Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the Transmission X Midnight News. I'm your host, Nate Allen. The date of the propaganda which we will be destroying is November tenth, twenty twenty four, and after that, at some point, because I haven't found it yet, i'll tell you why the news cycle or propaganda cycle is all over the place, but we will get to a real story. A transmission is a signal that is sent from one person or place to another. And it is my hope that this signal provided you a beacon so that you may find what it is that was meant to find you. And if you're listening to this transmission, it is not an error. So strike a match. Let's burn this midnight altogether. Grab a coffee, grab an energy drink, do whatever you gotta do, but most importantly be ready. Oh righty then, hello friends, Hello, I have been It is exactly. It's mint twelve oh four. I usually sit down a little bit prior to midnight to try to get you guys this earlier. But lately lately, one I've been ranting, and two I've just been starting late, and it's because the news is crazy. There's stories everywhere. I was looking into Robert Sepper. If you've never he's an anthropologist. He has a channel on YouTube. If you've never researched any of his research, it is very interesting. I definitely recommend him as an author, and if you just like to watch the videos, his YouTube videos are very informative. But yes, so you know how I tell you that these are fake Jews, those that say they are Jews but are not. Well, he goes into and I know that they have genetic Ashkenazi Jews have genetic prominence, or well not only prominence, because Kazari and Mafia all of that look into that. You know what, I'm gonna do a full transmission on that, cause it's about time I have to elaborate more because more and more keeps coming out. Anyway, the Jews of today that think that their families are from where we see Israel, it is not what geneticists keep finding. And they keep finding like crazier and crazier things like they There's a report that I will elaborate on maybe on another transmission that I was looking at today, but I figured i'll share it with you and there and it makes a lot of sense if this is true. I still have to confirm this, But Robert Sepper usually does his due diligence, and I can usually confirm his research through research of my own. But it takes time because you have to go back, you have to go to libraries. You can't just google this type of stuff for the most part. But anyway he takes he does a really good job and follows the trade of who the people, the actual people that we call Jews today, about where they came from, and he goes and talks about the individual tribes, tribe of Judah, Why Trump uses the lion right, why flags have lions all over them. This is going to be a full blown transmission, and it may be my next one because I've been prepping this, but I didn't know that there is a huge potential that not only do they come from Kazar or Old school Kazar, which is modern day Turkey, but that and they practiced usury in Babylonian money magic and I've already told you that, but that they have origins from what we know of is Italy. And it just so happens that, I mean, look at the state of the world right now, Rome Vatican right follow the Vatican's trail. You could call that the trail of tears, trail of blood, whatever you want to call it, follow the Vatican's trail, and you find a church that has been infiltrated and that has more scandal and is still more powerful than most institutions in this entire world combined. And when I say that, I mean that completely. The finances of the Vatican, the financial arm of the Vatican is as long as the world is wide. And it just so happens if the Jews, the ones that say they are Jews but are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan, well, that would make complete sense. That the Society of Jesus, when his real name is Yahoosha or Yeshua, Society of Jesus calls itself that and mocks max Yehushua yes Shua, the Christ by calling it the Jesuit organization that and it just happened to be stationed in Rome, in Italy. And then look at the other part of the world. And by the way, Old Kazar, I say Turkey, but more distinctly, more distinctly, let me let me say they were known as a traveling tribe out of Turkey. No, they were very organized. Okay, when you look this up you're gonna find if you look this up, you're gonna find a lot of they try to get ahead of this story big time. You have to go to use yandex, and you have to use other search engines, and you have to go do your own research. What you'll do is you'll find books, and you're gonna have to go find these books and read through them if you're really interested in it. But you're gonna find books because you're because the articles you're gonna see are all like, not true, not true, not true, not true. Everything I'm telling you, as far as the mainstream goes, not true, not true, unsubstantiated. Here's Jewish historian, Jewish history. Of course they're Jewish historians. But this is what you will see. This is the This is what will happen when you go into research mode and you start looking this stuff up. But keep digging because you will find books that sometimes are expensive and maybe a little rare, and you will have to I used to go to archive dot org and just download them for free and read the books that way, so I never had to pay for them. But I tried looking up a couple older books today and they all of a sudden weren't there, so you know, tis the times. Tis a sign of the times. But anyway, that's what you'll get when you go to confront this in your research, and it's it's time consuming. So it took a lot of my evening today because I found it interesting. I was like, wow, so so Kazars or that on their Ashkenazi Jews they're said to be from where war is happening right now, originally from what we know of as European Russia or Ukraine. So that's where Jews are supposedly from, right, the Jews that say they're Jews but are not. And what do you have war? You have war over the land. It's always over the it's always over the land and the bio weapons laves that we have. But anyway, besides the point, you have war there, and then where we put those people in Israel. Since nineteen forty eight, you've had war there, more war, more war. It follows these people around and the problem is is that everywhere they go they know or they are given power. They always are in positions of power, and usually you can trace that back through their banking practices, their usualary practices, and yeah, they will tell you they're the smartest people on earth, and maybe they're the biggest deceivers or maybe they get help from a deceptive energy. Seems a very antichristic energy is behind those that say they are Jews but are not. Anyway, that is where my research led me today. But I have to verify it, so I can't talk about all of it today. But then I went to we you know, we always start with Newsmax, right, We'll try going to Newsmax because for the past hour, I have not been able to get on Newsmax. So Newsmax right now for me and I have done a couple tests on different computers and it's down. I couldn't get it on my phone or anything. Uh So I guess we can't start with news Mas, so we'll start with ABC. Let's see what propaganda ABC has for us today, has for us today? Okay, look at that. Look at that. So seats are being counted in the House. Just an update. The Republicans now have two hundred and fourteen seats, and remember it takes two hundred and eighteen to establish the majority. Then they will have majority of the House, Senate and the presidency. That'll be a big deal. But the Democrats are They've gained some ground and they are up to two oh five. Anyway, let's see what they have as far as news goes, US bombs, US bombs, numerous Houti weapons storage sites in Yemen. Le Maybe there are really bad people over there, but do you know how much damage we have done over there? People are just I want to know who in the military just is okay with following all of these drop bombs on people that you have never met, have never had a problem with, has never threatened you. Who is just doing this? Are they sending drones to do this or actual soldiers, actual human beings going over there without any type of conscience? Because that's what I couldn't do it. I wouldn't be able to do it, not blindly. Now, if someone was attacking the US or was posing a direct threat and you didn't have to kind of convince me that they were a threat. It's kind of like It's kind of like the vaccine, right, If the vaccine was really something to write home about, you wouldn't have to try to give away the vaccine. You wouldn't have to try to tell people that you're gonna give them. I remember a commercial of a guy eating a burger and said, hmm, you get a free burger if you go in and get your vaccine, you proof of your vaccine or I think it was a burger. Anyway, it was some type of fast food. You wouldn't have to do gimmicky things to push a product to make peap billionaires that are taking advantage of something they created. Remember Hegelian dialect. They create the problem and offer you the solution. You wouldn't need. You wouldn't need that if the vaccine was really helpful and you saw people. Remember the first videos you saw from Wuhan, the propagandized videos. You know, the Smith Mount Act that was overturned in twenty I think it was twenty twelve by Obama that allowed the CIA to propagandaize the news against the US public. That happened, That happened ever since then. You they've been able to do this legally. They've been able to do this without without telling anybody what they're doing. That's why I exist right now because all of this media, all of this new, all of this modern day news in America and probably the rest of the world, because you know, CIA's massade, massad Cia and then right their arm stretch everywhere. But this is all propaganda. This is all an agenda behind it. And yes, I will give you my opinion. So as far as the definition of propaganda goes, I do have an agenda. But my agenda is the truth, and my opinion is my individual opinion, and I don't want it to affect yours. I don't want it to affect yours ever, And I tell you that, go do your own research. And that makes this not propaganda. You see propaganda, Yes, it's the by definition. It just has to be like information with a message, and you know news is supposed to be non biased, so regardless, it's propaganda. But propaganda to me has always had more of a sinister definition in my mind, like a hidden message is being tried. Is they're trying to provide you a hidden message through an agenda, And to me, that's really what propaganda is. I don't know what do you guys think anyway, So let's continue look at us Bohm's numerous HOODI weapons storage sites in Yemen. Yeah, I don't know. I wish all war would stop, especially our country, which is really really powerful, going around the world for different foreign interests and dropping bombs on people. I couldn't imagine being a soldier coming home that did that. And I've known soldiers that came back from Operation Desert Storm and who came back from Iraq and said, I was there for no reason. I had to kill for no reason, and they knew it, and it haunts them to this very day. And that doesn't make them any less of a soldier. In fact, it proves their humanity, proves their humanity. They're still heroes. They were just fighting for people who were leading them astray. And I hope that more soldiers hear these types of messages and don't just go blindly follow old men, these old men and their wars. I think we're probably going to get into that because that seems to be honestly what's happening in the world right now. So let's instead of all right, I don't like the headline, Let's go to CBS News and see what's what they're cooking over there. Okay, let's go CBS News. We ain't got all night. Okay. Trump's Pennsylvania win fueled by Latino working class voters, maybe, but I still say it was the Amish. I still say it was the Amish. I say that the eighty thousand or more Amish new voters pushed Pennsylvania over the edge. That's what I say, because you know, you don't want to go get food from the Amish and have them mad at you. I don't know if you know this, if you listening, if you are listening to this and you've never had Amish make your sandwiches, Amish, bake your cake, Amish do let me tell you what the Amish do well everything. Granted, I've heard that they don't treat their pets well, and it'd be an immediate fight if I ever saw that. But the Amish have always been extremely kind and generous to me. I go to an Amish store, or I used to, at least three times a week when I'm when my business is going and i'm out there and i'm working, I'm always stopping by the Amish store. They make the best food, They're so kind, and they do everything really well, especially construction. So I bet you Pennsylvania's were like man, if the Amish you're coming out, I bet you the Amish Swede votes, I bet I bet you they're like man, the Omish don't get involved with anything, and they're all behind Trump right now. I'm you know, I may as well go vote. I bet, I bet you anything. Because to see people who have to pay to get riots from other people saying the heck with this, and they're taking their horse and buggy to the polling stations, that's motivation. That is motivation. All right, what other headlines you got, CBS. I'm not content that one Trump's win puts migrants on edge. Well it should because they're not migrants. They're ellegals. They are illegals. Don't use that word. See that's propaganda. It is not like they legally migrated to this nation and now their citizenship is at risk. No. No, they illegally came over here, have been getting paid illegally in my opinion, by these sanctuary cities, which should be illegal in my opinion. But right, every state's got their own they can do make up their own laws. If you elect a liberal governor or a liberal mayor, it's your own fault. That being said, do I agree that elections aren't rigged? No, we already know that they are. So let's fix the system. And part of this is knowing what's going on. But uh yeah, they're not migrants. Okay, let's get let's get Let's move on from CBS and let's go to where have we done ABCCBS. We got to do the Big three. Let me let's go to Let's go to NBC News. All right, NBC News, US News. Eighteen year old Parks employee killed while battling New York wildfire. There is another there's a there's another crisis. There's another environmental crisis. Do you see? You see what they do? I really hope that it comes out that someone's going out there and starting these that's a big environmentalist I feel like they feel like I feel like I feel like they, as far as the rulers feel like people aren't looking at stuff like this, so they can get away with doing a bunch of stuff because everyone's focused on Donald John Trump and the state of the world and wars. And I feel like this is when the rulers tell their people in their environmentalist groups that they fund George Soros. I feel like this is when they give them the nod to go do what you gotta do, because we're gonna need we have all the we can fix all of this. We can get everybody on this climate agenda for twenty thirty, and we can line our pockets. That's what we can do. I bet you that's what he says to his son. Hey, go tell Biden the nineteen, no, the twenty something times you've been to the White House. Go go inform the old the old bat, the old the old man, the old zhmer. Alzheimer's patient that we're taking over now and that he needs to push this agenda twenty thirty and he needs to get all his liberal mayors and governors in line asap. Lockstep. Yep, that's that's my idea of what the conversations were like when he was going to the White House all those times. Not to mention the cocaine they found. Of course that was probably Biden's son. Yeah, could have been both of them, you know, yeah know. Anyway, all right, what else do we have top stories on NBC News. Let's do you can? Can we let me talk in the news voice. Trump declares Senate majority candidates should allow him to make recess appointments. Sorry, it's a fake news voice. Recess appointments. Okay, So right now, what's really happening in the US is there is an behind the scene battle yes, Trump won, but the House and the Senate how it's being managed. Look, you know what I'm gonna get to that, I'm gonna get to that. I'm gonna get to the battle, because that I believe is going to be the real story, because I don't I doubt that they're gonna focus on the battle. I doubt they're gonna focus on the battle. But there is a battle going on behind closed doors, that is that could possibly be very nefarious. But we'll see if it comes up in headlines, and that way I can talk about it because I started late, and I am looking at this and I'm doing this live right now, completely live. Sometimes I will look at stories in a little bit and know a little bit at least five minutes ahead of time. Not today, I didn't even get to eyeball this. So we're going over this together, all right? How about else? What else we got? Rep? Jim Jordan leaves the door open for Special Counsel Jack Smith to testify before Congress. Jack Smith should run. He should run while he has a chance. You can't be that blatant of a liar and go after who is now that powerful one of them, the probably the most powerful person in the United States and not go and you can't go after him. It seems to me that Trump is okay with like he he's okay with fair play. He understands if people are doing their job. He might not like you if you go after them. But if you're doing your job and you're honest about your job, and he thinks you're being honest about your job, I feel like he's like, okay, fair play, business is business, right, He's got that thick skin about him. But this guy, this was a sham. He was completely corrupt, has always been completely corrupt, and I think that's why he was chosen to go after Trump, just to see if they can get anything on him, like Letitia James, like like Trump. Like Trump's guy the other day said we're gonna come after your fat ass, and I about hit the ground laughing when I heard that. Yeah, they're gonna go after Letitia James. So she should be she should be minding her p's and q's and hopefully they let her go without a scratch. But I don't think that's gonna happen. All right, let's see twenty four more monkeys found to come on with the escaped monkeys twenty four more monkeys found after forty three escape from South Carolina. Okay, so they found them, Oh goodness, gracious. I was like, man, they're just letting monkeys loose. No one had that on their bingo card. No one had loosed monkeys from research. And you know, they're not like the regular monkeys from the zoo. This is like horror movie. This is research lab monkey. I feel like they're more angry and no telling. They probably have super strength or some weird special ability. Yeah not the one. Not who you want to run into is a lab monkey who these people have been torturing the poor thing and not so it's probably angry and then they probably gave it some special juice in the tank and no telling what's going on with these monkeys. That's a weird story. But yeah, that was a story from yesterday. I didn't really want to cover it a lot because it was kind of a fluff story. But it's still kind of interesting and kind of funny, kind of creepy too. Okay, let's see what else do we have Arizona, Arizona, Arizona Attorney General says she has no intention of dropping fake elector's case. No intention of dropping fake elector's case. Let's look into this NBC and see what you're pushing here, and it says a grand jury in the state of Arizona decided that these individuals who engage in a attempt to overthrow our democracy hush, hush, our democracy in twenty twenty should be held accountable. So we won't be cowed, Chris Mays said, let's look into this Arizon. The Attorney General, Chris May said Sunday that she has no intention of dropping the criminal case against the group of President elect Donald Trump's allies who sought to overturn the results of the twenty twenty election in Arizona. A grand jury in the state of Arizona decided these individuals who engaged an attempt to overthrow our democracy in twenty twenty should be held accountable, So we won't be okay. I just read that a state grand jury in April charged over a dozen allies of Trump for allegedly attempting to send a slate of alternate electors to the Electoral College in twenty twenty. Joe Biden won the state by several thousand votes that year, leading the state to certify a slate of electors for him. Well, it's funny because cyber and Ninjas had completely different results, and you guys discredited everything except for your agenda. So I don't know. You can read the tea leaves there. You seemed very corrupt, and they had people ready to replace your already corrupt electors. Okay, So I hope this gets straightened out because this is the weaponization of a justice system, and this is just another form of it. Arizona has to shake some things out. Arizona has to shake a lot of things out still right now, I'm there's a lot of doubt in the Carrie Lake, the governor's race. Carrie Lake, that was a big doubt as far as the people of Arizona were concerned. No one could understand how she lost the governor's race, and then her like her request were not being taken seriously when it came to counting the ballots, to taking a look at second ballots. I remember that they were locking people in rooms and they weren't opening and they were It was just a big mess. And Arizona's got some things to shake out. And I can't stand that they are calling people being conscious conscious of the corruption people being conscious conscience. I can't speak right now because this is just off the top, but people being conscious of the corruption they're now being called they're now being put like held to their feet, held to the fire, like they're doing something wrong, like questioning something and having a solution is some is something illegal. And I think they need to figure this out. And I don't think there's any room for this in the Republic of the United States of America. I think every election is so crucial that it should there shouldn't even be a question of what was going on. And I think as well as many of the people in this United States think along with me, there was a problem in twenty twenty. There was a problem with many elections in twenty twenty because that's when kind of everybody was like, wait, none of this makes sense. It just doesn't. You'd look around and it wouldn't make sense. It was just a feeling of it. It wouldn't make sense. And you know, if you need whatever you have to do to make the public understand that everything is above board, you need to do and they didn't do that. There was a lot of there was a lot of running and a lot of hiding, and there was a lot of pushback, and it didn't seem like it was above board at all at all. Okay, let's go on to We're gonna have to go find other news. So we've done ABC. Let's go to the Washington Post. Washington Post. Trump talked to Putin, told Russian leader not to escalate war in Ukraine. Yeah. So he's met with the male performer Zelensky, and he's met with Putin, and he is doing what he said he was gonna do. Now, this is just this is just him talking to Putin, and this is just his suggestion. Putin doesn't have to listen. He's got North Korea, he's got China, he doesn't have to listen. I think that they want to have something amicable come from all of this. I think that there's poor Ukrainians and poor Russians were just put in a meat grinder for no reason whatsoever other than those lands. And I'll get into that story when I do that transmission. But I think that a lot of Christian men just died for no reason whatsoever, no reason whatsoever. I think that Russia could have targeted biolabs, which they did, but I think they could have targeted select places and then just let it go because we did overstep the boundary. And I feel like America keeps on getting a pass because the people, I think they know the people are not guilty for this. But we need to get control of these elites, these old men that keep putting people into wars for weird reasons, for no reasons, for lies. We need to take them out of power immediately. And it looks like we have done a little bit of that. We have drained a little bit of that swamp. And only time will tell if Trump is going to go the warhawk route with Nettan Yahoo, because remember they're good buddies. And remember he's from that royal line, and those people always find wars who Another guy who I found was from the same royal line was Boris Johnson. And Boris Johnson, if you remember, was the same guy that met with Ukraine when Russia. Russia wanted to stop the war after they got their targets and they were going to have a deal and it was going to be a peaceful way out for both countries. Boris Johnson went out of his way to go to the Ukraine during that time, and he was he was slated as saying, I quote, just keep fighting. You see, they have an agenda and that agenda is an old bloodline agenda. That agenda is one of prophecy, and it is there's two factions to this prophecy. There is a faction where they where the prophecy that people are fighting for is. So they do all these things, then Yeshuah will come back and that will be his reign. And the other side of the prophecy are the same type of people. You know though, the ones that you mentioned that are a coincidence, right, the fate choose the same type of people. Apparently they have a left hand approach where their god Lucifer, the one that's worshiped from the talmod Remember the how mood says that who we call Jesus, they have him boiling in feces and hell. And I know that sounds crazy. That is in the Babylonian tale mood, and I'm not I couldn't make that up. That's what they think, and they think they're Antichrist. Lucifer is going to come take over once they get this temple rebuilt in their and their prophecy fulfilled.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: My take on all of this is that in Jesus is in the red words in the Bible. And yet she was teachings. He came to fulfill the law. He was the fulfillment. He was the He was the embodiment of the Messiah, the Christ right. He was the He was the Word. He was. He was a symbolic and a spiritual essence of creation that came to bare his cross, so that man, not not human beings, not physical man, not like we're here now, but man, the spiritual being as a whole, would be forgiven for going away from our heavenly Father for sins. And so that when we passed, if we accepted our Messiah, then we would be able to go to a heaven or enter through the heavenly gates, right to be one with our heavenly Father. That was the whole point. There was nothing, There was nothing that he preached except for one line that I think is mischief. It's not understood when he said, I did not come to bring peace, but the sword. The sword is referenced as a sword of truth. When he said he came to basically separate family from family, and you know, father from son, et cetera, et cetera. That is the Truth. That is what the Truth is doing right now. It is separating households. But through the Truth is how everyone is set free. Through Him is how everyone gets to the Father. This is also very symbolic as each person has spiritual centers in their body, and He is the Truth or the heart. And through that spiritual center or energetic center, you get to the top of your head or spiritual you get the top of your mind. You become one with God. Anyway, that's a whole esoteric teaching. I think I've went through a little bit of it and passed transmissions, but it's all connected. It was all meant to be peaceful. There was never meant to be war. He wanted you to love your brother as yourself. He wants you to follow the Golden rule. These people trying to, I mean, these people are committing genocides in the name of an old prophecy, when Yeshuah was already here, when Yeshiah already won the battle. And I just I know that there's the Book of Revelations, but research when the Book of Revelations would put into scripture, and remember that Yeshua did not have the Bible. They made the teachings of him. Christianity and the Bible was put together way after him. But while he was here, him and his followers, they lived a Christian lifestyle. They preached the good news. He said he was pure to bring the good news, to spread the truth. And that's how he lived his life. That was the whole point of those bracelets. What would Jesus do, because that's how he lived his life. He lived his life spreading the Gospel and the good news. He had his disciples spread the gospel, the good news, not not to go around and spread fear and death and condemnation. That was never the point. The point was to escape this this Remember who he got tested by by the adversary. Remember this is he that adversary is the God of this world, not of the real world, not with not of the heavenly places, but the God of this world, the physical world. Remember that this was never to exalt this physical kingdom. We are supposed to bring heaven here on earth. That's in our father's prayer. Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent there. That is Ah. But this, this war is war is never meant to be. It is never meant to fulfill any type of prophecy. I do not care what you say. Jesus would have never, would have never did never. He never went to war with anyone. He had conversation and told the truth, and he always tried to deliver. He even tried to deliver, and he prayed for him enemies, and he told you to pray for your enemies. This this violence, it's it's nonsense and it needs to stop. All right, anyway, let's go to more propaganda, because we have to spread the truth. We have to find the truth, and the truth is definitely not in propagandized news. So here we go. I went to a Ukrainian news site and that they're also talking about it. The US president elect has reportedly called the Russian leader to discuss the Ukraine conflict and its potential settlement. Do you see how less of a slant that is. There's no opinion there. That is pretty much a straightforward news headline. Let's go over this again. The US president elect has reportedly called the Russian leader to discuss the Ukraine conflict and its potential settlement. There was no angle there, right, that's a news story. That is a news story. Then to the right of that, this is on rt dot com if you want to go check it out. Russian and Ukrainian news and English. Former NATO commander predicts how Ukraine conflict will end. I'm sure he does. I hope we get out of NATO. I hope NATO tucks its tail between its legs and stops trying to gather forces on a sovereign Russian border. Now, let me tell you this. Do I like Putin's old tactics? No? Do I like how Russia is governed?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do I like how China is governed? Absolutely not, absolutely not. But they by the way they're governing their people, they are minding their business. As far as we are concerned. We could strengthen our republic show like like I always say, be the light on the hill, to beacon on the hill for the rest of the world, and we could show them how true representation creates freedom and how it works. And that can spread not forcefully like we're doing, not by going around and bullying the world, but it could spread by leading by example. It could spread just because they see, Okay, we don't have to have complete control. You know, I don't have to go take out journalists that disagree with me and smear my name. I don't have to go take him out in elevators, putin you know, I don't have to do that. I can, and I think he's learned. That's when he first started. Remember he came from the thieves world. He came from he was he was an intelligence agent himself. So he came from a very very dark, conspiratorial place to begin with. And so I hope that he is seeing a little bit of light. And I hope they end this war. I hope they end this war amicably for Ukrainian people and for Russian people, for all, because majority of those nations are Christian, for all Christians. I hope that they start to actually spread the good news. And I hope they've spread through faith, hope and love and the truth. And the truth may not always seem like good news, but the truth will be will bring about the light, and light will always bring faith, hope and love. It just will, all right. So I wanted to give you that headline there, let's see we have where are we going now? Let's go to focus Taiwan. Let's go to tai because Taiwan. Remember everyone that navy was focused around Taiwan. Chinese the China was supposed to be becoming aggressive against Taiwan and that may still happen. So I check in on their headlines sometimes and it says Taiwan needs more refined approach as Trump returns. So literally, our election is the main headline in every news cycle or every propaganda cycle around the world. I'm sure they have their own problems, their own corruption, but that's how big, that's how much we are on top of the hill we are. Our news is their news. And you notice that their news is not our news, even our world news. We write it based on from our perspective, but their news, from their little sites and papers like this, it's never our news. So I think it's always good. I recommend it to go check out other countries' news cycles, and I look at them like you look at these, look at them like propaganda, like what's their angle? Where are they trying to get here? But read what they have to say, read their perspective. Sometimes it's extremely interesting. And I do the same thing with China. China is weird though, because China. I'm gonna read you a couple of headlines. China is always super positive about China, and it's that should tell you that everyone's terrified to speak negatively about anything happening in the Chinese government. It's always super You always see Xi, you always see him smiling and waving, you always see him shaking hands. They this it's pure propaganda. Now, that's when you when you can't talk badly, or you can't say one negative thing or even have a question in regards to the motives of your government, that's a problem. That's a huge problem. And like I'll read you a few half of the globe apart, still good neighbors, Jijingping's affinity with Latin America. See and then the headline right next to it, China taps window. Oh shoot, I clicked on it, all right, hold on, let me go back, man, okay, let me go back. Okay. Global companies join hands. See join hands with China. China. Jing Zhao said, God bless it. Okay. So first off, their website it scrolls, So I'm trying to read this fast. I should have had this already prepared. But it's it's very it's not like reading US news. It is very pro Chinese government tells you all the good things that Chinese doing, none of the corruption, none of the banking, corruption, none of that. So it's it's interesting to go read their headlines. Journal is sharing impressive memories like that's that's their headlines. Chinese US filmmakers call for collaboration at annual film and TV festivals feature a resounding journey for Queen when it is very much it's very much. It is very much pro Chinese government news. That's what it is. It is exactly what they want you to know from their perspective. It is not civilian, even though it's just so funny looking at this, even though TikTok, the Chinese app, it is not like TikTok. Let me tell you, it is very one sided. Okay, let's get out of that. What do we have here, Let's go somewhere. You know what we gotta look at. We just gotta look at Alex Jones. He might lose Info Wars. I know they're going bankrupt pretty soon. We might not have the luxury of getting full blown stories from Alex Jones through Info Wars anymore. They're talking about liberals possibly buying it. It's a big ordeal. Oh here we go. Okay, so you know what, I'm gonna let Alex Jones have the story for tonight, because this is what I was gonna talk about. Uh, it's the only one of it's the only real story. I saw no news covering and I and I didn't see this yet, So I just clicked on Info Wars and it says coop alert Democrat deep State is planning to install Harris in presidency. And that's what I was gonna talk about before Trump's inauguration. Then Trump will be convenient dot dot dot dot dot. So here, I'm gonna pull up this clip. I'm gonna get this clip for you real quick, and I'm gonna let you listen to maybe one of the last times. I don't know what's gonna happen with him for Wars, if it's gonna stay running, or if it's gonna get bought out. So we'll just allow, We'll give We'll give old Alex, even though he may be CIA, he may be a big op, We're gonna give him the floor and I'll let him tell you what I found to be the real story.
Speaker 3: A listen, It's Sunday, November, chapter twenty twenty four, and the Deep State is publicly plotting a coup attempt on the incoming Trump administration. You can't make this up. This is a maximum learn they explain why, and there's different angles to this. Now Biden knows not to trust them because they already disappeared in Breay days and put out a fake resignation letter. They later admit it was fake. What a criminal scandal right there, because they're going for broke, So that tends to make me think he won't make that deal and step down. That means sometime in the next few weeks, if they're serious, they can kill Biden or totally incapacitate him so that she becomes the president. Then they assassinate Trump, stage a bunch of false flags blamed on Trump supporters, bring in martial law and ignore JD. Vans or kill him too. Trump and Advance should be nowhere near each other until they get in the winehouse.
Speaker 1: So okay, So that sounds crazy, right, But keep in mind this wasn't the first time we've heard this. I've played this clip in previous transmissions, but if you're new, you're going to get to hear a gem from nineteen eighty nine all over again. And keep in mind also that the Senate had a secret meeting, well not secret, but up closed door meeting that they may be wanting to install a new Senate majority leader, in which I thought was weird, but really it is kind of fitting watching Mitch McConnell tuck his tail between his legs and run off to China somewhere, probably so at least at least will be rid of him. But hopefully nothing more was talked about in these closed door meetings. And then remember a couple days ago the Pentagon said they had it was reported they had a meeting about if Trump tries to ask you to do anything that's against the law, which I don't know why that he would, but they had that meeting behind closed doors, so they're really officially asking They are really officially asking Pentagon employees and the military not to listen to who the new president elect and who is the new president elect the new commander in chief. If you just listen, you can read the propaganda headlines and everything seems above board, and it just may be. But remember it's propaganda headlines that you're reading. You're reading what they're giving you what really is happening, So let's read between the lines. What really is happening is that an institution a regime is having private meetings and plan on taking action to oppose the interests of the president elect. Let me repeat that again, because that is what is happening. They are having meetings and taking actions that openly oppose the president elect. That is what is actually happening. You can name it whatever you want to name it. You can say they're doing whatever they're doing, because it had to be reported. Too many people are watching them. But it's closed door meetings. And then, so Alex didn't get this from nowhere. Not only am I going to play you the nineteen eighty nine clip of when this was foretold, and it was foretold by a previous president, Jerald Ford, and he was telling this to a little girl who just asked an innocent question. So it was really kind of weird, and you'll hear what I mean. But first, let me play you a clip of this. I forget what news station they were on, but they were on a news station and they were talking about, you know, what are we going to do now? And what they were basically game planning because you know, all of the modern day media complete liberals, and here comes a little liberal to tell you exactly what might happen and what they should do here. Give it a listen.
Speaker 4: Joe Biden's been a phenomenal president. He's lived up to tell me. Of the promises he's made, there's one promise left that he could fulfill. Being a transitional figure. He could resign the presidency in the next thirty days, make Kamala Harris the president of the United States, give it absolved, being able to from having to oversee the January sixth transition right of her own defeat, and it would make sure that it would dominate the news at a point where democrats have to learn drama and transparency and doing things in the public want to see. Is the time, This is the moment for us to chains the entire perspective of how democratic this is.
Speaker 2: Now jumped from an internet name to a Sunday morning show. I thought we were gonna say, what about the Supreme Court? That's also about there.
Speaker 4: Well, the Supreme Court might happen. I don't know if it will, but I think this is how that says.
Speaker 1: And I'll stop him right there because he's just he's pointless to me. But interestingly enough, he was a previously d NC official, so obviously that's his plan and it was picked up by sources from Alex Jones. You want to go listen to that show today. I'm never going to promote Info Wars, but I have learned a lot from Alex Jones. Even like I said, even though he may be he may be a controlled op. It is, it's just very obvious. But remember the original Alex Jones came out guns blazing. Also remember Bill Cooper never liked him, So I don't know. He might be legit. He just happens to have ties that I I notice that. Of course, if you've listened to him, he would expect you, if you're a student of this game, to know, and he's openly talked about it. But you know, I just it's like, you know, I'm a Mason, but I'm a good one. Nah, not to me, Not to me, Sorry, buddy. It's like I know I have a CIA in my family, but it's not me. Yeah, that's that doesn't fly with me. So I listened to Alex Jones with a grain assault. But he does pass along very pertinent information. And if he is truly a good guy, he's playing his part. So listen to everybody with a grain assault. Listen to me with a grain AsSalt. I will always tell you do your own research. Bill Cooper always said, do your own research. But I'm gonna have to end it tonight on the eighty nine, the nineteen eighty nine prediction from previous a past president just having a simple little he was having a simple little talk. And you're gonna hear this girl is a sweet girl. Ask a very innocent and hopeful question, and then listen to how he answers this. Okay, you ready, all right, here we go, got the clip, Give a listen. Would you give a young lady wanting to become president of the United States?
Speaker 5: Well, I hope we do have a young lady at some point become president of the United States. I can tell you how I think it will happen, because it won't happen in the normal course of events. Either the Republican or Democrat political party will nominate a man for president and a woman for vice president, and the woman and man will win.
Speaker 1: So you'll end up with a.
Speaker 5: President a male and a vice president a female, And in that term of office of the president, the president will die and the woman will become president under the law.
Speaker 1: Under the law, yeah, I'm sure, I'm seeing you know what, if it happens, If it happens, they wargamed, you could say they game planned, they had it in their bag, they were ready, and they knew it back in nineteen eighty nine. So if it happens, you did not hear it here. First, you did not hear You did not hear it from Alex Jones. First, you were being reminded of a particular set of circumstances that were foretold by an innocent question by a creepy ex President Gerald Ford. So there you go, Thank you everyone for listening tonight. That I think is the real story. I think the real story, honestly, let me be serious for a second, is that a current regime is wargaming, even on their way out, how to oppose, how to oppose a new president elect. And in some circles that would be called a coup. But it's not a coup unless they plan to overtake this next president. And we all know that the CIA is wonderful of doing that. We have Zelenski as a prime example, and a few other governments. But just keep an eye on that. Realize, when you're reading these things, you're reading what they're giving you. Continue to be the light for your friends and family, and as always, always, always, always, most importantly be ready