Speaker 1: See Linchin Taco on Orlando's rock station one O one one w R are this hour of the show brought you by Petties Meat State Road four thirty four in Longwood, just west eye Ford. Willie, who works over there, hit us up earlier.
Speaker 2: He's one of the butchers over there. Petties meet man. They have high quality meats over at Petties and uh desserts, appetizers, side orders. Anything you want at Petties, They're gonna have it for you. Trust me.
Speaker 1: Reason they've been in business for more than forty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey, when you go shopping at Petties, don't forget a their way of saying thanks for being a customer. You code pour yourself an ice cold free draft beer. Just go shopping it. It's your shopping beer.
Speaker 1: They have their wine tastings on Saturdays one to four.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be doing it, your little dry by.
Speaker 1: I'm in Petties almost every weekend, that's true, mist every weekend. All right, I'm fully aware of what you're about to say here. You're gonna say give me that for the Good News Network on a Friday. With that, Not quite sure. We're all the way there yet, as far as a happy ending.
Speaker 2: To this story. I'm already liking it when I hear a happy ending and good news network.
Speaker 3: Couple was out in the Australian bush doing a little getaway, took their dog with them, wiener dog named Valerie.
Speaker 1: Valerie ran off while they were fishing.
Speaker 2: Really, that's not good if they're fishing, because there was a lot of saltwater.
Speaker 1: Crocs disappeared into the bush and they spent the rest of their camping vacation looking for the eight pound doccent miniature docsent eight pounds. Come to the end of their trip, the dog has no show.
Speaker 2: Kangaroo had it in his pouch, They had no they they left in Uh.
Speaker 1: Were heartbroken. Eighteen months later, no way, Valerie has been spotted in the bush and appears to be doing well. I guess some sort of wildlife camera picked up on the dog, who appears to be quite healthy, happy and content and about to be apprehended and return to their owners.
Speaker 2: Provided it wants to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're saying the thing may not be domesticated anymore because it's obviously figured out how to exist after eighteen months in some pretty harsh conditions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if it's eighteen months and it's showed up on camera. You do have to kind of think that dog might be saying you guys kind of sucked his owners. You went fishing. Turn your back on me. I'm mosied away. I don't want to be with you.
Speaker 1: Say the main threat would be from eagles that are frequents in the area of Kangaroo Island where the dog went missing just over eighteen months ago.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if this is really a Good News network story or not, because I mean, they don't have the dog back yet.
Speaker 1: Although it does give us a good opportunity to hear those wonderful Australian accents.
Speaker 2: Fantastic news off of that, we have seen that we've managed to narrow down the search area to one specific point where we can fade Valerie. We've got cameras in place, we can monitor her.
Speaker 1: She's looking really healthy and from here on forward, it's just little steps and we'll continue to work away to get her more comfortable.
Speaker 2: Dude, I hope that camera didn't pick up footage of an eagle with Valerie.
Speaker 1: You know, so there's also some venomous snakes, oh yeah, in that area that are quite common.
Speaker 2: We'll see you're looking at the video pad, and here it is clean. There's a winner dog. It just swoops down the big talons right there to the nest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll be getting this one up in my kid's throats in minutes.
Speaker 1: Valerie could be a badass, though, for all we know at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what you do.
Speaker 1: Could have befriended the area's eagles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, could have befriended the snakes too, but I kind of doubt it. I don't know what you do, and if I was in that predicament, I know what i'd do. That's not Valerie. You can tell by the mud. That's not Teddy some other Wiener dog. You can tell by the markings. This just happened to get launched. Yeah, way out in the bush, all right? Uh, we there are too many innuendos and puns there. We know everybody at the Wiener lost in the bush. But we're not a childish As.
Speaker 1: Long as we're on that subject of innuendos puns from childishness, I have I guess this could be a headline of the week, contender, Do you want to get your little dictation machine out there?
Speaker 2: You didn't warn me about a headline of the week, So give me a sec okay on three one two three, you go.
Speaker 1: And I have video of this as well at the JR Facebook page. California woman uses world's longest tongue to play jinga.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have that in the thing. California woman uses world's longest tongue to play jinga. Let's see what the other headline of the week. So far away and Nel Tapper is thirty four years old. She was just awarded a longest female tongue. She played Jengle with it. That's pretty talented.
Speaker 1: Did I get video of her playing Jenga with her long tongue?
Speaker 2: But I don't know if it's as talented and good as this headline of the week. Man arrested in Provo, Utah for entering a restaurant fully naked and flexing his muscles.
Speaker 1: I lost the rest while brandishing firearm.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think it's the nude guy in the that's pat flexing with my finger gun. All right, so we're gonna at least put down headline of the week for and I'll go back and write it.
Speaker 1: When you get a chance. Go watch her maneuver her tongue. On the jinga blocks ten steps ahead, craziness. Will the thoughts will be running through your head immediately. Huh as to how you could expand upon that special skill set?
Speaker 2: And I bet she has? Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: We get a fake news story here of sorts. This is actually kind of a mess. There's a h So was the whole predicament of Valerie the Wiener dogs. Yeah, whether we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Keep her or not.
Speaker 1: Everetts, Massachusetts, suburb of Boston, their mayor, their uh had been the subject for several years of a local newspaper, small newspaper, weekly public A casting aspersions about not above board things the mayor was up to, and they were accusing him of all this stuff.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing as aspersions, right.
Speaker 1: They labeled him kickback Carlo will to be mayor Carlo DeMaria of Everetts. So this really pissed the mayor off to the point where he's like, they haven't been able to prove anything. I'm going to sue them, And he did and it was awarded a one one point one million settlements in.
Speaker 2: December because they couldn't provide a thing. Right.
Speaker 1: That forced the small family publication that had been in existence for one hundred and forty years to shut down because they with that one point one mill they got to pay the mayri.
Speaker 2: Sorry about your life.
Speaker 1: They're out of business, you know what all what was his name, mayor Carlo Maria kickback Carla.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would be kicked back Bobby all day long if I was a mayor. Now, ironically they have to report on themselves.
Speaker 1: Carlo di Maria aka kickback Carlo is being accused of doing some things that.
Speaker 2: Well aren't above born. Oh god, you had one point whatever mail. Walk away, Carlo, you greedy stumbatch.
Speaker 1: So it does turn out that the newspaper, which was successfully sued by the angry mayor for pretty what he said was fake news, actually was onto something to begin with, and truth all comes out in.
Speaker 2: The wash here in the end. Are you sure the truth coming out? Because then they have to he has to refund the money and then the paper is back in business.
Speaker 1: No, I, this is this is completely just this. This is why people hate politicians, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Matter who you are, where you are, a polo, You show me one politician. It is completely on the level, totally one. No shadiness, no shysterness going on.
Speaker 2: They do not exist.
Speaker 1: Because once you get into that situation, you owe somebody something. In fact, you owe more than somebody something in realistic situation. People that voted and this and that, and they're coming at you left and right every single day, and.
Speaker 2: It's send me money and kickback. Bobby's taking it. I have a bank full of bills, bank full of Benjamin's old mayor. Kickback, Bobby, you put it right on there. You run under that.
Speaker 1: A look, I'm just tell you up front, I'm on the take man.
Speaker 2: All these other people, all these other politicians, they're lying to you. I'm running on a truth platter.
Speaker 1: You want to get stuff done.
Speaker 2: Here's my poms, Yeah, get to grease of them. Hey, my insurance bills one double JR R. Orlando's