Speaker 1: And you do that, you go through squalor and add the word again filth, crime, death, destruction, embarrassment. You lose your home, you lose your apartment.
Speaker 2: And that's where the Communists will take us one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: When I watch Abdul he's full of.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: Guy hates Jews. Somebody said, oh, that's a little strong. No, he hates Jews and he hates Israel. Abdul el Sayad. Can you believe this? Abdul el Sayad, lovely gentleman. He's a man of hate. And now he's going around saying, no, I love everybody, I love. He doesn't love everybody. Put him in office. You're gonna find out what he loves. He doesn't love Israel. He doesn't love Jewish people. He hates them.
Speaker 3: He hates them with a passion that burns in his heart and is not a fricking thing he can do about it. She worked for President Trump, for presidents and all Trump and Reagan on this show every Friday, the Great KT McFarland, And I think you would agree those last sixty three seconds that's why you gotta love him, right, Kat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That and a whole lot of other reasons. I mean, the policies are just terrific. But does last couple of seconds you bet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that's it. No, that's it, you know. And there's still a lot of people very angry with me. I don't think I'll be on Fox News anytime soon. I in fact, I bet I'm not going to be. And I'm okay with it. I'm okay with it because I just say anything really bad. I explained to Grip Jenkins where I was coming from using that word to describe Mom Donnie. And I still think I'm right. I'm not going to apologize. They don't put me on their channel.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I look great, I sound great, the ratings are great. It's their loss, it's not mine. I sound like Trump. That's right to God. But I'm being serious. I said a word that didn't like tough. That's who Mam Donnie is, and that's President Trump. He sets stuff all the time. People don't like tough with telling the truth.
Speaker 2: No, it's a great thing about President Trump. And I can tell you this having been with him in the Oval office and then walked out and watched him talk to the press. He says the same thing in the Oval Office that he says to the American people. It's unvarnished. It's not like he's thinking, oh, what word is going to work the best, or I shouldn't say this, I'm not going to sound like a true president. He just says it as he sees it. And I think that's something really refreshing in politics. I mean, what political leader can you think of who actually tells you to your face what he's thinking, including if it's something not very nice.
Speaker 3: How many That's why I love this guy. But again, as I said earlier, remained critical. This Iran thing is still a mess.
Speaker 1: It's a mesh. It's another week.
Speaker 2: It's agreed, you disagree, I disagree. Yeah, I think the Iran thing is going pretty well.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not in an obvious way, but in a more subtle way when you think of the sort of what's the best outcome in Iran that we could have? All right, no nukes for sure, open the straight for sure, a regional.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, not one of those things are happening. That's over two. He's over two.
Speaker 2: Gad programmers.
Speaker 1: No, he's done a very good jump. He's done a very good jumb but Katie. But he could have stopped with Midnight Hammer.
Speaker 3: He didn't need the last three months Midnight Hammer did so much damage to their new program. And all he's done the last couple of months with all these stoppages is allowing them to find new mountain places to build more stuff. They still have the dust. Let's have an honest conversation. Okay, Midnight Hammer was enough the last three months. We're helping them and they still have the dust. Okay, and the RGC is still running the show. You can disagree, but I'm right. I'm one thousand percent right. What have we done the last three months to stop their new program? The last three months, what have we done?
Speaker 2: We've gotten Armada there the first If they ever popped their heads up again and try to rebuild what they have, bombit, you.
Speaker 1: Don't think right, You don't think.
Speaker 3: You don't think right now as we speak, these last couple of months, with all these seaspires and stoppages, they haven't been actively trying to rebuild all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Come on, you know better, of course they are now.
Speaker 2: I think they don't try it and say I think clearing the rebel is not rebuilding a nuclear program. Number One Number two, what's happened in the last several months. You know, six months ago, a year ago, thirty years ago, fifty years ago, Iran could use the straight up Hormuz to jerk the world around over the price of oil. They could do it at their will, They could do it at their whim, and the world had to pay attention. What's happened now in the last three or four months. The price of oil isn't moving, whether we're having a ceasfire, whether we don't have a ceasefire, it's always at about eighty dollars a barrel. That's the huge We have taken away their major threat to the world, which is their ability to influence the price of oil. It's a lot of other things have happened. You know, people are countries are buying from America. They're not buying from the Middle East because the Middle East is too vollable. The Middle East countries are building pipelines, the UAE in particular. They're getting their oil out in other ways they don't. Iran's ability to hold the world hostage has greatly diminished, and I think within several years it will be gone. They won't be able to use the Strait of Wrmuse because countries will buy their oil from America or other safe places, but mostly America, or they'll buy their oil from pipelines that is coming away from the Strait of Marmouse. Now that's taking away a power Iran has had for decades to hold the world hostage. Number Two, the IRGC. They're weakened. Now, are they a rogue? Are they going to sabotage every deal?
Speaker 1: You bet?
Speaker 2: Will they ever sign a deal? Not a chance. But what's happening over time is the Iranian economy is getting so hammered that they've got to be losing power. So that one hundred and eighty thousand people and the IRG are not going to hold ninety million people hostage. The best outcome would be a slow rolling coup that the Iranian people themselves impose upon.
Speaker 3: Stop it, then you better do what me and Levin had been saying for months. Doesn't matter how many people up against, how many people they got guns. They've already mowed down fifty thousand innocent people in the streets. They're not going to run there with rocks and go after these people. So the idea of the people are taking over and I love you to pieces is so ludicrous, ludicrous unless the United States is ready to provide these civilians with guns, or.
Speaker 2: The United States conbined with Israel and the other Arab countries in the region, takes out a lot of the IRGC leadership, as President's from says, we're talking to the third tier. Well, but that's my point, the tenth tier.
Speaker 3: But that's my point because they have ten tiers, they've got twenty tiers, they've got thirty tiers. Okay, they're like roaches, they just multiply. So unless you take.
Speaker 1: Out ten tiers, not two or three.
Speaker 3: Then you are destined to have the same issue in seven years.
Speaker 1: I mean, you talked about a couple of years from now. What do you mean a couple of years from now?
Speaker 3: What if God would be the Democrats win in twenty twenty eight, this will all be undone we have. There's no guarantee that a couple of years from now the straight goal the way we wanted to go.
Speaker 1: You're basing all that on Trump. He's gone in two years, He's done.
Speaker 2: No. I think the price of oil. I think that the world has soured on the Middle East is especially Iran as a source of oil, okay, and that's not going to turn around, that's going to continue to degrade. And the other thing, and the main price here is what was Iran. Well, Iran, you stabilized the entire region, threatened Israel, et cetera, threatened the world. But it also was a foothold that China had in the region. And that of the main part of this is that bigger picture is that the United States is now kind of pushing China out of the Middle East. And I think the Abraham Accords will work. I think that they will expand, and I think Iran's leadership group will be diminished, diminished, diminute yea.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to what you just said, because then you proof of some of these things. They sound great.
Speaker 3: And again I love you one Trump, We are pushing China out of the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Where or how.
Speaker 2: China has used Iran, has has bought Iran's China is there's money.
Speaker 3: You do realize that China is still providing you on with weapons and you know that, I know you know.
Speaker 2: That it's providing Iran with intelligence. I think it's buying Iran's oil. It's increasingly difficult for China to buy Iron's discounted oil. And as a result of that, or one of the reasons that Iran is diminished is that it's losing money. It is making no money. And because we figured out not just with you know, epic fury, but mostly with economic fury, is that we found a way to shut down almost all of Iran's illegal money coming in or illicit money, not illicit money coming in the cryptocurrencies, the offshore bank accounts that are in the in the other golfare of states, the way Iran has been selling oil to China. Discover shut down the ghost fleets of the tankers that oil was moving on. So I think it diminishes China because it takes away China's cheap source of oil. It diminishes Iran because it destroys around's economy. And now maybe they're going to be you know, guys with guns who are just going to mow down ninety million people. Maybe I certainly hope that we are doing with Iran what Pritt Reagan did during the Cold War, which is helping in many ways, helping the opposition forces within Iran.
Speaker 1: Now you know, of course that I love President Trump, and I love you and I have to just provide pushback on the radio because you know, people hear Trump saying the same things that you're saying, and they say to me, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So when I'm providing pushback, it's not because I don't.
Speaker 1: Believe you necessarily or Trump trot me to make my case right.
Speaker 3: So my question to you is do you think enough Americans because I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, enough Americans know what Katie mcfallan is saying, but Donald Trump is saying and it's not going to bite us in the yes come November.
Speaker 2: That's the one criticism I would make of the President is he needs to explain to the American people what's our goal here, what are we doing, Why are we going to achieve it? I've written those Oval Office species for previous presidents. You identify the problem. The problem is Iran. Problem is iron it's nukes, it's power in the region, it's ability to hold the world economic constition. Okay, that's the problem. So what's the solution. Okay, Operation Midnight Fury, Economic Fury. With all those operations and what's the solution. We're going to continue to keep the armada there. We're going to continue to use the United States as an alternative energy source. And to the American people, I need you to support me and have confidence that I'm going to get us over the finish line. It's not something that happens overnight. I mean, Reagan made those appeals, Abraham Lincoln made those appeals, and I wish President Trump would do it. He's good at it, not great at it, but he should. He needs to do it because the American people scratching their heads. What's their goal? Regime changed, getting rid of the nukes, opening this straight, what's her goal? And what's their sacrifice?
Speaker 3: That's right, and most Americans are saying that, and they're still upset with gas prices still, and they're still upset with a lot of stuff going on with the economy. Interest rates are still wait too high, despite washing now being sitting in that chair. And the other thing that he should do is don't just limit it to we run. You know, there were Americans that were upset that President Trump did this great speech and he pointed out how China meddled in the election, and they said, wait a second, he was just in China a month ago. We was that discussion.
Speaker 1: Now, maybe he had it. Maybe it wasn't on TV, maybe we don't know about it, but it just seemed like.
Speaker 3: It was such a wonderful couple of days and the state dinner and g and President Trump are getting along great. Why did he wait till a month later on TV in America to hammer the Chinese? Because he needs to attach the Chinese and the Russians and all these other adversaries to this to point out that it's not just Iran, but this is a mission to basically save the world from all these rotten countries.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think it was a lost opportunity. I think he identified the problem or China meddling in elections, but I don't think he offered the solution, and I don't think he challenged the American people to support him. You know, I think it's a call to arms. It's a those all oval office species need to be identify the problem, tell the American people what the solution is and how you're going to achieve it, and then ask for the American people to support you. And even if it's a time it's temporary sacrifice, that it's worth that delayed gratification to the end result. I don't think the president I think identified the problem with China, but I don't think. He then said, Okay, so here's what we're going to do about it, and here's how I want you to help me.
Speaker 3: Last one, so I know you're a huge star. Huge in Southampton. When Kat mcfalland hits the streets, I go crazy. I never go to the Hampton's. I go like once a summer some event.
Speaker 1: I am going Kat to West Hampton on Sunday night. How about that?
Speaker 3: I have an event boots for Israel. I've been working with this organization for years. They do provide the boots for the soldiers. You'd be surprised how many soldiers don't have boots and they can't fight without them. They send hundreds of thousands of boots to Israel to help the fighters, whether they're fighting in Lebanon or Gaza or who knows where. So I got a big event in West Hampton and I don't even know how father that is is that bar from Southampton.
Speaker 2: Depends on the traffic. It could be half an hour, it could be three hours, depending upon the traffic. Sunday night. You should be just fine. Where are you speaking on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Night Gentlemen's house. He's a very famous Hampton night. I guess his name is Adam Hutt.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, no, you don't really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about that.
Speaker 2: You're going to have a good crowd. Good for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be a good crowd.
Speaker 3: And you know he's got a lovely home and it's gonna be a thousand agrees that days got a pool.
Speaker 1: That's great, so.
Speaker 3: It'll be it'll be a fun weekend. And as always, kat you're so great. You come on and you explain everything and with all my pushback, you always win. So thank you, kat, I love you. A great job.
Speaker 2: It's an honorant thank you for making me make the case, because that's the important thing, is to make the case. The case can be made. It shouldn't be glossed over and it shouldn't just be dumped in the trash. But thank you for the opportunity to make.
Speaker 1: The case, which you did. You made the case. You really did. Excellent job, kat, You're terrific. We love you.
Speaker 3: Everybody Katie mcflan right here on Sid and Friends in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning. You can hear SID and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings.
Speaker 1: It's six.
Speaker 4: If you liked the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 1: Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms.
Speaker 4: Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here