Speaker 1: Hey, folks, welcome to Everything Is a Bitch Episode twenty. Mike Agavino here with my lifelong pal A. J. Benza.
Speaker 2: What's to do me? Lots a lot's going up, including my blood pressure, but in a good way, and a lot of things happening, a lot of things popping. Then you.
Speaker 1: Aren't they?
Speaker 2: I mean between them, I didn't expect. Look, here's the thing. I think my relationship ended with my girlfriend. You put that next to if the Yankees lose and if Trump loses, I don't know. You might have to do a welfare check on me if all those, if the next two things don't turn out the right way. But we got one more game. We gotta win one game, and we gotta win one game in New York. It's not impossible, but it doesn't look good at all. It's very depressive.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, let's let's Dodgers a moment, a moment of realism. Yeah, I Dodgers of better team. Yankees are gonna lose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dodgers are better. Absolutely, But Aaron Boone has done things with calls that are ridiculous. But our our Aaron judges and any there are things that are making us. You know, but it just I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't like a I don't like a little freaking shortstop. Where the fuck did he come from?
Speaker 2: But I vope is not the.
Speaker 1: Yankees guy the Dodgers got. He looks like freaking Opie and he he's just getting asprins all over the field. But but I do think, and I've told you for three years something different than this. I do think that Trump is gonna win. So I I think you're gonna I think you're going to get that one. Yeah, and look, if your relationship is meant to be, we have on our side the greatest secret weapon in relationships on planet Earth. In our relationship x Ford Irena Wood, who you should You should be making sure you're getting a little bit of time and talking through stuff before you on this.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't throw in the town. She had good things to say. I never throw in the towel. I know why. In the past last year or so, we've had issues with our relationship. Distance, My divorce is not proceeding. I wasn't living in on my own place. There were things that weren't right. Now there's an apartment that I'm probably gonna move into in the next week or so. Things are changing, but I don't. I will never let go of her. I mean, I talk to her every day. If I had my brothers, we be together forever. But I'm being very careful with it, one step at a time, and I think those steps are happening. Like I promised her in Florida, I said, when I get back, I'm doing X, Y Z and we'll we'll take a look at our relationship after that. So we hold on.
Speaker 1: Obviously, if she's talking to you every day, she's she's still invested and still hopeful of this thing working out. So sure be positive, and uh, don't be afraid to call them thank you.
Speaker 2: But you know what you know, I might. I mean, I you have, you have a level of artistic ability in you. You're not just a businessman. You've got artistry in you, and I do I think that fucks us up sometimes. I think there's something about being that kind of person that doesn't make it easy on women. Maybe I'm being too broad by saying that, but sometimes I wish I was just a cut and dried, straight down the line businessman with six suits in a closet, and you know, just like this is what I do. I go to work. I've got this. I've just been a very different dude for a long time and I'm not easy to latch on to. Uh and and make the long run with There's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Did you we We just wrapped up an episode of Relationships as a Bitch and uh Irena did an unbelievable job of describing her husband and what turned her on instantly and what to this day turns her on about her husband. And you're a creative, AJ, I'm a creative, not at the level that you are. You're a creative and your mind is always is always working. That's a that's a turn on for people. Don't want women don't want that. Uh that guy that has the six suits goes to work to sell insurance in the morning and comes back at six o'clock at night and every day is his Groundhog Day. That's not There's nothing exciting about that. There's nothing fulfilling about that kind of life. But you're right on the other side. I mean, definitely, we're we're challenging. We want to do different things. We see the world differently. We you know, we want to have different experiences.
Speaker 2: But uh, my girlfriend's ex girlfriends have told me we are you were the best we had. I had a ball, but you know, you weren't the guy I was going to marry. But the fun was, you know, so worth it. But I'm like that, you know, I'm just not the guy that most girls would think. He seems like the subtle down type. Now that I'm older, I am, But in my youth I was just too fucking too wild. I had too much rabbit in me. I was running every which way but loose.
Speaker 3: But well, yeah, I was going to say that's you at thirty five, thirty five, But but you today, you.
Speaker 1: You want something very different. You want to be loved, you want to have a sense.
Speaker 2: Of you know what I want. Jana Rivers once we got very close. She gave me my starting TV and we were talking about her husband who committed suicide because the moves he made for her in her career didn't work out, and it was she got just sent away from the Johnny Carson Show. She took a beating, but she told me, you know what I miss I missed going to bed at night and turning to him and after he went to a party and saying, did you see what that bitch war tonight. You know it comes out to something so simple as is that just to lay your head down and talk to somebody sweetly and honestly about something you both experienced. You know that just simple, just simple ship. You know, just like how was work? You know? Like what did that bitch at work say to you? Again? Like you know you it's it's good to be wrapped up in someone else's life, not just your own. And when you're single, it's all about you, but when you're with someone it's much better. You get to hear about their life. And it's not always great, but you need that, and especially in our older age. Look, man, I don't want to die alone in a fucking apartment and no one knows I'm dead. You know you want somebody you love next to you. It's a it's an inherent desire. So either way, but it's gonna be it's gonna be a saga that's not gonna go away in a week. Her and I we have a thing, so we'll see where it goes.
Speaker 1: Well. Again, the fact that you're talking and working through it, and you got some great coaching on your side. I'm if I had money to lay down on it. I would be betting. I would be betting on you guys.
Speaker 2: You should betting my football picks. Tutsi's football picks are eighteen and five this season on the NFL against the spread.
Speaker 1: Tutsis a lot fucking smarter than I. That is not my freaking record.
Speaker 2: She's out as a pistol.
Speaker 1: Well, we got some great shit in then. I'm not even talking about the political crap, although we got a little bit of that that we work in here. But there are so many just stories this week that are just just straight I love it over the top.
Speaker 2: So I love it.
Speaker 1: I want to start off with some cheese bandits.
Speaker 2: I can speak to this.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, okay, So cheese Bandits wheeled away with an eye popping amount of cheddar cheese from one of the UK's most famous stores. Listen to this. Neil's Yard Dairy announced in a social media post that thieves quote posing as a legitimate wholesale distributor for a major French retailer, okay, ordered over nine hundred and fifty wheels of the cloth bound Hafod west comb and pitch cheddar. Wow, that's my best ever heard accent. Okay. The company claims the nine or fifty wheels of cheese are worth three hundred and ninety thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 1: Nil's Yard Dairy reportedly delivered twenty two metric tons that's almost forty now, it's almost fifty thousand pounds of cheddar before they realized that the distributor was a fake. The dairy retailer said that they covered the cost from the theft that impacted the smaller cheesemakers. Despite the significant financial blow, we have honored our commitment to our small scale suppliers and paid all three artisan cheesemakers in full. The dairy retailer said they are working with law enforcement and asked residents to be on the lookout. Be on the lookout for cost pound cheddars in a in either a twenty two pound or a fifty two format with the tags detached. So like, how do you fence your wheels of cheese like that is?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I know a lot about this, only because our former best friend who's no alonger with us, Chico, at one point robbed remember this, He robbed an Italian specialty store and we didn't know this, and he brought over all these beautiful cheeses at Onmedpastas to Rosalie's house and we ate them and we having a It was so great. And then we read a story about a restaurant I was robbed of all and we said, Chico is this Are you involved in this? And he said, yeah, but you guys ain't the evidence, so I'm clear. I mean there's a lot of money. There was a there was a robbery in Los Angeles, a very famous restaurant called Matza, partially owned by Mario Batali and Nancy Silverman. Okay, well when they before they opened, I know Mario before he was anybody, and they went when Manza was being put together, and the thieves went and got about six wheels of Parmegano Reggiano, which is known as the King of cheeses. Luca Telly Romano. There's a lot. I mean, there are restaurants you've seen in Rome where they make the pasta on the cheese block, when they do a Kasha de pet kasha peppe recipe with cream and cheese. It's very elaborate. But yeah, those things are worth a lot. A lot. You're not gonna see black guys breaking windows to rob cheese rings. That's a white a white crime.
Speaker 1: That's that's a white collar crime, not because it's a different kind of white collar.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, okay, but who do you Okay, so you got this cheese, Oh delicious, man, how do you get rid of it?
Speaker 2: You just eat it? I mean you can, I mean, if you want to make money, I suppose you can chop it into pieces and offer it the different restaurants for whatever, A thousand here, two thousand there.
Speaker 1: But you can't. It's like it's like it's like something unique being stolen. And then you go to a pawn shop when all the pawn chops are alerted to look out for anybody who's a seller of cheese is on the lookout for somebody trying to peddle them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But if a restaurant and somebody says, listen, I got a fucking ring in my trunk. It's worth seven hundred and fifty dollars, you know, take a look at it. A lot of chefs will go to the guy's car and go, wow, it's really great. I don't want to know what you got it, but I'll buy it because he'll probably sell them at a discount. It's huge.
Speaker 1: It's they have fifty thousand pounds of cheese to get rid of. That's a lot of that's a lot of knocking on the back of restaurants to get somebody to take seven hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Not twenty five tons? Is that twenty five tons? Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Twenty two metric twenty two metric tons? Oh my god, they wouldn't do it, you guess you keep it in the truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you have to keep it in a certain temperature too. Whatever they did, they knew what they were going to do with it afterwards. This is not a random crime where they're going to figure out what they're gonna do. They had this planned out. Somebody wanted in order filled out, and they went and got it, and uh.
Speaker 1: Maybe they shipped it from the UK to Wisconsin for a Packers game and they're going to get rid of all of it at once in the parking lot of it. Yeah, Lambo Field, you.
Speaker 2: Could do Swiss Swiss cheese out there, but Paumjan Origiano is not going to move in the Lambeau. But yeah, you can move Swiss cheese out there, sure, I mean that's great.
Speaker 1: With chadder, you can move tons chatter, Come on, I love it. I'm a although it's u K chat. It's probably sacrilege for people to put anything but Wisconsin cheddar on their brots. You know, if you're you're a lambeau because you have that bros there. I don't know, you spend.
Speaker 2: I go to Chicago, we get broughts. Of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Wisconsin packer's game. You got to do the brats. So I don't think that's I don't think they can like they can get rid of it there. I think they got a cross border I don't know. I don't know. Maybe pay attention and figure out what happens with head stories.
Speaker 2: And I mean shipping it's expensive. Unless they go with Kenny Wood and his shipping company. Maybe you don't get broken them a deal. But shipping that kind of that kind of poundage or tonnage of cheese is got to be high. But trust me, there's boers before they even robbed that ship.
Speaker 1: Well, it's probably got It's probably got to be some kind of inside job because you have to have a very deep knowledge of the cheese industry to commit I'm trying to remember what it was, but there was something happened in Chicago last year where somebody stole an insane amount of something, very food, very unique to Chicago, whether it was deep dish, pizzas or something, and they were trying to get rid of them. No, no, you know what it was. It was. It was chicken wings.
Speaker 2: Chicken wing.
Speaker 1: But I forget what place they were stolen from. But somebody stole like that amount, that similar amount to this cheese. Maybe maybe they're connected chicken wings and they got they got caught, they got.
Speaker 2: I don't know what chicken wings in Chicago. I mean there's I mean, I've been too many restaurant Portchillo's, but that's not that's a more meat sandwich place. I don't know where the big wings stop places in Illinois, but those things go, especially football season, Super Bowl, March badness. You got wings, You're gonna make some money, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't get them at the Beef though. Is it called the Beef or beef? If you watch The Bear.
Speaker 2: And I watched I watched Bear. I love The Bear. I don't think it's a comedy, but I like it. Uh you say they called the Beef.
Speaker 1: That that was the name of the restaurant in the in the show. But I don't know if that's the old name because it's a true story. It's based on a true story, is it really Yeah, yeah, based on a real restaurant, But I don't know if it's the rest of the real place. Was called the Beef or not?
Speaker 2: Wasn't it called the Bear? No, only on the show it's called the Bear.
Speaker 1: That was originally season one. It's the It's beef or the Beef?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Beef? Uh yeah, yeah, mister beef, mister mister beef. That's what is the Italian beach sandwich? What's your great? I've had a bunch of those in Chicago. They're fantastic.
Speaker 1: What's that what's that actor's name?
Speaker 2: He's got three names.
Speaker 1: He looks.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I can never remember it. But he was Jeremy Allen, my Allen White, right right, right, right, right, yeah, he's He was.
Speaker 1: Huge in The Shameless with Yes, well he makes Macy and Emmy Ross.
Speaker 2: That was a great It was a great show and he just took off. This show is great, But I don't I don't like the fact that they think it's a comedy. But I like the fact that it's Italian flavored and his family oriented. Even though Jamie d. Curtis didn't portray a correct Italian mother on Christmas Eve. But I'm getting too particular. Otherwise, I enjoy I enjoy the show a lot. And the guy, Maddie, the guy Maddy tattoos on his neck, the heavy guy. He's a sensational chef and he's was part of the whole ring of getting the show together. He's one of the producers on it. He used to have a show on Vice TV which was just great about him cooking meals and making it really simple for people. He's great. I love the guy. It's great show. Great show.
Speaker 1: I love the Season three got too weird for me. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Well they're doing. They give you every they're giving you a storyline for every person so they can go further. And they that the Puerto Rican woman this one to that one they're gonna bring. I didn't like season three, but I'll tell you what you need to watch. Oh my god, you have to watch on Apple TV with Cate Blanchette. What's wrong with me? What the fuck's it called? It's a huge show. But there's an actress in there named Layla George, Laila George. You know Leila. She's Sean Penzac, she's Vincent in Afrio's daughter. And the sex scenes between her and this young actor, it's the show is called obviously ridiculous. I talk about it. My disclaimer, Okay, the sex scenes. This girl is so beautiful.
Speaker 1: I've you know, nine daughter is beautiful.
Speaker 2: Because he had a daughter with Greta Sacci, who's a gorgeous woman, and this girl, his daughter grew up very cultured between Australia and Italy. She ends up being Sean Penn's wife for two years a couple of years ago. But what she does in these sex scenes with this young actor, it's beyond anything I've seen on TV. Even though the film, Oh my God, want to turn on. She's beautiful and it's you just it's a great shell. But the sex scenes.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Also stay with that thought for a second because I want to go to the second story I wanted to bring up. And I don't know if you've seen this ad or not. I've seen it and just my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe they were doing this. But there's a Democrat group that has sparked a lot of controversy with a new pro porn advertisement. It shows a guy masturbating to an X rated clip being interrupted by a guy who's playing like a Republican politician.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thirty second ad is by Progress Action Fund and Defend the Vote. Okay, so two action political action committees supporting Democrat candidates. It's entitled quote Republicans rubbing you the wrong way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: So it shows this fictitious Republican legislator enter a guy's bedroom while the guy is watching porn and whacking off. Oh and then the guy says, I'm your Republican congressman. Now that we're now that we're in charge, we're banning porn nationwide. So this is what the Democrat strategists came out with for their angle for the last couple of weeks. They're so desperate to try and capture young men that the only thing that they could come up with was that, you know, the Republicans are going to shut down porn, and that's going to be who you're so dependent on porn, young white men, that you're going to change who you're going to vote for based upon this. So as the young man protest, the fictitious lawmaker ads I won the last election. So it's my decision. I'm just gonna watch him. Make sure you don't finish illegally. Now, okay, the whole thing is so fricking ridiculous, but but here's the you lose me in the in the in the very beginning, because look, any self respecting guy who's whacking it to porn, yeah, does not have the covers pulled up. They want to they want to look at their unit and you know, they want to talk to it and you know, nurse it through the process the right way. And you know so, so the ad is absurd to begin with because here's this guy and he's by himself in a room. There's no reason to suspect some Republican legislator about to walk right, and he's he's got everything covered by his bedspread covered or whatever, and he's supposed to be watching porn and just wacking it under the covers.
Speaker 2: Come they don't get it. Listen, I know they're desperate. And let me just tell you, being completely honest as I always am, thank God for porn channels, Red Tube or porn hug because ladies, you don't want guys. I know many women think, oh it's just bad. They get these ideas in the head. I will agree that what we see on porn is not the way women should be treated. In these younger generation, kids don't understand what sex is like because they see men spitting in women's mouths and pulling them by their teeth, and it's just it's gotten ridiculous. However, to have a porn channel where a man can have release, we don't do it under the covers. We find something we like, we put into particulars in the search bar. Might be skinny, big breast, it might be you know, whatever, your whatever your thing is, and then you you lay a towel down and you do your business. You don't. It's you don't. You don't go on to the covers and high like.
Speaker 1: Your size towel. Do you recommend I go hand towel?
Speaker 2: I don't want to go. Well, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: A small targeting area. You're risking risking your vacover.
Speaker 2: No, no, not a washcloth, a hand towel. It's about you know, twelve. So that's that's a good area. That's going to catch all my uh my good stuff. But you know, that's what we do. And then we feel a little bit wickedly ashamed that we did it because it's in the afternoon and which we should just be more productive for the last twenty minutes. But that's what some men do, and for them to act like it's evil and dirty, come on, man, it's a basic human need. Would you rather be go out with all my bullets loaded or having been re least I'm talking about as being a younger man, you want a guy that's a little calmer because he's taken care of himself. You know, there's a wonderful thing to have porn. I have nothing bad to say about porn. Nothing. It's great. It's great stuff, and it is showing younger people a dirty side of sex that they shouldn't expect when they're with somebody. Girls typically don't want to be spitting. You're spitting their mouth, or you're pulling their hair, or it goes crazy and all every porn title is Mom's gone, so I'm having sex with my stepsister or my friend's mother popped over Like that's not anything we think about. But I guess some guys do that turns them on. I don't know. I like the castings where the girl shows up for a modeling job, and then is told, hey, guess what you need to do this and that for this gig and here's some cash. What do you want to do? And you get to see a woman basically decide, oh my god, can I do this? And some of them turned out to be complete crazies, were tremendous sexually, and some are just very shy. But I like that part of it because it's it's like, it's very natural and not staged. That turns me on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't watch a lot of it, you know, I'm the guy who on relationships as a bitch said it was uniquely turned on by the fact that in twenty six years, I've never caught my wife farting or building number two but here. So I'm not opposed to it, but it has to be. I can't watch those sites. It's just like dirty, if they're if they're like, I can watch something, but I can't. I can't go through one of those kind of sites where there are you know, a million videos and each one is nastier than the one before, and I'm gonna you know, I'm I'm grossed out or offended by by most. I'm sorry I'm I'm uniquely weird. But but getting back to this, well, let me ask you something. What's the best premise for a porn segment that you've ever what's your favorite like that you've seen. This one's coming to mind for me that I know is just stupid. But I don't know I even.
Speaker 2: Know what a premise I guess what has turned me on in the past and sometimes still does is. I like verbal cues. I like when they speak to each other, and I like when they seem like they're in love or at least they've been together before it matters. I like the kissing. I like the intimacy. See I don't need to see close ups of the vagina and his set. I don't need that. But show me two people who really legitimately look like they love having sex together, and if they're good looking, I want to watch it. I don't want to watch a guy without his face. I don't want to watch someone have a condom mom where they're having sex. When I watch porn and I want to get off, I want it to be two good looking people who speak to each other, have some kind of intimacy, and get it on. I like that.
Speaker 1: Why is there a standard rotation, Like what do you mean? Like again, I don't watch that much of it, but when I have, it's so it always starts with a blowjob, So it's it starts with it starts with the world, and that goes on for longer than it's ever gone on in my life anyway. So you know that's the opening.
Speaker 2: Eighteen minute blowjobs are not common. I know it gets a.
Speaker 1: Little starts with the blowjob segment, r right, right, then the guy's got to return the favor. But that's a much shorter segment. It doesn't it doesn't last that long. Okay, Then the fucking begins in a more common position missionary. Yeah, and then at about the twenty minute mark, you gotta flip her over and Doggie comes in at about the twenty minute mark.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, but what I hate is the reverse cowgirl. That does nothing for me. I don't want to see a girl sitting on a man and facing away from him as a man I don't like. I don't enjoy that. I want to see my lover's face. I don't want to see the back of her head. Everybody's different, but they always do reverse cowgirl, and I really enjoy it when I could say that a woman is getting off and when they get off, it's because they either are solely with that guy. Sometimes there are porn partners who do who do videos together, and like there's this French couple that she's phenomenal, but they're in love. So you're watching two people in love have sex and it's a turn on. It's but you know, two strangers and these made up scenarios. That's bullshit. But show me some good intimacy with people who are in love. Yeah, that that's that. That'll do it for me.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm a little surprised that you're not a fan of the reverse cowgirl. No, no, okay.
Speaker 2: I don't even I don't even like what a guy, you know, empties himself on a girl's face. I think that's like that come up, it's a meaning to me. I know there's a sperm people, the salmon spam and sperm special we talked about on the face, the facial we talked about on relationships as a bitch. But I'm sure it's good for people to have sperm on their face. But I don't enjoy seeing a man do that to a girl. Does nothing for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's not a not a fan there. Getting getting back to this. You haven't seen this head huh, No, I gotta go, you gotta you gotta watch it. It's it's like.
Speaker 2: Trump, does you look like Trump? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no oh, the politician know he looks like an old stodgy uh, you know, Republican.
Speaker 2: It's funny because Trump is such a sexed up guy. I have all the presidents. We've heard him and Bill Clinton have that sex vibe, and I don't. This is about the Project twenty twenty five. Basically, they think this is gonna Trump is not behind that, and I haven't read the whole bill, so I can't really comment on everything. Are they saying they're gonna take porn away?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, no one's read that whole thing. It's like nine twenty five pages, right, So I don't even think the folks at the Heritage Foundation that wrote it have read the.
Speaker 2: Whole fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: But uh, but so the ad. So they spent two and a half million dollars in this one ad in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, the seven Swing states. And so they are they are after it hard on this thing hot on? Because yeah, several no punned. So it also at the same time, seventeen adult film stars launched a hundred thousand dollars ad campaign on porn sites, warning that the Project twenty twenty five. Uh that Project twenty seventy five outlines a ban on porn and jail for those who produce it. So I guess somewhere in Project twenty twenty five is this big thing. Trust me, the last thing that Trump is going to ban exactly is porn. Come on, that's how many hours? How many hours of porn a month? Do you think Trump personally has consumed He's gonna he's gonna get rid of that.
Speaker 2: I would imagine Trump it does occasionally check out the porn sites because the guy's had a sex drive that's been widely spoken about. I'm sure he's Uh. I don't know. I don't know how good he is on computers and stuff, but I wouldn't doubt. I know from girls who've been with him, and they've told me about him sexually, and I was not too surprised to learn that he likes it rough. He's very verbal, you know, he knows what he wants. And there was one girl that I know named Barbara Moore who was a former playboy playmate, had her on my show years ago when we first began, and she went to mar A Lago with a girlfriend. He was married to Milania. They don't talk about this story, and Trump wanted to have both of them. The girlfriends said I'd rather not, and Trump said, well, she's gonna watch us then, and they Trump and Barbara Moore went at it, and she talked about it on the show back in probably twenty eighteen. He likes what he likes. If he checks out porn sites, I wouldn't doubt it one bit.
Speaker 1: I'm sure somebody has done some kind of Trump porn satire. I mean, it would be too funny. I'll have to check it out. But I don't know why so much today is about sex. But you know that this this actress is one of my all time favorites. I'm like so turned on by her and have been since she was very young. Nicole Kidman, Oh my god, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I love her and.
Speaker 1: She's still really really sexy.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't know if you heard about this story, but she this is legit. They had to they had to cause the filming of Baby Girl because she was so turned on right and had had so many orgasms she couldn't take it anything.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Here's so. I think this was in the Yeah, this was in the New York Post, I think. But Nicole Kidman admitted she was so turned on was filming her new erotic drama Baby Girl, that she had to temporarily hit the brakes on production. In the Kinky movie, Kidman plays a powerful businesswoman who risks her career and family life to have a passionate affair with her much younger intern was played by Harris Dickinson. Now I don't know the Harris dicks.
Speaker 2: Lucky guy, lucky. No, he's a new guy, new kid. What a lucky guy. I know. I remember when I had When I was studying acting in New York City. One of my classmates was Andrew McCarthy before the brad Pack was anything, and he was terrible in class, I mean terrible, and he landed a job and it was the movie class with Rob Lowe and Andrew McCarthy got to have sex scenes with Jacqueline Bessett. Really, it made me. It was like, this guy's not even the best in class and he got that gig. And on top of that, he's with Jacqueline Bissett, who back back then the d she was everything. But Nicole Kidman, I've said this on the show before. There's well, there's such an innate sexuality about her. And she's not buxom, she's not my typical type. But I've met her in person. When you sit down with her, you get startled of how beautiful she is in person. If you watch the movie Paperboy with John Cusatt, she there's a scene where he's locked up and she visits him in jail or she's sitting across room and he wants they had great sex. He wants her to go down and then obviously she can't. She's ten feet away, but she mimics a blowjob to him as an actress. The camera's on her face and she's mimicking what she's doing with her mouth and he's getting off on this. It is the it's one of the craziest sexual scenes. But that's Nicole Kidman. Man, she doesn't shes all out there. I can't wait to see Baby Girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I remember, I think the movie's name was dead Calm. I think she was like twenty years old or something. This was like her first American vote Yeah on the boat sailboat. But she was just perfect because she her look is unique to her. You don't see a lot of people with that look and her skin tone. And I know, but anyway, she's fifty seven. I can't believe seven. The fifty seven year old lastro Winter said performing sexual scenes with Dickinson and Antonio Banderis who good for Antonio, who plays her husband in the movie, sometimes became too much to handle. Quote. There were times when we were shooting where I was like, I don't want to orgasm anymore. In fact, Kidman admitted that she would often say, quote, don't come near me, and I hate doing this during filming. Here if I am never touched again in my life. Even Dickinson revealed in a press conference that he would tell the cast and crew to quote go away for a second when he needed space on the set. The upcoming film Steamy trailer has already given moviegoers a glimpse of what's to come, with sexual attention spilling all over the screen. Isn't the first time Kidman has pushed the boundaries with sexual roles. She appeared in an orgy scene in the nineteen ninety nine film as white Shot.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 1: That's back when Tom Cruise was her husband. She also paid played a prostitute faked an orgasm to Ewan McGregor's character singing a song in Mulin Rouge. I've always been on a quest as an actor. I'm always going where have I not been? And what can I explore as a human being? She said to people in an interview. Of course, off the screen, she's the mom of four and married to country superstar Keithurp and we know all that, but she still got it at fifty seven, And man, can you imagine being so turned on that she had to call it quick.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you no that I know, I know many. I mean because right now this sex coordinators, intimacy coordinators on set, so there's not actual sex happening like Mickey Rock and What's your Name? The Cosby actress, the Lenny Kravitz's ex wife that apparently went down. People think Mickey Rock and Kim Basinger went down in nine and a half weeks, but they couldn't stand each other. That didn't happen. But Nicole Kidman, Well, when I was a kid, there was a movie. There's an old actress named Sylvia Miles. I think it was she did a movie where she was It was in Playboy where they said they had sex her and this actor. I think it was Sylvia Mouth or maybe I'm wrong, but I got fascinated by the fact that people could actually get so turned on on movie set with people watching and actually climax and then the older right gud. I met some girls that I dated, and I've said this up front. You know, I may be a decent lover, but there are some women who you can talk to and they'll come. There are some women who it just keeps happening. And the way Nicole Kimman is talking about herself, she's obviously a multi orgasmic woman that gets turned on very easily. And boy, they're selling that film. I mean, that's that's all I need to hear.
Speaker 1: Yea trailers out. I have to check that trailer out later.
Speaker 2: It isn't Sylvia Miles, She's it's not her. It's another actress. But I read it in Playboy as a kid, and and it just made me go, Wow, people have sex on movies. That's for real, and of course it's happened. Nicole Kimman. I think was faking a lot of orgasms, which takes a lot of energy to do ten twenty takes. But of course she had some real ones, and that's training. I mean, you're working eighteen hours a day on a movie and you gotta have these orgasms on set people watching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know she was faking.
Speaker 2: Even I mean, I hope. I mean, I think she might have faked a couple just for the sake of getting the scene done. But just the fact that she came, I mean, that just blows my mind. Dude, I got a cramp in my oh thigh, your thigh? I have that every night. Oh my god, I get all the time.
Speaker 1: But I'm eating more bananas.
Speaker 2: But I just a hamstring.
Speaker 1: We've been recording my hamstring recording for so long that.
Speaker 2: I get those two.
Speaker 1: I need you to bow your head. I need you to bow your head, my battery head, bow your head, bow your head.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: We need to have a moment of silence.
Speaker 2: Oh no, what happened?
Speaker 1: Okay, because we're going to talk about crumbs.
Speaker 2: Crumbs, Oh the cat yeah.
Speaker 1: Crumbs is no longer with us.
Speaker 4: That fat bastard's gone the INSTA famous world's fattest cat, Crumbs, has died sadly weeks after being sent to a feline fat camp. The vets in charge of the fat camp say crumbs extensive layers of flab had hidden cancerous tumors from them, so even whatever equipment they were using to do scans and everything else, the cat was so frickin' fat that they couldn't they couldn't find them. Crumbs went viral after he was rescued from the basement of a Russian hospital, where he was raised on a diet of scraps, biscuits and soup. Well, he must have been sucking down a lot of motz of ball soup to get to thirty eight pounds, but.
Speaker 1: Crumbs found some success slimming down at a special veteraninary wheat loss center in Russia, where he lost seven pounds and then suddenly developed breathing problems and died on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, that sucks.
Speaker 1: I sent you a picture of I.
Speaker 2: Saw it's Look, it's great, she's holding it. It's like it's obviously so heavy. It's a head and.
Speaker 1: Kind of fat is that freaking cat?
Speaker 2: Well, it's like the people on my six hundred pound life. I mean, somebody's feeding the cat. But I've never seen a cat. I had a cat named Tabitha that we thought was fat, and it turned out there was a huge tumor in the stomach. And one day in the kitchen she for some reason got caught on her belly when she went outside, and all this puss was draining, and we're going, we had no idea, we didn't know she had a tumb. We thought she was fat, and it turns out she had a gigantic too, and she didn't live too much longer. But I know what that's like when cats still look big because they're fluffy and there's a tumor in there, but crumbs. I've never seen anything neared thirty eight pounds on a cat that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know this this wasn't uh three dogs in bed. Yeah No, that wasn't the The fat wasn't about the tumors. So anyway, now the vets are trying to like distance themselves and and and not take any responsibility for what happened here. But vets at the diet in Center say that the fat the fat cats. Layers of flab were so deep that scans ultimately failed to show he had cancerous tumors developed on his spleen and other internal organs. Galiana Moore, the vet that treated Crumbs, said she believes the tumors triggered multiple organs to collapse. Crumb's official cause of death was still pending, based upon a full post mortem exam, so we got the metal examiner called Quincy in Here to to do the analysis, because you know, I'm thinking you could just write fat on the cause of death, fat, like maybe you write really fat, but really fat. We could not do an ultrasound, but we constantly like, but we constantly monitored his help because we understood that excess weight does not just happen. Crumbs tests were all normal as well in the weeks leading up to his death. She said, how could his tests have been normal? It was so heavy he could not walk, followed a strict diet and exercise regimen that included no no I saw. I saw this video and I should have sent it to you because it was so fucking funny. They're doing the underwater treadmill with Crumbs. So despite their best efforts crumbs. Heartbroken caretakers noted in a statement that quote, sometimes miracles do not happen. Sometimes even the strongest cats cannot cope. Sometimes even the best doctors, rehability, rehabilitation centers, and support from people around the world are not able to help. Well, that's very sad and drums. Look, I don't want to hear from cat people. I'm not thirty eight pounds, come on the cat. No, there's a time bomb the cat.
Speaker 2: After ten pounds. You got to start really considering what you're doing to this cat because they don't have any kind of, you know, genetic makeup. I don't think cats have makeups so they can be heavy like humans can. I don't think that exists in the cat where she's like the chrissy mets of cats. This crumbs, you know, like, how does it is it in a jeans that she just go his jeans?
Speaker 1: It's no, it's in that Russian soup. I don't know what they put in.
Speaker 2: The fut of borsh. I don't know what they got going there. I like, I'm not a cat guy. I mean, I've had cats, and I enjoy a cat, but I'm not you know, over the moon about. I'm a dog guy, especially since I always heard and this will applied to gaining weight. I've always heard that if God forbid you drop dead in your home and you have a dog, the dog will stand by you and never leave your side. And I know that because when my nephew died and my wife went to the apartment to find him, the dogs are there. But a cat eventually will begin to eat your dead body. That's really yeah, that's what I read. Scientists say that eventually a cat will eat.
Speaker 1: In the case of crumbs, he won't just begin.
Speaker 2: Pretty far pretty far down.
Speaker 1: Depending on how many days it takes to find you.
Speaker 2: Drumbs doesn't push away from the table too often.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know those bathroom bodyworks stores.
Speaker 2: In the Yeah, I got candles there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's one in like every single mall right. Well, you know the company claim that they put diversity, equality and inclusion, you know, all the DEI stuff at the heart of everything that they do. Of course, well it appears that maybe they are too focused on DEI and not focused enough on QA as in quality assurance. Because they made a little they made a major boogle. The company has gotten slammed on social media after releasing a new candle with a design, I sent you a picture.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's hysterical with a design that looks exactly like Ku Klux Klan hoods. I mean, it's truly amazing, it's perfect.
Speaker 2: How do you they say they have to see it? But you're racist in this place.
Speaker 5: It's so obvious now it's a big fucking DEI shop. The Bathroom body Works snowed in candle supposedly features a snow that's supposed to be a freaking snowflake a snowflake design, but most people agreed the snowflakes resembled the hoods of the infamous.
Speaker 1: Hate and Bathom body Works quickly removed the so called clandals.
Speaker 2: Great Landals.
Speaker 1: They removed the Klandals from its online shop and issued an official apology. At Bathom body Works, we are committed to listening to our teams and customers and committing to fixing any mistakes we make, even those that are unintentional like this one. We apologize to anyone we've offended and are swiftly working to have this item removed and are evaluating our process going forward. So remember the day we found out who the the VP of marketing was that the hier the weirdos at bud Light. Yeah, okay, the VP of marketing at Bathroom Bodyworks that decided to put that's got it.
Speaker 2: You gotta go, you gotta go. It's it's not even like, oh, if you turn your head and squint, you might see it. It's so blatant. It's white hoods with two black eyes like it's perfect. It couldn't have made it better.
Speaker 1: I mean, the company said. The company said that they are sending all the excess product to their stores in Louisiana. They think where they think they can liquidate.
Speaker 2: Of course, you drive a truck. Just take your truck around Louisiana, Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Sorry Louisiana friends.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I know that, dude.
Speaker 1: I just keep looking at this candle. The thing and.
Speaker 2: What was in the meeting is you've been you've been a businessman. You know about big meetings with a bunch of people in a big room with the conference table. How the fuck does this come across so many eyeballs and no one goes is it just me? Does that look a little clannish?
Speaker 1: Here's how it happens. The senior executive in that meeting, didn't get it, didn't see it right, you know, I mean saw it, but didn't get it. It didn't register. And every person in that room was scared to death to speak the truth because for fear of that individual. And that's what happens in these stupid companies. And so this thing got that far out the door and got distributed all the way in their stores before anyone realized what the hell they had done. But it is pretty freak funny.
Speaker 2: I've been in. Well, the one meeting I was in in terms of show biz was when I was I got cast at a show that was going to be a Fox series based on the guy who produced American Isle, Simon Fuller, Huge, And it's about three different families that were displaced from Katrina and they lived in different cities, and I represented and the other actress was the Italian family. There was a Black family and another family and it was about our lives and it was a home run. We're gonna be on after American Idol at Simon Fuller. How could this not work? And then I started to do the scenes and work on the movie and we had a big meeting in the conference room at that what's the name of the company, nineteen entertainment. I think, okay, well, the fucking conference room table is an airplane wing, a real airplane wing. That's how big it is. And I was in no way gonna tell Simon Fuller I think we're off the mark on a couple of scenes because he's Simon Fuller. But I could tell this is not gonna work. So I know, sometimes you're in those meetings and you just can't pull the trigger on telling somebody in charge, we gotta do this differently. And there you go with clam candle clandals. It's perfect, crandles perfect.
Speaker 1: I want. I wonder if you could I am anywhere, we'll I'll have to see if somewhere.
Speaker 2: Does she still is Gwenna still selling a vagina candles? Oh? Yeah, well doesn't Kenny Kenny Kenny ships their products. He's got Google, He's got he's got the Goop, He's got Goop. So funny they did.
Speaker 1: Does that not shock me?
Speaker 2: I know? I said, do you know what they do? He goes, I don't give a ship. They do. They pay me a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I go, okay, okay, well that that would just be more incentive for for Kenny. Well, look, folks, you know, we call this everything as a bitch because we uh like, we span the universe to find some of the just most ridiculous ship that's out there. And we definitely got some ridiculous ship today. Between stealing fish, pounds of cheese to uh to uh masturbation as Democrats cats to fat cats, we uh, we did a little bit of everything. Dude.
Speaker 2: Next week, Mike, next week, we're going to have a new president next show.
Speaker 1: So you know what, dude, there's no there's no way we will know.
Speaker 2: We mean will know.
Speaker 1: There's no way we will know.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: I don't think we'll know by next Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see what you're saying. That's I hate that aspect of it. I really can't. It's awful.
Speaker 1: It's positively ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we ran this thing the right way, we would know.
Speaker 2: That night, that's that night who's president.
Speaker 1: It's gonna go insane and it causes so much angst amongst it. Just the suspicion runs wild because of that, we're going to be sitting here, it's going to be you know, two thirty to two forty and we're gonna be waiting on uh, Michigan and Pennsylvania. And I mean, and.
Speaker 2: You can't even believe both networks are gonna call it differently. They're gonna say she's leading, and Fox will say he's leading. We're not gonna know the truth. But I still hold on to my beliefs that it's not even close. I think Trump wins the electoral and the popular. What I've seen the last week or two is something that I think you can agree. We've never witnessed a presidential candidate be this much. Uh you could say admired. I know he's also hated, but what a scene Madison Square Garden jam packed, seventy thousand people outside Allegedly Kamala is getting getting a good, good group of people too. It ain't just she's not alone.
Speaker 1: It's just it's only if Beyonce is rumored to.
Speaker 2: Some ship that was Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You guardians, he could win the popular vote and lose the total. That could happen.
Speaker 2: Just don't see.
Speaker 1: Well it could happen because like Hillary, he could, He could do so much better in California and New York then he has done historically. Still will lose by ten plus points in each of those states. But but there are so many votes in those states that it tilts the whole balance of this algebra to where the popular is a lot closer. But then you know, loses by a pubic hair in seven yeah, in seven swing states. And you know, look, the best thing is win by a lot or lose by a lot.
Speaker 2: And you know, don't put it in the officials hands. Don't put the referees hands.
Speaker 1: Just win the Senate or save the House. Do something to make sure that we don't have a government completely controlled by the by the Democrats. But anyway, uh, this was fun, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah baby, nice to see you again. I'll I got to work and do the fame Patreon and I got a free show up as well, so I'll be busy the next few hours, but I'll let you know when everything's taken care of and go for it.
Speaker 1: You have my permission to repeat the drums story more people. More people need to know about crimes. Absolutely, the tragedy there, absolutely all right, folks, don't forget share, tell a friend. We need some listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah see you do, go all right,