel.
Speaker 4: Through calm sage.
Speaker 19: Oh shell dot Com Radio Network revelation.
Speaker 4: From the.
Speaker 11: Revelation through conversation, my.
Speaker 20: Uncle Jimbo says that after this he's gonna take me hunting in Africa.
Speaker 11: Wow, that'd be cool.
Speaker 20: My mom says, there's a lot of black people in Africa.
Speaker 4: Boys.
Speaker 20: Look you there that there's a rocky mountain black bears, one of the few remaining of its kind.
Speaker 1: Isn't it beautiful?
Speaker 2: My god, it's gonna write forest.
Speaker 20: Hey, it wasn't coming right for us.
Speaker 11: It was just sitting there.
Speaker 20: Stop so loud. Now that there's just a technicality, what do you mean you see, boys, the Democrats have passed a lot of laws try to stop us from hunting. Democrats pick me ass. They say, we can't shoot certain animals anymore unless they're posing an immediate threat. Therefore, before we shoot something, we have to say, ant's covered right for us? Wow, you're smart, uncle Jimbo, Jimbo. Look, oh, it's a deer, looks like about a forty six games daddy.
Speaker 1: It's covered right for us.
Speaker 20: Okay, gash, did you see that hous are periled by the ferocious charging buck rabbit?
Speaker 1: Rabbit?
Speaker 2: Five o'clock, let's.
Speaker 20: Bo oh is this hunting.
Speaker 2: I guess so I did.
Speaker 20: I'm starting to have flashbacks.
Speaker 2: What can for it?
Speaker 20: Hull up, flank, look out for Charlie up in the trees.
Speaker 1: This was yours, Dan.
Speaker 20: It's coming right for us.
Speaker 1: It's coming right morez.
Speaker 11: Shoot it's Dan.
Speaker 20: I got your back, Jet.
Speaker 11: I can't.
Speaker 2: What the what's wrong with you?
Speaker 20: I don't want to shoot the bunny. What the hell are you talking about? You don't want to shoot the bunny. You're badly You're not making any sense. You're hysterical.
Speaker 11: I'm ministerical.
Speaker 20: I just don't want to shoot the bunny. No doubt your body is going to be a tree hugger. Yeah, hit me, go back to wordsdown. If you can't shoot anything, I can shoot you, fat ass. I don't, I'll kill you. I'll feel you fun of that.
Speaker 2: There you go, a little south park for you on a gun play and Childie's in the trees. Are we supposed to take all this seriously? Are we looking at the various detainees that are going to different places? Black sye, It's all over and we'll just pay it off? I mean, is that the way it's gonna roll? By the way, are we gonna engage in some warfare here or are we just gonna tell other people what to do? There is no more peacekeepers. The UN is irrelevant and that's the way we like it. Are you enjoying this? I'm not, But anyway, maybe we should just take a look at what's happening in the almost non existent anti war sphere of consciousness. We'll go over to anti war dot com and take a look. IDF list hostages as least important goal is a headline there. Trump considering US led Iraq style occupation of Gaza US Gaza peer op was more than a flop. It was a gigantic hazard. Dozens of community kitchens in Gaza shut down. Israel Reichs in Gaza killed one hundred and six Palestinians over twenty four hours. Israeli war and healthcare collapse leave Gaza child unrecognizable. Okay, Yemen's huties launch drone attack on Israel. Allegedly Israel drones strike kills Hamas commander in southern Lebanon. Israel and Syria have engaged in secret talks. These are all separate headlines, by the way, over at antiwar dot com. Mcron hosts Siria's de facto president on first European visit. Thirty one killed by India's missile attack on Pakistan. Vance says us Iran talks are on the right pathway. Ukrainian jones shut down Moscow airports, Israel Advance's settlement to kill Palestinian state. Okay, those are just the main headlines on the front page at anti war dot com, and of course I'll just give you the website there. I guess we'll just edit in with the show notes real fast and you can check out the running headlines for yourself on that given day that you decide to do it. I'll also drop it in the live chatroom Atchelli dot com. You can always roll back the live chatroom at Ocelli dot com in case you missed stuff the first time it was live and all that. Most of you don't listen live. If somebody is listening live, you could have called in, but nobody did. So we'll test it tomorrow night when we do the Friday night open mic with my co host b Pete, and we'll get to it all then. Anyway, all I'm asking you to consider is that there is a comical aspect to this alleged war state that we have, which is now you know, getting an increased budget even though everything else is getting dozed. The Pentagon is growing. Hag Seth is on a path. I don't know if it's a warpath because it doesn't look like a war footing. I don't know if he knows what he's doing. But does it really matter. The nuts and bolts of the military industrial complex are not run by the Secretary of State nor the president. They are fully indemnified subsidiaries of that larger corporate entity that is multifaceted, multinational and definitely not simply an American occupation, although it is occupied quite a bit by American money because we pay the highest cost with the largest military on the planet, greater than our next nine competitors, respectively on the planet. As well, Russia is going to keep doing what it's doing. I don't think they care what Trump says. And besides, step that step is not exactly a great position of power to negotiate from. But telling off Zolenski for not wearing the right stuff and not being thankful, that was a point that needed to be made on the world stage. And there you go, the guy who's blaming well, Dave, this will just be great television. Here the guy who's set it up, your people set it up. You put that in motion. You wanted to talk about all the cards you're holding. And I love the meme that's out there that I put on that last graphic with Larry. Yeah, you got all the cards, but all the cards were made in China. That's happening. Oh, by the way, in tariff news, the first goods with the massive tariff on them from China have showed up on American shores. They'll be coming to a shelf near you where your shelves are not empty. And oh, by the way, are you feeling the pain? Is it all about how many dollars you can buy for your daughter? Or is it how many meals you can buy for the week? Are you being affected by the economic warfare? I bet you are. And if you're not, get in contact with me. Make a donation, because if you're feeling good at this point, you are in the minority and I could use your help. Go ahead and click the button Atochelli dot com. Go there, make a PayPal donation. It will go to good use, I assure you, as I'm trying to pay for new stuff, and I don't have the money to buy any more software, but if you guys make it possible, I'll experiment with a couple of things. Anyway. I guess we'll see how the live call in show goes tomorrow night when we give this another shot. And I won't be bringing up all these headlines because I already did it. Check the show notes for the stuff that I read from or referenced or mentioned during this particular show, including some of the audio clips, and I say, maybe we should just return to and I'm gonna have to mark this episode explicit. My apologies, but it is what it is, and it's because the comedians are cursing during the clips I'm playing, and what are you gonna do? But I am commenting on everything. Let's go back to Bill Hicks.
Speaker 1: We shit bullies. Well, after two and a.
Speaker 5: Half months of continuous carpet bombing and not what reaction at all from these fuckers, they became simply the Republican Guard, not nearly.
Speaker 1: As elite as we may have led you to believe.
Speaker 5: And after another month of continuous bombing and not one reaction al they went from the elite Republican Guard to the Republican guards.
Speaker 1: To the Republicans made this shit up about there being guards out there.
Speaker 5: We hope you enjoyed your fireworks show.
Speaker 16: If you said, ah, Bill, Iraq had the fourth largest.
Speaker 1: Army in the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well maybe, but you know what, after the first three largest armies, there's a real big fucking drop off. Okay, the Harry Krishna's are the fifth largest army in the worlds.
Speaker 1: And they've already got our airports.
Speaker 2: So you know, I think scientology might be a larger army, and then they're just very closely followed by the Mormons. But that could just be me.
Speaker 1: Who is the greater threat.
Speaker 5: People have bugged me in the States people said, hey, war made us feel.
Speaker 1: Better about ourselves.
Speaker 16: Really, who are these people with such low self esteem? They need a ruar to feel better about themselves?
Speaker 12: I saw them on the news waving their flags.
Speaker 1: Can I recommend instead.
Speaker 21: Of a war to feel better about yourself, perhaps sit ups, maybe a fruit cup, six to eight glasses of water a day.
Speaker 1: I'm not telling you how.
Speaker 5: To live, I'm just recommending it.
Speaker 1: Perhaps a better way to feel better about yourself.
Speaker 2: See, and there you have it, Perhaps a better way to feel better about yourself. Maybe I should tune back to George Carl and everybody enjoys him and looks to him as the great past philosopher that everybody should have listened to when he was alive a little more closely. But let's see what he has to say about American values in general, because that's what this is really all about.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Speaking of places to eat, places to eat, and what they're called or named, Beverly Hills has a brand new restaurant specifically for Believia victims. It's called the Scarf and Barf. Well, they weren't going to call it the forkin bucket. Thank god, good taste prevailed. How about a restaurant for anorexix?
Speaker 1: What would you call it? The empty plate? The lonesome chef? Start without me, guys.
Speaker 3: See, somehow I can't feel sorry for nanorexic. You know, rich kunt don't want to eat?
Speaker 1: Fucker?
Speaker 22: Fuckjny, How you give a shit like I'm supposed to be concerned about this?
Speaker 1: Go fuck yourself.
Speaker 3: Why need to lie out in front of a railroad train right after you don't eat?
Speaker 1: What kind of a goddamn disease is that? Anyway?
Speaker 3: How do we come up with this shit in this country? Where do we get our values from? Believe you, there is another all American disease. This has got to be the only country in the world that could ever have come up with Bulimia.
Speaker 1: Got to be the.
Speaker 3: Only country where some people are digging in the dumpster for a peach pit, other people eat a nice meal and pure it up intentionally.
Speaker 2: Where we get our values from?
Speaker 3: I do not understand our values. By the way, speaking of American values, aren't we about due to start bombing some small country that only has a marginally effective air force. Seems to me like we're weeks over due to drop high explosives on helpless civilians.
Speaker 2: There you go, and that is the thing to remember. We're about overdue to do that, by the bye, you know, the hoho, this are not exactly a valuable target or one that you know makes sense to be going after or spending millions of dollars to attack because they're interrupting shipping lanes allegedly, Yeah, not exactly the cause, celeb that you're gonna get everybody waving flags at and screaming about are you better before the troops? Otherwise you don't belong, love it or leave it murca Hey, speaking of leave it America, did Antifa leave because I haven't seen them. They're not fighting fascism when fascism is actually happening. I guess somebody forgot to cut them new checks. Because I'm telling you that was a syop created by the establishment to make you think that there was an actual opposition in order to create a false dichotomy so that you would actually sign off on all the great stuff that they were about to do. Anyway, enjoy your Thor's Day, my friends, because I don't know if it's going to get any better. Have fun. I'm merely o'celly. All of you are the effect. We'll see you tomorrow night on the Friday Night Calling Show.