Speaker 1: What is it about sacred megalithts, stone buildings, standing towers, floors, walls, strange sculptures. And I mean when I'm talking about megalists, I'm talking about a wide variety of early people's creations, because we don't really see a great deal of megalists in areas of recorded history. There's a few I would say Libanon, bell Beck and Limanon maybe, but it's looking more like pre Roman was the original craftsmanship of those megalithic buildings. Hey, this is clip your host of Earth Ancients. This is a special edition. We are featuring a brand new documentary by Freddy Silva called Megalists, and it is a fabulous look at European megalists that are easily in the tens of thousands, if not more. The documentary is well done. It's Freddy's has done a fabulous job of not only capturing these French, Portuguese and English or I should say Scottish megalists, but there's also a number of areas in between the UK that are that are featured in this documentary. I gotta say it's impressive that not only did he photograph and videotape this, he also edited the works, and we do know now that this again is one of the This is the newest one he's produced of fifteen, and I didn't even know he's done fifteen of these now, if you haven't seen a megal lift, we don't see very many many of them here in the United States, but they are. They're scattered throughout Europe. They're scattered through places like the Ukraine, in Siberia, Russia, they are in Chi. If you haven't seen the Japanese megalists, they are impressive, and we have had a number of people on the program talking about Japanese megalists. They don't recognize them because the culture that built them has been long gone, perhaps thousands of years ago. The other point to take when we are considering megalists is the fact that current archaeology and anthropology doesn't recognize megalists. They don't write about them. They are not focused on who would put them where they are. I don't think I've ever found an academic or university text on megaliths. They just bypass them. There might be a casual reference to one or two, but it's it's an interesting point that it isn't considered much of a study now if you haven't seen a men her, these are standing stones and these are the ones that Freddie presents are just huge. The cover of this megalith documentary, the main photograph has a men who at Karnak, France, and we've had a number of people on the show here talking about Karnak and it's just phenomenal megalithic clusters of stones. But this one may ment Her is I think around five hundred tons and it's a partial destroyed. It was partially destroyed in a lightning hit. But Freddy's standing right next to it. He looks like an ant. You know. How they put these things up? What was the purpose of them? Is the feature in the documentary. And I've been fascinated in megalists for a while. I have only seen a few in England. I'd say I've seen about twenty twenty five Stonehenge, Ava Berry, the classic places, but I haven't been to the countryside, which is what is featured in this documentary A megalist. Now, one of the other things that is peculiar is, and we've heard from other people on this, is that they are markers for lay lights for energetic sinners and it wasn't until the last year that I also recognized Dolman. These are small, they look like buildings. There's three slabs for and then there's a roof made from a megalithic size rock flat rock. And if these were markers, it's funny because most of the time there's very small opening just for one person. Maybe they were used for meditation, for healing, refreshment of some kind. I mean, I've had people even say they were portals, they were stargates where you would go from one place to another in those in those dolmen. But we're all about megalists. And again when we look at Portugal and we look at Spain, these megalists run all over the place, and the different types of megalists are also featured. They're not all multi you know, they're not all one hundred tons. Some of them are smaller, like forty tons, which is a lot of weight. And you know they're they're thought to be Neolithic, but the more they're studied, they go way beyond four or five thousand years ago. I'm really beginning to think our history is kind of asked backwards. Because if as we believe here and we hypothesized that there was an earlier people prior to the Great Deluge of twelve thousand, five hundred BC. Then the devastation was so thorough at that time the asteroid hit that what was left were very very simple people who had to basically rebuild. And so these timeframes of four or five thousand, perhaps six thousand years ago for these dolmen, for these mayher men hers would relate to a reboot period where all the understanding of how the work with the energies and everything like that went back to the basics where there was no machinery, no testing equipment. You had to use the body electric in sensing and detecting, so you use your intuition and were probably a handful of people in a clan that were able to be sensitive. Who are the ones who were you? Could you consider them shaman who would place these dolmen in certain places? Who would place these standing stones. Now, if you haven't seen any of the photographs of Karnak, you can go to Earth Agents dot com type in Karnak Karnak, France and take a look at them. This is a phenomenon that is just mind blowing. When you look at this part of France over by the water These are rows and rows of megalists, averaging forty tons each that run for miles. What are they doing? Is it a collector, Is it a some kind of an antennae, a harp antenna? Is it a tool for observing and reaching out? Is it a communication device? We don't know. But what we do know is it's very raw. It's not sophisticated at all. It's not like you're looking at a well formed pyramid, a crafted obelisks that we see in an Egypt, or any kind of carved stone. It's raw and it looks like they were selected for their transmission or their courts composition that was used for containing to lyric energy fields. So this is really a fun program. We're gonna have a sample video presentation that you can see on any of the Earth Ancients page pages. I will make in another announcement at the end of this interview, but you can see see it. It's a five minute trailer and we'll give you more details at the end of the program. So today's program is Megalith and my guest is writer, producer editor Freddie Silva. Freddie Silva's in the house and Freddie has been with us. We kind of have Freddy U with us. Every year he has a new documentary, and would you believe this is number fifteen. I couldn't believe it, I asked him. And he is training these things out fairly frequently. The title of this documentary is Megalist, one of my favorite favorite subjects. And we have Freddie with us to explain a little bit. We are in a way presenting this because it just came out. So hey, Freddie, welcome to earth ansient's great to see it.
Speaker 2: Hello, Clifford, how the devil are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing it, great man, great to see you. All right, let's go through this Megalist? Why Megalists? I know that you do a lot of tours around Europe, You're in and constantly discussing megalists. But why a documentary? Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought it was about time that something definitive was done. I mean I've been doing I've been going around sacred sites and big stones for thirty years. I'm collecting information and data, and people who know my work know that I take my time. I don't jump on bandwagons, I don't bring out stuff before it's actually got a coat of paint on it. And I just stood back for a while, collected information, collected scientific data on megalithic structures, and finally I was able to sit down, look at all the information and go, okay, now we have a story here. There's a coherent pattern that's developing in certain parts around the world, and specifically central Portugal, northern France, and also in Scotland, the three biggest concentrations of megalifs that exist on the planet. What links to the three together? And I was just amazed that the whole story just wrote itself again. Patients has its virtue, and I wanted to present it in a way that not just presents the science behind why our predecessors went there's so much trouble to erect these ridiculously large stones. I mean there's a picture of a film frame of me posing next to it. I mean, posing next to the largest upright rock on the planet in northern France. The many of keloas I look like a calf or a rabbit next to it. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's a great and that was.
Speaker 2: After the lightning actually lobbed off six feet off the top as well. But the thing is that the story came together very well, not just in terms of science, but etymology, the location, the choice of stone. There was a real science behind it. And now was just amaze that our predecessors went to so much trouble to source the stuff and they left it for us, which I believe is the reason why they worked with big stones. They I think they could foresee the future to a certain degree, and they figured, you know what, we're going to leave these things here because they're not going to go away. You can't move these things unless you dynamite them, or you take five hundred people and you throw them over. So there was a reason why they kept marking these hot spots. So finally we get a chance to tell the story and its entirety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to mention to our listeners that you photographed most of this documentary and it's available in black and white, which I had to say is unique to see these things. For some reason, the black and white highlights them in a way, doesn't.
Speaker 2: It Because it was deliberate. I mean, as a photographer by trade, I really wanted to show the shape of things, because once you start taking the color of way, you're not distracted from the actual stones. And the idea was that there are shapes that keep repeating again and again and again. This is my next project. Why do certain shapes keep repeating again and again? Like the one in Calnice for example, the central stone of cal Niche nineteen and a half feet all has a step on the side, and I keep seeing that step all the time. What is important about that step? And then there's one which has a sort of a forty five degree angle, which you see at Asbury, and it repeats again and again and again. There's something about the placement of the stones, related to the shape, related to the function, and possibly the sky that we now just begin to figure out. But once you strip the color away, the art of the stone comes around. So we're not just talking about masons and architects putting these things up. We're talking about artists who selected the right stone for the right purpose, for the right environment, and you get to see it beautifully in black and white. You're not distracted by anything else. So and for me it was a labor of love in that respect. I wasn't wanting to do a kind of a film noir on sacred sites, and now I finally got my dream. It's amazing, But there is a color version because the footage came out so beautiful. And I remember being in Portugal filming and half the country's on fire. I mean you couldn't even get from the two major cities because the fire had jumped the only motorway in the country. But the problem the good thing for a photographer was that it gave the strong sunlight, this lovely soft beatina with a lovely orange halo, which Ridley Scott would have killed anyone that kind of effect for free. And I figured, you know what, the footage is coming out so good. I'm gonna do two versions and people can watch both. You know, if they're into the art, great, but if they'll want the more romantic view, they can have that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an amazing video. What do we know about the energetics of these sites? We have coverage in Portugal, we have Scotland, and we have France. Is there a lay line that runs that we know about. I've had other authors on the program that say that the old ones that are documented not only had a sense of the fit feeling of these places, but talked about ancient lay lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean lay lines that are actually geometric alignments between three or more locations. People tend to conflate that with tillric currents, which are the energy currents, so they're not connected by lays, at least not across countries that we know. Because the whole system, it's only about a fraction of it left. A lot of it got destroyed because of wars, earthquakes, and of course the Catholic Church also had their say, so we have an incomplete map. We can't geometric be link things together the way we like, but in terms of energy, yes, every single monument without exception, and I'm actually quoting two archaeologists from the nineteen twenty is in France Merzin Deal and they actually said back then, every monument entip monuent with that acception is located on the crossing points of these tyllric currents. And this is why people are at crackted to these places, because we as electromagnetic beings, we sense at certain times of the day that the sites are alived. And there's many anectical information about dowsers going there with their ben coat hangers, which I do as well, although there's sensitive equipment which is very expensive as well, so you can measure things. But there's people who go to the stone at the wrong time, at the wrong place, and they get a massive electrical shock where you can't feel your forearm for fifteen minutes. I mean literally your numb because you've grounded the energy. And that was the first Aurha. It's like, what is it about these stones that attract and store energy? And there was a Frenchman that it asked the same question as well, Pierre her Rot. By the way, Pierre means stone. That would have been a giveaway as to what he was going to do. And he was a skeptic. He is an electrical engineer, and he decided to go prodding the stones around Karnak in France, and he found he wrote this beautiful little pamphlet which I found stuffed away in the back of a bucket and spades store in Karnac where people buy buckets and spades and you had to mix sand castles.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I walked past the store and I had that smell of paper, old paper, and I thought, hello, And I walked to the back of the store and lo and behold, between two beach blankets, there'd this lovely pamphlet about Le Pierre Saint Vivent, which means the stones are alive. I went oh la la, and it was one of the best scientific journals on documenting what the stones actually do. And to cut it a long story short, he came to the point where he measured the stones and he said, you know what the man is alone. This store energy like a big coil. If you look at in terms of a car, they behead like a big coil. And they stored the energy from the telluric current. It's stored in the iron, the magnetite, and the quartz in the stone, which is the reason why these things were dragged for forty miles away sometimes and every eighty minutes it discharges. So if you're there at the wrong time, at the wrong place, you get an electric shot because you ground the current. And this is also why lightning gets attracted to the stones as well. But he also noted that the dolmens, by their shape and the passage mounds also behave differently, so they behave like accumulators, and the stone circles behave like batteries. They literally attract the local current to the stone circles. It circulates around the site. And this is about adorned by the way and he gradually dissipates throughout the day. So it was an incredible piece of work and I don't know why it wasn't referred to much more than it should because it's a famous document and Harby anyone knows about it. So he was right. The stones literally are living beings. There's all of these mythologies that the stones get up in the middle of the night, they go down to the river water, and they come back again. And that was the local mythology saying, yeah, don't take these things for granted as being solid objects. They do move, they do enhance the landscape, and they are energetically alive, and people still remember that in the local areas. So that's what connects all these places together. They're literally marking the X on the landscape where the Tulluric currents happen to be. So if you lose your sensitivity to the land there's so many people have today you know where to go to connect with this energy. And I believe that's one of the reasons why they establish this network of megal lifts around the world.
Speaker 1: But Freddie, if they placed, as you say, one hundreds of thousands of the one hundred thousands, what your estimation is of these standing stones. Are they doing that so that this energy is coming up and changing the atmosphere? Are they changing the environment that they're living in. I mean, one hundred thousand megalists is incredible amount of effort manpower to move them around.
Speaker 2: And that's just Brittany, the area around Brittany, specifically around Karmac. It's an estimate where they've got about eighty thousand stone sites left, and that's a tiny fraction of what have been destroyed and lost, and most of it's still in forests and covered, and some of them actually in the ocean. I was almost to go around looking at these things that I tie my appointment with the rocks to be at low tide and what these enormous things coming out of the ocean. It's incredible. So they've been there for at least seven thousand years if you do the math right. But no, it is true when you get a lot of these stones together, the air around them is ionized. You can actually measure the energy of the air around the stones at certain times of the year, specifically around the equinox and the winter solstice, and under certain conditions the local weather also changes around Karnac especially, there is unusual areas of blanket fog which are only surrounding the stones, so this is just a fraction of what it used to do, and in Portugal to the same degree. But here's the thing. In all three cases, in Scotland, in France and in Portugal, they are also marking the most active seismic parts of the territory. They literally stand on fracture zones, which means if you've got all of that quartz in the stone, the stones are being moved ever so slightly all day alarm they're being vibrated because the earth literally is vibrating where they are. You can't notice it most of the time because the earthquakes in the fraction is very very low, but the specific area and the choice of bedrock that they chose is very seismically susceptible to accumulating electromagnetic current because of that activity. And on top of that, they also just happen to match all of these gravitational anomalies. I mean, the stones in Scotland around Calanish literally are formed in a diamond shape, which is a very well known gravity anomaly. It's the same in France and it's the same in Portugal as well. So it's incredible that these people not only were sensitive to the land, they also understood how gravity has an effect on human consciousness, which we now know it does because if you slightly move the gravitational feel towards a positive or a negative environment. And I don't mean where you suddenly take a jump and you fly to the moon. I'm talking about a slight deviation in the effect of gravity. It influences your state of consciousness, which is then it follows from that that the myths and the local folklore about people visiting these places to have alter states of consciousness or to give birth. There's women were still visiting the stones in France up about thirty years ago. They would rub their bellies on the stone to make them pregnant. Oh, because there's something about the ectromagnetism in the stone that activates the human body and its polarities. So there's again an effort to all of this madness. It wasn't just about affecting the weather and also influencing the tillery currence of the planet. It was also a benefit of people that went there. That's why the church found it so difficult to move people away from these science because something worked for thousands of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk a little bit about the effects on human physiology. You brushed on briefly. Do we know other studies that have been done about the changes either positive or negative, of people living by them, visiting them and the physiological effects.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there's tons of information. And again I'm surprised that more, if more, scientific research hasn't been done on it, because there have been cases where archaeologists have also encountered this phenomenon where they feel very different when they go to some of these places. And I quote some of the cases in Scotland, on the island of Aran, there's a group of archaeologists that were digging around for their usual arrow heads and pottery shards and they suddenly found that they've been surrounded, you know, all these balls of light. And they wrote about it. You know, they're going to be laughed at, but they said, no, there is aerial phenomena. But we're also found ourselves getting into a heightened state of consciousness. And we're not into woo wu, we're not into spirituality, but we found ourselves almost accessing and stepping into another level of reality. And that was exactly what was happening. Back in the nineties, a guy called John Burke actually did some experiments around Averbrian Stonehenge where he planted hundreds of electrodes around these two henge monuments, and he found that the energy actually discipates at Nia and then in the morning it gets attracted to Abriyan Stonehenge. It circulates around the actual the henge, the ditch, and then as the sun is creeping over the horizon or the energy is doubled in frequency and its floods the actual temple. And again people would go there at the crack of dawn because they said there's something about the time of day where the energy is felt physically the body, so your body feels different, and it also allows for alter states of consciousness. And I can't tell you how many stories I came across in all of these free areas of people who still to this very day and for thousands of years since, they've been going to visiting these places to access these places, to access a shamanic stage. And then they'll come back. They disappeared. They were literally away with the fairies. And there's a whole story about that, by the way, and believe me, the fairies are real, and they're not quite what you think they are. They're very interesting, and they actually refer to a real people by the way, physical people. And they said, you know, you're way with the fairies, and you come back with all this information, whether you chose it for yourself to empower yourself or to tell the tribe that you know, we need to plant certain things later in the year because we're going to have a major drought. And sure enough, you can actually predict this very carefully. So there is an interaction between what happens inside these places and what happens in your own mind. Actually, the passage mounds because people think, well, it's a row of stones with a central chamber and you got this dirt piled up on it. Well, no, it's not just dirt. You have layers of organic and inorganic material built up over the shape to make these beautiful, fluffy mounds. They behave like an orgone accumulator, and that's what happens. So when you measure the frequency outside of these mounds, you get, for example, twelve hertz as a background frequency, but when you enter the mound, it's four point eighties and that frequency is the same frequency when your brain waves and in the meditative state and you're accessing another level of reality. I think that's the alpha state. I can't remember which state it was, but it puts you into a state of reverence. It's the same thing inside a great pyramid. By the way, any thing's chamber. The place is designed to stop you thinking and get you to start in tuiting your information because you can't think. You a way for this stuff. And I found this also in many of the the negolis in Malta. They designed to achieve exactly the same physiological effects. And on top of that, you've also got the healings, where some sites are associated with healing, and people have been going there to cure themselves of all kinds of things, and they're still going there to this very there. And that's one of the reasons why the church stopped this nonsense, because they said, well, you can't do that, because if we want you to be healed in church, you know, and of course you go to the church and nothing happens. So they go back to the sacred site and then they get burnt alive or nail to a cross or something. But it keeps going. Despite the effects. People still keep going there all the time because, like I said, something clearly is there of benefit. It's not just anecdotal anymore. It's actually being written down by people who go there and prod these sites with very sensitive electrical devices.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Freddy Silver presenting his new documentary Megalith, will be right back. My guess today is Freddie Silva, who has produced a new documentary called Megaliths, just as a look at these huge monolithic size stones, buildings and pathways throughout Europe, Portugal and scott Then. I've seen photographs of Karnak in France, and of course I've been to different parts of UK and wherever I go, where there's megalists, there doesn't seem to be like a sitting area. It's like you're supposed to be moving around them. Is that correct? Or would you say or have you actually found sitting areas where you're supposed to sit. It's funny because I'm thinking maybe if you sit you will get burned alive. It's hard to say, oh.
Speaker 2: There wasn't a pub so I didn't sit. No, it ends on the shape. It really depends on the shape. So the stone rose, which is what Karnak is famous for. And believe me, there are at least thirteen other rows of megalists, and they're not very well known. And I prefer those because nobody goes there, and you'll find sometimes now in the middle of a wood because the trees have grown around them, and then more protected. But those I believe were used as ceremonial things. They're going from some lays to somewhere else. And again it's still a work in progress, but that much I figured out. You're following a movement of energy and the parallel situation exists at Averbury. So people you should go to the stone circle at Averbury, but they forget that there were two avenues of stones leading to the site. Now half of one of them is still there. And I always tell people park in the little I think it's now more of a mud patch than lay by, so be careful where you park a car. It's going to be deep with mud and black water. But if you park at the end of the avenue and there's not much space for cars there, go over into the public area. And walk towards the stone circle, and you really do feel like you're in a river, a conveyor belt of ba's pushing you into the stone circle. And that was actually measured. They actually found that there's a current that actually gets drawn, a tallura current that gets drawn along the avenue of stones, and that's why it's curved. It's not straight because energy doesn't moving straight lines. It moves in curves. That's why it's called the serpent energy. So you follow that curve and you literally fall in the telluric current, and you're going into the stone circle, and then you go to these two enormous stones, which are the entrance stones, which gives a whole new meanings to the word entrance or entrance. You are being entranced by that energy. Now, if you do it the other way around, if you leave and go the other way back to your car, you'll find that it takes twice as long. And it's like you're pushing against the tiger. You feel like a salmon going uphill to spawn because you're pushing against this current of energy. It just don't think it, just feel it. Everybody that I've taken there does the same thing, and they can and they can sense that, so you keep moving. These are processional roots. But the place where you do want to stand is around the inside the actual chambers, the domons, the passage mounds. Those were meant for congregation, and it depends on the alignments of the company or the sun or the moon position or orion, because that comes up all the time in these sites. The association with the rhine is everywhere, but these places are gathering and depending on the alignment of the site. The alignment defines the purpose for which it was done. So some were done for initiation, for out of body journeying, some were done for healings, some were done for creativity and fertility, not just of body, but also of mind. If you're facing the west, that's usually a place where you get buried. That's how you know. That's a very all Celtic tradition about putting the alignment to the temple relative to a point of the compass. That basically a light to something in the landscape, and the west and the northwest is or the setting sun. You're going into the other world. That's where the soul goes once you're dead. So those are actual burial sites. And you should respect that. The other stuff behaves very very differently. And of course the standing stones, those are good. To stand next to them, try not to touch them if you can, because, like I said, if you're there at the wrong time, you're going to get one hell of a shock. And I remember this enormous stone not far from Monsign Michelle. And to give you an idea how big this thing is. It took sixteen people holding hands to cover the gurf of the stone. And that wasn't even the big one. That was just four play. Okay, people thought this is going to look grey on Facebook. Yeah, this is just four play. The big one is down the road. And I remember doing this experiment where we, you know, we just said, look, I want you to censor the energy of the stone. Don't touch it, just sensor it and see if you can try and figure out if the feel appears as a sound, what would the sound be. And everybody picked up their own sound, but there was a harmonious sound. Now in the meantime, one of the people in the group didn't feel comfortable. He'd been brought up as a Catholic. You know, nothing wrong with that, that's his choice. But he said I don't feel comfortable for me, it's like devil worship. I said, well, why you are mitre then, but never mind, you can sit here in this picnic bench about fifteen feet away from the stone. The French are very good about, you know, eating pat and having wine next to megalifts. They put a little park bench nearby, and he sat there, and I felt the need to put this one of my dowsing rods exactly where he was. I don't know why someone was telling me. And I measured the energy field around the stone and it was about eight feet just by itself. So we stood around the stone. We toned to the stone and you can feel this pulsating ridden coming back out of the stone, and people are getting high just standing there. And we stopped after about ten minutes and I heard this thud behind me. I thought, so that hurts, And I thought, let's see what's happened. Have we influenced the energy field of the standing stone. So I took my other dowsing rod and I measured where the original band of energy was around the megalith. It had moved fifteen feet either to exactly the location where I put my original dowsing rod. On the ground, and next to the rod was the guy that had been sitting on the bench, lying flat on the ground. He'd been knocked over, and I said, what the hell happened to you? And he said, there's a moment where you hit this harmonic frequency and this wave hit me and it not be right over the actual bench. So it's a real story by a guy who did not believe this, and guess what happens after that? Can you keep him away from the makelift?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: It was like, when do we get to the next site. When we get to the next site, I thought you didn't believe this because you're a Catholic. Oh now I believe can't make this stuff up. So yeah, it's an energy feel and you can interact with it. So you can stand and sit next to the big stones, but just sense, use your gut feeling. Sometimes you don't want to touch them, because, yeah, getting electric truck is not a good idea, as I know very well.
Speaker 1: That these stones are Neolithic four or five thousand years, but it seems much older to me. What is your sense of an age? If you can even go there.
Speaker 2: It's very hard to rationalize in terms of archaeology because for example, the Passage mounds, they tend to give you a Neolithic year around four thousand BC. And it's all based on pure science, which is we dug down to a layer of soil because remember all of these megalists they found the bedrock, and the rocks are standing on the bedrock. They're standing on their center of gravity, which is incredible because usually the point is at the bottom, not at the top. I mean it literally balanced like enormous needles.
Speaker 1: Really, so they're pointed top and out flat at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they're being choked with little rocks. But many cases in France specially, they've they've dug at the bottom. They found ah put the soil back because the point is actually at the bottom, resting on the center of gravity, which is on the lower section of It's pure genius. And where was I going with this?
Speaker 1: The Neolithic? How old are the Healithic?
Speaker 2: So when you go to passage mounds which have accumulated layers of dirt, the archaeolgists will dig down for the lowest layer and they'll find a pocktery shard, or they'll find a bead or something, and they can date the soil around that now here's my question, and that is, if you go to that length of trouble to build these incredible sites, you're not going to let the dirt accumulate. The dirt only shows the time when they stop working, when people stopped going there. So four thousand BC is when they stop working, because especially in France, it's very true. If you go down to the coast, there's dozens of sites which are now only available at low tide. And I got the film of one of the passage mounds, and I'm going to have time it correctly to be there when the tide was going out and it's now completely covered with water. So you asked the oceanographers when would be the last time water was anywhere near this that it was fully available for people to go in, and the answer is about six thousand BC. So now we've got a specific date now that lines up with the oldest sites in Portugal, the very very old ones in Portugal, and then there's a kind of a gap that takes place. The next time. You'll get about five thousand BC when they added more, and then they added some more in four and a half thousand BC, and then they added more in three thousand BC, and each time you get those dates, you have a correlation with either meteorite strikes, climate change, or sellar flares. So where anytime the climate changes, it's like we put tools down and we go on another sort of temple building bende around the world. It's there's a correlation between the two, either because of maintaining the structure of their environment, maintaining the culture so it survives in case things get destroyed, or using the energy of the land in order to prevent the kales from being worse than it is. And I think all of those ideas absolutely plausible, given that they all occupy these fractures zones along the face of the earth. These fractures aren't just helping the energy go to the stone. The stones may be mollifying the effects of earthquakes as well. That has been put forward as well many times. So there are at least three difference before three thousand BFT. There are at least three major temple building periods. But the older stuff I've found is around six thousand BC, and that correlates to the alignment of the site as well to the stars. So going back around saying with the Ryan that comes again and again and again the culture that brought this from and believe it or not, it originally started in Armenia and Siberia and Ukraine, and eventually in six thousand BC we have a migration which again moves because of climate change at the end of the Ice Age. It moves across Europe and you contract it through DNA and also through language and through customs, and they end up in central Portugal around Cormac in what is Armorica. Brittany is actually called Armonica, and that is an Armenian term that means the place where the sun descends into the ocean in Armenian. And the other place is of course in Scotland and Calaniche. All those sites in Orbandy, they're all firmly founded on an Armenian language tradition. So these things are all connected. Okay, So you have this movement of people from six thousand BC onwards and they bring their culture with them. Having said that, there is two places that I found in France which are very interesting, and it goes back again to archaeology finding these things but then letting it go because it doesn't fit the paradigm. And one of them was very important around Cormac just behind the little sort of B and B where I was staying, which by the way, was built from the stones that were taken down by the Catholic Church to build the town. And the land lady was saying, yeah, my grandmother said that this house was built with all the monuments in the garden. They said, you couldn't walk fifteen feet without bumping into a large megalith, and I thought, my god, what an image. And there was a big sort of tumulus behind it. It's an artificial hill. And they found all these graves in there, so we know people are definitely buried in there, and the intention for it was as a grave site. But there was one major chamber where they found a wooden box filled in with bones and the bones were inside earth, which is carbondated to eight thousand BC. And it's actually it's on the geological record. It's on the archaeological record. Nobody wants to talk about the fact that people were there beginning this culture in eight thousand BC. And there's lots of stories of sunken cities off the coast of Karnak and you can see them. You can see the megaliths going into the ocean. You can now see them on sonar. There are sona images of the stone rows going straight into the ocean, and then they reappear on an island three kilometers off.
Speaker 1: The carsh So they're actually and.
Speaker 2: Same story in Portugal, and the story there talks about in fact, ironically exactly in the location where I was born, by the way, which is very frightening. They talk about a race of very tall people. They're about eight and a half feet tall, which is commensurate with all the bones that we find in giants grazes around Europe. And they were described as being very light skinned. They were blonde with green eyes or redhead with blue eyes. And in Portugal they said that they came from a sunken land in the middle of the Atlantic called Atole. And these people call the people of the Serpents, which is the same story that you'll hear in Yucatan by the Maya. And they said, yeah, at the end of the Ice Age, the land sank in the middle of the Atlantic, and they went that way. One group went to Maya Lands and the other one went to Europe, and one of them obviously landed in Portugal. And I suspected the other one is actually around Karnak as well, because that ties in within a thousand years of the actual event. This another piece of information that I'm now looking into to find out just how far back can we actually date this stuff, So it may be Mesolithic. I think the foundation is Mesolithic, and then we get into the Neolithic about five and a half thousand to six thousand BC.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, What a great story. Why build appreciate yeah, exactly, Why build on a megaalithic scale? I mean, these men hers are so big the cover of your documentary, we were talking about this at the beginning of the program. You're standing next to it. You look like an ant next to the thing. It weighs. Where'd you say one hundred tons or something outrageous?
Speaker 2: This one is calculated. It's made of granite, and this one's calculated. That's about three hundred and eighty tons. I believe.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's it's insane.
Speaker 2: And it's six feet that goes into the ground. There's thirty nine feet above the ground, and then before it was hit by lightning, there's another six feet on top of that. And that's the largest standing stone, the biggest one which had now fallen over and it's split into five pieces. Is in Loch Marrigie and it's now a very touristy site but you can walk around it. It took me, I think forty seconds to go with my camera to film the tip to the end and there's bits missing which have now been used for the local dolmonds and the local passage mound. You see the engravings on the roof of the stone of the mound because the thing it suspected that the massive earthquake made it collapse and it's split in its areas where it was weakest, so they reuse the stones to build new monuments. It's incredible, but that is the biggest known standing stone on the planet. People will start arguing and say, oh, no, bailback, that's not a standing stone, that's a foundation stone. We don't count those. That's a different program altogether. But the one at Lochmrique is astonishing, beyond comprehension, and there was nineteen of them at one point by the way, and you can see the whole where they used to be at one point.
Speaker 1: Why build on this large scale? Is it because they need to have the internal crystalline body of the granite for as a battery, and this is why they're so huge and considered megalists. I mean, it's just insane, the sheer size of some of these dolmen and these Mayhir's men hers are just why why build on such a level?
Speaker 2: I know, I've been asking the same thing for years, and obviously there's an energetic thing going on here. You don't drag stones up to forty miles away when that stone will work. You know, I've been saying this for years. It's laughable, even in the Great Pyramid, where the core of the pyramid came from four hundred miles away. And I began to ask the same question. And I'm an a an amateur geologist. I'm not as good as say Robert schock is, but I know that my basics and funny enough, Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Department asked the same question back in the eighties. Why those stones? Why did they drag them from so far away? And why the scale? And there's several things that start popping up. There's a certain type of quartz that they'll share in common, and it's the same type of quartz that was used for early radio receivers. So someone in the electrical world. Wait a minute, there's quartz, and then there's quartz. We'll use this quartz to build the first radio. So some of it's much more phr electric than others. Then you've got the iron in the stone. You have feldspa, magnesium and magnetite, and all these things are great conductors and also insulators. So you've got to stop looking at the stones as stones and as electrical devices. When you put them together, they begin to create an electrical charge around them, which is what Pierre Mero proved in the end. So obviously they're working with energy. And the one thing that you're hear in mythology all around the world, even in Easter Island, even in New Zealand and South America, the gods that brought this information, and I'm not talking about invisible people. I'm talking about skin and bone people that were described as gods. They had complete control of the laws of nature, and they could bend those rules, and they could use that those laws for the benefit of civilization. And I suspect that it had something to do with manipulating energy to do what well. You can change the weather, you can modify earthquakes, you can produce electrical current and possibly electricity. Can we prove that noe? But we've got the evidence to show that it does. We can heal people, you can do all the states of consciousness. What else? Oh, yes, the mythology or the folklore of whenever farmers grew any crops around these standing stones, whether it was in Portsgal or in France. And they're and the farmers that are still very much aware of the landscape today, they'll say, if you plant near the stones, the crops grow much faster, more healthy, and much taller than the crops thirty feet away. It's like they go like this, you know, the stone is literally creating a fertilizing quality on the land. And I remember going to a charcuterie in France when I was looking at the harsh of Fee, which is the fairy stone with the biggest passage mound in Europe. It's incredible. I look like a fly in there by the way. It's one of my favorite places. So it's lost its earth cover and just the stones are incredible. But just above the the chakuterie is a wonderful mosaic which shows a couple of old peasants with a little scar and they've got these bundles of wheat and bread and there's a domon behind it. And I asked the old lady there, said was it just for decoration? He said no. Many people here still understand the relationship between the fertilizing quality of the megaliths and the abundance of agriculture, and I think that story in Portugal as well. So obviously there's four benefits now that we can definitely claim correct, and I'm sure there's a lot more as well.
Speaker 1: In this program, we're announcing a new documentary produced and directed by Freddy Silva called Megalist. This is a look at European massive stones known as megalists, dolmen or men hers and their cosmological alignment and other anomalies that make them unique. We're featuring a new documentary by Arthur Freddie Silva which looks at the megalists throughout Europe. There are special alignment and other phenomenon associated with their positioning and use. Is anybody, I mean, I have John Burke's book, but is anybody utilizing toleric energy in the same manner that our ancestors have done? Do we know anything about that?
Speaker 2: Well? The last people that I know consciously did it and left a good record of it were the Templars and the Cistercians, who essentially the same people. They worked together. Many Cistercians were actually founding members of the Knights Templar. And when they introduced the Gothic building method or the Gothic cathedral to Europe, which is essentially a Muslim or a Persian design. So whenever you're walking into a Gothic cathedral, and they got that beautiful archway that you walk through, that's actually an Arabic design. So a lot of Catholic people don't want to hear that because you know, you don't even bring it up unless you want to get a good rise out of them. But it's absolutely true. And they when the Templars were open the Near East, they borrowed a lot of information from the Muslims and they shared information and it was all to do again with heightened states of consciousness and healing. And I remember a paper that was about to be published by Russian scientists in the nineteen nineties, and they talked about how they were measuring the frequency of Gothic cathedrals just because they were hard up for money in the Soviet Union back then, and they heard the stories about healing in these Gothic cathedrals and people having these shamanic moments, and they figured there's some benefit here for people. If you put them in these buildings, something happens to them, whether it's shamanically or physically, something happens to them. So how do we measure this? So they went around measuring the building with all of their equipment. I remember them conducting experiments in France, although not of dumb cathedrals. And I don't know if it's ever published. I've lost track of that. It seems to have gone into this dark, shadowy cloud. But it was the paper. I remember reading the actual original paper, so that's why I can talk about it. And they said, well, we strapped people with these silly devices on their head which measures your brain wave patterns. And if you stand them in the middle of the aisle where you measure the telluric current coming through the crucifix shape and where the apps the trans step crosses, you've got the meeting of four currents. And you stand there like a big needle. Your brain waves go up four thousand percent above normal waking stage. That was mind blowing. So we finally being able to measure that these buildings were deliberately used to anchor these telluric currents for a desired effects. And each building is different by the way, each Gothic cathedral, you know, you get it right, why and you want to duplicate it, but they didn't. They're either wider, narrower, longer, shorter. Why because the currents have to match the exact proportions of the building. So the fact that it's built like a crucifix, which is their way of getting around asking the Pope for permission to do this around you, it's one of the biggest jokes in history, and the temple as are full of these jokes. They said, yeah, we want to build some buildings to the glory of God because they didn't tell them much God it was, and we're going to shape it like a crucifix because it's how Christ was died. And they went, thank you, And the Pope actually gave them money on top of this, which is even better as a joke. But what they were doing is that the building it literally X marks the spots and if I've done a natural survey or chartera cathedral and found that the actual cruciform shape, a masculine current follows the actual main building, and the transept followed the female current. And under there you've got this big bubble of energy which coincides with the the ground water, which creates another electrical current that goes around like a big spiral. So they knew what they were doing based on what the Muslims already learned from the Persians and the Egyptians of course masters of this information.
Speaker 1: That's a great story. It's funny that more people don't come up and go, hey, you need to go to Notre Dame to get a brain enhancement, especially if you are feeling like you have a little dementia or something.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh, I can tell you I got special permission. This is before the people who run Sharter Cathedral, and they're not nice people, by the way, they're really unpleasant people. Before they find out who I am and what I do for a living. I'm an alternative scientist, you know, so I'm not a true devotee. They hate the the labyrinth and Sharp Cathedral. They hate it, they really do. They are forced to open it up every Friday. And I said, well, I don't want to share the experience with forty thousand people queuing up. So we had special permission to go in the middle of the with a tiny group and sense the whole thing, because I thought, I want to do this quietly, And I tell you, just walking that thing, you get into an alter stated of consciousness by the time you get to the center, and you don't know where you are. If Tuesday is coming to so or your name is Mary or Bob, and it takes a lot of effort to come back out of there, you've definitely gone somewhere else. And I thought, but there's something about the location and the positioning of the labyrinth which is also important, not just the shape, because the shape itself gets you to go from left to right, and it's connecting your left and right hemispheres of your brain. It's making into you into a unified field by the time you get to the center. That's the purpose of the design. But if you actually sit back and look at the design of the cathedral from an architectural point of view, and you look at it for what it is dedication to Notre dame the female energy, which of course is defined by the pentagram, and you think ah pentagram and you can see how the geometry, invisible geometry holds together the perimeter of the building in a massive pentagram. But if you put a pentagram inside the major pentagram, the point it's exactly the dot of the eye the labyrinth, and if that thing had been built one foot that way or that way, it wouldn't work. So it's also giving you the place to stand where all the geometry also ties into the building as well. It's pure genius. So if you get if you don't get a chance to experience that, you can go to gwing Gamp which is another Gothic cathedral in Normandy, and they've got a labyrinth there and they more than happy to show it to you.
Speaker 1: Do you think the labyrinth is has a high charge at certain times of the day and then if a lot of people are walking the path of the labyrinth, is it being draw drained of its energy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it rains during the day. I think the sites are self protecting. There are low They react to human intention because again you're dealing at the very foundation with the electromagnetic current. We are electro magnetic being, so your intention, your prayers and your affirmations are recorded by the electrical fields, but also by the stone itself, which is full of quartz. And we now know from the experiments at Princeton that your intention has a packet of electrical current that can be sent to a device. And there's a famous experiment where twenty people in a room were able to change the drumbeat of a computer using the power of intention focusing on the machine. So we know that that happens. And the connection is silicon, which is quartz. And also but the fact that underneath Shartra you've got five other temples, and the original temple is a massive passage mound which sits the main portion sits under the altar, which is why it's called the altar. You are being altered. So the hot spot of of Charter is actually under the very altar, and there's actually proof that exists. Despite what they'll tell you. It's Sharta. There was a group of archaeologists and insurance people that went there in nineteen fifty six to check the foundations of the building because of a big earthquake. So there's a door in the basement where you can open the door, go around and you'll still see the original stones of the original passage amount which are over five thousand years old at the very very least, and it points to the same direction as stonehengeers as the Midsummer solstice, by the way, So all of that, the building that we see today is built on top of what is already an energetic hot spot with all of its intention, all of its prayer. So the people that go there to do the right thing on the Friday when you're allowed to go and play quietly, they are adding to that energy all the time. And there was also another experiment at Sharter Cathedral which showed that about fifteen feet in front of the altar where there are two pillars which stick out like a soft pump, and if you're an architecture, go now, why would you do that unless you're trying to draw attention to this specific location. They found that there are seven barriers of electromech the current that stop you going forward. It's almost like it's saying, you've got to stop here and take charge of your intentions. Okay, if you get a cross into the sacred space with bad intention that has an energy, you're going to pollute the sacred space. Where did I hear that? Before I heard it? In Sacara in Egypt, and it has exactly the same terminology, and it's written in the pyramid next door in Tety's wall. So if you know how to read the story on the wall correctly, it says that there are seven gates that provide a barrier between you and the sacred space, which is Sakara. So if you happen to walk Sirkara and that beautiful passageway, which I know you've done quite a few times with the word columns, and if you number the columns and number making note of all the reads that make up the columns, the code is right there. There's a numerical code there, but each alcove has a different positive and negative charge as you're walking along the passageway, which means there are seven positively large notes before you get into the temple, which is of course at courtyards with the big pyramid. That's where our information comes from. For the sharp of cathedral, and the champlars were not that far away, by the way, there were hanging around Cairo, and it's a short horse ride down to Soakara. You read what's on the walls and boom oh, we can reproduce this in France. They'll never figure that one out, and it took until the sixties for someone to actually go there with electrical devices and go oh sucker blur exactly when you get to the altar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're speaking with Freddie Silver. He has a new documentary called Megalists just came out. Let's tell let's let people know how we can get them to see it. You can go to Vimeo it's Megalists, or I will make it available on the Facebook page. Go to Earth Agents and you can go to the public page or the private page and you'll see it there. We will have a preview of the actual presentation. It's about was it five minutes, Freddy?
Speaker 2: It's about four and a half minutes. Yeah, I'll actually be generous.
Speaker 1: It's approved.
Speaker 2: It's the only place, I mean, my Vimeo channel. It will be the only place where you can actually see it in black and white. I just speak with Gaya a few literally a few hours ago. We're trying to get both versions. As we were saying earlier, the footage that came out in color was so beautiful that I thought I'm going to do a color version as well, in case people think there's something wrong with their television set, but because of their algorithm, they can't have both, so they've gone for the color version. So I'm sorry. If you're a Guya subscriber, the only place where you watched the black and white version would be on my channel. So but the link will be up on your Facebook page is Guya?
Speaker 1: Does Guya have it on their server? Is that why you mentioned?
Speaker 2: Is not yet? It takes a few months before we signed the contract and it goes up to suspected by September, the color version will be up there. Okay, And what's the black and white one? Which is I'm very proud of and people love it.
Speaker 1: By the way, I actually like the black and lie and there's a.
Speaker 2: Reason why it's black and white, and you get it, so I'm unfortunately that's just on Vimeo. But at least I get paid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's expensive. What is the full charge? It's for five bucks right to watch the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Rant it's about five dollars, which is pretty reasonable. And then you can also create your own library and you own the whole thing for like fourteen dollars or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to mention it's very well done. The script that you produced is well done. Also, you were the videographer for most of it, which I find amazing because you're not only narrating a thing, you're also taking the photographs. So that's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean it takes in all the I don't know talent that I was given when I was at art school for me to do documentaries. It's my favorite passion. It's easier than writing a book. But that doesn't mean that I've cut corners. It's still the real thing, But it doesn't mean I can use all the things that I've always loft to do. And even there are some cases where I had to use a cell phone to film some of the footage and I thought, well, because there's an electrical fence behind me and I can't go back any further to get this enormous stone, and even with a wide angle lens, it still wasn't coming in. I thought I got to go and use a oh it's four K video or my cell phone and it comes out absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you, did you have a special camera, but or you use your iPhone? Huh?
Speaker 2: I like, I have a likea with a wide angle and a telephoto, but it's so big, and because you're on private land, there's only so far you can go, Like there's a river, or there's a ravine behind me, or there's an electrical fence to keep the cows out, so I can't go back any further. So you know, my like, I'm getting two thirds of the stone. I'm thinking, well, that's not going to work. So incredibly, the phone that I have can go into ultra wide angle and I thought, well, I can just get the whole thing in, So thank God for this technology. But it looks just as good as my six thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's amazing how crisp the images are and you cover and capture what you need for the actual work.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful exactly. And I also was very lucky to get two people that I've ad might over the years to supply the main soundtrack. There's at least three people in there, but two of them, especially Steve Roach, who covers at least twenty minutes of the whole thing. He's been designing soundscape since the nineties. I mean, his stuff is otherworldly. And I humbly wrote to him and I said, can I please borrow you? I can't afford to pay you what you should be getting paid. So but you'll get royalties when people watch it. You get royalties. You get far more than I can afford it. He went, oh, I love the project please and I thought, thank you. And the other one was a progressive rock band from England called IQ, who I've adorsed since the day they came out, and I said, there's one track that you wrote five years ago that it's perfect for the introduction as a theme for the whole thing. It just encapsulates the whole thing. Oh please, can I have it? And it went absolutely, thank you. So yeah, it came together very beautifully with everybody involved.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Hey, as we close, is there a cosmological significance to these rows and rows of megalithic stone? Are they aligned to a known star system of some kind?
Speaker 2: The Rose Well, the main rowan Karnak. We've been speaking this for years, but because the road changes three times, it's almost like it was aligned to the equinox sunrise. And then because things move over thousands of years, you have to keep the lightning. That's why it's got three different alignments. That's come up with is either Beltaine, which has made the first or the equinox. The other ones have different alignments and again depending on the purpose for which they're built, but usually it's the spring equinox or the winter solsers and that happens all around the world. But the biggest connection was a Ryan, a Ryan's belt the first time it popped its head above the horizon in Portugal, in France and in Scotland, there is an overwhelming connection to Orion's belt. And that goes back to a project that I wrote years ago about that where the original gods that we were talking about that brought so much of civilization to humanity. They are in many parts of the world, regardless originally having come from Orion. And I've heard that story even in Japan. And so when you walk through the big red arts the Tory date, you are walking through an imitation of the belt stars and the section of the Lowes section of the Ryan constellation, which is they call the heart of the Sky, which it turns out corresponds to M forty two Nebula, which is the biggest star forming region of the galaxy. There's a clue right there. And in some cases I heard the humanity also originally emerged from Ryan as well. We're looking probably millions of years ago, I don't know, but I heard these stories again. But I was amazed that it kept coming up, even in the standing stone. So some people might think, well, that's not possible because you need two things to align, except if the stone is this has been shaped and there have been artificially shaped, you know, with mares they'll sit there, you know, with the maors banging away, they have been shaped in this sort of almond shape. So you've got an access to the stone. And I was at the biggest stone in keloas in the finished there and I got the bead on it, and it's literally it goes to the first rising of Orion's belt in seven thousand BC. Wow, that is all the linemen. So again it's paying homage to the people the gods that brought this information. But also wherever you go around the world and you have a correct communication between the ground and the Ryan, the rising of the Ryans around the equinox usually depending on your latitude. It coincides also with the planting of agricultural and the seeds in order to start the growth cycle. So there's a relationship between civilization the fertilizing quality of the monuments, and also the gods that introduce agriculture to human beings around it in half thousand BC. So all of these things are coming together beautifully fantastic.
Speaker 1: It's called Megalis. We've been with Freddy Silvera Freddy much success on this. I think he did a great job.
Speaker 3: And like a new room by the way, pardon me, I like your room, my study with my Chatausa.
Speaker 1: That's Mount Shasta back there by the way.
Speaker 2: Oh, you lucky bucker.
Speaker 1: Hey, Freddy too much. Great to have you on the program.
Speaker 2: What it was good to speak with you, Cliff.
Speaker 1: You can see Megalith in its entirety if you go to Freddisilva dot com or you go to Facebook and find Earth Ancients either the private group. If you're a member of the private group, welcome. If you're not, you can go to the public group and you'll see a link to the preview and if you enjoy the preview, I think it's six or seven dollars to watch the entire Vimeo presentation in the comfort of your home, and I thought it was very well done. It's funny because he did the majority in black and white, but he offers a color version as well. For some reason, and it's maybe just the granted that we're looking at the black and white's very it's eerie some way, but it's also it's beautiful in a way too, because these stones are mugged, they're magnificent. How they dragged them miles away is that, I mean a sixty to eighty ton block of granted. How they drag them from the quarry or from where they were sitting is a real mystery. Perhaps we'll never know. That's one for That's one for the mystics of the world. So thank you, Freddie. That was fun. And now that we're in the summertime, people are thinking about getting away on vacation. We have an outstanding fall tour to Guatemala. It's our Sacred Temples of Guatemala, December first of the twelfth. It is outstanding because we have permission and access to calls wonderful Pyramids, El Miodor and a number of other local sites that will ceremony. We'll learn how to sit and understand and connect with the pyramids, connect with the temples, as well as locate a number look of buildings and sites that are attributed by the locals to Atland the famous Atlantis Connection. For the full eight itenerary and all the details, go to earth Ancients dot com, Forward slash Tours. If you have any questions, I'd love to hear from you. Send me an email at earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com. I promise to get right back to you. Were about half full, love to have you come with us. We only take twenty people, so this is really in many ways exclusive. We have the best food, the best travel, of the best team, and this is going to be fantastic. The Sacred Pyramid Tour of Guatemala. For more information go to Earth Ancients dot com, Forward slash Tours. Come on and join us. All right, that's it for this program. I want to take my guest today, Freddy Silva and his new documentary Megalists. That was fun as always the team of Gil tor, Mark Foster and Faya are video specialist. You guys rock all right, Take care every well and we will talk to you next time.