Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, and welcome to a brand new episode.
Speaker 2: It would be like that After Christmas Special.
Speaker 1: Oh is that what this is? This is the After Christmas Special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're remaking Elf.
Speaker 1: It's we're remaking Elf alf Alf. Oh no, no, no, we don't need to remake Alf. We can remake the mister teen Emmanuel Lewis in a Christmas Dream special. Then we get the creepy ass fucking late that's singing. I don't even remember who the fuck she is, but she was an airplane. But she's got these eyes that just want to swallow your fucking soul. Time Christmas time is here. Jingle Bell, Swallow your soul, give me your soul? My, Yes, it's the Evil Dead Christmas Musical. I'll swallow your soul.
Speaker 2: Shang songs here, he'll rip it apart. Oh but yeah, for His Lord and Savior shown.
Speaker 1: That's the Mortal Kombat Christmas Special that you're thinking of.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that's.
Speaker 1: Different, you know, a merry fatality mess.
Speaker 2: They're like the Grinch's heart grew three sizes and then cano ripped it out.
Speaker 1: Or it exploded like the mean One spoiler alert? What spoiler spoilert? The movie's a year old. It's not on any list that we we we have and we've both seen it and the only person in the chat right now is seeing it too, So we just spoiled it for a dragon bar.
Speaker 2: No dragonfly ring, got it spoiled?
Speaker 1: Yeah, still weird.
Speaker 2: I'm just not used to seeing her with the green.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know festive. Oh yeah, changed it from a sweater to a heart for some reason. Now we're heart and sort of red and green because she loves me. Uh huh, you're right. Meanwhile, Zach is behind you getting into shit over there. It's like, what's going on, guys? We've got any more of those biscuits? It's P and B and the Z right, p B in the Z What is this some stupid zoom morning shoe radio show? I all that crap, man, Okay, this is totally off top at the beginning. You know how, sometimes you're scrolling on TikTok and you'll run into like those brooken jubile in the morning radio bits where they do like the second date update whatever, the ones that are staples. Yeah, and I'm just like, okay, so I can't crossed another one, and I just had it in the background because I was I think I was making breakfast yesterday, because sometimes i'll do that, I'll the scroll something and while it's playing, I'll just like, oh, I'm gonna break an egg or chop up potatoes or whatever. And so that popped up and I was like, I'll just let it go. And I started listening to him, like, wait, I've heard this before, like literally, like a year or two ago. I've heard it, but it was when it was Brooke and Jewbel. But it's no longer Jeubil anymore. Brooks got somebody else. Oh, and it's that guy. And I'm like, this is the same fucking bit, this same fucking story. I already know how this one fucking ends, with the whole thing of this lady. She's calling in because some guy ditched her at a restaurant and she's like, I want to call him out because that's fucking rude, blah blah blah. And then the thing was is that he left because he got there and then he overheard her and her friend. Her friend showed up and how she was there just going to get a free meal out of the guy, and so she decided that she was just gonna leave and or he was going to leave and leave her with the bill and get his meal done. Yeah, and as revenge, like why are you doing that? At the end of it, she was just like, well know, you know, it's the guys you have to pay for the whole thing. Like I know, it's just like this is just a stupid rage bait bit, that's all you're fucking doing. But it's like, Yeah, these are the fakest fucking things that you can ever find, and how people just fall for them is ridiculous because the stories are so stupid.
Speaker 2: Well that that goes all the way back to why I quit listening to The Doghouse back in the day, as much as I used to love that show, especially when they brought it back to that Hello and this is kim Man that bullshit at I hated that fucking bit I much I used to love The Doghouse back in the day. I assume they started doing that. That's when I stopped listening. I just cannot.
Speaker 1: And it's me like saying, even with the Woody shows, sometimes when they do certain things where you can tell that it's been prerecorded because they'll curse and it's perfectly bleeped out in whatever it.
Speaker 2: Is that they're going on in seconds.
Speaker 1: That's not enough to lay to put the bleep in there and still have it go live. But there are a couple like I get it when they were like talking to Aunt Chrissy back day, where they would record it and they'd bring it and all that stuff. I get it. I get those things. But there's sometimes where it's like you think it's a normal bit and then they do something like that and I'm like, well, this is pre recorded that they're just airing, you know, And I'm like, that's that's kind of sad at the same time because he never used to do that, you know. Yeah, sure that bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: She annoys me most of the time.
Speaker 2: She used to really annoy me, and then I kind of got I got used to her and she is way more interactive with everything.
Speaker 1: She is, and I give her that for doing those things, but she a lot of the time she's like the yes man to Woody And it's like like they used to accuse Menace of being the yes man to Woody for a lot of the things and then but I never really saw it in the way that it was. But with Gina, it just be like he'll say them, oh my god, yeah, okay, like things that she wasn't even a part of. She still is like.
Speaker 2: That annoys the shit out of me. Were like she said, I think she got called out on it enough to where people are saying stuff to her, because I've noticed a few times when something happened that she wasn't around for. All of a sudden, she's just quiet, and then they'll explain.
Speaker 1: It to her.
Speaker 2: Cool, you weren't there that it's fine, and they got the guys have a huge history, you know that you weren't there for. But like when she when there was something that happened before we even knew who the hell she was, and all of a sudden, she's like, oh, yeah it is. I'm like, you weren't a part of that.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up, right. It'd be something that they're talking back from the San Francisco days. It wasn't even something that wasn't in the LA days. It was in San Francisco, which is like, surprisingly they were all apart though everyone in some while. When I think about the San Francisco days, they missed Tony because I really liked having Tony on the show too, though I know he wouldn't have moved out to LA for everybody to be on that with everything. I also think that he's have done with that part of radio in his life and everything like that. He's doing his family thing. He was still working for iHeart for a while, I know that, and then he was like he was part of the hot Shots company where he was like managing a couple of restaurants that were out there there. Hot Shots is like a I've heard of them. It's like a version. It's not like quite Hooters or Tilted Killed. But it's like a sports bar with a girls dress in like sexy outfits. But it's not like to the extent that a Hooters is. You know, Joe that they still have the hot Shots girls and that's where they used to do the wet t shirt contests.
Speaker 2: So when were still America.
Speaker 1: Well, there's there's still that way out Midwest. You just have to go to the Midwest where it's still America. It's not still America, but you know, no place and in this country is still America. If you want America, what year of America do you want? Do you want America from like way back in the past, or do you want America from like the nineties, nineties, yeah, probably nineties, probably cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like this whole thing with the fucking in California with the fucking fast track. You know, do you see now that even if you have it on three, if you have three people in the car, it's not free. Remember we usually have a fucking car pool lane that was free, and then they put the fucking fast track in. But if you have X amount of people, it's still free. Now you get fifty percent off.
Speaker 1: That's what you used to get with two people. That's fifty off two people, and then if it was three in certain areas and other areas, two people is still free. Fucking but yeah, and then those prices, the bridge prices are going up. Everybody but the Golden Gate Bridge is going up. Oh, it's fucking rediculible or something.
Speaker 2: I would love that to be explained to me that they after COVID happened, how they fired all these toll takers, and so that means they don't have all this extra overhead payroll, medical expense four oh one K, all that other ship and certain insurance. They don't have all that no more for for how many toll boosts were there and how many people would be in there average bridge, And I said, on average how many bridges we have. Yeah, that's a lot of fucking overhead that you have. But our fucking tolls keep going up, and the fact and the fact that there's so many more goddamn cars on the road that you're still making your amount of fucking money is bullshit.
Speaker 1: But it's everything though. It's not just that that keeps going up. It's no, I agree, but everything is. The country is going way up.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying that. That's to me the perfect example of like I said, you don't have employees for this ship, no more or anything like that, you have less overhead, but yet you keep throwing the fuck these crazy ass prices. It's just insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Soon nobody's gonna be able to go over the bridge. Yeah, go anywhere if you want to go over to do those things.
Speaker 2: So I'd rather spend the gas to go over the Santrafel Bridge and come back around to go over the Golden Gate Bridge. I'll have to pay that toll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the Golden Gate Bridge is independent from California tolls.
Speaker 2: So that's why different, is what I'm saying. Though, is I'd rather because you come in one way, it's free, you go out if you have to pay, that's yeah. So that's what I'm saying. I'd rather go all the way around and not pay, just to.
Speaker 1: Be able to go all the way down to San Jose and come all the way back.
Speaker 2: No, you have to coming in from Santa ra Fela.
Speaker 1: You don't have no, I know, but you'd have to go over the Richmond Bridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, to go down with San Jose.
Speaker 1: No, but I said, that's why I said, I'd rather go all the way to San Jose and come around. Then I don't have to pay ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I the bridge that you threw me off when you said that.
Speaker 1: No, No, I was talking getting it. I know what you're talking about. But I'm also talking abou might as well just go down to San Jose and then come back.
Speaker 2: Well, but my point was is like say, say Josh and allis come here. They want to see the Golden Gate Bridge. I would go all the way around to take them a drive across it. Then to pay that ridiculous toll.
Speaker 1: I thought, it's it's from San Francisco over that it's free, not not to to San Francisco's when you're paying.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure the toll plaza is leaving San Francis.
Speaker 1: No, I think the tole Plasa is going to San Francisco when it's for the Golden Gate Bridge, so we could figure that that whole thing out with it. But yeah, no, everything is getting ridiculous expensive and nobody's wages are going up. So yeah, that's how we're all getting screwed.
Speaker 2: This morning. She was in the Philippines.
Speaker 1: She was in the Philippines. Oh, were you trying to like pick her up for a brand new wife?
Speaker 2: You know? Like this was it that the almost said Stepford Wise, that's not the wrong, that's the wrong.
Speaker 1: You're talking about male order brides.
Speaker 2: No, but like you don't have they have like the what was that show? We had more than one wife? I don't know what's that show? We were just sawing a commercial for their Dragonfly ray.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You're he's talking about cab news and being a warre, but you know he is up to you guys.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that was that wait what you say.
Speaker 1: Sister wives?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: That what was that one show on HBO where it was doing something like that and they were talking about it was Mormons and doing that bullshit. There's the one thing about Mormonism that people think is really cool, but isn't.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: A lot of men can have one wife and you want to have multiple what do you what do you think is going to be each of them are going to be needy about wanting their time, and then you have to spend time with each of them as much as equally too to make sure they're all happy. And then, you know, if you're that type of thing, you know where like you're Nello Angelo and you can't help but have kids with them, then you're gonna have multiple kids with multiple wives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, key facts, South south down into San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Into That's why I said, I'm not out of San Francisco.
Speaker 2: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: You said no, You said you're taking the Sandrafel taking that bridge, should go into the city. You don't have to pay, And I said, no, going out of it. So that's why if you didn't want to pay.
Speaker 2: Reported sure, any.
Speaker 1: Man who wants more than one wifely Rain, she said, God bless any man who wants more than one wife.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, pins you know, think about that for a second. Dragonfly Rain you like lying on the sofa and Filipinas are you know, they'll probably clean the whole house and cook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then then we become number one wife and she'd be ignored. Nah nah, yeah, she was ignored.
Speaker 2: I could have old Reliable all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, old reliable. Sure, that's the exact way you want to be talked about. Let me go, let me go out there, give me a good Filipino. Well we should ask sau scribbler. You know, well, is does the type of person that you're talking about there.
Speaker 2: We'll see the difference. Is des is the alpha in that one.
Speaker 1: This is the breadwinner in that one.
Speaker 2: She came over here young enough to be American. I sometimes that's still over there. You bring over she'll have those real good values mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You know the ones that go with the sailors and just want to get with an American man so they can have an American baby.
Speaker 2: Hey, they want to love you long time.
Speaker 1: No, that's Vietnam. Yeah, well, same thing, the same thing. No, it's not nice enough, it's not. It's really not that close at all. Closer the world. The Philippines are closer Australia than they They can probably be saying good day mate.
Speaker 2: I get that, but philip the Philippines are closer to Vietnam than I am to either.
Speaker 1: So oh you could be closer, you could, you could head your ass to Taiwan instead. Then you just have to play I guess the lady boy.
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 1: I wonder I think you have to do that in the Philippines too, though really sure not as much. I'm I feel like at times, and this is gonna sound terrible, they're like you're you're either like you know, the Philipino girls. So there's like a ton of twinks in the Philippines.
Speaker 2: Can we get the girls?
Speaker 1: Can we figure out which area we're going to first before we visit? Right? It's funny because I heard my coworkers are all Filipino and one of one of them, he's dating a Filipino guys is the African American guy and they're talking to him. Because of course, whenever it seems like with certain nationalities what happens with everything, it doesn't really happen with white people. I notice this like period. But whenever you're you're dating somebody that's outside like they're you're so you know, if it's me dating a Filipina, right then they'll ask me questions because she's Filipino, specifically about doing Filipino things. And it's like, you know, like if you're you know, dating a Latino and you're not, and then it's like either you're like the white if you're white, you know, you're the one white guy in the Latino family, that's what you become, or you know, or it's they ask they ask you, you know, your Latino coworkers ask you about her because like it's like some weird foreign thing that's going on. So the thing is is, you know, the first question they have for him are, oh, when you guys go into the Philippines and when you guys doing this, Oh, you shouldn't go there. And he's like, hey, hey, like she's American American, Like like I don't know if she ever wants to go to the Philippines.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm just thinking of all the dumb lumpia.
Speaker 1: Mmmm, that is good. I need to figure out how to make that. Yeah, I do, Well, why don't you make it? Get I don't know, rice paper And it doesn't seem like it's that hard. It just need to understand how the filling is made because the outside is just one time paper and you just roll it in that right and fright. That's that's basically it. But it's how do you make that inside? The inside is what counts on ompia. You have to know the lumpia. I agree from kid part two. Oh now it's Gambit. I should just get myself an outfit and every time if I ever stream while playing Rivals again, then get myself a Gambit outfit. And that's how I'll talk the entire time on me. I'm going to heal young Yeah, Shadowy, how did.
Speaker 3: You like that?
Speaker 1: It was okay? I was. The thing that was getting me is that if I don't play it like I play that game, then it's better if in terms of you're like you're ranking, But if you play it like you play it, then it it it. You don't really do anything because like again, I was healing my ass off on everybody and keeping them alive, but I don't get any bonuses from it. It literally is how many people did you kill? That is literally the ranking of it. So if you're you've killed towards the goal of hitting that one twenty, so if you you know, like I heal one game, for like sixteen thousand health and I'm you know, fourteenth place because I only killed five people, but I kept everybody alive that was doing it. There was one where I didn't die till halfway through the match because I was constantly keep and everybody else alive and didn't have to work. Also, it seems like it's a squirrel Girl like dream. Today.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of times there's maybe one squirrel Girl or no squirrel Girl. I swear like today that was your luck today was they have all the squirrel Girl players. Even like when I first started, you really hardly ever see Spider Man. There was like one match I had like three or four in one match. So I think it was just the servers we hit today, because honestly, as many as much as I've played that, I haven't hit a lot of squirrel Girls.
Speaker 1: But it just seems like there's just there's a lot of corners that are just meant for those type of things. And maybe again, like depending on how it's done, maybe you could have Penny, and Penny would be okay, Penny with the rocket Now you.
Speaker 2: Know I've also so did you go to the bottom one level, the very very bottom level.
Speaker 1: I did for a little bit a couple of times, just to get away.
Speaker 2: There's been times I found Penny in there with a couple of fucking or even as a couple of pennies. We'll get together, you land and like you're dead in a sec.
Speaker 1: Oh, I bet so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it can.
Speaker 1: Work because you can make that web creep up too, and if you have rockets too at the same time with a penny, then you can have a whole giant thing. It's funny because I was looking at this one dude who was doing his like mid season rankings of characters. He does it every every half season. He'll rank like based upon the thing like where characters sit, because you know, he does a lot of Grandmaster and celestial like stuff. That's where he ranks is up there, and so you know, you see the same players, and those players in the pro scene play specific characters and swap for specific things, and it's what's the most utility for everything up So this is only for like high level, high level play, and Rocket used to be at the bottom. It was just like okay, he he heals and he does the power boost, but that doesn't really help like that much, right, And never did and then when it changed, and it changed that healing overshield plus health, all of a sudden rocket climbed up and now he's like with the right comp rocket is he put like s tier, like the top tier, but like on average, he's still like a and that's above all the other including uh, what's her name? Who was like the big one that is still annoying as ship.
Speaker 2: Ice bitch, oh frot.
Speaker 1: Now Emma Frosty that was in my mind too, was thinking.
Speaker 2: And that's.
Speaker 1: That Luna Snow has dropped off. Even though it gave her a little more survivability, she still doesn't have like the output and healing and even and there are ways to easily counter her big thing now. So he's just put I love Lumpia.
Speaker 2: We'll see Filipino wife can.
Speaker 1: Make us Filipino wife, yes.
Speaker 2: And see Filipinas or Filipinos as you say, they're like the Mexicans of the age.
Speaker 1: They are. That's why we get along so well. It's literally like all at our job, like all of us, there's not many like there's me and my guy that like the two Latinos in the place and all the Filipinos. We always get together. It's like the that's the bunch that goes out and has lunch and jokes with each other. Everybody in the manufacturing area is basically either Filipino or Latino, and it's except for the one Vietnamese guy. But you know, that's an interesting fella. That was one we were joking about because our big like Christmas celebration thing that we did for work was this gambling thing. And I looked over at him. I'm like, you're gonna win everything, aren't you? And he's like, what do you mean. I'm like, you're Vietnamese, you know how to gamble. He's like, that's a stereotype. Who got the most points? And one the whole thing about how much he like won in Monday, Yeah, the Vietnamese guy. A Asians like the gamble, Yeah, especially the Vietnamese drag all.
Speaker 2: When I found out that Mitch's parents were gonna be at Joey and Mitch's house for Christmas, Eve I said, well we get some like scratchers or something for just to have something.
Speaker 1: Chris was like, who should be true? That's okay?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, why should be fine? What do you trying to say that agents have a gambling problem?
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, I'm like, who doesn't want to scratcher?
Speaker 1: I probably wouldn't use a scratcher. I mean it hit big fine, but I mean somebody gave it to me. I'm not gonna be like no, I don't want it.
Speaker 2: No, but a scratcher person, So he gave you a gift.
Speaker 1: I would be like a It was like, you know, Tim's folks gave me a gift of Olive Garden, a fifty dollars gift card, and I was just like, I don't ever go to Olive Garden. I don't like Olive Garden even like super Solad. No, I give it to my parents because they love Olive Garden for the soup and solad. So I'm like, you guys want to keep the gift card, Like I don't mind not having the gift card, Like just take my gift. Well, like I'm not, I'm not against it or whatever it is. Hey, let's go to Olive Garden late parents.
Speaker 2: So that's like I told I was telling Dragonfly Rain, I'm questioning my gift they got from. I mean, I can say I don't give a shit if anybody give me anything, but Mitch gave me a gift card for Applebee's, but was what he said. First off, Joey goes, oh, crapple Bees, like you know, like your someone's giving you a gift, like you know. But then then he the mitch goes, yeah, we don't have an Applebee's by you. We know you still do so Instantly I'm thinking, hmmm, it's just a regift.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't care what you Probably.
Speaker 2: They don't have to get me shipped. And hey, if I if I decided to go to apple Bee's, I have an Applebee's gift card to take something off the bill. That's fine with me. I don't care. I'm not complaining. It just makes you think, it.
Speaker 1: Does it Probably is a regift. You probably got it from somewhere, And he's.
Speaker 2: We don't go to Applebee's.
Speaker 1: We don't. I wouldn't be caught dead in Applebee's.
Speaker 2: Probably was a regift. Yeah whatever, Like I said, whatever, I don't care. It's just funny to me.
Speaker 1: Did you you have a good Christmas?
Speaker 3: Then it was good.
Speaker 2: It was kind of as much as I didn't like the idea of not doing Christmas on Christmas Day at my uncle's like we normally do. It was actually kind of nice that we did at the Saturday before because simply we went got up and went to my parents' house with her about eight o'clock because one of the kids and everything, and my nieces and nephew were there, got done with them by eleven ish or so eleven thirty maybe maybe eleven, came home, took a nap, and it had plenty of time just to chill up the house and do nothing until we went over to Crystal's parents, so you know, then we spent some time over there and then went home and it was just like okay. And then yesterday all I did was I was in the stream like you, and I was just like, you know what, I'm just playing a bunch of stuff offline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just go to La Pennata. And then we went to ye.
Speaker 2: Well, Chris was like, oh, we should go to dinner, invite bride and tell him now before you know, so, you know, because he says we never invite him. And I said, well, pick a place now, because if you wait too late, he'll already have plans.
Speaker 1: I probably would have just made dinners. I probably all would have done. So Jesus liked it better. Got to relax in between, in terms of not running around all Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly so, but you've had this whole week off.
Speaker 1: I have Christmas uneventful.
Speaker 2: Sometimes those are worth it, though.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if I got to sleep in, it would been nice. But I didn't sleep in a single day this week. Today it was the most I slept in, which was seven thirty. It's called howling dogs next door. And then everything else. I had to get up early on Wednesday because I said i'd make the brito, which I wanted to do because Crystals were making britos for us every Thursday, and if I'm off and it's Christmas Day on Thursday, I was like, I need to repay the favor because I haven't done it in a while. So I made the burrito, but I have to get up to make everything from scratch, I have to get up early. So that's what I did, except for you know, yeah, I even stuffed my own linguisa and then put it on the stove. No.
Speaker 2: I think I heard something about Nilo's doing the burritos this.
Speaker 1: Week, something like that someone else can make it this week. But yeah, no, I just you know, I had to do the whole thing. You know. I did the potatoes from scratch and did the beans from scratch and everything else. I also did not make the tortilla from scratch. That's the only other thing I didn't screw.
Speaker 2: Man, That's why I didn't enjoy it as much.
Speaker 1: That's why you didn't enjoy as much. Well, and know everything store bought when it comes to dragonfly rain, so especially if there's refive beans in there. But yeah, it was just like I don't know, like I just felt like, you know, Tuesday, I got up early Monday. I was going to sleep in but couldn't, and I was already getting blown up from things at work on Monday, and I was just to answer to him really fast. But I also told because the guy that's underneath me now like he's still relatively new even though he's there, Like, you have questions, I'm close by. If I need to go down there and help you with something, I will run down there and help you with something. But I'm like, we're going through all this stuff, like again, I'm trying to like split it up. And I've kind of also told him at the same time, look, if I'm not available, go ahead and do this. But if I'm here, I'm going to take care of it. Don't worry about it. You worry about X, Y and Z. This is like your area is this side of the whole building. My area is this side. So that way that I don't have nothing to do, Yeah, I'm here. That's the problem that I usually have is that sometimes it feels like I've got nothing to do anymore because I'm not running around like crazy and so need to get that stuff done. But other than that, Christmas is it's just okay. I mean, it is what it is. Every year. I just don't you know, adults we had I had to drive out to Nevado and the whole breakfast situation for everything that was there. You know, I'm not gonna go harping to that. If you want to, you can go back to my VODs. But yeah, other than that, it was then. It just had a little small dinner with my folks that night, you know, just didn't really do anything. I don't know, like I'm not saying it's been like the last three years. It's been a little longer than that. But I just don't really get the Christmas cheer anymore because I just don't. There's you know, I'm usually here not doing much, or even if I get time off or whatever, I'm not really going anywhere or you know, don't go out to places. And you know, if I have to go, I go out to my ciss and drive through all the rain and ship like that or whatever else going on here, just to be there for a bit to watch everybody else enjoy Christmas and I But at the same time, like I can't just be like no, I'm not gonna go and do anything and just sit home and do absolutely nothing, because it's just gonna make it worse. So it's it's your uncle, I know, but I also feel awkward and it's just I know it's my aunt uncle's but it's just kind of like, uh oh, I feel like I'm leeching and all the other stuff. That's just the way that again telling you, it's the way that I am. So I don't really want to leach off of other people or do whatever, you know those things. Find yourself a little hispanic one with a huge family to keep you busy. Yeah, exactly what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a Hispanic lady with fifteen kids. Can you please?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can still get that and she can still be like twenty five.
Speaker 1: It's possibility she could have had three sets of quintuplets, you know, for some reason. Then you know, don't worry. We can make it for uh what, I ain't paying for your kids exactly. So it was just like I said, it was just kind of what it is because if you if we just look back into like my family, like that's not my extended like cousins and everything like that. It's just my sister, my mom, and my dad. That's it. Most everybody they're out of state or somewhere else, like all my dad's family, they're wherever they are or they've passed away, so they're they're not here anymore, you know, so I don't I don't ever see them. There's not like we ever see them for Christmas or do anything like that, you know. So it's just kind of like there isn't like big cele But the only thing that was usually nice was at least back in the day, was you know, Cat's family. They would do something, but then they kind of just stopped everything when they lost you know, he lost his business and he wasn't hosting as much like those things were fine, but it just wasn't like that. So but hey, it is what it is. We had nice dinner last night. You know, I still got to see my sister all their stuff, and so here I am. It'll be different if there were a lot also, like friends that were doing like a friend's miss or something that. You know, there was more people that I kept in contact with them from before.
Speaker 2: But just you know, let's just go hang out with Jimmy and do a jam session.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I haven't seen him in seven years. Let me go out. Let me go out there and hang out with that full with everything. But ye friends recently I did and we went out and we had a nice little lunch out there. But they've all got it's like the same. It's like a lot of them have kids, and so they spend time with their kids rather than going out and hang out at a bar or or go somewhere. Like I was even talking with David when when and saw him and we were you know, I was talking about like dating. I was like, well, you know, apps are terrible nowadays, like with the way that they are because they're a lot more predatory than they used to be used to be. It was just here and they figured out small ways to do Now everything is a costume, money scheme to do anything with anything. So like, and I'm not the type of person that like, oh, I'm gonna go out to a club or I'm going to go out to a bar. That's just not me. You know. I'll go out to a show or something like that, but I'm also there to enjoy the music, not to go and pick up on somebody or do whatever it is. So it's just like dating kind of sucks and unless I try to do something bigger. But it's also like, well, bigger also means that I've got to spend more money that I don't have, So what's the point. And I'm kind of I'm kind of getting falling into that, like what's the point type of thing, like just maybe accepting I'm just gonna be single and leave the rest of my life single and just be like that, just be hermit, celibate dude for the rest of my life and just leave it, leave it there, because it's just I just don't know what what would work, what won't work, and everything just hurts my you know, yeah, ego to extent, let's say, not like I had a big ego when it came.
Speaker 2: To its switch the ship up though. I mean, like you said, and I get it, you're not a bar guy or whatever. But like, at the same time.
Speaker 1: What am I going to do? Well? Like I said, if there's anything like the speed day dating thing wasn't bad. Nothing really came out of it in some of those things, but at least I was meeting people with it. But I'm like, at thirty dollars a pop for nothing to happen, You know, why don't I spend thirty dollars on a dating app for the same thing? Like what? And it? You know, there's probably things that I'm doing wrong. I probably need to take more better pictures of myself, but I'm just like I hate taking pictures, so it's it's it's I'm I'm at a I'm honestly like those things don't work for me, Like the speed dating thing might eventually work for me because I I am a personality person in talking to people and actually people getting to know me, rather than hey, look at pictures of me. Because if I hate my own pictures, how can anybody else like my own pictures, even if it might be a good picture of me. I'm stiff, kind of like, h but what it is? Or how do I have to dress up everything? Or what exactly perfectly do I have to say? Because I'm selling myself and I don't like selling myself. But I can go to an interview and have a good interview because I'm actually good at still conversing with that person that's on the other side. But on paper I might not look like what you're looking for, but in person I will so unfortunately your own worst critic. Yeah, that's just the way that things work. It's just like I said, everything is just shitty and everything else costs money and I don't have the money.
Speaker 2: What do you look at you like growl or something?
Speaker 1: I don't. I didn't hear anything growl unless it was the cat up there or doing something.
Speaker 2: A second ago. A while ago, I felt something brush against to my leg. I thought it was the now at the moment, the context is from a game. I thought it was the cat, and I looked up and I go, oh, no, she's over there, And I heard.
Speaker 1: A growl like right here behind me. No, No, I think you're just hearing things.
Speaker 2: You took off at the right time last night, by the way, right when you were talking about leaving. All of a sudden, I started getting distorted and we were playing Lethal coupley last night with mister Ellen q Undersquare Kitty, and and all of a sudden, she appeared right there, like I don't know if she was just gonna appear or or skip towards me, but she was standing there and like right when you said, oh, we're gonna leave you all here is we're gonna leaves, She's like she was staring at me, like dick.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny because like I was noticing sound distortion in the game that I had not heard before in weird things, and I thought it was my rig but then everything would be like fine, But then I was like, but I noticed too. I was like, well, I was really off on my own for like a really long time. And that's when she also pops up too. Is when you're alone for a really long time in that game, then that's how she sticks to you and she can get you. So I'm wondering if that's something new they added where these weird little distortions and things like that which were kind of cool. Maybe, but we'll see. Well, so we've got just a couple of things. I think for the pod. So we're gonna, yeah, we'd split up an evenly. Yeah. Usually, well, see, it's funny because usually when we play, oh, I guess when soul Scrip of plays, we do two and two. Usually one of us goes with the other.
Speaker 2: That particular match where she showed up, you guys all went to the back right and I just went. I was like, well, whatever, I just go. I'll just go and get what I can. I found a bunch of shit, and then I also left because it was something. Oh, I think you guys have pulled the core. I'm out. So I brought all the ship bringing everything up there. And then also that's what like, we were all in there talking, I'm I'm stilling that giddy the dog.
Speaker 1: The dog, She screamed, Well, you're dead fall damage is my worst enemy. Yeah, you have a bad habit of not seeing pits below you. Yeah, giant, Well it's like dark and everything else is in there. And I get it when you don't know the maps and you don't understand the room, I get to like, I get that.
Speaker 2: There was one where we were heading towards the front door and it was a giant gaypee hole in the daytime. Oh, I see the chat ship.
Speaker 1: Maybe up your gamma you might need to turn it up a little bit, maybe maybe, or maybe you should just take a flashlight with you be the one that carries the flashlight, because honestly, it went with Alex that one time, and and you know, I get it first time she's playing it, but like she would have the light and we're both traveling, and then she'd get distracted by something, and then the flashlight would go off this way, and all of a sudden, I'm in complete darks and holy shit, where the hell am I? Then I have to turn around, like, can you point the light this way? Alex? Alex, but there's something shiny over here.
Speaker 2: It's so pretty.
Speaker 1: That hole was looking at me funny.
Speaker 2: Right, He's like he's like, no, this is some bullshit. I'm gonna show this hole who's.
Speaker 1: None of the death made me mad. It was always at the worst times. Yeah, yeah, exactly. That's just the way that game works. You know. It's the same thing like Repo. Rebo doesn't have as many holes to fall in, but there's sometimes where the depths in that game they're not like it's just like, what the hell dude.
Speaker 2: I'm still gotta make that one TikTok for Soul Scribbler where we were all dead and he comes around the corner and the headmaster was just there and you see him look old God just hit.
Speaker 1: The bell of bit it or a lot, right exactly. I still wanna Yeah, I'd like to try Peak at some point. I also kind of want to try r V There Yet.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you about that one.
Speaker 1: I don't quit. The other one that I'd like to do, uh and play one of these times?
Speaker 2: Is that only four players? For that one, it's.
Speaker 1: Only four players. No, I think might be five. REPO has again mods with all of these can get you more people. Yeah, so but I think that I think r V There Yet, I think it's only four. But both both Peak and Repo are in sale. Yeah, it might be worth the best. And I think even r V There Yet is on sale as well, and they're all like five to ten bucks or something like that. So and Peak is looks kind of fun and that's just climbing a mountain basically.
Speaker 2: Is still asking when you're gonna play Lost Records.
Speaker 1: When I'm gonna play Carpet Munching Simulator as soon as I finished other games than as soon as I finished Sound four Hill So Hill four for hell? What the fuck with everything like that?
Speaker 2: What? No?
Speaker 1: She said, what?
Speaker 2: I actually, you know, I didn't play it on a stream or nothing, but I actually kind of because I didn't get the full story. I kind of got some stuff that's you know, like about work when she's streaming.
Speaker 1: The basic story of the game is that there's a girl that like she's new in town or she moves there or something like that, and she meets these girls, becomes friends with them. They're a rock band. She does well, they think they're a rock band, but she convinces them to do stuff with recording because I only got bits and pieces. And then you find out that one of them has cancer and is dying. Sorry. That's the first chapter, and then the second one is them coming to terms with that. But there's also some type of like hole that's an abyss that's magical.
Speaker 2: Well okay, so more like the mud Chick, the Swan, the big chick with the camera. She's actually moving to Canada for her dad's to work, so she's like lived in this town but didn't.
Speaker 1: Really didn't really know anybody, have any friends, and then now she's made friends and with the.
Speaker 2: Two chicks and then with the one girl yeah, the other girl who and then they're in the band.
Speaker 1: They call it Bluemo Ray Boiler, right, and then.
Speaker 2: They they're basically out and they find this cabin and all those weird ship written on the walls they cleaned up kind of make it like a clubhouse. And the one girl cat kind of they she was pissed off at the guy Dylan I think his name is, but like she does, they do like a curse thing, like with like a blood ritual thing, and then they go back to there and that's the abyss thing is like they're right where they did the curse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then there's there's other stuff that go in there.
Speaker 2: And a kick ass song they get stuck in my head.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't like it. I just don't like the girl singing. I was like, I guess it. I under stand if they're not meant to be singers or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good, but unless we are closing.
Speaker 1: I've just been playing stuff that's not copyrighted. That's what I've been playing. At the end. If you've listening to the end end of the stuff, it's been all the other generated music that I've been playing at the end, that's just there just to have something at the end. And I'm not trying to play other copy. I haven't played copyright music in years, so that's that's definitely copyrighted. So yeah, get the rights. Yeah, we'll get the rights there. We haven't done just we're just about to get in the NFL chat because I was was trying to make the transition earlier of what we're doing for the rest of the episode. So yeah, we're doing picks and then we're doing but we're gonna do some top fives is what we're going to do with Well, I just have a generalized list of everything that's that's going on and the things that I'm curious about. Do I have him a window open on that? No? I don't. I did. I think I accidentally closed it? Anyhoy three games. There's one game that's going on very shortly, I think, And I don't like that Yahoo decided to change all of its colors to pure white. It's annoying as ship.
Speaker 2: Did you hear you see the thing with Charles Barkley getting pissed off at the Roger Cadell we're putting so many games on because it is a basketball day. It's always been a basketball day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now it's all a football day. So it's everybody wants to be football more than basketball anyway. So here we go.
Speaker 2: So the three games, but I understand where he's coming from.
Speaker 1: I get it too. Three games that happened on Christmas Day where Dallas at Washington or Dallas won. So I think we both got that right with Dallas. Then Detroit at Minnesota or Minnesota won.
Speaker 2: Well, Lions, I think mister L's the only one that picked the Viking. I think he is the Vikings the way, even playing a McCarthy out and I was like, well they got to he.
Speaker 1: Fractured his hand mid game day and that was the let's see and so that went that one. Then it was Denver Kansas City and Denver won that one, and I know I picked the Broncos. I don't think anybody picked the Chiefs on that one, even though up until the game the Chiefs for somehow favored on Yahoo and then it switched like a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Before the NFL sucks their.
Speaker 1: Dick like they kind of did.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Whoever, the hot team is who is the most popular, most winning team, then they latch onto them. That's what the NFL does thing. Here's the hot quarterback and everybody's loving this guy. That's why I sometimes wonder why the Bills. But maybe if the Bills with Josh Allen won a Super Bowl, then they would be that team instead of the Chiefs. But we'll see what happens with that. So we've got a bunch of games. We've got two games today. The first one's happening in just a little bit. That's Houston at the Chargers.
Speaker 2: Well with Houston, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going with Houston as well. In that game, I almost picked Minnesota two, which kind of pisses me off because I was, like, I think they can win it, but I just don't know, Like I didn't waste a whole lot of points on that game. Paytchilly apparently had the easiest schedule this season, Bears with the second easiest schedule. It's weird because in some cases this schedules this year have turned out to be that way, but on paper, at the beginning of the season, it was not the easiest schedule. It's like the forty nine Ers schedule said to be the easiest schedule, but they and actually statistically, originally it was supposed to be the easiest, and it turns out that it wasn't necessarily because three of the NFC West teams are all in the playoffs and all have mazonally good ring records this season, and who do they have to play twice a year those teams. So so you got Baltimore going into green Bay is the game later tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm going for it upset here and I won Baltimore.
Speaker 1: I'm going with green Bay because I think that both quarterbacks are hurt. I think Lamar is out still and I know Love has to be out for a week because the concussion protocol. So but I think with that, Baltimore is just finding ways this year to lose games.
Speaker 2: That is also true.
Speaker 1: So that's why I'm kind of leaning.
Speaker 2: See how many games they were leading by hell of points and.
Speaker 1: The other defense is just shit. The bed or like Flowers is fumbled a ton this year, and fucking Derek Henry is funneled a ton this year, And injuries are injuries are killing everybody in the NFL. This year started out with the forty nine ers and it's just spread out throughout the league.
Speaker 2: They were talking about, like what kind of voodoo Curson McCaffrey put on the rest of the NFL where he hasn't had no lake injuries and everybody had injuries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it is what it is. You got, So you got Arizona going to Cincinnati. Oh Bengals, Yeah, Bengals as well. Arizona is a fucking mess because this is supposed to be their turnaround year and they've been terrible. Everybody was saying that they were going to finish in front of the forty nine ers and possibly take the division this year, and they've been terrible.
Speaker 2: Callan Murray's ass, and I'm glad he's asked already.
Speaker 1: Did the A's right, Pittsburgh at Cleveland.
Speaker 2: I'm going with these Steelers.
Speaker 1: I'm going with the Steelers as well. Arizona hasn't been good squad in a hot minute. They went through a period in a couple of years ago, about six years ago, Yeah, a little bit. There was a time where they were doing really well or at least playoff ready team, but they just have not. They have not been that great. New Orleans at Tennessee, well, yeah, I think it's the Murray debut. Actually, you're going with Tennessee in that game, I'm going with Nolan's. I don't know why. Well that too. Also, I kind of like that quarterback that stepped in. Oh.
Speaker 2: I think he's good. I just that I think their defense and cam ward is kind of even tak him a season here, but he's kind of starting to really get it.
Speaker 1: Cam Warden is in almost in a what's his name Texans David Carr. He's almost in a David Carr situation where there is nothing there. He's a brand new coach right this year, and you've got basically tons of rookies that are playing or young guys that are playing on that O line that's not giving him any time. And he doesn't have a strong enough running back to allow him to change into the past or to cover up for it. His receiving corps not very great. He's just not given a lot of options and being told, hey, you're the number one pick, go, you know, Like I said, that's what ruined David Carr for David Carr's career is what happened with the Texans and him being the highest sacked quarterback for I think think of all time. To be honest with everything that's there, so for we got for that game, okay, and then he got Jacksonville at Indie And this is I think where Indianapolis gets put underground and Jacksonville is going to be the top dog I think in that division with I think they do they play Houston in the last game of the year. I think they do. Who Jacksonville. I mean, that's yeah, I think so. I think the Texans have a chance to make it in if Jacksonville were somehow to lose and then the Texans win. I think that the Texans going over Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna I'm going with the Colts on this. You're going with old dude, Yes, Old Philip Rivers. It's a visual game. I don't know. I just have this feeling that the Colts might pull this one out of their assholes.
Speaker 1: It's possible, all right. You got Tampa Bay at Miami, Tampa Bay with the biggest collapse since God knows when going with the Bucks. I'm also going with the Bucks on this one. Old Man Rivers, Yeah, you could definitely tell it. He was old Man Rivers. Towards the end of that forty nine Ers game. He was beat though it was funny to hear did you listen to any of his micd up stuff because he doesn't swear, and so he's like, instead, you know, let's fucking go, let's stick and go, let's stick it. It was like it was really really dumb.
Speaker 2: And I mean, you don't have to cuss, fine, but at least say like, let's freaking go or something.
Speaker 1: But let's stick and go, Dick. You got New England at the Jets j E t s Jets. Jets. Jets are gonna lose this game. I'm going with the Patriots too. I just it's so hard for this, like these last this this week in general, it's so hard to go against like the favorite. Like they're just bad teams facing good teams, you know, and the only one that's going to be different for some people. Towards the bottom of the of the week. Uh, you've got Seattle at Carolina sewks. I am too, but I have this gut feeling about that that game. But we'll see, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You got the Giants going into Sin City.
Speaker 2: They're going to play the Raiders, and I'm going with the Raiders.
Speaker 1: Oh, with the Raiders, Okay, I had to turn that down a little bit. Yeah, I knew it was coming, so anyway, because you saw me reach over for the knob, I mean that's.
Speaker 2: What and I just knew what was coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think Raiders get win number three this week. Unless Jackson Dart has a fantastic game.
Speaker 2: Crosby isn't playing.
Speaker 1: So Crosby's not playing.
Speaker 2: They're benched in the last two games because he needs knee surgery. Geez, So they could play him. He wants to play, from what I understand.
Speaker 1: But they don't want to injure their prospect exactly. So he signed a big contract last year, right extension, So they're not just like saving him to trade it. Hell no, okay, yeah, you don't want to trade that best player team.
Speaker 2: They've already had a bunch of fans, like diehard fans that get in to the point where you move the team and it's hard for me to root for you. Then they bring in McDaniels and with he's he's done to this team and it's getting hard to root for you. Have you got rid of the best fucking player on the whole goddamn team.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be there's gonna be hell to pay, and a lot of people are just gonna start leaving the fan base with every there and that's there, all right. You got Eagles going in Buffalo.
Speaker 2: I went with Buffalo.
Speaker 1: I'm going with Buffalo as too, not those E A G. L. E. S Eagles. Yeah, what it is? Uh? You got Chicago going into San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Well with the Niners overrated fus Caleb Williams.
Speaker 1: They're being carried by their defense right now. And yeah, well Cable Williams has had that luck. He's had a lot of luck, good plays. He's still some bonehead things he but we'll we'll see what happens. Like this is again for me as a fan, There's two games the forty Niners need to win, and these are the last two because if they do, then they are the number ones in the n f C so and this is really going to determine where they place because I think if they don't win the last two games of the year, they would be placed third because the Rams have a better We have the best divisional win out of all the teams that are there, so division wise win it, but in terms of schedule wise, our wins and are less equal than what the Rams are so Seattle. Regardless, Seattle is either going to be number one or they're going to be higher than the Rams in seeding is where it's going to be. So it's very important for the forty nine ers to win so and it would be crazy because it is the forty nine Irs and for them to say, win these last two games out and be the most broken team in the fucking NFL and be the number one seed in the NFC would be fucking crazy. For them to just make the playoffs. This year has been amazing.
Speaker 2: As I've already said it, Shanahan. He looked at for Coach of the Year for have.
Speaker 1: They fucking solid? Should be for defensive quarter of the year, working with nothing.
Speaker 2: For having every damn near player being hurt.
Speaker 1: And if if Mac Jones, honestly, and this is not being a fort n Iron fan here, if Mac Jones isn't the comeback player of the year, I don't there's something wrong with the league. For him to be able to be to come into this team and to leave the team for that long and have a winning record when nobody was like, you know, thinking about mac Jones is crazy. And for Kyle Shanahan to take not just one quarterback, He's taken multiple quarterbacks from teams that have been let go and brought them and got them better positions after they've left his coaching. No, I do not want Geno Smith, and not because it's Geno Smith. I just don't need another one. So yeah, so hopefully they beat Chicago. You know, my money is on the forty nine ers, but we'll see what happens. Happens with anything, but the playoff picture is set but for one division, right which is the Tampa Bay Panthers. That that division is just basically what we're waiting to see because every other team I think is set in the NFC and the AFC is just waiting for a couple of things with the playoff picture. So last game of the week is going to be the Monday night game, which nobody's really gonna watch because it's the Rams at Atlanta. Go with the Rams too, but I would not be surprised if there was an upset here. So a lot of it though. If so the Rams, I'm hoping for an upset, I am, but I am going with the Rams because I'm not one hundred percent stupid with everything that's there, so we'll see, we'll see what happens with that. And so last thing that we're going to do for this thing, because I need to start go and get ready to go to any I'm having a dinner again because my mom wanted to still have Christmas dinner. She wanted to make it, you know. So Angela is coming, my sister is coming this way with her husband, and so we're going over there because my dad's been making a primary all day. So then get some steak. She's making fish. She has some like marinade that she's doing for some salmon or something like that or some type of fish. I was actually looking at, okay, side thing, I was looking at getting some cod or some maybe some rock rock fish or something else and trying to make a batter for doing some fish and chips. But I just it's not something that I've done before. So where's my primary? It's up your ass ask him. Wait wait, I'm gonna do what Alex did last night. You anyway, So these so we want to do. We don't do different types of top fives, top tens for whatever it is. But honestly, this year, in terms of some things movies have just gone by my brain, like even when we were looking up stuff like oh wow, that was actually this year, that was this year, this was this year, And I can't remember for me, like one of my least favorite years for movies, because there hasn't been a whole lot that I've been like so excited. Like there were movies I was excited to see and they were disappointing, like to me personally, like Weapons. I know a lot of people that really liked that movie. I just don't like it. I don't I liked it towards the end. I just hated the middle of the movie. The middle of the movie I thought was terrible. But the ending and the first part we're fine for what they were. And maybe I'm just missing something, something I don't actually want to watch again just to see. Maybe maybe I was upset by the theater experience that we had to because that theater kind of sucked.
Speaker 2: Well, it only took us to over half the movie to get to get fucking.
Speaker 1: For food and drinks and everything like that. Yeah, so and then it seemed.
Speaker 2: Like you're fucking food and drinks. Here's all your food, but we're not gonna bring you a drink. The whole other hour and half. Right, I think give you attitude when you say, hey, can I have my drink?
Speaker 1: So but that suckers. The theater was too distracting. But see the thing is that like Alamo is as a distraction, but I've not had a bad experience like that there, Like everything is basically in my lap before the movie starts. I get my drinks, I get my big ass thing of popcorn, and I'm happy and I'm such a Yes, I'm Alamo should sponsor this podcast. Sponsor you? Yeah, why wouldn't you want to sponsor the podcast if they can? But yes, I like that place, sue me, I'm not taking you're smiling.
Speaker 2: I was gonna make a comment, but I chose not to a derogatory comment.
Speaker 1: What are you saying? Do they give me blowjobs? I'm there, I don't care. I love that theater. So anyway, so we're doing type of well, we're both going to do top five movies and I've got the games that I really enjoyed this year, which is no no specific list, So what why don't you start? And then I do did write down two honorable mentions because I deserve that. They think they deserve to be there.
Speaker 2: When I got four. So I'm gonna pull a Dave and just have a bunch of honorable mentions fail gave.
Speaker 1: Shout out to him, shout out to him, and shout out to mister helf for the way that's done right.
Speaker 2: So this one I already know the look at what you're gonna say. But Happy Year War too. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: That is on my worst year movies of the year, Toxics.
Speaker 2: Avenger, Okay, Pop by the Slayer Man because I really enjoyed that movie, and Clown in a Cornfield.
Speaker 1: See, I didn't enjoy that movie. It was okay.
Speaker 2: That's why it made an honorable mention, wasn't It was.
Speaker 1: Just like it wasn't It was a non offense movie to me as a horror movie. It was non offensive. It wasn't like terrible, but it wasn't like spectacular. It was just like, okay, But it's.
Speaker 2: A movie to because like, if it was on I would definitely watch it and I liked it.
Speaker 1: But I heard the book was is like a lot more bloody. Yeah, like that's what it was missing. It was missing like maybe something more than violence. And I heard like also the ending. The way that it's done is it's completely different and like it was changed for the worst, at least what I remember reading.
Speaker 2: So my top five and this is a movie I keep I've told you about a couple of times and I'm waiting for you to maybe do on either a mini episode or on the pod maybe for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Oh for Valentine's or the hard Ice.
Speaker 2: Hard Ice, which we didn't see in the theater, but I saw it was like on I don't know Peacock or it's on something. I know it might have been Netflix or something, but I was like, oh shit, I wanted to watch it. So chrisl and I watched it, and I we both really enjoyed it. I thought it was really good. Sinners, uh Superman. I enjoyed that more than I thought I was going to. And I also, like Angy said, I thought they were trying to throw a little too much in it for a Superman movie, but having like one of the most hated Green lanterns ever, Guy Gardner, and everybody like he was like one of one of the best.
Speaker 1: Part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and mister.
Speaker 1: Terrific Terrific was fantastic.
Speaker 2: The biggest part I hated was with Hawk Girl. Was the fucking screaming every two goddamn seconds. That was so stupid Karate Kid Legends.
Speaker 1: I did not see that one.
Speaker 2: I nostalgia. I don't know, maybe went salt with my parents, took my parents to see it. But I thoroughly liked that movie. I thought it was really good. And how they, you know, kind of connected in with the other one they did with Jackie Chan. I'm not even gonna mention Will Smith's son that's that movie. Wasn't that great, but he was. Jackie Chan was great in it, and they're bringing that two together, and how they made a connection between Jackie Chan's character and and mister Miyagi and that was really great. And then finally Predator Bad Lance.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that one too.
Speaker 2: I really really liked that movie.
Speaker 1: It was really good. That was really good.
Speaker 2: But that's mine. What do you got for yours?
Speaker 1: For honorable mentions?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is that all of your movies?
Speaker 2: I did this? Fine?
Speaker 1: Oh you did? Okay? I thought we were going one by one That's what I was waiting to go through. But that's fine. So yeah, so honorable mentions. It's probably again it's the list grows because so I would definitely say that it's gonna be a weird one. So Superman an honorable mention because you just reminded me of one that I actually liked a lot more, which was Predator Bad Lines. That's gonna be one of my favorite view Death Stalker. The reboot for that was a lot of fun, So I'll mention Toxic Avenger honorable mention Death of a Unicorn, which a lot of people don't like, but I really enjoyed. It was fun, and I really like Paul Rudd and what's her face? I know that the person that mister El's Jenny Ortega, that he's tired of, but I really enjoyed that relationship between her daughter and father in that movie. I thought that was really good, and I thought the story wise of what they were trying to tell was really good, but it didn't make and then Fantastic Four. I actually really enjoyed Fantastic Four as well as but it not enough to make like the top list of anything. So top top movies of the year in no particular order. So Predator Bad Lines really good. It was in the beginning of it. It's a Predator movie. I want right where you actually get to learn more about predators and predator like culture and all that stuff. Really enjoyed it. I thought that the ending of it was could have been better, a little better, and that they're sequelbeited in a way that I do hope we get more, but I hope that we go down the line of, hey, I get to focus on predator because like, unless you read the comics with the books or anything else that gets you in the world and the lore of predators, it's nice to actually have that in a movie theater so that you can understand it. And I felt Bratt Badlines did that really well. Twenty eight years later, he says she's just been the spotlight way too much until Wicked now is all about That's yeah, Ariana Grande and whatever her name is. Anyway, twenty eight years later, I really enjoyed that movie. I thought it was way better than it should have been. I think the ending of that movie is dumb. The very end of that movie is dumb by but it's such a great movie until that point. And I was I'm hoping that Bone Temple Redeems It, which is coming out soon, and it makes it makes and it doesn't sound like it's going the way that I wanted to I was hoping it would go. And because the problem is, without spoiling in, there's something happens at the very beginning, the very very beginning of the movie that comes at the end, and I want to know what happened between then, because you don't see it in the beginning and you don't see it to the end, and what happened. And that's why I thought this was going to be And I don't think it's going to be that, which that kind of sucks, but we'll see how that goes. Still want to see it. Pop Eye the Celayer Man. I really like this stupid movie. This is one of the dumbest movies I've seen all year, but it was so much fun. And it's exactly like when I've talked about, like especially on the Terrible Terror podcast, these stupid and I did a lot of these types of movies this year, these horror movies that are taking classic cartoon icons and turning them to slasher monster, whatever it is, and doing these movies they don't go balls to the fucking wall, and I felt that it's done that twenty years later was a bit of a plot armor, but it's okay, too much plot armor, and Dragonfly was not a fan of Popeye, is what she's saying, and so but yeah, and I get some of the plot armor stuff, but at the same time, I think there was a lot of really good ideas within that. But yeah, Popeye the Slayer Man, I just good kills, you know, for good acting for what it was, but actually use the IP I feel like in the right way and actually did something with it because the other two I hear just absolutely terrible. And there's two other fucking Popeye movies that got released this year. We're gonna say something, you're grabbing Mike looking, I am what I am. And then Sinners, which again was better than I thought it was going to be. I really did enjoy that, even though I know you liked it. But I thought that one scene that the music scene was a little goofy to me, where it's all the different like dancers and all the generation type of music and stuff like going through Like, yeah, kind of cool, but also it was just goofy. But it doesn't spoil anything to the plot.
Speaker 2: It doesn't like, well, tell me about you weren't expecting that to happen. But it out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: It does it's and it's the movie's a year old now, it's not came out in like January February, and it's been on HBO Max for the last four or five months. People could have seen it, but and it's not. I didn't give it like a major plot point a right now that you could see anywhere. But that scene again, like I said, that's a little goofy. But there's a lot of really good things. And Michael B. Jordan, I have a love hate. I'm kind of like mister l with Michael B. Jordan where I feel like he got he's like way too much into things like they do those I hate those commercials that he does with the fucking credit card and when I take my friends out and blah blah blah, I've got my black card and like, okay, yeah, because that's so relatable to a lot of people that I am my fucking black card. I'm gonna throw down on place. But again, I have love hate with him in movies. Either I hate him in the movie or I really love it. And I fucking loved him as the Twins in this movie, like so good and that I just it was great. It was a really really good horror movie for what it was. And then the last one on my list is Germmealdale Torros Frankenstein. I really liked it. I know my sister's in law is for talking about how they hated it. I really enjoyed it. Is it a little long? Yeah, it's beautiful. It's fucking like gorgeous. But I like how they portrayed the two sides of the coin with the creature and Frankenstein. And I'm a Germeldale Toro stand so that's the way that you know.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Screamboat.
Speaker 1: No, Screamboat was better than it should have been. And I enjoyed that that screamboat Willie Steamboat Willie in the movie wasn't a grown mouse. It still was the little mouse that he was. Spoiler alert for that, because you don't you know, you don't know that from the trailer. But the been the kills were good in that movie too. But that movie was not as good as Pop by This Slayer Man and not as good as Toxic Avenger, which again, that was better than I thought it was good to be because I thought I was really just gonna see a terrible movie and in general. Right, but that's what it is. So were there any games that you really did enjoy this year that you played a new games or anything? Sound hell F.
Speaker 2: I did enjoy Lost tapes or lost records whatever it's record lost record of course, Rivals, which I know didn't come out this year, but still, I mean that was one of my top ones. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: Still waiting for Shift at Midnight to come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's what I was thinking of. Shift at Midnight was fun. Even though we played a little bit.
Speaker 1: It was just a demo, quick demo that was that was real. That supports up to four people too. That would actually be fun to see Alex play is well because you know what her response would be to everything, shoot them yep, shoot them? Yeah, sound hell F and sound Hill two. Well, sound Hill two was the end of last year. But that's all player, that's all she played this year. Her her list is sound Hill F, Sound Hill two in Texas, Chainsaw Masker literally it oh, and Christmas Mutilator I forgot.
Speaker 2: Uh whatever? Oh no Homemaker you know with the pumpkin in the gingerbread house.
Speaker 1: Oh oh that that thing team too. But Yeah, there there was. I was surprised, honestly this year. How no random new things that played this year? No, not this year. We played once when I was home when I got my foot.
Speaker 2: Was that last year?
Speaker 1: Last year? Yeah, when I was home here and I played a lot of Clue when I didn't have a job. We went through the whole thing. Carpet muncher is what she put in there, and so I had to approve carpet muncher. That's not something you can do on stream unless it's the edge of a carpet. Well it's a different stre Yeah, well of course you know people do that. Touchdown Texans. I guess Texans got a touch out already. So my list for this year. Games that I really enjoyed playing, No, I'm still Human. I really like that game. I need to go back into that game. I kind of want to play it again, but I need to finish Sound Hell four because I want to do it on stream and start from the beginning again. That's where all the people come to the door. It's post apocalyptic and stuff like that. Like I just really with chat in doing it on Twitch. It was fun. That was actually a really fun game. Sound Hell f as much as I found the story confusing, and honestly, it's one of the reasons why I ended up turning off the stickers on the stupid stream that I had was because I didn't pay enough attention to the story because all this shit was constantly happening. And I'm planning on playing it again, starting from the beginning and going through it. But after I looked more into the story, the story is honestly kind of cool. What I do dislike like about it is that you can't get the full story of the game, unlike solent Hill two, which I played for the first time, and even sound Hill three that you you have to play it again and again because the story changes enough for you to understand the complete narrative that part of it. Is not a big fan, but I thought it was still good even with combat being wonky. I love the creature designs in the game. I love the setting and how it worked, and I still feel like it's a sound Hill game even though it doesn't take place in sound Hill Mouthwashing. Absolutely, this is a fantastic game. This is another one of those narrative games that's the one where you're all on the ship and you like you you play the guy that crashes the ship and they're all surviving on the ship together waiting and you find that big cases of like mouthwashes what they were taking through space. I played this on Steam on stream. Yeah, I played through the game. I don't know where you're at, but that's that was one of my favorites up on the YouTube channel. All my streams now are available for the most part on the YouTube. You can check it out there. But that was a great game. Ghost of Yota really love that game. I need to finish it. It's really fun. It's that type of game. Dispatch came out out of the middle of nowhere, decided, you know what, I saw somebody play it. Really wanted to give it a try because I was like, oh, this is really I fucking love the story of that game. I love the way the narrative worked. I love the characters. How funny it was. You blind baby?
Speaker 3: What the fuck you mean? Temporary? You blind baby? You blind forever?
Speaker 2: You blind for life? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: What the fuck you mean temporary? You planned for life?
Speaker 1: But it was good. It was it was really really good. And of course my favorite game of the year is Expedition thirty three. Which I got to finish back in May because I had you know, I was sitting there on my ass because I couldn't do anything with my foot being with it. My foot was But yeah, favorite favorite game of the year, one game of the year, which pretty much knew that it was. And there's tons of other stuff that is out there that I didn't get to try. And we had a lot of fun on Rivals, had a lot of fun more doing these random games. I think we played a ton of just random Steam games, the multiplayer, all over the place, trying something out here there.
Speaker 2: You know, we never finished the Zort.
Speaker 1: We never did I wanted to go back to it that one.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand what. I'm just kind of going along with you on that one. I was to me that was more long, like I'm having fun playing with you guys, but I'm like, I don't know what the funk we're doing. What's going on? Right?
Speaker 1: I think we just need to go back into it and uh and do it again with everything. Yeah, I'm just looking at the list of the things. Borderlands for was was pretty good at which I want to get back into as well. But I just get distracted by other games when coming into it, and there's I for the first time this year, I finished every single Final Fantasy game with the original ones. What's the one you're thinking of? Doom, Oh Doom? I did not log Doom.
Speaker 2: I forgot Doom the Dark that came out in.
Speaker 1: May, and it's it's so funny because the reason really year, it's been a weird year for a lot of stuff, but that game in Arc Raiders too. Arc Raiders has been a good game. I haven't played enough of it to be like it's one of my favorites, but I really enjoy when I play. I like those types of games, and you know, there's a ton of things, but those ones were definitely my favorites. Like I said, finish the all the original Final Fantasies. I have never finished two, three, and five, and I did that this year. But I also played through one, four, and six because I bought all the Pixel remasters when they were on sale last Christmas, and then just because of the extras they could do and they you know, I could go through them faster than did before. And also I bought that one game Dead Format, which I need to play, but I need to finish Sold Help four before I can play that too, because I want to play that one to stream. That's the one where you find the weird VHS tape and from your brother. I played a demo of it and then it takes you and opens up a different world when you do the VHS and the thing. So full release came out and I was like, oh, well, I want to play that game, so, you know, waiting on things. So but that's got anything else, Nope for us of the podcast. So that's that's it for this year for us. So literally this year, that's it for this year. Yeah, me too. I have not had major surgery in years, and this is the first year that I had that that, which was nuts. So but hey, at least I found out that I was doing better on things than I thought I was actually doing. Yeah, it's been a crazy, crazy, crazy year. So hopefully twenty twenty six will be better. Everything's crazy this year. Probably, you know, probably not. Probably the world's going to blow up, considering that everybody's trying to kill everybody else and everybody's attacking everybody. But uh oh, did you see though?
Speaker 2: What he was right for about show that Wednesday's drawing power Ball is when someone won it.
Speaker 1: Oh they want it Christmas Eve. Yeah, I didn't see it, so yeah again, talk about a script.
Speaker 2: Hey, I won four bucks.
Speaker 1: I won four bucks.
Speaker 2: Let's let's go down that rabbit hole real quick. I pay four dollars for two lines because they've raised it to two dollars a goddamn line. So I bought two lines, and I want eight dollars. So then I turned the eight dollars in and got another ticket for four lines or whatever.
Speaker 1: Two lines.
Speaker 2: No, I did eight yeah, yeah, the whole eight, and I won four dollars.
Speaker 1: So basically you didn't win anything.
Speaker 2: Oh basically, I'm yeah, I'm saying even, yeah, because technically that four dollars and I gambled right away. I never actually owned, so right now, i'm even.
Speaker 1: You had one four dollars. So if you only had played four lines or put two, only played two lines, then you would have had four dollars in your pocket. Yeah, and you would have won four dollars, yep. But instead you put even. You put all the eight in and then just got your money.
Speaker 2: Basically, I'm at even right now.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so Patrick, if people want to follow the podcast on what platforms? Can they follow the podcast at.
Speaker 2: Well, you can go to Twitter. It's IBLT podcasts, same as Instagram, IBLT podcast. We're on Facebook, it'd be like that podcast. And then as far as where you want to find the podcast. Oh, YouTube also it'd be like that podcast. Make sure you find the right one. If it's two black guys, that's not us. We still got to go after them for trying to steal.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well that's too late.
Speaker 2: Nope, we've been here first. Anyways.
Speaker 1: Copyright copyright right right.
Speaker 2: But also you can find the podcast wherever you want to find your podcast, Apple, Android, Google, Spreaker, all the good Ship, Spotify.
Speaker 1: These Nuts these Nuts, Yeah, I heard these Nuts is very popular in.
Speaker 2: India, exactly, Java, whatever the hell.
Speaker 1: It is, Savon, Geo Savon or wherever it's called whatever, all that stuff. If they want to find you out there somewhere, where are they going to find you?
Speaker 2: On Twitch and and TikTok, Solo's Underscore six four and Solo sixty four on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Nothing else?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the Nights of the Game of podcast kg podcast dot com.
Speaker 1: I'm still getting used to anything else.
Speaker 2: That should be it?
Speaker 1: Okay, why what am I missing? I don't know?
Speaker 2: That should be it?
Speaker 1: That should be it. Okay, are you gonna ask me?
Speaker 2: I did, and then you brought back anything else?
Speaker 1: I said, what about you? And you said anything else again?
Speaker 2: Terrible Terrors Brian aka Terrible Terrors?
Speaker 1: Where can they.
Speaker 2: Find or awesome content where you make all that terrible terror money?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that terrible terror money that you'd be like that money that goes over there wherever? But uh yeah, if you want to, you can find me out Terrible Terror podcast basically everywhere. Just search for it. You've got it. Uh, there is a Christmas special it's available on mister ten Emanuel Lewis. A Christmas Dream that you can listen to right now is available and as well as the Mean one which Sola has watched with me. And there's a couple of things that gets referenced in there from us watch again not everything where you kept telling me to write it down and make sure you use that joke for the worst jokes possibly.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry? Are they they're so much horrible then yours?
Speaker 1: Yes, mister?
Speaker 2: How are you doing? Over their dead horse in Santa Claus?
Speaker 1: And don't forget the East bunnies over there. I keep beating them to death, beaten the ship beating those things to death. Uh, and then to the next episode is gonna be on Steel Trap, which I had never heard of before, and I thought I could have sworn that I had done, but I had not. It's another New Year's based horror movie, okay, where these people get invited into a there at a part like a New Year's party, and then it gets get invited outside of the party to like a separate thing, and it turns out to be a trap for these it with they're caught in a steel building. The building is the trap for them to because there's all reasons why they're being killed off. So we'll see it again. It sounds interesting. It's on too b and I'm like, it's New Year's It's funny how far they stretch sometimes. What a New Year's movie is. There was one and it's like it mentions New Year's for a moment. I'm like, but it doesn't take place in the New Year's It takes place over the course of months, but it's a New Year's movie. But anyway, so all right, Well, we're probably gonna say goodbye to everybody out there in Streamland, and if there is anything that you want to say to the people listening at home.
Speaker 2: Thank you, this year's over and help who have a happy New year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy new Year, and of course peace bitches should have been up.
Speaker 4: Red flood stand you were done the drey if boy I can't do, we'll see this lapping when I see and helm still how he didn't know me under my.
Speaker 2: Spell talking about the cheapt.
Speaker 4: Just go fo cool mad response as when all that hell? And I'm not the menser because you'll need to breath in the.
Speaker 1: Under the wall, so.
Speaker 4: Signal if you're.
Speaker 1: Facing the jokes makes.
Speaker 4: Tile and face in my mind, you take up. You're soly tidle going out.
Speaker 3: And tell.
Speaker 1: We'll see the sting man.
Speaker 4: I see the house, you'll how did you clean? And you'll be under my spell? Did talk to all? Then the cheap did.
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 4: You'll be well? How did clean? In this infernal hotel? Talk on the heart of rasping them on the cheetad.
Speaker 1: M hmm, the dear of
Speaker 4: The asen Emma, the te tad kid