Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to k IF I am six forty the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. I thought that we procured some office deodorant at some point.
Speaker 2: We never did.
Speaker 3: We never did because because it would not be It's different than like a office sweatshirt something like that. We could put a sweatshirt in there. If somebody gets cold, there's a sweatshirt in there, no big deal.
Speaker 2: But I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't say we could share secret because it's strong enough for a man, yeah, but pH ballance for a woman. Right, we could, It's probably not going to happen because on the off chance that I have.
Speaker 1: To use emergency with you, as long as you didn't leave armpit hairs exactly what I was going to say, Does it come off, Sure, but then you like pick it out right like you don't just.
Speaker 2: Leave it notice it.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I if I don't want might be sharing deodorant with somebody, then yes, I'd probably be a little bit more careful with it.
Speaker 1: But so this morning, I had a bright orange T shirt on, and I have black pants on. Is through and then I looked in the mirror and I go oh. I was like, that will be hurtful. So I changed into a Dodger T shirt and then thought is this more hurtful? And I had a real like weighing of options based on your emotional stability line. Yeah I could care. I could So I was wearing orange and black. You wouldn't think about how the giants are another failure, another year of failure.
Speaker 3: They've been spring training bound for the last month. No, I'm not okay, Well, I was thinking of not hurting, that's what That's what prompted you to forget your deodorant?
Speaker 2: Right? Well, we all thank you?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: So? Uh wait what we have big news? Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean we have campaign stuff. We'll talk about the campaign stuff. The The Wall Street Journal is reporting today that Elon Musk has been in regular contact with Vladimir Putin not a shocker since late twenty twenty two. It was a shakra for me, specifically because of the starlink issue and Ukraine. The Wall Street Journal credits or sources this story to several current former US, European and Russian officials, and says that Elon and Vladimir have talked on personal stuff, business stuff, geopolitical stuff. At one point, Putin asked Elon Musk to not turn on the Starlink satellite internet service over Taiwan as a favor to Chinese leader Shei Jinping. Here's the issue, among other things, Elon Musk, because of his work with SpaceX, does hold a security clearance to whatever level. I don't know what it is, but he does hold a security clearance, and he does have access to certain classified materials that would probably benefit Russia.
Speaker 1: Why is this guy talking to Vladimir Putin? They're similar? I mean, all these guys are kind of in the same click. I mean you saw it with like and this is a poor example, but like Jeffrey Epstein right in his universe power players talk.
Speaker 6: They all do you know.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean that you're signing off on Putin's politics, but they all are in the same click. Mark Cuban, Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 3: And there is an aspect there's, you know, ten to fifteen percent of me that's like, well, you always got to take the meeting. You can't close the door completely on love or whatever could happen. Maybe Elon Musk is the one who talks sense into Vladimir Putin or in all honesty.
Speaker 2: We never think of it the other way.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's an agent of the United States government and he's pulling secrets out of Vladimir Putin that Vladimir Putin doesn't know he's.
Speaker 2: Getting pulled out.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's it. I think it's just about money. These relationships are just about money and how can you benefit me and how can I benefit you? And how can we grow money together. That sounds awful, it is awful, but that's the way the world works.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Two weeks, two weeks to the election, two weeks to go.
Speaker 6: Is the groping story the October surprise?
Speaker 3: Oh really, this guy who's had a series of stories about him groping women is now being accused of groping women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, now this is come on.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying, you know, it's it's another reason for the Democrats to say, and you're okay with this, You're okay with a candidate who openly gropes women.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing is, we will get accused of saying stuff like that, even though yes, this is ridiculous. There's nobody in their right mind who would ever think this is okay or acceptable behavior for anyone to do, no matter how powerful they are.
Speaker 1: I was reading an article this morning in the Wall Street Journal, and it is the crux of it was, this isn't the end of the world. We've gone through tough elections before. This country has gone through tough times before. There's been mudslinging after candidates.
Speaker 6: We've gotten through it.
Speaker 1: It's always this tense and this uncomfortable leading up to the election. Yes, one side is hurt after the election, but we get back to normalcy.
Speaker 6: And I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the seventies elections were nuts and the eighties contentious, all of it. I remember all that tangentially, but we have never been like this when it comes to our nationwide emotional stability before. We are a softer people than we were in the seventies and eighties. I think and blame the cell phones, blame over diagnosing uncomfortability, what have you.
Speaker 6: We are softer than we were.
Speaker 3: I think two things to that end, and we'll come back and talk more about both of them. But one of them says sixty percent of Americans in this new poll say they're meant health has been impacted by this upcoming election sixty percent. Now that being said, there was one voice of reason yesterday in this campaign that said, hey, be careful, it's not worth it. This emotional toll, relationship toll, none of it is worth it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to tell you who it is.
Speaker 3: I'll just play the sound bite because some people might recognize who it is, some people might not. But it's to me, it was an incredible distillation of the Hey, guys, at the end of the day, we all have to be on the same team.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: The last line of the article that I read this morning said, use this time to make your own life better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a developing story out of Washington, d C. This actually has a connection to LA kind of we told you last or earlier this week about the decision that the La Times went through regarding not endorsing a candidate in the presidential election. The Washington Post just posted on their opinion page that they will also not be making an endorsement of a presidential candidate in this election nor in any future presidential election. Interesting, they wrote, as the editorial wrote board wrote back in nineteen sixty, the Post has not endorsed either candidate in the presidential campaign. That's in our tradition, accords with our action in five of the last six elections. The unusual circumstances of the fifty two election led us to make an exception when we endorse General Eisenhower prior to the nominating conventions and reiterated our endorsement throughout the campaign. And then it said, also written in nineteen sixty, the election of nineteen sixty is certainly as important as any held in this century.
Speaker 2: That's sound familiar.
Speaker 3: This newspaper is in no sense noncommittal about the challenges that face the country.
Speaker 2: As our readers will be aware, we.
Speaker 3: Have attempted to make clear in editorials our conviction that most of the time, one of the two candidates has shown a deeper understanding of the issues and a larger capacity for leadership. So Washington Post says they will not endorse either candidate now or ever again.
Speaker 2: When it comes to presidential elections.
Speaker 1: The calling of Trump a fascist is nothing new. As well, this is the most important election of our time. Ex Republican is a fascist. It's all been said before. They think we're special, we are not. This isn't our first rodeo.
Speaker 3: It's amplified in a different way, perhaps because of the way social media works and because of the where and how we get our news.
Speaker 6: It is I camplified. That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: You're right, yeah, That's why it feels like it might be because we're hit over the head with it whenever we're scrolling through our phones, which we do.
Speaker 6: All day long.
Speaker 3: Campaign today goes through Texas. Interesting stop for Kamala Harris, considering Texas is considered the key state when it comes to immigration and border issues and she has suffered greatly on that one. She is in Houston, she said she's going to be talking about abortion, she will be taking the stage with Beyonce. And the way that it's written, I think it's pretty interesting in the New York Times is she's trying to turn this into sort of a trampoline so that whatever messages come out of this event today get amplified in other battleground states. She's she's not going to win Texas. It's not a battleground state, So why use that backdrop?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it a potential downfall for her to use that state as a backdrop.
Speaker 2: For that is kind of a message.
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I mean, Beyonce is from Texas, Texas. Everything is big. This is a big event if you're rolling out Beyonce.
Speaker 2: And Willie Nelson.
Speaker 3: And although he's getting a pretty deep second billing, how old is Willie in his nineties?
Speaker 6: He's in his nineties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, My Harris campaign spokesperson says the vice presid and it will not be sitting down with Joe Rogan because of some scheduling issues, but she will be sitting down with another podcaster, Brene Brown, a University of Houston professor and a vulnerability researcher. No, she has a podcast, No No, of millions that skews heavily female tability experts researcher. Specifically, Trump is in Austin. He will be taking the opportunity to talk about border issues.
Speaker 6: I am my man's armpits don't like that at all.
Speaker 3: They're starting to burn. Yeah, he is going to be sitting down with Joe Rogan. So I tease this and I want to pay this off. One of the members of the top four in terms of the candidates was asked a question. He was actually doing a town hall last night and was asked about political division and how it is regardless of what happens on Tuesday, November fifth, how do we make sure that we survive this politic division.
Speaker 5: To me, the biggest threat to democracy is the rising tide of censorship, the idea that we should be trying to silence our fellow Americans rather than persuade them and talk to them. That's always going to yes, that's always going to lead to people being pissed off because they don't like to be told what to think or what to say.
Speaker 2: They like to talk to one another.
Speaker 5: And that's one thing that I'll always commit to, as you know, your vice president for the next four years.
Speaker 2: I'll always try to talk to people.
Speaker 5: We'll go out there and we'll do events with people who disagree with us. We'll answer questions from people who don't always see eye to eye. But I think if we set the tone at the top, the leadership of this country is all about communicating with one another. I think that's how we start to heal the divide. But we all have a role in it. And what a final point I'll say about this, and you know, don't get too personal all the time, but you know, one of the things I've seen, especially from you know, some of my my wife's friends and some of my friends is that they disagree.
Speaker 2: With us on politics.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they'll get very personal about it. And if you're discarding a lifelong friendship because somebody votes for the other team, then you've made a terrible, terrible mistake and you should do something different, like don't don't cast a side. Like most of my family obviously is going to vote for you know, Donald Trump and JD. Vance and if they they're not, actually I need to.
Speaker 2: Talk to him.
Speaker 5: But but I've got friends who like me personally, acquaintances who aren't necessarily going to.
Speaker 2: Vote for me. That doesn't make them bad people. And you can't. We can't.
Speaker 5: This is my most important advice. Whether you vote for me, whether you vote for for Donald Trump, whether you vote for Kamala Harris, don't cast aside family members and lifelong friendships. Politics is not worth it. And I think we follow that principle Wihill of the divide in this country, thank you.
Speaker 6: Politics is not worth it. It's not well done.
Speaker 2: JD.
Speaker 6: Vance, well done.
Speaker 1: Well, he did say, if I'm your vice president for the next you said something years ago that stuck with me.
Speaker 6: It's very true.
Speaker 2: Was this the time I talked about your being really ugly.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to give you a compliment about a point well made. It doesn't happen often, so enjoy it, you said, I don't want to screw it up, and I will. People don't listen to you if they think you don't like.
Speaker 3: Them, right, I was repeating something else from someone else, but yes, it wasn't original to me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's very true.
Speaker 1: And too often when you try to have a conversation with someone about politics and it's not what they want to hear or what have you, or it's not what they like, they turn off their brains. They just head in the sand, will not listen. We've got to keep open lines of communication, have the hard conversations, be open to.
Speaker 6: Something that maybe you think you're completely not open to.
Speaker 2: Always take the meeting.
Speaker 6: Take the meeting, don't shut the door on love.
Speaker 3: We talked a little bit about the Washington Post announcing today they will not be making an endorsement in this presidential election, and that kind of follows on the heels from the La Times not endorsing a candidate in the presidential election and the fallout from that, and two more editors have decided to resign from The La Times. Robert Green and Karen Klein joined editorial page editor Mariel Garza in resigning from the paper. Semaphore reported on Tuesday that the owner of the Time, doctor Patrick Soon Shong, blocked the paper's editorial board from endorsing a candidate midway through their preparation to endorse, and allegedly they had already been writing up what they said was going to be an endorsement for Vice President Harris, but he put the kibosh on it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: North Korea is sending soldiers, thousands of them, to Russia for possibly the battle with Ukraine. This has raised serious concern with US and our allies, a major escalation that could deepen security risks for North Korea's neighbors, i e. China, which has long been North Korea's main ally but whose influence is being eroded by Kim Jong UN's growing relationship with Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 6: Ooh world War three vibes.
Speaker 3: Why I don't quite understand what benefit there is to countries like Russia and North Korea getting closer to World War three they're going to lose.
Speaker 2: That doesn't seem to me to be a question.
Speaker 3: Why would they continue shared enemies, I guess, but I mean, like you said, the idea that then, like girls in middle school, shared enemies forged great bonds. North Korea is running the risk of angering its big brother in China by palling up to Vladimir Putin, and I don't quite understand the benefit for them, other than maybe Va Putin is just saying the right things to Kim Jong u, to.
Speaker 2: Pat his ego.
Speaker 1: You're also ascribing some non craziness to Kim Jong un when we know that that guy's bats.
Speaker 2: There's also some discrepancy.
Speaker 3: We've been saying that North Korea has been deploying soldiers because that's kind of the common belief. Presidents Lenski of Ukraine has said that that's happening.
Speaker 6: But the Russian soldiers are saying, what the f do we do.
Speaker 2: With these guys? Right?
Speaker 3: And by the way, this would never this would never exist in the American military. You'd never be allowed to call Korean soldiers Chinese soldiers. But in fact that's exactly what the Russians are doing. They're using Chinese as a slang to represent all Asians, and in this case, the Ukrainian intelligence agencies have been intercepting Russian military communications where they're walking around with their hands in the air, going, what are we supposed to do with these guys? They don't know what they're doing. How are we supposed to talk to them.
Speaker 1: At one point, like you said, referring to them as the efing Chinese.
Speaker 3: One says he's standing there like his eyes out, like f The soldier says he came here, and he says, what the f to do with them? Another one, The only thing I don't understand is that there should be three senior officers for thirty people.
Speaker 2: Where do we get them?
Speaker 3: We'll have to pull them out, says another another Russian serviceman.
Speaker 2: I'm effing telling you. They say that a lot.
Speaker 3: There are seventy seven Battalian commanders coming in tomorrow. There are commanders, deputy commanders, and so on. There have been Ukraine's military intelligence groups have said that they have seen North Korean soldiers in the Kursk region of Russia. Specifically, there haven't gone into Ukraine yet, but as we heard earlier in the week from Americans John Kirby, the spokesman for the National Security Council and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin that if those guys go on to Ukrainian territory, they're fair game.
Speaker 2: They're going to get shot, They're going to get guys.
Speaker 7: I've always said that no one cares how much you know until they know how much you care. That's not an original thought. I'm not sure it came from, but it does play out to help me to be a good person. And honestly, I don't care about your politics. I care about you, and I care about your health, and I care about the health of our nation.
Speaker 6: And that I wanted more.
Speaker 2: But how many people have that attitude?
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, and I'm not doubting his sincerity, but there are people who will say that I care more about the country than I do the party or whatever, and then they get into an argument with somebody and cut off the relationship with them after something like that happens.
Speaker 1: So Gary and Shannon will continue to show of love. It's really a show of love.
Speaker 3: If you want to if you want to end a relationship because of the baseball rivalry or football.
Speaker 1: I was talking to somebody this morning and he said that his one of his good friends is a Chiefs fan, and he said it's kind of affecting the friendship. He's a Niner fan, and he said because his friend keeps sending him memes and stuff, you know, last play of the game type stuff. And he's like, I find myself not talking to him as much because it's just annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to know where that line is.
Speaker 6: Send that to your fellow chiefs friends. Don't send it to the Niners friend.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, it's not just politics. It's this weird delusion that's kind of comical until it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I lose sight of who we actually are.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon kf I am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 6: At Petros is mad at us for what.
Speaker 1: He's mad at us for taking any of Tim Kats's time away. He just sent me a very terse text no that says Tim is responsible for eight hours of programming today. The subtext is stop bothering Tim Kates.
Speaker 3: Well, we could say eight hours and fifteen minutes because he's going to help us out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got to bother at all, guys.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Tim Kates is the host of Dodger Talk and has been hosting well three weeks now, three weeks of morning shows on Kale and counting, Yeah, and counting, because we'll see how we see how this World Series plays out. Tonight, Game one of the World Series, the Dodgers play host of the New York Yankees powerhouse teams. Arguably, I think the biggest matchup that I've seen in my lifetime outside of the nineteen eighty one matchup, because it is bike coastal, It's the two largest teams from the either League.
Speaker 1: It's Flarity. I'm worried about Flarity. Tim Kates. The last time we saw him, it was a complete unmitigated disaster. Unmitigated because they left him in and it was batting practice, Tim batting practice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But going back to what Gary was saying, because he was talking.
Speaker 1: Right, But that's all the nice stuff, that's all the nice Yeah, it's a big deal. Coast to coast, biggest teams, blah blah, superstars on the plane. Flarity is a liability.
Speaker 8: Huge liability, And I think this is the biggest key to the game tonight is what he can do on the mound. If he's Game five Flarity in New York against the Mets, it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: A long night. Could be a long right away, right We'll see how long that leashes.
Speaker 8: But if he's Jack Flerty in game one of the NLCS against the Mets, what almost two weeks ago, when he had seven shutout innings, then that's a different story. Which one are we gonna get from Jack Flerty Because even down the stretch in September, it was up and down. It wasn't like dominant and all of a sudden just fell off. Been up and down for this guy.
Speaker 1: Dave Roberts made a decision in game five to see that game yep, and it punted.
Speaker 6: Is that something you can do in the World Series.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: The series is it's I just don't see that happening.
Speaker 3: If they have pen games that they know they're gonna have to get to at least one, right either game three or four. Well, I guess it'll be game four. They announced Walker Buehler will be Game three. So yeah, you're gonna have a bullpen game in New York at some point. But Game one is so pivotal. You got to go out and win this game.
Speaker 8: If Jack Flerity doesn't have it, you gotta have a quick You got to get him out of there.
Speaker 6: Why do you say that, why is it pivotal Because you get.
Speaker 8: Out to the early lead, you're up one nothing, you're feeling good, you kept home field advantage if you're the Dodgers, and it sets up the rest of the series. If Flarity can deal tonight, he goes six seven innings, let's hope that saves the bullpen for tomorrow in game two for Yoshinobayama Moti, Let's say he doesn't have a great start. Well, now you're set up nicely with high leverage relievers for Game two. I believe built in do you, oh yeah, after the first inning? Maybe, But I get he's like Jack flerity, these Dodger starters. I just you don't know what you're gonna get from game to game. If he comes out and puts up a zero tonight, Jack flarerity, Dodger Stadium is gonna exhale and feel really good about it.
Speaker 3: Well, And that's one thing that I think that is that it addresses the strength of what that Dodger team is. Is that even with questionable fluctuating starting pitching like that, they're in.
Speaker 8: The World Series. Yeah, because they score five to six seven runs a game. Yeah, and they overcome the lack of starting pitching. Their bullpens so good, their offense is so good. That's why Game five is so frustrating against the Mets. You had a chance to win in New York, get a chance to close it out, and you punted to Game six right when you still have an offense down three to one, five to one in that game that could.
Speaker 6: Have come back. I turned that game off. I couldn't even look at it. I was like, what are we doing? Okay?
Speaker 1: MLB teams that win the first game go on to win a series sixty four point three percent of the time.
Speaker 2: There you go, numbers don't lie.
Speaker 8: That's huge saber metrics right there. I knew you were always into analytics. I knew that about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and Brandon Staley, you go for it, San Francisco.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look at what that's program has become.
Speaker 3: Everybody's wearing their fresh new Dodger geary Stadium.
Speaker 6: I made a point about this.
Speaker 1: They're all in brand new gear, right, They've got like their politics, guys in brand new Otawi jerseys. I'm in a shirt that's about fifteen years old. I forgot to wear deodorant. So Emily in the newsroom gave me her old spice. So I'm sitting here in an old, faded T shirt wearing men's deodorant, And this is the way a true fan is, right.
Speaker 2: Tim, No deodorant, old old shirt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I love watching the local morning shows with the full setup out there, brand new jackets and sweatshirts, tasting hot dogs.
Speaker 2: For the first time, we.
Speaker 8: Got weather guys with their feet up in a baseball in their hand giving the weather from the Yankees.
Speaker 6: Dug at traffic.
Speaker 8: Oh, we got traffic on the nines, you know, Channel five and Channel eleven, you know from the outfield fence. I mean, this is what a great day to be alive in Southern California. Local news TV out there with their freshly pressed, brand new jerseys. I waited like a half an hour yesterday in line to get my credential, and people in front of me and people behind me, I didn't recognize any of them. All local TV camera guys. God bless them. They're all great people. They're out there doing the great work. But they're covering fires one day and then they're out of Dodger Stadium for Game one of the World Series.
Speaker 6: They're in that empty studio with you in April.
Speaker 8: No, No, where were you in June when they're playing the Reds on Sunday afternoon?
Speaker 2: Right, you were there. I was there doing Dodger talk.
Speaker 6: You've been there the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice jacket, nice sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: You know why, Tim, Because you you're an American and when you decide to back a team, you're there in April. Hell, you're there in Phoenix. You're there getting a sunburn in Phoenix, Tim, and you make it through those dog days of summer, the series against the Reds, the series against the Expos and the Blue Jays, if they still play the game.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I don't know, but Tim knows because he's there.
Speaker 1: He's there for the whole season. How many games are there? How many stitches in a baseball.
Speaker 2: Under eighty one one?
Speaker 6: One hundred and eighty one?
Speaker 1: Tim, And how many games have you watched of Dodger baseball this season?
Speaker 8: One hundred and seventy plus usually maybe more than that. I start a screenshot of this on my phone this morning. This was at six nineteen am, nineteen.
Speaker 1: You know who wakes up at six nineteen Americans?
Speaker 8: That's right, Channel four Local broadcast Game one essentials check marks next to five different things. Number one, dressed for warm conditions. Check mark number two. Protect your skin with SPF. Oh my god, Check number three.
Speaker 2: It's a five o'clock game.
Speaker 6: It's a five o'clock game.
Speaker 2: Hats and sunglasses recommended.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Check number four. Remember to hydrate like this is the first rodeo.
Speaker 1: Like, you're paying fifteen hundred dollars to go to the World.
Speaker 6: Series and I don't know where.
Speaker 8: Here's the fifth one. This is the most important turnaround. Check Mark number one was us for warm conditions. This goes one hundred and eighty degrees.
Speaker 6: Oh, bring a jacket, Bring a.
Speaker 2: Jacket, bring a sweater for later innies.
Speaker 8: So all you new Dodger fans out there, make sure you look at the five check marks of the essential way to.
Speaker 2: Go it down.
Speaker 1: Got the new Dodger fans that are paying fifteen hundred dollars a seat, Come on, this is the softening of America in one checklist alone.
Speaker 8: Oh, all this, and we have to survive all the traffic in La to I don't know how we're going.
Speaker 7: To do about it.
Speaker 6: We've never had traffic, and it's going to crawler and eat the counter here and just that's what you should do. Be careful with your anxiety.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, I mentioned Channel five was interviewing Joe Kelly's UC riverside pitching coach.
Speaker 2: Stop. They're digging deep now.
Speaker 7: Hey, Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 2: Well Channel nine and roommates.
Speaker 6: With Joe Kelly in college.
Speaker 2: Do you want to talk to me? Yeah?
Speaker 3: She had her son was roommates with Joe Kelly and got so we might want to get her on the horn.
Speaker 6: Do we have Joe Kelly's optometrist?
Speaker 2: Well, actually a great story.
Speaker 8: You joke about that, but Key Ky Hernandez had his eyes checked and done, and all of a sudden he started hit him better. That's why he's wearing the glasses. Now, Keiki Hernandez, that's a great story. Talk to his autometrist about how he saved Key Kay's season and maybe brought a World Series.
Speaker 2: Championship to La the optometrist America.
Speaker 1: Isn't that a movie about somebody who gets glasses and suddenly they can pitch majorly two?
Speaker 2: Majorly one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Charlie, she yeah, wild thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right, Good luck, Tim.
Speaker 8: Thanks guys, have a nice day. Nice new shirt he got on over there that smells in here.
Speaker 6: It's my grandfather.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio lap