Speaker 1: Yo, first Place, ash Fast Pumps and season Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yo. Yeah hit everybody. We started off with a quick moment silence and a little playback of uh someone that we just lost the other day. Uh. Big part of honestly the podcast from when we began, and the big part of the cannabis community, I'll be honest. I mean he's worked at Cannaboys and he had that lifelong dream to work Cannaboys. And if you don't know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about Adam A quills on Ig. You've seen him around.
Speaker 3: If you've been in the cannabis events, like, you've probably seen him. He's always at every brand.
Speaker 2: Event he can go to.
Speaker 3: And uh absolutely and why Canna Dave says that is like, you know, we've been fortunate enough to meet people and go to these events and all these things, and we're very grateful. But like when the beginning the podcast, like some of those some of the streams would have like just like one two people, like you know what I mean, Like we were just trying to figure it out. We would do it eleven on a Sunday, like but like he would just randomly tune in, like and he was always there, and then like even when you win your hash Bash Cup recently, he was there, like again, just we told him we'd be around. He took the time to figure out where were a met up with us, and you know, we just saw him at best in grass. You even text him going to event like like the same weekend that it happens. That's what you know, we do keep in contact with him, you know, I you know, I don't know what we do.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you got how your love ones. It's yeah, life is, it's really short. Honestly, you never really know truly what could happen at any moment. And the reason why I think it hit so hard was just because like he is honest to God, like his smile was infectious. That shit lit up a room like I could. I remember I remember him messaging us when we were first starting and then he was like, yeah, I'm going going to cannabis school in Ohio and he couldn't wait to move to Michigan. He was a medical patient, always came to Michigan to get allegedly get product. It's very sad to see something like this happened to such a great person that we all know and care about within within the community, and it just honestly it hit me. I didn't I didn't believe it, you know, and then I saw that I saw the article, but like just truly sad. You know, he was only he was only I think twenty nine, you know. Guy, he he obviously moved to Michigan and he got in the in the Cannaboys, Cannaboys team over there running and running a bunch of stuff for them. Yeah, he even helped us out with a bunch of Well, it's just.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, you don't really I mean, especially like why I said that, it's because like I appreciated his sport way more than I even knew.
Speaker 2: You know, now he's gone.
Speaker 4: So it's shitty because like it was like.
Speaker 3: Back then, you know, when you know, when he was fifty percent of the listeners at the time, it's like they really you know, you didn't for you knew he never forgot those people. No, that's why we kept in contact, became friends. And now we're working alongside the industry and like you.
Speaker 2: Know, we've seen him at every event we literally are at he's at He's at all the Cannababe, He's at all the Awards. He was at MotorCity Roots last year. I saw him at saw him at we were at the Cannabis Council this year, and he chilled him the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did, we see him, So I don't know, I don't know. It's just yeah, I will say like it's it's it's just a bummer.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not always.
Speaker 3: About how long you've known someone, how many times you've been with someone, and sometimes, like I'll be honest, I told my mom about this and she said, sometimes it's just someone touched your life or they didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he definitely did. It's a great way to put it. And he did touch. He touched a lot of people's lives and you can see that. And I just I'm just glad that I had the time to meet him and hang out with him. With the time we had. Honestly, I've been torn up all day on it, to be straight something, crying my ass off, Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: The triggers other and triggers other thoughts about the loss, and I've been dealing with stuff lately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, yeah, it's it's tough. So we wanted to start off with that. On the somber note with it, but we will be picked. We will be having a rest of a good episode if you if you want to see the rest of the video or see any of the stuff that's on our I g the the for some reason, the software blue blew up the video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We were trying to figure out why I kept skewing it, but we just eventually were like, well, we're gonna play it back, and because at least we wanted to, you know, yeah, I love you brother, You're always being always be in our hearts.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a weird pivot, but you know, we only have a couple of news articles today because uh, like you said, we kind of because of like just everything we got going on too, we were like, let's do something kind of a little more creative and something we've been wanting to do. So later in this episode, we're gonna be kind of talking about our top ten tip tips to your Dispo visits because when you do go to the dispo for the first time. Oh I didn't say that the first time, but for your first time, because it is uh intimidating. Yeah, yuess, so they're good tips, but I said for your first time, because if you haven't gone, you should check out this episode because we're even gonna We each came out with that. We came up with this idea that we each came up with our own ten ish and the we're gonna decide live what the ten are. So you in the comments can put what you agree on. Maybe you think that one of the ones we didn't include was more important, let us know, put in the comments message us, let us know.
Speaker 2: So that's what.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do today. We're gonna figure it out together. So but but real quick, we got a couple of news articles, you know, just because we always like to keep you informed what's going on.
Speaker 2: So we got a quick sample news up State news. Yeah, we gotta many more samples we did.
Speaker 3: We even talking about that, but we've been busy as hell. But anyways, we're gonna do it. So anyways, the first one I got here is, uh, let's just go with the general one, the big one that you brought up, Cannabis News, open comment and close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the com the schedule one to schedule three. Now has there was open comments I think for sixty or ninety days now that is officially closed. Yep, yeap.
Speaker 3: So We're gonna see what's gonna happen with this reschedule shit it now for real.
Speaker 2: For real? Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be interesting what the comments were and then how they take those comments and what they do with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, because see the final rhetorick versus what was implied first? Right, Yeah, yeah, well, I mean it's like we always talk about politicians always say a lot of shit, but they they're gonna say whatever they need to do.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing with this, Like it's all gonna seem great about rescheduling until someone sneaks in something sneaky, right.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is yet, I can't speculate.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it's all good comments and there's actually some traction.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there will be.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's gonna be a mixed back, though you cannot say it's gonna be all good.
Speaker 2: People know there's someone out there.
Speaker 3: I think that cannabis is gonna kill all the kids because they're gonna look at it, you know, Like I mean, if someone think about the children.
Speaker 4: I always make that joke because of the Simpsons. You ever watched the Simpsons? Okay, the children, there's that one girl, that's all, she yelled, Like my old point.
Speaker 3: I remember that propaganda article I read you earlier. It's still out there, it still lives.
Speaker 2: Well, living well.
Speaker 3: I repeat it because it was so stupid. It's out there. They just sneak it in. It's not one hundred percent of the weed articles. It's more like ten percent, but it's not all. But anyway, Yeah no, I mean it's kind of exciting because it is progress.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless. Yeah no, because one, well, it's this movement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just mean, it's movement. You're right, That's what I'm saying. We're just moving the ball.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: It's like sometimes I feel like we're just like every time we check these new articles or you and me are reading, it's just the same ones over and over. Hey this shop's closing down. Hey's other shops opening up. Hey you hear there's this new brand. Hey to here, there's one brand shut down, Like you know what I mean, it's not That's why I was like, yeah, we got to only have like one or two.
Speaker 4: We want to do more segments for y'all.
Speaker 3: And you know, as we grew, we've been trying to figure out this podcast, and we figure out how we do the live stream now, so we segment the podcast and the live stream differently, So if you haven't checked out the live stream ninnam to ten a m.
Speaker 2: Every Saturday Eastern.
Speaker 3: Sentery time, we do the wakem bank and we just kind of have fun talk about some whatever. Is we more like hot topics If you have questions bring them that type of stuff where we can get the no y'all and hang out with our community, which we love doing Instagram, youtubeer for ones.
Speaker 2: But I think we're on.
Speaker 3: Twitch and figuring out Twitter and Facebook, having some issues with both right now. But we'll we stream wherever the hell we have to because people be hating on the weed.
Speaker 2: So but it's legal, so get out of here. In Michigan, it is get out of heat. Not everywhere, but here in the Great state of Michigan. It is facts facts. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't say that.
Speaker 2: No, I do want to mention uh Michigan News. We got the l pix box, so shout out to it, Uh Exotic Matter for throwing this out Olympics. Yeah, and I think I mentioned on the waken big I did go over uh to pick up the box while you were gone. Oh yeah, yeah, I think I talked on the waken Bank briefly. It was a good time. I'm not gonna lie. I was pretty burnt out. Yeah, this Olympics. So we had Tyler on ty if you didn't check out, great episode pretty much Best Frozen, Best Flower and Metric.
Speaker 3: And they did a prelim test like this isn't just like hey, we paid to pay to play. It is not a pay to play, I think, which again, I think pay to play is just more marketing. I'm not necessarily hating on it because sometimes that's fun and just get examples of the bod like, you know, like because on the High Times one of our listeners locks.
Speaker 4: It was like yo calling out HT.
Speaker 2: I'm like whoa I was.
Speaker 3: I was just saying like I hate that competition where it's pretty much vote for your buddies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like God.
Speaker 4: Getting to do judging more and more, you and me. I really like when we just do the numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've done that like a three four times now, and I'm like, that's the way to do it, that's the fairest way.
Speaker 2: Numbers.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just because what are you gonna do? You're gonna vote for? You could even pay all your employees to buy bags. But if they don't, you don't know a number.
Speaker 2: You are, you're just voting with our.
Speaker 3: Person, So why would you do that. So see, it's a conundrum. Once you create that conundrum, it's fair. Once you're just voting for your buddies. Like it's like, you know, I'm not gonna say any company because you're just I'm not gonna say anyone does that because I don't know.
Speaker 2: But those a few festivals, like the not festivals, but competition.
Speaker 4: But it's not even on the competition. It's just more for marketing.
Speaker 3: And when you do the high times it makes sense because you're getting high times marketing, like it still makes sense to do.
Speaker 4: You're getting high times marketing.
Speaker 3: Well to some degree to do, but it's slowly we think about you're a new company and no one knows your brain and someone's gonna.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll get publicized too on that. Okay, that was my point.
Speaker 3: So or not even winning, just somebody's being involved in those small brands. It's marketing brand points because I mean, you look at these billboards.
Speaker 2: Do you think I'm really like, oh, I'm going to get Wendy's now? No, But maybe I.
Speaker 3: Think I could get five for five later and then next week I get a five or five. That's how it works, man, it's just planning a scene. Oh yeah, okay, that's my.
Speaker 2: Point about seven to ten touch points for you to this.
Speaker 4: Guy doesn't know what I'm talking about their marketing.
Speaker 2: He just goes does It takes about seven to ten touch points for you to actually go into a brand or search that brand.
Speaker 4: And that's my point.
Speaker 2: So I think there's value you're saying with Wendy's.
Speaker 3: But if you're trying to blacks and be like candidate want the hash bash cup, like you you got to go to someone with numbers hash bash cup numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no facts exactly.
Speaker 4: Hey yeah, come out here, it's numbers.
Speaker 2: Organic cup. Just just I'm just a I'm just a good organic grower over here.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying in general, those are the competitions that I enjoy because I think that's the only way you can be like, that's an honest flex because.
Speaker 2: When you're saying I went high times.
Speaker 3: Three hundred and fifty times or like whatever that does that because I don't care the name on whoever you could call it, not high times. I mean like I'm really not called it high times. You know, they started as a magazine. Some people be hating on their cup and like you ever really.
Speaker 2: Just did a magazine. Yeah, like that's they just branched out because competition has their own unique uh ploys and some stuff that doesn't work and some stuff. That's my whole point and this one like if you want to make employe at it, they only do flower and rosin. There's no editles. There's nothing else that was well seven, you know, Like so there's there's stuff you hate, in love with everything, And I think for realistically, if you're a brand, I think it's worth it to try to enter any competition. I know it costs a lot, but if you get it, if you think you're confident and you win and you win, that's gonna be I think it's good you had it. You had it in your full sense, not the free you had it.
Speaker 3: Like, if you think you can win, if you really think your product's worth it, then enter because that's when competition's healthy.
Speaker 2: That's your best marketing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just knowing your product, just doing it for the marketing, you're really just wasting your time doing.
Speaker 2: That when no one won they're that Taliman people and bring your stab in January that she was popping off within the community people are going crazy for and it was like sold out.
Speaker 3: They're still going off, like I'm telling you, I mean a hash community like group message thing and people still be talking about you go on Michigan's.
Speaker 4: People still talk about Talima. But see that's like that's the thing.
Speaker 2: But that but that that's the type of marketing that a brand needs when they're saying they can't get marketing. Or you come to me and croovy and we got packages for you.
Speaker 3: So that's how you hit the community though, that's not how you flex. That's how you meet that. That's how you get real people to see your understand who your brand is, and you understand the community. You know, different touch points. But mechanic cast yeah yeah, yeah yeah, going back for Olympics, so real quick.
Speaker 2: We got the box twenty four different twenty four different strains, two grams of piece, the boxing here and the graz and the gray Maraze, I'm made by the farmer and this you get some hoot dots too hot dots yeah, and then some gummies nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love being add it was yours. Yeah, I told you I wasn't giddy. Oh yeah, that was joking. I didn't want to mean.
Speaker 4: I actually gave him edibles today, so like it's fine.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah with you, but yeah, no, So it was cool. The flower I like it. Tried some of the rosins. Some of the rosin was really good. I saw it like that entered the count I'm talking about. That was some good rosin that I tried. Someone.
Speaker 4: Oh there, you gotta try something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm sure it was gas.
Speaker 4: I saw some of those companies.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the funny part was we were just smoking joint after joint after joint after joint after joint after dumped into the ten top things.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we have one more thing, one more news article I want to talk about real quick. And this is only because it happens to be in Michigan. All right, Oh my god, I just poled it up. But it's hilarious because the text is so small you can't even read when it says.
Speaker 2: But I'll read it for you.
Speaker 3: Michigan canus regularly and moves the band potential harm soul substance found in vait pens and it's mct oils, but is so small.
Speaker 4: You can't read it, So I'm going to reorganize that.
Speaker 2: Why Dave talks a little nice nice. I think we talked about this recently.
Speaker 3: We did, but it's officially going into effect October October first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is the mct oil. That's not the that's not the Vitamin e aestate is it. That's just WRO I.
Speaker 4: Think, Yeah, that's been gone for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah them sorry, yeah, yeah, I didn't realize it was gonna be small.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I guess that's good they're starting it up. Yeah, id percent. Anything to make it uh healthier and cleaner for the user. Yeah, I'm all here for it. That next thing you got to get rid of, like all those Okay, there's much more easy to read.
Speaker 3: And why canams regular moves to band m C to oils bands banned October first, smart So that's what it's banned. Yeah, man, one hundred percent. And I think sometimes like we don't necessarily know as the consumer of what is going into our product anyways. So sometimes I like learning about the inviting mct oil because then I know if I happen to buy it for my homie or go anywhere else, I also know what to look for because like education is key to this, you know, that's why I wanted. That's what promotes you to want to go to the cannabis market, the legal market, because at the end of the day, like some of the best fire shit I've had, it's just from homies and shit, like you know in Rosin. But like you know, if you're going to market, that's the advantage you're getting is tests and you're getting your shit. You know, that's that's the advantage, right, So that's that's like the only advantage, right, Like so inconvenience.
Speaker 2: Comedian shit, it means, I mean there's a pretty good product on the store shells nowadays. I wasn't saying there's not good product. I wasn't saying that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, what, what's the advantage to the other It's not necessarily advantage, just good product everywhere. I believe it all comes down to who's growing and who's producing it. I don't shit, you know, I don't hate. I don't hate on either side. I'll definitely buy I buy. I buy a lot of Rosin off shelves, you know, I also buy it times that events just depends depends what it depends what I smell. No, it's good. And that's why I said I'll never attack either market that way. I'm just saying sometimes there's no real advantage to one or the other. Like the advance to the medical market is that you can go and get a caregiver and say, hey, I need these strains for these reasons.
Speaker 4: Right, that's an advantage, right, So.
Speaker 3: In the convenience, but it's way more convenient than just hitting up going to any dispensary at any time, right, than hitting up only one person. Right.
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: There are certain advantages to each market, but quality is not one of those. That's all depending on who you go to facts. In my in my opinion, some people might say one is better than the other. But like I'm literally not here to I'm done with these walls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's good product. You want to argue.
Speaker 3: Product everywhere, you just got to find it. There's good stuff calas and there's ship everywhere too. That's not our thing, just and then we'll go. That's why I'm excited to get in this next topic because that's.
Speaker 2: One of my one of my rules. All right, I think it's time I think it's time too. So this is something we're going to try to do here and there. It's a little educational thing and our tips and then we're going to combine them up. So the movie said, you.
Speaker 3: Want to go one one for one, you want to go all I'll go all ten.
Speaker 2: I think we should go one for one. So they're gonna be banter because I'm gonna forget if you go through all ten and if I well, I think if we both, I think so. I think there no specific order, there's just ten. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But we literally we just sat here, we brainstorm, we figured our top ten. Uh, and then I think what we should do is if you like it, we'll just bold it or highlight however you want to highlight on your end, and then we'll see how many we have at the end. All right, and then if we'll just start eliminating at the end, well, like I said, put in your comments messages.
Speaker 2: Meddle fingers if you don't agree.
Speaker 3: If you do it, let us know which ones you like don't like exactly. I'm actually really curious on this, yeah, because literally we're doing this on purpose, kind of his experiment. It's a different title of episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we can just argue that's.
Speaker 4: Why we're wide shot too.
Speaker 2: There might be some fist thrown.
Speaker 4: And I forgot a cable, all right, and we don't.
Speaker 2: Have cable, so I cameraun house.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah right, so many les. Yeah, but this works out level literally big facts. I love it, all right, you go first, all right, canadave is before G C G.
Speaker 2: I'm ogi hell yeah, So like I don't understand. So one of my first ones I put down is I, I mean, anytime I talk to anybody, I think you should always check the dispos weed maps, duchy, just check the deals to find the brands that you're looking for, because if you go to I don't want to go too deep into it, but if you go to the same shop all the time, your brand might be cheaper somewhere else, might people save a little bit money, and it might be the exact same product against somewhere else. So I always check. I always would think checking for the deals is always like a number one yea.
Speaker 3: I have deals, deals, deals, mindset of deals, deals deals. But for those who have financial struggers or for good shoppers. And the reason why I put that is because sometimes it's it is it's like it's not only just good to check the I think you have a great one the Duchy for deals, because that also says, hey check online before you go.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's a good one. It's two to one, right, So I like that a lot because it's integrated with their system, so it's like that's the product they literally have on shelf.
Speaker 3: But also like you can find good product in there and try things that if you're like, I want to try this new brand, and you know, grant it's not a great it's not the perfect representation because it's older usually or but like like but sometimes like you can find deals because they're not always the same price and crap.
Speaker 2: Not everywhere, especially with all the retail shops. It's they have their fighting for you. So literally check check the deals, in my opinion, because everyone's struggling. I mean, it's it's hard out there right now, you know what I'm saying with inflation and everything with interest rates and all this crap out there. If you can save a couple of bucks, that's not bad. So for the same products, you know, yeah, exactly, So I think that is I think that.
Speaker 3: I think we'll kind of combine these as like we can make like our own like little ten commandments, all right or something, and like put it up there for you, but like right now we're working through them. So I have check dates, and I know that's just very simple. So what I mean by that is check the dates at bud tender. Can I see it and look at the dates? And some people don't know. So if you go on the packaging.
Speaker 4: I have one right now, I do have this.
Speaker 2: You go on the back, have on your hand perfect.
Speaker 3: Ready, So you go to the back of these and you can actually see this was in the end of March.
Speaker 2: This was tests that or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, So right here it gets blurry at a blur, but it's it's usually right underneath the package I d and usually above info but not always. But look for some dates and it will use this a test date and or harvest date and or produce date. And usually and usually it's both a mix of those. Usually it's like harvestate and test ay, and then it's like producing and test date. Right, So look at those and kind of make your own justment on the difference, because sometimes those are further apart than you be thinking.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they're right next to each other.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they're not and if it's flower, there could be reasons why.
Speaker 3: Not always, but it could look at the products and then make your own assumptions.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You can use the dates like candidate. The dates can tell you so much more, not just is it old. Like that's what we're trying to say. Check the dates because if you examine the test date versus harvest date local, we could maybe assumption if it's like nine months like that probably your remediation. There's like a month that could just be like trying to cure, like like hey, transportation like a couple months, even like shit happens, Like.
Speaker 2: You're talking nine and six months, that's a long time for flower to be sitting there.
Speaker 3: I mean that terps as.
Speaker 2: A grower, your terps are gone. There's no flow, there's no taste in that bud.
Speaker 4: So why do you think there's so much you can learn in the dates?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: And I agree, And that's why I'm going to jump into this now because that was two of mine was check harvest date because for the remediation, if you're buying flour, like, you don't want to go there and buy buy something that's you're something that's gonna have taste, like especially for flower, why do you want to smoke it at that point? In my opinion, like I only want to smoke stuff that I want to smoke, So if I couldn't smoke it, I don't want to buy it. So check the harvest date. And then when you're checking the harvest state, you have to check the testing date because that's the date that tells you when it actually got tested and then it gets packaged and thrown on the shelf. I believe like if the testing dates far from the harvest, like Groovy said, trybor remediation.
Speaker 3: But potentially I can't say something. You can make your own assumptions. If there's five months, nine months, like that might be the reasons why that.
Speaker 2: It's sitting there. Obviously, it takes bud two to three weeks to dry or two weeks to drive. If you do fourteen days, then you still have to trim it and you still have to send it out. So like a month two months fine, But if it's like six eight months, that's that's odd assumptions. And then also you gotta check the test date for the concentrates too, because if they've if the product's been sitting on the shelf long and this is another one of mine. It jumps into if it's not stored, right, that product's going bad. So you want to check that. So yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't actually put anything about storage, So it's maybe just keep that till the end because I'm not sure what we should say. But like check dates was that's mine, So I'm gonna put a I'm gonna underline that.
Speaker 2: I think that definitely right here deals deals deals in check dates, we both have. Those are both on.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but I didn't Okay, sorry, here we go. So my next one or no, you go next in your turn tie?
Speaker 2: Should you tip bud tenders?
Speaker 4: Well, that's more of a question.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a rule. I'm going in through it. No, it's but this is a question that's brought up all the time. Nor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think tip your buttender, don't tip your bread. I don't think you can really, Okay, So my only reason I don't think that can be a rule is because I think it's very circumstantial, and the only reason all my bud tenders don't get mad me. I'm just saying, sometimes if you're just doing a pickup. Man, I don't think you really should have to really be tipping ten percent every time you're going there pick up maybe a dollar or two.
Speaker 4: I get it, but like, like.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not really that you know, you're just going there and doing a pick up. You know you now do I think if I go in there and I'm looking for something specific and miss bud tenders help me with this process and goes, we'll try this, probably smell this is probably look at well, I've had this experience, and like walk through this whole thing, and then you walk out of there with like, hey, keep the forty three extra sense, Like I think that's a douche move because I think, like if someone you're gonna take that time and the buttender is gonna help you, then like you should you should throw them a tip, like and I think sometimes it's a little based on how my experience is. And that's why I said I can't really make a rule on should you or not should your buttender because I've also had bundered buttenders be kind of shitty to me, and like, you know, again, I don't necessarily want to throw you a temper scentard twenty percentage. Whatever you think your standard should be. Anyone else there, whatever your standard should be with numbers, I'm not here to discuss numbers, but it's kind of based on how your customer services. I think it's kind of a treatment thing because I worked in restaurants for due to decade between bars and restaurants, and like, I used to see servers treat people like shit and then bitch that they would get bad tips. And it's like, dude, you don't just deserve twenty percent because you brought them your food. You have to give them an experience. You know, we got kissed their ass if they're a shitty customer, but like, come on, man, be nice about it. You don't have to be rude and then expect that.
Speaker 2: Is bratty to me, And the reason why I wanted to bring it up.
Speaker 3: So I think there's and a lot of bud tenders are better than worse. I'm just saying I've had a couple. Bad experiences are very rare. It's just you know, I've been going to disposed for what a decade now, so I can't really remember.
Speaker 4: It's just like there's so many.
Speaker 2: I wanted to bring it up because I don't think anyone should feel implied to tip right your first time going, you like, if you do, if you have a great time and it's enjoyable and you're not rushed and they're educating you and they're doing everything you're asking. Yeah, I think it's a fair fair amount to tip.
Speaker 3: No, as I said, I think I'm more more than none. I'm gonna throw something.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I just that's because I'm in a place that I can, but not ever we can. If you're not in a place that you can and you're struggling, you just want to buy a little bit of smoke for yourself. You shouldn't feel obligated, and that person shouldn't make you feel bad, okay, because people have struggle, no facts, okay, and you don't understand and some people who want just more money. I understand that you might want more tip, but you have to understand it's not always about us in this life, right, Mike's not always about groovy, it's not always about candidate. So it's like, sure, I know you wanted that extra five dollars tip that day.
Speaker 2: But like maybe you have a little empathy to maybe.
Speaker 3: You don't understand anyone's called there, right, But if you see someone walking with a Rolex wash and then they tip you forty cents, like, okay, that guy's an asshole, straight up. But that's what I'm trying to say, right as well. I mean, I'm just saying what I'm saying, Like, you know, have a dollar like on you right? You flex about a roleze, you can't have a dollar like either way. My whole point is I'm just trying to make a point. Even then, like you said, see your whole face you just made. It's because you can't judge someone you don't know what they're going through.
Speaker 2: So facts facts, because it's tough.
Speaker 4: And that's why I said, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like that as a rule, though, hit me with your next one.
Speaker 3: Ask questions, giant ask questions. It's okay because I think sometimes when they go in there first time, tenth time, million time, you feel like that guy behind you is impatient because.
Speaker 2: He's had a long day. He needs the smoke.
Speaker 3: So they're like, shit, okay, well you don't wanna get this done, and that's fine if you know what you want. If I'm like, dude, I need those rosen because I love that shit. I need that EA card because that shit hit. I need that fucking Huna Dad's because I want that cool. I'm getting the fuck out of here, right, you know what you want cool? But your first time in ask questions, man.
Speaker 2: I mean still ask questions nowadays, Dude.
Speaker 4: I said first or a thousand times, but again.
Speaker 2: I ask questions. No you, I'm still making this.
Speaker 3: In mind of like your first time visit, but also like these are tips that you can make at any time, because really some people just get nervous because I don't think it's I don't think it's unfair that you should have to rush because the disco's busy. I hate that mentality because it's like only went to plan at thirteen, and it just like with you and me, when I went to play at thirteen, I actually had a really good put in here, and she's like, don't worry about people hiding fuck up.
Speaker 2: Like we're talking.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, she had to go back a couple of times and she's fine with it. You and me felt rushed, right, So that experience matters, man, Like ask the questions. But like you know, if I go in there and ask a couple questions, you make me feel stupid.
Speaker 2: I'm never going to come back.
Speaker 3: I might even not even like cannabis, So don't give it a bad brand. I don't get because you don't know every time. Everyone's experience with cannabis might be the first time trying weed. Some people are just getting used to feeling comfortable with it.
Speaker 2: Because it's legal. I know, I know, that's why you're that's literally my entire family. Yeah, that's why you have to ask questions. I think that's that I actually have that as one of mine too, sick. I said, I literally have. If you have any ask questions. But tenders are there to help you. That was literally what I wrote.
Speaker 3: But yeah, because that's that's the thing, because most most most butttenders are great.
Speaker 4: People in love want to help you.
Speaker 3: I just think and once I get a butt tender who just doesn't care, you know, they're just there to do the job. But that's everyone in any position, any field, right, Some nice people.
Speaker 4: Just gonna have a job.
Speaker 3: Yep, my journ your turn, h that was YOURSK definitely underlying that well, I mean that was definitely one that was a bout.
Speaker 2: Whenever they're both they're definitely yeah, right, I have the rewards, ask about the rewards or like this is not deals, but like some dispos have like rewards where if you spend money, you sign up, you spend money there, then you get free product later or discounts off of stuff. And I think sometimes some of the places have really good rewards systems, like Soso used to have a really good reward system back when they were right by us. Literally I got a couple of grams of rison and then I got like ten fifteen dollars off my next Graham, Like I couldn't really complain on that.
Speaker 3: Soo's program was pretty tight. So there are certain I kind of miss nearby.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, same, same.
Speaker 3: Kind of kind of I missed the so well because there's the one in Warren, but it's like eight front. It's like open like certain hours and you have like online order and only from certain times certain times one day able to and yeah, and it's metal. There's like so many rules like I couldn't. I was like I can't.
Speaker 2: I think the rewards are I think some of the rewards can help you out. Obviously, don't join them all because I think some of them are just not I think they're just pointless, like if every dollars a point, some of them are.
Speaker 3: Rewards, is yeah, they're You're right. I forgot about that, man. I'm just thinking about how that the rise and the deals I got there and that was tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's nice to see those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, that's not horrible. Let's go back to that one though, because I didn't have that. But like, I don't mind that one because that's a good thing that I never really I don't think about.
Speaker 2: I didn't think about rewards.
Speaker 3: Because that's a good thing to note too when you first time go in, because especially when your first time go in, that's the time to sign up. Yeah, you know, because especially if it's your white regular war regular one. Those are the ones I tend to sign up for if I go there regularly, because not every dispo I'm there regularly, No, and I'm just like, I'm near your house, I'm near my mom's house. Like I'll just like because like you know, they'll ask everybody to have a rewards anying. Like sometimes like no, because I come here like once a month or I mean, excuse me, once a year, you know, So I'm like, but like when I go to Hive I got my punch, car, I got all ten visits. Yeah, and I got my punches. Yeah, yeah, I got I got like fucking five edibles they give you, they give you an eighth or eighth quarterflower. I don't know a bunch of flower or a bunch of edibles.
Speaker 2: And it was sick. So see, and there you go.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: And that's because he's going there already spending money. And that's what I'm saying, rewards when you're getting money back, no make sense.
Speaker 4: That's why I said, let's put a pen in that one.
Speaker 2: I like that. Oh that's going on for sure.
Speaker 4: Well we'll see, because you don't even know what I have.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of the ones you've said, I've already said. So I'm like, my numbers are dwindling.
Speaker 3: Really well, I still have eight s seven. No, you haven't touched mine, all right, So I have. This one is don't just trust a bud tender. But not all buntenders don't know anything. Because the reason why I say this is don't just walk in there and be like dust the fire, okay, and then be pissed because you didn't really think you just trusted their opinion and ask any questions.
Speaker 4: You didn't know if they like Sativa.
Speaker 3: You or you lay like head high as you like body buzz.
Speaker 2: You didn't ask anything.
Speaker 3: Don't just trust what anyone saying, especially because sometimes they're just trying to say it a deal. But don't treat the buttender like they're idiots either, because sometimes they do have something to say.
Speaker 4: So you just got to kind of listen. So that was just kind of one I put.
Speaker 2: Kind of that to me is kind of almost like tipping, but different tipping. Yeah, like tipping, because you said if.
Speaker 3: I has to do with the butt hunter's opinion, there's nothing to do with tipping. Yeah, I guess I don't even I don't know what's the tipping one. I don't even remember the tipping one. I have deals, deals, deals, check dates.
Speaker 2: No, mine was should you tip? It was a question.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think that one was on there.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that one at all, So that one I wasn't counting because I didn't like that one.
Speaker 2: But oh my dad, it goes with always asking questions. Your buttenders are there to help. That's kind of where it's with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can we can count that. Okay, we could do that oh, I see that. I see how you see?
Speaker 2: I see I see that the same thing to me. That one I could see, but I didn't see the other one. But I didn't mean to say the tipping. I didn't say the other one. Yeah, reading, I'm reading through the mic.
Speaker 4: So so what do you alright?
Speaker 2: So you're next one? Then I will strike that one straight through stup right. I want to talk about the storage thing. I think storage is key for a dispo and your and your product that you consume. So I think storage of the said dispo, Like if you're getting into cannabis, you want to go to a dispo that doesn't have your bud standing underneath light baking your turps. It's degrading all the THC. So if you're looking for THC, it's killing it. If you want it for CBN, it's perfect. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: It's I think when it comes to flower I mean most stuff's just on shelves, yeah, some, but some still do have that like Deli style. Deli style you have you have places that put concentrates in rosins outside of no coolers, right, so if they're not in the cooler, that means you're getting it that's been in a store shelf with the humidity and the light.
Speaker 2: Bacon, Yeah, I mean for Rosin. I mean, for sure, any concentrate. In my mind, my.
Speaker 4: Resident has a better shelf life.
Speaker 3: But I mean I still love all my concentrates in fridges. So I get what you're saying with storage. Yeah, I didn't have that. I think I think storage is key or is it not key? But it's a good thing because if they're true, if they're treating the product right, then they're probably handling everything else within the shop pretty clean then from like check in to cleanliness of the shop to everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have anything like that. Yeah, I think products should be always check the product. But what's the rule then on that one, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If it's a store look for good storage? I don't know so because I have one that says.
Speaker 2: Like, ah, where is it?
Speaker 3: Try many until you find one that works with your budget and style. So I'm like, maybe maybe that kind of fits there, because then it's like, hey, go to the dispos that you trust with like the correct storage because that's your style.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because that's what I have Because I think.
Speaker 3: There's never I think they're different, I think, Yeah, that's why I was trying to find them. If anything, it would go with what I have later, which would be like support who you like. Okay, well let's say we'll do that then, because that's kind of the same. Because my next.
Speaker 4: One was, well it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: My next one is try many until you find one works your budget style, because I've noticed with different different we're talking about dispos right, So try many, try many. This is a rule to me because don't just go to one because it's convenient. I don't find go find that work with your style. Don't think that it's a oh this is the top shelf. Rosen is seventy five dollars gram low shelf is fifty, and then you go to the next disc. But when it's twenty and is forty, go shop round. That finds your budget and style. Maybe you want to pay a little bit more because you want it to be convenient and you don't want to drive ten miles out of your way for the deli style or whatever over here. That's fine, but you need to make it find it work for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree, support who you like? Cool.
Speaker 3: That's why I said try many but we'll quote that. I put try many until you find one that works with your budget.
Speaker 2: I said, I put try many shops and support who you like.
Speaker 3: That's we'll make that all into one though, because like I think fitting your budget and style is important.
Speaker 2: To mention it because I think that's specific to the person. I think that's not one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's definitely one buy within your budget, which I mean that could go with deals, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that will.
Speaker 3: I think that's kind of what we just if I went your budget style, I don't know if I would say buy that at all, because sometimes you know, it's like treat yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like, yeah, it's all in that one.
Speaker 3: I said, don't try your bud tenders. We already did that one, but don't. But not all bunchers know everything because you gotta trust them sometimes. Got just listen. I just said that one. Oh, give brands multiple chances, try different products. The reason why I said that because I've tried different strains or like tried some dads. I'm like, ugh, and then I've tried another strain of their razon, but like Damn's word on that, and then the next one was okay, right, you got to kind of figure out because then I'm like, oh, they're not consistent. I tried the next brand, and I'm like, good, good good. I'm like, that's consistent. Right, So sometimes you just gotta search and like I don't want Sometimes I used to fall victim to this. I used to hate on a brand because I didn't like it. You know, I don't like this brand, so I'm ever gonna buy it again.
Speaker 2: That was me.
Speaker 4: I hear you.
Speaker 3: You got hurt, and you're like, motherfucker, that was my last fifty that day, you motherfucker. Yeah, for two weeks to my next paycheck or whatever. Right, I've been there, But sometimes you just gotta smoke the booboo and get through it. But I'm just kidding, and I understand that sometimes it's hard to go back, But I just think sometimes it's unfortunate that the storage, like Dave said, or something that maybe fell on the disco doesn't necessarily fall in the brand, ruins the brand, or you bought it and the date was like a year and a half later.
Speaker 4: It was expired.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't have been sold at the bran.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But sometimes you want to bring the brand, because that's what you see, You're not when I when I come here, I see what I'm dabbing on.
Speaker 4: What peninsula guardens. I'm not gonna be like where I bought this from?
Speaker 2: Fuck them.
Speaker 3: If I didn't like it, I'm gonna look and be like, oh, put the orders, you know what I mean. So that's that's why I say, you got to give him a second chance. Sure, if they get you two times in a round, it's both boo boos. Okay, the third time is probably not gonna be great, but like, give them multiple chance, so at least at least give it a shot.
Speaker 2: That's that's my Yeah, I got that. Yeah, I try brands more than once. Same idea.
Speaker 4: I just didn't give him a chance because you can't just give.
Speaker 2: Up on what I have is. I think we already went about. It is where you are respected, not just a number.
Speaker 3: That's kind of in the same budget style, one that'll fit. I like, because that one kind of covered we had both had that.
Speaker 2: What else? I had only got a couple more.
Speaker 3: Oh, this one, this one is just my own thing. So I don't even know if you were going to think this this one's like, you know, this one might not stick. But I only say this just because like, it's what kind of product doesn't mean it's better. And the only reason why I say that is because sometimes I've had edibles that are like hash ros and gummies versus just like some gummies and like hit better, or like sometimes I've had rosin and it was sappy, it's not like poop, And then I had some live resent that was GMO from to North and I was like, god name right, So just because it's this doesn't mean it's going to be this when it's buying products. You know, just because it's live resin doesn't mean it's Oh it's because it's dabs, it's gonna get.
Speaker 2: Me more high than flower? No, no, no no.
Speaker 3: If you have some good flower and some shitty wax, I'd rather have some fire flower, right.
Speaker 4: I don't think product dictates dictates.
Speaker 2: Like better, So what so what's what's what.
Speaker 3: Kind of product doesn't mean what kind of product it is doesn't mean it's better.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean by that.
Speaker 3: It's like just because it's like a what uh Like even you've been the victim to like how many times we've been told, oh, this is top shelf this sixty dollars flower and it's dry, Like just because it's better doesn't mean it's better.
Speaker 4: Maybe just because it's better, it doesn't mean till you're you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That makes sense. So that's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 3: That's why I said the I also but what the kind of product is, just because I kind of get sick of this whole battle.
Speaker 2: Ros it live resident or ganttic? Non organic? Just smoke it? Does it suck?
Speaker 4: Was it better than the other product?
Speaker 2: Done?
Speaker 3: Like everyone wants to like flex like, just like is it good?
Speaker 2: Is it organic? Though?
Speaker 3: Like I don't care what daw you use to produce music?
Speaker 2: You know, I just care. Did I like the song? You know?
Speaker 3: I don't care what kind of guitar it was, Just I don't care what saxophone I play.
Speaker 2: It just does love to sound good? Like you know what I mean? I get that. I don't know how I want to put that in the list, but yeah, I kind of get what you're saying. It's kind of interesting though.
Speaker 4: I told you I thought about this.
Speaker 3: I was like thinking, I was like, I think because I think that's one pin'll pin Yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Uh my next one would be give the in house brands a try. So if they are the retail shop and they produce the vertically integrated, yeah, i'd give them a try because usually that's where you can find the best bang for your buck, even if they don't have deals, so you can probably find it's a good. Yeah, it's a good I like that. That's fair with so pretty.
Speaker 3: I like that because honestly, you're right in a lot of times with vertical integrated. I didn't put that, but I do think that's a good idea because sometimes with vertical integration, like those are the people who really give shit. Those are people who dedicating their whole life. They're risk and getting all these licenses right. Sometimes I think sometimes when you get these brands who don't put their whole heart into it, it's like they're just in it for the money. And now I can't always say that's true, but I sometimes feel like deck sometimes I see some one who's vertically integrating, it's just like when I see like producers or growers.
Speaker 4: It's a different passion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you don't see like not all retail shops are vertically integrated. So like Grivey said, you do see the passion and care within the product, and then sometimes you're able to get a pretty decent deal on it because they don't have to do all the different other loops and stuff to other growers have to go through them. You're literally it's your product that you're growing. You don't have to sell and try to make more like you can cut price for the consumers. So I think that's a good one, So I'll add that now it's on.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many have, oh one, This one's okay, I don't know. This one was one of my ones where I was, products are not all the same price at every disco shop around. But that's kind of like, you know, uh, what I said earlier with the try many until you find a budget style.
Speaker 2: So what else you got? Don't hit that cleanliness of dispo? Don't hit that? Oh no, remember for the idea I was trying. Oh I it was just for fifteen okay, bad?
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry, yeah, cleanliness of dispo, I don't That was just another one I had, But that that doesn't really make me go into a dispo or out of a dispo.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so me, let's see, I think I got this one. This one again, I think it's just important to note because I think it's customer service is key to returning. Customer is not just price, because I think it's important because I will go to a price first place for a price, but I will not return unless you guys are nice, your people are like you know what I mean, there's a reason to go back. And I think that even falls with your cleanliness too, because you got to give me a reason to come back.
Speaker 4: One deal is not gonna be all right. I'm always gonna go there.
Speaker 3: This is I found a deal, so I'm going there for that deal, you know what I mean. Just because you gave me like thirty percent off my first time doesn't mean I'm like, oh I'm I'm never gonna go anywhere else again.
Speaker 4: There's there's a bunch of dispoads.
Speaker 3: You got to keep me wanting to come back, and I think customer service, just like restaurants, is a lot of time the reason why you go back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, hey I didn't like that product. Oh shit, I'm so sorry about that. Let me give you ten percent off this time.
Speaker 2: You didn't like that product last time?
Speaker 3: Because they're only buying a pre roll oh my god, that means the world to me. It's dollar twenty two right, like, but these are huge things to people, you know. That's good Customer service is realizing that you can outweigh a returning customer versus a couple bucks, because I've been through shitty experiences, you know, and now I'm not gonna sit here in bash dispos. I'm not gonna sit here like, oh this does well, this dispeld right. But I've had dispos treat me poorly. I've had that and I don't want to go back. Yes, and it's never over one product. It's always because I realized shit could have happened, that could have been on the product's end, that could have been there, and that's why I tried.
Speaker 2: Products multiple times.
Speaker 3: But don't treat me like shit, don't be rude, don't rush like there's certain rules that I have in my head that I want probably prefer that fit my own style.
Speaker 2: So it's like that makes a list, that makes the list. Customer service is key. I mean, I'm pretty much out.
Speaker 3: I think I just got the one more just because it's expensive. Does that means better? I think that's key because I'm sick of people saying, oh, my shoots, stub shelf. Because there's certain brands and again, not gonna call the brands that I hear.
Speaker 2: Over and over old.
Speaker 3: They're the best, not the best, because they're the top shelf and everyone talks about them, so they're popular. And I'm like, yeah, yeah, they're great, because they are. I'm not going to bash the company because I like their shit.
Speaker 4: But guess what doesn't mean there's no other companies that are just as good.
Speaker 3: I'm so sick of hearing that because this one's the best, that the older ones are inadequate.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no, no. There's a bunch of.
Speaker 2: People at the top. Top top shelf isn't always top shelf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not true, just because it's paid for better.
Speaker 2: You can find gems on any any level that fits your budget. Literally, So we've had top shelf. But that group even said that was expensive and smoked block shit had dads that's smoked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, And the it's just so I like that one just because it's just because it's more.
Speaker 4: It does not mean it's better.
Speaker 2: No, it absolutely does not mean it's better. So that one's good. Yeah, that one's acceptable. Yeah, I mean we end up with do we have enough or do we end up with less than I have? Nine than I wrote down?
Speaker 4: Oh no, did you write down the mark expensive?
Speaker 2: One? So this is what I have? Okay. Number one was deals deals deals. We both said that. Two is check dates, harvest testing ya what we went through? Three ask questions yep, great one. Four ask about rewards. Five, Try many shops and support who you like. You don't like the rewards, no, no, I mean I just that wasn't like a rule. But I mean since we don't have ten, keep it, you know, I think that's fine. I liked it enough. That was you.
Speaker 3: I'm just that wasn't one of mine. That wasn't a for sure one. That's all my h extu.
Speaker 2: One. Try many shops and support who you like.
Speaker 4: Can you add us did that fit your budget and style?
Speaker 3: You know, I just want to add that fit your budget style because I think that's really important.
Speaker 2: Just so for where for the shops, Try many shops that fit your budget in style?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that's important. You got till it fit fine?
Speaker 3: One because that's important because I hate that people just go to what's being that's similar to support where you liked though, it's like the same thing that I'm saying at the end of that. I guess I don't think it's the same, but sure, we'll just I'm just saying I'm.
Speaker 4: Making a note right now. You don't have to write it like.
Speaker 2: We're not officially writing like a bible right now. Try Sorry again, I'm trying.
Speaker 3: If we want to officially make the text, we'll make the text later. Bro, let's not goal, we're just coming.
Speaker 2: Up with the ten. It's what you say about try many shops.
Speaker 3: Try, try, try multiple shops so you find that one that works with your budget and style. I was just going to combine them two because you're right, they are similar. Whatever, it's fine, Just support you like, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Just whatever. Man, it probably was a big deal. And then you had try brands more than once, which I was like, on that one, try brands more than once. Yeah, yeah, that was the one I was kind of hesitant on. Uh, try the vertically integrated brands products to get the best bang for your buck. Customer service is key. Top shelf isn't always top shelf. Well, I think just because it's more expensive, it doesn't mean it's better. I think that's a better way to put it, because it's just because it's idn't say that. And then just because it's more expensive does not mean it's better. Just because it's top shelf doesn't mean to be better than the midshelf. But just because it's midshelf doesn't mean it's better. You really just got to kind of try it, see the price. Generally it's a good rule of thumb, but it's not always. Okay, I'll right that later.
Speaker 4: Then, yeah, that's some saying we don't have to write it.
Speaker 2: I'm like right now, well I am, because I'm gonna post it.
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't have to post it in six hours, like post it a few days.
Speaker 2: We'll come up with it. And then number ten. We don't have a ten.
Speaker 3: So did you do customer services key to returning customers, not just price? Hmmm? Did you put what kind of product? Doesn't mean it's a better You didn't put that one. I thought we liked that one.
Speaker 2: Which one? What kind of product?
Speaker 3: What kind of product it is doesn't mean it's a better product, Like meaning it's.
Speaker 2: RaSE it versus resident doesn't it's gonna be better.
Speaker 4: Just because it's hashis and coming doesn't mean its gonna be better. You just gotta kind of try your products. I mean, that's just that's my own. You don't have to agree to it, no worries.
Speaker 3: So at least got nine for you. So see that was fun, you know, I enjoyed that. You know, we'll make a tenth one and you'll have to check the social media post to see the final tenth one.
Speaker 2: Yeah there you go boom. But yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: If then then, like I said, we'll kind of so we'll cut the clip of the last do you want to read through those one last time?
Speaker 2: So we can cut that.
Speaker 3: So these are just like nine top nine that we came up with live and we're gonna comeup with the last one during the social media post. Stay tuned.
Speaker 2: Deals deals deals.
Speaker 4: Oh these are we didn't even say the title.
Speaker 3: This is uh uh for if you're visiting your dispo for your first time, or just honestly tips for people visiting dispos.
Speaker 2: Yes, so here we go. Deal deals deals, check dates, harvest testing, check those dates. Ask many questions. If you want okay to ask questions, it is okay. Ask about reward the reward programs that the dispos have it, try mini shops, find the one that works with your style, support who you like, don't feel don't feel you have to go to a certain shop because it's right down the street. Well, try brands more than once. The reason we say that at the Dispo is because you never know the first product might not be the best one.
Speaker 4: Because Dave made that point.
Speaker 3: Not everyone's storing their ship right, So like you, you got to really try shit more than once, because just because one Dispo store right.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean the other one is. So try the vertically integrated brands products. Vertically integrated means they own the retail shop, but they also go flower and they probably process some of that either edibles or concentrating. It usually means they have a little more.
Speaker 3: Uh uh credit or not credit, a little bit more, a little bit of money in the game, a little bit more uh.
Speaker 4: I want to say nuts in the game.
Speaker 3: I was trying to figure out better a little bit more nuts the game. The reason why I'm saying that is like that was the way I was taught to say my slang. Was taught to say that when you put more into it, it means you have more to lose. Yep, That's why I was taught your nuts because that's you don't want to lose your nuts, right, So that's it was.
Speaker 4: It was a horrible side of allowed terms.
Speaker 2: So that was where we go on. In the next one, Customers Nervous is key number eight, and then the last one we were bantering off of. But I still have top Shelf as an always. Top Shelf was number nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just uh it just just because it's more expensive doesn't mean it's gonna be better always.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that, man, And that's cool man. Yeah, good good Google tips if you're.
Speaker 2: Going to disbel yeah, uh, these are our tips, and if you didn't like them or you have your own, drop them in the comments below because I would love to hear them and talk about them and discuss these on a future. Waken Bak and the Waken Bikes are nine am Eastern every Saturday, so who knows, maybe we'll talk about it this Saturday after we just dropped it. So other than that, that's pretty much the episode. You got anything else, groovy? Yeah? I got nothing else as well?
Speaker 4: All right, Pa, smoke a fat don't know for your home bud.
Speaker 2: RP, hold your loved ones.
Speaker 3: Yep, and always tell Wake and bake every Saturday. Nine am ten am.
Speaker 2: My Groovy Groove.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yes dude, the groovy music thing. Uh to ease know why? I was just at Big Deaf Vessel, Pennsylvania, shout out, sweet sounds, great performances.
Speaker 2: Cam and shit contact with you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be at the Homie Camp Collective camp at in Mass Chooses.
Speaker 4: So if you happen to be listening to this were.
Speaker 3: Mass Chooses, hit me up Mold Blaze, and then next week two week we're at Siso so Summer and smoke Out. So a lot of people in this community might actually be there, So if you will be there, hit me up.
Speaker 2: Let's burn. I'll be there Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and I'm playing Sunday. So if you're in the.
Speaker 3: Up, maybe you could legally buy cannabis up there. And if you're in the up, live up there, go to Summer and smoke Out. It's only like one hundred and some dollars ticket. You can see Mike Jones, you can see sun Squabby Like this ticket is such a good price.
Speaker 2: So go check it out. Summer and smoke out. Yeah, and if you want to check out some cannabis stuff, check out canad Dave there's new articles coming up on the website. I'm gonna be doing some things, trying to try and try trying to do some new content here soon, so we'll be seeing that new bloggs are up on the website.
Speaker 3: Check my Canic cast everywhere ye can of cast if you're listening that's cast.
Speaker 2: Check it out. I actually follow us everywhere as well too. And then other than that, it's good. Yeah, let us know your thoughts on the.
Speaker 3: Hit that hit that hit the comments section because like this is a fun discussion with Wake on the stream.
Speaker 2: Of the waken Bank will be live from i G only this Saturday, oh right, because I'm traveling right now and I can't Saturday only this Saturday. Let me rephrase that only this Saturday. All right. On that note, you all have a great rest of your week. It's got it. As always, we got to get better than the US today. So I'm here to advocate, educate, and until next time, y'all loose