Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 2: Nine, The JV Show on a Wednesday, It's Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Guy, Yes, come looking Wednesday vibe Friday fast vibes. Yeah, whatever, it was slow weekly. That's fine.
Speaker 4: He's hanging out with us. I'm Selena and I'm Jad.
Speaker 2: Let's get right two at the first talk back of the day, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Ron Solutions with the final check in, I really wanted Selena not to be a Debbie downer and sent me some good vibes. But either way, I one on Keno got four hundred bucks there. I did lose two hundred at those lot machines, Graham sending me already MGM. It wasn't a good play, but hey, towards the end of night, I did win when we really got back to ex caliber. So going upstairs, coming home with cash, that's all that matters. Good day, guys, all.
Speaker 3: Right, those everybody Ron Solutions. He's been updating us each morning with the first talk back about his gambling endeavors in Vegas, and Selena had been sending him some bad vibes.
Speaker 4: That turns out it's sending him bad vibes out that's just the vibe I was getting from him.
Speaker 3: Right, you're and he was gonna lose loser, but he ended up winning, which is good. Now, I said, the key to breakout of any gambling slump is to head over to the MGM by the south entrance.
Speaker 1: There's some wheel of fortune machines there.
Speaker 3: Go to the second one in in the third row and put one hundred dollars bill in there, and boom, you're gonna start winning. Now. He says he lost two hundred over there, But did he use the correct machine?
Speaker 6: Probably not?
Speaker 3: Probably not, So like that's on you, bro, so don't blame me for that.
Speaker 2: But either way, he's.
Speaker 1: Coming home a winner pocket.
Speaker 3: Now do you think he can keep that cash in his pocket? Because I've had a lot of trips to Vegas where yeah, I was a winner and then I'm going home with cash. Well, you wake up and you got some time to kill before your flight the next day, and then there's some slot machines at the airport and next thing you know, you you're the one that.
Speaker 1: Said he has loser vibes.
Speaker 3: So just saying, hold on to that cash.
Speaker 4: In your pocket, I'm getting cashes all the way to the airport.
Speaker 2: Second talk back of the day, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Good morning JV show.
Speaker 7: This is Dasy from lod Eye.
Speaker 8: Oh my God, Graham, the Wild Thoughts Podcast, The Big Tea Era. I did not know what I was walking into, but just to tell you the amount of trauma and flashbacks that just like came into my head for my teen years and you know, just my childhood years of me being a victim of a big tea being.
Speaker 6: Just left by my brothers.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're not going to get into that.
Speaker 3: What the Big Ta era is. You have to go listen to the Wild Thoughts podcast. But only I feel like discussing content because that's what all right, the Wild Thoughts Podcast. The last two weeks have been story story time on me and I apologize their gross stories. Secondly, I just checked and thank you Daisy and Lodi because I checked JV show number one of load. I thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I'll be cut to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it must be just a guy thing, because she says she's traumatized from her brother's doing similar things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely a guy thing.
Speaker 1: Most likely it is most of the time.
Speaker 6: And you brought back some of that trauma for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's probably gonna be in therapy now.
Speaker 1: For a little while.
Speaker 6: All right, you guys. So a new survey revealed the pop culture icons that people would actually want to have as roommates. So I want to go through the top ones and you let me know if you'd want to live with this person.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: At the top of the list was Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 1: I'm here for that. I feel like me and Ryan b Bros.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm like Adam it I want to leave with I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to live with him.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: I feel like he's fun, but only it only takes like certain doses of him.
Speaker 6: I feel like he'd be judging.
Speaker 2: He's too much. Yeah, I feel like he would roast me all the time. And he's too broie.
Speaker 1: Too Broie.
Speaker 6: No, he's not I mean for you, He's not for me.
Speaker 3: I don't want to live with a.
Speaker 1: Bro He's got like, you know, good like quick wit and.
Speaker 2: Exactly he'd be roasting me all the time.
Speaker 6: Number two, which I'm surprised this person was at number two. Taylor Swift. I thought she was going to be number one.
Speaker 1: I thought she's number one at everything.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 1: This year, I could live with Taylor cat cat Lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like cats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she'd be baking cookies all the time.
Speaker 3: I doubt that, No, she would.
Speaker 6: And she seems like a clean person, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because she probably has a maide she has like.
Speaker 6: People would clean her, maids would.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: She probably was like a lot of private chefs and personal trainers and like whatever you want and like you just sort of coattail it.
Speaker 4: But even just like her as a person, I just feel like she's you know, pretty much says herself.
Speaker 2: She's respectful, like she's cool, you know.
Speaker 6: Or that's what we think.
Speaker 3: If she's the exactly may she's awful. Everybody's had that experience where you move in with one of your close friends. This is gonna be the have an awesome time, and then you realize they're awful. They're a slob, they're super annoying, and they chew so loudly that you can hear it from the room one room over, you know, and you're like, well, I can't believe I chose to live with this psycho path and they were your best friend.
Speaker 6: Two weeks before that, and then the friendship pends exactly.
Speaker 2: No. I also think that with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 6: Cameras are following her all the time, so you probably would get out of your apartment and there would be paparazzi there, and.
Speaker 2: Then I'd get my own number one podcast.
Speaker 6: Oh you're right.
Speaker 3: You'd never be able to walk out with no makeup on, though, you'd have to have your full face done at all times, because yes, there's gonna be cameras.
Speaker 6: Just a smile on your face.
Speaker 2: Oh that's all the time.
Speaker 6: Draw the line, okay, Most popular athlete, Simone Biles.
Speaker 3: She doesn't take up much space in the apartment, right, I can get the big spot on the couch.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 6: You'd have to be like giving her everything from the top shelf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get her some stepping stools and some little ladders and stuff. She's like four nine or something, isn't she She's.
Speaker 2: She's really little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 6: And then last one Zandaia. I feel like Sinda is very mysterious and I feel like I don't know that sounds good bad much about her.
Speaker 1: That's an odd choice to make the list.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like she'd be really quiet, like I wouldn't know that she's there. And she'd just be there just looking amazing.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I get the opposite.
Speaker 4: I think that she's like maybe not so quiet, like a lot of personality, but also how hot she is to make me feel really bad about myself.
Speaker 3: I don't know myself, of.
Speaker 2: Course, not because you're a gram We have an.
Speaker 3: Open door showering policy in this apartment that.
Speaker 4: We've made up in mine too, if the day is my roommate. But it would just feel bad about myself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, anyone not on this list that you would want, any celebrities, any of the Kardashians.
Speaker 3: I mean again for some of the perks, you know, because these people are incredibly wealthy.
Speaker 1: But just like base level roommate, roommate No.
Speaker 2: Oh, Gypsy Rose, No, can.
Speaker 6: You imagine when I opened how about that?
Speaker 3: Why did you say it?
Speaker 1: Myself? In my room? Every night?
Speaker 3: Sleep with a bat The JV show on Wild ninety four nine Time four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 4: So Billy Eilish still in the bay. She had show number one last night. Member fans were able to ride the Call Train Billy Train.
Speaker 3: To the show.
Speaker 1: A pop on ride that Billy Train.
Speaker 2: They want surprises Tonight is showed number two at SAP Center, Santas. They remember, if you are going, it is an all vegan menu because Billie Eilish supports a plants based lifestyle.
Speaker 3: So eat your pizza and hotdogs before you go, and then get some cauliflower tots while you're liking to plug your nose all right. Tonight tonight the quarterfinals of the NBA Cup. Hope the Warriors can beat the Rockets tonight in Houston. They'll advance to the semi finals of an n season tournament that I still don't understand. If they went, I think they'd be taking on the Thunder in Vegas this weekend, but again I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Tip off tonight six thirty go down. Whoo.
Speaker 6: We'll see party Cloudy's guys with in the mid sixties today during the day. While the rain is expected to fully arrive tomorrow, there is a chance that it will begin today, So watch out for some sprinkles and carry your umbrella.
Speaker 1: Hey Scorpio bestie, Hey.
Speaker 3: Your day today is going to be a seven says hunt for solutions with your partner. Stay receptive to new ideas, consider abandoning old assumptions.
Speaker 1: Your view isn't the only one.
Speaker 3: It's time to listen and learn.
Speaker 4: You listen Scorpio, Yes, Scorpio and learn.
Speaker 3: Listen here and learn to your partners.
Speaker 6: Our cooler not list to do this.
Speaker 4: Every Wednesday we throw some things out and we ask is that cool or not cool or not? I have this ring app right really annoying because people post the stupidest things on there and I get a notification every time. But the other day someone posted a video from the Ring doorbell that showed someone in the middle of the night coming up stealing their Christmas decorations, like right off their porch.
Speaker 3: Cool free decorations, everything's more expensive.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're right, very bold, Like everyone has to orbell camera except for you, Graham when you had stuff stolen off your porch.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, well my new house has one.
Speaker 2: Good Finally, yeah, what.
Speaker 3: Are people doing? If we saw this at Halloween? There's some videos on fire when people stealing stealing Halloween decorations And now we're still what are they taking down Christmas lights?
Speaker 2: They were literally whatever it was, unplugging it and like doing the most.
Speaker 6: That's not right.
Speaker 3: There's no way you're stealing actual lights because they're just such a pain to unstring and unwrap around from whatever tree or bush.
Speaker 6: And I don't think you know inflatable Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now everyone's got those inflatables and stuff. You can just walk up and unplug one of those and they are fold it up and walk right out.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of work though. Still, even if it is the easy inflatables that you can.
Speaker 3: Also totally goes against the Christmas spirit. Everything the most anti it's the most grinched thing that you can do.
Speaker 1: Not cool people, not.
Speaker 3: Cool Graham, All right, what do you guys think cool or not?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 3: I mean, we're not at the end of twenty twenty four, but we're we're damn close. And I have made it through this entire year without washing my coffee thermos one single time.
Speaker 2: You are so discussed every.
Speaker 3: Day, made the whole year. I think I've done a good thing for the environment. I'm not wasting water and then like soapy water. No, I give it like a quick swirl with like some regular water out of the tap, and then I just fill the coffee up and then just keep on going.
Speaker 6: I feel bad that the inside of your body.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: The inside of my body is stronger than ever fighting off the sipper bacteria has been grown in this thing.
Speaker 1: I've trained my immune system, didn't you say.
Speaker 2: When we were gone for a few days for Thanksgiving, you left it here and then just came back that following Monday, same thing. Just dumped out whatever was left in there for days and then.
Speaker 6: Just refilled it.
Speaker 3: It was coffee, and for fire, it doesn't throsst you out what, No, you just rint it out quick with water.
Speaker 4: You know, I can mold in there right if it's left sitting there, your ground mold it.
Speaker 3: Just I just dumped the coffee out that had been in there for five days, quick, rinse.
Speaker 1: With some color.
Speaker 6: Was your coffee at that point, it probably was green.
Speaker 3: It was still brown, dark brown, And then I just filled it up again, and I just carried on with my life. We're too obsessed with worrying about germs and things. Yeah, today's wolves. Just give it up.
Speaker 1: People, you're wasting your time.
Speaker 6: You wash your cups at home.
Speaker 3: I wash regular dishes. Regular dishes go in the dish we have a dish washer, they go in there. Actually we don't currently have a dish washers broken, so we hand wash everything right now.
Speaker 1: But yes, you know you wash those things.
Speaker 6: Oh why not watch this?
Speaker 2: It doesn't take it home every day. He just leaves it here. That's why.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I usually bring it home.
Speaker 6: Was Oh my god, there's no reason for this.
Speaker 3: I bring it home and then it sits on the counter next to my stuff that I need to bring in the morning, because you know, we leave very in the morning. And I fill it up with water first, and I drink water out of it.
Speaker 2: Ew they're drinking the water with like a little bit of coffee residue in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I drink that because you needed to be drinking water.
Speaker 3: Hider that I get here, and then I put coffee in it, and then I drink that, and then the cycle just repeats for the entire year.
Speaker 1: I'm cool.
Speaker 6: Twenty four I'm shocked. I'm like speechless.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: You can see what the bottom of this thing looks like because it started out silver. The bottom of what is it? Well, it's not silver anymore. I can't.
Speaker 6: I don't think.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Grabs worried about Germany j the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Jess, you handle all of our socials. Did you post the inside of Graham's coffee I did.
Speaker 6: It was kind of hard for you to actually get an inside look, but you can see that the rim of the cup on the inside is fully brown.
Speaker 3: It's the bottom that's the gross party and the bottom of it. It's hard to get some light in there. It's like the Black Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Graham has not washed his coffee cup all of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 10: Oh no, Graham, Oh no'm I mean storytime couple of times. It's crowser. Have some respect for doing what you had to do. There's there was reasons, but the coffee mug, it's just plain disgusting.
Speaker 2: People are not here for a gram.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's that bad. I'm not making food in there. If it was food, I would wash it out and rinse it like a plate or a bowl. But this is just every day. It just gets rinsed out, some water and a fresh cup of coffee gets it.
Speaker 6: At home, when you drink water out of a cup, do you wash it.
Speaker 3: I keep a cup on the countertop and I just reuse it constantly.
Speaker 1: I'm going green, you guys. It's all about being more sustainable. We were also.
Speaker 2: Talking about celebrities who people want to be roommates.
Speaker 7: With Good Morning JB Show. I think a celebrity that I would probably be roommates with would be either Selena Coomez or Kamiakabo. That's just, you know, my opinion. But who gives a part. Oh and this is Destiny from Oakland.
Speaker 2: Have a good day, Destiny. Thank you for the talk back. What do you guys think Selena Gomez?
Speaker 3: I think she'd be a great roommate because I have trouble falling asleep and sometimes I need to take a nap and I really need to build fall asleep, and I would just have her talk and then right nap time.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: What about Camila Kabyo?
Speaker 6: She seems nice.
Speaker 4: She's not really roommate, but she's I like her, but nothing about her was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would love to live with her.
Speaker 6: You hate her?
Speaker 2: I know, I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: Now, Sean Mendez, I could be roommates with him because he'd be like playing some like music on his guitar and like faking snickerdoodles and stuff like making cookies.
Speaker 6: Like I feel like he'd be doing this at like two am.
Speaker 1: That's fine, doesn't want an all right?
Speaker 6: So it's the holiday season and you want to spread some holiday cheer, and if you are ordering online, you're probably getting a bunch of deliveries and you can thank your Amazon drivers for all of these deliveries and all of the hard work that they're doing this holiday season. So here's what you can do. You can thank my driver, which is something that you either say to your smart speaker, so you could say Alexa, thank my driver, and then your most recent driver will be notified of that. They'll get a thank you message and a five dollar tip basically, and that's on Amazon Amazon. Yes, no cost to you. Your Amazon driver will get a tip.
Speaker 3: So why wouldn't I just sit there and go thank you driver, Thank you driver, thank you drive exactly because.
Speaker 6: They only think it would be like one tip for your most recent got it, most recent delivery. Yeah, So what you can do is, like I said, on your smart device, you can say that, or you could also go on the website, which I just tried and it works. You go to Amazon dot com and you on the search bar put thank my driver.
Speaker 1: And your shirt.
Speaker 3: It's not coming out of my account, it's not, which is fine because I feel like they deserve it.
Speaker 1: It should be tipping them.
Speaker 2: You Can I only do it once?
Speaker 6: No, I think you can keep doing it. So let's say you already think you're a previous driver and you order.
Speaker 2: Something else deliveries today, Thank much driver. Yes.
Speaker 6: Oh, and so it just like this once because I'm not paying for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, yeah, it's a lot more attractive than Yeah, it's not coming out of my account.
Speaker 6: And once you click it, it gives you a notification thank you for your appreciation. We'll share your thanks with your driver. That's really cool.
Speaker 2: So I love this.
Speaker 6: It does say that they'll be doing this like for the for five dollars for each of the first two million thank yous.
Speaker 3: Oh cap aud they do. Unfortunately, Amazon only one of the richest companies on the planet.
Speaker 1: So no, we don't want all our workers.
Speaker 3: We don't want our workers getting too much holiday money at the holidays. So but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean how many thank yous? Two million?
Speaker 6: Two million? Yeah, so just look better than nothing.
Speaker 2: Let's have you do some math. How much money is Amazon spending then on this thank you program?
Speaker 1: Yeah, five dollars and you get two.
Speaker 6: Million dollars million?
Speaker 3: That would be.
Speaker 1: Are you being serious right now?
Speaker 6: Ten million?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: I had to do I had to do my calculations, and then five times too, I had to let the to let the calculator you know, do its thing.
Speaker 3: I'm not certain of that the last time to you, it took it took a long time. Everyone should do that. Everyone listening, Thank your Amazon driver. Make sure they get five bucks. Also thank them and in other ways you can same thing at the holidays for your Are you guys the type of people that leave something out for the garbage man or or a woman sorry garbage?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: I think this is going to be the year that I actually do I haven't. I have not done it before, but we should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about for like your hair what do you call it? Your hair person, hair stylist, your hair stylist. What about them? They get a big got to give them your the holiday bonus? Right regularly?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 4: But I think I saw her once this year, so yeah, I see your web.
Speaker 1: You guys only get your hair done once a year.
Speaker 2: I never get my hair done.
Speaker 6: I got my hair done maybe earlier this year, and I probably won't be going till next year.
Speaker 3: It shows what you get your haircut.
Speaker 6: You're right, You're right.
Speaker 3: I get my haircut every six or seven or eight whatever the bonus, Yeah, you give you leave a very large tip at the and I'm going I think next week. And so yes, you leave a very large holiday a very large holiday generous tip.
Speaker 6: And the amount of.
Speaker 1: Last year was one hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Whoa, I'll cut your hair.
Speaker 1: It's just something nice you do for your the people in your life.
Speaker 2: I get it makes more sense if you actually go regularly like you do though. That's true, Like I'm not going to go to my nail tick who ghosted me that I haven't seen since like January, and be like, here's your holiday bonus.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, no, it's for yeah, for services that are provided to you regularly.
Speaker 1: Those are the people that, yeah, that you want to take care of.
Speaker 2: So trash pick up.
Speaker 3: Yes, I didn't realize that you ladies just never got your hair done.
Speaker 2: You can't tell.
Speaker 6: Well, then that's a compliment that means our hair looks nice.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Sure you could take it that way.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, honest please.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 4: So two more hotel workers might be charged in connection with Liam Payne's death. This is according to law enforcement sources in Argentina. The judge there is considering charges against the receptionist who called nine one one twice the morning Liam died, and the hotel manager that was there as well. No, they haven't been officially charged, but they are going to be asked to come into court to give a statement, and they are going to be questioned about everything, and I guess the judge will go from there. But I guess one of the nine one one calls that the receptionists made was where that she where This person told dispatchers that there was a guest that had too much drugs and alcohol in their system and was trashing the entire room.
Speaker 2: And then and the other it was.
Speaker 4: They told the dispatcher that the guests might be in danger after Liam was taken to his room, and they were worried that he might, you know, try to escape from the balcony, which is what he ended up doing and that's how he died.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and that's that's still on top of the.
Speaker 4: Three other people that are already facing charges, So five total people could be facing charges.
Speaker 3: A lot.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of people, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: But so just for making the call.
Speaker 4: I guess maybe they're considering like they knew he was in danger but didn't intervene. Maybe they're facing abandonment charges, which we know is a thing now apparently, So I mean, we don't know what kind of charges, but it's something that the judges is thinking about.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, it goes.
Speaker 3: It's definitely raises a very interesting discussion about what is your duty to intervene or do something if somebody else is experiencing something or going through something, and right how involved you should be, which is tough in today's world of we'd rather sit back and record on our phones.
Speaker 4: The other thing I want to talk about really quick is Jamie Fox's comedy special. We talked briefly about this yesterday. I watched it last night, and if you're thinking it's like, ha ha ha comedy special, it is not. It's actually really really emotional. He cries so much as he's talking about his near death experience, and he goes too detail. I told you yesterday he suffered a stroke that was a result of a brain bleed and he almost didn't make it if he didn't get to the hospital in time. So as he's talking about this, he's like breaking down, crying.
Speaker 2: He did bring up Diddy. Remember before this special came out, there was reports that in Jamie Fox's comedy special he says, did he tried to kill me?
Speaker 3: That wasn't the case whatsoever.
Speaker 4: There was like some Diddy like baby oil jokes in there. Topical he talked about how the internet.
Speaker 2: Tried to say that Diddy tried to kill him. So that makes me wonder like who started this rumor that he tried to accuse Diddy? Like was it him to get people to watch that way he.
Speaker 4: Can say, hey, the Internet tried to say this or somebody.
Speaker 6: Else, because that's the reason I wanted to watch me too.
Speaker 3: But people have pointed out that the rumor that did he had something to do with it started well before he had this special, Like that rumor about why he was hospitalized and stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, then that would make that would make that's.
Speaker 3: Been an ongoing rumor for a long time. Something to do with naked basketball games.
Speaker 4: What Oh yeah, seriously, I did not hear that rumor, but very he was trying to silence him for that.
Speaker 3: That's again, this is a rumor and it's all alleged because we have some very sensitive listeners, well one in particular that was fire enough a bunch of tweets at me yesterday because it's alleged. Did he is innocent until proven guilty?
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 4: Allegedly allegedly anyway, So I mean the Jamie Fox comedy special. It's it's interesting if you want to hear more about his story. It's worth watching. If you're thinking you're going to be like rolling on the floor laughing, it's not that kind of comedy special, but it still is interesting to watch, and you know, it still is very entertaining and there are some jokes here and there.
Speaker 2: But if you want to hear more about his story, yeah.
Speaker 3: One of our listeners was in my DM saying, you got to have some tissues. Have your issues ready if you're watching that. Yeah, big cryfest, Graham, What do you have right? Yes? Quick? Massive jackpot alert that Mega Billions has now jumped up to six hundred and seventy million dollars. Nobody won the top prize in the last night's drawing, and now here we are this is going to be the eighth largest jackpot in Mega Million's history. Although we've seen a bunch of those that are above it on the list have gone a billion and above. And like I said, I don't get out of bed for anything less than a billion million dollars. This is not even worth worth your time. Wait till it hits a billion and then we'll go from there. All right, Take a moment, say you goodbyes to Cruise. The autonomous car company made a lot of headlines as they tested out their driver list rides here in San Francisco with some success, and then some indents that were not so good. General Motors that owns the majority stake in Cruise, I.
Speaker 1: Think they owned ninety percent.
Speaker 3: They announced yesterday they're cutting off all funding for the robotaxi research. They're folding Cruises technical teams, basically packing it up.
Speaker 1: Take a moment, say your goodbyes.
Speaker 3: We had heard, I think about a month ago that Cruz was going to start retesting driverless rides here in San Francisco. That's not going to happen. Doesn't sound like those are coming back. The whole company is going over going under Cruise. If you want to talk about a business model with a lot of success, it sounds like they had accumulated more than ten billion dollars in operating losses and brought in less than five hundred million in revenue since GM bought the controlling stake in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Ten billion dollars in losses.
Speaker 3: GM does say that they are going to be using all the learnings though, because all the driverless tech and technology, they learned a lot about it. They're going to be using that in future and current GM cars going forward. So it was one big test research, you know, project.
Speaker 2: What I saw for the first time last week, I saw one of those zooks.
Speaker 3: Dude, I was behind you, we were pulling. Yes, it was so cool. I was going to text you, I'm like, there it is.
Speaker 1: There's zoom.
Speaker 6: I was freaking out, like, oh my god. Cube looking.
Speaker 3: Yes, the cube looking thing. We talked about them a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 3: It's it's a driver list. It doesn't have a steering wheel, it doesn't have a front end or a back end. It looks like a little box shuttle thing with sliding glass doors on either side. I don't know how to suscri want one, but yeah, no, it's a tripsy and that they've just started testing them into.
Speaker 2: Very cool.
Speaker 1: They're weird looking is here the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Billie Eilish shout out to you. If you were at her show last night as a peace center, you know she's going to be back there tonight.
Speaker 6: I want to know.
Speaker 2: How the food was though, because you've been talking about as a p they've turned into an all vegan venue for Billy.
Speaker 3: How was How was that?
Speaker 4: Imagine going there not knowing that ahead of time, and you're like, I have to eat calliflower bites.
Speaker 3: I'll take the E two furky food.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good nowadays.
Speaker 2: It is Weltheny for nine in the Base Umber one hit music station.
Speaker 6: We are the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm just trying to get you hooked up in this JV show.
Speaker 3: Chug Mug.
Speaker 4: You just gotta be the first person a guess today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 2: As always, leave.
Speaker 4: Your guesses on the talk back Michael the iHeart Radio app. Let's get right to it. Here is today's clip. Does this happen to anyone else? It's like if I go a few days without cleaning my it starts to get so itchy there.
Speaker 6: It does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 4: I was told by like a professional that you don't need to clean there every single expert.
Speaker 1: I want to see another doctor. That bleeped out word could be.
Speaker 3: Take your guesses on the talkback Mike, like Selena said, leave us your name and your city along with your guests, because we want to shout you out when you win.
Speaker 1: We'll shout you out when you're closed.
Speaker 3: Dan too, But you have to be the first correct answer of the morning to win the JV Show Chug Mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we're playing what.
Speaker 2: The bleep trying to give you this JV Show chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest today's leeped out word.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 4: It's easy to leave your guests on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app in case you missed today's clip.
Speaker 6: Here it is.
Speaker 2: Does this happen to anyone else? It's like if I go a few days without cleaning my it starts to get so itchy there.
Speaker 3: Probably kind of smelly too, No, just some but you don't know. Have you ever put your nose up to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think i'd be able to smell.
Speaker 6: It some medication, Yeah, serious, kind of weird guesses.
Speaker 1: This is David from Martinez and my guess at the bleeped out word is belly But come on, Selene and cleaning it's gross, good poet.
Speaker 3: That belly button very popular guests to Smelling Slena. Do you scrub the inside of your belly button hole every day?
Speaker 2: I don't think I do.
Speaker 1: Oh you're sick.
Speaker 2: You go inside your belly button every day?
Speaker 1: I mean lightly.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I go inside like when I'm scrabbed scrub, but yeah, every now and then in the shower, you know, gotta get in there.
Speaker 1: You guys are gross.
Speaker 3: I don't wash my coffee mug for a year, but I wash my belly Button's sick of.
Speaker 12: Heyne, it's Pablo from San Jose.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with arm pits.
Speaker 3: You say ninety five point nine or.
Speaker 2: Ninety four ninety four?
Speaker 3: Okay, just checking what Look. I don't wash my coffee mug for a year, but I wash my pits every day.
Speaker 2: You have to, definitely, that's part of the shower routine there.
Speaker 13: This is Alwen and Jessica from go I we think the bleeped out ward is ears ear.
Speaker 3: That's probably the most popular guest this morning, ear ears Slena. How often do you wash your ear hole?
Speaker 6: I am a.
Speaker 4: I'm like with Q tip, I'm a cute tip cleaner every time I get out of the shower.
Speaker 3: That's just smearing it around, That's what I've heard. But I do use some soap and water in there. You don't ever wash your ear hole?
Speaker 2: I guess not. I don't really. I don't put soap in my ear do you?
Speaker 3: Am I supposed to?
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know on like the kind of like the outside of it, Like you're not going in there with the soap.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess maybe when I'm washing my hair it gets kind of soapy around there, but I'm not going inside my ear every.
Speaker 3: Guys don't clean your ear holes. You guys are gross. Of course I do spotless every day, all right.
Speaker 2: I continue to leave those guesses on the talk back.
Speaker 3: Mic on me.
Speaker 1: I heard app the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: They're playing what the bleeve trying to give you this JV show chug mug. You just got to be the first person to guess today is bleeped out word. Here is today's clip. One last time? Does this happen? To anyone else. It's like, if I go a few days without cleaning my it starts to get so itchy.
Speaker 6: There ew, so let's go to the talk bags.
Speaker 2: That's where you leave your guests on that heart radio app.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, the morning show.
Speaker 9: This is Aaron from San Pablo, and I think the bleepout word of the day is scalp.
Speaker 3: Maybe a professional told you not to clean your scalp every day and it gets itchy. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Scalp, that's all right.
Speaker 3: That scalp and hair are probably the two most popular guesses that came in after our first round of guesses that eliminated belly button and a couple other things. So scalp. A lot of people guessing scalp this morning. Very good guess. But do you not wash your scalp every day? What's your scalp washing regiment? Ladies?
Speaker 2: I just started doing every other day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm about every other day because especially unless I if I'm like going to the gym consistent consistently, then I am washing it more off.
Speaker 3: So you're only washing you wash your hair every other day? In other words, yes, So do you let the water just hit it the other days? Or do you like tie it up and try to keep it dry.
Speaker 2: Tie it up, you do well.
Speaker 4: I I still get it wet and like condition it, but I won't shampoo it and like wash all.
Speaker 6: The I try to that, but my hair ends up being just like dry.
Speaker 2: Mine's already like that.
Speaker 6: So good morning. This is Icy and San Matteo.
Speaker 7: And I think the bleeped out word is ear rings. Thank you have a good.
Speaker 2: Day, earring.
Speaker 1: What's your jewelry cleaning regiment? Because those things are you know, yeah, it's like.
Speaker 2: Existent, that's gross. It's the time to clean that.
Speaker 3: When you're sticking into a piercing hole, shouldn't you make sure that that part's clean.
Speaker 4: I mean like when you buy them, you clean them, and then then they go and then you take them.
Speaker 3: Out when you want to, and they're just all crusty and gross. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Good morning, jav Show.
Speaker 7: This is Kristin from Oakland.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna guess toes.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to figure out what the heck is itchy that you don't wash Selina.
Speaker 4: I actually am a foot scrubber of the shower. Some people do just the water running over your legs and feet.
Speaker 2: I actually rub Graham is just the I.
Speaker 3: Hit almost all parts with the bar soap. But I'm not like sitting there like just grubbing my feet. I just run my fingers through my toes real quick.
Speaker 6: Try it.
Speaker 1: It's nice and move on.
Speaker 10: Good morning.
Speaker 7: This is for san Mateo.
Speaker 1: I think the bleeped out word is eyelashes.
Speaker 9: Thanks, great day.
Speaker 1: I don't know how we're gonna do this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give her like a like a like a I've said some controversy, bro, here's.
Speaker 2: The correct word. Here's the phrase. Does this happen to anyone else? It's like if I go a few days without cleaning my lashes, it starts to get so itchy.
Speaker 1: There, let the controversy begin.
Speaker 3: She said, eyelashes lash, and your bleeped out word there was lashes, of which nobody else She was the only one to even guess eyelashes. Yes, Now, what do you do? We're in a bit of a bind here. Do you still give her the chuckmunk? She didn't really win.
Speaker 4: I think it has to be the exact word, just because that's how we've done it previously, when.
Speaker 1: Other people were really bar humbo.
Speaker 6: Okay, then let's give.
Speaker 1: Her the chuck mounk.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you guys are always getting on me when people win, you know, lose the yep, nope.
Speaker 1: Game, Like don't you still want to give them the tickets?
Speaker 3: And like they should have won the game, then be smarter at trivia and then now look how the tables are turned.
Speaker 1: You're like, no, I don't think she should get it. She didn't say she said.
Speaker 2: I would love to give it to her. I don't know people coming for me for like not following the rules.
Speaker 6: What do you think I put it up to.
Speaker 1: You guys to desire.
Speaker 2: Okay, well let's just give it to her.
Speaker 3: Okay if you disagree with that decision on air, it's just something that.
Speaker 6: Change my Instagram me too.
Speaker 3: Wow, thank you to everybody. We had a holy tidal wave of talkbacks a lot of guests this morning. I'm kind of shocked that nobody and landed on that one waiting so dive into that for.
Speaker 1: A second year.
Speaker 4: Explain only when I have eyelash extensions, which I do now. I used to wash them every day, and one of the girls who didn't for me was like, no, you're not supposed to watch them every single day, like unless you have makeup on them.
Speaker 2: But then when I don't, they.
Speaker 4: Just get so like irritating and like itching, and I'm constantly like picking out that picking at them.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad, I'm a dude, just so so thankful.
Speaker 2: Thanks my lashes. Well, itch sometimes.
Speaker 1: Got it all right. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of talk bags.
Speaker 4: I was asking about the Billie Eilish concert last night, because you know, the SAP Center turned all vegan in honor.
Speaker 2: Of billion I was wondering, how was the food? What did you guys eat?
Speaker 13: Good morning JV Show. This is Amy and Marlow the Wonder Dog calling from San Leandro. We went to the I went to the contrat last night. He did not.
Speaker 6: It was too loud for him.
Speaker 13: I went to the contract last night and what I got to eat was a pretzel. It was good and feeling. I was satisfied. All right, guys, have a great day.
Speaker 3: But one ptel was good and it was filling. She was satisfied. Vegan pretzel. I'd like to hear some of the I just want to know what the menu was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, in all like, you go to the concession stand there, what was on it?
Speaker 2: Grammy have a DM.
Speaker 3: I've got a lot of d MS. I thought we do him after the game, you know where we normally do the d ms.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, then.
Speaker 6: Let's just go to the phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, well before nine?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 4: This is Sabrina and my boyfriend Israel.
Speaker 2: Sabrina and Israel. Oh, how long have you guys been dating?
Speaker 6: Nine years?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: A second, you're thinking, yeah she did?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: Why haven't we heard any wedding bells?
Speaker 2: I don't care for marriage?
Speaker 3: Okay, so your happiness rangement? What about like an engagement? Ever thought about that? Yes, he's proposed before, but what did you say? No?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean no rush?
Speaker 4: Okay, so he's your fiance? All right, Okay, Hey, we're just we just want to get to know you guys.
Speaker 3: Know that.
Speaker 2: Sabrina.
Speaker 4: You're going to play the JV shows. Yep, nope, game jess what is she playing for today?
Speaker 6: You're playing for two tickets to check out the Don't Worry the Fluffy Tour with gab All.
Speaker 4: Right, so we're going to ask you for tribute questions.
Speaker 2: Just gotta get three correct and these tickets are yours? Okay? Okay?
Speaker 4: Question number one Topeka is the capital city of what?
Speaker 3: US states?
Speaker 2: Sopka, Topeka?
Speaker 3: Uh, I know that vis County.
Speaker 9: City.
Speaker 1: Well, it's k state, Kansas. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 3: I can't like the board up on the wall and the streets connected. Travis, He's from here.
Speaker 1: He went there, a place with the chiefs a Kansas. We got it.
Speaker 2: There we go, all right.
Speaker 1: Question number two?
Speaker 3: What are the gases that surround the earth called.
Speaker 2: Atmosphere?
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Question number three? In football? How many points are awarded for a safety?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was a hard one. I had no idea, you know that.
Speaker 6: I only know this one because my boyfriend tells me this like every other month.
Speaker 1: He's like, God, stop asking a safety. I told you this.
Speaker 3: I know. Say is it's.
Speaker 1: When quarterback or maybe running.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna forgetting Okay, Yeah, I told you what this month about it?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 3: They don't even need this one. They've already won the game, which is exciting. We'll do this one for funzies. There's only two colors on the flag of China, red and what.
Speaker 10: Fight?
Speaker 9: Red and red?
Speaker 3: No two differs, not black either, unfortunately, red ye red and yellow.
Speaker 6: But you guys still want nice job. Good you're gonna be checking out Gabriel Eglesias. He has two shows happening here in the Bay Area for his Don't Worry Be Fluffy tour. Congras.
Speaker 2: Congratulations guys, good job. Hang on there. We're gonna get you those tickets. Graham. Now we have some shots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got a lot of dms, A lot of dms. Well, I got a lot of dms. I should say, go on, says say Graham. Wanted to ask if you.
Speaker 1: Could, please, please please.
Speaker 3: Wish my son Benjamin a happy sixth birthday. We'll listen to you guys every morning on the way to school, and he always giggles when you say, who gives a fart?
Speaker 1: I love you guys.
Speaker 3: That's from his parents, Reuben, Diana, and brother Geo. Thank you all so happy Happy birthday, Benjamin. Another one here says Hey, Graham, I was wondering if you could wish my beautiful partner Sabrina a happy birthday this morning. Her birthday is on Saturday, though, but we are flying out to Cozumel tonight. Thanks and that is from Christine, so have a great trip and happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Sabrina birthday good point.
Speaker 3: Another one here's toy say, Graham, can you shout out my son Alexis, yesterday was his seventh birthday. We'd love you so much, Alexis. That is from Mom, so happy happy birthday. There another one, Hey Graham wanted with Shay very happy eleventh golden birthday to Avery Lily. She loves hearing the birthday shoutouts and is always saying we should do that for me.
Speaker 1: Well, today is your special day, Lily.
Speaker 3: We love you so much, Love Mom, Dad, Sis, brother, and Boo Booze.
Speaker 1: Do you think booboos is Grandma?
Speaker 3: I think dog?
Speaker 1: Oh got it?
Speaker 3: Thanks Graham, I love you guys. So happy happy birthday, Lily. Another one here it says, hey, hey Graham, today is my friend Alexa's birthday. Please say birthday around seven forty Thank you. That's for Melody, so birthday. Another one here it says eligible bachelor in your DMS, Eligible bachelor in your DMS, so that I would like to give you guys a shout out for yesterday's episode about the Freddy Krueger foot. That's one of the funniest episodes of the year, if not the funniest. Go back and podcast The JV show that was on Monday. That was Monday Show, right, Yeah, everybody got a good laugh at seeing a picture of my foot, she says. From you guys talking about pulling over to go number one with Jessice fear of a grasshopper jumping into her, but to Selena over dubbing the correct Spanish pronunciation by using Jess's pre recorded voice throughout her news.
Speaker 1: Report, it's not going come.
Speaker 2: You go to.
Speaker 3: Selena reintroducing oh Matt go Matts to all the jokes from the listeners, and you guys about your foot looking like it belongs in the movie Saw. I was laughing my ass off, so thank you. That's our buddy in demand. Man, he'd sent me a DM on Instagram, So yeah, love that oh that much?
Speaker 1: And go far Yeah that's true. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Thanks hanging out with this Happy Wednesday. We just got downe playing the JV shows. Yep, nope game that's our trivia game. We do it every morning, seven thirty five.
Speaker 1: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be a hater this morning. Hater alert.
Speaker 14: I don't think they should have got that first question on a yp note game Kansas City is in Missouri and Sopeka is in Kansas, which is two different states.
Speaker 1: That now, look, you raise a very very good point.
Speaker 3: The first question of the the yep Nope game was Topeka is the capital of what US state? And they Hampden had there for a long time, couldn't figure it out. And then uh he said I had something about the chiefs Kansas City and we're like, well, you're most of the way there because it's Kansas, but Kansas City.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a good point.
Speaker 6: You're right.
Speaker 2: It's like I get what he was trying to say, Kansas, but I mean, is it is it too late? Now? We can't take backs?
Speaker 4: So you know, although I'm siding with the talk back, I am, I think that you should not have given that to.
Speaker 1: Let me just cancel the hater alert.
Speaker 2: Reverse.
Speaker 1: I just did, Oh sounds the same form them back?
Speaker 3: Okay, want to reverse? You need to know what.
Speaker 5: Music, movies, shows.
Speaker 11: And the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So MGK and Megan Fox have broken up again after they just announced they are expecting a baby together.
Speaker 3: Isn't this interesting?
Speaker 4: So she is reportedly about four to five months a long, and according to sources, they are done. Apparently they've actually broken up several times since the beginning of this pregnancy. That's how toxic their relationship is now. After news broke of this yesterday, people could not help But wonder is it because of Megan and her co star and her latest Netflix movie Subservience.
Speaker 2: They have amazing chemistry. I don't know if you've watched this movie, but I did, Jess, you did as well.
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 2: It is very.
Speaker 4: Steamy, good, very good movie. And if you want to see Megan practically naked, yes, yep, all over this guy that is in this movie.
Speaker 1: We could do without the guy, but yes, okay.
Speaker 4: So people were like reposting a video that they did together while filming. They were on the side of the movie, but they were like, I don't know if they were on live or something like that, but they were recording a video just you know, just them too. It's on our Instagram story JB Morning Show and you can just tell that there's this flirtatious chemistry between them, like as he's talking. And by the way, the co star's name is Mickelay Maroney is an Italian actor. Super hot and as he's talking, Megan is like looking at his mouth and she gets she gets like nervous and she's like covering her own mouth.
Speaker 6: Like the styting.
Speaker 4: There definitely sparks and people were like, well, is it because this guy's That's why she and MGK broke up. According to mckalay's rep, he says any accusations beyond a work friendship are simply untrue. They filmed a movie together a year ago. Mcklay is currently in Italy filming another project.
Speaker 1: They there was something there.
Speaker 3: You watched that clip and the way that they look at each other in the eyes.
Speaker 1: Thank you spoke to something.
Speaker 3: I you know, whether or not that's ever been acted on, I don't know. They definitely felt it.
Speaker 1: I it's something there.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 4: The reason why MGK and Megan Fox did break up this time, According to sources, this happened over a Thanksgiving trip. They went to Colorado. Apparently Megan saw some things on mgk's phone that she didn't like, like some messages to another woman.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that's.
Speaker 3: Always good when you see the when you're dating is pregnant. Let me ask this and let's just say that this new this other guy, what's his name again?
Speaker 2: Mikaela Maroney.
Speaker 1: That's what I said.
Speaker 3: Let's just say something with him is, you know, there is a romantic connection there and they're going to pursue it and they start dating.
Speaker 1: How do you, as the new guy coming in.
Speaker 3: I guess I have questions about your new woman. But she's pregnant with somebody else's baby. You know, things as you maybe Dana's person start to get physical, and I feel like.
Speaker 4: It's not It's not for everyone, I think, but there's some people that have like weird fetishes probably that are okay with it.
Speaker 3: I'll just say it'd be tough to but it's Megan Fox, you know. So it's like, but at the same time, she's pregnant with somebody else's baby. But this might be the only opportunity to date Megan Fox.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like, if you're pregnant, I feel like you should be a lot to date if that's what you want to do. I'm not saying maybe not everyone wants to date somebody is pregnant by somebody else, but there are some people out there that are that are fine, And.
Speaker 3: I'm just giving you, Like the guys the guy's perspective. Weird, It would be it would be tough to get pasted, Let's put it that way. And if things did progress to a more physical nature, I would be thinking about it a lot.
Speaker 1: It would be tough to get out of my mind.
Speaker 6: Also, if you do start saying, everybody's going to be congratulating him right, like you're walking down the street, Oh my god, congratulations to you too.
Speaker 4: But anyways, I'm still shipping them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there is Watch the movie because there the street together.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was like their twin flames.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, oh wait no, that's her gkymore.
Speaker 6: I don't think the multiple twin flames.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this new guy could be well, maybe he's a twin flame once removed.
Speaker 6: Yes, I like Disney and twin flame more.
Speaker 2: Means, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: The city of San Francisco announced a pretty interesting crime statistic yesterday. The city is on track to have the lowest homicide rate in sixty years. I you know, watching the national you know media and national news, I would have assumed people are just getting murdered left right.
Speaker 1: San Francisco. It's the worst city on the planet.
Speaker 6: Isn't it.
Speaker 2: The National News would have you believe.
Speaker 3: Crime and interesting. San Francisco on track lowe's homicide rate in sixty years. According to the police Department and the Mayor's office, there have been just thirty three homicides so far this year. Now, look, the year's not over, but at this point last year there had been fifty homicides. We're all the way down to thirty three years, not up, you know, could we could still see?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're hoping for?
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying you can't announce that the year, our year over a year has gone down that you know, until the year's up. You know, we got a couple more weeks, but we're on track to have the lowest homicide rate in six years. Oakland's homicide rate also down. This time last year one hundred and five homicides in Oakland. So far this year there's only been seventy. Now, the police chief here in San Francisco, as well as police the police department in Oakland, is saying this is not by accident, that this has been a concerted effort. They've been running a campaign, ceasefire campaign, amongst many other things, and really trying to crack down on this and they're seeing a dramatic reduction in crime.
Speaker 1: So props to the police. They whatever they're.
Speaker 3: Doing seems to be working and we're seeing actual tangible results. The thing that is really interesting to me, and we've got to dive into this one day because I was talking to my brother in law. He's a police officer in southern California and he's like on track to become police chief. He's like just a really smart guy and great officer and is advancing up the ranks. And the stuff that police departments are now implementing with this new technology.
Speaker 1: Dude, you guys it really nuts.
Speaker 3: And talk about how difficult it's already difficult to get away with the crime with cell phones and being able to track locations and stuff.
Speaker 1: The stuff that they are.
Speaker 3: Going to be doing with drones and AI and camera systems in city cities is mind blowing.
Speaker 1: He was talking through some of the.
Speaker 3: Studies and like Glendale, Arizona, I guess is one place he was saying that's really gone bought in full on the tech and every single intersection in the city has a camera. And then they deployed drones as well. But like AI, if you know a suspect leaves a scene. It's easy for that AI. The cameras with AI just boom tracks it. They know exactly where. They don't have to engage in some police pursuit. They know exactly where you've gone. Wow, and they can go arrest you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they don't even try it. People don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, just what's coming in these they're going to have they call them like drone nests on top of buildings strategically through the city. So if as soon as a call comes in that something is happening, a drone will get there faster than an officer can get there and it.
Speaker 6: Drops a ginormous tent over everything.
Speaker 1: Rosen net right on top of them, hits them with the trank dart. They're out. No, it just begins.
Speaker 3: It will begin recording video and that in multiple jones from multiple angles and like it's gonna be just the future of policing at TECH and AI is fascinating right.
Speaker 2: Now, so crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for sharing the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 1: Four to nine.
Speaker 4: The Billie Eilish is going to be back at SAP Center tonight. Shout out to everyone who went last night, who's going today. One thing we'd be talking about is how they've switched to an all vegan menu in honor of Billie Eilish, and I wanted to know, like, how how was that last night?
Speaker 9: Good morning, This is Jackie bum Hayward. My daughter and I went to the Billie Eilish concert last night, and we were not aware that it was going to be all vegan. But when we were walking up to the concert, there was no one selling hot dogs, so we had to eat inside and she ordered nachos and it had like so rito on a like tofu and it was okay, but my daughter did not finish her food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting nachos. I want the real thing.
Speaker 3: I've had some really good vegan nachos. I'm not gonna lie really yes, well I'm really really good. I think like some sofritis or whatever, and then some type of like it was like.
Speaker 1: A vegan sausage.
Speaker 3: It was like a vegan cheriso, and and then guacamali and you know all the stuff. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: I was skeptical and they were really really good.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's not bad bad, but I would just prefer the real stuff is all insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's kill more animals.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about, hey, Jesus, not killing an animal the real cheez that bit.
Speaker 3: All right, Joe Burrow, All right, I don't know if you guys saw this, but Joe Burrow the latest in what seems to be now a rash of crimes targeting high profile athletes that are out of their house.
Speaker 1: They're at the game on Monday night.
Speaker 3: He played in Monday Night Football this week and his house was broke get into. Now, we saw that with Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, a couple of NBA players as well.
Speaker 2: I think it's the same, like organized crime ring.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what some law enforcement has suggested, and they've investigated it like that, and all the leagues have seemed to have issued warnings to their players, like when you're out of town, make sure you're taking proper precussions. Joe Burrow's house, I imagine he had a lot of We haven't seen any itemized list yet of what was taken, but they said the house was like totally ransacked.
Speaker 1: And he strikes me as somebody.
Speaker 3: That has a lot of valuable items, given that he just bought. He admitted the other day that he bought one of the batmobiles. Did you guys see that? What you know, the batmobile like from Dark Knight and the thing. It's like more like that tank looking one with the big tires. They've only made like I don't know, four of those or something, and he has one, well, he bought one. He doesn't get it until May or something. I can't remember, but I think I can't remember. It costs several million dollars, like very expensive. He's into cars and stuff like that. So it's good thing is batmobile wasn't there because it probably would have gotten stolen. Now here's what I really wanted to talk about, because all the police reports said an employee of his showed up to the house, noticed the window broken and everything ransacked, and they were the ones that alerted the police to it. And then when you dive into a little further and you hear the nine to one one call, it's uh. This woman named Olivia. I think she's twenty two years old. She's a social media influencer. She's got like seven point six million followers on TikTok and a couple million on Instagram. She was in Sports Illustrated swimsuit as well.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Now Olivia said in the call that somebody broke into my house.
Speaker 1: She uses the words my house.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: But she also in the report is listed as an employee of Joe Burrows.
Speaker 2: Oh so happy.
Speaker 1: I don't know what she's being employed to do.
Speaker 3: Now, I have an idea.
Speaker 1: I have an idea.
Speaker 3: Look, you're he's a good looking guy, he's a successful luck Yeah, he his model.
Speaker 1: I can think of a couple things she's there to do.
Speaker 3: But what struck me is that Joe Burrow has sort of publicly been dating and I don't know if they're still together this other woman also named Olivia, Olivia Smoker, who he's been dating since college, and there were rumors that they were engaged. I don't know. I haven't really gone down that rabbit hole or not to see if they're still together. It sounded like they were off and on a lot. But is this guy dating two women named Olivia at the same time? Is that smart or stupid?
Speaker 2: No, that's smart? Is he don't have the names mixed up?
Speaker 6: If they see like, oh, Olivia's calling, Oh, yeah, that's my girlfriend Olivia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what if Olivia is there while Olivia's calling, She's like, I'm not calling you right now? What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Glitch in the matrix?
Speaker 2: Yeah, phones, glitchen.
Speaker 1: I guess all right, Olivia, I think it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of hard to do, right.
Speaker 4: Imagine trying to find two people the same name to date at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But if you're Joe Burrow and you got you know, million, yeah, I guess it's easier. You can just type Olivia into the Instagram search and.
Speaker 3: Couple of thought ones, and then you can hire them to work at your place. The other thing I thought was interesting, and I want to ask you guys what you would do. Let's just say you are Joe Burrow's girlfriend in this instance, not in an employee, the side Let's call her the side one.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's the one.
Speaker 3: We don't know, we haven't got any clarification thing, but you're the twenty two year old Olivia swimsuit model. You go back to the house and notice there's a break in. Her first call was to mommy, who would your first call? She called mommy, and then mommy said you should probably call the police, and then she called the police. Mommy also called the police, just to be double just to be extra certain that the police were getting called on this. You you're twenty two years old, who's your first call going to be?
Speaker 1: You see a window broken at the house? The police, Yeah, well that's what I please.
Speaker 6: And then you call the actual owner of the house.
Speaker 1: Well that she's your boss, Joe Burrow. Yeah, but she says it's her.
Speaker 6: House, my house, Okay, then yeah, the police, maybe she.
Speaker 4: Stays there, No, the police first parent, second, got it?
Speaker 1: That part was interesting to me, Like it's an emergency.
Speaker 3: Whose days first call.
Speaker 1: Is going to be to mommy, see what she thinks I should do?
Speaker 3: And then call police because like, you don't know, they could still be the burglars, could be inside the house. It could be a scary situation, which leads me to believe even more so you should call the police.
Speaker 4: That's so funny, Exacly six and a half now, but I remember being younger.
Speaker 2: It's like you call your parents for everything.
Speaker 4: Yes, anything happens to your car, something in your house, you know, breaks or is loose.
Speaker 3: I'm calling my dad anything you need advice for you anything.
Speaker 2: I'm calling my dad for me.
Speaker 6: It's always been my brother, and he has lived in Sacramento for the longest time, so even if he's not there. I somehow feel like he's going to fix the situation for me, so I just call him regardless.
Speaker 1: Is this nine one one, No, it's your mom. Okay, sorry I got the wrong us. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Oops, I was trying to call mommy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: To nine, there was a break in Monday night Joe Burrow's home. He plays for the Bengals. His twenty two year old Sports Illustrated swimsuit model employee.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend slash employee, Olivia Ponton. She decided her first phone call was to be to mommy and then tell the police.
Speaker 12: Guys, Amanda, here, I was cracking up about this whole break in thing, and what would you do in I'm thirty nine, and I would probably think to call my mom first, you because you don't know exactly what to do, Like is somebody in there?
Speaker 2: Like you think to call the police, Yes, of course, but I would probably call my mom or my dad.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, like this is happening.
Speaker 2: It's not that weird.
Speaker 3: And I'm thirty nine.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm not a baby, but I.
Speaker 6: Need my mommy. I get it.
Speaker 4: You feel better about doing things once one of your parents tells you to do it because you're like, Okay, I'm supposed to be doing this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like they know better.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just remember in an emergency situation, the house is on fire, somebody's choking.
Speaker 1: Don't call mommy about that? Can you call?
Speaker 3: Yeah, call police please or firefighters.
Speaker 4: Yes, there was a break in Monday night Joe Burrow's home. He plays for the Bengals. His twenty two year old Sports Illustrated swimsuit model employee.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend slash employee, Olivia Ponton. She decided her first phone call was to be to mommy and then tell the police.
Speaker 12: I guy, as Amanda here, I was cracking up about this whole break in thing, and what would you do? And I'm thirty nine, and I would probably think to call my mom first, too, because you don't know exactly what to do, Like is somebody in there?
Speaker 2: Like you think to call the police, yes, of course, but.
Speaker 12: I would probably call my mom or my dad.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, like this is happening. It's not that weird.
Speaker 3: And I'm thirty nine.
Speaker 7: I'm not a baby, but.
Speaker 6: I need my mommy. I get it.
Speaker 4: You feel better about doing things once one of your parents tells you to do it because you're like, Okay, I'm supposed to be doing this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like they know better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just remember in an emergency situation, the house is on fire, somebody's choking.
Speaker 1: Don't call mommy about that. Can you call yeah, call.
Speaker 3: Police please or firefighters.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, So PSA for husbands and boyfriends and fiance's.
Speaker 4: Everywhere this holiday season. We talked about this last year. Jess, I think you brought it to the JV show. There's a mom named Aubrey Jones who says, look, moms do so much during this holiday season, and wives and girlfriends were tired of having to be the one to organize all the gifts.
Speaker 2: And then we wake up Christmas morning.
Speaker 4: And we're the ones with the empty stocking because you didn't fill it. Why do the kids get things? The husband gets things, but the mom, the wife nothing. And so the PSA was, Hey, husbands, wake up, come on, it says your job, it is your responsibility to fill your wife's stalking.
Speaker 2: She says.
Speaker 4: By the way, she first posted this video two years ago, and she's made it a thing to repost every single year as a reminder to the husbands, and she said last year she did a poll, seven out of ten women either fill their own stalking or wake up to an empty one.
Speaker 3: That's so sad when you put stuff in your own stocking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to open it. Do you still act surprise?
Speaker 6: Oh my god? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, great, Graham. Did you fill your wife stocking last year?
Speaker 1: Yes? I put stuff in my wife stocking every single year. You do good.
Speaker 2: What kind of stuff do you put in there?
Speaker 3: Last year? I think I put her. I think I got her. I can't really remember the stuff that I got her. I usually get her like a little soaper, candily type things, whatever, that kind of you know, that kind of stuff. And then, uh, I think last year I put one of the things I got her because she said she had wanted it again, I write, I dropped down all year long the things I hear my wife want to say. And she wanted some spray Tan, so I got her spray Tan gift certificate. It was one things I got last year, and that card was in there. I always put stuff in her stocking, my stocking. I mean, I don't want to call her out, but it was a little sparse last year. Really Wow, it might have been like one pair of socks in there.
Speaker 6: What do you expect to get in there?
Speaker 1: We know, lots of a little like goodies and things.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty easy, like you know, I'm a dude.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Uh, like a something flannel or knife or something you never go.
Speaker 2: Wrong with underwear, Like guys go through so many underwear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, adored sock, Yeah I do. I'm not mad at the sock gift. I love I love socks, but yeah, last year's stalking left a little something to be desired.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do feel like it's kind of one of those things where men don't really think about it during the holidays, Like they think about maybe the main gifts, but they don't think about putting anything in my stockings.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, every year it's the same thing for me.
Speaker 4: You know, Santa always brings goodies and stuff for the kid's stockings. There's stuff is like overflowing. Some mine's always empty. You don't ever get anything.
Speaker 1: Do you think you'll get anything this year? I hope.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just a realist, So I'm gonna say probably not, just because that's just what I've come to expect.
Speaker 3: See I think I think, I mean, guys, wake up. This is a good little wake up call. I think the stocking gifts are easier than the because it cans, lip oil, candy of cards, a couple of tapskicks in and like a candy cane and a Starbucks gift card and like you're and you're a hero, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That suffs easier for me.
Speaker 3: It's it's tougher thinking of the main gifts because I know you guys are going to roast me over.
Speaker 1: But I already got one of my wife's gifts. I got it. I got it at Costco.
Speaker 2: Is it a vacuum cleaner, a sweater?
Speaker 3: Nope, I'm not going to tell you because she might be listening right now and I want to be a surprise.
Speaker 1: But it's something. It was something she mentioned the other day, like you know what, this thing.
Speaker 2: Did something for the new house.
Speaker 3: She'll be using at the new house. Yeah, I'm not going to tell you what it does have to do with cleaning.
Speaker 1: No, it does not. Uh huh, it does plug in, though.
Speaker 2: It does plug in. Is it a hair I don't.
Speaker 1: Maybe I saw they have that one there. The thing costs three hundred and ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 4: What you should get PSA for husbands and boyfriends and Beyonce get that for your partner.
Speaker 3: It's twenty twenty four. Everybody's everything's more expensive. We're hurting for money, and you want somebody to go out and buy a three hundred and ninety nine dollars hair dryer thing?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: I've heard their like magical.
Speaker 1: I know four hundred dollars to dry your hair.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: Hey, women buy their men PS fives and aren't they true?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I ain't get no PS five.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is I saw that thing and I said, uh, there's a cheaper one stop.
Speaker 2: The Costco brand Kirkland.
Speaker 1: It's not a Kirkland. Okay, that's some brand I never heard of.
Speaker 3: But whatever it is, Costco buys good stuff.
Speaker 1: They usually, you know, the usually have no quality products.
Speaker 2: That is very true.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Grammy.
Speaker 2: Mentioned you already bought your wife at Christmas gift. We're not going to say what it is, right, I just asked a question. Does it have to do with hair?
Speaker 3: It does? And I got it, got it at Costco and it was right next to a display showing the dice in air wrap thing whatever that hair dryer by Dyson is. Then it costs three hundred and ninety nine bucks or something like that, and I was like, uh not that one next about the dice in dryer.
Speaker 15: So I'm a hairstylist and so for me, that dryer was worth it. I got that as my Christmas slash Honkkah slash birthday slash Valentine's Day present from my husband slash mother in law slash daughter two years ago.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty.
Speaker 15: Hefty bill, but yeah, again as a hairstylist, it's totally worth it. At home, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's worth it. I think do it do that for your partner. If you could afford that kind of bill, nothing you well, yeah, it might be all the only gift you get for a whole.
Speaker 6: Year, and you can team up with somebody else like hey, if like my brother's and my mom and my whole family, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, this is Ben and San Leandro.
Speaker 14: Heard you talking about the dice in four hundred dollars dice in hair dryer.
Speaker 1: I just need to say I bought that for my wife last year for Christmas, and it went over so.
Speaker 3: Well that she told me I didn't even have to get or anything for Christmas this year. So yeah, worth every penny.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now let me ask you this. You're blown away.
Speaker 3: Last year on Christmas twenty twenty three, you get the dice in hair dryer thing and it's and you're like, oh my god, this is the best thing ever. You don't even need to get me something for Christmas this year. Now, as a guy, we hear that. We take it literally. Now, fast forward to this Christmas, Selena, you got that thing last year. This year there's not a single gift under the tree for you. What type of feeling are you having?
Speaker 2: I might go cry?
Speaker 3: Exactly. I thinks he got a whole pass on this one. You did not do you still need to provide a gift this year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it doesn't have to be as extravagant, true, but something has to be something.
Speaker 15: Right AJV show.
Speaker 7: I was just thinking, I got my dice in.
Speaker 8: Hair dryer for one hundred and fifty dollars on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 9: You can do the same.
Speaker 1: It comes with free lice.
Speaker 13: Ye.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about come with lives? What about that? What if I gifted my wife, uh lightly used one in Facebook marketplace. No why because it's fine.
Speaker 4: If you want to get yourself something that's gently used, that's okay, But you don't I don't think you gifts that to somebody else.
Speaker 3: That's still not one hundred and fifty bucks on a hair dry that's still a lot of that's a lot of.
Speaker 6: It was like maybe like a nice piece of furniture. I don't know something else you could get off of come to free life Facebook market anything like hair comes to.
Speaker 3: Life please, Yeah, no charge for that.
Speaker 2: Making of gifts.
Speaker 6: I want to know how much parents are planning on spending on their kids this holiday season, because I saw the survey and it said that parents are going to be spending an average of one hundred and seventy three dollars per child.
Speaker 3: You kid ain't getting no dice in but.
Speaker 2: One hundred and seventy three.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm curious to know if you guys think you'll be spending more or less, and if they're is anything that maybe your kids have specifically mentioned that they want, either from Santa or from anybody else.
Speaker 4: My kids haven't mentioned anything specific this year. I think maybe the younger kids, I can get away with spending that much.
Speaker 2: I have a two and four year old.
Speaker 4: Maybe even less than that because a lot of the toys, you know, you can get smaller things, and you know they're happy and I love whatever Santa brings for them.
Speaker 2: Obviously, the older ones.
Speaker 4: They come and show you the Christmas lift they're leaving for Santa, and it's like air pods, yeah, slippers, Yeah.
Speaker 2: One hundred seventy three dollars won't even cover one of those.
Speaker 3: What do you think you? I mean, you go above that? Like how much do you do? You cap the amount that you spend, And that's what my parents used to do. They'd be like, we're spending two hundred dollars or whatever it was I can't remember, and that's it.
Speaker 1: We're not going past that. Everyone gets the same.
Speaker 6: I feel like you can't do that anymore though.
Speaker 2: I'm really bad at that.
Speaker 6: Even if you did that, Like everything is so expensive that you're going way over.
Speaker 1: That, for sure, But don't kids, like especially like teens and stuff.
Speaker 3: Aren't they comparing like she got air pods and the new Mac computer and that.
Speaker 1: They know how much all that stuff costs. And then they look over here, like.
Speaker 3: I got nail polished and it used dice on Facebook marketplace that has lights like they're comparing these things they know they are.
Speaker 1: So you have to spend around the same, don't you?
Speaker 2: Maybe not that that much? Am I getting?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not doing all that and not spending like.
Speaker 1: Thousands right right, I'm just I'm exaggerating.
Speaker 6: But you still have to, like, I think it has to be around the same maybe, yeah, or at least look like it is. But Graham, last year you told us about all of the different kind of strange toys. Are not strange, but the toys that your kids wanted. Yeah, have they mentioned anything random this year?
Speaker 3: This year, my son who's now seven, said he is going to ask Santa for a new iPad.
Speaker 6: Oh, they're moving on to.
Speaker 3: That because his cousins all play roadblocks on there. That's each other and they he really wants to join it on that And I get it, Like that sounds fun. Play with your cousins on a video game. Sounds like a great time. iPads are expensive. He's like, don't worry, Dad, Santa's going to bring it. And also he wants the most powerful Pokemon cards. He likes Pokemon cards and he's like, I want all the best ones this set, you know the thing. And I was like those are really really expensive too. If you want like the best you know, collectible cards, that costs a lot of money too.
Speaker 2: He's sorry, Santa's elves can just make it.
Speaker 3: That's what he said. And I was like, well, you know, I bet Santa even operate. He doesn't just give you anything. Because I have asked Santa for a new car, I'm not going to get a new Lambeau parked in the driveway. I'm just trying to, you know, temper expectations that Santa can't just deliver anything in everything you want.
Speaker 1: He doesn't do that. You know, that wouldn't be fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 6: Now is your daughter looking like she's gonna get any gifts at all? Because she's been She's had some naughty naughty.
Speaker 3: Eras tearing on and off of the naughty list, and as of last night, I think she's probably back on it.
Speaker 1: She had gotten off. She might be doing good.
Speaker 3: She was until last night. Last night was a nightmare. So she's teetering on the brink. We'll see. I got to talk to our sparkles, our elf, see what she thinks about it, but yeah, there's some decisions to be Oh wow, mad I hope she can work her way off that naughty list because yes, Anta is not going to reward somebody that's on there.
Speaker 1: Definitely not The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Let's do a couple more talkbacks. We were talking about the Dyce.
Speaker 14: In Good Morning JV Show. Just Aaron from Hayward. He just speaking on that dyceon hair rap. If you're looking for a deal, Dyson has a certified refurbished store on eBay and they're always like forty percent off and their factory refurbished, so they're good quality, same warranty, same everything. I got my wife one last year. She loves it and it didn't break the bank. Have a good day, guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, there you go. That's a good inful for people listening to people.
Speaker 4: Factory refurbished, everyone into the deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't come with life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the ones on Fast.
Speaker 2: Grandma talkback you.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JAV Show.
Speaker 3: It's Ricky and I just wanted to say, Graham, you just built your family a house.
Speaker 2: I think you're good.
Speaker 3: I'm buying prisons for a few years. Every time they use a bathroom, go to the kitchen, do anything in that house. That's their gift.
Speaker 1: No, thank you, you know what. Thank you for saying that. Thank you. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry to break it to you, Grant. But that's not enough.
Speaker 6: That doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Why isn't it enough.
Speaker 3: I've poured my blood, sweating tears over the last three years into building my family with my bare hands and new house, and you're telling me that's not gift enough. This holiday season as they spend their first holidays.
Speaker 4: There, I think you have to get your son the rarest Pokemon card you can find.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's branded, brand new iPad and.
Speaker 6: Of course matching Dyce's for your wife.
Speaker 3: And your daughter Santa. If he can do that, because I can't. I'm poor, honest Pa.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most taught stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: So people are urging Kim Kardashian to help the United Healthcare killer. So Luigi Mangione I told you he.
Speaker 2: Is currently in custody. He is behind bars.
Speaker 4: He's been charged with the murder of the United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson, and he already has a lawyer, but a lot of people online want his lawyer replaced with Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 3: This whole thing's such a circus.
Speaker 4: They're urging her online to get involved in his case. Side note, she has yet to become a lawyer. That's still a work in progress.
Speaker 1: The baby bar, right, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: She's still like studying for like the full grown Yeah, the real bar, the full grown bar, so that that has yet to happen. But regardless, they want her to represent him in this case. Other people are urging her like, hey, you know, people, get him a pardon, get him pardoned, Get him pardoned.
Speaker 3: His fingerprints match those at the scene, Like all the evidence stacked overwhelmingly against him. Think he's guilty in this instant. It's gonna be tough defense, like, you know, to get him a pardon. But the whole thing, seeing how it has become a circus, I'm here for it. I hope she.
Speaker 2: Should be crazy.
Speaker 1: He should hire her lawyer.
Speaker 6: A lot of people were saying, though, like please, can somebody can any lawyer in New York that is named Mario step up to the place so that it's Mario and Luigi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ultimate team like that. Nobody can stop those guys. And then and they wear red and green each day to court.
Speaker 2: And it's a holiday season, so it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little plunger on the desk.
Speaker 2: I love that, Graham. What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: A little bit of fire news this morning to discuss. First, I don't know if you guys know, but my family lives in Chico. In this morning, the Bidwell Mansion in Chico was destroyed by fire. It's a very one of the most famous homes in all of northern California. It's in a park there anyways, looks like it was arson. It's been under restoration up there, but completely destroyed.
Speaker 1: This morning. Had some family up there texting me about that.
Speaker 3: I've seen that a bunch of on a bunch of local news sites vera beIN a Chico and the Bidwell Mansion down there by the park. She gone, all right. In southern California, we have the Franklin fire. Have you guys seen this one? This is the one that's going near Malibu. This thing as of this morning, only at zero zero percent containment and ninety three.
Speaker 1: Acres so far.
Speaker 3: It's destroyed at least seven structures and damaged many others. This is being fueled by the Santa Ana winds in very dry conditions, and this fire is again right now. They're just trying to stop the spread of it any way that they can. But when the winds are whipping this fire up, it's been incredibly difficult, very scary fire right now again, over threey eight hundred acres burned near the Malibu Canyon area so far. That's a tough area to fight at fire too, and all those canyons in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well, thank you for keeping us updated.
Speaker 1: Graham the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday. You know what we do Wednesdays are cool or not less, throw some things out. We ask is that cool or not?
Speaker 6: Okay? Can I go? Yes? Sure, okay, cool or not. I'm gonna go ice skating for the very first time this Friday. But I'm actually so scared.
Speaker 3: Ice skating.
Speaker 6: Never every year I'm like, this is a year I'm gonna try it. This is a year I'm gonna try it, and then I never do because I back out because I'm a scaredy cat.
Speaker 4: I just that's why part of me doesn't believe that you're actually gonna go. Not only do you back out of that, but you lied about going to a pumpkin patch too.
Speaker 6: I didn't lie about going, I just didn't end up going exactly.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is another one of those situations.
Speaker 6: The only reason why this is gonna go is because I already bought the tickets to actually go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go walked in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'm going to the San Mateo one, not gonna lie. Part of me wanted to book the one that has the little granny walker thing that helps you hear the kids. Yeah, you need, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something about your very first time ice skating. It's miserable. Your first time ice skating is not fun. You're gonna slip and fall a bunch. The ice is just to you know what, it is in terrible shape because you got all these hacks out there that don't know what they're doing on ice skates, just chipping up the ice and they don't have a Zamboni driver out there to smooth it out.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't The ice is usually in terrible shape. So even if you decently know what you're doing, you feel like You're tripping and hitting all these clunks in the ice, and your skates are wiggling all over because they get stuck in somebody else's like, you know, skate groove or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's It's tough ice skates are.
Speaker 2: It's had a different first experience. It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Okay, you there's a lot of people that don't know what they're doing, so a lot of people are going to be hanging on to the edge, which is gonna be what you're doing. Just they actually do close it down for a little while to smooth out the ice gram.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean they do their best, but the ice skates in very bad shape pretty quick.
Speaker 4: I will say, I agree with you on the fact that ice skates are so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your feet are going to be hurting so bad.
Speaker 6: My main concern because for some reason, I feel like when I think of ice skating, I think of it as like one of those final destination type of activities.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna die.
Speaker 6: There's like bleak you might on the skates. So I'm like, if I fall and my hand is extended and somebody.
Speaker 2: Runds you over, you're losing fingers. In my shirt.
Speaker 6: No, like I'm just thinking the worst.
Speaker 1: I'd be more worried about your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know when Slena, you know when somebody starts falling on skates and they're like, your feet start going up in there like this. Yeah, you're laying on the ice right there, and someone yeah, mule kitchen right to the face.
Speaker 1: You're right, you're dead.
Speaker 4: So you're going to the there's an ice rinking Saniteo that you're going to?
Speaker 2: What when on Friday? Friday?
Speaker 6: And then it's Friday the thirteenth, So I'm.
Speaker 2: Perfect wants to go see Jess fall on the Heart, but go to the Sanmitao Ice.
Speaker 3: I'll be there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have front row seats. Okay, the show, I'll put.
Speaker 3: On a show.
Speaker 1: I thought you'd be fine, but yeah, then you threw in the Friday the thirteenth thing.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, Yeah.
Speaker 6: It'll be good.
Speaker 2: Oh great. Would you like to throw something out?
Speaker 3: I would?
Speaker 1: What do you guys think cool or not?
Speaker 3: All these people I see driving while watching their favorite show?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Look, I spend a lot of time.
Speaker 3: I spends a lot of time in my car driving because I live in and I work here in San Francisco, and so it's a long commute and I just observe and it's easier to catch this when I'm driving in in the morning because it's dark. You see people with the with their phone mounted on the dashboard, and then you can look over when I'm at a stoplight or whatever, and they don't have their map or something up. It's they're clearly watching a Netflix show. What the hell streaming some content.
Speaker 6: While driving while driving?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's no one else in the car. Because I'm like, well, maybe it's a passenger that's watching this, right, it's just them.
Speaker 2: I'm going not cool.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go not cool as well. You think maybe it's like some sort of YouTube video.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like a podcast. I'm listening to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I said, there's clearly a video plane, Like I listen to a podcasts when I'm when I'm driving, which is probably what you should be doing, audio not visual, right, right.
Speaker 2: But I mean a lot of podcasts are on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're just they have it on, but maybe they're not like actively watching the screen.
Speaker 2: They're just more why is it.
Speaker 1: Mounted up at eye level on their dashboards?
Speaker 6: And why is their head turned directly.
Speaker 1: Weaving in out of lanes as they So.
Speaker 6: You were watching it too as you're driving?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Anything good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I wanted to be like, what episode is that? Oh no, I've already seen that one. Wait till the next one. That's when it gets really good.
Speaker 1: I just I see it. No, more and more and more? Can you not?
Speaker 3: Can we stay away from our streaming a show for forty five minutes whatever your commute is. Can you just not do it that time and do it later? I mean, I get that's the only time you have, right, But if you're a passenger in the car, sure, stream on, bro stream on, watch your show. But not I need you focused on the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That is a really scary.
Speaker 3: I'm going not cool. I'm telling you. I see it more and more and more. Knock it off, people, No, that's really scary.
Speaker 4: Cooler not, We'll make this one quick. I think there's some type of animal living in our fireplace at home.
Speaker 2: Cool, scary.
Speaker 6: I keep hearing noises.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a bird that's like flown in there and it's like making a nest, because I hear yesterday, I swear I heard like like feathers flapping and stuff and you hear it like walking around, but sometimes we don't.
Speaker 4: He like it's gone and then maybe it comes back. I don't know, but I don't know how to get it out.
Speaker 1: Like do we does your chimney have a spark arrestaurant it?
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: It's what it's supposed.
Speaker 3: To have for code on the top of a chimney, and it's like some wirelike fancy so no sparks can get you know, it's supposed to try to prevent sparks and stuff from getting out of your chimney. Also protects from like birds and stuff flying.
Speaker 2: It probably not and something in there.
Speaker 1: Could be very likely that you got a bird in there. Now, how Santa going to get one way to take care of that?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 1: Fire up a mean fire in there?
Speaker 2: That's what to do? And he was like, no, we can't do.
Speaker 1: Chicken whatever smell like you're cooking.
Speaker 3: If you want to handle that and maybe have.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is for Christmas.
Speaker 6: This is not a part of your family. Accept it, Embrace it.
Speaker 2: Yes, what if my biggest thing is like, what if it's a bat, it's a family If it's a bat. Traumatized front door so.
Speaker 6: That that's add about what happened to the other.
Speaker 1: Bat that you had killed, because you had one, aust.
Speaker 6: So it's back for revenge. Dang it.
Speaker 2: You might be right.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 3: I'm going very very cool cool The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.