Speaker 1: And we are alive, and they're also recording on my back on my backup source. All right, bet bet, bet, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome my guests. D not a Hyena, not Hyena heckx, but D Hyena, the one Hyaena of one Division pro Wrestling, the Hyaena. He give him around, give him, give m a pop, everybody.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: Picture of him on my Instagram. Sorry, Sagan, I have a picture of Hyena hecks with me on my Instagram. Okay, hold on, I'm here myself. I'm here, I'm here, myself played like where it's coming from. He wants to rectifies. Okay, alright, cool, yeah, all right, cool cool cool cool cool so bet, but uh high stuff I trained. I thought that will full part is not forgive me, all right, So everybody, for those of you who don't, who are not who are not aware, who don't know I am speaking to D Hyena, want to put Hi up real quick, real quick, real quick, my notes real quick on him, all right, and forgive me if I don't have to pronounce some of these words, so forgive me. But he is a professional athlete, professional wrestler. Pronounced this, d A pronounced that. I got right, and the first generation Michelin that that's it, all right, the tickling sponsored by the Luta Hippie and Voodoo supplement. What's it called Voodoo supplement supplements. Yeah, there we go, there we go. Okay, okay, cool, cool, cool, all right, what's up? So real quick? What's that? Man? Like, how are you feeling, how you're doing, and what we're up to before I just called you on.
Speaker 3: Let's see, I've been busy.
Speaker 2: I gotten onto a movie recently outside of the Rings, so and I'm also fighting something right now.
Speaker 3: If you can try to hear my voice a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, yeah, yeah, I ain't gonna lie. Yesterday I went I went to the store real quick, get some orange juice and some listarine. Alright, it's cool, it's I'm saying. It's it's when December, it's winter time. It's like like like like teens and twenties out here now, I'm saying, so everybody, stay stay healthy, stay stay healthed up real quick, healthy up, real quick? Alright, so cool, cool, alright, cool? And I always ask you know how my people are doing, you know, not just as a common pleasantry, but I really want to know, like if you're not good, let me know what I'm saying, like you can always talk to me. It's saying I feel like I'm mostly like mentally speaking, I'm mostly speaking. Alright, I feel like shit right now, but I'm still here doing this show my boy Hyena, and what I'm saying. I got things going on, but I'm put down pauses for this hour right to be with you here. So if you're not good, you wanna talk off ear, let me know. I got you, alright, And I guess for everybody else as well. Fun inside my voice, al Right, you gotta check on each other. I'm from believing.
Speaker 3: That, alright.
Speaker 1: Alright, right, cool cool, cool, so bet bet so tell so tell me and everybody else listening who might not be aware right about about yourself about your career. We work for and we worked for previously.
Speaker 3: I currently I worked for one Division Pro. Uh. I'm waiting for them for the crash off forever.
Speaker 2: They start filming that. I'll be all of that on the Real Good Channel. Are in fashion by.
Speaker 1: The way south of Down, So.
Speaker 3: I will be.
Speaker 2: Wrestling in April on the tenth down in Philly, which is about time in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Because I'm from I'm from pa'son.
Speaker 1: That's we are right now, yeah, okay, cool with South of Pennsylvania, PA. So I got family out there South Adon.
Speaker 3: I am. I'm in lee Kelley, Okay, a little bit north so Philly.
Speaker 2: So I'll be wrestling down in Hilly for the first time since I really started doing my training, since I started wearing the mask.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's very much gonna be much homecoming for me.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be very much way overdue in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Okay, could give me one seconds write some notes on you real quick signally Okay, all right, cool, cool, cool, So tell us more about like your so talk more about your bio, like being the uh like oh yeah that yeah that yeah.
Speaker 2: Next feature is from the Aztec mythology. They typically help talk with gathering souls for his upper rooms, which is what the boue border like boarder, but I think I'll probably but you're a lot of different aspects of the mythology.
Speaker 3: Like they make like that. They meant this like baby Carrie noise, which draws concerning people to the world, and then they use their well three hand stile tail and snatch up, snatch them up and drag them into the warrior and dug them.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, tell me tell me what it means to be the Michelin.
Speaker 2: Tik Land is the underworld where everyone else that gets sacrificed or w whatever goes down to.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of it's kind of like hell or haitising like that kind of yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, real quick, uh tell me about your relationship with Luta Hippie and Voda Supplements.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm a ambassador for both the companies. The one is a flooding company based off of Texas that uh uh has very much give me free clothing to where and then d Supplements is a pre workout company that makes pre workout post like Perkin shakes and the branch Amino asseids for our bodies.
Speaker 1: Everybody, real quick follow them on Instagram, right, So that's at Luta Hippie that's l U C h A h I P P I E. And at Voodoo Supple Subs that's d O O d O O s U P P S. So bout that real quick. Take that out real quick, okay, So real quick tell me so, like, so these sponsorship deals you have, right, Like, how did like how did it begin? How did it start?
Speaker 2: I reached out to both, Actually they did not reach out to me. I reached out to them.
Speaker 1: Okayff, next playing.
Speaker 2: The bell, explain I am explaining my bell, and then they sent me the ambassador contract and then they upgrade me to athlete.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you could learn my stuff from this guy, but I'd be bold. I'm saying, don't wait for it in by just walk this, invite yourself saying, because I'm looking for spin, I'm looking for sponsorsive deals myself, so I might I might draw from from what I observed, but you sir, so yeah, but okay, okay, cool, cool, cool? I mean, well, how did you well, how how did you so you came to them? How did you discover them? Like? How'd you find them in the first place?
Speaker 3: I followed them through Instagram release.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, So like were he's like searching potential sponsors or just how that? Like, how did you come across them?
Speaker 3: Uh? How I came across the champion first?
Speaker 2: Well and actually telling them through Instagram by just scrolls different like accounts, different like clothing accounts that stuff.
Speaker 1: So like you were searching for a sponsor that's what that's what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it just you on Instagram and just kind of like swipe through trying to look and trying to see what's going on, trying to see what different people are attracted to, and then I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Go from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool, cool cool, okay, So so before I get to my next question, right, so, you currently work for one the Division Pro right, and I presume that's IGNO like a you're what do you call a free agent or just a contract to them exclusively? How does that work?
Speaker 3: I'm kind of like a free agent but that they need like different.
Speaker 2: Promotions reach out to me, say hey we have this for you, we have that for you, and then uh, I play out my resume to them. They have my resume, they have they have seen what I've done, they have seen my work, and they took the.
Speaker 3: Chance on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, cool cool cool. So so right now, so right now, one Vision Pro is, Yes, yes, you are a free agent. You take bookings elsewhere, right but right but currently speaking, one Division Pro is where the only place you're contracted to? Am I correct?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 1: Got you got? You got? Okay, So tell me so tell of your ex well, actually before I can go to that, So before I even go to my next question right here, right, I'm gonna ask you real quick. So, how did you ever write somewhere else before contract somewherels before? Have you ever been contracted somewhere else before? M okay the.
Speaker 3: First time to actually have been.
Speaker 2: Arrest me too, and then then uh, I'm actually accepting my contract and then have me on one of their promotions or productions wherever have you?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So tell us about tell me your experience with one division Pro, Like, how is it like working for them, like, you know, being on crash being on crash Out, you know, being in the locker room doing with management tew men, your experience with one of the is in pro.
Speaker 2: Uh doing the one show in Long Island like I think in September, Like everything is very much.
Speaker 3: Very hands on.
Speaker 2: They are very like very uh I play, They're uh.
Speaker 3: Very involved without almost every match goes.
Speaker 1: Okay okay, and like.
Speaker 3: A level of production. I have never seen the Indies.
Speaker 2: And it is very much intriguing to me to where I want to do crash Out with them. Crash Out has not been filmed yet I don't know when it starts swimming, and if they ever start filming it, they already know that they have me in their inbox ready to go whenever they need me.
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, So to be to be the term to be announced with we're winging for Did you start taping for them already or not yet? Uh?
Speaker 3: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, cool, cool, cool? Tell me about about Tell me about like this. You know your contemporaries, they're like your fellow your fellow wrestlers there like house, the locker room house, house, lock room culture. How is like the environment? How they're between you? Are you tugh to say?
Speaker 2: I've always had the encounters with almost everyone that goes through one division and even almost generally everywhere. Is when you meet someone for the first time anywhere, it's always important to leave in a good impression on your fellow workers.
Speaker 3: You may never know where you'll see them again down the room, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: That's very much like how we live life. You always have your first impressions, and your first impression is always important.
Speaker 1: Mm hm okay okay, So hold on from Harry and forgive me and being okay, So tell me about okay, so am I am Mike am I hold on? So I believe your debut was the fifteen Man better Ward? Was that correct?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Tell me about that? Tell me about that.
Speaker 3: It was very hectic.
Speaker 2: It was, I well, like a lot of people were very much in into it.
Speaker 3: What's what was going on inside during.
Speaker 2: And uh like everything every other match, people were also involved in everyone.
Speaker 3: Else's matches too, like they were very much invested.
Speaker 2: And uh, I would like if I could go back and do it again or I.
Speaker 1: Would Okay, okay, that was and I believe that was the Battle War one by I believe Alec Hammer if I'm not mistaken, right, yes, yes, yes, yes, the healt me you or like people him.
Speaker 3: Mister h.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Gotcha? Okay? Okay? All right? Uh bat bet so So that so that with that in the you know, in the past tense, right, let's talk about the future. So like, what do you have your sights on? And when I say that, I mean like, you know, like an accomplishment and accolade like any potential opponents unfinished business, Like what do you have in your sights looking forward?
Speaker 2: I for April the tenth, is the show in Philly Beyond that I'm just basically staying dreamed for right now and just focusing on just that primarily.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, do you have like any like like aspirations, like like only a championship or some kind of accolade you want to win, or some achievement that you want to achieve.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 2: The aspirations for next year and for well the rest of the year be Larry Can. I have done some of them, but I would love to do more. Is training with this particular wrestler who used to be in the CMLO called WICO.
Speaker 3: You and I cam not. But the fellow I train with currently unco keep training with him more, and uh get.
Speaker 2: My wrestler license if I can work out of state, and for other commotions that actually require a license.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, are there any unresolved fields that's you're going That's what I'm dealing with right now.
Speaker 3: Let's see excuse already? Have that's one resolved? Yeah. I don't believe I have an right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, But.
Speaker 3: There's various people.
Speaker 2: There's very single them developing right now that I think people are gonna be a little bit amazed with, especially.
Speaker 3: For a put time.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, cool, cool, cool, So that's all the pilmin is saff out the way. So so when you when you when you came here, right, you said, and I quote, the story that will come out of me will be a good one. Tell us about that something something you want to stay particular.
Speaker 3: The story that I mean is that.
Speaker 2: Me as a person outside of well this, I'm I've been on this well I mean by I've been on the spectrum for thirty one years.
Speaker 3: I was born autistic.
Speaker 2: I was born to a big family supporters who very much has kept me up the straight and narrow for the last thirty one years, even as I'm a for a wrestler, and I have built this amazing support system of fellow wrestlers who know about the disability they have and very much have come alongside me help.
Speaker 3: You know, train me, or do whatever with me to show that yeah, you are a fellow wrestlers, but we still you know, love for you, We still love you, care for you, and very much like why God.
Speaker 2: Covid once from a show, people are like, okay, I'm like I will be yeah. So it's very much wrestling is a big brotherhood, a big family, and I've even gotten to talk with some considerable and daladber wrestlers kind of explain my story to them as well.
Speaker 3: They're like, keep doing what you're doing. You're doing great. Uh, that's mad and uh.
Speaker 2: I even have others in different states. I have talked to you already, Bell mean, way to go out there. Sure what I can do. They have very some have seen my work. They're like, in a state, in the state, keep doing what you're doing in your state.
Speaker 3: Otherwise you're doing good.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, I got I I'm I'm gonna I'm my I'm I I'm glad you told me this. Hold on you say contact enough s alright, good, We're still good. I but yeah, like like I but like I was saying, yeah, not I uh not. I think I think it's saying that with me. I think you I appreciate that you know, have love, love, courage, and my my dad about you, you know, and that kind of goes twelve saying earlier, right, like you gotta keep like like keep each other up, I'm saying, and encourage each other like that I'm saying. So I'm glad you shared it with me. I'm glad you share it with me, and I met what I said earlier, like if if you or anybody I want to talk right about something's going on with them, like we talk off fair and I'll listen to what I'm saying, you know. And and I I also strongly advise and am a whope poland for therapy. Right if you need help, go get it. What I'm saying. That's all I gotta say about that. Okay, okay, cool, cool, cool, But I but yeah, I I I I thank you for and admire you for telling me that that story. And yeah, I uh, we gotta do what we gotta do that more often, you know, just speak truth, speak truth to power. So yeah, okay, cool, cool, cool, cool cool, I believe. Now we'll do the time for listener questions if you are ready for insurance purposes have to ask you, are you ready? Sir?
Speaker 3: It as for questions, okay.
Speaker 1: Not by me, but by the listeners had about like a yeah a few days, right, I put word out and I got you know, I would get texts mostly at the hotline nine one seven two or three nine five six people because I used the hashtag estrado and social media state don't use, but they can they wanted to. But yeah, okay, so uh but my first question that I have here would be who slash? But no, sorry sorry what slash? Who were you were? Your influences.
Speaker 3: Are you can't go buy a style or by like how my gears designed, or just in general.
Speaker 1: I guess in general, so I would include you know your style and you know your gear.
Speaker 2: I very much take my gear designs from like pop culture or like fellow wrestlers, or even like from something past, like from movies or from comics.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is me personally asking you explain the explain the mask.
Speaker 3: For me, a mask is something that I have.
Speaker 2: I didn't proper around because well I'm an American, I speak like English, but very much, and how the max kind of pulled me to eat it.
Speaker 3: Well, rather, it to me was from.
Speaker 2: Watching wrestlers, like ring my stereo or watching the cml l L and watching those wrestlers, watching those guys.
Speaker 3: And even some of the Mandalorians who wear helmets.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, very much inspired me to do my s Okay, who do so? This next person asks who do you credit your success to?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My goodness, there's a lot of people that have helped me out but there's very much fleet jr. Uh I got to Smbrio, Eric xplack Uh yeah, sure, a lot of people from w w X and like the list goes on because without some of those guys like I would.
Speaker 3: Not be here.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, I want to stop hung up the masking. Give me your thoughts on the rocal deal.
Speaker 2: Of my thoughts on the one divisions with Roku stream their stuff is very much I would say, something that's good for them.
Speaker 3: It gets more eyes on their product, more eyes on the wrestler well supports like me and some of the.
Speaker 2: Other guys I have gotten to cross passways and side and both outside that both know my actual name by the nickname and my face. So it's very much something that's great for all of them myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, again this is a question for me, not the listeners. This of course for me. I just I just have like it's from I forgive me, but I know from my mental peace. Did c MC send you cmc oh I love?
Speaker 3: No he did not.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have to make I love I love him to good people back. Okay, Okay, okay, see I bet got two more hair. This person asks what wrestling do you currently watch.
Speaker 2: Kind of like watch something here and there, but like otherwise I watch clips of it from like other promotions from other countries.
Speaker 1: Do you Watchagno w W or a W or MOW Japan or stuff like that?
Speaker 2: Like I tried to throw throw that stuff into the next but I also watching prost and Ninja back.
Speaker 1: I watch a lot of different people, Okay, okay, all right, So you don't really watch most of the mainstream and stuff. Okay, I can respect that. How So, how how did you become a fan?
Speaker 2: I grew up watching it back in the best era ever in my opinion, which is the Attitude era.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, but okay, okay, So watching w W during their actu EA, I'll say you got broken? Okay, okay, then it's proud with me.
Speaker 2: You want playing No Mercy on the D game for all the other wrestling games throughout the.
Speaker 1: Decades, okay, okay? Cool? Cool cool? All right, cool cool cool coold. Before I wrap up, just tell me how. You tell me how you broke in to wrestling.
Speaker 2: And I broke in through gen Kara and then uh started training there. Then something happened, you think out a little expensive for me to continue training there? I went up to b W A brod Wrestling Federation, trained up there for a little bit, and then I kind of me every by way through uh wrestling.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see I see you on Instagram, right f P W pc w A U W Wrestling w A w H Medieval Come, what's you called me? Combat? Yeah? Medieval combat.
Speaker 3: Sports too.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So these everywhere that you've been and okay, okay, you've been over the place. I'll see you. Do you think do you think man? I appreciate. Yeah, I respect, I respect a hustle. Say, I respect grinder. I'm saying, all right, cool, cool? And how did you and how did you? How did you? How did you get to start in one division? Pro?
Speaker 3: Very much?
Speaker 4: Went to their shows and uh, with my money to their shows. I just kept showing up and then they eventually put me on.
Speaker 1: So they came to you say, hey, listen, instead of having you on our roster that.
Speaker 3: I'm not part of their like live show roster. I'm a part of the.
Speaker 1: Crash out guys. Okay, So okay, okay, So oh I did I didn't know the distinction, Okay, okay, So that's interesting to know. Yeah, something like how did that start? So they saw you at the live event one time and they said, hey, listen, we want you to, you know, be part of our roster for this for the show we have on rocals. That how it happened.
Speaker 3: They came to me in September and they said, hey, we have a spot in the back royal.
Speaker 2: Are you interested? It would be something that you would want to do. I'm like, yeah, I don't have anything on vacation, but I can come back home for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, vacation was this a phone was a phone call or.
Speaker 3: It was very much how we communicate over Instagram?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and so they okay, so they saw you at the live event and they did okay, and they hit you up on Instagram. Okay, okay, that makes sense. That makes sense. A cool try, just trying to learn more about what happen. Happened, all right, real quick? Uh plugs social media, bookings, et cetera.
Speaker 3: No, uh, booking wise for next year. I was April.
Speaker 2: That like the rest of the year is very much open okay, like the but however, for like June and July, that's towards very much like doing the fans owed Diamond so.
Speaker 3: That will take up primarily most of my June July.
Speaker 1: Okay. Social media, Uh, the the underscore Hyena feed Okay, that's that's Instagram, right, anything else that's instagrament threads.
Speaker 2: Uh, Facebook, the the space Hyena dash Pro Wrestler. So I don't get in trouble with da heck's. I love that guy, but I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I don't want motion that was gonna cure. Like, so, why the name real quick? Why the name Hyaena?
Speaker 2: I'm very much a antagonist when it comes to my family and their sports teams.
Speaker 3: Affiliation with affiliate.
Speaker 2: Okay, so very much undercuts my personal stuff with very much teasing of them whenever philis.
Speaker 1: M hmm. Okay, well but how's how's the Hyena coming to play?
Speaker 3: Like I'm starting to laugh more there, Like various people are starting.
Speaker 1: To like Hyena laugh. Got you got to show me how to act. You're taunting them, You're you're antagonizing them. Okay, gotcha, gotcha? Okay, I find a connection there. Okay, cool cool, coolock? How can people? How can how can you be my tongue? How can you be? How can you Jesus Christ? How can you be booked? How can you be booked. That's the best I can say that.
Speaker 2: Instagram because I'm not going to plug my one email because I had my actual shoot name in it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the th h E Underscore Hyena A t h E Underscore h y E n A p W on Instagram. So him up there, follow him as well. Hit him up for your inquiries. Linking bio. Tell me about the shop. That's the sc shop link. What's that about? Uh?
Speaker 2: The shop link for that is to very much steer them towards the the clothing sponsor for me, did so I can get some kickback from it.
Speaker 3: I can get some money.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, you have yeahn the store Yeah from shop sites from your sponsors Voodle subs dot com, Ram Tough NJ dot com. That's that's a merchant.
Speaker 2: Updated because they changed the company that does that change its name subsequently changed its site.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. You go back through update that and you're also on cameo right.
Speaker 3: Uh, yes, I just need to on the green install that.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? Cool, cool, So everybody follow my boy d Underscore Hyena p W t h E Underscore h y E n A p W on Instagram. All right, linked his bio. I'm saying you booking there as well. I've heard pressed that contact bind if you would. I'm saying, what else? What else?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's all I got. Shout to wind Vision Pro, shout out.
Speaker 2: To Pro Wrestling our sex you wait to work with you guys in April tenth mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Shouted that anything else, Uh.
Speaker 2: Keep your eyes out for next week be is. There's gonna be something that will be dropped it onto my Instagram accounts.
Speaker 3: I can't say what it is, so.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned, stay tuned, body for my boys. All right, So I gotta tell you the truth right now is all I have prepared. That's why I have prepared. I had a good time. I'll George have you on. We're definitely gonna run it back some time in the future, definitely gonna have it back on. But for now, I gotta this. But now I gotta say what am I gonna say? For now? For now, our our conversation ends here, but we but you will be back in the in the in the in the in the future, definitely. Whatever you want to ask. I got you away spoken, all right. So I'm gonna We've been on for half an hour. I'm gonna cut it off now and it should be up with the like yeah, we've been seconds, so coo quick, cool question? How do you here? How do you hear podcasts?
Speaker 2: I actually don't have I should. I don't do any podcasts, but uh, if I'm on the road, I very much listen to Joe the podcast whatever that name is.
Speaker 1: Now mm hmm, okay, well I mean what I mean? What what do you use? You Spotify? We use iTunes use.
Speaker 3: I use Apple. I use the Apple podcasts.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? Cool? Well, text you a link. I text you link. Give me a few seconds after press stop and I'll upload the audio. It should be here like a few, like five minutes, and I'll take you a link. Alright, bet alright, bet bet bet so until then, I'm until next time, I'm go'aut you you reready know my boy the hyena my tongue. Follow him at Instagram, d underscore the p W. All right, and I will see you guys, uh on a I believe Tuesday, Tuesday. I'll see you guys next time on now on that radio born rober regga Pace Radio, So stay tuned for that. And with that, I'm gonna head out. We'll be safe, they'll stay up and I will see you guys back on Tuesday. Alright, alright, man, I'm a press stop. All right, all right, thank's coming on and there you go, ladies and gentlemen. Another one in the books.