Speaker 1: Uh, Sid and Friends in the morning entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, shid Hi, Oh.
Speaker 3: God, don't be sorry.
Speaker 4: You kidding me.
Speaker 5: I'm wrapped up in these meetings on peace and I said it's between peace and Sid Rosenberg.
Speaker 2: And I said, let's say Rosenberg.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: So potential fallout over Mayor Mam Donnie's tax the Rich plan, one of his social media videos could be impacting a major redevelopment project in Midtown.
Speaker 8: Andrew Ramos has this story right for Mayor.
Speaker 6: I said I was going to tax the rich.
Speaker 9: It's this sixty second social media video starring Mayor Zorn Mam Donnie that may have jeopardized a multi billion dollar project. Citadel, one of the world's largest hedge fund firms, is spearheading the massive redevelopment of three point fifty Park Avenue in Midtown. As part of the mayor's campaign promise to tax the rich. Mam Donnie took a jab at Citadel founder and CEO Ken Griffin.
Speaker 10: This penthouse we touch on.
Speaker 6: CEO Ken Griffin WoT for two hundred and thirty eight million dollars.
Speaker 3: This Pierre to tear tax is specifically designed for the richest of the rich.
Speaker 9: The city rolled out the ad referencing Governor Hokeles plans for a pied a tier tax, which would target secondary homes worth five million dollars or more. The tax the rich movement has gained steam, with demonstrators filling the lobby of Governor Hokeles Midtown office Thursday when he were taken into custody. Now, in a company wide email to Citadel employees obtained by CBS News New York Chief operating Officer Gerald Beeson said this about the Mayor, it is shameful that he used Ken's name as the example of those who supposedly aren't carrying their fair share of the burdens associated with New York City's often costly and wasteful spending. Beeson went on to outline contributions by Citadel team members over the years in in two point three billion dollars in city and state taxes, also highlighting that the three point fifty Park Avenue redevelopment is set to create six thousand construction jobs and more than fifteen thousand permanent jobs in Midtown.
Speaker 3: Political analyst J. C.
Speaker 6: Polanco, what are you doing?
Speaker 11: Campaign's over your mayor act like it.
Speaker 9: It's just going to push some further to Florida, to Texas where so.
Speaker 3: Many of them are taking their companies.
Speaker 9: As of now, it's unclear if Citadel will indeed be pulling out of this project now.
Speaker 3: We did reach out to the.
Speaker 9: Mayor's office earlier to get a response about this situation.
Speaker 3: We did not here back.
Speaker 12: With the nation in its second year of a measles outbreak seventeen hundred cases and counting this year alone, lawmakers on both sides of the aisle pummeled HHS Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Junior with questions about the spread and the vaccine that can stop it.
Speaker 13: Can you please tell us here today what you're going to do to reduce the number of me cases and improve the MMR vaccine vaccination rate.
Speaker 6: Improve the MMR.
Speaker 3: We promote the MMR.
Speaker 14: We advise every child to get the MMR.
Speaker 15: This summer, we're hosting the World Cup and celebrating America's two hundred and fiftieth birthday. Tourists from all over the world will come to the United States. Unfortunately, some of them will bring vaccine preventable diseases like measles and Unfortunately, our measles immunization rates have fallen, which means that this increases the risk risk of a measles outbreak in the US. What steps is AJS taking to address the outbreaks that may arise from the World Cup and the folks coming here, mister Chairman.
Speaker 14: We've done better at controlling the measles outbreak than any country in the world. This is a global outbreak. It started before I came to office. Most of eight eighty percent of children effect that are over five years old, which means their decision not to back vaccinate predated my appointment. We have limited that last year to twenty two hundred kys is. Mexico had three times that much with one third of our population. Canada had double that much with one eighth of our population year about one hundred and twenty seven thousand cases the year before. We have a global pandemic. Has nothing to do with me. I wasn't in any of those countries. We should not be compared to have a better job at limiting it in any country in the world. And you can talk to governorment Master about that and Governor Abbot about the health.
Speaker 3: That we've given them.
Speaker 14: In Texas, we know how to control the outbreaks.
Speaker 15: The question was what steps has the administration taken to track the diseases that would come in potentially through these You were pointing out that other countries have outbreaks, which increases the likelihood they will bring that here. And our immunization rates have fallen below ninety five percent.
Speaker 16: So Springsteen is out on a tour, a Land of Hope and Dreams tour. And here's what he opens with.
Speaker 17: The Mighty E Street Bands here tonight to call upon the righteous.
Speaker 6: Power of hor of music, of rocket.
Speaker 3: Role and dangerous times.
Speaker 17: We are here in celebration and in defense of our American ideas, democracy, our constitution, our sacred America, promise the America, the America that I love, the American that I've written about for fifty years, and it's been a beacon.
Speaker 9: Of hope and liberty around the world.
Speaker 18: The strongly in the.
Speaker 17: Hands of a corrupt, incommant racist works a treat this administration.
Speaker 6: Boring.
Speaker 16: And he couldn't back it up. He couldn't back it up. Springsteen could not back up. If Springsteen sat here for one of our long form will do It Live podcasts, I can guarantee you it would not be a pleasant experience for Bruce Springsteen because he couldn't answer the questions because he doesn't know what he's talking about. But what he does know, it's how to make money. So a local Jersey newspaper tracked down what Springsteen is charging for his top tickets in this Land of Hope and Dreams tour ready in New Jersey, which just happened a couple of days ago. Springsteen charged twenty nine hundred bucks for top New York City twenty eight hundred, DC where I am now eighteen hundred, Chicago twelve hundred. In addition, Springsteen is selling no King's flags in the concourse of the stadiums or the arenas. So Bru's making big bucket off this big buff.
Speaker 2: Off de scent.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 16: I looked around and and maybe he's given some of this money to charity, but we can't find it, and that means it goes in Bruce's pocket. Isn't there something a little taw to you about that?
Speaker 3: I think there is?
Speaker 6: Get it?
Speaker 19: Income fire.
Speaker 3: Hawks take the lead.
Speaker 20: Off pensively, and Dyson Daniels has been the best.
Speaker 6: Defender on Brunson.
Speaker 3: The Hawks stole one in Game two it's down to the wire here and game for seven seconds left.
Speaker 21: Clunch him of the ball, crouching, makes it move, crouching off the baseline, He's gotta.
Speaker 6: Chuck it down the holder. Atlanta takes a too long lead in the series.
Speaker 22: The reality of it is, and I told them this, it's a seven game series for a reason. You know, stuff's gonna happen. There are plenty of teams have been down one too, you know. Should I even think Oklahoma City was down one to last year and they end up winning winning it. So I'm not saying we're gonna win it or anything like that. But the reality of it is, it's seven games, and you take one game at a time. Each game is its own entity. And that's what I told the group. Now, this should stink because we gave ourselves a chance knowing that we didn't play our best basketball. So it should stink. But we need to feel it and get ready to be locked in for the next game, which we will be. Okay the interview, As you said, offensive line is still work in progress.
Speaker 18: What does this do for your work in progress?
Speaker 23: It advances it. You know, we'll have to finish it off of practice, you know, for the next couple of weeks and put it all together. But it's it makes us a lot more stout. It's it's two picks that strengthen us down in the middle, down the middle of our offense, down the middle of our defense. I mean, these are two, These are great players. These are two top five players in this draft. In our opinion, you couldn't do any better. I think Joe probably ran about a zillion mocks.
Speaker 24: It's maybe.
Speaker 23: Number, but maybe there was a couple of million, and this one didn't come up. This was not one that was really anticipated, and that just shows you that, you know, reality is stranger.
Speaker 15: It's fixing the stranger, the reality that's strange.
Speaker 23: This is this is exciting. This is not expected. This is something that's really a great, a great opportunity for us.
Speaker 3: I love this song.
Speaker 6: Electric Blue. Blue. Blue is the big color. Sitting friends in the morning today. The very last piece you heard in that open was the head coach of Big Blue, the football Giants. Blue. That's going to be our color today, even though of course blue represents the disgraced democrats. I'm wearing a red sport jacket toevery I'm wearing blue pants, so I guess I'm playing for both teams, but blue will be the color today. Blue is the color of the Knicks. What a nightmare that was last night. At the end, blue was the color of the Mets. I've got news about Met owner Steve Cohen. The Mets have now won two straight. Don't look now, but they went from a twelve game losing street to the best team in baseball. I guess, I don't know. It is six fourteen on your Friday morning, back on your favorite talk show, Sitting Friends in the morning here in New York, three fourteen am for our listeners listening right now in Los Angeles, and of course one fourteen pm it's lunchtime in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. And we got a big show coming up today, like seven amazing guests and all at different topics from talking about Blue the cops, right, we know how much attention we pay the cops on this show. I was not there yesterday, but I'm assuming that Scott Monroe's rally on the steps of City Hall for the DEA yesterday went well. So we have a guy coming in who's been on the show a couple of times before. It dates back a couple of years through my friend Jen Kerns. His name is Randy Sutton, and Randy's out there in Las Vegas. He's a retired police lieutenant, but he founded the Wounded Blue Talking about Blue there we go, which improves lives of injured and disabled l eos through support, education, assistance, and legislation. So Randy Sutton wakes up every day trying to figure out how to make an injured cops life better.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cool, right, No, sounds great?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So he's also they have a car and this one I haven't figured out exactly what the connection is, but they drove this NASCAR from the West coast all the way here. So at seven o'clock this morning, when Randy Sutton comes on the air, parked outside our studios is going to be a legitimate NASCAR which is going to go from here, I believe to Talladega. Well how about that?
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool?
Speaker 6: Yes, So Randy's coming, Gen's coming, and the actual NASCAR is going to be outside. We're also going to talk to O'Brian Kilmead. This one is also interesting. Her name is Blair White, and Blair is a very famous conservative transgender. Blair is one of those folks kind of like Caitlin Jenner that is not for all the rules that the left, that the Democrats want to make the transgenders. I don't know if Blair has buyers from and now that she is a girl, if she actually has a morse about that decision. I don't know that. But she seems to be on the side of parental rights, you know, no surgeries for minors. And she has been speaking at all these major events. She's on television all the time, and she's gonna be at the met Gala later on tonight, which I've been invited to, and they're gonna give me an a war tonight. My friend chrish Alenzo, who does a great job with the Mets, the Metropolitan Club on the Upper East Side, and I've been to her events many many times and honored many many times. Tonight's the big one. It's the annual gala, and Johnny Tobacco is gonna host it. JT. He'll do a great job, and a whole bunch of folks are going to be honored, from my friend Randy Fine, the amazing Florida Congressman, to our friend the lovely Emily Austin, to Rudy Giuliati Mayor Rudy back in the city tonight. He's getting a bigger ward at this event and they have an award from me, but the issue is I can't make it. We have a birthday dinner and weekend set up that Danielle, my beautiful wife Danielle set up weeks ago, which has us staying in the city, going to Sammy's Romanian later on tonight, a big surprise for me tomorrow. So I don't have any free time to go to the met Gallaton night, but Blair White will be there and she'll be in studio with my friend Adam Weiss. Coming up in the seven o'clock hour. Kat McFarland, she's got the latest on the war. We'll talk to Scott Lobato, the great Defense Attorney, Joseph Tacopina, and the ESPN and really independent superstar at this point, the Great stephen A. Smith. That's a pretty good guest list, hun On, Yeah, that's pretty good, Yeah, pretty diverse. We'll discuss a whole bunch of stuff like you're heard in the open. I mean, you heard the knicks in the open, you heard the giants in the open, you heard about this Ken Griffin story. That's the one for me that I think is the biggest story the day. Here you've got Ken Griffin, who by all accounts is a wonderful guy. I don't know him right, He's in that same category as our great boss. We love him. John Katzmathid's Bill Ackman, that group of multi multi billionaires, and Ken wants to do this big project not far from here at three point fifty Park Avenue, a project that would include six thousand construction jobs, fifteen thousand jobs around the city, and a ton of money in the billions. I believe, manme me, the millions that would go to the city. Ken bought his second apartment or second home for just under three hundred million dollars. That's a pretty swanky place now, just under three hundred million here in New York City and only in New York City or at least Blue cities across America. Because Ken Griffin, God bless him, the CEO of Citadel has worked very very, very very hard, and because Ken Griffin is now enjoying the fruits of his labor, and because Ken Grippin decided to buy here in New York, not Palm beach, not Myrtle Beach, No here in New York because of all those things. According to Mamdannie and kel get ready for this now, bolks, get ready. Ken Griffin is a criminal. He's a criminal because what do you do to criminals. You punish criminals. Now, he may not go to jail, Ken Griffin, but he's being punished. I mean, the rich, rich, rich, rich, rich people in this city already pay the majority of taxes. The numbers keep changing in terms of percentage, but they pay the majority of taxes. Well, that ain't good enough from mister Mamdanie, who's a millionaire himself, or Governor Hokel who's a millionaire herself. So Ken Griffin one of our treasures. I'm proud of the billionaires in New York City. I know how hard it is just to make a decent living. I don't make a great living.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm being honest. I don't. Hopefully that's gonna change very very soon. It needs to. But I'm proud of the guys that do make I'm I'm not jealous, I'm not angry. I'm proud of them. I'm proud of John Katzimatitis I'm proud of Ken Griffin, I'm proud of Bill Ackman, and I love the fact that they put a lot of their money back into our city and the city which is already I know the exact number, what the deficit is. It's in the billions. We are dying here. So why would this asshole mayor? That's what I called him, printed Katie Honing, come on now, go ahead, Chris Somemrfel put in Politico, I called him an a hole. Why would this mayor in a city that is believe eating money? We got no money, We got nothing. I mean, we have enough money to have a ticket tape parade for autumns too, which is ridiculous. The fact they're even considering that is a joke. And I love the astronauts. I love what we did, and God bless those people. We don't got a pot to pissing. We're gonna make a ticket tape parade for a bunch of astronauts. I mean, how stupid is this city? Now?
Speaker 3: The mayor is gonna take.
Speaker 6: The people that pay the taxes, that put the money back in the system city and state here in New York, that bring jobs to New York City and he's gonna make fun of them in a sixty second video online and expect Ken Grippin to watch laugh. Did Mayor Mom Donny think Ken Griffin was gonna get a chuckle out of it? Well, he doesn't care. Just get out of here, Kenny, take your money and your jobs and all that good stuff, and go to Palm Beach.
Speaker 3: We don't want you here. We don't want you, we don't need you.
Speaker 6: We're doing so.
Speaker 3: Well in New York.
Speaker 6: I mean, what is this male? What is the what is the strategy? What is the thought process behind the mayor publicly humiliating a guy that has given his blood, sweat, peers and money to New York City? You tell me, no, what is it?
Speaker 3: Well, if you haven't seen this video, I saw it.
Speaker 25: So I just want to explain for people who did Mayor Mom Donnie put out the sixty second video where he's standing in front of Ken Griffin's home. He's the CEO of this hedge fund, and he's like basically putting his hands together saying we're going to get his money because of this tax on Pierre Deterere's and he goes after Ken Griffin.
Speaker 3: Now, Ken Griffin's in the middle.
Speaker 25: Of negotiating this project that will bring six billion dollars into Middewn Manhattan, And so then Ken Griffin, of course, the video gets back to him and he said, wait a minute, I could build this thing anywhere.
Speaker 3: I don't need to do it in New York City.
Speaker 25: And they even put an email out yesterday to a city company wide email to employees saying that it's shameful the mayor used Ken's name as an example of those who haven't been carrying their weight in the cities.
Speaker 3: That's total nonsense.
Speaker 6: Well there is. I mean, you know, listen, the way he's thinking is dangerous and Unamerican and stupid. To begin with, Mony just says billionaires are millionaires. That's bad enough, right courtis you like that too, But when you start to actually include people's names, that's downright humiliating. If I was Ken Griffin, I'd be out of here tomorrow, I really would. And I keep saying the same thing over and over again. I was the first to say it. We played the audio yesterday with Josh Hammer and Larry Trump when LARRT. Trump endorsed me for mayor in twenty nine, and her father in law is going to be coming back with the same endorsement soon. Trust me, I'm not even kidding. I'm being serious. But I said on this show weeks ago because I am in recovery, recovering adding and I know that the addict never really has a chance of getting better until the addict, most of the time, hits rock bottom. And now people's rock bottoms are different. They will tell you that if you continue to drink or drug or gamble, whatever you do, that there are three things waiting for you, prison, insanity, or death. None of those are great nome other people's rock bottoms. Maybe they lose their family, they lose their jobs. It's it's different for different people. But when the addict hits rock bottom and says I'm powerless and then asks a higher power could be God, doesn't have to be for help. That's when the addict is on the road to recovery. But the addict has to hit its knees, his or her and hit rock bottom before they can start to enjoy any real recovery. That's what New York needs to be and that's exactly what this mayor is doing. When you use millions, a guy like Ken Griffin, who is in the midst of negotiating a project for six billion dollars in this city, which is just bleeding money. You are eventually going to bring New York to its knees, and that's what we need. I know it sounds nuts because I live here, right. I live in Queens, but I work in Manhattan. My beautiful wife works here in Manhattan. My amazing son goes to school in Manhattan. Ava works for author I Donna in Manhattan. We're all here. We're all here. I can't stand walking the streets every day, every day and people will tell you, no, it's not that bad. They're lying. Junkie after junkie kicking on the train. There's not one car I've been on, and I don't know how long when there's not. Some just disgusting. If it's not a junkie, it's a homeless person. God bless them who made all over themselves peepy and duty. It stinks half naked people all It's just the city is growth. Anybody who tells you different is lying, okay, and it's gonna get worse, And unfortunately that has to be the case. We have to really hope that this guy, Mom, Donnie destroys whatever is left. Look, we had twelve years of bad leadership eight or Bill Deblasio, he may have been the worst ever. This guy's gonna be worse, and not exactly a ban of four years for Eric Adams. I know he feels good about himself these days, but three of those four years he sucked to. So we've got twelve years of pretty lackluster, if not terrible leadership. Here comes this clown and it's gonna get worse. And it needs to get worse because maybe then in twenty twenty nine New Yorkers will wake up. I doubt it, because New Yorkers, I believe, are either stupid or they enjoy the pain. I don't know. I can't figure it out. I can't figure out when New Yorkers continue to vote people into office that harm us, that allow criminals to walk the streets, allow people to raise taxes so the successful leave. Besides the ninety thousand other things, which include religious freedoms, Jewish people can't walk the streets. That's right, Persians are mine. There's no islamophobia. Jewish people can't walk the streets, and New Yorkers just keep coming back for more. So we'll hit on these, we'll hit rock bottom. Maybe Ken Grippin leaves. Maybe John Katzermatidi spends more time in those beautiful buildings in Saint Petersburg. Maybe Bill Lackman decides, you know what, I'm out of here. I don't know. I don't know, but I know this that there's no way, there's no way that we can continue to do this. We can't do it. You know, I can't even say this. Suzanne Miller was on this show last week. She does a great job, big real estate person here in New York. Sheit's got the Miller Report podcast here at ABC, and she talked to about this. Pierre de Tier, Is that how you say.
Speaker 3: It, Pieta Tar?
Speaker 6: Whatever, I'm from Brooklyn, not from France. Jesus Christ. Can we get something that says New York and not Paris.
Speaker 3: He's called second home? Say it again, pied Tar.
Speaker 6: Right now, that's Hochel's deal, of course, but it's not Hocal's deal. It's Hoche's deal, but it's really not because everybody knows that even though it's hard Deel, she's the governor, that the person that runs this state, which is not supposed to be because the mayor usually runs the city is mam Donni. So Hochel just had to figure out something to make Mam Donnie happy. And that's why you got this second home tax, which is called what again, yeah a tear? Yeah not so. My advice to Ken Griffin is get the hell out of here, shove it up Mamdanni and Hokal's ass, and pray for the rest of us that we somehow make it through the next three plus years. You like that suggestion, though.
Speaker 25: Well, no, I don't want them to leave. I mean, this is jobs and money for the city that they desperately need.
Speaker 3: So what he needs to go smooth it over? He ain't s more to get over.
Speaker 25: I mean, you know, it's almost like he's still running for mayor when he puts these well that's what.
Speaker 6: That person said. They said, you've already won. Now act like a mayor, right, all the crazy stuff you said, and you've won. Now act like a mayor.
Speaker 25: I mean to stand in front of ace of a home of somebody who lives in New York City and create this video. That's what worked on the campaign.
Speaker 3: Trill. That's great.
Speaker 25: It worked for me one mayor because he was so good on social media. But your mayor now, so you don't need to do those videos anymore. But he apparently still doing them.
Speaker 6: And he was just on Meet the Press with Kristen Walker last Sunday five days ago, courtesy of NBC, and he doubled down on everything. She asked him plat out, what about socialism? I've never been more confident that socialism is the way to go. You know we said that, right, Yeah, he doubled down on everything. He thinks he's doing a great job. He doesn't care who he offends. Who he pisses off doesn't matter whether it's Ken Griffin or Sid Rosenberg or a rabbi, It doesn't matter to him. He's got his ideologies, his philosophies, his policies, and damn be New York for anybody who gets in his way. So you people out there that are nice to him and tell me he's he's got a nice smile, and he's charming, and he went to a good school. He's a smart guy. Shove it up your ass, Shove it right up there.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: He is a dangerous, dangerous, bad guy. He's an't that cop too. I don't know how anybody who's pro cop can tell me that he's a nice guy. This guy couldn't care less if cops died in the streets. So every day's a different story every day with this mayor. It's only been three plus months, it feels like three years, because every day is a different story about how, somehow or some way he is screwing the good people of New York.
Speaker 3: It's every day. No, no, every day, I feel like it is.
Speaker 25: We have a story at least a couple of times a week anyway, Just ridiculous.
Speaker 6: So again, Ken Griffin, to yourself a favor. Get out of here and John go down to Saint Petersburg and no, do a new deal first, of course, but then you can go and Bill Lackman. I don't know what Bill. I guess he has a place in mar Lago. I don't know. Yeah, he's only worth about ten billions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they have a lot of places.
Speaker 6: Not just they got a lot of places. They're criminals, they are bad people. They have second homes. Oh my god, they've actually made it. They can buy your second home. And I'm looking as I'm saying all this, I'm looking at this idiotch osay on television who was arrested at this d theft rally in Brooklyn and Betstye a couple of days ago. And I can't stand this guy. And guess who was very very quick, very quick to defend chi Osay a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: I'm donnie.
Speaker 6: He never gets it right. You know, he's got to visit purpose in the hospital, not cops, gone down to Rikers Island, hang out with the criminals, not cops. I just can't figure out what this guy is done right. I asked the same question every single day, and no one has been able to answer it other than well, he's great with the kids.
Speaker 3: The childcare.
Speaker 6: How cute was that when he's sang the wheels on the bus go round and round with Barack Obama? Cute cute? I wanted to kill myself. That was vomit inducing. That was awful. But uh okay, childcare. He seems to be on top of that. Free childcare.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I met my wife in college. Actually I didn't. I met her at Captain Walters, but we took a class together in college economics. We had an Australian professor. He was really good. He died from a brain too many years later, but I remember half drunk out the night before, on a Friday morning, many many years ago, thirty plus, sitting in the economics class. And the first thing that the professor said to us and Danielle was sitting about five seats away. Who knew that nearly thirty four years later we'd still be married or getting married. And he said, folks, I'm going to tell you this right now, there is no such thing as a free lunch. And I said to myself, what are you talking about? My friend Vinnie want me lunch yesterday? It was free, But I think he meant on a larger scale, there's nothing free. So when Mamdani promises free this and free that to some of these young idiots had voted him in because he was voted in fair and square. There was no Muslim block. They weren't flying in radical Muslims from around the world. He won fair and square. He got this New York crowd in a tizzy. Told you this story many times. I take the ferry home every day. That vote, as Lewis can attach to, is packed with kids from Brooklyn, from Williamsburg, from the city, all young kids and me, I'm a radio guy. So if you sit next to me. I tend to interview you. I just do. And I remember last summer asking all these kids how you're gonna vote? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. I didn't say Curtis, couldn't care less. They didn't say Cuomo, they didn't say Eric Adams when he was still in the race. Almost every one of them, in fact, every one of them was enthusiastic in talking about mom Donnie because he promised him pre stop.
Speaker 3: And I don't like the Jews.
Speaker 6: I love that, But there's nothing free because for those dopey kids in Williamsburg that think they're getting something for free, which he's already lied about. Last I checked, the buses ain't free. Are they known what exactly has been free so far that he promised?
Speaker 20: Uh?
Speaker 6: Nothing zero? But if it does happen, it's not free. Somebody's got to pay for it, and it comes in the way of taxes. And who are the people that pay for that? People like me and I don't make a billion dollars. So excuse me for hating this mayor. I can't think of one thing he's done. He's a hateful, he can't stand Jews, he doesn't like Christians, he wasn't there. When Archbishop Hicks was installed at Saint Patrick's Cathedral, he was not there. He has no issue making sure that you can't celebrate your kid's birthday in a park because he refuses to add police in and around the time of the World Cup. But there were no issues with every Ramadan event that happened in this city for a damn month. Is that not correct?
Speaker 3: Known that is accurate.
Speaker 6: But I'm supposed to warm up to this guy. You got, come on, said give him a chance. He won. I don't care if he won. Why Because I'm surrounded by morons. I'm the voice of reason in this city, in this state. Some days I feel like I'm the only one. I know I'm not, But some days I feel like I'm the only one I would even consider running for public office. It's a disaster. Disaster, it's a major pay cut, first of all. On top of that, they go out of their way the competition to ruin your life. They really don't. They go out of the way to ruin your life. And you gotta deal with these idiots in the city council. They don want to deal with that. Twenty four progressive lunatics in the city council. How's that gonna go for me? I don't have a lot of patience. How's that gonna go for me? When chi Osay comes up and says something to me?
Speaker 3: How's that gonna go? Or these lawmakers?
Speaker 6: If I've got to go to Albany and deal with people like Andrea Stewart cousins or call hasty, how's that gonna go?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Not so great?
Speaker 3: No, well I would.
Speaker 6: He even consider doing something like this? Because we are ft and not in a good way. No, it's Friday night, We're aft. This guy is the most dangerous politician in my lifetime. Well, how about that. That's a big statement. I just turned fifty nine on Sunday. He's the most dangerous politician in my lifetime. And the Knicks are down two games to one. Now what?
Speaker 25: No, it's all downhill man. The Knicks down to to one. Next games in Atlanta.
Speaker 6: Did you watch last night's game?
Speaker 3: You know, I fell asleep, but I could you know see in the first half they.
Speaker 25: Weren't gonna wind right. Some's missing there. I can't figure out exactly what.
Speaker 6: A great team.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's it. The bottom line is they're not a great team. That's the bottom line. So she should be blowing out the Hawks. It shouldn't be close.
Speaker 6: They shouldn't be blowing out anybody. Okay, they're not that good. So they'll limp their way past Atlanta and then they will get hammered by Boston in the second round. That'll be it. I'll tell you who the happiest guy in the world is today, Tom Thibodeau, Remember him, Yeah, that port Bystard coached the Knicks. They got better every year. The last year he coached the Knicks, he was two games away from the NBA Finals and they fired him to bring in Mike Brown. And Mike Brown comes in and they're already losing in the first round to an inferior basketball team. So somewhere Tom Tibdoe's going, how's that going for you, mister dole in, mister what's his name again, the former agent who runs a Knicks Leon Rose, how's that going for you? It fired me for Mike Brown. Brown is struggling round one against the Hawks. I had this team literally a pubic hair away from the NBA Finals. Nobody's happier than Tom Tibbodeaux this morning. You know, Helladia, that's what people do. No, no, no, I want their knicks to win. I coached here. I love New York, I love the Gordon. I want them to win.
Speaker 3: No, you don't.
Speaker 6: You want them to lose every damn game so they can rule that decision that they got rid of you. That's being honest. It's like a radio host. Nobody wants somebody to sit in and get better ratings or no. The fact that when I'm not here the ratings suck. Love it. You know, you don't want somebody else to succeed. Nobody does.
Speaker 19: Morrissey has a song called we hate it when our friends become success.
Speaker 6: Of course, and everybody it's true. But I mean I have friends and I love I'm okay with it. No, you just admitted it.
Speaker 3: You know, even my friends.
Speaker 19: Really there's a tinge that's a little bit amused or happy when uh, you know I would have done that better?
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe, all right, I don't know, especially yeah, I know, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know about that.
Speaker 6: I've got very successful friends. You know, I don't envy them necessarily. I wish sometimes I was in that same position, but I'm not. That's called enving. Yeah, I don't know if you no, But I'm not mad. I'm not like, oh my god, or you know. I will say this in the radio business, and you know I say this all the time. This is nothing new. There's not a lot of talent. There's not a lot of people on the radio, a lot of radio stations, a lot of podcasts, a lot of way to get your audio content all over the world. I don't believe there's a lot of talent in this business. There's a lot of people, there's not a lot of talent. Folks just say the same thing.
Speaker 19: Over and over and over.
Speaker 3: And over and over again.
Speaker 6: Very few people in this business, in my opinion, are compelling, and very few are able to create their own content. We do that, we did that. Don't But I'm serious when people go, you know, Sid's talking about Mom Donnie and the curse. That was brilliant. There's just so much you can say about Iran. People don't want to hear about this straight of horror moves anymore. Trust me, just that they got tired of hearing about that lovely lady, God rest her soul, Nancy got I don't want to hear it. You got to find a way to keep your audience interested. Be different, and we do that every day on this show. We've got great content and we cover everything. We are the most diverse show in the country. How many of the radio hosts, maybe Klay Travis can do it, I'd have until like Clay's very good, but how many the radio hosts in the country. You can sit here and talk with the President of the United States and then break down the Mets in Minnesota, Yankees and Red Sox, Nickson Hawks in the NFL draft like we can't. Nobody Nobody does that, and we're funny. Morning radio needs to be funny. We got yucks. We got the best impressionist and the funniest guy on radio in lu La Fino. And Norman's hilarious. He's a news guy, but he's hilarious, and Justin's retarded. We play great music all there's nothing we don't do on this show. So I do get MBA when I see radio guys or podcasters making a lot more money than I do when they're not better. If you really think Joe Rogan is more talented than I am, you're a moron. You're a moron. Some boar guy sitting there with some stupid comedian going on and on about a bunch of nonsense. Sometimes he's very very compelling. Sometimes he bores a living daylights out of me. I'm never boring, never ever. This guy makes hundreds of millions of dollars hundreds of millions. Am I jealous? Yes, I'm jealous because he's not better. I never care when somebody's better than me, at least in the past, and they made more money, that's fine, you deserve it if you're better. But there's a lot of people in this business who make a lot more money than me and they're not better. And yes, lou that light's a flame under my ass pisses me off. So stop reminding me of that, will you. Jesus, it's Friday. What else is out there? No, No, I'm in a bad mood. Slept it all either out at the Trump National in uh coach Neck last night from my friend Dallex said, Dan, we'll get to that. Bobby Kennedy got grilled yesterday, and dlexa, Dan is a lot like Bobby Kennedy, will get to that. What else is happening though.
Speaker 25: And this is not by far the biggest story of the day, but it's one that everybody's talking about. So This couple's walking their dog in Laurelton Queen's yesterday and they go past this house that has one of those signs that says, don't let your dog relieve itself here.
Speaker 3: You know you've seen those signs, and they.
Speaker 6: Do not pep dooty either. One peep just kills the grass.
Speaker 3: But you see it.
Speaker 25: But when you see those signs, you know, I know I have a dog. I pull my dog away. Well, this couple lets the dog do its business on this front lawn. This is yesterday, and the people inside see that happen, and they see where this couple is going after that happens. So they come rushing out of their house yesterday and they go and pee on the dog owner's lawn.
Speaker 3: Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh, these people are fantastic. Well that starts, and Trump's got to give them the Medal of Freedom or something.
Speaker 25: Well then it just escalated from there. Fight ensues, a knife is pulled out. Three of these people are stats.
Speaker 6: Oh that's not good.
Speaker 3: Okay, they end up in the hospital. They're going to be all be okay, that's.
Speaker 6: Fine, It's okay, not fu until somebody gets stambed.
Speaker 25: But it is one of the number one complaints in the city, of course, is people don't clean up after the dogs.
Speaker 3: And here's an example of that. Yeah, yeah, where was this exactly? A Laurelton Queen.
Speaker 6: Oh that's by that's not far from oh the golf courses. What the hell is that? It's a big area there, Queen's Long Island border may on Long Island, Douglaston. Yeah, it's not close to Douglaston. I forget where Laurel do you know him?
Speaker 3: I think that is right next door.
Speaker 6: There's no idea cities all about community having them exactly. You know, we came home from a wedding Sunday morning, Danielle and I. We stayed in West Orange nice hotel, and we came back and they had us going back. Sunday was the Jersey City Marathon.
Speaker 3: Did you know that?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: You live right there, So they had us go home for some reason through the Holland Tunnel right before the Jersey City Marathon. It took Robert to get home on Sunday morning. So is that a big deal, the Jersey City Marathon.
Speaker 3: I guess it is. They ran by my house.
Speaker 6: So did you like go out and give them water, cheer them on, or I didn't try to trip anybody nothing.
Speaker 19: I saw.
Speaker 6: Where's Laurelton Exactly.
Speaker 19: Where the Belt Parkway starts to turn into the Cross Island.
Speaker 6: Oh, I got you, Okay, like Francis Lewis Bull Ofvarter on that end.
Speaker 19: Yeah, going towards Belmont, but it's south of Belmont, gotcha?
Speaker 24: All right?
Speaker 6: We got a huge guest list today. We're gonna start with Brian kill Meadies in Houston this morning. The whole the whole crew was there, him and Ainsley and Lawrence Jones. They're doing some type of giveaway. He'll explain it to this of Brian Killmead. He's up next. He's live in Houston, and before it's all said and done, we'll talk to Randy Sutton, Blair White, Adam Weiss, Kate McFarland, Joseph Takapina, Scott Lobato, and stephen A. Smith all that on your Friday edition of Sitting Friends in the Morning. We're gonna kick some ass today, folks.
Speaker 3: I'm in that type of moon.
Speaker 1: Let's go Friday Sit In Friends, SID and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Friday Morning.
Speaker 6: Good Jovis. Everybody, I want to send a happy birthday shout out. This guy's one of the best fans of Sitting Friends in the Morning. He's gone on to become a very good friend of mine. I love the guy, Doctor John Batash. John celebrating a birthday on Sunday. He'll be fifty three. He's a young man. I just turned fifty nine, So happy birthday, John. But on a launder note, He's got these two beautiful twin kids. They were here actually you may remember, in the stage for an anniversary show. Beautiful boy and a girl, and they are turning seventeen this morning. Raphael and Odell Batash. Two great looking kids, Raphael and Odell Batash, both turning seventeen today and their father a great guy, John Batash. He'll be fifty three on Sunday. All right, So we're gonna get to Brian kill Meat. Brian comaed is coming up next on the party edition of Sit and Friends in the Morning.
Speaker 26: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network Friday Morning.
Speaker 6: Always love to catch up with my guy does a tremendous job after me each and every weekday morning at ten am here on seventy seven WABC. Brian Killmead, also of course part of that Box and Friends crew and his own amazing show, My Favorite Show on Box News ten PM Sunday Nights one Nation. Brian coming to us live this morning from Houston. Not because he's there for the Yankee Astro's game tonight, the Yankees taking that six game win streak and two consecutive Sirie sweeps over Kansas City and b Austin to Houston. Not because he's going to the Yankees and Astros game tonight. Why exactly, Brian, are you in Houston, Texas.
Speaker 3: It's on this Friday morning.
Speaker 2: Part of a seventh city tour for year two fifty, Fox and Friends is going to be given away an RV, So we're gonna go to seven different cities, have three finalists. Everyone's gonna get an RBS. Winners are gonna get an rvkey, so we're gonna culminate where they all come to New York City. There's going to only be one key that works, and we're gonna have an RV and the person that gets that car, who starts it up, actually gets the RV. So first stop is Houston and we're all here for it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that sounds so cool. That car starts up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, if that car starts up, it's kind of like a price is Right type of things to see that you're right, right, price is right. So all right, that's exciting. We're getting ready to celebrate two fifty and it's gonna be huge.
Speaker 3: Here in July.
Speaker 6: Of course, it all starts really June fourteenth, which happens to be Flag Day and the President's birthday. With that big UFC match on the law at the White House. We're all excited about that. And by the way, talking about the President, I know that you're going to be heading out to the White House Correspondent's dinner tomorrow night. So I was up when Bill O'Reilly he was talking about it yesterday. First one for Trump. Yeah, he'll be the first one for Trump. He's never done this, he set out the last five. He seems excited about it or not really. How does he see about this big dinner?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think the whole staff is there, the little fandaut I was talking all this four team, the communications team. They've been invited by different networks to go and.
Speaker 11: They have me.
Speaker 2: You know, listen, this is his fifth op opportunity, the first one he's taking. So I just think that he said, I'm going to make the Moses. I'm going to dominate this now. I mean he went from the press just killing him. Every day, they're killing him, but he's I think she, you know, showed his power. He reorganized the whole press room. You know, he talks to them three or four times a day. He calls him out to their face, but there's no grudges kept. So I think that at this point they all understand each other. And I think they're so smart not to get a comedian, remember the one who mocked Huckaby's weight. They just mercilessly go after Republicans instead of being, you know, making fun of the press, which you should be doing. So now you just have this O's I don't know if you know about him, but this is going to be phenomenal. I think they're still debating whether the president should take part in some of his antics. But you know, there's always a risk. You don't want to embarrass the president. But os does he do that? Have you've seen him on the NFL training camps? What he does? He's always featured in hard knocks. So I think that I think that's good idea. Do some entertainment that doesn't polarize.
Speaker 3: Couldn't agree more.
Speaker 6: I think it was Seth Meyers who was hosting that dinner when Trump first won, and President Trump was like, back in twenty seventeen, No thanks, I want to get to mom, Dottie. It's I mentioned this a little while ago when I started the show. I did get a phone call yesterday from the owner of the New York Mets, and we had a great conversation on gonna share all the details. But Steve Cohen and I talked for about fifteen minutes. In fact, I'll be going to the met Yankee game on May fifteenth with Bill O'Reilly and Cohen invited me to sit in the suite with him. He wants to establish, in his words, a great relationship with me. He wants to talk to me. He's interested. He does believe I speak on behalf of a lot of New Yorkers. So that was great with Steve Cohen, but he did say that, hey, the fact is the mayor in this city happens to be a very big met ban which is true. He is can't stand Mam Donnie, but he is a met band. But with that said, what a day for Mam Donnie yesterday. It does look like some of the people on his side are starting to turn against him. And the story you sent me last night about Ken Griffin, this is exactly why above and beyond the Jewish stop and all that the cop stuff, this is exactly why people are leaving New York and smart people can't stand this guy when he starts to make people like Ken Griffin and their second homes all of a sudden something criminal.
Speaker 3: Brian gilmead here on the State of New York.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I just love this article, this story, because it's everything that's wrong with the squad, the socialists, the Bernie Sanders, all these billionaires got to pay their fair share. The top twenty five percent play eighty four percent of all the taxes. Oh that's not enough. So Ken Griffin says, I cannot believe you featured me on your stupid video. And he says, listen, I have two hundred and thirty eight million dollar penhouse. I bought it in New York. I pay huge taxes on it, and I'm considering he's considering a Manhattan tower project. He asked me to be six billion dollars. So it's going to bring thousands of job jobs to the city. And of course those people need housing, don't they And those these people go out to dinner. So this is the e the thing that Florida gets in Texas gets. I want. I'll give Ken Griffin an incentive to come to my city because he will use his money to grow the city. And my goodness, if you make a profit when you come, that's great. And he's saying I might not my six billion dollar projects in New York City. You just mocked me. And what is wrong with getting a huge penhouse and not using it every day? I mean, since when is that criminal? So I just thought when he came out and said a lot of rich people are embarrassed. They're afraid for people to say, you know, I'm a billionaire. You know, except for the Trump attitude, Well listen, I worked hard. This is me. Most don't want their wealth being brought up. So when you sit in front of his apartment and mock him, he's going to turn around and go, look, this is what what this is. I would be in your city if it was more affordable. Now you're mocking me, I might not bring six billion dollars. And this is the same guy with a five point four billion dollar deficit and it blown a hole in his budget. So at one point did the doors closed it? And as he say, what did I do? I have to turn this narrative around or I am going to fail. Do you think he says that?
Speaker 3: I don't. I think he'd rather blow up and fail.
Speaker 6: He was just on with kristin Welcome Meet the Press courtesy of NBC on Sunday. He was saying, you know what, socialism I believe now more than ever is the right way to go, and my policies I believe now more than ever is the right.
Speaker 3: Way to go.
Speaker 6: So I think he'd rather see the city burn and go down in flames and fail then actually do something about it. Because don't forget, even if he fails, odds are unless I run.
Speaker 3: Odds are all seriousness.
Speaker 6: He's gonna win again anyway, because New York votes for people for some reason who want to destroy this city.
Speaker 3: It is Friday.
Speaker 6: We are now just two days away from the Big One, one Nation, ten pm every Sunday night on Box News. Great show. I love it, my favorite. What are we looking at Brian kill me two days from now on One Nation.
Speaker 2: Well, the last time the Republicans were on a roll, they were able to the flat on their back. The guy that helped turn it around his rights previous DRNC. They won state houses, and they went back to House, and they went back to Senate, and then then they got back to presidency and now and they were buried in debt. Thanks to Michael Steele and Member Mitt Romney, they were on their back. So I'm gonna have him as my lead guest to say, six months left, where do you go from here? With a war going on and everything else. He knows Trump better than anybody else. Running's previous is going to be with us. Got to get the branded. California Post is like the New York Post. I got the editor on they had the huge debates out in California. Get to the Eric Swalwell stuff. I want to talk about who's coming in front, why everyone's leaving that state with the editor of the California Post, Jamie Lissow is going to be with us too. Peter Schweitzer is going to be with us, talking about what China's doing leading up infiltrating into our AI world now and what they're doing with Iran. This guy leads the charge on investigative reporting, so he's going to be with us too. Jamie Lissow is going to have some fun. So that is Sunday at ten, and we had a big radio show coming your way to right after you. We're going to be in Houston for it because we're doing, as you mentioned, a big as I mentioned, but a big special here for America two fifty. It's our first stop. So hopefully everyone will listen and said, I will not drop the ball. I promise. And it's good to know you and Mets are on the road to recover because I'm going to the game on Sunday.
Speaker 6: You are all the Mets and Rockies Big one in Queens on Sunday. So when are you coming back to Dalla. You're coming back, Yeah, You're coming back from Texas tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm going right to DC tonight, all right, and I'm gonna go yeah, and I'm going to go to the Correspondence dinner, a bunch of different events which I'll share with the audience, the Daily Mail party of the UK Embassy, the UTA Party. I'm going to do a bunch of shoots for my new book The United the States, and of course I'll be in Westbury with you October seventeenth. I believe, off the top of my head, go to Brian kill me dot com so I can see in person in the round, which I saw Bill O'Reilly there. You're a good friend, and he was fantastic, And that's when I first thought, Man, wouldn't it be great to be on that stage. So we're going to do that and hopefully we'll sell that out.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I can't wait.
Speaker 6: I enjoy Houston today October seventeen sounds great, But folks, today's going to be great. Brian does a great job after me coming up on his radio show One Nation, his TV show comes your way ten o'clock on Sunday night. All right, my man, we'll talk again. Have a great weekend. Enjoy the White House Correspondence dinner.
Speaker 24: All right, stay within yoursel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do the best I can.
Speaker 6: Brian Killmead coming up next ten o'clock. Right here on seventy seven WABC. Randy Sutton is stopping by next. And we have this beautiful NASCAR right outside the building right here on Third Avenue. Right now, set to go to Talladega. We'll tell you all about it. As the Friday edition of Sitting Friends in the Morning rolls on.
Speaker 27: This is sid On Sports sponsored by Fearless Spoilers on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 28: Justin I Like here with their sports up that sponsored by Pete Morgan A Pilo spoilers. Go to pilospoilers dot com. Funny Dylan Air you Pilospoilers the world's best built a boilers start out here in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: CJ.
Speaker 28: McCollums fadeaway jumper twelve and a half seconds left gave the Hawks a one O nine to one O eight win over the next putting New York down two games to one in their first round playoff series. Atlanta led most of the game, including an eighteen point first half lead, but New York rally to take a one away to one O five lead with one oh three left on a Galen brunts at three point play. The Knicks failed to get a shout off at the end after Brunson turned the ball over ogn and no we led New York with twenty nine. Brunson had twenty six and Karl Anthony Towns added twenty one. Game four tomorrow night in Atlanta once again, now to Toronto. The Raptors beat the Cavaliers one twenty six to one oh four. That series now nodded at or not nodded, I should say Cleveland, jumping out to two games to one lead there and out In Minnesota, the Timberwolves beat the Nuggets one thirteen to ninety six, so Minnesota now leads that series two games to one. Out In Pittsburgh, NFL drafted Round A one action last night, Bernando Mendoza. No surprise, They're going first overall to Las Vegas Raiders, the Osman Trophy winning quarterback from Indiana. The Jets hit the second overall pick, taking edge or rusher David Bailey from Texas Tech. Picking fifth overall was the New York Football Giants, taking linebacker Rvel Reese from Ohio State. They picked again at ten Francis Malgoa, the offensive tackle from Miami, and wrapping out the local picks here at sixteen overall, the Jets taking tight end Kenyon Sidik from Oregon head to the Diamond in Boston. Camp Schulitzler pitching in Boston, where he did grow up rooting for the Red Sox as a kid held his hometown team to four hits over eight innings as the Yankees rallied twice for a four to two win, completing a three game sweep, extending their season high winning.
Speaker 6: Streak to six.
Speaker 28: Schlitler allowed two runs, struck out five walk one lower to Zra to one seven to seven, and Dastisham Junior wrapped one around the pesky pole. Up next for the Yanks, World Warren starts tonight in Houston at eight ten PM to open a weekend series against the Astros. Now in Queens, and Mets hung on to beat the Minnesota Twins ten to eight behind Bobachet's die breaking three run double for their second straight win after that twelve game skid. They take that series three, two games to one. Up next for the Mets, we welcome in the Colorado Rockies for the weekend. First pitch their seven to ten Freddy Peralta gets a start in the opener. That's your Sports sponsored by Morgan Appilos. Boilers go to Pilospoilers dot Com found a deal in Pillis Bowlers, the world's best bill bowlers. I'm justin Alick on seventy seven WA he'say.
Speaker 26: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 6: Looking outside the windows right now of a beautiful Third Avenue Studios in mid tom Manhattan, and I see this race car, a legitimate NASCAR insurance king is I guess they're the big sponsor.
Speaker 3: It's written all over the car.
Speaker 6: So this gentleman who's sitting right in front of me has been on my show a few times in the past. Cott Lieutenant out in Las Vegas for many years, but he started this organization called the Wounded Blue. And you guys know how much I care about and love our courageous men and women in Blue, which is honored again less than two weeks ago at Frankie Russo's place. Russo's on the Bay with Paul Morrow and bodedle by the retired DEA who've got a big event coming up with Scott Monroe and the active DEEA coming up in October. My relationships with the sergeants with Vincent Ballalan obviously the you know all the attention we paid to this Eric the ran case in New York City, so you know, listening to me long enough that the cops I love, the cops love him. Part of the reason why I hate this mayor is because he doesn't like the police. But Randy Sutton is a great cop, has been a great cop attired now, Lieutenant. And are you still living Randy in Las Vegas? I am you are, but you're from New Jersey originally.
Speaker 13: I was a cop of New Jersey for ten years before I went to Vegas and did twenty four years there.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: So where in Jersey were you? Princeton?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 6: I was a Princeton Yeah. Now Princeton University you were, no. No, no, no, the real town of Princeton that was my hometown.
Speaker 13: Now he was a cop there for ten years, a patrolman for six, and a detective for four, and then started my career all over again in Vegas, where I was no longer bored as a police officer.
Speaker 6: I'm sure not, because I have to imagine the mean streets of Princeton, New Jersey, not exactly Nork, but in Vegas, even though it's a lovely area, and those residential areas in and around the Strip where you probably lived or live, I should say, or very very nice. I've worked with many people over the years in both New York and Florida who now live in Vegas, and they love it. They love it, but there's a lot of tawdry stuff going on in and around that city, which you've seen firsthand. Weren't you injured at one point?
Speaker 13: I am a survivor of five shootings, five and right, So you know what. I left Princeton because I was bored as a cop, right, and I was still on probation in Vegas when I was in my first shooting when a fifteen year.
Speaker 6: Old tried to ambush me. Why would you want probation?
Speaker 13: I was on probation as a brand first start, right, yeah, right, No, I wasn't not right.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 6: So a fifteen year old kid in Vegas tried to kill you? Yes, how did you respond to that?
Speaker 13: I so, I was in a foot pursuit with him, was in a stolen car as a gang banger. And as I came around the corner of the building that I was chasing him, he was laying in wait for me. And as I came round, he was pointing his gun at me, and he was right next to a building. I fired and my bullet zinged right by his ear and hit the building behind him in a piece of stucco hit him in the head and he thought he was shot and he couldn't throw that gun down fast at us. Wow, And that's when I realized that you're not in Kansas anymore, Todo.
Speaker 3: But in one of.
Speaker 6: These five shootings, if I remember correctly, it's been a couple of years since you've been here, you know, sustained some some pretty serious injuries. So no, is that?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 14: Not?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 13: But what ended my police career was I suffered a stroke in my police car on Las Vegas Boulevard and that was the scariest moment of my life. I literally was laying on the pavement, unable to move, unable to talk, as tourists are walking by me taking pictures of me laying there helpless in my uniform.
Speaker 3: What happened? Did you find out what happened medically?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So, like I said, I did twenty four years with the Las Vegas Metro. I loved it. I loved being a cop, you know, at my old entire adult life and being a Vegas cop.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 13: It was fun, I got to tell you. But it had its challenges. And three weeks before the stroke, my mother died in my arms, I'm sorry. Two months before that I was in another fatal shooting. So there was a lot going on. But I was literally driving down Las Vegas Boulevard. I had a young patrol officer with me, and I'm talking to him like I'm talking to you, and suddenly I felt my brain slowing down. I felt it, and I started talking slower, and I realized I was having a stroke. So I ran out of the car. I said, you know, get me medical. I'm having a stroke. And I got out of the car and then collapsed to the pavement, speaking gibberish and then unable to speak and move all together. And I got to tell you, I've been in some frightening stuff, as you might well imagine, but I was never more scared than that. I wasn't afraid of dying, said, I was afraid of living like that. Oh but once again, that that angel that's been on my shoulder my entire career was with me again. The clot went through my brain did its damn, And I thought I was going to go back to work. And then I'm in the hospital for a week. The doctor comes in and I'm feeling pretty good. He says, how you feeling, Randy, I said, I feel pretty good man, ready to go back to work, and he said, I have to tell you this. Nothing that we did here is going to preclude you from walking out of here and having a heart attack or a stroke, because you have a very serious heart condition and you need to prepare for your own mortality. And I didn't expect that, said, and I realized that I was never going to be a cop again.
Speaker 3: How many geys? How long ago was this? I'm sorry?
Speaker 6: This is I did thirty four years total. Now when did the cop tell you this? How many years ago? I'm sorry? I said again? When did you find out this information from the doctor?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 6: About a week after the How long ago was it? Twenty ten? So okay, so he said, you've got a SIMI thought condition last night, checked it by mampis pretty good. That's sixteen years ago.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I did well, I had. I had quadruple bypass surgery a couple of years.
Speaker 6: Oh you did.
Speaker 13: So it's been but you know what, I was given a great gift, said, but what happened after my stroke is changed the trajectory of my life. That my own department turned its back on me and said we're not paying your medical bills or not giving you your benefits, and I said, wait a minute, you can't do that. There's there's a law about that. And they actually fought me every step of the way. And I got to tell you, man, feeling that betrayal really changed the changed my life entirely. And I went to go see the sheriff, who I worked for for twenty four years. I said, how do you treat me like this? He said, Randy, it's not personal, it's just business.
Speaker 6: Sounds personal to me, but you don't hate the cops. Yeah, it was. It was shocking to me, and they fought me every way.
Speaker 13: They spent tens of thousands of dollars a taxpayers money to fight me.
Speaker 6: I eventually won.
Speaker 13: They had to give me my benefits, but they ruined my credit and you know the darkness of being betrayed like that. So then I don't know if you probably might be aware of this, but I was the most featured officer on the TV show Cops. I've written a number of books and been in the movies like Casino and such.
Speaker 6: So cops started reaching out to me from around the country. Randy, I know you don't know me, but I was shot in the line of duty my chief is abandoned me. Randy, I was paralyzed when my police car was hit. They've thrown me away, and I realized that this is not me. This is happening to cops all over the United States.
Speaker 13: And I realized that all he asked they said, I feel forgotten, I feel alone.
Speaker 6: I just handed you a challenge coin.
Speaker 3: Thank you on that.
Speaker 13: It says, never forgotten, never alone, And that is what the Wounded Blue is. My entire team are heroes. Everybody on my team has been shot, stead beaten, run over, screwed up, and screwed over, and yet they continue to serve. They serve their brothers and sisters in amazing ways. We're saving lives, we're saving careers, we're saving marriages, and the Wounded Blue is touching lives in ways that you can't even imagine. I'll tell you one quick story because it's a happy ending. I'm not telling any non happy endings right now. Police officer in Texas severely injured in the line of duty during a fight with a suspect, and he was abandoned by his department, lost the ability to walk. When we met him. Through an incredible donor, we got him three major surgeries. He danced with his daughter at her wedding.
Speaker 6: That is beautiful. Yeah, oh, we're doing amazing works. So you have chapters in despite of country, all over the country, all over the country. I have people here in New York. Uh.
Speaker 13: In fact, one of my one of my people has been featured on the news. He was recently really screwed over by a court. He was a lieutenant at Richie Mack And he was the officer who was attacked on the bridge during the George Floyd in remember, of course. And and they they gave the guy a misdemeanor. They gave the suspect the misdemeanor, and talk about and injustice.
Speaker 6: Oh listen, you wouldn't believe what happens in this city. We have a story just a couple of weeks old. I mentioned his name, Eric Duran. This is a cop very familiar with it. You know the whole story, sure do?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean the guy was stopping a drug dealer traveling at high speeds, putting literally three people's lives in danger. And the prick judge Guy Mitchell in New York gave this hero cop three to nine years.
Speaker 13: It's unbelievable. It's but this is this is happening across the United States. I mean, my last book, which came out six months ago, rescuing nine to one to one, the Fight for America's Safety, and I talked about how we got here and what we need to do.
Speaker 6: We all need to.
Speaker 13: Become activists, said, and even if that means just going to the polls and putting people in positions of authority that need to be there, not idiots like Mondamie, who is about as anti law enforcement as they get.
Speaker 6: I can't. I can't stand to see what he's doing to this city. Terrible, terrible. You love this city and again you weird. You major bones in Princeton, New Jersey. Your year often. I mean, you be on this show now four or five times. You'll be in this city all weekend long. So explain to me this beautiful race call. It's a replica, it's not it's not gonna race at Talladego. But explain to me why it's out there. It looks great. What's going on with all that?
Speaker 13: So Insurance king Is is owned by Dan Block. Dan Fi was a disabled police officer, and so Dan saw me on Fox News reached out to me. This is a number of years ago, been a huge supporter of the Wounded Blue ever since. Well, Josh Blicky is the driver, and Josh is an amazing driver. Well, Dan Block, who owns Insurance King, he's the sponsor of this race car that's going to be racing in Calladega this weekend.
Speaker 6: So it is racing, but not that specifics specific car. It's sister car.
Speaker 13: So what they did is they are adorning their car with the Wounded Blue colors to bring attention to the Wounded Blue and injured officers. And so we have the car here. They've put the Wounded Blue logos all over it. It is amazing, and so we're celebrating the fact that that they're supporting us and everybody who NASCAR, of course fans, they love the cops.
Speaker 6: On NASCAR is real Americans, real Americas. They love the cops, they love the country, they love Trump, they love all the values that we hold near and dear to us, not the psychle lunatic democrats who want to destroy all of us. So in that respect, I've never been a huge NASCAR guy. Covered for many years on CBS, and I got to know a lot of the drivers. When Jeff Gordon was winning those Winston Cup series every year. Interviewed him many times. He used to like this guy named Dick Trickle. That was his real name, you know. But after a while, I can only watch the car go on the track so many times, and I'm not at any here minimizing the athletic ability of these guys. It's amazing. But in terms of just being good people, I think of all the sports in the world today, NASCAR is number one. I have to agree with you.
Speaker 13: I mean, this is not the first time they've adorned their car, but this is the biggest race yet. Mal Dega is talent baby, yes, And so millions of people are going to see the Wounded Blue. And of course raising money is so important. You know, everything that we do is everybody's a volunteer except for one person.
Speaker 6: And I don't take a salary.
Speaker 13: I live on my pension, and everything that we do is funded by people who care about their police. So what we're doing is asking this good Wounded Blue dot org, see who we are, see what we do. We're asking for people to donate nine dollars and eleven cents a month, and what we say is this, when you need help, you call nine one one, But when the police need help, they call the wounded Blue.
Speaker 6: That's awesome. God, bless you. I made that up, but I love that.
Speaker 3: I can't he chills just now.
Speaker 6: God, I got chills. You may want to ask the newest Las Vegas resident. He was picked number one overall last night by your football team, the Raiders, for Nando Mendozo, who won the Heisman Trophy and the national championship. But Indiana hit him up for donation one of these days because he's about to make a lot of money. You got his number. I'll give him a call right now. I'll got it.
Speaker 3: Randy.
Speaker 6: It's great to see you. You're a true hero, and you're great at this. You're great on television, great on the radio, great cop. It's a great American and it's nice to see you. Pal.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 13: I appreciate you, sir. Thank you for supporting my brothers in blue.
Speaker 6: The wounded Blue ladies and gentlemen. Find it reach out help Randy Sutton and our amazing cops all over the country who do need to helping. To go to Noome. He's gonna give you the news. I'm gonna go downstairs. I'm gonna sit myself in this amazing NASCAR takes some very cool pictures. You can see them on my Twitter account coming up at sid Rosenberg nineteen, my Instagram at Rosenberg dot Sidney, my Facebook Sid Rosenberg, and my truth social account Sid. So, me and Randy are gonna walk downstairs take some very cool pictures in this NASCAR heading to Talladega and I'll be back with a big hour number two right if.
Speaker 1: The nome with the news Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 6: Larry Trump is one of my own time favorite people. She's on this show every week and again. She's got my view nine pm Saturday nights. It's a great show on Fox News and a podcast as well. I've had the conversation with you, Larra a couple of times.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 6: Now I know what sounds wacky. They said it was wacky when a TV show host of a reality show was running for president. They said it was wacky when a superaction hero was running for government state of California, or an actor which running for governor in the state of California, or a rapper was running for mayor in New York. That's why I keep saying to you I got to run from mayor in twenty twenty nine because this guy is going to kill.
Speaker 29: All of us, Sid, Would you please do it? Can we confirm that right here? Because as you heard that kind of lead into that whole SoundBite you played there, we all want New York City to return. This is the greatest city on earth. I mean this. I mean figure out how many people have been made by New York. You could argue Donald Trump would not be in the White House right now had it not been for the city of New York. He changed the skyline, but it changed him and it made him into the person he is today, the greatest president this country has ever seen. We have to have that city come back, and we need somebody who understands how to do it. We need a fighter. Somebody's not going to lay down and roll over. For all the woke lunatics out there, and god knows, Sid, we know you wouldn't do it. If they tried, they could hold your feet to the fire, you wouldn't have it. So we need you.
Speaker 6: Let's go conty Cole, mister Jones, after he replayed the little piece larrat Trump and I yesterday, Lara wants me to run for mayor. Soota's Bruce Flateman and Little Birdie told me.
Speaker 3: Soda is President Trump.
Speaker 24: I don't know.
Speaker 6: We're gonna find out either way, you know, talking about President Trump. I was at one of his beautiful golf courses just last night, Trump National in Lovely Coltsneck, New Jersey. You guys have heard my friend Alex Zadan on this show in studio twice over the last couple of weeks. And he's running against Corey Booker. Corey Booker. That's no ooame's guy. He loves Corey Booker. Cy's a big deal in New Jersey, very very popular. Hasn't done a damn thing nothing, takes a lot of money from Wall Street. And remember that day when he spoke for like twenty seven consecutive hours. No, do you remember one thing he said? It for twenty seven hours.
Speaker 3: But it was incredible, it was unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Right now he's at jerkoff Corey and Alex a Dan stands for everything, right. He's a big Trump supporter, very pro Israel. I love that about Alex. And of course he is at the very head of the MAHA movement, which I've become very enthusiastic about the last couple of months on this show, you guys have heard a whole bunch of guests diving right in whether it's medical freedom, religious freedom, issues with the vaccines right now. Poor Bobby Kennedy, my guy, Bobby got grilled yesterday on the Hill about this measles outbreak. We're doing a good job here. He pointed out all the other countries in Europe and other places around the world where the percentages are way higher. Bobby's doing a great job with that movement. So we had this great event last night, and Jackie Tobacco happens to be the cousin of Johnny Tobacco. She did a tremendous job. And Victoria Capish, he's been on this show a bunch of times, she was here last night, did a terrific job. The whole committee, Cara all did terrific work, Eatie and it was a lovely event. I tell you who spoke well. I liked a lot. Besides Alex obviously is a senator from New Jersey. I'm not sure if you know him, know him? That's your state. Michael Testa, you know him, do not know Mike Testa. He was really impressive last night and Alexandre Bauer. She's been in studio Scott Lobatos, Buddy Blonde Girl on Box News quite a bit. So all in all, it was a hugely successful event last night, and Alexa Dan will hopefully have the opportunity to take on Corey Booker November. Of course, he's got to win the primary person. I believe there is about three men running for that Republican spot for that Senate seat, so we'll see come June. But to me, he is the most impressive. He's just a smart guy. Again, he's on all the right side of all the issues, and I love the guy. So thank you to alex A Dan and his crew last night again beautiful venue, Trump National and Coltneck. And we move forward. I'm trying to get as many Republicans to win. You know that, norm I show up at a lot of events. They're not the favorites these people. I understand that, and we talked about that last night. They're not the favorites. That doesn't mean I won't show up because I feel like it's my job at this point to help every Republican win in every spot that I can help. And being that, I'm immensely popular and very cute. I show up, you know, extra cute. I would say yeah, and the people going not say love it? You know, So I MC last night. I spoke last night and it was a lot of fun. I would take a break. We got a lot more guest stopping by this one I'm fascinated by. Her name is Blair White. She's a very famous transgender. She's on box News all the time. She is the conservative voice. But I guess much like Caitlin Jenner, she's cool. She understands the issues with the community, the problems with the community, and she's actually on our side. So she's here with my friend Adam Weiss, but also talked to Kat McFarland, Joseph Tacopinat, Scott Lobato, and Stephen A. Smith. How did the Giants do with their two picks in the first round last night? How did the Jets do with their three picks in the first round last night? And what did the Knicks have in stored? With the Game four in Atlanta coming up tomorrow? All that still a coup on the body edition of Sitting Friends If the Port by.
Speaker 26: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: How long are you willing to wait until you get a.
Speaker 5: Don't rush me, Jeff. You know guys like you want to say.
Speaker 24: So.
Speaker 5: We were in Vietnam like for eighteen years. We're in Iraq for many, many years. We're in for all the I don't like to say World War two because that was a biggie, but we were four and a half almost five years in World War Two. We were in the Korean War for seven years. I've been doing this for six weeks and their military is totally defeated. They're outside of the little wise sky ships. I call them the wise Skuy ships, the little boats that they have running around with guns in them. We'll take them out too when we see him. But their navy is gone, their air force is gone, their anti aircraft is gone. All of their anti aircraft machinery has gone. Maybe they loaded up a little bit during the two week hiatus, but we'll knock that out in about one day. If they did, we've done an amazing job. Their leaders are gone.
Speaker 3: Leaders are all gone.
Speaker 6: President Trump says, don't bust me, leave me alone, like we said. Vietnam eighteen years, World War two, five years, six years of the Korean War, Iraq, Afghanistan forever. I've been doing this for six weeks, six weeks. I got one more I want to play before I get to the great k t Mcfalland he also discussed yesterday the possibility, if not probability, of a nuclear holocaust with those no good bastards in Europe. They've all turned their backs on us, all of them. We'll get them in the end. This is President Trump talking about that possibility. Lewis cut number twelve.
Speaker 5: I think that there's nothing worse than a nuclear weapon that takes out one of your cities, or two of your cities, or three. I think there's nothing worse than a nuclear weapon that's going to destroy the Middle East, including Israel. I think there's nothing worse than Europe being under attacked by people that have missiles now that reach Europe. As you know, they don't reach Ust, but they reach Europe. But they will reach us it sometime probably they're not too distant future. Unless we stop them now. I think there would be nothing worse than having nuclear holocaust in Europe. London, Paris, various places in Germany all targeted. Now what I what I say is you can't let them have I don't think it will happen by the I really think we actually it turns out that we are drill, baby, drill, and it turns out we're producing got a lot of oil, and they're buying the oil. They're going to Alaska, they're going to Texas, Louisiana, and our guys have done a fantastic job. We're putting out right now more oil and gas than we ever have in the history of our country. And one other thing, there are more people employed today in the United States than ever in the history of our country.
Speaker 6: There he is President Trump yesterday, So we're going to talk to Blair White and Adam Weis's after Kat. And then, like I said, Joe Takapinus got Lobato, the brilliant sports voice of Stephen A. Smith. But I want to read this to kt.
Speaker 3: KT.
Speaker 6: Of course, that's worked for for presidents over her legendary career, most recently President Trump. She's on Fox News multiple times a week, and she is an amazing guest with us every Friday. So I don't name names often sometimes I do, but this time I'm not going to KT. But somebody who I respect a lot sent me this text from the Pentagon. This person was actually in the Pentagon when I received this text a couple of days ago. Now you know that I was behind this war one hundred percent and still am. Anybody who says this war is not a necessity doesn't know what they're talking about. Okay, it is unnecessity, and we didn't start it. For you folks that are complaining, I thought Trump was America first. He is. Iran started this war forty seven years ago, and six or seven presidents promised that we'd do something about it, and they didn't do anything. So President Trump decided, I'm going to be the guy to fix it. And it's not easy. It's a big country, ninety million people, and they hate us. So I'm all for it, okay, But I'm also saying, with every ceasefire, with every stoppage, Americans care less and less, and Americans are not believing that we are winning. That's just my opinion. So here's a text that I got Kato the war, Iran did not control the Strait of Hormuz. Now it does. Iran oil was sanctioned. Now it's not. Iran was not really building a nuclear weapon, according to the Pentagon Intelligence Agency.
Speaker 3: Now they will.
Speaker 6: The US bases and the Gulf were assets, now the liabilities. And everyone is laughing at us because the truth is the reason why the President of United States keeps stopping and going is because we are stuck. NBC has reported the last two days that Hextath is not being truthful either, and that Iran has a lot more weaponry than we are telling the fine folks in America your thoughts on some of these criticisms.
Speaker 10: So they're all wrong, they're all dead wrong. I mean, Iran wasn't getting close to having a nuclear weapon. Iran has had one goal for forty seven years to have a nuclear weapon. And if you look at what they're doing now and how they're holding the world hostage. When people say, well, they didn't control the straight of arm absolutely they could have turned nothing on and off anytime they wanted. When I was working for President of ring It, they tried to stop. They'd tried to close down the Strait of Hormouse. We shopped some ships out of the water, and then they went back to their caves. So all every one of those points is actually incorrect. And the thing that I guess is reinforced to me the necessity of doing what President Trump did at the eleventh hour, is that look at what Iran is willing to do now with the world, world trade countries are going to go into economic tailspims. Why because a bunch of a military dictatorship, which is what it is, a military dictatorship in Iran, wants to have nuclear weapons and they're willing to put the whole world in chaos, economic chaos in order to do that. And can you imagine what a country like that would do. A bang of dictators will do if they actually had nuclear weapons, they would use them, they would blackmail the world for whatever reason they wanted to blackmail the world, for whatever purpose came into their heads. So the necessity of doing this, and doing this now, and doing this very surgically, I think is pretty amazing. And when people say, well President Trump doesn't know what he's doing, come on, guys, I mean, you guys are so far behind you think you're ahead. He set out to do this on day one of his first term, when he realized that he needed peace between Israel and the Golf Arabs, he crafted the Abraham Accords. What that did was take Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and all those countries which either sat on the sidelines of any Israeli conflict in the region or cheered and worked against Israel. Now they're fighting with Israel against Iran. President Trump drill baby drills. He just mentioned in the clip that you paid played. That meant that world oil prices went down because America Oil came into the mix. What did that do? Bankrupted Iran? Iran's only source of income is oil exports. And then finally, what's happened in the last several weeks is degrading Iran's military, killing their first, second, and third tier of leaders, destroying their command and control, their army, their navy, their air force, the proxies. All of this put into place the final move in the chessboard. We knew that they were shut down the Strait, as I said, they've done it before, but we also knew we had one more move after they shut down the Strait, which is a blockade. We could never have done a blockade unless we already had all of those military assets in the region. And now we sit back and wait. I don't think we wait for long, but we wait for them to either come have some pramatic negotiations or we wait for their economy to completely collapse.
Speaker 6: I don't disagree with that you just said.
Speaker 3: I would just say that, you know my frustration.
Speaker 6: Seventeen days ago, seventeen days ago, President Trump was about to unleash hell on that civilization, and we've got like two seasfires since. And I think you may be mad at me. I don't know. These people tell me you're crazy, stop at Morgo Morton, but I have been pretty outspoken that I'm tired of the ceasefires. Do what you say you're gonna do. I'm sorry because I've got people who love him like I do, like you do, love him to death. We don't want anybody else in that seat. I'm not critical of the president where I'm saying he shouldn't be. I mean, he's the best. He's the best in my lifetime, and thank god he's there. I don't want him to ever leave. I'm going to cry the day he leaves. But I'm getting tired of the ceasefires. You know, you keep threatening people, and you keep threatening people, and you don't do it, and eventually the Iranians who don't care anyway, they're not intimidated by any of Trump's threats, they're gonna start laughing back. So that's my frustration here. Everything you said is fine, that's all great, but these constant not today, maybe tomorrow, maybe four days, maybe ten days, maybe two weeks. He doesn't want to be rushed, but he's promising the American people one thing on one day, and that it's another story on the next. That part you have to understand.
Speaker 10: Sure, there are two ways to kill a snake. You can cut off his head where you can starve him in the cage, and then Iran is now in a cage. The cage is the blockade. So here's let me just go through the economic steps as the Sexuary Treasury has talked about them. The economic steps that now are half have started to happen. So Iran is losing half billion dollars a day in revenue. They're not getting their oil revenue because the tankers aren't full of oil. The tankers are not getting past the blockade. They're not getting consumer goods into Iran because any ships on their way to Iran or are not getting through the blockade. So the blockade is preventing only ships going to and from Iran, not anybody else's ships. But just to and from Iran, and so Iran may have some revenues that they could, like a reserve that they could use. The problem is, thanks to Donald Trump, the problem for Iran is that all of those assets are frozen in foreign banks, so they cannot access them. So they're getting no revenue, they're getting no consumer goods. The inflation rate is by the day is clicking up, and within about you know, period of time, not too long a period of time, Iran is not going to have any income to pay the weapon, to pay their military, to do all the things that their government needs to do to function. Added on top of that is the way oil works oil because you know oil wells, they pump the stuff out of the ground, puts it in a pipeline, goes to Carbon Island, and then the pipeline puts the oil into empty tankers. The tankers fill up and go on their merry way, usually to China. They're not doing none of that's happening now because the tankers, empty tankers are not getting into Iran. Full tankers, they're not getting past the blockade. So what's happening is that the oil wells are backing up. You can just flip a switch and turn off the pipeline. You can't just flip a switch and turn off the well without doing enormous damage to the well, probably permanent damage to the well. So within a short period of time, starving the snake, Iran is going to have no income and no prospects because in a post war run, the way they would rebuild their country is the revenue they would get sanctions were lifted and they could produce oil again.
Speaker 18: They won't be.
Speaker 10: Able to produce oil if all those oil wells are flooded. I mean, think about a sink. You've got a clog drain and the faucet keeps going. You can't turn the faucet off, and what havoc does that wreak on your sink and on your kitchen. That's what could happen to a run. And that's what could happen to a run. Most experts believe that the storage capacity excess capacity to absorb all that ex or oil in the pipeline is one two weeks. Nobody thinks it's three months. The estimates are that it's a couple of weeks. So when President Trump is saying I've got all the time in the world. What he knows is that the clock is ticking for Iran. You know, President Trump has six months to three faces the voters. Iran probably doesn't have six weeks, probably doesn't even have six days that they can survive without income.
Speaker 6: Well, he has six months before the election. But you don't want to some people making up their mind today that I'm not going with a Republican. I mean it's not He has six months of the election, but he's in danger of losing people because I just got a text, for example, from a guy that's served in Iraq, served in Afghanistan, served in Kuwait, dragged people out of a burning building on nine to eleven. One guy did all that. His name is Thomas Sullivan. He's unning through us in Queens. He's a wonderful guy. He said, no more ceasefires. What he wants to see is unconditional surrender. And he loves Trump. So we don't have six months. If this thing ends in six months, it's going to be too little, too late. He needs to figure out a way to end this way before that and start to fix some of these economic issues. We're gonna have our asses handed to us come November. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 10: I guess I would disagree because if President Trump pulls US off in three months and the economy US economy will immediately start turning around, He'll be hailed as a great a great wise leader, and a great vic that's saved America, I hope.
Speaker 6: So you know I want that more than anybody.
Speaker 18: You know that.
Speaker 6: But yeah, and I love them, But I'm I talk to a lot of people, go to a lot of events, and try to help out a lot of Republicans in all these states, and they're very, very nervous. But I did like what I heard from Mike Huckabee yesterday. I were ambassador to Israel and I had the cut, but we can't seem to find it. But he talked about the seafire between Israel and Lebanon Lebanon, and he said, listen, the people of Lebanon and the people of Israel on neighbors. And by the way, I've got two friends defensive yours too, some of the most beautiful people Lebanese, one being Joseph A. Bood, who I think is the greatest men's fashion designer ever. The other being a US attorney in Washington, DC, Jean Piero. These are great Lebanese people. They love Israel. They got no issue with the Jews. The problem is Hasbola, and Israel is going to do whatever they have to do to wipe those mother Epras out. That's it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And the Lebanese government has now agreed with Israel, and you know, people are even paying attentions. It's just like a little piece agreement, right, the ceasefire agreement that happened to sign yesterday between Israel and Lebanon in the Oval Office, with the President extending the ceasefire for three weeks, with the idea that it'll probably become permanent. And you have the leaders of Israel and the leaders of Lebanon saying, we agree that the scourge with the problem is not between the Jews and the Lebanese. The problem is between the two of us and Hesbelah and Hesbelah with the golden shining example of Iranian Iranian ambitions and Iranian lethality and Iranian evil, and that's what's being wiped out. The fact that they could have this kind of an agreement now with the potential of wiping out is largely because of what Israel's down already but it's also because it has belas not being funded anymore, because Iran doesn't have the money. I always think, you know how, the money is usually a pretty good plan when you're looking at your political event.
Speaker 6: Always always the case. Well, that was a unbelievable conversation. You're brilliant, you know things that no one else knows. It's all you're so great on this show every Friday. Really, kat that was a spectacular job today, sweetheart. Thank you so much.
Speaker 10: It's an honor, Thank you.
Speaker 3: My honor.
Speaker 6: Kate mcfallen. Boy, she is terrific here every Friday, and you'll see her all week long on Box News. And she knows her stuff. She's been in those rooms, those strategy rooms with four different presidents too, that I think we all agree are pretty good, right, Monald Reagan and President Trump.
Speaker 18: My bed.
Speaker 6: So Katy mcfallan is with us every Friday. We'll take a break. A lot more to do again. Scott Lobato usually here Wednesday. But the relentless patriot, the brilliant artist, the troublemaker, I love him. I'll be here today in the nine o'clock hour. Defense attorney, my dear friend of forty eight years mister Army these days too. He knows a lot about this war as well. Joseph Takapina, the voice in the face of sports. I believe he's the guy now in this country. ESPN Superstar and still still considering a twenty twenty eight presidential run. Stephen A. Smith. Everybody loves Steve. And we'll also talk to Blair White, who I believe is the biggest conservative transgender in the country. Today promises to be a fascinating conversation with Blair White and Adam Weiss. All that just today. You're not going anywhere, folks, I'm coming right back.
Speaker 26: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 30: Recently, I had my passport. I had to get it renewed. I sent it back comes back. Gender marker m screws everything up, so there's a form in there. If they made a mistake, you can.
Speaker 18: Correct it.
Speaker 30: So I fill out all the proper forms. I'm not calling anybody. I'm not calling the president. You know, I got his personal cell number. I'm not calling anybody. I'm gonna see if I can fix this myself, because it's not just about me, It's about all people in this situation.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 30: So I even sent a hard copy of my birth certificate Caterlebury Jenner, gender six female.
Speaker 3: I did everything and they sent it back.
Speaker 30: M they didn't change it at all.
Speaker 31: I'm going to quote trans advocate Janetta Johnson who said this in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 10: Jenner is a rich white She can pay for everything she needs.
Speaker 31: But I think she now needs to put some of that money back into the transgender community, as she has taken a lot all these years. We have been abused and battered, yet she has you none of her power to help the community and bring about change. And so you know, Caitlin Jenner, girl, crime me a river. Let me play my little violin for you, transgender. The changing the marker on the passports is an executive order that he signed on day ye on day one. So if you think that he didn't know what he was doing, if you think he wasn't fulfilling a campaign promise, because that's you say, he absolutely exploited this issue in order to get people to the polls. But I think there's a special place in hell for people who only care about themselves and don't care about the effect on others. If she's saying that this is a safety issue traveling internationally with the wrong marker on her passport. Imagine what the safety issue is for people who are not celebrities, who don't have access to.
Speaker 29: The White House and we don't have money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a special place in hell all right for you, Anna and Obouro and the rest of those repulsive eggs that sit on Shohnald seven on the view every day, whether it's Whoopy Goldberg or Joy Bahar or Sunny Host, And there is a special place in hell for all of you. Enough for my friend Caitlin Jenner. So we're going to talk to Stephen A. Smith coming up about what the Jets and Giants did last night, and he's got his own take on what President Trump is doing in Iran. We're going to talk to Joe Takapino, the great defense attorney, my friend Scott Lobato. Do you want to send a shout out to my buddy Abraham Hamra. He's actually representing my other dear friend, Johnny Daniels. Johnny lives in Israel, but of course he was born in England and he's working on his immigration status. And Aby is a great immigration attorney. And I'm going to try to help these guys out with the State Department here in the United States. But regardless, Aby is a terrific guy, and he just said he confirmed, Hey, it is true what Kate t just said. The Lebanese people and the Israeli people they like each other. There are no issues. The issue is the proxy group funded by Iran, which is called Hesbola. But getting back to Caitlyn Jenner, I've got probably, next to Caitlin, maybe even including Caitlin, the most popular conservative transgender in my studios right now. Her name is Blair White. And the first thing I'm going to say is, Blair, when you walked in, there is zero, and I mean zero evidence you were ever a boy. Zero.
Speaker 8: Thank you, thank you. I don't know what to say to that, but thank you.
Speaker 6: How many years ago did you do this transition?
Speaker 8: It was about a decade.
Speaker 6: I was twenty, so you're thirty now, yeah, okay. And how old were you when you came to the realization that you're the wrong sex and the wrong body.
Speaker 8: Well, I think I'm in the right body. I don't think God necessarily makes mistakes. I just think that I have my own, you know, autonomy. I always knew I was different at a young age. But I'm also vary against children transitioning. That's something I've gotten a lot of blowback for in my career, and so I'm thankful that I was, you know, a legal adult and had a sound mind to make those decisions.
Speaker 6: You made that decision, Yeah, absolutely right. Your parents wouldn't do that.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And even a decade ago when I started, the trans kid thing was not really a topic, like it's a new thing. It's, in my opinion, very wrong, and I think it's caused a lot of backlash also against trans people.
Speaker 2: Wrong.
Speaker 6: I can't believe Blair, no disrespect to members of your community. Wrong as an understatement. I can't believe we're actually having this discussion. Not moms and dads, you know, can't be the ones or the kid for that matter, to make up their own mind. Not cities and states and the federal government. They make these decisions. And I don't care if it's transgender surgery, if it's vaccines. I think parental choice and freedoms. And I was just at a rally last night for a guy that I'm endorsing over Corey Booker in New Jersey. His name is Alex a dan. He's all about these freedoms. I can't believe in having these discussions.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Same, And you know, I'm born and raised in California. I lived there my whole life. It's known as a quote.
Speaker 6: Unquote Yeah, that's a terrible place.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's known as a sanctuary state legally under Gavin Newsome for trans kids and immigrants. They're sanctuary for everybody. And so even if one parent disagrees with a child transitioning, the other parent can legally do it to the child. And but what's funny is you can't even go into a tanning bed until you're eighteen in California, but you can get a you know, sectioned as a child. It's very demented.
Speaker 6: It is demented. How many sexes are there? I mean genders are there? How many genders are there?
Speaker 8: I mean there's SiO there's too.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Sure, because a lot of members of your community and a lot of members of the press out there, especially in that horrible place that you live, which is beautiful. They'll get me wrong. I love parts of California. They tell me there's like seven or eight I don't know. Chuck Todd left me one time, and I said there was two, So there's two.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was that was news to male and female. That was news to me too, you know. It's it all happened very very quick, the politicization of the topic and the changing of the goalpost of what it means to be trans what it means to be a manneral women. And I was never on board with it. I was told I had to be on board with it, which was news to me. I just made a personal choice for my own life, and then I found out it came with all these political talking points. You had to be on board with all these things you had to believe, when really I just believe in personal freedom and I've always leaned, you know, conservative. I come from my mother's side of the family is liberal, My dad is conservative, and I naturally gravitated that way always been.
Speaker 6: That's a real mixed marriage right there. Adam, when did you transition exactly? You you put on them so my companies look good? Yeah, So what's crazy about this? The mind control they put over people. It's almost the same as COVID, right, you had to say a certain narrative from the media, from the government.
Speaker 4: Otherwise they went after you. So it's a strong personality like Blair that is able to push back and say, no, my principles, my principles. What's right is what's right, and what's wrong is wrong. And we got to give credit for that because culture move that way so strong. And she said, you know, she gave him the big middle finger.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's well, you were said at Navarro, they're going after President Trump pretty hard. And look, I know the President very well with friends. I'm proud to say that I love the guy. And all of these criticism that come from the left, how he hates gays, and he hates transgenders, and he hates blacks. He basically hates everybody, you know, unless you make money and you're Jewish, which is ridiculous. But I'm going to ask you, meaning that you're in that community, how do you feel about the President of the United States.
Speaker 8: I haven't seen any hate out of the President towards gay people, trans people. When I look at the legislation that's been enacted, I still find it way more sensible than anything on the left, you know what I mean. Trans women and women's sport, that's another issue.
Speaker 3: I've been pretty big about that.
Speaker 8: I mean, I also think that that's wrong. I think that's unfair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do you are you crazy trying to get yourself killed? You're actually a.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just I believe in fairness. I believe you know. I'm not a huge sports fan in general, I'm not a women's worst fan. But also at the same time, you should be able to recognize right from wrong, you know what I mean. So these are the topics that I've boughten a lot of you know, hate from from my own community. Definitely not well loved in the community necessarily, although a lot of them tend to, you know, behind closed doors.
Speaker 6: State of course they do right.
Speaker 3: But you can go to Bennett Night knowing you're on the right side of the issues. I don't Trump right.
Speaker 4: The Trump administration is so inclusive. The New York Times maybe three four months ago, did a big profile. It was called Trump's big gay government. If they went about and did that, think about it, it must be a lot of gays throughout his government.
Speaker 3: Well, listen.
Speaker 6: Rick Renell is a guy that's worked alongside the president for many years. My dear friend, my favorite homosexual of all. He's in Brussels right now. Bill White, he's been around the president.
Speaker 4: For a long great guy, great guy.
Speaker 6: They're all great guys, and the president has no issue. They got big, big jobs in his administration. It's complete nonsense. So you are not for men competing in women's sports. You readily admit they're only two sexes. What else out there that is saying that I believe in that, you believe in that even ostracideses you even more inside your own community, I.
Speaker 8: Mean, well probably a lot, you know, like just in general. Like I said, I've always leaned right, I'm a capitalist. That's something you're also not allowed to be anything, not in this city, No, especially under you guys knew the mayor, which I'm sorry for you that one.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, peggettes you got Cameen Bess not exactly great either, but right.
Speaker 8: You know, we lived through all the COVID years being anti vaccine, anti lockdown, all of that stuff. Even though now it's slowly even like a lot of Democrats are able to kind of be like, Okay, maybe we went a little far during those years. I've always just stood up for a limited government, government not telling you what to do with your body. Of course, I believe in bodily autonomy, because I utilize the bodily autonomy, and so that also includes if I don't want to do something I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Do, well, you don't have any remorse from doing this.
Speaker 8: I mean you have no When I look at the people these days, there are a lot of people detransitioning who have like regrets. Yeah, and those tend to be the ones who did it very very young as children, because obviously when you make a choice like that, it's not really a choice you're making.
Speaker 4: Right, when we were at Sea Pac recently, the floods of people the transition is going back to the originally were running up to Blair and thanking her.
Speaker 6: They were, which, yeah, she stands for good, right, it's gonna make it feel Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's another you know, not a lot of people stand up for those individuals. And so I just like to provide on my podcast and on my YouTube channel just a full three sixty perspective on the issue, Whereas if you're just hearing from shows like The View, you're going to get just one side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forget.
Speaker 6: I had a girl in here not long ago. Got she was in here twice. He's a great young black lady was a big Jewish star. Ah, come on, she's a very famous transgender to also big conservative voice and short hair, blonde actually convati, yes, yes, trans been in the studio twice. What is the name Bella me? That's right, Bellamy Baluchi something like that.
Speaker 18: What she is?
Speaker 6: I don't look at him. She's exactly like you. Okay, same exact. We should probably be friends. Then, Yeah, she's a New Yorker and he should be friends because she says the same thing that you say, So Adam.
Speaker 3: Later on tonight, I'm supposed.
Speaker 6: To be honored again. I do it a lot. I love Chris Alonzo, she's terrific. And all the folks at the Metropolitan Club on the Upper east Side, they've got their annual galla tonight. Emily Austin will be there. Randy Fine, I love him. Down in Florida with Rudy Giuliani. Some big names are gonna honor your friend Blair Whitelater on.
Speaker 4: Clair White's Common. We also have Nick Shirley. That great investigator report came in. We're gonna give him an Investigative Journalist award. That kid is amazing when he's uncovering. He blew the doors off Minnesota.
Speaker 3: He was a guy. He made that.
Speaker 4: He made tampon Tim retire. Yeah, they've just him alone. He really did if Trump. We thought Trump could do it with his verbal jed, but Nick did it alone his investigation. And then we're going to tomorrow, we'll go into the white alternative White House Correspondent's Dinner with some events, and for the first time in eleven years, ten years, Trump is showing up. Yeahs to shutup when he was a celebrity was president. So the cool kid is showing up to the nerve problem. Let's see how they treat him.
Speaker 6: Well, they're no comedians this year, No, but they have some mentalists. I guess that's going to be the entertainment. What is this now, it's called an alternative.
Speaker 4: We're doing an alternative dinner a couple of these White House correspondents, the White House Correspondence Association, A lot of people can be in there.
Speaker 18: But they did.
Speaker 4: They refuse to give a guy by name of John Frederick's a table. He actually paid. They gave him the money back and they said we'll give you one ticket. He said, I can't go. I need my wife to go. They wouldn't give him a second ticket. He's a White House correspondent reporter. They don't want to let the alternative Meetia in. They're still, you know, they want their little cabal, I guess, to control it. So we created a small another little dinner at the Press Association, and we're going to celebrate. You're going to celebrate there.
Speaker 6: Oh cool?
Speaker 3: How many people you expect to go to that?
Speaker 4: A couple of hundreds?
Speaker 6: Oh, that's great.
Speaker 4: It's the first one. So we'll see how it goes. Because but let's see how they treat Trump. That's the real question. Will they stand up, will they test?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what's calc she's saying? Will they cry?
Speaker 3: The press? Probably all of that, all of that.
Speaker 6: Where can people find your podcast and your channel and all that cool stuff?
Speaker 8: I'm on YouTube, x, Instagram, all the socials, Spotify, and you can just google.
Speaker 3: Me and find me.
Speaker 6: And then you have a show once a week, a couple of shows a week. How often do you want the podcast?
Speaker 8: It's kind of just whenever I want, okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And do you deal mostly with the transgender issues or is it a pretty compact subic.
Speaker 8: I'm definitely obviously known for that, but I coverag just politics in general social issues. I just did a video about the literary crisis in America how no one can read anymore, which is really scary. Forty five million adults in America are functionally illiterate.
Speaker 6: I got two on my own show. Now there are three guys. You figure out the two guys I'm talking about. It's great to meet you, and I appreciate all.
Speaker 18: That you do.
Speaker 6: It takes a lot of courage, a lot of courage. So thank you for being a voice for us. And you're an important voice, so thank you for doing all that. And be careful. Okay, I got big Adam Weiser as your bodyguard. Adam's a tough kid. Used me a professional boxer.
Speaker 18: Do you know that?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 4: No, No, A little bit when I was young.
Speaker 6: I how do you see?
Speaker 4: For a second?
Speaker 6: Out of good to see you. So you're going to DC tomorrow and then you go back to California on Sunday, right to Miami.
Speaker 8: Actually are you going to Miamiah we're doing about We're going to mar A Lago.
Speaker 6: Oh look at you living the life. God bless you have fun. We'll take a short break. That was Blair White and Adam Weiss Blair's Wheel Hero take a short break, We'll talk to Joe Tacopina, Scott Libato, and the face and voice of ESPN, a very very talented Stephen A. Smith. He'll be here to talk about the jet and giant trap last night, and also his thoughts on what we're doing with President Trump in Iran. All that's still a come the Body edition of Sitting Friends in the Morning rolls out Sid.
Speaker 26: And Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Get it in McCollum.
Speaker 20: Fire Hawks take the lead offensively and Dyson Daniels has been the best defender on Brunson.
Speaker 6: The Hawks stole one in Game two.
Speaker 28: It's down to the wire here in Game three, seven seconds left, punch him of the ball.
Speaker 6: Punching makes its brough unching on the baseline.
Speaker 3: Co's gonna suck it down.
Speaker 1: The looks older.
Speaker 3: And Lena takes a two long lead.
Speaker 16: In the series.
Speaker 22: The reality of it is and I told him this it's a seven game series for a reason. You know, stuff's gonna happen. There are plenty of teams have been down one two, you know, should I even think? Oklall the city was down one to last year and they end up winning winning it. So I'm not saying we're gonna win it or anything like that, but the reality of it is, it's it's seven games, and you take one game at a time. Each game is its own entity. And that's what I told the group. Now, this should stink because we gave ourselves a chance knowing that we didn't play our best basketball. So it should stink, but we need to feel it and get ready to be locked in for the next game, which we will be.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 6: That was Iron Eagle, my dear friend Iron Eagle on the call. He was great last night. Hey, you can't lose an Eagle and bring They're both amazing. As a Nickabocker suffered their second consecutive one point loss to the Hawks, and then you heard from Nick coach Mike Brown. And as I said this morning, amidst all the trumpyron talk and talking to Blair White, a very courageous conservative transgender and studio not long ago, when Randy Sutton, the amazing cop the wounded Blue. As I said earlier this morning, the happiest guy in America right now has to be Tom Thibodeau. I'm sorry, he's got to be grinning ear to ear that son of a gun had the Knickerbocker's two games away from the NBA Finals. They got better every year. He won more and more games every year. And whatever the issue was with Leon Rose or I just don't care. So they fire him, they bring in Mike Brown, and now the Knicks. I don't think they'll lose this series, but they're losing now. So the best sports personality I believe in the world, I really believe that Stephen A. Smith has now distinguished himself as that. But he's so much more than that. He does this amazing show every week, and you know, he discusses a lot of stuff. He had some great points on President Trump and Iron for example. I agree with a lot of it. Two nights ago. Then he toured with the idea running for president not that long ago. Just a really smart guy and crebbe entertaining and he's my friend, Steven A. Smith. Steve Good Friday morning, buddy, how are you.
Speaker 18: Good morning.
Speaker 6: I'm great, and it's so great to talk to you. I think you'd agree with me that right now. Tom Thibodeaux, I'm not saying he's rooting for the Knicks to lose but you know how people are, They're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be honest.
Speaker 18: He's looking pretty good right now. He's looking pretty good right now. There's no there's no there's nowhere around. He's looking pretty damn good right now. You know, it's it's really, it's really not a good thing for the New York Knicks right now. Very very disgusted what I saw last night. I'm losing the game. Brunton back to back, bad place on offense to end the game, Parl Anthony Towns. I mean, this is the guy that can dominate the Atlanta Hawks in somehow, some ways. He's not as active of a part of an offense as he needs to be. He got a guy in Michael Bridges who can play, who's worth one hundred and fifty million that they're paying for him in his day's NBA economy. But it's never worth six first round picks for unprotected in order to get his services, particularly when you consider the fact that those assets that you surrendered to get him. Who's Jalen Brunson's boy. They won national championships of Villanova. That's why they went through all of that to get them. You know, it compromised their ability to get somebody like Giannis after d Koumpo, who would have already been a Knick from last summer had it not been for the Nick being for rest of those assets. So it's not a good day. I mean, they could still win this series, but there has been a drop off. Regardless of what statistics say, regardless of what their records say. This is not the same team that had the grit and the grind and the toughness that they had under Tom Thibodeaux. That is just a fact.
Speaker 3: Couldn't agree more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, is what it is.
Speaker 18: And we got to see what they're gonna do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, and you know, Hard is still valuable out there, does a good job McBride, but these guys even they're not the same. And you know, forget about the opense for a second. I mean, are you telling me that there's nobody on the Knicks that can stop see J McCollum, willly Steve.
Speaker 18: Yeah, certainly teams that way, cjs and savvy veterans. Has been around for a long time. He can really shoot the basketball, he can really play, He's poised under pressure, doesn't get nervous, can make big tom shots to keep forgetting He was the top two options for years in Portland with Damian Lillard. And not only that, they got a bunch of young thoroughbreds around him that can play but don't know any better. So they rely on him for poise, They rely on him for leadership, and they rely on him for clutch plays, whether it's scoring or setting somebody else to score. He knows what he's doing. And the New York Knickson not stop defensively across the board, because even though og can descend, even though Josh Hart can descend and Michel Bridges can descend, sometimes you can exploit Carl Anthony Towns on a perimeter and you can exploit Jaylan Brunton everywhere. And so the combination of all of those things, along with the absence of faith that Mike Brown has shown in his death in his death definitely plays a role, which is a problem, because that's one of the biggest reasons you decided to shift from Thibodeau to Mike Brown because of those things. Thibodeau's Achilles' heels of stubbornness, you know. And I think the nine of the Year last year came from Kenny to Jet Smith, formerly of TNT now ESPN with the Inside the NBA team, Kenny Smith had the line that I don't want you to ever forget sid and that line was this about Tom Thibodeau. Tom Thibodeaux would have a problem playing nine guys in a baseball game. That's what he said. That is right, and there was a lot of the year because it's absolutely true. That was Tom Thibodeaux. You know, he was stubborn in Chicago, he was stubborn in Minnesota. He swore he had learned the ever of his ways and started winning a little bit and got stubborn in New York. And it's a damn shame that he's not the head coach of his team, because if you just knew how to relax just a little bit and just laid off and didn't alienate players the way that he can, or an organization strictly because of his stubbornness, because he's so committed to the game of basketball. It's all he cares about, it's all he thinks about, that's all he does. But you got to lighten up. And because he didn't, he alienated the support of his players, and as a result, they wanted somebody different. Than him. Well, now they got it, and look at what's happening.
Speaker 3: One more on the Knicks.
Speaker 6: And this is one of the things I don't miss Steve about doing sports talk radio every day, because I'd be spending two hours on the fan today talking about how tomorrow's a must win Knicks camp ball down three games to one, Well can they can they come back and win three straight?
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: I don't know if tomorrow's a must win or not, but as a Nick man, I'd rather be two two. It is no, no, no, no.
Speaker 18: You can't go down three one. Can't go down three one. Then this New York Knicks team is not built to come back from a three to one deficit. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but it's incredibly, incredibly daunty. The New York Knicks are not versatile enough to make you believe that they could figure out a multitude of ways to come away with three straight victories after being down three to one to a young Atlanta Hawk squad. They don't win Game four, so I don't believe they advanced into the second round.
Speaker 6: Wow, which would be a huge, colossal failure. I'll give me your impressions quickly because they don't want to get to the political news. What your impressions of the local football teams? You know, the Giant fans, I saw a lot of people on Instagram yelling and screaming. They wanted sexy players. They wanted the running back Love out of Notre Dame, with a wide receiver Tyson out of Arizona State, or even not safe yet of Ohio State. They didn't get either one. But Harwa fiell is like up the middle with a very good linebacker on and off the ball and a guard to protect Jackson. Dort that the Giants did very well. The Jets, they did add some talent, skilled players on our fense with the tight end out of Oregon and the wide receiver out of Indiana. What were your impressions of the local team?
Speaker 18: Stress? I thought both teams did well. I just don't give a damn because it's not the season, you know. I'm sticking tired of us winning in the month of April and May and then thinking up the joint from September through December. I can kill less. I'm not sold on them. I mean again, give them credit. What creditors do. They did what they needed to do to win the draft. Props to them, but you need more than that. And unfortunately these organizations that both organizations have shown us that they're bereast of making the rights. They just struggle to make the right decisions. Tom and Tim and Tom. Again, I'm not a namord with what I'm seeing, and so we got to wait team. But they did make the right picks, especially with the New York Jets. I'm one of those guys who firmly believes do what got you there, meaning that if you're a head coach, what got you to head coach the job? If you're Aaron Glenn, it was because you're a defensive wizard. Okay, fine, go out and make sure that the Jets are elite defensively. That's how I am. If that's what got you the job, make sure that once you get the head coaching job, you don't forget what got you the job. So I'm good with that. So if you want to show up your defense and show everybody that you're going to have a big time defense, and you bring in the personnel to do that, especially after losing winning Williams and those guys last year and tank in the second half of the season final. Just go ahead and do it. But I'll be happy when I see them win games when they count fair enough.
Speaker 6: One more on sports, And I know that you talked about it, and I enjoyed your conversation because you're an entertaining guy. But it's everywhere, and I gotta tell you, I don't care. I don't care who Diana Russini is sleeping with, even if he is the coach of the Patriots, whether he's married or not. Put that crap with our buddy Kevin Fraser on entertainment tonight. Why this is turning into a major sports story. Every other story on my Instagram is Russini and Brabel. I couldn't care less.
Speaker 18: I feel bad. I know Diana Russini a little bit. We work together at ESPN for ten years. She's a good person, She's a damn good reporter. I feel very, very bad for her, but it's undeniable that she put herself in a compromising situation. I'm not here to cast Endia Spurgeon is on her to judge her or anything like that, you know, And what I will say to people is this, and I don't get into people's bedroom and stuff like that, because when we don't talk about enough in the country that everybody's marriage is different. You got a lot of people in this country that have married the name only you know that marriage is not what you think it is when it comes to their specific relationship. So you don't know what the hell is going on in somebody's relationship. I mean, I've seen it. All said is I'm sure you've had. I've seen people that have been married, they got open relationships, open marriages, they swing in, they're doing all kinds of stuff that you know. I mean, you just never know, so you don't get you don't get caught up in all of that. Here's what I would tell you where it becomes. This is the one point. And I said this on my radio show on Mad Dog Sports Radio series extem every day for one to three pms incead of the time. I said, listen, here's what we have to understand. Mike Rabel's got some answering. The do to his family is why.
Speaker 6: Uh oh the money shot was coming. Literally, He's right, Mike Rabel. The person he has to answer to first is his wife. And he's actually admitted those have been difficult conversations. Let's get right back to see if you're making the point, and you're right that Rabel he's got to start.
Speaker 3: With his wife. Oh he's not there yet. Okay, I thought he was.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 9: He is.
Speaker 6: Let's get Steve back on the phone. He was saying, Rabel has to start with his wife.
Speaker 18: Right, his wife. Okay, actually starts to end with his wife and his family. He doesn't owe us an explanation for a damn thing. Here's where the problem comes in with Diana received. You are a reporter covering the team and the sport. If you were a reporter covering the NFL, but you were seeing with somebody with hockey or somebody on the NBA or whatever, it's none of our business. But the fact of the matter is you covered the NFL and there's numerous stories that you were reporting on that involved him and the Patriots. So because of that, now the conflict of interest comes into play. Okay, did you report? Were you objective in your reporting? Were you just reporting what was fed to you? How was it fed to you? Did the pillow talk? What was it you know? Did you serve his agenda or did you serve the objective? Agenda and the objective of the athletic and your readers. That's the stuff that made it become such a public spectacle that the industry had to touch and couldn't avoid because that is something that you simply don't do.
Speaker 3: And that's where the problem lies.
Speaker 18: She's married, he's married. Whatever, that's their business, that's their family business. We don't know the specific She denied it initially, so did he, and then all of a sudden he has this useless press conference where he's talking but saying absolutely nothing. And as far as I'm concerned, through her under the bus because he had no business speaking about it at all publicly, but he did anyway, and so that's really really unfortunate that he did something like that, certainly to cover himself. That didn't work. But in the end, what it came down to, what it comes down to is that when you're in our business, you don't put yourself in those compromising situations, especially when you're the females, because the females are the ones holding you accountable. You have to remember a lot of times, and I want to say this on your show, and I said this publicly because I think people need to hear this. So many times when stuff like this comes out, particularly about women covering professional sports, a lot of people think it's the men going off. That's not true. It's the women in the industry that are going off about women who put themselves in that position. Because anytime something like that happens, women, most of whom would never think to do such a thing, look at themselves as having their credibility questions, how did you get to where you were? Did you? Did you? Did you? You know what? What? What mechanisms did you use? So women are you know, women, the women of high integrity throughout the years that have been instituted, the wonderful women like the Christine Brennans of the world of the USA, today's uh, the Sarah Jenkins of the Washington Poles, uh uh you know, uh, you just just Pam Oliver at Fox, you see Storm, ESPN, and you know Robbing, Robbing, Roberts and so many others that are institutions. They're just phenomenal and great and stuff like that, who would never find themselves in their position. You don't ever, ever ever want to put yourself in that kind of position as a woman in this business, because when that happens. Everybody raises an eyebrow, and women guard against that with everything they have the credibility, the credibility of what they do. So when one comes along and finds themselves in that kind of compromise a position, these women are highly sensitive to it as well as they should be. A lot of times they're thinking this the men that are complaining about stuff like that, No it's not. It's the women that hold down that standard, and they're right to do so, they're not wrong.
Speaker 6: That may be the best point of home. You just made a great argument why it does matter. So now you've completely convinced me. I was like, I just don't care. But you made a great argument based upon the profession, and you're right. Women unfortunately are viewed by a lot of guys like how did she get there? This doesn't help? But you know it? Me when you talked about well did she you know? Change the story is integrity comes into playing or reminded me of the Senate confirmation hearings when they sit down and they go, are you gonna like but Trump? Are you gonna tell the truth? Are you gonna make sure that story makes Trump look good? Kind of like you're talking about with the Rucini and Rabel. But that's the first thing I thought of was, wow, that's like a Senate confirmation hearing.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it is, I mean to some degree, it has to be when it comes to her, not Rabel. And then you have people calling up saying it's a double standard. I said, no, sir, it's not a double standard. It's not a double standard at all, because we're not talking about gender. We're not talking we're talking about the institution. If you are a guy and you are covering the NBA, the w NBA, and then you happen to be it's revealed that you have some kind of relationship with a female coach of the w NBA that you're covering the same apply.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, sure even now even the the w n B A came er fire last week, the Dallas Wings because they've got two girls who were together Unsuitay of Connecticut, they drafted He's Fudd.
Speaker 18: Well, that's totally different because see that here's the thing that's an agreed that was an egregious story that I spoke out against that too. That's involving Paige Beckers and as Ossie Fudd, the teammates at Yukon. You know, Paige Beckers went to the pros. Before she went to the pros, uh, they confirmed that they have a relationship with one another. So what they're two players. You understand one is not an authoritative figure or anything like that. Whatever their relationship is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but but but you don't want these are your two best players on the team. If they get into a fight the night before and one of these girls can't can't perform, you can't.
Speaker 18: You can't go by that because listen, listen. I've seen situations. Listen. I've been covering sports for years. I know of a situation where a player got traded because the coach was screwing around with the cheerleader, and and and then they and then the player ended up messing with her. I mean, I've covered stories like this. You understands saying I know what I'm talking about. But what I'm saying to you is that that's different. Two young consensing adults having a relationship with one another is not a crime. The reason why that story was so bad is because it implied that the Dallas Wings went out and got Ozzi Fudd because of the relationship with Paige Beckers. As opposed to Ozzy Fudd being one of the elite players in college basketball, This young lady is a sensational basketball player who proved it time in and time out on the basketball court that she was worthy of a stature as a top player. So to imply that the only reason that the Dallas Wings brought her on board as the number one overall pick is because she's so tight with Tage Beckers is an insult to her credentials and what she has established and she has accomplished. That's not fair, you undersaid, because look at just stripped strictly on her game. There's nobody that could look at her and say, well, she wasn't worthy of the number one over She's great, because that's great, because that's just a complain.
Speaker 3: Yeah she's great.
Speaker 6: He's great. Yeah, No, she's great. And there'll be a good basketball team this year, the Dallas Wings. I want to move on over. I did catch your your monologue of your show a couple of nights ago when you talked specifically about President Trump and Iran, and I don't know if you go you know, at this point, Steve, I think you've come to find that even though I'm a maga guy, and I love Trump and I have a hard time criticizing him. That doesn't mean I don't. And I think you've come to realize now that you and I happened to agree a lot more than maybe you would have thought before you and I started this really great relationship and this great friendship, and I agreed with just about everything you said just a couple of nights ago on your show. But for the audience that did not hear it, let him know how you feel about this whole conflict in Iran.
Speaker 18: Well, listen, I think that, first of all, I think most of us as American citizens agree more than we disagree. I just think that in the binary system that we're living in, where we have two sides that have gone to the extreme, you know, that kind of divide and polarization has been stirred and instigated by politicians on Capitol Hill, which is why they get on my damn nerves, which is why I don't like them. You understand, I'm here in Washington, d C. Because I'm going to the White House Correspondence dinner tomorrow or tomorrow night, and I'm here to tell you something. Right now. They asked me a question about it. Folks will get their feelings hurt because I'm sick and tired of what they're doing to this country. You know, we're not that divided. We're reasonable people as American citizens if we just sit down and talk with one another. Having said that, here's my issue with President Trump with the Iran situation. When you can see folks in Maga turning against them, I don't blame them. You advertise that, market it yourself as being America first. That is not how you have come across you have you have You have been doing a bit too many things that have deviated from America being the priority.
Speaker 6: But I'm telling you, but I can't make the argument Steven, this one case for the Iran You're right, he's done some things ago. But I can make the argument that America first, Iran started this forty seven years ago, we did nothing about it.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with that. I don't have a problem with him attacking Iran. What I'm saying is is inconsistent with what you said. You said you obliterated them last June. True, and then suddenly you felt the need to attack them again. Well, why you were either wrong then or you're wrong. Now which one is it? Because it's not consistent?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 18: And then secondly, where's the plan? How do we exit it? Because you said no new wars, no forever wars. Well, how is this ending? Are we sure it's gonna end? It can't be believe me, believe me, no, but not believing me? Where the facts? What are you gonna show us? You know, people have a right to know that because of the American citizens, what I've employed on you and a lot of people on the right. A lot of times, it ain't just about believing you. Sometimes you scaring the living hell out of people, meaning him, because of the tactic that he's willing to utilize. I understand it's totally plausible that you might be talking, blustering and all of this other stuff just to scare the living hell out of people because that's your negotiation tactic. But we don't know that for sure. We just don't. And so because of that, you want to see a plan of action. You want to see coordination. You want to make sure that he's listening to the right people. You want to make sure that he's doing within the best interest of the American citizen, and far more often than not these days, more so his second term than even his first term, we've gotten the oppression that that's not the case. And so that was the thing for me. I'm like, go ahead and attack Ron because obviously, with what they've been doing over the last forty seven years or so, it's unacceptable. They've killed the American citizens, they've been a top sponsor for terrorism around the world. They try to kill him. They certainly have shown a propensity and a willingness to do whatever harm to America that they can. Damn it, get their asses. I got it. But in the same breath, you also got to be consistent. If you're saying this is what the issue is, don't change it up. And in the meantime, don't ignore affordability issues in this country. Don't avoid safety in the streets, don't avoid these things that are going on in America that needs your attention as well.
Speaker 6: Mother With the safety in the streets, I mean, look, the guy has sent his people to a bunch of cities, including are you going to be tomorrow night? That's a much safer city because of Trump.
Speaker 18: Well, listen, you can say that, and I'm not even going to disagree with that. But in the same breath, here's what I will portion you about because a lot of times with people know, so many people are so enthralled with him that they're forgetting the importance of precedents. When you look at the Supreme Court and some of the decisions that they have made and what they're going to make in the future. Said, take this into consideration. How many times is precedent deferred to when a decision is being made. A lot of times people are so gung ho about Trump, they're like, year, go ahead, go ahead, not remembering he's going in twenty twenty eight, twenty second Amendment, ain't getting circumvented. Somebody else is going to be in there. They don't have his cachet, they don't have his pro badal, they don't have this swag, they don't have his ability to deliver and cultivate this communication in this relationship with his people. They don't have those things going on. So when you allow him to get away with just anything okay, and you stay hell with the law on the books, hell with all of this nonsense. We need this done now, whe then the next president is going to have an excuse And what if that's a Democrat that is completely against everything that said. Rosenberg and some of the people that vibe with you believe in what are you going to feel like? Then you got to be careful about all that. That's what makes our country great, that we have a standard that we live on, a rule of law that makes sure that's applicable to everybody, so nobody gets to use the excuse of circumventing it. Whether it's Obama, whether it's w Bush, whether it was Clinton, whether it's body whether it's somebody in the future. You want to guard the interest of the country, not the interest of the individual you so happen to like that happens to be in office at this particular moment in time. You have to be careful about that.
Speaker 6: And this is why you're a major superstar. We started talking about the Nicks and the Hawks, we talked about the NFL draft, we talked about Russini and Rabel and you closed out with the very sensible, I mean this very common sense approach to the presidency and how this country can heal. That's why steven A, I love you. That's why you're a superstar, and that's why I know it's going to cost you about fifty million dollars. But you still got to run in twenty eight.
Speaker 18: I'm not giving up my money. They're not getting me to do that. They're not getting me to do that. I glad I will gladly listen for me personally said, I'll tell you this right now. It ain't even about being an office so much for me. I would give anything to be on that debate stage and stand next to these politicians were up and down that they've had the interest of the American people and stand in front of my face and say that, because I would tell you right now, I think I'd.
Speaker 3: Eat them alive because I know they have I know they.
Speaker 18: Haven't done that. And that's my whole point. It's like, I don't vibe with everything sid Rosenberg says. Everything you say ain't wrong. Everything Trump does is not wrong. Everything that comes out of Marc or Rubio's mouth is not wrong. The same applies to the Democrat. There's some things you're right about, there's some things you may be wrong about. Sit down, be adults, talk about it, and stop trying to position yourself just to turn the American people against one another. I know that I wouldn't be that person I know that I stand up and say, you know what does a damn good point? You know what them borders like like? You know, with all the liberals that I know, you're not going to tell me that we did the wrong thing by closing the borders. When you open them and you're let twelve to fifteen million people in the country, you can't tell me that. Now. I don't like the optics with and how that was utilized. Minnesota's one example, la Portland, Chicago, places like that. But there is no denying that closing the borders was necessary. It's just about how you do things. You can't sit up there and complain about the borders being closed when you said nothing when Obama deported three point one million people. We ain't getting away with that. We're not going to be hypocrites. But in the same breath, how you handle stuff matters because it assuages the concerns of the American people. It brings a calmness to us that we know things are happening with adults in the rooms. Don't talk to me about Pushner and whitkof going over as envoys to us, and those are our most qualified individuals to do it. We gotta be able to do better than that. Stuff like that is what I'm talking about here. And if you talk to the American people with that kind of sense, I think it goes along with Stephen.
Speaker 6: You're beautiful and enjoy the White House correspondence. Send it tomorrow night, and good luck to one Nick's in game four tomorrow and let's do this again very very soon. You really are. You're terrific, Steve, really, thank you so much.
Speaker 18: That was great anytime, man, you take it easy.
Speaker 3: You're the best.
Speaker 6: Stephen A. Smith, he is a great guest and a terrific guy. We become really good friends. That was one your papa didn't see coming, did you. I'm not sure if it's more shocking Randy Levine, the president of the New York Yankees.
Speaker 3: So Stephen A.
Speaker 6: Smith. But both of those guys are terrific guys.
Speaker 3: We'll take them that debate stage.
Speaker 6: Would be scared him. Come up, Hey, listen the guy. He's smart. He makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 19: Terrified to see he'd kill him, eat him up.
Speaker 6: He eat him up, he eat him with them. Yeah, I'm gonna take a break. We have a lot more smart people still. Look come the relentless patriot, the brilliant artist, my man Scott Lobato out of Staten Island, and my main man of forty eight years, the brilliant defense attorney. And now mister Army, I call him mister Army. The great Joseph Tacapino.
Speaker 26: All that still a com Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network, nine.
Speaker 6: Thirteen, Friday Morning, been a great Shaw, Ryan kill Me was here, Randy Sutton, Blair White? Can you even tell whill be completely honest? Can you even tell that Blair White was ever a boy?
Speaker 19: I'm incapable of being completely honest, So there's a lot of me all right, can phrase it again? Because I don't was.
Speaker 6: There any evidence that that person, that lady Blair White, the transgender who was in this studio earlier this morning, was ever a boy?
Speaker 19: I had I could see slight.
Speaker 6: Really I didn't see it.
Speaker 19: Yes, But maybe I'm maybe I'm just biased because I knew.
Speaker 6: Woll I think, so maybe that's it. Probably they're probably being honest, okay, because this doctor did a good job.
Speaker 19: Looks amazing, I know, looks amazing.
Speaker 6: Kath mcfalland was great. Stephen A. Smith. This guy's been my friend for forty eight years. It's the best defense attorney in the country. He's also mister Army these days, and he's great on this show every Foday. And I think he's a Raiders fan. I'm pretty sure he is, So maybe he's excited before I get to that. I did mention last segment that you'd be surprised that Stephen A. Smith and Randy Levine, the President Yankees, have become good friends. I did say this earlier. Steve Cohen reached out to me yesterday, which is very nice. He didn't have to. He did the owner of the New York Mets, and we had a great fifteen minute phone call where he said to me, and I quote, I want a relationship here. So I'm going to the met Yankee game in Queen's on the fifteenth of May with Bill O'Reilly and Cohen said, you're sitting with me. You're gonna be in my in my suite, and we're going to start this conversation because he admitted basically that I'm a big voice in New York, if not the biggest, and he wants to have a good relationship. So it was a great phone call. I cannot share the specifics about all the subjects that have bothered me. We discussed all of them, but I will maybe had a letter date. So just wanted Joseph to know, because he's a metman as well, that at the very least, Steve Cohen and I on a very good terms tac very good terms.
Speaker 24: Yeah, I'm happy, sir. I want to talk to you about this. I really don't this is this is such a strain in our relationship. You know, I love you and I care about you. But every time I see the Mets lose, which is every day they.
Speaker 6: Want to strike, we want to still go to the World Series. I said to Steve, I said, are you gonna be mad when I come to when I come to that game and I come to you a sweet I'm wearing a Greg Naddos jors. He's not going to bother you. So he didn't say, no, you're not doing that.
Speaker 24: Don't do that, don't do don't do that. You don't do that. You don't do that. I don't know if you do that representing representing us. You can't do that problem please, And it's just it's crazy. I mean, you know, you don't be anxious of cowtowing to AOC.
Speaker 6: Right, girl, I know what, that's a stretch.
Speaker 24: There must be anti Semitis.
Speaker 18: I guess.
Speaker 6: You, bunny, are you still a Raiders fan?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 24: You see, I'm not like you.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, you weren't exactly like You're exactly like me because I remember very young Joseph Tacapina getting pen marks on my father's Cadillac right after you got bab Midfid who used to come to school wearing a Minnesota Viking Joe Censor, Jersey.
Speaker 24: Joe Censor. But I was a tight end freak and I played tight end for Polly, you know that. And Joe Censer was my favorite tight end ever.
Speaker 6: So I love Jo. I can't even remember that, and talking was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 6: You like the Vikings. It's fine. So you got to be thrilled that Mendoza's your new quarterback, right.
Speaker 24: Finally, finally, I mean I was.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 24: I saw Mark Davis and spoke to Mark at the National Championship game, and I said, Mark, and we talked to Mark Dozie for a while. I said, please just draft Mendoza, right, we're doing that, right? He's like, well, yeah, I'm gonna leave it to GM. But as Mark I said, we're drafting Mendoz right. I was convinced we're going to draft a punter with the first pick of the draft up until yesterday.
Speaker 6: So I'm so happy right now.
Speaker 3: They did good.
Speaker 6: But I do want to ask you quickly about because you know this team better than anybody. You saw Mark Davis at the championship game, mind Polkes. That was Miami against Indiana, and Joseph has a great relationship with the Herr Kaine's great the kid. The Giants shocked everybody the guard. The Giants took number ten overall first round pick. They traded Dexter Lawrence to Cincinnati to get this kid, Magoa Magawi from the Hurricanes.
Speaker 24: Mawg, Yeah, how is He's amazing? So he was the I think he was the best offensive eleven college last year. He is he is a rocket, is one of those Samoan beasts, like he's like a tree. But he's also a great guy leader. It was a great, a really great pick. Giants had a hell of a draft, by the way, you know, And I just think that was that was a great pick. And by the way, you know, I don't even want to view was back anymore because we're back to that where we are. We're here, We're here. But we had three guys drafted in the first.
Speaker 3: Round, so it was three, you're right, it was three.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a big deal.
Speaker 24: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: So who's the quarterback again?
Speaker 3: This year?
Speaker 6: We got somebody else?
Speaker 24: Could mensa? Oh right, mensa from I saw. I was at the spring game last Saturday on the sideline with Mario and and the coaches and watching that thing. And this kid, Oh my god, this kid looks amazing. Bro, he looks amazing. He came from Duke, right, Duke. Yeah, he's his one hundred yard a thousand yard receiver with this little white guy. It looks like he should be in glee club. But he's amazing too. I mean, you know, all right, let's go Hurricane, let's see all right.
Speaker 6: So that's all. That's all the good news. The bad news is is that last I checked, you and I still love and live and work in a city where somebody like Ken Griffin, I know, you know him, Joseph with somebody like Ken Griffin is now a criminal only in this city.
Speaker 24: Right, It's just unreal. I mean, what Mandami did by going there and doing that little stunt of his. You know, you know Ken Griffin's done to the city, right, I mean for the city he has donated still handling the philanthropic causes to the tune of about six hundred million piece in New York City. Okay, he just perched the home for what two point two eighty three at the ten at two hundred eighty twenty three eight billion. That's that's spending money in New York City.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 24: Citadel, his company and its affiliates are paid over two point three billion in taxes in the last five years. Okay, So without guys like that, you know, the taxing, the ritual, that nonsense that he does, we would be hurting so badly. I mean, Citadel now is reconsidering a six billion dollars in new city development project because of Wolden's nonsense with Mndami. So that's really really great. Isn't that really great that that Mundammie is making like a clown of themselves.
Speaker 6: And by the way, not just not just the money, Joseph, six billion dollars and like you pointed out, people like him and my boss love him. John Catchment, Titi's Blackmen they pay these taxes. His his project at three fifty Park, you're looking at the very least six thousand construction workers fifteen thousand total employees. Right then, you got people have to live here, They got to pay for that, They have to go to restaurants. The revenue of of and beyond the actual project is all money. But New York City, what is this guy doing?
Speaker 24: Really threatened to our core as a city. You know, basically what this says, New York City is the greatest city in the world. It's the global financial capital of the world. It's where you know, if you make it here, you can make it anywhere, right Frank said, that's not true. So so so you know, here's the crazy part. What this message sends. The one mondaminance given is success in New York City is a liability. Okay, it's liability and and and you know, hedge funds are leaving thanks for shrinking in presence, talent is leaving and talent follows money, by the way, right, So so it's just it's unbelievable when the great cities are in decline and then you have someone like this. You know, you don't grow with city by punishing the people funding the city.
Speaker 18: You idiots.
Speaker 24: Okay, it's just impacting the rich. It's exporting the rich. But it's not what it's making sure everyone who has the ware results that spend money in this great city has to leave.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 24: You know, it's just it's it's it's it's you can't run New York City like a protest movement. It's it's an economic engine. I love that so disgusting.
Speaker 6: I love that. Have you put that anywhere like so you cannot run the city like a protest I love that.
Speaker 24: A protest movement. That's what he's running like that. I know it's a protest movement. That's all that Stunty did yesterday. It's one of the cities great, great institutions, one of the great sort of contributors to the New York City philanthropic scene.
Speaker 18: Was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It was terrible.
Speaker 24: It's running the city like a protest movement.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna use that. I'm going to steal that from you. It's not just ridiculous, it's actually disgraceful. Ken Griffin is a terrific guy and a very successful guy, and we should be celebrating people who are successful and uh, and not turning them, treating them like their criminals. I do want to get back to the war for a second. You've been great with this. I had Kat mcfallan on earlier. She's great too. She worked for Trump, she worked for for President. She's on Box News almost every day, she's on this show every Friday. I think she's great, but she is all in here.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 6: So, I pointed out some of the things that was provided to me by a friend who happened to be at the Pentagon this week. That person will remain nameless, talking about how the straight up her moves wasn't an issue before and now it is, how a nuclear weapon really wasn't on its way now it may be all the five or six different things. I read them one by one, and her quote to me was, well, they're all untrue. Every one of those are on true. I said, well, do you think that maybe the president keeps ceasefire, cease fire, ceasefire because truth be told, he's not exactly sure what to do next and maybe was stuck. And she was revolted by that, actual suggestions revolted.
Speaker 24: So you know, deadlines that keep moving don't pressure your adversary. They empower your adversary, because how many times has the President said, if this doesn't happen, we're going to obliterate their civilization. We're going to by this date, you know last time it was by Tuesday night. If this isn't done, we're going to rank hell on them. They'll never going to put them back into the stone age where they belong to that ago seventeen days ago.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 24: And and you know, a ram store like laughing at us a little bit. Right, they're making posts like going, oh is that eight pm Eastern Standard time or Indian times?
Speaker 22: Right?
Speaker 24: You know, it's like they did that, really they did. They posted in response to that threat because they knew it wasn't gonna happen. I mean, if they were really scared, they wouldn't be mocking that threat. And what's happening is every time we keep doing this, every time we keep moving away, it chips away the terms because now all red lines looks lex flexible, like these ends of the world had deadlines look flexible. And once your adversary believes you won't act decisively, you've already lost grounds. So the essential of this seas far with the rand is being sold to stability. But it's actually the opposite. To me, it's a sound that there's really no clear path forward because when you have leverage, you don't extend, you conclude, you dictate the terms. Right. I mean, I remember President Trump saying there's no one negotiation here. This is a complete and total surrender. They will surrender to all of our times, right. And now we're trying to negotiate with them. And because we haven't done it, we're going to extend it again for another three weeks. And I guarantee you that's going to be extended again.
Speaker 6: Great cluse.
Speaker 24: What we can't do is keep doing this. We can't keep fighting. We're in a war that has no end in sight. And said, I'm telling you this is if this comes from the real war fighters I'm talking from, right, this is we're in a pickle here, we really are. Okay, this is not something where you know we have the ability to go in there and molliterate them, because we can't. We're in a massive hole financially. Also, don't forget, we're kind of ammunision. Okay, the war is burning. Listen to this number the burning, and roughly one billion would be dollars per day. No, okay, sid I swear that's all. These are Pentagon numbers. One billion a day in six days we spent over eleven point three and that was only partial accounting. It doesn't include all these pre war build up, the troop deployment, and long term replacement costs. It's just crazy. This is war. This is like a financial free fall with no killing. And it's it's it's scary, and that's you know, we're in this particamly.
Speaker 18: And and I don't care what taking for aside.
Speaker 24: I respect her in all, But if right now, if we can get this from Iran, if we can get they don't control the straight anymore. Their oil is sanctioned, and they will not build nuclear weapons, right right, So, and all the US bases in the Gulf become assets again, not liabuildings. Right if we got those three things.
Speaker 6: We win not really want to see. Not even then I disagree. What about the IOG, what about the IRGC? What about those psychos? Will still be in charge, They'll just do the same thing in ten.
Speaker 24: Year regime change. There is no regime change there. What are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: Well, you got you gotta kill you gotta go and all these RGC guys, you gotta take them out.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, got to kill them.
Speaker 24: They're embedded in the society thereway, we're never changing it, right, We're never changing it. And by the way, I thought we weren't supposed to do that, right. I thought that was the new problems because I've watched a lot of clips and footage where everyone in this administration, from the President to the Vice President, to the Second War to Tulci Gabbart, all these people saying the same thing. We're not fighting other country wars anymore. We're not fighting stupid you know, endless wars where we used.
Speaker 6: But this wasn't a stupid war and they started at forty seven years ago. I just don't know if we ever really had a great plan from the beginning.
Speaker 24: No, No, we definitely did have a great plan in the beginning, because if you have a great plan in the beginning, you protect your basis and your embassies. First move, second move, you secure the straight before you go in, not actually go in. And because we didn't secure our basis embassies, we lost a lot of human life, American lives, and our basis embassies are gone. They are a liabilities. Now they're not all stranglehold anymore. And the strait is now you know, we're negotiating, and now that they're putting land mines down maybe or you know, minds under the straight.
Speaker 18: It's a mess.
Speaker 4: It is a mess.
Speaker 24: And I'm telling you we have an ammunition problem.
Speaker 6: No, I believe it, and they don't because they're getting They don't, none of the Russians. I keep reading every day NBC. Hey, you know whatever Pete Heeks has said, it's not true. They are they are fine, They've got plenty of weaponry.
Speaker 3: They're not They're not going to go.
Speaker 24: I saw that today. He said they're they're a pirate ship army. No, oh, no, they're not. They're not right.
Speaker 6: No good thing. You're here to tell the truth.
Speaker 3: I got to run.
Speaker 6: But these, uh, these appearances with you on Friday, I gotta be honest because I bring on a lot of people I love them, and a lot of them just kind of tow the line. And I know you love Trump. You've represented them twice in legal battles and you guys are close. But you come every Friday with the real information and it's important.
Speaker 3: So I love you.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 24: Advice too, said so, and that's that's why I'm here. I don't put this on the president. I mean he's got people who are supposed to know this. Yeah, him the real advice, right, and he's got some device.
Speaker 6: Get down to you one. They're and uh, you two, I don't know, give up the low stuff and just become like some type of the I don't know army Macha.
Speaker 18: I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Know whatever to do? You know that, Joe.
Speaker 6: I love your great job. Amazing job. Actually, thank you so much, buddy, great job. Take care. He's terrific, is the defense attorney. Joseph Tacapino. Will take a break home, he's got the news. Scott Mobatos still the Cup.
Speaker 26: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 21: Collox, Okay, could shout out to my buddy Ritchie, but he used to be believe it or not sec Journey but Gabriel when he went to the j C C in vocal ratone, that's how long I've known Richie for you actually showed off at the.
Speaker 6: Helen Oscoby Center. We did that show live that day for doctor George and my buddy Stefound. Anyway, his daughter is celebrating a birthday today his daughter Gianna. So I do want to send Gianna Nichols she's too today, two years old. Happy birthday from your dad Richie and your dad friend sid Rosenberg, and I want to top folks. You know, yesterday I was in different parts of New Jersey, ended up in Trump National in the COLTSNAT which is a lovely area. And there was a great event Alex Zadan again money against Corey Booker. Great job last night by his whole crew, Jackie Tobacco and Victoria Kish and Cara and everybody in and around that spoke that night. Michael Testa terrific senator from New Jersey. Alex Bauer. You see alexandro on TV all the time. My buddy Stupidolski. He owns a beautiful hotel. If you ever an Asbury Park, New Jersey, maybe you just want to go punch Bruce across the face. He's got the Old Berkeley. That's the oldest hotel in New Jersey. It's a gorgeous place. He's done a tremendous job. He's got the Empire too here in New York City by Lincoln Center. Anyway, if you're looking for a nice hotel, on the beach in Jersey by Isbury Park, Stew's, my buddy Stu's place. The Berkeley is gorgeous, and I know that Lewis, there was a time when right down the block from that hotel is a stone Pony. I know you've been there least a couple of times. Have ever been there?
Speaker 3: Oh you've never been there.
Speaker 6: I haven't been around it, no kidding. I would have bet money you actually were there, because I know you know there was a time like me when you love Bruce and not anymore. Of course, I know o'rodley took him to task. Last night. It was great. I got a break because I got to get to the lotless patriot, the amazing artist, the man who's gonna actually accept an award on my behalf tonight. We go to talk to my buddy Scott Lobato right after these messages Sid.
Speaker 26: And Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 6: So initially I was a little Lebato because he pulled one of his world famous art stunts yesterday and the one before yesterday I think I was at, which was the unveiling of that amazing mom Donnie painting right outside of City Hall Lobato and I did it together. His amazing painting painting. It was hosted by Johnny Tobacco was actually on Wise Guys. But then it occurred to me that I was in New Jersey all day yesterday, so I couldn't go him anyway. But I guess Scotty pulled off another one of his amazing art stunts at Grand Central Terminal, but I'm not sure it ended well as it usually doesn't. Scott is an amazing artist, he really is. He is very talented, relentless patriot, just a great American. So you got to rest it again yesterday or no?
Speaker 18: No, I uh, I dropped that option that I did have.
Speaker 6: First off.
Speaker 11: I you know I'm the relentless patriot, but I have been haunted all morning by the relentless Johnny Tobacco to try to convince you to still stop by this event tonight. I know you can't, but I was told by Johnny that I would be in trouble if I didn't ask you.
Speaker 6: No, I know the deal.
Speaker 11: Every minute he's sweet and so.
Speaker 6: I know I know he's great. He keeps texting me and believe me, Chrish Alenzo, who actually runs that Metropolitan Club scott and she's honored me a million times in the past. She keeps texting me and that they could not be any nicer. And again, I haven't missed any of these met club events in the ten years I've been here. But these were birthday plans that Danielle put out a while ago. It includes restaurants and hotel stays and it's just gonna be really difficult for me to ditch my wife and my friends at a restaurant.
Speaker 11: But yeah, that's what I That's what I told him and said, you know, you know, listen, you're a superstar now and you're getting pulled everywhere, and I know how it is. My girlfriend's like, where you going now? You don't run to do I promised me, did you know you got to balance it out? So fair enough? But if you want, I will accept the war tonight. Send me a little something later on what you want me to say.
Speaker 6: And no, no, well I'm not gonna do that. First of all, I want you to accept the award. And this is no disrespect to anybody else there tonight. I have a lot of friends there tonight, So do you From Emily Austin to Randy Fine to Woody Giuliani to the fine folks that wanted. But if they were to ask me, and I'm being honest, I'm not patronizing you. If they were to ask me, if everybody there, if you couldn't be there, said who would you pick to accept your award? It would be you. So you don't need me to say anything. You go up there. You know me as well as anybody. You're great, People love you, You do your thing. I'd be honored to have you accept my award.
Speaker 11: Perfect done, awesome, awesome, thank you. So anyway, so yesterday it was such a beautiful day, I figured let me do another social, creative social experiment with my artwork. And that portrait of Mam Dandy that you helped them there at City Hall was such a big hit. Matter of fact, I'm gonna I'm dropping it off tonight. It's going to be on display at the event tonight.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, so take it. So amazing, that'll be fun. It's amazing.
Speaker 11: So I never did anything in the Central Grand Central Terminal except to have some cocktails, uh Chucksito a couple of weeks ago to the Great Palladino Restaurant. If you haven't been there, it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 6: You know what's funny about that. I'm glad you mentioned that place. So Mike Breen, the Hall of Fame announcer for the Nicks and the NBA. He loves Mike Breen. So he's best friends with the owner of Palladino's, mister Palladino himself.
Speaker 18: And we will look at Cop.
Speaker 6: Actually, yes, Cop, that's exactly right. And now he spends most of his time outside the state. But regardless, he h. I said to mic, I said, you know, it's Valentine's Day, we'll boar to the same old restaurants. Maybe I'll try Palladino Steakhouse tonight. So me, Danielle and our friends Orn and Paige the same force him. That's going to Sammy's Romanian tonight. What the Paladinos for the first time this year on Valentine's Day in Grand Central and we loved it.
Speaker 3: So I'm with you.
Speaker 11: It's just and it's a historical I mean you're sitting there and you're looking at Grand Central Terminal.
Speaker 18: It's beautiful.
Speaker 11: It's yeah, I think it's New York and which is where I want to get to my point. But what I did yesterday you know, I got to do these things. It's that I have to just you know, provoke and get emotion out of people, especially what's going on. So I made these twenty four by thirty six printouts of that man Dandie painting the Mayor's official portrait I did, and I put frames on them, lightweight, and I put some double sided tape, and I went through the terminal, had some friends filming it, and I started putting these things up. And it's a beautiful place, Grand Central Terminal, very clean. There's no graffiti, there's no signers or nothing. And I put up about ten of them, and then I didn't get to finish, and all of a sudden, the cops surrounded me, the MTA cops, and then I realized, here's my point.
Speaker 2: They gave me the option.
Speaker 11: They were like, look, we're you know, we want to you know, we understand you what you do with Bob, but it's illegal, it's called little ring whatever. If you leave now, it's okay. And I was like, well, I really want to put one more up, and he goes, well, then we're going to have to arrest you. And I was like, now I'm gonna save this one and these guys were.
Speaker 6: So good to me.
Speaker 11: And I never dealt with the MTA cops before, and I've dealt with cops, as you know, I've been the rested a million times.
Speaker 2: But it was the system.
Speaker 11: Here's the point I want to make. I got my point across. People loved that. People hated it, but how they ran. It's always so safe in that I never realized how safe it is. There's no assholes running around screaming, protesting, robbing people that I see anytime i'm there.
Speaker 6: It's always a smooth transition.
Speaker 11: And I realized when I walked in and I put up my first sign, you know, I'm discreet. I look around the painting and I saw this one guy that was just like a regular businessman on his way to meet somebody for business. And at the end of my situation, as I'm being escorted out, I saw him again on the other side of the terminal and he winked at the cops and I said, uhha, very well played. And then outside he walked by again just to see what I was up to, and I just said.
Speaker 18: Look, I just said, well played.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to give it away.
Speaker 2: What do you looked like?
Speaker 11: But the point is it is a well oiled machine, and I think a lot more public places should be like that. How they run these undercover guys keeping an eye on things was like a spy movie. So it was beautiful. Kudos to them for letting me kind of get away what I did. But you know, not really but it was well played.
Speaker 6: It sounded like it was well played and sound like it was great. I know, you want to touch to one this animal that stopped this girl because you wouldn't give a phone.
Speaker 3: Number to him. I know the story.
Speaker 11: It's it's brutal, it's it's it's horrible, man. I mean, how look, we were all boys. We all get into fights. We all see boys fighting. It's part of you know, that's.
Speaker 3: Part of what we do.
Speaker 11: You know, you get no fight protecting a girl whatever. But to see this boy like you watch the video, it is the most it just got and it's very hard to get me squeamish. It really is very thick skinned of a New Yorker, you know, just like you. But to see him slam her like a wrestler onto the concrete and then to stomp on her face like a scene from Goodfellas when DeNiro stomps on it.
Speaker 4: You know he does that.
Speaker 6: It was just heartbreaking Billy batt And wasn't it Billy Batsy stopped on his face in the barn?
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, yes, and well anything that when he was a good.
Speaker 6: When wasn't a k That was Frank Vincent, who was a great active he's on the site. He actually played phill Ya Tarto on The Sopranos and his head got ran over in the gas station. But he was with the New York crime Family. That's right, guy, So you're right. So he was stopping on her face.
Speaker 11: And then he just like he has this smirk like he was proud of what he did. And why aren't you know, why are we still continuing with this victim of society. Oh he's a young kid, he's fourteen years old. His name can't be printed. But I'm really I really want to reach out. I don't know how far my voice goes on your s know, somebody from that little girl's family needs to find this efin animal and correct him, correct him. This is why society is breaking down, because we become some numb to this. We don't talk about that girl that got set on fire on the subway. You know, Ah, that just happened, this New York find illegal alien. You know, it's funny. They tried to hang literally hang him, put him in jail for life, Donald Trump because he said he said grabbed them by the.
Speaker 18: P He said that.
Speaker 11: But you sort of story the other day.
Speaker 18: I think you talked about it.
Speaker 11: This illegal alien who grabbed and groped a bunch of these young high school girls and grabbed them.
Speaker 6: By the p yep.
Speaker 11: And he's a victim of society. He's protected because of the sanctuary state city and he I think he's getting like one hundred days in jail. This is where is the proper punishment for the crimes? Where has this?
Speaker 18: How did this go off track? That? This is where society aspired.
Speaker 11: Whether it's Luigi Mangion, you know, well, he's maybe right for what he did. How how will we count? I can't can you figure it out?
Speaker 6: Oh no, he murdered an innocent father of two, and you're right. People love him. They call him a hero. They call Brian Thompson a terrorist, the guy that got murdered. I don't know how we got well, I know how we got here, but I can tell you this it's gonna get worse because the mayor is all for the criminals. He's not for the good guys. He doesn't like the cops, he doesn't like Lobato, doesn't like Rosenberg. He's all for the criminals. So as bad as it's gotten, and it's gotten progressively worse, we have not hit rock bottom yet.
Speaker 11: Now it's the fire needs to continue to burn.
Speaker 6: It really does.
Speaker 18: And again it's there.
Speaker 11: It's almost like you want, you want it to burn.
Speaker 4: Ye I do, I do?
Speaker 11: I do the quicker with burns, the quicker.
Speaker 6: That's right. We got to hit on the East. We got to hit rock bottom for this city has to go to absolute trash, which are just about there anyway, and then like a recovering addict, then we've got a chance to heal. So listen tonight, you're my guy. I love this. Thank you for doing this, Johnny Tobacco, I know you're listening. Scott Lobato's the guy, Chrish Alenzo, Scott Lobato's the guy. Congratulations on another big day at Grand Central yesterday, and thank you Scott Lobato for being out there for me tonight. It's kind of like John Hia Volta and uh, you know Danny Zoo going KANICKI in Greece. You know what I'm saying. I got hit in the head. I can't drive. You drive now, okay. Me and you were like Danny'szuo going Kaniki.
Speaker 11: Okay, I will represent you properly.
Speaker 6: Goodness, bro. Love A great job, Scott, A great job. As always. We'll talk again tonight. I'll talk to you later, okay, all right, we'll see your buddy. Great job, Scott Lovetto. I do love that guy. Everybody love him. He's uh, he's he's man, he's New York, he's America, he's paid. He's on the right side of every issue. He cares, cares about all of you out there, he really does. And he's so talented.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 6: He unveiled that that painting of Mam Donnie at City Hall. I was there about three weeks ago. He was funny. He actually unveiled two paintings. One was a nice Mam Donnie, you know, and then the real one came out and it was brilliant. I only wish I saw what he did yesterday in Grand Central. But he is one of our real treasures. I talk about the fighters in New York. Vicky Palladino, she's a fighter of people. Tench to say, very nice, nice about me. Scott Lebato's right there at the top with us. He's he's a terrific guy.
Speaker 3: We're lucky to have him.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Scott. Although I think we're done right. Lou, what an amazing job this week is always You're amazing. Justin Ell a great job as well, knowam Leyton, best news guy in the business, Liddy, Lizzie, I should say, Lizzie r of Bellis, she's going to be here today too.
Speaker 3: She's great.
Speaker 6: Great week of shows. Thank you everybody, and as our dear friend Jean would say, God willing, we'll all be back Monday morning at six am for a brand new week of sitting friends in the morning shows. Kill Ben if you are going to the Metcala tonight and again honoring Moody Juliani and Emily Austin, Randy Vine Blam White's gonna be there, and my man Lobato's gonna be there. Tobacco, enjoy yourself tonight. Wish I was there, but you guys will be fine. We'll all be back on Monday morning. Until that from all of us, to all of you New York City. Hey Ken Gribbin, You're a hero. Have you mom, Donnie Pets.
Speaker 27: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 26: Get that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms.
Speaker 27: Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next
Speaker 26: Time for a new episode so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here.