Speaker 1: This is a clip from Raised by Giants. You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms. I've been doing a lot of research into the true nature of this reality. What is this place? You know, what force or entity created it? To what ends what we might call God? What is the true nature of this entity or force called God? What is this place in which we find ourselves? Isn't it absurd that at some point in early childhood we become vaguely conscious of the fact that we exist and there's a world that we live in, but beyond that, there are no clear answers as to what we're doing here. I mean, lots of people claim to have the answers. You'll get one religious minister that will say, my holy book has all the answers, my messianic figure is the one to revere and worship. And then immediately you'll have another religious minister who will pop up and say, no, no, no, you're a heathen. That's blasphemy. Relig just figure is the one, and my religious text is the one to go with. And then a third guy will pop up and say, you're both wrong, you're both wrong. It's my faith. Mine is the one, and you're supposed to make sense of all of this somehow. There's no manual, there's no guidebook. You're just stumbling around in the dark and left to make the best of it. So I've been asking these big questions, which I think any human being owes it to themselves to ask. Well, they've got the opportunity within these lives. I'm not claiming that you're going to get the answers, but you can at least ask the questions. So there's one movie that I've been revisiting which somebody directed me to just recently, which is The Truman Show, which I think is a really great allegory for the human condition these lives. So, if you think about it, Jim Carey's character is representative of all of us, of people humans because he finds himself in this reality where he realizes he's being monitored and surveiled, and that could be a metaphor for perhaps the way we're watched by entities I don't know, you know, in unseen realms, and he gradually comes to realize that the people around him are all actors playing roles. So this fits the idea of NPCs that we hear about you know, non player characters, these normy figures who seem to just float through life, and they don't seem to ask these big questions that many of us do, and many of them don't seem to have the full range of emotions within their you know, capabilities. And gradually the Jim Carey character comes to realize that this world in which he lives is nothing like he thought it was, and it's actually illusory and it's not the real it's not real life, it's not the real world, and so he attempts to escape from it all. I mean, there are Gnostic overtones to this, so many people have been interpreted it as a Gnostic allegory, so it kind of sits in line with many Gnostic teachings as to what the nature of this realm is. And you've got the christoph character who's the Handler, the controller played by Ed Harris in that film, and within this metaphor, he's representative of what, in Gnostic terms, was described as the Demiurge, this entity known as yelderbey Off, which was like a lesser God, a pretender God, a usurper who has somehow hijacked this reality and made it its own or created it in the first place, and the Ed Harris. Harris's character in the film seeks to maintain that sort of control over Truman because he's like his creation, his pet project, and he doesn't like the fact that Truman is starting to question where he is and what the true nature of his life is. So that's one movie that springs to mind in terms of asking big questions or possibly answer in them as to what the nature of this reality is. Because I think when you've been in conspiracy research for long enough a number of years, like as many years as I have, all roads eventually converge at one singular point. So you can look into secret society networks, and you can look into the New World Order master Plan and the methods and tactics that are used to control and surveil us and enslave us. You can look into the banking and financial scams, and you know, the builder Berg Group and the Trilactoral Commission, all of these. But there comes a point where all of that just becomes information and data and names and places and dates, And what's really important is going beyond that several levels to ask what is the nature of a reality in which any of that sort of stuff can take place in the first place, you know, that facilitates these kind of activities playing out into apparently physical manifestation. So that's where I am asking those kind of questions at this point in my life, having done the conspiracy thing for many years, and that movie speaks a lot to me in that regarding in terms of considering these very big questions in life.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the controversy that's surrounding Jim Carrey at the moment when he showed up to the Paris Awards show last week and he looks completely different. He looks like his face has had a bunch of work done and a bunch of plastic surgery, which doesn't make a lot of sense based off of the things that he had said up into this point that it doesn't seem like he would be the person that would want all of that cosmetic surgery, which has alled people to believe that that's not really Jim Carrey, that he's somebody else, that someone's impersonating him, or that he's been cloned and all of that. But what is really strange about that entire scenario is that he does look like a different person. He's obviously had work done if it really is him. But what's the most odd about it was at the end of his speech at the awards ceremony, he says the ending line that he says at the end of the Truman Shop in case he doesn't.
Speaker 3: See you, good evening and good night, in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.
Speaker 2: In case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night. And I'm like, wow, if that's not really Jim Carrey, what a play that you just did in front of everyone. It's like a metaphor within a metaphor within a metaphor.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean anything as possible. Could Jim Carey have been replaced? Sure, they've done it before. Did it with Pullartney. They did it for a period with Madonna in round about twenty twenty one, or starting in twenty twenty one, where they wheeled out to my thinking, at least three different Madonnas. So there was a young one. I can't remember if we talked about this on the show last time, but there was a young one who looked no more than about thirty with pink hair, and that quite obviously was not the real Madonna. Who by that point was supposed to be about sixty five years of age sixty three, I think. Then there was another one who was short and fat and dumpy as she appeared on stage in a dance routine in Columbia, and she could barely pull any dance steps and looked completely out of shape, so that clearly was not the original Madonna. And then there was a sort of older, grizzled, haggard sort of one, and it was much more plausible that that could be the real Madonna, but it still wasn't. And then the real one appears to have come back. She's got this very distinctive gap in her teeth, so when she smiles, you know it. So we appear to have the original Madonna back. But they played complete mind fuck games on us by putting out these three replacements for a period, And who knows why they did that. Maybe it was to see how many people would notice, whether they could get away with it, whether the fans would call it out, how many truth researchers would draw attention to it. Maybe it was a little social experiment in that way. Who knows. And I hear all these claims that famous people have been replaced by clones or doubles or whatever. I've heard it about Jim Carey, And sure those pictures that surfaced recently do not look like the original Jim Carey. But for every person you'll get who claims that he's been replaced, somebody else will pop up and say, oh, come on, Jim Carey is in Hollywood, And in Hollywood there's plastic surgery, there's all kinds of work you can have done, there's makeup that gets applied in in film type scenarios, and that's just Jim Carey trying to stave off aging. So it just goes to show that they are never any clear answers to anything. Nothing is ever clear cut because somebody is always going to pop up and be contrary and oppose any kind of claim that you might choose to make. So it just makes this work very, very difficult. You've got to have a lot of time on your hands. You've got to be pretty good at forensic analysis and comparing facial structures and distances between eyes and ears and ear shapes and things like this to be able to make sense of it. I mean, with some it's easier than with others. As far as I'm concerned with Paul McCartney. It's a clear cutcase there have been at least two individuals playing the public role of Paul McCartney. You can see they're very different in photographs and film footage. You don't need to be a forensic expert to see that. But with some of these others, I think it requires a much deeper level of expertise if you're going to come out and make bold kind of claims like that, because when you make a bold claim, people require bold evidence to back it up, And like I said, you've got to have a lot of time and a lot of resources on your hands to be able to back up these kind of claims when they get made.
Speaker 2: I think that they did the same thing with the Britney spears that that you just explained that they did with Madonna. I'm convinced that the Britney spears we see right now that just got arrested apparently. I don't know if you saw this, but you just got arrested for a dui I believe is what it was. I don't believe that that's the same Britney spirits, and I don't believe that that has been the same Britney spears since around two thousand and eleven't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's quite possible. Like I say, I can't rule it out. Another thing is that during the COVID era they started using a double for Prince Charles or King Charles as he is now. It quite clearly was not him. He appeared on a Sky News broadcast in the middle of COVID and it was so obvious it was an actor, but most people within the British public didn't notice or didn't care. Like George Carlin once said, nobody seems to care. Nobody seems to notice. They got away with it. It's just incredible to me. I mean, somebody like Madonna. You could argue that not many people pay attention to Madonna, or you know, she only appeals to certain demographics or whatever. But this is the frigging King. Not that I'm suggesting people should pay attention to the King, but you know, he's a pretty public figure, a pretty important figure within the United Kingdom, and they got away with using a double for him, no explanation as to why it was done. And then the original Prince Charles popped back up again. To my thinking, that's him. We've got him back. So this double was put in for a period, and I don't know where they getting their mind control topped up in a lab somewhere and they need to put somebody out there. Do they have a bad reaction to certain chemical compounds that they may have been ingesting, or is it a simple social experiment? Like I said, Are the social engineers doing this to see how many people notice and what they can get away with, or is it to make those who do observe the change and draw attention to it look crazy. So if they try and tell friends and family that's not the original Prince Charles, they've replaced him. That's a double, that's an actor. And then the original pops back up and you can see that's the original. Your family and friends are going to say, you're crazy. Of course that's him. Look there he is right there.
Speaker 2: What have you been drinking?
Speaker 1: What have you been spoken?
Speaker 2: Man? Yeah, it's a double double. And then when it comes to like cryptic and symbolic movies, but things that are also in your face is the movie Death Becomes Her, which is all about immortality and colts, and we know that the elites are into immortal you know, alchemy, elixir, of life, the philosopher Stone blood rituals for youth or even transfer of blood. This goes back hundreds of years, but this one's a little different. In this movie, they have this little vial that has a substance in it that reminds me actually of the movie Substance, which is basically a way darker version of that movie that revolves around the same type of thing. It's a modern horror take on it, but it's like an injection instead of a liquid that you drink.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, Mark.
Speaker 2: Imagine that, and an injection to keep you young. What a coincidence that is. And with those zimpeg and all these weight loss drug injections that are so popular right now, I'm gonna have to save that one in my memory bank for later. But anyway, the movie Death Becomes Her, they have this drink and what a bunch of people describe as adrenochrome. And what adrenochrome is. It gives them immortality from this super old witch that looks like she's like thirty years old, but it's probably more like over one hundred years old. And this witch runs this hidden network of elite power players that she has supplied the substance to over the years, and at the end of the movie, you got all of these people that have taken this substance that has been reportedly dead for a really long time but is alive and is at this party which includes Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Andy Warhol,