Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety Happy.
Speaker 2: Tuesday, Just kidding, that's not happy. It's just Tuesday JV show. Here, I'm Selena and I'm Jess. Are we missing someone?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh that's right. What's her name?
Speaker 2: Cheety?
Speaker 1: That's right? Yes, I texted her this morning and woke her up.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so she's running a little late.
Speaker 1: Must be yeah, because apparently I have to be everyone's dad on this show and text them to wake them up in the morning.
Speaker 2: I've been on time.
Speaker 3: Thank you appreciate it, because.
Speaker 2: Over here it's happened to me, happens to the best of us. Let's get to the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 1: Of the day I told you that minute ago.
Speaker 2: Also, everybody say on the show, Wow, okay, Graham, Graham, what do you have here?
Speaker 1: Oh? Really? Okay, you guys, it's National Grouch Day. Interesting, I'm in a grouchy with it right now? Is no because I got to be everyone's dad on the show. But I thought, maybe outside of right, like me in this very moment, I thought, on account of three, we could all say who we think is the biggest grouch on this show?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? What? Two? Three? I didn't hear what, Oh, come on, I mean.
Speaker 3: Our last experience, which was three seconds ago.
Speaker 2: He did say, he said, he did say.
Speaker 1: Aside from that, I said, take that out of it.
Speaker 2: But it's really hard when you're experiencing it in the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just our truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got it.
Speaker 2: If I didn't say your name, I would say.
Speaker 1: Me thank you.
Speaker 3: If I didn't say your name, I thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be mad at that. I don't think that I'm that I'm grouchy. I think I complain a lot, which is being tired. I don't think I'm just like a like a grouchy person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not mad, right, Yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 2: It's complain.
Speaker 3: But I mean I don't think you're you're ground. I don't think you're I'm mad all the time.
Speaker 2: Ground.
Speaker 1: No, I'm very rarely made, except in this moment when I, you know, have to you know, be everyone's dad on the show. Barally, I don't want. I have my own kids. I don't take care of more.
Speaker 2: No, are you actually mad?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen you like actually actually mad, probably once or twice. No, Yeah, I honestly don't think I have.
Speaker 1: I'm a pretty like very mellow, pretty mild. I'm pretty mild mannered. I don't. I don't like confrontation and being upset and angry and like arguing with people. It's just not I don't. Some people feed on that, Some people get energy from that that gives them life. Not for me, I just like, no, I don't have time for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like that'll just if you put too much energy into that and you get worked up over things. Even though I'm a completely different person at home and that's me, I do get worked up over things, and I'm very I can get very angry, but at work it's like just I just kind of roll with things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Grandma would make you mad.
Speaker 1: Oh my kids mostly see. Yeah, at home, it's like a whole different that you you're stepping into a whole different like war zone, Like you're like a soldier going to battle. It's like a minute, what are they going to battle me about? Today?
Speaker 2: If my man is listening right now and you heard me say I don't really get mad, he'd be like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You're the biggest Liar's the same thing, like I think I'm an incredibly patient person. Like that was just something growing up, even as a kid. Very Hey. If my parents were like, hey, can you wait here for a while, I got to run and do something, and then they come back two hours later, I'd still be sitting there, just very patient, you know, Like I was just one of those kids I didn't with, you know, and we didn't have sitting there with like an iPad or something. I could just sit there and just and just be very patient. And I've always pride myself on that, Like I just you know, I'm a really patient person. But the second you have kids, throw that all out the window. Patience, all patients is lost, Mine is gone.
Speaker 2: That's just you doesn't even exist anymore.
Speaker 1: Except I give be patient in other situations, but your kids know how to just strip you of your patients and push all the buttons and I like, go from zero just to one hundred so so quickly.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I'm sure a lot of people listening can't relate.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, Jess, what do.
Speaker 2: You have here?
Speaker 3: Okay, really quick? I wanted to know if you guys have heard of October theory.
Speaker 1: Orange theory.
Speaker 3: No, look, really fancy, pretty.
Speaker 2: Expensive though, right, I think, well, it's like workout classes. Yeah, okay, yeah, well.
Speaker 3: I guess it kind of ties into this, but not really. October theory is basically what people are declaring for October being sort of like a new restart, kind of like January. So they're saying it's the perfect time for a.
Speaker 1: Glow up, so we're going to make like our October resolutions.
Speaker 3: Basically, well, do you even remember this?
Speaker 2: Why would you do that so close to January? Where not just wait and ye wait to.
Speaker 1: Stare, wait to circuit January first, That's what I'm going to start.
Speaker 3: Because you think that it's so close to the start of the year, but it's actually it gives you they say roughly ninety days until the new year, so it's like the perfect time.
Speaker 2: To build new habits.
Speaker 3: Also, in the colder months, you're wearing more layers, so people don't really see your glow up until it starts to get warm, which is like the perfect time to really you know, pop out in your new body since.
Speaker 1: Giving yourself an extra jump on yes swimsuit season.
Speaker 3: So I do want to know if you guys remember any of the goals that you set at the beginning of the year because I kind of already like whoop.
Speaker 2: I don't even think I set any because I'm just a realist.
Speaker 1: You know, whatever I said, it didn't happen. Also being a realist, it didn't happen whatever it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm definitely on that boat too. But I like this October theory because I hate, although I do, I hate starting at the very beginning of the year because then I feel like there's a lot of pressure for me to keep that going and it usually does not work out.
Speaker 2: So what are your October resolutions?
Speaker 3: Jess Uh, definitely being in the gym.
Speaker 1: A lot more so it will be the same resolution that you'll have on January. Fo. Yeah, we had resolutions in May and to be the same everybody, to go to the gym, get in shape. Making resolutions are like, setting new goals is tough right now going into the holiday season because holiday is when you kind of like give yourself some slack, like throw a bunch of that out the window. I want to have fun at holiday parties, I want.
Speaker 2: To drink like I do, want to work on and it kind of ties into what we were talking about before, is having more patients at home and not flipping out every time.
Speaker 1: No, you can't get that back. It's gone. I'm trying to get.
Speaker 2: I honestly had to talk about this recently and he was like, bro, like, you're losing it. And I was like, I know. It was like and it's kind of it's like affecting me. It's like rubbing up on me. What you haven't been drinking a lot of celsius.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, down, you're going through withdraws. You're more irritable, fault.
Speaker 2: I just seem more selfious.
Speaker 1: Yes, I bought another pack of Costco the Costco yesterday. It's in my car. You're welcome a j I'll get her fueled back up in no time, buddy, don't worry.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hi g d Hi, Well, welcome in, Thank you, welcome in. We were just discussing who we think the biggest grouch on the show is this National Grouch stage today Jess and I said Graham just in the moment because he was having a little grouchy moment. But I said, aside from that, I would pick me, like, actually grouchy, do just do a whole lot of complaining. I mean, at least here at home, I think I can be pretty grouchy.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 5: It's Davy from Oakland, And if I were to pick who was the biggest crouch, I'd probably say Graham.
Speaker 1: It's not a bad thing, though, because you play a lot of Devil's advocate and you.
Speaker 6: Bring a lot of good perspective.
Speaker 1: That the bear area needs to hear.
Speaker 2: All right, have a good morning. Okay, that's not bad.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Then I'll take it.
Speaker 2: And that'll think that makes you a grouch either, Right, I like to get worked up and grouchy on this show, but I think it's more, you know, for the show, right, for show purposes. Yes, all right, right now, you guys, it's time.
Speaker 1: For the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: The Walgreens announced they are closing twelve hundred locations over the next three months. This is after a three billion dollar quarterly loss. Well yeah, Walgreens, they operate about eighty five hundred stores here in the United States and a few thousand overseas, but all the stores that are closing are going to be here in the US.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Fire up the New York Mets bandwagon because It's time to hop on board, you guys. After getting totally pounded in Game one of the NLCS, the Mets that hold my beer because it was time for them to do some pounding of their own. They beat the Dodgers seven to three yesterday to even the series at one apiece. Game three is tomorrow in New York five o'clock.
Speaker 3: Let's go mad enjoy the cooler weather because these next couple of days, I hate to break to you, guys, we'll actually enjoy it these next couple of days because when the weekend comes, it's going to get a little warmer. But let's just live in the moment for now. We'll see Hi's in the upper seventies today.
Speaker 2: Taurus, your day is going to be an eight. Relations with others are flirtatious today.
Speaker 3: A new romance might begin, a platonic relationship could turn romantic.
Speaker 2: So someone unusual might.
Speaker 7: Appeal to you, or you might be introduced to someone new, especially through your group.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 2: That dude, all right, Jess.
Speaker 3: So these are the three words that you guys are going to want to look for in a text. If it's a random number that you've never seen before, to see if you're at risk of getting scammed, and it might not be ones that you actually would maybe expect. But the word is the main word is kindly. The phrase is would you kindly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because nobody talks like exactly.
Speaker 3: So it's not very common for us to use that in our everyday language. So tech experts are saying this is highly suspicious and it could mean that you are being targeted. I do want to know, though, what type of scammy text messages you guys get, because I have gotten I mean all sorts of like ones that include pictures.
Speaker 2: Who what kind of pictures?
Speaker 3: Just random pictures. Somebody will be like, hey, it was so nice hanging out this weekend. Here's the picture that we took. And it's just random people what.
Speaker 2: I've never got.
Speaker 1: I think that's a scamm or just flat out wrong numbers.
Speaker 3: I want to say it's a scam because it's happened multiple times. Yeah, And I mean, do people really get it wrong that much? I get like, your UPS package is on the lenk you trying to track it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this can't This item can't be delivered. It's stuck. Here, here's the tracking number. It can't be delivered. Everything can't be delivered. I didn't order anything.
Speaker 3: Oh sometimes I just want to click the link.
Speaker 2: I just I just want to do it. I let us know what happened.
Speaker 3: I click it.
Speaker 1: I love that for you.
Speaker 2: I do think they're getting.
Speaker 3: Better though, at like sending certain text messages, because the other day I got one that said what is the environment of Santa Cruz Golf Course? So it's like getting more like like a city that I would to actually recognize, you know, although I mean, really you're texting?
Speaker 2: Would I ask you that? I have no clue?
Speaker 3: I did not respond, obviously, but it's weird. I think they're getting better at it. My lessons was a real person.
Speaker 2: My mom recently got one and it just it was from a random number and it said, uh, it just said Apple cash, like twenty dollars to make it seem like someone is trying to send her money. Yeah, and because she because you're like old and stuff, like she believed it and she's like texting us like how do I how do I receive the money? No, don't click anything. She was like really about to try to get her twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: I mean love that for her.
Speaker 2: Get your bag, No.
Speaker 1: A scam bag mine are Yeah, when I go through my spam and blocked folder, because most of them all end up there and don't get through. One just says busy at work. Questions to get busy? It's from the nine three to four. I don't know where that area code is, but what's up? It's up nine three four? Oh yeah, USPS notification due to an incomplete address. Your shipment has been placed on old Yeah. I didn't or anything from you, dude. And then well a lot, and then it's all political text. Geez, donate to this, donate to this, do to this, donate to this. I will not.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Let rich people donate to these campaigns.
Speaker 2: Don't ask us is Long Island. So who are you talking to a Long Island someone.
Speaker 1: That wants to get busy at work?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Suck South Long Island.
Speaker 3: Maybe they want to birth, they shout.
Speaker 1: Out, yeah. Probably mostly it's most of the most.
Speaker 2: Of the message I get, Graham, What do you have here?
Speaker 1: All right? How do you guys feel about people who cook their offices? Cook their offices, cook their lunch in the office.
Speaker 3: Is it smelly? If it's smelly, don't do.
Speaker 1: It generally in anything you're cooking at the office outside of maybe oatmeal has a smell.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I go into the kitchen and people like heating things up and it smells good. It just it makes me upset because it makes me hungrier than I already am.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I just feel like it's doing too much, even when they're just reheating, when it becomes too much of a dinner item and you're like preparing it at the office to sit down and eat with a fork and a knife, and always.
Speaker 2: Like you're getting too much. Bring a granola bar like everyone else.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, exactly, yeah, or string cheese like me. People were divided on social media after this woman posted a video of her using a Ninja Crispy at her desk to cook up some chicken thighs for her love. Shut up a Ninja Crispy. If you don't know, it's a four and one portable air fryer and it's pretty small in compact, and she says it's the perfect size to use at your desk. Now, she threw some chicken thighs in there, and she said, twenty minutes later they came out really good. She was on board these chicken thighs. How about something like that? You guys, okay with somebody with the whole office. I don't want somebody who's cooking poultry at their desk. I don't know what sort of hand washing or cleanliness procedures went into that.
Speaker 2: It's like, if you're going to do all that, just make it the night before and bring it.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean, you know. Yeah, but nothing like having some right out of that crispy.
Speaker 2: That's doing too much. But it's also not a bad idea. I would not be mad if we had an air fryer in here.
Speaker 1: Do you have an air fryer at home?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Do you use it a lot?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted one, never.
Speaker 2: Got onege your life yet.
Speaker 1: But before anything in it, but before the air fryer, everybody's on the instapot things like once you get one of these, life changing you can cook anything. You can cook everything in there. You can cook anything in there. And we got one. Like the times you use it, you're like, this thing is awesome. You know, it's like the you know, meat that comes out of it fifty minutes later is super tender, and you know it's like falling off the bone and you're like, this is the best but then cleaning it. Well, yeah, but then where do you put the stupid thing? I don't have to leave it out on your counter, and I don't have anywhere in my cabinets, so that it goes into the garage and then a year later you find it. You're like, we should cook something in the instapa it gets used once a year? Is going to be the same thing?
Speaker 2: No, use it for everything?
Speaker 1: But where do I keep it?
Speaker 2: Well, you have to keep it, like on your counter. Well, I keep mine on my counter.
Speaker 1: That's no, Kate ain't going for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well then I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's if you put it away, it's not coming out exactly. You have to put it outside.
Speaker 1: I hear great things, though I won't. I need to get an air for her name a better gift that an airfar Why dare you? The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to talking about love is Blind, you know, tuesdays, we let Jess take over for a minute and she talks about reality TV. A couple of talkbacks, though, one on Cheaty being a little late this morning.
Speaker 8: Whoa whoa whoa Wait a minute, you're telling me Cheety was late to work.
Speaker 9: I mean, I've.
Speaker 10: Been up since five am listening to Cheaty and I'm like, and then you guys say.
Speaker 2: She's late to word, isn't she.
Speaker 10: Like at the studio next door, like literally next door, Chitty.
Speaker 1: How are you late?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 9: I mean, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I'm gidding?
Speaker 1: Good morning. That's a good question because the Cheaty hour runs from five am to six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: A long walky guys, I'm so sorry in the morning, and yet you were all, well, you missed your you missed, like you know, there's a certain time and she was supposed to talk, you know, at the start of a five am that one missed.
Speaker 1: And then that's when I texted Chitty like, hey, what are you gonna do your show this morning? And then all of a sudden, Cheaty was on the air. But that was weird. I didn't see your car in the parking lot. Explain that, you know, pull back the curtain and explain that because I'm confused, just like, whoever left that talk back? I think there's nobody Indy.
Speaker 2: So you know, some instances like this one, you know, I just recorded it from home.
Speaker 1: Always tell you like, I'm like her phone at home and you were like in your kitchen like this.
Speaker 2: I mean, Cornelia, I didn't even realize that. Oh my god, good cat. The other thing we're talking about is cooking food at work.
Speaker 11: Good morning, everybody, Happy Tuesday. It's Joe Santa Rosa with the cooking food at work. A lot of smells. A little uh, just a little bit of plying. This goes a long way, you know. But another the gross thing is is taking the food back to the desk. You know, they're eating their chicken fingers or touching the keyboard, the mouse.
Speaker 12: It's greasy.
Speaker 4: They're looking at their fingers. That's where I draw the line.
Speaker 1: Go to the lunch room, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's disgusting. But as long as you're only touching your stuff and you're okay with it, hey, that's on you. But if it's stinky, then like, just go eat somewhere. Yesterday, cheaty bought boiled eggs. What are you what? She was nice enough to keep it away from here anymore? In them before that, I did bring.
Speaker 1: It so, but at least in our building, most people do bring the food back to their cube or whatever, or their studio. People aren't sitting in the breakroom eating where they're supposed to be. Yeah, I think that happens in a lot of workplaces. And yeah, then there are smells and then you are touching stuff and it's yeah, getting little gross boiled eggs.
Speaker 2: All right, Love is Blind?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'll keep it quick because I do really want to hear what Selina has to say about one of the contestants. But can I get a spoiler alert just in case? Gram?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is this for me and everybody that has a little bit watch that much of the new season of Love is Blind? All right? Spoiler alert?
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys. So after already getting engaged, right and hanging out outside the pods one of the couples, but.
Speaker 1: This is a major spoiler alert, they're still in the pods on the episode, I'm on.
Speaker 3: I just have to talk on it. It's like been eating at me. Fine, Okay. One man reveals to his fiance that he has three kids in the.
Speaker 1: World never came up at any point when before, so she didn't know he had any family whatsoever.
Speaker 3: At this point, he's already asked for her hand in marriage, he already sat down with her dad. Now he claims that he was a donor for a couple that he needs, that he knows that could have kids of their own, but that other than that, he was uninvolved allegedly right like on the show, Well, there's a lot of information because you know TikTok once Uh.
Speaker 1: Wait, so okay, let he's saying that he's just a donor. These are he hasn't like he didn't have any part in that other than the part that he donated.
Speaker 3: He's saying, yep, I I was a donor. There are three kids out there in the world that are mine filo.
Speaker 1: Involved. That's a little different than I have three kids at home.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: However, if you hear this information after you have talked to this person about kids, he's been the one to bring up do you want kids in the future? What are we going to name our kids? All of this information, how do you react when you hear about even if he says, if he claims that they're just biological kids, are you still upset?
Speaker 2: Are you if you're just donor kids? I'm not as mad.
Speaker 1: I'm still.
Speaker 3: Brought up like it raises a red flag, right or a little I raise an eyebrow, like why didn't I find this out sooner? So when would you expect to know information like this?
Speaker 2: These are things I ask right when I started talking to somebody, do you guys have kids out there? I do ask if you have kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I think that's a very legitimate question.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the donor part, that's a little different. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's that's where it gets a little trickier because people are now finding out outside, you know, on TikTok on the internet. Yeah, people are now finding out that there are lots and lots of pictures of him with the kids, that there's a baby mama coming out and saying, yeah, he used to be, you know, attentive with his kids. These aren't his kids, and he used to be attentive with his kids until the filming of the show.
Speaker 2: Yea, oh my god.
Speaker 1: That is a nice little loophole though. You could just be like, I donated something to make it's true technically technically.
Speaker 3: So now I am curious. You know, tomorrow we'll be getting some I believe it's the final episode.
Speaker 2: I really need to catch us.
Speaker 1: Seriously, me too. Again, Love is Blind spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: I'm actually really mad at like the show in general though, because they just touch on this very very briefly, it's just one conversation basically towards the end, and I'm like, I want to know more because i feel like this isn't just the conversation, Like, this isn't the conversation that was had where he revealed it. They were just talking about it later. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Oh, so they missed filming something or or missed.
Speaker 3: It or they clipped it.
Speaker 2: But because they want you to watch the reunion, yes, make me so mad.
Speaker 3: But it also kind of makes me mad that they're not doing like any sort of background check on all of the contestants that they have on there, because we find out so much information just through the internet and we are we're not even done watching the show yet, and it's it's it's just frustrating to see that. I mean, I guess it's expected that a lot of people are just going in there just for the fame.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean, like, what do you mean you think that that producers should like find out beforehand their kids situation and put that information out there, not not put.
Speaker 3: It out there. But I think that if it's information that has to do with their love life, they shouldn't let them kind of lie and string people along, Like I know, in the last season we saw someone who was in a full on relationship.
Speaker 2: I mean, isn't that something that producers wouldn't necessarily like have an issue with because it's better for the show.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not obligated. They're obligated to vet people. You know, they're not going to put somebody.
Speaker 2: Like a serial killer right on the show.
Speaker 1: They can vet them like that. But if somebody says, well, yeah, I have three kids from a previous relationship, that's that's not going to just disqualify them. But then when they as filming's going along and they're not revealing that, just you think that producers should intervene at that point. No, yeah, at that that's on that person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at that point, it is on the person. And I think I think for me, it's like I've seen so much of the behind the scenes that I know that certain people get casted. Certain people don't apply to be on the show, they get casted to be on the show. And I kind of would like it for it to just be an application process of everybody wanting to be on the show, so that it's actually more genuine versus like, oh yeah, I got a recruiter slid into my dms on Instagram and asked me if I wanted to be on the show, and I agreed, Yeah, because I know that that happens with some of them.
Speaker 1: Well that's reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird, but still of the show is still going to keep watching Twist though.
Speaker 2: I like it so as far as the information I had and when the contestants being accused of.
Speaker 1: With this dog on what grounds.
Speaker 2: Have time right here. But but look, because we have today's hottest trending next, I'm just gonna throw it into trending. So if you do want to hear about that, we'll talk gottest thing.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, so one of the guys did get accused of hooking up with his dog when the guys from Love is Blind.
Speaker 1: How does an accusation like that happen? Because usually where there's some smoke, there's some fires. I don't think there's.
Speaker 2: Any there's any fire here. I don't want to give too much away. If anybody it's still in the very early episode, I'm actually I don't want to give away who it is because the reason why it even got to this point is because on the show, this guy and his fiance they end up splitting because she supposedly caught him sexy somebody else. I don't want I don't want to say who this couple.
Speaker 1: Is sexting his own dog.
Speaker 2: Why do not his dog? But because he was caught talking to someone else on the side, I guess someone on his Instagram because fans are coming for him. Someone left a comment on his page that said, someone call animal control because God knows what this pervert does to satisfy his own selfish needs. And he got so mad, really as he said, don't you dare come after my dog. I will destroy you. And that was that was That was just his reply to the comment. And then he was so upset that he posted an entire post on his like on his feed. Yes about this, just going off.
Speaker 1: To it. There is some that's awful defensive. If somebody ever left that comment on me, like, clearly they're just trolling like it's a joke.
Speaker 2: I mean, he just really likes his dog.
Speaker 1: Would you ever is that the same?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds hot. Oh what are you if somebody ever commented that to you, Slanda, like, would you really be like, oh, I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like you're weird something, You're weird for even thinking that.
Speaker 1: Some things are so outlandish. It's not offensive, you know, Yeah, but when you strike it, when something strikes a nerve, then that's what you get. Real work out.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Something's happening, all right.
Speaker 2: I think we candad this feud between Nicole Kidman and Samahayak. Yesterday. We talked about this really intense confrontation between them at the Balenciaga show a couple of weeks back at Paris Fashion Week, and there were some words exchanged and then Selma she put her hand on Nicole's arm, only for Nicole to to then push her away and she walked off, and it was really uncomfortable to watch hashtag team Somehi.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: According to an expert lip reader, Salma said something like okay, let's turn there, okay, right here, as she was trying to redirect Nicole Kidman towards the paparazzi to take some photos, and Nicole said something like I'm fine, I'm good there, that's enough, and then she walks off. So someone pointed out that although it seems very tense and confrontational, that they're not necessarily upset at them for acting this way. It was probably just an instance of Nicole feeling very overwhelmed because this was her first public appearance since her mother's passing last month, and there are cameras everywhere screaming her name, and so it's very understandable that she wasn't really feeling the moment. And that's okay. And sources are saying that there's there's no like feud or problem between them, and they took pictures later that night as well. There's a lot of them together.
Speaker 1: Fine, that squash it, so there's no fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry to break it to yahnfu O. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? This is pretty cool. Yesterday, forty nine Ers rookie receiver Ricky Pearsall took the practice field for the first time since he was shot in Union Square in that attempted robbery. Wasn't like a really super vigorous practice or anything. I don't think they're even wearing pads, But to see them out there I think was a really big lift to the team. Again, it's incredibly lucky that the bullet miraculously traveled through him and didn't hit any organs, but it's still been a lengthy recovery process. I believe it's been six weeks since he last practiced with the team. Team says they're going to evaluate him for the next three weeks going forward to determine whether or not to activate him off the He's not on the injured list, but whatever list he's on, Piersall could be back on the field then at the earliest, November seventeenth at Levi's that's a game where they'll be hosting the Seattle Seahawks. I think to see him back on the field and hearing interviews with Niner players yesterday that just seeing him out there yesterday was like very invigorating for them. So a super cool story. And he is going to be He's really good. He could be. I mean he's a rookie. We haven't seen him play in an NFL game yet, but could be a really good addition to the team and Niners need that. They're pretty banged up. Although the only thing we're focusing on right now, as cool as that is Kansas City comingto town this weekend. So Niners are all focused on that big Super Bowl rematch even though it's just regular season game, but it's still a.
Speaker 2: Big Guess who's going to the game?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm good at this. Hold on, let me guess Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope so I's talk about me.
Speaker 1: You're going, You're going? Yeah, I'm feeling more salty than excited for jealous. I can't. I can't figure it out.
Speaker 2: Happy for me.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm just jealous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope I see some Taylor Swift that would just like make my life.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild Swaying guys from Nework. But hey, so we're all salty something that is going to go to the game.
Speaker 2: But I guess if the Niners lose, I mean, she's just a jinx, right.
Speaker 1: We've been.
Speaker 2: I think that's an.
Speaker 1: Because you're there and how often do you go. That's a good point, yes, and every time you go, they've lost. Not have a long track record. You told me that that four seasons in a row, everything going to.
Speaker 2: The game and we and we won. So she wins this game though, that was she's a good cheeks and she should go. Yeah, I'm not the bad kind. We can blame that on Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Good point. Well we'll find out. I guess we'll find out this weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's get tell what the bleep is your chance to win a JB showed Chug Mug. You just got to be the very first person guest today is bleeped out word? You guys know where to leave your guesses right.
Speaker 10: In the mail.
Speaker 2: Mike on the iHeart radio, silly. All right, here is today's clip. Okay, when you wipe your do you always inspect to see how much stuff you wiped off?
Speaker 1: You have to standard procedure. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You look disgusting though, do.
Speaker 1: It blind and not take even a peece.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're rolling the doves I know underwear from that. That's not what the bleeped out word is. People, stop being sick of This is a family show sometimes most of the time. All right, Like Selenna said, leave us your guests on the talkback Mike, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. You have to be the very first correct answer the morning to win the JV show Chug Munk. And you probably want to get your answers in like now, right.
Speaker 2: Now, like now because we're playing him.
Speaker 1: Next Y the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Back to What the Bleep. It's where you can win a JV show chug mug if you are the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. Now, in case you miss today's clip, here it is okay. When you wipe her, do you always inspect to see how much stuff you wiped off?
Speaker 1: Have to? It's a US right because you got to know if you got to wipe again.
Speaker 2: Thank you. How do you know you're getting everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Exactly.
Speaker 2: Hey, well this is a family show.
Speaker 1: Yes, you don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: You don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You definitely don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I've got a guess on the talkback Michael, I heard app Let's run through some of your guesses.
Speaker 1: Now, good morning JAB show.
Speaker 4: This is Kimberly from Tennel Day and I guesses makeup. Have a good day guys.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's the most popular guest this morning. Lots of people guessing.
Speaker 2: It always looks so gross. You look down at your makeup pipe and you're like, all of that was on my face, it's all brown, and yet.
Speaker 1: You just put the makeup right back on the next day.
Speaker 2: I know. Hi, good morning.
Speaker 1: This is Vicky from Alsa Fronte. I'm guessing the bleep that word is nose.
Speaker 2: Thank you. No, No, you have to look right.
Speaker 1: There's nobody that doesn't look. What about on a nose blow? Do you always look? Or do you pinch the kleenex closed and move on?
Speaker 2: I pinch it clothes. You know you look cheated.
Speaker 1: I look. I want to know if I got that one bug that's been flapping around and there bugging me all day mirror, but you can't see it. Sometimes it's way back there and you can just feel this thing, so you give. I want to know. I want visual confirmation.
Speaker 2: After you blow, and if you don't feel it's gone.
Speaker 1: No, Sometimes that hard nose blow only just sticks it to the inside wall of your nose and it doesn't come out. I want to I need visual confirmation that that little sucker has left the building.
Speaker 2: That's gross.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now if it's a powerful one, I'm just closing it.
Speaker 2: Moving on to rest Morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: This is Mary from San Jose and I think the bleep out word is countertops.
Speaker 2: Countertop.
Speaker 1: There's another popular guest this morning, and that is a good one. If you have dark countertops, like we have a good dark in the house we're living right now. I have kind of dark granite countertops. You can't really tell if they're dirty or not. Like there's too much going on, you know, there's a lot of brown. And then you wipe and then look at that paper, tell.
Speaker 2: Are all good guests? Is continued to leave more on the talkback Mike on the IHEARTPP. We are going to play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Way what the bleep? Or hopefully we can give somebody this JV show Chucky Muggy. You guys know how this works. You just got to be the very first person a guest today is a bleeped out word five seven O five excuse me? Is when we play that clip for the very first time, you want to be here there because then you have a better chance of winning, you know, And then you leave your guests on the talk back mic on the iHeart app. Now, in case you missed today's clip here it is okay. When you wipe your do you always inspect to see how much stuff you wiped off. Let go to the guesses.
Speaker 1: Good Morning jam Show. This is a target for brentwe I hope you guys having a great morning so far. I think the missing word.
Speaker 4: Today is toilet sea.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, i'd hit you know you check? You know you look on that one.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you wipe anything, you have to check.
Speaker 1: It's just instinct that one is always alarming, not always, but alarming, it's alarm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Yesie from Santa Clara and.
Speaker 2: Is the bleeped out word teeth when you wipe your teeth. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I might have to have a talk with your dentist. They're teaching you the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Rather than using a paper towel wipe your before bed, we're gonna want you to try this thing called the toothbrush. Marvelous invention works great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I've wiped my tooth before. Hey, but you know you do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Morning JVS Show.
Speaker 4: This is one from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 12: My guess is dashboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your dashboard.
Speaker 2: That thing's dusty.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't mind that very very does. It's always beyond mine's so bad right now?
Speaker 2: Where does it does even come from?
Speaker 3: I know I have like a couple of fake eyelashes on mine.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Like they blew off your face and ended up on there on your story.
Speaker 3: And I'm up there like the last if I go out and it's the long night and I just need to take my eyelashes off. Sometimes I just take them off and put them on my dashboard.
Speaker 1: Chuck them on the dash chuck them on.
Speaker 12: The dash him and I'm going to say my guess.
Speaker 1: A table talk and I am brother. Love you guys, all of you. That is not it though, that is not.
Speaker 2: Nobody guess the word correctly today.
Speaker 1: I think we've got one, Selena, I think we've got one. It just came in. Let's see, let's see.
Speaker 4: Good morning, JB Show, Happy Tuesday, Love you guys. I'm gonna guess that the leaped out word is phone screen. This is Margie from American Canyon, Love you guys.
Speaker 2: I have a great day. Wow, I was getting a little bit word. All right, here's today's clip. Unbleeped. Okay, when you wipe your phone screen, do you always inspect to see how much stuff you wiped off? Ah?
Speaker 3: Yes you do.
Speaker 1: I don't ever wipe myself.
Speaker 2: I think when we weren't getting the right answer. I think it's because nobody cleans their.
Speaker 1: Phone, and the times I do, it's like when there's like a big smudge and you just like use your shirt really fast or something you don't like, I don't go take the appropriate cleaning measures like I should.
Speaker 2: I've been wiping mine down a lot more lately, just because my kids always have it.
Speaker 1: So what else do your ladies? Let me ask this, I don't know, do your ladies. Do your guys phones end up with a lot of make and does makeup get stuck all over the screen if you're well, nobody talks on the phone anymore? Is that stupid?
Speaker 2: Yes? But the time that you do, do you look and there's just make up?
Speaker 1: You leave a big smudge there? All right? Margie from American Canyon, I'm not even going to play the shout out music because she was the only person to come with the cut danser this morning. Thank you to everybody that played this morning, Holy tidal wave of talk backs. A lot of people play this morning, but I shockingly only one person on the phone. Most people obviously guessing, you know, face makeup, counters counters, refrigerator saying somebody did guess wiping your pumpkin, which I don't know if that's euphemism for something else, but I think it's maybe they're talking because it's halloweene. You gotta wipe down your sure, all.
Speaker 2: Right, no worries that we are going to play again tomorrow morning seven o five and Margie, right, check your email. We're gonna send you something to get more info to send you your very own chugm Congratulations.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Right now, let's go to the phone's Wild for nine.
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 14: Aldrin and Adrian?
Speaker 2: Aldrin and Adrian?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: How's it going sporting?
Speaker 1: We're good?
Speaker 8: Nice, Well, I can't believe it got in here.
Speaker 1: That's half the battle. But now you gotta win the game.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, So this is.
Speaker 2: For Becky g chick up.
Speaker 3: We have two tickets on.
Speaker 2: The line the JV Show, Y have nope game. I can sense that you're a little nervous, which means you probably know how this game goes. We're gonna ask you for tribute questions. Just gotta get three correct and you win. Okay, it's easy, it's easy, you can do it, all right, We're taking out question number one, let's get right to it. What did the letters in the name of the cable network HBO originally stand.
Speaker 1: For holy crap? That'd be hc We need.
Speaker 11: I don't know, I have no idea to take a guess Home broadcast organization?
Speaker 2: Really good, guys, No, but HBO stood for home box office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a movie chan home box office? All right? Question number two. Malta is an island nation near Italy that is located in what body of water?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 1: Think about that area? You know that you got a lot of Italian islands out there, and then you know you got Malta's right there, and then you know some Greek islands also in there. There you go, Yeah, get nervous.
Speaker 2: Question number three? All right? In Major League Baseball, the Cy Young Award is given to the best player at what position?
Speaker 14: Picture?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There you go? All right, you need this last one to win the game. This is I think an easy one, but I'm not sure. Finished The title of this two thousand Ashton Kutcher movie, Dude, Where's my.
Speaker 14: Where's My Car?
Speaker 1: All right? Good? Comeback?
Speaker 3: A little bit of a rocky start.
Speaker 2: But you guys did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you made it. Through and you just got two tickets to see Becky g She's gonna be live at SAP Center November twenty.
Speaker 2: First, congratulations, guys, you are amazing, so much fun to have you on. Have a great rest of your day, and don't hang up. Hang on there for that winning There we go.
Speaker 1: Jess, have you ever seen Dude, Where's My Car? Yes? Seriously?
Speaker 4: Movie?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I'm actually shocked me too, because you don't watch any than you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was. What was the movie we were talking about yesterday? I was. We were shocked that Jess hadn't seen.
Speaker 2: Was it the oh no.
Speaker 1: Forty year old version? We were shocked that Cheety hadn't seen that.
Speaker 3: I've seen Forrest Gump.
Speaker 2: Have you seen forty old Virgin?
Speaker 3: Is that what? Sandra Bullock?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 14: One, never mind, But you've seen Dude, Where's My Car?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Yeah, I got let's do some shout out. I got some shouts to go, and says, hey, Graham, today is my son Aiden's ninth birthday, and his one wish was for y'all to give him a happy birthday shout out. We listen to you guys every morning on the way to school, so please help me say happy birthday, and that's from mom Dad and call it her. We love you so much, I'm so proud of you. That's from Mom Lisa, so happy birthday Aiden Dad and my DM's dad Dad my DMS and says, what's up, Graham. Longtime listeners since the dog House days and now my twins and I listen to you guys every day on our way to school. The Yepnope game is the biggest reason I'm able to leave the house on time because my kids never want to miss it. Would it be possible to give Tristan and Olivia a birthday shout out tomorrow morning. Yes, and that's from Dad Juicy Jay, so happy birthday to the twins. Another one says, Hey, Graham, can you give a huge happy birthday shout out to my amazing husband Gil. He is everything I've ever asked for and more. We love you so much and cheers to many more. Or let's from Julian and Magda, so happy happy birthday. Last one I got one says Hey Graham, We'll listen to Javy Show every morning our way to school and work. Thank you guys for brightening our days and always making us smile even on Mondays. Can you please wish my son Julian aka Juju aka King Julian a happy tenth birthday, Double Digits. We love you and hope you enjoy your special day. Love Mom, Michelle, Dad Luis and brother Isaac. So happy, happy, happy birthday, Julian loyalty who gives the Oh yeah, that's true.
Speaker 9: The hottest it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see the video of Olivia Rodrigo falling through the stay?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: She was performing in Melbourne, Australia, and she goes on stage and she's pumping up the crowd and then, oh my goodness.
Speaker 12: Was Okay, it's just a message, okay.
Speaker 2: And you know it hurt, and you know it hurt if you want to. It's like a hidden trapdoor just for funzies, just in case you want to mix things up.
Speaker 1: Like who wouldn't fall in to that thing? He was huge dark cup there and the stage is black and obviously the hole is black.
Speaker 3: Hilary could have been this, Yeah, this could have been way worse though, so thankfully she didn't get hurt. But the video is up on our story if you want to check it out. JP Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Diddy has been named in six new lawsuits. So Tony Busby, he is the Texas attorney who said that he's representing one hundred and twenty alleged victims. Remember this guy, and he said lawsuits coming in the next thirty days. Well they are coming, all right. So far, six lawsuits have been filed. Four of them are from male accusers. One of them, he says that he was sixteen at the time. Another one says that their assaults happened in twenty twenty one, which is not long ago at all. And Diddy's legal team is, of course doing exactly what you would expect them to do. Deny, deny, deny, They said, quote in court, the truth will prevail that mister Combs has never sexually assault anyone adult or minor, man or woman.
Speaker 1: Get out of here, Get out of here. I mean, I know that's their job to say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know they're going to say that.
Speaker 1: They have to say that. I don't think the evidence is going to show that at all. The evidence is going to show quite the contrary.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I feel like we're going to be talking about new lawsuits probably like every day. Considering this attorney is one hundred.
Speaker 3: And twenty victims.
Speaker 2: That's just six of them.
Speaker 1: And more people are gonna come keep coming forward.
Speaker 2: I also really quick want to talk about bow Wow. I know who gives a fart. Well, he has come under fire for saying that he misses Diddy's parties. Oh everyone is like, bro read the room, what is wrong with you? He was doing this podcast interview and he's talked about however since did he has been facing all this legal trouble that you know, the party scene just hasn't been the.
Speaker 1: Same, Like me to a war weekend.
Speaker 5: It didn't like the past two They just didn't feel right because there was no motion, there was no parties, there was nowhere to go. Every year dude had he had the f and you feel it, it's like a it's like damn, we we ain't gonna it was just such a gate keeper, formed the liquor in the clubs, the he was everything.
Speaker 2: All these people who who've had their lives ruined because of this monster, and you're worried about what party after? Yeah, that there's no party to go to.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's disappointing. Yeah, wow, it's not looking for him.
Speaker 1: No, who says something like?
Speaker 15: Who says something that he could have had the best parties ever without all that other awful stuff. They still could He still could have had the best parties ever and leave all the illegal, awful stuff out of it and they still would.
Speaker 1: Have been great. But no, he had to go and just ruin everything.
Speaker 2: And he did say like, these are different, but these are these weren't like the freaks. These were just like like Award Show after parties and you know, things at clubs, not like his mansions where all the shady stuff is happening. But still, even if those are the ones you were attending, you don't say that you miss hanging out with this guy.
Speaker 1: Everything he's done. A weird for him to say that he was the gatekeeper for the liquor. Do you mean like when bow wow wow? I guess maybe it's bow wow. He goes to the club and he's on trouble getting bottle service. Hey guys over the bar, did he could you give me smash? That's the rock? Hey Diddy, can you buy me a drink?
Speaker 2: All right? Graham, What do you have all right?
Speaker 1: Breaking news in the NFL this morning, Raiders fans take a moment say you're goodbyes to star wide out Davante Adams. Oh no, wow. A lot of Raider fans probably already said their goodbyes to him, because he made it pretty clear a week or two ago he was done with the team, wanted to be traded. But the man, he's good. Man, he is good. If only the Raiders had a quarterback to throwing the ball. This morning, the team is reportedly finalizing a deal to send him to obvious location, the New York Jets. There he's gonna be reunited with Aaron Rodgers, who is his quarterback for eight seasons in Green Bay. Rogers, we know, is a Jet now, and the Jets are shaking things up quite a bit. Last week they fired head coach Robert Sola, and now this Adams deal. Jets reportedly sending a conditional third round pick that could become a second round pick based on performance. They're just sending a pick for him. And this trade comes less than twelve hours after the Jets were delivered an ugly twenty three to twenty loss last night to the Buffalo Bills on Monday Night Football. Ohdvante, oh man, you're so good. Plus, he has that taco bell inside his house.
Speaker 2: He has taco bell inside his house.
Speaker 1: It's a commercial.
Speaker 2: Oh, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: It's a commercial. Bout how he has to talk about inside of his house there.
Speaker 2: Actually, I would love that.
Speaker 1: They're actually really funny. They're actually good. They're actually really good commercials. Anyways, Yeah, but Davante Adams really good. Now he gets to go back with Aaron and Aaron Rodgers and see what magic they can create. The Jets are still gonna stink. The Jets are gonna jet. They're terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Oh, we do have your chance to win some crazy cash. On Standby First Graham, you just shared some breaking news about the Raiders.
Speaker 16: Hey, Goodmr Davis show, Good morning Bear. Let's talk back for after you talk about the Davante Him's trade. I'm a Raiders fan. It sucks being a Raider man. We're gonna take the season. I really don't know why he went to the Jets, even though he has Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers looks like he's about to get injured any play.
Speaker 4: I have him in my.
Speaker 16: Fantasy, so I did want him to go to the Bills.
Speaker 4: But as a Raider fan, man it hurt.
Speaker 16: I love Davante, but he he sucks for that man.
Speaker 2: Come on now, yeah, I don't believe i'd be salty. Who's playing music that outside?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, I heard somebody else walking past her studio.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Graham, I mean, yeah, I understand Raiders fans disappointment, but he kind of knew. I think it was a foregone conclusion that he was gonna bounce this season. I mean, he made very well known he wanted it out and he was kind of injured, and I don't I think we'd.
Speaker 2: But when it actually happens, it's just like such hurt.
Speaker 1: Sucks to lose a talent like that but not really using them this season.
Speaker 2: The week could be right, all right? So I don't know how time is going by so fast. We are a little over two weeks away from a Halloween, which is are you guys not excited? I know I'm excited, but I'm not prepared for it. October has just been flying by, and I was kind of wondering, you know, because I'm at that point where it's like, I got to get my kids costumes together, me and my man's couple costume together. Obviously he is I'm going to force him to wear one, and I was like, you know, let's get some honest talkbacks from guys. How do you guys actually feel about being forced to wear a couple's costume because it's never your idea. Nope, it's never your idea. How do you guys feel? Graham, how do you feel? Do you do you and your wife do a couple's costume?
Speaker 1: Generally not, but I feel like we probably have at different points that it does all depend on the costume. If it's something like good that we almost would have come up with on our own, we didn't. Let's be honest, we didn't come up with the idea. But if it was almost good enough to make it seem like it was partly our idea, then we're probably on board. But if it is something that is clearly, oh so clearly it was only your idea, then we're we're not loving it. We're not loving it, but we know we're forced to. There's no yeah, you have to wear it.
Speaker 2: Because it's like if for me, when I was single, I'd be like, man, I have nobody to like dress up with. I have no couple. But like, guys don't feel like that. They're like, WHOA, no couple's costume right, Like they're not like, oh man, I'm really missing out this year. I'm being part of a duo. I've never said that.
Speaker 1: I also feel like a lot of guys get to the point where if it wasn't for you, they wouldn't be dressing up.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, oh man, I wanted to be this one really cool thing. Oh but fine, I'll do I'll be the peanut butter and you be the jelly.
Speaker 2: Hey we actually wear that a few years back, you and your man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh okay, fine, Oh fine, I'll be Luigi and you be Mario.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I made my boyfriend Mario.
Speaker 1: Why would you guys do that? Stop?
Speaker 3: And every year I'm like, okay, we're gonna go. We have three parties lined up, We're doing three different costumes, like I go all out for Halloween.
Speaker 2: If you listening, like to leave an honest talk back, please, I just want to know, honestly, how do you guys feeling? If you guys hate it? That's fine. You can say that, but you've be talking about on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Good Morning JV Show. This SETI sift what Greek?
Speaker 8: Last year Matt Daddy and I were I with can he with Alan, And this year we're gonna be Pharaohs together. You know, Egyptian and I think if cool. I think couple couple coffins are cool as long as the coughtme is cool.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: All right, have a good Tuesday. Taco Tuesday, you guys, don't forget go get your tacos today.
Speaker 1: Tacos are good. How do you feel about couples? Egyptian costume seems like cultural appropriation to me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it good? I thought they were cute me too, Yeah, just kidding great.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Halloween, Grammy have something I do want to just get issue a slight warning to you ladies that order clothes and or costumes on Shean Yeah Sheen, because this one woman says she ordered parts of her folloween costume.
Speaker 1: I guess she needed some sort of costume boots for it, and inside the clear package she discovered that there was a live scorpion in there.
Speaker 2: How does that even happen?
Speaker 1: Now? Listen this is the part where most times you're like, oh, I got a frog in my bag salad. We see these stories all the time. Little critter hops in there and happens, and you know it's a one off. Stuff like this happens. It's a big world. There's a lot of stuff getting shipped all over the country. It happens. When they called the company to report this that there was a scorpion there, they were like, oh, this is a little concerning because this is already the second call that we've gotten about a live scorpion being shipped out. So apparently this is something that's been has happened more than what It's not just strictly an isolated incident. This is something to be apparently mildly worried about. So if you're ordering your costume off, has she in this year, just I don't know, give it a once over before you open up the package, because there could be a live scorpion in there.
Speaker 3: I do have an order coming in maybe like a week and a half.
Speaker 1: There you go give it up. Just blindfold yourself. He reach into the bag and feel around blindfolded, see if there's a scorpion of that. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All Right, so we're a little over two weeks away from Halloween, and I wanted some honest talkbacks from guys. How do you guys actually feel about the couple's Halloween costumes that you're forced to wear each and every year? Because, if I'm being honest, you guys don't seem very enthusiastic about the process of thinking about the costume and then shopping for the costume or putting the costume together. How do you guys actually feel? Thank you for all the talkbacks, Ay.
Speaker 1: JV Show, Good Morning.
Speaker 17: I just wanted to weigh in on this couple's costume topic. Personally, I'm all for the couple's costume. I mean, depending on what it is. I guess I have a cool enough wife that she's not gonna choose something that I am uncomfortably And I feel like now that we have a little baby, it's just gonna make the couples slash family costume that much better.
Speaker 16: So I'm all for it.
Speaker 13: But who gives a heart?
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love to hear that there's you know, other people that are loving it and it's not just like the girlfriend. Yeah, exactly, and.
Speaker 1: Then you can bring a little baby in dress as chefs, and then the baby dresses a little lobster and you carry around him in a big.
Speaker 2: Cal That's actually cute.
Speaker 1: I've seen that before.
Speaker 3: Oh this is Stephen from City.
Speaker 2: I look at it like this.
Speaker 16: If the guy is the one who's choosing the couple of costume, then.
Speaker 6: It's usually good. It's usually a chafe that it could Wow.
Speaker 1: Was Chet clapping during that whole talk back? That was not Yeah? I mean hashtag fact. Just get our input on it.
Speaker 2: Is that basically, and this is what I wanted your honest, honest talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that show.
Speaker 13: Got a comment about that whole couple of costume thing in general. I really you don't like it? You know, I only did it once in my life because we went to Halloween party. I was Michael Jackson and my wife was a little boy and wow the contest. That was the only time I did it, just because I thought it was funny. But other than that, nah, gotta go, gotta go.
Speaker 1: Gotta go.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that so.
Speaker 1: They won the costume contest?
Speaker 2: Oh what whif would agree to That's just.
Speaker 1: Wrong every way?
Speaker 3: Oh, well, do you still think men come up with.
Speaker 2: The better that might have been right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know who came.
Speaker 14: Up with that.
Speaker 2: No, there's no way. Why would you admit that in twenty twenty four and even talk back on the baby.
Speaker 14: They can say anything on the tack backs and people to be honest, to be fair, though, the Diddy costumes are going to be that is going to be a theme that you were going to see this year, a lot of baby oil costumes.
Speaker 1: I've already seen people post out though I know, Hey Davy show, good morning.
Speaker 2: I don't know why guys would have a problem with a couple of costumes.
Speaker 6: I would love a couple.
Speaker 2: Costumes for a Halloween.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's it like being in a relationship dan? Oh, hey, cheaty, I'm canning. I'm not long intance enough. Gosh, what about that, cheaty, chee? Halloween's coming? Are you longing to have a couple's costume with someone you know? I've Have you ever done that before?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I have not had a couple of costume.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Is it because you don't want to or I do want to? They're cute?
Speaker 1: You just never had the guy.
Speaker 2: No, I did have the guy, but we just didn't dress up together. We dressed up, but didn't dress up. He didn't want to be couple.
Speaker 1: You dressed up as a jar peanut butter and he was like a ninja turtle dressing. Where's the jam? Wow?
Speaker 2: Wait, why didn't you want to dress.
Speaker 1: Up with you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, never, We never decided to dress up. We just like had our own thing.
Speaker 1: But you were sitting there hoping, wishing that he wanted to do a couple's cost him with you. Yeah, and you just went as Luigi and not looking around the party from Mario everywhere like, oh wow, he was dressed up as a ghost or something.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Titi, we still got two weeks left. Yeah, it's not too late. But he wants to be a couple with Cheety by Halloween. Mega happened eight three three three nine four. Oh my gosh, all right, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Thank you ever won for your talk bags the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Now, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: According to a new pole, half almost half of residents that live here in the Bay Area are considering leaving the region in the next few years.
Speaker 13: What how is this new?
Speaker 1: It's not This pole comes out every single year it's the number has actually come down a little bit. Last year, fifty two percent of people said they wanted to leave. Just forty seven percent said they want to leave the Bay Area in the next few years. This year and a couple of years ago, as many as fifty six percent of people said they'd like to leave the Bay Area. High cost of living. Housing costs is the number one reason people want to leave the Bay Area. We're at roughly so forty percent each year. I mean had that number has come down a little bit, but we're about half. There's four of us on the JV show. That means two of us want to leave the Bay Area. What two is it?
Speaker 2: That ain't mean interest?
Speaker 1: I think just amy.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just getting started with exploring. I still have some time here.
Speaker 2: You don't explore anything. You go to your pottery class, into Selena. It's exploring. Yeah, me and me, Me and my man actually had a conversation about this recently because he's not originally from here. I mean, he wouldn't mind living anywhere, and for him, it is the housing costs. It's just so expensive to bait, like just basic costs, monthly costs are just there is the highest in the country, and he was like, man, if we could just have a year to like live somewhere else and just save all that much, like you know how much we would have in the bank. But I don't know. I didn't do the math, but I don't know if I could actually do that. I feel like there is nothing like the Bay Area exactly. I don't know if I could just if I could go live in Vegas for a year, at Texas for a year, or Utah, I just can't.
Speaker 1: There are I think we've all I think everybody at some point has scrolled on Zillow or redfin or one of these suites just to press what you can say, just to see what you can get in other places. That is, of course, supposing that you have a job in whatever other place, and a lot of people can work remotely, so they go, oh, well, I can work remote and live in that place, and it seems great because you look at what the house is that you could get. You're like, oh, man, I could be living in that, And then you get there and it's Phoenix and it's been over one hundred degrees for one hundred and forty days this year or whatever. The Debros it's something crazy. There's just I don't know there there are there's a given, there are certain drawbacks, there's pros and cons to all these things. Yes, the house houses are cheaper. You got to ask yourself why is it cheaper to live there? And usually the answer is it's not as great as the Bay Area. But that there are a lot of people listening right now, like I hate the barrier. I'm out of here, and they're part of the poll of people that want to leave the Bay Area. And to that, I say, go get out of here. Yeah, just kidding.
Speaker 2: Look, I get it boiled here.
Speaker 1: But I mean I totally get it. Imagine if housing was affordable here, Holy crap, the Bay Area would be the best, best ever. I love the Bay Area. I never want to leave, but it it has gotten a to sort of a tipping point where it is ridiculous. Your middle class families cannot afford your starter home. You can't afford any home right now in the Bay Arier. The price is just way, way, way too high. I think there will be some It's gonna adjust at some point. It has to, because yet we are going to start losing more people take to other areas. But when you get to those other areas and in five years when you're in Arizona and there's no water that comes out of your tap because of the drought. I just don't don't say I didn't tell you.
Speaker 2: You know, you heard it here first, right on the JV show.
Speaker 1: No, but that's it. It is sad, Like it's totally sad because you never want to hear that half the people that are your residents are actively would like to leave. I mean, most of the people just don't again, aren't able to.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: That's you have to have a job in whatever place you're going to or whatever. And a lot of people have family here. That's the biggest reason I wouldn't want to move out of California. My family's all here. Yeah, I'm stuck here. I'm not going to move away from my family. And I have a lot of friends that have moved away to different states, particularly during the pandemic. And every time you ask them, no, they all love it. Everybody they have to say that because it's such a big decision, but all of them say, it's the best thing I ever did. I can't believe you didn't do it. It's the best ever it's the best ever. Yeah, you're in Bozeman, Montana. It's negative thirty right now during the winter time. You know, it's like, that's not for me. But a lot of people have loved their decision to move. But it particular if you have family. It's hard to move away and then have to get on a flight to see your parents or something. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: That's not me, the honest thing.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay and trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Medicine Children's Health.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, access to excellence. So I don't think we talked about the full frontal scene in Monsters the Lyle and Eric Menenda story. Have you guys gotten around to watching this, by the way on Netflix?
Speaker 1: No, almost hit start on it. I think my wife put the brakes on it.
Speaker 2: I don't think your wife would really enjoy something.
Speaker 3: I started it, haven't finished it, but I planned to.
Speaker 2: All right, So we just mentioned this full frontal scene a couple minutes ago, and within I want to say, point two seconds, we got to talk back from Mama Albert Morning.
Speaker 11: JV Mama Albert here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that shower scene.
Speaker 4: I don't care what you say that was.
Speaker 1: And that was no costhetic?
Speaker 2: Baby boy, Boom.
Speaker 4: That was yummy.
Speaker 1: Boom, Wow, that was yummy. And he's saying no prosthetic.
Speaker 2: He says, no prosthetic. Well, we're going to find out here in a second. So Cooper Kaush he plays Eric Menendez and there is a scene where he's in the shower and I don't know if it's still called full frontal, if it's more of a side of you, but whatever it was, it was there. Yeah, I guess so, uh, Cooper. He was just on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and Andy was running through some famous full frontal scenes in various movies and whether or not those actors used a prosthetic, and then Cooper Kash jumped in with also just.
Speaker 1: To say, mine was not a prosthetic.
Speaker 6: Well that was gonna be my next question. Congratulations to you, Cooper. You're very blessed, aren't you.
Speaker 2: He was so happy for it.
Speaker 1: His eyes lit up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know he'd been waiting to ask that. Right.
Speaker 2: The show came and one of our favorite listeners. Mama Albert, you know your stuff.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, I know this prosthetics all right.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift announced a couple of new things on the way, So Swifty's listen up. She's gonna be releasing a book that documents her record breaking Era's tour. It's gonna get fans an inside look into her magical memories from being on the road. Gonna be a lot of never before seen behind the scenes photos, personal reflections, and more. Two hundred and fifty six pages. Gonna run you thirty nine ninety nine and this is exclusive to targets for Black Friday. She's also going to be dropping a CD slash vinyl edition of her latest album, The Tortured Poet's Department, The Anthology. So this is an extended version and it's gonna have four bonus tracks on it, all right, So she's gonna make it any more.
Speaker 1: I'll start lining up tomorrow. When does it come out?
Speaker 2: I'm Black Friday. Get in line tomorrow, perfect, and you'll still be like V hundredth one there, yeah, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? The results from Half Moon Bay's fifty first annual Pumpkin Way off our end and this year's winner, yes, did not break the world record, but the thing, this thing was still huge. No prosthetic needed, This thing was It was thick damn pumpkin, you heliciic. This year's winner was, in fact a pumpkin we talked about yesterday on the show. Its name is Rudy. Came to us from a grower in Minnesota who trucked it all the way out here to compete. Same guy who's pumpkin named Michael Jordan that won it all last year and set the world record that one weigh twenty seven hundred and forty nine pounds. Well, this year his gord won the competition Waiygne quite a bit less than that still very massive twenty four hundred and seventy one pounds. He would have gotten a thirty thousand dollars bonus if it had broken the all time record. Again it was his own record, But for winning yesterday he got nine dollars a pound, which by my math is twenty two, two hundred and thirty nine dollars. Not bad from growing a pumpkin, although I did hear him saying an interview that it costs between five and six grand somewhere around there to grow the pumpkin, and then they got to get it all the way out here and so on and so forth, so he still still comes out quite a bit. If you want to see Rudy, it's going to be along with the other competitors and the competition. All those pumpkins are going to be on display at the Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival that's this weekend if you want to go see it in a person. Now here's the controversy. Here is the common Okay, this pumpkin, Rudy again comes to us from some super pumpkin grower in Minnesota. This pumpkin again weigh twy four hundred and seventy one pounds. It just barely won this year's competition by just six pounds. It beat a Santa Rosa grown pumpkin pumpkin from right here and sort of to be area from right here by six pounds. Now I'm calling BS on this. There's no you mean to tell me. First of all, I want a performance at peed Test on this pumpkin. I want this Minnesota pumpkin to be tested. I want it to be sliced open and weighed. They're probably putting fishing weights in their something. Knowing people from Minnesota and all the lakes they got out there, they're probably stuff in this pumpkin full of lead to make it war. You mean to tell me that this thing just narrowly wins the competition by six pounds. This doesn't smell the pumpkins smell test in my mind. And Santa Rosa totally gets slighted by this because some guy, oh.
Speaker 10: What most year with Michael Jordan. Here comes Rudy and he comes in and wins the competition. I'm not buying it.
Speaker 2: Do they just allow anyone to take part in this, no matter where you're from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got to show up with your big pumpkin. Two of the pumpkins that were also inside of the top ten for largest pumpkins from Napa and again this Minnesota grower. I something doesn't add up with this guy. He's been cheat. He's been injecting his pumpkins full of motor oil or something probably for the last four months. And get him to bulk up and way more right before this competition. They should do some investigating DNA test. I want this pumpkin to be fingerprinted. I want it to be sliced open and analyzed. I want to send a piece of it to my crime lab, obviously to the National Crime Lab. I want everybody on this because I'm not buying it.
Speaker 2: I'm not either.
Speaker 1: I think Santa Rose, the Santa Rosa pumpkin is a true winner. I'm organizing in March. It'll be today at City Hall one o'clock. Perfect bring your pumpkin theme sign.
Speaker 2: Thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: We'll do the honest thing.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the and trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Medicine, Children's Health.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, access to excellence. So I don't think we talked about the full frontal scene in Monsters the Lyle and Eric Menendez story. Have you guys gotten around to watching this, by the way on Netflix?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: Almost hit start on it. I think my wife put the brakes on it.
Speaker 2: I don't think your wife would really enjoy something.
Speaker 3: I started it, haven't finished it, but I planned to.
Speaker 2: All right, So we just mentioned this full frontal scene a couple minutes ago, and within I want to say point two seconds. We got to talk back from Mama Albert Morning JV.
Speaker 9: Mama Albert here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that shower scene.
Speaker 4: I don't care what you say that was.
Speaker 2: And that was no prosthetic, baby boy bone, that was yummy.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was yum. And he's saying no prosthetic.
Speaker 2: He says, no prosthetic. Well, we're going to find out here in a second. So Cooper caush. He plays Eric Menandez and there is a scene where he's in the shower and I don't know if it's still called full frontal if it's more of a side view, but whatever it was, it was there. Yeah, I guess so, uh, Cooper. He was just on a watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and Andy was running through some famous full frontal scenes in various movies and whether or not those actors used a prosthetic. And then Cooper Cash.
Speaker 8: Jumped in with also just to say mine was not a prosthetic.
Speaker 6: Well that was gonna be my next question. Congratulations to you, Cooper. You're very blessed, aren't you.
Speaker 3: You was so happy for it.
Speaker 1: Andy Connel's eyes lit up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you'd been waiting to ask that, right, the show came and one of our favorite listeners, Mama Albert, you know your stuff.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, I know this is prosthetics, all right.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift announced a couple of new things on the way, So Swifty's listen up. She's gonna be releasing a book that documents her record breaking Era's tour. It's gonna get fans an inside look into her magical memories from being on the road. Gonna be a lot of never before seen behind the scenes photos, personal reflections, and more. Two hundred and fifty six pages, gonna run you thirty nine ninety nine, and this is exclusive to targets for Black Friday. She's also going to be dropping a CD slash vinyl edition of her latest album, The Tortured Poets Department, the Anthology. So this is an extended version and it's gonna have four bonus tracks on it, all right. So she's gonna make it, e Lin, I'll start lining up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: When does it come out?
Speaker 2: I'm Black Friday. Get in line tomorrow, perfect, and you'll still be like V hundred one there, yep, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? The research from Half Moon Bay's fifty first annual pumpkin Way off our end and this year's winner, yes, did not break the world record, but the thinking this thing was still huge, No prosthetic needed, this thing was. It was thick damn pumpkin, you helicic. This year's winner was, in fact a pumpkin we talked about yesterday on the show. Its name is Rudy, came to us from a grower in Minnesota who trucked it all the way out here to compete. Same guy who's pumpkin named Michael Jordan won it all last year and set the world record. That one weighed twenty seven hundred and forty nine pounds. Well, this year, his gord won the competition wigne quite a bit less than that still very massive twenty four hundred and seventy one pounds. He would have gotten a thirty thousand dollars bonus if it had broken the all time record again it was his own record, but for winning yesterday he got nine dollars a pound, which by my math is twenty two two hundred and thirty nine dollars. Not bad from growing a pumpkin, although I did hear him say an interview that it costs between five and six grand somewhere around there to grow the pumpkin, and then they got to get it all the way out here and so on and so forth. So he still still comes out quite a bit. If you want to see Rudy, it's going to be along with the other competitors and the competition. All those pumpkins are going to be on display at the half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival that's this weekend if you want to go see it in a person. Now here's the controversy. Here is the common Okay, this pumpkin, Rudy again comes to us from some super pumpkin grower in Minnesota. This pumpkin again weighed twenty four hundred and seventy one pounds. It just barely won this year's competition by just six pounds. It beat a Santa Rosa grown pumpkin pumpkin from right here in sort of the Bay Areaya, from right here, by six pounds. Now I'm calling BS on this. There's no you mean to tell me. First of all, I want a performance at peed Test on this pumpkin. I want this Minnesota pumpkin to be tested. I want it to be sliced open and weighed. They're probably putting fishing weights in air something. Knowing people from Minnesota and all the lakes they got out there, they're probably stuff in this pumpkin full of lead to make it more. You mean to tell me that this thing just narrowly wins the competition by six pounds. This doesn't smell the pumpkin smell test in my mind. And Santa Rosa totally gets slighted by this because some guy, Oh.
Speaker 10: I would most year with Michael Jordan. Here comes Rudy and he comes in and wins the competition.
Speaker 1: I'm not buying it.
Speaker 2: Do they just allow anyone to take part in this, no matter where you're from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got to show up with your big pumpkin. Two of the pumpkins that were also inside of the top ten for largest pumpkins from Napa and again this Minnesota grower. I something doesn't add up with this guy. He's been cheating. He's been injecting his pumpkins full of motor oil or something probably for the last four months. And get him to bulk up and way more right before this competition.
Speaker 2: They should do some investigating.
Speaker 1: I want to a DNA test. I want this pumpkin to be fingerprinted. I want it to be sliced open and analyzed. I want to send a piece of it to my crime lab, obviously to the National Crime Lab. I want everybody on this because I'm not buying it.
Speaker 2: I'm not either.
Speaker 1: I think Santa Santa Rosa pumpkin is a true winner. I'm organizing in March. It'll be today at City Hall one o'clock. Perfect bring your pumpkin theme sign.
Speaker 2: Thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: We'll do the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine