Speaker 1: Story direction yea bendo called from j P t ly claude you settling massage Filo metrim and sche for sure as Cuba, Yes.
Speaker 2: Directly model Locale Machev Elchev localit models so far the logo doll better model Mickey Rimla locally a Velmitia not Alma web but Google Ronald of the fan who model Gemini Nano. Let's call yes your ot code let's letter game letter Kenny s or Poma blame after I p I b born texture mister of the name, the I well a lot more's local it Matti Nadine min the lamada the fun we should the shamid the game come one left him Russia sposa left call that ms as a mati pe gil Fink.
Speaker 3: Gill Paul if name name.
Speaker 4: Them name plus minus mister per web component a p I missus mash not frame wor kim.
Speaker 3: As have like a job now the who van and if the London.
Speaker 4: Gil Matto as le Michell mkil and Gil think the manual sum and it's Mike social name but whom she name g D E Google Developer expert technology Internet web technology is g D the talk about my Google to finished monation name a t m V pasion Microsoft social name. The gun can talk about Microsoft and a second but Michael Soft teams m A actually have the boxes the back had and Liotman culture had the matric, so any freelance to Misch. However, PA called cutting edge bt web.
Speaker 2: Web because it has a kim barretsu lam gavat my I course the illula.
Speaker 3: As mcne but mac a I that the funny that makes sense?
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, the yes concept you on device A im on device A I march to Califonia. She's a model londol embedded the eyes tom var and the chip limb to model there on device web I has a from the al web in my I shelot cloud I sto whole or you in them shell but al Man not tell and it is what co man lots less shoe cloudy. I man the locality sleeve and said that very locality just again more deal with again.
Speaker 3: You know o ca like.
Speaker 2: Have a concept as a que lomd man and he has over the pamlic and behagging faces. Is also spaces. She has a better call me and model model.
Speaker 4: And as she moves were assembly comment in my hotel. But the fun I am the Mamas mcgam vend mcdollims, Google, Jimmy and I model, but the fun feature flags had that very much ben Well, but man feature flag canal GAM Microsoft, be Model, Microsoft joev V the funam vendor maim it it was a PM had a shim the fun she rims standard is a more as Web component a p I can commented lavon the m old the like the fun modelius vimly but of the fun was simple Lot round trip La Serve had a game ad model chev locally the any round trip in Seville Any that's so sot pull Lot like business logic called savim but actually but client the liability to the varmever shout gaining the film Michelle Privacy Michele by Claude, d Claude, Him and Shelott Claude A Cloudy I Tropic, the cloud Sand Tropica, Conversation Hotel, the Hotel Agla Internet, the him a who the even in Michello models came but to have the fun the loyal holy local it as an holy lot private. The Blea is born in the bla come talken m I my near model Chevy, but of the funny or him model model cip GeV users below ban and the lo casse Avus again mod La vos, a lotta token lets more exponential man kVA, a lot of MCD, mim ca film to MODELI macdolim a mode Manny and no social offline lotta mid the named Tamber, flying Mahams named sakevety Soil then seem as Shuma com the WiFi ravet but often key if Nia dine Hotel model actually boom an attack Mars and its models, Chevy local It gill to vants, but its then Starling or any locality Javila, Glicia, bets, brim Dollar or whatever com on as as a loved so MODELI vas Vertilla or Lama Lena, Applicatio Bridiot, Pricato, Webby hold lot, gam local It the Gamla hub in the offline online.
Speaker 2: A promise a features They that's a model inm Localela.
Speaker 3: Car that.
Speaker 4: Olama the insight, but that the fun so does they look back made of Applicati, WEBBITELEI Dutch the Chevy It's lee shoe, but bet h t t p vhole has a Machev's much as a dine so shell server Okay, the broad check named the Beryl Gemini and the client oriented the much of the fun kenlaam small language models mam lemmi Lama.
Speaker 3: Valle and.
Speaker 4: She wrote the funny a p I movement, Yes Loto with the cabell out of the box came Webb.
Speaker 3: She shoan, I got all the better is the embedded web.
Speaker 2: Mister manland sky wou the never less like ben Lo Gamba Android would like better funny mab defand ma and she Kulan.
Speaker 3: Plus minus mister meshbo Da named better LISTA. She wrote.
Speaker 4: Malt hybrid applications Ken holy not I called who in the locality the online.
Speaker 2: As Montreal connects the hotel details my models them.
Speaker 3: With the.
Speaker 4: Marm GP movement modelim model locally your net GPU, the gum in chip chiple I embedded the chip as gum we have it and um holy not the roots of all the diny roots can bet.
Speaker 3: Model model.
Speaker 4: Nefis call me an not model. She will commin at varium mister mime stu ma google a song and ma task a p I a p I specific charl model. She will Michelle summariz a p I or translator a p I or language detection a p I call a p I my slambe webb dev charlot a p shooting around prompt I p I the A p I is a good okay as a Tata window Yellow Language translator as actually and language does translator, Yellow funk session create session mule a translator, the as anet mecabeletta or b act as the conversation in my a I Holish translate function or language detector as the yellow ob language detector. She yellow funk session cat created similar lot's more be called call color a p I mail Fund conversation. The fund detect shared that lazily mass and okay as she's a lawyermatas k p I mea what's up? The yes come a p M Marty Language detection Marty summarized proof reader, the Varimo reader or m okay a p I when yes holdel in the bard a p she Google has fu she loved him collect mister standard and a similar late model. Their ap is cannot the need the I p I my l a M context shoes specific PLA specific mal model model specific the lo ma the beryl prompt a p I a p verb as the sky is the limit obex language model okayata window and create la vilo initial prompt delil et bo name on to vote, to vote you be text or Jason or whatever any whole like deer. Create the hold model okay, k ficure flag as a model, if stam the if stamash and it's a whole rid okay as any as yes, monitor surely monitoring a model in your read oh ill prompting shutly slow text ministan the as a context, the hotel masha a p I.
Speaker 2: A affairs so that I p I gum mange autot avelgam betis McCom googlem.
Speaker 3: Local lo a lot of models you m lam.
Speaker 4: Modela, lord of alb VARMO, m medotor term m so the cats. It's a sidel cloud, Holo tools, conversation model tools specifish and the alta vil mesa as she left the field tool the lot a field tool model left the field the tool, Okay, she's a model var and a whole oral on local skills okay, context and BLI model letsim the call to law a locally called alabamic ballot a context a cotential of themic Ballott model. Then the American to the holy stamash by God okay stamash, but lame the mate Lama Sefria s the the sala m a p mod okay call the mole called more gimle lam shell Clode Calldri Colm Varin Barca, the agent team called even with the A P I my wai Charlotte, okay, the the bart on on a device a I web thes and the like about it of well you term medam of shot. The Brazilian agent context of the compact is that, yeah, the summarizing merit, I see habits of automatic when hotel the lode.
Speaker 3: Bet and dim the fellow the she racked local but of the cour.
Speaker 4: Laruts okay, but application similar application in a I the oh A p I kilt calls cloud a I sho that in local a I in modeling set the trade off them he breed it in my in my in my actually model BA client model BA server view, Miss actually Lalla cloud a Lemon has it lolepas best round trip the lot talking in the case the Lola the Lola limited private scally. Then if Modela local.
Speaker 3: Locally has any reason, Miss cran.
Speaker 4: Louis Guardian imagine promp Mcaffe Chain, pomp Chain Sha Milang Chain back End Beca, the Benetti featuring be alf Rits, Agent Team Maha Claim called agents in web Workers, La cour Them Leish Model, Hotel, Muss Runner Bells, Shrimp Lot, Michelle Men men in the Midi, the Laso as Shoe, Madame the Lord actually okay okay, so harness a home t p I Shirley and on and on, and the mister code Guitar, the Sime starf them t and Ma Miell trom code pre char and lo pea you bagging and baggame when him one smartly she sob we him the money and she name lovely gam Pim the gun a lot in the Motelish location with.
Speaker 3: Le's go on con stand out the.
Speaker 2: Super like initiative, but shot her asks the commune and little Dosans with youth model the Turk Classim she's at translation Albert who out putting, Jason Vell, Mace and letter call me adventure your web Yes as a US symptoms.
Speaker 4: More slats met. It had pump Chain, the Experiment, Charlotte and even carrega Google of well the lobed not that not that virtually I have a shoe mashot harness, the Mahi future, the Lazza's local it the offline specified Michelle Stamets uctually applicatia an say as a shampoo Villotte with verim kell and you and logic is my model model, But clients ide said, should allo inu manice Michelle if lord model model platinum medio ke and Holm prompting prompt hey alca but and retish vanity application numell okay.
Speaker 3: Then for the.
Speaker 4: Sidra and Simmon and solo leveling like like ale maso miche anim makiir your there Michelo the whole that.
Speaker 3: That will but prompt.
Speaker 4: Bublic and she called it Messimo sma show dungeon the s in the and not my mi mi neku dot nekut alcohol that's tam and nidrac the shot for my comment. That's the man your pilp applicat you your tear she lad of mulla m application is the the bo in locally that mot mister what's in application in the audious case and.
Speaker 3: Person that use smell man yet memory of globally applicat web or not give the.
Speaker 2: Actor is the love of com interactor, mister s because Ben Leven as man as a Bell even the lam him, but all became Vala Networks and Cabell com.
Speaker 4: Wool engine, the bank, the man who kime in the wood engine. It's rules the model and hoo claim shoe wool engine.
Speaker 3: She will.
Speaker 4: Inhoa claim fiata us not only feedback lot a Meda called the chat board and.
Speaker 3: Jason him.
Speaker 4: The Holla vi Gam prompt text to Ali Gam Jason Gabell has a Jason him and Desmo conversation at the language model could that create was restrictions Micabel inputting the outputing Hamdel Micabel inputing the output. The greta a p I is the m you know was local textually like there m plica you know limb like the cord the model prom from him called me od Collin m nim in my model as a Malti sky is the limit and blimmas nam must named but ulil m nim in model and it's a locality to happlicuts you to we.
Speaker 2: Gilas off it is Americans to las name the tip le Miche hotel that real if not pioneer Alada.
Speaker 4: As any add not not key had a empericle web m c P the call sum sum damm application, gam agenty okay, eish time Actually at m c P apps Portocolo, you can okay context vels applicats or bet Chetti more claude the g p T gem and I was context chat olimpuol am applicat lamb shehell prompt a p I, the modelium local locally my sky is the limit limit okay, but of the model LOOM or LAMB shell cloud a I, Modelium team as ran the VAU with the tip catan bottom, the context catan A compact is the summarizing shell A context team feature with the odd communist bass Kim Love Adam Lari. It's agent team. Any agent team met the blam local okay, as as Zeta Honey hybrid applications pat bred Web, Modelium locally, webbe mcbill gammy McLoud, the a I locally, the privacy, the offline, the complex and in cloud, the I web Madrill Love. Look look if you need my web m c P, m c p up styles, the a I locally, the model.
Speaker 2: Of the fun can the fellow that's why it's so nature and var can frame kim next yes, the vermus you know mavimbt Hagen functionalut Be actually from call de Termini still fam model we call me in their life, featuring with Loue Model, Olbet alcohol parametrim or le da comun a medicant, the disguise, the limit, the meta Rosia.
Speaker 3: Model, Model localim and model in my.
Speaker 2: Open Sourcing or mister prim g a sub stand OUTI model hassaka us Magni need for Rimland, dash Mo, miss can web as a battle pat and Amazon. To the initiated, gatty you like that, skeptic you us with my shade, my love turning Gasha we met and my super Miss Cren and mister dabam honly Toba Dababa