Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one of those data areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one? Me neither there. See if it was anybody a h above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over, I go. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 2: See, I passed out over the top of US ninety one one.
Speaker 1: You just called up to me before they're after staying the airplanes and I swear to God more calm on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. You may have seen or heard the bite sized episodes of brief encounters popping up on the podcast Timeline about historic cases. Well, we have another serious starting up soon featuring recorded voice omissions sent in to us, So if you'd like to get the ball rolling, you can email me your five to fifteen minute experiences. Remember, we cover everything strange and unexplained. Here. For tonight's guests, we meet Adrias from San Diego, California. And when Adris stepped outside into the quiet night air, he wasn't expecting to see anything unusual. But there it was, hovering above the tree tops, a large matt black craft. It didn't move and it didn't make a sound. Its surface was smoothed with brushed metal ridges, and on either side two red light glowed stacked vertically like signals. Adrias has seen other things in the sky before in London, free glowing orbs drifted through moonlit clouds, moved in unnatural patterns. A colleague later confirmed the same sighting. A few months after that, during lockdown, a craft appeared above Crystal Palace. It looked like two diamond shaped pods connected by shift in fields of purple and gold lights. Others saw it too. In California, near Vandenberg, he caught sight of a smooth, featureless object during the day that also vanished without sound, and later that year, walking his dogs, he saw another object light up with a flash of blue plasma before disappearing. Adrias is up next, but first, if you enjoyed the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash Ufo Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello Indurance, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Nick, pleasure to be here.
Speaker 2: It is great to have you join us today and you're calling from California.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, San Diego County to the exact good stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you have a few experiences to share with us. Would you like to start a beginning please, sir?
Speaker 1: Sure, absolutely, Well, when I was about I'd say, about four or five years old. I was back in Los Angeles County. Me and my brother were sitting in the backseat of my mom's car while she was driving, and we're driving. I believe it was in North Hollywood, near Los Angeles Valley College, and it was in daytime, probably around three o'clock. I distinctively remembered it because it startled it and we just saw it. It looked like like a big like a sun just lying my past the sky. I mean, like a fireball, but it was. It was big, and I would say it was probably like the size of a baseball diamond something like that, because we could see it fly past us, and it wasn't very close, but we can see it was behind buildings and around that area there are apartment buildings that aren't very tall. They're just probably about four to five stories high, so it must have been flying low. And it didn't have any kind of trail of smoke, did not make a sound, and it just made us jump. And you know, my mom, my own am was striving and she's like, what what what what what'd you see? And and we we just saw, you know, didn't you see it? And she just didn't know. She didn't know what happened. It was like, oh, okay, whatever, So that kind of stuck with us. Me and my brother spoke. Really had no idea what it was. But it's interesting because there were publications back then, and I was probably around nineteen seventy nine. There were publications about Hunga people, and Tahunga is a certain area in that part of the San Fernando Valley. It's also a road right near the neighborhood we grew up. And it was written by I believe, a gentleman that covered the story of the Tall White. I think he made like a recent documentary called Walking with the Tall White. We can talk a little more about that later, but it's just interesting because maybe I had something to do with it. I'm not sure. But then the next fighting was many many years later, like decades later. I didn't see anything for at least three decades, and I was in London because me and my brother went to study in life and I was in Crystal Palace. To be exact, it wasn't that long ago. I think it was about twenty twenty, maybe twenty nineteen. It was shortly before COVID and it was my birthday. It was late at night and I was just sitting in the backyard having a couple of beers, listened to some music, and it was like a beautiful evening. The sky was fairly clear, I could see the moon. There was just some like ribbons of clouds, very very thin. It was almost like a lamp shade of the moonlight. And slowly was surely the clouds just thicker. And it wasn't actually that slow. It was quick, just rolled right in, and what appeared to be like beams of light from the moon coming through the clouds, all of a sudden just formed into three separate orbs, and they were very very large, and I'm guessing they were probably about I don't know, maybe like a mile away. It's hard to tell because cloud And then in my nighttime, but what was unusual was the way the clouds were rolling in to my last It looked like the kind of cloud formation like woolwind you see in a vacuum cleaner. That was weird. And then my ex wife, you know, she came out and said, all right, time for bed. Why I like, hey, I saw something, She said, yeah, whatever, come to bed. It was really funny. But then what was really strange was the next day I went to work and I was teaching at college, and I wouldn't say anything to any colleagues, just the fear of ridicule. But for some reason I just felt compelled to share this information with my colleague that worked at the front desk, and she actually corroborated my story. She saw it herself as she was lying in bed, just gazing up into the night sky, and I just thought that was very interesting. So, you know, I didn't see it on my own. She saw it, and well, that was just strange. But that was that sighting. And then there was an incredible sighting not long after that during the daytime. And this was during COVID. It was in mid January, I believe, twenty twenty. And it was at the time when no one was allowed to walk around outside or sorry, no one was allowed to go into like businesses. In fact, most of the businesses were closed. I think it was only supermarkets were open and people were allowed to walk around and outside. My ex wife and her cousin went for a walk and they were supposed to maintain six feet distance and so they weren't allowed. People weren't allowed to have any strangers in the house or any people that did not live in the house or in your flat. So when my ex wife and her cousin came back after a walk outside, they decided to have tea outside in the backyard where I saw those lights. So I joined them for that tea, and all three of us saw it. It just came out of the sky, like as if some sort of cloaking just kind of turned off, and all of a sudden we could see it, and it was traveling straight towards us, like it was going to fly over us, but right behind us. It must have been able to see that London was right behind us, because we lived in Crystal Palace, you know the listeners out there. It's kind of high up on a hill, the second highest point in London. So whatever was flying must have seen that there was a big city. Slowly started to turn and it I think it was going about forty months, that's how slow it was. It just slowly flew off into the distance, just towards the horizon, and I kept my eyes locked on it, and I was I was like thinking it was going to just zoom off, but it just carried on going really really slow and strange is looking thing. It did not look like a saucer, not like a triangle, nothing like that. It was like two diamond shaped kind of pods that were roughly the size of a single decker bus. And I'm able to determine roughly the size because I first saw it without my glasses on and they were just next to me, and I put them on, and I can see so much clearer right because my vision is just slightly blurried, not very bad, but I can basically understand how far away the craft was by the detail, you know, compared to putting on my glass compared to not wearing glasses. And it looked like it was flying over the park, which was roughly about six hundred, no more than nine hundred feet away from our flat. We lived on a hill, so we had a really good view of the park. And it's not Crystal Palace Park. It's a very very small park called the Wreck, I guess in the recreation ground something like that. They called it the Wreck. Yeah. So it had these two diamond shaped pods and they were loading like as if there were balloons. It was really strange. There was no windows. The surface looked very much like these these gray kind of stealthy bombers we have in America, those ones that take off like a harrier jet. I forgot the name of that bomber, but it looked like that. And first there was four piece, two large butt sized pods, and in between them, above them and below them, we're smaller size of a canoe, like really small. Then they eventually kind of just connected to the pods like magnetically. It was strange. There was no moving parts, no cables, nothing. Even weirder thing about this was these two pods were connected with this square shape set of orbs. If you were to take a square and pop it up on the corner, that's what it looked like. And there were two rows of orbs. Outer orbs were curple, probably about four on each side, and then there was an inner square of orbs that were gold and okay, so orbs square. But what was even stranger was that it was contracting and expanding, contracting and expanding just like that continuously. That square was like some sort of a pole. I can't explain how, but that's what it looked like. And it just kept contracting and expanding as it turned, and it was like a sale. I mean you can see it from the side, and then you can see it from the rear, and it just kept going and contracting, expanding all the way down to the horizon until I just couldn't see it anymore, and I had my eyes on it. I didn't want to take my eyes off of it. So what I did was I saying, like a song in my head, very very interesting, and it wasn't scary. We were just completely blown away by it. I did try to write on Facebook, like, hey, did anyone see it? Because I just thought someone must have seen it. Everyone was just making fun of me, you know, saying, hey, you've been drinking too many fints ay, and we were just drinking tea, you know, English tea. So that was that fighting. And then there was just a couple of years ago. So this was like a year and a half ago. There were two different fightings, probably a couple of months apart. I can't remember exactly when, but I was with my new I We live on a ranch and it was in Santa Barbara County. I won't say exactly where, but it was near Vandenburg Space for Space, about twenty miles away. We can see like the Walcket ships. We even seen the satellites at night, which are creepy if you don't know what they are, because we knew what they were satellites. I saw it was in the day and I just saw it for like five seconds. We were feeding horses. She didn't see it because I had to run back to the barn. And it just looked like like the space station without any detail. It was just like that. It didn't have solar panels and it didn't have any detail. It was just like kind of like the tac sighting, but it wasn't just tictack. It was a structure, but it had that kind of surface, was just white, very smooth, a cylindrical part and it was just floating. And where I was looking was towards the beach. Now I can't see the beach, but the mountain that goes over towards the beach. In fact, the Fall Boys used to come in every morning from the beach up onto our ranch, so we were literally like a thirty minute drive beach not that far. And then a couple months later I saw something when we were walking the dogs, and she just missed it. She was right next to me, and I saw something very reflective up in the sky. It was probably about a mile away. It looked like the sun reflected off of it really brilliant. So first I thought of helicopter, but I didn't hear a helicopter, didn't hear any propeller is nothing. And then what appeared was what is known as plasma. I think what's his name are? He mentioned that happened when they were experimenting with that sort UFO, saying that like a plasma starts to form before take off, and well, that's what I saw. And the plasma For the listeners, if they don't know what I'm talking about, plasma would be like as if you were to light a match and then the match is burning and then the match flame just just dies down to like a green flame. And then it looked like this kind of turquoise light, bluish green, spherical circular, well like a crescent moon kind of plasma flame. And then that craft just kind of zoomed off into the distance. I didn't see it go across the horizon. It just like as if it went like the opposite direction of my line of site. That was kind of cool, But then so we just moved to San Diego County. We moved on to another ranch. Of course I can't close exact location, but to a small valley and we're about, you know, four thousand feet in elevation, a very small community, and right around us in the ranch or like mountain peaks, high desert, and well, there was a blackout that was going to happen because of the winds. So sure enough the blackout happened. We were in bed, and then I knew exactly what to do. I jumped out of my bed. I put on like a head lamp over my forehead, and I would have to run all the way down to the barn and start the generator, which is just like a cordy pull like on the old long or so that's what I was doing. I walked out the front door, wasn't thinking of anything, just had my light on my head, walking down the stairs. I'm off the deck and then onto the main driveway and then I I see it was this thing. It was once again it was I was just so fort so close like the other UFO and Crystal Palace. It was it was just front of the mountain. Here, this mountain peak, which is only about a thousand feet away, I mean, I'm talking like a thousand feet is a it is roughly for I guess Americans, it's roughly the distance of an off ramp from a freeway, okay, or a quarter mile, you know, and if if you know a little bit about racing cars, quarter mile is yay about you know about a thousand feet. So anyway, first noticed this bright, reflective kind of surface that reminded me of the truck that I see on the highway right, the kind that like your headlights would reflect off. So I'm thinking, you know, because I was in bed, I'm thinking, oh, it's just a truck. But it's like there's no road up there. It's just it's like there's really cool looking rock face on the mountain. Thinking no, that's not a truck. So I'm looking at it and I'm thinking, oh, maybe it's an airplane. Right. I noticed these bright red lights on both ends. But then I don't hear a sound. It's not actually flying over this mountain peak. It's in front of it, which means I'm thinking in my head, dude, this thing is right in front of me. Right. I see lightbulbs, huge light bulbs that aren't turned on because my headlamp. It's so powerful that it really illuminated this object. So I'm walking as I'm looking at this thing, and I don't want a trip because I know, and the driveway is littally eroded part of the driveway from the rain. So I just take one glance down and I look back up and it's still there, and this time just going so slow. Just now it's near the top of this mountain peak in front of the this cool looking rocky face of the mountain peak right in front of it. And that's when I notice what's behind this reflective kind of shape. It looked like a reflective cross. I can get some more detail about it later, but what I noticed behind it was a fuselage and looked like a clam. And the reason why I say looks like a clam because of the ridges they had. Like clams, they have ridges to it. This thing had ridges to it. So dan that's when I realized, oh my god, I'm looking at a bonfly. Two. Oh my god. Okay, here I go again, and then then once again I looked down so I make sure I don't trip. I'm learning cowboy boots they can be kind of clumsy, you know, And there's rocks and stuff and gravel on this driveway. And then I glanced back up. I mean, I'm not turning my head, I'm just shifting my eyes. My eyes back up and that it's gone. Not a sound, but an amazing sight. So that we can talk more about the detail on that, because I really got a good look at it. So and that's it. Really, those are all the side news I've had. My wife said she saw something. We also saw one just big white light fitting It looked like a window or like a doorway, and we figured it might have been Venus. But we looked at the constellation chart on an app and Venus was really far off, like in a different angle. And Venus is bright, but it wasn't as bright as that was strange too. But I will tell you what happened that night. I saw that clam shaped kind of a ufo. So I went back up into the bedroom. My wife, you won't believe me what I saw. Came back outside to check things with the generator, didn't see anything, so we went back to bed. We had to start the generator because we needed the internet on and because there were a lot of powerful winds that were blowing down, I guess our lines and stuff like that. So we just needed to be safe. Anyways, So tucked back in the bed and you know, we pray, We prayed before we ate. You know, we are not very religious, but we do believe in God. And well, you know, I'm going to right because if anyone's listening, now, a good time, right. So I prayed, prayed, and I had the most lucid dream that night ever in my life. It was just weird. Basically, fell asleep and I was with my wife in this dream, and we're just hanging out in some backyard and a bunch of helicopters in my dream, and I looked like they were looking for something, and then they kind of cornered us. Also, there's loads of their helicopters around us. And then one of them comes down. It looks like a sets my aeroplane and it transforms like a transformer and lands kind of like a helicopter. And then these two people come out and they looked very odd. They didn't they were humanoid, but they just looked oddly chubby in weird places, kind of inhuman. And they held us down gm and I remember saying, just you know, make sure you take my wife with me. And then this other guy comes out nowhere and he looks human and he just kind of approaches me like as if the doctor was very much in charge and is about to do a procedure on and has these two pens that light up really brightly, and he put him to my eyeballs and I felt that really hard for and I felt like a jolt of electricity, and I remember just kind of melting in my bed, and all of a sudden, I was somewhere else. I was in a different place, and I'm looking around and there's like other people and they're all hanging out, and it was a very strange looking kind of social gathering. And some of these people were very very strange looking. One guy was looked kind of of African origin but a little differently, but I kind of looked that he just doesn't look familiar. And there's a couple other people that look as if they were mixture with Asian. And then there was one guy this was so dark hang out and they're just looking at me like, oh, okay, you know, like here do something I don't know. And then then I walked through another room and there's these people kind of torsos are shaped very much like a apple. They got long, skinny appendages, and their heads were they had like big noses, like almost I could be like a bird, but they were obviously like mammals, like they didn't have fur, but that's in. They had this weird kind of these dresses was coming out of the top of their head ends roots, and and then I walked out into another room and it just felt like I was in a Then there was normal people and there every room I walked in, everyone was just staring at me and not completely strength, looking at me knowing that I wasn't from that. And then I just I guess the dream ended, and I woke up the next morning and I felt so arrested. I never felt so arrested in my life. And my wife about that dream, and that was really weird. I don't know. I mean, I can't say it was an outer body experience. I've never had one of those, so I don't know what they feel like. I don't believe I was abducted. I'm not saying I don't believe people aren't get abducted or not. But I can't say that was a lucid dream. That's about it, Nick.
Speaker 2: Good stuff. Interesting. Have you ever had a dream like that before, a lucid dream?
Speaker 1: The last one I had was when I was a kid, eight years old. I had a dream that Bigfoot was like a basement of our house and was in a cage and he broke out or something like that. But it wasn't as lucid it was. It was just it was a nightmare. It was a nightmare. I had chicken pox. I'd lost a lot of sleep, so that that was just it was a nightmare as a kind of memory. You get up all sweating and the only time I can think of but this lucid dream was a good feeling. I felt so good. So I don't know. I don't know if I had anything to do with it, but I'll tell you something really trippy though. So the next day I thought about I was like, okay, you know, I'm just going to look up UFO sightings and punch in the name of the area that I live in, like the valley, and oh my god, there's actually one posted on YouTube and they used doctor Greer's a CE five meditation technique, and there's like footage of people just like it's like the type of typical kind of CEE five footage. You see where they have the cameras pointing straight up into the stars and you can clearly see there's like brightly lit objects that's just pointing down these beams of light at them and they respond with their lasers and stuff like that. And that tripped me out because this is a very secluded area, not what s angelis or Santa Barbara County. It's very far away where you're from the city. Oddly enough, you know, all the sidings I had, except the one in San Fernando Valley when I was a little boy, they have all bit near military base, so I don't know if that was anything.
Speaker 2: And you're still on the ranch now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In fact, I'm sitting right here on the deck and I'm looking at that mountain.
Speaker 3: You don't always know you're in a cult.
Speaker 1: Not at first.
Speaker 3: It feels like truth, like purpose, like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival. Hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems, from the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of om Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We follow the rise, the ruin, and the survivors left behind, but the danger isn't over. We track cults still active in cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning continence, languages, and belief systems. You'll hear real stories from those who escaped, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you too. Hidden cults new episodes every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: What about any other experiences on that ranch, in particular, anything paranormal or anything a little bit odd, not at all.
Speaker 1: I have seen paranormal clear as day, kind of ghostly person at the edge of my bed in London, but it was never it was never like in line with any kind of UFO activity.
Speaker 2: Usually when someone has had a UFO experience and encounters, there is usually paranormal activity that's been involved in their past. Doesn't always have to be completely connected, but it just seems some people tend to be more open than others.
Speaker 1: I guess, so, I mean, I mean, there was one there I did actually experience like I guess you could consider sasquatch encounters, but I've never seen one, and the only reason why I call it Sasquatch encounters because I started listening to that Sasquat show by West and I realized that these weird experiences I've had in the past were very similar to other people's encounters. And I can tell you a little about it. I mean, I used to go to a friend's house when I was kid, all the way up to my twenties, and it was his parents' house, and they lived in Ugara Hills, and they lived in an area where it was like do you not right on the edge of civilization. There was a fence, there were signs saying do not trespass. Military like it was the desert all the way to like a military base called Roswald, not Roswell, but Roswald. I've actually seen on gate on that military base, but didn't see an e UFOs there. But we'd be like hanging out and his house, his parents' house was right on top of a hill, so it was at the highest point of that entire neighborhood. We can see other houses on different hills. I mean, it was really cool. You can shout out your name and you can hear to echo back, and there was weird things like something would always go through his trash and I'd see the next day boxes like pizza boxes was on your boxes, not just thrown around, but perfectly stacked neatly on the wall next to the garbage, you know. I mean, I remember asking him, what's going on here, You're looking through your trash and he said, no, no coyotes. I just I couldn't believe it. I just didn't understand. And other things like there would always be something that hang on the window right he said, oh, no, it's just the wind. And one time I did see the wind. Do it fair enough? Okay? So one night it happened again and me and him were just hanging out drinking some whiskey, you know, we were probably underage drink and his parents are off traveling and bam hit hear this bang, And I told him, dude, there's no wind outside, and he was like, okay, let's go check it out. And we went outside and we're looking at the ridge where these pine trees are in the fence where you know, if you go past that fence, it's like the illegal military owns it, government owns it, whatever government land. And we hear movement next to the pine tree, but we can't see because the floodlight that illuminates the backyard just don't illuminate that area. And out of nowhere, a little green pine cone just flies out lns right in front of our feet. There was a little green one, which means it was plucked from the tree. Now a big, dry, brown one, and that kind of freaked it out. So we said, hey, we've got guns in here, don't be messing around. We went back in the house and was like, okay, what the hell was that. We just didn't talk about it again. Also, another night, we were hanging out on top of the front lawn just drinking whiskey. Again. You know, we weren't getting two hammered or anything like that. But we hear something walking through the neighborhood. And you know, this neighborhood is all all big ranch propa by land like with fences and they got horses and stuff. And here's the dogs is barking, going crazy and whatever is walking down the street the only street that's unpaved, mind you, and you hear more dogs barking, like kissing off all these animals, and then it goes into this creek bed where it's drying it's got loads of this shrub or bush called menzonita. Mensanita is so harsh and crunchy and hard and thorny. Human being cannot go through without tearing off his clothes and coming out all scratched and bloody. I know, because we used to play in it and we hated it. We didn't we didn't like playing in it. We'd always skipped scratcheduff. Also because there's loads of rattlesnakes and stuff like that, scorpions. So we're hearing this thing and it sounded really big, and it's like going through it like no problem, I guess, making so much noise just going through this dry creek bed, and it must have walked at least one hundred feet, and we're just kind of observing, like listening, and we're shouting at them like hey, hey, what are you doing. No response, And then it takes it like a turn away from us towards this ridge line that goes towards that government property. And the ridge line is probably the ridge is probably about I don't know, eighty feet high. It's not very high, but it's pretty much straight up and whatever walks up it, we can barely see movement, but we can hear its footstep. It just goes up within thirty seconds and it's over the ridge and me and him we're just thinking, like that's impossible, right. That's that one. Another one was where I went with my bass player of a band go to this cave up in a different areas to paying a canyon, which is far enough, like thirty minutes from agra a hill, and we wanted to go like smoke a doobie. We hadn't smoked it yet, so we're like, let's go to the cave and enjoy this dooby together. Yeah, nice summer night. So we go there and once again, there's this menzanita bush, very thick, and there's a certain way you have to get around the bush and down this path that goes in front of the cave, and then you walk up to the cave and we hear voices and you can clearly hear people no matter how thick the brush is, you can really hear people when they speak when they're that close. I mean it was literally just like twenty feet away, and it sounded like like someone speaking backwards, like when you play the record backwards. And I am very familiar with Eastern European languages because my mother is from Hungary. She also speaks German, had Russian teachers, Ukrainian teachers, just in like music in the arts, like la like that, and Polish. I understand, I can identify the language whether it's Slavic or German. This wasn't anything like that or French. My father's friends and it was like it just didn't anything like I don't know. It was really strange. So anyway, I recommend it to my friend. I said, hey, it's just announced that we're here, because I don't want to just you know, barging on someone. There's no light. Obviously two people there's one talking to another one and we and my friend said, hey, we're here. We just want to smoke this joint. You're welcome to share it with us. And the talking stops, and then we look at it right. That means we can't go down there. And then something just jumps from the point where we hear the voices jumps like a good twenty thirty feet to our left and lands and you can hear it because there's loads of oak trees as well. The leaves are dry the summer, you know, and then it just starts like sounds like it's falling through the Menzania bush towards us, and it's putting on this kind of bad imitation of a mountain lion. I mean mountain lions. They had a certain growl. And I've heard him before at this place called the Wildlife way Station with the mountain lions and lions, and they can be really loud. It sounded like bad imitation. So I don't know. We ran, we were scared, and we just bolted. Never ran that last ever in my life. And I think that's probably about it. I mean, I didn't see anything, so I apologize to your listeners, but you know that's sasquatch. I did see more UFOs and even ghosts, and well, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: That's pretty strange. Do you think your friend was in denial? I mean, Kyle is you know they don't stack pizza boxes.
Speaker 1: I think so, it's just I mean, I could tell you one more little thing that I remember about that house, my friend, and in a garrill, will you know when we were kids, we used to play a lot in the dirt, right and we would see these little stones backed but I'm not talking about rocks, Okay, a lot of people do that. They'll stack rocks and creeks and stuff like that. These were little stones that you would pick up with your fingers and they looked like a little miniature pyramids. It was really strange, and it looked like as if they just a little handful of stone and just kind of neatly stacked it by closing their fingers, I guess. And we found loads of these, like they looked like markers around the hill. House was on, okay, and they're thinking, okay, what is this. And I remember showing your friend and we're like tripping out on it. I'm like, but if you think a squirrel or raccoon could do that? And why you know? And then I figured it out just from listening to these like sasquat stories that they they always liked to trip up the floodlights, but they never showed themselves. They never stand directly in the light, and that used to happen a lot. When I stated his house, floodlights would always turn on. Now it's like, okay, it could have been other animals, fine, but those little stones were at the perimeter of where the floodlight being sensors would reach, so any further than that, you wouldn't trip off the light, and we know that because we'd go outside at night as well, So that was weird. And another another kind of weird thing that would happen to me over there was that I'd get kind of weird paralyzing fear. I'd wake up in the middle of my sleep only at his house, and that's the slowlights would for sure be on, and I'd just be like paralyzed in fear. It would take me so much energy to just turn my head towards the window because I was so afraid something at me, like I actually felt like I was being watched. And when I when I heard these stories, then it just connected all the thoughts from me. It was like, oh my god, you know, the floodlights, paralyzed fear, the stacking of the trash, real neat, the throwing of a pine cone, you know, objects that people things like that, And that's when I realized, like, was I, you know, experiencing like a local sab squats And I actually did look it up online. I think it was the BFRO. There actually were a couple of sightings in that immediate area, so you know, maybe there's like a family that live there. I don't know, but it's anyway, it's strange stuff. Wow.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I'd like to go back to this, this clam shaped object. Can you give us a little bit more detail about it, because that was relatively recent.
Speaker 1: That was that was in January twenty five. Yeah. Well, okay, when I first set my eyes on it, and when I first saw that reflective material I told you about that, like that reminded me of the rear end of a truck or a lorry. Reflective material was in the shape of a cross. Okay, but the arms of the cross that were running I guess you could say vertically, not horizontally. The vertical arms were very short, and the horizontal arms of the cross were very long, so I'm assuming that was probably I guess the width of the craft. And then on each end of the long horizontal arms of the cross had two really bright red lights, but I'm talking like two on each side. It reminded me of like a I think a fifty seven Cadillac, like those flame shaped kind of tail lights, kind of like that. And then I also mentioned there was light bulbs weren't turned on that were in that cross. Okay, there was probably about five of them, and they were in a formation of the cross as well. Really big light bulbs, but probably the size of like a watermelon, really large watermelon, or like a beach ball, more like a beach ballb. They were huge, and they weren't turned on, but I can see they were light bulbs and they didn't have a filament in it, but they just looked like a light bulb. And then the detail around the light bulbs within that cross, Oh my god, it looked like cilia that you'd see on like a sand dollar, but it was incredibly reflective. Or it looked more like a tinsel. Is it called tinsel that you hang on a Christmas tree. It looked like that, but the tinsil was very, very large, and they weren't just like simsy thin plastic. They were all perfectly mounted and lined up like scales on armor. They were kind of moving like silly like it was probably the wind that was moving it, because it was very windy, and I suppose that that sillia kind of tinsil would have been so reflective, so if they were to turn on those big light bulbs, they would have litten up the entire house incredibly bright. It would have been blind. That's how big those light bulbs look like. So it looked like a really good kind of design for a headlight. And then of course when it set that last glance and I saw all the uselage behind it, because I guess it kind of reared up a little more where my light from my head light wasn't as bright so that I can actually see behind the reflective cross. Then it was black. The clam was like a black color, but the ridges were like brush metal or metal color. And that's it. I mean it was It looked manufactured, like like I could buy it from somewhere and it had a purpose. It wasn't like made of energy or a beam of light. It looked like it was made of metal of some kind. And yeah, it looked. It looked cool, man, it looked amazing. It was so clean, and I mean it just looked also logical, like the two red lights on the side seemed like it was there for safety. So I mean I kind of think, oh, maybe it was probably made by humans. I don't know. It looked like it just like the logic put into it. Obviously, the way it was flying, it was a logical, silent and it was floating. That's about it. I can tell you about that.
Speaker 2: I might get you, you know, if it's possible to do a sketch of the object. And what we do is we're put on the website if you have a details and then get good at this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a problem. Well I'll tell you why. Because we lived right near a military base and we see them fly all the time. We see the airplanes that have the two large propellers and they can take off like a helicopter. We see them fly all the time, and they are really high up and they're very loud. I mean it's disturbing because it's annoying for us. We're used to living in quiet Santa Barbara County.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Also I've seen the huge helicopters that were called not the chinooks, but the other big ones that like drop things, you know, I have like a bay door on the back.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: And we also see helicopters as well, like the normal kind of police helicopters. I mean, we see a lot aircrafts here. We see the jets as well, those new kind of stealthy bombers with ones that like take off like a harrier. Anything that flies around here. Is super loud. It's so loud, there's no way I could have mistaken for that. It was just the right in front of me. It just was mind boggling at how quiet was It was silent. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: You did mention that many of your sightings happened near military bases. Do you think that's that's a coincidence or something more.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a coincidence. I mean, there's that one guy I think you might know him talking about. He has a film called Walking with the White or Walking with the Tall White, and he needs to be a weather observer in the sixties and basically said that our military base is provide shelter parts and like a place too, like a pit stop, because he said they to break down. But they traverse I don't know how many light years, like a month at a time. They'll be traveling from one galaxy to our galaxy. And so I mean, this is what the guy says, so I wouldn't be surprised. And of course other stories we've all heard about, you know, the connection with military bases and UFOs, especially in the US Navy and Air Force and Space Force.
Speaker 2: I guess now, yeah, I think that was Charles Hall that documentary.
Speaker 4: I've not seen it, but yeah, but I do know.
Speaker 2: I think he follows me on X.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, I believe him, actually because I've seen other kind of interviews of guys and you could just tell and they're not telling the truth. They just have answers for every question. And that's like one giveaway. Also because I work with kids a lot, teaching music, and you know, kids lie, so you become like a trained professional liners.
Speaker 2: Good stuff. Okay, And have you always had an interest in UFOs or is that something which just kind of come about because some of your experiences.
Speaker 1: You know what it was? Ever since that first experience that startled me my brother, I think that sparked the interest, but I never really followed too much kind of. I think there was Coast to Coast. I really didn't listen too much of it. I didn't follow it. I was never fanatical about it. Stumbled upon your your podcast because just because I've listened to quite a lot of sasquatch encounters, because I was actually more interested in sasquatch, to be honest, than UFOs. Always found UFOs interesting, but you know, after that fighting when I was five, I never seen anything from decades. So I just didn't really want to think. But then when you see it, you know, it's like they say, seeing is believing, So I do find an interest in it. You know, it's I do believe there is life out there, and you know, to have higher technology, better technology that is absolutely plausible. So you know, I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking about it. I don't really share this information a lot because people are constantly you know, this crazy, but maybe that's kind of going away as well, that kind of stigma, you know.
Speaker 2: Getting better slowly. But yeah, I do know what you mean. But you know, like I say on the shows, to bring up the conversation, sometimes get some interest in stories from people, or they could just kind of look at you like you're crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I would never share it around work. That's why I I kind of was surprised at myself that I shared that one story to a colleague literally the next morning. I don't even know why I did that. I would have restrained myself, I would have been I would have not done that, but for some reason, I just felt like I could trust her and I told her and I barely knew her, and she saw too, So maybe there was that weird kind of human connection that we can't explain. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe so. I believe so.
Speaker 1: But I just wanted to express my appreciation for your show and people like you and guys like west Thing that spoke these podcasts because it's really important, I think, for people to be able to speak about because the only people I've been able to speak about with were people closest to me, you know. And I love talking about it. I love to share the experience because it's out of this world literally, you know. So I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You're more the welcome and a good thing is I mean, it gives people a place, you know, where they can share, and the people that listen are all like minded, you know. They are all people which have either have an interest in the subjects you know that we do have on here, or they you know, they're going through something, and it gives people a chance of liberating, chance of release, and also in turn, it you know, helps people out there which may be suffering in some cases.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I mean, I remember, I think the last podcast I listened to of yours was about someone about dreams and being abducted and happening to them ever since they're a kid, and it seems to be very parallel with many other people's stories, and I think, I remember, this poor person was traumatized. I'm so grateful that that hasn't happened to me, because I could only imagine how scary I could really be, you know. And I think, especially for those folks, it's probably so hard for them to talk about it with people, because gosh, I mean like when I saw the last sighting, I was actually very very reluctant to tell my wife because I would just think, man, she's going to think I'm crazy, you know. But I did and she didn't think I'm crazy. It's just unbelievable, you know what I mean. And I don't blame people for not believing you, you know, but imagine being traumatized by it. That's a whole other level. So I can imagine it's probably a great place for those folks come on your show and talk about it. And I just think it's a great thing that you're doing for people.
Speaker 2: It does it certainly does help people. It can be difficult. We have all time types of people on here across the whole spectrum, and you know, in different educational levels, different various different jobs and stuff. And we know, if i'd guess over the years, which have been in very professional positions and they're having these very strange experiences and they don't have no one to speak to. And if you do have a partner that does understand and you can talk to you, great, but that's just sometimes it's just not always the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I I you know, I did have this one experience where I saw I saw like it looked like a light in my room. I forgot to tell you about that. Actually that was in London, and that was that kind of scared me, but I wasn't traumatized. It actually appeared on command. Like I said something like I'm not afraid of you. I know you're there because like my door closed, and then I said like I'm not afraid show yourself. And it looked like as if someone was like holding a cigarette in the night and the cherry of the cigarette just kind of illuminated in a circle. And because if someone waved her hand in a circle, and that freaked me out, I covered my head with the blankets. Sorry I didn't include that.
Speaker 2: It's included now, oh great.
Speaker 1: Once again, like I have not been abducted. I've seen weird things. I seen like a friend of mine appear at the edge of my bed, like as if I was looking at a person, and it was the room was dark. That was so strange, but I wasn't scared. It was quite a friendly visit. She was holding my guitar, and I later found out that she passed away, so I think maybe she just visited me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Was it relatively the same kind of timeline you found it she passed after I.
Speaker 1: Couldn't find out when she exactly passed away because I couldn't get in touch with the right people. It was. She was friends with my mom as well, and my mom just told me when I spoke to her, she said, oh yeah. The last time I saw her was years ago, and she was so skinny because she's just surgering her abdomen. And then she said she was going to go in for another surgery, but her family kept telling her not to do it because she's going to die, but she wasn't worried about it. She laughed at off and that was the last thing my mom saw her. And then the next thing my mom hears about her is me calling her in the night saying, hey, I saw her in my bed, and I'll tell you something that what's really interesting is that she sounded like she had cancer in the abdomen, which was probably ovarian cancer, which was exactly what my ex wife had at that time. So there is relevance I think to that my wife had just her first major surgery and she had to have to have two major surgeries. Or girl, she had ovarian cancer and she had to have a hysterectomy. That's my ex wife. She survived, but she was actually just recovering from the surgery and the chemotherapy. Chemotherapy is so it has such a huge impact that And actually that night when my ex wife was in bed, she was telling me right before I got into it, she said, there's someone in the room and we were experiencing paranormal activity as well, things moving like a plant mood. We both saw it was really strange. We were the only ones in the house, so you know that that was the same person I saw the UFO with, but it was it wasn't relatively in the same time. It was years. It was years apart, you know, seeing the ghost or to seeing the uf photograph at least two years apart.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah, definitely could be some correlation there.
Speaker 1: I definitely do believe. I do believe that her name was Rita. I do believe that she visited because I was helping to take care of my ex wife through cancer and I think Rita had the same and probably passed away from it.
Speaker 2: Interesting. That's interesting. Yeah, Adrus, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It's my absolute pleasure.
Speaker 2: It was our pleasure. Do keep in contact, all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, well, thank you Nick, good stuff.
Speaker 2: You enjoyed the rest of your evening, and we will speak soon.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, good night, bye for now, thank you bye.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with this show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you Adrius for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye,