Speaker 1: Welcome to the five o'clock show. It's time for common Sense. Now it's Kats and Gosby with John Kassimatids and Rita Gosby standing for truth, justice and the American Way bringing common sense to the world. Now here's John Katsimatids and Rita Gosby breaking news w ABC.
Speaker 2: Well we are back and well there's so many things going on today and in the studio with us today we have Ed Coxy New York State Chairman and mister Chairman. Good to see you. I saw you for breakfast, I saw you for lunch, but it's good to see you. Judge Richard Weinberg, I saw you for breakfast, and Mystery for lunch, but here I am now and Mischief for lunch. And we have Governor David Pattison and the Governor. Always good to have you here.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: And by the way, you got to tell everybody why you guys were together for breakfast. It's not like you just were meeting for you know, apple jacks or something.
Speaker 2: Well, and we had over our friends Eric Levine's legal office. We had a bunch of people and we met with the Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, and it was great. It was a very interesting meeting. And for the first time ever, the GOP Congress is raising more money than the d n C Congress.
Speaker 4: Quite a bit.
Speaker 2: What does that mean, I want? Well, the GOP chairman of New York was here with us, and you were there the breakfast teller. Tell us what you mean.
Speaker 5: And what Speaker Johnson said was new York will make the difference. We can win four seats, four congressional seats here in New York November.
Speaker 2: Well, we want common sense to prevail. And he also said breaking News that he thinks that the besides the money that the GOP is raising, that President Trump is going to put up three hundred million dollars from his fund to make sure the Congress days with the GOP there.
Speaker 5: We only want to win six seats, four here in New York and we get the majority, we keep the majority in the House.
Speaker 4: Wow, that is interesting, guys. And by the way, the other big story today, breaking news on the other big story.
Speaker 6: Freaking news WABC.
Speaker 4: Well, the other big story is this woman who was arrested for allegedly plotting New York State capital attack. And boy, oh boy, this is so scary. And what is your take on this. This woman thirty five years old, Jessica Bowie, and she had pledged allegiance to ISIS and was planning to blow up the state capital and also was planning to attack legislators and was so scary. And we're going to be hearing in just a moment from the US Attorney John Sarcone. Yeah, the first Assistant US Attorney is his official title for the Northern District.
Speaker 2: And I saw him. He was on television before he was the FBI from alban He was on television. And this is the biggest story of the day.
Speaker 4: It by far is that he's going to be joining moment, not yet, but he's going to be joining us in a moment. John, but ed talk about the want to think.
Speaker 5: Like a blow up the capitol has to be crazy.
Speaker 2: They wanted to blow up the capitol.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've read New York Capital all right.
Speaker 2: Now calling in right now is the first Assistant US Attorney in the Northern District, Northern District of New York, John saw Cone. John, give us an update. Who is crazy enough to want to blow up the capitol?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: John, thank you, h you and to have me on And I think that this is a matter that should be discussed and not forgotten.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 7: This individual had been radicalized U to US citizen radicalize UH sometime last year and had been plotting with who she believed to be Isis UH to blow up the capital and starting more startling is not United States, but the state senators. She wanted to assassinate the state senators.
Speaker 2: You know what that sounds like as bad as when they wanted that that UH airplane to fly directly into the capital.
Speaker 7: Well she uh, definitely. UH. Let's put it this way, John, As I said in the press conference, this, this arrest and prosecution will send a chilling effect out there to all of our enemies foreign and domestic that we are watching. We are vigilant. We are not going to allow this to happen here in our soil, and especially when we're getting close to the twenty fifth anniversary of nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: You know, mister US Attorney. And when I sat there and I was I was watching your press conference today, I was gripping, And what was really troubling to me was to hear the background. This was not you know, and you know it better than anybody. Sometimes these people plot and you don't know how far this woman went to the effort of surveilling the Capitol at least five times. She bought explosive materials, she bought a gun, She talked about wanting to do as much damage to legislators, to police. This was a real, planned, methodical attack, and she was she was definitely in the works, right. I mean, this was really scary.
Speaker 7: But no doubt about it, Rita. And you know, I have to say thank thanks to the FBI and this office. We did this in a month, where typically these investigations could go on and on and on, but when I got here as the US attorney, I changed that model. I said, we don't have the luxury of long term investigations. Once we're onto something, we need to aggressively pursue it. And I do want to say for the public in general here in the Capitol region, there was not one second that she was not under surveillance twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
Speaker 2: So you felt you had it under control and nothing could go wrong at.
Speaker 7: That point, absolutely, John. I just wanted to say, you know a couple of things that she is quoted as saying. One is quote, praise be to Allah, for September eleventh.
Speaker 2: End.
Speaker 6: Quote.
Speaker 7: Wow, I can't get any more more wicked than that. And anybody who is who is grateful or thinks that nine to eleven was something that was deserved, I would say, check your citizenship at the door and go someplace else.
Speaker 2: I hope they don't have citizenship. They should lose their citizenship if they if they're performing those kinds of acts. Now, let me ask you one more quick question. I'm not I'm not sure you're allowed to talk about it. We heard that there's a big investigation going on on voting patterns in the city of New York.
Speaker 7: Well, John, as you know, I cannot confirm or deny any ongoing investigations whatsoever, but I can tell you that, uh, this Justice Department is is laser focused on routing out election fraud in every corner. And you just saw the Deputy Attorney General, Harmy Dillon had announced that there will be a thousand monitors that are going to be dispatched to monitor the mid term elections. So rest assured this office is laser focused on protecting the integrity of our of our democracy and our ballots understood.
Speaker 2: And that's the number one thing because if you know eighty percent of the people poth whether the Democrats, Republicans, are independents, say they need voter ID. And if people are are doing the wrong things and the citizens and the American people deserve to know about.
Speaker 7: It, no question about it. It just makes no sense to me why voter I D should not be implemented in anybody who's against voter ID. You have to you know, think about that. Your intennas have to go up. Why, well, you have to voter ID. You have to have ID for everything in this country. So what the main thing that that separates this country from every other country in the world. No, you don't need ID.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for calling in this Thursday night, my god, it's almost the weekend. Thank you so much, and thank you for your service, and thank you for everything you're doing for our state. And I hope the Senate confirms you so you could be the full US attorney.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you John, thank you Rita, and thank you to your audience. We are all in this together.
Speaker 2: So and the President might be listening to this show right now because he's coming on the show a little bit after six o'clock.
Speaker 7: President is our great leader and we have a great Attorney General and that's why we are talking today because of that leadership.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for all you do. Thank you so much. It's great to have you here. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and you guys. Further talking about this story, we have New York State Senator George Burrello who's joining US Senator Burrello. This is chilling because this woman, as we were just hearing from the first assistant US Attorney there, John Sarcone, is that this woman, thirty five year old Jessica Bowie, she said, I'm going to attack the capital and I want to attack legislators. I mean this was very are you frightening?
Speaker 9: Yes, absolutely, you know we were seeing the reports and I want to first thank the FBI for their fantastic work and you know, apprehending this woman. But this is a woman who converted to Islam and pledged her support to isis about five years ago.
Speaker 10: She you know, she went.
Speaker 9: Through the process of acquiring everything to make bombs and then what she thought was a handgun that she was buying from the undercover FBI agent. So this woman wanted to kill, she said, one hundred senators and destroy as much of the building as possible, then she wanted to escape to Syria. This is an Albany resident, a mind standing, an American citizen who has become radicalized.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 9: It just shows you, you know, the the amount of danger out there with people like this, very very very frightening and hopefully very sobering for the people of New York State and Judge Weinberg.
Speaker 3: So, George, I had the occasion I read the FBI Afford David in support of this, and this woman not only did all that homework and the research, she looked up what the law was and what her legal exposure was if she got caught, and she referenceds so I know I'm facing at least twenty years in jail. So she know only and willfully did this. George, It's absolutely preposterous to think that somebody would do that. But I want to ask you this question. You deal with your fellow legislators up there, and you have a lot of the Democrats who've been apologists for these radical extremists. How do they feel about getting blown up in the same building with the people who don't agree with their politics. Everyone they blow up buildings like that, They take out everybody Independence, Democrats, Republicans, school children on a tour. What do your thoughts about that, George, Well.
Speaker 9: Look, these people are anti American, and unfortunately, we have people that have won primaries in particularly in New York City that have the same anti American values that will be members of the legislature sitting in that chamber. And that is the most frightening part. I'm also grateful that she's being charged federally because, you know, believe it or not, until recently, when bail reform was put in place, several terrorist charges were not bail eligible, and there's still one that is not bail eligible right now, making a terroristic threat. So thank goodness, this was a federal operation. She's thirty five years old. And if the Democrats in this next session pushed the bill that they've wanted to push for a long time elder parole, this woman, if she wasn't charged federally, would be eligible for parole in twenty years at the age of fifty five. That's the kind of laws that the Democrats and Almaney are passing. So I hope this wakes them up. I hope this is a sobering for them that we need to we need to protect the people of New York State first and foremost, and not put politics in front of public safety.
Speaker 4: You know, Santra Barrella. One of the other things I found so chilling about what when they were laying out what they had on this woman, the information her, and it was in writing, and she's on video, you know, talking about all all this and planning to blow up. Her plan was to carry out this attack on the New York State legislature of what you're a part of. There was to do that, then to flee to Syria and then come back. And she said, if I can get away with it, then my plan is to try the White House or New Year's Eve Times Square.
Speaker 9: This woman was crazy, Yes, absolutely, and unfortunately she's probably not the only one like this out there that has become radicalized, you know. And it just shows you the impact of this anti American sentiment. You know, I remember not that long ago, when you know, some of the words of Osama bin Laden were circulating around on social media and young people who weren't even alive when nine to eleven occurred, were embracing his anti American rhetoric. So this is a very serious situation and We have a lot of people out there, including elected officials that you know, have questioned, uh, you know, the the validation of the United States, our system of government, and the in our American way of life. And this should hopefully open some eyes. You know, look at this one was obviously severely mentally deranged and evil, there's no question about it.
Speaker 10: But she is not unique. I can guarantee you.
Speaker 3: That, George, I respectfully filed the centing opinion. Let me tell you, as a retired Supreme Court justice, she fits the legal definition of sanity. She knowingly and willfully did this. She knew the natural and probable consequences of her actions, and she's not legally insane. And so if they try to give a defense that she's insane, it's wrong. It should be thrown out. This woman knew exactly what she did, which is why I made the point that she researched the law, and she knew exactly that it was wrong, and she planned anyway.
Speaker 4: And she planned her getaway too, right.
Speaker 3: So there was so George for the first time, and I was spectful relationship. I dissent.
Speaker 4: We're writing that down, George.
Speaker 9: Yes, and Judge, I hope you're right.
Speaker 10: I'm happy to be wrong. And look I am.
Speaker 9: I am grateful that the federal government is handling this, and I hopefully would you know the Department of Justice hand this.
Speaker 10: This one will never see the light of day again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank god, thank god. We also have Governor David Patterson here.
Speaker 11: Well, Senator, I'll tell you what, I'll try to break the tie here. As long as she knew the difference between right and wrong, then I have to give this one to Judge Weinberg.
Speaker 4: Oh, I gotta say with them, you're gonna give him a big as she's going to cost.
Speaker 3: Me at lunch or dinner it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: I mean she's metaphorically crazy. Whether legally that's a whole other issue. We all agree on that, right, we all agree on that, all concur, We all concur. You know what's so scary, George? You hit a powerful point about how many others are like that. One of the things I found really chilling. And we just heard from the first Assistant US Attorney, John Sarcone, who was talking about how she said Praise be to Allah about nine to eleven. Here we're heading into the twenty fifth anniversary. I mean, this is really scary. And one of the things from the press conference, she told the source that she started out as a young girl who is a flag waving pro America young gal, and then got converted, and she said, got radicalized online to the point where she was putting nine to eleven stickers, like, you know, I want to go after what happened here was a good thing. So what's so scary is how many others are like that that we're flag raving, that are getting it now online. And as we're approaching a very somber anniversary, this is chilling absolutely well.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm reminded of the words of Ronald Reagan where he said that our freedom is never more than one generation from extinction. And here we are twenty five years, which is the technical definition for a generation from the events of nine to eleven.
Speaker 10: And we have people now in.
Speaker 9: The New York State government and people that will be lawmakers in Albany that believe that nine to eleven was America's fault. That tells you how much has changed in literally one generation. So I hope we heed the words of Ronald Reagan and we push back against this and we remind people that this is the greatest nation on earth, and that New York State is certainly the epicenter of so many I think good things, but we've lost our way in so many ways. We need to restore our faith in America and certainly remind everyone in America, particularly here in New York State, that this is a great and righteous nation that has sent its children around the world to defend liberty for another reason as to bring liberty and freedom to others. That's the America that I know and respect, and that's what was attacked on nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. We must stand together on that. Thank you so much, Thank you, New York State Senator George BURRELLO. Thank you. Great to have you. Thank you. Yeah, the great county right, that was good, Thank you, thank you so much. Thank you. And John we have now with us.
Speaker 2: Oh, the famous and great Kat mcfalland and tomorrow morning you should come to breakfast again and we have.
Speaker 4: A Saturday morning.
Speaker 2: But kt there's so many things going on. I don't know if the zigg or the zags, So tell us if we should be zigging or zagging.
Speaker 8: You should just be steady and hold the course. President Trump knows exactly what he's doing with Iran, and it's hard to be patient. America is our worst attribute, right, We're always impatient about everything. But we need to be patient about Iran because Iran is going to collapse. Their economy is in free fall, and every day, every week is getting worse and worse and worse. And there is some point, and I don't know if it's next week, next month, three months from now. The Iranian people are just going to not tolerate it.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 8: I don't think that it's going to be a public outcross and demonstrations that are going to topple the government. My guess is that the government will topple from within, like a palace coup of currents call a colonel's revolution, where the colonels, whether they're in the military, the mid tier people in the military, or in government, or in the religious establishment, they just say enough is enough. We don't want to condemn our country in ninety million people to a generation of extreme poverty and destitution. We're going to cut a deal with the United States.
Speaker 4: Well, let's hope that happens soon.
Speaker 5: Ed Cock KT, what can we do in order to encourage that kind of a colonel's action.
Speaker 8: Well, presumably we're working behind the scenes US intelligence and intelligence of our golf Arab allies that we're working with people with inside of a run. I mean to me, it's very similar add to what happened in the Cold War and how we won the Cold War. It was Ronald Reagan had a strangulation theory and Ana Konda theory slowly surely strangle them economically. And the Cold War it was pushing them into an arms race that they couldn't compete with, and massive defense spending which screwed up their economy. It was shutting them out of the international banking system. It was getting our golf Arab allies to pump a lot more oil to thereby lower the global price of oil and thereby lower Iran's revenues, I mean, sorry, Russia's revenues. And then when Russia had a grain crisis, that was at the point at which the Russian government knew they couldn't feed their people, so they had they had to you know, the Soviet Union collapse, and they kind to deal with us on our terms. I think that's what happens with Iran. I hope that's what happens. However, I am very nervous that in the immediate term that Iran the regime will try to pull some kind of October surprise attack, the US attack our allies in the region to force US either to act or withdrawing. Will withdraw?
Speaker 2: Hey, te, is there any Arab countries on iran side other than China or Russia? And you know, Russia has their own problems. I mean, they have to call in North Koreans. I mean, and so there's no other you know, no other Arab countries.
Speaker 8: No other Arab countries at all, just the opposite. In fact, the countries which normally sit on the sidelines and watch wars in the Middle East and never take aside. So the Gulf Arabs, of the saudiast Uae, Bahrain, Kuwait, they're all on our side. In fact, some of them are actually fighting with Israeli military with US against Iran. So just the opposite. I mean, that's the other great takeaway from the Middle East policy is so has changed the architecture of the entire Middle East. And then finally, the Strait of Hormuz is every day it's becoming less relevant as countries move their oil by pipeline and they're building new pipelines and as countries by American instead of Middle Eastern oil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to do that because you can't allow one terrorist with a rock on his back to go and terrorize the rest.
Speaker 8: Of the work completely. And they're going to try they'll try to sabotage whatever deal is cut. But that's why I you know, again, patients, it's hard to remember, but when Reagan put all the policies in that I've just described, the Soviet Union didn't collapse overnight. It took five years after Reagan left office before the Soviet Union collapsed, and yet it did collapse. It was inevitable. And I think that if we can just be patient, and I don't think this is going to last for a year. I think this is going to last for a couple of weeks months. But Iran is in such a depth funeral economically that at what point does somebody say we've had enough?
Speaker 2: Is the CIA late in distributing guns to the rest of the people of Iran, So.
Speaker 8: That was one story. One idea was that the CIA would distribute weapons to the Kurds, which are a large minority in Iran, and that the Kurds, historically great fighters they're spread to the Curi people are spread around the Middle East, or some in Iran, there's some in Turkey, there's some in Iraq. But that if we had armed the Curds, the Curds would take out the Iranian regime. I always thought that was a non starter because if you arm the Curds, the Turks get really mad, because the Turks say, oh, well, you know, if you're arming those Curds, they're going to come and try to have a separatist movement in Turkey. And even though Turkey is you know, not the most I don't know. I guess they're really kind of distasteful. Iridiwana is a tough guy. He's one of the only guys I've ever been in a room where I've just been terrified to somebody who's going to turn out the lights, where we'd all get stabbed.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, well, kt I was there one time too, the same way.
Speaker 8: And you felt the same way. Right, you're nervous about Ereonon.
Speaker 2: Well, me and father Alex are not allowed to go to Constantinople.
Speaker 8: Uhha, you know that they would bring the knives out.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we're not. We've been told by our own government not to go.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you made it a back Okay, if you need you need a carpet, I'll go to the Grammar's off.
Speaker 2: For Judge book.
Speaker 4: Wow wow. So yeah, what were your Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not too good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, too good?
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Kato.
Speaker 4: Kat thank you, Katie and John. We're going to take a break. We're gonna be talking to Zoodi Jasser about the Islamisation of America and he is.
Speaker 2: Any at six o'clock, President Trump is calling in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't wait with Michael Cohen. Uh, it's the conversation everyone's been waiting to hear. I can't wait. And by the way, also in addition to that, John, Michael Cohen's going to join us in the studio. It's going to give us a preview to so I can't wait. We have an action packed show. Definitely don't go anywhere here.
Speaker 1: On Kats and Cosby, our common sense recap of a day's biggest stories. It's John Kasimidid's and Rita Gosby Kats and Cosby on seventy seven WABC Breaking News WABC and as.
Speaker 4: We were just talking about at the top of the show, very frightening, a thirty five year old woman, an American, has been arrested for plotting to attack the capital in New York, the state capitol there in Albany and the legislators in a massive, massive attack and join us how to talk about what's going on in the radicalization that's happening to many people in this country and elsewhere. Is doctor Zudi Jasser. He's a former US Navy lieutenant commander. He's also the president and founder of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, and he's also running for Congress as a Republican in Arizona and the district for which we love him. And doctor Jasser, it's so great to have you here. First of all, you're action to this news. It's an American who got radicalized apparently online and was not just willfully thinking about it, actually was buying a gun, was buying a whole bunch of sort of preparations to do a massive explosion at the capitol in New York and Albany. Really frightening stuff.
Speaker 12: Oh and she recorded and distributed her oaths of allegiance to Isis. You know, we seem as we see the normalization of a lot of the hamas adjacent Islamist adjacent folks, and many of them coming from the Muslim Brotherhood ideological camps in the West. We seem to have forgot how we got here. And as you and I have been talking for decades now about the radicalization of how the normalization of acts of violence, so that the Hassan Pikers of the world that somehow offhandedly say that America deserved nine to eleven. It's not a stretch that somebody who converts the Slam in the West that is radicalized and takes the hook line and sinker of a radical Islam that America is the enemy. Everybody becomes a target and thus they want to leave this world. Remember, the Islamists have an end of times eschatology, you know, different than the Iranian regimes, so they often want to plot something that leaves it with a major statement. So, yeah, we have our work is more than it's ever been. That we have to figure out what is exactly the steps towards reform, and America needs to stop giving us a pass of this bigotry of low expectations and start holding Muslim communities are moths during moms accountable for the ideas that they're pushing down the conveyor belt of radicalization.
Speaker 3: Judge Weinberg, doctor, good to talk to you again, Sir. I think people need to know how important it is that you get elected to Congress from Arizona, because then you would be one of the first, if not the first, common sense Muslim to take on these extremists who have totally radicalized and taken over otherwise peaceful religion. And what they're trying to do is they're trying to radicalize all across the world, this Islamist vision.
Speaker 12: Well, thank you, Judge. I can't tell you how important that is to me, because you know, listen, America didn't just happen to occur by accident. It was a country that was founded in a revolution, the greatest experiment in democracy and history, and it did it by fighting theocracy. It was paid for by a revolution, a civil war, and generations of families that have believed in liberalism, in classical liberalism and liberty, and Islam has not gone through that reformation. And many of us, by being blessed to have parents like mine that escaped military dictatorship and theocracy in the Middle East, in Syria and elsewhere, we have a responsibility to give back to this country. And you know it's not just fighting radical Islam. There are parasitic movements with that, like socialism. And as a physician, I see healthcare taken over by the government and socialized and these things go together. They're collectivist tribal mentalities. And there's no greater antidote to tribalism than Americanism. And I have to tell you that the American dream is at stake here and the Muslim radicals, if you will, are just one symptom of a deeper movement globally and that red green axis that wants to defeat and set us back as a country. And we have to stand up and defend it.
Speaker 4: By the way, doctor Zudi Jasser, did you see this? This is not in Arizona, but in Michigan Abdula Lsied, who of course is the candidate on the democratic side. It just came out that as mother worked for a global terrorist group which has been accused of funding Bin laden Hamas and the Taliban. I mean, how could this be? And then you know, then you heard the thing from the sister. And yet this guy is running for a statewide office. Yeah, US Senate in Michigan. Against a great guy, a former FBI special agent and great American Mike Rodgers.
Speaker 3: And shamany intelligence committee who's in the house.
Speaker 4: The stakes couldn't be higher. Absolutely, I mean, what is your reaction when you hear this. You're running, of course for Congress in Arizona. We need good people like you.
Speaker 12: Well, thank you, And I rushed that is Z for a z Z number four az dot com. And it's not a surprise, you know, the you know, birds of a feather flock together. These guys and his sister is an Islamist, that's anti Semitic, that was claiming to be pro Palestinian but actually was just a deeply anti Israel, anti Semitic and has said things. You know, it's hat on Piker, who helped him raise money during his campaign and still claims that he's being targeted because of comments he made. The worldview of the people around him have won in common, which is their detestation for America. They're discussed for Western freedom and liberalism, their empathy for Chinese communism hasan Piker went to China and claimed it's the greatest government ever. I mean, this is the type of folks he has around him, so it's not a surprise that they've helped raise money for charities that claim to be charities. But they're really about committing and countenancing Terry. The friends around him, including abdur Rahman, I'll say it, himself, couldn't get a security clearance to be tour guides at a government facility, let alone run for Senate and get intelligence reports like Mike Rodgers and others you know who have been vetted. These folks have not been vetted. And with Obama calling Mamdani and others, you know, they don't care about the security threat. They just want to raise up individuals that claim to be grievance represent a grievance group rather than actually a pro American mentality.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad that you are fighting for America, doctor Zoodi Jasser running for Congress there in Arizona. We need the great folks.
Speaker 2: There, some common sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need you, We need you doctor Jasher and the Congress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you so much. Zumi, it's great to have you here.
Speaker 12: Thank you, thank.
Speaker 2: You so much. And Rita The top news of the day sponsored by Goya Foods, which makes the best beans in the world.
Speaker 4: And healthy too.
Speaker 1: It's the top News of the day, sponsored by Goya. Here is Rina Cosby.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a lot happening. First of all, guys, the FBI is expanding its investigation into former California Congressman Eric Swalwell. The FBI sees his devices at San Francisco Airport Sunday night. Once a leading Democratic candidate for California Governor, Swallwell resigned from Congress earlier this year and mad some very serious sexual misconduct allegations. Also, President Trump said on Truth Social Wednesday that Iron failed to take the Opera tunity to make a deal and would now face what he called economic warfare and isolation on an unprecedented scale. And guys, coming up, we have our own Michael Cohen. He's got a special presentation and he's going to be teasing. He just had a big exclusive conversation with President Trump.
Speaker 2: John, while it's coming up. The conversation with President Trump is coming on a little bit after six o'clock. Yet, don't go anywhere, And I understand, Rita, there's a break breaking news that nobody's hurt before.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can't wait. Well, maybe we can tease a little bit out of him. He's going to be joining us right after the break. We can't wait. Everybody, stay tuned. President Trump exclusive with Michael Cohen.
Speaker 13: SA.
Speaker 6: Commuting home with Katz and Cosby.
Speaker 1: Now here's John Katsimatidis and rat It Gosby on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 6: It's freaking news WABC, And.
Speaker 4: Boy oh boy, I can't wait because coming up just at six o'clock there is a huge exclusive with President Donald Trump with Michael Cohen, a big special presentation and Michael's just walking down the hall right now and joining us. Michael, just give us a little tease. We're gonna have a little more in a second, but you finish at Blockbuster.
Speaker 14: Right Oh yeah. You know, what was supposed to be a twelve minute max fifteen minute interview turned out to be a whopping forty minute. We had so much to talk about. It reminded me very much of the old days when I would sit across from Trump at the desk on the twenty sixth floor. But he dropped a handful of bombs, one of which I'm going to tease very very soon even on here. Do you want me to do it right now? What do you want me to wait?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think you want to do it. I want to hear it. All right, give us, give us a.
Speaker 15: Tease of the tea. I mean, come on, give about a tease of the teas, A teas of the teas. Yes, Philip, go Now, when.
Speaker 16: We hit him with the B two bombers, they were exactly two weeks away from having a new nuclear weapon.
Speaker 7: And that's why I had to do it.
Speaker 14: Now, how many times have we all talked about what was happening, what was the imminence? Why did the president elect to do what he needed to do on that specific February date, February twenty eighth, And this is the reason, because they were two weeks away from a nuclear device.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he felt he had to act and he did. Yeah, and boy did he ever.
Speaker 14: Now let me wait, do you hear the conversation?
Speaker 4: Here's the other thing. What else did you get into? You obviously got into Iran?
Speaker 14: Yes, other other.
Speaker 4: There's a lot, because this is your first public conversation, right with my first with the.
Speaker 14: Eight long years.
Speaker 4: Oh my, okay, so hold give us that cliffhanger. We're going to go now to Jason Millaris on a whole different topic. Because one of the big things and I'm sure you brought it up in forty minutes. Is about sanctuary cities, his policy with the borders. That's a big, huge, hot issue. And there's a horrible crime that took place in Virginia. And joining us now is the former Attorney General of Virginia, the great Jason Mayaris. Jason. Uh, this whole thing. Everyone's talking about this case, this mother who was stabbed by an illegal immigrant from l Salvador.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Talk about this case and why it's emblematic of why you don't want to have open borders and you need to have closed borders. Like thank god, President Trump has.
Speaker 17: Done well, you know, thanks so much, and and I look forward to hearing that that that with Cohen later. But listen, we are still dealing with the bitter fruits of Joe Biden's absolute failure at the border.
Speaker 10: You know, in the four years.
Speaker 17: He was president, we had nine million illegal crossings on our southern border. That's larger than the population of thirty nine US states. And for those that came across, over eighty percent of those that were even apprehended were given what's called an NTA and notice to appear, so you get a traffic citation from a cop. You know, they'll tell you we'll see in court in four or five months.
Speaker 10: Well, at our.
Speaker 17: Border, they were giving an NTA saying we'll see you at an asylum hearing in four or five years from now. Well, what happened in you had an individual that was appranded at the border of Salvadorian national in April twenty twenty four, while Biden was president. They just let him go. He came into the interior and he brutally stabbed, actually doused her in gasoline, tried to light her on fire, but stabbed to death. A forty two year old mother in Fairfax count in Great Balls in a public park, stabbed her to death. Let's leave him behind a three year old child. And so it goes to show that the failures of these policies at the federal level, and then at the state level, you have Governor Abigail Spamberger, who her first day in office issued an executive order reversing Governor Younkins EO that that said for the state police to cooperate with federal immigration authorities. And then locally, one of these left wing Soros social justice prosecutors who has openly said he factors in your immigration status on what he charges you.
Speaker 4: That's Steve descott policies fail right, Steve Doescott. You know what's amazing, And mister Attorney Jerald, I have to get into this because it's shocking. When he was running, it came up that on his website he actually says, if you are an illegal immigrant, we'll take that into account. In other words, will favor you over an American citizen. That that's something that like actually goes in the immigrants favor I mean, and that is shocking. So what is he going to do in this case?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 17: But here is the thing that's interesting. He is under active investigation by the Department of Justice because he's discriminating based on national origin.
Speaker 10: Think about it.
Speaker 17: He is saying that an illegal immigrant, a non citizen, gets a special privilege from his government office that an American citizen would it. In other words, he is reducing charges because he does not want to have a felony on your record to get on the radar federal immigration authorities. That is a privilege not being given to American citizens. And so DOJ got a referral and they're openly investigating Steve Descona right now for civil rights violation. I had an opportunity in the spring to testify inform of a Chairman Jordan's committee with Steve Discona right beside me, in which he was asked about this language on his website and he basically claimed, what maybe on my website, but listen and it was just campaign writeric I didn't really mean it, which is stunning to me because now he either just in that investigation is going to show one of two things. He either lied under oath, which is its own criminal violation, or he actually did never do what he claimed to do. I think he lied clearly under oaths. So he is in a world of heart. But the reality his sanctuary policies failed. They failed on their biden to the federal level, they failed at the state and local level. It's so bad what the governor of Virginia did, Spamburger. But even if you're a convicted fella sitting in a prison, not a jail where you're accused of a crime. Prison, even then they won't cooperate with federal authorities. It's happened so often, it's so tragic. But but what makes it so infuriating. Is it's so preventable.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: At half of the murders in Fairfax County of Virginia, you know this better than I do, are from illegal aliens this year. I mean that number says it all.
Speaker 3: Judge Weinberg, Jason, good to talk to you again. So you just have a Democratic socialist with a Democratic nomination the United States Senate in Florida. What are your thoughts about the drift of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 17: Well, you know, Miarez is kind of a southern name there, you know, Judge, it's deep south, is from Cuba, so you can imagine what I think about the Democratic socialism that is now taking over in this takeover of the Democratic Party. I find that amusing that they have won in a state dominated by citizens whose families have fled socialism, whether it was in Cuba, Venezuela, or Nicaragua. So I don't think they're going to go far, but it does blow up a little bit of the legacy media's narrative, which is, well, these Democratic Socialists are only winning in these big, large urban areas like New York. Well, now we've seen that they've won their primary against Vidman. She was outspent sixteen to one, yet she trounced them by double digits via the party's nominee. In the good news, I don't think she's going to go very far in Florida. The bad news is what you're seeing is a complete takeover of the Democratic Party by these Marxist socialists. And that should concern every American because when one of the two major political parties in America is being taken over by Marxist that should concern all of us about where the direction that we're headed right now.
Speaker 2: Tell us your origin originally is Cuba, and what do you hear from the Cuban community.
Speaker 17: Oh, they are, well, they're outraged because this woman has said some nice things about the cash for regime. They're concerned, but they're also very very confident. I mean, Florida is a great example of what good governance can look like, whether it's in Miami or in Tallahassee. There's a reason why so many people are leaving Kandi ly states like New York and Illinois and Chicago and going there.
Speaker 10: But she is not going to win.
Speaker 17: But it's a challenge because the reality is right now, the Democrats are so consumed by anger at this administration, that they're openly voting and supporting very socialist Marxists, that they announced that they want to destroy the Constitution of bolished in the US sen and abolished the electoral College. And so the stake's going to be higher this fall in Florida, around the country. We've got to send Marxism packing because right now they are in Bolden, they're winning these primaries at the state level, and now we need to defeat them in the general.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for coming on. And we got Leez Elden on the other phone, so we'll talk to you again real soon.
Speaker 10: Great, great to catch up.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, and I understand that we have real quick here. Leezeldon, the EPA administrator, John, why don't you take.
Speaker 2: It what us today is Leez Elden, a good friend, a longtime congressman in Long Island, now EPA administrator for the last eighteen months. And well, Lee's Elden energy course keep rising in a place like your own hometown in New York. The fact is that these windmills, these windmills are creating more damage to the environment along the Atlantic coast. And I know President Trump has been trying to get rid of them or whatever. And it's also the price of energy to go up. Is there any movement to in any direction in.
Speaker 16: That, Well, yeah, I mean there is no coincidence that New York's energy bills have been skyrocketing over the course of these.
Speaker 6: Last several years.
Speaker 16: You have policies that are coming out of Albany that are causing it. They have banned the extraction of natural gas. They aren't improving new pipelines like Constitution pipeline, which is absolutely necessary. They won't allow hookups to gas on new construction. They have set climate goals that they know that are out of reach, but they'll cause a tremendous amount of economic pain to people who can at least afford it. And they talk about the intermittent sources like wind as if it is a substitute for baseblok power and it's not U And they they want to know, they want local control in instead of local control and getting these battery energy storages source systems built and residential areas and communities where they don't want it up state they're delivered. They're dealing with the state putting these solar farms. Uh get you know, jamming locals into accepting these solar farms and communities even though the communities don't want it. When you add it all up, it ends up resulting in an energy policy that is bad on the just on that front of energy policy singularly, but also the economic consequences, the impact on cost of living, on quality of life, and a lot of New Yorkers are fleeting as a result, and they're not looking back. We made a decision out of EPA earlier this summer with regards to the summer blend of fuel for oil, and you had almost every state in the country go along with it. And as a result because of that, they had their oil prices go down, not up. New York California examples of two big blue states where they decide not to go along with it. And as a consequence, New Yorkers Californians had their bills go up, not down in the cost of being able to get gasoline. So these policies, they're reckless, they're foolish. They're causing a lot of damage. A lot of people are complaining about the economic consequences, and they should complain. They should complain more to make sure that they're getting the change. And while we might be putting tomon sense into our decision making in the Trump administration, that needs to happen at the state level in places like Albany as well.
Speaker 2: Please Elden EPA administrator, thank you for your common sense, Thank you for telling the people the truth. And God bless you and God bless Mary.
Speaker 6: Thanks a lot.
Speaker 4: Wow, great discussion with Lee's Eldon about Windmells.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he's in come back on on Sunday to t welcome back to the rest of the country.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: About New York State today and the rest of the country you'll be talking about on Sunday morning.
Speaker 4: That means you got the whole thing covered. That's what that means. Right And by the way, I can't wait. You guys were going to take a quick break because we are going to get more out of Michael Cohen, even though he said he's not ticklish, but we're going to get it out of him somehow.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: He has a big exclusive with President Trump coming up in just a few minutes, a special presentation, huge exclusive, and we're going to get some more details right after that. Oh no, we will trust me. We well, you know my determination.
Speaker 14: Where well, I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 4: He's he's on the hot seat right after the break, Michael phone, give us an eight view or he's not going to get out of the studio.
Speaker 1: The common sense recap of the big stories. It's Cats and Cosby on seventy seven WABC is freaking news WABC, and.
Speaker 4: We are back here and everybody is talking about this big exclusive interview. It's a big special presentation with Michael Cohen and with President Donald Trump, the first public conversation they have had in eight years. And you're gonna hear it only right here, John, in just a few minutes on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 2: Why not let's start to let's begin, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Let's begin. Well, we have a tease first from Michael Cohen. What do you think? What are the big things? The Iran stuff, obviously, but great conversation to talk.
Speaker 14: About the economy. We talked. We talk about the exact questions that any decent I'm gonna call myself decent, any decent interviewer would ask of President Donald J. Trump today. The conversation is raw, it's open for me. It felt very familiar, It felt very similar to the old days when I would sit across the desk from him. I always sat in the far right velvet red share and we would have these open conversations. The dialogue. It was again, it was easy, it was familiar, and it's extremely informative, so much that even I, who read the newspaper, every newspaper, every single day, there's so much in the conversation that I did not know that. As soon as I got finished with the interview, I started googling in order to say, oh my god, things like this are really going on. Why are they not speaking about this more to the public.
Speaker 4: What do it mean too, just to you personally to have this conversation. I mean, you've talked publicly, you were in fact with us on Kats and Cosby talking about how there was this reconciliation, how was the moment just for you, Michael Cohen. So people are going to listen to it, to it.
Speaker 14: Remember, the President and I, over the course of the past one year, have seen each other three times, and during those meetings, they were emotional, they were they were familiar. Again. It's really it's very tough to describe the feeling. We had a friendship for fifteen years, very close friendship, furry that was rocked by politics, by the weaponization of the Department of Justice. And interestingly enough, that's part of the conversation that there may be no two people on this planet that have had the Justice Department weaponized against them more than Trump and I. There has not been two people maybe that have been put against one another. Maybe I don't know, since Andrew Jackson and Burr, I mean, the only difference is, you know, there was no hot lead in this one. There was only incarceration at cocks.
Speaker 4: Like that that description there, Aaron Burr Jackson, I would say, go back a while, but but it gives a good sense of sort of, like you just said, the division and and the politicization. And boy, President Trump endured a lot of it. So we're gonna hear about that, right.
Speaker 14: Sure, and he'll acknowledge that he endured a ton of it. But then again, as he said, so did you. And this is the Donald Trump that I remember, This is the one that act and is acting like the friend that I remember him to be.
Speaker 4: Wow, very powerful, very powerful. And obviously then you also and I can't wait to hear more about the RAM discussion. Obviously borders, right, I.
Speaker 15: Was assume you know why the mystery I'm giving the tease. Well, that's not a tease.
Speaker 4: That's a give no. But you know what, it's an interesting because he is so proud of closing the border.
Speaker 14: Well, why don't you hear from him? Yeah right, why don't you hear from from the man.
Speaker 4: We hear a lot of surprises. You sure are.
Speaker 14: More surprises than you could even imagine.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, look at that. That's that is called a tea. That is called a big, big tease. So I think we should just take it away and everybody. Here it is. Here is the Big Special Presentation by Michael Cohen with President Donald J. Trump, the Big Exclusive, and everybody, before we go to it, we gotta what do we all stand for?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: Way, And here it is. Here's Michael Cohen with President Donald J. Trump.