Speaker 1: My billy cutting in the Great American I monitor all events simultaneously around the world. One thing happening this morning. I watch MSNBC, I watched CNN, I watched Fox News, I watched Newsmax. All about what's happening today at noon in the House of Representatives, and the most are saying that we won't have a speaker. It won't be white smoke from the Sistine Chapel until later this afternoon. But a man on the floor walking in close is Warren Davidson, congressman from the I think is it the eighth congressional district? I have the number, correct, Congressman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the eighth thing. It's the west side of Cincinnati, goes right to the city limits and then goes about to throw the way up the Indiana lines. Get Western Hamilton, Butler, Preble, dark in a little bit of Miami County.
Speaker 1: All right, what's going to happen? I'm watching the news cable show said it's not going to happen today. The media is rooting for chaos, confusion, and a crisis. They want to demonstrate that you Republicans are incompetent, you don't know what you're doing. You can't pick a later all hell's break and loose. What is the reality. Do we have white or black smoke over the Systeine Chapel? Do we have a speaker?
Speaker 2: Well, Congress needs to be laser focused on implementing the Agenda forty seven. That's what the Republican Party said as the platform at the convention is Donald Trump's plan to make America great again. And look, the base has got, you know, just reasons to be upset with Mike Johnson. Thomas Massey's given a voice to that. He's definitely gonna vote.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: We can lose one vote, but if we lose too, he's not gonna have the votes. And you know, I think I think Mike Johnson finds a way to put the deal together. You can't have a stronger ally than Donald Trump, but he's worked hard to seal the votes. Donald Trump wants Mike Johnson. I think Donald Trump's the leader of our parties. We support him and get them there. Look, you know Patton said it, well, you know, a good plan well executed beats you know, today, beats a perfect plan next week. And I think that's what we're up against right here.
Speaker 1: Well, it's all about the numbers. There's two hundred and nineteen Republicans, two hundred and fifteen Democrats, and I guess the extra congressional seats not been determined yet. And so if the number gets to be two eight if the number gets to be two seventeen, let's say two, don't do it. If the votes two seventeen for the Republican Mike Johnson and two fifteen for a Keem Jefferies, is Johnson the speaker each got the majority of those casting the ballots, but not to two eighteen. Does it take two eighteen or two seventeen.
Speaker 2: It takes a majority of those president voting, and you can vote, you can vote president. Uh. And you know there's ways to game this. Chad Pergrim, you know, good guy from Butler County, grew up there, but he's a Fox analyst. He put a breakdown on this, and it gets, you know, sort of tricky in terms of how the gamesmanship could go.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: Reality is if you if you've only got two people and he got two seventeen to two fifteen, we haven't elected a speaker yet, so it'll be another ballot.
Speaker 1: All right, What is the issue, Thomas Massey, I've had him on many times. I like the guy a lot. He has offered some personal tragedies of late, which is the unfortunate demise of his beautiful wife, and he was perceived as being possibly a cabinet nominee that didn't work out. Thomas Massey's main point is that Donald Trump supported Paul Ryan speaker and how did that work out? Answer is not very well. And so the Trumpster now is in the most powerful position any Republican has ever been in when it comes to influence in the House of Representatives. The main issue Massy has is federal government spending. We borrow a new trillion dollars of fresh cash every one hundred days. Suddenly we're going to be bankrupt. And many have talked about the fact that we have to greatly increase the debt limit well above thirty seven trillion dollars to function in the government. Does Congress and Massey have a point about saying that we are essentially bankrupt and we can't keep doing what we're doing, and the fact that Trump supported Paul Ryan didn't work out so well. He says, well, maybe this won't work out so well either.
Speaker 4: Talk.
Speaker 1: First of all, the issue of the debt, and the deaf said, explain that to the American people.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, look, we're bankrupt in our country. I think everybody realizes that. You know, there's people out there saying, oh, you have a printing press, you can just print more money. And that's true. During COVID era, we kind of proved that you can print more money. But that doesn't mean that the money will buy the same amount of stuff. That's the nature of inflation. We printed more money. Now it takes more money to buy the same basket of goods that you used to buy. You just don't have the kind of spending power you used to have. And look Massy's Thomas Massey had a great exchange with former Speaker Newt Gingrich on Twitter. You know, Gingridge kind of called out people that were like, you guys need to get in line and get behind Johnson, and you know, you know, he challenged anyone to debate, and Massey said, challenge accepted and laid out a pretty good case for why he's voting the way that he is. And I respect Thomas Massey's you know, man with no guile, people, what's he after? He looks at every vote discreetly, He votes what he believes is the right thing. And I do think some of that that's, you know, exactly what we need, and I respect it, and I think everyone that really knows him does that. He's not trying to manipulate the game for personal things. There are other people that may. We'll see how that goes. But you know, the point he makes is valid in terms of Mike Johnson. He wouldn't have gotten the job if he'd done the things. If he said he was going to do the things that he ended up doing as speaker, he had a pretty rough stretch this last Congress. He wasn't you know, he got the job because everybody likes Mike Johnson. He's a nice guy, but his results haven't been great. And you know, it's a little bit of a thing against President Trump. He did a head off to say you're fired a lot in his first term because he did hire some bad folks and they didn't execute the plan well. But I think that you know, Trump is going to call the plays and we're going to have to execute him.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: Massey's critique is even in the little home stretch here, where the basic play was don't do an omnibus. You know, Johnson went with Democrats to do a sort of mini omnibus with fifteen hundred some pages and giant plan. He's like, you can't have this guy. And I think Trump's like, no, no, I know who I'm dealing with, Ridney Johnston. Let's roll. And I think most of the party is going to say Trump's the leader of our party. Let's get in line and make it happen.
Speaker 1: Well, the most important thing is changing. The people of America voted for change. They voted for reform. When I saw the first news conference of the FBI, et cetera after the massacre in New Orleans and the special Agent in charge of the FBI in New Orleans, I think it's the Southern District of Louisiana had a nose ring and she's telling us this is not terrorism. There's no evidence this is terrorism. When a shall we say a Muslim, a Muslim with a pickup truck is rolling down Bourbon Street and also what's happening is he has an ISIS flag on the back of his truck. Now there's a clue, Charlock. It didn't take a brilliant investigator and say, you know, that might be terrorism. We need complete reform as you may know, of the Department of Justice, the FBI, the Department of Defense. When we have FBI Special ass in charge with the nosering at a news conference saying that there's no evidence of terrorism when the ISIS flag is flown over Bourbon Street? How about that, Sherlock? Is that evidence? Do you get fired up about this kind of stuff like I do? And secondly, I'm glad you brought that up. The chairman of All State and they sponsor the Sugar Bowl, did this opening ad yesterday for the Notre Dame Great Victory, and he talked about America's addiction to divisiveness and negativity. We must be willing to accept persons imperfections. That's the president of All State. I'm not in good hands telling America, you know what, You're addicted to divisiveness and negativity and you have to be more willing to accept people's imperfections like flying the ISIS flag on Bourbon Street and killing fourteen people. Can you smell what I'm cooking?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he needs the people's elbow. Somebody needs to come off the top rope. And I'm pretty sure when he shows up to the board meeting they might be delivering that to him. I'm sure the shareholders are out there selling like crazy. People are probably like, man, if I only knew his short all State, you know, terrible, terrible, you know, ad by all State, And you're right. You know, Look, this is why Trump's campaign has to be followed through on. And we've got to get cash to tell run in the FBI. We've got to get to Gabbard as the Director of National Intelligence. We got to get Pete hag Seth in at the Department of Defense. Weve got to get Robert F. Kennedy controlling our helping human services and provide accountability for all this disinformation, misinformation and frankly police state stuff that went on during COVID. And you know why do they keep doing it? Well, because you didn't punish him last time. Then people say that sounds like retribution. That's not retribution, that's justice, and that's exactly what people want. And that's why we need to get pivot right off of the get into offense starting at noon right now in this next vote coming up, and we need to elect the speaker and get on offense.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: The chairman President of also and also said that the MASCAR of Americans was an imperfection. Well, we do our best, but try not to kill fourteen people while you're at it. And lastly, with what degree of confidence do you say, Congressman Davidson, now by the close of business today, we'll have a new speaker.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't say that I'm one hundred percent confidence. There's certainly a possibility that this won't turn out that way, but I do feel confident we're going to elect a good speaker and we're going to run President Trump's offense. So I think people are committed to doing that and I'm looking forward to it. And I look, we're gonna have not just President Trump, We're going to have a great Ohioan, our current senator and soon to be Vice President jd. Vance. I think people are right to have a lot of energy and enthusiasm, and I really look forward to doing my share of the task to make America great again.
Speaker 1: Is Matt Gates? There is he actually reason out there.
Speaker 2: He started at o In. I mean he was on TV at oa In last night, so I think he started his contract there. But technically he won an election in November, so some people are speculating he could come and take his oath. But I think you would have an ethics challenge again because you can't earn money. You can't earn money, you know, significant money outside of you know, your investment and things like that. You can't get paid a salary from somebody else and be in Congress.
Speaker 1: Well, Nancy Pelosi did. She's worth two hundred and fifty million dollars. I guess that's a different issue, but none that. There was speculation this morning that Matt Gates would be there and then he gets sworn in and then vote and the OAN one America's network like a cable network. I think he started last night. But who Matt Gates doesn't always care about ethics, so what the hell?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: He could be an important vote? So is he the one vote missing of the of the of the two nineteen to two fifteen to see the one vote he's.
Speaker 2: The one thee Yeah, because it's like at least Deephonic in Mike Waltz. We're both nominated for positions in the Trump administration. Stefonic for you an ambassador and Waltz for National Security Advisor. But they won't start until January twentieth, so they should be here in present in voting for the speaker. Surely.
Speaker 1: All right, Congressman, I know you're on the floor getting there, and we'll see what happens, hopefully by two three o'clock today. But you're predicting, are you predicting? On the first ballot he will not be the speaker, but by the second or third he will be.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I don't know that the first ballot will be smooth. I don't know whether they'll close the vote or not, but I think there'll be a little bit of drama on the first ballot. At what I do think we're going to elect Mike Johnson speaker today.
Speaker 1: All right, Congressman Warren Davidson of the eighth Congressional District, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and we'll see what you know. The media is rooting for chaos, confusion, and hopefully there's some sense that we have to get on with the people's business. Elect Mike Johnson and away we go. And Congressman Davidson, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nevertheless, keep calm and defend freedom. We got to get a fight to win, and so thanks for highlighting it. God bless you and all your listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much Warren Davidson of the eighth Congressional District, and Leu's continue with more. And this morning there's one thing the media demands and the Democrats, and that is complete confusion and chaos and havoc, which I kind of enjoy myself, by the way, but one thing that Keem Jefferies cannot be elected the speaker, and the Democrats are hoping he's going to get two hundred and fifteen votes and that somehow there will be such difficulties on the Republican side that somehow Hakeem Jeffries, the Brooklyn Liberal, will sneak in and become the speaker. We pray that doesn't occur. So let's continue with more. And by the way, the ballards is spelled b ll ards, the ballards that pop out of the ground. The reason they weren't in place is because there were a lot of New Orleans beads there from several months ago, which was last April, that had made the up and down movement of these ballards impossible, and the City of New Orleans didn't fix it. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Continue with more, goll cunning him the Great American Live and shown of the Bengals playing Tomorrow Night for all the marvels we hope on news radio seven hundred, Www. Bully Cunningham wanted to get that interview in with Warren Davidson looking left, right and center. It appears the House is preparing to vote, not yet begun the process. But if you understand what's happening, at some point today or tomorrow, there's going to be a new speaker, and it's going to be a Republican and that for reasons that Congressman Massey have articulated here and elsewhere that he's disgusted with omnibus spending bills. He is disgusted with the fact that we borrow about one trillion dollars in new money every one hundred days, none of which will ever be paid back, and that the survivability financially of this great country is at stake. And so for those who say that Thomas Massey is a voice crying in the wilderness, yes he is. Because Mike Johnson is going to be the speaker. They're not going to go through three, four or five days of this because on the sixth of January, which as you know is is Tuesday, there's going to be a vote in which Kamala Harris presides over the counting of the electoral ballots, that the Trump's to receive three hundred and twelve electoral ballots, more more than enough necessary to win, and that you can't have a situation where come Monday evening Tuesday, Wednesday, that there's no speaker. So that means there's no House of Representatives that can do anything, and so that's a problem. So I know the media loves to be driven by chaos and confusion and whatever it might be when it involves Republicans. But at some point, according to Warren Davidson two three four five o'clock today, there's going to be a speaker. It's going to be Mike Johnson. And I don't know what it's going to take for Massi or others to stand down. They can afford to lose one vote, which is our own, Thomas Massey of Northern Kentucky. And when Thomas runs for reelection, he receives like eighty percent of the vote or more. He's extremely popular because he's a rock ribbed principled conservative. But even principles at time must give way to the art of the possible, and it's not possible to get with Congressman Massy wants through the means and methods he's now using. It doesn't one doesn't equate to the other, and Massy has to have one more join to get the number down in two seventeen, assuming Matt Gates doesn't vote. Right now, it's two eighteen to two fifteen and mass and right now the difficulty it would be if Matt Gates showed up to get sworn into the new Congress, which is getting ready to occur now, should he vote. Last night he was on One America's network oan and in Congress, you can't hold two jobs supposedly. Of course, you can make millions of dollars in investments another way, in other ways and means, But he says, I guess you can't be an employee somewhere else. But everything else you can do in Congress. You go in with little or no money. You come out rich. Republicans, but mainly Democrats come out rich because they know how the game is played. So sometime later this afternoon, we're going to have a speaker. His name is going to be Mike Johnson. This will not be some other candidate is not going to arise, and it's gonna be messy, but it'll happen sometime today. Then you get onto the real issues of actually counting the ballots on January the sixth, counting the ballots that were cast by individuals like Alex trn Tefilu and Richard K. Jones and Mary Diane Redden, my sister. They cast the ballots about a week or ten days ago in Columbus the Electoral College, that is the actual vote that matters. So it would be a total meltdown if somehow there wasn't a speaker selected by Monday night or Tuesday morning. And this is what Friday afternoon. So we'll see what happens. After one o'clock today, we're going to have on Rob Sanders to talk about the change of law in Kentucky impacting the triestate completely. Then at two o'clock will be in a specialist from DEI Open the Books that talks about what's happening to universities and colleges when it comes to DEI diversity, equity and inclusion, which is another form of affirmative action, hiring and firing and retaining and employing based upon one's race or sexual orientation, which, by the way, is illegal. So in the beginning you might recall it was all about affirmative action. That is, employers and government will take affirmative action in order to seek out candidates of a different race, or a different sexual orientation, or different religion. And that was declared unconstitutional because you can't pick and choose individuals based upon skin color or race or religion. That's illegal. It's called invidious discrimination. So instead of affirmative action being used, which is we're telling everybody equal opportunity employer. Remember those good old days, We're an equal opportunity employer, it's now morphed in something different, well funded, which is DEI. And one of the examples of DEI happened yesterday when the head of the FBI and New Orleans stepped forward seemingly a DEI hired. She had a metal ring in her nose, and she made the proud announcement quickly that you know what, this is not an act of terrorism. And some are calling now that this woman be disciplined in a sense, but she can't speak for the FBI. The FBI, even chrisipher Race saw this is a disaster, so he sent down an adult in place of althea Duncan who should face termination or some sort of discipline for stating early on that the Ices attack in the French quarter. She said this was not terrorism as they chaos unfolded and with this radical leftist ISIS mass murderer flying the ISIS flag on the back of his pickup truck, killing fourteen people injuring thirty four others. To have the FBI declaire this is not an act of terrorism is ridiculous. Let's continue with more twelve thirty Home of your Bengals playing a course tomorrow in Pittsburgh on news radio seven hundred. Wow. How about this a little bit of a curveball throne. Judge A hind varied from the recommended sentence for Jake Wagner. Just heard Brian Combs talk about this and explain two problems in the case. Judge Hines said, Jake Wagner's brother went to trial and received the same sentence recommended for Jake Wagner, who cooperated with the investigators. Secondly, Judge Hines said Angela Wagner got a good deal of thirty years in prison despite her roling being able to stop the killings and as opposed to actually causing them. So therefore, Judge Hines said he planned to give Jake Wagner an opportunity for parole after thirty two years. It appears that Jake Wagner is somewhere in the thirty year range right now. But of course he's found the Lord. He's found God, which is a good thing. So sometime in his sixties, Jake Wagner will be given an opportunity to get out of jail. I'm not sure. I know I won't be around in thirty two years. Maybe you will be, his lawyer said, mister Wagner is a man of his word. Jake Wagner asked Judge Heine if he could look at the victims' family as he gave his statement, stood up in court. I'm looking at the video. He's in his orange jumpsuit. He said to the victim's family that the few that remain of the Rodents, he said, his life's been the reform by God and Jesus, he said. In the weeks following the murders, he said the most sincere prayer he's ever done. He said, quote, I ask God to put my family back on the straight and narrow path. He said he did not expect forgiveness, but asked the Rodent family to give up hate. Hate is the darkness that now. Jake Wagner started preaching, hate is the darkness. I'm not sorry I got caught. I'm sorry for what I've done, and I went on to say that as Jake Wagner spoke, much of the Rodent family during the speech got up and left the courtroom, not really accepting this deathbed conversion, and Wagner continued to speak about God and witnessing Jesus Christ. He said again he was sorry, and he prayed for members of the Rodent family that remained. And Judge Hines said he would impose to mutually recommend a sentence of thirty years in prison for Angela Wagner. She has six years and six weeks of the time I already done. When she's released, she'll serve two to five years of probation. Judge Hines said she will have to register as a violent offender for ten years thereafter, and Judge Hines said that he gave A Wagner a lighter sentence because of her willingness to cooperate provide testimony Judge Hines said, I could have gone much higher. You helped the state make its case. Jake helped the state make its case. He said, many people overlooked her role in the killings. Judge Hines said, quote, you know the only person who I could have stopped the whole thing with a phone call. That a pravity is what you didn't see, the moral need to shut it all down. And so Angelo Wagner's lawyers argued that while his client was aware and assisted in the deaths of the Rodent family, should have not directly kill anyone directly. But as you know, that is not critical because there's other accomplices and co conspirators that can get it. He said. She testified against her family. Yeah, the judge also had it. She's completed about fifty programs fifty programs since her incarceration started some six years ago, and she's begun helping others, especially the young females incarcerated. Angelo Wagner read a prepared statement after a lawyer placed reading glasses on her head. She said all of her life she strived for perfection, but didn't realize how broken she was at the time. And she said, once again, it's turned to God. Quote. God has opened up my heart in my eyes, she said before sentencing. This world needs no more pain, so I give back any way that I can. She says, she knows the Rodent family has suffered a loss. Now that's an understatement right there, has experienced unbearable and suffocating pain. And she said, Angela Wagner, I'm committed to change myself. Each day I work to become a better person. So there you have it. Much of this is now concluded. It's called the Pie County massacre. You might recall at the time there were rumors of drug war lords, there were rumors of Mexican drug cartel members. All kinds of rumors were floating around. It came down to a custody dispute between the Wagners and the Rodents as to a little toddler that was created by both and one family wanted them and one family didn't want them. And of course the Rodent family were the victims of these vicious, unspeakable murders that rocked the Try State some six years ago. And the judge gave a lighter sentence than recommended for Jake Wagner. Instead of getting a life without possibility of parole. He gave him thirty two years. He'll go to the parole board thirty two years from now, what would that be twenty fifty seven. In twenty fifty seven he can make a case to be released as a young man under the sway of the dominating father Billy. We'll see what happens down the road. Unbelievable stuff happening in court this morning, and we'll see what comes to that, if anything, and not good. It's the most shocking crime to have taken place in the tri State, certainly since in the last fifty to one hundred years they have a whole family wiped out by another family because of a custody to dispute over a three year old girl. We continue after two o'clock today. We'll be an expert from opening the books about DEI and what DEI is doing in America. We saw it paraded up front and personally yesterday when a special agent in charge of the FBI, I wonder how this woman got the position. Her name is althea Duncan who said this is not relatable to terrorism. When someone in an ev F one drives through Bourbon Street with an IS's flag off the back within the vehicle, in the cab or other ISIS ideations that the FBI agent in charge said, this is not relatable to terrorism. One might ask, how in the world does she keep the job, And it has to do with Biden's FBI in Biden's Department of Justice have been thoroughly politicized to pursue certain individuals and excuse others rather than hunt down real terrorist and believe me, right now, in America there are real terrorists afoot. Much like Jabbar that did what he did, he was quickly supposedly became a head here in a disciple, a disciple, and an apostle of ISIS quickly. According to his family members didn't know where this came from, but there were online ideations from this guy ahead of time. So instead of hunting down real criminals and real terrorists, or trying to find some of the three hundred thousand children missing from the southern border, remember when Trump was in office, how important there's three hundred thousand kids were When Trump was in office, it was kids in cages. And since then, like the drones flying over New Jersey the last few weeks, the whole story has been ignored completely they're tracking down the wrong people and using resources of the FBI for DEI and so much more. And it began with soon as Trump was elected in twenty sixteen, before he took office, the FBI and James Comey had an undercover operation, the purpose of which was to dismantle the Trump administration. That came from the FBI. High ranking FBI agents stroking Page sent text messages back and forth saying to each other, don't worry, Trump's never going to be elected. Before the election. Then after he was elected, the government itself and the fourth Estate, the bureaucracy got together and said, we're going to destroy Donald Trump. The head of the FBI said that, Department of Justice said that. So to begin an undercover operation against Donald Trump and his National security advisor, General Flynn filed something in the range of one hundred thousand illegal warrants to seek out certain information as determined by the court system that they couldn't do what they did. So imagine if the same amount of time it would be spent on terrorists inside America, or human traffickers or producers of fentanyl. But the FBI was so politicized they went after Donald Trump. I also went after Catholics. Documents obtained by House Republicans. My good friend Jim Jordan in twenty twenty three reveals that there were multiple FBI field offices involved in the drafting of a memo that labeled Catholics as potential domestic terrorist. That was in twenty twenty three. The FBI said about you as a Catholic, You're a potential domestic terrorist because of your views on abortion. And there was a leaked FBI memo out of Richmond, Virginia, was investigating alleged white supremacy among Catholics. By the way, Jesus Christ was not white, but that's an irrelevant issue. So the FBI itself, the same FBI that hired the FBI agent in charge in New Orleans, had a memo to infiltrate Catholics, especially those who attend a Latin Mass. Now there's real evil for you. They were in the process of planning undercover agents and secret sources inside Catholic groups like the Knights of Columbus. The Kamala Harris herself said, with some racist organization, which it is not. And the FBI warned of quote radical traditional Catholics and noted that infiltration of Catholic groups using various kinds of informants would be quite useful in determining what are their goals? What are their methods? Subsequent memos showed the FBI itself field offices in Los Angeles and Portland, Oregon, were involved in targeting Catholics through surveillance methods, eavesdropping and following Catholics around the see what in the hell are you up to? I wonder if the same effort was taken for ISIS sympathizers inside of America another group they went after, or parents at school board meetings. The teachers union wanted this to occur. The Department of Justice issued a memo in October of twenty twenty one had been in office what about nine months, instructing it the FBI to label activist parents at school board meetings with threat tags quote unquote, this is a person that a threat tag is around their neck. The guidance came just days after the Biden White House approved a recommendation from the National school Board Association that called for count terrorism measures to be used against parents who spoke at school board meetings. The teachers' unions were not happy parents would speak black, white, and otherwise to talk about the failure of their schools and that the implementation of DEI was not something needing to be done, especially when it came to alternative lifestyles. For a fifth grader to be taught about anal sex. Parents said, we don't want that. So the FBI in the Department of.
Speaker 5: Justice began labeling you as a parent, a possible subvertent, subvertant who needed some a threat tag hang around your neck.
Speaker 1: Then the FBI moved on to Trump supporters. The FBI believe it or not? This according to two thirds? How about Newsweek? Not exactly? Shall we say? A uh? Conservative publication reported that two thirds of the FBI's current investigations focused on Trump supporters accused of disregarding anti riot laws. And I read this and I said, are you kidding me? After January sixth, the FBI expanded this anti government or anti authority violent extremism in other categories to jumpstart investigations in New Americans based upon quote their political affiliations and beliefs. Newsweek said there was a separate FBI gaggle of agents with the AGAVI order elsewhere. Newsweek reported that while Trump supporters were not officially designated as subversive. Quote. Government insiders acknowledge that the term applies to political violent supporters of Donald Trump and when it comes to overthrowing the government that this is the FBI itself, and especially pro lifers. If you believe that life begins at the moment of conception through natural death, the FBI wanted to look into your ways of thinking. During the four years of the Biden administration it targeted. The FBI targeted fifty five pro lifers for quote, praying, singing, and evangelizing at abortion facilities across the US. The Biden administration targeted pro life Catholics instead of targeting terrorists, and at least ninety circumstances of abortion fueled fire bombings, vandalism, and other attacks on life saving pregnancy centers, pro life organization and churches. By the way, forevery and it's wrong. Planned parenthood, whether I like it or not, has the right to exist. In Mount Auburn, there's a facility there. I passed quite often, and I want no violent acts taken against planned parentied whatsoever. Where a nation of law is not a violence. But churches in America have been vandalized at least eight thousand times in the past four years, with little or no government activities. One woman, a seventy five year old grandma named paul Ette Harlowe, was charged and found guilty of violating the Freedom of Access to Abortion Clinic Act and she faced and was sentenced to two years in jail. Seventy five year old grandmother for praying outside an abortion clinic on the sidewalk when her physical presence outside the sidewalk would cause mothers wanting to kill their unborn babies to walk around her on the sidewalk. That was perceived as a federal violation and she was actually sentenced to two years in jail. She's still doing time in prison. And the FBI has conducted numerous undercover investigations of Catholics other pro life groups, and they had a ranking system of quote ranked people who oppose abortion who are pro life activists as a greater threat than Islamist quote unquote, so as a Catholic great threat Dan Jabbar who killed fourteen people in New Orleans. And it continues. Another woman, seventy one year old Rebecca Levins, was convicted of four counts on January sixth of entering the Capitol, having briefly spoken to at least one capitol police officer. She spent no more than three minutes inside the capitol walking around, and she exited, but FBI agents showed up at her home on April nineteenth, twenty twenty one, returning the following week for an interview. She was convicted of criminal trespass and she was given one year probation. That's where the FBI is today from an organizational aspect, from the top, not the rank and file at the level here in Cincinnati or Covington, but at the top levels the Biden administration under I guess, Joe Biden, if you made decisions one after Donald Trump, donald Trump's lawyers, donald Trump's supporters, they won after Catholics, went after the Knights of Columbus. They won after parents at school board meetings. They won after pro lifers, and they went after grandmothers who weren't thinking right because it didn't fit the left wing agenda. When I watched the news conference after the events on New Year's Day, conducted by a woman completely over her head announcing representing the FBI, her name is Althea Duncan that this is not relatable to terrorism whatsoever. I'm thinking, what world are you living in? Even Christopher Ray saw that was a serious blunder. So she was taken down immediately as a spokesman number one. The ring in her nose should have been one indication maybe she cared more about DEI than the FBI. So I don't know what's going to happen to althea Duncan, but she should be reassigned and give another work to do so. Hopefully in the years ahead, the FBI will return to its original focus on counter terrorism and federal crimes, not using lawfare against Donald Trump and his supporters. It's going to be a thing of beauty to watch what cash Patel does to the FBI, because it needs serious reform, as does the Department of Justice and Homeland Security. Every time I look at my Yorkis, I want to get sick to my stomach. That guy is disgusting. I'll just continue with more after one o'clock today will be Rob Sanders. As you know, there's different laws about marijuana use and abuse on the southern side of the River as opposed to the northern side and southern Kentucky. As I understand that you cannot openly smoke marijuana at all. You can use medical edibles no smoking if you get get the right license to do so and the right permit to buy him. Ohio does not the case people walking around smoking pot in public, which by the way, is illegal, but it's one of those laws not being enforced. So let's continue with more plus after two o'clock today, Quite interestingly, we have a guest from the Open the Books, which is about chronicling what's happening with DEI and what's happening on college campuses and the hundreds of millions of dollars spent on college campuses to hire dozens and hundreds of people to implement DEI principles in liberal institutions like Ohio State. Good football team, extremely extremely liberal, So let's continue with more once again. The Bengalleys can play it up, can win tomorrow in Pittsburgh, which is likely, But then the Jets somehow have to beat the Dolphins, and somehow the Chiefs, without their best players going to rest them all, have to beat Denver in Denver. But most importantly, we have supposedly six to ten inches of snow coming on Sunday and Monday. On Monday, I'm going to have some test done on my gallbladder. Supposedly, doctor Michael Fisher says I might have a go about bladder problem and I've never had like one of those before. But I got to get that checked out on Monday. Then Tuesday, I have the honor of m seeing the functionality of the Ohio Supreme Court when they swear in the newest Justice, Joseph T. And T Eaters. I'm honored to do so. He's a good man. I'll just continue with more. Twelve fifty seven Home of Your Bengals News Radio seven hundred Wow. Bill Cunningham, the Great America Welcome was possibly snowy coming afternoon in the tries date on Friday and telling us that armageddon should strike Saturday night and sun. You will see what actually happens. Of course, they said it'd be an inch of two of snow on the ground this morning, and that didn't happen. But nonetheless, get ready to be frightened. But until then, I present to you now from twenty twenty four. The number one guest of the Bill Cunningham Show in the year twenty twenty four was not Joe Eaters. He's gone it wasn't Richard K. Jones. He's still the but it's Rob Sanders, the Commonwealth Attorney in Kenton County, with seventeen appearances in the year twenty twenty four starting off twenty twenty five. Right, Rob Sanders, how do you feel about this great award?
Speaker 3: Willie? I don't know that I've ever received such an honor, but I am very much honored. Happy New Year. I'm happy to be back on the show and got to get off on the right foot, you know, be ready to go for twenty twenty five and keep the number of appearances up there so that if anybody's going to come take the championship built away from me, they're really going to have to get to work and start getting on the show on a regular basis.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the facts, because what's happened in New Orleans is the law enforcement matter. What's going on with marijuana and Kenton County. In fact, all the Kentucky's a law enforcement matter. First of all, the medical marijuana licenses have been issued individuals and maybe like Tony Bender, wants to have a little toke now and then because he's got severe medical issues like migrant headaches and impacted bowels and that kind of stuff. And he's got to go through the process and get his license, and once he does, he can buy legally marijuana. And as a law enforcement official, is this going to be a nightmare for Kentucky or not? Many Ohioan's think as if marijuana is legally everywhere, they can come over the pond and smoke, will this be a nightmare for law enforcement?
Speaker 3: Not yet, Willy. I think we might get there eventually, But first of all, there's not enough of the businesses that are actually open to cause us that many problems right off the bats. So we're going to be easing into medical marijuana in the Bluegrass State, but a lot of people, you know what, I think the biggest misconception is that a lot of people are going to get themselves in trouble over is that smoking marijuana is still not legal in Kentucky. So even if you have, you know, Tony Bender, even if you have your medical marijuana card, you still can't toke up in the Commonwealth. There are a number of different forms that you can consume your medical marijuana. You can, you know, take pills, you can I don't have solves. You can even have plant marijuana, but you have to put it in a brownie or something because you're not allowed to smoke it. There's no form of combustion of marijuana that is medical. And of course any reputable doctor will tell you that that while THHC might have its medicinal use, is smoking anything is not good for anyone. So anybody that comes over here, and I know Ohioans are very fond of coming over to Riverside Drive in Covington where all the pretty lights from Cincinnati can be viewed so well, and smoking their marijuana over there, usually with guns. That's still gonna get you a felony arrest in Kentucky if you've got a gun with your weed, and if you're over there smoking weed, you're still going to get at least cited to court, if not arrested. So things really haven't changed all that much, although we will have people I'm sure very soon using their medical marijuana cards to go out to these I don't even know what we call them, willie weed shops, dispensaries whatever, they're going to be well when they open up. We don't have any intent in County yet, but I'm sure they're on the way.
Speaker 1: You know rob you bring ohioans Ohio wins don't understand that when you have a concealed weapon, which you don't need a permit anymore except in certain places, it gives you a little more of a leg up. But any person can. We're in open Kerry state, which is you can walk around Kentucky. You can walk around with a shotgun in downtown Covington. You might draw a little bit of interest, but nonetheless it's legal in Ohio, though federally it's illegal to possess or grow or sell marijuana in Ohio as I speak. Federally it is a crime, but the Feds have said, you know what, we're not going to enforce the law because Ohio and I think about thirty other states have allowed marijuana use. It's kind of an anomaly in the law that you're breaking federal law when you smoke marijuana or grow four or five plants in your home, or open up a marijuana shop a legal business, but federally the Feds could come in shut you down, seizure property, seizure motor vehicles that transport it. Isn't it kind of odd that federally you can't have possessed marijuana, but locally you can. Federally, you can't have gummies, you can't have THC, you can't have any sticks in your mouth that has certain levels above I think point zero four milligrams. It's illegal federally, but it's legal statewide. Can you address yourself, Ton.
Speaker 3: It's a sticky wicket, Willy. I would never want to trust the FEDS not to prosecute me for something that is clearly in violation of federal law. Because the minute I say, oh, don't worry, Willy, the Fed's never prosecute anybody for possessional We guess what, you could be the first one that they target. I would never want to be in that position. But I think what may very well cause a lot of friction between the state and federal discrepancy that we have about whether or not wheed is legal or illegal is to buy firearms, you have to swear, under penalty of perjury, that you don't use any illegal substances, including marijuana. And frankly, if you have a WE'D card in Kentucky or Ohio, I guess Ohio you don't need a card anymore. But in Kentucky, if you have a medical marijuana card, and you go buy a firearm in the Bluegrass State, and you sign that affidavit that says you don't use any kind of illegal substances, and then they find out that you've got a marijuana card and that you've been purchasing marijuana at their dispensaries, because there will be a record of every single purchase and who buys it, much like there isn't a pharmacy. The ATF could put you in federal prison for that.
Speaker 1: Couldn't you crosscheck the list of those with medical marijuana cards in Ohio or Kentucky. Ohio still has some medical marijuana program. Crosscheck that with the ATF forums on buying guns and if those you could names pop up. Okay, Tony Bender, he's got a medical marijuana card and he's buying a twelve gate shotgun. Forget about his impacted bowel. What's he supposed to do? He could be arrested for a felony.
Speaker 3: You sure could, Willie. You could end up in federal prison. You could be a convicted felon. You could lose not only your right to possess those firearms, but you're right to vote and hold office in any number of other negative impacts that a felony conviction carries. But that's again, that's a position I would not want to put myself in there. I believe it's got a lot of coverage in the press lately, in both the Inquirer and the Louisville Courier Journal about the precarious situation people are going to put themselves in if they have a medical marijuana card and they own or try and purchase firearms.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you in Ohio there's at least seven hundred and fifty thousand users of marijuana, and I bet half possess firearms. I bet half of the seven hundred and fifty adults, especially males, have it, and they have both and they're committing a federal felony. Unless you're Hunter Biden, you could be prosecuted.
Speaker 3: That's right, you might get I mean, I guess Hunter Biden did get prosecuted, But unless you're Hunting Biden, you can't count on the pardon that it would take to get out from one of the federal prosecution. So it's again, not a very good situation to be in. And not that I want to talk a bit about the federal government, but it's certainly a position I would not want to put myself in and making myself a target for the ATF or any other federal agency.
Speaker 1: All right, Rob Sanders, I monitor all events simultaneously. I'm watching MSNBC this morning, so you don't have to. And they had a segment there on Bourbon Street that was wide open in the sense that there were cars and delivery trucks. People live on Bourbon Street in New Orleans in the French Quarter, Businesses get delivery. I've been there several times. It's a very very small street. It's only room for cars one each way. It's probably twenty five feet wide at the most. And MSNBC was making the point that there's no stopping anyone this morning from driving down Bourbon Street hitting a bunch of people and blowing something up. And I'm thinking to myself, well, the only time it should be shut down in a sense and blocked is when there's a big event going on. That is when something is occurring. But otherwise, for that long Bourbon Street that's about eighteen blocks long, there's people living, their businesses get delivery, there's commerce being conducted, all kinds of stuff, so it's not unusual, but when it comes to planning a big public event, kent County has a few. I think Cincinnati has a lot more. And I can recall in nineteen ninety nine a guy named Cauthpert Weight drove his car through Octoberfest and knocking down about twenty five to thirty Cincinnatians as if there were bowling pens that strikes and spares. And in Kentucky it's a law enforcement official. What comes to your mind during a large event? I know, Oktoberfest happens in mainstraw of this event's going on? Will this be heighth and awareness of what could be done?
Speaker 3: Well? Willie? You know, frankly, it's I guess if anything's amazing, it's the fact that we haven't seen more of this already than terrorists attacking any kind of large gathering. I don't know that the government can ever account for everyone's safety at all times, in all places, and even if you have a mass attraction like Bourbon Street. And you might not know this, Willie, but I'm a proud graduate at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana, so I've spent many a night on Bourbon Street, quite familiar with it, and they actually shut down Bourbon Street the vehicular traffic about six pm every day, and it's nothing but a pedestrian mall at that point. Now I've learned that they have these traffic bollards that they've installed since I long after I left, because I've been gone from Louisiana for a few decades now. But it used to be just some like poles that they stuck in the middle of the street. Now they have these large iron contraptions that they bring out and install every night. They've actually put those now on the sidewalks as well, to block cars from driving down the sidewalks. But my understanding is these things were being repaired in anticipation of the Super Bowl, which is scheduled to be held in New Orleans this year. So the terrace was able to drive around the police car up onto the sidewalk. That's something he wouldn't normally have been able to do if they'd had their normal traffic pollers installed. But the point I'm making is that even if the government had done that in that situation, had them installed, there's still crowds all over nearby Bourbon Street. I mean, in the video that I know is widely circulating on TV news right now, you can see the Canal Street was just as busy as Bourbon Street was, and there's nothing blocking traffic on Canal Street. And I think that's an important thing to note that even if the government does everything possible to keep cars out of crowds right at an event, there's still going to be crowds walking up to the event. If you think about, you know, probably the biggest crowd we have in downtown Cincinnati, in addition to Mayfest or Octoberfest, is probably Opening Day. If you think about Opening Day or any Bengals game. Even though the vehicular traffic is detoured around the stadiums to allow pedestrians to walk safely through the streets, somebody could just as easily drive up on the sidewalk in the block surrounding the stadium. They could mow down people in the parking lots while while Bengals fans are tailgating, there's any number of ways where people are still at risk. And I think this is just like society has had to plan for the horrible atrocity that are school shootings and come up with plans and defense for that. We're going to have to start doing the same thing about anytime there's a mass gathering of people that we have to know that there are horrible evil people in the world, and this kind of thing. Maybe I'm jaded because of the work I do. It doesn't surprise me at all because we deal with evil every day. There are just evil people in this world that look to kill other humans or inflict injury or pain on other humans for nothing more than their own sheer, pleasure or enjoyment, or just to wallow in someone else's pain. That's an ugly fact of life that most people don't have to deal with every day, but it's true when it's out there. And I think that's what's difficult for everyone to wrap their heads around when something horrible like this happens, is dealing with the fact that evil does exist in our world unfortunately.
Speaker 1: And the other thing when it comes to nine to eleven and the TSA, there was a definitive sight that served as the vehicle for terrorism, which was an airplane. So there's all kinds of things you can do when there's one site which is an airplane through TSA and through all kinds of means and methods such as strengthening the cockpit door. That would have solved nine to eleven two by having a strengthened cock door to not let the terrorists in. When you talk about a downtown area, I looked at Bourbon Street and I didn't know you spent years and years on Bourbon Street up and down. Patty O'Brien's getting hurricanes. That's a different issue. But there's so many ways in and out. It's a street grid of some twenty five blocks with twenty five intersecting streets, and you cannot guarantee your safety in that environment. And I think you take the risk of going into the public areas, know where the exits are, know how to get out. But if some nut job with a F one fifty lightning electric fifty wants to mote down a whole bunch of people, there's other ways of doing similar things without using the truck down Bourbon Street. I would assume Canal Street itself, which is the main drag, had to be fully occupied with thousands of people, and he could have gone down Canal Street on the sidewalk, killing a bunch of people. It happened in Eice, France, It's happened in New York City, where someone with a white pickup truck killed about twenty eight people on a highway, and it's just you have to get your head on a swivel and see what's going on, and all you can do is make it more difficult, but you can't stop it.
Speaker 3: And you know, Willie, the one thing that I have not heard in the media at all is any kudos to the New Orleans Police Department, because, in my opinion, although it's horrific that fifteen people got killed, it's amazing that the New Orleans Police Department was able to neutralize that terrorist in the short, relatively short distance that he was able to drive down Bourbon Street before he was shot and killed by New Orleans Police officers, and of course he exchanged gunfire with them. He shot two New Orleans Police officers. But kudos to the New Orleans Police Department for running towards the thread, engaging the threat, and eliminating the thread. You know, while he was killing other people, they were putting their lives in harm's way, and it's really a miracle that it wasn't a lot worse than it was. Still horrible that fifteen lives are lost, but great job to the brave men and women in New Orleans Police who kept it at only fifteen.
Speaker 1: And that's a great video of a whole bunch of people running in one direction. And I had on a knowledgeable person from New Orleans, Jeff Crue area, yesterday who said they're down seven hundred cops, that the city of New Orleans is in total meltdown when it comes to operations, that those ballards should have been corrected months ago, but because of in confidence they weren't. That the Mayor of New Orleans is a real clown having the same problem as Fanny Willis has in Atlanta Fulton County. It's a terrible area of law enforcement is overwhelmed. They have liberal judges, a liberal prosecutor, and so much more. But to get back to the final point, marijuana may be legal in Kentucky, but it's not the smoking type of Marida.
Speaker 3: You gotta eat it and not smoke it.
Speaker 1: Willie, I'm gonna pass out along. But once again, Rob Sanders starting off twenty twenty five in the right way, And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. As I often say, when you're in a public area, movie theater or whatever, get your head on the swivel, see where the exits are and be aware, be alert, and that's the only defense we have against much of this. And once again, Rob Sanders, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Rob, you're a great American.
Speaker 3: Willie, thanks for having me. It's been a pleasure. I look forward to doing it all several more times throughout twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Let's set all time records. Rob Sanders, thank you very much. Well, let's continue with more, and no. One thing Rob Sanders ought to do is run for the Attorney General's spot in Kentucky. Vote for the colonel. Colonel Sanders, he is a Kentucky colonel. I think he gets red and white, get his colors, run around Kentucky. But put a hat on, get a little go tee. That guy is unbeatable, much less in Kenton County. He's unbeatable anywhere in the state of Kentucky. Vote for the current who's going to vote against Kentucky Fried Chicken? Nobody I know. And we wish Tony Bender well with his impacted bottle. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred wild over you as we sit here at one twenty nine pm Eastern time, the speakership is in the lurch. There's been three Republicans that have not voted for Mike Johnson. That means they'll go to a second ballot, maybe a third ballot sometime soon. That Massy and two others so far have voted for someone else. So right now the votes uh one seventy six to one, seventy six to three. And since all the Democrats are like pack animals that followed the herd, wherever the leader goes, they all go in the same direction. Republicans tend to be like herding cats, Democrats like herding dogs. Which is easy. This is going to go to second and third and fourth. But as Warren Davidson said to start off Today's Big Show a nine and a half ago, sometime today there will be a speaker and his name will be Michael Johnson, not the olympian from the eighty four Atlanta Olympics. It's going to be Mike Johnson of Louisiana, according to Warren Davidson. But right now there's three, likely to be one or two more, so the powers that be will bring down hell upon those three Republicans to vote for Mike Johnson. I don't think Thomas Massey is movable. I think it's going to take the other two. We'll see what happens, so we'll continue to monitor that as well. Jack Crumbley, Brian Colembs, and so many others. After two o'clock today we'll be an expert on DEI and how it kind of ruins the public education of children to indoctrinate them in the way of thinking about this country, which is inaccurate. One thirty Homier, Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati. You know we have to come together. That's why I'm running. I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate. Hello, quiet spokes, I'm broadcasting. God, Well, he's running for is a vacation again? Running the taco bell? Imagine running? You know, he's running for the border. That's where he's in charge right now. Segment. Who's the I don't know, I have no idea. Where's Kamala Harris? Of course I don't could care less. But what's she doing writing her book? What about the drones? He has to spend to read about that? A million for her? I'm a loser, just like the It's like the Beatles song I'm a Loser segment. They're getting close. Now there's three Republicans who voted either for Jim Jordan or Mark emmer So right now, Uh, it appears in either head of the n CUA A. That's him. Oh so was he out of a job? He's gonna be got down the Remember the day we went up there? Is this the opening day of Congress?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Remember when we went up there? Yeah, on the speakers Bunt Gingrish and Contract with America and bron Sonny Bono, remember that, and also showing up a Yanc Dearing. Yes, you might recall. Then we took we took the subway. There's the pal going up the elevator or going up the escalator coming down the escalator was one former Channel five sports anger J. D. Hayworth. Where's he now? Where's he? I don't know? Was he from Oklahoma? No? Arizona? Arizona?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, right now we're out there living life right now. The final ballad appears to be two fifteen for Johnson, two thirteen for Hakeem Jefferies, three others. What's that mean? Others get ready for another vote? Te him up? Well, why don't they like this guy. Why do they want to? I mean Republicans are taking over? Huh? They demand action boy, this guy action yes, action Jackson, Yes, they demand Actually he's action john Right. I call him Jackson, You call him Johnson. Remember the movie Jacks Jackson. Yeah, pretty good movie. If he's not speaker, he's still a member of Congress, right, yeah, he is. But there's no there's no Congress. It's not organized. There's nothing. Has it ever been since? No, seventeen seventy six. Now they got of course Massy has won, but two more fell it up to the bar and did not vote for Johnson. Isn't that like not good? It's not good in your own when your own party doesn't vote for you. He got two hundreds and fifteen of two hundreds and eighteen. So, oh, wait a minute, it's two fifteen to two fourteen, now getting close, coming back at the bottom of the ninth Johnson two fifteen to two thirteen. It does look like chaos as watching it on TV. What here we are? Now here we are two seventeen, two fourteen. What's the what's the limit? Got to get to to eighteen and people are changing their ballots. Maybe the maybe somebody in Florida might be all tomar Igo on hold, wait a minute, Oh, wait a minute, two seventeen to two thirteen, with three others. Somebody on the phone. Who's this, there's one honor, this is Donald J. Trump. Let's do that, let's get that, Let's do them. Which way are you? Which way are you voting? Here we go, Here we go. Yeah, one more. Ude tied at the bottom of the ninth and here comes runner at third. You see what's happening. The process is rig Thank you Donald, two seventeen, two thirteen, and they're still waiting. Do you think a lot of texting is going on? This is one more? This is the Trumpster. Vote for my man, Vote for him. Now, say give me some sports. I'll break in immediately if the number gets to go. Oh, I don't know, nobody been a minute.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Someone's bending over right now. They're they're checking the ballot, checking the ballots, checking them twice. I guess they're they're probably voting like Chicago winning one more, one more, seguine, one more. Let's list. You can't listen in. There's a key, there's a there's Greig Lansman right there. He's talking there's Greg. He's talking to a key. Maybe Greg Lansman will be in the pope. Do we have black or white smoke? They want a Republican like speaker, right to be. The other guy's a Democrat, isn't he? So now it's all held open, held open. Look at this. Now they're now they're talking, they're talking. I don't know. There's two seventeen enough. You know what they're doing. It's like Don Rickles and and Kelly's heroes. Make it make it's the deal deal. Maybe the guys are Republican. There go Steve Scalaise is walking out and he's got He's got Tom Massey in the headlock giving him nudies. There's Massy. Massy's got noogies. Tell Massy to get the isn't he from here?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Well, tell her to build the bridge. He's my friend at Johnson guy. That's say I'll build the bridge. Oh okay, another one. Wait a minute, what do we gotta do to get MASSI I'm out a bridge. They're whispering. Went down the other way, down the other way, back the other way. Here we go, say give me some sports. We need some horse trading. Let's make a deal. We're Republicans. Let's make a deal. Make a deal, deal, Willie. The spiriture porters appro service, every local tame Star. He didn't get their conditioning dealers thamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Cincinnati, Colwayoming Airrett won eight eight eight nine six h v A C Sports segment. There's four hundred and thirty three that have voted. Yeah, two seventeen is more than half. Get out your Chraine math of four to thirty three. Because we don't think Matt Gates is there, because he he's got he's got his own problem issues with underage girls. I was gonna say, yeah, yeah, I don't think mister Gates is there. And we lawyer's office. Here we go, we got program, we got h They're kind of whispering over here. I'm guessing they're going to try to move one of the three votes. Somebody, just somebody from South Florida just called on hold, got three Republics. Who's this? Donald Trumpster? Donald Willie. The college football playoff semi finals are now set next Thursday, Notre Dame, the home of Joe Frederick and Rocky Boyman, against Penn State and the Orange Bowl Ohio State or Battle Texas and the Cotton Bowl in Dallas. Next frightay iBOT Ohio State versus Notre Dame for all the marvels segment. Then who do you take? I'm taking Notre Dame. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town. The place for everything for your next get together tailgate needs huge lex the Bourbons at all thirteen convenient locations, Good Spirits and Party Town. The Bengals get ready right now to get on the bus head to the airport for Pittsburgh. They take on the Steelers tomorrow night. It's going to be cold and best Bengals coverage tomorrow at four pregame Sports talk right here on seven hundred WLW CAM Taylor Britt Chase Brown, maybe t T. Higgins and Amarus Mims are questionable. Now they're saying maybe Higgins will play. What do you say? I don't know. He's got the I think he said leg and ankle and then Chase Brown's got that high ankle spring it hurts. I'm about the top four seeds in the college football playoffs out all gone band game No, So that that tells you what's that tell you? Maybe Alabama should have been in They lost to Michigan, right, well, no, they sucked.
Speaker 2: No good.
Speaker 1: Let's see college basketball tonight, Big East play. That's probably why they want to get out of there. Most of these congress people are going to the game tonight in the nation's capital, Xavier and Georgetown seven thirty right here on seven hundred WLW, Ohio State and Michigan State Tonight tomorrow, number sixteen Cincinnati Bearcats fifth third Arena against Arizona. The Wildcats are coming to town two o'clock here on seven hundred WLW, Florida, Number ten Kentucky the Cats and the Gatas at noon on ESPN fifteen thirty, Green Bay and NKU tomorrow at twelve thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. Also tomorrow Dayton and George Washington and Buffalo meets Miami. Red's update, give it to me thirty eight days until Red's pitchers and catchers report thirty eight days and eighty three from opening day twenty twenty five against those San Francisco Giants. I'm getting my GABP, I'm getting my speech. That's what they said. Still hunted around this Johnson guy. Like he's a head coach and a time out for the chiefs. He's the cardinal. Do we have white or black smoke over the couch? I don't know. He's looking around and looking around. Go get me Massy in northern Kentucky. Don't get me Massy. He's in a headlock somewhere. Oh oh, somebody just walked up to Johnson, tapped him on the back and smiling. Look at this here he is. He's being Wait a minute, he's being congratulated. People are walking up to speaker Johnson. Itally has not changed. Italy has not changed. Itally is not change. He predicted it was gonna be just one vote, right, that's right. Look at him now. Pain Champagne is out smiling. Somebody's gonna march up to the well. He's gonna change their vote. We held somebody from South Florida must have called Nancy Mace is now involved. She's making special Nancy Pelosi, Well, she's making money somewhere. But Nancy Mace is a hot chick from South Carolina. Here comes conferences between Nancy Mace. Is that her in the red, that's her in the red, the lady in Red Love. She's from South Carolina. They're snickering and laughing, and they're shaking hands. The last vote eighteen, right, yes, he went down to two sixteen. Man, wait, wait he went down here, he went down the other way. Why do they lose a vote? I don't know who's the three others? Wow? Is it Trudvance and Elon Musk? I can't say, I can't say. Wait a minute. Someone was counted twice in the tally a Republican. We got to check the ballot. Gotta get cherry cherry poling, got her. I told you, I told you they're voting like Chicago. Someone counted twice as a Republican. It's two sixteen, two fourteen. These people can these people can't add. We're all and you know what, well, Sherry pulling to the Voard of Elections. How to get involved in that? Thank you right now. But they were shaking hands before and slapping each other on the back. Now it's like, uh no, get where's where's Landsman? You know he's a he's a Democrat. He's not gonna he's gonna he's not gonna hang around that guy. He's an apologist for failure. But Nancy, Nancy mace is look at him. They're hugging walking around. There's Nancy and Mike are both are smiling. They're doing the macaraina. They're doing the macaraina. They're doing the trump. They're doing that. They got the their sega. Are they shaking hands or not? I don't know, Willie. We're watching thirteen different feeds here. Looks like they're all walking out for lunch. What about the Y m c A. What about I mean, well, there's a handshake there, but nobody and smiles are everywhere, but the tally keeps going the wrong direction. I don't know. That's Emmert right there, the guy the gray hair, and that's Nancy. And there's chip Roy, chip Roy, where's Massy? These guys need a fight, isn't it, fay Get They need to get into a fight. The rest of the people in these seats are asleep. Where's Nancy Mason? We need her? So Johnson replaced Jeffries, right, wasn't Jeffries? Oh he's the Democratic League? Oh okay, yes, don't make another mistake like that. Do you think about this stuff? I don't know what I'm just telling you, but's going nuts? If CNN, if Johnson wins the speaker Cinano go berzerk. Well didn't you run any the Olympics in nineteen eighty four in Atlanta? Yeah, you might be gold medals. Yeah, they're all just kind of standing around. The clerk is certifying the first vote. Okay, he is too short, too short? So why are they laughing and snickering? Snickering going on? I would say that, uh, somebody who's getting a call from South Florida. Well, we'll see what happens. Maybe by the time bunch of them walked out, I think they're hungry. This maybe Ron Truce is catering. They're getting the hell out of there. Get Maybe h'it Donna. Maybe it's a hot ham of cheeze Friday at the UH go get in the UH capital. Mike Johnson is running out of the House chamber right now like you did in the eighty four Olympics. Michael Johnson. He's left, He's left the arena, he's left the squared circle. We have black smoke. He's going in the He's going in the back to beat somebody up. Where's Massy? Give me Massy get his ass in here? Walking out, he's to the back of the room departing. He has left the building, Elvis has left, Carl Rove is now joining What oh boy, Hice segment, Give me out of the stude. You report a lot of drama the first So what do they do now? Go back and have a couple of double bourbons on good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and party town and then they voted. They vote again, got some noogies, Nancy Mace. And there's Tom Massey right there speaking with Nancy Mace, the two of them together, him and her boy, probably talking about where they're going to have dinner tonight. Ron's rus is what I would say. Go to Ron's Roos on Race Road in Green Township. That's what they need. Where they ought to go. Get their mortgages where McKinley Mortgage. Get a swimming pool from your ac R, gun eyed pools and spas, your investments courting and financial planning. Didn't get your heating air conditioning from tame Star, and get your insurance and investments from Western Southern and your insurance from Alvin rore Put your insurance cal Alvin today and make all your bets through draft Kings. Draft Kings segment. We saw like a NASCAR show and Johnson appears to be two votes short. How's that happen? What are he taking somebody out in the back and beating them up? I hope? So the final tally right now to sixteen for Johnson two fifteen. What about three others? They are Chip Roy Yeah, and mass Man, Thomas Massey yeah, and Nancy Mace. Two of those three you gotta flip the flip pole segment Give me out of the Studge Report. We have an ext brother in de I coming up on what it's costing America? Segm man, give me out. Isn't it great to be here? Segment?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can't wait for the Will you be here on Monday? I want to My gallbladder is gonna be examined. I know a good day to get your gallbladder. You got a look segment for Ralph Norman, some guy from Texas tears from Texas. I like Jim Jordan Dewey voted for him. Segment Give me out of the Studge Report? Please bully you hotter, have a beautiful day and put cold here at the Trice Day and snow, snow, snow on the way with Ted McKay two sixteen two fifteen three others. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report. God, good doodle doo, folks. I'm Donald trumpt YMCA. Do some of the YouTube videos. They're classics. On news radio seven hundred WLW Bill cunning in the Great American of course, with the Trumps are taking over in the next two and a half or three weeks, we're going to have sanity back to Washington, and right in his crossairs will be DEI, which is diversity, equity and inclusion, which is the far left goals of making sure that many of their voters and supporters get government jobs without merit. But because his skin color, and Jeremy Portnoy is with open the Books. He's an investigative journalist with open the books, and Jeremy Portnoy, welcome to the Bill Cunningham shown as part of your column deals with Ohio State, the Buckeyes, and of course we broadcast about one hundred miles from Columbus, but most importantly DEI and the Tentacles are all over the country. It began with affirmative action, which is we won't discriminate. That went on for about twenty years and now it's onto not equality, but something called equity. So, first of all, can you tell the American people, for those who may not know, what is DEI and how's it infiltrate in almost every part of corporate America and also colleges and universities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the I, like you said, Sam, for diversity, equity and inclusion. Within the past couple of years, we've seen to become a really controversial topka college campuses. You've got something for Florida up Banning and completely you've got other colleges that are increasingly spending on it every year, hiring more employees dedicated to diversity. So part of our fundings at Ohio State is it? Right now? The college is spending thirteen point three million dollars each year on its staff is two high hundred and one de I employees.
Speaker 1: So let's say it's Monday morning, they get up at seven o'clock in the morning, they report to work eight o'clock in the morning. You can be at Ohio State, could be at the Florida the Gators, could be at USC could be anywhere Penn State and you know, and of course Ohio State is getting ready for the semifinal game in the national championship. But here it is eight o'clock in the morning that one of these two hundred and one employees I report to work. I'm at my desk, I'm ready to impose DEI what do you do? What does that person do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Part of what's really crazy is that a lot of their jobs responsibilities seem overlapping and like they're pretty much identical. If you look at the list of their job titles, there's so many redundancies.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 4: They have a vice provosts for diversity inclusion. Then they also have an academic director of diversity inclusion. Then they also have an assistant Dean of diversity inclusion. So that's how the payroll racksop. That's how you get up to two hundred and one different employees all focus on the same thing.
Speaker 1: And so when you actually start exchanging, I guess emails back and forth, studies back and forth. Have you read this book? Take some time read this book. Have you read this study? What about the UN what's happening in Pakistan, what's going on in India, what's happening in the Netherlands. So what do you do at Ohio State? There aren't too many conservatives running around in academia at Ohio State, it's already completely infiltrated with leftist loonies and so on. These dozens and dozens of college campuses. The US Postal Service, for example, has large numbers of DEI regulators. So in a practical way, I guess you've answered the question, But what do you do actually if everyone believes in the same principles you believe in, and you're a liberal, you're a left winger, you're so called progressive on a daily basis, what do you actually do? What is your I know your job title, but what do you do well?
Speaker 4: Some of those employees are focused on their internal workforce, right, trying to make sure they have diversity within the faculty, diversity within other staff, any of other employees there that are focused on the coursework. So there's classes at Ohio Seat. One of them is called Queer Ecologies, Gender, Sexuality, and the Environment, where students are learning about I'm just reading from the s ellvice here. Queer ecologies seek to disrupt the gendered and heterosexual assumptions embedded in how we understand the environment, nature, and bodies.
Speaker 2: What does that on?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Tell me? Tell me what that means? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: It's just one example of the course work there. Right, It's one class where they're studying the overlap between you know, homosexuality and climate change and sexual politics I mentioned in pildas combined into one class.
Speaker 2: You've got another class.
Speaker 4: Called sexualities and Citizenship. So these are some classes that are coming out of that DEI workforce.
Speaker 1: So you're saying there's a connection which arained homosexuality and the Environment's.
Speaker 4: Right saying either way, I'm just saying that's what's that's what's being taught at Ohio State. These are just some examples of the classes the students can take there.
Speaker 1: So you also have one that one course seeks to quote disrupt the gendered and heterosexual assumptions embedded in how we understand the environment, mother nature, and bodies which means human an animal, to form a new way of thinking about planetary and climate change. What's that? What is that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: I mean some of these I guess it's up fee opinion, right, if that's something that has basis or not dolge should be taught against schools. But an important thing to keep in mind, right that if your tax payer money funding these schools, the higher seats of public university. They're getting money from the seat, They're getting billions of dollars from the federal government and grants and contracts. So there's all your money going into the school helping to fund these two hundred and one d employees, and the classes are putting in place.
Speaker 1: So if I want to take women's studies, do I have to identify as a woman? I kind of. I've been a man most of my life. I'm not sure I'm going to switch. But if I take women's studies, do I have to be a woman? Or can I identify as a woman? Or can a man take it? Or a woman who identifies as a man, or a man who identifies as a woman, or someone that's intersex or bisexual or maybe cyst whatever that is? Who can take women's studies classes where these things are taught a taxpayer expense.
Speaker 4: It's open to all students. Yeah, they've got twenty six different professors and lecturers within their Women's Gender and Textuality Studies department. SOOVE employees are earning up to one hundred and seventy three thousand dollars a year to twenty six of them. Again, can add them to a big expense for tax.
Speaker 1: Theyer Jeremy Portinoy. Here's another thing in your research, oh Ohio State. And by the way, Ohio State is not a typical Is it fair to say that as a large land grand public educational institution, whether it's Illinois Northwestern or go out to the old Pac ten and talk about Southern cal and UCLA and Washington and University of Texas. Is it right for me to say that what's happening in Ohio State is similar to what happening in many other colleges in university? Is this an outlier or is this normal?
Speaker 4: You've definitely seen its skyrocket over the past couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We've done an investigation on the University of Virginia in the past. We found they're spending about forty million a year on their the employees. It's almost double little Ohio States spending. We've also looked at you, We've done a whole series of investigations. We've ten more coming out over the next few months. Colleges like Michigan and University of Illinois, all these colleges blocking up the spending on the employees.
Speaker 1: Before we get to the Trump factor, you note that foreign money is flowing into Ohio State. The Ohio State University has taken two hundred and three million dollars in foreign donations since twenty thirteen, with about sixteen million coming from China and seven and a half million from Saudi Arabia. What interest would the Chinese have in studying a course to disrupt the gender to headers sexual assumptions embedded, and how we understand the environment, nature and bodies to form a new way of thinking about planetary and climate change. Why would the Chinese care about that at Ohio State.
Speaker 4: Well, that's another thing that's not a typical. You've got universities all around the country taking funds from China, Saudi Arabia. Quaed Cotter theher to Ohio State. One of the programs they ranted a China Gateway program. They'll connect students alumni with career opportunities over in East Asia instead of in America. And you've seen instances where the Chinese influences really called the problems. Back in twenty twenty one, there was a researcher at the college pleaded guilty to fraud for using money from the federal nih from America to study Chinese medical programs and give that research back to China. Four point one million dollars used in American money to accomplish that.
Speaker 1: It's to disrupt our way of life. Also, federal research funds non binary rock climbing, miss info fighting, bug eating, and more half million dollars for quote Girls on a Rock to give teen girls and non binary teens hands on experience in geoscience, including rock climbing in the Rocky mountains, which is an element of artistic expression. What the hell is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you reaid it out there. That's just one study that was funded by the federal government in Ohio State that quoted about four hundred and forty five thousand dollars. My favor one the that we've had you mentioned briefly that they're paying them to eat bugs at Ohio st there's seven hundred thousand dollars from the Department of Agriculture that funded a study to try and figure out why Americans are culturally resistant to getting their protein from insects. I mean, I can probably tell you pretty easily why we don't want to eat bugs.
Speaker 1: What are there other peoples around the world that eat bugs instead of chicken? And beef.
Speaker 4: I suppose there are. I mean, there are other countries with us common So this study was trying to overcome the cultural barriers in America to prevent us from eating bugs.
Speaker 1: So, Joe Biden's Department of Agriculture, here's the press relay seven hundred and seventeen thousand dollars to quote solve cultural resistance in America that impage the acceptance of insect proteins as food sources in order to help the environment. Because, let's face it, cockroaches don't fart or do that.
Speaker 4: I honestly couldn't tell you, But I could tell you I wouldn't need seven hundred thousand dollars to figure out why we don't want.
Speaker 2: To eat bugs.
Speaker 4: I think that's pretty south explanatory.
Speaker 1: Well, we're kind of laughing about this, but as we speak, this is happening right now. Correct, that's happening right now all across college campuses. Does this accelerate under Obama slash Biden because Obama's in charge? Well, why is it accelerating the past four years? Because THEI has got to be pulled up by the roots. Is something happening politically the last three or four years that caused these programs to accelerate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you have seen it become more controversial over the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: For a while, it was just pretty much accepted at every university. Now you've seen that pushback Star Florida Bandit University of North Carolina. We published an investigation on their d I employees and within a couple of days they banned the whole program through the whole system. So it is becoming more controversial. We'll see if that continues over the next few years, or if it becomes even more institutionalized.
Speaker 1: I predict that Trumpster, when he sees his power in about two or three weeks, he's going to get rid of all of this, I would hope. So what happened So at one point, so you're saying there's twenty six separate professors at the Ohio State University, and I'm sure across the country one hundreds more who study this crap. And what can you step back from this, Jeremy Portnoy and talk about the reason that's going on. It looks like we're tearing down institutions in the country where mainstreaming, we say disparate left wing opinions. We're putting to work individuals who are graduates of women study programs to give them some work to do, because in the real world, there's no jobs about studying cockroaches as a food source. In the real world, I don't think that happens. And what is there a can you or rate as to why this is happening now and why it didn't happen twenty or thirty years ago.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not going to speculate. I'm here more to share the numbers with you, but you definitely have leadership of the culture over the last few years, right and this is definitely much more common at Ohio State and other universities than he used to be right now now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, October the seventh, the Ohio State University and many other colleges universities have a pro Palestinian solidarity camp in related protests resulted in thirty six arrests at o High State University after the Israeli reaction to the vicious attack on them by Hamas. Is there college funding for studying Palestinian rights and having these so called protests that results in arrest and things of that character.
Speaker 4: At Ohio State, we didn't find any specific spending on these Palatine supporters. We did find, like you mentioned, mad Bucammens, the retitudent protesters that were supporting them. We have found around the country. We've found universities like Harvard and Princeton actually accepting funding from Palestine the same way Ohio is teeking money from China and Saudi Arabia. And we've also seen a lot of grants from the Department of Education to college programs that's on Middle Eastern studies with classes focused around Palestinian rights in the State of Palestine.
Speaker 1: And you would point out the top two paid employees to make just shy of three hundred thousand dollars, that is Chief of Diversity James L. Moore and Vice President of the Office of Institutional Equity Keisha Mitchell. The two of them make a six hundred So this is serious money. The taxpayer, unbeknown sends your kid off to college ready to learn the classics and ready to learn about reading, writing, and arithmetic, and to study history and the geomorphology and talk about fluvial processes the geomorphology, talk about certain aspects of economics, and they're studying whether or not bugs could become a food source, and also the course to disrupt the gendered and heterosexual assumptions embedded and how we understand the environment, nature and bodies to form a new way of thinking about planetary and climate change. If somebody would be a constitutional Republican and want to get work in one of these diversity programs, because that person, maybe for Professor Tony Bender, would like to talk to the diversity classes about constitutional republicanism and constitutional law, would his diverse opinion be accepted.
Speaker 4: I mean that would depend on the faculty, right. I guess it's hard to say about being a member of the college, but right it's becoming a much larger department. You've got two hundred people there. Like you said, there's twenty nine people making between one hundred thousand and two hundred and sixty nine thousand dollars. So it's to the top two making even more, and it's even fairly low compared to some other colleges. We've looked at University of Virginia's one refactor and benefit some of their DEI employees. They're making close to five hundred thousand dollars every year to put these ideologies in the university but.
Speaker 1: They're not very diverse, are they. You don't have a lot of Republicans, you don't have a lot of right wingers, don't have diversity doesn't include people who think differently than them. That's not diverse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the name is the Partments Diversity Actuity Inclusion. But there's definitely room for disagreement there if that's what they're representing.
Speaker 1: All right, Jeremy Portnoy, you're with Open the Books and it's a great website. Check it out. And once again, Jeremy Portnoy, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and we'll do it again. Thank you, Jeremy, Thank you, Bill.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you having me.
Speaker 1: Well, let's continue with more. And let's face it this the same thing is present at many large employers. I see that Ford Motor Company is now getting rid of their DEI I call it the Dee department, because they're in the business is selling automobiles. And we don't need individuals who study planetary effects on the ecological processes of geomorphology, whatever the hell that is. Let's continue with more, Bill cunning and the Great American with you and all other great Americans every day on news radio seven hundred ww I Bully Cunningham. One can only imagine what's happening with DEI and high schools that really are untouched by the mainstream media. What happens the teaching of DEI, for example, in Cincinnati public schools, has got to be unbelievable, which is a form of discrimination, race discrimination, generally against Asian kids because they tend to do better on these meritorious exams, because they study more and more family structure. The idea of committing crime on public assistance of poor whites or poor black kids simply doesn't exist with Asians, but they're the ones suffering this kind of discrimination. Looking the right, left and in the middle, there's reporting from Chad Pergram that one of the three Republicans have decided to support Johnson, not being Thomas Massey, and they're getting ready for the second vote, which according to CNN of my Left is eminent. And after the first vote Mike Johnson of Louisiana two sixteen came Jefferies in New York City two fifteen, and others who are three and the three that voted for others either Jim Jordan or Mark Emmer or Thomas Massey of northern Kentucky, which represents many of us and I love by the way, Thomas Massey accepting this circumstance, he's wrong, And then Congressman Keith self and Congressman Ralph Norm Keith self voted for or Byron Donald's of Southwest Florida, and Ralph Norman voted for Jim Jordan. So uh, at this point he's come up short by one. A lot of horse trading going on. I would anticipate that calls from mar Laga will be given to Keith's self, Ralph Norman, maybe Thomas Massey, who at one point was indirectly contacting the Trump administration to become the Secretary of Agriculture, but that fell through because I can only imagine the Trump's has got to be thinking, this guy's not a team player. I want someone to implement implement my policies, not someone to implement his policies. So Thomas Massey is a wild card, which every organization needs someone off to the side offering different opinions. When I've been on boards, if you're a homogenious that's not necessarily a good thing. You need someone to say in the back of the room, Rajor Anderson, I wait a minute, I think we're going the wrong direction and the Congress that person is Thomas Massey, who's, by the way, brilliant. The guy has advanced degrees and thermo engineering. Now look as trade ahead. You have Mike Johnson who has walked over to the Democratic side and is talking now to a King Jefferies, saying a few words. And the King Jefferies is talking to Kim Jefferies is the liberal Democrat from New York City representing the Democrats who got two hundred and fifteen votes, which is one less than Michael Johnson, the current speaker. And so as they're talking, I see a King Jefferies look to his left and smile, and I see four or five other representatives acting as if they're not paying attention to what the conversation is, but of course they're paying attention to what the conversation is. They leave as Michael Johnson taps the King Jefferies on the back and each to each of the parties now go to their respective camps. As the drama continues, so we don't know what happens. It's good cable news drama. But by the time Son is down. Michael Johnson is going to be the Speaker of the House. That Congress will be organized getting ready for the electoral vote on January sixth itself, in which case Donald Trump then has two weeks to be sworn in as the forty seventh President of the United States. And I see a bunch of Republican congressmen are walking up to Mike Johnson shaking his hand. If that means anything, two thirty Homier, Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW. I'm not doing that to brag, because you know what, I don't have to brag. I don't have to believe it or not. He Hello, quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting. This is very dramatic on the House. On the floor right now we have they're not very good dancers. They're in a line on their seats. We have to speak. World's going on up there. We have white smoke over the Capitol. Yes to a pope has been elected. They kept open the voting to allow two members, namely self and Norman, to step forward and change their ballots for a post office and or a bridge? What about an airport? Hit it in the midst of the new theme song, for this Congress. They're doing the macaraina. Johnson just left the building. He's backing his house, opened his chest and throws shows a rosie on at a Trump sign underneath it. Here we goes. That's right, he's here, get it going, play it, Dave, hit it right now because this is for you. Donald. Get out of your trucks and cars and vans and start dancing on interstate highways sing it. Did you see him on New Year's Note with the real billy speaker? I think a couple have have been replaced. The committee is about to uh show him the way to the speaker's chair, which is occupied the last two years. But the committee will escort him to the chair. Are you gonna hand himself? The gabble hit himself in the head with him hited Donald Trump right now, stell Melaya will dancing a little bit too, also known as mulooney. I'm sorry her dance. He was dancing a little bit too with the Trump stare. Can I say that about the first lady? I don't know. Right now we have us speaker. They kept opening the vote for some arm twisted tip O'Neal. When you need him, he would have got a bridge, a post office, and so much more. Wonder if, wonder if why didn't Massey vote for him? He said, hey about how about the Brent Spence Bridge by next year could have been the Thomas Massey Bridge. Bingo, could have been the John Bainer Bridge, He offered them, that have been the Bayner McConnell Bridge. Now it's the great American bridge named after me. Say give me some sports. We have a speaker, white smoke over the Capitol. Well leave the stude reporters of proud service of your local Temestar heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati called the experts preferred home Comfort at five, one, three, eight, nine to two h v A c S. I got the rules package segment the rules package. Well, the reason why that mister Johnson got voted on for the and just the second ballot instead of thirty five thous It was the first ballot. They kept open the results. Oh okay, so well he predicted at first ballots, Warren David, you know why they did it. They're all going to the Xavier game tonight against Georgetown at the Nation's Capital. They got tickets cantered by Ron's roost uh seven under WLWS coverage seven thirty. Also tonight Baked ten action Michigan State and Ohio State. Now tomorrow it is number sixteen Cincinnati Bearcats hosting Arizona Cats, and the Cats go out of tomorrow two o'clock, fifth third Arena seven hundred WLW Florida against Number ten Kentucky at noon on ESPN fifteen thirty Green Bay and NKU at twelve thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. What about the Bengals Also tomorrow dayton and GW and Buffalo at Miami. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town. That's where the US House is headed right now Can thirteen Convenient location at locations at Northern Kentucky Bengals at Pittsburgh Tomorrow night. It's winner Go Home, Will hear Winner Hope for the Bengals. Best Bengals coverage starts at four pm pregame Sports Talk College football playoffs semi finals are set next Thursday. Notre Dame, the home of Rocky Boyman. Not too many people know about that, including kid Chris. He's there now him and Kelly, are up there, will take on Penn State and the Orange Bowl next Friday in the Cotton Bowl and Big d that's Dallas, Ohio State and Texas. Then getting better net Red's update. I just counted him up today. Thirty eight days until Red's pitchers and catchers report. Not long under Tito Francota and the Reds at Goodyear Arizona eighty three days till opening day, Great American Ballpark against those San Francisco Giants. Unbelievable, Andy Mack, unbelievable. El Hockey tonight, I beloved Cyclones on the road against Bloomington Clones are back home tomorrow night against those dreaded Indie fuel Now committee is organizing now. Seg Man to us scot Mike Johnson to the speaker's share, Well, he would give the gamble to himself from his right hand to his left hand. Then he's going to use it like El Cabong against Thomas Massey, and it'll means they come on up here two two, like the three Stooges when they he got two of the eyes. Knock him in the ears and then knock him in the head. Yeah, kick him between the legs once or twice. Yeah that feels. But Massy right now is still smiling. But what are they putting? Were they putting like the uh hope, Oh there's.
Speaker 3: You know who?
Speaker 1: AOC late vote switches propels Johnson to the speakership two votes, namely from self and Norman Wonder where wonder where those calls came from? Mar A lago on? Hold, what's the what's the area code down there? Keith self? I think three oh five probably, but Keith's self, you have a call from area code three oh five? That Donald you better, you better take it, give you the noogie. So they took it. They held open the first ballot segment. It was the first ballot. He predicted it yesterday. It was going to be first bat the Trump shows right again, all hell's breaking loose? And how about the first the top four seas in the college football playoff out did not win a game out, not one game? No, what's upting's five, six, seven, and eight. Well, next year they go to sixteen, how do you know? Well, that's what's the planned. Then they're gonna go to what after that is? They may have more teams than that than the NCAA. The NCAA Turns got sixty four, don't they. I say, in the NCAA, you let everybody in like Indiana and football playing all that's right, play it off. That's right. Well, then the Banks game is a playoff game. But the Bengals wasting the quarterback ship of Joe Burrow? Are they wasted?
Speaker 3: Now? You kid?
Speaker 1: He's putting up unbelievable numbers and didn't winning nothing. You got to win? Well, they're winning now they are? Yeah, what four or five? I mean, you know they're on a winning streak here at the end of the season. They should have done is well instead of starting zhing three, they should have been at least maybe two and one or one and the two right now. But they you know, they crap the bed against the Patriots. Of course they're gonna get the number one pick as they really stink. How they beat the bench Giants? Steak beat the beach, Yes, steak. They beat the Bengals here, right, That's what I'm saying. How's that possible? I don't know. But all of a sudden, now it's like, well, okay, Jamar Chase gonna win the Triple Crown. How much is that gonna cost? Well, I don't know whether the Bengals pay or simply let him go when who Jamar Chase? No way they're gonna pay him. They better for Burrow will go nuts. Burrow will demand a trade. What about Jesse Bates? What about DJ Reader? Oh they let him go? Look at DJ Reader, he's loving life in Detroit. Yeah, couldn't play here. Not good segment, not good. No, so Jesse Bates wouldn't pay him. Those are the atl guess what it's kicking ass like mister ass. So right now, even I think they're only one to two point favorite, aren't daan Pittsburgh? I think yeah, I think a couple of points, But I don't know. I mean, Rinchburg is not gonna lay down on them because one it's a it's a division game, and two, the Steelers want that number five spot. That's a good spot. So I guess they don't have to go to Baltimore or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't e they're gonna have to. They're gonna have to. I mean, it's gonna be cold there tomorrow night. But you're gonna give you some other conspiracy you want, Higgins, do you want it? Theory? Go ahead? If you're the Kansas City Chiefs, right, who do you want in the playoffs? Denver or the Bengals? Probably the Broncos. Correct, So why wouldn't they really lay down and play dead because I don't want Joe Burrow and the Bengals in the playoffs. Well, I think they really lay down. I think Monday morning, Roger Goodell kicks the Kansas City Chiefs out of the playoffs. And thirdly, how about this, I want to play chess with you and out of the league. The first game to be played would be in Buffalo. If you're Kansas City. Yeah, do you want Denver to play Buffalo? You want Cincinnati to play Buffalo? You want oh Bow Mick Well, Mick and Nix is on the label. You want Cincinnati to beat Buffalo?
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 1: I don't think any of those other teams want the Our Men and Stripes in the playoffs. They don't want him in. They don't want him in.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe next year will be Burrow's lighting it up, so his chase. There's always next year segment. That's what they say. If you line up Jamar, take Lamar Jackson, and take uh chan O, Joe Sinko. No, take Allen from Josh Allen Josh Buffalo, and then take Joe Burrow. Those three together, Who's got more yards thrown?
Speaker 2: Burrow?
Speaker 1: Who's got more uh touchdowns Burrow? Burrow? Who has more higher completion percent? Burrow? So then why isn't Joe Burrow the MVP over Jackson? Can you tell me why didn't win? There's only been one player in Super Bowl history that has been the m V off a losing team, Dallas Cowboys, Chuck Howley, number fifty four. So that's the only one. The rest of them have been winners. If you don't win, you know, I mean, I'm sure Burrow's gonna get votes, but I mean, is he gonna overtake those two guys because they win? I don't either, Josh I end up second or third, which is unfortunate. Right, had a little bit of a defense. Guess what they had, Jesse Fates, Oh that they if they wouldn't have started zero to three, we wouldn't be sitting there going well, Kansas City's gotta win, or Denver's got to win. New York Miami's gotta win. The Giants have got to lose. Uh, the Colts have gotta tie and somebody else's got a bye week. That's it, did all this mess segment. Thank you, but once again I cannot be with you on Monday. Doctor Fisher's gonna examine my gall bladder see if it needs to come out. I got rocks in my head and also in my gallbladder. Until you admitted Columbus with the Supreme Court. Oh, that'll be the the first guy. So you're going to go to Columbus, Joe, the first guy that's up for for for inauguration. Oh, I'm sorry, and there's this seven of them, sorry, one of the great leadership of Sherrion. You're and you're gonna be up there to get You're going to be up there, Attorney William Cunningham. I turned this Wait a minute, William D. Cuttingham, William Kama esquire, esquire. I turned things over to you. How do you get an esquire after your name like that? In the old days, lawyers are always called esquire? Yeah, okay, But the Chief Justice will turn to me and say, mister it's oh, it's mister Cunningham. It's all yours. And then all of a sudden you'll stand up there in town here comes I got justice Joe set to explode with a power load? Is Joseph t And do you think they got his music ready? That would be hilarious set up by John Waxmunsky in nineteen eighty five for Springfield Township. Trustee, you're going to bring that up? Yes, I might be. Wait a minute, is the first lady of the Supreme Court going to be there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, of the Supreme Court. I'm going out. I'm talking about Tanya o'roor. She will be there.
Speaker 4: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: And also I got a call from the Magic Man wants to ride up with me. I said, sure, so Merlin Shiver done, I go with you. No, it's got to ride up with me. Why can't I go magic a pass or something? Magic Man is coming. Oh boy, that's gonna be. It's gonna be. That's gonna be hard not to la. I was gonna say, because the first guy you bring in is is t NT right, I'm gonna say, hit it the music if they if they put that music on the Supreme Court, they'll throw you out. It will not happen. Got the seven justices and all the president. Why you have like a little cocktail party for shrimp plombaby and lost their new bird paid for by the campaign to Realloe. The governor be there, yes, really, yes, what about the Lieutenant John Houston will be there? Oh, the Attorney General, David Yost. I'm honored to do that. You're in it. Well, that's good. I've never done before. Who's saying that we have a report that John Houston will be selected to take the seat of JD. Vance. If it was offered to you, no, yay or nay? No, no, I would not be in a government that would have me as a representative. The answer would be knowing that that opens the way. You would turn down your good friend Mike the Wine, Yes, I would. Well, then that opens up the lieutenant governors. That's what you're gonna do to me. You'll get, you'll get. Oh wait a minute. Here he comes triumphantly back into the House when the committee is leading him. Right there there he is, Mike Johnson. He's running and you look how fast he is. He's running. The committee is leading him to the gamble. He will pick up the gabble, pound it a few times and make a speech, start knocking people in the head. I got to see what happens. But there's rumors amuck. But Mike DeWine will select John Euston. You might recall a week ago John Houston with Mike went to mar A Lago to meet with the Trumpster.
Speaker 2: What WHOA?
Speaker 1: That opens up the lieutenant governorship means Jane Timpkin will be like governor and then the governor. Your comments on that, I said that a week ago. You someone's got to manipulate on this time. And when I said this before, you snickered on me. You snicker about what I forget anyway, get me out of the student's report. And right now the committee is leading Mike Johnson to the gabble. Go pick it up and hit it, use it to bash the brands. Tom Massey will have his brains beating now by the new speaker who did The only Republican who didn't vote for him was Thomas Massey. Never will have him on next week. I was so him on Wednesday. Good luck to you on Monday, and better luck on what is it Tuesday? Tuesday? Tuesday gonna be big John. The investure and invested. Sure not to knocking. You know, they don't get inaugurated, No, they get invested Joseph t and Taters. He on every office that he can hold except Springfield Township Trustees he lost to John Waxmunsky in nineteen eighty five. Then what eleven straight? How about eleven straight?
Speaker 3: Not bad?
Speaker 1: Not bad? Say give me out, though, I want to know who's going to laugh first when he walks up there me? How long is this? How long is the little speech you got to give to inaugurate him or whatever? According to missus Joe Dieters, also known as Tanya o' roor yeah, she said, hold it down to three minutes. What are you going to be there all night with seven of them? Take me that long to clear my throat? Oh good luck to you? Tell up, tell all we said alone. But if this report is true, John used to us Senator and then uh Jane Timpkin, Vice president of the of the Lieutenant Governor of will Hire Jane Temple segment. Mike Johnson is the speaker to eighteen two fifteen and one. The one is Thomas Massey. Of course, of course he's going to get el cabong when Johnson gets the gamble like quick draw McGraw. Come on off here, Tom and we have something. Would you mind turning your.
Speaker 3: Back to me.
Speaker 1: It's a special award for you up here. Tom come up there, pulling segment, get me out of Studge report, please Billy and Otter of a wild Friday here in the Tri State, and look out for the snow, the snow and the snow. I don't believe it. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report. See Highway Patrol again next week.
Speaker 3: Until then, remember it isn't what's your drive, but how you drive it counts. This is Roderick Crawford saying, see you next week.
Speaker 1: We'll see about the winter storm. Heavy snow, ice, sleet Sunday and Monday, Segment Man up to four to eight inches coming your way with Ted McKay along with ice, sleet, heavy snowfall, massive wind. It's gonna be awful. In other words, Segment, you would not be here on Monday. It's not fairness. Might not be here the rest of the year. Look at the King. Jeffries is up there. Now he's out out, he's get out. You lost, But the King Jefferies is being whined down. The Democrats are standing up. Greg Landsman's happy about that. We'll see what happens segment Thank You. Coming up next I think is Jason Williams, the Pride of Marshall and Dan Carroll the heir apparent, But of who what segment I don't know. On seven hundred W l W