Speaker 1: We are live. Everybody. This is doctor Peter Glidden. This is your hour to call in and get your health questions answered. Doctor Peter Glynnen. It's good to see you, sir.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Daniel on Lyeah. Thanks for having me. It's always a pleasure. It's always fun hanging out with you. The end of my week, more or less. I usually only do clinical stuff Monday through Thursday, and then on Fridays I do educational stuff, website stuff and book stuff, So this is kind of the end of my work week and I look forward to it.
Speaker 1: That's great and I'm really looking forward to You have a title that you can share with us yet.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, the title of the book it's about it's about five hundred page book. It's called Leave Big Farmer Behind Nice a Health Reclamation Trilogy. So it's in three parts. The first part is the disease Epidemic, the second part is the Cure for the Chronic disease Epidemic, and the third part is My Health Recovery Protocols. So it's the self health recovery stuff cleaned up modified. I think I talk about ninety illnesses in the book and what people can do from the comfort of their own homes to stimulate their body to fix it, because the medical doctors have their heads so far up the asses that they have no idea whatsoever to fix it. I was just on a Q and A for my subscribers this morning, and one of my subscribers said, oh, I just went to the MD. They told me that I have one gallstone in my gallbladder and their recommendation was to remove the gallbladder. I said, yeah, okay, that's a bad idea, but that's just I mean, it's a reflection, you know what. I've been so knee deep in this for well, not not knee deep. I've been like you know, I deep in it for so long now that I've completely lost my perspective on it. And that's one of the good things about my live Q and as because people, you know, bring their concerns to me all the time. And the more that I see how the medical doctors are trained to view the anatomy and physiology and biochemistry of the human body, it's it's a it's a mind numbingly juvenile their point of view and what their recommendations are for people. They're a little more than drug pushers. Maclamore was right. My doctor is a drug dealer, drug dealer. He said he would cure me, cure me, but all he did was give me drugs. It's it's it's a tragedy of biblical purport. And I hope that more and more people start to wake up to it because it's necessary. They're killing you slowly. Leading cause of death in the United States is MDI directed medical therapeutics. Leading cause of bankruptcy NDI directed medical therapeutics. And while these guys have been in the exclusive control of the development and the delivery of medicine now for one hundred and twelve years, chronic disease is skyrocketed. Alzheimer's is skyrocketed, Autism has skyrocketed, obesity has skyrocketed. We're getting sicker, we're not getting healthier because they do not practice healthcare. They practice disease management. And the most important thing anybody can do in order to secure their health moving forward is to fire their medical doctor and seek out alternatives which are science based and clinically verified. And there are a lot of them out there, but the medical monopoly doesn't want people to know about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to add to that, I mean if you have if you have VA insurance like I do, then the outlook is even more bleak. I can't tell you how many times I had, well, it was twice that I had a radio would just tell me, yep, it's broken. It was one time was a thumb. And then when you get to the actual doctor, they're like, yeah, there's nothing wrong, because they don't because it's a you know, VA, so they're really trying to cut corners with cost. So they just told me nothing is wrong, go rub some dirt on and go home. And I at leastly flat in my thumb. It's still wider than the other one is.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you call the person who graduates last in medical school?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately doctor doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's a problem, right, and you know, it's compounded by the fact that it's a self policing, self regulating industry, so even when they screw up, nothing happens.
Speaker 3: I mean, it is rare.
Speaker 2: It is rare that a medical doctor loses their license for anything. Unless you're a chiropractor or a nature path or an alternative quote unquote practitioner, then it happens frequently. But mds do not eat their own even when they screw up, and you know, it's a big problem. And it's funny to me because we all understand as a culture that a monopoly, you know, breeds corruption and then it's not good except for the people who own the monopoly. Everybody understands that. But when it comes to medicine, we're perfectly fine with the monopoly. Yeah, I think because most people don't even understand that it's there. It's it's hiding in some monopoly, hiding in plain sight. And you know, it's evidenced by COVID. Even when the medical doctors seriously screw up, people still they go to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they still think it's the only and the best because it must be right because of the ones dictating everything, so they must know this is the best they can do. It's because it's such a bad virus. This is all they can do, you know.
Speaker 2: So a colleague of mine just compile nice a nine volume series. I don't top her the Topple the Tower of Babylon here outlining the history of nature, pathic medicines, the origins of nature, pathic medicine, nature pathic hydrotherapy, nature, pathic philosophy, nature, and it's fascinating. The hydrotherapy book I think everybody should get. I'm going to try to find it here. I here it is hydro Therapy in Nature Pathic Medicine. This is a fascinating book because these people in the eighteen hundreds were cure everything with just with water.
Speaker 3: That's all they did.
Speaker 2: It was just water, different applications of water, different temperatures, different amounts of time, different techniques, and it was fascinating and it's it's there are a handful of people in the world who are like holding on to the hydrotherapy techniques and like, you know, bringing them into the modern day and perfecting them and learning how to do them better.
Speaker 3: But this is a really good book. I think everybody should.
Speaker 2: Get it and learn the techniques and start using them on your own at home, because this is an extremely effective, free, easy therapy that anybody can do. And it's very effective and so I'm I'm kind of excited about the whole thing.
Speaker 1: What do you think the mechanism is there? Do you think it shocks the body into like like a jumpstart to start trying to heal itself or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there's been there's been a lot of discussion about that over the centuries now, because it started in the eighteen hundreds, there were hydrotherapy spas all throughout Europe and in the United States. So I don't know. One of the things that everybody does know is that one of the impacts of the hydrotherapy treatment is that blood flow to the affected part is dramatically increased. So that's one of the effects. And the whole gestalt here is that in nature opathy, nature pathic philosophy, the human body knows how to fix itself. It wants to fix itself. It's trying to fix itself all the time. And of course one of the mechanisms that the body uses, or the vehicles that the body uses to demonstrate or to actualize its healing, is with the blood flow. So anything that you can do to increase blood flow to an affected part is going to be clinically effective. But there's more going on here than just increased blood flow. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it's remarkable. And if I was, you know, Elon Musk, and I wasn't an atheist transhumanist, I would put a lot of money into light, sound and water treatment.
Speaker 1: I don't want to sound like a broken record when it comes to the microzym of thing. But they go off a signal, So I'm wondering if that's just another way of signaling them to activate and change things in their environment.
Speaker 3: Well, then there's the whole fourth phase of water that.
Speaker 2: Pollock talks about right right, right right, and that has who knows what effects that has. And remember, the heart does not have the ability to pump blood all the way through the body and back. It can't do it. It does not have the contractile force to do that the heart. It is impossible for the heart all by itself to pump blood all the way through the body and back to the heart. It can not do it. So there has to be another mechanism through which blood circulates in the body, and that's the fourth phase of water. Now, the fourth phase of water also has other properties besides being self motile. It's because of its electrical charge. Ostensibly there's other stuff going on as far as signal carrying. And you know, as more and more time goes by, it looks like that each individual cell of the body is a transceiver. It transmits and receives signaling, and the medium through which the signals travel is water. So there's a lot going on with hydrotherapy more than just increasing blood flow, and you know, it's you can't argue with results. And they were these guys were like bubonic plague, no problem. I mean, it was like that. So so it's it's fascinating and it's a shame.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: The more that I learned about this and understand it and kind of get educated as to the history of all of this, it really was the monopolization of the medical marketplace by the Carnegie and the Rockefellers which caused all of the good therapeutics, the healing therapeutics, clinically verified healing therapeutics to be suppressed, outlawed, legislated against, thrown into the darkness. And it was all because of the car Maggies and the Rockefellers. And it's a shame because if that had not happened, and if we actually had, you know, if Benjamin Rush got his way and they had built medical freedom into the constitution, then we would not be where we are today with chronic disease. We would not be because in a free market, people gravitate towards what works. I mean, there was a clinic, a nature pathic clinic, in Spokane, Washington before the Flexner report. Oh, they did hydrotherapy, mostly run by a nature pathic doctor O. G. Carroll, And it was the busiest clinic west of the Mississippi. Why was it the busiest clinic west of the Mississippi Because it worked? And then you know, the Flexner comes along and oh, no, that's quack medicine. You can't do that, your out lot and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. How like it's just money and influence. And I'm sure there had something to do with fraternal orders in politics already that we're allowing for that, because i mean, who just walks right in on this something like that and everybody who's been doing something some way for so long all of a sudden gets pushed aside and they're immediately considered the outcasts. Like that's that's some real power there to even make that happen on so many levels and so many different homeop you know, nature pathic and homeopathic people, you know.
Speaker 2: And then to maintain it for one hundred years. Yeah, yeah, completely, I mean it was a feat of it was a public relations genius. I mean, how they how they did all of this, It was genius. How they did it. And and as evidenced by the situation that we find ourselves in now because you know, so, someone in your family gets cancer while they're under the care of the medical doctor, paying hundreds of dollars a month, if not thousands for family in medical insurance premiums. It's a lot of money every month out the window to the mds under whose care the person got cancer in the first place. And then everybody's okay with that. Nobody even thinks about that. And then the cancer treatment is enjoined, and the cancer treatment causes all kinds of nasty side effects. Hair falls out, teeth fallout, brain goes, personality changes, and then ultimately the person dies from cancer because it's not a curative treatment. And then the family is so grief stricken that instead of saying, you guys are bullshit and this is bullshit because we got sick under your care, and then you basically killed my mother or my my father, slowly ruined the last four years of their life because of all the nasty side effects from the crap that you gave them that you said was going to help them, but which didn't because they died from cancer.
Speaker 1: Or they died from the treatment, or you know or the treatment, right.
Speaker 3: But they don't say that.
Speaker 2: They organize a five k run and they give twenty thousand bucks to the profession under whose care their loved ones got sick and who killed them. And that's how deep the socialization has gone. And that's the battle that we're all fighting here. And you know, it's no different. I think if the story is true, then Noah's ark because not everybody who had the chance to jumped on board the ARC. They could have, but they didn't. It's the same thing here, you know. I just hope that it doesn't take a worldwide conflagration to make people snap out of it.
Speaker 1: Saw what happened in with Gavin Newsom in California already, Right, there's been one, and there's not there's no way that you can confirm a case of bird flu in the first place, in any person, let alone just one in Louisiana or anywhere, if you can't even verify what you're looking for and say that you have an actual legitimate test to find it. But yet, based off of that one, he's already declared a national emergency in California, not even the same state preemptive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: So We're gonna have a lockdown in California over a disease that's never been proven to exist.
Speaker 1: Right, but we already did it once, as we'll do it again. It's been four years, people have just started to recover. Now got to hit him again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, It's so there's evil intention afoot. And if Trump doesn't do something about it, I don't know, and I don't I mean, you know, we've talked about this before. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think Bobby Kennedy gets it. I think anybody gets it except me and you and maybe five other people, honestly, which is a sad I mean, somebody has to be right, right, might as well be?
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: I wish we were in front of the TV cameras, though, because then what people might get it too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be a good thing. But you know, you can't. You can't fix this fix a problem from inside of the system that created the problem. It's the system itself that needs to change. And if you don't do that, it's just lipstick on a pig. It's just polishing the rust defender. And that's what Kennedy's going to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm sure that what he does will have positive effects. But all that it's going to do is gone to the MDS more into first place.
Speaker 1: Right, And just because it's going to be this is the box that you can operate in. This is the box you cannot leave. You can play around in that box. You want your compartmentalized to only be able to affect this much change.
Speaker 2: And we're going to make make it easier to work inside the box. Yeah, yeah, that's what it's going to be. And it's a shame I've always said it because it's true. But the chances are high that if Kennedy saw me, you know, became a client of mine, I could fix his voice problem in about nine months, if not sooner. I think it's osteoporosis of the skull. Wow, But you know, more's the pity. Stupid is as stupid does, and you can't. You know, red pill blue pill.
Speaker 1: Looks like you could get him a good dewarming too, since he's got one of his brain.
Speaker 3: You know, I knew his uncle, Teddy Kennedy.
Speaker 1: You did, Yeah, you're you're from massive Jesus right.
Speaker 3: It drinks with them once.
Speaker 1: Oh, you didn't ask me to go for a ride. After did you no, Yeah, good, A long long time ago. Bring your scuba gear.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the time I returned to the bridge, Mary Joe and the the ka were gone.
Speaker 1: Okay, makes me believe that the cinder block that I tied to her wrinkle stayed on. Jesus oh Man. So the phone number is six one nine four three one zero three three four. You can write your questions in let me go check in. Uh, well, I'll try to do that later. I think I have. So we're on bit shoot this now instead of the other places, so we could bitch shoot for FTJ media and rumble going at the same time. And I'm looking motively at the rumble chat for anybody out there. But you can always call in at six one nine four three one zero three three four and ask your questions. Doctor Peter Glenwall, We have them here. I have a question about milk and is it hype after what they do with the passerization and not homogenizing it and breaking everything. Is milk an absorbable, good, absorbable form of calcium, because I know they added it's not right. It's not even something that's really part of it or thet it's something they add to it's either the vitamin D or something that they add to you.
Speaker 3: They add D to it.
Speaker 2: They might add calcium to it because calcium is a mineral, and yeah, you know, the body, cow's body can't make minerals. So the only way that calcium gets into the cow, to get into the cow's milk is if there's calcium in the soil of the grass that the cow is eating, or if they put calcium in the cow's food. Now there has to be a little bit of calcium, otherwise the cow would be dead. But is there enough in order to make human beings healthy?
Speaker 3: Who knows that every bottle is going to be different?
Speaker 1: And they always act as if everything's static, like it's just there's X amount of this in cow's milk. It's like, well, there's a lot of variables there that you're missing.
Speaker 2: They also allow a certain amount of puss corpuscles in cow's milk. It's a certain level of puss that can be found in cow's milk and you can still sell it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a great idea.
Speaker 2: So in a perfect world, if we were going to drink cow's milk, we would drink unpasteurized cow's milk from cows that were regularly tested for tuberculosis, and if the cow is TV free, then we have the non pasteurized cow's milk, and everybody's happy. It's a much easier biochemical structure or the human body to absorb, and in that regard, it's a healthy food. But the pasteurized homogenized stuff is not. And there are a lot of people who have a dairy sensitivity and so they drink cow's milk and it causes net negative ramifications in their body, whereas it might not do the same thing in their husband's body or their wives body. It's an individualized thing. Now, if somebody has a cow's milk sensitivity, do they have a sensitivity to the cow's milk or do they have a sensitivity to the pasteurized homogenized cow's milk? Right, nobody's ever done that study. I think probably that a person would be okay with unpasteurized milk if they were symptomatic with with you know, the normal stuff. So there's that I'm okay with cow's milk unless you have a sensitivity to it. And you can figure that out with either challenge elimination. So for fourteen days in a row, you don't have anything that was made from cow's milk. No milk, no butter, no cheese, no ice cream, no sour cream, no yogurt, nothing, zero, not even in something like a baked good. Zero tolerance for any cow's milk at all for fourteen days in a row, and then on day fifteen, just eat a lot of cow's milk, Drink a bunch of milk, eat some yogurt, have some cheese for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and wait twenty four hours and see how you feel. And if you become symptomatic, then you have a problem with it. You shouldn't eat it, or you should eat it in really small amounts. And that's kind of the deal with it. Goat's milk is different, sheep's milk different, camel's milk is different.
Speaker 3: If you can find.
Speaker 1: Eyes, that makes it different. Or is it just structurally different because it's a different animal together.
Speaker 2: Well, it's structurally different. It's a different animal. Usually it's the protein that gives people the problem, right, and the protein and cow's milk is different from the protein and any other animal's milk.
Speaker 3: So it's like that.
Speaker 1: We have a call from Hamptonville, North Carolina, can you hear us out there in Hamptonville?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, I can hear you.
Speaker 4: I called in last week.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, come on in and state your name, wouldn't get once more and ask you a question.
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 6: Thanks, So I'm Jordan, I guess said. I called him last week about my nine month old daughter who was having the issues with the spit up and then has the weird bumps on the back of her tongue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened.
Speaker 6: So I gave her the the Argentum nitrecum and it helped a lot.
Speaker 4: Her spit up is mostly gone.
Speaker 6: She is still spitting up a little bit, and her sleep got way better since we stopped. So I did the five days, and since we stopped, she has woken up like once in the night, but that's not that important. But her bumps are still there, seem a lot better, and they're not as she's not stick in her hands in her mouth as much when I'm feeding her. So I wasn't sure if I should start, like, do another round of the same medicine for another five days or try something new.
Speaker 3: No, it was so excellent question. I'm glad you called back.
Speaker 2: So how much were you giving her and what was the potency was at thirty C.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was thirty CE.
Speaker 6: Just once a day.
Speaker 2: How many pellets would you pop in her mouth?
Speaker 7: Just one?
Speaker 6: And I actually put it in water and let it dilute and then sucked it up through a syringe.
Speaker 2: How much water that way?
Speaker 3: How much water?
Speaker 2: So would you and so would you suck all the water up that the pellet was in?
Speaker 6: Yes? All of it?
Speaker 3: Okay, very good?
Speaker 2: All right, So do that twice a day now for the next five days.
Speaker 3: And it should complete the cure.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: This is the way it goes with homeopathy. The remedy either works or it does not work. And if it works, then we just keep giving it until we're out of the woods one hundred percent. And you can increase the liquid dose. This would be considered a liquid dose. You can increase that now twice a day, and she should benefit from that. She's still nursing. No, it's not okay, So do you have you have the ninety essential nutrients?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: I have it on my list or her. I was just trying to get out of the woods with this stuff, which I know, you know necessary, but well, yeah, it's entirely possible. That's written down from last week.
Speaker 2: All right, So it's entirely possible that the ninety all by itself would and you and the child need to be on it in order to help strengthen your body internally over time. But this is good news and this is a good response. So I would just double down on the dosage until it's gone completely.
Speaker 4: Okay, So just do.
Speaker 6: Like one pellet in the morning, one pellet.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's perfect.
Speaker 6: Sorry, she's in the mood today, you can hear her. And then I did want to I have one other question that I realized. So the baby food that I give her I just used, doesn't using the same brand, and it's you know, organic on GMO, and they test for all these metals and all that jazz. So I did realize or thought about with the foods to avoid they put olive oil in her food. Do you think that would be irritates.
Speaker 3: One hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Yes, it might be the olive oil itself.
Speaker 6: Make a good decision, and it's making it worse.
Speaker 2: Okay, you need to stop the olive oil. A different type of food that does not have that in it.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, we'll do that.
Speaker 2: That's a good that's a good call. By the way, on your on your part. So yeah, oh well, I appreciate the trust God willing in the creek, don't rise, will be back here in a week, so call us back with an update.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I'll definitely call back and let you know.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, good luck, Thanks a lot, Thanks Jordan. All right, so we do have somebody come in called in from Washington State while we were on the other line, so just try back, all right. There was something there that I wanted to I was something came to my mind while I was listening to her. Oh here comes on. Then I guess if the wait Hello.
Speaker 5: Peterson, all right, hello, hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, uh this is You're alive with doctor Peter Glinden. Go ahead and state your name and ask your question.
Speaker 4: Jeemie Peters.
Speaker 1: I can hear the background a little bit.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm Karen's mother and she's been letting you know that I have a couple of questions, and the most recent is I have a fracture under my kneecap and it's very very light.
Speaker 1: Can you load the video behind you so that we don't hear echo because it's a little bit of delay.
Speaker 4: Certainly, Yes, yes, there we go. Okay, the most recent is my me, but I have you know, I'm an old lady, so i have a myriad of things going on, and I'm not getting better. Two years ago was the angiogram that resulted in three heart attacks while I was in the procedure and three stints and all the medications trying to adjust to the which I've never had before. Anyway, I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing. I just need a lot of help.
Speaker 2: Okay, very good, Well we can help. I'm glad that you called. So this is our mantra, and you are the poster child for conventional medicine, right because the conventional medical doctors, bless their hearts. I mean, they're good at pulling bullets out of people's arms and you know, sewing up bleeding arteries.
Speaker 3: They're good at that.
Speaker 2: But for all of the conditions that everybody goes to the doctor for all the time, they're bad because they don't know what causes the problem. They have no idea how to cure the problem. All they can do is throw a drug at it to manage the problem, and then you get weaker and sicker and more dependent than the drugs over time.
Speaker 3: Right, So our always.
Speaker 4: Been a vitamin taker instead of drug but this is different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So our clinical experience is that the first two things that everybody needs to do, regardless of their diagnosis, is you need to stop eating food that's hurting the body, and you need to give your body the raw materials that it needs in order to fix itself. Because your body wants to fix itself. It's trying to fix itself right now, but it needs things in order to do that. And if it doesn't have the things that it needs to do that, then it's not going to be able to do that. It's kind of like, you know, if I'm a carpenter and I'm building a house and I've got all the wood and I've got all the saws, but I don't have any nails, then nothing's going to get built that day. I need the nails. Well, the human body is the same way. There are ninety essential news that your body needs, and there are twelve foods that you need to stop eating. So the first thing for you to do is to secure these nutrients and to stop eating these foods, and we do that for ninety days, and then in that ninety day timeframe. You look to see how you feel. And when you do these two things, eighty three percent of the time you start to feel better. Your mood gets better, your energy gets better, your sleep gets better, your appetite gets better, your aches and pains get better, and then ultimately, hopefully the heart will improve as well. And this is our method. So the recommendation for you would be number one, eliminate the twelve bad foods, and number two, order one Healthy Foundation pack and one bottle of Ultimate Selenium. That would be the recommendation for you. One Healthy Foundation pack in one bottle of Ultimate Selenium per month for the next three months. And that's what I would do, plus the elimination of the twelve bad foods, and that will set the foundation for your health recovery. And we just have to see how well your body responds to these things. And that's the method. So do you have a phone number? I mean, do you have a pencil you can write? Write this down with yes, I do, Okay, So here's the number I want you to call. It's eight eight eight six one eight one seven nine six eight eight eight six one eight one seven nine six one seven nine six and tell them that you want the Healthy Foundation pack and to send you a list of the twelve bad foods. So and they'll tell you how to take the supplements. By the way, tell them you want one Healthy Foundation pack and one bottle of selenium. That's s like Sierra, you like Echo, L like Larry E like Echo, and like Nancy I like India, you like Uta, M like Mary s E l E n I U M. One bottle of selenium and one Healthy Foundation pack. They'll tell you how to take it, and they'll tell you how to get it at the at the best price. Also maybe even get free shipping. And they'll give you the list of the twelve bad foods. And this should be your recommendation for the next ninety days. And while you're doing this, just pay attention to how it makes you feel across the board, right, your mood, your energy, your appetite, the whole enchilada. And that will give us an idea of what to do additionally, if we need to do anything additionally to help you get on the other side of this.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense? Yes, okay, very.
Speaker 1: Good if that would help her with her knee fractured and yeah, the OSTEO and all that stuff minerals that have helped to healing.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also the a lot of times people have musculo skeletal pain because they're eating food that's causing inflammation and they're not aware of it. And so sometimes just the dietary modification all by itself will decrease you know, bone and joint pain without any supplements whatsoever. So it's it's this is like a one two punch, right. We give the supplements, we modify the diet, and we see what improves, and then we move forward.
Speaker 3: So that's the drill.
Speaker 2: Could be a nice little Christmas present for yourself to actually get on the road to healing here, and that would that would be a wonderful thing moving forward.
Speaker 1: I definitely noticed a difference when I'm not for a couple of days have it with it in my possession, I definitely notice the difference. It takes a couple of days because it's still in you from the floor.
Speaker 4: But the MRI showed that the knee itself was functioning fairly well except for that slight fracture. And according to whoever you know, the powers that be, this couldn't have happened without a traumatic incident to my knee, which I did not have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're wrong, right, kind of puzzling, Well, but it's not puzzling. It's not puzzling. I mean, if you have a if you have a dried out stick, you can split it in two, snap it in two, super easy. It snaps in two just by looking at it sternly you'll snap it into two. But if you have a you know, a green stick twig that you just cut off of a tree, you can't snap it. It'll bend and bend and bend and bend and bend before it snaps. So it's the same with your bones and your joints. If your joints are undernutrified, then they snap and break easy. I mean, you step off the curb and you get a hairline fracture. And it's not because you're getting older, and it's not because you have a bad gene. It's because your bones and joints have run out of the stuff that they need to keep themselves healthy. It's that simple, really, So you just got to neutrify your body.
Speaker 4: No, all these things will also help the lung function.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's asthma going on there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a comprehensive, comprehensive whole body protocol. It should have positive effects across the board, right, your bones, your ligaments, your tendons, your joints, your lungs, your kidneys, your livery, your heart. It should be effective constitutionally for you, you know, not just for your bones and joints.
Speaker 3: Right. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, And I'm telling you, I'm telling you, man, you don't know. You don't know what you're missing here. And my my prediction is that you're going to feel a remarkable improvement, especially in your energy and your sleep, within the first seven days of taking this. So damn the torpedoes full speed ahead.
Speaker 4: Right Overall, I've not had an issue with sleep. Yeah, the family calls me the sleeper because that's what I do quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Well, you might, you might have You might find that you have way more energy than you've had before.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One other thing that you could do is a local hydrotherapy treatment to the knee. So I don't know where do you live geographically?
Speaker 3: Where do you live.
Speaker 4: In Nurishill, Washington, which is about sixty miles north of Seattle.
Speaker 3: Okay? Do you live in an apartment or do you live in a house.
Speaker 5: It's a house, okay. Do you have a yard, small yard, yes?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Do you have a deck on the back of your house no?
Speaker 2: Do you have a hose like a garden hose with a water outlet on the side of the house.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: So here's what I want you to do. This is going to sound crazy, but I don't care. Once a day, I want you to put shorts on. I want you to sit outside in a chair, you know, like a you know, like at an outdoor chair.
Speaker 3: I want you to get the hose.
Speaker 2: I want you to hook it up to the water in the side of the house, and for three minutes, I want you to turn the hose on and have the water coming out of the hose go over the knee that's affected for three minutes. I want you to blast the knee that's affected with cold water from the hose for three minutes a day. Now, if that's too much of a problem, then you could also get up in a minting hole from the kitchen, put cold water with ice in it, Put a face cloth in the cold water, get it nice and cold, wring the face cloth out, and wrap the knee with the cold face cloth for three minutes. That's another way to do it. The hose method is better. If you can do it with the hose method, it's better than the wrap method. But nonetheless, cold water application to the knee for three minutes. Now, after you're done, you don't want to You can dry the lower leg because the water is going to drip down there and under your foot. You can dry that with a towel, but you want to keep the cold water on the knee. Don't dry the knee off. Let the air dry the knee off. Okay, you do that once a day, with three minutes a day. That will help a lot in order to increase or to speed up the pealing of the knee itself. But you need the nutrients. Your body kneed these nutrients, and so you don't don't neglect that. Okay, right right, yeah, okay, very good. All right, Well, I appreciate your trust. I was just in Seattle about two months ago. I spent sixteen years in Seattle, so it's got a soft place in my heart. That's where I went to medical school at the University of a Beast Year University, and in those days it was in it was in Seattle. It's in a suburb of Seattle. Now it's in uh the now. Yes, it's in Kirkland.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was. I actually knew the founders.
Speaker 5: Of of Best Year Pisos, doctor Griffith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Les Griffith. Yeah he was. He was an interesting guy. Less.
Speaker 4: Yes, he up to me with one of my daughters. That was when she was like five. She had HyperG lycenia and he helped me get her regulated so that she didn't have issues with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, nature pathic medicine is the best kept secret in the twenty first century, and there are some good There are some good nature pathic doctors in your neck of the woods. One of the best ones in your area would be either in Vancouver, Washington, all the way right right across the border from Oregon, and in Spokane, Washington. There's a really good clinic in Spokane, Washington as well.
Speaker 4: I had a cousin who trained there.
Speaker 2: Oh well, there you Spokane, all right, So I'm preaching to the choir.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: Really, it is quite a family tradition to go no on medical as much as possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, good, then this is going to be easy. Breezy Lemon squeeze. I'm glad that you found me. I'm kind of excited about what's going to happen to you. Please give us a callback in a two three weeks and with an update.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, and Karen will see to what I do. All right, very good, Yeah, so much, thanks, bye bye.
Speaker 1: So those are our good friend Karen's mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well there you go. That's interesting that you know they have a family history. Les Griffith was one of the founders of so nature Pathic Medicine, right, really was an achronism in this country because of the Flextionar report. Nature Opathy really just was pummeled almost into non existence by the AMA and there were a handful of people that kept it alive and a handful of people that were responsible for its resurgence. And Les Griffith was one of them, and she knew him. So that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool, Doctor Glidden. Tell me a little bit about your website please, Okay.
Speaker 2: So the website is leave Big Pharma behind dot com And the reason that the website exists is to empower you with information regarding all things holistic. So the website, the information on my website, I have hundreds of hours of instructional video and written tutorials on the website, available via a monthly or a yearly subscription, and I encourage you to become a subscriber and to educate yourself about all of this stuff, because if you're smart enough to pass the driver's license test, you're smart enough to learn what to do to help your body to fix itself. But you need to learn how to do it right. You needed to learn how to drive your car. You didn't just get in the car and drive it. If you're a pilot, you didn't just go to the airport and jump in a plane and take off. You had to have someone teach you how to fly it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: You were made to be healthy, and I was made to show you how to do it, and that's why this website exists. So please go there become a subscriber. There's a link to it in Daniel's page. And there's also a fifty percent discount coupon code that you can use that Daniel will provide to you to get all my information at fifty percent off the retail price.
Speaker 3: And Merry Christmas, right.
Speaker 1: And I'll just show you guys, word is on rumble. If you go there, you'll see it's right there in green right here. It says do it for your health joined doctor Glodn's membership site. There's a link and then just underneath it, I'm going to highlight it for you it says ballbusters for fifty percent off.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then when you're ready, when you're ready and you've watched the information on essential minerals and the central nutrients all together, the ninety essentrals, then you want to know where to get them. There's a number rate beneath it here for you to find them. If you need to set any questions, if you think you need to add selenium or anything else, they'll be able to listen to you. They got a professional in the background that can help them out with that.
Speaker 2: So you know, yeah, so we're we're in the business of education because you know, I don't want to give somebody a fish. I want to teach them how to fish. And this is easy. I mean, this isn't hard. It's one of the things you've been lied to about medicine is that you know it's only for the straight a brainiac pre med students. They're the only people in the world that can possibly even maybe kind of sort of figure this stuff out. That's a lie. Surgery is complicated, but healing the body is easy. You just need someone to show.
Speaker 3: You what to do.
Speaker 2: And I've been doing this for thirty six years now, and I have a pretty good idea about what to do, and so that's why I exist at this moment in time, is to help you to figure that out. And so please go to the website, become a subscriber, learn what to do, and then apply the therapeutics and you know, get back into the wonderful world of health. Because your medical doctor has absolutely no idea of how to do that. And if you follow their advice, it's only a matter of time until your house burns down because of it. Because they are children playing with fire and they will hurt you if you continue to go to them.
Speaker 3: It's only a matter of time.
Speaker 1: The mds want you to sleep with the fish he wants.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 1: One question. I got it that type all right. That's making up for the jokes I didn't have last week, Thank you very much. Livery just popped up with a question about naturally lowering blood pressure. You got time before jettison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so a couple so with blood pressure. I have a really nice video presentation about that on my website right and I will give you the cliff notes here, but you should become a subscriber and watch the pre on high blood pressure. I am of the opinion that most people, at least fifty percent of the people who have been diagnosed with high blood pressure do not in fact have high blood pressure because the medical doctors or the pharmaceutical industry has changed the numbers over time. They've lowered it and lowered it and lowered it and lowered it. And it's a shit show. I think it's under h hypertension. Okay, probably at the top of the next column. Yeah, there it is high blood pressure right there. So on this webinar, in this write up, I tell you what the real blood pressure numbers are. I tell you how to take your blood pressure so it's accurate. And then if you do, if you follow these instructions and you actually do have high blood pressure, then the first thing to consider is it is a deficiency in calcium and magnesium. Because your blood vessels have muscles in them that constrict and relax in order to help the body pump the blood. That's interesting, and if you don't have enough calcium and magnesium, those blood vessels will constrict, but they won't relax, and so the blood pressure goes up. So most of the time it's a simple mineral deficiency illness with an emphasis on calcium and magnesium. And when you put those minerals back into the body, the blood pressure normalizes. So there's other things to do as well, but those are kind of the bare bones. And so the recommendation for hypertension is first figure out if you are in fact hypertensive, because you probably aren't, and then if you are, take the Healthy Foundation pack with extra calcium, and usually within six weeks the blood pressure normalizes.
Speaker 1: And that didn't you say before too, that even if you know with your numbers, like if even if you do come up and it shows high, don't you take that two or three more times or with different circumstances, like you're not stressed out, You didn't just have a fight with somebody. You didn't just eat some crappy food that caused it, like don't So there could be things that happen that are temporary that would the mds would say, no, you have blood pressure when it's something that with just a blip on the map.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's right. So a definitive diagnosis of high blood pressure cannot be made. Cannot be made unless the numbers both numbers are high. The top number and the bottom number are high three times in a row. Not just once, but three times in a row. Both numbers have to be elevated above one forty ninety three times in a row. If just one number is elevated, you don't have high blood pressure. Both numbers have to be elevated three times in a row in order for you to be hypertense of and you know, most people are not. Their medical doctors just have their heads so far up their asse that they don't know what's real anymore. And it's a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish it was funny. I'm laughing, but I wish it was funny because that's where everybody goes. And that's where I mean almost at gunpoint. You know, every time they put out one of these other scare tactics, it's going a matter of time before it becomes that way because they're not going to take no for an answer, and they're not.
Speaker 3: They're not, you're right, Look.
Speaker 1: What they did to people's careers. Yeah, they're going to try even to hint at that. Again, I think that should be mutiny.
Speaker 2: I think you're right, so so so.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: So, there's another reason that we do what we do, right, I mean, the main reason is to make people healthy and to get people out of the crosshairs of the mds. And then the second reason that we do what we do is to get so many people healthy that there will be a social movement, you know, like a million man march on Washington, DC, Like, we need medical freedom and we're not leaving until we get it. You wouldn't believe the things I've seen people recover from. You wouldn't believe it. This is the best kept secret in the twenty first century. And if people knew what I know, they would be so pissed off. There would be be a ten billion man march on Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: And those are world the change. But there's more out there. And those uniforms are white on those soldiers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Daniel, it's always fun. I gotta go do some Christmas shop and.
Speaker 1: Now, hey, hey, hey, put some time to that book. Everybody's waiting, all right, let's go, Thanks sir, Having very really appreciated, right, thanks, thanks, yep, all right, we're back or here here you are. I didn't go anywhere he did, but we're still back as words that have meetings. Okay, So the website as I was showing throughout the show, but for people who listening to podcast, they're not going to really get much out of that, are they. So we're just gonna have to go through this again, aren't we. Okay, there we go. So from hey, let's let's have fun here. I think this is the old one.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: I gotta switch out. Held up? Hold up? Will even take me to the right one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: All right, so let's see if theres anybody in the chat here. Hello, doctor God and seamless wise ass, how's it gone, buddy? I like the name. Let's see. Here is the big farm behind on this site. This is the FTJ Media right, this is the link all of us is right here. And listen, guys, we have we need eight more subscribers or I'm sorry members to become members before the end of the year to get to crack one hundred members that we've brought over to the light here for doctor Peter g Lidden. So that means if we get eight more people to sign up, that will be one healthy member per every dalmatian. So right now, there's like eight puppies out there that are still going to the e MD getting sicker. Come on, guys, save the puppies. You don't like puppies, And let's go over to bitschitt real quick, because I'm just curious to see whether or not I have no idea. I can't tell her it's thing. I don't know what it does. I don't know why there's no like chat when they said there's a chat. But let's go ahead and take a look at it real quick and see if we can figure it out. Is there a chat today? They might not have even ever enabled it, or maybe it's something I gotta do. Yeah, some people watching that's good, looks like it's uh. And over here you'll see h. Just go to the show more button if you don't see it, and then you'll see it in red. Here everybody's got their own color code. Is there's blue, green, or red, depending on what site you're on. But the links are clickable on all three. Ball bus is underneath for fifty percent off, and underneath that's the phone number to get the ninety es centrals once you realize that we all need them all right, all right? And then lastly, I just gotta show you. Let's go back to this one because it's the really oh okay, let's see what that's going on over there, very top simplc dot com all brand new, fresh and clean, clean pictures for the most part. I missed a few. I gotta send them over to at angel. So this is is yeah, I think that's This is doctor Peter Glennon. You can click right from my site and it goes directly. That's the link, and then you can use ballbusterers and it shows you right there when it's on the bottom a little bit of description three six years of clinical service, clinical experience, hal today help or two percent off plus both when a sampled pack of sauce. We are at the twenty the nineteenth, so you're probably gonna get it after Christmas, just knowing how everything's gonna roll, right, the factors not in our control and the factors in our control. We have a weekend coming up and then it's going to be three days before. It's gonna be hectic for them to get it out to you. But still there and Doctor Monzo site here fifteen percent off. You just have to click it. There's no links, I mean, there's no cupon code necessary. It's are built in here for these. You's BB five and then there's the Tribe Blue. These are all the tinctures, really super super awesome tinctures. And you click it and it should pop uput of box that you click once and it gives you the coupon code copy for seventeen percent off at checkout. And that's with Daisy, our our friend here in the chats most of the time, all right, Peacecraft Beyond Babylon. She's also responsible for the GoPro twelve that I was able to take on my family vacation, So thank you so much for that. Again always, I'm loving it. It's doing very well for us. Uh Preecee Graphyon babble in my book pre Etein and the Mucho Hasauso right, many hot sauces. I'm sure that wasn't the way I say it. I was trying to be goofy, so hopefully I succeeded in that. There's my daughter on her little rocket shit concept by dad backdrop by mom. Okay, that's it, Go check out. The site, become a smart person like the rest of us. Save the puppies, says Karen. That's right, Karen, save the puppies and need eight more puppies or eight more people. As he said on the Ark, there's no room. There's a people on here. We don't like anyone. Just kick them off, all right, have a good day and I will see you. You'll see me, unless you're it's like you're not looking out my window and at me, then yeah, I probably won't see you, but you'll see me tomorrow. Bye.