Speaker 1: Let's get into some books. We're going to talk about a little bit about the British Eda, because somebody brought it up yesterday. The New History of the Jews we talked about a long time ago, and this is in Eustace Mullen's book He was born in nineteen twenty three March ninth, nineteen twenty three. And a little bit maybe of makers of civilization in recent culture. I'm in Recent History by L. A. Weddell as well. It ties into the Edda. The whole thing is one big story of how they stole our history so that we as a people have been erased. We've been hijacked, we've been co opted, we've been infiltrated, we've been corrupt, did and our actual history has been stolen, repurposed and inverted in many, many, many facets. People who stood from one thing stay stand for something completely different in the in the Semitic mind of the Heabs. I don't even know if you can even call them that. But let's get into what we can call them jackasses. Besides that, all right, let's probably take this off too, but six point nine four three one zero three three four is the number to call in if you'd like. And let's see if I pull this up, it should work just fine, all right, cool. The only thing I can't do without being translucent is go like this and that because then boosting. But I'm gonna do it anyway, all right. Hopefully I annoy somebody out there enough to where they will go find out the information that I'm asking for and they can help.
Speaker 2: Us, all right.
Speaker 1: So let's start with page seventeen. Hear a New History of the Jews from nineteen sixty eight by Eustis Mullins, and it says, we have already pointed out that the host people in some five thousand years that puts us very consumer right, has never been able to dislodge the Jewish parasites through the common biological reactions of panic, anger, and violence. Because of their inability to dislodge the parasites in every case, the let's call them nations, he says, gentile. Let's not use their words. Let's not use the words that they replaced in the babbling bs New Testament of King James. The nations, the Gentile Commune had gone down a dark road to oblivion. The records are there for anyone to see. Despite the falsification of history on an enormous scale, despite the burning of libraries for thousands of years. Yeah, and they use the Muslims to do that, an awful lot, the destroyers of everything pre Islamic. And they well, I mean, let's talk about do they do that? Yeah, of course they do, because who is the they. It's another Abrahamic based religion that was built off of the concepts of this Judaism lie which oddly enough, yahweh, it matches up quite well with set Typhon and Saturn.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Most of the records that have survived are now classified as rare books and they are hidden away from the public and special archive. These records are made available only to Jewish approved scholars, who can be dependent on not to reveal what they find out. Even so, we know the history of the Jews. We know that Babylon was a great civilization, that Babylon became host to sizeable Jewish community. What they were were Edenites way back then. And I'm not talking about the later on Babylon. I'm talking about three five hundred BC or so, when we're talking about Adam Thor where you get yes, exactly who you think you get from that Thor is this Thor Wodin is a completely different character. They superimposed upon Odin and made him have disgusting characteristics because they're promoting their cult and they're promoting that. You know, anybody who looks into Odin is one of these Odinist freaking white supremacist cults, which is complete fabrication. Odin stood for honor. He rehabilitated these eden Kite cult members after he destroyed their leaders, and he accepted them and brought him under his protection. So this is complete lie that they can't co They can coexist as long as they respect one another. We know that Egypt was a great civilization, that Egypt became host to a sizeable Jewish community, and that Egypt was destroyed. We know that Rom. Did they talk about Persia because that happened to We know that Rome was a great civilization, that Rome became host to a sizeable Jewish communitee and that room was destroyed. Rome. Actually, when you take just the first three letters, it still pronounced the same way, and that was another name for eden Kites, that was how they referred. So there's something kookie going on there, and there's something kookie about that relationship where the Sanhedrin can influence the Roman Empire and their their leaders to kill somebody. Should should they should? They desire the Romans to do so. We're talking about the whole Jesus story there, right. It's a flexing of their power that they wanted us to know about. Don't step, don't don't step out a line. We knew that England had agreed empire, that England became host of a sizeable Jewish community, and that the British Empire vanished in a few decades. Whether or not this is a simple coincidence which appears throughout the history of mankind. We should remember that the United States has a sizable Jewish community. We are already and the first we were the first Israel. That's how bad it is. And that's a statement based on not not population or you know, how many of them there are versus us. It's what they're their control, their influence. These are the advisors to the kings, right, the priest craft. They wear different clothes, sometimes sometimes they're still wearing the same old damn clothes. The freaking Hasidics, the the little penguins with the top hats, the smelly penguins. But when we're talking about the uh, the black robes of the priests, and yeah, no, not so much unless they're a judge. Yeah, not so much unless they're graduating from one of the universities with their saturn cube hat on top of their head in a two dimensional representation, and they've mostly traded in their black robes for white coats and continue to practice their sorcery pharmachia that they've legitimized unlawful, you know, unfairly legitimized because it's an illegitimate practice. As a it's a death. The only thing that comes from that is death. Drugs are not the way to health. You can't drug your way to health. And we'll be talking to doctor Peter Glidden today at twelve pm my time. Right now it's nine forty am my time, so I got to keep an eye on that too, because I gotta switch back over to the other computer and use stream Yard for having guests on. I'm not gonna mess with I'm not gonna mess with the other one today the FTJ Media to try to launch it just because I it's gonna be an important video and I have somebody coming on to ask Jack Jack Anthony has something going on. He needs kind of an emergency assistance from doctor Peter Glidden. So I already gave him the link for the stream yard and we're going to go on what I know works. So everything's got to be switched over. When I get done, I go switch the camera and all the crap back over to the other computer. Hopefully it's not all reset just because I unplugged it, all right? Why is it that Jews destroy a nation once they gain control of it? And remember what I said, when't you think if they've had control of the nation, that they would then make it prosper for themselves after they've gotten rid of all their everybody else, the undesirables, if you will, or put them in such a state of enslavement that they were of No, they were of no consequence. But they can't because they can only suck life out of things. They can't breed into anything. So the bigger, the more stable, the better off they are because they can suck off the life force energy longer without it going to because once that happens, they have to move on. They're the lango leaders or those little tiny bug nanobugs in the day theater stood still, that just disintegrate everything as they pass through it. This, this too, is a natural process. One cannot expect that the parasite can successfully administer the affairs of the host, even if it wishes to do so. The Jew does not wish to do so, because his first concern is his own security. He must remain attached to the host, and everything else, including the future of the host, is sacrificed to this goal. Even though he exercises complete mastery over the host, the Jewish parasite can never feel secure. They you know, why is speech such a big deal? Why is talking about it such a big deal? Why do they care so much when they have such control over everything, including the monetary system, which puts everybody right back under the thumb. His own health depends entirely upon the gentile host, and for this reason the Jew develops a terrible, irrational hatred of the host. The Jewish holy book that Talmud, is filled with wild imprecations against the nations, all other people. Let's just leave it. Let's fix that instead of same gentiles and against the Christ who offered to lead them to salvation and to save them from the Jew. So vile. Are these expressions that when the gentile community or nations learns of them, they rise against them. These expressions of hatred, however, are biological manifestations rather than genuine hatred. The Jew hates everyone else, the nations because the host is all that the parasite can net never be. And I've made this statement. They can't create, They can only destroy. They can only live off of something else. They can only abuse, torture and get their kicks off that and their high licks. Meaning this is the only place for them. They might if we believe in, you know, being recycled, they may come back here, but there's no there's no advancement for them. And I think that they've either figured that out and they're like very disgruntled NPCs who knows this is the only place so they have to have total control over the of the material world or hm. They really aren't like us in a different way, like a different humanoid type. They even say that we are, that there are different species, which is ridiculous because they're not even a different they're not They're not all of the same race. Anybody can You can't become Hey, I'm going to elect to become hispanic today. No, you can't do that, and you can't be fifteen percent Catholic either. It doesn't make sense either way you look at it. This Jew hates the gentile because the host all can never be self sustaining, able to defend itself against physical enemies through strength rather than through cunning, and able to accept salvation of the soul, which that's given into the same babbling, bibical bullshit. So you know, Eustace is gonna say some things that are christian like in nature, which I will say is also part of the same group's deception. It's just a different class. If it's a caste system, a classicism, it's just a different class. And the Christian is the sacrificial class for the Jews. Made very clear if you just read between the lines of the New Testament and what ends happening and the symbol of a tortured, dying man on a crucifix for eternity, He wasn't hanging on your neck. You think you would think that the Christians would want to take him down so he's not suffering all the time and make a different symbol. But to constantly show that you know how things have an energetic property. Right, there's a there's a something that resonates in it. It's a it's a feeling in a that you get when you look at that awful, horrible, sad state of affairs, when you're looking at that tortured person on a cross, it does something to you. Right, the Jew can be none of these things. Therefore, the Jewish Jewish gathering expresses contempt for the gentile cattle. That goingam, then you did you regards the gentile just other people as cattle in the field to be slaughtered for harvest. Yes, And that's again going read back to the Christian sacrificial class. And then the Jewish muscle would be the Muslims. And if they are beasts in the field, what is the Jew but a manure eating fly which purchases on the purchase on the backs of the cattle. This too, the Jew knows. And if he has contempt and hatred for the gentile cattle, he has even greater contempt and hatred for his own kind. Yes. And that's another thing that people don't get. The reason why they had things like the Ten Commandments and whatnot wasn't for us. There's this thing called law, The law of the stranger, and that means if they're not one of you, none of these practices of good conducts apply. So thou shalt not kill, thou shout. That was the keep them from destroying one another. It wasn't for the outsiders. The outsiders, you can do anything you want to. I mean, usury is a good example of that. If you don't want to look at the rest, and you know, accept the fact that you know you're reading these commandments and they're good. They sound great. Yeah those are mind No they're not. They're theirs. Nothing about that book is for you. In the Old Testament, it's the strangest thing that they could manipulate people with something that talks about how much they hate you all throughout it, if you just read it. No gentile can understand what rudeness is until he hears Jews address And if you don't think that's hateful enough, then just go ahead and start cracking into the Talmud, all many volumes of it. All right, let's see where was that at. No gentile can understand what rudeness is until he hears Jews addressing one another. When a rabbi was shot down recently while holding services in Detroit and a Detroit temple. It was no anti Semitic gentile who did the deed, but another Jew unable to stand the sight of his own kind. The Jew then regards his gentile scott Man keep saying it over and over fucking again. It's getting me angry. The Jew then regards his host with terrible mixed feelings of hatred, envy, and contempt. He feels this way, and yet he knows that his own well being depends upon the host. This sets up a strange dichotomy in the Jewish mind, which often results in violence schizophrenia. Well, also does all the inbreeding of the ashke Nazi, which they might be of one ethnicity them from you know, the Turkish ashkar Nazi, but all others who have European blooded him, all this other things. They're not all one thing. It's not that hard to figure out. And now why you know they want to make this claim or other people want to perpetuate that claim. It's not real. There might be a core of them that are of all one thing, but it's not. It doesn't translate to everybody that it considers themselves Jewish. You're practicing Judaism. Well, my mother practiced Judaism, so therefore through my mother I am a Jew. Okay, well, where's what's the ethnicity come in? You know, it's like doesn't make sense. This sets up a strange likecadogy already said. Well, on the other hand, the Jew wants to destroy the hateful gentile, the hateful gentile body on which he depends. On the other hand, he knows that it is suicide for him to do so. Well, the solution then would be digital technological AI enslavement chips in the body, you know, that sort of thing. Cattle that's been tagged kind of like the president was tagged, even though that wasn't real. But uh, you know, he got the the the the alm in the ear or whatever they call that, the the what is it, the a little bit of that's the word.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 1: Because of this schizophrenia and the Jew who has become master of the gentile destiny, he leads the gentile community into wild ventures. Often he brings fuck you. Often he brings great prosperity only for a short time, and through reckless waste, such as the wilful destruction of natural resources. Suicidal, yeah, suicidal ventures into foreign wars. Yeah, but he's not the one out in there in the war in the field. It's not so suicidal for them, it's suicidal for the people who they're manipulating and influencing, the go to war for their stupidity and debauching the young people so that they are unable to raise healthy families. And there you go, gender bullshit. It's kind of hard to use them after you've cut them off or put a bunch of drugs in you that change change your hormones, or when they're pairing, you know, two pegs together or two holes together. And always the Jews are dickering abroad with the enemies of the host, never deviating from their pattern of subversion and betrayal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you know, when you go into the history, they're even though they're being treated well in a certain area, kingdom, whatever, they'll be at the same time conspiring with the enemy who wants something from that kingdom or wants you know, either the riches or they want it they want to take it over. Right, So at the same time they're being treated well and their advisors to that kingdom probably as well, they'll go off and be conspiring for its takedown, it's its destruction, just like what they did with the Visigoth who they welcomed the Jews in, and then the Muslims came and they just opened the gates for him. Have at it, guys. Kind of strange how Muslims who are supposed to also disliked them, left them in charge of guarding those areas and points as they were making their way further into the kingdom. Interesting, right, and always the Jews if we saw that, all right? And subversion and betrayal. Yes, when Cyrus and his armies arrived at the gates of Babylon, it was the Jews who opened the gates for him. See this is a common practice in a single day. What are they doing with the immigration here? They just haven't activated them fully yet to start causing chaos. He became Cyrus the Great, right the Jews opened the gates for him. He became Cyrus the Great, and Persia became the master of the world. Of course, Cyrus was grateful. He extended every privilege to the jew Alas. It was not long before the spider was spinning his web in the dusty ruins of Cyrus's palace. Dusty ruins of Cyrus's palace deteriorated to nothing. The Jews had a thriving and prosperous community in Babylon, and they lived there for hundreds of years. Yet they eagerly destroyed. But this is later than the thord time, right, this is a different era. Yet they eagerly destroyed Babylon because of a chance to make a deal with the Persians.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Not only that, but in their anxiety to conceal the record of their treachery, they destroyed every library in Babylon. And ever since they have fulminated against the Babylonians with all the hatred of which they are capable. And yet they'll go back and say there was a golden age, golden age for them, a golden age for them, the whrror of Babylon, right right, and now Babylon is this big, wicked, awful place, because right exactly everything that we believe, we believe through the scope and filter of them, is completely backward. Who has not heard that phrase yet? Classical scholars tell us that the Babylonians were a sober and decent people, devoted to the arts and to gracious living. And they were Goths at least at one point in history before the Assyrians. Nevertheless, the Jews have been able to impress upon the world their distorted version of a nation living only for depravity. Yes, and if that doesn't describe the United States condition right now, that's why this one is called don't Disappear. And there's pictures of beautiful women, a couple of them more you're like on the thumbnail. They're taking away beauty in all of recorded history, or they're making it disgusting and they're corrupting it and turning it out for prostitution. TikTok. Not TikTok OnlyFans, let's say mild example of that. In all of recorded history, there was only one civilization which the Jews could not destroy. Because of this, they have given it the silent treatment. Few American college graduates with a PhD degree could tell you what the Byzantine Empire was. It was the Empire of East Rome, set up by Roman leaders after the Jews had destroyed Rome. This empire functioned in Constantinople for twelve hundred years, the longest duration of any empire in the history of the world. Why because they kept the Jews up throughout the history of Byzantium. It is known by empirical edict. No Jew was allowed to hold any post in the empire, nor was he allowed to educate the young. Not a bad not a bad policy. No corrupting the youth, no grimming them, no making them into little cardboard cutouts of yourself with your values which are destructive. The Byzantine Empire finally fell to the Turks after twelve centuries of prosperity, and the Jews have attempted to wipe out all traces of its history. Yet its edicts against the Jews were not cruel. In fact, the Jews lived unmolested and prosperous, prosperously in the empire throughout its history. They just weren't able to take it over and erode it into nothingness. But here alone, the vicious cycle of host and parasite did not take place. There alone, it did not take place. It was a Christian civilization, and the Jews were not able to exercise any influence, Nor did the Orthodox priests bewildered their congregations with any vicious lies about Christ being a Jew. No wonder the Jew, but no wonder the Jews want to eradicate Am I missing something. Okay, there it goes. No, we're good the memory of such a culture. It was Ezra Pound, who launched upon a study of Byzantine civilization, who reminded the world of this happily non Jewish land. From the Byzantines. Pound derived his nonviolent formula for controlling the Jews. The answer to the Jewish polem is simple, he said, keep them out of banking, out of education, and out of government. And this is how simple it is. There is no need to kill the Jews. The criminals that are harming children and sending your children off to ward, die for them. I don't know about all that. There's some there's some crimes. There's some crimes that need to be paid for first by the people who committed them. Of course. In fact, every pogrim, which is usually bag of bullshit lies anyway in history, has played into their hands and has in many instances made cleverly instigated, had been cleverly instigated by them, of course, because so they don't care if they sacrifice their own in order to point the finger as look, we're the victims. Get the Jews out of banking, and they cannot control the economic life of the community. Get the Jews out of the education and they cannot pervert the minds of the young to their subversive doctrines Communism, Marxism, you know, gender, insanity, dysphoria. Get the Jews out of government, and they cannot betray the name the origin of the Jews Chapter three. Despite the thousands of scholarly works written about the Bible and about ancient history, the origin of the Jews remains shrouded in mystery. As we shall see, this is not an accident. Reveren Ah, says, a leading Biblical scholar, wrote in eighteen ninety seven, the historian of the Hebrews is met at the very outset by a strange difficulty. Who are the Hebrews whose history he proposes to write? The Jews have never bothered about the obscurity surrounding the mystery of their own origins. They have simply informed us that they are the chosen people of God.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: These are the in nites giving themselves, fabricating themselves a false history, and not creative enough to even just make one up completely. They stole from the Aryan Goths and the writings that were being, you know, preserved by the Greeks and Alexandria, and they pulled out of their ass ah uh oh boy, how do how do you say this? In the Hellenistic period they pulled out of their ass a complete and total inversion of all the morality that they claimed they brought to the world, utilizing some aspects of real people. And they weren't even smart enough to take the horns off of Moses in some of the depictions, because that was that was a indication that they was a Goth. By the way, they also claimed the longest historical record of any people on Earth. Of course they do some historians such a and and they're kind of right. If they would accept and own up to the fact that they're the eden Kites, then sure, sure they were there. The Goths came in stop them from the human sacrifice and the child rape, in the the murder and eating of people. Yeah, they they didn't like that too much. Some histories, some historians such as dub Now make sweeping statements such as all of history is Jewish history, right because they said so, not because it's it is, it's just because they said so. When they were completely mostly all illiterate up until the time of Ptolome Talome Soda, right, who who taught them, gave them a Greek education, taught them to read and write in Greek. So they, as they said in this book, what's it called the Laughing Jesus? And I quoted it in my book, they wrote in Greek and thought in Greek. And you don't thinking a language unless it's your primary right, because in Greek can you can express yourself a whole lot more with the millions upon millions of words that they have that they don't have words for in other languages. Specifically, and especially if they're claiming ancient ancient Hebrew with eight thousand words, right, and anything that you try to express in a higher language into a lord of one, there's going to be a lot of concepts lost, a lot of misinterpretations because of that, and a lot of having to because that language is so awful. You can interpret it in multiple ways, because it's very broken and very choppy, with things missing that you have to basically imply. And that's where the mysticism comes in. Wooh, mysticism. These modern historians ask us to ignore the great civilizations of China, Egypt, India, Greece, and Rome because these civilizations were not important. Right, It's only what happens in that one fucking area of the world, right, only the great civilization. So the jew is important. So as these historians right, it would be easier for us to accept this claim if there had ever been a Jewish civilization. We got the art, printing of printing from China, fine art and philosophy from Greece, law from Rome. What did we get from the Jews? They have done everything possible to prevent us from finding out. But once we know the true origin of the Jews, we know what they have brought up to us, and this is no longer a secret. A long although the Jews appear to appear and reappear in the histories of other nations for five thousand years, they were never able or willing to establish a nation of the Rome. They have no history, they have no accomplishments. That's what I'm saying. I added that this is a sorry record, but it's okay because then they just claim other people's accomplishments as their own. They don't actually have to do it themselves, and if anything, it's because they inspired other people to do it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If they even get you that much, it's because they inspired the nations to be this way, and that's how it came about, because of them, because of their wholly chosen people at presence their influence. This is a sorry record for a distinguished race, and incredible when one considers they were the favorite people of God right and if they've been here the longest, they should have the most developed civilization of anybody. But they don't. But they don't because they're much a high lix incapable of creating. Indeed, no other people such as a pathetic No other people has such a pathetic record of civilization. Even the African Pigmies developed a civilization of their own. One of my one of my main goals in life is to find the tall Pygmy and an honest Jew, just kidding. Most records of the Jews are such a mixture of fact and fiction that it becomes a matter of detective work to track down the truth of Castane's History of the Jews is accepted as the most reliable history of this people, which was written by one of their own, a German Jew. Castine shortened his name from Castan Dean, and spent much of his life as a biblical scholar. Yes babbling biblical bullshit that they wrote themselves, putting themselves at the center of everything. Yeah, he writes in his History of the Jews, page one thirty, the Ten Tribes. Of the ten Tribes, the first large body of Jews to be carried into captivity vanished without leaving a trace. Yeah, just like that. Yeah, but they were, of course Jews. Historians do not usually write so matter of factly about a people who vanished without a trace. Most historians work from source material. Yet Castine flings at us poop one of many oral traditions of the Jews which can only be accepted without evidence of any kind. The origin of the j Use is revealed by the origin of their tribal name or word. Jew was unknown in ancient history. The word Jew was unknown in ancient history. So if it's a race, and Jew is a race or ethnicity, then it just magically manifested one day. No, the Jews are then known as Hebrews. I don't think that's true either. I don't think that's true either. I think they claim that. I don't think that's true either. And the word Hebrew tells us all we need to know about the people. The Encyclopedia Britannica defines Hebrew as originally from the airmaker word eb ray or eb ray, but strangely enough, offers no indication as to what the word means. Most references, such as Webster's International Dictionary nineteen fifty two, give the accepted definition of Hebrew. Webster says Hebrew from the Aramaic ibri, which in turn derives from the Hebrew word ibri.
Speaker 2: H.
Speaker 1: One who is from across the river, which is interesting. That means you're from away, You're a foreigner, right, you're a consummate foreigner wherever you are, you don't belong there, or you're a foreigner you're not accepting of the what do you call it the customs of the people from in which you live with?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: A member of one of a group of tribes in the northern branch of the Semites, including Israelites. That is plain enough. Hebrew means one who is from across the river. Rivers were often the boundaries of ancient nations, and one from across the river meant simply an alien. In every country of the ancient world, the Hebrews were known as aliens. The word also is popular in popular usage meant one who should not be trusted until he is a has identified himself. Hebrew in all ancient literature was written as haburu. This is interesting, wait till he get into this. This word appears frequently in the Bible and in Egyptian literature. In the Bible, haburu is used interchangeably with sagas, meaning cutthroat, someone who was stabbing in the back, someone who's you know what I mean, vindictive vicious. In all of Egyptian literature, wherever the word haburu appears, it is written with the word sagas written beside it. Thus, the Egyptians always wrote of the Jews as the cutthroat bandits from across the river. For five thousand years, the Egyptian scribes identified the Jews in this manner. Would you like to be to repeat that the cutthroat bandits bandits from across the river meaning foreigners? Why do they want immigration? Because then everybody is a foreigner. How can you single one out when the outnumber everybody. You better keep your mouth shut. They've elected to be the leading minority of minorities self assigned duty. For five thousand years, the Egyptian scribes identified the Jews in this manner. Significantly, they are not referred to except by these two characters. The great Egyptian scholar C. J. Gadd noted in his book The Fall of Nivenna or Nineveh, London, nineteen twenty three, Haburu is written with an idiogram sagas, signifying cutthroats. In the Bible, wherever the word habru, meaning the Hebrews appears, it is used to mean bandit or cutthro Thus, in Isaiah, thy princes are rebellious and companions of thieves. The word for thieves here is Haberu. Great people, right chosen months, whoso robbeth his father or his mother, and saith it is no transgression. The same is the companion of the destroyer. Sagaz is used here for destroyer. But the word destroyer also appears sometimes in the Bible as haburu, and as troops of robbers wait for it a man. So the company of priests murder in the way by consent, for they commit lewdness. The word for robbers in this verse is Haberu. In his History of the Jews, Casting identifies many of the Greek names in Jewish history as bandits. He mentions as one of the saviors of the Jewish people, and on page twenty one says Jeptha was a robber chief of Gilead, whose fellow tribesmen drove him out right. These are their heroes. Their heroes are a bunch of scumbags. Again Castine, page this is who they hold up on their shoulders. Again Casting page thirty one. At the time of Saul's death, we find David, the leader of a band of free booters living in Ziklag. On hearing that the throne was vacant, David immediately hastened to Hebron and Judah. Nobody had summoned him, but he put forward his claim to the kingship, declaring that Samuel had secretly appointed him. So he lied so much for one of the great names of Jewish history. A usurper who spilt the Jewish tribe. Oh sorry, who split the Jewish tribe in two and paved the way for its downfall. Castine also tells us page thirty four that Shelmo Solomon the Peaceful, the peaceable, All right, so hold on, let me start over. Shemo Solomon the Peaceable inaugurated his rule by committing three murders, which cleared his path and got rid of his only brother, and he did so without the slightest qualms of conscience. That's your Solomon. He also fuks around with seventy two demons to build a palace because he's one of God's people. Right this book, this is why, this is why, this whole thing is a goddamn grimore. The Old Testament, the Tanak is a piece of shit. The fact is that bull and everybody reads it like, ah, what whatever, And that's and that's the that's the the water down version. The fact is that both Solomon and David, who were bloodthirsty bandits, were typical Jewish leaders. The Jews have been a part of history since the dawn of civilization, simply because crime has been a part of history since the dawn of civilization. It is no accident that the Jews were first heard of in Palestine. For this was the crossroads. Crossroads isn't interesting because that's where you go to sell your soul. Was the crossroads of all the trade routes both sea and land of the ancient world. Inevitably, the rich caravans were plagued by pirates and bandits who could make their getaway into one of many coves on the sea or into the impenetrable mountains, taking advantage of natural hideaways in the area which has been termed the physical center of the movements of history from which the world has grown. Remember the Amin talking about the the lace days, right, Human and drug traffickers. Yeah, children, child traffickers. The Jews began as an agglomeration of small tribes who later attained independence only in the interlude between the rise and fall of great empires. They have been they have bequeathed no monuments testifying to magnificence. There are no tombs of Hebrew kings with chaplets of gold and chariots studded with jewels. Palestine archaeology has unearthed no statues of David or Solomon, but only water pots like the one from which Rebecca watered the camels of Abraham's servants. The Oriental Institute of Chicago. And let's not talk about I hope we get into talking about Abraham himself. The voices in his head tell him to kill his own son, and he's all for it because he's all drugged out of his fucking mind with the purple Yeah, that's wonderful, great dude, kind of hard to sleep around next to your dad when you're on a on a journey, after you've already tried to put you on an altar and kill you. I'd be standing in the corner where the hell I was in my tent with a knife in my hand and making sure Dad doesn't wake up and change his mind. The Oriental Institute of Chicago contains one of the world's definitive collections of the fine arts, specializing in Egyptian, Syrian, and other cultures of the Near East, in the area which the Jews claim as their origin. Of course, one would expect to find the Jewish contribution to civilization well represented here, after walking through the vast halls filled with great works of art, splendid statues, exquisite jewels, and other artifacts from the tombs of Egyptian and Syrian conquerors. The earliest of Egyptian kings like Many's Minus tossed Tupsu the same guy. They what the hell get I here? They were Goths, Yep, their multiple kingdom rulers. So you had Mesopotamia, sumer slash Babyloni area regarded all that area, and then Egypt and the eventually did this and Assyrian conquerors. We come to the Jewish exhibit. Here is a glass case filled with broken bits of clay pots, crew, undecorated and unglazed utensils which might have come down to us from the Stone Age. Hey, Bunny Bunnyshian mentioned Stone Age, because that's what their minds are. This is the great Jewish culture about which we have heard so much. It is all that they have to offer. The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in the ancient world. They produced no art, founded no dynasties, built no great cities, and alone of ancient people has had no talent for the finer things of civilized life. Even the ship that they shoved down your throat with media that they promote because they owned the media, They owned the Hollywood. It's like the freaking music ship. All this when oh, well, yeah, that Bob Dylan is such a great singer, right sure, what what a what a voice of gold? That is he's such as he's like a Sinatra or or they're or they're discussing dark humor, perverted humor that's supposed to make us chuckle. Let's let's go. You're supposed to giggle as a as they demoralize, and he wrote, our our ethics. Sorry, I got disrupted there. I thought I heard something. Ah, where are we?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They produced no? Yeah, so that it is not in this a sorry, hold on worryto Okay. They produced no art, founded, no dynasties, built, no great cities, and alone of ancient people had no talent for the finer things of civilized life. Is this not at variance with the Jewish claim that they and they alone are the sole torchbearers? Interesting choice of words there, of civilization, because that makes me think of Prometheus and how they made him. Also, they also made him a dude who was tortured and you know, had buzzards picking at his liver every day forever because he stole from the gods, their gods, an enlightened man with it. That's a depiction of the Goths coming into their territory five thousand years ago and breaking up their party and liberating the people. So what do they do? They wrote a story about how that you know, yep, just because they did it under a gree Greek guys, that just because that's when they decided to write that. But that's still going hearkening back to that time period. It is also a fact that the Jews, who were not always successful bandits, eked out a precarious living in Palestine, and they were often on the verge of starvation. Their diet consisted, chiefly, of course, barely cake barley cakes, and the story of Esau, who sold his birthright for a messive pottage, is typical of their poverty. The pottage was simply a bowl of lentil soup, yet Esau was glad to sell his birthright for it. The historian Arnold Toynbee defined the Jews for all time a few years ago when he described them as a fossil people. He meant that they were a people who had failed to develop since the Stone Age, as their primitive clay pots proved to us. They don't even bathe, guys, and they like to be peede Oncording to Davis Lherman's last video, some some prostitutes, we're talking about how they get a lot of hisitics out there. We already don't bathe, but then they want to get peed on good times. They were unable to master agriculture, animal husbandry, architecture, or any of the civilized arts. When you're like groomed at birth to you know, and I mean by trauma, to become a carbon copy of those who came before you, you're gonna have a lot of sick, twisted, perverted desires because you basically went to the frankest upbringing where you're passed around, you're if you're a boy, you're sodomized. There's incest involved, obviously, and all kinds of mental and physical torture. So by the time you become an adult, you go there for the dominatrix to torture you again, because that's how you were brought up. They the Jews, first made their appearance on the lower reaches of the Euphrates, then traveled northward. And it's funny that, oh sorry, but it's funny that all of modern psychology is based on a frankest asshole named Freud, who's if he's a frankest, that would mean that there's a very high possibility that there was incests going on in his family, and so everything is oh, not just me, but everybody wants to fuck their mother, right, That's that's his that's his declaration to the world. Everybody's harboring this desire to have sex with their mother because he was a frankest and probably went through that type of lifestyle. So therefore I'm gonna he's gonna project and post that upon the world as being a normal thing. We're all messed up here reaches the Euphrates. He then traveled northway on into the Mesopotamia and followed the route used by all groups of people at that time and in that part of the world, the road via Syria to Canon and the wilderness beyond. When hunger drove, they even penetrated into Egypt. The nations they encountered called them the people from the other side of the river. That's the way of them describing foreigner, not from around here. Excuse me. The Hebrew for the other side is Eber. The Eber drivers. Those who hailed from the other side were Ibrim, which is very close to Ibrahim, which is the way the Muslims call Ibraham. But anyway, Ibrim or in English Hebrews. Some of the Jews remained within the confines of Cannon. Others settled down along the Great military Highway of the East and in neighboring deserts and wildernesses where they led a nomadic existence. And here's what happens. When these fuckers come through town. There's gonna be some sort of religious base practicing and belief of the people there. When they adopt it and their priests get in get their fingers on it, they corrupt everything about it. So when you read like the Babylonian or what let's call it, the the Eugaritic text, the ball cycle, you don't really see anything bad in there. It's what the priests do with that way of the method of worship of these things. And it's the Semitic touch, the Hebrew touch. It's not Hebrew, but the the Edenite touch to those things that makes it so disgusting because then all of a sudden there's human sacrifice involved, because the Stone Age minds right, and because they have no conscience and they have they have no empathy, so they bring their own discussing behavior and traits into it and make it part of the really practices so that it's accepted at least in the small circles, if not bigger ones, until they can corrupt the rest of the people into the same thing. And this is a constant cycle that happens every time they go someplace else there's a base of a religion or some sort of belief systems, and then they get their fingers into it, and they change and corrupt and just make it futrid and disgusting, using what used to be imagery that wasn't related to that, or concepts that weren't related to that. Then they get this burden of the Semitic touch on them, and now it's all about human sacrifice, and it's all about like what they did with the Sun cult and everything else. And then people look back at it because they're not looking far enough back, so all they're seeing is this grossness of the history. Was there any normal rational people ever in history? Was there an even noble people? Was everybody this fucked up? No, it's just their touch on everything poisons everything that they get get in a you know, get a get a hold of. I don't know why my mouth wouldn't let me talk, get a hold of. And then when you're looking at it through that lens, you're not you're not seeing where the origins of those things came from. You're seeing what happened to it over time as it was corrupted by them. Some of the Jews remained within the We sell that said that blah blah blah. All right, so we said. Some of the Jews remained in the confines of Cannon. Others settl along the Great Military Highway of the East and the neighboring deserts in the wilderness, where they led a nomadic existence, while a smaller section, driven by hunger, finally succeeded in reaching Egypt, where the Pharaohs took them under their protection. Well, that was awful, nice to them and also very detrimental to their existence, because you can't you can't hand snake without a budding, you Right. It may strike some readers as odd that the Jews should remain in the deserts and the wilderness. Remember, Set is a desert is a desert deity, a wicked, evil desert deity. Right Set, that's their dude, that's their boy. That's the composite for Saturn, and also for yahweh.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Or that they should prefer to do so. But such areas are the natural habitats of bandits. We have only to remember that the outlaws in the American West always fled to the desert or to the unexplored reaches of the mountains to continue with casting. Everything was calculated to make these bands of immigrants to Egypt become disintegrated in that country, or to be swallowed up in other branches of Semitic race who had also emigrated thither. Yet no disintegration took place. Although racial distinctions were not maintained in Egypt, the Jews alone held themselves apart. See, they weren't a bunch of you know, Hey, you're this and you're that. The Egyptians weren't like that. The Jews were. They soon rose to high positions in the land of the Pharaohs, and simultaneously, as was to happen in so many other cultures countries, sorry, the empire began to disintegrate. Gangs of bandits in the outposts of the empire grew bolder, right because they had people on the inside, Right, they had their people on the outside and their people on the inside. Hey, you're living the good life over there. Let us in get control of the gates. Let us in, just like the vampire, let me in. Gangs of bandits in the outposts of the empire grew bolder. They seemed to know just when to strike. Of course, like I said, the insiders. This is this, This is an op right, it's an operation infiltrate and destroy in which see they knew, just want to strike in which of the towns were poorly guarded. At the same time, the empire began to decay from within, right, right, That's what they do to culture. That's what they do this straight They erode the mind. They use their liberalized politics to make you think that you're a baddy for even having defenses in the first place. What's up with those guns? What's up with those swords, What's up with those knives, What's what's with all these walls holding people out. Its leadership became apathetic in the or they filled them with a bunch of hocus pocus, you know, priestcraft talk, driving them into depravity. Its leadership became apathetic, and the morale of the people was undermined. And these people, by the way, were of traditional European stock, meaning Goth For the most part. In Egypt, the leadership was at least an certain period of time in the history. One of the great sources of the history of this period is the tell el Amarna Letters. Tell el Amarna Letters, written by the governor of an outlying province. The discovery and translation of these letters opened an entire new era of Egyptology. It also revealed the destructive effect of the Jews. These letters are filled with please, pleas for help and addressed to a seemingly deaf pharaoh. Wow. They describe the raids of the Haburu and the impossibility of defending the border town any longer. Perhaps a pharaoh never received the letters, right, because if they were surrounded by advisors that were handling that thing for them, of course they wouldn't receive that message. Priestcraft surround. They always surrounded the leader that they promote and put in the position to manipulate. Right, Hello, Donald Trump, what are you surrounded by? Perhaps he was too busy listening to his Jewish prime minister who was interpreting his dreams for him, right, getting them lost in the bullshit. We do not know exactly what happened. And then obviously that's all fortune telling, nonsense, bullshit anyway, trying to manipulate the king or the pharaoh into believing and acting in a certain way that will suit the end goals of the Jews. What you want to call them, the priestcraft is a good word. For this in between time between Edenites and Judaism. We do not know exactly what happened, but we do know that the empire fell. This In letter number seventy six, the governor says, behold, he Abdi Esherta, a Haburu bandit chieftain has now mustered all amlit Gaz against Segata and Ambi. The governor meant that a great alliance of bandits and cutthroats was menacing the empire. Amelot Gaz was synonymous in Egypt ancient Egypt with Amu and Shagaz, and Amu was the word by which Egyptians often referred to the Hebrews. Amalat Gaz meant the Jewish bandits. Sace tells us that the Egyptian equivalent of Hebrew is Amu. A considerable portion of Egyptian literature deals with the social distress of this period, when the Jews were undermining the greatest, greatest civilization known to man until that time. Thus we have admonitions of an Egyptian stage from a hierarchic papyrus and leaden translated and published by Alan H. Gardiner in nineteen oh nine. Gardener translates Egypt was in distress. The social system had become disorganized. Violence filled the land. Invaders preyed upon the defenseless population. The rich were stripped of everything and slept in the open, and the poor took their possessions. Invaders are preyed upon the defenseless nation. Remember that. Remember that when they start to activate these uh, these these foreigners that they're allowing in, there's gonna be some sort of that's going to weaken your gun rights too, or take them completely, and then they'll prey upon the defenseless nation. The rich were stripped of everything and slept in and the open, well, like you know, post fire and post flood. Perhaps maybe and the four foot I'm saying it analogous to what's happening in present day, and the poor took their possessions, right, looters, It is no, it is no merely local disturbance that is here described, but a great and overwhelming national disaster. Interesting words. The pharaoh was strangely inactive, right, he was too busy with all the whispers in hoopla and superstitions and blah blah blah. He was being enticed and romanticized and basically you know, preoccupied by the priest craft who were sorcerers in their own right and working their bullshit on the one in charge another. And you wouldn't go and attack those people because they're avite. You wouldn't go attack those people who are or or defend yourself from those people, or even send any troops that way, because you wouldn't want to upset or you know, the person that you're dependent upon for all your bullshit, uh you know mysticism, that's you know, whispering in your ear all day long. You wouldn't want to offend him because of the same people. Another source, the famous Impoor Papyrus, says the towns are destroyed years of noise, years of noise. They must have nagged them to death. They must have had a They must have had a hollow hooks back then too, that they just never shut up about. You give him, you give him one bath, and they don't fucking ever let up talking about it. It's like a kid, right time to watch the kid. You're killing me the same thing. There is no end to noise. The fish in the lakes and rivers die. Oh so they are poisoning things and worms, insects, reptiles breed prolifically. So they're saying it's like a curse. But it could also be very well that they're poisoning the water system. Eah yeah, I look at that water system or water sources. What a strange occurrence. No battles are described. Yeah, that's interesting too, right, kind of happens a lot. The empire was not attacked from without. The description is oddly like the French and Russian communist revolutions. The rich were stripped of everything and slept in the open. There are also parallels to modern America. The fish in the lakes and rivers die, there is no end to the noise. When's the last time you heard them shut up about anything and peaceably just carry on their day. One of the great sources of Egyptology is Manetho's Yeah not really Minethos, an idiot, but anyway, history of Egypt. He describes the downfall of the empire as follow as a people I think I'm thinking of the right guy, maybe whatever, a people of ignoble origin from the east, who had the audacity to invade the country which they mastered. Oh you know what, I'm thinking of a different person. Yeah, never mind, the jew That's what I was thinking of I didn't want to hear the Jews depiction by the jew But anyway, moving on, a people of ignoble origin, not noble, right from the east, who had the audacity to invade the country, which they mastered by main force, without difficulty or even a battle. Although incredible, this happened again and again in the ancient world. Remember we were conquered already. Did anybody miss it? It happened over one hundred years ago. Although incredible, this happened again and again in the ancient world. How did it happen to the most powerful empire ever known? I'll know how to happen here. It has already happened in Babylon. The Jews paved the way for the conquerors. These conquerors of Egypt were the Hisos or Shepherd kings, who won Egypt with a battle and maintained an iron dictatorship over the people for five hundred and eleven years. Some scholars believed that the Hixos were the Jews because the Egyptian word Amu is occasionally used to refer to the Hixos, although in most papyri it refers to the Jews. This confusion existed even among some of the later Egyptian historians of the Hixos period. And it became about because the Jews, who had opened the gates of the land to the conquerors, became a favored minority during their rule. This is the exact same story as to what happened with the Visigoths, except Muslims came in, not Hixos, Hixos. But hey, here's the other funny thing. In the early days of the Muslims, people were so confused as to what the hell Muhammad was that they considered him a Jew. Isn't that interesting? Manetho says, the Hicsos were known as the protectors.
Speaker 2: Of the Jews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they get those. During the five hundred and eleven year period, the Jews were princes in Egypt, taking what they wanted from the enslaved Egyptians. And in this is our future. So pay attention because it's happening, and it's been happening through taxation, the slow creeping of this. But just wait, just wait. This year is going to be a big year taking what they wanted. Oh and also you know, clearing the way for what they have planned to do to this nation through floods and fires because they have development plans of their own, and incurring their enmity by their vicious arrogance over the betrayed population. Vicious arrogance sounds like a great ruler. At Last, the native leaders of the I wonder how many children they've debauched while they were in power too, or drank the blood of At Last, the native leaders of the Egyptians led a successful revolt and expelled the Hicksos forever but not though, writes that after the Hixsos were driven out, the Egyptians punished the Jews for their treachery and enslaved them for life at hard labor. Not a bad idea. Why does this keep on doing that? This brings us to the period of Moses, when the Jews were complaining about their hard lot in Egypt. Oh yeah, poor them, right, let's not. Let's forget about all the reasons why and just focus on you know, the prisoner doesn't like the prison or the or the work furlough. But we don't hear about all the children he raped and murdered, right right, We just hear about poor poor him. Before they betrayed the nation to the Hixos, They had enjoyed every freedom in Egypt, right, So why did they do this? You think that you can treat them well and everything will be okay because you're given you know, more than more than fair, you know, privileged, You're giving them, you're giving them favoritism. It doesn't matter, and it was only natural that they should be punished for their treason. Rather than endure this slavery, they petitioned the pharaoh to let them return to Palestine and resume their life of nobadaic banditry. Yeah, really, can you? Can you just release We don't want to work, We don't do that. That's not us. We make other people do things for us by manipulation. Can we just go out there and steal shit from everybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why would somebody say yes to that? But the outraged Egyptian people demanded that they serve out their punishment, and the pharaoh was forced to agree. Now, the Jews used every device to obtain their freedom, bringing plagues upon the Egyptian people, poisonings through the use of poisons, and contaminating the water. They were finally allowed to depart from Egypt because then they couldn't fucking handle them and they were yeah, they are more destructive being there still. That's why sometimes the only way to solve a problem is the same way Vlad d impale Or solved the Muslim the Ottoman issue. Write that down, put it in your put it in your in your uh, you know, in your stratagem. Although these are the facts of the Jewish sojourn in Egypt, a sordid record of treachery and destruction, these facts are related here for the first time in English. Although these sources have been known for centuries. The true origin of the Jews and the definition of Habru and Sagas as it describes the nature of this people have long been known to Biblical scholars. Why did they deliberately withhold all mention of the fact that throughout the ancient world the Jews were known and feared as cutthroats and bandits. First of all, they believed the Jewish lie that Christ was a Jew. Okay, so this is going back to why Christian Zionism is an evil, frankest plot and the Lurian Kabbala was written in the first place. You know, all this stuff, which actually was a collection of crazy thoughts by Isaac Laria put together by his followers. But this is it right here. You link people like this, you get enough people, not even so much to believe in it, but to sell the idea to the rest of the Christians that we have to because they wrote a book saying that we have to always protect the Jew. He's one of us, He's the reason why we have a god. And this and that and the other thing. It's all there. It's all they're doing. That's convenient, isn't it Isn't that convenient? So there's going to be a force shield around these people that they created. Remember, they came from Edenites. They weren't Jews, there was no such thing back then. They were a cult of child sacrifice. All these horrible things that you're seeing right here, same practices back then, Parmakiah, rape, torture, murder, rinse, repeat, except they didn't rinse because they didn't bathe. And then you go to present day and this Sadder Moon Colt the Serpent Wolf cult, which is their totems create a history, a false history there of themselves, putting themselves in the center of everything. And what does that do well, It's used to work the psychology of their own followers. But more importantly because everybody wants to be the special boy, so of course they're going to follow the leader. But also it washes their own history away and repurposes it as some noble fucking thing that they never were. Because and because they're not noble themselves, how do they get these ideas of nobility and understand what that was in the first place. They stole it from the Goths, they stole it from the Arians, they stole their history, changed the names, slipped things around, inverted a bunch of shit, made everything backwards to what used to represent, and then presented them as deities and all these other wonderful things when they were people. Yeah, and then tell everybody else that they're paying right. I added a little bit of the the Christian ship there with the whole pagan thing. You get what I'm saying though, And if you don't think that the Roman Catholic Church was used as a as a arm a tool of Judaism and or the Jews, then that's you gotta go back and take a really close look at that. Who are the first founders?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Who were the the people? So they say, anyway, and what was Rome if not in Eden nite and that's specifically stated in the in the Indianeda's and in the carvings left behind. So let's see, first of all, they believed the Jewish lie that Christ was a Jew. If they published their findings about the origins of the Jews, they would be identifying in Christ as a descendant of a blood of blood thirsty outlaws. So obviously you know that's not true if he was even a thing before and not just a composite of a bunch of different arians that they because arian just means the leaders of the gods, right, leading class, bread to rule, noble people, strong, warrior like all that could, all the good qualities of fair and just and honest leader. Anyway, if they didn't just take a bunch of different elements of that and then and created Jesus, if he was in fact that, why was he at odds with him all the time if he was one of them? But they had to write it just just a certain way, right, and then punish him severely for that too. So that that's that's your example. That's your one example that you get. All people aren't able to be their own their own you know, divinity of course not. We have to take that from people because they're so envious of that trait and within us that they had to put it all in one person and say, you're being disrespectful to your own God. If you ever see your own potential right, there was never meant to be only one. If they publish their findings about yeah, we heard that identify the christis descended blood thirsty outlaws, obviously this cannot be true. Consequently, they omitted all references to Habrew and Sagas from their works. Literally thousands of scholars have withheld this vital information in thousands of books published about ancient history during the past century. Now we must re evaluate the entire history of the early civilizations in light of what we know about the Jews. Another area in which the scholars and the universities have been greatly remiss in their incredible glorification of the Hebrew language is their incredible glorification of the Hebrew language. Right eight thousand words. Amon gets into this a lot. We have been told that he who was one of the great languages of all time, that much of the world's great literature was written in it. Actually the Goths. There's origins of English, the origins of Greek all that Goths, the glyphs of Egypt, Sumer. There are Sumer characters in Egypt. How did that happen? Well, it's the same people. And if Sumer back then wasn't Semitic, it was Gothic. That's the part that they lie about the most, because they can't have you believe that they destroyed some They can't be the bad guy in this in this situation, because then they would have they would have no sympathy. So you know, they had to either be the founders and creators and then the victims for the rest of all history, or the game doesn't work great for them. All right, Since we have been told that Hebrew is one of the great languages of all time, that much of the world's great literature was written in a great literature and Hebrew do not mix, especially in the ancient Hebrew, and that it is a language formulated to express the most noble sentiments. Ah, it's a Stone Age language, guys. We Yet we have only to open the Encyclopedia Britannica to find that Hebrew is a very limited language, with only five hundred or so basic words, much like the Basic English publicized during the Second World War. And five hundred basic words eight thousand total, compared to like over a million and change and maybe more million and a half in Ancient Greek. Furthermore, according to the Britannica, Hebrew is not really a language at all, but a composite of other Near Eastern tongues. The Britannica says, a composite language of Semitic people is consisting of Aramaic, Canaonite, are Acadian, and a serio babylon Babylon. I thought they're gonna say Babylonian in plain words, Ah funny, because he's stuck. It's like hey pun in plain words. Hebrew was simply the Yiddish of the ancient world, a polyglot jargon which the Jews used in their underworld activities and to buy, sell and trade because there are a bunch of merchants, the thieves, right, so they had to note just enough of whatever the the local culture language was so that they could rip you off. Thus another Jewish lies exploded, and plusly also had their own jarbled garbled language so that you couldn't understand what they were saying to each other in front of you while they're ripping you off. Nothing not much has changed. Thus another Jewish lie is exploded, and the great literature is supposedly written in this language is another myth with no basis. In fact, the Gospels of the New Testament, so most biblical scholars tell Us were written in Greek rather than in Hebrew right because it was written in the Hellenistic period too, And it's not as old as I say it is. It's only about three hundred BC or so. Jewish writers admit that most of the Hebrew writings were merely taken freely from Babylonian and Egyptian sources. The Psalms, supposedly a series of Greek Hebrew poems, were taken word for word from Akintan's Hymns to the Sun, Sun God Monotheism HM, written six hundred years earlier in Egypt. Horus Meyer Callen, a professor at the Jewish New School of Social Research, sounds very communist, says that the Book of Job was lifted bodily from an early, an obscure Greek play. Isn't that something? And where would they get this early and obscure Greek play? Probably from a library when they were taught. They were given the Greek education and had access to all these works that the Greeks collected in places like Alexandria, right, And well, of course you have to burn the library after you write your bullshit book. You're plagiarized and based on action inspired by true events, right. Which it's funny because I think Mitch Hedberg made a joke about that inspired by true events. It can be inspired by something completely different from what you're writing, but you're inspired to write because of that event. Vilikowsky admits that there are many parallel else between the Vedic hymns and the Book of Joel and Isaiah, the Vedics going back to Goths again. Do you see what I'm saying here? Do you think I'm just talking on my ace? The Decalogue was taken wholly from the Egyptian Book of the Dead, and so on throughout the entire list of great Jewish writings. Yet the students of our universities know nothing of boo about two different lines about all this. The students don't, and that they become PhDs and they become professors, and we lose more and more every single time. So that reality being taught to us that we are supposed to rememborize we're supposed to memorize. It's odd that we're supposed to memorize basically a state of amnesia, and then repeat it back so that it sounds Jewish. Yeah, sounds great. Who are mostly Jews nowadays? Yes, the professors who are mostly Jews nowadays. Hold on, I missed something here. The Decalogue was wholly from the Egyptian Book of the Debt. Okay, so there you go. The Decalogue was taken holy from the and so on throughout the entire list of great Jewish writings. Yet the students of our universities, I already said all of that, Okay, they accept without question the statements of their professors, who are mostly Jews nowadays, the myth of the great Hebrew language and the Great Hebrew literature, the fact that the Jews intargerly lack in creative talent. Huh. Someone else standing besides me of any kind stole literature, just as they stole everything else from the peoples who tolerated them. And here's the problem with the intermixing with So then if they get some traits of you of let's say Europeans, if you don't want to go indo indos, right, the Gothic arian stock. If they intermingle with them and they are half and half, now, well that just means that you gave them more. You gave them the ability to be more clever, because they're going to turn into something negative. So now maybe they're partially creative enough to be entertaining. Now they're the entertainers in the music business that or in movies is because they take all those roles too, not really because of the best at it, but because they own the fucking studios. Jews in ancient history. I'm gonna stop there for a minute. Let's go take a look at what we got going on over here. I like that, and let's see what we have over here. So culture Americano, I'm not tired. Yeah, appreciative, Yeah, no, there was. There was some other step I had to do, Mike, when I was doing the obs I just learned about. So that's not my favorite. I'll give you that. Let's leave it at that. Uh, let's see Communist Connecticut, that's where you're from. Yeah, my god, is Daniel still cutting in and out for you? Or is it just my old equipment? Really? You're cutting what the fuck keeps having to rewind the audio is getting uploaded, but the Rumble stream is choppy. Well that's cheesy. Huh. Did you guys try any of the other ones, like FTJ Media, Like, let's see this one. Let's see what people are saying over here. That is that Uh, let's see it sounds okay so far, but I'm communist Connecticut, that's where you're from. Yeah, sounds all right so far. Rumble is acting up bad, very glitchy, routing smooth over here? Okay, cool? All right, So that is that's the thing. Apparently Rumble was jacket it, jacking it. It's probably because I had to restart it because it's a piece of craft. I don't know what was going on Rubble, all right. So yeah, FTJ Media was the place to go to today for the show. So if you had a hard time hearing what I was saying, I would recommend not only subscribing over here, because there's four thousand over there, and there's one hundred and four five hundred give or take over there. Alright. So yeah, so I was just reading what Bushmasters said. It kind of threw me off, but yeah, subscribe over here, and then also, you know, check this site if there's something going on with rumble or any Just check between the ones I have. I don't normally do kick, but I'm on here too. I don't see anybody. I don't know if there's anybody watching it. I can't tell. Three viewers woo and the last one here, let's see if there's anything going on a bit shoot besides a bunch of shit talkers. That's Eurotrash Central here.
Speaker 2: The ladies jup, Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to assume that that was from Bushmaster. Doesn't say who comes from. Ay, thank you, Thank you, guys, appreciate it. I think that was from Bushmaster. Thank you guys for the for the generous donation over here on FTJ media. So this button here brings you right to my gifts and go all right, and then this one, if you have the wallet, you can do this. I have to change one of these to fourteen eighty eight because I know people like that one. The one this is fifteen. Pretend it says fourteen eighty eight until I can fix it, all right, all right, So yeah, tells her cats about the UA vase. That'll that'll, that'll by the end of the day, say fourteen eighty eight instead there you go, all right, and I think, bit, shoot, though there's no gobbled goog over here, I can't tell if people are watch five viewers all right, our views, I guess I go like that. There's no chat that does work. People just aren't using it, what do you know? And that's the number to call six point nine four three one zero three three four some freightc dot com is the website. And uh yeah, so wherever we are, it's eleven o'clock. Now I've got like maybe a few more minutes before I have to set up for doctor Gluten.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Ah uh why is this scene messed up? All right? Because I have to go like that? There we go and then go like this, and then when I go to this screen is it's not there anymore anyway? So it doesn't really matter. So actually I can just leave that on there unless I go like that, which I'm not going to. I'm just gonna go to the other scene. Think, okay, oh wait, what the hell am I doing? I don't want to do it that way. I want to do it. Let's go from the corner top. Now, what the hell? You probably just see a bunch of shit coming through my body because somebody out there who knows anything about obs is gonna. I know they are. I know they are, so I'm not translucent. We have already seen this is called Jews in Ancient History, chapter four. We have already seen how the Jews weakened and destroyed the civilization of Egypt. But what was the process? It was the biological consequence of an insisted parasitic growth, the Jewish alien, which had fastened itself onto the Egyptian nation, and which proceeded to do everything it could to destroy its host, even though it was deriving all of its sustenance from its host. And the better you treat it, the more they hate you. The better you treat it, the more favored you get, you make it, the more weak they think you are, the more envious and spiteful and hateful they have. They have animosity towards you, okay, And they'll find the first enemy that is of any potential threat to you, and they'll start schmoozing them and stroking their cock to get them to take you down, and they'll help them do it. This process was repeated by the Jews in each of the ancient civilizations and the Old Testament, with the Holl's, those nuts, and the Old Testament. The Jews tried to justify their homelessness, their homeless state by pointing out that God was displeased with them, and then he sent them out to lander across the earth because of their own wickedness. This theme is repeated many times in the Bible Greek Biblos or book Some of Men, when the House of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings. Their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman. Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols, wherewith they had polluted it. And I scattered them among the heathen, And they were dispersed throughout the countries. According to their way and according to their doings, I judge them. Yeah, they also their God also allegedly their God also allegedly forced them into killing their own children. Yeah yeah, yeah. And when there was ever a famine and they started eating their own children, that was all because their God was punishing them, not because they're a bunch of sick focks. And when they entered onto the heaven with their they went. They profaned My holy name when they said, unto them, this is all crazy talk. These are I said, only these are the people of the Lord and are gone forth out of his land. So why didn't he pick a different people since these one sucked? And why does God favor any people? If he makes everything, why does there chosen people? Was he just making extra things that he didn't like? What the hell is the point of that? I mean, I don't understand what the hell most pygites are for, but you know, it's whatever. Let's see. Thus, God states that it is blasphemy for the Jews to claim to be the people of the Lord and consider their record. In considering the record is a fantastic claim. He also states that they were expelled. No, he doesn't see this is a guy who believes in the book that that that same group of people wrote still believes that that's the word of God because he says he says it like directly. He also states as in God also states that they were expelled because of the blood accusation of spilling blood before the before the polluted idols, the age old custom known as ritual murder. Although God's anger is given here as the reason for the Jewish dispersion. It is notable that the blood accusation, which always was made when they were expelled from a nation, is all used. Yes, they kill people, and they do it ritualistically, and they drink blood, and they eat flesh, and they're sick fucks, and they'll rape an infant. This is the brand newborn. This is what they do. This is just Why would anybody pick on those poor guys right who are raping children? Why would you pick on them? What is wrong with you, bigot? In this regard? We should not ignore that's what it does. We should not ignore the Jewish predilection for following their innermost compulsion to spread over the civilized world. And it is even more strange that no historian or a philosopher of modern times has seen fit to comment upon this worldwide phenomenon, which has had a devastating effect upon every culture which has been poisoned by them. Kind of made that statement myself earlier. A leading businessman, JJ Kavanov has compared the dispersion of the Jews to the physiological effects of cancer. Yes, and cancer could also be caused by a parasite, so there you go. The Jews, he stated in the speech at Chicago Business Group, can be best understood as a disease of civilization. They can be likened not because civilization itself is a disease. Civilization is the structure of solid living, ethic, moral values. People. You know, the whole common sense idea of cause no harm, treat others as you wish to be treated. None of that applies to these fuckers. They can be likened to the spread of cancer throughout the human system, just as the Jews. It's like Jews don't understand causing effect and definitely want nothing to do with accountability, right. They can be likened to the spread of cancer throughout the human system. Just as the Jews spread out through the civilized world following the trade route, so cancer cells spread through the body, traveling along the arteries and veins to every part of the system. And just as the Jews or the Edonites gather in critical areas of the world and begin to multiply and strangle and poison literally sometimes most of the times, poison with vaccines, poison the well, literally, poison your food, water, and error, poison you with pharmaceutical drugs, pharmachia. That's them, top to bottom. That's that's the Edonite cult who utilize a serpent in their totem symbolism, still utilizing the symbol of the serpent in their pharmacia that they presently call modern medicine, because now it's you know, now it's legitimized, right, everybody trusts that stuff. Got to go to your doctor if there's a problem. That's why we're at because we believe and trust these same fucking people and their same institutions. You can say everything you want about the Jew all day long, and then you go to the fucking doctor. What the fuck are you doing? And just as the Jews gather in critical areas of the world and begin to multiply and strangle and poison whole communities and nations, so cancer cells gather and multiply and destroy the organs of the body and finally the body itself. Many historians of the ancient world noted the Jewish phenomenon and commented upon it, but most of these works have since been destroyed. Of course, of course, among the few comments on the Jews which have survived the Jewish destruction of libraries are those of Philo and Stravo. Philo, an important historian, wrote that the Jewish communities have spread out over all the continents and islands. Strabo's comments upon the Jews, written in the time of the Emperor Ago Justice of Rome, is even more revealing. He wrote, there were four classes in the state of Syreene, the first consistent of citizens, the second of farmers, the third of resident aliens, and the fourth of Jews. This people has already made its way into every city, and it is not easy to find any place in the habitable world which has not received this nation, and in which it has not made its power felt. This is the problem with the gods too. Again right, because of their fairness to others and their acceptance to others, they allow everybody to have their shake at working living together respectfully, and then in walks the poison and destroys everybody and everything around it, leaving a fucking desert wasteland and its path. Strabo's observation is probably the most illuminating comment on the Jewish problem in the ancient world. He takes care to point out that the Jews occupied a lower status than that of resonant aliens. In other words, they were a group of resident aliens who were considered so dangerous that they were regarded as a group of in themselves. The Jews had already become known as the destroyers of nations, and they were allowed to exercise little or no political power. That's how you keep them at bay. The other way to handle it is vlad But they still managed to make their power felt, as Drabo points out, right because of the mystics, right, the sorcerers who can actually do real sorcery, because they're fucking around with demons for five thousand years. So it's impressive and enticing to people who want more power or that get all mystical, stupid eyed religious and our pharaohs or kings or whatever, or money their other spell money. There's many different ways that they manipulate the very, the very power structure of a civilization. They did this through their trade in precious stones and gold, and through their international connections as bankers and as fences for stolen goods. Oh, nobody can give up a bargain, right, you can't. You can't pass on a bargain. The lending of money was a basic enterprise of this people because it gave them power over spendthrift aristocrats who could then be used to enslave the people for Jewish purposes in walks political United States.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Although the Jews tended to settle in larger cities, they were found in the most remote outposts of the Empire. Plus, you know a lot of times they work through people as proxies. So you think Bank of England, you don't think jew But the rascals have controlled that for long before our country was established after the revolution. Right, So it's kind of on those things when they are the only source of things, because they've built themselves and made themselves that way, and you don't even see them on the surface, you end up becoming dependent on them by accident. Although the Jews tended to settle in larger cities, they were found in the most remote outposts of the Empire. The Reverend Chase, the Reverend Chad, I don't know what the fuck that means, hh Bright in his book Light from Egyptian Papyri, London, nineteen oh eight, pay three says, not many years after the destruction of Jerusalem by never Kadnezzar, who probably was doing a good thing, a colony of Jews found their way to a swan the southern frontiers of Egypt. There they acquired for themselves houses and fields. Some of them carried on traffic as money lenders, and one might say even as bankers. Isn't that something? This has proven from the papyrus Marked l in which a regular bargain for a loan of money is duly recorded. Careful stipulations were made for interest, of course, right usury to be paid monthly for the money so lent. Five witnesses affix their signatures to the document, and those papyri there is mention of the house of Yahoo yahooooooo. Yes, now you can't make fun of Ammin for saying calling it Yahoo instead of yahweh right, because the yah wist yahoo right, and of an altar upon which sacrifices were daily, daily, daily offered. They don't know what kind of sacrifices money, probably not grain, probably not. Thus, the Jews, thousands of years ago, we're carrying on money lending activities in the remote province of Asalon, and these activities were an integral part of the economic and religious life of Jewish community. In those days. The Jews openly worshiped Ball, their god of gold. Ball their god of gold. And here's a funny thing. This is also a bastardization because when you read the Eugaritic text, this dude wasn't a bad dude at all. He's he's basically a kind of like a Mardoch composite. He goes through the twelve trials kind of the same way as as Hercules does later, because that's written after the fact. He battles serpents, he takes down yam, he defeats death basically with mat and he does all these things. And then the way they worship him though through this priestcraft is what makes us sick. Through the human sacrifice child, oh anything that's a fertility god, you know, because this all kind of all stands back to Goths too, creating agriculture and agricultural means and irrigational and the plow that came from Cain or Mioc, the son of Thor, all these innovations that they gave to man. That was like giving the flame from the gods the to man that these Edenites hated so much. They then bastardized and just made that discussing by you know, the god of grain, the god of fertility, fertility, cults. It's all human sacrifice and orgies. That's not how the freaking Gosts did it. They were monotheists. The sun was their symbol because that's what God can create, and God thing that God created gives us life. Monotheism. They also had monogamous relationships. Now unlike, not like these fuckers worship Ball their god of gold. But so vile and obscene were the orgies see which they practiced before this his altar that the Jewish religion was forced to go underground because of popular resentment. And of course they already had their underground stuff going on from five thousand years ago when they were first driven out. They went, they started their little fraternal orders. They couldn't operate on the surface anymore, but they were still there because they came back, and they I'm sure they didn't slow down their rapes and murders just for good old Thor and the Goths, of course not. The idols of Ball were melted down, and the Jews renamed him Yahoo or Jehovah, and they concealed many of their religious observations in his honor. And before that he was Saturn. Saturn, despite the Jews claims to having been the most important civilization of the ancient world. In fact, the Jewish tribe in Palestine was given can't notice in ancient records. That's also backed up by the book The Laughing Jesus, on page fifty four, Casting says in the History of the Jews. So of course Eustace is calling his book the New History of the Jews because a Jew wrote the History of the Jews. So he's like, yeah, you know, let's see how let's see how this pans out when I write it. You know, the insignificant little state of Palestine was a vassal of Assyria.
Speaker 2: And in.
Speaker 1: If you knew what the Assyrians did to the Goths, skinning them alive, hunting them down, extinction level war tactics, trying to eradicate him from existence, you would actually have to ask yourself. Were these guys, you know, sent there by the Edonites with the gate opened up for them, you know, as a vassal of Assyria, and account of its very minuteness, was left to its own resources, right, they didn't bother with the Jews because the Jews probably had some kind of relationship with them. Da da da all about it, colossal, all about it. Colossal powers had sprung up who desired empire, but nobody cared about the Sultanian spec of bullshit. How does one reconcile the historian of the Jews casting with his definition of Palestine as an insignificant little state, with the scholars and professors in our modern universities who tell their students that the Jews had the greatest civilization ever known to man. The fact is that there has never been a Jewish civilization. There have been only infections of healthy civilizations by Jewish parasitic growths. And then they and then they assume the identity and the achievements of others because of their presence. It's all because of them, you see parasitic growth, which infections have always proven fatal to their hosts. Typical was the fate of Babylon. Nevuican Azer, the mightiest ruler of the ancient world, had received many complaints about the Jewish bandits operating in Palestine that he marched against them, So obviously he's a bad guy. Now see, it's all about the who's telling you the story. The perception of the enemy or the perception of the evil will always make everybody else the bad guy, right, especially if they're trying to garner sympathy. The Babylonian armies pursued the Jews relentlessly into the deserts and wilderness wildernesses until they had killed or captured all of them, not all of them. Apparently this took place in the year five eighty six BC, as was customary at this time. Nevik Nezzar took the survivor's home with him as slaves. Bad idea. They'll just poison you there too, even if they are slaves. These thirty thousand Jews Jewish captives were settled in the Babylonian Empire, and they were allowed to form their own settlements. See you brought him into your kingdom. Yeah, well they're gonna be slaves. Yeah, okay. The Jewish historian Gerson Cohen co when did coincidence?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: A coincidence? You see what I'm doing there, writes that that was Chris b. Did says that a lot. It's funny, writes that many a locality in Babylon had an exclusively Jewish population. Yeah, their own little ghetto. Look at that, the original ghettos. Within less than five decades, Babylon Babylon was no more so in fifty years after bringing them in as slaves. That class, that level of first and Babylon was destroyed. Isn't that something? The lowly jobs they had a little bit too much, a little bit too much access to things, and they could allow enemies in to destroy the empire. Despite the freedom they enjoyed, the Jews began to plot the overthrow of the empire. Of course, at that time, Cyrus, leader of the Persians, wished to attack Babylon and seize its richers riches, but he knew that his army was not strong enough. Jewish emissaries came to him and declared that they were willing to open the gates for him. At first, Cyrus suspected a trap. Well, it was a trap. It's just one of those things, like it was shot. Sometimes kills you right away. Sometimes it takes twenty years for it to kill you, you know. And he is said to have put the first such Jewish messenger to death. Good, good, Good should have carried on with that philosophy, But the Jews later convinced him that they were sincere. Well, then they lied and you bought it. But anyway, they asked in return that he restore to them there landed Palestine. Man, they're obsessed. In the year five point thirty nine BC, the Army of Cyrus appeared before Babylon. On page sixty five The History of the Jews, casting says the conquest of Babylon was achieved without difficulty. The city fell without a fight. What a coincidence? A co incidence that is exactly what Menetho wrote about the fall of Egypt to the hicksos in the hicksas invaders. There was no battle. Oh, by the way, same thing happened to the Visigoths. Although ancient history is filled with Jewish bullshit, with accounts of long and desperate battles between nations and sieges of cities which lasted for many years when a city had a significant Jewish community, these battles did not seem to take place, or nobody wrote about them. Because I'm sure there were some people that were like fuck this, and they went after try to kill as many as they could before they got killed. But they're not going to write about that, not going to write about resistance. It's going they want you to. They want you to to bend over, turn the other cheek, the other butt cheek while they torture you and rape your family. Right, no doubt, the Jews did not wish to see their homes and businesses damaged by an attack. Right. Casting continues on page sixty five the History of the Jews. The Jews welcome Cyrus with open arms. Here is another theme which is repeated throughout the history of the Jews. In every nation which falls without a struggle, the Jews rush out to welcome the invaders. Ha ha. Yeah, We're gonna stop there because I gotta get set up for the next well and hopefully Rumbrel doesn't suck ass again. I gotta get everything else set up for doctor Peter Glidden coming up in about thirty five minutes, so watch for that. Yeah, yeah, all right, it's gonna be kind of an interesting one today. So, uh, you want to stay to you want to check this out. There's gonna be some some deep talk, and you're gonna want to become a member of his of his membership site. You do, trust me, I'm telling you you do. You gotta trust me because I mean, look at me. I'm the guy that you trust. I've got a coffee in my hand. I look sophisticated. See you then