Speaker 1: This is a clip from Beyond Truth. You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms. And what's called an astro theologist, it's a breakdown or two, or it's an astro for astrology and theologists. What I basically do is I show you astrological patterns hidden codes in the Bible with a cipher that.
Speaker 2: Was I created.
Speaker 1: And it's pretty like once you see it, you cannot see it.
Speaker 2: So what I'm going to do today is the first.
Speaker 1: Half of my presentation, which would be about fifty five minutes or so. And basically I was a thirty second degree Freemason. I joined the Freemasons because I thought that they would find my esoteric work refreshing. I knew that they knew Jordan Maxwell, I knew they knew Manly P. Hall, and I thought it would fall in line with them. But when I did this presentation for them at the Grand lodgeing New York City, they took it down from the library and they said that it was too risky for the fraternity of reputation and too revealing of the signs. That's what they said to me. So I left them, and I've been speaking out against them ever since. But I've still been teaching my work, and I just go around on podcasts and I share what I found, and I say, look, you know, I'm not going to tell you what to believe. I'm just going to show you what I found and see if you see the same things that I do.
Speaker 2: That's very very interesting. And you know it's I've always you know, in the Bible it says not to you know, look at astrology and all that kind of stuff. And there's a reason for that. They don't want you finding out things, right, they want to keep all out to themselves. So I'm not surprised that somebody like you has actually gone in there and started decoding. All Yeah, I can't wait to hear it. It's what you got here?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to do it right now? Or is there anything else that we should tell the audience before we get going on this.
Speaker 1: Or now let's start. Let's go ahead, just put it up on the screen and I'll start. All right, Okay, all right, that's great. Okay, So when I'm going through this presentation, I actually have to go to the presentation. I can't do it from the means, which means that I can't see you, guys, which means that if you guys want to jump in with a comment or a question, you're gonna have to talk over me. Okay, So it's totally fine that you guys do that. Just understand, I'm not looking at you, guys. I'm looking at the presentation. I'm gonna be scribbling all over this thing.
Speaker 2: I I you're gonna you're gonna enjoy this, all right.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna before what's gonna happen is as I go through this presentation, and as I go through this presentation, and you're gonna eventually get to the point very quickly when you start to pick up what I'm putting down and your question in your head that you're going to have is what is the point of this? And I thought I would answer that first before you ask that question and it enters your head. Then I'll read this again down the road, because it'll reinforce it better once you have an idea of what it is that I do.
Speaker 2: So what is the point of all this?
Speaker 1: We take for granted we have calendar's, clocks, watches, weathermen. The ancients didn't have any of them. They had sun dials in the Bible. They worked on dream interpretations for harvest. They had to know things they needed to know. Taurus was when you put the plow on the bowl and plant as above so below. The Bible is an incoded farmer's almanac, and was the knowledge of staying alive the most important thing. They would look at the stars and see all this movement and make up stories about them and pass them down to their children, then them to their children, etc. Eventually they learned how to write and wrote them down, and it evolved from Sumerian to Babylonian, into Egyptian to Judaism in the Old Testament, to the Christians, which the Jews wrote in Greek, to the Qoran. It's it's in literally everything. It's in the Ethiopian Bible, the Gnostic texts of Qoran, it's in everything.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read you this.
Speaker 1: Quote if I can get a pen up right here. That's gonna get very familiar with this quotecause I've read it to you a few times. My point, once again is not that those ancient people told literal stories and we are not smart enough to take them symbolically, but that they told them symbolically, and we are now dumb enough to take them literally. That's John Dominict Croissan. So a couple of things. This is the zodiac Cancer at the top, because when the sun is at the top, that's canser. That's summer. The sun's at the bottom that's winter. It's a spring.
Speaker 2: This is fall. A couple of things.
Speaker 1: If me Taurus, which is the bull, right here, I can only talk about the bull. If I'm in Ares, which is the ram, I can only talk about the ram in the encodings, however, you'll find these lines right here in return Queen, and what these guys I'm not seeing in these divided lines. What these divided lines are is it's a visual representation of something known as a cusper or handover day. What it is is the last three days of a sign and the first three days of the next sign.
Speaker 2: It's when the energies hand over to each other and they blend.
Speaker 1: So the thing is is that when you're in this blending period which blends, which blends the two signs together. For example, Aquarius is the sign of the man right here, and Pisces the sign of the fish. So, like I told you before, with aries, and Taurus. If you're in one, you can only talk about one. But if you're at the dividing line or the cusp, because it separates the two or it connects the two, you can talk about the.
Speaker 2: Fish or the man. So I'm gonna go through this real quick.
Speaker 1: And I wanted you to know about too, because this is a wheel cipher, and I'm going to show you how that works.
Speaker 2: So there's questions you can ask in the bottle.
Speaker 1: How Jesus was able to heal the blind, how he walked out of water, he turned water into wine, Why he had twelve disciples, Why he was betrayed with a kiss by Judas, Why he was dead for three days? Why is his birthday on December twenty fifth. Now, all of that, guys, is astrology, and I'm going to explain it to you. But if I read this to you, Genesis one fourteen, let lights appear in the sky to separate the day that's the sun, from the night that's the moon. Let them be signs that's the zodiac to mark the seasons, days and years. And this is the farmer's almanac. Part that I was explaining. This is Genesis one for team. Now, each war sign or a mansion. There are many words that beings described in the Bible.
Speaker 2: So what I'm gonna do now.
Speaker 1: Is I'm gonna go over the twelve signs with you, because you're gonna need to understand them in order to understand what I'm doing. And what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna break them down and they're each gonna have key words of them that you're gonna see attached to the sign, and they're gonna make sense, you'll see.
Speaker 2: And then what we're gonna do is we're gonna use those key words.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure you have a heaven for late at So I'm gonna start with Aquarius. The first time I talk about is Aquarius, which is represented by the man. Now technically Aris beginnings at the beginning of the year, but I started with Aquarius for a reason you'll see after I explained.
Speaker 2: Tyson's the story of Aquarius.
Speaker 1: One of the early iterations of it goes back to the story of Susan the Young Boy. The story of Zeus and the Young Boy is basically Zeus fourteen year old blonde boy on Earth, pretty specific, and he wanted him, and he wanted him on Mount Olympus because he thought he was beautiful. And incidentally, guys, Mount Olympus, by the way, is actually a real location on Earth. It really exists, and none of the Greeks ever thought to go up there and see if the.
Speaker 2: Gods were over there. They were there.
Speaker 1: So anyway, what happens is Zeus is trying to get the young boy up there, but the boy's father won't let him go. So basically Zeus ends up having to bargain with the boy's father.
Speaker 2: He gives him a whole bunch of stuff. The boy's allowed to go up there.
Speaker 1: While he's up there, he is serving the gods, just like in this picture right here, out of the water picture something called ambrosia, that is the neck to the gods.
Speaker 2: The gods drink.
Speaker 1: Every day, he's doing this every day, he's serving them. Every single day he's serving them, and he just gets fed up with doing it one day, just a monotony of all of it and of not being home. That one day he goes to the edge and he pours it out like in this picture, and this right here, this liquid floods Earth, which is where the Greeks get their flood story. Now, Zeus who's usually a very malevolent and unpredictable, sexually devious. He was punishing, but in a moment of self reflection, which was rare for Zeus, what he did was he was like, you know, I probably shouldn't have brought the boy up.
Speaker 2: He did that he should be with his friends and his family.