Speaker 1: For fuck's sake, what's the problem now? Oh you guys got it all under control, all right, Gret, Welcome to Monday, Jesus, January twelfth. That's I'm depressed, twenty twenty six at three fifty one pm my time, and I need to share this with you because it's not a joke. It's not it's not a matter of yeah, you know it'd be cool. No, it's like it's imperative for the sake and survival of a lot of things that you come to have enjoyed and grown accustomed to may all slip away. So this is what we're doing, because we're gonna make it work. I went on for seven hours yesterday close to not to mention the time that takes to prep the show. I had a time and not not a rant, not a rumble, rant, not anything. So that was discouraging because I let everybody know that there is this desperate need for the show on its own to earn nine hundred and fifty dollars in the fastest way possible. The deadline is yesterday, basically, like we need to get this soon. Things are going radically up in price, twenty thirty dollars to each item every day. If these are not acquired in the time that is very very soon and reasonable, they will be out of touch and then they'll be at a stock and then they're gone and we will never have them. So we definitely need the support of the show. I can see that there's not a fucking person on here right now. I'm trying to figure out why that is. Am I streaming to the right freaking places now or what? Well, let's look, did they reset me again? They do that sometimes. Let's have a look, am I even on the tube? Are on my own fucking broch shows or some shit? No, I'm on the right one. They're just Rumble's been throttling me. They're not giving out the notifications. They're being peckers. They don't like when I talk about Palanteer. They don't like when I talk about surveillance. They don't like when I talk about the people that run them. They don't like the you know what I mean. Let's put it. There's two strikes against them, Canadian and jew Okay, they're not gonna like me, and that's why we have to buck the system, beat it and be better than it. If anybody was on Brady on we would just move over if anybody, if there was enough people on n FTJ, we would just move over. But that doesn't happen, and it's not a thing, So we have to work with what we've got. And having an audience of fucking too when I'm relaying information is a little discouraging, and that's not at all the I don't know why they put the wrong extreme in there all the time. Hello over on FTJ media. I'm sure eventually you'll be notified as well, even though I think my fucking mic is clickman, hold on, I'm shutting my board off since there's someone fucking here anyway, and then we'll be good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Settings audio still in the same shit. Good, that's a desktop audio. What about my mike? Why doesn't tell me Mike? Bit cha? Oh, I gotta go to the other place because that's how gay it is. All right, let's see, let me see if it Yeah, okay, worse, All right, we're still on. Sometimes the screwz things up when you turn it off and turn it back out. So we have a big issue here, don't we. Rumble is throttling the shit out of this channel. Archangels in the house. Though, let's see and let's go ahead and just connect this in case we get another call into. But let's let's get through a couple of things here first. Before we do that, I got to turn off the baseboos, otherwise it will make it sound like a robot when people call in the stream settings. All right, why is it already in there? Get out of here? Get the out of there. There you go, nod casterer. All right, So I got a few things I want to share you with you, But again I have to mention. I have to I have to remind people that yes, there is a mad rush, mad race. This doesn't include everyone but you. It means like help out or share the link with people who will. We need to get to nine fifty as soon as effing possible, because, like I said, the components that I need to carry on are exponentially well in hours a day are there. They're increasing in price. Every time I refresh they become more, they cost more. So I just have left them open, and when I refresh, it's like Jesus Christ, are you serious? They're another one hundred dollars or another this or another that they're running out And I need to get some things. Otherwise they're going to be out of out of stock, or out of reach forever. And that'll be that'll that'll cap us off on what our abilities are here on the show and beyond. So yeah, it needs to be done. It needs to be taken seriously, all right. And let's have a look over here. Not there the fuck am I looking for? Oh yeah? Okay, So if you're on Rumble and you scroll down, you will see this link. If you click it, it brings you here and you can do it that way, right, here's the most awesome way. And let me get my stupid head of the way before I show you. All right, stupid handsome head, All right, let's leve switch it over to three. There, I got it right? Cool, all right, and now go over here. So there's a thing called rumbo rant. It's been there. It's been there the whole fucking time.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: See this thing that looks like a dour sign, it's a dollar sign. Click it, ad what you'd like to share? I gave look at I was watching a gamer play freaking God of War Valhalla yesterday or God of War Ragnarok, right. I watched him for maybe ten minutes, you know, what I did. I gave the guy two bucks because he's streaming and he's sharing content and he was answering my questions live. You are you following what I'm saying here? Okay? I hope. So, so you can bring it up everybody you want share with the show. But Beta bam, you type in your rent which is right there. You tell your me me me, me, me me. You see how it pops up in the blue, and then you go ahead and send it. Okay, okay. Or you can hit this button, which is a subscribe button, and gain access to membership perks. Yeah, okay. The other option, which I think is a wonderful one, is going to the gifts and go and you'll see an itemized list. None of the thing's on here because I've seen that I've probably will need to acquire other things. And you see that this isn't nine fifty. But I'm going to make it work for now. Okay, I'm going to make what I had nine to fifty work for me for the crucial things that other things can be it. You know, down the road. These things aren't going to disappear off the market. Other things are going to So these things are the things. See what it says crucial gen five T two terabyte, Yes, says two fifty. When I first started requesting that I get assistance here, guess how much it was two fifty? Do you want to know how much it is now? Should I tell you three and eighty nine? Do you understand the urgency yet? Do you understand the urgency yet? And it's only gonna get worse? Guys, So please, if you can do or order hot sauce or you know, get your ninety essential nutrients, that we get something back where you can become a Patreon member, jumps on the PayPal. It gives san good. They buy me a coffee. The Patreon is like right there? And then betteda What do you mean paigere not found?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because it's no, that's right? Are you fucking kidding me? What happened? I hold on, I'm going to refresh this. Did it disappear? No, it's sir, What's what the fuck? That's exactly what it is? Why is I saying that? Isn't this what that pig? Oh? Because I changed the crystals cast they finally changed it. Ah, I gotta change that now look at that? Okay? Cool? So don't do that one like this one https point point pink uh Patreon dot com. I didn't think it took, okay or I S T O s C A S T I think, all right, so now let's see if I click it. Yes, yes it did. Okay, cool, So it's not great. It's Chrystal's cast. Now I got off that disguise a limit because people didn't know how to spell it. It fucked them all up. So h there you go. All right, Now we got to get into some stuff today. But again, like I said, this is super freaking important. If you go to band by Amazon, you can use code BBDAN for ten percent off. Have you been to band by Amazon? Have you seen this stuff? Here? Let's go to shop get it all at at once. There's an FTJ shirt. Now you can get Ftjmedia dot com. I can't. I can't bring myself to do that. I tried. I don't even share the link anymore. I can't share the link. I won't, I won't. I made a bunch of shirts over on freaking create Spring, and then I realized how much they were charging me and how much I would have to charge with the people, and I was like, fuck, no, they're not worth that. When I go to Gildan or I go to Michael's and I can buy like one for four hours, you honestly think I'm gonna feel good about spending charging somebody thirty hours for a fuck? No, I won't. I fucking won't. So I mean that's there if you want to do it. But it's erasing. Liberty is a great book. Europe A Last Battles I must have in black and White. Dave set me the newest episode and more coming out. There's a second season. I completely forgot to look at it yet I've read that, you know what, not as impressed as I thought I was going to be. Let's see, Yeah, piss on it, piss on me. I mean, if you want to, I don't give a fuck. I'm being honest. Is honestly like the important thing? Yeah, and yes, there was this Dollag edition that I read, even though I didn't buy it from here, I just found it. Let's see, this is speaking of in black and White with Ayo Kamathi. This is his book right here. I'm trying to find the other thing though. This is Francis Begbie as us up here. It is Helstorm where is it that right there? Everybody should own that book. It's not that expensive either. It's actually really cheap. And you get an option I think still to get the card to go with it out of our graph book plate adds in our ten bucks to it, but you get it autograph book plate. So if you use something as a gift to somebody, you should get that one like I did for Christmas lat and not this past year, but the year before. All right, So there's all that shit, which is awesome. I'm not saying shit like in a bad way. I'm just using words. Get over yourselves.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I gotta fix that, all right, Well anyway, and then there's the uh, there's the links. You want to become a joint enjoying Doctor Gunn's membership. If you haven't already, I don't know why you're still here. If you haven't there, it is right there, and then code ball busters for twenty five percent off. You can also go to my website and get there the same way. My website is really there. This one's kind of confusing, it's a little less. I gotta fix that. Uh. You click there, or you can go to doctor Monzo's and you click that and you get your ninety essentials. If you don't know why these aren't important yet, I highly recommend you looking at anyone in my shows, including the seven hour one that we did yesterday where it was goddamn crickets. We got a lot of I mean, there's already a thousand views on it or so, but it's like they all came in after the facts, most of them in and it was like, yeah, there are people watching, but did they No, No, Nope, they didn't. Okay, cod liver oil a last and call liver oil essential fatty acids, whole food multivitamin. Like this guy right here, the full of chemic blend is all your minerals scroll down. Everybody needs these. Everybody who takes them tell me that they're satisfaction and they're feeling better and they're nineer aches and pains and all their other woes and feeling awful and fatigued and old goes away. After oh, I don't know, sixty ninety days, i'd be six supreme boom. That's that right there, that's your four. And then I would recommend if you have it, If you have it on you, you might as well get real whole food multivitamin. I'm sorry, real whole food vitamin C because chances are you've never even had it besides eating like an orange and you know that type of thing, but having it as a supplement, you probably never had anything that wasn't the asynthetic pharmaceutical chemical that they pawn off as a vitamin. But it's not because it's a synthetic vitamin, which does more harm than good. Okay, okay, So there you go. Code BB five. You have to use that on the website on the checkout, and this site link that you click onto is already ten percent off the standard website. Yes, my code BB five works on both, but why not start on the site that already starts off giving you ten percent off?
Speaker 5: Right right?
Speaker 1: I just wish the piece of shit would fucking log me off so I don't see that stuff. I don't away, right, there you go, and there you go, and there you go, and again when I'm retiring gifts and Good dot com, Ford slash Ballbusters is where you can also do the gifts and go thing, and there you go, all right, and yes, no joke, well RaSE freaking two nine fifty absolutely effing need this assistance. However, way shape or form your way. Young American asses can do it, thank you. Or black ones or brown ones or yellow ones, I don't care. We all poop. Doesn't matter what recolor your asses. I mean, maybe the size, because you do want to be gross god monster or something. Yeah, okay, where was I looking right here? Let's start off with something fun, shall we.
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, my head's in a way. What a fucking travesty that would be. I gotta get my head out of the way. Yeah, is no, that's too much. Let's go back over to this one. Eh, what seems really? Is it closer? No, it's not really closer, it's just different. All right, We'll do it again so you don't miss out like this, all right, it's pretty talented.
Speaker 5: Feminism is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I was married to a very rich, like really really rich woman, probably closer to the billion range, and when I divorced her, I got half of everything she owns. As a matter of fact, I even got the house. I'll show you some of my cars. It's actually pretty cool. Anyways. People think feminism is a bad thing because we're always looking at it from the side of men, where you take a guy who's rich and a girl takes fifty percent. But those guys are dumb. They worked for the money. All I have to do is marry a rich woman. She was like thirty years older than me. I made a fall up with and then I divorced her, and like, look at my life, Ferrari McLaren. I have tons of cars in the driveway. I got a massive mansion and matters like the movie theaters right here. I don't even know how to use it, like she always turned it on from me because I didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 7: But I check this out, like.
Speaker 5: I'm a millionaire.
Speaker 1: My feminism.
Speaker 5: Feminism is the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I was married.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's something we're looking at things right now. If you had that theater packed with girls that looked like that girl with the jump rope, that would be more impressive, you know, because he's he's mourning in his time of loss from his uh ex wife. That's that's how you get better. Lots of girls with jump ropes like this like this, like this, all right, this one's funny because of the ending. You gotta stick with it to the ending, though, because otherwise it just get is like a strange man tried to kidnap you. Why why aren't you outside?
Speaker 8: You shattered your femur.
Speaker 1: Walk it off. Little Billy broke the radio.
Speaker 9: When I return home from war, Matha, tell little Billy that my belt is gonna meet his as you won't need to.
Speaker 1: How would he be dressed like that if he was in war? Fucking Laura vegetables.
Speaker 10: I don't blame your son.
Speaker 1: They've been boiled to death by your mother.
Speaker 11: You know, me and Martha here are actually more progressive parents.
Speaker 4: Now, stop running through the house.
Speaker 1: Andy Matha.
Speaker 3: Where's Johnny?
Speaker 4: He hasn't been back in several days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure he's fine.
Speaker 10: There's hot pockets in the freezer for when you get home.
Speaker 9: Me and your mother will be home by six Okay, son, don't do anything gay, all right?
Speaker 12: Kids, enjoy them all.
Speaker 1: Here's five bucks back in six hours. Don't talk to strangers.
Speaker 12: What No, you're fourteen.
Speaker 1: You're not getting a phone. The terrorists use Wi Fi to track you. Okay, okay, put your tracker on. Don't talk to strangers and text you when you get to your friend's hats. Okay, Oh no, it's across the street. Good night son, Hey Alexa, tell a little Johnny a bedtime story.
Speaker 13: You know I didn't do that for months.
Speaker 14: I didn't drop a mom on parrot. I asked for the rend of five times.
Speaker 1: That is the best part of it.
Speaker 15: It was the ending.
Speaker 1: Oh, I am an expert on mental health and food disorders, says the obese man who thinks he's a woman. Yes, ah, come on, suck it up. I just spit down on you, all right. So this is, uh, the inconsistencies and people's they're like, they choose what their reality is going to be. They are to create the narrative in their head, so it doesn't matter. They're not concerned with the reality. They're concerned with their will of constructing the universe according to what they think it should be. And this is a prime example of this, and a prime example as to why the only people who you can't let me just it's hard to say this is all in one sentence because there's so many ways I want to say it. And I've said this before. There's no such thing as conversions. There's people who were just ready to accept the truth because they're always capable of it. There are people who were, you know, in a state in it they always possess the capacity and the willingness and the eagerness and the curiosity to learn more and want to learn more and to not accept what they've been fed as being the truth. There's always been those people, regardless if they're keeping low, laying quiet, not saying much, or they even maybe saying things that are supportive of the wrong answer, that doesn't mean that they were converted. They were just like a seed waiting to fucking blossom, ready to grow. There is no such thing as conversion. There's people who either will get it because they always had the capacity to get it, and then there's people who won't because they're deliberately shut off. And they're also like cogs or non player characters high licks that are put here just to fucking ruin our lives, and it doesn't. You can't reprogram these people unless maybe you gave them an awful lot of ecstasy and stilocybin. But I don't think it's like, let's put it this way, you would have to the make control the environment and isolate them and actually let their minds grow. But you can't polish a fucking turd either. They have to have something there for you to work with. You can't. You can't make a fucking bowl without any pottery, without any clay. Great having a spinner, ooh, I can make the spin around, but I don't have any shit to spin around as I make the there's nothing to fashion the bowl out of.
Speaker 14: How do you feel about the Somali fraud in Minneapolis.
Speaker 6: I'll be honest, I haven't researched it a lot, but from what it looks like to me is it looks like it's a made up concepts.
Speaker 1: From people, right, because if it's if it's democratic run scams and frauds that goes against them and then they take it as a personal assault. Or there's no way our elected wonderful leaders, child killers and pedophiles could possibly be running a juice scam on the taxpayers, which you should be concerned about, being that you're probably one of them since you're locked into the machine. But that doesn't bother you because you've chosen the reality that you will see, and you've chosen the reality that you refuse to see. The reality that you do see isn't reality. It's the reality by your consensus, by your choosing which makes it more like mysticism, more like cobbalism. They're actually practicing a form of magic because they're trying to impose their will upon you. They want you to accept them as a different fucking gender. They want you to accept their fucking pronouns. They want you to play make belief and larp with them. They need you to validate their fucking delusions otherwise they'll lose their minds because the only place that they exist is in a false fucking reality, trying to.
Speaker 13: I checked into that a little bit, right, There's nothing going on there. There's like this edge.
Speaker 1: You almost think that they're fucking jokers, but they're not. Edge Lord another fucking stupid, retarded he's too old to say stupid words.
Speaker 13: Or going around stirring up his mega conservative base.
Speaker 1: But his mega conservative base, none of this stuff fans off my neighbor in fucking gay, fucking rainbow bullshit at behind him.
Speaker 13: It was rooted in truth and reality. And I think if you just go out, you know, do your own research, like actually do that, like go and just like look at video evidence, come to a realistic opinion about what's going on.
Speaker 12: In the world.
Speaker 1: What is he He's he's just babbling about bullshit. No, there was empty fucking daycare centers and in fucking money laundering and bullshit and fraud, And yes, there was wonderful Somalians that you live with that obviously don't live in your house, because then you would have a different opinion of them. When they're shitting on the floor and stealing everything and raping your fucking your cat, you would have a different feeling about them. But since you removed from him and there's somebody else's problem and you live in a different neighborhood, no, you can. You can impose that upon other people because you're a fucking faggot plaid out.
Speaker 13: It's a scapegoat, right for anti just rambling Somali immigration hate.
Speaker 1: Because that's what it is. It's anti smelly immigration hate. Certainly couldn't be that, Like, how does that have anything to do with the fact that politicians were involved in it? Not so much the actual Somalians. It was the politicians that created the bullshit that do you understand what I mean? I don't know much about the Somali fraud, but I know it's a lar much about the Smali fraud.
Speaker 7: It sounds like bullshit.
Speaker 1: So that's a question, that's a fraud. I don't know.
Speaker 16: I don't I'm not following that no closely.
Speaker 1: So I will result touching my non that is my general salad don is my general salad don. I've been waiting for like a minute and a half, and that's usually much longer than it takes you.
Speaker 17: I mean, I think that they were just using this as in a use to go in there and scare people.
Speaker 1: And shright, because everything life is about feelings, not about what actually happened. It's about how it makes my when I hear the words, what emotion does it bring out of me? That's reality. It's not about the actual physical effects, because if you start describing them, they get hostile because you're not paying attention to their emotions and their feelings. That's not how fucking life works. Retards so that they can be really powerful.
Speaker 11: I don't think it's authentic at all.
Speaker 14: How do you feel about the Somali fraud in Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest and be honest, I'm retarded. You shouldn't talked to me. You should have just kepped walking on. I got a sign here, the sign. It doesn't matter what the words are it, says I'm a retarded Remember remember the Jeff Fox. Really they should they should have to wear a sign the stupid people and really hate stupid people. I wish they would have to wear a sign they do their protests signs Fox where they you got your wish? Motherfucker? In fact, it was there the whole time. It was there the whole time. If you want to find the stupid of the stupid, they're holding up cardboard or some other thing that you know costs more money to make and obviously was funded by some group of jew money. Yeah, I asked ice protesters. Okay, says I haven't really looked into it, but it has to be fake. Yeah, that's the real luckuld Erry, he's touching good Peyton Kelly. Most of the times. Cool love when the people who do zero research tell me I need to do research. Yeah, the stupid is real. These people are unfixable. Thank you. That's correct. Yeah, but don't be don't put sheep down like that. At least stimuli is guiding them in a direction. Like even intelligent people will understand if there's a fighter over here, you stay away from it, and that that stimuli will guide you in a certain direction into safety.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 1: The sheep aren't that stupid, but they can be corralled into places that are slaughter houses because, hey, life sucks. Sometimes you think you're getting out of danger, You're not right. Mike DOWBDT actually replied, you know what, Mike doubt is the crop cop? Yeah?
Speaker 19: He and uh.
Speaker 1: He and John Elite we're friends. I've talked to him before. All right, moving on, This one's funny. I mean, the whole thing is trashy hornship, but it's it's funny to me.
Speaker 20: Why does she you to.
Speaker 8: Wear going to the club?
Speaker 17: Do you have a nice house?
Speaker 21: Do you have a husband?
Speaker 22: Yes?
Speaker 20: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Harold? Okay, where are you going?
Speaker 5: Do you have a wife?
Speaker 8: That's not a rage?
Speaker 17: Why does so?
Speaker 1: What she said was do you want to whiff? That's not a raging kunt? However, she is ugly ass. Just let's get a close look at her face going to She's got one of those faces with the eyes constantly look like they're crossed.
Speaker 17: Do you have a nice house?
Speaker 1: Do you have a husband? Does that? Is that really an attractive face? That is asymmetrical? Fucking ship with a bunch of makeup caked on it and pressed up boob. She's not attractive, she's got no muscle tone in her arms. She's she's she's disgusting. When you look it up close, it's it's a money. That's a money. All right, Let's see what we got for talkie talks over here, taping your cat? Wait, hold on, hold on, wait, wait, we haven't Oh what's up, Stanley? How you doing buddy notifications on point lately? Yeah, that's cool. You must have been the one person they sent it out to. Uh, let's see. Okay, let's go to the today l What the fuck is everybody doing?
Speaker 12: Talk talking the thing?
Speaker 1: Give the money. We have very little time. That one fucking card is gonna cost that in a fucking week. Okay, let's get it before it does. Wouldn't you'd rather get it for free fitty than freaking nine fitty. Jesus fucking Christ. Everybody just does a little bit and then big things happen. That's how crowdfunding works. Let me teach you fuck seven hours worth of fucking work yesterday.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Americans really need to take a good look at that logo in the back and ask what is this? Fifty states one Israel right now, you know who controls it, but it's not Israel that controls it because we were here. We were already controlled by something long before there was a fucking Israel, and we created it through organized crime and robbing the taxpayers and wars to pave the way. That all happened from here. That was the home base. It didn't happen in Britain. Britain threw a lot of bombs on Germany. Yes, yes, Terrror bomb the fuck out of it. But guess what, there was a Bank of England over there that was funding all that. Guess what, we had Federal Reserve stealing all the wealth and siphoning in it, siphoning it out of the strongest country at the time, And like a giant vampire with its fang stuck in your neck, the Federal Reserve had to happen first. And then there was a Bolshevik revolution very quickly after that, and twenty million dollars of gold that normally would have been the peoples was forfeited over to the fucking federal reserve. And then they decided to go, hey, Jacob Shift, why don't you, why don't you train a bunch of fucking maniacs. Send them ove there and kill sixty million Russian Jews, I mean Russian Christians, Christian Russians or whatever, non Jew Russians, whatever, it doesn't matter. And they did, and then they cried about six million things that never happened. I guess six million problems with that. I really do have six million problems with that, minus maybe two hundred and seventy one thousand. But still they didn't do that on purpose. That's what happens when you're already a filthy scumbag and you come in and you get closer to other people who are also dirty. Things happen. We didn't take the bed bugs out of your bed. Things happen. Ah, fuck you all, and hope you all die. Fifty states in one Israel. So this one's funny. I don't want to hear the music though. Oh there was music before. I don't know what happened. Oh the world's smallest violin playing just for you. You were mixed race grants on tworks at gay pride parades? Was it worth it?
Speaker 5: Henry?
Speaker 1: What's it worth it?
Speaker 15: Is?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: World War two enemies reunited, get it reunited? Fuck you? I can't I know that they're saying that, and Jess, because they're saying this is the issue, this is who caused all this. But I don't even like looking at that. I don't even like looking at that. Oh I want it all to go away. You guys ready for the twel the minute war? Rat here we goes even talk.
Speaker 18: But when the next war comes, it's gonna be a twelve minute war. Well, the next war, it's not going to be like Howard two with missiles streaming overhead. Now what sort of a war do you think would be over in twelve minutes? Folks? Remember what I said that Israel owning most of the technology?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong? Am I looking great lately? Jesus hey, technology, Think of that.
Speaker 18: Think of the back doors and the tech that that got in all this. Think all the Haidia attacked, the terror attack that they waged against Hezbolah. But they try to claim is one of the greatest military strategic waves have you made?
Speaker 1: Now it has blah blah, whatever will be will be come on terrorttack.
Speaker 16: What they did?
Speaker 23: Do I do have?
Speaker 18: People's hands were out their odds, who about how their stomachs come their children indiscriminate, horrific at tape to thousands of people. Yeah, it was an indiscriminate terror tack. But think about that, Think about what they did with the pages. Remember recently Israel said, or bigging in you who said, those of you who hate Israel will look at your cell phone. You're carrying a little piece of Israel around with you.
Speaker 15: All the time.
Speaker 3: But if you have cell phones, you have cell phones in you're holding a piece.
Speaker 23: Of Islo right there.
Speaker 1: You got laptop, you got computer, you got any appliance that has fucking WiFi in it? Why new Wi Fi to wash your fucking dishes?
Speaker 18: Was that a play for sympathy for his cause? Was there a warning? A reminder almost like indemnifying himself of any guilt if the thing happens to blow up in your pocket and kill you or nim you terribly for life, or blow your hands and eyes out and so leave you standing on the street and nobody knows what they're doing because they were blinded. So my day of the trippands, did you ever really get Day of the trippers? There was a comment there was something something happened in the sky. Everyone out and they looked up something everybody was blind. Imagine that only they can't use their hands, either over a twelve minute wall look like, and how would be carried out if you have enough people carning around cell phones or based.
Speaker 1: On the same seat. He's also missing the He's also missing the element of how many people have got the fucking injection and how much of this could be simple lights out or switch you into something that takes over you and makes you do bad things that you wouldn't normally do, either through overriding or overloading the rage machine in your brain, you know, the rage button, or making you completely aware in your head that you're doing things but you can't control your movements. Is that possible? Yes, it actually it is. Impulses could be electronic the other ways. You know this for a fact, that the right amount of force, the rain, amount of voltage can make you do this and that and the other thing. Imagine imagine shots or not even maybe we eat it, maybe we ate the shit since then and it's already in us, embedded into our tissues. That's why you get IP six supreme because anything embedded in your tissues that doesn't belong there, that's metallic, like get to the fuck out by the way. Yeah, anyhow, not just a potential bomb in your pocket. And it's not just the phone, no fuck pages, like who the hell has that? But any any device. Your whole entire fucking car is a smart machine. If you bust something after twenty fifteen technically, I mean, if you want to go into tw tenty twenty three, sure, but I mean whatever, you don't think I don't really think you need to go that that close into the present day to have a potentially evil, demonic device that you just happen to ride around in that at any given time can be taken over by other demons and you'll be at its mercy. And if it happens to be one of those gay things that you have to plug in when you're not using it, well they can overload the batteries on those things and lock you inside, or they can just take over your steering and drive you places like I don't know, places where there's guns pointed at your head or off a cliff or into a wall, which they've done all these things already. They've done all these things already, so I know that they can do it. And what's up with the cyber truck I'm strange advertisement for a cyber truck quote unquote fireworks was a Desert Eagle hole in the dude's head. They didn't mention what caliber because I only thought they came in fifty Calumn, Like that's kind of an over that's kind of overdone right for a fifty calendar and a fucking straight right into that. But I guess they come in different calibers, the Desert Eagles, but then also fire a combustion explosion. Do you think if he was not dumped in there that he would have tried to get out? Maybe he couldn't because he was locked in. And it's like either burned it des slowly or put it to your head and kill yourself. Do you remember what I'm talking about? The guy in the cyber trucks? If anybody remember this, I'm just saying, and I'm just saying, I don't think there's a bit of technology, probably in the last couple of decades that hasn't been built with something that Macade or Israel or which is really just again, this is a separation of something that you don't get it, or maybe I don't explain it enough or whatever. Most people get it that taught that are out here, but they're not different. They just have to have geographic locations that are different and the perception of being different. The thing that we think runs Israel is actually running us and created Israel, So it's actually backward in our heads. They're not demanding us of they are on the surface, but it's really the banks and the things that actually are local and the foreign. They're on our soils. So this is this is their this is their indigenous area. And they're the ones directing all this. They're the ones in charge of funneling and sliphening out all of our wealth so that we suffer and starve while oaves take over the fucking world and us put us under mass surveillance, treat us like cattle, kill us when they want to, poison us as they as they please, and have fun watching human misery occur before them. Because they're chosen, so they say, by demons, of course, but not that's not that's not the point really, as long as they're chosen by something, right, guess what we're chosen. We're chosen to fight that evil? Are we going to take that? Are we going to accept our mission? Our mission? If we choose to accept it. Mission impossible, Mission not so impossible if we got fucking together and did it. Mission pretty fucking easy actually, But nobody wants to do it, and it's obvious. Yes, of course, nobody's gonna just up and do it on their own, because guess what dead or jail or canceled. He's got to be a group effort. And that's funny. This guy's Ohio Cornspiracy says, I hope this man is safe. Sounds like in Australia, sounds like Australia. God was. I guess he doesn't know who Maxigan is. And it's funny because I actually wrote I actually made a video called Cornspiracy.
Speaker 19: And it was.
Speaker 1: I used they took the song out of it because it was the money Money, Money Money song and it was like pictures. But it is back in the day when that was like a cool video talking like two thousand and ten or something. I made this video and it was making fun of the Amish being in like an homage gang and at the end it's a you know, Amish paradise weird al Yankevic era where he's like this that it was.
Speaker 18: It was pretty funny technology and really it's not androids and apple spically what everyone's called so hard way the battery? What can you take the fund upon him? And look at the battery? Why don't want you to take the battery at Why the batteries boom? Everybody's carrying around boom in the puppet very often in your talk, puppeting next to the hot very often in the back pocket, carrying the steam, old one looking at it, oldich one.
Speaker 1: Mm. Yeah, they blue faces off of children already once you know, and and and you have people like Mike Rappport going b B beep and don't call us Jews, call us Jewish. I don't like when non Jews call us Jews. That's that's what Mike Mike Rapport's request was. I think we should remind him that he hasn't worked over it. Has he has he done anything since that stupid gay TV show where he was already fat, because I mean before that, like he was before I knew he wasn't Irish. I liked him in what do you call it? True romance? Oh God, is fucking Floyd? That was funny, But then he just was himself too long and now he's like that other douchebag from a barstool in the ass pizza whatever the hell it is sports?
Speaker 12: What would.
Speaker 18: Even when the next wool comes?
Speaker 1: Did you know?
Speaker 8: Did you know?
Speaker 1: All right, cat lovers, pay attention, pay attention? Did you know? I don't know if this is true? Now I see it says it's Bobby Op. Does that mean like controlled Bobby Op? I don't know. Did you know half a million cats were sent to the trenches during Wrular one? That sounds like abuse, Uh, to kill off the rats? So they went into the fox holes. But but they ended up giving comfort and love two soldiers. What do you mean instead? How about in addition to I'm sure they chased mice as well. And this one's got a hat on, mister Bigglesworth. This one's going to write his name on a bomb that they're gonna drop on someone who doesn't deserve it. That's a real air force. Yeah, I gotta make noise because of the podcast version of this.
Speaker 15: Es.
Speaker 1: Yes he is. He is a hardened kitty. Say that he's not gonna take any ship. All he needs is a little bit of blacker right on here in a little narrow spot. It'd be good that one's given a high five, or they're they're they're making a peace accord. Yeah, animals are awesome.
Speaker 6: We know this.
Speaker 1: We know animals are awesome. My cats are great. I love them. I want them to live forever. Okay, So I got a couple problems with this bitch and this is the reason why I uh put this on here. She wants a medal, and I'll show you why in a second. Is there nobody gonna do this? Just telling you what is going on on FTJ media. That's more important than me right now? Really, come on, get over here and talk in the comments. Otherwise I'm gonna stop looking at him and press this button. While you're at it, say two dollars.
Speaker 18: You know what?
Speaker 1: That's from Better Off Dead? You know what I'm talking about? That movie in nineteen eighty five with John Cusack in the Paper Boy. He keeps chasing them down for two dollars.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It kind of shows you what the ravages of inflation have been thanks Jews since nineteen eighty five. Couple two tree is something my grandfather used to say. It was funny, this seems like three is that he was eight, like cch So a couple two tree that was the number three one high five from the chest is what that is? In case you didn't fucking know. That's five dollars right there, dropping Hamilton's because he deserved it. Ten dollars super shout out sixteen my girls Gymnastic Fund and I think that's I can't tell because it's off the screen. Hold on is that twenty? Yeah? Producer status? Do you want to be a producer? Forty one? And the swear jar is a dollar? There you go, we gotta get I'm just gonna remind you again. Rage race not rage, rage against the clock. Fucking clock, no, race against the clock. We need to get to here as soon as mnf impossible. Let's do it. Let's work with me here. I give you my blood and my soul. What do you do that was supposed to be reaping your cat? Yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah the Simalians. Yeah, he said when you were talking about the field dime, Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah uh okay. So the Burger king hat, does anybody know where that originally started? I know it's gonna say it's not no, no, no, no, the racist Burger king man on the plane. That's what everybody thinks.
Speaker 11: It is no.
Speaker 1: There's the pictures of known pedophiles in Hollywood wearing the burger king hat, and then it became a trend because this is how they fuck with your heads so that everybody wears it, just like every goddamn other thing that they do. They get you to do it like oh six seven, you're cursing yourself retards or you say low key like Loki, like fucking Lucifer. Right, yeah, wonderful. So the thing, the thing with the freaking uh, I don't care. Yeah, that's that's that guy. But that's not where it started. There were peep look at the fucking sli cat. Let's see if there's images shoot your local pedophile. I like that one. Anyway, there are I've seen it. I've seen it in other people's videos where they're flashing and it is a crown as soon as be oh you wear this during mischievous behavior. Oh that's funny, Sasha Baron Cohen. His wiki pops up. But you write peto symbol burger king hat. Wow. Interesting, Just trust me until I find the picture I saw. There were celebrities that you would recognize wearing the stupid hat. It was a trend for a while it was forgotten about, it was brought back and turned into a different trend. Oh look look at him. It also pops up when you write the word pedo. Quentin fucking Tarantino, that's something. Jeez, surprise, surprise, and him and his Israeli wife pieces of shit. Anyway, So now everybody else is doing this, and yes, I know, I know Paul Miller did it too, and everybody said, oh, that's what you'd wear when you're being mischievous. Yeah, but just how mischievous because the first people who were doing it were fucking pedophiles, You fucking morons. So don't do it. Don't think you're cool for fucking doing it. And if you are doing it, stop it. Stop it. There's two bitches I've seen today and both of them were in their stupid videos talking with a stupid burger king hat on. Is that going to ruin it when my daughter and I go to if we don't ever, hardly ever go, but if we're on a road trip, maybe no, because that's how I remember it. I'm not gonna let them ruin it, but I'm not gonna wear it in videos thinking I'm I'm expressing one thing when I'm actually helping a public ritual out and giving that energy instead no thanks.
Speaker 4: Appears that people are sick of women selling their bodies. I am the BOP's biggest fucking nightmare.
Speaker 1: No OnlyFans. So this bitch wants a cookie for not being a whore. Just just let's let's put it out there. Let's get that out of the way. Two hundred and sixty four thousand followers in five months for not being a whore. Well, good for you. You prove that it's just about pretty girls that people like. What fucking what? What did you prove except you are still a whore. You're still houring yourself on social media and you're acting like you need a You get a You get a prize and a cookie for not being a degenerate. Hey, where's my where's my where's my crown? Where's my award? Where's my trophy? For not being a degenerate? Because it's not about doing anything exceptional, it's about just not being disgusting that you should be given praise for. It's like remember the old Chris Rock joke, I take care of my kids. You're supposed to take care of your kids. You want a fucking Award nigger right, this is that.
Speaker 12: This is her.
Speaker 1: That's what she's doing right now.
Speaker 4: If you haven't watched my content yet a few months ago, I.
Speaker 1: Say she shoots guns and she talked, she acts like a tomboy. Oh wow, how amazing.
Speaker 4: Racing my cross track to get M four without being a are now currently sitting at almost one hundred thousand followers. I am almost certain if I started and oh, I would lose these followers. I'm gonna address some of the.
Speaker 1: Things you started a only fans, you would gain other scumbags. They would all be degenerates and losers and gooners and all that stuff, and it would be no different except who cares? Who cares? Who fucking cares? Who honestly gives a shit that a pretty girl showed that you could just pretty pretty and you'll still get advantages in life without showing a lot of your body and wearing a fucking loose hoodie all the time. Who what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Did you fucking prove?
Speaker 4: Things that bobs have said about me?
Speaker 1: However, to be honest, they call them bobs now? Is that what it is?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: The bobs from like what office space? No, But apparently now they're called bobs instead of unks or bro from Bangladesh, you know, like people in the comments, and now they're called bobs according to her.
Speaker 4: Your bop in your opinion, is and Baalid. In fact, the only thing the bops have tried to come for me for is dambling on RAINBT. Why the fuck not?
Speaker 11: I was wrong?
Speaker 4: People are just sick of women selling their bodies. They fucking hate it. One hundred and twenty thousand of you followed me because of that videopose be out there.
Speaker 1: Just showing you how other people you're still insulting everybody who does follow you. Notice this says follow and not following up here, because what you're saying is you're still easy. You're still You're still easy to get somebody to follow, whereas someone who actually puts out content that people can actually get something out of. When I started putting more Instagram posts up lately, I went from nine to seventeen to nine to eleven. How did that fucking happen? Is it because Instagram's throttling me? Or is it the fact that people followed a content page and then we're offended when I actually put more content on it? What do you think is more likely.
Speaker 4: I mean, then I bought my followers.
Speaker 1: You know who you are.
Speaker 4: I just make fuck ass videos.
Speaker 1: That's that's all I do.
Speaker 4: People follow me for my fuck ass videos.
Speaker 1: They fall What is fuck? What does that? What does that? What does that mean? I'm not going to even repeat that retarded shit. She just says it like four times. She sounds like she's seventeen and retarded. Oh, for my fuck ass videos.
Speaker 4: I just want to take a moment and say thank you to all the two times.
Speaker 1: She'snoxious, she's arrogant, she's high, she thinks very highly of herself. She's obviously never been told that she's wrong. Way to go, Dad, you turn it. You made a fucking animal another one.
Speaker 4: One hundred and sixty four thousand people that follow me. I've said it once and I'll say it again. I could be offered five million dollars to start in a a f and I would never fuck o f That shit's ruining society.
Speaker 1: Probably already come from a fucking rich family, piers that people are sick of, and why and you think that somebody do you think you're worth five million dollars or for somebody to see your stupid ass and they could no, I.
Speaker 11: Told you that the entire Great Awakening was a PSIOP headed by controlled opposition figureheads.
Speaker 1: This one came from I think a shitler Shingle Mike. I think Mike sent me this designed to reveal any dissonance to the pro government, pro Israel movement of America.
Speaker 5: Be crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck the whole fucking time, it's been in the wrong fucking thing. Why do the name? If I can say anything, I never changed it back? The fuck's wrong with people? You just let me go on like that and not say anything. What the fuck is wrong with everybody? Hey, Dan, switch it back? That's all you had to fucking say.
Speaker 23: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of the Zephyr plan? Allegedlated?
Speaker 19: David Goldberg was a researcher with a White House insider source as well as intelligence officials. David was Jewish and Zionist, and was horrified in twenty nineteen after learning of Zionist plans through White House memos and other internal documents.
Speaker 1: So he was two Zionists for the Zionists were two Zionist ty for him.
Speaker 19: Describing two projects, Project Pogo and Projects Effort.
Speaker 1: Does it make you wonder if her face was immutilated, or she's just afraid of sharing her face. It makes you wonder. Zephyr the Lincoln z remember the Zephyrs, and there was a long time ago there was also a ZEPHYRT like the thirties that they made that were pretty cool. Those are pretty cool cars.
Speaker 19: A two stage plan for Pogo. They would utilize TTID tag track and ID. They would use this for dissidence, nationalists, patriots, anyone who would pose a long term threat. They used YouTube gatekeepers like Alex Jones to create a space for alternative thinkers.
Speaker 1: Yes you know, and also like Nick Floytes and any other name that you recognize, any name me you recognized, Joe Rogan. Remember the people who didn't who weren't controlled. Do you see them anymore? Do you know how much work and effort in I'm Freeman put in two things, only to not be around it anymore. He's not even doing it. He won't even do it anymore. Freeman was on was on this stuff for a long time, longer longer than a lot of people, and he's stuck with it for a long time. You've lost a wife over this ship and that piece of shit. Jack Dyer fucking like married her. He's still a fucking scumbag. What's his name?
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 23: Jack?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Whatever the fuck is? Out of care of what his ass his name. He's a piece of shit too, and all he does is regurgitate shit that other people already did. He's like, hey, let's see if we can look at what Bill Cooper did, and let's see what you're looking over here, and then I'll just regurgitate it as if it's brand new and as if it's my stuff. No, you're an asshole. You're just an asshole. You're a recycler that says there's there is discussion within these documents years ago to ban YouTube channels, to shut it down all of that, but they change changed course. They decided instead of censoring everything, to fund and promote gatekeeper channels, chill channels. Do you wonder why? Do I wonder why?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 1: I don't wonder why. But I'm starting to understand why this is fucking stupid and I should just play fucking video games and make cat videos or whatever, jump off of shit and do funny, stupid, retarded things and shoot up fucking testosterone and go to the gym. Right, that's the content people want to see. That's the shit that they'll let pass. Of course i'd have to also change my voice, my identity and get a different IP address or because they do not let any fucking channel, no matter what the topic is of mine, get anywhere, get anywhere. It's not that I don't know how to do shit, it's that they are actively ever since I spoke out against shots, made it so that not a fucking thing that I do sees the lif day to simply gather and collect all the open minded people who are looking at the issue right right, so thinks about this. These are what they call honeytraps. Ian Carroll, Candice Owens. I mean it's kind of outdated to say Alex Jones, but in this era, yeah, that this is heck that the Zepher theme started, not that it ended. Obviously, we're still living in it. The reason why we have even a stew which I honestly I mixed feelings about the because I actually get along with him and I didn't expect that, and it kind of fucks in my head a little bit. These people are there for you so that you will interact with them, because they can say whatever they want because they're part of the other side that hates you and is trying to destry are you? What they want to do is smoke you out of the woods, out of the bushes, so that you jump around and show yourself. How does that work? Well, you think that you have a kindred spirit in the host of the show, the personality, and then you express that you agree and just simply by doing that or watching it or clicking on it or having it in your feed. Guess what, you're on a fucking list. No, yay, And then they'll assess just how much of a priority you are. As time goes on and you are allowed to continually to freely express yourself, you're freely making the see the proverbial shovel, you see the dirt, and you're begging your own grave. Yeah, that's why should only watch my show? Because I'm not I'm not controlled not and support this one because these billionaires who are getting funny money from the devil itself doesn't need your hard earned money. In addition, okay, they're taking can get anyway through a roundabout proxy way of taxation, because the people who collect those things are the same ones getting using them money to pay these fucking douchebags influencers to mold society. Isn't that right? Nick flintes, I can't know that. I can't even think of Oh yeah, I'm sorry, Louder with Crowder, Charlie Kirk. We already know that one's fact. Everything that everybody thinks is real as fake as fuck, and then the people who are real get treated like shit. Shit shit. That tells you what they created with these new gatekeeper channels is very truthful channels, see what I mean, because that's what they do. They don't send you bullshit that's easy to for smart people to debunk and say, no, that's not accurate. I don't trust this source. No, they want you to trust it, So they give you the frontload themselves with truths. Some are simple and easy for the certain level of comprehension to latch onto and say, oh, this is someplace I want to hang out. And then there's a deeper truth for other people that oh wow, okay, I give with this, they actually get how this applies to other things. Okay, well I'm locked in now. And then there's the other, deeper, deeper one that even the more intellectual people like, oh yeah, finally, and then they're on, and then they get steered like the sheep through stimuli down the wrong path, or they're placed in a holding pattern, which is more likely where they're told that they're making a difference. This is what stud does. You're making a difference by watching the show. No, you're not. You're sitting and doing nothing, staring at your phone or a computer. You're not making a difference just because you liked and subscribed and bought something from a store. Do you realize how stupid that sounds?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: We we uh rescued baby Cyrus. You did it, Am and Bundy and his and his grandfather did that. Diego Rodriguez And there are the ones that were on the defamation lawsuit from Ascension slash Saint Luke's Hospital where they conduct gender reassignment surgeries on children. Let me repeat that, a Saint Luke's run by a dude whose last name is fucking ross Jew huh right, Gender mutilation and assured suicide surgery on children. That's what they do there. You know when they like mutilate your arm and they make as they make a skin balloon animal out of it, and they sew it to your crotch. Yeah, yeah, this is what doesn't pass off as child abuse because the world's run by pedophiles and perverts. Okay, and that's why stupid liberal counts are allowed to protest and be stupid and retarded. What they created with these new gatekeeper channels is very truthful channels. They are very honest, They don't put out a lot of disinfo. They are actually legitimate, and that is done to give them credibility. I've said this for fucking years among those people who are awake, who are waking up.
Speaker 11: That was a very.
Speaker 1: Specific that was very specifically done. One really interesting aspect of all this is that the gatekeeper channels and the shield channels, typically these would be disinfo channels. Alex Jonnis, for example, talks about everything, but never talks about Israel. So that is an active disinfo channel that's been around forever. Right. Well, what they're saying is dot com right. I hope it will get everybody up there instead of saying, yeah, it's the fucking Jews. But you know, he knows who writes his checks and who also has the bullets and the poisons that they can put in your food and your toothbrush toothpaste. I'm sure he puts on makeup, so in his makeup all that he knows how diabolical diabolical are. But he wouldn't do that anyway because he's a Freemason. Yeah, he's one of them.
Speaker 19: They were all agents paid to put out truthful information, to tag track and identify the people who are washing and interacting.
Speaker 1: Tag track and identify what I've been saying, it's a honey trap. Now you just need to know who list is and all the people that you would trust the most and think they're so sincere. Why are they allowed to stay on platforms without being taken down?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, every once in a while, Alex Jones is so much of an ask clown that they need to do a whole death and resurrection ceremony with him, like a Freemasonic ritual where he gets canceled. This happened like twenty seven team too. Remember that, like twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen. I started. I was on the elliptical watching the stuff, so I knew it was right around that time. You remember it was, you know what I'm talking about? And then and then it happened again recently with the whole it's the Sandy Hook I'm gonna gig, you know, I gotta sell in for Wars to Onion and all that studs and shit. Nothing slowed him down, nothing actually took him away. But he was canceled off PayPal and blah blah blah blah blah payment services and this game de banked. That should be illegal, by the way. And then all of a sudden it comes back. Why because now people think, oh, he's been refreshed, he's renewed. He must have been telling the truth. Otherwise they would have been going after him. People are stupid, and that's all it takes. And then they're like, oh, yeay, our savior. He's still is just as fucking stupid, still just as crazy, still just as much of an ass clown who will eat his neighbors. It jumps up down and tears off his shirt, like, wwf, this is what people want. I like the shirt. I'm not doing it. Fuck you taking enough of from me already. Basically all right, let me hold on by rip the wear shirts that much.
Speaker 19: Using alt media influencers as honeypots, they then create a databases of Americans who were awake. Remember Alex Jones, Andrew Tate and Tucker Carlson all have CIA daddies. Their targets are anti Zionists, anti Semites, Christians discussing Synagogue of Satan, Muslims, any Goham who won't perform, and anyone aware of and opposing Zionist world government plans.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's why, that's why I'm becoming marginalized. Of course you knew that, don't we And we know that the testament of like no one being able to see my shit is that, you know, because I mean, think about it, It just just the law of averages would dictate that over time things would just grow because of the effort in the consistency, in the in the and the and the and the hard work that I've been putting into this for the last six years, seven years. But what happened at that time I got deleted multiple times from different channels. I try to recreate and create on the side to keep the YouTube thing going all over. Hey, don't kill your children with the poison, you know, That's that was my message. And for four years I was basically off of YouTube, four four years of time that I could have been growing a channel, right, And then I went over to brand YouTube because I was gaining followers really fast, and then they got hacked and defaced, and I don't know if this was planned or what, but their servers got annihilated and everything was wiped out. So all the time I put it into that was wasted. And by then I was like, okay, so rumbled then, But there was multiple times that I got knocked off of YouTube. Joshu tv also went defunct during that time, and it was after brand new tube, but it's not too long after. Joshu TV kind of was falling apart before before that, so it's like, where am I going to go? I'm going to start my stuff finally, Like the last thought of me was it was a pain in the ass at the time for me to upload to Rumble, as it was easier for me to do it with YouTube, and I didn't have time to do it back and forth, going back and forth to the store and San Diego and coming back, so I just didn't put the time. I had some stuff on there, but I didn't do it consistently or a lot, and I wasn't streaming. I didn't live stream for a long time. I was always just editing videos and putting them up. And now I hear, I am, and we're at five k literally honestly we should be at like a hundred, but we're not. Why aren't we Well because I say things right, and I can't stop myself from saying things because I won't. Yeah, life would be probably a whole lot easier if I was a fucking demonic shit too, who would just gloss over the shit that's actually happening, let my eyes glaze over, and just not say anything about it. But then, what kind of person am I? You know what I mean? And what kind of what kind of dat am I? This isn't one of those things that we can ignore for another forty years and let our children grow up and just kind of dodge a bullet. That's the reason why I think since World War Two we have been such fucking douchebags in this country because maybe they did see some people how wickedly evil the Jews were, but understood that they were the ones running shit, And we're like, well, if I can just get through this life, someone else's problem. Another generation says the same, Another generations like middles, please one last out of here, and then it all dumps into our laps. We're the Xes were the most mature brained ones of them all. Here, the millennials aren't going to be much help. They believe they might be a little bit of help, but I think they're the fucking generally they got fucked the most. And then you have the the z's who freaking hate us and everyone before them, because duh, look at the mess that we've left for them. We'll look at the mess that was left for us. This happened starting in World War One, for fuck's sake, Actually this started in eighteen sixty five. If you want to get if you really want to get technical, so a whole lot of time not fixing the problem. And here we are. We don't have more generations of well, if I just duck and cover and you know, bob and weave, I can at least keep my kids safe. And no, they're coming for them in your schools gender fucking ah really or shots that are kind of killed them and becoming more and more of a demonic, tyrannical machine trying to enforce the very thing that will destroy your family, because that's what the goal is. There is no more hide, evade, No, it's take it straight on. And when you know that and you sense it. You know that it's like, oh, if some people say, oh, you're taking risks, stay in this thing, and you could just you know, do other stuff. Yeah, yeah I could. I could be a part of the too. You're right, and just count the fucking stupid, funny Babylonian fucking curse bucks that I have in my pocket for you know, not constantly being destroyed by what I do on this channel and having zero fucking support in return. And as I mentioned before, hey everybody, this thing's always been here. It's always been here. Can you see it? No, you can't be cut My head's being away. How about now, this thing's always been here. You know how many times it's been used? Probably like four times, and it was Daisy twice, and it was it was like somebody who know, it's probably five times, and it was a really cool dude who asked questions to doctor Glyndon the other time. But then at any time, like I did this to a fucking gamer, right, he's playing videos and enjoying himsef he was enjoying himself playing but he just have any feeling it, right, because that's what gamer does. And what did I do? I supported it. I gave him two bucks yesterday after ten minutes worth of conversation or so go back and forth, because he was answering my questions and he was speaking them verbally, and so that did it. It takes. It's like fucking prying. I don't know what out of other motherfuckers, and I'm doing this shit all the time. I don't care if this repels people. Fuck you, Honestly, you're nevery more reading what's up? My friend? Hello the bellamy, salute to you too, sir ma'am. I don't know which one is it remind me. I don't want to say the wrong one because that's not fun. All right, let's back to this check, says Project Zephyr. That is the second stage here that is coming up, and that is the extermination. Listen to what the words are. They are going to exterminate these people, which people, not the ones that are the honeypots, not the ones that are dis channels, the people that follow them.
Speaker 19: Project zupher the second stage, the extermination, high value targets will be taken out through kidnappings via a US based is really differense force.
Speaker 1: Or ice the low Did you hear that part? So yes, there is there, even though liberal retards are masking the actual problem here. I have said since the beginning, any soldiers or troops, anything with authority and a gun that's just deployed on the people has more than one purpose. There's the stated purpose, and then there's the actual purpose and for whatever else they're doing. And the bullshit when people say he's got twenty, there's no freaking way, and Davis has done the math that they can claim that they've removed two million anything out of this country when there's allegedly like fifteen or twenty illegals. Twenty million illegals here still doesn't make any difference. But two is not accurate or possible. That's not a fucking real number. The administration is now boasting two million, and that's a talking point for them. It's made up, it's not true. And with penalty and all this other shit you really got to and drones and blot cameras and mass surveillance and everything spying on you, you really have to ask yourself is this not actually happening right fucking now. I'm not just talking about ice. Law enforcement pulls you over, it gives you a harder time. Oh look shotya, whoopsie, no nock grades. People get shot and killed all the time, and nobody else knows why the hell the fucking feds were there or the police were there in the first place. And then just next story, lower value targets will be given viruses. Well, viruses aren't real, but they will be poisoned and then told to take a shot which will kill them. Targeted viruses that activate either right away or over time. First of all, viruses aren't fucking real. Just call it what it is. It's a poison, it's a toxin. They don't want to be too obvious that all of a sudden, a whole bunch of Americans get sick. Of course, there will be official stories in the news media. Okay, there's a flu outbreak, which indicates to me that this will probably happen in winter, not this winter, but possibly winter of twenty twenty twenty twenty one. Wooh, I don't know about that. From what I am reading from the documents, that is the timeline. It is not specific, but that is where I feel it's going to be, because they want to do a flu outbreak, and it would make sense in winter and people won't question it all kinds of means to eliminate them. Right, many flavors, the high value targets are going to be picked up. What did I say before about taking another reason why social media has been mapping every one of your thoughts and profiling you and threat assessing you. Is that any potential for a leader of some but somebody who could honestly influence other people? Who is a leader. Obviously they don't think that I am, because I'm still here because of my following. They know nobody pays a fuckingtention. But they've done that themselves by not letting anybody see what I fucking do. So hey, I guess that maybe they saved my life in a sense. Huh if you look at it in a really fuck up gay way, that makes me poor anyway, Any means necessary, all kinds of means, high value targets. What does that mean? Anybody who could be a potential leader, They will disappear in the night, black bag, whatever the case may be. Oh my god, look a heart attack, Oh my god, look fell down the stairs. Oh my god. They got carved away in a group of illegals because they want illegal but oopsie, mid mistake shot at a fucking what do you call it? Sobriety checkpoint? Just because it's not it's not as random as it appears. And and there's there's brotherhoods involved too, and there's brotherhoods in the judicial jew jew jew jew jew judicial system. Every one of your worst fears, if this Project Zephyr thing is a legitimate document, are all spelled out for you. This should be the smoking gun that causes the biggest riot. I'm telling you right now, this should be the moment that you say, fuck that, not today, You jump out of your seat, or wherever the hell you are, you pull up your pants. Maybe.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys do when you're using this and you do something and you organize your goddamn community, you share this with everybody and you explain to them, hey, the threat is real and its Israel. It's this demonic cult of child sacrifice that's actually after you, your children, your family, you and you if you don't just blindly and stupidly and sheepishly take whatever they give you and gobble it up. Ooh a shot, line on up, get nice shot. Oh it's yeah. We have to be great partners with and protect these reel at hell costs. If you don't say that, if you don't say yeah, the child killers can do no wrong. The vicious murderers can do no wrong because they're Jews. Otherwise they would be vicious murderers. But since they're Jews, they're not vicious murderers. Don't you see?
Speaker 19: Targets would be taken out through viruses or other widely applicable means. At the time they were working on COVID, Goldberg estimated the total number of dissidents to be around fifteen percent of Americans, and that was in twenty nineteen. He also said that if there were too many dissidents, they would then conduct power outages and purge style attacks to take people from their homes and place them into camps.
Speaker 1: Wow, they actually literally said purge style attacks. Let's read this way based on what I can see the diagonists, we're talking about power outages. We already know that's the thing. Wow, data center is a perfect cover for that too, isn't it. Along with with a purge, a purim a purim if you will, anti Semitism laws. Don't you see how they can take down so many people and for that very reason that they've got us all upset about this in the first place, is that they dumped all this information on there. They wanted you to know the truth about this. They wanted you to know the truth about this stuff so that they can nail you to the wall because it doesn't matter what you know, because there's nothing you can do about it. Do you understand, You're already in the panopticon of distractions, You're already in the fish bowl of surveillance. They've already created enough that they need. It's like the death Star is operational. Even if the death Star isn't fully assembled yet, they've got enough. They've got enough to pin you to the ground. Every single aspect of your life can be You know how easy it is to kill somebody, How easy to poison them, to cause what appears to be a heart attack, to send some sort of pulse and stop their heart From a distance, you can cause a stroke, especially if you're one of the unlucky ones. Even though you may have avoided some shots in your life, didn't avoid all of them, might still have some floating around it there they can activate or whatever else they may have given you. Hey, maybe you took a pill. Maybe you took a pharmaceutical. Maybe there was something in there, because they've also told us about that shit and how there's little freaking electronics in there there as well. What if they could just trigger that and stop something that's moving around in your body that is functionality driven to like your heart or lungs or whatever the hell else gives you a stroke who the fuck knows just expands and bursts off in a vessel or has poison in it, and it's like a Dina beat and it just releases it's payloaded poison when the right frequency is applied to it to where it vibrates and they're just the right thing, and then into your body it goes. Do you think.
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 1: So here's the thing I also wonder, and I think about a lot. A lot of people get the shots and they have an immediate reaction or they die within a couple of weeks, a couple months, right, But it's not that that's not it's not like they care about it. But I don't even think that is the primary objective. I think the primary objective is have something in you that's a ticking time bomb that at any time, just like the fucking pagers, they can press a button in a different location and do whatever the hell they're going to do to you like that. Now, some people because they're you know, clean or whatever the the case may be. Whatever it is that they rejected it and it caused severe damage to them up front, is what it is. Maybe, I mean, they got the shot, So is it better to live longer then you get terrifically killed later over it?
Speaker 10: Or like what?
Speaker 1: I don't know, But whatever else they're gonna do with that button, if it takes you over, and they have macaddresses and AI and Bluetooth, and I was laship working for it, for it and through you, who the hell knows what they could do to you and with you, even if it's just as much as like have you run out in traffic, jump jump off a fucking balcony, stab yourself in the heart with a kitchen knife or someone you love, or it could just be something that happens internally to you and kills you what makes you ill. I don't care. Lockdowns are coming, is what Ritchie from Boston said at that moment. I do care, but I don't care at the moment because it's interrupting me. They're gonna come in. They're gonna take you out of your home, put you into a military vehicle or whatever, a van, and drive you away and place you into a camp. It is a very, very big operation that they are planning. It's called the Jews killing the Gooys. It's called the Purim, It's called this bullshit book of vest garbage that never fucking happened, but it's gonna happen. Where they went on to kill crazy rampage.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Remember remember these were anti Summaris going after Mortarcar because because est had a good booty. So they were seduced by the demon. And remember this is a matriarchal cult. Remember remember the British Da matriarchal sorceress cult. Esther is just another representation of that. And what happens she Shakespeare booty. She gets a hostrist the freaking king to say, oh yeah, well, you know, Haman was just doing his job, you know, trying to stop this whole subversion and overthrow thing. But uh yeah, okay, so your cousin there, yeah, I suppose we can use those gallows for Haman and his eleven sons or ten sons. And then they have the Nuremberg trials, and everything. So, oh, that's wonderful. They got rid of the bad guys, no retards, They got confessions out of innocent people and crushed their testicles to do it, asshole, So that was like them having their real life peerum. And now, oh and did I mention that after they killed Haman and his ten sons, they also went on like a forty to seventy thousand person killed, crazy rampage throughout the kingdom going after the what they call them sympathizers of Haman. Isn't that a nice way of saying anti Semites? Are They not going to replay this again? So being offended by evil makes you guilty in the devil's world of fucking contradictions and the lack of and the death of reason and rationality, that's where they're taking us, and they're going to use overpowered surveillance and technology to enforce it. Here, it is there, it is. My head's in the wrong spot again. You can kind of pissed at that. By the way, what's see what happens? I do seven. It's a little too close, I think because they're not catching the bottom. Let's say, ah, that's not that bad. Do you really need to be able to hear it or read it. I mean the better just be up close so you can read that part. Just try that.
Speaker 19: He said that they might blame it on Iram and gulls flags would probably take place to make the US go to war with Iran in order to further Israel's Greater Israel project. It discusses foot soldiers from the US and nuclear weapons being used in Iran. The memos also said that Donald Trump had converted to Judaism in twenty seventeen and joined the Shabad Lubovich Synagogue.
Speaker 1: In New York and all accurate statements.
Speaker 19: Had been meeting with high level rabbis in which these plans were discussed.
Speaker 1: Says President Donald Trump converted through Judaism two years ago and joined the Shabad Luvivich Synagogue in New York City, according to high level White House official. Meanwhile, the links between Trump and Shavad kept piling up. In two thousand and seven, Trump hosted the wedding of Sapir's daughter and Lee Leviv's right hand man at marl Lago, his Palm Beach resort. A few months after the ceremony, Leviv met Trump to discuss potential deals in Moscow and blah blah blah.
Speaker 19: These plans said several times that he would have to declare himself king of Israel publicly to symbolic declare the start of the plants. Trump is not just a Jew, according to them and most he's a freemason and allegedly has been promised high ranking positions for his children and the government that they're forming, which will be headquartered in Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: And by the way, do you understand what that what that means headquartered in Jerusalem? Do you realize that the place is going to be uh flattened? Anyhow, if people have questions about whether or not in nucugar or bombs exist, they'll have no questions after the fact, is all I'm going to say. And uh, it might not be the actual mechanism, but that's what they call it. I don't I think I would have to agree with Tesla that Einstein was looking in the wrong spot for energy and it's all a bunch of bullshit. I would believe that. I would believe Tesla, but it is something I don't know what it is. And the fact that they said, remember versus he's going to get high ranking positions for his family. Well, because they're all married into the cult. Right, he's in the cult, They're married into the cult. This is a total and complete what do you call it? Betrayal? And I've been saying this since twenty seventeen when I fucking caught on after voting for him in twenty sixteen, and I said, what was it called? Feast or planned famine was one of my old videos and it was showing the Hello Tamar and saying this is what is coming. And I was like, this is gonna be Chairman Mao and Stalin doubled and here we are, here we are. How are they going to force it? Well, they're to shut you off. The only thing that's going to be allowed to be used as currency is going to be bullshit that doesn't exist. And then they're they'd say, nope, you don't have any of that bullshit that doesn't exist. Therefore you can't feed your family. And if you try to pick up morsel off the ground, just like in Bullshevik Russia, they will shoot you in the face or drone will. Many people are going to die. And now do you understand what're QAnon? I'm gonna see if I can find the quote. The phrase a father's love for his children knows no bounds as a phrase that appeared in QAnon posts, typically as an enigmatic statement to be decoded by followers, and is not a general saying within the community itself. In the context QAnon considers is Donald Trumps perceiverble as the father figure who was fighting a secret word to say that the children. No, no, no, see, that's what people miss missed out completely. I never read it like that. I never thought about it like that. I was saying, he made a fucking deal, and they were fucking telling us straight to our faces, and people fucking missed it because they had all these other people deciphering and decoding the q drops. They flat out said, this motherfucker threw us under the bus, made a deal so that his children would be safe from what was coming. Is exactly what I have said in videos years and years ago when this shit was fresh. A core QAnon rallying cry saved. Yeah, that's not no. See, this is nonsense from the AI bullshit liars. No, no, you're retarded. Now you're retarded. Now you're retarded. No, you're retarded. Yeah, I agree, this is retarded, like even like as retarded as qnon is this these people are just as retarded. The backlash, it's never the argument that should be made. It's never the conversation that should be had. Whenever anybody was criticizing Trump, it was over stupid, retarded things that were just anti liberal. It wasn't about the fact that he was going against the Constitution, the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, you know, beefing up and putting on steroids, red flag laws and no not grades and all the other shit. He did take the fire arms first, due processed second. That part was never criticized because that was that was what the liberal freaking agenda wanted, that the Jewish agenda wanted, So there is no pushback on that. It's only on the bullshits of all Russia, Great Russia, Russia, Russia. It's like you can tell it's fake when it's that gay right.
Speaker 19: David posted his findings on his YouTube channel. His channel was then scrubbed. David Goldberg died on June eighth, twenty nineteen, in his Brooklyn apartment. He was found by his neighbor dead on the floor with a foam coming out of his mouth, and you know, apparent cause of death.
Speaker 1: He was just in the middle of having an alka seltzer and he dropped dead. So sad they killed him like a seagull.
Speaker 19: No cause of death has ever been publicly released. His friends claim that the police took a lot of his things, much more than they should have for the situation.
Speaker 1: We well, how much is enough of shit?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, let's ride for through the dead guy.
Speaker 10: Shit.
Speaker 1: Oh, they took too much. It what's the what's the what's the standard level of ship? It doesn't make any sense. That's maaming all data about.
Speaker 19: David Goldberg has inscribed the Internet.
Speaker 1: I told you that the entire Yeah, so there it is. I mean I talked him to it a lot because I needed to emphasize a lot of things. There find it. It's this one right here that the entire ring hold on. You want to see yourself. I think it's important enough to share it with other mofos. Let's put it in the super disappearing chats here make sat bam, but over enough to djay. I didn't charge my gun. Better good thing guns that aren't battery powered. That's fine. Wasn't there a revon that they used to incapacity all of the security personnel event as well the well or I wish to lay down, and I think that's more likely the case. But yeah, you can. You can send up poles to fucking make people nauseous, vomit, have a stroke, all kinds of things ship themselves. It's actually there's one for that too. Let's see how embarrassing right, I don't know why. Oh yeah, that's the point. Isn't that really that point? This one runs for a little bit. I gotta get up and do something, so have at a kids. Let's see we fast for a special juke. You know what, his name, Simon Peter. Some of these are old, obviously regurgitated clips. It's actually regurgitated by the same fucking guy who makes these clips. Conspiracy whatever the hell's name, Truther who again? You know, it's like an old it's an old man. It's an old lugly man with the with the the joker makeup. And before I knew who bon Miller was, maybe that was a throwback to that. But it doesn't get goddamnthing like them called it. Judaism is what hey, look it's Adam Sandler. He's a secret agentism. Aren't you so fucking proud of yourself, you fucking demonic child, killing fucking piece of shit food by the Jewish themselves, so they're not just Here's my theory about the small hat is that when there were actual giant areans around, everything looked small on them. So then the Jews, who couldn't be outdone because they're envious, started making things that were too small for them to wear so that they would feel bigger because they're a bunch of little fucking weasels. Oh to protect the Jewish people from those big name Christians. It's very, very interesting.
Speaker 15: This is a little controversial.
Speaker 1: How do you look at a guy like this and say and not like laugh hysterically at his appearance with the goddamn giant payots on the side of his head and be like, yeah, you don't totally totally don't look like a human poodle at all, Like you're right up there with Jeff Rent's poodle hair, you know what I mean, it's even bigger and more pronounced. I'll be back in a second.
Speaker 15: Because a lot of people want to deny this happen, But the first pope was actually a Jewish scholar, and this first pope, who was this great scholar.
Speaker 17: He was not a pope.
Speaker 15: He was a rabbi in living in Jaffa. He was a fisherman, and to this day the pope wears a ring that has a fisherman on it from this first pope. But the first boat was actually just a great rabbi. And the Jews were being terribly hassled by the early Christians who were hanging around in Israel.
Speaker 12: And he had an idea.
Speaker 15: He says, if you give me permission. He went to the stages. He said, if you give me permission, I would like to go to the temple and ask the Kohani for certain names of God that only they're allowed to use, and I will use them, create miracles, get all the Christians excited about it, and then move them out of Israel.
Speaker 3: They have some issues with Judaism, right I'm not gonna get into all of that right now.
Speaker 7: But wait a minute.
Speaker 2: They accept it. They have converted themselves to semi Jews Monotheism Islam.
Speaker 3: Later on the same thing, they pretty much say. They're very strong about it, and they're very monotheistic, even more.
Speaker 2: So than the Christians. There's no trinity. Wait a minute, Islam Christianity, why now God is preparing the Messianic era is preparing.
Speaker 3: The whole world. They make up the majority of the world, even though there's a lot of Hindus and moves too, there's a great percentage of Muslims and Christians, and there's so much common ground with Judaism. They're pretty much monotheistic.
Speaker 24: What did Hashan do in his great glory?
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 24: He filled the world with the rural religion of Christianity, held the world with religions based on Judaism, and.
Speaker 1: Then what did he do?
Speaker 24: But they think they are saving for till the law for us. They believe that Judaism was.
Speaker 1: Well, oh shit, this dude used to be a fucking fat fuck. I bet he's on the Olympic.
Speaker 12: I'm true.
Speaker 24: All these religions believe that Judaism was one's true. All these religions say that Judaism was the truth. In fact, Jesus and pulled all emerge out of Orthodox parasaying Judaism okay, but then it was a change. And there's other abraham religions say without Christianity.
Speaker 12: These Messianic prophets could not have could never have taken place.
Speaker 1: That's the same fat fuck. The other Abrahamic religions said that Judaism was did the same fucking cult retard aha, and because what you told you that must be true anyway, right, fucking these are literal child killing demons who are coming in for the kill. As with high technology, we either strike now or we have decided to fucking lay over and die, and we have decided that we are going to fail our children. I know which way I'm going. I would love it if I wasn't the fucking only one. Though It's not going to be glorious. It's going to be probably long drawn out and starved to death thanks to the inaction of people.
Speaker 12: Thanks and therefore Christian Islam were vital to setting up the world, preparing the world for Michell. So they will recognize it because if they never were exposed to the concept, Michelle will come and they go, what's that?
Speaker 21: At the end times?
Speaker 10: These Christians will because they've been exposed to the Bible, because they know the Bible, and they know the God of Israel.
Speaker 7: They know all the stories, they know all they know all.
Speaker 20: The content of the Bible that will lay the groundwork for them to be with us at the end times.
Speaker 5: It's basically what he's and really that's what the redemption of the world is all about.
Speaker 1: It's everyone serving the God of Israel together.
Speaker 10: I believe the emersions of Christianity and Islam as great world religions he sends a fulfillment of that mission.
Speaker 1: I want to hear Kenneth Copeland from his perspective, when the.
Speaker 10: Jews were first chosen for this mission more than thirty three hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: Bullshit. They manufactured their fucking religion out of thin fucking air. In three hundred BC, when they were finally given the ability, they're finally taught how to read and write in Greek by Talome tal May. I'll never forgive you for this and what they do, their hatred, resentment, and envy for the people who try to incorporate them into their society. Instead of being grateful, they became resentful and envious and jealous and had to outdo the Jews. I had to outdo the Greeks with their vast accomplishments and culture. So they created their own history and put themselves in the center of it and made everybody a Jew, everybody a semi everybody. Want of these fucking comebacks from their cult, and they manufactured a fucking history utilizing basically the inverted attributes of real people who lived and were written about in the Alexandrian library that they had access to. So they repurposed their own history, gave the people something that looked familiar so that they would accept it, and they calned their way into a religious position. At meantime, since that wasn't really established yet, they had they had infiltrated and poisoned the mythology of the Greek culture to ruin that, calling it pagan. But yet Zeus used to be all good attributes because he was literally a depiction of the living human from the British Eda that we call thor or odin Zach's sack, that was his name, Zeus. They split him into, took all the good attributes from him, put him in Prometheus, and then punished Prometheus in a story. This is all Jews writing this with names that sounded Greek. Last, you know that they only had one name. Typically their names sounded Greek, didn't really have surnames and named that sounded Greek, so people, ah, that's Greek mythology. No, this is added on. This is co opted. This is stereoid, This is bullshit, this is jews. Prometheus is constantly because he tried to help man. And if you don't understand what this means, he brought fire from the heavens.
Speaker 17: What did.
Speaker 1: What did the Gothic Arians do? And that they said that they taught people innovations. They taught them farming, they taught them agriculture, they taught them irrigation, they taught they created the plow, invented the plow and taught them how to use it. They were iron workers, they were you know, steel workers or whatever. They were doing all these things, and they were also teaching people how to maintain fires. So he steals the fire from heavens. Basically it means that he's enlightening the people. It's symbolic as well, not just means one to one on the fire thing. Right, So they take what our actual Gothic ancestors did. Gothic Arian ancestors did turn it into a Greek mythological story and split Prometheus and Zeus, who were all those attributes belonged to one person, and they made Zeus a really wickedly evil person after this particular period in time, who didn't the type of guy who would you know, turned himself into a bowl in Rapi, Europa. You know what I mean, like that type of shit that all happened after the fact that that's jew me mentality, that's the cult, the serpent cult from the British EDI's mentality poisoning the Greek culture. And they take Prometheus and they have birds pecking out his liver forever because he defied the gods? What gods are you saying that he defied since the whole concept of God was actually brought to us by Zeus slash Prometheus, which is actually thor Odin. Because these pieces of shit didn't have even a creation story. They were playing around black magic. They were conjuring demons and shit like that. They were I don't know if this doesn't look care they were conjuring demons and shit like that. They didn't have a God per se or a concept of creation that came from our ancestors who are monotheists, who venerated or worshiped, if you want to go that far to the sun, the Giver of life. Monotheists. They introduced marriage, baptism. That was all us. The people who are parading around in this bullshit, pretending to be the arbitras of all this stuff. The creators stole it from your ancestors, and Prometheus is getting punished for that because he's going against the gods. No, he's going against their demons. Because when you go against their cult, they call it going against their gods. When you create a tower or a grain silo for food that protects you from times of famine, well that's going against the cult who wants to control you through starvation, and therefore you're going against their gods, which are literally their demons. Are we kicking up what they're saying?
Speaker 23: Now?
Speaker 1: Every time we're going against the God of Israel, we're going against Kronos, Saturn, Satan, Yahweh. All the same fucking thing, doesn't the the benevolent Creator doesn't need a fucking name. But if you want to give them one, callum Rolda.
Speaker 10: Only in Jews and Pakins insisted today the great majority of the world's population adhere's to one of the three Abrahamic faiths. Thus we speak of a Jewndoe Christian ethic or more accurately in hue tail Christian Islamic effort.
Speaker 20: And all the doings of Jesus the Nazarene and that of the issue life Mohammad who came after him, are nothing but to pave the way.
Speaker 1: I hope he gets his beard cotton as every one day and he jerked up quickly snaps his neck and dies and hits his hand on the toilet on the way.
Speaker 20: Down for the King's side and prepare the entire world to worship God together, as it says.
Speaker 22: Both Christianity and have a positive function in weaning the pagan world away from paganism.
Speaker 1: Pagan is a derogatory term which there's no meeting. The people who are doing all the sick, fucked up shit in the past were them. They are pretending that that's not them that corrupted societies with that shit. Animal sacrifice, human sacrifice, multiple deities, that is all them, that's all them. It wasn't our God, it wasn't our people. Did they corrupt them with that and get them to follow that? Maybe during the Viking era? Perhaps, I'm not sure how much of that's bullshit either anymore. Maybe we weren't the violent fucks that they make us out to be.
Speaker 20: Centralize and worship one pagan god, and then we could take that away you see some instead of having twenty of them, you have one or three or however many.
Speaker 12: I just want to say this to our Christian friends.
Speaker 1: You know, look at this fucking hook, no piece of shit, just to call in as it is and say it straight out. You know, you guys are worshiping one jew. That's a mistake.
Speaker 10: You should be worshiping every since because we all die for your sins every single day.
Speaker 3: It was the greatest paradox.
Speaker 1: You die for tho sins every single day? Is is it this thing? Where's my TV suddenly misgiving frames? Which means, at the research of my computer.
Speaker 2: Of history, Christianity produced so much anti Semitism, not only Christianity, because you actually produce so much antisemitism.
Speaker 1: Christianity produces anti Semitism. What that means is Christianity was pointing out when evil people do evil things, it's considered evil, but that's anti Semitic if the person who's committing the evil is Jewish.
Speaker 8: Do you are you?
Speaker 1: Are you picking up on this yet?
Speaker 8: I know you do?
Speaker 6: Are?
Speaker 1: I know you are? I know you already know this. I'm not talking to you, I'm talking about the random pretend people in my head that just passed by here as if it was like a storefront with window to look in, and like, what's that on TV?
Speaker 7: And yes, who do they respect most?
Speaker 3: Who do they adore?
Speaker 1: So I don't know what's on the dog's face? What the fuck was that? Really? Really? You fucking dickhead, that's what you did? Now, I'm no, the fucking thing's gone. Well, sorry, we got the point anyway for us to see what the picture was on this? Did this en? Slow as death? What the fuck's going on? My computer? Also? And he said nice? Tried to you, crisis king, like, no, you're just falling into another trap. That did you set for your buddy? Okay, you say so time I got you, got returned to, got done? Yeah, rare ill leave that. I think that one a laughter? Now this is interesting. Hold on, okay, I think I could still get away with ben?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah I think so? Yeah? Yes, oh hit playing the wrong.
Speaker 17: No, I've not been charged with that.
Speaker 1: In fact, nobody has said that to me yet.
Speaker 24: The first thing I heard about was when the newspaper.
Speaker 12: Report is in the hall. Uh asked me that question.
Speaker 20: You have been nobody said, sir, you have nobody said?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 23: Okay Okay, what did you're doing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: A place would get me. That was Oswald Lee Oswald, who was.
Speaker 25: Charged, we're the murder of the president of the United States.
Speaker 21: So he said he did not.
Speaker 10: Know an you killed the president?
Speaker 1: Right, and then Jack Rubinstein shoots him because I mean, why not?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 14: So if you guys don't know what's happening in Argentina right now, they're basically trying to make it the new Israel and anytime somebody speaks up about it, the president of Argentine.
Speaker 1: They're trying to make it the Newsrael. They're trying to make the entire globe theirs, and it already is. They're just claiming it now. They already have Harie made you in there, meet you as in Milukowski, as in the actual true last name of Nan Yahoo, as in fucking relatives. Got it good?
Speaker 14: It calls an anti Synmitic. Here's what's going on. There are fires all around Argentina right now. People are speculating that Israeli tourists or starting the fires in order to purchase the land at cheap prices. If you're wondering, how can this even be possible, Here's the thing people believe Argentina's President, Javier Malay is in cahoots because he repealed a law that used to ban the sale of land immediately after a fire. It's important to have laws like this in places like Patagonia because the land is so beautiful and if somebody knew that, they could just set the place on fire and then they could get it for ten x off. There's gonna be some psychic.
Speaker 1: Why is every male is from a certain age group, Like did they not have fathers? Why do they all have feminine like mannerisms? Is it just for the theatrics of trying to wave your arms around so that keeps people's attention when you're talking, Like what the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: And if it works, I don't care. It still looks gay as fuck to me.
Speaker 14: Nicoes that might consider doing that now, guess what, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Just stop there.
Speaker 14: Pavia. Malay then issued an executive order at the end of twenty twenty three that were peeled a law limiting the foreign ownership of rural land. This means that now there is no limit for how much land foreigners can purchase an Argentino, So now when you can purchase land immedialy cool.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go do it. Oh wait, now do you get it? Because it's not for everybody? And I don't have any money because your motherfuckers, because you motherfuckers and true story. Look looks see this cuing says nine fifty or here which is zero. Race against the clock. The clock is ticking. Great marathon stream last night. Oh word, nomad says, great marathon stream last night. I just ordered a couple of hunted honeys. Sounds suspicious like I just ordered a couple of goth chicks from ball Ah. That's funny. Yeah, yeah, that was my Actually record doesn't make that, but yeah, uh they better not. Yeah right now they're not. Let's see what am I think there is? I gotta check to see if I got it. I don't know. I didn't see anything. I'm over the double check. Maybe that'll be quick. That'd be a quick and easy one. I'd already pre made. So that's one. That's like one of the one things we have everything else that make it like straight up right there. But Rebecca had just made a bunch of of it recently, so it's on hand.
Speaker 14: Well after a fire at such a cheap price, and you opened up the market to foreigners and you already have Israelis coming in droves. Don't you feel like that could be a recipe for disaster? And the thing is, Argentina's president is so obsessed with Israel he has no problem selling what I believe is one of the most beautiful places on Earth, Patagonia, Argentina, truly top five most beautiful places on earth.
Speaker 1: Giving it away is that where the shirts come from.
Speaker 14: Giving it away to Israelis and the Argentine people don't have a say in the matter.
Speaker 1: Really, no, no, do Americans have a say in anything that happens with its government. Did we decide that we didn't want rights anymore? Did we decide that we want to be survelled and treated like prisoners? That that was a stupid statement, motherfucker. Wally Rashid, Oh that sounds awfully a Muslim of your ass, I think they started over and I don't even care. Let's see, I mean, we don't need to do this to death. This guy's an asshole. There's a legitimate, real thing happening, and he can't mester up real emotions for this, so he makes a two dimensional fucking owing and nice cross. I'm sure you didn't want anybody to see that. That's why you were it retard.
Speaker 21: Erica, as a seventeen year old door goes through many have to help or funds. Somehow finds herself in the middle of a horrific scandal in Wort Dose or Funds. Years later, she's allegedly recognized by an eyewitness at Fort Pachuka just two days before her husband's assassination. Husband who began to voice his opinions about Epstein very loudly and frankly. He was pushing for releasing the files. He wanted to know who was in that network. Suddenly we find out her mother is involved with Fourth Pachuca and the Fourth Pachuca itself is involved in a CP scandal.
Speaker 4: In the meantime, just.
Speaker 21: Two weeks after her husband was killed, she brings in her ex boyfriend Kabat Phillips to replace him to speak on campuses. The ex boyfriend put pizza.
Speaker 8: On his inner lip.
Speaker 21: Now, I know that you can take some random events that happened within a few years and make them seems related to each other. I know, But how many things can we accept as coincidences? Erica, as a seventeen year old girl goes to Romania to help orphan.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean maybe maybe Cabot Phillips just that retarded that he needed to look in the mirror to remind himself what hole is supposed to put pizza in. I mean, this guy early upsets me, Danny Minor, like, you couldn't you couldn't drum up true emotions for this to fake them. That just shows that you're detached and you're probably a fucking sociopath. Right, Okay, you're obviously not even sincere daycare worker arrested for child abuse as toddler left with black eye and swollen face on first day at church run center. Yvett, big fat nigger bitch Thurston. That's her middle name. Everybody say it with me, Yvette, big fat nigger bitch Thurston. Say it one more time, Yvett, big fat nigger bitch Thurston.
Speaker 16: Where's that? Where's out?
Speaker 1: Where's you're an idiot? A rage?
Speaker 17: Where's the outrage?
Speaker 23: Because this little.
Speaker 1: Boy was be and you don't seem to care because you're having to fake this.
Speaker 16: Fifty four year old woman at a daycare his first day at daycare, and they lied about it. And they told them that another child did this, but just fucking what it was on video that this way beat this child. Where's that sting, where's the c where's the outraged? Where's the protest? That baby will get?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 1: No protest, no outraged.
Speaker 7: I'm sick of a shit.
Speaker 1: You're you're also like a wrestler, you know, wwe fucking delivery there, douchebag.
Speaker 14: I think this generation of men want to be chased like women.
Speaker 8: Of course we do. Everyone wants to be pursued. It just feels good when a lot of people like you.
Speaker 1: They just want to be treated like the women.
Speaker 8: Here's what you just said. What you just said is that you and your friends talk about your dating experiences. What you notice is that these guys want you to put in all the effort. Can you see why that might be? Mathematically speaking, he.
Speaker 1: Was expected of me to go ahead and respond and initiate these plans. Again, what right?
Speaker 8: He doesn't need to make the effort because he's got a lot of other women making effort. You gotta hustle.
Speaker 1: I just think as a man, you should be initiating these things and also chasing women, not the other way around.
Speaker 8: The men who would pursue. You are under here. You just have to get off your phone and get to know them. The problem is this, this is how you're meeting men. Instead of starting with men that you like, start with men that like you and pick your favorite one. Under no circumstances. Is this guy going to start being a gentleman. He doesn't have to remember to like, share, follow, subscribe, and click the link in my bio for all my stuff.
Speaker 12: I think.
Speaker 1: A little bit of home mess Yes, and feminism in the United States was first founded by a Jewish woman named Bella Abzig battling Bella Jesus Christ of this is interesting. I didn't know. I don't even know if this is real, if this is just a fucking well, it's history memes. So I hope they're not lying. While cleaning up from the massive murder that was the Real Trade Center catastrophe thanks to the fucking Jews and our government, let me let me make sure that that's clear. As much as Muslims suck and they're horrible to dogs and women, I don't think they had a goddamn thing to do with it. While cleaning up from the World Trade Center, falling, falling debris, Cruz found a shipwreck seven feet below the foundation that dated back to seventeen seventy three. It was a shipwreck, you know how things changed with times and there's a hot river there and you know, you get it right, a shipwreck dated back through seventeen seventy three and some passports. Haha, that's good. That was good. Oh shit, I'm losing my mind over this.
Speaker 11: Here's what's happening.
Speaker 1: My partner I got a new printer. It was an HP.
Speaker 18: It seemed fine.
Speaker 1: Your partner, k you. You can't just say my bitch wife because you're a fucking lesbian. They couldn't find if they got a pink printer because you know, one of them still has to pretend to be a female, so they have to get all the cliche shit right. If it was the if it was the one, the one who pretends to be the man, it would have been blue.
Speaker 4: And I went to print like a packing label or something, and it just wouldn't print at all, and I couldn't.
Speaker 1: There's no message on my computer that was explaining it.
Speaker 4: And the ink is completely full. I replaced him like last week.
Speaker 17: And the reason it's not pre dating said payment method.
Speaker 11: Needs updating, cannot prep a finish cartridges. Next, this was super fun.
Speaker 17: We've been waiting for this one.
Speaker 11: Volkswagen charging sixteen dollars and fifty cents a month or euros or whatever to unlock twenty horsepower on your car. You need that extra twenty horsepower that the car comes with. You have to pay sixteen to fifty a month, so you know how your car has features that are already installed in.
Speaker 1: That was Volkswagon. Never buy sorry, it's not it's not run by eight off or designed by him anymore. It's okay to not buy them. Right the side mounted fucking stupid engines. That was the dumbest thing ever. Have you ever seen it side mounted fucking engine before? Do you know how freaking retarded that is? To have it on a timing chain. I was backing on my fucking driveway. I butt it.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a nice vehicle. It was a pissot wagon and I didn't know what happened, because how the hell would you know? And the stupid belt popped, And then when it was fixed, it was it had already thrown a fucking piston, so it would reverse just if I just drove backwards. The rest of the time. I guess I would have been fine, but it's hard to do that. I couldn't adjust the seats around the right ways for me to be sitting in front of the back the seat that you get what I mean? I hate, I hate, I hate. Folks into it.
Speaker 17: Heated seats.
Speaker 5: We all love it.
Speaker 11: This one's fun. Imagine having to pay fifteen dollars a month in order to get your heated seats to actually work.
Speaker 1: He keeps on saying Dallas when they're Euros. It's more like twenty bucks.
Speaker 11: That's pretty awesome, and a quick word from George Soros are wonderful sponsors to me, none of this stuff is about convenience. Having Apple CarPlay is nice and all, But having to pay for horsepower and all these different subscription day services so I can have analytics.
Speaker 1: It's about you already bought it. Why do you have to pay a subscription fee. It's not like any of these things that you buy from Mercedes or BMW are cheap in the first place. Don't buy anything after two thousand and five. If you can get a refurbis classic car. Let's bring back the classics. Except don't because that'll just make them more expensive when I finally can afford one, don't do.
Speaker 11: That, niency, No, it's about us being dependent on the Internet and Wi Fi and all these app based subscriptions. Then all of a sudden, we can't get out of it. They want you to have permission for your own proper lice.
Speaker 25: This weekend, I had to buy a new dishwasher because our old ge died. I bought a Botch five hundred series because that's what consumer reports are commended, and more importantly, I could find one in stock. After my dad and I got it installed, I went to run a RINT cycle, only to find that that, along with features like the late start and eco mode, require an app.
Speaker 1: You can't just run a RINT to get it cleaned up ready to go. So before you do your first load, the rint cycle on its own. If you just want to do a half partial, you don't do a partrol. No, you gotta have you have to pay.
Speaker 25: For thee that to use the app, you have to connect your dishwasher to Wi Fi.
Speaker 11: They can go and change the terms for this whenever they want, let's say tomorrow. They say there's a policy that says, if you don't do this, blah, blah blah on our on the app that you downloaded for your dishwasher. We're gonna stop letting you use it. Your dishwasher doesn't work anymore unless you connect it to the app and pay for ten dollars a month.
Speaker 8: But anyway, that's not the real goal.
Speaker 4: The revenue is not the real goal.
Speaker 11: See the heads of these companies and these corporations, they go and meet with the world leaders and they're sitting down with them talking about smart cities talking. They're not stupid. This is not just oh, this is a stupid feature. Don't call this stupid. This is coordinated. They're very smart. They want you to have smart systems in your refrigerator telling you when you can and cannot have meat inside of it because well, we cannot cool it all the time.
Speaker 1: Another news, you'res well because also you know your carbon blah blah blah. You know, chop off your goddamn hem and you try to reach in for your tsunami and I'm not talking about your pants.
Speaker 23: Quin Ateolf took power in nineteen thirty three. All the gold that Germany had was stolen by the Sisters from World.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like us, remember when the February Reserve came in and they gave it, all of it to the fucking Bolshevik Jews, and then they went out and killed sixty million Russians. Remember that? Remember that? Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah?
Speaker 23: World War One in the verse Sailles Treaty, which is the most obseene, disgusting thing, and there were six million.
Speaker 1: Sevent Somebody says this, while they have this as their fucking America, who has become pre nineteen thirty three Germany? Why is this your freaking profile picture. You're glorifying a fucking king of the Jews, You dumb asshole, you dumb dumb asshole. But I do like this picture.
Speaker 23: Million unemployed, there was two million homeless. Petephilia was off the charts. The Frankfurt Institute was doing transgender shit. Well that guy fucking popular, didn't they Again? Social fucking starvation. Germans were starving, starving, you could buy. The Jews were living large, and Berlin was the morals were there.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you see those cute little girls that were walking, does it make your heart sink, your stomach feel upset when you look at them and you think about your own children, or you think about them and what might have happened to them and how tiny and precious they are.
Speaker 19: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you one of those people when when a cute kid walks by, a little kid who doesn't look like their days and vaccine damage. When they come by and you can see the radiance in their light, in their eyes and they're happy that, you just can't help but like smile because you want them to also see positivity, because you don't know what they encounter every other as at time of the day, So you want to be the one that like shows them what they should what they deserve, which is a positive, warm world that they're in.
Speaker 8: Are you are?
Speaker 1: Are you like me like that? Because that that happens to me all the time every time I'm out. If I see that, I try to show that I children like to be seen, they like to be recognized, they like to be acknowledged, but they also don't want to see us a growley face and a snarly person giving off bad vibes. So even if you're a shit mood, you don't be like that when they come by, You smile.
Speaker 23: Successful Capital of the World. You had beast reality, you had transgenderism, you had fucking gay, fucking bullshit, fucking lesbians everything, and you could buy a mother and a daughter for sex three years.
Speaker 1: How does it ever get? I mean, we all, I'm I know a lot of people maybe haven't heard or know about all this, but it's got to get boring and old for people to reprash the same wickedly horrible shit every single time that they talk, especially when it's like you're sitting there talking to Jack Shields. Shouldn't you know that already? Shouldn't he know that already? I'm sure they all do. I'm sure the people watching the probably already do. Well. Yeah, let's reinforce this because it gets us nowhere, because it's controlled up. That's why of.
Speaker 23: Adolf Hitler coming into power, everybody was employed, no homelessness, petophilia was over the fucking transgender shit, gone starvation, gone usery, outlawed freemasonry, outlawed, highest standard of living, highest wages, six weeks, mandatory vacation paid for with your family, and you could have a home. When Adolph took the power in nineteen thirty three, all the.
Speaker 1: Gold yep, yeah, and then comparab what he was seeing at the end there to uh how awesome Libya was too. I gotta get going. I gotta do stuff. And just to remind you, this is not a joke.
Speaker 10: This is.
Speaker 1: Not a joke. I most certainly am doing everything I can. We need to as collective, if you want to do the sauce I did just see, in order to come through for forty three something, we need to get to the goal of nine p fifty as soon as quick as quickly as possible. There are components that I'm going to need very soon, or maybe maybe even sooner than I think I've got. Jim Beardsley, I'm picking up tomorrow from the airport. I'm going to try to do an actual interview with cameras and stuff like that. I haven't really talked to him about it yet.
Speaker 6: I will.
Speaker 1: I will and hopefully get something set up either tomorrow or the next day to do that and have a like a one to one one on one that's a little bit different than I do usually it's across the screens, right, but it'll be like in person and be like a pretty pretty unique thing. I'll probably drop that into the Patreon first and then put it out later, but we need to hit this otherwise there's going to be no way for certain things to ever happen, because I'm not gonna. I won't bring myself to pay the prices that these things are going to at a certain point. There's just no way. Computer components are becoming rare, evil like really expensive. Every time I refresh this thing, I'm terrified of it. When I first did it, it was two fifty. Now it's three eighty nine, same damn thing that was a week ago. When I first said, hey, can you support the show please? And crickets, people pretend like they don't hear me. They tune out at the opportunity times. Hey, pac Man was awesome, Dan, Dan, Spicy Man. If he can't name them, no one can. Interesting show with the dead Eye guy and his friend at pac Man forty and someone else did something too. Hold on, I'm not faying attention here, colatsing ss Why didn't there any None of the chimes went off, guys, none of the chimes went off at all. So that was where we stopped, so says clacks and SSS. According to ac LED, in twenty twenty five, up to December twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, Israel attacked Gaza and the occupied West Bank eight three hundred and thirty two times, Lebanon one thousand, six hundred and fifty three times, Aroan, we have only heard like three major ones, right, three hundred and seventy nine times, Syria two hundred and seven times. Are we talking about bombs each time? Or like people? I mean Yemen forty eight times and Qatar? Yeah, Qatar with our skinting out of their way so that they could blow up the peace agreement, right, a peace talk that was all the kind of the sever gronk King of the Jews, trump Tunisian waters once, Maltese and Greek waters once each they took. I was like, they look like crazed child molestsers. Oh wait, that's what they do. Looks like a duck, walks like a duck. You gotta be a duck. Thank you, Claxon exactly joins them, by whom I gotta how do I do that? I think it just like that? And then save image azz gallery and our pictures and there I don't know, I might have that one away, I'm not sure. And then a pac Man forty thanks for your donation ten dollars and it says can't okay, so we're was oh, no one can I can't. Okay, gotcha, And let's see. We are going to go to just the right one. Now there's nobody, no one there over there. Let's see if there's anything in here. It's better. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's funny. Not be any trap now. It's super delicious though. Like I was on keto for about over a year and I missed that spicy honey. It was one of the first things I did eat when I stopped doing kido was that spicylity. Andrew, let's read this one. Andrew Myrick was a yeah. It was a federal trader and trade horror who, when confronted with the starving Dakota people in Minnesota, reportedly said, if they are hungry, let them meet grass. After the outbreak of the Dakota War, his body was discovered with his mouth stuffed with grass. That says Andrew Merrick was a government appointed trader at the Lower Suit Agency in Minnesota during the severe food shortages faced by the Dakota the Sioux people in eighteen sixty two. When Dakota leaders asked for food promised under US treaties, promised under US treaties, Mirick allegedly replied, if they were hungry, let the meat grass or their own dung. So this is a little bit more than what they said here, a remark that quickly gained to under all right notoriety. The refusal of traders and officials to provide food during the widespread starvation helped spark the US to code a War of eighteen sixty two, which erupted in August after years of broken treaties, delayed annuity payments, and land dispossession. When violence began, Mirick was among the first killed in the attack on the Lower Sioux Agency. Afterward, his body was reportedly discovered with grass stuffed in his mouth, widely seen at the time as a grim retaliation for his earlier comment, Yeah nice, I love stories with that viandings and then the Jeff go a jew, goblum. I don't know why that's there. Why would you? Why would retards be used? Obama to say justice has been done? You guys are retarded, all right. So we're gonna take this name, Andrew Myrick, because I'm gonna do the Jew or not Jew, and they'll tell me if it was or not. Well Andrew Mounding. Historical columns don't widely identify him as Jewish. She's known more for his anti native stance. You get fucking assholes, che or is he not a Jew? I hate ai you gay folks. He's sued and he read that's different. That's nineteen forty one. He was you aged. But that's not the right one. Government pointetrator Instagram. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm all right. Well we don't not confirmed, but I'm gonna I'm going to assume that when people are that much of assholes, there's usually a Jew component to him. Now, let's check out this. And I wanted to go see my daughter at gymnastics last night.
Speaker 9: In this house, a six months old Bostonian baby got pepper strayed for the second time in every life. The settlers broke that door and emptied a can of pepper spray inside the house, landing four people in the hospital. Last time they did it was two months ago when little Lomari was just four months old.
Speaker 1: Same house. They're just going in there and brutalizing the people. Because the people shoot back, then they are allowed to annihilate the entire place.
Speaker 9: The settlers also cut the throats of Palestinian sheep and you can see their outpusts just there in the backgrounds. We know who they are, we know where they live. But of course there is no authority that the Balstinians can turn to in order to get Justine.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 1: They are killing the sheep, and also for the.
Speaker 9: Second time this month, the settlers gouged the eyes of the sheep held And I understand the logic of Israeli ethnic supremacy and ethnic lansing and everything. What I don't understand is the sheer cruelty of this. I would understand if they stole the sheep. I understand that they killed the sheep, but why gouge their eyes out? Littlomri is still in the hospital. He has severe respiratory issues after being copper sprayed twice. His mother said that he turned and blue last night after the attack, and his current blood exagination is seventy five percent. And the medics among you will know how bad this is.
Speaker 1: Last night in this house, silw refresher. All right, So this guy named Ian Byington, now look at his face and tell me if I'm dealing with that would make this mistake. I see his face, right, and then remember the guy who was the rashie, dude, keep an eye, keep keeping in this dude. For some reason I thought they had it was that dude with like some AI bullshit happening his face elongated this dude and this dude, I was like, what the hell happened? What the hell happened to his face? H This is really cool machine that told us its own name.
Speaker 26: This machine was built in eighteen o five by Swiss watchmaker Henry meyer Day, a mechanical boy made of brass springs and cams, not designed to walk or talk, but rather to write and draw. Inside its chest sits seven brass cams grooves that guided its hands to create stunning intricate drawings, including a ship sailing on the sea and what looks like Cupid in flight. Each sketch was executed with flawless precision, as though the machine self had an artist's sold.
Speaker 17: But that wasn't all.
Speaker 26: It could also write poetry. This is a translation of one of the poems.
Speaker 1: A Young Child whom Zell godes of.
Speaker 26: This is the translation of another poem. For years, this machine amazed crowds all throughout Europe until it was abandoned lost to history either nineteen Why.
Speaker 1: Does that errow have to be so fucking big that it covers everything? And why does that the weight? Can they just show an outline so you can actually read this shit.
Speaker 26: In twenties, it was found broken, forgotten, and left gathering dust in a museum. No one knew what it was or who created it. Then engineers at the Franklin Institute of Philadelphia painstakingly restored it. They reconnected its wires, wound its giars, and finally powered it up. And then, in a moment of pure wonder, the automaton wrote, written by the Automaton of maya day it had identified itself after almost a century of silence. Today you can still see it at the Franklin Institute, still drawing, still writing, still remembering, machine that told us its own name.
Speaker 23: This machine.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's a couple of things. Two hundred years ago, right, remember that whole there were no ball point pens, do hickey nonsense. But when it comes to uh, the Diavhane Frank being written a ballpoint pen. Well, if this was two hundred years ago, what did they change the pen that's in his hand? And if it was continuous, it was sure as hell, wasn't dipped, So what the hell did they use? Did they create the first ballpoint and it just didn't? Cat John, These are the questions I have because that literally like you can't just can do it continuous with something that you have to continue to constantly dip. And this machine wouldn't have worked with something that you had to do it that would have to have been fed. So the only thing that that would make sense to me would be something like that's not a pencil, is it? I don't think it's a pencil.
Speaker 26: Was built in eighteen by Swiss watchmaker Henry meyer Day, a mechanical boy made of brass springs and cans, not designed to computer, but rather to write and draw inside its chests.
Speaker 1: Iss, that's a pen right, I'm not looking at a pencil tip, am I? Because I mean look at the I mean the rest of the thing obviously isn't just a regular pencil, but that looks like a pen tip, and that looks like it's I mean, even their say, even if you say, well they updated it when they when they refurbished it, well, that doesn't that doesn't explain how it was doing one solid fluid motion previously without being dipped before either if we're going to talk about like these, you know, quilled type of pencils or the calligraphy types pens. I mean, there's no way that that was a thing. And so what was between those tile style pens and ballpoints? Was this a ballpoint? Was this the original one? Because this wait, eighty five years ago was well the timeframe that we're saying, there were no all points. So the fuck uh there they are? You got h Austin Powers. Actually that looks like fat bastard version of Austin Powers with some loose skin hugging his uh, his brother's sister.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 17: You might have seen that Patagonia, Argentina is in flames right now.
Speaker 1: This peyton give her the nose ring? And why did you again? You know you want to like people, then you see that they're tatted up half their fucking body and they have nose rings. Nothing, there's no there's no good people anymore, at least this one isn't.
Speaker 17: This gets so much weirder and deeper than you can even imagine, So just buckle up. This is Argentina's based president, Javier Mila totals I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, say the whole word merely kowski this.
Speaker 17: Puppet puts on the tiny hat and kisses the wall.
Speaker 1: Exactly does he not look like fucking Austin Powers like villain or something.
Speaker 17: Well, one month ago, on December ninth, President Malay announced that foreigners can buy Argentina land and develop it after fires. Now as of January, well, what.
Speaker 1: He looks like is Mike Myers. He looks like Mike Myers in one of his garbs, trying to look like an old scotsmanth.
Speaker 17: Ninth Patagonia is on fire. They're not even denying the fact that these fires were intentional. And you'll never guess who was caught setting them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was They let Kai brabies in Argentina.
Speaker 17: An Israeli tourist, which is actually very common in Argentina and Chile because i DF members get sent there right when they get out of the military. By NGOs want them to map the land. They've been caught using military equipment while they're doing this, like radios and satellite that they then quickly hide once anyone approaches. They've also been setting fires to these places for years, which makes it even stranger that Milai would pass a law saying that foreigners can buy up land after it's been set on fire. They've been finding Israeli grenades near where these fires originated. They've also been finding busted pipes for the water sources used to put the flames out. And Netan Yahoo just happened to have a picture of Argentina with him at his last trip to the White House. Argentina and locals know exactly what's happening. They know that they are under Zionist occupation and that Israel is true.
Speaker 1: And they hate trees, but they want to get rid of carbon footprints. But they'll burn wood and build data centers and chip plants. But God forbid you eat fucking meat. Can we kill them now? Please? I'm asking, I'm asking directly, I'm asking honestly, can we kill them now? Please? Please?
Speaker 17: It has to be a group effort trying to thee O their land and their country.
Speaker 1: Get They ruined everything, and that's what happen is happening here, that they're trying to sell Patagonia to all the Jews. They know it, they know it. This is just somebody they pulled up to. This has been known for a long time. Everyone here knows it. The place is crawling with Israelis. Good snipe them snipe the fun out of them. They're buying all the land. Not if they're dead, We're no longer shot. When they set Patagonia on fire, we know it's intentional. We are absolutely clear about it, that there are powers involved. They have real estate interest and sho children in their trunks of their car snacks for later. They have mining interest.
Speaker 17: The claims that there is a plot by Israel to take over Argentina and turn it into basically their second base is not even close to being a new thing. Plan Andonia started being discussed in the nineteen seventies and of course has since been labeled as an insane far right conspiracy theory. The theory alleges that plan Adonia is a covert Zionis is raelly scheme to conquer into player a second Jewish state, specifically in southern Patagonia, emerged in the nineteen seventies in Argentine far right circles. In nineteen seventy one, Ulter nationalist economists a professor Walter Alande, popularized it through pamphlets and articles and magazines like Caviadillo, claiming Zionists we're secretly buying land to undermine Argentine's sovereignty and establish Adonia a mashup of Andy's and Patagonia. There's really way too much that goes into this to even fit into a short video. So I'm going to put this guy's substack here. It has a tremendous amount of information. He did an insane deep dive. Definitely go check that out. Just screens and copy and paste into your browser. You might have seen that patagony right.
Speaker 1: M This is hard because she's still wrong about a lot of things, But it's this type of shit that got me started making videos in the first place. That and for the fucking Jesuits because I hadn't really learned about the Jews yet as much.
Speaker 6: Thirty four hours after he was vaccinated, he got away in his fascinate.
Speaker 27: The aluminum level in his blood was ninety five micrograms per leader. Anything over fifty micrograms per leader in an adult, it was toxic.
Speaker 17: This was ninety five and he was eight weeks old when he was born.
Speaker 1: He was beautiful, he was perfect.
Speaker 17: He was seven pounds seven ounces.
Speaker 4: On October twenty seventh, we brought him into the pediatrician's office for his two.
Speaker 6: Month vaccinations and he still had cold symptoms.
Speaker 1: So she's about to say things that are incorrect, because this is the mind fuckery of this bullshit that we're taught. She says the words virus, she says she has a virus. He has all these things that aren't real, that aren't fucking accurate. It's a brand new baby. It could be clearing its lungs from the process of hearing your birth, could be any little thing. It's brand new lungs. They're getting adjusted to the world. It did not have a virus. It's bullshit to say that in the first place. But the fact that it's it's two month shots And this is exactly the time where I said, no, you are not fucking doing that to my daughter, And shortly thereafter moved my entire family out of California, where those demons were going to constantly hammer this fucking at us until they took something from us, or they got their way, which they were never going to do, or something else happened. And I was and I even told the fucking guy there, I said, He said, well, you're gonna have to get a bunch of them then when they when comes time for school, because he was trying to like he had a guy there with a clipboard tie in like the short sleeves instead of the long sleeves like shirt, you know, the dress shirt. And I realized after the fact that that was a freaking pharmaceutical rep making sure he was getting his injections in for his for his percentages. That's how sick these little, these fucking ghouls are. And yes, the doctor was a Jew, and he was adminant about injecting my daughter and I said, it's not fucking happening, No, it's not happening. And then I got us out of there, and I wanted to head off before it even they had the sniffing of an idea that they were going to involve other problems and other agencies into our lives to try to force us into it or take something from us maaning our family. It wasn't gonna happen, so I got us out of there. This is what would have happened potentially. I already went through this with my younger brother. Two things happen. Either your axis vertebrate is out of whack when during the process of being birth, because they yank and and they're brutal, and they're usually Jews. That don't give a fuck about white life anyway, So when that happens, you can have a vertebrate that's out of whack. That's why you should have a chiropractor in the room with you, even if you do especially if you do homebirth. I mean, and it doesn't matter what is birth, that you should have a chiropractor. They're a good one to test check make sure everything's not out of black because if it's pinched off, it affects the respiratory and then they will dive sits. But the other thing that causes that is poisoning the fucking child with injection. And that's the only thing that's in those fucking vaccines is fucking poisoned, because the whole thing is a lie.
Speaker 27: And I had asked the pediatrician if he was sure that he needed the vaccines because he had a cold and was diagnosed with a virus.
Speaker 1: So we probably, yeah, diagnosed with the virus. I know, I feel bad, that horrible that what happened to your child, but you're still walking around thinking that these are real things you need to stop.
Speaker 27: Eric and the pediatrician told us yes because he didn't have a fever, so we trusted the doctor to vaccinate Sawyer John, and he didn't flinch when he got the vaccines. We brought him home maybe within a half an hour after the appointment, and he let out a horrible screen that we had never heard before.
Speaker 4: We thought that he was just wet and needed to be changed.
Speaker 1: It was the encephalitis. It was the swelling of the brain. It was the beginning of the end for the child.
Speaker 6: And that wasn't the case.
Speaker 17: He went to sleep, find that he.
Speaker 1: Went to sleep fine because he was his brain was swollen and he was gonna not wake up night.
Speaker 6: And the next day he was a little bit fussy. I held him for a while that day, and I'm so glad I did, because thirty four hours after he was vaccinated, he got away in his vest in it.
Speaker 9: I found him.
Speaker 4: Unresponsive and cold.
Speaker 27: Babies, when there this young that blood barrier, blood brain barrier has not closed off, and I think that's how they found all the aluminum it had got into his brain. East is respirations and cause cardiac arrest.
Speaker 6: You can bring back.
Speaker 26: I want to see something crazy.
Speaker 7: Get somebody to blow up a bus full of children or a building full of venocent civilians. You have to glide it into their minds. You have to wash their brains and tell them there is a higher cause out there. It's religious, ethnic, racials, whatever. And for that higher cause, you can disregard all the normal rules of morality.
Speaker 1: I want to see you recognize who that is?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Did I our friend? Okay, we gotta call it. We'll stop here for now. I think I get the if out of here. I'm still I mean, if I go there, I'm just gonna be coming back now at this point I want to go, though, I'm still gonna go. So have a great one. What's up, Mike? I don't know. I don't know. People got things, I guess, but yes, again, reminding everybody that if you are able to today, now would be the time get on doctor Peter Gludner's membership while busters for twenty five percent off that membership. Get on the patreot and become any Cheer member. There's a three dollar, five dollars or ten dollar. It's not a lot, right, you know. You can be in in like Flynn. You can do to buy me a coffee thing the PayPal or the gifts and go, or you can grab yourself a book by a band by Amazon, or you go to my website and of course, or get your ninet essential nutrients right here. Use code BB five. You're getting your nutrients, you're getting healthier, you're helping the show, you're helping doctor Manso as well. And it's code BB five. Right, you're gonna get a total fifteen percent off discount or more depending on what the product is. That But if you're getting ninety escentrals, most of those about ten percent, and then you get the five percent off of the VB five okay and banned by Amazon. Pbe dan is the code for that one. And like I said, we're trying our best to get to nine to fifty as quickly as possible before these freaking components double in price. Again. We need to get them before they're gone or before they're so expensive that they're they're just unreachable, all right, So please assist in this manner matter greatly, greatly appreciate it. Kicking names and taking ass I thought it was funny. I say it every once in a while. I was calling because everything's upside down and backwards in this so inverted everything. Happy fun Time Must Watch was today's show. Hope you enjoyed it. I will see you again very soon. Maybe not tomorrow, though I don't know, maybe in the evening depends. I have some sauces to make and stuff, and I got to pick up mister Beardsley. I'll probably be up late tonight doing shit.
Speaker 6: Later.
Speaker 1: Bye,