Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: What that's how I I just saw the books. If you texted me those are all the best books.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got them all sitting here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, those are orange. I know I should have my all love books. So well, it's fine. I'm reading this book right now. You guys would like it. A speaking of ocult stuff, it's like all the occult stuff throughout every year. Ever, I don't.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm gonna have to look that up.
Speaker 3: No, it's literally it has stuff that I've never heard of, which is hard to come by.
Speaker 1: That looks serious. Dude, I'll send you a photo of it, please. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It talks about this. Have you heard of the guy Jacob.
Speaker 2: Bohem but Jacob bowl I covered he.
Speaker 3: Talks about it has a few only reality unfortune. Elfis Levi whatever.
Speaker 2: His name is, I think, Yeah, I think he's a nastic saint.
Speaker 4: Actually, but uh, all right, since we are, since we're all live, now, let me start off the show for one hole minute. Actually all right, so yeah, welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, we got a we got a returning guest who brought another guests with him, and we got some rejects here.
Speaker 2: So first we'll start off, Joey P. What is up man, Library of.
Speaker 1: The until I'm gonna reject today. Okay, I'm gonna call it reject today.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, you have to take off some clothing. We're gonna have to make sure headless is here. Yeah, all right, joking Joey, please let everybody know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Well, I am the host of Library of the Untold on YouTube, and I got a video coming out Friday that delves into the possibility that the soul is electricity.
Speaker 4: See I've been yo, totally down with that because I've been saying that for a long time. My man, I fucking wisome. I'm glad somebody else is saying that with a much bigger audience. Uh So that's awesome. Thank you very much for coming on, my man, and from making.
Speaker 2: The show work.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm really really excited. I appreciate it. Uh Matt, Matt, please, what is ups?
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 5: What is up? Long time? They'll see? Just kidding.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I'm Matt as always. You can find me on at Moore nineteen. That's going to be on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Twitch, maybe some other place I'm not remembering. And you can also always find me in my website which has a lot of cool stuff. That's going to be Cabala dot com k A A B A l a h dot com. They're also the Twitter spaces we do the Gray Lodge and you can always find the archives at the True Gray Lodge with the v true dot com also and they're all archives in YouTube. So that's those are pretty nice. We just launched the one. The first one from this year was super nice. There actually was was there or it's going to be premiered later. I don't know, but it's gonna be both today and Yeah, pretty happy to be here. Let's have a great talk.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you very much for coming so I appreciate it, especially since we just did a show a half hour ago. Appreciate you. Bud and Ethan, please, sir, let everybody know what's up with you.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 8: Honored to be here, Nick, thank you for putting these great shows together. Dana, just talking with you, I know this is gonna be awesome. Joey, I always know you're gonna drop some bombs and some science. So Ethan Indigo.
Speaker 9: Smith on all the usual suspects on social media and easy to find, and I appreciate anyone communicating headless and Ricardo and I have been doing this Sunday trialogues and other writing frequently and putting out articles.
Speaker 8: And again, just toner to be here with the rest of you guys. Thank you, Nick and everyone.
Speaker 4: Thank you for coming man, that's what makes a part of the show. And finally the guest herself. We've got Dana Kipple. She's the author of a New Force and she will be talking about plasma and that is something I am a very very interested in. And yeah, I do think this, you know, I do think this stuff does tie into the occult. I do think there is science in the occult and this stuff I think applause. So I'm very interested to see where this show goes. I'm sure it's going to be amazing, like it always is. And Dana, please let everybody know where they can find all your stuff or whatever you would like to promote.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, thank you. Okay, So yes, my book, which is right here I'm too lazy to get down A New Force, Plasma, Consciousness and the New Human Potential. It is on my website. I have a few exclusive sign copies that is Danakipple dot com. You can also get it on Amazon Prime. You can get a color version or black and white version. And then on my Instagram Danta dot the Alien, or my TikTok at Dana Kipple or my YouTube at Plasma Intelligence.
Speaker 10: There's a link in.
Speaker 3: My bio that goes to my Awesome Magic classes where I teach the science of higher Consciousness. I kind of fuse new physics and new sciences with human magic and philosophy and a bit of mental health and how we can basically apply this to live more deeper, magical, awesome lives with the mystery itself. So that's really just my book and magic classes. And I'm speaking at a few upcoming events. If you're in Los Angeles, I'll be at the La Conscious Life Expo February twenty first and second, and then I'm speaking at the Science of Consciousness Conference in April in Tucson, Arizona, and anything else I forgot. So that's all I'll go with.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me, no, no, thank you very much for coming on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I guess you know, since we are liminated time and I just want to get right to the chase, and I'd only do that with most people, especially authors.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 4: I guess that was like plasma. When was there like a moment where that idea popped at your head? You had a you know, yeah, if little voice had something about plasma and you just ran with that, Like how did that happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Literally, So I started meditating like maybe five years ago. Now I had never meditated ever, but I was always like in touch with like the paranormal and like I was obsessed with magic as a kid and all those things, and so I was meditating. It's like day three of transcendental meditation. And I still cannot explain this to this day. It's hard to put in words. All of a sudden, I just knew. I came out of the meditation just with this nosis that plasma was intelligent. It was the vehicle for consciousness. I was going to write a book called a New Force, and it was all this like huge ocean of wisdom was in my mind. It doesn't mean I knew how to apply it right away. It doesn't mean I could put it in human words. But it's just like I had this knowing in my heart, and you know.
Speaker 10: At first I did not follow it.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, I'm going to be a famous actress, Like this is so silly, Like I don't know what this is, but this isn't cool and no one's going to like me, and what what the hell is this? And then you know, it kept knocking at my door that I you know, it wouldn't go away. And finally five years later, you know, I wrote my book about it, and I'm obsessed with it now and I kind of, you know, committed to my one of my destinies, I guess. But yeah, I didn't know what plasma was. I have had no education, Like, yes, I did have you know, I had a propensity. I was very good at quantitative reasoning and math and science as a kid. I was gifted in those subjects. But then I worked in the mental health industry and I never could have thought a million years I would be doing this right now.
Speaker 10: As the point I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To make, you can tell that like the book found her. Yeah, this is this is seven hundred something pages, dude, and and I dove into it and what I found so pleasant about it and not so I'll plug your book too much on my end because I'm repeating what I said on our show. But this isn't a list of facts. This is practical application of the soul. Like, this isn't how to She lists the facts, but as you get deeper in the book, it's like a practical how to apply this, this kind of occult science to your everyday life. And she's proof of it. Dude, it's good.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. It is six hundred and sixty six pages. I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 2: I Oh, that's bad ass.
Speaker 1: I asked her on myself. I was like, why is your book six hundred and sixty six pages?
Speaker 3: She was like what, I ha, No, I thought it was six hundred and eighty four. So I don't know what happened there. But I will say to me, that is the number of balance, you know, three sixty nine, and it's like has to do with the heart chakra. It can also be flipped into other things as well. But yeah, it's a it's a vibe. It's the color green, and I have a lot in my book about you know, the spectral green color and plasma and what that has to do with things. Yeah, I'm not the illuminat me.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's how it passed the test of not getting banished, because like, there's a lot of these guys you write about this stuff. William Reich, I mean, yes, they destroyed him and his book's only one hundred and twenty pages, So I can tell you, why tell me what that?
Speaker 2: Let's do that.
Speaker 3: So I actually was terrified of being I'm not even joking. I was terrified of being killed. And I got threats while writing this book. Am I even joking, Like a lot of people trying to scare me. And I was so paranoid. I thought someone was going to break into my mom's house and like murder me. But I started realizing that that fear is an eggergre or a pendulum, and the more you have the fear, the more that thing shows up in your life, and it almost becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. And the moment I claim my power back and I was like, no, I'm not scared. I'm on my highest timeline where I'm not going to get killed and my book's going to do great and I'm at the perfect time for this to come out, and I'm all that was number one. That belief and waking up in that timeline and all of a sudden that fear left me. Number Two, I'm currently not trying to make a machine, and I'm not in competition with you know, the oil and gas companies or any kind of technology company, so I would guess more safer, you know, I'm but also I am teaching you how to use this without any of those things, and you can't capitalize off it. So in a way it is dangerous, but I think people underestimated me. The book is out and we're just at the perfect time for this information to come out, so I feel like I'm safe.
Speaker 10: Thank God.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if I can say something about this, so it's I totally agree with you. I think that's the perfect time for something this to come out, especially like this coming year will be probably the last where we still get some stuff from the past, like a on the past ages and so on. And again, the more this kind of stuff becomes out in the open, the less they.
Speaker 5: Can control it. They you know, and it's whatever.
Speaker 6: Now, if you have a lot of people doing something, then you cannot really pinpoint like one person and then in them, right, So I totally agree with you and the mindset thing obviously, and if like if you give it power like the fear, then it comes stronger.
Speaker 5: Right, it's how people get cursed or whatever.
Speaker 6: Then the power of the curse is more in the person believing the curse than Yeah, our so it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that basically that you know that black magic is there, right, and if we want to feed that wolf, we can and we can live life that way, and we can also live life with our own internal magic and walking through life with power. And that's what I'm choosing to do most days. Some days I forget.
Speaker 1: We mentioned.
Speaker 8: You mentioned that, uh, some of the plasma energy frequently presents itself with the green color. Yeah, could you break down a little of that or and maybe some of the other color are how are they?
Speaker 3: I mean, like the most the biggest colors that show up, And I think a plasma is actually one opal lessence, which is kind of more rainbow. That's like it at its most neutral, highest frequency. And then right below that, I would say it's like the violet flame, like a violet color or purple color. And then when it has to do with humans, it's a lot of the time and creation. A lot of the time it's green, which has to do with balance with heart energy. When you're creating from your heart, it's the most powerful. And then sometimes pink because it has a lot of links to the divine feminine, So there's like rose imagery and pink and red pinks and reds, and then teal. Weirdly enough, with Mary Magdalen, there's like some blue and teal vibes. But I wrote that's more like mythological stuff. But as far as the science goes, and I wrote this in my book, I'm trying to find it really quick. So there's if anyone has my book it wants to look this up in the future. It is on page fifty five. It's called green Waves and Cosmic Balance, and it talks about like spectral lines and this phenomenon called the green flash when so when the sun sets, there's this rare thing that can happen where it flashes green and it's where the sun's meaning the horizon, and I actually think it's very magical. It's the same thing is the zinc spark, this green fluorescence when a sperm fertilizes an egg, and I believe I believe it's basically when plasma and consciousness come together and create something. So anytime anything interacts which is you know, plasma and consciousness and I can go more into that X right now that makes no sense for most people. It's you know, green is the color wave of consciousness creating the universe.
Speaker 1: Basically the center of the color wheel too. It's directly censor any color wheel. And it's funny enough like these are the colors that will flash in front of you before you go into the DMT world. Oh really Yeah, it happens quick, but it's like a really colorful like rainbow pastel, almost bubbly like this, which I thought you did on purpose.
Speaker 10: No, I've never done any hallucinogens or d MT or anything.
Speaker 1: That's crazy to me after reading this. Well, like the color of green with it being like the heart shocker and all that. Like the ancient Egyptians talked about the middle realm, the Earth realm is green and in as above so below way, that's why we're green in the center, purple on top and then read at the bottom because we live, you know, between the neataro and the dude.
Speaker 3: So you have a great counterbalanceis to everything I say, I love it.
Speaker 1: I'll bring I'll bring the esoteric myth along with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, should I define the plasma I'm speaking of for people who are listening, Yes.
Speaker 4: I was actually going to ask if you wanted to go into well actually first, if you don't mind, I hate to kind of go backwards, but like, when it came to this book, what was it that you were like set out to do with this book kind of in a way with plasma?
Speaker 3: Literally nothing, So like that's the weirdest thing is I had zero intentions because of how the book came to me.
Speaker 10: It was it was like this thing I thought I knew I.
Speaker 3: Needed to do, but I didn't know why I was doing it, which is so hard to conceptualize, but I guess if I could, Like, it's almost like my higher self was like behind the wheel of my body, but I was like co creating with it and fighting against it at points. But I guess as I was writing the book, my only thought was I and I don't know if this is ego or my higher self, and maybe it's a mix of both. But I was like, I hope this sells. I hope millions of people read this one day. I hope this helped change the world. I guess my biggest intent I have two intentions. I never just have one is to remind people of their inner power and to remind people that they're never alone. I would say those are like my two biggest intentions.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Solid. It actually helped me a little bit with my own insecurities about putting out videos that I felt were unhinged mmm, because it's like, uh, you feel that fear that becomes an agreegor and you can just directly counter balance it with you know, just everyday mindfulness and meditative uh, you know, a mindset or whatever, and it almost feels like you're protected. And not to sound too wild, but that's what it feels like sometimes when you feel insecure about putting out some information that you're sure of in your heart, but how is it going to be received? And you put it out there. If you put it out there with those insecurities intact, that's how you're going to project yourself and people will respond to it in that way, in the same way that dogs can smell fear. It's in your body language, you know. But whenever you bring like authentic, like how you describe just the knowing with whatever you're presenting, you know, it creates almost like a protective bubble around you. Maybe that's like literally a plasma bubble because we have that.
Speaker 3: It's the shining, the shining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would call it. That makes sense. It's cool.
Speaker 3: There's a lot there behind that, but I'll leave that for people to figure out.
Speaker 2: All right, So now if you want what kind of plasma are we talking about?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: And also I think the book and what Joey's kind of speaking to it reminds people because like, I'm an ex drug addict, you know, I'm not like And the thing is, most like people who who do change the world are fucked up, but they forget along the way to remind people of that, and they pretend they're enlightened, and it's like, no one is not even depal to promt so sorry, but not even like, no one is fully enlightened. We are human. We cannot remove the humanity from humanity. And it's very important to remember that even now, I make so many mistakes, no matter how much I know, no matter how much wisdom someone has, we do not embody and embody at every second of the day. And when someone's pure and authentic, it has nothing to do with how perfect or good they are. It has to do with how authentic they're being and how pure their intentions are. It doesn't mean we don't make mistakes, and it does like anyone and any human can change their life or do the things that I'm speaking of.
Speaker 10: Is my point, Like you don't need to be.
Speaker 3: Fully healed or go to school or like you know, practice for a million years, like you can do it now if you give yourself permission and recognize your wholeness, no matter how much shit you've done in the past. That's really fucked up. So I just wanted to share that really quick because it's very important to me. Plasma What is it? So? In science, plasma is an ionized gas. It's the force state of matter. There's solid liquid gas than plasma. It is known as lightning, the Aurora borealities. There's also cold plasma when you look at neon signs. I posit in my theory that plasma is actually multidimensional. So there is plasma beyond what we can observe in science, and you can call it a living ether. It is multidimensional, It is sentient, and it is the vehicle for consciousness. Information and intelligence. Information is what I'll go into it just a little bit. Information is imprinted consciousness. It is more fourth dimensional. Think of it more as memory or as limiting beliefs. It is things that our consciousness has imprinted on plasma for years and years and years, creating the ecocic field.
Speaker 10: It can be changed.
Speaker 3: It might come to you as a cryptoid or an alien, or we can go into that another time. But it does not have free will itself. And then there is intelligence which does have free will. It is more like fifth dimensional consciousness. You know, you're higher self visiting you, and plasma is the vehicle for all these things. Plasma is also around us as our biofield, right, and it has to do with electromagnetism too. It's you know, what's it called photons or dark photons are coming out of this plasma, so it's electromagnetic. And then there's this plasma bubble around us. It's like our mirakeba and we travel in that. So when we die in the third dimension, it lifts us off to the fourth and fifth dimensions we are. It's the vehicle for consciousness. It shepherds us into other worlds. Plasma is like the intelligent clay that we mold with our consciousness. It's the glue of all timelines, dimensions, and realities. It also has links to the divine, feminine and Mary Magdalen. When you look at a plasma universe, it's not a spiral galaxy. It actually turns into a rose or a ballerina skirt. So anyway, I'll stop there. But that's what plasma is. It's a multi dimensional glue of everything.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that about the galaxies that were not spirals. That's fascinating. I'm going to have to look into that like a.
Speaker 10: Spiral rose like it becomes more like a rose.
Speaker 3: And then if you look in every magical system ever, you know rose is symbolism for a reason.
Speaker 1: And yeah, if I can add a little bit something that the plasma being multidimensional is by no means something that is just in occult concept. Because people think that they think solid liquid gas plasma. This leads to them think that plasma is just a really thin version of all of those things, like there's atoms that are dense solid items, less dense liquid, la, YadA, YadA. But it's totally not the case. The makeup of conduct of what how plasma is constructed isn't even atoms at all. So if you have like a gas and that's like really loose atoms. What plasma is is those atoms are annihilated. They're actually not even atoms. They're just loose electrons and protons that are not bound to each other. So they can travel through any solid substance the same way that photons can through entire planets or whatever. They don't live by any rules that we recognize in physics, so it gives it that multidimensional aspect, like literally built in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean it's the I would say, it's, you know, the finest state of matter, right that we like out of those four. So like obviously one would posit that there's stuff beyond that, right. So yeah, and also with a cult really quick, you know in some circles, you know, the saying the star is the man.
Speaker 10: You know, we are human stars.
Speaker 3: David Bowie used to say, just what did he say, I'm a star just at water and Twist or something. I don't remember what he said. But the star stars are plasma. You know, we are a plasma. So there's a lot there. Yeah, do you.
Speaker 2: Think that it's all just go ahead? No, I'm sorry, no, no, you can go.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say it's all just so fascinating. I don't know if you can see the screen sharing. I'm trying to. Yeah, just to this when you were talking about the colors, right, don't solve if you ever saw this version of the no Trift Life, and like you were saying the like I think it iritiscent or whatever, like all the colors can combine exactly a pleasant exactly and it just like how the Trift Life would explain.
Speaker 5: It is exactly that you have the kind of unformed energy.
Speaker 6: It comes down, it becomes this kind of light thing, which is the first thing we can see, and it goes traveling through all the different colors, right, and then as we're talking about like the green or whatever, and it's just again the idea of some vehicle which you also mentioned, the marcoba, which kind of moves. And then in a coult we would say the elements, so all the four elements would be contained, and then the fifth one is the one that kind of moved them around, like they can only exist exactly within this one, so it makes total sense.
Speaker 5: And then each place would call it different thing. You know, you can call it like key.
Speaker 6: Or prana or whatever the heck you want to call it, but it's energy exactly. The spirit guys would call it like ectoplasm. So they would they need exactly like we're saying that when they were doing the like challenges or whatever, the guys that they were challenging the eggregre the other dimensional beings, they need the plasma from the medium to go and do stuff, like we're saying, like they need some kind of fluid to go and do everything. And also just to finish the last point, I think in English it's called like will oh the wisp plasmas well exactly exactly, which is what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Like when you die, it's just like this kind of thing flows out of you and then it but it.
Speaker 6: Continues, like the information is there like that. It's like when you get a cell phone. You know, this is hard verd, this is the body. I can throw this around. But if I have all my data somewhere, I just plug into the data somewhere else and then they have like the same phone and a different body, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's just so fascinating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, do you this type of plasma? I mean, like would it also be attributed to the plasma that's in our blood.
Speaker 3: So yes and so in science, obviously they're completely different things, but they were actually named after each other for a reason. They have the same characteristics. So they have to do both have to do with communication, with information, exchange with protection. And that's the first chapter of my book you can get into, is like they literally have the same function. So plasma actually is more of a behavior than a state of matter. So our reality you can think of as a huge fishful or painting a plasma in all different gradients and there's you know, solid and you know, even in you know, materials science, there's plasmatic effects and solids. That's why they're shape shifting metals. Right, there's not a big difference between metals and plasma. But back to what you were asking me and blood plasma, kind of like how the star is the man. I believe that there's something we don't know about blood plasma yet, where that you know, when you know, if a car crashes, time slows down, or like let's say a car falls on someone's leg and you have superhuman strength all of a sudden and pick it up. I believe that somehow our plasma gives us those kind of magical powers of you know, superposition where the body almost communicates faster than light. I don't know how, I'm not. You know, if I did, i'd be a billionaire. But I think that our blood plasma has very magical properties. I think there's a reason when you donate plasma, ninety percent of it goes to get studied and only like ten percent is donated to people who need plasma. And I tried to put a video about that and it got taken down three times. Oh now, And it doesn't mean I'm not giving medical advice for people not to donate plasma. It's just like, maybe ask where your plasma's going, like it can save lives, right, So I'm not saying don't do it, but just you know, alchemical gold plasma's gold, guys, and you know plasma facials make you young for a reason.
Speaker 10: I should start doing them.
Speaker 3: But yeah, anyway, they're different in science, but I just for everyone to know who's listening. In Greek, plasma means to mold or the molded. Obviously that's what we do with it.
Speaker 11: So yeah, yeah, even I guess the sperm also is made out of similar, similar thing, right, like they're Yeah, so I think it's a lot.
Speaker 5: Of blood and then mixes with something else or something.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and blood is plasma, you know. And what's interesting is you made me think of membranes. Everything as a plasma membrane, from a plant to an animal. Our cell has a plasma membrane. Guess what else does the Earth It's called the ionosphere and magnetosphere. Humans it's called the biofield. And what is that membrane. It's where our consciousness actually lives. It's where the information exchange between inner and outer happens. It's that liminal Our consciousness is really a liminal space. And that's why I don't even like the word consciousness because it's like hard to define. That's why I say it's more plasma consciousness synergy. It's just a constant feedback of us creating meaning out of neutral events that are happening. And it's more about our conscious perspective that matters more than like like we're asking the wrong questions like who cares what consciousness is? It's like, how can we have a relationship with reality and learn more about that? Like that's what actually matters. Like we're being just like in magic, like they're showing us this and asking these questions when we should be looking over here, because that's keeping us disempowered.
Speaker 10: What is consciousness? Who the fuck cares?
Speaker 3: How's it going to change anything? It's like, what about have a relationship with reality and learn magic.
Speaker 1: I think we have a bad habit as people, especially in science, to give something a name and then call it a day. We do it with DNA, especially with plasma, but even electricity, and a lot of people don't realize when I tell that lightning is a mystery. We don't know how lightning works and for that to be a mystery, like yeah, but we go to school and they explain a lightning like it's something that's been solved, and that's an issue, you know, especially with plasma because how Matt was talking about the information on a cell phone can move from one phone to another. This and what Dana is saying about us having a bio a bio field, I forget, yeah, and the Earth also having the same thing. It makes out of body experiences scientifically sound because with science, even material with science coming out now saying that they don't think that consciousness is localized to the brain. So if it's got a vehicle of some sort, which it must well, then it can travel from this fleshy membrane to a plasmatic field and back and forth, because they have shown that the makeup of plasma is as complex as neurons in a brain, but without the fleshy tangible matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you look into the Krdleuski clouds and dusty complex plasma, it's self organizing plasma. Same with plasmoids. There's magnetic recombination and there's things that in the plasmas that look like filaments and DNA and it's like a there's a paper by Robert Temple called the Cordleuski Clouds Cosmic superbrains, and it's about how they are intelligent, not like you know, free will like human per se, but they have their own complexity and intelligence. And something with lightning too, and this I'll just put this a little bit in mental health. Lightning to come down to Earth needs grounding. We when we're doing magic and when we're working with plasma, the first thing we need to do is always ground If not, it's kind of like Icarus going to the light, his wings melt, we will go crazy. So when you're working with plasma and magic and just in everyday life and everything. Wake up and ground like, connect with your heart, connect with the earth. Like the grounding is so important for all this work.
Speaker 1: So can you tell us about the Cordleski clouds because I think that that might be a new concept here in the occult reject world. Oh fascinating.
Speaker 3: Okay, I might butcher this, So if I do, You're going to have to take over, and Robert Temple's going to be so mad at me. There are two large plasma clouds that were hypothesized to be real in like the fifties by this Korluski guy, and then they discovered them a few years ago, in like twenty eighteen, and they didn't. They were discovered these plasma clouds between lagrange points four and five between the Earth and the Moon. And the weird thing is that they weren't thinking about them being intelligent. And then Robert Temple, who was writing a book on plasma, was like, hey, have you ever studied you know, the plasma and intelligence in these clouds? And they were like no, And then they did, and you know, they found out that these you know, cosmic SuperBrain clouds had just as much complexity and intelligence like as a computer basically, and as they had like DNA filaments.
Speaker 10: Can you Joey help me out here, right?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 3: That's what they had.
Speaker 1: And then well they can store information the same way that a computer can. Yeah, the same way a quantum computer can. And that's, by the way, that's no wu wu. We use plasma to store information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, plasma crystal.
Speaker 1: So to imagine that there's two of them on either side of the Moon that are the size of the Earth are bigger. Is such a magnitude of information that, as Robert Temple said in his paper, you can store the entire record of biology from all since Earth's beginning and all the evolution of life on Earth. You can store it on one of those literally on the cloud. And there's a reason we call it the cloud, you know. But those things are there, and they're invisible. But I mean the most the most effective things in our universe are invisible, dark matter, dark energy, you know, all these things.
Speaker 10: I just have to do a plasma too, which I can.
Speaker 1: Right right, But what nick you'll love this, dude. So with all that said about the Kordilevski clouds, there's the Gnastic Gospels. They describe Metatron and Metatron is one of two what they called formless gigantic mega entities, and they described it on either side of the moon, locked into rotation with the moon, that follow us and watch us as we evolve. That's how the Gnostic Gospels described Metatron.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that, dude, so.
Speaker 1: They they I don't know what kind of downloads these guys were getting, the Illucinian mysteries or whatever, but they knew about those clouds before we had the technology to study them. And I think they understood them a lot better than we do.
Speaker 3: And I think they're all over the you know, you know, I was going to say the United States, all over the universe. And also Anana, how like there's colds of Isis and Anana. Anana says Sumerian goddess Anana backwards. Her name means cloud of God, a cloud of obscurity, or cloud of yahwe oh yeah, so and you know her symbolism is obviously the owl, the rose, the lion, and you know her her whole story is the descent, right, But there's you know, there's a lot there, and really quick at dark manner and dark energy. In my Fear, in my book, I explained the dark matter is really just an effect we're seeing of what I call dark plasma or four dimensional plasma, which is the ecostic realm that holds our thoughts and our memories and our emotions and science. Just like their minds would explode if they were to admit that or even try to study that.
Speaker 10: I don't think they know how. And then dark energy.
Speaker 3: Is more of that what I was calling fifth dimensional god energy or higher self energy. I believe that that's the energy expanding the universe from us literally creating with plasma and consciousness.
Speaker 10: So those are theories I have.
Speaker 1: There was a an article, a scientific article from my Scientific American and I saw it only about two weeks ago and it was new and it was like a new insight on dark matter indicates its plasmatic nature. And immediately I was like, well, now you guys are catching up to data.
Speaker 3: So yeah, right, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Give me credit, congratulations see in your PhDs for keeping up with this content creator.
Speaker 3: And I was gonna say, they also just releasing about like dark photons. I was like, I thought talked about this in my book and call them antiphotons and how they're like other dimensional I was like, what the fuck I literally I literally talk about but I think light really is in my book and rethinking light, and then they come out with that.
Speaker 10: I was like whatever I said at first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got a magnetic field and it affects things magnetically, and no one thought it had the math to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that has to do with the feminine, the dark feminine, right, magnetic just focused on the electro part and not the magnetism part. There's so feminine and in magic we all know all the you know, secret societies worship the feminine and the goddess.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, and it's funny, like exactly the science will always take I don't know, twenty one hundred something years to catch up even more sometimes like they'll just and they'll say, we just discovered it. It's like, sure, you guys, just like this isn't as well. But one thing you guys mentioned two things actually that made me think. First, the idea of the information not being local. So when you think about universe, it's also fractalized. It's like holoo graphic. So even you have that exactly. When you have that, then you can have each point like each if you understand reality as having like pixels. Each pixel has the whole information to create the whole thing again because it's again it's fractalized.
Speaker 5: And it goes on and on and on.
Speaker 6: And the thing about electricity, which again I completely agree a lot of people don't even really understand what it is. There's a video from I think it's very Tassome or something like one of these science guys in YouTube, and he proposes in an experiment, which is like having two chords basically that would go around the Earth, but they would be like super close to each other, and they would have like a light bulb. You would start it and then in theory, the energy would have to go through the thing like around the Earth and then make.
Speaker 5: The light bulb go up.
Speaker 6: And then they ask, okay, but how much time will that take? The reality is it's basically instant because what the the core does. It's not passing the energy because the energy is like a few it's not like a linear thing. So just like being close enough, the feld passes to the other. Basically, it's something like that. You can watch the video afterward in this one. But again, the thing is electricity then becomes this plasma thing because it's again it's a few like electricity and magnetism together.
Speaker 5: It's not like a whole yeah, like imagine like a zap thing. It's like it's not that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know, it's completely linked.
Speaker 3: And when you just said the pixels of reality, I draw this in my book too. I call them plasma spherrals, and I literally just say that, like reality is made of little plasma spherrals, like as pixels, and it actually has to do with like neutrinos and flavors and neutrinos.
Speaker 10: But I won't get into that today.
Speaker 2: The book.
Speaker 4: One of the reasons why this this plasma even like really interests me, it's man to take a little bit to explain.
Speaker 2: But you know, a while ago when I first started like.
Speaker 4: Having I guess magical experiences, Oh, I guess, you know, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: But there was a point where I kind of did it back to back quite.
Speaker 4: Often within like a week or so, and I thought there was something wrong with me, like physically, even my eyesight. I just didn't feel right. My eye my pitmont eyeball was pinned and the other one was open. So I was just like, something's wrong. And I went to the hospital and they had told me that well one day, tried to chalk it up to migraines and then telling me that I had some I forgot the actual name of the thing, but some issue with your blood where you where your hemoglobin is spiked up, and they were saying that the possible reasons for that as actually having low plasma water. So they were like, you should come in probably like in a couple of months and get it tested again, and then come back a month after that.
Speaker 2: And see how it is and if it's all right.
Speaker 4: It was a weird thing or just they said, sometimes this just happens to people, and you have to go and get blood like once a month. Because when I was one of when I was in the hospital, they had to give me a bag of blood and a bag of sailing.
Speaker 2: That's how like dry I guess. I was, so like, you know, after all that, I'm sitting in the hospital.
Speaker 4: I was there for a few days, and just even when I went home, I mean, my mind's going about.
Speaker 2: Like the whole situation, what I just experienced.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, I think like physiology is even tied into like magic and stuff, and I'm thinking, like I do believe that like you know, in a way I explained it too. You know, we're powered by electricity in the sense like the sunlight comes into our eyes and by the time it hits the optic nerve, it turns to electricity, and that's that's going through our body. And if plasma is electricity inside there, you know, if my opinion, I do think you have to kind of untether yourself to have a magical experience. I was wondering, is all like those side effects, especially with my blood issue, do to me maybe manipulating or using my plasma or maybe going somewhere and coming back and you're just an issue or something. I don't know, But I just thought, but the whole idea of just even knowing that a body runs on like electricity basically with their nerves and everything, and then plasma, and then it's in plasma as well, and it's in your blood, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like if that's all part of you, Like I don't know, Like that's why I think somewhere ties it.
Speaker 2: To a magical experience or something because of electricity.
Speaker 10: Honestly, I was gonna say, oh, do you want to go first?
Speaker 1: No, I was just going to say that's I think that's entirely us as the electrical nature, because if you remove the electricity, you just have a dead, wet sac.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 3: I have a note on the difference between electricity and plasma, and I want to find it because it actually I had to do some research on this because like, Okay, they're seeing very similar and I was like, I don't even know, and I need to find it. I'll find that. When you guys are talking about really quick, what I want to say about what you said two different things. Low plasma, if you look it up, is.
Speaker 10: The first not with you. But this is also a weird thing.
Speaker 3: With memory is one of the first signifiers of Alzheimer's. So with loss of memory comes lower plasma levels, which is really interesting. There's a lot like your plasmas your magic. So when yeah, when you have like lower plasma levels, like your body starts acting funky. Also, I think I do not think this is crazy. I think this is really happening to a lot of people. We are evolving right now, and our senses are evolving, and with that almost comes like growing pains. Like this past year, I've had weird floaters in my eye. I've had my whole body starting from my head down on my feet go through shocks and pains and being stiff, and I was not actually sick.
Speaker 10: I was breaking out in rashes.
Speaker 3: I literally think we're almost going through like our bodies are going through a dark n eye to the soul where they're like it feels like we're getting worse, but then it actually all is like coming out of us so we can be like butterflies. So I think a lot of people are now going through very scary health issues and like vertigo and iye issues and like like like my throat for like two weeks was like hoarse, but I wasn't sick, Like it was like it was just like you know what I mean, Like there's weird shit, and he is my point, but everyone no one panic. Like I'm not saying don't go to a doctor like I went to because I was scared, But like know that for a lot of us, we're evolved. We really are evolving. Weird shits having a lot of people, but it's not bad. I think we're going to be just fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I even think that I was like, go ahead, sorry.
Speaker 1: The butterfly references perfect because that's grueling, it's agonizing for the caterpillar. And what's nuts about that is that the butterfly retains the memory of the caterpillar after it becomes I mean, they still don't quite understand it, but it becomes a sack of liquid that has nothing to do with a caterpillar or a butterfly, and that memory is retained. And those kind of worms that you see that can be cut and one scientists cut one of them, they'll see worms under twenty six pieces and every single piece became a new worm, and every single worm had the same memory. I don't know how they tested that they have the same memory, but it made them realize, like, okay, where is the memory stored, because it's not the brain. And the salamanders do this too, you know. So that also explains why whenever we leave our body in any kind of outer body experience or anything like that, we still retain memory. And this gives hope to that the entire concept of life after death, that we can still retain our character on our way out, and possibly that might be the alchemical point of life and death in the first place.
Speaker 6: Again, I'd say that's a perfect example of the caterpillar becoming a bitterfight because you get two dimensional being because the caterpillar can only go you know, through the earth. It can only go like back and forth and so on into the sides. And now you have like a third dimensional because the butterfly can literally fly, so it reaches different points. So again, if we are humans living in a let's say, third dimentional body and we want to go to a fourth or fifth or whatever, we got to deconstruct some of the things. And uh, some occultists or occultism books will talk about how before our bodies were actually made out out of silica, so like more crystal like instead of meat like, bone like. And again you kind of imagine you being a crystal. What we have here, it's how this ship works. It's a bunch of crystals, the energy and so on. So imagine for our bodies is that then imagine how much more information that can you know, transmute into one. And it's always the sun kind of giving the plasma from it to us. Right, So if you see all the like human resonance and all the ship like the plasma rays the sun sense to us and so on, you can see from where this kind of these like downloads are coming from right, like like you're saying, I'm not sick, but I'm getting shipped. Yeah, yeah, fucking boomy itself, so very nice.
Speaker 1: Every 'mical document that I've ever seen, all these al chemical manuscripts, they're very mysterious in their symbolism, but they all have certain commonalities, including there's always the sun and the moon involved, you know, and people always purely symbolic, but there's a lot more to it than because you know, the sun is of course plasmatic, and everything we eat is the sun everything right, right, So it's like we are quite literally the Sun embodied into a format. So there's a connection there. And mercurial figures throughout history are represented by mercury, which is meant to represent something that heats something so much that it annihilates it. It obliterates that you become the negrato or the primal substance, and you have to descend like a nana and into that state of complete annihilation before you can be rebirthed from lead into gold.
Speaker 3: And that's also Hermes, which is the internal traveler between heaven and Earth, so that and he has to do with mercury and plasma. In my opinion, you know the shoes with the wings he wears, so I think there's a lot there. And yeah, with the butterfly thing, there's not a it's not a coincidence that in every religion, Angels, Zoroastrianism, questl Cotal, they all have wings. That's our higher selves. It's us with wings, it's our expanded selves, and we're literally becoming heaven on Earth. We're becoming these wing beans. But guess what wings are. Our wings are our toroidal field that looks like wings, and it's us using our energy and our plasma energy, our key energy. That is what our wings are and we're learning how to use that.
Speaker 1: If you take the bio the magnetic field of a human being, which is a torus shape, and you take a two D cross section of that, that's that that's a great point. That's what that looks like. And if you take that cross section where the energy is around the head, around the taurus, Yeah, that might be where people started drawing that because if they're seeing these beings or even experiencing it seeing other people, you know, they just discovered science has discovered the bioluminescence that is apparently new to science, and they're all saying they're all on the Science channel talking about oh, this isn't to be confused with the aura, but instead it's actual biophotons. It's like, shut up, same story, different name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really quick, I found my notes. I can't find the real good notes I had, but the difference I wrote down, So there is light that's electromagnetic radiation, and then there is an informational emission of plasma. So basically the difference I wrote between plasma and electricity is that electricity is more an informational imprint of the plasma.
Speaker 10: So it's kind of like mm hmm, what's a way to say this?
Speaker 3: Like plasma is almost carrying the electro magnetic if that makes sense. That doesn't really make sense. I feel like I'm not making sense.
Speaker 2: I I kind of get what you mean. Sure, that's what I was.
Speaker 3: Thinking anonymously together, one thing that's striking them.
Speaker 8: Maybe this is maybe this might help us decoded or figure it out further. Anyway, in simple terms, it makes me. It strikes me that you said it's an interdimensional energy and fractal too, But this interdimensional energy is really a distinguishing factor of it. And maybe it is the connection between the magic aspect of energy and the you know, the there seems to be this relationship with all these paranormal events where these there is this plasma activity too. I wonder if you might have seen anything about that inter dimensional nature seems to be like the really strikes me anyway. And I have an electrician friend and he admits electric they don't know what electricity is. They only know how to manipulate it and control it and do things with it. So it's it's a very grounded energy where it seems like the plasma is in its essence being interdimensional and yeah, something beyond grounded if you will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's yeah, that's a great explanation. And yeah, I think they go. I think it's just like a mother and a father, like you can't have a child without an egg and as ferm like there's you know, and we've forgotten the mother part, which is the plasma. Like we're so focused on electric which is good, but we all also have to remember, you know, the womb of creation, this plasma energy, and how they work together to create reality. It's not just one or the other. It's not either. And what's more, important than that is the divine child, which is what they create, which is you know, whether it's matter or us as human beings, divine and the you know, children of God, whatever you want to call it. It's these two energies that create the third thing, and that all you know that we create a third thing with these two energies and with the paranormal stuff. So yeah, once again goes back to the vehicle of consciousness. It's like the way that everything visits us from you know, cryptis to shadow people, to angels, they're all they all have, just like us, a plasma layer around them, and plasma responds to your subconscious, your belief systems, your cultural memory bank. So things are going to come to you based on your own resonance. So if I'm in a state of fear or trauma, I'm going to see a demon, that same energy will come to me as an angel if I'm in a state of love and better yet, if I'm in a state of neutrality, I'll actually see past it subconscious reflection of this plasma reflecting layer, and I'll see to the truth of what that is, whether it is information or intelligence, like another being of consciousness, which to me have looked like holographic lights, like more fifth dimensional, and they have like ideas and downloads for me. Or there's what I call like informational like more fourth dimensional informational being, which is not conscious, but it may be a traumatic memory that's visiting me in the form of a demon like every movie ever made. So it can be quite mythological. But it's very good to decipher those two. But it's more of the meaning you create out of it. But yes, plasma surrounds all that plasmoids, plasma surrounding the aliens that are coming to us. Plasma just seems to be like this womb of creation. We're meant to co create with it to create meaning. If that makes it made any sense.
Speaker 1: It's like a tool that we're completely ignoring, and that is kind of concerning. Oh, I didn't really realize that about So like paranormal phenomenon, that's very interesting when it comes to plasma because if it get too close to a high radiation of plasma, it causes hallucinations. And yeah, just like Placebo and all these other we give it a word and then we call it understood, but we don't know what hallucinations are. So if you read these stories about people, you know, seeing ghosts or whatever, or alien abduction. In the case of Travis Walton, Travis Walton described seeing a plasma ball. That's how he that's what he called it. He went up to touch it, and then he was abducted by aliens, you know, so people call him crazy for years. I mean, even though he almost died, came back five days later, you know, emaciated, you know, But what I think he saw was his subconscious Yes, the archetype that he would use to describe something completely formless was filled in by his own amygdala totally order to make sense of it.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I've had those experiences and it could be quite offensive to someone who's an experiencer, But I'm an experiencer, and it's like, I'm not discounting any experiences. I'm just saying it completely interfaces with your own psyche, Like what better way for an intelgens to hire intelligence to come to us and help us work out our trauma, right, even though it feels traumatizing within itself, Like there's so much we're ignoring within ourselves. And sometimes these like high experiences of high strangeness happen to evolve us.
Speaker 10: It's just like it is just real. Life is a perfect training ground for this.
Speaker 3: Think about everyone you meet, guys, most of the people grow and evolve you and we keep we meet the same partner over and over that reflects your subconscious, reflects your mom and dad issues. Like this is just the same in this earth world than it is in the spirit world. And once you know you beat that final boss, you you know, you'll level up and you'll have different things come to you and you might have you know, when we work on our trauma, all of a sudden we start to attract better partners.
Speaker 10: This is the same in the spirit world.
Speaker 3: So you know, I just teach a lot about how we can have beautiful co creative experiences with these same energies that seem to be demonic, that are actually not at all, but they.
Speaker 10: Are like that, it is not fake, it's real.
Speaker 3: It is more fourth dimensional informational energy with this like archetypal costume on. But it also isn't real. It's real and it's not real. And really quickly with electricity, I figured it out. I found my note, electricity is real, but the light only exists when a circuit is completed. So it's kind of like electricity is like music. It's like a co creative relationship. So I think I'm saying that electricity happens when a relationship happens. I don't really know where to take that, but it's a very philosophical interesting thing and has to do a plasma somehow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean in Cabada you could say that that is the light going through the past. So again it's never stopped somewhere. You can have like you don't stop at the sears, you go through them and so on it and you kind of base. You have the base that.
Speaker 5: You go from.
Speaker 6: And again not something you catch, you know, I can catch like me, I can just see it happen, like you said, like with music and something.
Speaker 5: And it's so fun, like just piking back to something.
Speaker 6: When you guys were talking about the sun and the moon again, a lot of Astera guys would.
Speaker 5: Say that all are our selves.
Speaker 6: The one that is, let's say, playing this character, it's gonna be stationed in the moon and the sun.
Speaker 5: That's like some kind of cord they can call it.
Speaker 6: Like silver cord, golden and that and that let's say the player is going to be there, so again you're connected through this kind of plasmatic thing which when you if you go in an actual travel you're going to see it and you can think of it as an ethernet cable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, connected like exactly. And then and then like yeah again, oh it just discovered it okay. And another thing was again when you when you start to think about how the when you were thinking about think about like angels and demos and whatever. Again you go you don't need to go out of your body because most people think going out of the body means you lose control of this one. And suddenly you are in a different place.
Speaker 6: No, I feel like close your eyes are now and starting to nag yourself in the place you are already out side.
Speaker 5: Out of your body. Right, you can keep the consciousness in this one as well, which just partialized, not compressionalized.
Speaker 6: And the thing is exactly what you see. It's going to be a projection of your own understanding of the thing. So if I see something scary and I think it's gonna harm me, it's gonna be I will call it a demon.
Speaker 5: Right, But then is it really.
Speaker 6: Like or is that just my projection onto the thing? And then again where that being came from. If I'm projecting that reality again, I'm in Portuguese would say plasm r so like plasming. I don't know if that's a word in English, Like they be actual plasmaing something. If you are the one plasming it, then who is creating that? Like again you're afraid of them that you are creating, Just go and like stop that creation, like don't create it, and then you're not gonna have You're not gonna be fearful of that, you know, That's what I'm trying to say. And the more you have control of that, the better and the most the more beautiful the experiences are going to be. So a lot of people are going to talk a lot about like enthologians and psychedetics and whatever, and you know, one of them is aauasca, which so many people that go through these that are only in those places they're gonna say, oh yeahn't like they go and they have the experience, but it's always something like kind of quasi traumatical and it's hard and whatever, But that's just.
Speaker 5: Because they don't know what buttons to touch. Literally, if you know it, it's gonna be the most not saying go do it. Actually, don't go and do it. If you're listening right now, don't do it. But I'm saying, if you know what you're doing, it's the most beautiful thing ever because again, you know, you have more access to that place where which you can have access right now. Sober.
Speaker 6: It's just that your character, like its volume, it's loud. So when you take them something like that, like the volume of the character goes down, and then it's like, okay, I can create other stuff now, I can play around these other dimensions or whatever. And it's and again just so so nice and beautiful. It's cool, cool that you're doing that with the book. I'm definitely gonna have a look.
Speaker 10: Oh thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, I wanted to brill on what you said too, so like yes, like they I don't know where you said us, but really quick the.
Speaker 8: Aingering question. But am I coming through good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Now you are? I think you're well, you're good now, Ethan, I think yeah. Sometimes there's a leg on him. Unfortunately, Oh okay, Ethan, I don't know. I don't know what happened to shit, Yes, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well no, I was just going to say that, So there's actually in this book I was reading.
Speaker 10: There are these beings.
Speaker 3: They call themselves elemental beings, like fifth dimensional beings, and they say, we draw freely upon the powers of cosmic creativity. As we enter the etheric world, we may take on various forms which are provided by the imaginations of human beings. And I read this after my book, Like I read this like the other day, and I was like, oh my god, I fucking said that. But this was made way before I wrote it.
Speaker 10: So anyway, we're all plugged in the same thing.
Speaker 3: But basically it's like this fourth dimensional space I speak of this forty plasma is like this this layer of memory and emotion and thought, this astral realm is etheric realm, like below the five D. This is the paint that all these beings dip and come to us. And like they have to come through this layer before appearing to us. And it's like their costume layers. So yeah, they'll and when we're you know, whether we see angels or demons, these things are all real because we made them all real. They're in our stories, they're in our you know, there are energies that resonate with something inside of us. So if you're having a bad experience or you want to call on something like whatever that's going to resonate with something inside of you. So if you don't want a certain experience, don't look at what's out there, look at what's within you. Not within you that you have to kill, because I know there's a quote about that, but look at what there is within you to integrate and that'll kind of dissolve that resonance. Then you won't have those same experiences. And the more you cultivate a heaven within, you'll have a heaven without wow.
Speaker 1: In the Tibetan Book of the Dead, the main theme is that when you encounter these mara, which is their word for us ar consert demons, it's as literally as simple as recognizing them as a reflection of us, and the moment that we can realize that they are projected from us, they either evaporate or they transform according to your level of knowing that that is the case.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool. I have to make a TikTok about that.
Speaker 1: But that's what makes it so Like what Matt is saying is like you got to no to press the right buttons, and it's very very true, but that can be very intimidating because we feel like we have to have this huge, extensive library of esoteric information in order to have a hand in anything. But just having that is the first step realizing that they're projected from our psyche. Is the power within you, Yeah, it's ninety percent of it.
Speaker 3: You don't need anyone to save you anymore. That's what I think is so amazing. And it's all of a sudden, like back in this to me days when they made, you know, the first kind of governmental establishment. They made these gods outside of them, these idols to worship because and these you know, places of religion that you would go, because they wanted you to go somewhere to worship, staying outside yourself, and that's that's how they controlled people. And you know, if we can teach humanity and remind me that you know, the power is within you. Yes, there are these things outside of you. There are things we can't control that happen in life. But it's once again, the meaning you create the powers that within you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think it gives people their power back and then capitalism consumers it won't really work anymore.
Speaker 1: That's the beauty of it is that we are all sovereign beings of our own stature and we can own that. And we've been hypnotized to think that we are on the tail end of some kind of hierarchy and or.
Speaker 3: We're in a simulation where everything, something's running us, And I'm sorry, I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 10: Like, we're not in a simulation.
Speaker 3: We're in a living, breathing, flo hour of life that is a mergent where there's determinism and free will and we get to choose where, Yes, things outside of us we can't control. That's deterministic. Things happen in life that you can't control.
Speaker 10: That our mystery.
Speaker 3: And then you control the meaning you make out of it, and you make choices. That is our free will. Our free will is our choice. I know Ethan had a question and near back on, Well.
Speaker 8: Yes, excuse me for stumbling through my internet internet connection. I was wondering about in relation to light, that that light has the quality of particles and waves. I wonder does plasma have a similar duality, if you will, or is it as I'm kind of gathering, it can be a cloud, it can be a particle, It can be a line, uh, you know, a power connection stream or a globe. Maybe maybe can you can you break that down between like the light particle and wave?
Speaker 3: I would love to, And then Joy, I would love your opinion on this too. So I would actually call it more of like a fractal and more holographic. So I think it could be a rainbow, serpent, it could be anything, right, So, yes, the particle right now is you know a way light is a particle in a wave. But there's very recent study about dark photons where they actually think like light is not even a wave anymore, it's just either a dark photon or a light photon. And I actually think they're wrong too. I don't think particles even exist. I think there are just points of interference. I think it's more like field fearing, even beyond fields. It's like a quintessence, right, the fifth essence. It's almost like this. It's like I see it as a neutral kind of you could call it a particle, but a neutral holographic spheral that can just kind of change and shape shift based on our consciousness and as always working on our consciousness. Right, So I see plasma as just like this fractal shape, shifting liquid almost like flubber, and it's kind of neutral. As I said, events outside of us are all neutral, and what creates meaning with it is consciousness, So consciousness colors it. That could be on a collective, which is why you know our world isn't going to change in two seconds, because we're all believing it together as a collective kind of dream, but a reality dream. And the more people that believe something, the more the world will change. And then individually, maybe you can make smaller changes but still create a ripple that can change the world, right, because you could influence the beliefs, which is why I think being a philosopher is so important. You can make a change to something small like in magic, or use a group of people to make larger changes.
Speaker 10: But yeah, that's what I have to say about that.
Speaker 1: Agree one hundred percent, and in almost a scientific way. I think Ethan's question is important because when we describe plasma as being the finest state of matter, it then comes that concept of it it must be very light and fluffy, but it's not. Think, it's just a completely different type of existence. So plasma can be very dense, it can be more dense than solid matter, because I mean, our sun is plasmatic, so the sun is as dense as you get, like a spoonful of the sun is going to be as heavy as a building is on Earth. So it takes on so many forms that it's it's quite literally the costume for which God seems to come through, you.
Speaker 10: Know, God's hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that's beautiful.
Speaker 8: It reminds me of the undefined in mathematics, the fourth operation. If you divide zero by zero, you get an undefined and in that respect, the fourth and the fourth energy of plasma. Right, it's it can be whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even more. And that is actually I need to do video on that too. You guys are going to be too many ideas. Something even interesting about above the number four in complexity theory is like you need five levels of something for really complexity to arise. Does anyone know what I'm talking about right now? Otherwise I'm gonna google it?
Speaker 1: But basically, yeah, I know, that's that's true.
Speaker 8: And to that point, we can count immediately four things, but we need to actually perform perform the physical counting of more than four.
Speaker 3: So that's where my plasma comes in. It's like the fifth essence or quintessence, or it's like this finer plasma, this ether beyond the four states of matter that exists in that way, and that's how I believe that, that's why I think we have life on Earth. I think that there needed to be that fifth complexity, that it's not just you know, fire, earth, air wind, or whatever the four elements are. There's also the ether which creates the complexity of a human, which is the Leonardo da Vinci five pointed.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Yeah, that's crazy, because if that's the case, and it certainly seems to be, that would explain the fall of Sophia, a gnosticism that there had to be that fifth level of complexity.
Speaker 1: In order for pure consciousness to experience itself or anything at all, there had to be something outside of it. And in order to experience something outside of pure consciousness, it would have to forget first that it did, that it created that extension of itself to be able to exist or to experience itself existing at all in the first place. And in that light, it almost seems as if the fall of Sophia, and almost adjacent to what the gnostics say, that physical matter, that the material world is not necessarily evil or anything of a bad connotation, but simply of pure consciousness forgetting that it is in order to just to be I'm gain to download yees.
Speaker 3: So that actually so in there's a legend of Tiamat where consciousness or man cut up a dragon in a bunch of peaches and split it between him and Earth because they were scared of it. So the fact that the material world in desire was dark and evil only happened with religion because I think that they were scared of the feminine and the power and the magic.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and the first.
Speaker 3: Legend of that is Tiama, and then it goes into everything from like Colli the god is, to this evil siren, to desire and Buddhism being bad, and it's like none of these things are actually bad. We're supposed to love our human experience. We don't need to be enlightened. We'll be enlightened when we die, Like who cares. It's about it. And something with the fall that I think is very interesting, and same with magic. If you say words backwards, the fall is just laugh right, It's like the cosmic joke. It's like huh, like yeah, the cosmic got it? Yeah, you just have to you just have to laugh and when you yeah, just realizing that like yeah, nothing that we thought is evil is evil, Like evil's human created, it's you know, neutral.
Speaker 14: And yeah, the way Ramdas used to describe when people would come up to him and be like, you know, Earth is a school and blah blah blah, he'd be like, yeah, that's great, you should try taking the curriculum then, because people are so quick to have this kind of Luciferian mindset to where they're like this, this earth.
Speaker 1: Realm is a ghetto and I live in the higher realms and like, we'll get your feetback on the ground because we need you in here, you know me no I said like that. Rhamdas would tell people who are living up here in the spiritual realms, you know, he'd be like, we'll get back down here. You know, we need your we need boots on the ground. Like if you're if Earth is a school, then try taking the curriculum.
Speaker 15: Yeah the way he described right, Yeah, and if you think about it like that, evil doesn't necessarily mean this like this half and half dualistic.
Speaker 1: This is good, this is bad. It's a man made concept. But at the same time, if everything came from this primordial source that wants to split off from itself, have amnesia and then experience self, then then evil is just how far removed you are from that from that source. And then like Matt's uh that funnel that he showed, uh, which I forgot the name of it, but it would be right, okay, So the further down that consciousness descends through those spheres down into it would probably be I mean, the bottom of that tree of that sephar is probably associated with evil, but not necessarily define.
Speaker 6: That all the all the spheres have their shuttle, so have their their where the like then be contained and that becomes the the that the destructive thing. But once again you need both, right, Like you need something that creates, something that destroys, something that maintains. That's the basic. Otherwise, if you just have something that creates, you cannot there's gonna be too much. There's gonna be too many things. You can destroy some thinking and create something new, you're going to have just the same of everything and so much of it. So you need again the three. And if we're go into like what exactly a lot of people call evil is just going to be things that are against them, like a lot of deasons are just exactly, they're just the gods of the guys that I'm against. So they're demons for me, but for them they're they're the gods and so on. So or like that, the church would be against some rich guys that.
Speaker 5: They don't want to pay the tribus and whatever. Yet now they're demons or someone.
Speaker 3: Used to date who you think is a demon, but they're actually really not, but you see them as a demon to you, they are a deman you secretly know like maybe they're probably not.
Speaker 1: But most relatable ever.
Speaker 3: But my one is with evil, with evil's fear, evil's human created. It is fear, and what helps that bringing curiosity to it. Doesn't mean we need to steepen evil or worship evil. I would never say that, but it's like, bring curiosity to the things that scare you. It doesn't mean you have to wallow in them. It just means geturious about what it triggers in you.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and that kind of makes death a beautiful thing. If you think about that, you know, uh, life cannot exist without it. I mean that's of course, But at the same time, if nothing died, there'd.
Speaker 12: Be no room for things to grow, evolve, change, and and emerge because it'd be a real crowded universe if there was no entropy involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that cycle of things makes things special, It makes things worth experiencing. Because if you have the same cheeseburger every day, it doesn't matter how good it is. Yeah, it gets it gets old, and.
Speaker 3: We don't need And the thing is, yeah, we'll die to this personality experience. But then well we'll bring our individuality. I think I think our individuality goes on forever, even if it's not like in this data ego like I still I think even I think it's still contrasted even at this fifth dimensional level. I don't think we usurp what's the word, like, go all back into the all. I think there's a slight bit of us still in there and we're experiencing different levels. So yeah, I don't think we actually do. Yeah, ever die die in that way. It's just my opinion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And even if you think about in terms of how you would define that, we die every day. Every day you go to sleep, you die, and another you wakes up every second. If you didn't die, you would be a baby until now. Yeah, like thirty years old. Baby, you know you have to die as a baby and so on and become a kid and become a teenager and become an adult and otherwise you're gonna be the same shit over and over.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sorry, I was gonna say I interrupted you. I apologize. It's like the sun setting, but really, if it sets, it's still always there.
Speaker 10: We just don't see it perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the beauty, the beauty of a sunset comes from it going away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's always with you, which is important because everyone you lose, it's that sun. You know, it's the moon. It's always there, and sometimes it'll show up in the day randomly and you're like, what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 1: Right, that's a that's a fucking really nice way to look at at sunsets and death in general. That it just makes it that much more beautiful. It's it makes it that much more special.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't want to die, like I love my life. Like I think I think your fear of death is actually your love of life, which is really cool. Sometimes I think I'm all depressed and then I'm like wait, but like, if I'm scared, so scared to die. It means I really must love life, So let me connect with.
Speaker 1: That more well. And not to bring up the Book of the Dead again, but it rings true here that and if we want to leave the wheel of some sorrow or what the Gnostics would call, uh, you know, the earth realm, Yeah, what you know Egyptians called the green you know, Uh, we can, but we have to be without attachments to it. And that's the hardest part is whenever supposedly the Buddhists call them hungry ghosts, if you die and your electromagnetic plasmatic self, your real self is still attached to someone or something in this realm, it's not gonna it's not going to shoot up through the firmament, so to speak, like it should. You're not going to transcend that that that orbit of Saturn, you know, the arch rule. If you have attachments here, you gotta we have to learn to be able to let those things go. And that's kind of the concept of enjoying a flower without picking it out of the ground, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Will I'll add to that a little bit. I think that, like I've heard from a lot of near death experiences too, and it's really relates I think that, and this relates to magic what you you leave here with attachments, because I actually don't think attachments are bad. I think they're okay. But I think it's true when you leave here, you bring everything with you. So the work you do on yourself here you do bring with you, and what you believe in you bring with you, and then you bring that into the other realms. So if you believe that everything sucks and very negative here, you also that will reflect in the plasma of the fourth dimension, maybe in different ways. But that's why it's so important to work on ourselves here. Because what we believe will see Jesus when we die, if we believe in Buddhism, will see Buddha when we die.
Speaker 10: This has happened to people, you know.
Speaker 3: I believe in whatever I believe, it'll reflect off the plasma hologram when I die, and we'll live in that belief system and then we might learn to transcend it in some other dimensions.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 10: But I think in that way, we bring our attachments with us.
Speaker 3: So it's you know, the more clear you can get here, the more you'll be able to consciously die in that way. And maybe like if I believe I create reality, then I'm gonna have a great time when I die, right, I believe I'm you know, down to certain things. I'm going to suffer a little bit more.
Speaker 16: That great brings with great clear think about it like this, Oh sorry, well, ancient Egyptian tombs, like the actual tomb, and of course we know that the Pyramids weren't them, but they do have access to Egyptian tombs.
Speaker 17: These pharaohs were buried with all of their favorite cats, their favorite pets, their favorite Yes, yeah, they went into the afterlife with them, which is of course to science that's debatable.
Speaker 1: But you know what, those guys built the therapem, so they were onto something.
Speaker 6: You know what's funny is that here in this body we are kind of nerves.
Speaker 5: So it's like nerve.
Speaker 6: You imagine something, you you'll put the emotion, you put the ing and whatever the thought it. Like if I imagine like a gold box, it's not gonna just for most people. Some some yogis can do that, but that's another story. So we're kind of nerves to here. But when you're out of this in your imagination, you can create things like this. I can create a two thousand quadrillion like gold boxes. So I imagine exactly, imagine when you get out of this, how it's going to be sure controlled your merkavot. You're gonna like it's gonna ride all places, every place, and then like you said, it's gonna connect to whatever you feel like you're going to go. Like there are some people who are still in their tombs waiting for whatever you're rating, like for Jesus to return to whatever. And they're there and maybe parts of them are trying to wake up, wake them up, like, bro, come on, there's more stuff to do. Get the fuck yes away from there, and they're like no, they don't even listen, like they're just you know, unconscious.
Speaker 5: You can you can actually see that if.
Speaker 6: You go out of the body and go to some tombs and whatever, you can see that happen, which is again people with the consciousness so like ingrained in that idea that it doesn't change even when they supposed to die, or people still living the same life they were living before they died, because they think that they don't they didn't even realize but they died, so they're just going about their day thinking about it and so on and they didn't realize, okay, that they're going through walls and.
Speaker 1: Shit, that's about the scariest thing I can think of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it'll be fine.
Speaker 10: I think we're all good.
Speaker 3: Also with what you just said that going back to saying how we are evolving in the plasma, this is the whole reason. I think book was kind of like given to me from the ethers, I guess or I co created it. We are, just like we can in these other levels, learning how to materialize right away, and some Tibetan Buddhist can and stuff. That is what I think humanity is being called to do. And these plasmoids are trying to show us, these UFOs. I think the sole reason they're coming to us is like, look what we can do with plasma using our consciousness. You can do it too. You don't need a machine, you don't need something outside of you. And I think we're evolving to learn how to materialize things quicker in our lives, and I think it's happening to some people already, And this is why we must learn how to evolve and expand our consciousness, because if we have these negative points of view, they will materialize a lot quicker too, And that is just you have to take accountability for your own mind because things are speeding up and we you know, with our power, you know, it can be our own heaven or our hell, and we have to really take accountability for the fact that we're co creating that with our higher self. And if we are in a negative mindsetate, we're going to create our own health. And it doesn't mean we can't have negative emotions. It's very important to have negative emotions and feel sad and grief, and we need to have the rainbow of emotions. But having a higher perspective when you're having those emotions and feeling them fully, that doesn't dictate your life. You can feel the myriad of emotions and still know I'm still abundant, I'm still going to create an amazing life, and I'm having a human experience in this moment and feeling emotions.
Speaker 10: But those things are very important.
Speaker 18: Yeah, And an important point to add to that is sometimes, and I'm guilty of this, when we feel those really uncomfortable feelings, we like to cover it up, whether it be you know, alcohol, drugs, right, simulation, right, scrolling on our phone and plasma. Yeah, those that will resurface later when you're at your job interview. You know, so when you feel it, go ahead and feel it right here, right.
Speaker 1: Now, so that it doesn't kick you in your butt later.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very well, so very well said.
Speaker 2: So it sounds like someone's music's playing.
Speaker 1: Oh I'll back yeaheah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like a singing bowl in the background.
Speaker 3: Again I hear that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first, it kind of fits.
Speaker 1: I've always got those little thicker frequencies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it sounded that I had.
Speaker 1: It was like it's five to eight, So good news. It's good for everyone, I think, but I forgot about it.
Speaker 4: Everybody's else is going to be believing later, all right, I think I probably got to start wrapping it up right for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm I'm having fun. I mean I wanted to get lunch at by one pm, and is twelve thirty my time, So I'm okay for twenty minutes. But whatever you guys want.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, is already Matt or I think Ethan was frozen again.
Speaker 2: Matt was everything that you.
Speaker 1: I got a little thing if I can poke in really yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we were.
Speaker 1: Talking about things don't manifest immediately here in the earth realm, but you know it does upstairs. And I like to compare this to the dream state. You know, whenever you're dreaming, everything in your dream world is made of the same substance, just pure dream substance, whatever that is, you know, I mean, we don't know, but that reminds me of like the Brama and the Hindu idea that we all live within the the dream of the Brama. So you know, when he opens his eyes, the world ceases to exist because we are characters in his dream. We are like literally the plasmatic nature of the electricity within the so called brain of the Brama. But there's there's scholars and alchemists and and these occultures from all over history that didn't necessarily have words in tune with Hindu ideas, is that talk about these same things. So I got this light quessify. Yeah, Andrew Collins, who was an absolute prick in real life, but he does.
Speaker 2: Good work, and yeah he told us that story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, so I met him once, but it was a very short interaction.
Speaker 10: I don't like him.
Speaker 3: He can be childish too, but he has a very serious nature or something like very Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Maybe I shouldn't go into it again, but I sent them whole cluest story.
Speaker 3: The book's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, long story short. I sent some fan mail and he told me that he was not impressed with I have seven of his books, and I was like, I got damn near all your books. He was like, he's like, load's missing, no caps, no punctuation. I was about to invite him on the show, and then I was like, nah, because I sent him fan mail first. That's how I do it.
Speaker 3: Mees yeah.
Speaker 1: And then a week later he's like, hey man, and then he clicked on me and realized something I didn't.
Speaker 3: But I had a similar situation, by the way, with Bruce Lipton, and this is like he is the nicest man ever, but he's really like what, Like I try to tell my theory and he's like, wrong, this is how it is. And I would I try and my mind be compassionate because I'm so strong in my theories and I'm sure I've told people they're wrong, but now I see how a bunch of a negative experience it is, and like, who am I to tell anyone they're wrong? So it was a great humbling learning experience for me of like, no, everyone's right because everyone's truth is their truth, and if anyone asked me their opinion, I'm just not going to fucking answer them because that's their magic and I'm not going to put it out.
Speaker 7: But anyway, maybe, well, truth is subjective and we all need to come to terms with You just made a short recently talking about science is talking about how physics isn't localized.
Speaker 1: It's not local so truth and like the literal fabric, the nature of reality itself might be updating consciously. I mean, I'm kind of butchering your short a little bit, but that's how it is. If that's that, if that's what's going on there, that makes truth purely subjective.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why you're doing Yeah, I didn't butcher anything that was very yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the Bruce Lipton sounds like he's got the Dunning Krueger or something like that. Because I'll tell you this, and I'll stand by this, I've never met anyone dumber than a person who knows what the fuck is going on. Like someone who will tell you that they know the facts and they know how everything is are usually so skewered that you know, but in closed minded. But all right, So like this guy Fazzio Cardnando Cardnano, fourteen forty four, he's like this hermeticist mathematician, he's like a renaissance man. Talked about he had a vision of these beings, these light beings who came to him, just like Zarathustra had his.
Speaker 3: History communion with the Elo him like.
Speaker 1: The same damn story. But he talks about this is a quote. The tallest of them denied that God had made the world from eternity. On the contrary, the other added that God created it from moment to moment like a dream. I added, like, and so that he should desist, for an instant world would perish. This is the story of the Brahma from a damn hermeticist from fourteen forty four. You know all these things are connected.
Speaker 5: Yes, most definitely. And think about it this way.
Speaker 6: Just like a video whatever you're if people are watching out on YouTube, right, the video is just a sequence of images. Every frame that could be a second, there's a new image.
Speaker 5: It's me doing this, this and this, and we are speaking and so on. Except that's how it's out free then, but.
Speaker 6: Then the reality we experienced, it's exactly the same moment by moment you are projecting the next frame.
Speaker 5: The thing is, we become autumatons. We do the.
Speaker 6: Same thing over and over the same days, do the same things, and so I'm so it becomes kind of a REPETI and we don't even realize the amount of detail that is around us. And how you maybe don't even see something because again it's there, but you're not projecting it into your vision. And the moment you start changing that projection, not only first through the imagination, but then through the feelings, emotion and thoughts, it's when your reality starts to change. That's literally the quantum jump. You want to do the reality surfing, whatever you want to call it, like, you have to project something else. And even if we want to speak about like broadly, you know, for a lot of people because for example, if you ask many people will say, oh, the sky is blue. But if you make at least like thirty three percent ish people believe that the sky is actually purple, it's going to become purple. That's it really class means the thing, and that's how it goes. If we think some animal is like extinct, it will become extinct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then some amount of extinction when we stop telling that story, which is literally happening.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So so again you get you've got to create your stories. If you stay the whole day just watching TV and listen to the radio and then on Twitter reading like war.
Speaker 5: Stories, guess what those are become real.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you just nowadays you just need like an AI image to make people believe, and they're gonna put their cloths and energy and emotion. They're going to talk about it and so on, and their life is shit and they don't realize because they're not creating their own stories.
Speaker 5: They're just following someone else.
Speaker 6: That's why I love you know, that's why I love terror, because you just get all those symbols and they're pretty like the system it was built for that, and you get that system, the terror, and you use it to create the stories to realize, oh, that story is not cool. Let me like morse again, do something else? Exactly, Hey, exactly, Like.
Speaker 1: Because we quit talking about it in the late nineties, exactly, wow, all what.
Speaker 3: We focus on. That's why when people tell me like, aren't you so scared of this stay of the world or what's going to happen? I'm like now I'm like, I'm gonna dream and an optimistic futurist because that's the.
Speaker 10: Only way we're going to have a good state of the world. So all of you shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: There's always a new end of the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's always there's always bad things happening and it's horrible. And it doesn't mean I'm discounting that. It just means that, like, why if we're going to tell a story and perpetuate that, can we There's just as much good things going on, so can we not please put more focus into those things? And then also like yes, and then if there's bad things, then go do something about it or shut up, like I'm not going to talk about something if I'm not going to go do something about it, you know. And it's still you could pray for people and hope they're okay and stuff, and you know, the world is not fair and that's annoying.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: What I'm kind of realizing from that is that America has all the mass shootings. That's like, that's what we're known for, and that's what the news, right, that's what the news is insisting is happening. And then a perpetuation cycle happens.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then more kids see it and do it too. It's like if it wasn't talked about, they wouldn't even think they wo being their idea.
Speaker 10: You know, wow to do it that you know?
Speaker 3: And I just want to say really quick about this is I want to go back to the people we're just talking about, like the Bruce Litans and Andrew Collins and stuff, because it is interesting. This goes back to evil and thinking people are evil that probably aren't. I think when we have experiences with someone, we have to we have to neutralize it and give it not It doesn't mean we have to be we discernment and decide we don't want them in our space. But it goes back to the plasma stuff and they're reflecting stuff and certain things might trigger us because people can have off days. And I was thinking for me too, like there's so many people I don't answer. They probably hate me and think I'm evil and I literally don't have the time to answer, and I know I'm a good person. Or it's like you know, me telling someone in the beginning like oh I do think you're wrong, or I was critiquing them because they were asking for my critique. Like maybe at least what I know about Andrew is like, if you ask him your'ror for a critique, he'll fucking give you a critique and it doesn't mean it isn't like you. So it's just like my thought is maybe to like rainbow fan that out a little bit and see where like our attachment started, why it's triggering us, and then try to see the real.
Speaker 10: Person through that and understand them a little more just the thought.
Speaker 3: And I like you though when that happens to me, I'd be like, fuck that motherfucker. But then then I'll think more about it.
Speaker 1: And I can't ignore the man dude, I mean his whole uh philosophy on signess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talking to him again is my point from a different point of view, like maybe like at least from what I know, his personality is a little bit more like aspurgery in that way where he's just very blunt, which like, now that you know that about him, try to approach him in a different way with a bit of shielding for your own for our own sensitivities, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to start using the word aspergery that guy.
Speaker 3: I'm assburgery.
Speaker 1: I think everyone in on this panel is asp by a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm totally I test on the autism. So yeah, that's why I feel like I could say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: And autism satrum by the way they just came out with this, there's like women are actually very well good socially who are autistic, but they have like you know, I've had, you know, tantruoms. I'm very black and white with things. If things don't go a certain way, I'm like, I have special interests. I talk with my hands. But then I'm also very good socially, and everyone's like, you're not, you don't have autism. I'm like, yeah, I think I. But it's autism has just being a multi dimensional human who's like a neurodivergent and like against the grain. And then you know there's more serious forms of autism that start to affect functioning in life, and you know there it's a spectrum, it is my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then they're all wizards, right right, And well we're wizards and everyone's got their own facts of genius and everyone's got their own I always say I got this from Jim Gaffigan. But and I say it all the time, he says, I bet you the ten best pole voltures in the world have no idea that they are because we grow up in a world where they tell us what to do and where to sit and where to clock in, and we're not out here exploring what our talents naturally might be. So what happens as a result of that is this thing called autism, which is a real thing, gets extended out to people who are just eclectic, talented or quiet types like yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think I'm just eclectic.
Speaker 1: I mean, but that's what makes it a spectrum too. But the where it becomes an issue is whenever people insist that it has to be corrected so that you can business or you need medication.
Speaker 3: Yes, because instead it's not about medicating things. I think it's about one once again understanding the gifts of these things. It's like the movie mystery Men, where their weaknesses actually become their superpower.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting, like the shadow archetype.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the mystery Men movie is about a bunch of like weirdos who have like, you know, one guy is like a power of like farts. I don't even know they're like it's like Ben stillers and it's a really crazy movie. They're like fanty heroes. But you know, their weaknesses become your strengths. And at least for me that's true. Not the fart thing, but my ex boyfriends are going to start reading about that.
Speaker 1: But farts plasm it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: And you know, you know what's funny, Like again, if we come back to the story telling kind of thing, if you get any story that you told yourself that you know that was ship or get the emotion out of it. You know, if it was like frustration and whatever, there's always that that's going to be the weakness, right or I got frustrated or whatever, But you have the strength, which is the opposite, maybe like being peaceful, you know, in that being at peace in that situation. And then if you tell yourself that story that that made you more peaceful, that becomes reality.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 6: A lot of people have like childhood trauma because they tell tell themselves the story that that was traumatic and that was a problem and that wasn't so.
Speaker 5: But it's again just stories.
Speaker 6: You go to a psychotherapist or like a psychologist or whatever they're going to help you process stories.
Speaker 5: You go to a lawyer. You're going to listen to your story and make.
Speaker 6: A case out of it for a judge to approve your story, for them to use the lud. You go to a police man and whatever, they're going to listen to your story and help you. And so it's all again the stories we tell ourselves. And you're going to get a job interview, you tell you a story about yourself to get into the job. You want to have a relationship, you tell a story to that person to make sure they combine and you get to work on and so getting got to know what you're doing. And the plasma is the thing, right, the thing that moves while you're telling the story exactly. It holds not only the whole story, but the exactly the whole story. And when you put it into a symbol, When you put it into a symbol like some statue or from God and whatever, that's what you're doing. You're you're literally like that symbol now has this plasma.
Speaker 5: Look at it exactly.
Speaker 6: You look at like Jesus and Cross and whatever, you look at some Greek god whatever, and the plasma off that comes into your consciousness and yes, you live that story.
Speaker 3: You live those memories. That's why idols, yes, and that they hold the idols hold memory And what in the thing what you're saying, the story is held in plasma. The plasma is imprinted, right, it's information, but there's a truth within that. If we're willing to see past the story, there are feelings there and that's what you'll get in really good therapy which changed my life, somatic therapy. She's like, I don't care about the story. What are you feeling? Where's it in your body? And as I process that, the trauma actually heals, and you know, it's not like that thing never happened to me. But I'm able to change the meaning of it and reparent myself not only feel it, but create a news story and move forward in my life, not letting that dictate the outcomes of how I see certain things, like a really what's the good?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 3: Like that my mom when I was younger, like my mom was never like there for me emotionally, like when I was sick, she thought I was like a demon. It was this really weird thing that she didn't want to take care of me when I was sick. And then you know, I got a story in my mind if I had to earn love, and every boyfriend I had, I had to earn their love. And then once I actually was able to feel the trauma of my mom not being there for me and telling me that you know that she also is going through her own stuff, that she was emotionally incapable, didn't mean she didn't love me, and it didn't mean I have to earn love those things I created in my mind and it doesn't mean it wasn't fair. Then I can start living life now being like, oh, I don't have to earn love, and you know, because someone treats me a certain way, it doesn't mean they don't have.
Speaker 10: Love within them or for me. And I can also give that love to myself now.
Speaker 3: And then I don't know, you just start attracting different people in the plasma of reality.
Speaker 10: Fucking change it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But doctor Huberman and all kinds of neuroscientists talk about emotions negative or otherwise, they last ninety seconds in our sign napses, like those electricities. That firing of that emotion is ninety seconds. And he's like, if you are perpetually all day locked in that emotion, He's like that's you baby. He's like, you're not obligated to feel that after you feel it for those ninety seconds. But then he's like, dude, get you some biohacks. Get up and stretch, you know, smile with your face. Manually, it's going to trigger those things to break up that pattern. It's up to you to after those ninety seconds passed for that negative emotion to replace it with something else or you know, you don't have to loop it.
Speaker 3: It's all about feedback loops.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and even memory, right, Like if you think about the more you remember something, Every time you remember, you're imprinting your current emotional state onto that memory, and even the details they change over time. Yeah, especially when as you get older because you're like losing touch. It becomes like compressed. Like again technology, you compress thing to be able to hold it, and then you kind of lose track of it. So what even is real? Like did you really live that way? Because it's all a perspective as well. Yeah, so like you're saying, from your perspective, first was like, oh my mom was doing this, but then you heard her story and then it's like, okay, yeah, she was doing this to me, but she was also going through something else, and then there was someone else, and start adding everyone's perspective to make the thing bigger, and then you can rewrite it as you want, like yeah, sure I live on Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an amalgamation of plasma unconsciousness or plasma and electricity.
Speaker 1: That's like literally the feedback loop. That's the vehicle of that feedback loop that we have complete access to.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think if I would distill it, it really is as simple, at least for me, like for people who want to who are interested in like the plasma magic of it all, right, if I could distill it into like a few things it is, ask questions to reality, you know, rather than setting intentions, ask reality a question when something happens, like like why you know, why is this happening? Or oh, get curious, ask a question a quest ion, right, go on a quest with plasma A and then let it go number two, Let it go number three, Let the mystery, let God, let the plasma of reality amalgamation bring it back to you in a way beyond your wildest dreams. And every event that happens, you know, question it, get curious, don't assign it, right, away as reality. And if you're in a constant co creation with reality like that, that's magic, that's living, that's letting things unfold, like just yeah, question everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. That The whole concept of the plasmatic creation outside of ourselves is can be a matter of surrendering the results. It's like it's like trying to hold water in your hands. You know, the more you grip it, the more you're going to lose it, you know, by by allowing things to happen authentically, and that that comes with kind of doing your best to live guilt free, which is impossible. But if you can honestly tell yourself, Okay, I did what I was supposed to do, and I think I did what I thought was the right thing, then you can.
Speaker 3: Put at the time with what you had yes, yeah, So.
Speaker 1: Whatever result happens from that, you can know of it and and and kind of know that that whatever happens is not not meant to be in a way but to but that you can be comfortable. You can sit in that discomfort knowing that you you did what you were supposed to do. And sometimes those negative things that happen as the results are like that burnt toast that keeps you from getting in an accident on the highway. It's it's it was there for a reason, and we said that yes, for.
Speaker 3: Our greatest evolution. And I'll say something that will really make people know I'm human is that yesterday I yelled at my mom who's eighty years old, on the phone because she really pissed me off, and we all was the greatest way to know you're not enlightened, this to be with your family, perhaf. For the day, I created a story that I was going to have a horrible day because I had bad karma because I yelled at my eighty year old mother, And who am I to write a book about plasma when I can't even have patience with my own mom? And then I created a different story, and I was like, you know what, Like I had a human moment. We were both angry, we both trigger each other, and we love each other, and I still deserve to have a good life and a good day, and I'm going to apologize to her and move on and not guilt myself.
Speaker 10: So there's you know, it's.
Speaker 3: All about just reflection. We can still mess up and allow ourselves to have good things, which is going back to like feel guilt, be like oops, but'd be like I still deserve good things.
Speaker 2: So that is.
Speaker 1: Beautiful and it's an awesome philosophy on life. But hold up, Yeah, tell me your mother had you when she was fit, so.
Speaker 3: I was adopted, so so my mo. Yeah my mom, I was my my birth mom having when she was seventeen and I also know her. But yeah, so yeah, my mother drives me crazy.
Speaker 1: That would have drove me crazy if I didn't ask, so I apologize.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, no it's not. It's not a sort of subject. I talk about it all the time. Yeah, yeah, any more plasma questions. I have to get off in four minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I think we could wrap it up here.
Speaker 4: I think I think that was well, was already right there, Dana, thank you so much for coming on. Uh is there anything that you would like to promote again or like let people know where they can find you stuff?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Well, I was gonna say that. The funniest thing is that you probably thought we were going to talk about other things. But somehow mental health and plasma are synonymous, right, isn't it kind of weird? Mental health magic.
Speaker 2: And health of magic?
Speaker 3: I think it's definitely too yeah, because you know what is magic but working with the human and what are we but balls of mental health, crisis of emotions. But yeah, sure, just once.
Speaker 10: Again you can if everyone liked what I said.
Speaker 3: Here the Amalgamation of Plasma Unconsciousness, My book A New Force Plasma, a Consciousness and a New Human Potential is on my website, the sign ones Dana Kipple dot com. Also on Amazon there's the color and black and white version. It's the same stuff inside. And then you can take my magic classes. My January magic class is January twenty. First, it is on the Secret Bridge of the fourth Dimension, about that interstitial layer between us and our higher selves and how to be coherent within that to communicate because our higher selves is giving us what we want in every moment, but it's communicating with your subconscious. So if you don't know about that layer, that bridge, it's going to give you everything you don't want that your subconscious wants, because you still want your mommy when you were five, but we don't. We haven't healed that yet. So I kind of go into the magic of that and how to communicate with our higher selves through that. And then there's also a magic class on plasma and consciousness in there and that is all on my Instagram, I'm at dan and dot the Alien in my stand store linked in bio. That is it. And thank you guys so much also for having me as a guest and sharing me with your audience and Joey for introducing me.
Speaker 1: Oh this was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Conversations I've yeah, I just I love our conversation and it was so enlightening and I think it can help a lot of people if they listened to it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I thought that was great. I like everywhere, what and what everybody added to it. Yeah, like I said, it was, I knew it was gonna be a good show. And I really really do appreciate you, you know, coming on, Joey, thank you for making it happen. I was really looking forward to this. Yeah, and uh, since yeah, we're gonna wrap this up now. I think you can find Matt, you can find Ethan. Sure you've heard them plug themselves before. I think they did at the beginning anyway, So uh yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. He didn't you ever promote some Ethan?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, check out my geometry of energy, how to meditate. It's I think got a got a great bunch of ideas and relationships in it, and and that was so awesome. Dana, thank you so much. And Joey thank you as always. Thank you of.
Speaker 2: Course, of course.
Speaker 1: I do. I have a book. It's called Book of Wonderful Suffering and it exists and I'm trying to write another one, but I'm I'm slacking on it. Yeah, my page is a mere four hundred books though pages though, so it's not not quite as as dense.
Speaker 3: But to simplify, yeah, yeah, it's got a bunch of mythological ship connected with science in.
Speaker 1: It, and a little bit about the art of alchemy not let into gold, but you know, uh material into spirit, so to speak, all that stuff. But honestly, for real, you get all that stuff on the channel as well.
Speaker 3: You know, you can go to both places.
Speaker 10: Some people like taking notes and reading.
Speaker 2: People do like reading, sir.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's true. That's I'm uh, I'm guilty of it.
Speaker 3: Especially now like you can skim and reading's kind of a portal where when you're watching a video, it's like a visual experience, but you can't like skim as much so it actually younger to watch. I like reading because reading just a co creative portable.
Speaker 1: It's your own page, and then you can put bookmarks in it. You can go back and yeah, into.
Speaker 3: A random bibliomancy page and be like, what is the univers want to tell me today?
Speaker 1: Well, my favorite one of my favorite things is to open a book just right in the middle of it somewhere and like, what's going on this? Like that Robert Temple talks about that, and he ties that into plasma somehow and it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait here, this is insider information. He gave me this. No one's heard of this. The Trees of Sadness. It is his collection of short stories that have secret magic things in it. Like if you guys want to go on like a magical mystery tour, like secret knowledge, get this where to get it? But it has like it has like it's kind of like a zen Cohen like it has like puzzles in here, and like I went on like a like a weak epic trying to figure out one of his short stories because he left like mysterious puzzle stuff in it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was great. But my point is books are going to blow up, and they're already starting to obviously on book top because more people want to be in nature again, they want to have interactive, in person experiences, and they're going on like these week times off social media. I think YouTube is exploding. Actually I think that will stay. But I also think books are really going to explode because of the time people need off social media.
Speaker 10: So everyone write a book.
Speaker 5: There you go, I do.
Speaker 6: I am writing one translation of the r Kilometer that's going to get out in a few months, I hope. Most importantly, the terror stuff your book of life and your book off the book of thought, which is the terror. So hold your own book of life and create your own story. Just DM me and I'll help you out with it.
Speaker 4: Two of the very nice no thank you again. I'm very excited I was able to get you on. It's pretty good, awesome time, and thank you everybody in the chat. We had a lot of people in the chat, a lot of good stuff being said in there. Looked like people were diging it. That's why we go live. And that is the end of another recall rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later.