Speaker 1: Hello, conspiracy players. Welcome to another episode today. I have back on writer Lee to talk about something that he teased in the last episode where we were talking about the UFO stuff, and that is none other than his most recent movie, A Clockwork Shining. And I've talked about it a couple times on this show, so if you haven't watched it, listen to this and then watch it or vice versa. But it's a killer movie and Laurel Canyon is one of my favorite topics.
Speaker 2: Just Kubrick in general.
Speaker 1: And then you even threw some other stuff in there, and we're going to get into all of it. So welcome to the show. Writer, Thanks for coming on once again.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me on. Brother, I really appreciate it, and I'm really happy that you enjoyed the movie and you liked it. But yeah, it was a passion project, a lot of work, blood, sweat and tears. As we were talking about before we started the show. I'll put into the movie, so I hope people after or if they haven't already seen it, they go in support and it's une buy it on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: I would recommend buying it because, like I was telling him earlier before we started recording it, you're just gonna want to watch it again and even maybe more than twice.
Speaker 2: So just buy the damn thing.
Speaker 1: Before we get into a Clark clockwork shining though, I do want to for a moment if you don't mind, pick your brain about JFK because your first movie, JFK X Solving the Crime of the Century, you and Jay Widener lay out a theory that I think is probably cooler than anyone I've ever seen, and it makes the most sense. And I also have in the last few years started swaying in two staged events being more common than actual real events. So it made sense to me that being said, what do you think is going to happen with these JFK file releases that we're chomping at the.
Speaker 2: Bit for, just like we were the Epstein files.
Speaker 3: Well, here is an article from Vanity Fair. This blew my mind because if you've seen JFKX, you know what the theory is and what j Wyiner basically proposes in there. And this Vanity Fair article came out I think November twenty well, November nineteenth, twenty twenty four. Right here is that thinkay real quick before.
Speaker 1: You say what you're gonna say, do you want to just lay it out in like a brief summary of what that theory is For those who haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Well, you can watch it for free on Amazon Prime, Amazon Prime Free V. You can also watch it for free on two B as well, and it's on a bunch of other streaming platforms. So you can just google jfkx and it'll be one of the first things that pop up for people that haven't seen it. We basically theorize that JFK essentially faked his death, and that might sound really outlandish. And that's why I've brought up this Vanity Fair article because I've shown so many people of this Vanity Fair article that are, like, I know a lot about JFK, and they don't even know what to think of this Vanity Fair article that came out. But essentially, Tibbet officer JD. Tibbitt was also assassinated, supposedly by Oswald on the day of the JFK assassination, and he looks almost identical to JFK. He looks so identical that they even called him h oh shit, this is freaking pop up. They even nicknamed him JFK. And that was the whole reason that Oswald was essentially arrested was for the murder of that police officer. Oswald was never arrested for the assassination of JFK. The public just threw that accusation on him and then he was murdered, right And so we basically surmised that because when you watch this a Bruner film, we have the most clear version of the Zubruter film ever made in our movie JFK X. And there's a splice in the movie when whenever the limousine goes in behind the freeway signs, there's a cut in the Zubruter film, and whenever it emerges back behind the Stimmens freeway sign, JFK looks like he's putting something on the side of his face. I mean, as clear as day, no one can argue with this. There's something on the side of JFK's face, especially when you see it in high definition, in clear video quality, there's something bulging from the side of JFK's face, and it appears there whenever he puts his hands up like this and he looks like he brushes the side of his face and there's something bulging from the side of his face is not arguable. There's something on the side of JFK's face. And then whenever it goes off, you see like this, and we pointed out perfectly in our film, it's like this metal piece just rolls up the side of his cheek and it's even reflecting in the sunlight, and it's just rolling up the side of his face and then it just and it blows off. So this Vanity Fair article is mind blowing because essentially Jackie filmed a fake assassination of JFK two months before the supposed real assassination. This article is wild. I would highly recommend anybody to look up this article. I'm not going to read through it all here, but it basically goes into you know how Jackie staged this fake assassination two months before the supposed real assassination, and that she was all into film and all the Secret Service agents that were there and Dealey Plaza at that time were also a part of this fake assassination that happened two months before. So it's like, whenever you put two and two together here, it's, uh, things aren't adding up right.
Speaker 1: And that came out four months ago, that article, Yes, what the fuck. So what are they get to say, Like, when they're supposed to release these JFK files, do you think anything's gonna come up it or it's just going to be more carrot and stick?
Speaker 3: I mean, I hope. So. I think a lot of people are still focused on the multiple shooter theory. But the multiple shooter theory doesn't even make any sense either, because if there was multiple shooters, that would mean that that would have been happening right behind Zubruter, Like the shots would have had to have been fired right over Zabruterer's head from where he's standing in the gazebo area. There, he would have been ducking, he would have heard something. He would have been like moving frantically, but his camera steadily on JFK the limousine all the way until the underpass. He's not moving, he's not ducking unless the only position that a second shooter could have been in to hit that trajectory on JFK's head. So the second shooter where he would have to be doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it almost seems like the multiple shooter theory is part of the syeup because Grassy Know stuff has been laid out for us in our pop culture for.
Speaker 2: At least the last thirty years.
Speaker 1: I mean that would make sense because it's just more conspiracy candy to distract from. I think it's more closely to what you guys have put out in your first movie.
Speaker 2: So yeah, everybody check that out.
Speaker 1: And I mean, do you have anything else to say about that before we move on to the main topic.
Speaker 3: Just watch jfkix with an open mind. I mean, it's a it sounds wild and outlandish. I mean that's what you know. Some of the detractors and the people that said about whenever the movie just came out, they were like, oh, well, this is this is garbage. There's no way that this could ever happen. And then the Vanity Fair article hits where they're like, they FK filmed a fake assassination two months before the real assassination. So it's shaping up like it's not so crazy, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I didn't even know this article existed until it's probably been a week or two.
Speaker 2: I listened to you on the.
Speaker 1: Occult Rejects with jj Vance and Nick there, and you guys brought it up. So I kind of hoped that when I prompted you here you talk about that, because I think everybody needs to read that thing, and if you haven't, in tandem at least watched the movie too, because I think that, yeah, whatever they put out, who knows, the Epstein thing was a big flop, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a bunch of it was redacted. So I'm sure that that's the way that a lot of these other documents are going to go to. It's a bunch of it's just going to be redacted. I mean, the people that they disclosed in the Epstein documents was like the not the clients, but the contact list. So it was like Michael Jackson and a few other people that were the people that had already been named before, but the client list was completely redacted. So and people are trying to put it out there like that the contact list is the client list, and that's not true. The contact list is different than the client list. The contact person is just somebody that you contact that doesn't necessarily mean that they're a client. But the client list was redacted because they said that those people are victims, which in one sense I understand in a way, But just release it, Broill, just release the whole thing, let us see exactly what was going on, But they're obvious. But this is supposed to be one of three dumps, so maybe we'll get something else in the other dumps. Who knows.
Speaker 1: The phase thing just reminds me so much of the Twitter files. It's like, why can't we just get a WikiLeaks drop on all of it and then.
Speaker 2: We can read it.
Speaker 1: Why do we need a filter of alternative media personalities who are all sketchy to begin with to be the ones to filter it to us? So yeah, I mean I didn't expect anything but the Dog and Pony show it was something else, and I'm not expecting anything big in the other phases.
Speaker 2: So we'll see.
Speaker 3: But I mean, we can have hope. At least he has essentially done what he said that he was going to do. I mean, you know what I mean. He said he was going to release release the files. They're going to be released, So I mean, I can't really complain because I really don't believe that anybody else would have even have brought that up. That would never even have been a talking point for any other candidate, right, So at least he's sticking to a guns and what he said that he was going to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, essentially ross Olbrick being free.
Speaker 2: I never saw that happening ever.
Speaker 1: I mean I was kind of big into that whole thing when it went down.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the promise is being kept. I'm all about that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let's talk about a Clockwork Shining. And I guess i'll just ask you because I know that Jay Widner did his moon landing thing about Kubrick, can you guys briefly touch on that in this movie again? Go watch that if you haven't. And what is that one called the Kubrick Code or.
Speaker 3: Something like that, Cubric's Odyssey, Cubric's Odyssey one and two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I was thinking of Jay Dyer or Isaac Waisoffer, one of those guys. But yeah, those movies, and this is kind of like, from what I understand, it's almost like a trilogy now the way that this has been put out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one's like a quasi trilogy to that. So the full title, the subtitle is A Cubric's Odyssey three, So the full title is A Clockwork Shining in A Cubric's Odyssey three. So it's kind of like a quality third installment, finishing up those because he was going to originally do a third one. I think he was going to call it Cubriic The Magician or something like that until I came along and I was like, hey, this is a new theory and I think that it makes one hundred percent sense, and he was like, cool, let's do it, and there it is. So we kind of made it to wrap up his Kubrick trilogy. So yeah, and I think it only made sense to do because he's already done two other movies on Cubriic, so this one's like the third one. So it kind of wraps everything up for him.
Speaker 1: And so you brought this MK ultra type grand scenario to him, this is your baby?
Speaker 3: Then yes?
Speaker 2: Nice? All right.
Speaker 1: Well, so then I'll ask you just about Kubrick in general, because I think there's three things you could say.
Speaker 2: He was a bad guy.
Speaker 1: He was a tool of disclosure, or he was rogue, and maybe it could be a combination of all three. I mean, do you have like an overall opinion on what you think he was all about because he's given us so much, but he also was rubbing shoulders with everybody that we call bad guys.
Speaker 3: Well, essentially you do have to rub shoulders with people that you necessarily don't want to rub shoulders. But that's really how anything works in business, in the movie industry and politics and like all of that, right, you essentially have to do that. But I think that we kind of purposefuvely didn't bring what exactly we thought about Kubrick into the movie because it's kind of up for interpretation right there. I mean, he's dead, he's passed away. Really the only information that we can get is about you know, people that knew him before or his family, and it's really difficult to dige exactly what was going on with him. So we kind of took a step back from that and not really commenting so much on what we what kind of person we thought Qubreic actually was. And I think that that honestly serves the movie the best because if we're just speaking directly on qubreak and we're like, okay, yeah, he's he's a one good guy, because you're gonna have that division right like that, there's a group of people that's gonna think that he's he was like you know god, and then there's gonna be the other group of people that are like, oh, well, he was a horrible guy. He treated everyone badly. You know, he was harassing people on set and doing a hundred different takes on any given scene, which is fact. He was definitely doing that. But he was a perfectionist, right. He was a filmmaker, he was an artist, and he wanted to bring that realistic nature to his movies. And I think that that's we're just trying to stay away from that, because it was like, it's exactly like what we were talking about with Trump, Like there's going to be a section of people that hate him no matter what, and then there's going to be people that look at him like a god. And I don't think any either one of those are correct, you know, So I think it lies somewhere in the middle, and I think he's he computer back and forth on it, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I mean this thing that just popped into my head was the Beef fifty two bomber where he was contacted because he made it too accurate, and you got into that a lot on I heard you on Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, and he kind of wanted to talk about that a little bit, so even more so than it was in the movie. But I want to know, like when he and this is speculation, probably, but like, when was he brought to the attention to these bigger people, because it seems like just with Doctor Strangelove two thousand and one Space Odyssey, and you mentioned that he had a whole list of people that he, you know, was acknowledging at the end of Space Odyssey, and it's basically just different factions of the Department adjust or the Department of Defense. And I mean we talk about Operation mocking Bird quite a bit on this show, so just the fact that they're still doing it to this day.
Speaker 2: But yeah, even back then, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think anybody had any idea that that kind of stuff was going on with military personnel and the overlap with Hollywood. But one thing you brought up that I thought was kind of interesting and I hadn't heard before, is Kubrick did not want to make The Shining and it was almost like they handed it to him after he flopped with what was the movie? Yes, So I just kind of find it fascinating that it is one of his most.
Speaker 2: Popular movies by far.
Speaker 1: I think it's right up there with his best and the fact that he didn't want to do it and he ended up doing what he did with it and how it worked out so well, and what you think this overall message he's trying to give to us. It's just like a happy accident basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes the most sense to me. And with Doctor Strangelove, I think that is where it started, like this relationship with the intelligence community and the Air Force and the military, because it was like you were saying, no one really knew this since the inception of movies. That's why we have the big Laurel Canyon section in the documentary because it shows that the military was involved in Hollywood, in the Hollywood, that the military was essentially making all of these movies, like thousands of movies that nobody knows exactly what they were because they're still classified to this very day, like tens of thousands of movies. All the footage that we show when we're talking about Laurel Canyon is all real footage. That's all real footage from Lookout Mountain Air Force Base. Like whenever they're grabbing those big barrels of like movie reels, all that's real footage from Lookout Mountain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you had to have like such high level of security clearance to even step foot there.
Speaker 3: So it makes sense when Cubri got this help from making two thousand and one, and he had he was thinking all the intelligence communities, Langley, Virginia Air Force intelligence, a lot of government contractors were all in the ending credits to two thousand and one A Space Odyssey, and someone had to have seen that and they were like, oh, you can't have that in there, you know, we can't let people know that there's this collaboration regardless of like what it is, regardless if it's something nefarious or if it's not anything nefarious. I mean, they could have just been, you know, giving him things to model the stuff after who knows exactly, you know, what it was. But obviously it seems like it's a lot more because two thousand and one of Space Odyssey was using special effects like Jay Weiner talks about with the front screen projection that had never been done before, you know, So how was he getting all of this really hyper advanced technology to be able to a lot of people say that they were NASA cameras that he was using. They had a special lens on them, and like a special modified lens that he shot with. And it seems like someone's seen that those credits where he thinked all the people and were like, yeah, you got to take that out because we also show documents within the movie of you know, intelligence communities involvement with films that have come out you know since then, like the Transformers movie that was all got through four year requests, Like people send it for four year requests and it would come back and be like, yeah, the military and the CIA tomorrow will never die. Some of the James Bond films, uh, you know had collaborations with the intelligence community and the military. So if you didn't already know about that, it's still important to see in a movie. And for the people that didn't know about it, I'm sure that they were, you know, kind of shocked about it because you know, that's a really important thing and they definitely wanted to take that out and you know, make that a reveal for later on in the future when people really don't care about it anymore. Because that's another thing about these types of documents and things that are you know coming out, is normally they don't. I mean, the JFK Files has been a really long time you know since it happened for them to be released, but you know the Epstein files are different that when that was like twenty and sixteen seventeen, right in that area. And that's one that's really recent that, which is surprising that they're even going to release because it's normally they wait a really long time in between the event happening and then them releasing any kind of real information about it, so by the time that it's released, people no longer care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this has been that I're responsible or probably fucking long.
Speaker 3: Dead exactly so. And I think the the twenty twenty files right won't be released until like twenty sixty or something like that. They already put a date on those, but they should release the freaking nine to eleven files. Why not release the nine eleven files? You bring those out? Has been what twenty twenty four years, Like, release the freaking nine eleven files.
Speaker 2: That'd be nice.
Speaker 3: Let's find out about building seven, bro. We all need to know about building solving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I just wanted to throw in there. Anybody who's a fan of the Marvel movies, Disney is.
Speaker 2: The Pentagon Slash CIA and.
Speaker 1: The Pentagon, And you can find these some documents like what he's talking about here. They put hundreds of millions of dollars into the Iron Man Iron Man franchise alone, which you gave Elon Musk a little cameo in the second one Tony Stark himself. But yeah, let's get into the shining because the first thing that you brought up that kind of opens this mk ultra theory is she's reading Catcher in the Rye at the kitchen table before they even go up to the hotel.
Speaker 2: And Catcher in the Rye.
Speaker 1: I think you mentioned this and it might have been on The Occult Rejects, and I never even thought of this, Like at the time that that movie was filming, those assassinations hadn't even happened yet with you know, John Lennon and Reagan, Yeah, Mark, David Chapman and John Hinckley Junior.
Speaker 3: And then there was another one that was brought to my attention by William Ramsey. I had him on my show recently. And there was another one that happened that involved Ketcher in the Rye, which I think was I think he said early eighties or somewhere around there, not one hundred percent sure all the time, but her name was Rebecca Schaeffer and it happened in Hollywood, and Catcher in the Rye was involved in that murder slash assassination as well, so there was three. But yes, Catcher in the Rye he had it, Windy is reading it in the very beginning of The Shining Qubriic had it in there, and the movie was released a year before the two assassinations which happened almost back to back, which what you just mentioned John Lennon and the attempted assassination on Ronald Reagan, And how did Kubrick know to have that book in there and have Wendy reading it? And then when you think about it, you're like, oh my god. This book has been involved with, you know, the two major assassinations that everyone knows about, but a third one with Rebecca Schaeffer. And people have theorized that this book as some sort of mk Ultramanchurian Canada style trigger for these assassinations. And what is Jack doing throughout the entire Shining movie. He's attempting to kill his families, attempting to kill Danny and kill Wendy. Right, So you put that together, you're like, holy shit, this is what it seems like. And then you see how he is being you know, made to write the same sentence over and over and over and over again, which is exactly like Sir Hans Sirhan did whenever he supposedly assassinated RFK. He's writing the same thing over and over, RFK must die, RFK must die, which is psychic driving, which was created by human Cameron in Canada, which was to implant certain thoughts and ideas to change the person's behavior on things that they normally wouldn't do right. And that's a real MK ultra technique and we have the real life evidence of that with sir Han Surhan, and Jack is essentially doing the exact same thing the sir Han Sirhan was doing, just in his own way, you know all working to no play makes Jack a dull boy. It's the exact same type of programming. And then when Wendy comes in and realizes that he's not writing a novel, he's just writing the same phrase over and over and over again, he then becomes triggered and then he does then he tries to essentially kill Wendy. Yeah, it goes from Danny to Wendy. So first off, it's it's Danny. Whenever Grady is talking to Jack in the bathroom, he's the focus is on Danny. He's like, the boy is a problem. You need to correct correct him, sir, like I corrected my two daughters, you know. And the focus is on Danny. So then it's not on Wendy. But then when Wendy comes in and essentially triggers Jack by finding out that he's not writing the novel, right, then the focus is on her. And then when Grady is then talking to him outside of the door in the storage room, it shifts focus from Danny to now Wendy, and Grady says that Wendy is stronger than they had thought. Those aren't the exact words, but it's essentially like, Wendy is, you know, stronger than we had thought. And what he means by that is that she's stronger mentally. She's obviously not strong physically, she's you know, a super skinny woman. So she's stronger mentally in her head. She's harder to crack, she's harder to break down, she's harder to mind fracture than Jack was. Because Jack had already you know, gone through trauma, he'd already had the he was already an alcoholic, right and Danny had already been through the trauma as well, with Jack coming in and essentially abusing Danny when he came home and his papers were all over the floor or whatever, and he yanked Danny out by his arm and broke his arm, well, injured his arm, is what Wendy said. And then that's when Danny started receiving his abilities. Yeah, that's all from the movie. That's what the doctor talks Wendy about in the in the beginning of the movie. So Jack has already been traumatized, Danny has already been traumatized. That means that they are way more susceptible to MK ultra style mind control programming. But Wendy isn't. Wendy hasn't had the trauma yet. So whenever Jack comes in and tries to, you know, break down the door with the with the axe to get her, she's starting to get it because that's the traumatic event, right, And then whenever she goes downstairs, and whenever Jack goes after whenever he hears Hollarin pulling up in the snowmobile, the snow cat, he goes downstairs and Hollarin comes through the door, and then he comes through and hits Hollarin in the chest with the axe, kills him. Then he goes after Danny downstairs in the uh. Then they go outside into the maze, and the maze is a maze of the mind. I hope I'm not losing people here too much and kind of just going on and on. So he goes out, and the maze is a metaphor for the mind. So and then Danny has to retrace his steps in the maze in his mind to escape Jack. And then Jack is lost in the maze because he's like catatonic. He's succumbed to the ultra pro style programming. But Wendy whenever she comes downstairs and she sees Hollarin dead on the ground, that's another really traumatic event. And then after she sees Halarin dad on the ground, but one she's not expecting Hollarin to even be there. Two he's dead, very traumatic, and she had just been tried to be killed with an axe by Jack. So after she comes downstairs, all that stuff happens to her. She sees Hollarin dud on the ground. That's when she starts experiencing her what the audience has led to believe as hallucinations. She sees the skeletons in the in the room. She turns around and sees the guy with his head split that's holding the glass. It's a great party, isn't right. That's the symbolization because he has a streak of blood coming down the center of his forehead. That's symbolically referencing the mind split, the mind fracture, And she's starting to succumb to the mk Ultra style mind control programming. She didn't experience any of this stuff throughout the entire movie until she was traumatized by Jack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you pointed out too that Jack and Danny who hallucinate after entering room two three seven. So you want to talk about that a little bit because I found that whole theory to be I mean, you can look up the mk Ultra disclosure files for yourself to see the kind of stuff they were doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Jack is he goes into meet with Lloyd the bartender. We believe that Lloyd is a real person. We believe that all the people in the hotel are real people.
Speaker 4: They're actors that are.
Speaker 3: There like playing a role play. They're essentially they're playing a lart. They're LARPing. It's like Shutter Island, right. Have you seen the movie Shutter Island with Leonardo DiCaprio, where essentially the entire freaking psychiatric facility, all the workers and everything are LARPing their positions at the end of the movie. They're actors playing actors in an acting movie. So that's essentially what all the people at the overlook are. They're actors. They're not ghosts. They're actors there to play a role to essentially see what they can get Jack to do to his family. It's an experiment. It's a giant experiment. So Jack walks into the gold room, meets Lloyd. Lloyd gives them an alcoholic drink. It has been well known that the CIA has spiked alcoholic drinks with some form of health hallucinogenic. This has happened time and time again. Even an LSD aerosol has been sprayed. There's documentation on all this. You can get on and look at the mk ultro files or look up stories of.
Speaker 2: Operation Midnight Climax.
Speaker 1: They were trying the air isolation and kind of ended up going with the drinks because it was easier to control.
Speaker 3: Yep, and so Lloyd gives Jack his first drink of alcohol. Then Wendy comes in and Wendy is like, Danny was attacked by a woman in one of the upstairs bedrooms, so he goes up there, then he encounters the woman. And then later on whenever he goes up to the apartment that they're staying at, Wendy said, Whendy asked him, he's She's like, did you see anything? It's like, I didn't see a goddamn thing up there, which is synonymous with.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: You know, you've essentially been drugged, right, Like you if you experience something that's not there, like the only thing that you can think of is like, oh, well, you've you've been drugged. So it's a combination of drugs and like actors. And then also with the aerosol, it's very apparent that it's either an aerosol that's in room two thirty seven LSD drug aerosol that's in there, because when Danny goes in, that's how he could have experienced that as well. So they sprayed the aerosol on Danny and then they had Jack drink the laced alcohol with LSD and that's how he experienced it.
Speaker 1: And to just backtrack a little bit to just lend more credence to what you're saying. When they're having the meeting at the beginning talking about him going up there, they keep mentioning our people in Denver, and you have some theories about what that could mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's something that I really found odd when I was watching it. Several times, I was like, why do they keep mentioning these people in Denver right there? Over and over again. It was at least we put a compilation of it in the movie, and I'm pretty sure it's at least five or six times that either Jack or Almond mentions our people in Denver.
Speaker 2: Another JFK connection there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which Olman looks striking lean similar to JFK's. And we've got the American flag thing on his desk. And Bill Watson, which we didn't really get into it in the movie a lot because it was difficult to find photos of Sydney Gottlieb, but we're essentially relating Bill Watson as the the main person behind the entire operation. He's the silent partner, right, He's actually the main guy that the front is that it's Alman, but it's really Bill Watson that's running the whole shindig, right, you know how that's happened. Sometimes like you'll get that front person, but the person that's really behind that person is the one that actually makes all the real decisions and is in charge of the operation. Yeah, that's that's how what's going on here. And we didn't really bring it up within the movie because it was difficult to relate Bill Watson to Sydney Gottlieb, just because there's very few photos that you can find of Sidney Gottlieb. So but but they do resemble each other in the the way that they dress and the way that they look, and even they're like their facial structure. Yeah, experi similar to each other.
Speaker 1: I got my hand on a paperback several years ago. It's called Poisoner in Chief and it's about Gottlieb. And I'm trying to remember if you can. You know, most paperbacks have the little thin section of like glossy printed photos in the middle. I don't remember if that one did or not, but yeah, I haven't heard that. I'm looking into that one as soon as we get off here, because that's interesting. So, yeah, the people in Denver and You've mentioned how Denver is kind of maybe a hub for intelligence because it's in the center of the country and they're just overseeing this project up in the mountains. And yeah, you don't think this is the first time this has gone on, right, This is like Jack might be whatever number in a series of experiments they're doing up there.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I believe that the scene of the shining is depicting. It's not depicting anything like reincarnation. When it pans down on July fourth, nineteen twenty one, does have anything to do with reincarnation or spiritual things. It's a date marker for how long they've been running some sort of operation up there at the Overlook Hotel. They do it every year, and they get different kinds of scenarios every single year. And when you think about it, it's like the perfect place, right because no one's up there, it's the middle of the winter, it snows a lot up there, you get snowed into the hotel. It's honestly a perfect location to run some sort of operation up there, some sort of experiments, some sort of mind control type of scenario, and they do it every single year. And that's what makes the most sense to me, and some of the experiments work out, some of them don't. Some of them go a rhyme. For sure, the Grady one went awrye. But I think that that kind of like became the goal. It became the goal to see if they can actually get the person that they're experimenting on to kill people, to murder people.
Speaker 1: Especially if you would murder your own family, Who wouldn't.
Speaker 2: You murder.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and then shown the original ending of the shining It really makes all the sense in the world because Almond comes into the hospital when Wendy is there, Danny is there as well. Almond comes in, talks to Wendy and is like, everything that you said to the police and the staff here at the hospital, we can't find any evidence of there's no evidence of anything that you said. So that means that they essentially went in and cleaned up the entire operation, like get rid of Jack's body, get rid of how and get rid of the weapons. But it can double as somebody that's looking at it on like the surface level, on the you know, the main level, as that it was just ghosts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you've pointed out before that essentially Kubrick made this a psychological thriller.
Speaker 2: He didn't really have paranormal stuff in there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if you just look at the bar scene, like, oh, those are ghosts or the hallucinations in your room two three seven is like ghosts or possession. But it's not your typical paranormal movie and it's not like the book in that way at all.
Speaker 3: It's not and that I believe that that is why Qubriic made it that way, because he's he's trying to tell you an underlying story. He's trying to tell you a history of these types of operations and these types of programs, and that it involves MK ultra and mind control. Right, because the anything that is that it seems to be on the surface level being paranormal, can also be real, like real physical people. There's nothing other than when the woman turns from a very hot, attractive woman into an elderly lady, which that can be explained by Jack being drugged. Everything else can be real physical people. So he's kind of codd it in there, as it can go either way. So if you're just looking at him on the surface level of it, then okay, it's all just you know, it's just paranormal. Lloyd the bartender is a ghost but somehow has alcohol and is like a physical thing and is able to move things around. All the people that were in the party in the gold Room are somehow ghosts too, but that doesn't make any sense because they all look super real. Grady bumps into Jack with the tray and hits him and then has a full blown on conversation, and Grady doesn't ever admit that he that he's a ghost, right, He says, oh well, I don't recall, sir, So whenever Jack is like, weren't you weren't you the caretaker here? Which is another really strange thing within the shining. He goes by two different names, Delbert Grady and Charles Grady, so Alman calls him Charles Grady and then he refers to himself while talking to Jack, is Delbert Grady. So two different names in there. But he never once implies to Jack that he's a ghost or that he's paranormal. He's like, oh well, I don't recall, sir, yea. So all the things that seem to be paranormal make more if they're real people, if they're LARPing the entire thing. That's how Jack gets let out of the storage room. Right, a ghost. It's Grady outside of the storage room that unlocks it. Alman was the one that rolled the ball toward Danny. Okay, because at the end of the movie in their original ending, the Stanley Kubrick got in there that he cut out after the test screenings. Almond whenever he goes in to talk to Windy and says that nothing that she has said had ever happened there. He also throws the tennis ball that Jack was bouncing off the wall before he goes and looks at the model of the maze, and also is the tennis ball that inconspicuously rolled toward Danny to make him go into room two thirty seven. Right, So how did he know about the tennis ball?
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Did you talk about that in the movie about him rolling them the ball?
Speaker 3: Yes, we did, and whenever we were showing the footage from the pictures in the script from the original ending, Okay, that's right. Yeah, I mentioned that all men hands the tennis ball to Danny watches the exact same tennis ball that Jack was bouncing off of the wall. And it's also the same tennis ball the rolls toward Danny.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I want to talk about Jack Nicholson a little bit because my girlfriend does a podcast and she's into like Dave McGowan a lot, and not just the Laurel Canyon stuff, but the program to Kill Shit With. You can get into Ted Bundy. But we kind of stumbled upon something and I kind of started thinking in a weird outside the box way because Jack Nicholson and Ted Bundy they almost have the same exact story as far as do you know about Jack Nicholson. He's basically undocumented, there's no birth certificate, and his mother who he thought was his mother or is his grandma and his mom is his sister.
Speaker 2: Same thing with Ted Bundy.
Speaker 1: But there's some stuff in the shining with the yellow beetle and he replaced the red beetle as you pointed out, But it was almost like a Ted Bundy thing where I just think there's so many parallels between him. And then we watched this interview footage of Ted Bundy and I think it was when he was in All Places, Colorado, and I swear to God that was Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 2: It looked like him.
Speaker 1: It sounded like him, and Ted Bundy was like a chameleon because he never looked the same. There's witness testimony of Yeah, he looked like a different person every time I saw him. And it's almost like Ted Bundy was an operation, and I got to think that Jack Nicholson was a part of it somehow after a a that. I'll have to send you the video because it just seems like Jack Nicholson wearing a little bit of makeup or a prosthetic face or something, And I don't know, it's just something I wanted to throw at you since we're talking about Jack and the shining.
Speaker 3: That's really interesting. Definitely send me the video. I would like to check that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will, because the voice and the eyebrows and the smile, the mannerisms, it just I don't know, maybe Ted Bundy was never really one person and it's just like another type of operations. So do you think that Kubrick was privy to this kind of shit going on and he was trying to disclose it to us? So do you think it was just like a theory he might have had.
Speaker 3: He definitely had to be privy to it, because just based on the fact that he made a clockwork orange in nineteen seventy, right, that's I mean, he had to know that was going on in some kind of way, or I don't think that he could just bring a clockwork orange out of his imagination because it's very similar to what they were really doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's also based on a book, and he took a lot of fucking liberties like he like he did with The Shining And I mean I tried to read the book. I think I might have got about halfway through. It is just so hard to read. Have you read it.
Speaker 3: I have not read the book.
Speaker 2: It's hard, man.
Speaker 1: If you can get through it, let me know, because it's just it's almost like another language, Like you know, the language they speak in the movie.
Speaker 2: The book's written like that, so you kind of almost got to.
Speaker 1: Like learned code the way it's written. So do you what about Eyes White Shut? What's your take on that whole thing?
Speaker 3: Well, it's a really interesting one, and there's a lot of theories and speculation on that one as well. The people have theorized that there was twenty minutes of the movie that were cut out of the end when he showed it to Warner Brothers and Warner Brothers asked him to cut some scenes out of the movie. He didn't want to do it, and then you know, it turns up dead of a heart attack. But we don't really have any I think the only people that would know would be the executives at Warner Brothers and the main actors that were in the movie, because I'm pretty sure that he invited the main actors to view the movie, and so of course Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise, they would have had to have seen it, so they would be the only ones that would be able to verify if I if there was something different from Kubrick's original cut and what everybody else saw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was listening to Uh.
Speaker 1: It was a Joe Rogan episode probably a few months back, where Quentin Tarantino and Roger Avery that helped him write the stories for Pulp Fiction. Roger Avery said that he's one hundred percent sure, and I mean he knows a lot of these people in Hollywood that we didn't get the cut Kubrick wanted to put out. And usually when I hear people say that, it's like they're guessing. But he sounded really sure about it, and I mean I got to lean that way myself. A gun to head had to take a guess. But do you know who Sean McCann from Wake the Dead is.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: So he's got this theory you should look into it where he plays the movie against itself.
Speaker 2: So he starts he.
Speaker 1: Just starts the movie like normal, and then he has a time code where he starts it again and then movie almost talks to itself and answers questions, and he's convinced that he's stumbled upon a code that Kuber intentionally put out there. And I mean, it's compelling. I would definitely check it out if it is you. And I know he went on William Ramsey and talked.
Speaker 2: About it if that might be a good place to look at it.
Speaker 1: But now he's doing all sorts of things where he plays eyes wide shut, starts the Shining, and there's just this whole I mean, this guy's got a lot of time on his hands. And it's kind of like when you used to like start Dark Side of the Moon with a Wizard of Oz kind of thing.
Speaker 3: But you know, you can also do that with The Shining. You can play it forwards and backwards at the same time.
Speaker 2: Really, have you done that.
Speaker 3: I've never personally done it, but I've seen it done and it's online and pretty much everything like lines up interesting And that's what they say about like per perfection, right, something as per You can do it both ways right and watch your forwards, you can watch your backwards and it's still creates the same story.
Speaker 2: Are you a David Lynch fan?
Speaker 3: I do like David Lynch.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It kind of reminds me of the way he hired that little dude to do the Lions backwards and then.
Speaker 2: He would play him.
Speaker 1: He the guy talks backwards so that when you play it backwards, he's talking normally and.
Speaker 2: It's just like he said, it wasn't even that hard to do.
Speaker 1: He's like, when, yeah, when you're starting something back and it should make as much sense.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but yeah, I mean that's.
Speaker 3: Some martial arts like like the masters will tell you that whenever you're performing like a you know, taekwondo in Korea they call forms, and in karate they call it katas. You become a master when you can perform those forms or those kadas in reverse, so you learn the former kada front words and then but you really learn it when you can do it backwards.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: So Laurel Canyon, that's probably my favorite topic.
Speaker 2: And you got a.
Speaker 1: Guy in there as man his I wanted to remember his name, It's Mark Devlin. Yes, that he's like a British dude, right, and man, what a find that was. And to get his input on all that stuff, because you know, all we really have is McGowan and people who have uh kind of taken his researcher and I ran with it. But it seems to me that the fact that you could put Laurel Canyon and the Beatles and all of this and it all ties to the Shining, I just intrigues me because the more research we do and you see that it's pretty much all connected. I mean I was stoked when you said you're gonna put Laurel Canyon stuff in this movie, and as like trying to figure out how it would work out, but it just it really flows into it, just as well as you know, all the Kubrick stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Laurel Canyon section was very important because Kubrick lived in la for a couple of years too, so and I'm pretty sure that everybody during that time was at least aware that the military had a freaking movie studio on top of Laurel Canyon. I mean several actors had top ranking security clearance for it. Ronald Reagan had it, Marilyn Monroe, Carrie Grant, James Stewart, and the list goes on and on and me yep, Walt Disney had the had the clearance there as well. So it's like, exactly what what were they doing up there? But we do know that that's where the the nuclear testing footage was done, and all the nuclear testing footage was done on miniature sets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the official story is that they developed the test footage there.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, you shot it there, Yeah, you can't explode it a supposed nuclear bomb and the camera still survived. Bro, give me a break, dude, not going to happen. You're telling me that a big, giant, bulky camera, because that's what they were back then, right, They're the big freaking shoulder cameras that you had to look through a freaking viewfinder to know exactly what you're shooting, which makes zero sense for the moon landing footage. You're telling me that they that they brought a giant freaking video camera up on a space shuttle and went to the Moon and was able to look through the viewfinder to get a good shot through a space suit, through a space helmet. They were able to know exactly what they were filming. Yeah, and I don't know if you've ever messed around with one of those old cameras before.
Speaker 2: I've held one. I wouldn't. I've never used one.
Speaker 3: They are old, they are bulky, and they're inconvenient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most of them were hand cranked too, like especially in the forties.
Speaker 3: Probably the smallest sized one, I don't even have anything for reference.
Speaker 4: I guess this this, this Egyptian photograph here would probably be the smallest type of camera that they could possibly have.
Speaker 3: So it'd have a a lens here, and you would be holding it like this in order to film, like up on your shoulder because it's heavy, and the viewfinder would like be here, so you would have it would have to be out like this. You wouldn't be able to be looking through a viewfinder with a giant freaking space suit on. You'd have no idea what you're shooting. It would be all like this. You'd be like, you wouldn't have any idea you couldn't keep it still because it's so heavy.
Speaker 1: What about I'll just ask, do you think that nuclear bombs even exist?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, you have to bring that question out?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't, so if you don't, if you want to not feel embarrassed, if you feel that way too. But I'm not afraid to say it anymore. I just think there's enough evidence that they faked. I mean, they did fire bomb the fuck out of Japan, sure, but they also did that in Vietnam.
Speaker 2: It wasn't nukes there.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know. I haven't done enough research into it. It's not really something that that interests me to the point that I would like need to look into it that heavily. But I do know about the uh, the one what was the one guy that he did like an experiment with nuclear radiation or something where you went and like touched it or like ate it or something. I don't know what he did, but it turned out to be Okay, I don't I don't know. I don't really have an opinion on it, And really I don't think that it it really even matters that much if like they're not or if they are. I don't think that it changes our reality at all. Like, I'm still gonna have to wake up and do mine normal shit every day and go to the grocery store and do everything that I gotta do. You know, doesn't really make a difference to me if they're real or if they're not real. I mean, and well, we might find out, dude, I don't know that might find out.
Speaker 1: That's part of the reason I think that they're not is because if they've only been used twice in a three day period, all these world leaders that supposedly have them, I just can't imagine that they wouldn't have been used, since I do think they might fake it a project nuke being kind of thing, because there's an awful lot of talk.
Speaker 2: Of nukes as a result of like certain.
Speaker 1: World political things going on right now.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I just was curious, and well, I mean, if you think about it, like they could be, I don't know. I mean, the reason that they wouldn't do it again is because if they are real, they CAUs way too much destruction. They wrecked too much stuff, right, And you don't want to go in and completely destroy an entire freaking country, right. That's not conducive to anybody that doesn't help anybody. You want to go in and you want to take it over while everything is still standing, because you want to you want to use everything that's already there. So it makes sense that they would have done it during World War two. If they are real, drop them so then people would be like, oh shit, you know, we gotta you just wrecked everything. You know, we got to take a step back and not mess with this anymore. And that's probably a big reason why that. Again, if they are real, that they're never used again because it causes too much destruction. And then if you throw in the alien narrative, right, the extraterrestrial narrative. So whenever we drop the nukes, the ETS came down and was like, oh well, we got to disarm all these nukes. We can't have all the people of the world having the access to all these nukes. They'll blow each other up. And you guys down there on Earth are a whole giant experiment down there. We use your your souls to power our ships, and we chop off your nutsacks and use it for fuel for our UFOs. You can't all be killing each other with these nukes. I mean, that's been a common theory for a really long time. That's what they all love to talk about, like all the whistleblowers that don't say jack shit about anything. I go up there.
Speaker 4: They're in our nuclear test SARTs, they're shutting.
Speaker 3: Down on nukes. They have the ability to turn on and off our nukes, and they got the ability to do that, they can.
Speaker 2: Probably launch it.
Speaker 3: This is national security at risk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I also got to think that if I was gonna think they're real, just the chain reaction it would set off of the mutually assured destruction kind of thing where if Won drops, yeah, we're just gonna it's just gonna be everybody shooting everybody with him if it just ever happened. I mean the Cold War where it was like we were this close many times and for whatever reason they decided not to do it. But anyway, we're kind of getting off there on a tangent. But uh yeah, just the Laurel Canyon thing with the lookout Mountain Air Force Base, how you kind of shone like maybe Kubrick was kind of wanting us to look over there, because he made the overlook look quite a bit like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he really did. And a very similar name as well, the uh No Overlook lookout, you know, they very similar, and then looked out, I'm on. Air Force Base also had a hotel that set on the exact excuse me location of where the Air Force base came in and was built, and that hotel burned to the ground. Now, at the end of Stephen Kings book, the shining the hotel burns of the ground didn't happen in Stanley Kubrick's rendition of the movie, but in the sequel Doctor Sleep, the hotel burns of the ground, so they finally pay that off. I don't know if that's it might just be a coincidence, but a very strange coincidence at that.
Speaker 2: That Actually never read the book.
Speaker 1: I did see the movie, and it would be weird if it's in the book, because then it would have burned down twice.
Speaker 2: But I kind of want to know now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, do you have anything else you want to say about about your movie or the just anything in general we've talked about.
Speaker 3: Uh, just please support the movie. If you haven't seen it, Yeah, please go out there give it a watch. If you don't want to, I recommend buying it because you're gonna you're gonna want. There's so much information in there. It's like packed all tightly in there. Some people that that's watched it, they're like, man, I don't even have any room to breathe on this freaking thing. It's just like constantly hitting you. But that's it's a long movie. It's almost two hours long. So and that was that's a shortened version of what we could have made. It could have been way longer than that. It could have roughly have been like three hours long, but that would have just been a total freaking nightmare for me to edit and put together an entire three hour long movie. The almost two hour long one was enough for me. So please go out there support it. And if you're not you're listening and you want to watch it, and you're not in the United States or in the UK, you can watch it on Vimeo as well. You can rent it or buy it on Vimeo. So if you're in Canada, Australia, any other country that you may live, in, Mexico wherever, you can watch it on Vimeo. And thanks for having me on. Really appreciate it. Was a fun, fun shot and I'm really happy that you watched it, and I'm really happy you enjoyed it, and you know it's important to support independent filmmakers. This was independent film and a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into making this. So please tell your friends. Share it in the Facebook group, share this video, support this man, support this channel, hit the thumbs up or leave a comment that helps out repost it, share it in Facebook groups, Instagram. This is how we defeat this gigantic industry that has been created just for the special people and.
Speaker 2: Your show as well. What is it? Is it raised by giants?
Speaker 3: Yes, raised by giants on YouTube and Indy and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 1: All right, man, Well it's been a pleasure as always. I hope you you're gonna take a little break, but I do look forward to whatever you take on next.
Speaker 2: You're a young guy.
Speaker 1: You've already got some masterpieces under your belt, and I'm sure they're just gonna get better. I will email you or send you a thing on X that little snippet of Ted Bundy, and you can let me know what you think. But all right, brother, I have a glorious rest of this Tuesday, March the fourth.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know it was March fourth.
Speaker 1: All right, buddy, Until next time, be well.
Speaker 2: Everybody