Speaker 1: This episode from the life of Sherlock Holmes will be transmitted to our men and women overseas by short wave and through the world wide facilities of the Armed Forces Radio Service.
Speaker 2: Petree Wine brings.
Speaker 1: You Basil Rockborne and Nigel Bruce and the new adventures of Sherlock Holmes. The Petrie family, the family that took time to bring you good wine. Invites you to listen to doctor Watson tell us another exciting adventure he shared with his old friend, that master Detective Sherlock Holmes, and I sure wish you could listen to this story with glass of Petrie California Port right at your elbow.
Speaker 2: Petree Port.
Speaker 1: That's the wine that's perfect after dinner when you're just.
Speaker 2: Taking things easy.
Speaker 1: And say, if you've never tried Petri Port, if you've never tasted that wonderful rich red wine, well this is the week to do it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why.
Speaker 1: This is National Wine Week, sort of a celebration we're having mark the return to good living. Your wine merchant is kind of rolling out the red Pleasure partet this week, and among other things, he wants to prove to you that you just couldn't ask for a more delicious wine than Petree wine. Why don't you take him up on it and begain by becoming acquainted with Petrie Port. You really love it, and so will your guests, and say you can serve petri Port proudly, because after all, the name Petrie is the proudest name in the history of American wines.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the patio of doctor Watson's Northern California bungalow.
Speaker 2: But where's the doctor? Okay, I'll be right there. I was sitting by the fish pond. Doctor.
Speaker 4: Yes, my boy, it's not a pleasant out here for change.
Speaker 3: It never occurred to you.
Speaker 4: How stupid the expression of a gold fishes.
Speaker 2: I can't say I've ever given my thought. Doctor.
Speaker 4: Why see this foolish little fillow here with his silly little mouth opening and closing as though he were constantly astonished?
Speaker 2: What is this? I thought you were a fish lover, Yes I am.
Speaker 4: But as well as brooding over tonight's story, that goldfish seemed to be making faces at me, as though it was trying to remind me that my face must have looked on a certain June evening in eighteen hundred and nights.
Speaker 2: To me as if you're going to tell a story against yourself.
Speaker 4: Doctor, I am young, colume lad. What happened one Sunday morning in eighteen ninety I dropped around to visit my friend in Baker Street. Missus Hudson told me that he was out, but suggested that I wait in our old rooms for his return, and promised me a part of strong tea with some buttered scones as an inducement.
Speaker 3: As I walked into.
Speaker 4: The sitting room, I was astonished to see Holmes standing there, a bag in one hand and the I'm fine, Holmes. I'm surprised to see you, though Missus Hudson.
Speaker 3: Told me that you were out.
Speaker 2: I have been Watson on a case.
Speaker 5: I just returned by my private entrance for some some necessary apparation.
Speaker 3: Can I come with her? My wife's say enough, but my practices buy fleck at the moment.
Speaker 5: Not even my trusty old friend Watson can accompany me on this case. It's a sticklish business. Two nations hangs in the balance. I just work alone. Sorry to leave you like this, Halflon, goodbye.
Speaker 4: Oh Mishapson's making me some tea. It's some battered scones. Can't you wait? And share them with the.
Speaker 5: Good old Watson. The other one fixed point and a changing age. Empires are toppling, and you talk of tea and buttered scots.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, hold looks said.
Speaker 2: The time is ripe.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you all about the case and you will write it up in your memoirs.
Speaker 4: Goodbye, bye, butted scull.
Speaker 3: I haven't got any appetite for them.
Speaker 2: Did you enjoy the scuns, doctor Watson?
Speaker 4: I'm afraid my appetite disappeared when mister Holmes left.
Speaker 6: I did, did it?
Speaker 3: I see you've eaten them all just the city, so I do.
Speaker 7: I've got a surprise for your doctor, Inspector less trades downstairs.
Speaker 2: You can't see mister.
Speaker 7: Holmes, but when I told him he was out, the inspector said he'd like to see you.
Speaker 4: We did splindid to ask him to come up. Please, Will you will, missus? Hutson, sir, will you come up please?
Speaker 3: Inspect him?
Speaker 4: Can I batch you up a few more guns?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no, thank you. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I'll just go and make some more the same. You eat them if I fixed them?
Speaker 4: No real ah, there you are, st hello, doctor watching.
Speaker 3: Here's a pretty cattle, a fish, and no mistake. What's the trouble. Well, I want mister Romes help on the most important case.
Speaker 4: Where's he gone? Well, he's out on a very secret matter. You know where he is talking and actually I know where he is the stard. My old friend never keeps me in the dark. I'm not admitted to tell you that's some I could help your bed. After all, I'm not exactly unfamiliar with with my friend's meds.
Speaker 8: It's true, but just the same a world, doctor, two weds are always better than one, even if one is a sheepshead.
Speaker 2: As me or mother used to say, are.
Speaker 4: You suggesting that?
Speaker 8: She said, I'm not suggesting anything, doctor, I'm just telling you what my old mother used to say.
Speaker 4: I'm not very interested in what your old mother used to say. And and Nowristadi.
Speaker 2: Your problem please, Well, it's simple enough, doctor.
Speaker 8: A German diplomat, graf Otto von Eldenstein is his name is in England on a very secret mission.
Speaker 3: Handles tire So I've heard of him.
Speaker 8: Break continue, Well, this von Eldenstein staying at the manor al said Ampton Wick, not far out of London. This morning somebody slipped past his guards and threw a bomb into his study. His secretary was killed, and he would have been two if it hadn't been the room. A few minutes journey, all.
Speaker 4: These secondhand investigations of a little useless charle. We must both go down to the manor house at hampton Wick and examine the situation on the spot. Get out the timetable and look up the next train, will you? And while you're doing that, I'm going to missus, Hudson, where I'm going?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Card?
Speaker 4: I was just bringing them up to cons who can think of his cons when an empire is tottering.
Speaker 3: You're feeling quite weird. I am now listen to me, Hudson.
Speaker 4: If mister Holmes should return, I have gone to hampton Wick with inspectless card to investigate the man Hildenstein business, the fun hidden Stein business.
Speaker 2: Hi, doctor, I.
Speaker 4: Tell him mister Holmes didn't didn't tell you where he was going to be?
Speaker 3: No, doctor, I see you all well, thank you, Hudson.
Speaker 4: Are you sure you don't what then? Do?
Speaker 3: Well? I might as well take him along. Just there's a straw could eat. You're the one.
Speaker 4: Yes, I suppose this is rather exciting. It's the same I wish I knew what Holmes was doing at this moment.
Speaker 2: You are hair shallow. Yes, I presume on Heltonstein is expecting me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Holmes, he was so anxious that you would come here to the manor house.
Speaker 2: I'd have immediately after I got he summons. He's very weak.
Speaker 9: He has lost much blood from the injuries she received this morning, injuries.
Speaker 2: That no one knows about it.
Speaker 4: Nine hell horns.
Speaker 9: Only I, his old and faithful servant, knows. Follow me, please, I will take you to him.
Speaker 5: France.
Speaker 9: France is that you frants your haircraft and with me is hairshallow homes.
Speaker 2: Thank Kevin, you are here. Ms. I hope I can be a service to you, sir, you can.
Speaker 5: You can be of great service. Sit close to my bedrooms. I have not much strength to speak. I'm listening. You must impersonate me. Yes, so I gathered when I received your message. I am in England, and the most delicate and important mission for the German government is in a few weeks your government and mine will conclude a treaty outlining the German and British seers of interest in Africa. I see he said that Bomber Strong this morning by someone who does not wish the treaty to be concluded. Yeah, exactly, hair Rooms. That is why you must impersonate me. In twenty four hours time, I shall be well enough to resume my work.
Speaker 3: In the meanwhile, you can.
Speaker 5: Keep the secret of my injuries and also have the opportunity of finding the assassin. I'm pite prepared one to take the impersonation, sir, But how can I possibly hope to deceive the members of your personal staff. With the exception of France here and poor Friedline Uhlmeyer, who was killed in the explosion that in put me, my staff is new. They have joined me here from the German consulate in London. They will believe that you are me.
Speaker 2: Very well, so I'll try it.
Speaker 5: I have heard of your skill in the art of disguises, and also it seems to me we are not so unlike each other. I was about to comment on that back myself, Sir. Yes, I think that mustache inside the schuple work. Wonders if I can make the excellent reasonably convincing, I will coat you my friend spend It helped me off with my coaul.
Speaker 2: Will your friends get your TuS miracle?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Help And while I'm a buying my makeup haircraft, but perhaps you will be so good as to give me the complete circumstances regarding this morning's attempt on your life. If I am to impersonate you successfully, I must have all the facts at my fingertips.
Speaker 3: He wound the ball.
Speaker 9: It is amazing, air Homes even I can hardly tell you for my masters.
Speaker 2: I think it's the way that puts the fins finishing touch to my disguise.
Speaker 5: How does it look to you? Hair graft colossal? I feel as if I were looking into a mirror and my accent. You will find it reasonably convincing. Oh yeah, yeah, extremely so try it once again, hair homes, Yeah, haircraft.
Speaker 2: It gives me the greatest pressure to do what you ask of me. The splendid hair home splendor it be is thrown up at the gate. Two men are getting out. You can see them from the window here as the police possibly are, writ Scott mister, friends of yours hair homes.
Speaker 5: One of them is my first colleague and the other is a detective inspector from Scotland.
Speaker 2: The are you must keep up the deception even with your friends.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, my friend's investigations will prove an excellent mask for my own search for the assassin. But well, this is a delicious situation. I hope they won't recognize me. I am Kraft Otto von Heldenstein. Gentlemen, you wish to see me, you do so.
Speaker 8: My name is.
Speaker 4: Watson, Dr Watson, and this is Inspector a Star of Scott.
Speaker 2: It is Inspector Dr Watson.
Speaker 5: May I ask if I have the great distinction of addressing d Doctor Watson, friend of Serock Holmes. Flatter that you know me Haircraft, But who does not know the great Doctor Watson in my country?
Speaker 6: Mate?
Speaker 5: People think that you are the real brains of the combination. And tell me her doctor, is that true? You have both come here to investigate what occurred this morning? Yes, we have assistancy. Peace, Sit down. If you can find any furniture that is unbroken.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you, sir, I must say the place for the messine her God. Please tell us exactly what happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I will tell you everything here doctor. This morning I was working in here is my secretary, poor full line Ulmar. I had occasions to go upstairs to my room to get some necessary papers. As I came down the stairs kit into returns. Yeah, I heard, I screamed from four line Ulmar. A moment later there was the most frightful explossion. They concussion stunt me. When I came to my full secretary was dead.
Speaker 2: What people to the explosion? A self fair all at the church.
Speaker 5: The only people here was my secretary who was killed, my seven friends. I can vouch for him because he was upstairs. I event for my documents. There at three other people in the house, however, Madam, he's a Barna, my hostess and owner of this house, a young englishman from the Home Office.
Speaker 2: His name is Hilary Adams.
Speaker 5: And the third person in the house was a member of the Chairman Embassy, Connor Speiger.
Speaker 4: Oh, then it's just a matter of cross questioning the three of them as to their alibis at the time of the explosion.
Speaker 3: I'll take them one at the time of the stard ring. For that servant fellow, what was her name?
Speaker 5: At least he's a rare privilege to watch a master detective.
Speaker 4: Yes, helographer, I shouldn't be surprised if my methods to teach you quite a bit about the the art of detection.
Speaker 2: Doctor. But this is Colonel Schweigert Charman embassy.
Speaker 3: Where were you, Colonel Schwago when the explosion occurred this morning?
Speaker 1: I was discussing the military tactics of Klauswitz with one of the guys made of front gates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what was the name of the god? Carter? Mister Archia Carter, I'll check on.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Colonel Dwaga. Please ask Madamelissa Verona to come in.
Speaker 2: With question questions, nothing but questions, leave me alone.
Speaker 4: Well, sorry, madam.
Speaker 3: All I want to know is where were you when the explosion occurred this morning? Lah?
Speaker 7: Goodir, listenink that stupid brings are the young English Martellary Adams gras.
Speaker 4: When I offered you my house, I did not know that I would.
Speaker 2: Have to put topical love making of your stuff everywhere.
Speaker 4: Fellow, No, no, no, no, Please don't get so excited, Madam Verona.
Speaker 2: Questions questions stupid. Your English pott is making calf eyes at me.
Speaker 4: Not beautiful house blows, not you, mister Adams. Where were you when the explosion occurred? Madam Broona is sweet and you swear a man. Of course I do you may ask, I've already done so, sir. Thank you mister able.
Speaker 3: Thank you you well start. Did you check on Twigger's alibi? Yes, he was telling the truth.
Speaker 2: He was talking to the colonel when the explosion happened.
Speaker 3: Do you give me health?
Speaker 2: Doctor?
Speaker 5: Your examination has not been very successful, has it. Everyone has an alibias, but.
Speaker 4: The alibis of Madame Verona and the young englishman who Adams depend on each other's words.
Speaker 3: They might be lying.
Speaker 4: And you've been dealing with criminals as long as I have her, Garf, you learn.
Speaker 3: To look far deeper than the obvious.
Speaker 4: Yes, the start, and I shall return to London now and make some inquiries. You will hear from me, sir, before the day is over.
Speaker 3: Ah well, I'm.
Speaker 8: Much obliged to you, don't, sir. For her very nice meal. Although we've been talking in circle, not entirely anyway, I have come to one important decision.
Speaker 4: What's that doctor, Madam Verona is addicted to the use of drugs. The pupils of her eyes were contracted to pinpoints. It's an invariable indication of drug addiction.
Speaker 3: Thestild.
Speaker 4: You've got to Scotland Yard and see what you can find out about her, and I'll go back to my house.
Speaker 3: You can meet me there later.
Speaker 4: I wish Mayor wasn't away.
Speaker 3: It's the cooks concerned. I can't see a thing like a match that's better? Hello, who's that in the drawing room?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 3: I watch you where as you spring from?
Speaker 5: Never mind that, old Chap. I've come to warn you keep out of the von Hilton's dying business.
Speaker 2: If you tell you your life?
Speaker 3: Did you know that I was working on the car.
Speaker 2: But I'm for you.
Speaker 5: Keep out of it all right, injuous forces at work for sister, But snap out your life without a thought.
Speaker 2: Please believe me, old chap, and.
Speaker 3: Do it quick watching.
Speaker 2: You'll hear the rest of doctor Watson's story in just a few seconds.
Speaker 1: All the time, I need to remind you that, what with this being National Wine Week, if you want to take a gift to a young lady, why not take her a bottle of Petrie California muscatel.
Speaker 2: Petrie muscatel is the kind of wine you'd serve a queen.
Speaker 1: That Petrie muscatel has a flavor of plump sun right and muscat grapes.
Speaker 2: And is it ever good? You couldn't ask for a more.
Speaker 1: Delicious after dinner wine or a more delicious wine to serve when company comes. Remember it's muske Tell, But the important thing is it's Petrie Petree muskeet Tell. And now back to Doctor Watson and tonight's adventure the manor house case. That was a fine place to break off your story, Doctor, I must.
Speaker 4: Say, I thought I'd keep you in as much suspense as possible for what happened next?
Speaker 2: Were you homes injured when that bomb explodes?
Speaker 3: No, no, my boy.
Speaker 4: The concussion of the explosion loocked me out for a few minutes.
Speaker 1: When I came to Holmes had disappeared, and I can imagine where he's gone.
Speaker 2: Go on, doctor.
Speaker 4: Soon after that Mustart arrived on the scene, and after quick confruitless examination of the premises, we decided to return.
Speaker 3: Once more to the manor house.
Speaker 4: And so an hour later I was telling my story to the man I still thought to be the graph Auto van Helden stuff.
Speaker 2: This is grapeful, heir, doctor.
Speaker 4: The bomb might easily have killed you, who I was ready for it, So I quit thinking in presence of mind and my stuck in trade.
Speaker 3: You know, when I heard the glass crash, I find myself under the dining room.
Speaker 5: I most distrust that you yourself should be exposed to Oda.
Speaker 3: Jan not at all her graph.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, I expressed myself deliberately to the tech armitric.
Speaker 3: You know what we call drawing the enemy's far.
Speaker 8: Can you help me to tell it that you expected to have that bomb checked through the window at you.
Speaker 4: Course, I did, the Star. The assassin knew that I was working on the case. He followed me to London and fell into the trap just as I intended him to by.
Speaker 3: You showing his hands.
Speaker 2: I don't see what he's got.
Speaker 5: Your doctor, I myself must at meet. I cannot see that you are any nearer to finding the murder.
Speaker 3: On the country, so the case is really solved.
Speaker 2: I don't see how you figure that one out, Doctor.
Speaker 4: Elementary, my dether Star Elementary, one of the three people under suspicion followed me to my house tonight. The second bomb was thrown at the prostis of mcclock. Now it's only a question of finding which one of the three cannot account for his movements at that time. Then we shall know the murderer.
Speaker 2: You want to class examine the mcgainder cares to start.
Speaker 10: Bring them in, Please one at a tire Carl Swiger, where were you at seven mccock.
Speaker 1: Tonight discussing the military tactics of clousts with mister Carter the Home Office card?
Speaker 3: So it's were you doing thelem clock this morning too?
Speaker 1: It would take many days of discussion for two students to appreciate all the subtleties.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's I'll check.
Speaker 3: On that again. Got thank you, and please ask Madam Verona to come in with you.
Speaker 1: Question, question, and still more questions there on a seven to night you asked us, I was listening to more bubblings from that stupid young englishman.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your talk, mister Adams. Where you at sap night with Madame Verona in her boudoir?
Speaker 2: There is a curious sceneness about the pattern of if in this house? Is there not yet? Doctor?
Speaker 8: I checked on Colonel schweiger statement. It was true he was to Winokada at seven o'clock. All right, and we'll put the other two account for themselves.
Speaker 3: Doctor, once again the alibi for each other. But this time I begin to doubt the more.
Speaker 2: Wait, why you say that, doctor.
Speaker 4: I would accept Madam Verona's alibi for young Adams? Obviously she loads the boy and wouldn't pursure.
Speaker 3: Herself for him. On the other hand, he worships.
Speaker 4: Her, and I certain that he wouldn't have any scruples about lying to provide an alibi for her.
Speaker 2: He got a point there, doctor.
Speaker 3: Yes, Regada with great suspicion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come in, yes, mister Adam, Doctor Watson, I've been worrying about Madam Verona.
Speaker 2: I was afraid you wouldn't believe my alibi for her.
Speaker 1: Indeed, I have another an unbiased witness, and testified that Madame Barner was in this house at seven to night.
Speaker 7: Come in, France, you have all day your hair. France diduce Madam Baroner at seven to night. Yeah, I take up two glasses of sherry to hair. It was a few minutes before seven.
Speaker 4: Thank you answer, Thank you, mister Adams. I appreciate your concern.
Speaker 2: You mul go.
Speaker 4: It seems to me we're still traveling in circles. Doctor from the country, My dearest child, the case is sold. You astonish me. Have doctor who is the guilty party?
Speaker 3: You will know in a minute, Sir les child, bring the three suspects in here please. When they are assembled, I will give you the solution. To the mystery. Ladies and gentlemen, way mystery is sold, and I.
Speaker 4: Must apologize for her little convenience and convenience that to you, I'm gone. You, Madame Baroner, you Grolschwagger, and you, mister Adams have all unshakable. Therefore the solutions obvious. As my dear friend Shallock Holmes is often said, eliminate the impossible, and whatever remains, no matter how improbable, is the truth.
Speaker 3: Therefore, the only person that could have thrown both bombs is your yourself atov Heldenstein.
Speaker 2: Sure, I believe you're right, doctor.
Speaker 5: What have you got to say to yourself that I, too, hair doctor, have an unshakable alibi?
Speaker 3: Oh what is it? I asked?
Speaker 4: It's your hair doctor when the second bombs. I don't know if you're talking about I was, no, old fellow. That's not true, Holmes, How could you, mister will Strike.
Speaker 2: Don't be angry with me, chap or you. You've got the real solution to take.
Speaker 4: As usual, I have a children, might as well show me up operating yourself.
Speaker 2: You really handled the case very well. You made only one mistake.
Speaker 5: May I revise that victim of mine which you quoted eliminate the possible, and then if nothing remains, some part of.
Speaker 2: The impossible must be possible.
Speaker 5: Colonel Schniker's alibi was valid, so it was not of Varona's since it was corroborated by the trusty France.
Speaker 2: But what does your alibi rest on, mister Adams. Adam Rohner's told you I was seven, yes, but.
Speaker 5: Not a Verona is addicted to the use of drugs. I'm sure that you spotted that back, Watson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, idea.
Speaker 5: Your mistakehold Chap, was in not drawing the correct conclusion.
Speaker 2: Mister Adams. Alibi depends on the unsupported word of an edict.
Speaker 5: Now, use of drugs notoriously destroys, first of all, the sense of time, and it tricks such as the resetting of clocks could be worked on her without noticing her.
Speaker 2: Word on a time alibi is completely valued.
Speaker 4: When Adams is the man moves matters final he's a murderer and a traitor.
Speaker 5: Well, I went back in Baker Street, Bots, and I may as well tell you that I had my suspicions of Adams from the first Well, my Broughter Micraft had told me that he was suspected of being a traitor at heart. He's been under observation for some years. He was purposely given this assignment as a definite test of his integrity.
Speaker 4: I understand it all now, Homes just the same. I did make it, ask for myself in front of the star.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about it, old chat, Please don't borry you. You always that can correct that impression. You know yours will be the last word. You will come to write this story and your memoirs. My dear fellow, you can always do a little what you say re editing of your own part.
Speaker 1: Pos charity never read No Doctor that was really a swell star if you liked it. Sort of made me out of a bit of a fooler on.
Speaker 2: Nothing of the kind.
Speaker 3: Doctor.
Speaker 1: I had great with Thorn. You a splendid job after raw you you deadline for suspects for him.
Speaker 3: Didn't you well come to think with you?
Speaker 4: Yes, of course I did.
Speaker 1: And you did make the point that Madame Verona was a drug addict, and you did say that mister Adams Alibi could be a lie.
Speaker 4: I you you're right. I did solve that case for Homes. After all, it's about two you didn't want. I would tell you that you're you're really a very smart young man. I wish you and I could come a case together. We can't starting tonight, No, we really sure.
Speaker 1: In celebration of National Wine Week, I brought you a case to Petrie Wine, and I says, we start on it right now with a glass of port.
Speaker 2: What a wine? Petrie Wine?
Speaker 1: We know that's really good because the Petrie family has been making fine wine since the teen hunts for generations. Ever since they started the Petrie business, the Petrie family has been turning luscious California grapes into fragrant, delicious wine. And during all that time, they've been hanging on down from father to son, from father to son, all their skill and knowledge experience. The Petry wine you buy today is the result of all that skill and knowledge and experience. That's why you can't go wrong when you choose a Petrie wine, because Petrie took time to bring you good wine.
Speaker 2: And now, doctor Watson, what's the prescription for next week story?
Speaker 3: No, let it's your next week, mister Bottel. I think I can promise you a most entertaining adventure.
Speaker 4: It concerns a famous magician, a female spy of unusual Buque and a man even more brilliant than Holmes himself.
Speaker 3: His older brother.
Speaker 2: Microft sounds terrific. Doctor.
Speaker 1: And before we say good night to our friends, I want to remind them that our men oversees need the Merchant Marine to bring him back home. The Merchant Marine got him there and it'll bring him back if you help.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: The Merchant Marine needs experience mates, engineers, AB's, firemen, oiler, water tenders and chief cooks. If you qualify, write or wire collect at once to Merchant Marine, Washington, twenty five DC.
Speaker 2: Bring the boys home tonight.
Speaker 1: Cherlock Holmes Adventure is written by Dennis Green and Anthony Boucher and was suggested by an incident in the Sir Arthur Conan Doyle story. The Greek interpreter mister Rathbourne appears through the courtesy of Petro Golden Mayor and mister Bruce through the courtesy of Universal Pictures, where they are now starring in Sherlock Holmes series. The Petri Wine Company of San Francisco, California invites you to tune in again next week, same time, same station. This is Steve Bartewel saying good night for the Petrick family. Sherlock Holmes comes to you from our Hollywood studio.
Speaker 2: This is Vermilkul Broadcasting sister