Speaker 1: This episode maintained content of a graphic nature, including descriptions of physical and sexual violence against adults, children, and animals. Listener discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: Hi I'm Shannon. Hi I'm Tanya, and we are Crimes and Consequences, a hardcore true crime podcast. Asanya ain Shannon, how are you? I am doing well? How about yourself? I'm doing good?
Speaker 1: You know, live in a dream like I told you earlier.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's what we do. That's how we do, how we do. And gosh at our weather update here in Michigan. Would those with the cold and constant rain? Oh, it storms later? It was terrible driving this morning, and it.
Speaker 1: Was thunderstorming today, and it was snowing like.
Speaker 2: Were thunder snow? Yes, thunder snow. I forgot there was a name for it. Yeah. And there was some frozen hail, small small bits of hail. Came home. I had taken body to get groomed, to get his hand cut, and those streets were atrocious, my mother would say, atrocious, atrocious, speaking about atrocities. I got a story for us.
Speaker 1: Oh that was a good lead in Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I didn't even plant it, just happened. There's God showing off. But are you ready? This one comes from the Russia Ukraine ear which is a hot topic. Oh yeah, but this is something completely different and horrific happened years back. I'm breathing myself, all right, and just to let everybody know, wherever you're at, go ahead and hit subscribe and you'll never miss us. So this week it's Andre Romanovitch Chikatilo, also known as the Red Ripper, the Butcher of Rostoff, the rostaf Ripper, the Forest strip Killer, the Mad Beast, the Mistake of Nature killer X, and the shelter belt Killer. Andre was one sick effort, to say the least.
Speaker 3: Yeah sounds like it. With all those nicknames, oh.
Speaker 2: My goodness, he earned every single one of them. This guy is the Boogeyman, definitely, So Andre Kikatilo. He was born October sixteenth, nineteen thirty six, Libra. He was born in a small Ukrainian farming village of Yeah Blutchnee. So let me set the scene for Night teen thirty six Yablutschnee farming village. During the time of Andre's birth, there was a huge famine taking place and people were starving Joseph Stalin was in power at the time, and he had put into effect a period of forced collectivization. That's where farmers were forced to hand in their entire crop for statewide distribution. Okay, yeah, and these farmers, they are poor farmers. You're not talking about acridges. You are talking about families that live in huts and have a small lot of land. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Those who didn't oblige, they were wiped out. Hundreds and thousands of women, children, and the elderly were packed up like cargo meat inside of unheated railway wagons and they were set off to die. Oh. Those who didn't go, they stayed back to fight, which led Stalin to send in units of the Red Army and they were backed by air power to subdue his own people. The ones that chose not to fight decided to make a statement. Instead, they killed their own cows, pigs, and sheep. As a result, as many as one hundred and fifty million head of cattle were destroyed, which he massively hit the country's food supplies. Wow, you imagine at that time one hundred and fifty million head of cattle.
Speaker 3: That's craziness, and you know they needed it. For food.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, so Stalin, he had truly made a mess of things. And as millions died during such famine, the people they had resulted and turned to cannibalism. Oh no, right, Oh, terrible periods to be alive area of the world. So what Andre witnessed just outside of the windows of his home in school at such a young age was bad enough. But it didn't help that at five years old, his mother told him the story that stayed with him for a Apparently, in nineteen thirty four, just two years before Andre was born, his four year old brother Stephen, disappeared from the village. His mother told them told Andre that he was kidnapped and the neighbors had eaten him. At five, Oh, here's a story. You had a brother, yeah, and the neighbors ate him, and you're living in this and they're so poor, so they live in a hut in one bed. Everybody sleeps in the same bed, and there's no food. So and then your mother keeps talking about this brother that you had, and now you're afraid of just being eaten. If you see anybody that's not your own family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no shit, You're gonna go outside and someone's gonna steal you and then kill you.
Speaker 2: You. Yes, this is nothing terrible. So no one knows why his mother told him the story about his brother, and no one even knows if Stephen even existed. So there you have it. But it had a huge impact on Andre, and it is all. I also believe that Andre suffered from hydro syphilis, which is water on the brain at birth, and this gave him So what that did, they believe is caused him to have problems with his urinary tract later in life. So he would be a bed weder and his mother, you know, in the same bed that they shared, you know, the bed wedding. He would get beat for that. Not only that it would later be discovered that he would it would affect his ability to keep interaction even though he was able to ejaculate, So that part's important. So from the first day he started attending primary school, he had a hard time making friends. Other children remembered a shy, introverted, and secretive little boy who had a hard time fitting in with his classmates. They saw him as a day dreamer. While Andre found the other children to be unfriendly and prone to making fun of him. He was mainly concerned that his fellow classmates would discover his secrets bed wedding. I'm going to fast forward now to the war. On June twenty second, nineteen forty one, Hitler's tanks they smashed into the Soviet Union and as a result, millions of men were called up by the Red Army to defend the front line. Andre's father, Roman was one of them, and the war was just outside their windows. I know how awful the Ukraine was being occupied by Nazis and shootings and killings were happening right before everybody's eye. Later Andre would talk about those years and how he remembered seeing blood, corpses, human body parts just scattered in the street. He also witnessed his mother getting raped by a German soldier, which resulted in the birth of his sister, Tadiana Ohnah So. But aside from all of that gruesomeness, the boys, the little young men, young boys, They were enthralled by the stories and the acts of heroism for those that fought on their behalf. There was even a game young kids would play where they would act out young Soviet partisans who harassed and lured the Nazis from their hideouts in the woods. So once the Germans were driven away, the media took hold and took all of the heroic stories. As Andre grew older, he devoured these words and would read anything he was able to find. His favorite book was one written by Stalin himself after the war ended, titled The Young Guard. It was actually a required reading for all. It told of a story of a group of young Communist partisans who ended up giving their lives in the war against Germany. Andre was taken with the stories of such heroism, and he often imagined himself in their positions and fighting for his country. But that thought alone also brought him great shame. You see, his father Roman, he hadn't fought to the death like the heroes he read about. Did Roman. He had been captured by the Nazis very quickly after Russia had joined the war. He was taken to a concentration camp before being liberated in nineteen forty five to see of American gis and he was able to return home. Of course, he had his own crazy, bloody stories, but that didn't really matter to Andrea. He thought that his father brought great shame to the family, and this is fuck. This is crazy. Yeah. Oddly enough, the state seemed to share his same view. Do you see, anyone who was a prisoner of war was made to be a person of suspect. So had Roman died, he would have been a hero, But this way he was seen as an enemy of the people and a trader. That's how they looked at people who were THEO W's Yes, isn't that wow? So that's freaking awful awful?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But how dare you even watching the skills of those and what they've been through. I know what they've been through. Well, thankfully he was lucky enough to be to avoid being criminally punished, but that didn't stop Andre from resenting him. And then Andrea's classmates they would fully bully him, and they would call his father a coward. Isn't that? I can't even, Lord, just I have no words. At this time, Andrea was entering puberty and his interest in the opposite sex grew, as it does. But now his classmates were calling him baba, which is a derogatory word for a woman. And I just I don't know anything about the that area of language, but you know, in John Wick baba yaga is I'll have to look at I don't know the backstory. I thought Baba Yaga was Boogeyman, which is definitely what I would call mister Andre here. Andre so one time a boy next to him at the urinal commented on this is I can't I'm not gonna even commented on his foreskin being oddly shaped. Oh no, and this too. You know how school is. You can't have a freckle, a pimple now oddly shaped for skins. Hello, that's going to hit the streets. So he dreamed of studying at the Moscow State University, which was a very prestigious school. His grades were there and his extracurricular activities, such as the Communist youth League, set him aside from the other boys. He went to Moscow, and even though he had to sleep at the city's Kazinski railway station, he didn't care. He was fascinated by the city and he would explore it in between the various university entrance exams. However, by the time he returned home, he learned that he had not been accepted at the university. Instead of just accepting that he didn't have what it takes for the entrance exams, Andre believed he was rejected because of his father's war record. Oh okay, So instead of applying elsewhere, he decided to apply at the local Technical college for a course in communications engineering. And it was during this time that he had a love affair with Tatiana Nearsna, and she was seventeen he was nineteen, and they were both interested in having sex, and he had tried twice, but to no avail. The relationship didn't even last two months. He tried a few more times, but again he couldn't get an erection, and he believed he was impotent and became obsessed with masturbation. Girls were going behind my back. Was spring that I was impotent, he later recalled. I was so ashamed. I tried to hang myself. My mother and some young neighbors pulled me out off of the noose. I thought no one would want such a shamed man. Andre was eventually called up for military service and drafted into a communications unit, and he would go out with the other soldiers and there were always plenty of girls around, but his shyness and embarrassment kept him from making any real connection. Besides, words started getting around that he couldn't get it up, and so his fellow soldiers began calling him gay. This is of course, yes, Oh my god, he's gay.
Speaker 1: He's gay.
Speaker 2: He stopped going out with the boys and began losing himself in books again. And there was one memory that he had that definitely made a lasting impression on him. It was when he was sitting with a girl and cuddling her Once she suddenly made it obvious that she was over it and attempted to push his arms away, but just for a second, he didn't let her go. He found he enjoyed the tension created between the two as she tried to get out of his firm grasp. He let her go after a few seconds, but not before realizing he had ejaculated in his pants. It was the first time the link he had made for him being sexual, between sexual pleasure and his physical violence two together. So and that's all it really took. So after serving, twenty four year old Andre he initially went back to his family in a Blitchnay, and he knew it was time to start a career, but he felt that his hometown in the Ukraine wasn't the place to begin, so he decided to travel a few hundred miles east crossing the border into Russia, and while there, Andre found a job as a telephone engineer and a town called Rodeo Novo Nesveta Nevsky. He only had a single room that he lived in, but things were going pretty well for him, so much so that he had asked his mother and father and sister to move in with him, and at first they all lived together in that one room unit. That is until nineteen sixty two when his parents had saved enough money to get a little house of their own and they moved out. And after his sister Tadyana fell in love and married a boy, she was out as well. And as for Andre, he wouldn't dare approach any of the girls he ever came into contact with. However, the sexual urge was still there all the time. He would masturbate frequently and whenever he got the chance. When the urge hit, he had to wherever he was. And one time, while working with a gang of fellow telephone engineers who were a pair of line in the woods, the gang found a clearing and they broke for launch as they normally do. However, this time Andrea felt the need to relieve himself, though he snuck off into the wooded area that he believed was out of the view of the rest of the gang, and proceeded to masturbate. Once he emerged from the woods, the group leader yelled, Andre goes into the woods to masturbate Uote. His short sightedness had got him once again, and he was beyond embarrassed. I think of something about Mary, her brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, freaks and bates he was master bating.
Speaker 2: His sister began to get worried about him, seeing as people in Russia have traditionally been married and with at least their first child by the age of nineteen. Yet here was Andre twenty seven and not a prospect in sight. Then in nineteen sixty three, she introduced him to a woman named Fina. So she set Andrea and her up and they seemed to hit it off well enough, and they ended up marrying later that same year. It didn't take long for Fina to realize not only was Andre not able to consummate their marriage, but he also had no sexual desire. To that being said, she still managed to coax him at least twice, and the result was the birth of a daughter, lud Mila, in nineteen sixty seven and a son Yuri two years later. Now in his marriage, Andrea felt sex to be ature. He had sexual fantasies that he wasn't willing to share with his wife, which pulled them further apart. He couldn't stop thinking about how he felt that one day he managed to ejaculate during a struggle with a woman while in the army, but he obviously couldn't speak to his wife of such things.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I get this woman, I think, Yeah, of course he can.
Speaker 2: So what did he do? He buried himself in his school books. After starting a correspondence course at Rostoff University, and finally, in nineteen seventy one, Andre's long hours of study paid off and he received a degree in Russian philosophy and literature. This allowed him to make the luxury of looking for a new and better job, and he found a job as a Russian teacher in no Low Scheck Tints Novau Sheck Tints. That was my best. The couple moved there and Andre couldn't wait to start this new chapter in his life. The feeling of having a class full of children under his power was something that truly appealed to him. Unfortunately, he wasn't good at teaching in the slightest in his intraed personality didn't help him with such matters. On his first day, he was mocked by his students, and no matter how hard he tried, he could never regain discipline in the class. Even as he stood right in front of them. The kids would shout, run around the classroom and even openly smoked I'm gonna burn one. Yeah. His need to dominate rolled over into an unhealthy interest in the children. It started out as him getting a little too close while he was pointing to something in a book over a child's shoulder, or sitting a little too close for comfort, and then his hands would wander a little. Seeing as some of the students boarded at the school, he took advantage in that way as well. He would show up an announce without even knocking at the girl's dorm as they were getting ready for bed. He got off on the side of them in their night dresses and whatnot. Years later, the students would recall how they could clearly see him standing there as he masturbated through the pockets of his pants. New Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Fucking creep.
Speaker 2: Then another incident occurred in May of nineteen seventy three, during a school walking tour, Andre had gone swimming in the river with the students. Apparently, he swam over to a fifteen year old girl named Liuba Tara and Tiva, grabbed her around the hips and started bondling her breasts and genitals. When she began a screen, he discovered he was sexually aroused, so he kept touching her until a group of students swam over to see what was happening. You know, usually when the screaming starts, that's right the fleet, you know, they'll stop at me and flee. But it only gave him more fuel.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, it turned him on more.
Speaker 2: Right, his addiction to this is not even the tip of the iceberg. Somehow, he wasn't disciplined for this matter or for the next one day after school, Andre kept a fourteen year old Anya Nkoliva behind for some tutoring. As soon as the two were alone, he began hitting her repeatedly on the small of her back with a ruler, which got him sexually aroused. Then, as she protested and struggled to get away from his forceful hold, he got even more sexually aroused, until he finished once if he did, he promptly stood up, zipped his pants, and walked out of the classroom and locked the door behind him. Seeing as the classroom was on the first floor. Anya hopped out of the window and ran home. And she had told her parents, but no action was taken. Terrible.
Speaker 3: Right, Is this like the seventies sixties?
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventy three terrible?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No one gave a fuck back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every I bet her parents told her to shut up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, Oh he didn't do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right? Or what'd you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Would you yeah?
Speaker 2: Or would you mean? So? Andre's actions they weren't limited to just school either. Whenever he got a chance, like on public transportation, he would rub up against the female passengers, specifically young children and teenagers. His wife had a niece named Marina, whom became everything he wanted. That summer of nineteen seventy three, she was sixty years old, when she was playing in the garden, Andrea came up to her and put his hand in her underwear. Five years after that, he would walk in on her while sleeping at his home. He was naked and started masturbating in front of her. Yena was said to have known about these things, but she either ignored them or just laughed them off. Nothing was done within the school until January of nineteen seventy four, when he was told to either resign or be fired. However, his work records didn't include anything that he had done, so the problem wasn't fixed so much as MoU and He easily found another job at another school in nearby Shakti, except this time he was a warden. Additionally, Fayema became a matron of the school and the couple were given a flat. Even though the students didn't respect or like him, and his fellow colleagues didn't care for him, he was still considered to be polite and well educated. That is until he made his debut in nineteen seventy eight. Andre went into a dorm full of teenage boys while they were sleeping, and he approached fifteen year old Sherbakov. He pulled away his bed sheets and he began performing oral sex on the boy, and when the kid woke up, Andre took off. However, a few days later, when Andre returned to the scene of the crime to try once more, the boys were waiting for him and got him to leave. What happened was the talk of the town among students and staff members, which led people to question whether Andrea was homosexual. Whether or not the story ever made it to the director is unclear, but either way nothing happened to him again. Word obviously made its way back to Faima, who heavily questioned their marriage. She asked him to get counseling, but he refused. A month later, a group of seniors cornered him and kicked the shit out of him, and ever since then he carried a pocket knife on him for protection.
Speaker 1: I love that the discussion wasn't like is here child molester right?
Speaker 2: And is the yay like that's them important issue exactly? That is just so ignorant. Not long after moving to Shakti, Andre bought a place that he didn't let his wife or kids know about. There wasn't much to it. It was a tiny, one room hut with a bed and the bare minimum as far as furniture goes. It didn't even have running water and was freezing in the winter and sweltering in the summer. However, he hadn't bought this little hut to live in. It was number twenty six on Meshivoy Parallel that it didn't cost him up. He began to build a secret life away from his wife and kids, while still maintaining the normal married man life when he was home. When away, he was able to let his imagination run wild, and he wanted to explore his urge to dominate. This little hut allowed him to do just that. He started taking advantage of the time off he was given and would prowl the town. Andre's choice of victim mainly stemmed from the dropouts of society, such as young runaways, orphans, prostitutesaholics, drug addict and the mentally handicapped. He would loiter around railway stations, bus stops, and the suburban Electrica trains and wait for his prey. Once he found a target, he would entice them with offers of alcohol or some food, whatever the poison may be. He would then lure them into the closest park for us and then have his way with them. Most times he wasn't able to have sex, but these people would perform other sexual acts on him as well. He particularly liked the company of little girls, since he liked the struggle. Older women didn't necessarily do it for him, after all, they were too easy He liked the hunt the complication of it. One time, he managed to get two six year old girls to follow him back to his rape hut and assault them, but this wasn't something that had happened regularly for him. Most times they would say no or run back to mom and dad for help. On December twenty second, nineteen seventy eight, he had come across nine year old Lena zach Tavnova on the main road of his subdivision. He was coming back from the grocery store and she was standing there all by herself in a red coat with a black furry collar, a rabbit hat and felt boot. And when he asked why she was alone and where she had been, the girl said that she had been visiting a friend, and they began talking and walking, but suddenly she had a peek. Well, Andre had the solution. She could just simply come back to his place and go to the bathroom, and the little girl obliged and they went off The walk alone had him excited. He couldn't wait to get her into his hut. It was getting dark and he made sure no one could see them, not to mention all of the doors in the hut in his complex faced the same way, so that made it easier. Also, his address was partially covered by trees and kind of sheltered in a way. They walked in and he flicked down the light. Before she could even know what was happening, Andre flicked the light back off and jumped on the girl. He pushed her under the floor and she screamed. He quickly covered her mouth, obviously worried about the neighbors, and began removing her clothes. He started rubbing up against her, but wasn't able to relieve himself. His frustration, coupled with wanting to rape this girl, consumed him, but he couldn't perform. Then, when he tried to put it inside the girl with his fingers, he broke her hymen and she started to blieve. Upon seeing this, he was so pleasured he began to orgasm in a way he had never experienced before. It was, he said, it was the best he ever felt. He knew from that point he couldn't want for anything less. It wasn't just the struggle and the pushback anymore. Now it was the blood too, and he knew he had it. In that moment, he took a small pocket knife out of his pocket, which he had been carrying around for weeks up until that moment, and he stabbed the little girl in the stomach. He lost control and began stabbing her over and over. Then he began to choke her with her bare hands. He said afterwards that he felt he had at last been freed from the shackles which had bound him. After realizing what he had done, he looked down at the girl's body, which was unrecognizable after what he had done to her. There was blood everywhere, and she was dead. This was his first kill, and he was freaking out. He knew he had to remove the body somehow. He covered her up with her own clothing, peeked out his front door to make sure the coast was clear, and then proceeded to walk across the street and into the wasteland just beyond, and when he reached the river, he tossed Lena's remains into the river. He then threw in her bag, which missed the river and landed on the opposite side of the river on the bank. However, she was swept away with the current. Then he took off and went back home, where his wife wasn't home quite yet, and he was able to clean himself up and make it look like though he had been there the entire night. He ended up making two very important mistakes. One he had left the light on inside the hut, and two he had left behind a small drop of Lena's blood, which landed on the snow just across the street from the hut. Lena's body was found two days later, on December twenty fourth, nineteen seventy eight, in the river. It hadn't traveled nearly as far as Andre would have hoped. This kind of horrific crime never happened around these parts, so a special investigation team was set up right away. Police went door to door and when a neighbor was asked if she had seen anything out of the ordinary that day, he pointed in the direction of number twenty six. Over the last few months, she had seen Andrea coming and going with women and young girls, but she knew he never stayed there. She thought it was odd that he had left the light burning all night just a few days before. On top of that being suspicious in and of itself, the police learned about the many stories circling around his name, and none of them were good. However, even though he was questioned eight or nine times. He had an alibi for the night, and his wife had vouched for him and swore that he had been home all night, never mind the fact that there was another witness who had told police that she had saw the little girl earlier that day with a man whom she described as a middle aged man with glasses. She was too far away to hear their conversation, but she got the impression that the two didn't know each other. But the police never even probably checked out this story because suddenly, twenty five year old Alexander Kripchenko was who the cops were scoping out as a teenager. This young man had spent time in jail for the rape and murder of a young girl, so the cops arrested him instead. Surprisingly enough, he even confessed to killing Lena, although he would later state that the confession was beat out of him and that he was innocent. Regardless, he was convicted and he was sentenced to fifteen years in prison, and he was eventually executed for Lena's murder in July of nineteen eighty three. Dang so yees Andre and it would be like another victim of his Yeah, even though Andrea was cleared of Lena's murder. The school he was working for found it hard to not take some kind of action, especially after knowing about his prior assault on Shrbakoff. So the director of the school finally decided to deal with Andre, but it took until nineteen eighty one. He was given the option of resigning and walking away peacefully, which would once again leave his record clean for his next job opportunity, which is messed up. Yeah, he was basically going to be the next person or company's problem and walking away without any punishment whatsoever. Thankfully, Andre in return to teaching, this time in March of nineteen eighty one, he began working as a simple supply clerk in the Shakti offices of Rasta, a heavy industrial Congoquan blomerate say that five times fast, Andre and his wife were given a state apartment just a few streets away. In this position, he was made to travel often and to places all over the country. This was the ideal job for him. It allowed him the freedom he so desperately yearned for. On September third, nineteen eighty one, seventeen year old Larissa Kachenka was his second victim. Larissa was a rebellious teen who often defied her authorities, and being with an older man wouldn't hurt a reputation any more than it already was. She was a runaway from a boarding school at a time, and being a bit older, she was experienced sexually. She was used to swapping sexual favors for a meal or a drink, so this was no different for her. She went with Andre willingly, and once he got her alone, he started to rip off her panty. She began to fight, but he was no match for Andre. He muffled her screams by pushing dirt in her mouth, and then he punched her in her head repeatedly and began strangling her with his hands. The more she struggled under his grasp, the more he got off. He ejaculated on her corpse and bit off one of her nipples. He then danced around her, rejoicing at what he had just done. He then gathered himself, covered her with surrounding debris, and tucked her clothing in a ball and hid them in a thick part of undergrowth. Her body was found the next day. So Andre. He was forty five, and now he knew he wasn't at it well. He needed suffering. He wanted to see the pain of his victims, to hear them cry out in agony. That is how he got his kicks. He did not rape in the ordinary sense, knowing that failure was almost preordained, he often made no attempt to have intercourse. Instead, he merely masturbated over their bodies, as if desperately trying to convince himself of his own adequacy. He tried to push his sperm into them with his hand. His satisfaction, however, came from the thrust of his knight and the blows from his fists. It was no coincidence, either that he chose to kill in the woods. Here, of all places, he felt secure and at home, said Pete unquote. And that's from Peter CONRADI he's the author of The Red Ripper. On June twelfth, nineteen eighty two, while on a business trip to the town of zaslovskias a thirteen year old lu Ubaid was next. They both missed the bus together. He heard right she had been walking home from a shopping trip, and Andre began making casual conversation as he normally does. He began walking with her down the sidewalk until the two were covered by the surrounding bushes. He took his opportunity to jump on her from behind and dragged her into the bushes. He began undressing her and she was screaming. He stabbed her in the stomach. He would do this twenty two more times, but all over her body neck, head, chest, pelvic region, and as he did that, he would continue to gyrate against her until the orgasm. After the deed was done, he gouged out her eyes and quickly covered her up with the underbrush. Then he grabbed her clothes and shopping bag and threw them into the woods before taking off. She was found a little less than two weeks later, her body badly decomposed by that time. But this incident here showed him how easy it is to cozy up to complete strangers while at public transportation stops, so he would use his charm, talkative nature, and non threatening looks to his advantage. He also used the title of teacher as often as he could, seeing as that made him somehow more trustworthy and less of a threat. Before nineteen eighty two had come to an end, Andre took the lives of six more innocent people. Fourteen year old Luba Bolo boy Yea on July twenty fifth, nine year old old leg Posha div on August thirteenth, sixteen year old Olga Puprina on August sixteenth, nineteen year old Irena Karabelle Nuka on September eighth, fifteen year old Sergei Kuzman on September fifteenth, and ten year old Olga Thalma Chenok on December eleventh. And this is where I'm going to end this half Andre's story. I'm gonnachristy girl. Oh nice. If I went through the whole story today, I think it would it would just it's such a heavy cloud that you can't even wrap your head around someone so awful. It's like a human beast, right, you know, like a mad dog. You can't make a man a rabid dog regular. You gotta put it down.
Speaker 3: Right, right right? Yeah, So get ready for.
Speaker 2: Some absolute or children. So thank you, she I pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thank you everyone for listening to this week's episode. If you haven't done so already, please subscribe because you will be alerted to when we release new episodes. If you would like to join our Patreon, you can go to Patreon dot com slash tnt crimes and why you want to do that is if you enjoy our podcast, if you join Patreon, you get an extra episode a week and for a very low fee of eight dollars a month.
Speaker 2: Steal.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a steal. You get one extra episode a week. You can also join on Apple podcasts. You can, so you can subscribe either way. They're the same episodes. You can go to our website crimesoconsequences dot com and you can also listen there if you'd like. We also have merch and such things like that. So I think that's most everything we have. So I know, how did you put a little snippet out on our Instagram?
Speaker 2: How'd you like that?
Speaker 1: I like that? Yes, so we do have an Instagram. It's hardcore true crime and on Instagram, so you can look at that too. Shannon's been working hard.
Speaker 3: I have word out. I'm impressed of.
Speaker 2: Our true crime fans and I'm a true crime fan. I love it.
Speaker 1: I know it's so fucking crazy, like the thing that gets me always, and I know this is true for a lot of people. It's always just the psychology behind it, Like how did you become this horrendous monster, Like what were you born that way? You know what happened in the womb? Were you exposed to you know? Did your mom take too many tilana?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: You know how they you know what I mean, Like they warn you against don't eat tuna fish or at least when I was pregnant, right when we were pregnant, tony tuna fish. Don't change the cat litter? Like did his mom change the cat litter one too many times? And now he's a serial killer.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's just yes, it's the butterfly effect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the littlest thing. I know.
Speaker 2: It could be the thing. I don't know, the rails Insteaan like.
Speaker 1: It is what makes one person.
Speaker 2: I always think that too, because even with my daughter, I'll be like Brook, But what's your thinking process? I want to know what thought followed? What thought? What to get you to this decision?
Speaker 1: Thought processes are funny, especially when you have ADHD, because you just come back to the left field, but it all made sense up in your head, Like I went from A to B to CDD and now I.
Speaker 3: Met Jay, and Jay is the one I come out with when we start were here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good times.
Speaker 1: Yes, until our next episode, my friend until our next time, Friend, I love you, I love you too.
Speaker 3: I'll talk to you