Speaker 1: It's the Minnesota Goodbye. And I see a plethora of emails today, or they might just be a bunch of press releases that I have to delete. I'm not entirely sure because I haven't gone through all of them, but we'll get right to it. This one says, hello, my favorite crew. I just heard the spider slash earwag loof of story, and I have the best, well worst story. About six or so years ago, I was finishing up hockey and I mixed the protein powder I had with the milk that was in the blender bottle. So I'm driving and shaking it up. Go to take a big gulp. Something is crunchy in my mouth. What the hell? I spit it into my hand. It's an earwig, chewed up legs everywhere in pieces earwig. I freaked out, but I was driving, so I can do much. So I rolled down the window and just dump thrust of the protein checkout. So yeah, now I always check everything before using it. Sorry, but you need to be told that story. Love you guys, all right. Dart Liquors Kristin.
Speaker 2: Kristin something Okay. This is kind of like I guess trigger war because it's something just that disgusting, if not more so. Happened to my friend Nick and he was drinking something and there was like he had finished this I don't know, coffee or energy drink or something, and there was something still like heavy in the bottom of his like blast thing that he was drinking out of and he shook it and peered in and had to shine his flashlight into the can and it.
Speaker 3: Was a mouse.
Speaker 2: Oh like inside the can of like energy drink that he was drinking.
Speaker 3: I would die because he shows me this picture all the time.
Speaker 2: He's like, well, remember when I almost drank a mouse and it was like a big hole ordeal and he ended up getting like stuff for free and whatever because there was a mouse in his drink.
Speaker 3: Disgusting. Granted it was dead.
Speaker 2: It was definitely obviously dead and drowned because it was drowning in energy drink.
Speaker 1: But yeah, gross, Oh okay, I'm going to just put a little like caveat on these stories. Maybe, like I think we might have heard it enough not to you. Yeah, yeah, but like anyone emailing and we love your gross story is, but maybe we just hold off on them for a little bit because we want to get to maybe a few more uplifting topics, maybe non or like salacious. Okay, this one comes from Meg. It says, hey, just a heads up when this specific ad pops up because there's no sound, it completely shuts off the Live Morning show. Okay, so this is just kind of some housekeeping stuff that we'll look into. Not really Minnesota Goodbye stuff. So we're gonna move on, Meghan, I will figure that out and see what we can do about that. And then yeah, something happens on our stream. It sounds like an ass An ad, but we'll figure that out, not on the Minnesota Goodbye this and says hello Jenny Bailey and vont Okay, I am so not okay with hearing Dave doesn't wash his hands after going to the bathroom. Is that gross at your own house whatever, But when you're at work with people, gross Dave. That actually shocks me because I feel like Dave is such a rule follower, especially with this annoying nagging about flossing that he should be washing his hands. I saw a real on Instagram of a woman talking about how back in twenty twenty during COVID, men's bathrooms started to get long lines just like women's bathrooms always do. Oh I never heard that because they were actually washing their hands because of COVID. Oh my gosh, So guess why men's bathrooms started having long lines. More men were washing their hands than ever before. So ladies, just remember when we see why men's lines for the bathrooms are not long at all, it's because apparently they aren't washing their hands. Well, I think there might be a few other factors. Yeah, they don't like but still yeah, and she does go on to say not saying all men don't wash their hands. But oh my, that was alarming to hear about love y'all this comes from Alison. I mean, I had never heard that during COVID, but makes sense.
Speaker 3: That does make sense.
Speaker 1: Maybe it goes a little bit quicker than the men's bathroom because of that.
Speaker 4: I feel like I said that that was a joke. Maybe no, he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't, Dave and MESSI doesn't wash his hands after a pen a.
Speaker 4: Lot to Dave wash his hands.
Speaker 1: Oh well, then maybe he just he says it. I think he does it if other people are around, because then they'll judge him. But like typically no, him and Fallin that was like their thing all the time. They would always talk about how they didn't wash their hands and found.
Speaker 3: Allen doesn't watch her plan would literally.
Speaker 1: Go to the bathroom and be back in like twenty seconds. And I was like, you do not just pee wash your hands and get back here that quick. And she's like, I don't wash your hand, Yeah, skip part of those steps.
Speaker 2: So my mom doesn't wash her hands all the time, and I think it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: I mean, like every once in a while, I'll like leave the bathroom right after peen because like the oven's going off and like so it's like there's moments where I do because I had to go do something in that exact moment. But no, I always watched wash my hands at home, at work, out in public with everything. Yes, all right, moving on, this says Hi, Jenny Bailly and Vaughn. This is Sharis again. So Glad Dave finally says my name correctly. I'm writing today for advice. As you know, I broke up with someone a few months ago, and lately I've been crazy. I've been having crazy what if thoughts about our relationship and I know in the long run we would have never worked. Been trying to keep myself busy, but the thoughts creep in and I start thinking about what could have been. When I'm feeling lonely, I feel like I can't fully move on. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, And for context, I have not tried to contact him, but I feel like if I feel lonely enough, I might so. I mean, man, that's like, that's how you feel when you're going through a breakup. You feel lonely. You think, oh, if he was here right now as we're driving down thirty five to go to a movie, like we would be talking about this, and you think of all these imaginary situations that include that person in it, because they were infiltrated into your life and now all of a sudden they're not there anymore. And like I don't know, a lot of people compare breakups to death sometimes too, because if you were like so close with someone and all of a sudden they're just gone, like they're not in your life at all anymore, it is a whole mental hurdle to get over. It's not just like, oh, my heart will feel better eventually. There's still like a huge hurdle you have to get over if you're super into that person. Some people can break up and they're like, yeah, I'm done, but I don't know. Do you guys have any advice for her?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean, like you said, your life is kind of like tether How long was.
Speaker 2: She with them?
Speaker 1: I don't have that answer, but.
Speaker 5: Your life is kind of just tethered with this person. So now it's kind of like you got to learn to relearn how to do life on your own, and it sucks. I'm glad that you have not reached out to them yet. I think you should keep that strong, yeah, because you don't want to end up doing something that it'll make you feel worse. Inevitably, you don't want to end up like reaching out to somebody. Bailey and I have talked about this with friends, reaching out to them and then there's no form of a reciprocation, or they make you feel worse, like I don't want to hang out with you, I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to be around you. So fine, I guess things that ground you, things that make you feel better about yourself. I know it's going to be tough because you got used to a daily routine of doing things with them, but you know, I don't know, just any hobby, scrap booking. Yeahs, that'll fulfill you.
Speaker 2: I think you're on the right path by already knowing that you both on to have worked out in the long run.
Speaker 3: Yes, so already.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's kind of like a form of healing in itself where you look back and you're like, oh, like, while I was there, because this happens to me all the time, Like you're in the relationship or even if you're just semi dating somebody, and you're like, what if this is the one, this is what my life will look like when we are married, blah blah blah, and then looking back on that and.
Speaker 3: Being like, oh, that was kind of delulu.
Speaker 2: That won't have happened, that would have gone well, blah blah blah. But I definitely agree with vont where like find things for you, especially honestly, I say, it's to distract yourself and if you can get out of the house, like go see a movie, or go take a class, or go to a fun workshop or something like candle making workshop or whatever. Do something that's distracting but also fun for you, and that's outside of your house.
Speaker 3: Because if I just watch.
Speaker 2: Movies in my home, I just think about how much more lonely I am.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh absolutely when you just like sit at home, Like I know someone who was just laying in bed all the time after a breakup, and I was like, you got to get out and do something, even like just going to get some fresh hair on a walk, and like you're probably still going to be thinking about that person, but you're at least doing something better for your mental health and the time being side, Yeah for sure. Well charis not sure if we helped you or not, but good luck with everything. Next up, it says, guys, I think Vont just leaked his real name by accident today over the radio.
Speaker 3: He does it all the time when he.
Speaker 1: Was talking about school and being totally chatted too much. Is a Davante.
Speaker 4: I didn't know I said my actual actual name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so well I know, isn't that your actual name?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: But he says all the time, and we have talked. Well, I think that Davis said it before too.
Speaker 4: And he doesn't like what his real name is. Said his last name.
Speaker 1: Well, he used to not like it. He doesn't really care anymore. But also I don't know. Last names are a little bit different I think than first names. But Cammy says, I know he didn't want to share his real name for a bit or something, but yes, Vant, what is your real name?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well I didn't.
Speaker 5: I knew I said it, and now you're the one person that caught it. So oh, you said it twice in the last week. Shout out to you for paying more attention to me than my girlfriend. My girlfriend doesn't know my own phone number.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Andrews, what why would why.
Speaker 3: Would she know your phone? It's twenty twenty four?
Speaker 4: Well again, maybe that's I talked about yesterday.
Speaker 5: How I was taught to recognize remember people's birthdays, FLA numbers was something else like important people.
Speaker 4: I can tell you my mom's, my dad's, my nana's.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because you grew up when landlines were still a thing. She doesn't have to landline call. Where's she calling you from a freaking payphone?
Speaker 4: Where does she get and she gets one phone call?
Speaker 2: You can?
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 2: There's ways to figure out Jenny knows from when she's gotten arrested.
Speaker 4: It had the call.
Speaker 1: You'll let you go into your cell phone contacts and see, well, I've.
Speaker 4: Never been arrested, Jennifer, I wouldn't know that.
Speaker 3: Well, I haven't either.
Speaker 1: I just know that you're allowed to look. Okay, I've been people's calls before. Okay, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Next, it's from our lovely secretary Breeze. She says, hello friends, since you were any emails I got you. My son is finishing his final day of football camp today after playing soccer all summer and hockey all winter. His younger brother also did two sports this year. It is exhausting at times, but it also makes me heart happy to see my kids happy and trying new and exciting things they love as I tried to assist them in finding their passions. So the point of this email what did your parents always do or maybe not do to help you find your passions growing up? And then she has a couple of other questions, but we'll get into that one first. What did your parents always do or maybe not do to help you find your passions growing up? I would say in general, for me, I was just involved in like so many different things, and like I would put up fights because my mom wanted me in piano, and then I had to play clarinet in middle school and I didn't want to do that. I am happy I learned piano, and that is one of those things I look back on that I wish I would have continued lessons, but it was something that I didn't like to do at the time. So whatever. But I think like just my parents also having me involved in a lot of things really helped me grow into a more well rounded human. Sure, what about you, Bailey.
Speaker 2: I so my mom, me and my sister growing up, she would bring us to theater to so that we could see things, not like all the time, but it was like a special treat. Like I literally remember being three or four years old and seeing Donnie Osmond play Joseph and Joseph the Amasic Technicord dream Coat. I feel like that's my earliest memory. And so like we had like little bits of theater throughout and I liked it enough that I could pursue it but or like you know, into school or whatever. But like you said, I also I didn't take piano, but I took dance. And I think my mom also like instilled in us to be like independent, choose what we want to do, blah blah blah. So when she gives us the option, do you want to continue doing dance. Obviously we're going to say no because we're like, screw that. I don't want I just want to sit at home and watch TV all the time. And I wish that she had just like made us do the thing longer than being like, you're an independent person. Now you can do whatever you want. Yeah, because then I could potentially know how to dance. That'd be nice because I don't.
Speaker 3: But theater. She definitely encouraged us to be involved in the arts, for sure.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Bom.
Speaker 1: What about you? What did your parents help you with to help you find your passions?
Speaker 5: I always, like I've told you guys before, I've always wanted to be like a Disney kid or like some type of actor. I know, I wanted to be an entertainment and it started off as like a Disney kid. So my mom like found me in acting, not a coach, but like I guess, like an agent kind of.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sure, And I went on like a couple auditions for like a couple of things in New York City. They were like legit auditions for real shows and movies. I was an extra on an episode of Power At one point. It was like the quickest thing in the world. But like they kept like showing me and teaching me how to do like you know, or putting shows and stuff off for me to reenact, and so I could learn quotes cute, And then I was gonna make a joke. But I'm in radio now, which is essentially us talking to ourselves in a room. And so my mom waited, like Hella long to have another kid. So I was just an only child and talk to myself for the longest.
Speaker 4: It was a good joke. You didn't have to laugh.
Speaker 1: I liked it funny, but you liked it. You It would have been funnier if you just would have gotten into it.
Speaker 3: I would I talk to myself all the time, I going walks in an interview. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Do you guys ever reenact things like let's take your bedroom or something?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, because I have my one thing that I used to reenact when I want to procrastinate in college was I'd always do Summer Nights with Danny and why am I blaking on her name?
Speaker 3: Greece?
Speaker 1: Danny and Sandy and Danny and Sandy. I would like I would obviously mostly play Sandy in it and pretend like there was a guy next to me. But I would like put YouTube on and start singing it and pretend like I was in Greece. And that's how i'd procrastinate sometimes in college.
Speaker 3: And I love that. Yeah, that's something I would do now.
Speaker 4: I would probably.
Speaker 5: I used to want to still want to be a late night talk show host at some point. I love like the Jimmy Fallons and Conan O'Brien's of the world. So I used to have like a like an office desk in my room, and I would sit down and pretend that I'm doing a monologue or talking to Kevin Hart on the couch and we're chopping it up. And that's why I have a mug cold, because I'm so big on that. I'd be like, that's a good one. Yeah, we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 2: And I was really into Rosi o' donald growing up, so I would walk my dogs and interview myself as though I was Rosie o'donnald Interviews, interviewing me on her show. I loved Rosie.
Speaker 3: Daytime talk show. You can be nighttime talk show. Love that perfect.
Speaker 1: Okay, Brianna has a couple more questions here. I don't know why I called her that we usually call her Brie. Brie has a few more questions here. She says, have you ever watched a movie or a show with your parents that became uncomfortable to due to a hot and heavy sex scene. For example, Bailey.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had to watch Wedding Crashers with my dad, my uncle and my sister, and oh my, it was awful. Literally in the first like two minutes, there's just boobs everywhere.
Speaker 3: It is constant boobs.
Speaker 1: It's a montage of the hookups they get from the wedding and so right at.
Speaker 2: The beginning, and I, like my fan family is very much so like buttoned up in that sense, like I would never watch and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, prude, yep, we're all prudes.
Speaker 2: Prude's for sure, And especially like my dad and my uncle, like he was like a weird uncle kind of guy. And so I was immediately embarrassed, immediately went red, wanted to sink into the couch and pass away. And then I kept getting up throughout that movie. Anytime I was like super embarrassed and I couldn't stand it anymore. I would get up to go to the bathroom, and my dad would always say, do you want us to pause it, and I would say no, like, please keep watching it because I cannot be in this room anymore. But we were all too polite to say, like, this is awkward. I don't want to watch this with all of you, Like I'm going to leave the room for the majority or for the.
Speaker 3: Entirety of this movie.
Speaker 2: And I wish I had had the guts to say that, but we were all being too polite and too prude.
Speaker 3: They wait to get Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I hate it, and I watched the whole thing. That was the first and last time I ever saw a wedding crushers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, what about you.
Speaker 5: There's this Jlo movie came out about ten years ago called The Boy next Door where she starts fucking her next door neighbor who's the same agor as her son, and they're like high schoolers and there's a sex there's like the sex scene that causes the movie or whatever, and it's just I went to the movies with my mom to watch it.
Speaker 4: I think my mom was just.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, j Loo, Although my mom, that's the point of the movies that they were hooking up, and I just remember, like, this is odd, even to the I watched it the other day, like on Netflix or something, and I remember just how uncomfortable I was in the theater with my mom. But my mom's the type to like be fine watching whatever. We just won't discuss it. Sure, yeah, like all right, what about you?
Speaker 1: For sure? Mine's just my mom and I always watched Desperate Housewives and Gray's Anatomy together, and there's a lot of sex scenes in both of those. But I don't know my mom, it wasn't as bad it's usually if it was ever anything with my dad, but that was like the one thing that we always watched together, and so I just was always like, yah whatever.
Speaker 3: At least that's like made for TV.
Speaker 1: Yeaha different ye hi God for sure. Her next question is window or aisle seat? And why she's got two more questions. So let's just power through these quick window or aisle seat. I go window because I like to be able to look out. I'm also scared of planes. It has like more of a calming effect for my anxiety for it too.
Speaker 2: I like asle because that is it's a calming effect for me because I don't have to see outside. Also, I can get up and go to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: The easiest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like the window makes you more scared of the plane. You can see outside and see like when you take off and stuff. I've always been a window guy up until recently when I was going to Jamaica and stuff. I did the aisle for the first time and it wasn't bad. So I'll do either one, just not the middle ye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the medal yeah, no, god no, I don't think anyone would ever voluntarily choose that. And her last question says, what is the cringiest or perhaps accidental slash most embarrassing thing you've ever posted on social media? I will go first and say that I think I just did it like a week ago. I feel like I might delete it. Actually, it's when we went horseback and I did a slow mo video of me riding on the horse and my tatas going real slow up and down. I just I remember getting home from that and like, I mean, we have to do social media for work, and there's times where you're like, shit, I haven't posted anything on my Instagram in a while. I should probably get something up. And I didn't want to have to think hard. And we had gone horseback riding, and I was like well, this is a fun, cool thing that we did together. So I'm going to just post this funny slow mo video. And then I watched it a couple of times. It's still up there, but I don't know that I'm going to keep it up. I might just archive it, maybe bring it back some day when I'm old and I'm like, hey, how did those boobs used to look? You know, but that's probably one of them for me. What about you guys, cringey things you've posted?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if I have any I'm still like a baby when it comes to social media.
Speaker 3: I don't have very many followers.
Speaker 1: So you ever accidentally liked something you didn't mean to.
Speaker 2: Probably, like I would go through like old pictures of some guy that I had a crush on and like one of his photos. I've definitely done that before, but then I just like it and I just assume it.
Speaker 1: Was Yeah, well that is what it is.
Speaker 2: But no, I don't really get embarrassed very much with anything that's posted online. I specifically don't get my picture taken a lot, Yeah, got.
Speaker 1: It bought, cringey anything, cringey not.
Speaker 5: It's not accidentally post right, it's just anything cringy period.
Speaker 1: You could have accident ye if you accidentally posted something too, that's part of the.
Speaker 4: Ques accidentally cringey. Yes, two things came to mind. One a couple of months.
Speaker 5: Ago, we did the bit where like we posted what we deleted five photos out of our phone and posted them. And there's a picture of me drunk as fuck on New Year's Eve. It's still on my feed.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I literally like fell out on my my hallway floor and I look nuts. And then the other thing is, I don't know if you guys have ever known this about me.
Speaker 4: I used to be I.
Speaker 5: I leaned into this whole like I'm gonna be Disney Kid or like I Carly and I used to have a YouTube channel, and there's a shit ton of those I swear to god, shit ton of those videos. A lot of them are private, but there's still a shit ton of them from maybe as far back is ten years ago, still on YouTube to this day.
Speaker 2: I guess I do have cringey videos on YouTube, but that's pretty much it. It's not that cringey. It's just like here's a teenager, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we're doing it like eating or.
Speaker 3: It was just like me and my friend Stephanie, and we would.
Speaker 2: Do like we would record ourselves, like we'd have sleepovers, and then we'd do like MTV cribs. Okay, and so yeah, those are all still on YouTube, and I guess those are kind of cringey, But now I just go back and I watch them, and I think, look at these two fifteen year old girls having a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's all you were doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and convinced me I was not going to be famous off of being the YouTuber I was doing like the bean Boozeled Challenge and the Cinnamon Challenge and like twenty five questions about me and all that other shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well that's going to be it for today. And Breed does sign off much love being Dibbler, Diddlers and Dibblers, Jesus Christ, great Johnny, much love being Diddlers and dart Liquor Secretary Bree. We love you, Breed, thank you so much for Diddler. No, I think that happened. I don't think I was here for you.
Speaker 2: Weren't.
Speaker 1: But we don't have time to get into that right now. We'll get into it tomorrow, but send us an email. Ryan Show at KDWB dot com,