Speaker 1: One onco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station, one O one one w j r R. We appreciate Petties Meats in Longwood for sponsoring this portion of the Lynch in Taco Show. Pettis been around for four decades at this point, four point thirty four there in Longwood, just west of I four easy drive. Worth it no matter where you live in the listening area here in central Florida.
Speaker 3: And you can tell when you walk correct me if I'm wrong on this patty. You can tell when you walk into Petties. By the way, pour yourself that cold draft beer. It's absolutely free when you walk in.
Speaker 1: It's over the left.
Speaker 3: But can't you tell just by the people behind the counters that it's like cool people running it.
Speaker 2: It's like a family atmosphere. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I like. The family. Yeah, super cool.
Speaker 2: Not to mention when you get a guy like me who lives within walking distance of Petties on by design, there's nothing quite like walking into a joint and talking meat with somebody who knows meat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to I need to head back in and talks and meet myself.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you, Petties. Get by there. I opened Monday through Saturday ten to six.
Speaker 3: Did I tell you when I was there get my Easter goodies for uh for Easter dinner. Then I was on the phone calling my wife the whole time, and then I start shopping for steaks. She goes, Bob, get get all the Easter stuff and focus on the steaks another day, come on home.
Speaker 1: She knew that I was.
Speaker 2: Just cracking it up, reeling you back in.
Speaker 1: I was in the meat mecca.
Speaker 2: Here's another one of these duh surveys, which I think is the number that's uh. I'm going to tell you here in a second, I think is incredibly low. Or people were just lying when they were asked about this. Okay, someone asks you to help them move.
Speaker 3: Nope, I'm sorry if you agree, tell me if I'm if I'm with this.
Speaker 2: If you happen to agree, A, it's reluctantly. B you're hating every moment and regretting that you reluctantly agreed to help.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, obviously I answered right out of the gate, it's not happening.
Speaker 1: I'm not being a dick.
Speaker 3: I did all my moving days when I was in college with friends and friends.
Speaker 1: Did it back and for you. But it's not.
Speaker 2: The question was asked and it came back. The bottom line finally was thirty eight percent of Americans hate it when someone just asked to help them move. Only thirty eight percent of us hate it when someone asked you to move. Come on, you are lying lying pants on fire. Yeah sure, yeah, what man, Let's make a weekend of it.
Speaker 3: Let's use my truck. I'll go ahead and take the top or off of it.
Speaker 2: I'll go to the liquors door and start getting some boxes for you.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I'm feeling good. I might even order the pizzas for everybody. Thirty eight percent, But your fibster's piss. I forget who I was talking to. And they were purchasing a home, like in the same neighborhood, walking distance, like pretty pretty close. They were talking about moving everything, walking it down. Well, I was no way at a certain time you call movers unless you're just moving, you know, a light move from an apartment or something like that.
Speaker 2: Hell, I'm on a first name basis with the mover. We use a name Henry. Yeah he uh, he'd be the first two a Christian. This is the smartest move anybody can make is hiring a mover. It's just it's there are just some things that are worth paying the money for a private dude or he runs his own business, runs his own business. Let's move my daughter several times, and when the day comes where we may decide to down size, I'll probably turn to him as well.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Thirty eight The US Navy lost a sixty million dollar fighter jet when it rolled off an aircraft carrier.
Speaker 1: Wait really quick, somebody said at a certain age, Petez M. Beard. Don't cover helping folks move.
Speaker 2: Nothing does.
Speaker 3: It's just to eat the five hundred bucks or whatever and say and save everyone the hernia. Uh huh agree? Okay, now what.
Speaker 2: The Navy lost a sixty million dollar fighter jet when it rolled off an aircraft carrier.
Speaker 1: You gotta be kidding.
Speaker 2: No, there is an explanation for what happened to the Fa eighteen Super Hornet fighter jet which rolled off the USS Harry S. Truman. After the trip, the ship reportedly came under fire from hoothy rebels in Yemen. We've been, you know, dealing with them for a while now and have been actively engaged. Yet are US bombing them still? Has not prevented them from trying to return fire and send rockets towards some of our ships. And that was the case where the the ship was reportedly making a sudden move to avoid incoming off the side, or forgot to put the block under the wheel or blocks those things chained down or something. Watch up there on the ocean.
Speaker 1: I watched top Gun and top Gun too.
Speaker 2: Somebody is going to be accountable for this. There's got to be. That's gotta be some some dude's job, you know. Once once the jet is uh, you know, back on deck on the flight deck to us secure it. Yeah, I would some of you veterans or current service membership help us out here. Are we are we dialed in on this? Is that that's a gig right for somebody on top of the aircraft. Yeah, you see it all the time.
Speaker 3: My dad was h on a carrier for at four all long, the Forrest Royal, and I've and USS Forrest Royal and I brought it up several times and the listeners are like, I was on that ship. Now it's you know, doced. I believe when this happens, they had a big basketball court in there. It was cool. We did a tour of it one time as kids. It was Hey, here's where your dad's been. And when this happens, do you just pull like a John Belushian, look around, there's nobody there. He just scamper off, and then you immediately look up for cameras. You know, woops, where's that where's that closest camera? You know, the one that you that you're keeping an eye on while you're while you're hitting a dooby.
Speaker 2: Maybe they won't notice. We got a bunch of these things out here. Let's just let's just space the rest of them a little bit. Make it look even this big glaring empty spot sixty mili.
Speaker 3: The plane was being towed in the cart pulling it also had to wow, hold on, we got a bunch of fighter pilot stuff. Well maybe not, but I will gladly pay for movers. Landscapers are anything I don't have to do that freeze up my time.
Speaker 2: Time time You can put a money value on time. I learned that way too light and late in life I taught I.
Speaker 3: Think I'm the one that taught you that with the landscape and I go, dude, just stop and think of the amount of time you're putting into that depends on the person moving. I have a truck and a trailer, so I get asked a lot. No, that's the first thing you do is don't tell people you have a truck. That's a truck owner's number one rule, is it not.
Speaker 2: Pat, Yeah, it's just yeah, m all right.
Speaker 1: Oh they were moving the plane at the time, Pat, it was being towed. Yeah. A couple of people saying, so that one's noticed.
Speaker 2: Right, but the but the ship did make a sudden yeah maneuver which cost it to roll exactly. Still what there goes sixty mil Pat.
Speaker 1: The brown shirts.
Speaker 2: You see the bubbles coming up because it sinks to the ocean bottom.
Speaker 1: And my cell phone was in there.
Speaker 3: The brown shirts are in charge of chaining the birds down.
Speaker 1: Pat. Okay, so that's uh, say we got who's.
Speaker 2: The guy that gets to wear the shirt with the X on it.
Speaker 1: And thank you for your service? That's the X man. There's a reason they're brown shirts. Okay.
Speaker 2: Do not claim to be ten percent any type of military other than supporters, And that's.
Speaker 3: One and the family members were in that's so thank you for your service if you were truly appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Real quick let's hope this doesn't become a trench. You've heard of pay it forward. Yeah, someone's trying to get pay it backward going and pulled this stunt at a Duncan store.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jimmy behind me has it.
Speaker 2: That's exactly it's on. I pull up to pay for my order and the first thing they hit me up with is that guy just said you got his coffee order?
Speaker 1: Who drove off?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Here's the answer.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's already too expensive at any fast food places.
Speaker 1: Right now. You think I'm covering Eddie's nugs.
Speaker 4: So the person working in the window believe that? And OK, did I forgot it? Remember the day, years and years ago, the old cheeseburger trick.
Speaker 3: I got home in my bag with one cheese. Yes, you tried that last weekend paint backwards. Uh, don't start doing it. No, no, not because you heard it on this dumb radio show.
Speaker 1: One w j R.
Speaker 4: R