Speaker 1: KFI. Mister bro Kelly, We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: We're continuing to watch the movement of officers in riot gear near downtown LA As. This is the second day of what is being dubbed the Day Without Immigrants protests.
Speaker 1: It has also been called a movement.
Speaker 2: Now there hasn't been any violence, but there has been an official order to disperse which has been given. So we are going to periodically check in on that as it gets darker, obviously, and the situation may change, but at this point it seems very peaceful, but people have not comempletely dispersed, so that's why we will follow it. But it's also where I wanted to start tonight, and this what it's being called a Day Without Immigrants movement. If you don't know the history, it takes a page out of the book, the literal book of this story called A Day of Absence, which was a play written by American playwright Douglas Turner Ward. It premiered off Broadway in nineteen sixty five. So that's the heart of the modern civil rights movement, and it was telling the story in a satirical fashion, almost like a thought experiment. With laughter about what would happen if America woke up in nineteen sixty five and there were no black people?
Speaker 1: What would people do for childcare? What would they do for the crops?
Speaker 2: What would they do for any number of menial tasks which were reserved in theory for black people, but they were no longer there.
Speaker 1: And it's called a day of absence.
Speaker 2: And this day without immigrants is patterned after that, where if all the immigrants stop doing what they were normally doing in America, how that might impact America?
Speaker 1: How might that bring America to a halt?
Speaker 2: There are some parallels, and there's some problems there.
Speaker 1: Here's what I mean by parallels.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone can reasonably reasonably argue that immigrants, be it undocumented or documented, provide a valuable, valuable presence and also have an important place in America. We can, I should say, we should be able to separate what we think about people versus the process of immigration when we talk about people. I think we should be very very very careful and respectful of how we deal with people versus policy. Immigration has long been a controversial subject as far as how we should address it. Me personally, I think that there is something to be said for the rule of law and entering the country legally. But also we can't talk we can't talk about this and disregard the demagoguery which has gone on for far too long, the demonization of the actual people.
Speaker 1: It's the first point.
Speaker 2: Secondarily, but still very important, is that although I am emotionally sympathetic with what with what happened today, the protests which took place today, I am all together of the opinion that it's not going to mean anything. It's going to mean absolutely nothing. And here's why. It's a movement with no specific direction. It's a movement which started as of yesterday and about three months after the election. It's a movement which is predicated on changing federal policy. But the election was three months ago, and it's a movement without any particular steps mapped out in the future from what I can see, because there were protests all over southern California yesterday.
Speaker 1: There were protests today.
Speaker 2: Dozens of people, I just say hundreds of people were waving Mexican flags and some American flags, and they marched around downtown LA near West first Street and North Spring Street, and then it moved to West Olympic Boulevard in South figaroa street, blocking traffic on both sides of the street. It moved to the one oh one Freeway, blocking traffic on both sides of the freeway. But where do you go from there? Not literally as in where do you walk from there? But in a policy sense, where do you go from there? And I had this same complaint with BLM, I had the same complaint with Occupy Wall Street. I had this same complaint with just about every march we've had in the past twelve thirteen years that I've been on KFI. I have been consistent in this regard. There's one thing to believe with all your heart that you are right. And you may be right, But if you don't actually have a coherent strategy which is going to make the powers that be not only listen to you, but also be more inclined to give you or make some concessions for you, then you're just wasting your time. And if we talk about immigration, if we're going to really have an honest conversation, I find it very ironic that we're having this Day Without Immigrants March, when given from what I can see from the data that I've learned about and researched for the past three months since the election that there was an overwhelming increase in the support of the Hispanic community and Latino community for Donald Trump. That not everyone out in the street today was either undocumented or a citizen.
Speaker 1: I'm quite sure there was a mix of both.
Speaker 2: But I do know all those who are Hispanic in nature or Latino who may have supported the policies of Donald Trump by voting for him in November, voted for this moment because if Donald Trump did anything, he told you in advance what he was going to do, he said it. He made it clear at every opportunity that if elected, these ice raids were coming. He made no bones about it. He didn't dither, and we can say that Donald Trump is a liar. He didn't lie about this. He told you from day one that he was going to enact these ice rays and now they have begun. And my question is you're protesting now. You should have been protesting and had that plan in place back in sip Timber or October and making sure that Donald Trump didn't win in November, because it's too late to be mad.
Speaker 1: Now, it's too late to say this can't happen.
Speaker 2: Well, it is happening, and it's going to keep happening, and you can keep marching and it's not going to.
Speaker 1: Change the policy.
Speaker 2: And the policy is not something which is specific to Mayor Karen Bass here in Los Angeles. It's not something that's specific to Governor Gavin Newsom in California.
Speaker 1: These are federal raids. This is a federal policy.
Speaker 2: And I don't think the people who are marching today understood that very important distinction, because if you did, you wouldn't be marching today. You would have been marching four months ago and making sure that it never came to this. But now here we are.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI Am six forty, and.
Speaker 2: I want to pick it up where I left off regarding these protests all over not just Los Angeles but southern California over the past two days, and it's been called a day without Immigrants, this movement, and for me, there are a few steps before you can get to an actual movement.
Speaker 1: You have to have a moment, which could be a protest.
Speaker 2: And that moment can generate momentum where you're moving in a certain direction and then it can turn into a movement. But all those things usually are done in concert with one another. You know, it's not stop start, stop start. You usually move in a progressive fashion where you get more momentum and it actually turns into a movement. But all the wordplay aside, I'm not so sure. In fact, I'm pretty damn sure. I'm pretty damn sure that what happened today is not going to translate to anything. Why because we're talking about a federal issue regarding immigration, and that is something which has to happen in Washington. If you're thinking that that this could lead to something somewhere along the way, well I'm here to tell you, if you've been paying attention, give it. The dynamics of Congress, and the Republicans control the House and the Senate, and they've made it very clear that they're in alignment.
Speaker 1: With the wishes of Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: There is absolutely zero reason to believe that any type of yelling, screaming, marching, or protesting is going to sway the Republican controlled House or Senate, much less Donald Trump to change direction regarding their stances on immigration. And I I can't, for the life of me understand the people who are probably well intentioned. And I'm not trying to demean or belittle anyone who is out there protesting or sincerely concerned about how these ice rays are going to impact his or her or their families, not in any way, because I suspect people out there were thinking of relatives they have in their household. Maybe it's a grandparent, maybe it's a brother, it's a sister, or a parent, or even a child who may have come to this country in an undocumented fashion. But the problem is that didn't happen yesterday. It didn't come to this country yesterday. And Tuala, I know you've heard it. I know I've heard it. And all the friends I have have said it to me who are supporters of Donald Trump on some level, they said, well, I don't like the personal antics, but I do like his policy.
Speaker 1: Or you know, I'm not voting for him about this.
Speaker 2: You know, why should I be concerned about immigration just because I'm Latino. It doesn't mean that immigration is most important to me. I like Donald Trump for his economic policy. And I tried to explain to people, you're basically voting for everything because you're going to get everything with that vote, whether you are focused on one thing or another thing, You're going to get everything.
Speaker 1: And Donald Trump, to his credits, has been very clear.
Speaker 2: It's not like something he said, oh no, no, no, no, I've had nothing to do with Project twenty twenty five, and then he enacts Project twenty twenty five like he was deceiving someone. No, this is something that has always been on his billboard of what is important to him as a president and his legislative agenda.
Speaker 1: It has always been there. He made it very clear in the debate.
Speaker 2: He made it very clear in public rally that immigration raids were going to start day one. He said that every single time. And here we are, okay, let's say day twelve, and they are all underway. And now people are acting in response to the ice raids. Now they are seeing it in real time and how it is really impacting families. And it's not Donald Trump's fault that you didn't take him seriously. It's not Donald Trump's problem that you didn't believe that he meant it. You can't blame Donald Trump for doing it as exactly as he said he would, at least in this instance. Now, going forward, you don't have a lot of options because if you didn't want this to happen, the best time to keep it from happening was when November.
Speaker 1: And I get it.
Speaker 2: You live in California. There was no way that Donald Trump was gonna win California. But I do know amongst communities, we all talk I talked to my relatives in Miami, in Florida, I talked to my relatives in North Carolina, and there was this ground swell of support for Donald Trump in twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three, and twenty twenty four and shifted away from the Democrats. You can blame the Democrats if you want, you can, but the Democrats wouldn't have done this. And if this is one of your chief concerns now so much so that you're going to be out there marching, you're going to be blocking traffic with which is more symbolic than the substantive. Okay, the traffic is now moving. You didn't stop anything, you didn't change anything. If it's that important to you, it should have been important to you then. And I told the Democrats this back in twenty sixteen. You missed your moment. You missed your moment. And because you missed your moment, Donald Trump appointed not one, not two, but three Supreme Court justices, And now I'm basically saying the same thing, with respect, of course, to the Latino and Hispanic communities, you missed your moment. If this is as important as you want me and everyone else to see it as if you want us to feel that you feel and believe as strongly about this issue as you do, you missed your moment. That was in twenty twenty three. Excuse me, twenty twenty four in November. If Donald Trump is not elected, we aren't having this conversation.
Speaker 1: It's just as simple. It's just that simple.
Speaker 4: It is shocking when I look at the percentage of Latino voters and the overall pappers, not here in California, but just overall, and how that went up for Donald Trump, knowing full well all of the vitriol that he was on stage viewing NonStop, but the response that was getting, that we were at least getting is now, I don't trust Harris.
Speaker 1: I don't know Harris I say that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, wait a minute, I swear this is a repeat and direct repeat of what happened with Clinton Clinton, an exact repeat. And so now here we are again And when I saw the protests on the freeway, I said, what is the end result? Do they think that there is some department, some office, something happening in Los Angeles, of all places where where the federal governments can say, hey, hey, we need to hold off on what we're doing. Look at them shutting down those freeways in southern California, a state which, as you just said, did not vote for Donald Trump. I promise you the President is not taking what California does with any regard at all.
Speaker 2: And we know that, if anything, Donald Trump is not the president.
Speaker 1: Trump is not responsive to public pressure.
Speaker 2: That is something which has never faced him, which has never impacted him, at least not from the other side of the aisle. Now maybe the internal pressure from Republicans who could thwart his agenda may yield a different result. But Donald Trump is not going to look at protests or any type of pushback from the immigrant community, the Latino community, and cower.
Speaker 1: Because this is his whole platform.
Speaker 2: If anything, I would say he would want the protests because he wants people to to know, at least his supporters and even the people who don't support him, that he's following through on a campaign promise. I'm quite sure he would look at the protest today at LA he would say, promise has made, promises kept, regardless of how you feel about it. This is something he promised. He didn't throw the rock.
Speaker 1: And hide his hand.
Speaker 4: I hope that not just the Latino community, every single individual is out there in support, also protesting, also marching, also up in arms. I know, I know the midterms are a long way away, but I hope you keep this energy going.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Historically they don't, unfortunately don't. If you can look at voting patterns midterms, there's always a low turnout for midtims and that goes back to civics and not understanding how you can swing some seats just here in California, and you could tip the balance in Congress, and if anything, you could stop certain aspects of a Trump agenda, but as far as his immigration policy and executive actions, that's pretty much out of your hands. And going back to the Democrats in twenty sixteen, in the three Supreme Court justices, because Donald Trump was elected in twenty sixteen, he was able to also place all these federal judges tenure for life. They're still here, you know, so there's not a lot that you can do if you are anti Donald Trump. That's just a function of civics. Y'all missed your moment, not once.
Speaker 1: But twice. He told you what he was going to do.
Speaker 2: He looked you in your eye and said, day one, I'm getting rid of all the quote unquote I legal aliens his terminology. And now he's moving forward on that, and there's no amount of protesting which is going to change any of it.
Speaker 3: You're listening to later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yes, I know it's about two weeks late, but we'll still take it. LA's first atmospheric river storm of the year is coming and it's expected to start raining tomorrow night through Wednesday. You know what, I'm doing this all wrong, and I'm doing it backwards. Even if Mark has nothing to say. I haven't said good evening to Mark. I've not given him his you know, his his sounder.
Speaker 1: It's been a while, hasn't it. You need a cigarette? Yeah? Thank you? Yeah?
Speaker 5: That was very satisfying. So are we going to be drowned in rain? We are going to be moist? Mo How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: That has issues? Never say moist to another man. I never Yeah, now that you put it that way. So yeah, we may be getting good and soaked tomorrow a few through possibly Friday. Yeah, that was my bad tossing to you. That was my bad, Yes, putting you in the conversation. Hey, don't agree with him, Stephan, You didn't have anything to say all show so far.
Speaker 1: Don't jump in now talk about what you need to share. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Now you want to add your two cents, Now you want to put in your advice.
Speaker 1: It's the tossing of it all. So what did you have for dinner tonight? Mark? Salad?
Speaker 5: I haven't had dinner yet, mo but surely a salad isn't off the table?
Speaker 1: Got it in La Adventurer County?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: We're just going to keep on moving right through? Yeah? Please please.
Speaker 2: Widespread rain is expected Tuesday through Wednesday, with a chance of lingering showers Thursday. The peak of the storm is expected between ten pm Tomorrow night and noon Wednesday, which is good for me, which means I could probably be home hopefully before it starts raining tomorrow night and not have to leave my house.
Speaker 5: Until it starts tapering off on Wednesday. You can't hide from this. There's no point in trust. I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: Presently, the most likely scenario is for moderate rain amounts and generally beneficial rain for the area. That's according to Rose Schoenfeld, meteorologists with the National Weather Service. She goes on, however, there's a small potential for significantly higher rain amounts in San Diego and Orange Counties and the Inland Empire. There's a chance of rain Wednesday and a slight chance of rain Thursday.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, Tuesday and Thursday. So why did they just say Tuesday through Thursday? Why significant rainfall is not expected for Orange Counties and the Inland Empire.
Speaker 1: But I guess La County is going to get the brunt of it.
Speaker 2: And also twelve and I were talking about this, there's obviously the risk of debris flow and mud slides. Where we got I don't want to say lucky. We were fortunate with the last rain. It wasn't it wasn't tremendous rain. It helped, obviously, it helped with all the dry areas we had, but it did not spur on any mudslides. This one, we're going to probably have to deal with some debris flow and mudslides and swallow. You and I were talking about this off air, how people were now just getting back to their houses or plots or what remained of what they owned, and now they're going to probably have to get out again because it'll be hazardous with the debris flow.
Speaker 1: And there's still lots of construction going on.
Speaker 4: I'm not one hundred percent sure about the Palisades area, but I know for a fact in Altadena they are still trying to shore up various areas.
Speaker 1: There are still a lot of construction.
Speaker 4: The Army Corps engineers there up there all about trying to at least get some type of game plan. And the level of the last time we got this deluge and rain out, the Dina got hit hard.
Speaker 1: If I can only imagine what that's going.
Speaker 2: To do for the terrain, Well, we don't have to imagine, because coming up in hour three, I'll be joined in the studio by Zaire Calvin, who unfortunately lost his sister due to these fires, and we're going to talk about rebuilding Altadena, and also part of that conversation will be how might these rains impact slow it down or or further harm the residents of Altadina that's coming up in our three.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to hear about the good news air quotes of rain, but you also know that it comes it's complicated. You know, it comes with the possibility that it's going to further complicate any type of rebuilding or recovery effort. People are just now getting back to what's left of their homes, their neighborhoods, trying to sift through that to find any remaining belongings, trying to do some sort of insurance assessment so you can move forward. And this, although we need the rain, makes it even more difficult.
Speaker 4: Now, especially for those I have several friends who have been up there with those sifting kits, trying to go through different areas where they recognize where the room is in, trying to dig through some of the ash and find some things. I've lots of friends who have found, like some family heirlooms and a couple things rings and jewelry and things like that, just sifting through. What this does is this berries all chances of them going through and find stuff.
Speaker 1: It makes it just that much harder.
Speaker 4: It's hard enough sifting through ash, but now you have to wait for this rain to subside, and then you're going back up to try to now dig through the mud.
Speaker 1: Man. It's Later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: I know it's kind of a heavy start to the show, but when we come back on and have just a little bit of fun Mark Stefan twala, I want your answers on the record before we go to break. Do you store a ketchup in the fridge or in the cupboard? I don't know why there was another. You start in the fridge, that's where ketchup goes.
Speaker 4: Why is it in the fridge or why is there or there's there's a debate fridge Mark seconded fridge, Ye Stefan, fridge.
Speaker 6: But I started to experiment with because when you think of a restaurant, they're not in fridges. They're just down on the table all day. I don't trust a restaurant ketchup for that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because they married the bottles in the restaurant the well, which is resgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the filthy habit filthy. We'll get it to that and more when we come back.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: And there's been this long debate over the years. It's been too many years, I would say, even generations. Should you keep ketchup in the fridge, on the pantry, on a shelf? And I have seen people give spirited arguments in support of both. But we're going to settle that debate right here, right now. And I wanted everyone on the record as to where they stood prior to getting the definitive answer on how you should store ketchup. And this is according to Hines, I think they know something about it. Ta Walla Sharp said the better be in the fridge, Mark Ronners said seconded better safe than sorry, and Stefan, who I will never trust in my kitchen ever again, says the pantry or something like that.
Speaker 1: Is that fair? Yeah, okay me.
Speaker 2: I've always lived in a house where it was in the refrigerator, even before it was open.
Speaker 1: And that's Keith.
Speaker 2: According to Hines, Tomato Ketchup they pulled twenty five hundred Brits over their preferred ketchup storage method on social media.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: They were pulling people to get what they believed you messed up when you said Brits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the excellence of their food. I mean talk about flavorless. You're missing the point.
Speaker 2: They pull people to get what they believed, and then they were going to tell them what the right answer was.
Speaker 1: Are we going to pull the Brits on dentistry next?
Speaker 2: And then you can always tell them brushing your teeth is the best way to handle dental hygiene.
Speaker 1: They boy their food and don't add any season. I didn't say that the Brits knew right from wrong. I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: This is what predicated, this is what you know jump started this.
Speaker 1: I don't know does Hines hell from Great Britain or it doesn't matter who they asked? Did they give the right answers? Doesn't really matter. You should only ask Americans about catch up.
Speaker 2: But our answer if twenty five one hundred of us gave the right answer the wrong answer, what difference does the main They're still gonna come behind and give us the right answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, ah ketchup.
Speaker 2: According to Hines, can sit in a dry pantry for long periods of time unopened, but once used and exposed to air, it is at risk of losing its color, taste, and freshness if not kept in a fridge.
Speaker 1: Now to finish my Brits.
Speaker 2: Thought the Brits ended up on both sides almost fifty to fifty as far as refrigerator or pantry.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, Mark, I think.
Speaker 2: It was Mark who brought up the restaurants and Miles me, oh, Stephanie, okay. Most people are confused as to why restaurants leave ketchup sitting out on tables instead of a fridge, and we agreed this is mainly because the turnover at a restaurant is much higher than at home, meaning the ketchup is usually replaced daily, but worse than that, it's replaced using the same container usually, and they just pour ketchup into it, so you're mixing old ketchup with semi ole ketchup.
Speaker 1: Grotesque. And by the way, that's not illegal in California. No, no, no, that's very legal. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, most restaurants do it, especially like Burger Joints. You can tell like, oh, okay, that's one of those reusable ketchup those mini bottles, Oh yeah, that they just keep refilling.
Speaker 4: It's like, come on, that's come on, duh. Yeah, give me a packep, not a bottle.
Speaker 2: And I was trying to review I can't think of any food that I put ketchup on anymore.
Speaker 4: French fries Nope? Did you take your fries dry? No, don't put them in? What are you doing? Your food is unloosing?
Speaker 1: I do how hearty swallow that? How do you get it down unloos Why do you hate America eggs?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Oh never, I've never in my life put ketchup on. No, No, you're tripping.
Speaker 2: No I have in my life dipped French fries in ketchup. I just have no desire to do it. I don't think I've done it in decades. Wow, on a good old play. The hash Browns. No, no, no, no, don't. I don't do dinner sensibilities on breakfast food. In other words, if I'm having hash browns, I'm not dipping hash browns and ketchup.
Speaker 5: That's like Hamburger food or something. No, what with what do you put on them instead? For God's sakes, the salt.
Speaker 2: No, it's not even salt because of you know, on the wrong side of fifty. I don't. I try to limit my salt intake. So like, for example, a couple of months ago, I went to canes raising canes, and they give you the option. They're willing to do it. If I ask for fries no salt, they'll give me fries no salt, and then you dip them in the ketchup.
Speaker 4: Nope, I dipped them in the air and dipped them in my mouth. You take dry fries, yes, my god, yes, no, I've tried dipping them in ranch.
Speaker 2: It's not bad, not bad, but I have no desire to do It's not like when I say, oh I need some fries, I can dip them in ranch.
Speaker 1: No, not happening.
Speaker 2: What is acceptable is tartar sauce. That's not bad either. I have had that as a matter of facts. Yeah, but it's not something I have like a taste for. You really have to have a specific craving for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, is your.
Speaker 4: Mouths just wet? How are you eating fries? But no, I don't drink water afterwards. I don't need Here's I'm glad you said that. Actually, Twila, I don't want my fries soggy. I don't want my fries dipped in any type of viscous liquid or anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, mm hmm.
Speaker 6: There any type of fry that you prefer, like steak fries, which is.
Speaker 2: Like, oh yes, no, no, no, I prefer steak fries over string fries.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 5: They require condiments, I'm sorry, especially steak fries. Otherwise it's just a big old dry mouthful of starch.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, give me some steak fries. No salt, I am happy man.
Speaker 5: And then what you just got a hose at the table to take it to get a mouthful of water like one of these champion hot dog gobblers. They they eat the wiener in the bun and then this is grotesque. I eat my fries one at a time.
Speaker 1: Does that take No, it makes the meal feel more satiating.
Speaker 2: I'm more satisfied at the end of the meal because it's taking a longer time to eat as opposed to putting five and six in my mouth at the same time.
Speaker 1: My mouth hurts right now. Yeah, this is like an intervention. I don't like this. Yeah, I feel like I'm being ganged up the progress.
Speaker 6: That's what an intervention is. We're trying to help you real quick. Back to the hash browns. Do you have not put anything on it? Like when you get it? If you do get them like in the morning for breakfast something nothing.
Speaker 4: I've never eaten anything on my fad, not even not even in the in the sunnyside egg run off.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't have runny eggs on anything. No, they're scrambled hard. You figured that.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: My wife likes runny eggs. She's like sunnyside up. And then you see the yolk just running all over and the play you dip that into the hash browns.
Speaker 1: Exactly, that's nasty. No, no, nasty?
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: That probably grosses you out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't want to runny eggs on my plate because it might touch my other food.
Speaker 5: There are deeper issues at work here that are making me uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: It's OCD. There are varying levels of OCD at play here. The runny eggs. Don't want it to touch other food. I don't like the taste or feel of runny eggs, even though I like eggs. I don't want my fries to be soggy or the texture of the fries changed by whatever it's being dipped in.
Speaker 5: The delicious yolk acts as a lube for other foods on your plate with lube. I don't need my food lube.
Speaker 1: Yes, you do this.
Speaker 5: You can't just unilaterally decide that the history of gravy is invalid.
Speaker 1: Right now, Gravy is a loop.
Speaker 2: Actually, I prefer my mashed potatoes without gravy, thank.
Speaker 1: You very much. I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 2: Mashed potatoes, hold the gravy, please, jeez. And I like turkey on Thanksgiving. Hole the gravy.
Speaker 5: I am consistent. Nothing beats a big, old, plated dry turkey. You got it.
Speaker 1: Maybe just need to have more saliva in your mouth. Who's gonna step up for that? Who's volunteering? They to mouth that?
Speaker 6: If you make it right like real buttery and milk like creamy, it doesn't need it.
Speaker 1: But the other two. I eat steak without steak sauce.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know what's happened steak without ketch, because that's for savages.
Speaker 1: But at least a one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, if you actually know anything about steak, you're not supposed to eat with the steak sauce.
Speaker 1: What I've heard you can eat it however you like us. No, no, no, no, you can, but you shouldn't.
Speaker 5: A one is delicious and it's only slightly less expensive than printer in.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I do use a one for hamburgers. I put it on hamburgers.
Speaker 4: I like, not bad, but I mean your hamburgers obviously dry because it doesn't have ketchup on it.
Speaker 1: Ketchup on hamburgers.
Speaker 4: Geez Americans, literal red blooded Americans.
Speaker 1: That's who puts the ketchup on the burger. I'm sorry, you're naturalized. You don't count.
Speaker 5: Okay as a natural born American and Patriot. I back up everything to all it just said, kay if, I am six forty WeLive everywhere in the iHeartRadio app with no ketchup.
Speaker 3: Hey, whether you love us, hate us, or haven't made up your mind, we're glad you're here.
Speaker 5: K f I and the k ost E HD two Los Angeles, Orange County
Speaker 1: Live everywhere on the radio.