Speaker 1: Ah mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Your buddy rolled like a big shot, should be tuned up like a Nascar.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: H m hm.
Speaker 2: On YouTube. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey letting mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Yes, hey guys, what's up.
Speaker 2: How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 6: Yo? Due easy air?
Speaker 3: Hm mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Yo, what's up guy?
Speaker 2: What's up? Scot Frank? Oh, hey Frank, Scott Frank. Guess who I got an email from the other day. I got an email from al al Miller wanted cowboy al Miller's been messaging me. He you know what the thing is, I've done better people, and I'm not worried about Cowboy al Miller, that fake cowboy from Florida. I wish him well. I wish him well in his future endeavors. I wish him well. You know, here's the thing. It's not about people doing things to people. Yeah, it's not about a By the way, we're also live on another platform on the platforms.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh, why don't I add this one?
Speaker 2: Yo? Hmmm?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 2: But I want to say to everybody, I hope everybody is standing safe.
Speaker 4: Yeah yo.
Speaker 2: Two yeah a Miller? Yo, what's up? Guys? Howes everybody do read bay. Everybody. Everybody knows we don't cover all over your marble. By the way, if you I know a lot of people don't have cash out ye minute, m r.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm mhm.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 2: But what's up guys?
Speaker 1: Yo yo?
Speaker 2: But what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys? How is it ever?
Speaker 2: Body? Let's just music. Here's Jimmy way Ying and Chad Moore with everybody's favorite soul.
Speaker 8: Love lights of them, chatty scrolling slow.
Speaker 9: One more Sunday before it goes mycrophones warm hard is feeling heavy boy and smiling through cousin menor misteaate steady from the leading that lapping to the bricksday to the wild chats.
Speaker 3: We read all.
Speaker 8: If super if can were Si, you're lifting me up and fell day Sunday. It's my last dream on day before it shuts down Monday morning and oneing hell. Thank you for the memories, Thank you your father rides.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the people I meant to belive out.
Speaker 7: Love you guys.
Speaker 9: We're keeping the parting bars going even when the platform start showing.
Speaker 7: Remember seeing that by forever this is.
Speaker 8: About from then, I'll.
Speaker 7: See you, and we'll.
Speaker 8: See you, We'll see you and we see.
Speaker 3: From zero hero.
Speaker 9: The bar digit roots didn't matter, views didn't matters.
Speaker 8: Cloud We had each other. That's what it's about.
Speaker 9: We danced through the glitches, we cheered through the winds turned strange. Mister Phillies gains again.
Speaker 3: So raise up the glass.
Speaker 9: Let the final streets fins, chapters posing, but the story and the Sunday this is my last street Montal Live.
Speaker 8: The horse is down Monday morning in one and yell.
Speaker 10: Thank you for the memories, thank you.
Speaker 9: For the ride, thank you for the people I meant to deallive.
Speaker 8: I love you guys.
Speaker 9: We're keeping the party barge going even when the platform stop shot.
Speaker 3: Remember this is not a bye forever.
Speaker 5: This is a bye from now.
Speaker 8: See when we see you, don't goodbyes. To see you later.
Speaker 9: The bars keeps floating with navigators. Wherever we land, well carry the flame. D Live gave us the sparting now Fan.
Speaker 8: Sunday. It's my live stream on deal.
Speaker 9: Than eighty four memories are holding time thanety four people.
Speaker 3: You made it all right. I love you guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 5: We're keeping the party barge go.
Speaker 9: Head benches not over, just keep on only.
Speaker 7: Forever.
Speaker 5: This is now.
Speaker 3: See we.
Speaker 9: Love you all.
Speaker 8: See you on the next dream wherever it is.
Speaker 2: Party March. Hey, I just want to say to everybody that is watching this stream. If you're on kick, if you're on Twitch, Clifty Strange, please if I say something or one of my guests something, please clip and put a title on it, because I might, No, I'm I might, I might. I will use it. I will put it on YouTube. By the way, I just want to say something because I was.
Speaker 1: Good today day.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm watching the top of our podcast and Tom's daughter Ala is due.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm getting a little excited.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Fight the way.
Speaker 2: Mh you know what, that's where I might send you guys. Hold on, let me uh that's where I might send you guys over to after the stream overall the YouTube.
Speaker 3: H huh.
Speaker 2: Unless out of out of the air.
Speaker 3: I don't mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Inded did didn't put up the da over Give me one minute, guys, y, that's all right, yo.
Speaker 4: Yo yo.
Speaker 2: But what's up up? Guys? How was everybody doing? How is everybody doing now? On this gray and fabulous How are you guys doing now? I just set up the library direct. One of the streams is going to the yawl bot. The other one is going to awe stream. So I just want to say thank you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, did you electrifry? How are you doing? DJ It's I'm sending you a way DJ Electricray if you want to come up. I know you're a busy person. Testing think that you cast in on that.
Speaker 3: Ticket?
Speaker 1: You cast in on it?
Speaker 2: That is like, by the way, I didn't have your email. I didn't have your Did I get blocked the in.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Hey, uh, by the way, I did, so I'm doing okay. I didn't have your email, so I sent you a Google drive link. What are the links I sent you with a Google Drive link that will actually give you a copy of the soul that I made you, sweetheart. Everybody's busy today. Damn Bob believe he's busy this week. Everybody's busy. But I know everybody has a life outside of YouTube.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: By the way, hold on, yeah, set the real DJ lectriply I'm doing okay. By the way, here's the song right here, DJ Electric very It Yeah, yes, it's really me. If you want to get a copy of that song, it's in that Google drive right there. You just gotta click aling you know, I have to give you permission. I just want people to today that I'm not trying to.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I did these songs for people to say thank you to what the people did for me. I know, DJ Crap, I gotta make now. I gotta realize that I gotta make hot ride in the song now, damn it, I gotta make case da song. Just click that link, Just click that link, that Google Drive link, and it will let me know that I gotta Okay, when you will you request? Will you do the request?
Speaker 3: I have to.
Speaker 2: I have to give you.
Speaker 3: I have to. Uh.
Speaker 2: They all send me a link, says so and so has requested this file, and I'll just for I'll just step your request. I don't think you need a song. By the way, great show yesterday. Oh by the way, you're the reason why you and so so. This is the thing for me is I So people say, oh, you put two people together, because I don't so I because DJ Electrified does does the show with deb their co hosts, so they share a spot on the list, like Kitty of the Big Door gets doesn't get their old spot. It's been really you know, I don't give it a Okay, start it. Are you on wait? Are you on discord? Are you on discord? I'm trying to bud away to send you a lane and then tut it on something.
Speaker 3: Uh h h h.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's up? Untrackable? Wait? Why who's untrackable? Did I give? Did I actually get people a wretch?
Speaker 1: Mhm?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Here, I I gotta say that. You gotta deenticate with this one. I hope the Lincoln chart. Okay, thank you. I'm trying to like find ways to get you to soung Electra.
Speaker 3: M Oh wait a minute, right.
Speaker 2: A bite someone here? Hold on, let me get the.
Speaker 4: Dollar. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: Uh, hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: What's up? Who's this?
Speaker 7: It's on track? You talk to me often, usually over at.
Speaker 2: Uh Papa Kills or downtown or.
Speaker 7: Over at the puzzle factory.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what's up? How you doing? I I'm sorry. I don't trust a lot of people. When people ask for the lane, they're usually they're you're drinking right now? What you're drinking a beer?
Speaker 7: I'm just living life, my man.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh you know, does people say that you look like Burt Kreischer?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he's fat?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How are you doing today.
Speaker 7: Doing excellent night. I hope you are as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The reason why, all right, can I trust you know the people of me or not do anything.
Speaker 7: I can tell you I have never done that to anybody. I'm on my phone. I don't do that to people. I don't believe.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I've got I get nervous when I put the link in the chat because yeah, by the way, did you see this?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 2: That's Aaron Mholt as an anime character.
Speaker 7: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Aaron Imholt from Steel toe Boarding show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hey, totally. I did watch a little bit of the Kevin Hart roast last night because I got clips. People were putting clips up. Also, what what happened last night with Chrissy Mayer and Britty Vince.
Speaker 7: I couldn't tell you that either.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 7: I did see some shorts from the roast and there were.
Speaker 2: Funny yeah, and also Kevin Hart and Kat Williams. Uh there this squass to be.
Speaker 7: You know what I thought about that, And there's something to be said there and.
Speaker 3: This wasn't.
Speaker 7: It clearly wasn't a tradition, no roast because clearly, uh you know, the the roast e. Yeah, I was able to respond, you know, like he had a microphone of his own, and that's not common. That's not common, like you know.
Speaker 2: But also it was on Netflix, it wasn't on Comedy Central. Comedy Central usually does the roads shows.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you you can't just say anything on Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Fually, a lot of lots of guas lots happened with uh with Brittany Vin and uh. Christy Mayor. Christy Mayor has a tendency a lot of of saying things out of her ass, like the times that she tells people, oh, you need to take down my com she lets she lets people clip her stall, but when other clippers do it, they get copyright str false copyright strikes from Chrissy Pellegrina, Chrissy Mayor Or, Chrisy Mayor Pellegrino, and Frank Pellegrina because Frank is over there being like the puzzle, the puppet Master.
Speaker 7: I'm not too sure about even who you're talking about. I don't spend too much time in that realm.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just, uh, Chrissy is the guy. Chrissy is the lady that brought everybody to she's the reason why we have the dabble verse. She's the one that claims she's the quain dabbler. Okay, yeah, sorry if I but here's the thing, but I want to say this, my favorite roast, my favorite roast. I gotta say my favorite roast has to be the Donald Trump Rose. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And why is that?
Speaker 2: Because because now Donald Trump's our president is the president. And this was years ago before he even ran for president. Okay, this was before he even read the president. And also, go ahead, hey, by the way, what do you think about the some the only in buying info wars?
Speaker 7: I think I think that whole situation is interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't watch the videos of uh Tim Heindacker. By the way, Howard Stern did a better Alex Jones than Tim Heindacker did. By the way, you're on your live right now. I understand your hey when warded Win do. Of course, we're live on about different platforms YouTube, Twitch, beab, kick, uh, the Laura Blaze in and Vaughan.
Speaker 7: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm having to remember all the all the platforms i'm live on on top of my head.
Speaker 7: I would just like to say thank you for having me as a gift.
Speaker 2: Thank you for COVID. You know what, I apologize if if I get there, when I if I put up a banner or that or not a banner but a lot a beer u Basreen is because I don't I've had the issues in the past. It's not about what you're doing, it's what about people.
Speaker 7: I fully understand that, you know, protect yourself. Of course, yeah, I don't do that, and you don't have to trust me, but I want you to protect yourself.
Speaker 2: Hold, I gotta I gotta give somebody a wrench here. Let's give a DJ Electricry. DJ elect is a good person.
Speaker 7: Oh she's she's lovely. Yeah, good person, very funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, here's the thing. The clippers are the clippers. The people that clip the shows are the lifeblood of this show. They make it funny. The Sir thordjer Burrows, the Stallion Nineteens, the will the real Herons. Well Hated is a is a guy from Louisiana. Well both of them were from Louisiana, but Will Hated is now spending thirty years behind bars for some gross shit. He was the guy from some of the Guns on Discovery Channel. What is the LTC. Hello, the LTC, will rising the LTC.
Speaker 7: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Oh, loon tune's critic, that guy's still a lot that skipped. That guy's still around. The guy looked like the guy looks like a pale Joey C. I thought that was Joey C for a minute when I was watching the looting tune critic. You don't know where are you from?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Untrackable? What part of the world are you from.
Speaker 7: I'm on the East coast of the United States.
Speaker 2: All right, you don't have to are you are? How did you follow this world?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: It was, honestly, it was. It was given to me. The algorithm is, it's a crazy thing. Yeah, And when you are multifaceted, it gives you, you know, you mixed you mix crime and comedy together, and the algorithm algorithm is like, hey, uh, this is a morbid story.
Speaker 2: Are you a Pad Dixon fan? Are you a Pat Dixon fan?
Speaker 7: I'm not a fan of much. Yeah, but but I am a participant of Witness.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this. What do you have you ever been on Clowntown.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I have Clowntown.
Speaker 2: Puzzle Box puzzle Box, Puzzle Factory, DJ Electric, I keep getting the I keep So here's the thing, puzzle Factory so that Papa does Papa kill does. Puzzle Box is a show that DJ Electric fraud and uh and uh and and DJ's uh Electrier's boss. Uh casey day does they used to do over on the Hot Ride Network. I can't getting those confused, DJ Electrifier, I keep getting puzzle Box and puzzle Fight Free mixed up. But sorry, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: Oh hello, I'm still here all right.
Speaker 2: COVID comedy has a beautiful ring to it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it brights itself, doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm just like this show is awesome. This show is also.
Speaker 7: You know, it's like, I don't think there would be much comedy without hold on, without failure and offense. So there there there would be no there would be no true crime if people didn't do what they do. They they did it. We don't have to write it. We don't have to make this stuff up. Uh uh. That's something that was you know, talked about last night on uh on the Puzzle Factory, was you know, true crime, and there there are literal documentaries about these people that just do the most horrible things, the most horrible things you can even imagine. And then next thing, you know, somebody's coming along and saying, well, if I would have done it, if it was me, or you know, how weak can you be? Or you know, make it funny. Failure turns into funny once you if you survive it or you witnessed it, it can turn into funny. But if you did it, you're asked going to jail. You know what I'm saying, it's one way or the other. Do we get to talk about these things or or did you do these things? Hey, if they don't laugh, that's fine. I'm not going to fucking jail for not getting laughed at. Oh my joke didn't hit. I'm not going to jail. I'm not the one that did that thing. It just wasn't funny. Oh okay, good luck to us all.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Sorry, there was something.
Speaker 7: Oh handle your business always.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be on Pat Dixon's True Crime show this Friday. Or from media, yay. DJ Electricier is going to be on Pat Dixon Any dad jokes? I don't know any. I'm just reading these comments.
Speaker 3: Because but.
Speaker 2: What do you think, who should they do a roaster against? Next? Who should they They need to do the roaster Kevin Brannan, the roaster Chad Zoombak. Will you be ap?
Speaker 7: Are you talking about like big, big, like a big roast, like something that is notable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they should do the roast to stutter a John Bleddez.
Speaker 7: I think that's that's small time thinking.
Speaker 2: Who's how about the roast of Anthony Kobia Anthony's big, Anthony's big.
Speaker 7: No, I think you have to do a roast of somebody who's you know, really all the time. Hey, the roast of Howard Stern would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because.
Speaker 7: You know, the the Klingons, they they don't usually get they don't usually get the attraction that uh deserving.
Speaker 2: By the way, here's the Joe. My friend Wendy says, I took up fence and my neighbor disagreed and asked me to put it back. You get hit fencer. Yeah, here's the here's the thing. How about the roast I have one, the roast of Whitney Cumbin's. Whitney Cummins is a big star. Whitney is a big star.
Speaker 7: I think we need to wait twenty more years for that one.
Speaker 2: I had bought it. But yeah, people don't get jokes your world play on the Thord play. Oh but here, here's the thing. It's like anybody. Everybody could do a lot of people could do shows.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: They could do it through stream yard, they could use stream.
Speaker 7: Yeah for sure. I mean you could host a roast right here, right now? Who would you want to sit with us?
Speaker 2: How about.
Speaker 7: Be willing to do it because they didn't take it? That that's what a roast is. Who do you think sit with you and take it even if it's just you wire not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm friends with Whitney's sister. Uh, she's talking about Ashley Commns. Ashley's a good friend of the show. Ask her about that, DJ Electra and let me know about it. Uh yeah, let's see if we got any super chats supertend you ever heard of super tid untraceable?
Speaker 7: I don't. I don't know what a super chat is, super.
Speaker 2: Tip it's people pay pay us money, pays money. We get paid to do this ship. The people pay us.
Speaker 7: Well, if they want to give you money, yeah for for doing what you do. Yeah, I support you wholeheartedly. I'm not going to give you a dollar.
Speaker 2: I know, I know that I'm not asking you. I'm not asking. I just just here's I have to explain to people. Every time I do a stream, I have to explain to people why I need money? Can you put no? What I'll do is I'll just read.
Speaker 1: I have the so I have a tabook.
Speaker 2: Every anytime that I see a donation come through, I could just go. I could just read the message out loud. Here's the thing I have to explain every time the people lead to people with super tips is to a lot of these morons out there that don't know what they're doing. Reina Vitos even on super I think Ray DeVito's on super Tips, DJ Electric on super Tips. A lot of people are on super tips. My calling you a moron?
Speaker 4: Like, but.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the name puzzle Puzzle Factory shirts?
Speaker 7: No way, haven't I got one?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Papa, then one?
Speaker 7: How much was it?
Speaker 2: It was free? The cossp dome. He just said it to me.
Speaker 3: Oh so.
Speaker 7: Again, Yeah, why why pay for anything when you can get it for free? Now you've got clothes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, here's a Taz actually made that. My friend Taz actually made that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and how much did you pay for.
Speaker 2: That, Zira? She did it as a favor. Yeah, just put you in the h.
Speaker 3: M hmmm.
Speaker 7: I honestly, i'd I'd rather have a blow job.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, but head by the way. But peanut butter, it's better than being in the pocket of YouTube. It's better that, you know. Here's the thing YouTube. YouTube takes thirty percent never page ay uh oh. People are telling people not to pay bees. Great, but here's the thing. It's better than It's better than fifty percent on twitch, kick takes I think kick takes like five percent, but that goes. But that's I heard there. Twitch takes fifty percent of your buddy, Rumble takes fifty percent of your buddy. YouTube takes thirty percent of your buddy.
Speaker 7: The government takes fifty percent of your money. Yeah, I get it because even when you make money, you know, okay, YouTube takes what you know, a percentage. But whatever they give you, you have to claim it as earnings and then there's gonna be another tax on that. Yeah, and if if you don't claim it, you know, it may go some years. But once you get ordered, it's like, hey, where'd your money come from?
Speaker 3: Dude, you bro.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants to Everybody wants money, Everybody wants to make money, but nobody want Everybody wants money, but nobody wants to go make the money and work.
Speaker 7: Even she got audited. She's retired, retired military Vietnam veteran.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thanks, yeah for the Yeah.
Speaker 7: But the I R Rest came after her and they were like you O us And she said, hey, I'm seventy five years old. You can put me in jail for this threat, or you can fuck off.
Speaker 2: You think I'm scared.
Speaker 7: That's what she said to them, and they fixed their audit. They had to audit themselves. She said, fuck you you think I'm scared. Now, if you're younger, or if you're doing and wrong, uh you might have to pay the price. But when you're older and you just don't give a fuck anymore, the scare you.
Speaker 2: Nobody Nobody scares anybody.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, if you do, if you're doing wrong, you probably should be scared. Because somebody wants redemption, somebody wants payback, somebody wants something that you don't deserve to have. And uh, I've watched a lot of YouTubers, you know, pay pay hefty prices.
Speaker 2: Because that's what So here's the thing. They there, you know, that's the problem. Now, it's like everybody, you know, everybody. I've seen a lot of people. I'm seen people get their channels took down because of people like Chrissy Mayer, like Jeremy from the Quarter and taking their channels down. Yeah, but I just want to say that, by the way, Bert Kreischer is, By the way, what do you think about the liver keys? That guy is a fraud. The liver k is a fraud. He said he got his he got his body eating liver, but later he found out he was taking stero about steroids allegedly.
Speaker 7: Well, there was also a story about him having in like surgically inserting abs, so like his abs. I can't confirm or deny that, but it was a question because people alter their bodies just like fake titties and all that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: The thing is, it's like I don't say, I'm not saying that he did it. I'm just saying, you know, hey, nobody's questioned any of these porn stars and be like, hey, why are you so famous? It was like because I got ten thousand dollars, great, titties yea? Or or why are your famous? It's it's what you're selling people. A salesman, a salesman, and it always a salesman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what the thing is. It's like I agree with you know, I do want to say that I I am. I've never I've never done steroids. The only thing I've I've had to take steroys for were because of medical uses, because they had they given them to me because of a medical problem. A. Yeah, haven't. I've never took anything that was never prescribed to be.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you know this is.
Speaker 2: Peanut Butter says, Track is talking real business here.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean.
Speaker 7: When you lie, when when you lie, you're only lying to yourself because the truth will come out.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: I've spent a lot of time in the the stolen Valor and you know military commuter.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, we gotta Saturday up untrackable. We got somebody in the back. Ladies and gentlemen. Canadian's favorite weather man, Frankie McDonald. I'm doing great so far.
Speaker 10: I'll be all going on your hot water so a four plank three pm Eastern teams out of Chase.
Speaker 2: They was.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: City knows right now? Uh it he plugs. Frankie, it's cool said, you know, it's clost to.
Speaker 10: Right, Neil standing got lots of rain in Malaysia and Highland all those places as a right, Neil, I'm gonna bring a heavy rain in Bangkok Highland this Saturday coming. And Australia is getting into the winter on June twenty first. That's the Southern hemishare winter if you want to. And then and the weather in Russia that's gonna be and for cool to rush, it's gonna get warmer this Thursday coming and in normalists crush it's gonna be this Saturday is gonna be a little bit warmer there on Saturday coming up. And the weather all across well, I used lots of wain thunder pecast. See if you want to follow me on social media. My bues guys at Frankie mcte, fitelink trees, Frankie MacDonald and my ex for me to the franking mct and right th to Jeff Frankie mc d ninety four in my plank trees Frankie McDonald in my Reddit is franked on ninety four. My Facebook is Frankie MacDell. My Instagram is franking back d ninety four, but tik talk is Franked on ninety four. My clappers are doing ninety four. My twitch is ranked on ninety four. My staff das franking, Amy CD went my YouTube. Jale talks. Who is my Lincoln Franken don guess what? Chase and Marshall said, hi to you and then that was the soccing him yesterday. Yeah, thank you much, best to Lucky. I'm frank don't you listen to Jake Hudson live.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Franky, thank you? You hear me now.
Speaker 7: I can still hear you, all right.
Speaker 2: He talks about sorry about that. That's that was the Canadian's favorite weather being. Frankie McDonald.
Speaker 7: Hey, don't don't don't apologize. You got friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Frankie's Frankie is a good guy. Frankie has been. Frankie has over three hundred thousand subscribers. He has more subscribers than than these so.
Speaker 3: But he does like great videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but getting back to what you know, what do you think about what they're doing to info Wars, what they're doing to Info Wars Alex Jones, they're making him sell his company.
Speaker 7: Well, it's it's been done. Yeah, I disagree with it. Yeah, doesn't matter whether he was telling the news or saying satire. Yeah, he got sued for a billion dollars a billion dollars and he lost for freedom of speech.
Speaker 2: It was a billions by the way.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, but but but then, hey, he didn't do anything that Fox hasn't done that, CNN hasn't done that. He didn't do anything that they haven't done. The only the only lawsuit that I saw that was justified was the Sandman where they put a child on camera saying that he was being this way or that way. They don't know that that was a field trip. They don't know anything about that.
Speaker 2: What about? So what about those jokes?
Speaker 7: And that was a that was a two hundred and fifty million dollars if I am remembering correctly, that was a two hundred and fifty million dollar lawsuit. Well, two hundred and fifty million dollars is a hefty price to pay, But it's not. It's not gonna break CNN, is it?
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: What about? What happened with ABC? With the whole Jimmy Camill making jokes about Charlie Kirk. It was another joke about uh, Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: Again. The these larger networks, they basically can't be broken. Yeah, and it's it's not going to go through fruition, it's going to go to settlement, whereas something like info Wars. You know, it's so much smaller. It is, it's decades upon decades smaller. So if you have to settle, you lose it all and then it changes hands and then they shut it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The thing is, it's like, I don't get why people, you know, I see a lot of people Alex Joel made up a bunch of garbage and to frame that people they've been harassed about it for the rest of their lives because their kid was eighty six. Sure, I I can't say that word due to the fact that YouTube terms of service can get me because you you can't say a lot of stuff now without people getting mad at you for saying it. But you know, but you know what, I just want to say this. I did write a song about this. I did do a song say calling out Alison, but hey, untrackable. I think it's time. I'm going to end this show.
Speaker 7: Brother, It's okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Any plugs, any plugs anything you want to promote?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Clicked that live start live streaming, you know, two hours ago. Oh it says that I got a week twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: W How you doing so sorry, get somebody to chat with? My friend Miss W showed up. Sorry, go ahead, right.
Speaker 7: I'm playing on walking and talking.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to run a panel. Yeah no, no time in the near future. But uh yeah, well I just wanna. I just want to share.
Speaker 2: What is your channel?
Speaker 7: My channel is my name.
Speaker 3: U.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody's having a good I hope everybody has a good day. We'll be back on later. I hope I'll be back on. Love you guys.
Speaker 7: Bye, Hey, take care of yourself, brother, don't leave you.
Speaker 2: I don't want